时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How’s everything going with Severide? | 西弗莱德那边怎么样 |
[00:03] | Whoa, hold on, Patterson. You’ll wreck my squad. | 等一下 帕特森 你会毁了我的救援队 |
[00:05] | Who’s squad? | 你说谁的救援队 |
[00:06] | It’s up to Severide to find his place in the mix. | 全看西弗莱德自己能不能找到新位置了 |
[00:09] | Or not. | 也许不会 |
[00:10] | The only reason why Riddle was up in everybody’s business | 里德尔之所以突然这么乐于助人 |
[00:12] | is because he thinks he’s got a shot at making Fire Commissioner. | 是因为他觉得自己有望当上局长 |
[00:14] | Everybody knows that. | 谁都知道 |
[00:15] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[00:17] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[00:20] | There’s nothing anyone could have done. | 大家都尽力了 |
[00:21] | It just…the baby never had a chance. | 孩子根本没办法救 |
[00:34] | In my mind, | 在我心里 |
[00:36] | we were gonna be this family. | 我一直觉得我们会成这样的一个家庭 |
[00:39] | We would find a house together, | 我们会一起找座房子 |
[00:42] | fix it up together, | 一起装修 |
[00:44] | grow old in it together, and we would… | 一起在里面变老 我们会… |
[00:58] | But that’s not the way that it worked out. | 但现实却不是这样 |
[01:03] | And I know better than anyone that life doesn’t– | 我比任何人都清楚 生活不会… |
[01:05] | life doesn’t line up into these perfect straight lines. | 生活不会尽如人意 |
[01:12] | But it would be nice… | 但它应该是美好的… |
[01:16] | It would be nice if every now and then | 如果我没总遇到这些意外问题 |
[01:18] | I didn’t get the curveball, you know? | 生活本应该是美好的啊 |
[01:25] | Philippians, fourth chapter, 13th verse. | 《腓立比书》 第四章 第十三节 |
[01:29] | “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” | “我靠着那加给我力量的 凡事都能做” |
[01:36] | Believe it, Gabby. You are strong. | 相信这话 加比 你很坚强 |
[01:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:45] | And I know that I do have a family. | 我也知道我的确有个家庭 |
[01:47] | The one that I grew up with, | 让我成长的那个家 |
[01:48] | and the one that I get to see every shift. | 还有每次上班都会看见的那个 |
[01:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:57] | Rely on them. | 依赖他们吧 |
[02:02] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[02:04] | Is she fit for duty, Wallace? | 她能胜任工作吗 华莱士 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 可以 |
[02:06] | The doctors have cleared her. | 医生说她可以 |
[02:08] | Glad to have her back. She’s a top-notch firefighter. | 她能归队我很高兴 她是个一流的消防员 |
[02:10] | Well, you can understand my concern. | 你要理解我的担心 |
[02:12] | She jumps to Arson, | 她跳槽到了火灾调查办 |
[02:13] | presumably because she got herself pregnant, | 想必是因为她知道自己怀孕了 |
[02:15] | then she loses the baby, | 接着她流产了 |
[02:17] | and then she jumps right back onto truck, | 马上又回到云梯车上 |
[02:18] | serving under the officer | 顶头上司还是 |
[02:19] | who may or may not have fathered the child, | 那个孩子的父亲…也或者不是 |
[02:22] | if I’m gonna listen to gossip. | 如果谣言没说错的话 |
[02:24] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[02:27] | Relax. I don’t listen to gossip. | 放松 我没信谣言 |
[02:30] | All I care about is whether or not | 我只关心 这个女人 |
[02:31] | this woman’s ready to go back to work. | 是否已经准备好回到工作状态了 |
[02:35] | Well, she is. Trust me on that. | 她准备好了 这你可以相信我 |
[02:38] | Gabriela Dawson has been a part of this 51 family for as long as– | 加布里埃拉早已是51号消防队大家庭的一员 |
[02:40] | Now, I’m gonna stop you right there, Boden. | 我不得不打断你 博登 |
[02:42] | You see, this isn’t a family. This is a workplace. | 这不是家庭 这里是工作场所 |
[02:46] | And that’s your problem right there, Boden. | 这就是你的问题所在 博登 |
[02:48] | You’re too soft on your people, | 你对手下的人太心软了 |
[02:49] | and this is why we’ve got so many headaches involving 51. | 所以51号消防队才问题百出让我们头疼 |
[02:52] | Headaches? | 头疼吗 |
[02:54] | The entire Kelly Severide issue? | 凯利·西弗莱德的事 |
[02:55] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[02:56] | The questions about your response time? | 还有你出车反应时间的问题 |
[02:57] | We were vindicated on that. | 已经证明不是我们的问题了 |
[02:59] | You mouthing off to the press? | 你对媒体出言不逊呢 |
[03:00] | Oh, there it is. | 这才是重点吧 |
[03:03] | Pardon me, Chief. I have to ask. | 容我问一句 队长 |
[03:06] | Your sudden interest in 51 wouldn’t have anything to do | 你突然对51号消防队的事这么感兴趣 |
[03:08] | with your rumored political aspirations, would it? | 和传闻中你的政治意愿没关系吧 |
[03:14] | Not that I listen to gossip, either. | 我也不想听信谣言 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | You want to put our cards on the table? | 你想把底牌都亮出来吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah, let’s. | 当然 亮吧 |
[03:24] | Was I pleased when a little birdie from the Mayor’s Office | 市长办公室里有人告诉我说 |
[03:27] | confirmed I was on the short list for Fire Commissioner? | 我是局长候选人的时候你觉得我不开心吗 |
[03:30] | You bet I was. | 我当然开心 |
[03:31] | And what they’re looking for, Wallace, | 他们在找什么样的人呢 华莱士 |
[03:33] | is someone who’s going to keep the machine humming quietly along, | 肯定是能够完美运作各部门的人 |
[03:36] | but I have one squeaky wheel in my district: your house. | 但辖区里只有一个部门和我唱反调 你的消防队 |
[03:39] | So, yes, I have taken an interest. | 所以没错 我对你们很感兴趣 |
[03:43] | Does that help clarify things? | 这样说你明白了吗 |
[03:48] | Now, I want you to put this Gabriela Dawson on modified duty | 现在我要你先把这个加布里埃拉·道森的班调后 |
[03:50] | until I have a little face-to-face with her later today. | 调到我今天晚些时候亲自见她之后 |
[03:53] | I’m gonna personally verify that she’s fit for duty. | 我要亲自确认她是否能胜任工作 |
[04:06] | Man, Bobby. | 天啊 鲍比 |
[04:07] | They don’t make ’em like that anymore. | 世事无常啊 |
[04:11] | Take note, candidate. | 记着 后备队员 |
[04:12] | Bobby Dunbar? He was the real deal. | 鲍比邓巴 他这事要注意啊 |
[04:15] | How’d he go? | 他怎么走的 |
[04:16] | Cardiac arrest. In his sleep. | 心搏骤停 在睡梦中 |
[04:18] | Guy crawls hallways for 30 years, | 他都在这儿三十年了 |
[04:20] | barely makes it six months into his retirement. | 还差六个月就退休了 |
[04:22] | Any way you slice it, it’s a raw deal. | 无论怎么看都太不公平了 |
[04:26] | There you go, Bobby. Rest in peace. | 给你 鲍比 安息吧 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:32] | Look who’s back! | 看看谁回来啦 |
[04:33] | All right, guys. Okay, please, stop. | 好了 伙计们 别这样 |
[04:35] | You can take the kid gloves off. | 别佯装开心了 |
[04:37] | I, uh…what happened happened, | 事情已经发生了 |
[04:41] | I’ve been cleared for duty, | 我被准许归队 |
[04:43] | I’m ready for work, | 准备好回到工作中 |
[04:44] | and I am happy to knock anyone’s teeth out | 如果谁敢把我当瓷娃娃一样对待 |
[04:46] | who treats me like a snowflake. | 小心我打飞他的牙 |
[04:48] | Anyone want to try me on that? | 有谁想试试吗 |
[04:50] | No! | 没有 |
[04:51] | She’s back! Look! Poom-poom-poom! | 看呐 她真的回来啦 |
[04:54] | Welcome back, tiger. | 欢迎回来 女汉子 |
[04:56] | Dawson? | 道森 |
[05:00] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:04] | – But the doctors already said– – I know, it’s insulting. | -但医生已经说… -我知道 这很侮辱人 |
[05:08] | If you want to get the union involved, | 如果你想让工会介入 |
[05:09] | I’ll back you 100%. | 我百分百支持你 |
[05:10] | No, that’ll just provoke him. | 不 那样只会激怒他 |
[05:13] | Riddle’s trying to show everyone what a tough commissioner | 里德尔想告诉大家他会是一个 |
[05:15] | he’s gonna make. | 严厉的消防局长 |
[05:17] | Better to just go. Take the meeting. | 我还是去吧 跟他谈谈 |
[05:20] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[05:22] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[05:24] | Squad 3, Ambo 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I’m sure. I can handle it. | 我确定能应付得来 |
[05:26] | House fire. 4738 South Calumet Avenue. | 房屋起火 南盖莱默大道4738号 |
[05:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[05:40] | I’m not gonna go all the way in there! | 我不会进最里面去的 |
[05:41] | I’m not gonna go all the way in there. | 我不会进最里面去的 |
[05:43] | I just need to check. | 我只是要确认一下 |
[05:45] | Let me go! She’s still in there! | 让我进去 她还在里面 |
[05:46] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[05:47] | Hold on, hold on. Hey! | 等等 等等 |
[05:49] | What happened? Who’s inside? | 怎么了 谁在里面 |
[05:50] | The bride, the pastor, the maid of honor. | 新娘 牧师 伴娘 |
[05:52] | They were getting ready in back. | 他们当时在后面准备 |
[05:53] | Chief, we got a fully involved structure fire. | 队长 整栋建筑都已经着火 |
[05:56] | Multiple victims inside. | 多名人员被困 |
[05:58] | 51, we need lines in there now. | 51水罐车 尽快往里面送水 |
[06:00] | Herrmann, Borrelli, with me. | 赫尔曼 布罗利 跟我来 |
[06:02] | – No, David… – Stay back! | -不 大卫 -退后 |
[06:05] | – David, stop! – Stay back. Stay back. | -大卫 停下 -退后 都退后 |
[06:08] | Guys, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:10] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[06:11] | – Calm down, move away. – Everybody needs to stay back. | -冷静点 往后退 -大家都别靠近 |
[06:15] | Fire department, call out! | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[06:20] | Keep your right hand on the wall! | 保持右手扶墙 |
[06:22] | You stay within an arm’s length of the Lieutenant at all times! | 时刻与副队保持一臂的距离 |
[06:25] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[06:28] | Hey! Come on! I got you. | 来 没事了 |
[06:30] | – She’s in there. – Don’t talk, let’s go. | -她在里面 -别说话 快出去 |
[06:43] | – Come on! – Let’s go! | -起来 -快进去 |
[06:49] | Stay low! | 俯低身子 |
[06:51] | Come on. | 带上吧 |
[06:53] | Clear away. | 让开点 |
[06:58] | Calm, steady breaths. | 冷静点 平稳呼吸 |
[07:00] | Hey, is this everybody? | 所有人都在这了吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:06] | David! David! | 大卫 大卫 |
[07:08] | I got him. | 我会照顾他 |
[07:12] | Whole hallway’s engulfed, Chief. | 整个走道都已经着火 队长 |
[07:14] | We’re trapped in the northwest corner bedroom. | 我们被困在西北角的卧室里 |
[07:16] | Copy that, Casey. Hold tight. | 收到 凯西 坚持住 |
[07:19] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们马上救你们出来 |
[07:21] | We got another problem, Chief. Security bars. | 还有个问题 队长 这里装了防护栏 |
[07:23] | Every single window. | 每扇窗都有 |
[07:24] | – Pry ’em off. – Cruz. Severide. | -撬开 -克鲁兹 西弗莱德 |
[07:26] | – On it. – Let’s go. | -马上就去 -走吧 |
[07:46] | My dress! My dress! | 我的婚纱 我的婚纱 |
[07:51] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[07:54] | It’s out now. | 火已经灭了 |
[07:59] | Got it. | 好了 |
[08:08] | – Get up. – Put your leg up, you got it. | -上去 -把脚抬上去 你可以的 |
[08:10] | – Lean back. – Got it. | -往后躺 -好了 |
[08:12] | – We got you. – All the way back. | -我们会保护你 -往后躺下去 |
[08:13] | – Got him? – Careful. | -接好他了吗 -小心点 |
[08:15] | Let’s go. Turn around. | 来吧 转身 |
[08:16] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[08:18] | Got it. You’re okay, we got you. | 好了 没事的 我们会保护你 |
[08:19] | Lay on back, lay on back. You’re okay. | 往后躺 没事的 |
[08:22] | – Same thing. – All the way up. | -照她那样做 -上去 |
[08:24] | – Got her? – Lean back, I got you. | -接好她了吗 -往后躺 我接住你了 |
[08:27] | – Got him? – Yeah. | -接好他了吗 -没问题 |
[08:28] | Lay on back. | 往后躺 |
[08:30] | All right, go. | 好了 我们走 |
[08:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:48] | I’m okay, Becca. | 我没事 贝卡 |
[08:49] | – I’m gonna be fine. – What were you doing? | -我不会有事的 -你怎么想的 |
[08:50] | – What we got? – Smoke inhalation. | -什么情况 -吸入浓烟 |
[08:52] | O2 stats are fine, | 血氧饱和度水平正常 |
[08:52] | but he’s coughing up black sputum and getting more hoarse. | 但他一直咳出黑痰而且声音越来越沙哑 |
[08:55] | How do you feel, sir? | 你感觉怎么样 先生 |
[08:56] | Like I smoked a couple packets of cigarettes. | 就跟吸了好几包烟似的 |
[08:59] | April, let’s draw up a carboxyhemoglobin and an ABG. | 艾普尔 测量一氧化碳血红蛋白和动脉血气 |
[09:02] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:03] | He’ll be okay, right? | 他会没事的 对吗 |
[09:05] | We don’t have to intubate him yet, | 目前还不用为他插管 |
[09:06] | but we gotta draw up some blood and check his numbers | 但我们得先验血检查过指标后 |
[09:08] | before we can make any decisions. | 才能做出诊断 |
[09:09] | How soon could he get out? | 他多快能出院 |
[09:11] | He’s being admitted. One step at a time, okay? | 他刚入院 慢慢来 好吗 |
[09:19] | Hang in there. | 坚强点 |
[09:28] | Chief, you get a chance to tell Riddle | 队长 你跟里德尔说了 |
[09:29] | that I graduated my leadership class? | 我的领导力课程已经毕业了吗 |
[09:31] | Got a meeting this afternoon. | 我们下午会见面 |
[09:33] | We’ll get your bugle back. Don’t worry. | 我会帮你把职位要回来的 别担心 |
[09:34] | Good, ’cause I know my five Hows, | 那就好 我已经熟记了五个如何 |
[09:36] | – my efficiency keys– – This afternoon, Severide. | -我的提升效率关键 -今天下午 西弗莱德 |
[09:40] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Got it, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[09:46] | Hey, Chief, you got a second? Brett has a really good idea. | 队长 你有时间吗 布莱特有个好主意 |
[09:49] | Okay, so, the bride and groom, Becca and David? | 是这样的 那对新人 贝卡和大卫 |
[09:53] | Well, I talked to her at the hospital, | 我在医院跟她聊了一下 |
[09:55] | and her parents are flying back to Atlanta tomorrow at noon. | 她父母明天中午就要飞回亚特兰大了 |
[09:58] | Becca’s father works two jobs, | 贝卡的父亲有两份工作 |
[09:59] | and he can’t afford to lose either of them. | 而且他一份都丢不起 |
[10:01] | The family poured all their money into that wedding. | 他们家把所有钱都花在那场婚礼上了 |
[10:03] | They’re holding David overnight at Chicago Med, | 芝加哥医院要求大卫今晚 |
[10:05] | for observation–discharge is 7:00 a.m. | 留院观察 明早七点出院 |
[10:09] | So, we were thinking… | 所以我们想… |
[10:11] | we could host the wedding here. | 我们可以在这里举办婚礼 |
[10:13] | First thing in the morning. | 明天一早 |
[10:14] | – Here? – At the firehouse. | -这里 -就在消防队 |
[10:16] | Just, like, a simple thing, we could get flowers donated, | 很简单 我们就准备些花 |
[10:18] | put folding chairs on the apparatus floor… | 在车库摆上几张折叠椅 |
[10:20] | Should I invite Chief Riddle? | 我要邀请里德尔队长吗 |
[10:25] | Just in case you have failed to notice, | 你们是不是还没注意到 |
[10:27] | Riddle has made 51 his pet project. | 里德尔想拿51队杀鸡儆猴 |
[10:29] | Right now, we need to keep our heads down, | 现在 我们必须低调行事 |
[10:31] | our nose to the grindstone. | 不要引起注意 |
[10:32] | Chief, we get it, but this family, | 队长 我们知道 但这家人 |
[10:34] | they just lost everything. | 他们刚失去了一切 |
[10:35] | I feel for this family. I really do. | 我很同情这家人 真的 |
[10:38] | Our job is to protect them. We did that. | 我们的工作是保护他们 我们做到了 |
[10:43] | Speaking of Riddle, you need to get over to headquarters. | 说到里德尔 你们得去一趟总部 |
[10:48] | Make your case. Now. | 有活干了 马上去 |
[10:58] | I thought you of all people would appreciate | 我以为这么多人里你会最赞成 |
[10:59] | a firehouse wedding. | 消防局婚礼的主意 |
[11:12] | Wedding would’ve lifted spirits around here, I bet. | 我敢打赌在这举办一场婚礼肯定很振奋人心 |
[11:15] | I know–the vows, the music, a little cake… | 我知道啊 誓词 音乐 小蛋糕… |
[11:18] | Yeah, and two smitten kids with a wide open future ahead of them. | 以及两个前程似锦 如胶似漆的小屁孩 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry, was that out loud? | 不好意思 我不小心说出声了吗 |
[11:29] | You got something against marriage? | 你对婚礼有什么意见吗 |
[11:32] | I mean, I’m sure for plenty of people | 我是说 对很多人来说肯定 |
[11:35] | it’s all sunshine and roses. | 都是什么阳光啊 玫瑰啊 |
[11:38] | Then why so down on it? | 那有什么好不爽的 |
[11:39] | Well, after they got married, | 我父母结婚后 |
[11:41] | my parents pretty much tried to kill each other every day. | 他们俩每天尽忙着杀死对方 |
[11:44] | Then my mom got hooked on heroin and abandoned the family. | 然后我妈妈染上了毒瘾 抛弃了我们一家 |
[11:47] | So, not a big believer. | 所以我并不吃这一套 |
[11:48] | Trudy’s been leaning on me to pop the question. | 特鲁迪正天天磨着我要我求婚呢 |
[11:50] | Might share that story, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我要分享一下你的故事 |
[11:54] | – Mouch. – It’s fine. | -穆奇 -没关系的 |
[11:56] | I share it all the time. It’s a cautionary tale. | 我老是跟别人说 这是警世寓言 |
[11:59] | Sorry you went through that. Sounds rough. | 很遗憾你经历了这些事 肯定很艰难 |
[12:03] | Don’t be sorry. | 不要这么觉得 |
[12:04] | Just don’t ask me to marry you. | 别跟我求婚就行 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I feel 100%, and I have full clearance from my doctor, | 我感觉很好 医生也允许我开始工作了 |
[12:13] | as you can see there. | 那里都写着 |
[12:15] | Well, I’m glad to hear that you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[12:17] | But it’s not just the physical aspects of the job | 但这个职业中我需要担心的 |
[12:19] | that I need to be worried about. | 不仅仅是你的身体状况 |
[12:21] | Oh, I feel good on all fronts, Chief. | 我各方面感觉都很好 队长 |
[12:25] | A firefighter’s emotional condition | 消防员的情绪状况 |
[12:28] | is just as important as any other aspect | 跟他们身体的其他方面 |
[12:29] | of their fitness for duty. | 一样重要 |
[12:32] | Like I said, I’m both physically and mentally | 我说了 我在身体上和心理上 |
[12:36] | cleared for duty. | 都能履行我的职责 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry, I’m not exactly sure what your concern is. | 不好意思 我其实不清楚你在担心什么 |
[12:40] | My concern is keeping drama out of the firehouse. | 我要担心的是不要让消防局出事 |
[12:47] | Am I hearing right–your Lieutenant fathered this kid? | 是不是真的…你的副队是那个孩子的父亲吗 |
[12:53] | That’s a personal matter. | 那是私人事务 |
[12:54] | And I’d rather not discuss it. | 我不想谈论这件事 |
[12:56] | The fact that you’re becoming distraught right now | 你现在非常心烦意乱 |
[12:58] | speaks directly to my concern. | 验证了我的担忧 |
[13:01] | In my opinion, you are not fit for duty at this time, | 我认为你现在还没有准备好来工作 |
[13:04] | and I’d advise you take additional leave. | 我建议你多休几天假 |
[13:05] | Okay, I’m not distraught. | 我没有心烦意乱 |
[13:07] | I’m angry. Okay? | 我是很愤怒 |
[13:09] | Are you this worried about male firefighters’ emotional condition | 你也会担心男性消防员出院后的 |
[13:11] | when they return from medical leave? | 精神状况吗 |
[13:13] | This isn’t fair, and I am happy to detail to the commissioner | 这不公平 我很乐意告诉警监 |
[13:16] | and whoever else will listen to exactly how unfair it is. | 和愿意略闻一二的人 这件事有多么不公平 |
[13:26] | I said additional leave was advised. | 我说建议你多休几天假 |
[13:28] | It’s not an order. | 这不是命令 |
[13:33] | Then, respectfully, I decline your advice, | 那恕我无礼 我拒绝你的建议 |
[13:36] | and I will be going back to my shift now. | 我要回去上班了 |
[13:54] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[13:55] | – What’d Chief Riddle say? – You cleared for duty? | -里德尔队长说了什么 -你能工作了吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I am. | 我能 |
[14:05] | Gabby, what’d he say? | 加比 他说了什么 |
[14:08] | He kind of…came at me. | 他…对我步步紧逼 |
[14:12] | The guy’s an ass. | 那家伙是个混蛋 |
[14:13] | Doesn’t matter, I– the point is that I’m cleared. | 没关系 我…重点是我能上班了 |
[14:17] | Oh, that guy’s just trying to make a name for himself. | 那家伙是想拿这件事证明自己 |
[14:19] | Get some attention. | 吸引大家的注意力 |
[14:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:23] | Riddle got on her case. | 里德尔刁难她 |
[14:27] | It’s nothing. I’m over it. | 没关系 我不介意了 |
[14:43] | Hi. Hope we’re not interrupting? | 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[14:46] | No, no, come on in. Welcome. | 不 进来吧 欢迎你们 |
[14:50] | We just wanted to say thank you | 我们只是想谢谢你们 |
[14:52] | for everything you did. | 所做的一切 |
[14:54] | My fiance, David? | 我的未婚夫大卫 |
[14:57] | He’s…alive because of you. | 因为你们才活了下来 |
[15:02] | This is such a small gesture by comparison, | 相比之下这点心意太微不足道了 |
[15:05] | but we wanted to do something. | 但我们想做些什么 |
[15:10] | The bakery where we got the wedding cake | 我们定婚礼蛋糕的那家店 |
[15:12] | makes really good sweets. | 做得甜点非常好吃 |
[15:15] | So how’s David doing? | 大卫怎么样了 |
[15:18] | Getting better by the minute. | 慢慢在好转了 |
[15:20] | And already trying to reschedule the wedding | 我们已经在计划等大家回到城里 |
[15:23] | whenever we can get everyone back into town. | 就重新筹办婚礼了 |
[15:33] | You okay, Dawson? | 你没事吧 道森 |
[15:33] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry about that out there. | 没事 刚才我很抱歉 |
[15:36] | It’s just…there’s this old way of doing things | 只不过…我永远没法理解 |
[15:40] | I’m never gonna understand. | 有些人的做事方法 |
[15:43] | It’s chiefs like Riddle who… | 里德尔这样的队长… |
[15:50] | He brought up the baby. | 他提到了那个孩子 |
[15:52] | – No. – Yep. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[15:54] | Under the pretense that he was gauging my fitness to return, | 表面上他是在说我的状况不适合回来工作 |
[15:57] | but I know he was just trying to provoke me. | 但我知道他其实想激怒我 |
[16:00] | Give me five minutes with that guy. | 让我跟这家伙待个五分钟 |
[16:02] | I don’t care what color his shirt is. | 我才不管他什么职位 |
[16:03] | No, just because he’s– | 不 只是因为他是… |
[16:04] | We are having the wedding here. | 我们要在这里办婚礼 |
[16:11] | I’ll be damned if Chief Riddle or anyone else | 我不会让里德尔局长或其他人 |
[16:13] | is gonna change my way of running this house. | 改变我的工作方式 |
[16:22] | He wants to fight. | 他不是想跟我们过不去吗 |
[16:25] | Then let’s fight. | 那就让他放马过来吧 |
[16:30] | Okay, people, we have a lot to do | 好了 我们有很多事要准备 |
[16:32] | and not much time. | 而且时间紧迫 |
[16:33] | We’re doing this tomorrow morning, | 我们明天就要举办婚礼了 |
[16:35] | so let’s get to it. | 所以赶紧准备起来 |
[16:36] | Um, I put us in charge of flowers. | 我们来准备花 |
[16:38] | We can totally do that. | 绝对没问题 |
[16:40] | Okay, the family’s pastor can’t be there, | 他们请的牧师到不了 |
[16:42] | so we need a preacher who can perform the ceremony. | 所以我们还得请一个可以主持典礼的牧师 |
[16:45] | Chaplain Orlovsky’ll jump at the chance. | 奥洛夫斯基神父可以 |
[16:47] | – I’ll call him. – Great. | -我会通知他的 -很好 |
[16:49] | And we need music. Of course, a wedding march. | 我们还需要音乐 婚礼进行曲 |
[16:52] | And something for the reception. | 还要准备一些接待的东西 |
[16:54] | – Just need an iPod, right? – Um, no, nice try. | -就是要个播放器嘛 -不是的 |
[16:58] | It’s a wedding, not a slumber party. | 这是婚礼 不是睡衣派对 |
[16:59] | Think you can do better than that. | 你们肯定能做得更好吧 |
[17:00] | Back in high school, I was part of an a cappella group, | 我高中的时候是合唱乐团的一员 |
[17:02] | if that helps. | 可以帮上忙吗 |
[17:04] | You serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:07] | See for yourself. | 你拭目以待吧 |
[17:11] | Love, my love for you is so… | 爱啊 我对你的爱… |
[17:14] | It’s just… | 这真是… |
[17:15] | Cap, let’s just keep that in our back pocket. | 卡普 我们还是别丢人现眼了 |
[17:17] | We’ll see what else we can come up with, all right? | 我们会认真想想的 行吗 |
[17:19] | Great, squad’s on it. | 好的 救援队来准备这个 |
[17:21] | Okay, people, let’s…let’s get to it. | 好了 大家伙动起来吧 |
[17:34] | Chief? | 队长 |
[17:35] | Opening our doors like this for a wedding? | 我们要这样打开大门办婚礼吗 |
[17:38] | Making a big scene? | 搞这么大的场面 |
[17:40] | Any chance you’re doing this just to spite Chief Riddle? | 你不会是故意这样和里德尔队长对着干的吧 |
[17:44] | My philosophy is that our firehouse | 我将我们消防队视作 |
[17:46] | is a part of the neighborhood. | 这个社区的一部分 |
[17:48] | Our doors are always open. | 我们的大门永远向大家敞开 |
[17:50] | Chief, you’ve burned through quite a bit of political capital | 队长 过去的几周里你已经耗费了 |
[17:53] | over the past few weeks. | 不少政治资本 |
[17:56] | Maybe it’s time to start laying low, | 也许现在开始该低调点 |
[17:58] | making calculated decisions. | 谨慎决策 |
[18:00] | You’re starting to sound just like him. | 你说话开始和他一个调调了 |
[18:01] | Hey, I am not the enemy. | 我不是和你作对 |
[18:03] | I’m just looking out. | 我是为你着想 |
[18:07] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[18:10] | Ambo 61, person in distress, | 61号救护车 有人遇险 |
[18:12] | 215 West Belden. | 西贝尔登街215号 |
[18:32] | They’re in there. I heard screaming. | 他们还在里面 我听到尖叫声了 |
[18:35] | You two stand by. | 你们俩先等等 |
[18:42] | Paramedics, up here, quick! | 医护人员 快来 |
[18:47] | In here, hurry! | 这里 快点 |
[18:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:53] | Help! Help! | 救救我 救救我 |
[18:56] | Get him off! | 把他移开 |
[18:58] | I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不了了 |
[19:04] | Help us untie her. | 帮我们把她松开 |
[19:07] | We got you. | 别怕 |
[19:09] | All right, guys. We need your help. | 我们需要你们帮忙 |
[19:11] | On three. One…two…three. | 数到三就抬 一 二 三 |
[19:14] | One more time. One…two…three. | 再一次 一 二 三 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God, is he dead? | 天呐 他是死了吗 |
[19:26] | No, he has a pulse, but it’s weak. | 不 他还有一息尚存 但很微弱 |
[19:33] | BP’s 60 over 40. Let’s get the IV going. | 血压60/40 准备静脉注射 |
[19:41] | Either of you familiar with Wild Stallion Romantic Enhancer? | 你们有人了解野马催情剂吗 |
[19:48] | Tadalafil, sildenafil, glibenclamide? | 他达拉非 西地那非 格列本脲 |
[19:51] | Holy crap, what isn’t in this? | 老天 这可真是应有尽有啊 |
[19:53] | Is your husband on any medication? | 你丈夫有在服药吗 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. He’s…not my husband. | 我不知道 他不是我丈夫 |
[20:03] | All right, he’s responding to the fluids. | 好了 他对输液有反应了 |
[20:06] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 听得到我说话吗 |
[20:08] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:11] | – Oh, no. – Yep. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[20:13] | That’s about right. 61 to main. | 好了 61号呼叫总部 |
[20:15] | I need manpower assist. | 请求人力支援 |
[20:19] | I think I pulled a muscle on that last call. | 刚才那任务我好像拉伤了肌肉 |
[20:22] | That’s definitely going in my tell-all memoir. | 这次出警我一定要写进备忘录里 |
[20:25] | I’m calling dibs. | 我要写 |
[20:26] | All yours. | 给你写 |
[20:28] | I do not get how someone could skip out on their husband | 我不明白怎么有人会瞒着自己的丈夫 |
[20:31] | for that. | 做这种事 |
[20:32] | It’s pretty cute how outraged you are. | 你这么生气真是可爱 |
[20:35] | Just because I can’t make romance work | 我不擅长搞浪漫的事 |
[20:37] | doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 并不代表浪漫就不存在了 |
[20:39] | Hey, Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[20:41] | How’s David Franklin from the house fire this morning? | 今早消防队送来的大卫·富兰克林怎么样了 |
[20:44] | His carbon monoxide levels were very high, | 他的一氧化碳含量很高 |
[20:46] | but they’re coming down with the oxygen. | 但吸入氧气后就降下来了 |
[20:47] | We also gave him a cyanide kit. | 我们也给他使用了氰化物包 |
[20:49] | You still expect to release him in the morning? | 你觉得他早上能出院吗 |
[20:52] | Hope so, all he keeps talking about | 希望如此 毕竟他一直在说 |
[20:54] | is the wedding and his bride-to-be. | 他的婚礼和新娘 |
[20:55] | Oh, see, a man runs into a burning building | 看吧 一个男人冲进一栋着火的大楼 |
[20:58] | to save the woman he loves. | 就为了救他的挚爱 |
[20:59] | That’s romance. | 这就是浪漫啊 |
[21:02] | You want to hit up the florist across the street, | 你想去街对面的花店看看吗 |
[21:04] | see what we can get? | 看看有些什么 |
[21:07] | You know what? I’ve got a better idea. | 你知道吗 我有个更好的主意 |
[21:21] | Hey, guys, give us a hand? | 大家能帮我们一把吗 |
[21:23] | What you got? | 你们买了什么 |
[21:25] | Ta-da. | 看吧 |
[21:27] | Whoa, jackpot. | 厉害啊 |
[21:32] | “With deepest sympathies.” | 谨致以我最深的悼念 |
[21:34] | Courtesy of Shady Pines Mortuary. | 暗松太平间的赠礼 |
[21:36] | They were just gonna toss this out! | 我们只要拿出来就好了 |
[21:38] | I see–so you hate weddings, but you’ll find any excuse | 我明白了 你虽然讨厌婚礼 |
[21:41] | to hit up a funeral home. | 却能借一切机会去殡仪馆 |
[21:42] | – You know it. – My kind of girl. | -你明白了 -正对我胃口 |
[21:44] | We need to take a ride. | 我们得出去一趟了 |
[21:46] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[21:49] | I found Chaplain Orlovsky. | 我找到奥洛夫斯基牧师了 |
[22:03] | Who is this we’re picking up? | 我们这是要来接谁 |
[22:05] | So Walt goes running out there, and sure enough, | 然后沃尔特跑出去一看 果不其然 |
[22:09] | Bobby’s taken an acetylene torch | 鲍比正在那拿着乙炔炬 |
[22:11] | and cut the roof clean off of Walt’s car. | 把他的车顶棚整个锯下来呢 |
[22:16] | Good to see you. | 幸会 |
[22:17] | Walt drove that thing around for two whole weeks. | 沃尔特开着那”敞篷车”整整开了半个月 |
[22:21] | In February! | 还是在大冬天 |
[22:28] | Oh, hey, Matt Casey. | 你好啊 马特·凯西 |
[22:30] | – How are you? – Yeah. | -挺好的吧 -挺好的 |
[22:32] | – You knew Bobby Dunbar, right? – I did, yeah. | -你认识鲍比·邓巴的吧 -我认识 |
[22:35] | Hey, Gary, a round for my friends here. | 盖瑞 给我这小老弟上一杯 |
[22:38] | We’re gonna drink another toast to Bobby D. | 为了鲍比·老邓咱得喝一个 |
[22:41] | He was one of a kind. | 他是个人物 |
[22:43] | Look, another time, Padre. | 这酒留着改天吧 神父 |
[22:46] | – We’re on duty. – Yeah. | -我们当值呢 -没错 |
[22:47] | Wish we could. | 不然就陪你喝了 |
[22:48] | Listen, Chaplain, we need your help with something. | 神父我们需要请您来帮我们一个忙 |
[22:50] | Oh, yeah, sure. Anything for you guys. | 行啊 你们只管开口 |
[22:54] | Anything at all. Wait, I just gotta–oh! | 干什么都行 等等 我得去… |
[22:57] | – I got–oh, whoa, whoa. – All right, hang on, whoa. | -我接着了 -您悠着点 |
[23:00] | – Hang on, pops. – Who moved the floor? | -慢点 老爹 -谁在那晃地板 |
[23:03] | Uh, quick plan B, there’s like a hundred places | 如果他不行 我有一百种方法 |
[23:05] | online I can get ordained overnight. | 可以一天注册成神父 |
[23:07] | Otis, get the door. | 奥蒂斯 去开门 |
[23:19] | Do I want to know? | 我需要知道吗 |
[23:22] | Make sure he’s tucked away in the bunk room | 别忘了在里德尔来之前把他扶到 |
[23:24] | before Riddle arrives. | 宿舍里睡去 |
[23:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[23:26] | Oh, and Chief? | 对了还有 队长 |
[23:28] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[23:29] | What you’re doing here, with this wedding, | 你打算在这办的这个婚礼 |
[23:32] | not the smartest move you’ve ever made. | 可算不上你最高明的手段 |
[23:34] | Well, better to die on your feet | 俗话说得好 宁可站着死 |
[23:37] | than live on your knees, Connie. | 绝不跪着生 康妮 |
[23:51] | You can knock, you know. | 你可以先敲敲门的 |
[23:53] | So are you gonna help us with the flower arrangements? | 你打算帮我们布置花束吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 |
[23:57] | I grew up working in a flower shop. | 我就是在花店里长大的 |
[23:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[24:02] | A family of firefighters | 我可是来自 |
[24:04] | who drank testosterone for breakfast? | 消防员世家 睾丸酮当水喝的 |
[24:09] | So, what you said earlier. | 你之前说 |
[24:11] | You got no family in Chicago? | 你在芝加哥没亲人吗 |
[24:15] | My sister moved to Kansas City. | 我姐姐搬到堪萨斯城去了 |
[24:16] | I’ve been trying to call her, | 我也联系过她 |
[24:17] | but…she’s a mess. | 不过 她过得一团糟 |
[24:20] | Oh, she’s the mess? | 她还过得一团糟 |
[24:25] | Yeah, she just goes where the wind blows. | 她就喜欢到处跑 |
[24:30] | But…must run in the family. | 不过 肯定是家族遗传 |
[24:32] | So, let me get this straight. | 所以是这样吗 |
[24:34] | You’re never gonna settle down, that’s the game plan? | 你的长远打算就是永远不会安定下来吗 |
[24:37] | Damn right. | 说对了 |
[24:47] | Honestly, I can’t tell whether I’m doing | 说实话我自己都不清楚 |
[24:49] | a good job or a bad job here. | 我做得好还是不好 |
[24:52] | You know what? | 这么着吧 |
[24:52] | Why don’t you stick to taking the condolence cards off? | 你就专心把花束里的哀悼卡片拣出来吧 |
[25:02] | Heads up. It’s the Riddler. | 小心 里德尔来了 |
[25:22] | Why isn’t Patterson here? | 帕特森怎么不在 |
[25:26] | Would you go get Captain Patterson for me? | 能麻烦你把帕特森队长叫来吗 |
[25:28] | Yes, Chief. | 好的 队长 |
[25:30] | What’s with the flower shop in your common room? | 你的公共休息室里那些花是怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Family lost their home day of their wedding. | 那家人婚礼当天家被烧光了 |
[25:35] | I’m offering 51 as an alternate venue. | 我把51大队驻地借给他们办婚礼 |
[25:37] | An alternate venue, Wallace? This is a firehouse. | 办婚礼 华莱士 这里是消防队 |
[25:40] | It’s not the champagne room at the Radisson. | 不是什么酒店里待租的大堂 |
[25:42] | I’m aware of that. | 这我知道 |
[25:43] | I know it’s a little unorthodox, but I thought I would offer it. | 我知道这样不合常理 但我乐意这样做 |
[25:46] | Well, then, maybe you should pull the plug. | 那你还是趁早叫停比较好 |
[25:49] | That would be a very big blow to the bride. | 那对新娘会是一个极大的打击 |
[25:51] | The groom is laid up at Chicago Med. | 新郎正在芝加哥医院抢救呢 |
[25:54] | Sorry, I didn’t realize I was expected at this meeting. | 抱歉 我不知道需要我来参会 |
[25:55] | Come on in, Patterson. | 坐吧 帕特森 |
[25:57] | We’re here to discuss Kelly Severide’s lieutenancy. | 今天要说的是凯利·西弗莱德的副队职务情况 |
[26:01] | Did you pass your course, Severide? | 你的课程通过了吗 西弗莱德 |
[26:03] | With flying colors, sir. | 成绩优秀 长官 |
[26:04] | Your office is getting a copy of my final review. | 我送了一份审查结果去您的办公室 |
[26:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[26:07] | Why don’t we put your leadership skills to the test? | 不如我们现在就测试一下你的领导能力 |
[26:11] | As a reinstated officer, would you support | 作为刚刚复职的队长 你是否支持 |
[26:14] | the use of a firehouse for a private event? | 挪用消防队公地充作私用 |
[26:19] | Depends on the event, sir. | 那得看是什么事了 长官 |
[26:20] | Well, I think you know that I’m referring to | 我想你知道我指的是什么事 |
[26:22] | this specific event, this wedding. | 就是这场婚礼 |
[26:27] | If I thought it would help people? | 如果我认为这会帮助他人的话 |
[26:30] | I’d support it, sure. | 我肯定会支持 |
[26:32] | And I do. | 我也确实支持 |
[26:35] | I think we’ll let Severide stay right where he is for a while. | 我看就让西弗莱德暂时维持目前的职务吧 |
[26:38] | We’ll reassess down the road. | 我们日后再行安排 |
[26:40] | – Wait, what? – Kelly. | -慢着 什么 -凯利 |
[26:41] | Down the road? No way. | 日后 那可不行 |
[26:43] | I passed your class. I kept my head down. | 我乖乖听课 低调做事 |
[26:45] | I did my job, like you asked. Ask Patterson. | 我都按你说的做了 不信就问帕特森 |
[26:48] | You don’t think I already have? | 你觉得我没问过吗 |
[26:50] | If he didn’t give me a positive review, | 如果他没有给我正面评价 |
[26:52] | then he’s full of it. | 那他就是胡扯 |
[26:53] | Severide, I’m happy to discuss this with you later. | 西弗莱德 会后我乐意再和你谈谈 |
[26:55] | – I’m not talking to you. – Kelly, that’s enough. | -我和你谈个鬼 -凯利 闭嘴 |
[26:58] | You know, it’s no surprise to me | 我告诉你们 我一点都不意外 |
[27:00] | that your people–Dawson, Severide, | 你看你的手下 道森 西弗莱德 |
[27:03] | thumb their nose at authority and backtalk their superior officers. | 个个对着长官横眉竖眼 还在背后议论上级 |
[27:07] | I know exactly where they learned that behavior. | 我算知道这些臭毛病都是跟谁学的了 |
[27:09] | Riddle, you got a problem with me, | 里德尔 你有意见就冲我来 |
[27:12] | don’t take it out on my men. | 别拿我的手下出气 |
[27:14] | That wedding was my call, and I am happy to bring | 婚礼是我的决定 我也很乐意和你 |
[27:17] | this discussion up before the Commissioner, | 一起到局长面前好好谈谈这事 |
[27:19] | because he is not retired as yet. | 因为他毕竟还没退休 |
[27:27] | All right, you do whatever you think’s best | 那好 你想怎么办这个婚礼 |
[27:30] | regarding this wedding, Chief. | 就怎么办吧 队长 |
[27:32] | And as for you, we will review down the road. | 至于你的事 我们以后再议 |
[27:44] | Chief? | 队长 |
[27:46] | I apologize for that, Chief Riddle. | 刚才的事很抱歉 里德尔队长 |
[27:48] | I am embarrassed on Severide’s behalf. | 西弗莱德这件事确实难堪了 |
[27:50] | And, as far as this wedding goes… | 就婚礼的进展来看… |
[27:51] | Look, just don’t let yourself get dragged down | 帕特森 你可别让自己 |
[27:53] | into this mess, Patterson. | 蹚这个浑水 |
[27:55] | There may be a Battalion Chief slot opening up very soon. | 也许很快就会有消防队长被撤职了 |
[28:02] | I’m so sorry, Severide. | 我非常遗憾 西弗莱德 |
[28:05] | I did not mean for you to become collateral damage. | 我没想给你带来附加伤害的 |
[28:08] | To hell with him. | 让他见鬼去吧 |
[28:10] | He was never gonna give me my bugle back anyway. | 他永远都不会让我重回岗位的 |
[28:17] | Shove it up his ass, Chief. | 他就是个混蛋 队长 |
[28:24] | Uh, we got some Jalapeno poppers, | 我们准备了墨西哥胡椒炮 |
[28:27] | we got some wingdings, got some mini-quiches, | 一些烈酒 还有小乳蛋饼 |
[28:30] | slightly freezer burned. | 有点被冰箱冻坏了 |
[28:31] | Not exactly Gibsons Steakhouse, is it? | 不是从吉布森牛排馆买的吧 |
[28:35] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[28:38] | You take yourself down to the grocery store | 你去杂货店买一些 |
[28:40] | and you get some nice, big platters and, uh… | 又大又漂亮的大浅盘 |
[28:48] | and a cake. | 再买个蛋糕 |
[28:50] | You got it, Chief. | 我这就去 队长 |
[28:55] | Anything left over, you drop it in Bobby Dunbar’s boot. | 剩下的钱就投到鲍比·邓巴的靴子里 |
[29:00] | Chief, we got a text from the bride, Becca? | 队长 我们收到了新娘贝卡的短信 |
[29:04] | The groom took a bad turn. | 新郎情况恶化了 |
[29:06] | Well, you report back when you know anything. | 一有情况马上向我汇报 |
[29:12] | Go get the food, candidate. Good thoughts. | 去买食物 后备队员 往好处想 |
[29:15] | Good thoughts. | 往好处想 |
[29:30] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:32] | Increased inflammation in his airway. | 他的呼吸道炎症加重了 |
[29:34] | Not uncommon for inhalation injuries to get worse | 对吸入性损伤来说 没有复原之前 |
[29:36] | before they get better. | 病情恶化也是常事 |
[29:37] | That’s why we’re keeping an eye on him. | 所以我们在密切关注他 |
[29:42] | Hey, Becca, how you doing? | 贝卡 你还好吧 |
[29:44] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:45] | Dr. Halstead said the wedding’s giving David | 霍斯特德医生说婚礼使大卫 |
[29:47] | something to fight for. | 增强了斗志 |
[29:49] | He’s gonna pull through. | 他会好起来的 |
[29:51] | And when he does, he’ll want to celebrate. | 他一有好转就会想庆祝的 |
[29:54] | Good, we’ll be ready for him. | 很好 我们会为他准备好的 |
[29:58] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[29:59] | Becca… | 贝卡 |
[30:01] | I’m here, David. | 我在 大卫 |
[30:02] | He’s in SVT. Heart rate’s 200. | 他心动过速 心率200 |
[30:05] | David, I need a big cough from you. | 大卫 你现在要使劲的咳嗽 |
[30:08] | Oh, come on, you can do better than that. | 加油 你可以做得更好的 |
[30:09] | A lot harder, come on. | 再使劲些 加油啊 |
[30:13] | Give me six of adenosine. | 给我6个单位的腺苷 |
[30:15] | Okay, folks, everyone needs to clear out. | 家属们请全部出去 |
[30:17] | – But–but he’s awake. – Please, step outside. | -可是他醒着呢 -请先出去 |
[30:19] | Come on, honey, let’s give ’em some space. | 来吧 亲爱的 让他们来处理 |
[30:25] | Hang in there, David. | 坚持住 大卫 |
[30:27] | Adenosine given. | 已注射腺苷 |
[30:29] | Still in SVT. BP’s 90 over 60. | 仍处于心动过速状态 血压90/60 |
[30:31] | Bolus him 500 of NS, another 12 of adenosine, | 挂500毫升生理盐水 再注射12单位腺苷 |
[30:34] | and put the pads on. | 把垫子垫上 |
[30:34] | Let’s get him set up for a cardioversion. | 准备给他做心脏电复律 |
[30:36] | Start with 50 joules. | 初始设定50焦耳 |
[30:37] | – Midazolam? – No, Ketamine. | -注射咪达唑仑吗 -不 用氯胺酮 |
[30:37] | 前者诊断检查时诱导睡眠用 后者为麻醉剂 | |
[30:38] | One milligram per kilo. David? | 每公斤1毫克 大卫 |
[30:40] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[30:41] | We’re gonna shock your heart. Okay? | 我们要给你的心脏做电击 好吗 |
[30:43] | We’ll have you sedated, but it’s gonna be intense. | 我们会给你打麻药 但体感还是会很强烈 |
[30:46] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:47] | All right, he’s ready. | 好了 他准备好了 |
[30:48] | – Let’s go. – 50 joules. | -开始吧 -50焦耳 |
[30:50] | – Clear! – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[30:53] | Still in SVT. Heart rate’s 180. | 还是心动过速 心率180 |
[30:55] | – BP’s still 90 over 60. – Bring it up to 100 joules. | -血压还是90/60 -加到100焦耳 |
[30:58] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:00] | 100, again. | 100焦耳再来一次 |
[31:01] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:12] | Heart rate’s dropping. | 心率降下去了 |
[31:16] | All right, get me a 12-lead EKG, stat. | 好 给他做个心电图 |
[31:38] | Hey. What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:41] | I think ol’ Bobby D’d be proud of you guys. | 我想老鲍比·邓巴会为你们而骄傲的 |
[32:02] | I’m begging you. It’s zero hour. | 求你了 现在可是关键时刻 |
[32:04] | We have no other choice. | 我们没别的选择了 |
[32:05] | No, Cruz, there is no way. I can’t even sing. | 不行 克鲁兹 我都不会唱歌 |
[32:08] | Yes you can. I’ve heard you. | 你会唱 我听过你唱歌 |
[32:10] | Oh, Karaoke doesn’t count. | 唱卡拉OK可不算 |
[32:11] | I’m usually two sea breezes in when I go up. | 我唱高音时总是跑调 |
[32:14] | I’m just saying, consider the alternative. | 我只想说 想想我们的候补吧 |
[32:20] | * And we will see it through * | *我们终将渡过难关* |
[32:23] | * A love you are so * | *一段爱情让你如此* |
[32:25] | Oh, I see your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[32:27] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[32:30] | Structure collapse, 4332 North Parkside Avenue. | 建筑垮塌 北园畔大道4332号 |
[32:33] | Bill, where’s Mitchell? | 比尔 米切尔在哪 |
[32:35] | Find Mitchell. Where is he? | 找到米切尔 他在哪里 |
[32:41] | Help, please! My son, he’s in there! | 请帮帮忙 我儿子在里面呢 |
[32:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[32:44] | They were running stair drills, the thing just snapped. | 他们当时在做阶梯训练 楼梯板突然就断了 |
[32:46] | My boy, Mitchell, he fell down through the middle. | 我儿子米切尔从中间掉下去了 |
[32:48] | At least 30 feet. He’s hurt bad. | 至少有30英尺高呢 他受重伤了 |
[32:51] | Guide the victims off slowly. | 慢慢把伤者带下来 |
[32:52] | One wrong move, and the whole thing collapses. | 走错一步 整个结构都会垮塌的 |
[32:54] | – Severide, go with him. – Yeah, on it. | -西弗莱德 跟他去 -是 明白 |
[32:56] | Main, we’re gonna need an EMS Plan One. | 总指挥台 请求一号急救计划 |
[32:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:00] | Triage the victims as they come down. | 他们一从上面下来就给伤者验伤 |
[33:09] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[33:17] | We’re with the victim. | 我们找到伤者了 |
[33:17] | He’s trapped under a heavy bleacher, | 他被压在一个很重的看台下面了 |
[33:19] | having trouble breathing. | 呼吸困难 |
[33:21] | Copy that, Severide. | 收到 西弗莱德 |
[33:25] | Ah, damn, can’t get any torque in this mud. | 该死 全是泥 撑不起来 |
[33:28] | Use this for leverage. | 垫点东西 |
[33:38] | Hang in there, kid. | 坚持住 孩子 |
[33:54] | Casey, this thing’s gonna come down any minute. | 凯西 这东西随时可能塌掉 |
[33:56] | Let’s get this kid out. | 快救他出来 |
[34:02] | Hang on, bud. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[34:03] | Here, this’ll give us some extra leverage. | 再垫上这个 可以让我们省点力 |
[34:13] | There. | 好了 |
[34:18] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[34:19] | Let’s get you to the ambo. | 我们去救护车那边 |
[34:37] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[34:38] | Like a lucky man. | 我很走运 |
[34:40] | She looks very beautiful. | 她很美 |
[34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:47] | All right, you guys. | 伙计们 |
[34:48] | We struck out on the music, so | 我们没有音乐 所以 |
[34:50] | it looks like we’re gonna have to go with what we got. | 好像我们得将就一下了 |
[34:54] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 好 我来 |
[34:57] | I just, I can’t do it alone. | 不过我不能一个人做 |
[34:58] | I need some kind of accompaniment. | 得有人跟我一起 |
[35:01] | – I…- Uh-uh. | -我… -不要 |
[35:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:26] | Who the heck invited the news? | 谁把媒体叫来了 |
[35:41] | The stars in your eyes | 我们初次相识 |
[35:48] | When we first met | 你眼中的星 |
[35:55] | Told me that we | 告诉我 |
[35:58] | Somehow would be | 我们会 |
[36:00] | Sweethearts in love | 坠入爱河 |
[36:06] | I try to forget | 我想忘记 |
[36:11] | The stars are there yet | 但星仍在 |
[36:18] | They say come on | 它们说 来吧 |
[36:20] | We won’t be wrong | 我们不会错 |
[36:23] | To be sweethearts in love | 尽情坠入爱河 |
[36:29] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 各位 今天我们齐聚于此 |
[36:33] | for a truly special union. | 见证一对特殊的新人 |
[36:36] | A reminder that life’s hardships and uncertainties | 他们让我们铭记 生活中的艰辛与变数 |
[36:40] | are no match for the love | 与两个人敞开心扉 |
[36:43] | between two people with open hearts | 忠贞不渝的爱情相比 |
[36:47] | and undaunted dedication to one another. | 根本不值一提 |
[36:51] | So, it is with deep joy and appreciation | 所以 我们无比高兴地 |
[36:55] | that we bear witness to the joining | 在此见证大卫·富兰克林 |
[36:58] | of David Franklin and Rebecca King | 和丽贝卡·金 |
[37:03] | in the bonds of holy matrimony. | 两个人的神圣婚礼 |
[37:08] | On me. | 我请 |
[37:10] | I nearly forgot to toast your first fire. | 差点忘记庆祝你第一次出火警 |
[37:12] | Not gonna turn that down. | 我不会拒绝的 |
[37:15] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[37:17] | Do you know how I know that? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[37:19] | Never heard your name on the radio, | 我没从对讲机上听到你的名字 |
[37:22] | which means you weren’t cowboying, | 说明你没有鲁莽行事 |
[37:24] | you were just doing your job, like you were trained. | 你按照我们训练的认真工作了 |
[37:27] | – Thanks, Lieutenant. – Yeah. | -谢谢 副队 -不客气 |
[37:29] | Cheers. Keep it up. | 干杯 继续坚持 |
[37:36] | First fire, huh? | 第一次出火警 |
[37:44] | Here you go, guys. On the house. | 伙计们 我请大家的 |
[37:45] | – Thank you so much. – You got it. | -非常感谢 -没事 |
[37:49] | Wait, she couldn’t just wriggle out | 慢着 她无法从那个人身下 |
[37:51] | from underneath the guy? | 脱身出来吗 |
[37:52] | Did you not hear the part about the leather straps? | 你没听到皮带那部分吗 |
[37:54] | Guy’s lucky he pulled through. | 他活下来就是走运了 |
[37:55] | Those pills are banned in several states. | 那些药在好几个州都是禁药 |
[37:58] | Chili looked it up. | 小辣椒查过 |
[37:59] | Chili, what’s the quote from the article? | 小辣椒 那篇文章中怎么说的来着 |
[38:02] | Where is she? She was just here. | 人呢 刚才还在 |
[38:05] | Nothing can prepare you for that real thing. | 不论之前做了什么准备 身临其境时都是不一样的 |
[38:08] | When you walk into a real fire, it’s…it’s chaos. | 真正走进一场大火时 就是…一片混乱 |
[38:12] | The heat, the smoke, you can’t see anything, | 那么热 那么呛人 什么都看不见 |
[38:15] | your mask feels like it’s too tight. | 你感觉面罩都太紧 |
[38:18] | Then there’s Lieutenant Casey, and he’s calm, | 然后凯西副队来了 他很镇静 |
[38:21] | and in control, and that makes me feel calm. | 一切尽在掌握之中的感觉 所以让我也镇静了 |
[38:25] | Why are you still talking? | 你为什么还在一直说话 |
[38:28] | You asked me about being in my first fi– | 是你问我第一次出火… |
[38:34] | So you don’t want to know about the fire. | 所以你不是真想知道救火的事 |
[38:37] | No. Not even a little bit. | 是的 我一点都不想知道 |
[38:53] | Hey, Herrmann, Herrmann. Turn it up. | 赫尔曼…大声点 |
[38:59] | A firehouse is called a house for a reason. | 消防队之所以是消防队是有原因的 |
[39:02] | It’s a part of the community it serves, | 一个消防队是其服务社区的一部分 |
[39:03] | and that’s what today is all about. | 今天的一切就是证明 |
[39:06] | These folks aren’t just nameless faces. | 这些人不止是陌生人 |
[39:08] | They’re our neighbors. | 他们是我们的邻居 |
[39:12] | Like it was his idea all along. | 好像一直都是他的主意一样 |
[39:21] | They stuck a microphone in my face. | 他们突然就把麦克风给我了 |
[39:22] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[39:34] | Seriously? | 别这样好吗 |
[39:40] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[39:41] | That was me saving your ass from Chief Riddle. | 我是从里德尔队长那里救你一命 |
[39:44] | Oh, is that a fact? | 是这样吗 |
[39:45] | I convinced him that a little human interest story like this | 我告诉他这样人性化的小故事 |
[39:47] | would reflect well on the entire department. | 会让整个消防局增光 |
[39:54] | You need to learn to get along with Chief Riddle. | 你得学会跟里德尔队长相处 |
[39:58] | The man is going places. | 虽然他可能调走 |
[40:01] | But he’s not going away. | 但他不会离开消防局 |
[40:03] | I think you’re right about that. | 你说得对 |
[40:06] | All the politicians in the department are rising up. | 局里的政客都在行动 |
[40:10] | All the Bobby Dunbars are going away. | 不是真心干消防的都会走 |
[40:13] | CFD is worse off because of it. | 因为这个芝加哥消防局更糟糕了 |
[40:17] | – Ready for his close up. – Sure enough. | -准备走了 -当然 |
[40:21] | Well, there’s one thing that’s become | 不过有一件事 |
[40:22] | crystal clear in all this. | 非常明确了 |
[40:24] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[40:25] | It’s either him or me. | 不是他就是我 |
[40:28] | I’m not going anywhere. | 但我不会离开的 |