时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I make a move to change the way Boden’s doing things, | 在我采取行动来改变博登的做事方式时 |
[00:04] | I want to make sure that you’re ready to step up. | 我想确认 你会站出来支持我 |
[00:06] | Yes, Chief, I am. | 会的 队长 我会的 |
[00:09] | Are we doing something wrong here? | 我们这样做对吗 |
[00:10] | Why shouldn’t we go for it? | 为什么不行动呢 |
[00:12] | Get a c-collar on this guy. | 给这家伙拿个C形枕 |
[00:14] | You keep consistently undermining my authority. | 你一直在藐视我的权威 |
[00:16] | Take the next shift off. | 下一班不要去上了 |
[00:18] | – You’re suspending me? – You’re lucky that’s all. | -你把我停职了吗 -只给你停职算你走运了 |
[00:20] | Wallace boden, can you tell me | 华莱士·博登 你有没有去过 |
[00:21] | if you’ve ever Been at the house of Serena Holmes? | 塞丽娜·霍姆斯的那栋房子 |
[00:24] | Yeah, she locked herself out. | 记起来了 她有次把自己锁在外面了 |
[00:25] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:26] | She told us a man named Boden broke down her door | 她告诉我们一个叫博登的人破门而入 |
[00:29] | and attacked her. | 袭击了她 |
[00:30] | I’d like you to come with me. | 希望你跟我走一趟 |
[00:35] | Run it by me again, | 你再说一遍 |
[00:37] | the nature of your relationship with Ms. Holmes. | 你和霍姆斯小姐的关系 |
[00:40] | I told you before, we don’t have a relationship. | 我说过了 我们没什么关系 |
[00:43] | She rented the apartment next door. | 她租了隔壁的公寓 |
[00:44] | She asked for my assistance. | 请我去帮忙 |
[00:46] | And you gave it to her, correct? | 你去帮了 对吗 |
[00:48] | Yes, I did. | 对 我去了 |
[00:49] | Kicked her door down? | 踹了她的门吗 |
[00:50] | At her request, yes. | 是她要求的 |
[00:52] | Like you, I’m a civil servant. | 和你一样 我也是公务人员 |
[00:54] | People need help, I don’t hesitate. | 有人需要帮助 我会毫不犹豫地去帮忙 |
[00:57] | Did you touch Ms. Holmes at that time? | 你那时候碰了霍姆斯小姐吗 |
[01:02] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[01:03] | Threaten her in any way? | 以任何方式威胁过她吗 |
[01:12] | Are we finished here? | 问完了没有 |
[01:15] | Put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[01:17] | Your account doesn’t exactly jibe with the 911 call. | 你的说法和报警电话中说的不太一致 |
[01:22] | Feel like changing it, I’d do so | 如果你想改变说法 |
[01:24] | before the state’s attorney approves felony charges. | 请在州检察官确认重罪指控之前联系我 |
[01:37] | – How was the drive? – The usual–long. | -旅途如何 -和以前一样漫长 |
[01:41] | Good to see ya. | 见到你真好 |
[01:45] | – Suspended? – Yeah, it’s not big deal. | -被停职了吗 -是啊 没什么大不了的 |
[01:47] | The hell it isn’t. | 当然了 |
[01:48] | What the hell kind of operation’s Wally Boden running anyway? | 华利·博登到底干什么破事了 |
[01:50] | The Captain is the one who dinged me. | 是队长在算计我 |
[01:52] | I got it under control. | 我会搞定的 |
[01:54] | How much longer you in town? | 你这次回来会待多久 |
[01:55] | I was going to split right after the gala, | 本来打算晚会过后我就走 |
[01:57] | until I heard this | 结果却听说 |
[01:58] | jag-off put you on ice. You hit him back? | 这傻子把你停职了 你反击了吗 |
[02:00] | Look, it’s been a rough couple days. | 这些日子我不好过 |
[02:02] | I don’t need you coming in here and telling me what I did wrong. | 你别来数落我了 |
[02:04] | Don’t be rolling over, Kelly. | 别认输啊 凯利 |
[02:07] | – Benny. – Hey, Casey. | -本尼 -凯西 |
[02:10] | You got a take on this mess? | 这破事你清楚吗 |
[02:12] | We put a call into the union reps. | 我们给工会打电话了 |
[02:13] | It’s just a ding right now. | 现在还不清楚 |
[02:15] | In my day, somebody came at your buddy, | 我们那会儿 如果有人动你兄弟 |
[02:17] | he got dragged into the alley. | 那他可讨不了好 |
[02:19] | First of all, this is a Captain– | 首先 他是个队长… |
[02:21] | Who stepped up to Kelly off-duty, in a bar. | 他是在下班时间 在酒吧里动凯利的 |
[02:24] | Fair game. | 没什么好忌讳的 |
[02:25] | Second of all, if Kelly had kept his cool, | 第二 如果凯利能保持冷静 |
[02:27] | it may not have come to this. | 也不会闹到这地步 |
[02:28] | And yes, I got his back, if that’s what you’re asking. | 当然 我是挺他的 如果你问这个的话 |
[02:32] | Do you? | 你会吗 |
[02:34] | It’s good seeing you, Benny. | 见到你很高兴 本尼 |
[02:36] | Running late for shift. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[02:43] | This guy, what’s his name? | 那家伙叫什么 |
[02:45] | Don’t get involved. | 你别插手 |
[02:47] | Something Patterson, right? | 叫什么帕特森 对吗 |
[02:58] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我满脑子都是你 |
[03:00] | I know. Same. | 我知道 我也是 |
[03:02] | Not at work, though, right? | 但工作的时候不行 对吧 |
[03:04] | Never. | 当然 |
[03:15] | You hear anything from Chief, Lieutenant? | 副队 你有队长的消息吗 |
[03:17] | I went by his office. The lights were out. | 我路过他办公室 灯没开 |
[03:20] | Left a message. | 给我留言了 |
[03:21] | Said he’ll be in in a couple hours. | 说过几个小时就来 |
[03:22] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:24] | Far as I know. Why? | 据我所知没事 怎么了 |
[03:26] | Well, 18 years I been crawling hallways with the guy, | 我和这家伙共事18年了 |
[03:30] | and never once has he been late to shift. | 他上班从没迟到过 |
[03:32] | That guy’s the Cal Ripken of the CFD. | 他就是芝加哥消防局的铁人啊 |
[03:34] | Silent auction for the charity gala kicks off today | 今天会进行慈善晚会的无声竞拍 |
[03:37] | and all proceeds go to help young burn victims, | 所有捐款会用来帮助被烧伤的年轻受害人 |
[03:40] | so don’t be cheap asses! | 所以别小气 |
[03:42] | Four-man squad today. | 今天队里只有四人 |
[03:44] | More drills for everyone. | 大家的活儿更重了 |
[03:45] | – Severide dodged a bullet. – Yeah. | -西弗莱德躲过了一劫 -是啊 |
[03:49] | I’m not expecting a Christmas card, | 我不指望你们给我送圣诞卡片 |
[03:51] | and I don’t give a damn if you like me, | 也不在乎你们喜不喜欢我 |
[03:53] | but you will respect the rank. | 但你们要尊重上级 |
[03:57] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[04:00] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:03] | Accident, 520 South Millard Ave. | 事故 南米勒德大街520号 |
[04:24] | Move! Back up! | 让开 后退 |
[04:25] | Back up! | 后退 |
[04:28] | – You see what happened? – Yeah, | -你看到了发生的事吗 -是的 |
[04:30] | I was ringing up a customer. | 我在给一名顾客结账 |
[04:31] | The guy swerved to avoid a car and hit the curb. | 他为了躲开小车 撞上了马路牙子 |
[04:33] | It launched like a missile. | 然后像导弹一样发射了 |
[04:35] | It must’ve have killed him on impact. | 肯定是冲击力导致了他的死亡 |
[04:36] | Come over here. It’s gonna be okay. | 过来 会没事的 |
[04:45] | He–help me! | 救我 |
[04:55] | Easy, easy. I need some help in here! | 别乱动 这里需要帮助 |
[05:03] | Shallow breathing, rapid pulse. | 呼吸短促 脉搏很快 |
[05:04] | We don’t transport him fast, he’s gonna bleed out. | 我们不快点送他去医院的话 他会流血而亡的 |
[05:06] | Keep his weight off the glass. We’ll cut him out. | 从玻璃上抬起他 我们割断玻璃救他下来 |
[05:09] | Herrmann, backboards and cribbing. | 赫尔曼 去拿担架和支架 |
[05:10] | Two of them. You and Dawson inside. | 两个都拿来 你和道森进来 |
[05:12] | – Mouch and Otis out. – Help me, please! | -穆奇和奥蒂斯在外面 -求求你们救救我 |
[05:15] | Guys, you need to back up. | 各位 你们得退后 |
[05:21] | Hey, back up. | 退后 |
[05:23] | Jimmy, traffic control. | 吉米 交通管制 |
[05:25] | Get those rubberneckers the hell out of here. | 赶走那些看热闹的人 |
[05:29] | Keep it moving. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[05:31] | Lung’s nicked. He’s crashing. | 肺部被刺穿 他快不行了 |
[05:33] | Hang in there, okay? We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 好吗 我们会救你下来的 |
[05:38] | Otis, hurry up with the rest of that cribbing! | 奥蒂斯 快点拿支架 |
[05:44] | Yo, back off. | 退后 |
[05:48] | Hey, back off! | 退后 |
[05:55] | – Keep it moving. – All right. All right. | -走开 -好 好 |
[05:56] | Take it easy. | 悠着点 |
[06:04] | – What the hell? – Lieutenant! | -搞什么 -副队 |
[06:07] | I’m fine. Deal with this. | 我没事 处理这个 |
[06:12] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[06:13] | Yeah, okay. Just keep moving. | 没事 继续走吧 |
[06:21] | – We’re good. – Coming in. | -好了 -来吧 |
[06:23] | Cruz, let’s score this. | 克鲁兹 我们来吧 |
[06:35] | Good! | 好了 |
[06:36] | Let’s roll him on Chili’s three. | 小辣椒数到三 我们就把他翻过来 |
[06:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:42] | Onto the backboard on three. One, two, three. | 数到三 抬他上担架 一二三 |
[06:48] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[07:07] | – Define traffic control. – I’m sorry, Lieutenant. | -定义一下交通管制 -抱歉 副队 |
[07:10] | There was this kid, and he was trying to take a picture. | 有个孩子在拍照 |
[07:12] | Next time, stick to your post. | 下次坚守岗位 |
[07:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:19] | Captain RFC must be crushed he missed a photo op. | 上镜队长错过了上镜机会 肯定气死了 |
[07:23] | You an officer, Otis? | 你是上级吗 奥蒂斯 |
[07:25] | – No, sir. – Then keep your mouth shut. | -不是 长官 -那就闭上嘴 |
[07:28] | It’s a captain you’re talking about. | 你说的可是队长 |
[07:42] | – Dawson, how you doing? – Good, Captain. | -道森 你还好吗 -挺好的 队长 |
[07:45] | How is it being back? | 回来感觉怎么样 |
[07:49] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[07:51] | Job can be difficult following a trauma. | 创伤过后可能很难工作 |
[07:55] | If that’s a question, | 如果这是个问题 |
[07:55] | respectfully, I decline to answer. | 无意冒犯 但我拒绝回答 |
[07:58] | There something I’m unaware of here? | 有什么我不知道的事吗 |
[08:01] | Just want to make sure my words | 只是想保证我说的话 |
[08:02] | don’t come back to bite me. | 不会反过来伤害我 |
[08:04] | Did I do something to put you off? | 我做了什么让你不高兴的事吗 |
[08:07] | Let’s just say the trust factor around here– | 这么说吧 这里的信任条件 |
[08:10] | it’s been higher. | 更高了 |
[08:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[08:23] | What’s the latest on Severide’s suspension? | 西弗莱德的停职有什么最新进展 |
[08:25] | Anybody hear anything? | 有谁听说什么了吗 |
[08:27] | Last time I checked, one shift meant one shift. | 据我所知 一次轮班就是一次轮班 |
[08:30] | Yeah, but, like, one shift one shift? | 但就是一次轮班 |
[08:31] | Or does it extend to all CFD events? | 还是包括所有消防局的活动 |
[08:34] | Uh-uh, forget that. I told you and Cruz last year, | 别想了 我去年告诉了你和克鲁兹 |
[08:37] | – trawling tradition’s over with. – What’s that? | -搜罗的传统结束了 -那是什么 |
[08:40] | Every gala, Cruz and Otis follow around Severide, | 每次晚宴时 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯跟着西弗莱德 |
[08:42] | and chase after the girls in his wake. | 在他后面泡妞 |
[08:44] | Enough feeding on Severide’s crumbs, all right? | 别再捡西弗莱德的漏子了 好吗 |
[08:47] | Otis, there’s got to be somebody you want to bring. | 奥蒂斯 肯定有某个女人是你想带的 |
[08:56] | Hey, there he is. | 他终于来了 |
[08:58] | Starting to worry about you, Chief. | 再不来我们都要担心了 队长 |
[09:01] | Can I have a word with you and Mouch in my office, please? | 你和穆奇能来我办公室谈谈吗 |
[09:04] | – Yeah. – Casey. | -没问题 -还有凯西 |
[09:19] | I swear on my child’s life, I didn’t do this. | 我用孩子的性命发誓 不是我干的 |
[09:21] | Given your reputation, they got to know this is nuts. | 毕竟你的声誉在外 这种指控简直太荒谬了 |
[09:25] | Truth is, I don’t know what to do from here. | 说实话 如今我真不知道该怎么办 |
[09:26] | Your first call is your union steward. | 首先你该打给你的工会代表 |
[09:28] | – I’ll handle that. – Got a lawyer, Chief? | -这事交给我 -找律师了吗 队长 |
[09:31] | – I didn’t do nothing wrong. – All the more reason. | -我没做错任何事 -那就更该找了 |
[09:37] | Ashley Daniels. | 艾什莉·丹尼尔斯 |
[09:38] | She’s Cindy’s best friend from childhood. | 她是辛迪自小的好友 |
[09:40] | She’s a high-powered criminal defense attorney. | 她是个厉害的刑事辩护律师 |
[09:42] | Cindy’ll give her a call, get you in right away. | 辛迪会立刻联系她 让她帮你 |
[09:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | That’s two to you, Cruz. | 我加注两个 克鲁兹 |
[09:53] | Joey Cruz. | 乔·克鲁兹 |
[09:55] | Hey, there he is. I’m glad you came. | 瞧瞧是谁 真高兴你来了 |
[09:59] | I didn’t have nothing better to do | 我也没什么别的事可做 |
[10:01] | and you said come, so you know, I came. | 你说让我来 我就来了 |
[10:03] | This is who I was telling you guys about– | 这就是我一直跟你们提起的 |
[10:05] | Freddie Clemente, Leon’s boy. | 弗雷迪·克莱门特 里昂的兄弟 |
[10:07] | Hey, I’ll meet you inside in a sec, okay? | 你在里面等我一下 好吗 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | I, uh– i just wanted to say thank you | 我… 我想谢谢你 |
[10:18] | for letting Freddie spend some time in the house. | 同意让弗雷迪在消防队待一阵 |
[10:21] | Means a lot to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[10:22] | Yeah, well, sometimes people need a hand up. | 人总有需要帮助的时候 |
[10:26] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[10:33] | I know it’s a delicate question. | 我知道这问题很敏感 |
[10:35] | Were there any relations with Ms. Holmes? | 你跟霍姆斯女士是什么关系 |
[10:37] | Serena Holmes was my neighbor, nothing more. | 塞丽娜·霍姆斯是我的邻居 仅此而已 |
[10:41] | Okay, I have to ask– | 好吧 我必须问清楚 |
[10:43] | The reason being that a surprise on the stand can be fatal. | 在法庭上任何意外状况都可能是致命的 |
[10:47] | The circumstantial evidence is pretty damning. | 如今间接证据对我们很不利 |
[10:50] | She picked you out of a photo array, | 她根据照片指认出了你 |
[10:52] | and your boot print’s on her front door. | 而她家门口有你的靴印 |
[10:53] | Have they looked into this woman? | 他们调查过这个女人吗 |
[10:55] | I mean, she targeted my husband, fabricated an assault. | 她盯上我丈夫 捏造袭击她的假象 |
[10:59] | There’s no way she got crazy overnight. | 她不可能突然就变得这么疯狂 |
[11:01] | It’ll all come out, Donna. | 真相会水落石出的 堂娜 |
[11:03] | Now, is there anyone who can corroborate | 现在 有任何人可以证实 |
[11:05] | your version of the events? | 你的说法吗 |
[11:07] | I was alone at the time. | 那时只有我一人 |
[11:10] | You need to know, | 你必须明白 |
[11:11] | because you admitted to kicking in Ms. Holmes’ door, | 因为你承认踹开了霍姆斯女士的家门 |
[11:13] | Detective Wheeler is pushing to upgrade the charge | 维勒警探将会把指控 |
[11:16] | from aggravated battery to home invasion. | 由恶意伤人提升到入室行凶 |
[11:18] | – Meaning? – If convicted, | -什么意思 -如果罪名成立 |
[11:21] | instead of 3-5 years, you’re looking at 30. | 刑期将远不止3至5年 而是30年 |
[11:39] | 81’s incident report for that last call. | 上次出警的云梯队事故报告 |
[11:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Matt, I appreciate you getting my back with Otis. | 马特 谢谢你在奥蒂斯面前为我说话 |
[11:47] | Chain of command, that’s all. | 尊重上司是应该的 |
[11:49] | Appreciated nonetheless. | 还是谢谢你 |
[11:55] | The confrontation with Severide– | 你跟西弗莱德之间的冲突 |
[11:58] | It warrants a formal report? | 需要用到正式的报告吗 |
[12:01] | That’s why I wrote it up. | 所以我才写了 |
[12:02] | It took place off shift, at a bar. | 那是下班之后在酒吧发生的事 |
[12:05] | He threatened me with physical violence. | 他用暴力威胁我 |
[12:07] | I could have charged him with conduct unbecoming. | 我甚至可以指控他行为不当 |
[12:09] | That’s not what he said. | 他不是这么说的 |
[12:11] | You’re his roommate. | 你是他的室友 |
[12:13] | The warpath you’re on against him– | 你跟他之间的过节 |
[12:14] | Is this Riddle’s bidding or your own? | 是受里德尔指使还是你们的私人恩怨 |
[12:19] | My loyalty is to the job– being the best officer I can. | 对我来说工作第一 我只是尽我所能做好这份工作 |
[12:24] | That’s why I told Severide | 所以我才会让西弗莱德 |
[12:25] | to cool out, instead of knocking him on his ass. | 去冷静一下 而不是把他打趴下 |
[12:29] | Look, if it was me, trying get my bugle back, | 如果是我想恢复以前的职位 |
[12:32] | I’d be using the time to get my head straight. | 我就会利用这段时间去好好想想 |
[12:47] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:50] | About 20 years back I get in this beef | 20年前 我跟36队的水罐车副队 |
[12:52] | with Billy Ryman, engine lieutenant on 36. | 比利·莱曼起了点冲突 |
[12:56] | He starts squawking to the battalion chief. | 他就去大队长那告我的状 |
[12:57] | “Benny’s been ghost payrolling,” he says. | 他说”本尼私吞公款” |
[13:00] | “One of his guys, Joe Vincenti, | “他的手下 乔·文赛迪 |
[13:03] | he’s on the roster as working, but he’s never there.” | 领着工资 却从不在消防队出现” |
[13:06] | Which was true. | 他说的没错 |
[13:08] | Joe’s kid had cancer. He’s where he should have been. | 乔的小孩得了癌症 他只是在他该待的地方 |
[13:11] | Let me guess. You went ballistic. | 让我猜猜 你大发雷霆 |
[13:14] | Well, I called one of my buddies at CPD | 我让一个芝加哥警察局的朋友 |
[13:17] | and had Ryman tailed home. | 跟踪莱曼回家 |
[13:18] | Turns out he was living in the suburbs. | 原来他住在郊区 |
[13:21] | Didn’t want to relocate after getting hired by the city. | 成为公务员以后不想搬家 |
[13:24] | A week later, he got axed for falsifying his residence. | 一星期后 他因虚报住处被开除了 |
[13:34] | I turned over a couple rocks on Captain Patterson. | 我挖了点帕特森队长的料 |
[13:37] | Pop, I–listen, I told you before, just stay out of it. | 爸爸 我…我跟你说过了 不要插手 |
[13:41] | Listen to me, Kelly. | 听我说 凯利 |
[13:43] | You can be a grunt ten years from now, | 你可能今后十年都会抱怨 |
[13:45] | climbing ladders with bum knees | 带着腿伤爬云梯 |
[13:47] | or you can do what it takes to survive on this job. | 或者你可以竭尽所能在工作中活下来 |
[13:52] | It’ll bother you for a week, | 这只会烦扰你一个星期 |
[13:53] | and then it’ll be like it never happened. | 然后就会像什么都没发生过 |
[14:05] | I’ll see you at the gala. | 宴会上见 |
[14:17] | Glad I caught you in. | 找到你了 |
[14:19] | Got a phone call from Detective Wheeler in the 29th. | 29分局的维勒警探给我打了个电话 |
[14:21] | The accusation is completely unfounded. | 那项指控毫无依据 |
[14:24] | I assure you, my– | 我保证 我… |
[14:25] | I’m here to offer my support, Wallace. | 我是来表示我支持你 华莱士 |
[14:29] | We’ve had our differences, you and I, | 我们俩之间的确有分歧 |
[14:32] | but we stand by our own. | 但我们是一条阵线上的 |
[14:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | That being said, best you lay low for the gala. | 虽然如此 你在宴会上最好保持低调 |
[14:41] | Lot of eyeballs. Hate to draw attention away from a good cause. | 很多人看着呢 到时候的重点应该是慈善晚宴 |
[14:45] | I’m confident that the charges will be dropped. | 我相信那些指控会撤销的 |
[14:48] | Better to plug the hole before the dam breaks, right? | 防范于未然嘛 对吧 |
[14:52] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗 |
[14:54] | Gentleman’s request. | 只是请求而已 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:13] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好吗 |
[15:15] | Women, right? | 女人 真是的 |
[15:19] | Just crazy stuff. | 一些没头没脑的事 |
[15:21] | You never really know. | 永远都搞不明白 |
[15:24] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂 |
[15:27] | Listen, do you still have feelings for Brett? | 你对布莱特还有感觉吗 |
[15:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:33] | Because I’m considering asking her to the gala. | 因为我想邀请她去参加宴会 |
[15:35] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[15:37] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:39] | Whoa, I–whoa, hey, whoa. | 我知道 喂 |
[15:50] | So I went to go pass the ball, and I did– | 然后我经过大厅 我… |
[15:54] | When the cat goes pom, you say pooh! | 那小子来一下 你也来一下 |
[15:56] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吧 |
[15:58] | Freddie, come here! | 弗雷迪 进来 |
[16:03] | We’ll talk about this later. | 咱们过会儿再聊 |
[16:08] | Get in there, man! | 进来 伙计 |
[16:11] | – What’s the matter with you? – What? | -你怎么回事 -什么 |
[16:13] | Coming in here strapped? | 带枪来这里 |
[16:14] | Man, I ain’t seen no metal detectors. | 这里又没有金属探测器 |
[16:16] | This is a firehouse. Show some respect. | 这里是消防局 放尊重一点 |
[16:17] | Man, I didn’t mean nothing. | 伙计 我没有别的意思 |
[16:19] | You cannot be bringing the streets up in here. | 在这儿你不能搞街头的那一套 |
[16:20] | If my boss would’ve seen that, I’d be gone. | 要是被我老大看到了 我就完了 |
[16:23] | You don’t gotta talk down to me like I’m some punk. | 你不能这样把我当混混一样训话 |
[16:26] | – Freddie, you– – Don’t touch me, fool, I swear! | -弗雷迪 你 -别碰我 混蛋 我发誓 |
[16:29] | You don’t know who I am! | 你根本不知道我是谁 |
[16:35] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m cool. | -你没事吧 -没事 我没事 |
[16:52] | You’re here late. | 你来迟了 |
[16:56] | And you’re early. Come back next shift. | 你来早了 下一班再来 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I was just checking in about that– | 我只是想确认一下… |
[17:00] | Making sure nothing’s changed. | 确保没什么变动 |
[17:02] | If it had, you’d have heard about it. | 有的话肯定会告诉你 |
[17:11] | Look, Kelly I’ve got some paperwork to catch up on, | 凯利 我还要赶一些报告 |
[17:14] | so if there’s nothing else. | 没别的事就走吧 |
[17:39] | Ah, damn! | 该死 |
[17:44] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[17:45] | Hey, man, just give me a minute, all right, | 伙计 给我一分钟 行吗 |
[17:46] | You don’t like what you hear, I’ll leave. | 你要是不喜欢听 我就走 |
[17:49] | You saved my brother’s life, Freddie. | 你救了我弟弟的命 弗雷迪 |
[17:51] | You ask for my help, you got it…Whatever it takes. | 要是需要我帮忙尽管开口 什么忙都行 |
[17:56] | That’s cute. | 多谢了 |
[17:57] | Come on, I just want to help you. | 别这样 我只是想帮你 |
[17:58] | I don’t need no help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[18:00] | I was stupid last time. Forget I came. | 上次我太蠢了 当我没去找过你 |
[18:04] | Fre–wait! | 弗雷…等等 |
[18:14] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:16] | I got five minutes before I got to meet a tenant downtown. | 过五分钟就有一名市中心的租客要来看房 |
[18:19] | Yeah, uh, your camera, where does it record to? | 你的摄像头录像的范围是什么 |
[18:23] | Is that on property, or is that off-site? | 录的是屋内还是屋外 |
[18:26] | You should try talking to each other | 你应该找这片区域的 |
[18:27] | down at the district– save you gas money. | 其他人谈谈 也省点油钱 |
[18:28] | Like I told the detective, it’s just for show. | 正如我跟警官们说的 这只是摆设 |
[18:32] | I am not a police officer. | 我不是什么警官 |
[18:35] | I need to speak to a renter of yours, a miss Serena Holmes. | 我得跟你的一名租客谈谈 塞丽娜·霍姆斯小姐 |
[18:39] | Did she leave a forwarding address? | 她有没有留下她的新地址 |
[18:41] | – Fire department, huh? – Yeah. | -消防局的啊 -对 |
[18:44] | This is really important. | 这很重要 |
[18:46] | No promises, but I’ll shake the trees, Chief. | 我不能保证什么 但我试试看吧 队长 |
[18:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Whatever Patterson does, don’t lose your cool. | 不管帕特森做什么 都要沉住气 |
[19:01] | Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time. | 知道 知道 你说过好多次了 |
[19:02] | Look, he’s just trying to bait you | 听着 他就想给你下圈套 |
[19:04] | into another infraction. | 让你再度违规 |
[19:05] | I mean, we all got to be careful around this guy. | 我们大家都该在他面前小心行事 |
[19:06] | Yeah, she’s got this captain Patterson/chief Riddle | 是 她猜测帕特森队长和里德尔队长 |
[19:09] | unholy-alliance theory going. | 组成了邪恶联盟 |
[19:11] | Get two glasses of wine in her, she’ll tell you all about it. | 灌她两杯酒 她就会告诉你一切 |
[19:13] | It’s supported by facts. | 这是事实 |
[19:15] | Not entirely. | 不全是 |
[19:17] | No, not entirely. | 不 不全是 |
[19:18] | Casey, Dawson. | 凯西 道森 |
[19:20] | Chief. | 队长 |
[19:21] | – Good to see you, Kelly. – Good to be back, Chief. | -见到你真好 凯利 -能回来真好 队长 |
[19:32] | Boden, get in. | 博登 上车 |
[19:36] | What for? | 为什么 |
[19:37] | Impeding an ongoing criminal investigation. | 妨碍执行刑事调查 |
[19:42] | Or you want to make a show? | 还是你要我大张旗鼓带你走 |
[19:45] | – Chief, you okay? – Back off. | -队长 没事吧 -滚开 |
[19:53] | It’s okay. I can handle this. | 没事 我能处理好 |
[19:56] | – Am I under arrest? – Do you want to be? | -我被捕了吗 -你想要被捕吗 |
[20:00] | Or do you want to get in the car nice and easy? | 还是配合一下乖乖上车 |
[20:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:33] | All I did was ask the landlord | 我只是去问房东 |
[20:34] | for the footage from the security cameras. | 要监控录像的带子 |
[20:37] | First call he made was to me. | 他第一时间就通知了我 |
[20:39] | In Chicago, we call it “Witness tampering.” | 在芝加哥 我们管这叫”干扰证人” |
[20:42] | – I did nothing wrong. – That a fact? | -我没做错事 -是吗 |
[20:44] | We found the wine bottle out in the alley. | 我们在小巷后面找到了那个酒瓶 |
[20:48] | Care to guess whose prints forensics pulled off it? | 猜猜我们在上面找到了谁的指纹 |
[20:50] | She handed me that. I declined. | 她当时把那瓶酒给我 我拒绝了 |
[20:53] | – Why not tell me earlier? – It didn’t cross my mind. | -之前怎么没说 -我当时没想到 |
[20:56] | – And you did what with it? – Handed it back to her. | -你怎么处理那瓶酒的 -又还给她了 |
[20:59] | Or… | 或者… |
[21:01] | you took it as an invite to put your hand down her pants. | 你会错意 开始吃她豆腐 |
[21:03] | At which time she told you to leave. | 然后她让你离开 |
[21:05] | You got outside. Blood was boiling. | 你走了出去 怒不可遏 |
[21:07] | Figured you’d teach her a lesson, | 心想要给她个教训 |
[21:09] | so you kicked down her door | 于是你踢开了她家的门 |
[21:10] | and beat the piss out of her with that bot– | 用那瓶酒狠狠地揍了她… |
[21:14] | – How dare you? – Sit down. | -你好大胆子 -坐下 |
[21:20] | I’ll apprise you when we’re finished, Sergeant. | 我们完事后 我会通知你的 警长 |
[21:22] | No, I’ll just sit in, thanks– | 不必了 我就过来坐着 谢了 |
[21:24] | Keep an eye on my friend here. | 照看下我朋友 |
[21:43] | – We’re done. – Cool. | -完事了 -很好 |
[21:49] | For now. | 暂且完事而已 |
[21:56] | Serena Holmes, 32, no major priors, | 塞丽娜·霍姆斯 32岁 无犯罪前科 |
[21:59] | no psychiatric history– | 无精神病史 |
[22:00] | That’s on record, anyway. | 档案上是这么写的 |
[22:02] | I swear I did not have relations with that girl. | 我发誓我跟那个女孩没有任何关系 |
[22:04] | I never thought you did. | 我也觉得你没有 |
[22:05] | She knew the burner wasn’t on. | 她早知道炉子没开着 |
[22:06] | She put that bottle in my hand deliberately. | 她故意将那瓶酒递到我手上 |
[22:10] | I just can’t figure out why she’s doing this. | 我就是想不通她这么做的原因 |
[22:13] | Maybe somebody put her up to it. | 也许是有人指使她这么做 |
[22:18] | Look, you want this taken care of, | 你想处理好这件事 |
[22:21] | I can look into it. | 我可以帮你查一下 |
[22:25] | Just depends on your tolerance | 就看你能不能忍受 |
[22:26] | for getting down and dirty, Chief. | 耍手段 玩阴的了 队长 |
[22:31] | No, I didn’t do nothing wrong. | 不用 我没做错什么 |
[22:35] | The truth will come out. | 真相一定会大白 |
[22:37] | Okay, fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[22:39] | Just know the offer stands, | 要是情况变糟了 |
[22:41] | just in case things start getting hip deep. | 只要你开口 我就来帮你 |
[22:43] | – Thanks. – Anytime. | -多谢 -别客气 |
[22:54] | Okay, according to Mouch, | 好 根据穆奇所说 |
[22:56] | the union is standing strongly behind the chief, | 工会还是力挺我们队长的 |
[22:59] | but apparently chief Riddle | 但显然里德尔队长 |
[23:01] | asked Boden not to attend the gala. | 不让博登出席晚宴 |
[23:04] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[23:05] | – Who said this? – Unnamed source. | -谁说的 -匿名消息 |
[23:10] | So Riddle’s hanging Boden out to dry? | 这么说里德尔是让博登自生自灭吗 |
[23:12] | Maybe we should ask the Captain. | 也许我们该问下那位队长 |
[23:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[23:16] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[23:18] | Well, you’re Riddle’s guy, right? | 你是里德尔的人 对吧 |
[23:21] | Exactly what are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[23:23] | Why don’t you tell us? | 不如你来说吧 |
[23:25] | Is this you and Riddle trying to replace | 你跟里德尔打算替换掉 |
[23:26] | every single one of us at 51? | 我们51队的每一个人吗 |
[23:29] | This is not the time or the place. | 时间和地点都不合适 |
[23:31] | I’m just asking the captain a question. | 我只是问队长一个问题 |
[23:33] | I’ll ask you one. | 我也问你个问题 |
[23:34] | You want to get dismissed for a shift? If so, keep it up. | 你是想停职吗 是的话就继续 |
[23:36] | All right, she doesn’t work for you. That’s number one. | 够了 她又不是你手下 这是第一点 |
[23:39] | Hey, keeping our cool, right? | 我们都冷静一点 行吗 |
[23:52] | What’s this meeting for, Lieutenant? | 开会的目的是什么 副队 |
[23:54] | Meeting’s over. | 会议结束 |
[23:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:06] | Hey, Boden just rolled up. He wants to meet with us. | 博登刚到 他要见我们 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:20] | If you had a silver bullet on somebody, | 如果你抓住了某个人的痛处 |
[24:22] | would you use it? | 你会加以利用吗 |
[24:24] | Patterson? | 帕特森吗 |
[24:27] | How silver are we talking? | 有多痛 |
[24:30] | There’s some records on him. | 他有一些案底 |
[24:32] | Got them from when he was 17, boosting cars, | 他十七岁时候的事 偷车 |
[24:35] | some things worse. | 有些更严重 |
[24:36] | Wouldn’t be too flattering if it got out, | 这些爆出来肯定不会好看 |
[24:38] | especially since he’s an officer. | 尤其他现在还是个领导 |
[24:41] | Would damn sure get him off our back at 51. | 绝对能让我们51队摆脱他 |
[24:45] | Listen, whatever you choose, | 不管你怎么选 |
[24:47] | I’ll back you up. You know that. | 我都支持你 你知道的 |
[24:49] | But in my experience, | 但以我的经验 |
[24:52] | when you step down in the gutter, | 一旦你用了阴损招 |
[24:54] | part of you never leaves it. | 就永远走不出这个阴影 |
[25:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:09] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才那么爱你 |
[25:18] | Hey, can you believe this? Assault charges? | 你能相信吗 人身侵害指控 |
[25:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:22] | Oh, hey, about that Brett thing. | 布莱特的事 |
[25:24] | My head was someplace else when you approached me. | 你跟我说时我脑子里在想别的事呢 |
[25:27] | The truth is, Sylvie’s a great girl | 说实话 希尔薇是个好姑娘 |
[25:29] | and things between us are over, | 我们之间已经结束了 |
[25:31] | so if you want to ask her out, go ahead. | 所以如果你想约她 那就去吧 |
[25:35] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[25:36] | Cause I won’t do it if– | 因为我不会约她 如果… |
[25:37] | Take yes for an answer, Otis. | 见好就收 奥蒂斯 |
[25:47] | Hey, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[25:49] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:51] | Hey, do you have any towels? | 你还有毛巾吗 |
[25:52] | ‘Cause I was going to go clean up the mess that I made in the– | 因为我想去收拾一下烂摊子 我刚在… |
[25:55] | Unbelievable. What is it with you guys and these towels? | 真不敢相信 你们这些人跟毛巾有什么仇 |
[25:58] | I swear it’s the only reason you come around here. | 我敢发誓 你们过来也就这一个原因了 |
[26:00] | You know what? It’s not a priority. | 算了 也不要紧 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:10] | Was there something else, Otis? | 还有别的事吗 奥蒂斯 |
[26:12] | The gala– are you going with anyone? | 晚宴 你有人一起去吗 |
[26:17] | Um, Chili and Jimmy. | 小辣椒和吉米 |
[26:18] | So, I was thinking– | 我在想… |
[26:21] | and it doesn’t have to be such a big deal, you know? | 也不用对这事多心 |
[26:22] | And you can say no if you want. | 如果你想拒绝也没关系 |
[26:24] | It can be casual, or not, whatever you want. | 可以是不正式的 也可以正式 取决于你 |
[26:27] | Are you asking me out? | 你是想约我吗 |
[26:29] | Uh, y-y-yeah. Yeah? | 是…是…是的 行吗 |
[26:34] | You know, I talked to Cruz, | 我跟克鲁兹说过了 |
[26:36] | and he said it was cool, so… | 他说没关系 所以… |
[26:42] | Yeah, well… | 那个… |
[26:43] | Things didn’t exactly work out between me and him, | 我跟他的事最后没成 |
[26:47] | so I’m not really into dating in-house, | 所以我现在不太想跟队里的人约会 |
[26:50] | but thank you for asking me. | 但还是谢谢你的邀约 |
[26:51] | It’s–it’s really flattering. | 真的 我真的受宠若惊 |
[26:53] | Oh, yeah. No worries. | 好的 没关系 |
[26:56] | I’ll see you there anyway. | 那晚宴见了 |
[26:58] | Oh, uh, Otis! Here. | 奥蒂斯 给 |
[27:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:08] | Voight raised the possibility | 博伊特说这事背后 |
[27:09] | that someone else might be behind it. | 可能有人指使 |
[27:11] | Any idea who? | 有人选吗 |
[27:12] | Someone with a serious grievance. | 某个心怀怨恨的人吧 |
[27:14] | Maybe it’s not someone who’s angry. | 也许那人不是生气 |
[27:17] | Maybe it’s someone who’s got something | 也许是某个能在你落水后 |
[27:19] | to gain if you go down. | 有所收获的人 |
[27:21] | Such as? | 比如 |
[27:27] | – Chief Riddle. – Oh boy. | -里德尔队长 -天啊 |
[27:29] | I mean, think about it. | 细想一下 |
[27:30] | He’s been after you since the crack-house fire. | 从制毒窝点火灾案之后他就开始针对你 |
[27:32] | He’s making a run for commissioner. | 他在竞争局长的位子 |
[27:33] | And he’s going to frame the chief for assault? | 然后他就要陷害队长人身侵害了吗 |
[27:35] | Somebody did, right? | 肯定是谁干的 对吗 |
[27:36] | Wouldn’t surprise me. | 我是不会觉得意外 |
[27:38] | When Larson burned up in the Wood Street fire, | 伍德街大火时拉森烧着了 |
[27:40] | Riddle started throwing his own guys under the bus | 他尸骨未寒的时候 里德尔就急着 |
[27:42] | before Larson was even cold. | 把自己的人撇下呢 |
[27:50] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[27:53] | Man in distress, 9178 South Poplar Avenue. | 有人遇险 南波普乐大道9178号 |
[28:11] | Victim’s unconscious on the roof. | 受害者在屋顶昏迷 |
[28:13] | Help the ladies get the stair chair up there. | 帮美女们带折叠椅上去救人 |
[28:29] | This cable’s not letting his lungs expand. | 这根缆绳阻碍了他的呼吸 |
[28:32] | – Capp! Cut it off him. Done. | -卡普 切断绳子 -好的 |
[28:43] | Hey! Hey! Hold it! | 喂 等一下 |
[28:47] | – Help! Help me! – Yeah, I got– | -救我 救救我 -我这里… |
[28:49] | I got a second victim hanging over the back of the building. | 发现第二位受害者挂在建筑物后面 |
[28:51] | I need the aerial. Give me an eta on the truck. | 需要云梯 告诉我云梯车的预计到达时间 |
[28:54] | 81! Your eta? | 81队 你们的预计到达时间 |
[28:56] | Eta 81 is three minutes. | 预计三分钟 |
[28:57] | I repeat, eta 81 is three minutes. | 重复 预计三分钟到达 |
[29:00] | They’re three minutes out. | 他们三分钟后到 |
[29:02] | Help! Help me! | 救命啊 |
[29:04] | – Be right down. – Pulse is weak. | -马上下去救你 -脉搏虚弱 |
[29:06] | If this guy doesn’t get air soon, we’re gonna lose him. | 如果无法尽快呼吸 他可能就不行了 |
[29:08] | Capp, Cruz, find a place to dig your heels in. | 卡普 克鲁兹 找地方固定 |
[29:11] | – I’m anchoring off you two. – Have you lost your mind? | -你们放我下去 -你疯了吗 |
[29:15] | Chili! | 小辣椒 |
[29:16] | – You get ready to cut that cable. – Right. | -准备好割断缆绳 -好 |
[29:30] | Severide, you sure about this? | 西弗莱德 你确定吗 |
[29:31] | Just don’t let go of the rope. | 千万不要松开绳子 |
[29:38] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[29:39] | Set. | 好了 |
[29:46] | Hold on. I’m coming for you. | 坚持住 我来救你了 |
[29:55] | All right, Cruz. | 好了 克鲁兹 |
[30:04] | All right, I gotcha. I gotcha. I gotcha. | 好了 接到你了… |
[30:06] | – What’s your name? – Steve. | -你叫什么 -史蒂夫 |
[30:08] | – Just hold on tight. – Okay. | -抱紧我 -好 |
[30:09] | All right. | 好 |
[30:12] | Victim’s secure. Cut the cable. | 被困人员安全了 割断缆绳吧 |
[30:19] | I got ya! | 有我在 |
[30:24] | I got ya! I got ya! | 有我在 有我在 |
[30:41] | Brett! Brett! | 布莱特 布莱特 |
[30:44] | Little help here! | 来帮帮忙 |
[30:50] | Do not let go! | 不要放开 |
[30:54] | – Oh my God! – I got ya! | -天啊 -有我在 |
[31:12] | Hang on, guys! | 坚持住 伙计们 |
[31:13] | – Any day now! – Ladder’s here! | -快不行了 -梯子来了 |
[31:25] | I got ya. | 有我在 |
[31:27] | Hermann, go! | 赫尔曼 快 |
[31:43] | I got ya. I got ya. | 接到你了 好了 |
[31:46] | All good? | 没事吧 |
[31:49] | There you go. | 好了 |
[31:52] | All right. | 没事了 |
[31:55] | Capp. | 卡普 |
[31:57] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[31:59] | That was rock and roll up there. | 刚才真是惊险刺激啊 |
[32:00] | Yeah, I didn’t know I had it in me. | 是啊 不知道原来我这么厉害 |
[32:03] | Never know till you go for it. | 什么都是只有真正试了才知道 |
[32:13] | Hey, man, um, I just wanted to let you know, | 伙计 我来跟你说一声 |
[32:17] | I decided not to ask Sylvie to the gala after all. | 我决定不约希尔薇去参加晚宴了 |
[32:19] | It just didn’t seem right. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[32:22] | Dude, I knew you wouldn’t. | 伙计 我知道你不会 |
[32:24] | How could I? Bros for life, right? | 我怎么能呢 兄弟如手足 对吧 |
[32:33] | Hey, I changed my mind, actually, | 其实 我改变主意了 |
[32:36] | I would love to go with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[32:38] | Oh, okay, great, awesome. | 好 太好了 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:51] | Cruz, Freddie’s back. | 克鲁兹 弗雷迪回来了 |
[32:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | You want me to keep an eye out? | 需要我帮你留意着点吗 |
[32:58] | No, I’m cool. | 不用 没事 |
[33:04] | Help yourself. | 自便吧 |
[33:20] | Yo, um… Apologies for, you know, | 我…很抱歉之前 |
[33:22] | getting up in your face like that. | 朝你那样发火 |
[33:23] | – It wasn’t right. – Forgiven. | -那样不对 -原谅你了 |
[33:29] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[33:32] | A guy in my crew clocked me coming out of the firehouse. | 我们帮里有人看到我从消防队出去了 |
[33:34] | He seen me. | 他看到我了 |
[33:36] | Did you tell him it wasn’t you? | 你告诉他那不是你了吗 |
[33:37] | I said that, but he seen me. | 我说了 但他看到我了 |
[33:41] | Okay, Freddie, look. | 好 弗雷迪 听我说 |
[33:42] | It’s time for you to make a decision, right now. | 你该做出决定了 马上决定 |
[33:44] | You keep kicking the tires, | 你再继续这样玩火 |
[33:45] | you’re gonna get yourself jammed up. | 到时候肯定引火上身 |
[33:47] | – So, like, what then? – Walk away. | -你说怎么办 -退出 |
[33:50] | Tell everyone you moved, and don’t ever go back. | 告诉他们你想好好生活 你不想回去了 |
[33:53] | You can stay with me, or I’ll find you a place… | 你可以跟我一起住 或者我帮你找个地方… |
[33:58] | But if you don’t, you can’t come back here. | 但如果不退出 你就不能回这里来了 |
[34:03] | You’ll get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[34:10] | Call it. | 决定吧 |
[34:13] | Yo… | 听着… |
[34:15] | Yo can you get me out, bro? | 你能救我出来的对吧 兄弟 |
[34:18] | Just–just–just get me out. | 你…救我出来吧 |
[34:24] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[34:33] | Patterson. | 帕特森 |
[34:41] | Doesn’t matter how I got this, | 我怎么拿到的不重要 |
[34:44] | but you should know it’s out there | 重要的是你应该知道这件事 |
[34:44] | so you can get ahead of it. | 你好提前做准备 |
[35:23] | What he’s doing to me is criminal conspiracy. | 他这是在诬赖我犯罪 |
[35:27] | We’re talking about a deputy district chief | 他可是一个区副队长 |
[35:30] | who could be the next fire commissioner. | 他是有可能成为下任局长的人 |
[35:31] | Donna, I don’t give a damn what title Ray Riddle holds. | 堂娜 我不管雷·里德尔是什么职务 |
[35:35] | Wallace, listen to yourself. | 华莱士 你要想清楚 |
[35:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[35:46] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[35:49] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[36:08] | You drop it on that clown yet? | 你对那个小丑行动了吗 |
[36:11] | No. | 没有 |
[36:25] | Nothing wrong with sharp elbows, Kelly. | 硬碰硬没什么错 凯利 |
[36:28] | Chicago was built on ’em. | 芝加哥就是建立在这个上的 |
[36:47] | If you’re behind this, | 如果是你指使的 |
[36:48] | – I swear I will find out. And believe me— Excuse me? | -我发誓我等我查明 我绝对 -你干什么 |
[36:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:51] | You know damn well what I’m talking about– | 你很清楚我在说什么… |
[36:52] | – Take your hands off of me. – Come on. Not right now. | -放开我 -住手 别这样 |
[36:54] | He set me up. You’re the one that’s setting me up. | 他陷害我 是你陷害我 |
[36:56] | Come on, Come on, let’s take a walk. | 过来 我们出去走走 |
[37:01] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[37:13] | Mind if we join you? | 我们可以一起来坐吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:33] | Look, I appreciate everything ya’ll trying to do. | 我很感谢你们为我做的一切 |
[37:37] | I’m here for my own reasons. | 我来这里是因为私事 |
[37:39] | Don’t want you all catching grief on my behalf. | 我不想让你们都因为我的事不开心 |
[37:56] | We’re just having a drink with our chief. | 我们只是跟自己的队长喝杯酒 |
[38:23] | So, Otis, this was fun. | 奥蒂斯 很有意思 |
[38:26] | Yeah, it was. | 没错 |
[38:29] | – We should do it again sometime. – We should. | -有时间我们再约吧 -好的 |
[38:34] | – Um, will you excuse me a second? – Yeah. | -我先失陪一下 -好 |
[38:45] | Tony wins. | 托尼赢了 |
[38:47] | Have you never played this before? | 你以前玩过吗 |
[38:48] | No, but you owe him a bunch of money. | 没有 但你欠他一大笔钱 |
[38:50] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[38:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | Here, Captain. | 请 队长 |
[39:03] | I tried calling you a few times. | 我给你打了好几次电话 |
[39:06] | That was you? | 打电话的是你吗 |
[39:08] | I wanted to clarify a few things. | 我想说明几件事 |
[39:12] | Maybe we can talk somewhere more private? | 我们能找个更私密的地方谈吗 |
[39:14] | I’m good. | 这里就行 |
[39:25] | Look, my father was a navy man. | 我父亲是海军出身 |
[39:28] | Spent his whole career chasing admiral. | 一辈子都想当海军上将 |
[39:31] | He was gone a lot. | 他为此很努力 |
[39:34] | And when he wasn’t, we often wished he was. | 不努力的时候 我们会希望他去努力 |
[39:37] | Wasn’t easy on my mother. | 我母亲很不易 |
[39:40] | She spent a lot of time in the hospital, | 她很多时间都是在医院度过的 |
[39:43] | a lot of time in rehab. | 还有戒瘾所 |
[39:44] | – You don’t need to tell me this. – My point is… | -你不用告诉我这些 -我的重点是… |
[39:49] | I did a few things I’m not proud of as a kid. | 我小时候确实做过不光彩的事 |
[39:52] | Those records were supposed to stay sealed. | 那些记录应该被封存起来的 |
[39:59] | I had one copy. | 我就有一份复印件 |
[40:01] | It’s yours now. | 已经给你了 |
[40:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[40:07] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[40:11] | If you wanted nothing, | 如果你什么都不要 |
[40:12] | you would’ve just thrown the folder away. | 那些文件你早就悄悄扔掉了 |
[40:15] | But you walked up and handed it to me, okay? | 但你交给了我 |
[40:18] | No need to be coy. | 有话直话就行 |
[40:22] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[40:24] | Dallas, you’ve been battling it out for so long, | 达拉斯 你为此努力了那么久 |
[40:27] | looking to move up, | 一心想升职 |
[40:28] | you’ve got your armor on, your knives out, | 你已经全副武装时刻准备 |
[40:30] | and any other damn thing you need to do to play politics. | 你已经准备不达到政治目的誓不罢休 |
[40:34] | I’m just reminding you that we can still interact | 我只是想提醒你我们仍然可以 |
[40:36] | like human beings. | 跟普通人一样交流 |
[40:40] | That folder got dropped in my lap, | 那些文件是别人给我的 |
[40:43] | and it’s just not my style to do anything | 背地里耍手段不是我的风格 |
[40:45] | with it other than give it back to its original owner. | 所以我才想交还给它的主人 |
[40:51] | So right now, I just want to have a good time | 所以现在 我只想喝喝啤酒 |
[40:53] | and enjoy my beer. | 好好放松一下 |
[41:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |