时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I started looking into the crack house fire. | 我开始调查制毒窝点火灾案 |
[00:03] | The building owner is Roger Maddox. | 业主是罗杰·马多克斯 |
[00:05] | If he’s not setting the fires himself, | 如果不是他纵的火 |
[00:07] | that’s a hell of a coincidence. | 那也太巧了 |
[00:09] | This is slander with no basis, pure and simple. | 显然这是毫无根据的诽谤中伤 |
[00:12] | – Is that? – Jamie Killian. | -那是… -杰米·基利安 |
[00:15] | They were going to fire me. | 他们本来真的要解雇我了 |
[00:17] | We’re gonna need to reexamine all the other old files. | 我们要重新检查其他的旧档案 |
[00:21] | They’re gone. | 不见了 |
[00:23] | – Gabi? – Something’s wrong. | -加比 -不对劲 |
[00:28] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快 |
[00:32] | Gabi? Baby? | 加比 亲爱的 |
[00:33] | First trimester pregnancy, collapsed on scene. | 妊娠早期 当场晕倒 |
[00:36] | We’re having trouble keeping her sats up. | 血氧在下降 |
[00:38] | Call OB. | 叫产科医师 |
[00:39] | Warm blood, level one transfuser. | 温血 一级输血 |
[00:41] | Call the OR. | 让手术室做好准备 |
[00:43] | – She just– – Yeah, she grabbed her stomach | -她… -她捂住肚子 |
[00:45] | and then she folded and then she passed out. | 弯下腰接着就晕过去了 |
[00:48] | – She just passed out? – Yeah. | -晕过去了吗 -对 |
[00:53] | Sats are coming up. | 血氧在上升 |
[01:03] | Belly’s full of fluid. | 肚子里都是液体 |
[01:05] | Matt? Matt? | 马特 马特 |
[01:08] | I’m right here. | 我在 |
[01:11] | Gabi, I’m not seeing an IUP. | 加比 我没看到子宫内妊娠 |
[01:18] | Damn. It’s abdominal. | 见鬼 在腹部里 |
[01:21] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:22] | The fetus is implanted outside of her uterus, | 胎儿在子宫外形成 |
[01:23] | somewhere in her abdomen. | 在腹部里某个地方 |
[01:25] | – Somewhere? – I won’t know where until I go in. | -某个地方 -不进行腹部内部检查无法得知 |
[01:28] | The placenta leeches off the blood supply | 无论胎盘长在哪个位置 |
[01:29] | of whatever it attaches to and when it tears, | 它都在吸取那里的血液供给 一旦它脱离 |
[01:31] | so does that site. | 那个位置也会随之剥离 |
[01:33] | We need to stop the bleeding. | 我们必须止血 |
[01:36] | You can save the baby. | 你能救孩子吧 |
[01:39] | OB’s in route. | 产科医师正在过来 |
[01:41] | She’ll be in the OR with me. | 她会和我一起进手术室 |
[01:46] | I’m not even worried. | 我一点都不担心 |
[01:48] | We’ll do great. | 我们会好的 |
[01:50] | We didn’t even get to find out | 我们还没来得及查 |
[01:51] | if it’s a boy or a girl. | 是男孩还是女孩呢 |
[01:53] | Baby, hey, hey. You’re the strongest person I know. | 宝贝 你是最坚强的 |
[01:56] | You’re gonna be fine, both of you. | 你会没事的 你们都会没事的 |
[01:58] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[02:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:03] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:07] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[02:11] | Let’s get her into the OR. | 进手术室吧 |
[02:29] | Will… | 威尔… |
[02:32] | Do everything you can for the baby | 尽量保住孩子 |
[02:33] | but if it comes down to a choice, | 但如果要二选一 |
[02:35] | – you save my girl. – Matt, truth time. | -保大人 -马特 说实话 |
[02:37] | When I’m in there, she’s the only one I’m trying to save. | 只要我在 我只会保她 |
[02:53] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:54] | Dr. Halstead and the obstetrician | 霍斯特德医生和产科医师 |
[02:55] | are working to stop the bleeding. | 在努力止血 |
[02:57] | It’ll be a few hours before we get any news. | 可能要几个小时才能知道情况 |
[03:02] | You’re acting truck lieutenant this shift. | 这班你临时带云梯队 |
[03:05] | You got it, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[03:07] | I gotta stop by OFI. | 我要去一趟火警调查办公室 |
[03:11] | Riddle’ll come down on you in a second | 如果我们没有那些文件 |
[03:12] | if we don’t have those files. | 里德尔很快就会来找你 |
[03:13] | Let’s not worry about me right now. | 现在就别担心我了 |
[03:14] | Chief, Dawson went to the mat | 队长 道森拼命 |
[03:16] | trying to nail Maddox for those arsons. | 想要揭露马多克斯纵火 |
[03:18] | There’s no way I’m gonna let her wake up | 我不能让在她醒来之后发现 |
[03:20] | and have those files still missing. | 那些文件还没找到 |
[03:23] | I’d like to come along. | 我和你一起去 |
[03:25] | See if I can help. | 看看我能不能帮上忙 |
[03:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | District says Antonio’s undercover. They can’t reach him right now. | 警署说安东尼奥在卧底 现在联系不到 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna stay here with Casey. | 我在这里陪凯西 |
[03:37] | – Chief, you don’t have to– – Look. | -队长 你不必… -听着 |
[03:39] | I’m just going to update the house with news. | 我要让队员们知道最新进展 |
[03:40] | Moment it comes in. | 随时通知他们 |
[03:49] | Listen, | 听着 |
[03:51] | she’s gonna make it, okay? | 她会没事的 |
[03:54] | They both will. | 他们都会没事的 |
[03:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Holding at 110. | 保持在110 |
[04:09] | 98% 98%. | |
[04:10] | – Suction. – Suction. | -吸血 -吸血 |
[04:14] | Hold this. Suction. | 拿住 吸血 |
[04:15] | Suction. | 吸血 |
[04:18] | When you find the placenta, | 找到胎盘之后 |
[04:18] | you’re gonna wanna gently peel it away. | 要小心地将它剥离开 |
[04:25] | The placenta’s implanted on the cava. | 胎盘在腔静脉上 |
[04:31] | – Two sponge sticks. – Sponge. | -两根海绵棒 -海绵 |
[04:35] | Gimme your hand. Here, push down. | 手过来 压住这里 |
[04:38] | Hard. | 用力 |
[04:41] | Hold that. There. | 拿住 那里 |
[04:45] | You move, she bleeds to death. | 你如果动了 她就会大出血而死 |
[04:47] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[04:52] | I don’t get how files just walk outta here. | 我不知道文件怎么就没了 |
[04:54] | You see a lot of security? | 你觉得这里很安全吗 |
[04:56] | Severide, what about that girl you been seeing? | 西弗莱德 你交往的那个女孩呢 |
[04:58] | The lawyer. She’s already mixed up in this. | 那个律师 她已经卷入其中了 |
[05:00] | I don’t see Jamie breaking and entering. | 杰米不会非法入侵 |
[05:03] | We’ll have to rule her out. | 得排除她才行 |
[05:08] | I’ll talk to Jamie. | 我去和杰米谈谈 |
[05:09] | If she knows anything, I’ll get it out of her. | 如果她知道什么 我会问出来 |
[05:20] | Still in surgery. | 还在手术 |
[05:32] | Okay, here’s how it’s gonna be. | 好吧 我们这么做 |
[05:35] | All right, first, we’re gonna have a great shift. All right? | 首先我们要当好班 好吗 |
[05:39] | Focused, top of our game, a 100% solid team. | 集中注意 发挥实力 要靠得住 |
[05:44] | – Herrmann… – Second, | -赫尔曼 -其次 |
[05:47] | when Dawson comes through this with flying colors, | 等道森成功挺过来时 |
[05:49] | we’re gonna throw a huge party for her at Molly’s. | 我们要在莫利酒吧为她举办盛大派对 |
[05:52] | – Herrmann. – One second, please. | -赫尔曼 -请稍等 |
[05:55] | All right? Thank you, Otis. | 好吗 谢谢 奥蒂斯 |
[05:56] | Herr-mann. | 赫 尔 曼 |
[05:58] | What? | 什么 |
[06:00] | Molly’s just got closed. | 莫利酒吧关门了 |
[06:04] | Shut down. | 停业了 |
[06:08] | We got a code violation. | 我们违反了规定 |
[06:11] | I-I–I don’t think– | 我觉得… |
[06:13] | I don’t think I just heard what you said. | 我觉得我没听懂你刚说的话 |
[06:15] | Those Portland jackals. They– | 那些波特兰的豺狼 他们 |
[06:18] | They must have reported us. | 他们一定是举报了我们 |
[06:20] | It says the building is too close to the curb. | 上面写着建筑离路边太近 |
[06:24] | The ordinance says we need 15 feet and we have 13. | 规定说要有15英尺 我们只有13英尺 |
[06:28] | We’re shut down. | 我们被停业了 |
[06:37] | – Mr. Severide. – Yeah. | -是西弗莱德先生 -好 |
[06:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:46] | Nice office. | 办公室不错啊 |
[06:50] | Nice assistant. | 助理也不错 |
[06:53] | Guess it all worked out for you, huh? | 看来你渡过难关了 |
[06:56] | This is my job, Kelly. | 这是我的工作 凯利 |
[06:59] | Dawson’s files on Maddox went missing. | 道森的马多克斯文件不见了 |
[07:05] | Somebody broke into OFI and stole them. | 有人闯入火警调查办偷走了 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | If you want to accuse me of something, | 如果你想指控我什么 |
[07:13] | do it. | 那就来吧 |
[07:16] | Are you asking if I stole those files? | 你是在问我有没有偷那些文件吗 |
[07:20] | Information fell into my lap. I handed it off to a client. | 信息落到我的手中 我将其交给客户 |
[07:24] | That is a hell of a lot different than stealing. | 这和偷窃可不一样 |
[07:29] | What about computer forensics? | 计算机取证呢 |
[07:32] | – What? – We use them all the time. | -什么 -我们一直用 |
[07:34] | Even after a files been deleted, | 就算文件被删除了 |
[07:36] | a guy who knows what he’s doing can usually find a trail. | 懂行的人也能找找到踪迹 |
[07:39] | So you’re helping me now? | 你现在在帮我吗 |
[07:40] | I just wanna show you that I don’t have anything to hide. | 我只是想向你表明我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[07:49] | Eventually, you will realize | 最后你会意识到 |
[07:52] | this was all just business. | 这一切只是生意 |
[07:55] | And when you do… | 等你意识到时 |
[07:58] | you have my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[08:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:16] | Gabi’s in the ICU. | 加比在重症加护病房 |
[08:18] | We controlled the bleeding and she’s looking good. | 我们控制了流血 她现在情况不错 |
[08:22] | But we still need to keep an eye on her. | 但我们还是得密切关注她 |
[08:24] | And, um… | 那… |
[08:27] | the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[08:29] | For all intents and purposes, | 无论从哪点看 |
[08:31] | there never was a baby. | 从来就没有孩子 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry, this just wasn’t a viable pregnancy. | 很遗憾 这不是一次成功的受孕 |
[08:44] | Now, when Gabi wakes up, do you– | 等加比醒来后 你… |
[08:46] | I can–I can talk to her. | 我可以跟她说 |
[08:51] | I’m around if you need me. | 如果你需要我 尽管找我 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Chief. | 队长 |
[09:00] | Matt… | 马特 |
[09:02] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[09:23] | Need some help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[09:23] | Do you ever just wanna hit something? | 你有没有想打人的经历 |
[09:29] | Everything is just so messed up. | 一切都好乱 |
[09:35] | Dawson’s in good hands. | 道森受到了很好的照顾 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I know. I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[09:39] | there’s nothing we can do about it except… | 我们对此无能为力 只能… |
[09:42] | wait and pray, I guess. | 等待和祈祷 |
[09:46] | I don’t know, I just feel like there should be something | 我不知道 我只是觉得我们应该能 |
[09:48] | that we can do about Molly’s. | 对莫利酒吧的事做点什么 |
[09:51] | Dawson shouldn’t have to come out of this and deal with that. | 道森不该出院后再去处理这事 |
[09:56] | I could call my cousin Anthony. | 我可以打给我表哥安东尼 |
[09:59] | He’s in construction. | 他是搞建筑业的 |
[10:00] | If there’s a way around a building code, he’ll find it. | 如果有办法绕过建筑规定 他会找到的 |
[10:05] | All units call. | 呼叫所有单位 |
[10:06] | Downed power lines. Person trapped. | 电线事故 有人被困 |
[10:08] | 3300 West Carpenter. | 西卡彭特大道3300号 |
[10:26] | My son, Kevin, he’s in there all alone. | 我儿子 凯文 他一个人在里面 |
[10:28] | – You gotta get him out. – Tell me what happened. | -你们得救他出来 -告诉我怎么回事 |
[10:29] | The bouncy house– the wind blew it up. | 气球房子 风把它吹起来了 |
[10:31] | It hit the power lines and came back down. | 撞上了电线 然后落下来了 |
[10:33] | Okay, okay. We’re on it. | 好吧 我们来处理 |
[10:34] | Alarm office, notify ComEd we need a shutdown, | 接警中心 通知通信局我们需要断电 |
[10:36] | and gimme an ETA. | 告诉我预计时间 |
[10:37] | And then Gary went in to try to help, | 然后加里去帮忙 |
[10:39] | and all of a sudden, he just stopped. | 他突然就停下来了 |
[10:41] | Hey, sir, are you all right? What’s going on? | 先生 你没事吧 怎么回事 |
[10:44] | I can feel my feet tingling. | 我能感受到我的脚有刺痛感 |
[10:47] | All right, that ground’s electrified. | 好吧 那片地面都通电了 |
[10:48] | Everything in there’s hot, the whole yard. | 院子里的一切都带电 |
[10:52] | Get back. Back up away from the wire. | 退后 离电线远点 |
[10:56] | – Hey, Kevin. – Yeah? | -凯文 -我在 |
[10:58] | My name’s Kelly. | 我叫凯利 |
[10:59] | We’re gonna get you out of there in a few minutes. | 我们马上就把你救出来 |
[11:01] | I just need you to sit tight for a little bit, okay? | 先坐在那儿别动 好吗 |
[11:02] | – Yeah. – You’re being really brave. | -好 -你很勇敢 |
[11:05] | Power company ETA 15 minutes. | 电力公司预计15分钟到达 |
[11:09] | Another flash like that, | 再来一次这样的闪燃 |
[11:10] | the whole house is gonna collapse. | 整个房子都会倒塌 |
[11:11] | The power line’s gonna come down on that kid. | 电线杆就会砸到那孩子 |
[11:14] | You don’t got 5 minutes, let alone 15. | 我们5分钟都没有 何况15分钟 |
[11:24] | Cruz, Capp, get the father out. | 克鲁兹 卡普 把父亲救出来 |
[11:26] | On it. | 马上就去 |
[11:28] | we need to build a bridge. | 我们得搭座桥 |
[11:30] | Everything I got on my truck is metal. | 云梯车上的工具都是金属的 |
[11:33] | We need to rig something up. | 那就想办法找点东西来 |
[11:35] | Jimmy, Otis, listen, | 吉米 奥蒂斯 听着 |
[11:37] | I need you guys to go house to house | 你们挨家挨户去找 |
[11:38] | and find me a wooden ladder. | 去给我弄架木梯来 |
[11:39] | Bust in some garages if you have to. | 必要时撬开周围的车库 |
[11:40] | – Okay, let’s go. – Mouch, get me a Stokes basket. | -明白 咱们走 -穆奇 准备救生吊篮 |
[11:43] | – Hey, Tony, I need cribbing. – Got it. | -托尼 我需要垫块 -明白 |
[11:45] | Hey, sir, | 先生 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna need you to start moving back slowly, okay? | 我需要你慢慢地往后移动 行吗 |
[11:49] | Dragging your feet. | 脚曳着走 |
[11:50] | Keep them on the ground. | 不要离地 |
[11:52] | Just shuffle, slowly. | 就像跳太空步一样 慢点 |
[11:55] | Capp, Cruz, get ready for him. | 卡普 克鲁兹 准备好接住他 |
[11:57] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[12:01] | I don’t feel a tingle anymore. | 我没有麻麻的感觉了 |
[12:07] | – Good? You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[12:08] | All right, good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:10] | Hey, Kevin, we’re gonna be right in there for you, bud. | 凯文 我们马上就来救你 伙计 |
[12:13] | Okay? You’re being really brave. You’re doing great. | 好吗 你很勇敢 做得很好 |
[12:20] | Broke into a shed up the block. | 撬了附近一户的工具屋 |
[12:22] | We owe 3226 a padlock. | 我们欠3226号人家一把锁 |
[12:24] | Posts lashed to the ladder, ladder lined up at the house. | 把木梯固定在木桩上 然后朝屋子伸过去 |
[12:27] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Clove hitch knots. | 快点 系双套结 |
[12:29] | Let’s go! | 抓紧时间 |
[12:37] | Okay, let’s go. We’re running out of time. | 好了 快 我们时间不多 |
[12:40] | One, two, three, lift! | 一二三 起 |
[12:55] | All right, Stokes basket– bring it in. | 好了 把救生吊篮拿过来 |
[12:59] | Just hold on, Kevin. | 坚持住 凯文 |
[13:07] | Hurry–please! | 快点 求你了 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:13] | All right, buddy, hang on. | 好了 伙计 坚持住 |
[13:18] | See? Told ya. | 看 我说了吧 |
[13:21] | Outta here in no time. | 很快就能出去了 |
[13:23] | Climb in. Climb in there. | 爬进来 快爬进来 |
[13:25] | Oh, my God… Kevin! | 老天 凯文 |
[13:36] | – Now! – Got it–pull! | -就是现在 -好 用力拉 |
[13:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:50] | – Here, Cruz. – I got him. | -来 克鲁兹 -我来吧 |
[13:52] | Come on, bud. | 来 伙计 |
[14:02] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[14:05] | Just glad he’s okay. | 他没事就好 |
[14:08] | You did great. | 你表现得很棒 |
[14:29] | Hey, yeah. Chief. | 喂 队长 |
[14:33] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 是吗 真好 |
[14:35] | That’s great. Really great. | 那真是太好了 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:39] | Jeez. Yeah, okay. | 老天 好吧 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:46] | Gabi’s in the ICU. | 加比现在在重症加护病房 |
[14:48] | She’s doing great. | 她现在还好 |
[14:52] | The baby didn’t make it. | 孩子没能保住 |
[15:05] | The important thing is Gabi’s doing okay. | 重要的是加比没事 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:18] | Boden’s there, so… | 有博登在那边… |
[15:21] | it means 51 is there. | 就意味着整个51大队都在 |
[15:24] | They know that we’re thinking about them, | 他们知道我们时刻在关心着他们 |
[15:26] | and when the time comes, | 等我们忙完了 |
[15:29] | we will be there for them. Okay? | 就过去陪他们 好吗 |
[15:39] | I just got a call that PD’s computer guy’s available. | 我刚接到电话 警署的电脑专家现在有空 |
[15:41] | – Hit it. I got you covered. – All right. | -去吧 这里交给我 -好 |
[15:48] | Well, your girl was right. The files have been wiped | 你的妞说得没错 文件确实被人 |
[15:50] | – from the whole system. – Can you tell who did it? | -从整个系统里删掉了 -你能找出是谁干的吗 |
[15:52] | Well, all I got is a time stamp, | 我能看到的只有时间 |
[15:53] | so it could have been anybody in the system | 所以可能是删除文件当时 |
[15:55] | at the time of the wipe. | 登陆进系统里的任何人 |
[15:56] | What I can tell you is that whoever did this, | 但我能告诉你的是 不管是谁干的 |
[15:58] | they knew what they were looking for. | 他很清楚自己要找什么 |
[16:00] | Surgical strike. | 直击要害 |
[16:02] | – So, what? A hacker? – No, the opposite. | -所以呢 黑客干的 -不 恰恰相反 |
[16:06] | What I’m saying, and I am not accusing anybody, | 并不是要指控任何人 但我想说的是 |
[16:08] | but this person–they’re familiar with your system. | 这个人 他很熟悉这个系统 |
[16:10] | You’re looking at an inside job. | 你们这里出了内鬼 |
[16:13] | You have any idea who knew about these files? | 有谁知道这些文件的存在 |
[16:15] | Well, Dawson, of course, and Susie, | 道森 当然了 还有苏茜 |
[16:18] | but she called in sick. | 但她当时请了病假 |
[16:24] | What is Susie’s last name? | 苏茜姓什么 |
[16:26] | – Wilder. – Hmm. | -维尔德 -好吧 |
[16:27] | Wait, what’re you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[16:29] | Oh, I’m calling the district. | 打给警局 |
[16:30] | Susie’s gonna have to account for her whereabouts. | 苏茜得好好交待一下她的行踪了 |
[16:33] | Okay, but sending the cops after her… | 好吧 但是派警察去找她 |
[16:35] | Yeah, hold on. You’re talking about | 等等 现在这件事 |
[16:36] | theft of city records and a criminal investigation. | 涉及到盗窃政府记录以及案件调查 |
[16:39] | What, you wanna look the other way on that? | 怎么 你打算视而不见吗 |
[16:40] | Oh, no, of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[16:41] | – It’s just hard to believe…Susie would— Okay. Uh-huh? Yeah. | -我只是很难相信 苏茜会 -那就好 是我 |
[16:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | Kelly, I’m really sorry you got pulled into all this. | 凯利 很抱歉把你卷入这件事 |
[16:49] | You hear from this Susie chick, you give me a call. | 要是有这个苏茜的消息 记得通知我 |
[16:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:09] | Hey, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[17:11] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[17:13] | How’s she doing? | 她情况如何 |
[17:15] | Just woke up a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前刚醒 |
[17:19] | The doctor said the baby never had a chance. | 医生说孩子根本没办法救 |
[17:24] | There was nothing anyone could have done. | 大家都尽力了 |
[17:26] | It just wasn’t meant to be. | 大概没缘分吧 |
[17:33] | I’m just so grateful you’re okay. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[17:38] | Is that Boden and Brett in the hallway? | 走廊里是博登和布莱特吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but you don’t have to– | 对 不过你… |
[17:44] | They can come in. | 让他们进来吧 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:59] | How is she? | 她情况如何 |
[18:01] | I, uh…think she’s still in shock. | 估计有点难接受吧 |
[18:06] | Well, she’s been through a lot. | 毕竟经历了那么多 |
[18:08] | She needs time to process everything. | 她需要时间消化 |
[18:11] | You both do. | 你也一样 |
[18:12] | I know. | 是啊 |
[18:15] | Anyway, she’s asking for you both. | 不过 她想见你们俩 |
[18:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[18:19] | Go on. | 那快去吧 |
[18:28] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[18:30] | We’re just glad you’re all right. | 你没事 大家都很欣慰 |
[18:32] | – How you feeling? – Okay, I guess. | -你感觉如何 -还行吧 |
[18:41] | – Is the doctor coming soon? – Are you in pain? | -医生快过来了吗 -你是不是疼 |
[18:45] | Do you want me to get a nurse? | 要我叫护士过来吗 |
[18:46] | No, I just want an update on how the baby’s doing. | 没事 我只是想知道孩子的情况 |
[18:54] | Um, Casey, why don’t you pop out | 凯西 你出去看看 |
[18:56] | and ask the nurse when the doctor’s gonna be by. | 问一下护士 医生到底什么时候来 |
[19:06] | I need Dr. Halstead to Gabriela Dawson’s room right away. | 请霍尔斯特德医生立刻到加布里埃拉·道森房间 |
[19:11] | Code blue to ICU. | 重症监护室出现紧急情况 |
[19:12] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[19:14] | Her pressure just bottomed out. | 她的血压降到了最低点 |
[19:23] | Something broke loose. She’s rebleeding. | 肯定有地方破了 她又在出血了 |
[19:25] | Call the OR. Start pounding those fluids, | 通知手术室 开始准备输液 |
[19:27] | and call for blood. | 申请输血 |
[19:30] | Bag her. Let’s intubate. Right away. | 给她吸氧 插管吧 快点 |
[19:35] | She’s crashing. | 她要不行了 |
[19:43] | A piece of the placenta was hidden behind the bowel. | 一部分胎盘残留在了肠子内部 |
[19:46] | When it broke loose, Gabi started bleeding again. | 它脱落的时候 导致加比再次出血 |
[19:49] | What? They just… | 什么 他们… |
[19:51] | miss stuff? | 没看见吗 |
[19:53] | Rebleeding is really common in cases like this. | 这种情况下复出血很常见 |
[19:55] | A lot of the time, the docs have to go back in. | 医生基本都得回手术室 |
[19:57] | Well, what kind of odds are we talking about here? | 手术成功率大概多少 |
[20:00] | I think she’s gonna do great. | 应该没问题 |
[20:02] | Really. | 真的 |
[20:06] | We just have to keep a good thought. | 大家都往好处想 |
[20:15] | Duff! | 达菲 |
[20:19] | Hey, look who it is. | 快看谁来了 |
[20:21] | I heard Dawson was back in surgery, | 听说道森回了手术室 |
[20:23] | so I thought–I’m just gonna drop this off, | 所以 我就来送这个 |
[20:26] | and I gotta go back. | 送完就过去 |
[20:27] | You know, I heard from PD. | 芝加哥警署刚通知我 |
[20:30] | – Susie checked out. – Really? | -苏茜没问题 -是吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:33] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, they cleared her. | 她洗清了嫌疑 |
[20:37] | What? You sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[20:38] | She was sitting with friends when the files got wiped. | 文件被窃的时候 她跟朋友在一起 |
[20:40] | Bunch of people saw her. | 有很多人都看到她了 |
[20:42] | She… | 她 |
[20:44] | Well, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[20:47] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[20:48] | I mean, I know you wanted to get to the bottom of this, and… | 我知道你很想查出真相… |
[20:55] | I just hated the thought that a nice girl like Susie would… | 我只是不愿意相信 苏茜这样的好女孩… |
[21:01] | Hey, you think this plant’s okay? | 你觉得送盆栽可以吗 |
[21:04] | I was gonna get one of those arrangements with the… | 我本想买一个… |
[21:07] | stuffed bear, but I thought a stuffed animal might be… | 娃娃熊 但是我觉得”娃娃”可能有点… |
[21:16] | What’s going on Duff? | 达菲 你怎么了 |
[21:19] | I’m just worried about Dawson is all. | 我只是有点担心道森 |
[21:26] | And this thing with the… files. | 还有这次文件失窃的事 |
[21:30] | Hey you don’t think–I mean, those doctors, | 你说… 这些医生 |
[21:33] | they didn’t–did they say anything about | 他们有没有提到 |
[21:35] | stress playing a part at all? | 精神压力也有影响吗 |
[21:38] | Because she was really worried about this case, | 因为她特别担心这个案子 |
[21:41] | and, uh, I mean, I–the last thing I would want is– | 所以 我不希望… |
[21:45] | Duffy, there’s a reason why I sent Dawson your way. | 达菲 我让道森去你那边是有原因的 |
[21:49] | It’s because I knew that you would take care of her. | 我知道你能照顾好她 |
[21:55] | It’s no secret that Benny was a better firefighter | 本尼当消防员没问题 但是作为父亲 |
[21:57] | than a father, I get that, | 他很一般 我明白 |
[21:59] | and you… you took that place. | 而你 你就相当于我的父亲 |
[22:06] | I can’t repay that. | 我无以为报 |
[22:12] | If there’s ever anything you wanna talk about, | 如果你有什么事情想找人聊聊 |
[22:14] | anything at all, I’m here. | 什么都行 尽管找我 |
[22:23] | I didn’t get rid of those files, Kelly. | 我没有处理掉那些文件 凯利 |
[22:35] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回头再聊 |
[22:37] | Give Gabi my best. | 帮我向加比问好 |
[22:49] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了吗 |
[22:52] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 各位 |
[22:53] | You gotta eat. | 东西还是得吃 |
[22:55] | Just have a little something? | 少吃一点好吗 |
[22:58] | Grab a nibble, guys. | 大伙儿吃一口吧 |
[22:59] | – Thank you, Cindy. – Of course. | -谢谢你 辛迪 -没事 |
[23:04] | You’re amazing, you know that. | 你真棒 你知道吗 |
[23:06] | I think it’s more the power of a church phone tree. | 我觉得这是上教堂的人一起努力的结果 |
[23:09] | No. | 不是 |
[23:11] | It’s you. | 是你努力的结果 |
[23:14] | – Lieutenant. – Yeah? | -副队 -怎么了 |
[23:16] | I got something I need to look into. | 我得去查点事情 |
[23:18] | I know that this is a bad time, but, um… | 我知道现在不是时候 但是… |
[23:22] | could these guys give me a ride? | 能让她们送我一程吗 |
[23:24] | If there’s a call, we’ll totally get him there. | 如果要出警 我们一定带他过去 |
[23:28] | Yeah, sure–just keep your ear to that radio. | 好吧 注意听对讲机 |
[23:31] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[23:32] | Thank you for the sandwiches. | 谢谢你的三明治 |
[23:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:44] | Hey, Anthony. Thanks for coming. | 安东尼 谢谢你过来 |
[23:45] | No problem. How’s your pop doing? | 没事 你老爸最近怎么样 |
[23:48] | Eh, you know Dad. This is Chili and Brett. | 你知道我爸啦 这是小辣椒和布莱特 |
[23:51] | Hey, how you do– | 你们好… |
[23:54] | Ladies. Hello. Very pleased to meet you. | 女士们 你们好 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:57] | Any friend of Jimmy’s is a friend of mine. | 吉米的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[23:59] | Anthony, what’s the story? | 安东尼 怎么说 |
[24:03] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[24:04] | Code says you have to be 15 feet from the curb. | 规定是必须离马路牙子十五尺的距离 |
[24:07] | That’s 13. 13 ain’t 15. | 这是十三尺 十三不是十五 |
[24:10] | Oh, hey, you happy now? | 你们开心了吧 |
[24:12] | Oh, I’m sorry if you’re upset about your little pub, | 如果你们为这个小酒吧心烦 我很遗憾 |
[24:16] | but the laws are the laws. | 但规定就是规定 |
[24:18] | We just care about the neighborhood. | 我们只是关心邻居 |
[24:20] | Yeah? Just keep walking. | 是吗 赶紧走 |
[24:22] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[24:23] | – Chili. – What? | -小辣椒 -怎么了 |
[24:27] | – Anthony. – Sorry, buddy, | -安东尼 -对不起 哥们 |
[24:28] | I wish I had a different– | 我也希望我有别的… |
[24:33] | How old is this structure? | 这房子有多少年了 |
[24:35] | Oh, I remember Herrmann saying something | 我记得赫尔曼说什么 |
[24:38] | about it being around since Prohibition. | 它从禁酒时期就在这里了 |
[24:41] | Jimmy, grab me one of the baggies I got in my toolbox. | 吉米 帮我从工具箱里拿个袋子过来 |
[24:47] | You ever hear of Joliet-Lemont limestone? | 你们有没有听过乔利埃特·勒蒙特石灰岩 |
[24:51] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[24:53] | man down from unknown causes. | 有人因不明原因昏厥 |
[24:54] | 2129 W. Harrison. | 哈里森西路2129号 |
[24:57] | Is that… | 那是… |
[24:58] | County morgue. | 县陈尸所 |
[25:00] | Come on. Yo, we gotta go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[25:02] | Stick around. I’ll give you a ride. | 这里等着吧 我会送你 |
[25:11] | This has never happened before. | 从来没有发生过这种事情 |
[25:12] | I mean, I heard stories, like, in Poland or Brazil or China– | 我是听说过 像什么波兰巴西中国… |
[25:16] | – Sir. – Lionel Flowers. | -先生 -莱昂内尔·弗劳尔斯 |
[25:17] | I’m just an assistant. I’m not the M.E. | 我只是个助手 不是验尸员 |
[25:20] | I’m really not trained to deal with this sort of thing. | 我真的没有接受过处理这种事情的训练 |
[25:22] | Okay, Lionel, just take a deep breath. | 好的 莱昂内尔 深呼吸 |
[25:23] | I’m supposed to take ’em from the gurney to the tables | 我是要把他们从轮床放到桌子上 |
[25:25] | so Dr. Wu could do the autopsy, | 这样吴医生就能验尸了 |
[25:27] | and the son of a bitch moved. | 然后这混蛋就动了 |
[25:38] | Sir? | 先生 |
[25:40] | Sir, do you know your name? | 先生 你知道自己叫什么吗 |
[25:42] | – Did he say anything to you? – If he talked to me, | -他有没有跟你说什么 -如果他跟我说话 |
[25:44] | I’d be passed out next to him, not standing here with you. | 我早就晕倒在他旁边了 而不是跟你们一起站着 |
[25:48] | Ugh, he’s out. | 他失去意识了 |
[25:50] | Lionel, I need you to tell me | 莱昂内尔 我需要你 |
[25:51] | everything you can about this man. | 把这个人所有的信息都告诉我 |
[25:54] | Noah Arkin, pronounced DOA in the field. | 诺亚·阿金 急救现场宣布死亡 |
[25:57] | Untreatable Fine V-Fib. | 无法医治的细微心室颤动 |
[26:01] | Bradycardia. | 心动过缓 |
[26:03] | Heart rate’s 30 beats a minute. Does he have a heart condition? | 心率每分钟三十次 他有没有心脏病 |
[26:09] | History of Wolf-Parkinsons-White Syndrome. | 有过预激综合征 |
[26:11] | I wonder if that’s why they called it in the field. | 我这是不是他们在急救现场宣布死亡的原因 |
[26:13] | Bradycardia’s super rare in WPW. | 预激综合征很少会出现心动过缓 |
[26:15] | These patients usually have a rapid ventricular response. | 这些病患的心室反应通常很快 |
[26:17] | Nobody would suspect a low heart rate. | 没人会想到心率会过低 |
[26:18] | Pushing atropine. | 注射阿托品 |
[26:24] | Heart rate’s up to 65. | 心率上升到了65 |
[26:28] | Oh, he’s dropping. | 又回落了 |
[26:29] | Pace him. | 调节他的心率 |
[26:32] | – 70? – 70 joules. | -70吗 -70焦耳 |
[26:34] | Pace him at 80 beats per minute. | 调节心率至每分钟八十次 |
[26:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[26:47] | Heart rate’s up to 80. | 心率升至八十 |
[26:53] | Captured. | 有了 |
[26:55] | You’re just gonna still keep shocking him? | 你们要一直这么电击他吗 |
[26:57] | Can I get a hand? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[27:00] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[27:03] | The defibrillator’s acting as a pacemaker. | 这个除纤颤器是充当起搏器使用的 |
[27:05] | It looks weird, but it’s actually keeping him stable. | 看上去很奇怪 但其实能让他保持稳定 |
[27:07] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[27:18] | Dawson’s outta surgery. | 道森出手术室了 |
[27:21] | And the date? | 今天是几号 |
[27:23] | November 3rd. | 11月3日 |
[27:25] | Good. Follow me. | 很好 目光跟着我的手移动 |
[27:28] | Could you tell me those words I asked you to remember earlier? | 能重复一下我刚才让你记住的词语吗 |
[27:31] | House, pencil, ball. | 房子 铅笔 球 |
[27:35] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[27:41] | She’s neurologically intact. | 她的神经未受损 |
[27:43] | An OB will be by later to check on her too, | 妇产科医生稍后也会来给她做检查 |
[27:45] | but she’s looking great. | 但她看起来状态不错 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:49] | And, um…does she remember? | 她还记得吗 |
[27:53] | I thought you’d wanna be the one to talk to her about that. | 我觉得你该跟她谈谈这个问题 |
[27:57] | I’m a text away if you need anything. | 如有需要我马上过来 |
[28:09] | Gabi. | 加比 |
[28:23] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[28:46] | “The unique materials qualify the structure | “该建筑使用的特殊材料 |
[28:48] | as historically significant.” | 赋予了该建筑重要的历史意义” |
[28:50] | Molly’s officially can’t be torn down or altered in any way. | 官方规定不能拆除或以任何方式改建莫利酒吧 |
[28:53] | Wait, wait, wait. How is that even possible? | 等等 这怎么可能呢 |
[28:56] | Joliet-Lemont limestone, | 乔利埃特-莱蒙特石灰岩 |
[28:57] | and cousin Anthony. | 还有表兄安东尼 |
[28:59] | Does that assemblage of words mean anything to you? | 你知道那堆词是什么意思吗 |
[29:02] | It’s the bricks on the front of Molly’s, Mouch. | 那是莫利酒吧前门使用的砖材料 穆奇 |
[29:04] | Apparently, it’s rare. Serious old Chicago stuff. | 那材料显然十分稀有 是芝加哥的老古董了 |
[29:07] | Used to be everywhere, but most of the old buildings | 以前遍地都是 但大多数用此材料的 |
[29:09] | with it got destroyed, so Anthony… | 老建筑都被毁坏了 所以安东尼 |
[29:11] | Who’s in construction. Legitimately. | 一位合法建筑工人 |
[29:13] | Helped me get the application | 帮我向相关委员会 |
[29:15] | for historical status to the committee. | 申请到了历史价值证明文件 |
[29:17] | They approved it right away. | 他们马上就出具了证明 |
[29:19] | Molly’s can reopen tonight. | 莫利酒吧今晚可以重新开张了 |
[29:21] | Wow, kid, you’re amazing. | 孩子 你太棒了 |
[29:27] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[29:38] | How’s our girl? | 我们的姑娘怎么样了 |
[29:40] | Will says she’s completely out of the woods. | 威尔说她已完全脱离危险了 |
[29:43] | For good this time. | 这次没事了 |
[29:46] | Well, when can we go in and see her? | 我们什么时候能进去探望她 |
[29:48] | The doctors say she’s gotta rest right now, | 医生说她现在需要休息 |
[29:51] | but, uh…I told her how you’ve all been here, | 但是 我告诉她你们大家都来了 |
[29:55] | and she can’t wait to see you when she’s a little better. | 她很期待自己稍有好转时见见你们 |
[30:02] | Uh, okay, well, come on, guys. | 好 来吧 伙计们 |
[30:05] | Now’s not the time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[30:07] | Let’s let them have their space, | 给他们留点空间 |
[30:08] | besides we got a couple hours left on shift. | 而且我们还有几小时的班没上完 |
[30:11] | Back to the house, everybody. | 大家都回去局里去 |
[30:13] | – Out. – Thanks, Herrmann. | -都出去 -谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[30:15] | Everyone. | 感谢你们每个人 |
[30:17] | See you all at the house. | 我们局里见 |
[30:55] | Hey, courier dropped them off. | 那些是快递员送来的 |
[30:57] | They’re addressed to you. | 是寄给你的 |
[31:38] | Duff. | 达菲 |
[31:39] | Hey, it’s Kelly. I got the files. | 我是凯利 我收到文件了 |
[31:42] | Give me a call back as soon as you get this. | 收到留言后马上回电 |
[31:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:47] | You, uh… | 你… |
[31:49] | you thinking maybe you wanna do a welfare check? | 你想不想做点善事 |
[31:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:02] | Hey, Tony, he lives just a few block up here, all right? | 托尼 他家离这里就几个街区远 知道吗 |
[32:04] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[32:06] | Hey, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:23] | – Duff! – Suit up. | -达菲 -快做好准备 |
[32:26] | What’re you doing, man? | 你干什么呢 老兄 |
[32:27] | I needed money, Kelly. | 我当时需要钱 凯利 |
[32:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:32] | It’s all right. Just get down from there. | 没关系的 快从那儿下来 |
[32:35] | Talk to me over here. | 过来跟我谈谈 |
[32:36] | There’s no going back from this. | 没有回头路了 |
[32:38] | I made mistakes I can’t fix. | 我犯下了难以弥补的错误 |
[32:44] | Those boxes have everything you need to close the case. | 那些箱子里有你结案需要的所有东西 |
[32:48] | I put back every piece of analysis. | 我把每份分析报告都放回去了 |
[32:51] | Every evidence log. | 还有每样证据 |
[32:54] | Everything Maddox paid me to whitewash. | 马多克斯买通我让我掩盖的所有事 |
[32:59] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[33:04] | Now you gotta do the tough part, man. | 你现在需要完成最困难的部分了 老兄 |
[33:08] | You gotta stick around for the fallout. | 你需要承担相应的后果 |
[33:11] | Please, Duff. | 拜托 达菲 |
[33:13] | I know what kinda man you are. | 我了解你 |
[33:20] | Show me that I’m right. | 证明我是对的 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry, Kelly… | 抱歉 凯利 |
[33:28] | But you’re wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[33:30] | No! | 不要 |
[33:40] | Coming through! Move, move, move. | 请让一让 快点 快点 快点 |
[34:20] | Got him! | 找到他了 |
[34:55] | – You all right? – Yeah. Yeah. Good. | -你还好吗 -没事 没事 还好 |
[35:06] | It’s up to you now. | 现在要靠你自己了 |
[35:27] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[35:29] | Sorry if we’re interrupting. | 抱歉打搅你 |
[35:31] | They said it was okay if we come back here. | 他们说我们可以到后面来 |
[35:33] | Yeah, sure. Come on in. | 当然了 进来吧 |
[35:36] | Kevin made you something. | 凯文为你做了些东西 |
[35:39] | You did? | 是吗 |
[35:58] | I could make a better one. | 其实我可以做得更好 |
[36:00] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:02] | I, uh… | 我… |
[36:06] | I had a really bad day today, | 今天我过得很不顺 |
[36:09] | and you just made it a heck of a lot better. | 你刚才让我好多了 |
[36:12] | – Really? – Yes. Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[36:16] | I like how tall you made me. | 看你把我画得多高 |
[36:20] | Hey, check it out. | 我贴在这里吧 |
[36:30] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢 凯文 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | I’ve seen a lot of chiefs talk a good game | 我见过很多队长说得很好 |
[37:03] | about how they turned their house into a family. | 说自己如何把自己的消防队变成一个大家庭 |
[37:07] | Truth is, a lot of the times | 可事实是 很多时候 |
[37:09] | I don’t really get the way you run this place, | 我并不懂你管理这里的方式 |
[37:11] | but… | 但是 |
[37:14] | I have never seen a house come together in a crisis | 我从未见过其他消防队跟今天的51大队一样 |
[37:16] | like yours did today. | 遇到危机如此齐心协力 |
[37:19] | I’m honored to be a part of it. | 我很荣幸成为其中一员 |
[37:26] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[37:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[37:36] | today we almost lost two really important things to us– | 今天我们差点失去两件重要的东西 |
[37:41] | our home away from home, and a person… | 我们的另一个家 还有一个… |
[37:45] | who’s the heart of this home. | 我们这个家的核心人物 |
[37:47] | And as much as I love this joint, | 虽然我很喜欢我们这个小酒吧 |
[37:50] | if it came down to choosing | 但如果让我在酒吧 |
[37:52] | between this and my friend, | 和我朋友之间选择 |
[37:57] | I’d give up a million Molly’s for one Gabi Dawson. | 我愿意放弃一百万个莫利来换加比·道森 |
[38:02] | And luckily, God in all his wisdom | 幸运的是 上帝智慧明理 |
[38:04] | decided to bless us twice. | 保佑了我们两次 |
[38:08] | So let’s say a few cheers for our beloved Molly’s, | 所以我们在此为莫利干杯 |
[38:10] | and way more important, | 更重要的是 |
[38:12] | our friend, Gabi. | 为我们的朋友加比干杯 |
[38:15] | Hear! Hear! | 干杯 |
[38:17] | Yes! Yeah. | 干杯 |
[38:25] | Your speech was great. | 刚才你说得很好 |
[38:28] | I wish Dawson could have heard it. | 要是道森能听到就好了 |
[38:31] | Yeah, she don’t need to hear me rattling on about the bar. | 不用让她听我叨叨我们的酒吧 |
[38:34] | She don’t care about that right now. | 现在她不关心这个 |
[38:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:42] | I just feel really bad for them. | 我为他们感到很遗憾 |
[38:44] | I know there’s no magic thing | 我知道说什么 |
[38:46] | to say to make ’em feel better, but… | 都不会让他们感觉好点 但是… |
[38:48] | Oh, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[38:50] | I mean, you’re better at | 你是最会 |
[38:51] | getting to the heart of things than anyone I know. | 一语中的的人了 |
[38:55] | I’m sure you have | 你肯定已经 |
[38:57] | the perfect thing to say already. | 想好怎么去说了 |
[39:07] | Hey. No, no, no. She’s good. | 喂 不不 她很好 |
[39:10] | Antonio’s case finished up, so he’s with her now. | 安东尼奥的案子结了 现在他陪着她 |
[39:13] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然了 |
[39:15] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:19] | You got something from Herrmann. | 赫尔曼找你 |
[39:25] | Hey, Gabi. | 加比 |
[39:27] | I been trying to think of the right thing to tell you | 我一直在想该说什么 |
[39:31] | to make you feel better, | 让你感觉好点 |
[39:33] | but I know it don’t work that way, | 但我知道说什么都没用 |
[39:35] | so, here’s the thing. | 所以 这样吧 |
[39:37] | When Cindy and I got married, | 我和辛迪结婚时 |
[39:40] | she got pregnant right away, | 她马上就怀孕了 |
[39:42] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[39:45] | we lost the baby. | 那个孩子没保住 |
[39:48] | And I just thought, | 我当时想 |
[39:49] | “What’d we do to deserve this?” | “为什么这么对我们” |
[39:53] | I was so angry… | 我好生气… |
[39:57] | but me and Cindy, | 但是我和辛迪 |
[40:01] | we just held on to each other as tight as we could, | 我们彼此尽量扶持 |
[40:05] | and so, here we are, | 所以现在 |
[40:07] | five kids later, and… | 我们有了五个孩子 还有… |
[40:10] | I got a family I never imagined, | 我拥有了一个从未想象到的大家庭 |
[40:12] | including uh… | 包括… |
[40:14] | one more girl that I didn’t expect, | 一个我没想到的女孩 |
[40:18] | and she came to me full grown. | 我们见面时她已经长大 |
[40:22] | She’s strong and brave | 她勇敢坚强 |
[40:23] | and courageous and really special, | 有气魄 而且真的很特别 |
[40:26] | and I love her like my own, | 我爱她如爱自己的孩子一般 |
[40:30] | and someday she’s gonna make a great mom. | 将来有一天 她会成为一个伟大的母亲 |
[40:35] | So, I guess all I’m trying to say is | 所以 我想说的是 |
[40:39] | hang on, Gabi. | 坚持住 加比 |
[40:41] | Your day is coming. | 你的好日子马上就来了 |
[40:59] | Take a look at it… | 看一下… |
[41:00] | I think in the Great Barrier Reef…. | 我认为在大堡礁… |
[41:07] | So… | 所以… |
[41:09] | can we–can we talk… | 我们能聊聊… |
[41:13] | about what all this means? | 这一切意味着什么吗 |
[41:17] | I mean, we got back together because I was pregnant. | 我们复合是因为我怀孕 |
[41:20] | We got back together because we love each other. | 我们复合是因为我们相爱 |
[41:24] | Hey, Matt, it’s me. Okay? | 马特 你现在面对的是我 |
[41:26] | I know how hard this must be for you. | 我知道你有多难以接受 |
[41:30] | You’ve wanted kids your whole life. | 你一直都想要孩子 |
[41:40] | I want you. | 我想要的是你 |