时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Your buddy Jack Nesbitt. | 你伙计 杰克·内斯比特 |
[00:02] | He’s into some nasty business. | 他在进行不法勾当 |
[00:04] | These guys traffic eastern European women against their will. | 这些人贩卖东欧妇女 |
[00:07] | They killed Katya. | 他们杀了卡媞亚 |
[00:08] | She gathered information on the whole operation. | 她把所有行动的信息都写在里面了 |
[00:10] | What happened at the club | 在俱乐部里 |
[00:12] | when that guy put his gun to my head… | 那个家伙拿枪指着我的时候… |
[00:14] | I’ve been spinning out. | 我一直在拖延时间 |
[00:15] | I don’t ever want to let you out of my life again. | 我不想再让你走出我的生活了 |
[00:19] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:23] | Severide, we’re stripping you of your rank. | 西弗莱德 我们要剥夺你的职位 |
[00:25] | What? | 什么 |
[00:26] | Captain patterson will be taking over squad 3, | 帕特森队长会接管3号救援队 |
[00:28] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[01:11] | We’re sticking to the plan, right? | 我们按计划来 对吧 |
[01:13] | Definitely. We’re not saying a thing. | 当然 我们什么也不说 |
[01:24] | Hey, hey, what can I do for you? | 进来 有什么事吗 |
[01:27] | So I–I know this is all of a sudden, | 我知道这很突然 |
[01:31] | but I want to be detailed to arson. | 但我想调去专门调查纵火案 |
[01:39] | Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[01:41] | I support the decision 100%. | 我完全支持这个决定 |
[01:44] | Severide already made a call on my behalf, | 西弗莱德已经以我的名义打过电话了 |
[01:46] | and there’s a spot open at OFI, | 火警调查办公室刚好有空缺 |
[01:47] | and I need to jump on it if I’m gonna get it. | 如果想拿下这个职位 要快点去 |
[01:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:52] | You unhappy? | 你在这里不开心吗 |
[01:53] | No, no, Chief, no. | 不不 队长 不是的 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna hate losing you off 81, | 你就这么离开81号云梯车我可不赞同 |
[01:56] | after everything you did to become a firefighter. | 你付出了那么多才成为一个消防员 |
[02:02] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[02:07] | Gabriela Dawson, get your ass over here. | 加布里埃拉·道森 快过来 |
[02:10] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 老天 |
[02:12] | Congratulations… | 恭喜 |
[02:14] | – Thanks. – To both of you. | -谢谢 -恭喜你们 |
[02:15] | I mean, that’s the greatest thing in the world. | 真是太好了 |
[02:18] | – Thanks, Chief. – We’re not going public yet. | -谢谢 队长 -但我们还没公开 |
[02:20] | – Yeah, of course. – Yeah, yeah. | -好 当然 -对 |
[02:22] | We thought we’d wait at least six weeks. | 我们想至少等上六周再说 |
[02:25] | We’re not telling anybody? | 谁都不告诉吗 |
[02:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:32] | Look at that! | 看看呐 |
[02:36] | Hey, remember, people, | 大伙儿记着 |
[02:37] | the outside world is on a need-to-know basis. | 对外就不要乱说啦 |
[02:39] | Not a word goes beyond 51, right, Lieutenant? | 这消息可不能传出去 对吧 副队 |
[02:41] | Right. | 对 |
[02:42] | That goes especially for you, Connie. | 特别是你 康妮 |
[02:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Oh, thanks for hooking me up with Nick Duffy. | 谢谢你帮我联系尼克·达菲 |
[02:53] | He seemed great on the phone. | 他在电话里听起来挺好的 |
[02:55] | Yeah, Duffy’s the best. | 是啊 达菲很棒 |
[02:56] | He’s like family, just without the drama. | 他就像亲人一样 很实在 |
[03:08] | There’s no need to hide, Lieutenant. | 别这么小心翼翼的好吗 副队 |
[03:09] | We’re just an ordinary couple, for once. | 这次我们就是普通情侣 |
[03:12] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很好的 |
[03:13] | Keep your badge off the wall. | 注意安全 |
[03:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:33] | Hear me out. | 听着 |
[03:34] | You and I are on the same side. | 我们是同一边条船上的 |
[03:36] | You got to believe that. | 你要相信这一点 |
[03:38] | We got in this thing for the same reason– | 被牵扯进这件事 我们的目的是一样的 |
[03:40] | to put an end to it. | 就是结束它 |
[03:42] | – Why are you here? – Katya’s notebook. | -你来做什么 -卡媞亚的笔记本 |
[03:45] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[03:46] | If we are gonna nail these bastards, | 要想解决这些杂种 |
[03:47] | we gotta find it. | 就必须找到它 |
[03:49] | Now, what exactly did she say about where it was? | 她到底把它藏哪儿了 |
[03:51] | I already told the cops. | 我已经告诉过警察了 |
[03:53] | Oh, I know, but if there’s any detail you remember, | 我知道 但还有什么细节吗 |
[03:54] | even something about the way she said it… | 甚至是她说起笔记本的语气… |
[04:00] | I have everything written down. | 我把听到的东西全都记下来了 |
[04:01] | – Let me see them. – I don’t have it with me. | -让我看看 -我没带着 |
[04:08] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号救援车 61号救护车 |
[04:11] | Vehicle accident. | 交通事故 |
[04:31] | Hey, Capp, go check out the front– | 卡普 去前面看看… |
[04:34] | My bad, Captain, how do you want to work this? | 抱歉 队长 你想怎么处理 |
[04:36] | Severide, check the rear of that truck for stability. | 西弗莱德 去看看卡车后部稳不稳 |
[04:38] | Capp, Tony, struts, front and rear. | 卡普 托尼 做气动支撑 前后都要 |
[04:40] | Cruz, chain that frame to the squad’s tow hook. | 克鲁兹 把卡车架固定到救援车的拖钩上 |
[04:47] | Hey, I got a guy in here, looks critical. | 这里有个人 好像情况危急 |
[04:51] | Got another guy in the front. | 前面还有一个 |
[04:53] | Mouch, short roof ladder. | 穆奇 短梯 |
[04:55] | – Got it. – Let’s get him out. | -明白 -我们把他救出来 |
[04:56] | Okay, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:58] | Got two victims, one in the cab, one in the back. | 两名伤员 一个在驾驶室 一个在后面 |
[05:00] | How long to get inside? | 进去要多久 |
[05:01] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[05:02] | Doors are reinforced. Could take a minute. | 门加固过 要一会儿 |
[05:04] | We may not have it, especially if that railing fails. | 来不及 栏杆可能会掉下去 |
[05:07] | What about the other car? | 另一辆车呢 |
[05:08] | Herrmann, get the roof off that car. | 赫尔曼 把车顶卸了 |
[05:10] | – Take jimmy with you. – Okay. | -带吉米一起 -好 |
[05:26] | Help! Get me out of here! | 救命 快把我弄出去 |
[05:30] | Damn it. Otis, get the k-12. | 该死 奥蒂斯 拿无齿锯来 |
[05:32] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:36] | Hey, uh, Chief? We got company. | 队长 麻烦来了 |
[05:41] | Okay, people, step back from the scene, please. | 好了 各位 请离开现场 |
[05:45] | Step back, please. | 请后退 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:10] | Coming, Casey! | 我来了 凯西 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[06:14] | It got away from me before I could hook it in. | 我还没来得及栓上它就滑下去了 |
[06:16] | – You got it? – Yeah! | -好了吗 -好了 |
[06:26] | You got this. You can do this. | 你可以的 来 |
[06:28] | Come on. Come on. | 来 上来 |
[06:29] | Don’t let me go. Come on. | 别放手 上来 |
[06:31] | Come on! | 快 |
[06:42] | Give me your arm. Give me your arm. | 把胳膊给我 把胳膊给我 |
[06:47] | Come on! Come on! | 来 加把劲 |
[06:52] | Okay, great. Come on, come on. | 很好 爬上来 |
[07:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | Capp, Tony, lock those struts in. | 卡普 托尼 锁好支架 |
[07:04] | Halligans. | 拿铁铤 |
[07:07] | It is locked in for now, but it could go at any time. | 暂时锁定了 但随时都可能掉下去 |
[07:10] | – Let’s get him out. – Get me out of here! | -我们来救他出去 -救我出去 |
[07:12] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:26] | Ow, ow, my leg! | 我的腿 |
[07:50] | All right, Capp, Cruz, give Tony a hand with that door. | 卡普 克鲁兹 帮托尼打开门 |
[07:58] | Go, go. | 快进去 |
[08:04] | Hey, hey, hey, you heard what he said. | 你听到了他说的话 |
[08:06] | Stay back. Stay back. Back. | 后退 后退 |
[08:08] | You don’t own this street, man. | 这街道又不是你家的 |
[08:10] | Hey, there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[08:12] | Hey, need a hand in here. | 这里需要帮忙 |
[08:13] | This guy’s bleeding out. | 这人流了很多血 |
[08:15] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[08:31] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[08:32] | Hey, don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[08:35] | Hands! Let’s see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[08:36] | Down on the ground. Get down. | 趴在地上 趴下 |
[08:40] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[08:43] | Here we go. Here we go. | 好了 好了 |
[08:50] | There we go. | 好了 |
[08:52] | Up to your knees. | 站起来 |
[09:10] | Check out the floorboard. | 你看车底板上 |
[09:15] | He was gonna “Mad Max” this thing. | 他本来想玩”疯狂麦克斯”啊 |
[09:17] | Hey, you’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑的 对吧 |
[09:23] | For the love of God, will someone get over here | 看在老天的份上 能不能有人过来 |
[09:25] | and arrest this moron? | 逮捕这个白痴啊 |
[09:36] | – Dawson, yeah? – Oh, commander Duffy. | -道森对吧 -达菲指挥官 |
[09:38] | Hey, it’s great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:39] | Skip the commander bit. | 别叫我指挥官 |
[09:40] | – Duffy’s fine. – Okay. | -达菲就行 -好吧 |
[09:42] | Severide told me you were like an uncle. | 西弗莱德跟我说你就像是个叔叔一样 |
[09:44] | ‘Cause I taught him how to throw a split-fingered fastball. | 因为我教了他怎么扔二指快球 |
[09:46] | His old man wanted him to run track. | 他老爸想让他参加田径赛 |
[09:48] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[09:50] | I don’t know if he mentioned it, | 我不确定他是否提到了 |
[09:51] | but we worked on an arson case together last year. | 但我们去年合作破了一起纵火案 |
[09:53] | The victim was a friend of ours. | 被害者是我们的一个朋友 |
[09:54] | Paramedic, yeah. | 医护人员 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:58] | He said you were a natural. | 他说你天生就是这块料 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m really grateful to be here. | 能来这里我很感激 |
[10:01] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[10:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | My one pearl of wisdom for newbies: Pace yourself. | 我对新人的一点忠告 控制节奏 |
[10:09] | We’re not running into burning buildings here. | 我们这里不用跑进着火的大楼 |
[10:11] | It’s a game of patience. | 我们的游戏需要耐心 |
[10:17] | Hey, neighbor. | 好啊 邻居 |
[10:18] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说要恭喜你了啊 |
[10:20] | Oh, thanks, yeah, it’s great to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴来这里 |
[10:22] | No, your baby. | 不 你的宝宝 |
[10:26] | How’d you hear? | 你怎么听说的 |
[10:27] | Oh, I just got off with Connie. | 我刚碰到康妮 |
[10:28] | We do soulcycle together. | 我们一起健身 |
[10:29] | She is so excited. | 她好激动啊 |
[10:31] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:33] | – Birthday party at Four Bells. – Yeah, yeah. | -在四个铃铛举办生日派对 -好 |
[10:36] | See you there…Mama. | 那里见 准妈妈 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | Riddle has summoned me to headquarters | 里德尔叫我去了总部 |
[10:47] | for an inquiry hearing into our response times. | 参加关于我们出警时间的调查听证会 |
[10:49] | We couldn’t get through the blockade any faster. | 我们这是最快速度了 |
[10:51] | 51 did nothing wrong at that crack house fire, Chief. | 在那场火灾中51号消防队没做错什么 队长 |
[10:54] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[10:56] | You know how this works. | 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[10:57] | As incident commander, it’s on me to explain our actions. | 作为现场指挥 我得解释我们的行为 |
[11:00] | Everyone from squad will have their story straight. | 救援队里的每个人会说出真实情况的 |
[11:02] | – Trust me. – Don’t talk to them yet. | -相信我 -先别跟他们说 |
[11:04] | I want to keep lid on it until– | 我想先保密 直到… |
[11:07] | until it plays itself out. | 直到事情结束 |
[11:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:14] | What the hell’s Jack Nesbitt doing at 51 without his handler? | 杰克·内斯比特没带保镖去51号消防队干什么 |
[11:18] | I give up. | 我怎么知道 |
[11:19] | He’s trying to get to Katya’s notebook before the feds do. | 他想赶在联调局的人之前拿到卡媞亚的笔记 |
[11:22] | You know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[11:24] | ‘Cause it’ll bury him. | 因为那笔记本会让他完蛋 |
[11:26] | It’s their case. | 那是他们的案子 |
[11:27] | He’s running a game on all of you, Voight. | 他在耍你们所有人 博伊特 |
[11:30] | Girls are being trafficked. | 女孩被贩卖 |
[11:32] | Nesbitt’s wiping his ass with your badge. | 内斯比特在靠你的警徽擦屁股 |
[11:34] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 你是不是没听到我的话 |
[11:35] | I saw Katya get shot and killed in front of me. | 我看见卡媞亚在我面前中弹身亡 |
[11:38] | I did what I had to do to stay alive. | 而我保住了性命 |
[11:40] | What you’re telling me you’re doing is nothing. | 可你却告诉我你什么都不做 |
[11:43] | Casey… | 凯西 |
[11:47] | I know what you went through, | 我知道你经历的事 |
[11:50] | but you got to back off. | 但你得收手 |
[11:52] | You’re gonna get yourself jammed up. | 你这样会害自己陷入困境的 |
[11:55] | Either you do something, or I will. | 要么你做点什么 要么我来 |
[12:09] | What you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[12:12] | All right, tell me that isn’t the cutest little guy | 告诉我这是不是你见过的 |
[12:15] | you’ve ever seen. | 最萌的小宝宝 |
[12:16] | You went back to the hospital to check on the baby? | 你回医院去看宝宝了吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:20] | Brett, you can’t do that. | 布莱特 你不能那样做 |
[12:23] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过了 |
[12:24] | I know. You’re totally right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[12:26] | Excuse me. Kelly Severide–he work here? | 抱歉 凯利·西弗莱德在这里工作吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:30] | He expecting you? | 他在等你吗 |
[12:32] | – No, I’m just dropping in. – Oh, cool. | -不 我只是来看看他 -好吧 |
[12:34] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled. | 他肯定会很激动 |
[12:37] | Where am I going? | 他在哪里 |
[12:38] | Great, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[12:49] | I’m here to get you back on track, | 我是来让你回到正轨的 |
[12:50] | you troubled manager, you. | 你这个问题管理人员 |
[12:52] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -挺好的 |
[12:54] | Do you have an office we can huddle up in? | 你有办公室吗 我们去那里 |
[12:56] | I did. | 之前是有 |
[12:58] | Now I have a bunk. | 现在只有一张床了 |
[12:59] | Then we’ll just have to study our asses off, | 那我们只能加把劲 |
[13:01] | so we can run this poacher out of here. | 把这鹊巢鸠占的家伙赶出去了 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:04] | Or you can copy my worksheet and owe me one. | 或者你也可以抄我的 然后欠我个人情 |
[13:07] | My old man always warned me: | 我老爸一直提醒我 |
[13:09] | Never owe a favor to a lawyer. | 绝不能欠律师人情 |
[13:11] | Well, then I’m going to sue him for defamation. | 这么说我可得告他诽谤 |
[13:13] | Funny. | 真幽默 |
[13:15] | Can I see you later? | 我能晚点再见你吗 |
[13:18] | If you play your cards right. | 如果你表现好的话 |
[13:28] | Like it’s not bad enough that 51’s under siege. | 51队在风口浪尖上已经够惨了 |
[13:31] | Now they’re gunning for Molly’s? | 现在他们还要来对付莫利 |
[13:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:34] | The Portland jagoffs next door. | 隔壁波特兰来的那帮混蛋 |
[13:37] | – The canoe people? – Yeah. | -玩划艇的那些吗 -没错 |
[13:38] | They reported us for violating the city’s noise ordinance. | 他们举报我们违反了城市噪音条例 |
[13:40] | – Can you believe that crap? – What? | -你能相信吗 -什么 |
[13:43] | They seem completely harmless. | 他们看起来挺友好的 |
[13:44] | Yeah, beneath those beards and the baby bjorns, | 别看那大胡子 婴儿背带什么的 |
[13:47] | they’re flesh-eating piranhas. | 其实他们简直是食人鱼 |
[13:49] | They want a war, they’re gonna get a war. | 他们想开战 我们就跟他们斗到底 |
[13:52] | Easy there, crazy horse. | 先别冲动 急性子 |
[13:54] | Let’s talk this one out, yeah? | 咱们再好好讨论一下 行吗 |
[13:57] | – What’s Molly’s? – Molly’s? | -莫利是什么 -莫利 |
[13:59] | It’s the best damn refuge in the city, | 是这座城市里最棒的避难所 |
[14:01] | a salt-of-the-earth kind of joint | 难得一见的人间天堂 |
[14:02] | where we serve cold comfort to red-blooded Americans. | 在那我们为热血美国人供应各种清凉慰藉 |
[14:06] | So a bar? | 所以是一家酒吧 |
[14:09] | An amazing bar. | 一家超赞的酒吧 |
[14:10] | Just go clean some pots and pans, candidate. | 赶紧洗你的锅碗去 后备队员 |
[14:13] | Go. | 快去 |
[14:17] | I don’t think we go thermonuclear on this one, Herrmie. | 我觉得咱们别跟他们正面冲突 赫尔曼 |
[14:20] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[14:21] | Don’t–don’t take the Chicago to them. | 别用芝加哥的方式对付他们 |
[14:25] | Take the– take the Portland. | 用波特兰方式呗 |
[14:32] | That’s good. | 这主意不错 |
[14:33] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[14:40] | Thanks for coming. Only one. | 感谢参加 就一个 |
[14:44] | Get them while the getting’s good, Dawson. | 趁有机会多吃点吧 道森 |
[14:46] | Your license to get fat and sassy only lasts nine months. | 敞开吃不用管身材的好日子可只有九个月 |
[14:50] | Looks delicious. | 看起来真不错 |
[14:52] | Borderline criminal– I’d have seconds, | 好吃得让人想犯罪 我想再来一份的 |
[14:53] | but the tums is duking it out with the meatballs. | 可惜肚子已经被肉丸撑得吃不下了 |
[14:58] | Is that the crack house fire on West 24th Street? | 那是西24街制毒窝点火灾案吗 |
[15:01] | Mm-hmm. 51 worked it, right? | 没错 51队出的警 对吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, they’re being looked at for negligence. | 是的 他们被人投诉疏忽职守 |
[15:05] | May I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[15:06] | Go for it. | 请便 |
[15:13] | “Suspicious unknown.” | “可疑不明人物” |
[15:14] | Translation: Looks a hell of a lot like arson. | 换句话说 看起来就是纵火 |
[15:17] | We just can’t prove it. | 只是我们没法证明 |
[15:19] | Possible to do a walk-through? | 可以去现场看一下吗 |
[15:22] | What do you say, Duffy? | 你怎么说 达菲 |
[15:26] | Do it. | 就这么办 |
[15:30] | Crack house was here, north side of West 24th. | 制毒窝点在这里 西24街北面 |
[15:33] | Blockade of abandoned vehicles was at this intersection. | 这个路口有无主汽车挡道 |
[15:36] | Truck 81 approached from the east. | 81号云梯车从东边前来 |
[15:38] | Your 30 eyewitnesses– where the hell are they? | 你的30个目击证人 他们在哪儿 |
[15:40] | Look, obviously, the neighborhood | 显然 整个街区的人 |
[15:42] | is circling the wagons. | 都在相互推卸责任 |
[15:43] | Nobody wants to catch the blame for the death of the squatter. | 没人想为流浪汉的死负责 |
[15:45] | And you can’t produce a single cell phone video? | 你甚至没法提供一段手机录像吗 |
[15:46] | You know as well as I do this accusation is absurd. | 你我心知肚明 这种指责简直荒谬 |
[15:51] | Some neighbor probably torched that place | 说不定就是附近的人放的火 |
[15:53] | and then blocked the street. | 然后把路堵住了 |
[15:54] | That’ll be all, Chief Boden. | 就这样了 博登队长 |
[15:57] | Quite frankly, I think I deserve | 说实话 我觉得我应该 |
[15:58] | a little bit more support from my Deputy District Chief. | 从自己的副区长这得到更多支持 |
[16:03] | You know how things work, Chief. | 你清楚游戏规则 队长 |
[16:06] | I serve different masters. | 我的上司不止一个 |
[16:08] | Be that as it may. | 那又如何 |
[16:09] | We’ll be in contact as soon as Internal Affairs | 一旦内务部有了初步结论 |
[16:11] | makes its preliminary findings. | 我们会再联系你的 |
[16:14] | IAD is involved now? | 如今内务部也介入了吗 |
[16:26] | Benny Severide’s kid. | 本尼·西弗莱德之子 |
[16:28] | Graduated top of your class, | 成绩优异 |
[16:29] | voted by your peers Gene Blackmon Award winner, | 由同学选出获得吉恩·布莱克蒙奖 |
[16:32] | youngest guy ever assigned to squad. | 最年轻加入救援队的成员 |
[16:36] | – That it? – One more thing. | -就这样 -还有一件事 |
[16:38] | – The crack house fire. – What about it? | -制毒窝点的火灾 -怎么了 |
[16:40] | Well, if this investigation goes any further, | 如果调查还要继续深入 |
[16:42] | I don’t want any surprises. | 我不希望有什么意外 |
[16:44] | Anybody asks what happened, I’ll tell them, same as always. | 如果有人问起 我还是跟以往一样的回答 |
[16:46] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[16:49] | We rolled up. Cars blocked it. | 我们赶到现场 被车挡住了去路 |
[16:51] | You hopped behind the wheel, shoved them out of the way. | 你跳上了车 把它们撞开了 |
[16:53] | After I gave fair warning. | 在我给出充分警告之后 |
[17:02] | After you gave fair warning. | 在你给出充分警告之后 |
[17:05] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人昏迷 情况不明 |
[17:08] | 12th street at Lake Michigan. | 密歇根湖12街 |
[17:14] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[17:16] | Back up, please. | 请让开 谢谢 |
[17:18] | – Oh, thank God. – I got it. | -感谢上帝 -我来吧 |
[17:21] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:23] | I took his paddle board out. | 我拿了他的桨板去玩 |
[17:24] | When I came back, Mikey– he was grabbing his chest, | 当我回来的时候 麦奇 他正捂着自己胸口 |
[17:27] | and he collapsed onto the sand face-first. | 然后就一头栽在了沙滩上 |
[17:30] | He doesn’t have a pulse. | 他没有脉搏 |
[17:32] | Is he dying? | 他会死吗 |
[17:33] | What, are you guys friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[17:35] | He’s my fiancé. | 他是我的未婚夫 |
[17:46] | Charging. | 充电 |
[17:48] | Clear. | 离手 |
[17:52] | Still in v-tach. | 依然室速 |
[17:53] | 61 to main, I need a manpower assist. | 61救护车呼叫总部 我们需要人力增援 |
[17:55] | Keep doing compressions. I’ll intubate. | 继续胸部按压 我来插管 |
[18:15] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[18:17] | Stop compressions. | 停止胸部按压 |
[18:22] | – Still in v-tach. – What does that mean? | -依然室速 -什么意思 |
[18:24] | We need an EPI. | 需要肾上腺素 |
[18:29] | Pushing EPI. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[18:31] | – Clear. – Oh, my God, God, please– | -离手 -天哪 不要啊 |
[18:35] | Does she not know what “Clear” means? | 她听不懂”离手”是什么意思吗 |
[18:39] | Stay on him. I got her. | 你继续救他 我来处理她 |
[18:43] | 61 to main, we need a second ambo now. | 总部 61号救护车请求增派救护车 |
[18:45] | Copy that, 61. Second ambo on the way. | 收到 第二辆救护车已经出发 |
[18:57] | – She’s in v-fib. – I’m gonna push an EPI. | -她在室颤了 -我要再注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[18:59] | Do it. Charging. | 可以 正在充电 |
[19:02] | Clear. | 离手 |
[19:07] | She’s got a rhythm. | 有脉搏了 |
[19:08] | I got him. | 我来帮你 |
[19:11] | – Still nothing? – Uh-uh. | -还没反应吗 -没有 |
[19:12] | Push another EPI. | 再来一剂肾上腺素 |
[19:22] | – 61 to main, hold off on the assist company. – Copy that. | -总部 增派救护车请待命 -收到 |
[19:24] | Accidental v-fib, shocked her one time. | 意外室颤 已经进行了一次电击 |
[19:26] | How many EPIs have you given this guy? | 你给他注射了多少肾上腺素 |
[19:28] | – This is the fourth. – Push one more and call it. | -这是第四支 -再来一支就放弃吧 |
[19:30] | – He’s not gonna make it. – No, I’m not doing that. | -他估计撑不过去了 -不 不行 |
[19:33] | I don’t give a damn what the smos say. | 我不在乎操作手册怎么说 |
[19:37] | – Last shot. – Okay. | -最后一支 -好 |
[19:40] | Pushing EPI. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[19:44] | Stop. | 住手 |
[19:47] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[19:49] | Praise the lord. Seriously, thanks. | 上帝万岁 天哪 谢谢 |
[19:53] | He’s got a shot. | 他有希望了 |
[19:59] | Excuse me, can we get help over here? | 打扰一下 能来帮下忙吗 |
[20:08] | Cardiac arrest, five rounds of EPI, | 心脏骤停 五支肾上腺素 |
[20:10] | unconscious for at least 17 minutes. | 至少17分钟陷入无意识状态 |
[20:11] | Got him. Someone call respiratory. | 明白 准备呼吸机 |
[20:21] | Just this once? | 就这一次好嘛 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:32] | Little guy is pretty cute, huh? | 小家伙挺帅的哈 |
[20:36] | He’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[20:38] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 |
[20:41] | You guys need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[20:43] | No, actually, we’re the paramedics. | 不用了 我们是医护人员 |
[20:47] | We saved the little guy. | 是我们救了他 |
[20:48] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是吗 好 |
[20:49] | Has the family come to visit yet? | 他家人来看他了吗 |
[20:51] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | We had a deal. | 说好的 |
[21:02] | It’s the last time. | 最后一次哦 |
[21:04] | Last time. | 最后一次 |
[21:30] | – Watch your step. – Thanks. | -小心脚下 -谢谢 |
[21:33] | Point of ignition was directly below us, | 着火地点就在正下方 |
[21:34] | so the floor joists are weakened. | 所以地板隔栅脆弱了很多 |
[21:36] | Right. | 知道了 |
[21:42] | You can see from the burn patterns | 可以从烧伤痕迹看出 |
[21:44] | how it spread to the upstairs bedroom. | 火势是如何传到楼上卧室的 |
[21:46] | That track with what you remember? | 跟你的记忆吻合吗 |
[21:47] | Oh, I was in the building next door. | 我当时在隔壁 |
[21:59] | Dawson, the fire’s over here. | 道森 火在这里 |
[22:03] | Well, what’s that? | 那这是什么 |
[22:11] | Let’s check the basement. | 去看看地下室吧 |
[22:33] | Is that a kick hole? | 这是有人踢开的吗 |
[22:34] | Looks like someone booted through the sheetrock. | 看来有人踢穿了石膏灰夹板 |
[22:38] | Open it up. | 打开看看 |
[22:54] | It must have been starved for a lack of oxygen, | 也许由于氧气不足 火势有所减弱 |
[22:56] | but it definitely burned inside this wall. | 但是肯定烧透了这面墙 |
[22:59] | No, no, no, it doesn’t make sense, | 不 这说不通 |
[23:01] | unless this was done by a professional. | 除非是有专业知识的纵火犯 |
[23:06] | who torched both sides to make sure that it burned. | 两边都点了 确保能烧透 |
[23:17] | I have everything written down. | 我都写下来了 |
[23:18] | – Let me see them. – I don’t have it with me. | -给我看看 -我没带着 |
[23:20] | Katya! | 卡媞亚 |
[23:29] | How’s it going with Patterson? | 跟帕特森的事如何了 |
[23:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:35] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们说得对 |
[23:36] | Maybe I’m better off as a smoke-eater than a boss. | 也许我更适合当消防员 不适合当领导 |
[23:38] | Tell you one thing, I don’t miss the paperwork. | 我告诉你 那些文件真是要搞死我 |
[23:40] | Forget that, man. It’s all politics. | 算了 都是政治 |
[23:43] | You’re getting sucked into this riddle BS. | 你要被牵扯进那些破事里了 |
[23:45] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:50] | Is that her? The girl that died? | 这就是死去的那个女孩吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah, didn’t even spell her name right. | 是啊 连她的名字都没拼对 |
[23:58] | Casey, Severide, | 凯西 西弗莱德 |
[24:01] | these men are gonna need statements from everyone here at 51. | 他们要求51消防队所有人录口供 |
[24:04] | Give them your full cooperation. | 都全力配合 |
[24:06] | What’s the deal, Chief? | 什么情况 队长 |
[24:07] | Just answer their questions. | 回答问题就行 |
[24:08] | They’re from Internal Affairs. | 他们是内务部的 |
[24:17] | You’re aware that you’re under oath, | 你是否宣誓会据实相告 |
[24:18] | that the following interview will be recorded? | 且清楚这场采访会被录音 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:21] | And would you like a union rep or attorney present? | 请问是否需要工会代表或者律师陪同 |
[24:25] | No. | 不用 |
[24:26] | Where exactly was truck 81 when the call came in | 接到西24街楼房的火灾报警电话时 |
[24:29] | for the crack house fire on West 24th? | 81号云梯车在哪里 |
[24:32] | We were the first company on the scene. | 我们是最先到达现场的 |
[24:34] | In fact, we were closer because of where we started. | 因为我们的出发地点比较近 |
[24:37] | Just answer the question, Lieutenant. | 请正面回答问题 副队 |
[24:40] | Stilettos. | 细高跟 |
[24:42] | That’s a strip club, is that correct? | 那是家脱衣舞俱乐部 对吗 |
[24:44] | It was an off-duty construction job, | 我下班会去那边兼职做建筑装修 |
[24:46] | and I was involved in an undercover investigation | 而且我在帮芝加哥警署当卧底 |
[24:48] | for the CPD. | 配合调查 |
[24:50] | That can be verified. | 有人可以证实 |
[24:51] | We want to get the facts straight. | 我们想查清事实 |
[24:53] | You fellas want to know what happened, | 你们想知道事情真相 |
[24:54] | why don’t you ask the guy we pulled out next door? | 为什么不问问我们从隔壁拉出来的人呢 |
[24:57] | Carl Nash? | 卡尔·奈什吗 |
[24:58] | I don’t know his name, | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[24:59] | but he said the place was “A blight on the neighborhood.” | 但是他说 “那里是我们街区的瘟神” |
[25:02] | That’s a direct quote. | 这是他原话 |
[25:04] | The city wasn’t doing anything. | 政府不采取行动 |
[25:05] | The people were pissed off, so that’s why they let it burn. | 人们都很生气 所以才放任不管 |
[25:08] | Nash is no longer at that residence. | 奈什已经不在那里了 |
[25:09] | You guys try the hospitals, his relatives? | 你们试没试过去医院 或者找他的亲戚 |
[25:12] | We’ve canvassed the entire neighborhood, | 我们已经找遍了那整个街区的人 |
[25:14] | and as of now, not a single person’s come forward… | 截至目前 没有一个人站出来 |
[25:16] | Yeah, sounds like they’re covering their asses. | 他们想明哲保身吧 |
[25:18] | Perhaps firehouse 51 should do the same. | 或许51号消防队也该如此 |
[25:25] | This is a serious allegation. | 这是一项严重的指控 |
[25:26] | If it’s determined that you slow-walked that fire, | 倘若事故被定性为你们出警拖延 |
[25:29] | chief Boden will be charged with dereliction of duty | 博登队长会被指控渎职 |
[25:31] | and relieved of his command. | 并被撤职 |
[26:16] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[26:35] | You lost or something? | 你迷路了吗 |
[26:37] | No, I’m looking for the guy who lives next door, Carl. | 不 我找隔壁的住户 卡尔 |
[26:40] | – Do you know him? – What do you want him for? | -你认识他吗 -你找他什么事 |
[26:41] | I’m a firefighter. | 我是名消防员 |
[26:42] | We pulled him out of a blaze about a week ago. | 大约一周前我们把他从火灾现场救出 |
[26:45] | I just got a few questions. That’s all. | 我只想问他几个问题而已 |
[26:47] | Carl didn’t see nothing, and Carl don’t know nothing. | 卡尔什么也没看见 他什么也不知道 |
[26:51] | That’s not what I asked you. | 那不是我问你的问题 |
[26:54] | Do you know where he is or not? | 你知不知道他在哪里 |
[26:56] | Step off, fireman. | 滚开 消防员 |
[27:14] | My name’s Kelly Severide. | 我叫凯利·西弗莱德 |
[27:16] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[27:20] | Okay, well, I wouldn’t be here unless it was important. | 我来是为了很要紧的事 |
[27:24] | We risked our lives running into that house. | 我们冒着生命危险进入那栋房子 |
[27:27] | Now they’re saying we were slow to respond. | 现在他们却说我们出警不及时 |
[27:29] | We need someone to come forward and tell the truth | 我们需要有人站出来说明真相 |
[27:32] | that the neighbors were blocking the streets. | 是邻居们堵住了街道 |
[27:42] | Like the man said, I didn’t see anything, | 如他所言 我什么都没看见 |
[27:46] | and I don’t know anything. | 也一无所知 |
[27:57] | Hey, got a minute? | 现在有空吗 |
[27:58] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[28:01] | Whoever torched that place wasn’t an amateur. | 纵火犯是个行家 |
[28:03] | – You put it in a report? – Yeah. | -你在报告里那么写了吗 -对 |
[28:05] | Can I see it? | 能给我看看吗 |
[28:09] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[28:24] | I’ve been at OFI, what, coming on 12 years now? | 我在火警调查办公室工作快12年了吧 |
[28:29] | I’m what they call a short-timer. | 是他们说的那种随时会拍屁股走人的家伙 |
[28:31] | I applaud your get-up-and-go, Dawson. | 我很欣赏你能如此有干劲 道森 |
[28:33] | Genuinely, I do, | 我真心这么觉得 |
[28:34] | but you need to understand the reality of working here. | 但你得了解在这里工作的现实 |
[28:37] | 99 out of 100 cases get stamped “Suspicious unknown” | 99%的案件都是”疑难案” |
[28:41] | for a reason, because arson’s damn near impossible to prove. | 因为纵火罪几乎是不可能被证实的 |
[28:46] | And even if you catch a guy holding a can full of gas | 即使你抓住了一个拿着满罐汽油 |
[28:49] | and a box full of matches, | 和一整盒火柴的人 |
[28:52] | it’s tough to make it stick. | 也很难定罪 |
[28:56] | So you want me to drop the case? | 所以你希望我放弃这个案子吗 |
[28:58] | Hell, no. | 当然不是 |
[29:00] | Just… | 只是 |
[29:02] | Manage your expectations. | 调整自己的期望值 |
[29:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | He slammed the door in my face. | 他直接甩门了 |
[29:12] | It was all I could do to stop from kicking it down | 我强忍着没踹开门 |
[29:14] | and just shaking him. | 暴锤他一顿 |
[29:16] | Well, you know what they tell you in class, right? | 你知道他们在课上怎么教的吧 |
[29:20] | Step back, take a deep breath, | 后退 深呼吸 |
[29:22] | scan your body from head to toe for any signs of stress. | 从头到脚审视自己有无紧张迹象 |
[29:28] | Personally, I find this much more effective. | 不过我个人认为喝杯酒会更有效 |
[29:33] | Come, sit. | 过来 坐下 |
[29:36] | Let’s buckle down and take that corner office back from him. | 定下心来 别让他影响你的好情致 |
[29:40] | * this is the evolution * | *这就是进化* |
[29:44] | You know what works even better than scotch* | 知道比苏格兰威士忌更棒的是什么吗 |
[29:47] | No, tell me. | 不知道 告诉我 |
[29:50] | * Love * | *爱* |
[29:52] | * Any way she can * | *尽伊人所能* |
[29:55] | * These brutal games * | *野蛮游戏* |
[30:00] | * are driving me away * | *将我放逐* |
[30:04] | * We should be great * | *你我本该琴瑟和鸣* |
[30:09] | * but you’re too afraid * | *无奈你却是如此惶恐* |
[30:19] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[30:20] | Feds dropped off my tools. | 联调局的人把我的工具送来了 |
[30:22] | Apparently, Stilettos is no longer an active crime scene. | 显然 细高跟俱乐部已经不再是犯罪现场了 |
[30:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:26] | I was just going through them once more in case Katya | 我只是再检查一遍 |
[30:29] | stashed the notebook inside. | 看卡媞亚有没有把笔记本藏在里面 |
[30:30] | No luck, huh? | 一无所获吗 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:36] | I’m so ready to start this life with you, me, and the baby. | 我已准备好和你还有宝宝开始新生活了 |
[30:39] | I’m just trying to put this behind me, | 我想把这些置之脑后 |
[30:41] | and it hasn’t been easy. | 可没那么容易 |
[30:42] | No, it’s fine, it’s fine. I totally get it. | 没事 没关系的 我完全理解 |
[30:46] | Didn’t even ask how your day was. | 还没关心一下你今天过得怎么样呢 |
[30:49] | It was good. | 过得不错 |
[30:50] | I started looking into the crack house fire, | 我开始调查毒窝起火案 |
[30:52] | and I found something interesting. | 发现了些有趣的东西 |
[30:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 你看 |
[31:03] | So the fire started here, right, | 起火点是这里 对吧 |
[31:04] | but I found a kick hole in the basement on the other side. | 但我在地下室另一边发现个被踢开的洞 |
[31:07] | When I pried it open, I found the remains of a second fire | 我撬开墙体后发现了另一场火灾的痕迹 |
[31:09] | inside the walls. | 在墙体内部 |
[31:15] | It was framed up. | 被框起来了 |
[31:19] | But there was no sheetrock at the time. | 但那时还没有石膏板啊 |
[31:22] | What? No, there was sheetrock. | 什么 不 有石膏板的 |
[31:24] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[31:28] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我去去就回 |
[32:07] | Katya! | 卡媞亚 |
[34:35] | I told you to stay out of my business. | 我告诉过你别掺和我的事 |
[35:00] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[35:04] | – You don’t understand. – Last time. | -你们不了解 -最后一次机会 |
[35:15] | I’m a protected federal informant. | 我是受保护的联调局线人 |
[35:18] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[35:20] | Now, get your ass against that truck. | 现在去靠着那辆车 |
[35:24] | Your boy Casey is jeopardizing an ongoing investigation, | 你的人凯西在妨害一项进行中的调查 |
[35:27] | and he threatened my life. | 还威胁了我的人身安全 |
[35:31] | You know how you drown a rat, Jack? | 知道怎么淹死一只老鼠吗 杰克 |
[35:34] | You just toss his dumb ass in the deep end, | 只需把那蠢东西扔到水里 |
[35:36] | and you wait for him to sink. | 然后等着他沉下去 |
[35:40] | You’re under arrest for human trafficking | 你因贩卖人口 |
[35:44] | and obstruction of justice. | 及妨碍司法公正被捕 |
[35:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:55] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:02] | You were following me? | 你刚才在跟踪我吗 |
[36:05] | Oh! Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜 |
[36:09] | There’s nothing better than being a father. | 最父亲是世上最棒的事了 |
[36:13] | Go for Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[36:27] | Hey. Look… | 听我说… |
[36:28] | Athena, I’m here to apologize. | 阿西娜 我是来道歉的 |
[36:32] | I mean, having a little one-I know what that’s like. | 家里有小孩子 我知道是什么样 |
[36:35] | Those first six months can be murder. | 尤其头半年 简直跟谋杀案一样恐怖 |
[36:37] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[36:39] | You got my word, we’re gonna keep the noise to a minimum. | 我保证 我们会尽量控制音量 |
[36:41] | You can take that to the bank. | 你可以尽管放心 |
[36:42] | Oh, well, that’s not so much what I had– | 我没想那么… |
[36:45] | Can you hear me out, please? | 能先听我说完吗 |
[36:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:48] | This place, Molly’s– | 这家莫利酒吧 |
[36:50] | More than just a bar. | 不仅是家酒吧 |
[36:52] | It’s a beacon of hope for every firefighter and cop | 它还是芝加哥每个消防员 警察 |
[36:55] | and paramedic in the city, | 还有医务人员的希望之光 |
[36:56] | and when that sign says “Open,” | 那里挂着”营业”的牌子时 |
[37:00] | no matter what somebody lived through that day on the job, | 不管大家工作上经历了什么事 |
[37:04] | they know that the beers are cold | 他们都会知道有冰镇啤酒 |
[37:05] | and that the Blackhawks are on. | 还有黑鹰队的比赛等着他们 |
[37:08] | It’s the beating heart of this neighborhood. | 那里是我们街区跳动的心脏 |
[37:12] | So it’s a token of our respect. | 这个略表敬意 |
[37:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:18] | Blueberry crumble. It’s homemade. | 蓝莓脆饼 自己做的 |
[37:19] | My wife, Cindy, made it, | 我妻子辛迪亲手做的 |
[37:20] | and it’s for you and Ian and your little guy, so… | 给你和伊恩还有你们家的小家伙… |
[37:25] | That’s got sugar in it, right? | 里面有糖对吧 |
[37:26] | It’s what makes it so sweet. | 所以才甜啊 |
[37:28] | My son is allergic to sugar. | 我儿子对糖过敏 |
[37:32] | I’m pretty sure it’s impossible | 怎么可能有人 |
[37:33] | to be allergic to sugar. | 对糖过敏 |
[37:34] | You telling me how to raise my kid? | 你在教育我怎么养孩子吗 |
[37:36] | As a matter of fact, I’ve raised five of my own, | 说实话 我自己养大了五个 |
[37:38] | – but, no, I never would. – Oh, boy. | -但我不是在教育你 -天啊 |
[37:40] | No, I shudder to imagine how they turned out. | 真不敢想象他们长成什么样了 |
[37:44] | – Excuse me? – I think you heard me. | -你说什么 -你明知故问 |
[37:47] | You’re insulting my family? | 你在侮辱我的家人吗 |
[37:48] | Look, it’s Chris, right? | 你叫克里斯对吧 |
[37:49] | No offense, but I just am not interested in your wife’s baking | 无意冒犯 但我对你妻子的烘焙不感兴趣 |
[37:53] | or your tips about how to raise my kid | 对你怎么养孩子不感兴趣 |
[37:55] | or your empty promises about your obnoxious bar. | 对你空口无凭说酒吧会安静更不感兴趣 |
[37:57] | If you have something to say to me, | 如果你想跟我说什么 |
[37:59] | you can speak to my attorney. | 你可以直接找我的律师 |
[38:01] | Uh, lady. | 女士 |
[38:04] | You can take that high and mighty attitude back to Portland. | 把你这种目中无人的态度带回波特兰吧 |
[38:09] | This is Chicago. | 这里是芝加哥 |
[38:26] | So… | 来 |
[38:30] | First shift. | 第一次上班 |
[38:31] | What do you have to say for yourself, candidate? | 你有什么想说的 后备队员 |
[38:34] | – Best job in the world. – Cheers. | -世界上最棒的工作 -干杯 |
[38:38] | And Herrmann was right. | 赫尔曼说得对 |
[38:39] | To Molly’s, best refuge in all of Chicago. | 敬莫利酒吧 芝加哥最棒的避难所 |
[38:42] | Aw, there’s no need to suck up, Borrelli. | 不用拍马屁 布罗利 |
[38:44] | They’re gonna bust your balls no matter what. | 无论如何他们都会好好指导你的 |
[38:46] | You’re the candidate, son. | 你是后备队员 小子 |
[38:48] | For real. Feels like family. | 我说真的 这里让我有家的感觉 |
[38:50] | Speaking of which, what crimes against humanity | 说到家 你哥哥今晚 |
[38:53] | is your brother perpetrating tonight? | 准备犯什么反人类罪行 |
[38:55] | Danny’s all right. | 丹尼那边没事 |
[38:56] | That was just big brother-little brother stuff. | 那都是兄弟之间的事 |
[38:58] | – Everybody goes through it. – You sure? | -大家都会经历 -你确定吗 |
[39:00] | ‘Cause I have a little brother, | 因为我有个弟弟 |
[39:01] | and I never toilet paper-mummied him | 我可从没在他上班第一天 |
[39:03] | on his first day on the job. | 把他用卫生纸裹成木乃伊 |
[39:04] | It’s cool. I got a handle on it. | 没事 我应付得来 |
[39:07] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[39:11] | – Hey, look at you. – What’s up? | -是你啊 -你好吗 |
[39:13] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[39:14] | Last week. | 上周 |
[39:15] | – So how was it? – Amazing, amazing. | -怎么样 -很棒 真的 |
[39:18] | You know, there’s only one thing better than trekking | 唯一比在大千世界 |
[39:21] | all over this big blue world: | 四处跋涉好的 |
[39:23] | coming home to Chicago. | 就是回芝加哥 |
[39:24] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[39:25] | Severide, can I get a word? | 西弗莱德 能说句话吗 |
[39:28] | Uh, sure, yeah. | 好啊 |
[39:30] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:32] | You too. | 我也是 |
[39:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:38] | Heard you went to see the old man | 我听说你去见 |
[39:39] | who lives next to the crack house. | 住在那个制毒窝点隔壁的老人了 |
[39:40] | Yeah, I tried. | 我是去过 |
[39:41] | The neighbors are turning the screws on him. | 但街坊邻居都跟他交代好了 |
[39:43] | He stonewalled me. | 他不肯对我说什么 |
[39:45] | Told you I hate surprises, right? | 我说过我不喜欢意外 对吧 |
[39:48] | This was off duty. | 我是下班去的 |
[39:50] | Look, I appreciate what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想为消防队做点什么 |
[39:53] | Next time you go making a move that affects squad 3, | 但下次你再做影响3号救援队的事 |
[39:55] | be that on or off shift, | 不管是上班还是下班 |
[39:57] | you clear it with me first. | 都需要先跟我说 |
[40:02] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[40:09] | All right, people, this next round is on me. | 好了各位 下一轮我请 |
[40:18] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[40:30] | When the U.S. marines stormed Panama | 美国海军陆战队突袭巴拿马 |
[40:33] | to run that crook Noriega out on a rail, | 想抓到那个大骗子诺列加严惩时 |
[40:36] | he was holed up in the Holy See, | 他藏在罗马教廷 |
[40:39] | so how did we smoke him out? | 我们是怎么逼他出来的 |
[40:43] | A little piece of something special, | 我们采用了一个特别的小战术 |
[40:46] | psy ops called noise warfare. | 一种叫噪音战争的心理战 |
[40:51] | These Portland pinheads are about to get a little taste | 我们让波特兰来的那几个混蛋尝尝 |
[40:55] | of Panama City circa 1989. | 1989年左右在巴拿马城的滋味 |
[40:59] | It is karaoke night, everyone! | 今晚是卡拉OK之夜 伙计们 |
[41:04] | Man your battle stations! | 大家做好战斗准备 |
[41:09] | Hit it, Mouch. | 来吧 穆奇 |
[41:10] | You know the tune. | 调子你知道 |
[41:30] | ♪ Don’t you ♪ | ♪你不要♪ |
[41:32] | ♪ Forget about me ♪ | ♪忘记我♪ |
[41:36] | ♪ Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t ♪ | ♪不要不要不要♪ |
[41:38] | ♪ Don’t you ♪ | ♪不要忘记我♪ |