时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We agreed that what happened | 我们说好了 发生的事 |
[00:02] | wasn’t gonna change anything between us, | 不会改变我们的关系 |
[00:04] | that we were still just friends. | 我们依然只是朋友 |
[00:06] | – Great night, though. – Yeah. Really was. | -那晚很棒 -是啊 确实 |
[00:10] | Your buddy, Jack Nesbitt. | 你伙计 杰克·内斯比特 |
[00:11] | He’s into some nasty business. | 他在进行不法勾当 |
[00:13] | These guys traffic Eastern European women | 这些人贩卖 |
[00:15] | against their will. | 东欧妇女 |
[00:16] | Tell me how I can help. | 直说我能帮什么忙 |
[00:17] | Behind the battery: a listening device. | 手机电池后面装了窃听器 |
[00:20] | Let me see your phone. | 给我看看你的手机 |
[00:25] | Matt? | 马特 |
[00:41] | Hey, sis. | 妹子 |
[00:42] | Antonio! Antonio. | 安东尼奥 安东尼奥 |
[00:43] | I think Casey’s in trouble. | 凯西有麻烦了 |
[00:44] | Whoa, whoa, slow down. What’s happening? | 别激动 出什么事了 |
[00:46] | Um, I’m at his place. | 我在他家 |
[00:48] | And, uh, one–one of the–one of the girls from the club, | 那家俱乐部里的一个…一个姑娘 |
[00:51] | she’s here. She’s been shot. | 她在这里 中弹了 |
[00:57] | She’s dead, and I don’t know where Casey is. | 她死了 我不知道凯西在哪 |
[00:59] | Okay, we got a pinging order on his phone. | 我们可以定位他的手机 |
[01:01] | Hang tight. | 等我一下 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:08] | Okay, where is it? | 好了 东西在哪 |
[01:10] | She’s always writing in a notebook. | 她一直在本子上记东西 |
[01:11] | Where does she keep it? | 她藏在哪儿了 |
[01:12] | – He doesn’t know. – I do know. | -他不知道 -我知道 |
[01:16] | I just need a second. | 给我点时间 |
[01:19] | Now. | 马上说 |
[01:35] | Casey, just give him what he wants. | 凯西 把他想要的东西给他 |
[01:44] | – Shots fired! – Come on, move! | -有人开枪 -快 行动 |
[01:55] | Clear the rest of the building! | 去检查整栋楼 |
[01:59] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[02:00] | Casey, take it easy! Take it easy! | 凯西 放松 别打了 |
[02:03] | Easy! Take it easy! | 好了 别激动 |
[02:10] | Is there anyone else here? | 还有人在这里吗 |
[02:12] | No. No, just these two. | 没有 只有这两个人 |
[02:17] | They killed Katya. | 他们杀了卡媞亚 |
[02:18] | We know. What did they want? | 我们知道了 他们想要什么 |
[02:20] | A notebook. | 一个笔记本 |
[02:21] | She gathered information on the whole operation. | 她把所有行动的信息都写在里面了 |
[02:23] | All right, where is it? | 好 笔记本在哪 |
[02:24] | Here at the club somewhere. | 就在俱乐部里 |
[02:26] | I guess she hid it. I don’t know. | 她可能藏起来了 我不知道在哪 |
[02:30] | All right, we got it from here. | 好了 接下来我们接手 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:45] | Ma’am, what are you doing here? | 女士 你在这里做什么 |
[02:46] | Uh, I’m sorry, I’m–I’m–I’m–Matt? | 抱歉 我…马特 |
[02:49] | Matt! | 马特 |
[02:50] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[02:52] | Okay? | 没事的 |
[02:53] | Okay, let’s get the Lieutenant outside. | 好了 让副队出去吧 |
[03:30] | I’ve been trying to find a way to stop them. | 我一直在试图阻止他们 |
[03:32] | They talk in front of me. | 他们当着我的面谈话 |
[03:33] | I have everything written down. | 我把听到的东西全都记下来了 |
[03:36] | Where is it? Where is it! | 本子在哪 本子在哪 |
[03:38] | We’re not telling you anything. | 我们绝对不会告诉你 |
[03:40] | Katya! | 卡媞亚 |
[03:53] | Hey, you know, Chief would understand | 如果你翘了这次班 |
[03:54] | if you decide to sit this shift out. | 队长会理解的 |
[03:57] | I think everyone would. | 大家都会理解 |
[03:59] | New candidate starts today. I gotta be there. | 新后备队员今天来 我必须得去 |
[04:02] | Anyway, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[04:07] | Heard you pacing around last night. | 听见你昨晚走来走去了 |
[04:10] | This thing isn’t over till they find Katya’s notebook. | 他们找到卡媞亚的笔记本之后这事才会结束 |
[04:14] | I’ll relax then. | 到时我再放松 |
[04:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | Hey, anything you need, let me know. | 你要是需要什么 尽管告诉我 |
[04:44] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[04:46] | Come on in, Kelly. | 进来吧 凯利 |
[04:48] | Chief Riddle. How are you? | 里德尔队长 你好吗 |
[04:49] | Very well, Lieutenant. Thank you. | 很好 副队 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Dallas Paterson. | 达拉斯·帕特森 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I think we met at Boden’s wedding. | 我们在博登的婚礼上见过面 |
[04:57] | – Yeah. – Good to see you. | -是啊 -很高兴见到你 |
[05:01] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:03] | Chief Riddle’s got some news. | 里德尔队长要说一些事 |
[05:05] | The high rate of turnover here at Squad 3 | 3号救援队的人员流动率很高 |
[05:08] | has raised a red flag at headquarters. | 这引起了总部的重视 |
[05:11] | In just three years, you’ve gone through Vargas, | 三年里 你们就替换了瓦格斯 |
[05:13] | Mills, Clarke, Hadley, Newhouse, | 米尔斯 克拉克 哈德利 纽豪斯 |
[05:17] | Mills again, and most recently, your friend, | 又是米尔斯 最近是你的朋友 |
[05:20] | for whom you vouched, Scott Rice. | 你为他担保了 斯科特·赖斯 |
[05:26] | Each one of those men had a different situation. | 每个人都有不同的情况 |
[05:28] | – Family issues, injuries– – But they had one thing in common, | -家庭事务 受伤 -但他们有一个共同之处 |
[05:30] | your leadership. | 都是你领导的 |
[05:32] | You’re really gonna hold me accountable for all those men? | 你真的要让我为那些人负责吗 |
[05:34] | Severide, a decision has been made. | 西弗莱德 我们已经做出了决定 |
[05:36] | We’re stripping you of your rank. | 我们要剥夺你的职位 |
[05:39] | What? | 什么 |
[05:39] | I’m really sorry, Kelly. | 真的很遗憾 凯利 |
[05:41] | I disagree with this, but… | 我是不同意的 但是 |
[05:44] | it is happening. | 已成定局 |
[05:47] | Captain Patterson will be taking over command of Squad 3. | 帕特森队长会接管3号救援队 |
[05:51] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[05:52] | But I’d like you to remain with the company. | 但我想让你留在队里 |
[05:54] | Your reputation as a firefighter is not in question. | 你是一名优秀的消防员 |
[05:57] | No, just my ability to lead. | 但是我的领导能力不行 |
[06:02] | It’s a lot to take on board, Kelly. | 有很多事需要交接 凯利 |
[06:06] | Why don’t you give us a minute? | 你先下去吧 |
[06:38] | How’s Casey doing? We’re worried about him. | 凯西怎么样了 我们很担心他 |
[06:42] | He’s–you know, he’s dealing with–I don’t know. | 他在处理… 我也不知道 |
[06:46] | We haven’t talked. | 我们还没谈过 |
[06:47] | Do we bring it up if he doesn’t? | 如果他不提 我们要提吗 |
[06:50] | Maybe best to just ignore the subject altogether. | 也许我们最好先一起无视这个话题 |
[06:54] | Better make up your mind. Here he comes. | 最好作出决定 他来了 |
[06:58] | Guys. Relax. | 各位 放松点 |
[07:00] | We’re just glad that you’re all in one piece, that’s all. | 我们只是很高兴你毫发无损 仅此而已 |
[07:03] | Let’s just get one thing straight | 我们现在说清楚一件事 |
[07:04] | right off the bat: I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:06] | It was a rough couple days, | 这几天很难熬 |
[07:07] | but I’m here just like the rest of you, to work. | 但是我跟你们其他人一样 都是来工作的 |
[07:10] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[07:11] | – Yeah. – Copy. | -嗯 -收到 |
[07:12] | – Got it. – Yeah. | -知道了 -嗯 |
[07:13] | Where the hell is our new candidate? | 新后备队员呢 |
[07:16] | Candidate’s late on his first day? | 后备队员第一天上班就迟到了吗 |
[07:18] | Now that takes gumption. | 真是大胆 |
[07:20] | The important thing is, | 重要的是 |
[07:21] | Dawson isn’t candidate anymore. | 道森不再是后备队员了 |
[07:24] | Congratulations, firefighter. | 恭喜你 消防员 |
[07:25] | Way to go, Gabby. | 好样的 加比 |
[07:26] | Ah, no leash on the pit bull anymore. | 这下可没人制得住这小妮子了 |
[07:29] | Bring on the fires. | 火力全开吧 |
[07:31] | Yeah, bring ’em on. | 是啊 全开 |
[07:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:37] | You haven’t said a word since this all– | 你一句话都没说过 自从… |
[07:39] | Gabby, I’m fine. Really. | 加比 我没事 真的 |
[07:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | Did you guys hear about Severide? | 你们听说西弗莱德的事了吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, and I’m Tony. | 是啊 我是托尼 |
[07:58] | Good to meet you, Tony. Captain Dallas Patterson. | 幸会 托尼 我是达拉斯·帕特森队长 |
[08:01] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[08:08] | I just heard. You okay? | 我刚听说了 你没事吧 |
[08:10] | Yeah, never better. | 没事 好着呢 |
[08:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:16] | There’s nothing to say. It’s nuts. | 根本没什么好说的 简直是疯了 |
[08:34] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:36] | Got a special delivery for you. | 有你们的特别快送 |
[08:37] | Fresh from the CFD stork. | 芝加哥消防局新鲜出炉 |
[08:40] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[08:49] | Good luck with the new candidate, fellas. | 好好对待新后备队员哦 |
[08:59] | And the Moron of the Year award goes to… | 年度最蠢傻蛋奖的得主是… |
[09:03] | Ah! Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[09:06] | What a show, huh? It’s not my idea. | 够精彩的吧 这不是我的主意 |
[09:09] | Danny, he’s a, uh–he’s a real piece of work. | 丹尼 他…太胡闹了 |
[09:12] | Chief… | 队长 |
[09:15] | Meet our new candidate, Jimmy Borrelli. | 这位是新后备队员 吉米·布罗利 |
[09:18] | Oh, Chief. | 队长 |
[09:20] | I was just tellin’ them that, you know… | 我只是告诉他们… |
[09:24] | You been drinkin’? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[09:25] | No, sir, on my honor, I haven’t touched a drop. | 不 长官 我保证 一滴都没有沾 |
[09:27] | Danny was pouring beer on me in the back. | 丹尼往我身上倒了啤酒 |
[09:29] | I-I told him, though, not to. | 我不让他这么干的 |
[09:35] | Go home, Borrelli. | 回家去吧 布罗利 |
[09:37] | And don’t come back to 51. | 不要再来51大队了 |
[09:40] | Sir… | 长官… |
[09:47] | I gotcha. | 我帮你 |
[09:51] | I’m Chili. | 我是小辣椒 |
[09:52] | Ambulance 61, female in distress, | 61号救护车 女性遇险 |
[09:55] | – Racine El Station. – Bummer. | -拉辛艾尔车站 -真扫兴 |
[10:09] | Armed robbery on the El. | 艾尔车站出现持械抢劫 |
[10:11] | Poor kid got the crossfire. | 可怜的孩子被击中了 |
[10:24] | What’s your name, hon? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | Alicia. | 艾丽西亚 |
[10:26] | See an entry wound, right upper chest. | 上胸腔有入射伤 |
[10:29] | I don’t see an exit. | 我没看到出射伤 |
[10:30] | This is gonna help you breathe. | 这能帮助你呼吸 |
[10:33] | The baby! | 宝宝 |
[10:35] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[10:41] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事的吧 |
[10:43] | We’ll make sure. | 会没事的 |
[10:49] | Hang in there, Alicia. We’re almost there. | 坚持住 艾丽西亚 快到了 |
[10:50] | Just keep looking at me, okay? | 一直看着我 好吗 |
[10:52] | Alicia, you hear me? | 艾丽西亚 你听到了吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah. I’m having a baby. | 我要生了 |
[10:57] | A boy. | 是男孩 |
[10:58] | Ah, the baby has to come out now! | 宝宝现在就要出来了 |
[11:01] | Brett, call Med. | 布莱特 打给芝加哥医院 |
[11:02] | Her contractions are coming in fast. | 她开始急剧宫缩了 |
[11:04] | This baby’s on its way. | 估计很快就会分娩 |
[11:05] | Chicago Med, this is 61. | 芝加哥医院 这里是61号救护车 |
[11:07] | Our pregnant woman with a GSW is about to deliver. | 这里有一位受枪伤的孕妇即将分娩 |
[11:10] | We’re six minutes out– | 还有六分钟… |
[11:12] | How do I keep him inside? | 怎么让宝宝待在里面 |
[11:13] | He’s pressing on me! | 他在顶我 |
[11:15] | Brett, she’s crowning. I can see him. | 布莱特 已经露头了 我看到了 |
[11:23] | We’re too far out from Med. | 我们来不及赶到医院了 |
[11:25] | Let’s deliver here. | 就在这里接生吧 |
[11:26] | Okay. Call it in. | 好吧 报告一下 |
[11:27] | 61 to Main, we’re delivering on scene. | 总部 61号救护车打算当场接生 |
[11:30] | Request additional ambulance at Loomis and Congress. | 卢米斯街和国会大道交叉口处需要医护增援 |
[11:34] | We’re gonna take good care of you, Alicia. | 我们会照顾好你的 艾丽西亚 |
[11:43] | Come on, Alicia, | 加油 艾丽西亚 |
[11:44] | just one more push. He’s almost here. | 使劲 马上就出来了 |
[11:51] | Come on, Alicia. We can do this. | 坚持住 艾丽西亚 你可以的 |
[11:52] | Just one more nice, strong push, okay? | 再来一次 使劲 好吗 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:05] | I got him. | 抱到了 |
[12:11] | Wait, why isn’t he making any noise? | 等等 他为什么不哭 |
[12:15] | Come on, breathe. | 呼吸啊 |
[12:18] | Breathe… | 快呼吸 |
[12:19] | Breathe for us… | 呼吸啊 |
[12:30] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[12:31] | It’s bradycardic but it’s there. | 虽然心率偏低 不过有心跳 |
[12:38] | What we got? | 情况如何 |
[12:40] | Neonate, mother’s a GSW in shock. | 有新生儿 产妇受枪伤 |
[12:42] | We got it. We’ll take it from here. | 交给我们吧 辛苦了 |
[12:47] | She’s coding! | 她心力衰竭了 |
[12:56] | It’s not working! | 不管用 |
[12:57] | Okay, you drive, I’ll get an airway going. | 你来开车 我给她上呼吸器 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:11] | Come on, Alicia. | 加油 艾丽西亚 |
[13:13] | We’re three minutes out. | 还有三分钟就到了 |
[13:17] | Come on, don’t give up. | 加油 坚持住 |
[13:19] | Don’t give up! | 别放弃 |
[13:21] | Come back, Alicia. Don’t stop fighting. | 回来 艾丽西亚 不能气馁 |
[13:23] | Come on. | 加油 |
[13:31] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[13:33] | No, come on! | 不要啊 |
[13:34] | Chili, what’s happening? | 小辣椒 情况如何 |
[13:38] | Come on. | 醒醒啊 |
[13:43] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[13:59] | The only reason why Riddle was up in everybody’s business | 里德尔之所以突然这么乐于助人 |
[14:01] | all of a sudden is because he thinks | 到处多管闲事 |
[14:02] | he’s got a shot at making Fire Commissioner. | 是因为他觉得自己有望当上局长 |
[14:04] | Everybody knows that. | 谁都知道 |
[14:05] | I don’t like it either, but he is not wrong | 我也不乐意 但是他毕竟说对了 |
[14:07] | about the turnover rate of Squad 3. | 3号救援队的人员变动率 |
[14:08] | So you agree, I’m the problem. | 所以你也觉得问题在我 |
[14:10] | That is not what I said. | 我不是这个意思 |
[14:11] | Is that why you brought in your poker buddy | 所以你才请了你的牌友过来 |
[14:13] | – to take over my job? – Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | -抢我的工作吗 -怎么说话呢 |
[14:17] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[14:19] | I chose him because I knew he wouldn’t hurt the team. | 我选他是因为我知道他不会伤害这个团队 |
[14:21] | In the meantime, I am gonna bat for you | 同时 我肯定会帮你争取 |
[14:24] | as best I can. | 尽力争取 |
[14:28] | I have convinced Riddle to reassess your rank | 我已经说服了里德尔 |
[14:30] | further down the road, | 让他重新评估你的职称 |
[14:31] | provided you complete some management training. | 只要你完成一些管理训练就行 |
[14:43] | “Leadership Hub of Chicago presents: | 芝加哥领导中心出品 |
[14:46] | Getting Troubled Managers Back on Track.” | 拯救问题管理人员 |
[14:50] | This is a joke, right, Chief? | 你是在跟我开玩笑吧 队长 |
[14:52] | This is how you go to bat for me? | 你就是这样为我争取吗 |
[14:55] | You have to register for that today. | 你今天必须注册这个训练 |
[15:03] | You know, Chief, I’ll take the damn course, | 队长 我会参加这个见鬼的课程 |
[15:04] | I’ll take it and I’ll get my bugle back, | 我会参加这个训练 夺回我的位置 |
[15:07] | but I don’t know that I can stay here and work under Patterson. | 但我无法留下在帕特森手下干活 |
[15:23] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吧 |
[15:25] | Uh, just a– just a bad run. | 就是这次出勤不太顺利而已 |
[15:27] | Young mom got shot by a stray bullet, | 有个年轻的妈妈被流弹击中 |
[15:29] | but she didn’t make it. | 她没活下来 |
[15:31] | We delivered her baby, | 我们给她接生了 |
[15:33] | but we have no idea if he’s gonna make it either. | 但我们也不知道孩子能不能活下去 |
[15:40] | Little guy had cute little tiny fingers, | 那小家伙手指小小的 很可爱 |
[15:42] | like he was supposed to play piano or something. | 以后可能会弹钢琴什么的 |
[15:47] | Stuff happens, so, what can you do, right? | 世事无常 你也无能为力 是吧 |
[16:00] | I mean, we made the right call, didn’t we? | 我们做了正确的决定 对吧 |
[16:04] | We never would have made it to Med in time. | 我们不可能及时赶到医院的 |
[16:09] | It was the right call. | 我们的选择没错 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:19] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[16:36] | You got bad news. | 坏消息 |
[16:38] | First up, how are you doing? | 首先 你还好吧 |
[16:41] | Fine. Find Katya’s notebook yet? | 还行 找到卡媞亚的笔记本了吗 |
[16:45] | Can’t even look for it. | 找都不能找 |
[16:46] | FBI’s been working the same case for months. | 联邦调查局也查了这个案子好几个月了 |
[16:49] | We had no idea. | 我们开始根本不知道 |
[16:50] | Look, I don’t really care who gets the arrest. | 我不在乎被捕的是谁 |
[16:52] | I just want to make sure that guys like Nesbitt | 我只想将内斯比特和他的同伙 |
[16:54] | and his buddies are brought to justice. | 绳之以法 |
[16:56] | That’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[16:57] | Nesbitt was in the lockup less than 15 minutes | 内斯比特在警局还没待到15分钟 |
[17:00] | before some Special Agent from the FBI Chicago field office | 就有联邦调查局芝加哥办事处的探员 |
[17:03] | escorted him out the door. | 把他送到了门口 |
[17:05] | Apparently, he’s been working as a confidential informant for the feds. | 显然 他是联调局的秘密线人 |
[17:09] | You mean, Nesbitt is out on bail? | 你是说内斯比特被保释了吗 |
[17:10] | Nesbitt walked. | 内斯比特被无罪释放了 |
[17:12] | He’s a free man. | 他自由了 |
[17:14] | And there’s not a thing we can do about it. | 而我们对此束手无策 |
[17:22] | It’s a raw deal, Severide. | 这真是太不公平了 西弗莱德 |
[17:24] | No two ways about it. | 但也是没办法的事 |
[17:25] | You gotta fight this thing. | 你一定要与之抗争 |
[17:27] | Fight what? It’s done. | 抗争什么 事已成定局 |
[17:29] | All I can do now is try to work my way back up. | 我能做的不过是努力工作以重回我的位置 |
[17:32] | Looking for Squad 3. | 3号救援队在吗 |
[17:35] | Who ordered Lou Malnati’s? | 谁定的深盘披萨 |
[17:38] | There it is. | 到了啊 |
[17:48] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[17:50] | Ahh. Oh, smells great. | 闻起来可真香 |
[17:53] | Dig in, guys. | 随便吃啊 兄弟们 |
[18:09] | Now that’s good. | 味道可真好 |
[18:21] | If there is anything better than Chicago deep dish, | 我可真不知道还有什么 |
[18:24] | I don’t know what it is. | 比芝加哥深盘披萨更好吃了 |
[18:24] | That’s ’cause you haven’t had my barbecue. | 那是因为你还没尝过我的烧烤 |
[18:28] | Tell you what, tomorrow night | 这样吧 明晚我请 |
[18:29] | I’ll have you guys out to my boat, kill two birds. | 你们去我的船上 正好一举两得 |
[18:32] | We get to know each other a little better, | 大家相互熟悉一下 |
[18:33] | you get to eat the best barbecue in the city. | 你们也能吃到全芝加哥最好吃的烧烤 |
[18:40] | You didn’t finish your slice. | 你那片还没吃完 |
[18:42] | You can eat it. | 你吃呗 |
[18:44] | I gotta go register for that seminar. | 我要去登记报名参加培训 |
[18:45] | Be back in 30. | 半小时以后回来 |
[18:55] | You’re working with the police? | 你在跟警方合作吗 |
[18:58] | Matt, this is good. | 马特 这太好了 |
[19:00] | I didn’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该相信谁 |
[19:13] | Hey, Matt, you got a minute? | 马特 你有时间吗 |
[19:14] | What is it? | 干什么 |
[19:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:20] | Your brother was just here. | 你哥哥才来过 |
[19:24] | That piece of garbage Nesbitt | 内斯比特那个垃圾 |
[19:26] | was informing for the feds. | 在跟联调局合作 |
[19:28] | He’s gotta be playing both sides. | 他一定是两头通吃 |
[19:31] | He feeds the feds information in exchange for amnesty, | 给政府提供情报 交换特赦条件 |
[19:33] | but keeps profiting off of the trafficking ring. | 却又继续贩卖人口赚钱 |
[19:37] | I mean, why would he out me to the Bulgarians | 如果他不是想甩掉我 |
[19:38] | unless he wanted to get rid of me? | 为什么把我出卖给保加利亚人 |
[19:43] | So the FBI’s involved? | 所以联调局也参与了吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:46] | No word yet on whether or not they found Katya’s notebook. | 他们找没找到卡媞亚的笔记本这事一直都没消息 |
[19:53] | She died trying to bring down that ring. | 她为扳倒那个贩卖网赔上了性命 |
[19:57] | And it’s all for nothing as long as the feds are | 可只要联调局那边还相信内斯比特 |
[19:58] | putting their trust in Nesbitt. | 她的死就是白费 |
[20:05] | Sorry, what–what did you–what did you wanna say? | 抱歉 你想说什么来着 |
[20:10] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么 |
[20:13] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:14] | You called me Matt, not Lieutenant. | 你喊我了马特 不是副队长 |
[20:18] | I was just worried about you. | 我只是担心你 |
[20:19] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 想确保你没事 |
[20:21] | I’m fine, I just… | 我没事 只是… |
[20:23] | can’t stand around here doing nothing. | 不能在这什么事都不干 |
[20:28] | Tell the guys we’re going for a ride. | 跟大家说 我们出去一趟 |
[20:44] | I’m here to register for the–the– | 我是来报名… |
[20:45] | Have a seat and go ahead and fill that out. | 请坐 先填好这张表格 |
[20:48] | Both sides. | 两面都要 |
[21:03] | Could I–you got a pen I could borrow? | 可以借我一支笔吗 |
[21:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:11] | What are you in for? | 你为什么来这里 |
[21:16] | It’s just a mandatory thing. I work for the city. | 单位命令 我是公务员 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I would hope so. | 我猜也是 |
[21:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:25] | I threw an 1,100-page brief at an office window. | 我把一千一百页文件扔出了办公室窗户 |
[21:30] | It didn’t even break the glass. | 其实连玻璃都没碎 |
[21:33] | Jamie Killian. | 杰米·基利安 |
[21:35] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[21:37] | Okay, welcome to “Getting Troubled Managers Back on Track”. | 好了 欢迎来到《拯救问题管理人员》课程 |
[21:41] | First class is tomorrow. | 第一节课明天上 |
[21:43] | Through this intensive six-week course, | 这为期六周的强化课程 |
[21:45] | we’re going to iron out those leadership wrinkles | 旨在帮助各位消除领导人压力 |
[21:48] | and help get you back on track. | 让大家重回正轨 |
[21:51] | First, a little bad news. | 首先有个坏消息 |
[21:52] | Looks like we’re short on workbooks, so, | 我们的参考手册不够 |
[21:54] | why don’t we all take a minute to find a buddy. | 所以大家先花几分钟找个朋友一起吧 |
[22:05] | I got ya, buddy. | 我们一起吧 朋友 |
[22:14] | Sit tight. | 等我一下 |
[22:15] | I’ll make this as quick as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[22:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:27] | This is a crime scene. | 这可是犯罪现场 |
[22:28] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[22:29] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[22:30] | I’m here to pick up some tools I left in the new room. | 我过来取落在新装修房间的工具 |
[22:34] | Conway? | 康威 |
[22:35] | The fireman’s here. | 那个消防员来了 |
[22:41] | What’s that son of a bitch doing here? | 那个混蛋在这里干什么 |
[22:43] | Matt, give me a chance to explain. | 马特 容我解释 |
[22:45] | I tried to save Katya, Matt. She was my friend too. | 我想救卡媞亚的 马特 她也是我朋友 |
[22:47] | I’m sick about what happened. | 对发生的一切我也很遗憾 |
[22:49] | Back up, Lieutenant. Back up. | 退后 副队 退后 |
[22:54] | He outed me and nearly got me killed. | 他害我出局还差点让我丧命 |
[22:56] | Truck 81, Squad 3? | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[22:58] | Engine 51, Battalion 25. | 51号水罐车 25号队长车 |
[23:00] | Send my tools to Firehouse 51. | 把我的工具送到51号消防队 |
[23:02] | Structure fire, 2604 West 24th Street. | 建筑起火 南24街2604号 |
[23:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:11] | They can tear the place apart looking for that notebook, | 他们大可把那儿翻个遍找那个笔记本 |
[23:13] | but I bet you anything Nesbitt’s already got it. | 但我确定内斯比特会一无所获 |
[23:18] | Let’s roll. | 出发吧 |
[23:30] | This is no stove fire. | 这火可不小 |
[23:34] | It’s your favorite kind of fire, Dawson. | 你最喜欢这种火了 道森 |
[23:36] | A big one. | 火势熊熊 |
[23:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:58] | Move these cars. We’ve got a house on fire. | 把车挪开 前面有房子着火了 |
[24:00] | Let it burn! | 让它烧光吧 |
[24:10] | We need these cars moved now. | 马上把这些车移开 |
[24:13] | – We will not move. – Who owns these cars? | -我们不挪走 -是谁的车 |
[24:17] | – Which one of these is yours? – I’m not telling you. | -哪辆车是你的 -不告诉你 |
[24:20] | We don’t need you, go back! Let it burn. | 不用你们来 回去吧 让它烧光吧 |
[24:40] | 81, what the hell is this? | 81号 怎么回事 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I’m getting to the bottom of it now. | 我正在调查 |
[24:44] | What’s the problem here? | 怎么回事 |
[24:45] | It’s a drug den. We want it gone. | 这是个制毒窝点 我们希望它消失 |
[24:48] | The city won’t do anything about it, | 市里根本没人管这事 |
[24:50] | so just let it burn. | 就让它烧光吧 |
[24:53] | Open up this street. | 把路让出来 |
[24:55] | Fire’s at an alleged crack den. | 据说着火的是制毒窝点 |
[24:56] | Residents want it to burn down. | 居民们希望它被烧掉 |
[24:58] | Truck 81, Squad 3, open up this street | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[25:00] | by any means necessary. | 想尽一切办法清路 |
[25:02] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[25:04] | I need Engine and Truck outside that house, right now. | 水罐车和云梯车立即到达屋外 |
[25:09] | It is against the law to interfere | 你们在妨碍应急响应 |
[25:11] | with an emergency response. | 这是违法的 |
[25:14] | – We don’t need you here. – We won’t move. | -我们不需要你们 -我们不会挪开的 |
[25:15] | We don’t need you today. | 我们今天不需要你们 |
[25:18] | Not moving anything, not today! | 今天什么也不挪开 |
[25:20] | Herrmann, Mouch, grab irons and follow Boden. | 赫尔曼 穆奇 拿好工具跟博登走 |
[25:23] | You want us to try and bounce one of the cars out of the way? | 用不用我们把车撬到路边 |
[25:26] | No, grab a chain. Let’s tow ’em out. | 不用 带上铁链 把车拖走 |
[25:28] | On it. | 这就来 |
[25:30] | One of these cars belong to you? | 里面有你的车吗 |
[25:31] | Never seen any of ’em before. | 你们之前可没来啊 |
[25:33] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[25:34] | We’re gonna plow right through them. | 从这堆车中间开过去 |
[25:36] | Hold on, Patterson. | 等一下 帕特森 |
[25:37] | You’ll wreck my Squad. | 你会毁了我的救援队 |
[25:39] | Whose Squad? | 你说谁的救援队 |
[26:07] | That’s good, Casey. That’s good. | 这样就行了 凯西 可以了 |
[26:13] | Easy there, big guy. | 别开太猛了 |
[26:20] | No, wait– | 不 等等… |
[26:22] | Don’t–no! | 别开过去 不要 |
[26:25] | Road’s open, 51. | 道路畅通了 51号水罐车 |
[26:55] | Fire Department, call out! | 芝加哥消防队 请大声呼救 |
[27:00] | Red X building, no one goes inside. | 危险建筑 任何人不得进入 |
[27:02] | Fight this one from outside. | 我们从外面灭火 |
[27:04] | Mouch, Herrmann, get the aerial in place. | 穆奇 赫尔曼 准备好云梯 |
[27:17] | Casey! There’s someone inside! | 凯西 房子里有人 |
[27:19] | Second floor, front, left window. | 二楼 前面左侧窗户 |
[27:24] | There was movement, I saw it. | 有人在动 我看见了 |
[27:26] | – How sure are you, Mouch? – 80%. | -你有多肯定 穆奇 -百分之八十吧 |
[27:29] | Okay, get in there. Don’t take long. | 好 进去吧 速去速回 |
[27:32] | Otis, Dawson, evacuate next door before the wind shifts. | 奥蒂斯 道森 在风向改变前疏散隔壁住户 |
[27:35] | Herrmann, with me. | 赫尔曼 你跟着我 |
[27:37] | Severide, Cruz, go with them. | 西弗莱德 克鲁兹 跟他们走 |
[27:41] | Dawson, let’s go. | 道森 我们走 |
[27:50] | Fire Department. | 消防队 |
[27:55] | There’s a–there’s an old guy in there. | 屋里有个老人 |
[27:59] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[28:00] | You need to evacuate! | 你要撤离这里 |
[28:01] | Man, this whole neighborhood’s crazy. | 天 这片街区的人都不正常啊 |
[28:03] | Okay, want the honors? | 好吧 你来表现一下吧 |
[28:11] | – Fire Department. – Hello, Fire Department. | -消防队 -你好 我们是消防队 |
[28:14] | Your house could go up at any minute. | 火势可能很快蔓延到你家 |
[28:15] | We need you to come with us. | 请你跟我们撤离这里 |
[28:16] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我哪都不去 |
[28:19] | All right, I’ll go up and get him. | 我上去带他走 |
[28:20] | You see if there’s anybody else down here. | 你看看楼下还有没有别人 |
[28:21] | Yep. | 知道了 |
[28:27] | Come on now. | 别这样 |
[28:33] | Listen, you’re very close to an out-of-control fire. | 听我说 你隔壁着火 火势难以控制 |
[28:36] | I mean, the radiant heat alone could ignite your house. | 仅辐射热量就能将你家烧着了 |
[28:38] | You’ve got no right to come into my home. | 你无权闯入我家 |
[28:44] | Okay, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:46] | – Carl. – Hi, Carl. I’m Gabby. | -卡尔 -你好 卡尔 我叫加比 |
[28:48] | Smoke’s no good in here for you, yeah? | 这里烟很呛人 很不舒服吧 |
[28:50] | Let’s go outside, get some fresh air. | 我们出去 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[28:51] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[29:07] | Get an IV going. I’ll try to get an airway. | 你给他静脉注射 我来帮他吸氧 |
[29:09] | I’m never gonna find a vein. | 肯定找不到血管 |
[29:10] | I’ll have to drill. | 我要进行骨内输液了 |
[29:17] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[29:20] | It’s no good. | 他不行了 |
[29:28] | You happy now? | 你们现在满意了吗 |
[29:29] | Is that what you wanted? | 这就是你们要的结果吗 |
[29:31] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[29:35] | He was a human being. | 他曾是个大活人啊 |
[29:39] | You people make me sick. | 你们这群人让我恶心 |
[29:48] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么还不下去 |
[29:49] | I’m working on it. Come on, Carl. | 我正想办法呢 走吧 卡尔 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry you feel like | 我很抱歉 你觉得没人 |
[29:53] | nobody’s looking out for your neighborhood, | 照看你们这个街区 |
[29:54] | but we’re here now. | 但现在我们来了 |
[30:05] | Everybody careful. | 大家小心 |
[30:06] | The roof is going. | 屋顶要塌了 |
[30:18] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[30:22] | Dawson? Otis? | 道森 奥蒂斯 |
[30:23] | Reports. | 报告情况 |
[30:31] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[30:32] | I’m okay. Everyone’s okay. | 我没事 大家都没事 |
[30:35] | Come on. We got you. | 走吧 我们扶着你 |
[30:44] | Here it is. | 出来了 |
[30:46] | Watch the step. | 小心台阶 |
[30:52] | I got him. | 交给我 |
[30:58] | How you feeling? Is anything hurt? | 你感觉怎么样 有没有哪里受伤 |
[31:00] | No. You saved my life. | 没有 你救了我的命 |
[31:04] | You wouldn’t have needed our help | 如果你的邻居们没有把路堵住 |
[31:05] | if your neighbors hadn’t blocked the street. | 你都不需要我们帮忙 |
[31:07] | Yeah, what the hell were they thinking? | 就是 他们想什么呢 |
[31:08] | They just wanted to be rid of that blight on our neighborhood. | 他们就想把那个瘟神赶出我们街区 |
[31:11] | They meant well. | 他们没恶意 |
[31:44] | Close one. | 好险 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 好啊 我挺好 |
[31:57] | Something’s going on. | 你肯定有事 |
[31:59] | Really, I’m okay. | 真的 我没事 |
[32:01] | Casey talk to you at all | 凯西出那种事后 |
[32:02] | since this whole thing went down? | 有没有跟你聊过 |
[32:08] | No. | 没有 |
[32:09] | Nothing really. | 什么都没说 |
[32:10] | He’s handling it in his typical way. | 他在用他一贯的方式解决这件事 |
[32:14] | By not handling it. | 也就是不解决 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I suppose. | 是吧 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:21] | Well, he’ll come around when he’s ready. | 时机到了他自然就好了 |
[32:28] | Just be there for him when he comes out the other side. | 等他好了 记得好好陪他就行 |
[32:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:39] | Put in for a new one. That one’s toast, literally. | 申请换一件新的吧 那件是真烧焦了 |
[32:53] | Hell of a call. Nice work, gentlemen. | 这趟出警真不容易 干得好 先生们 |
[32:56] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[32:58] | See you at the boat tonight? | 今晚船上见吗 |
[32:59] | Nah, I appreciate the invite, | 不了 谢谢你的邀请 |
[33:00] | but I got a bunch of class work for tomorrow, so… | 但我明天还要上课 所以… |
[33:03] | Well, it’s a mandatory event. | 这是个强制参加的活动 |
[33:09] | See you all there. | 船上见 |
[33:17] | Man, look, I’ll get a good case of IPA. | 哥们 我多带些好啤酒 |
[33:20] | We’ll drink ourselves overboard, huh? | 我们在船上好好喝一场 好吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. Sounds like a plan. | 好的 这计划不错 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:42] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[33:44] | Chief Boden. Danny Borrelli. | 博登队长 我是丹尼·布罗利 |
[33:46] | Jimmy’s big brother. | 吉米的哥哥 |
[33:47] | I’m over at Engine 67. | 我在67号水罐车上工作 |
[33:49] | Listen, uh, Jimmy told me about the whole misunderstanding earlier | 吉米跟我说了之前的误会 |
[33:51] | Misunderstanding? | 误会 |
[33:52] | Yeah, we were just hazing him. | 是的 我们就是玩玩他 |
[33:53] | We didn’t think it’d be a big deal– | 我们之前都觉得这不是什么大问题 |
[33:54] | Look, Chief, the long and short of it is, | 队长 这事简而言之 |
[33:56] | is that I blew it. | 就是我搞砸了 |
[33:57] | I got nobody to blame but myself, I– | 除了我自己我怪不了别人 我… |
[33:59] | Jimmy, the Chief and I are talking. | 吉米 队长和我在说话 |
[34:00] | I just wanted to apologize for disrespecting you like that. | 我就是想为之前对你的失礼道歉 |
[34:03] | I-I am truly sorry. | 对…真的对不起 |
[34:06] | You deserve much better from a new candidate. | 新后备队员来这里不该如此表现 |
[34:17] | Come on, Danny, let’s give the Chief his office back. | 走吧 丹尼 别占着队长的办公室了 |
[34:20] | That’s it? That’s your big speech? | 就这个 你就要说这个 |
[34:29] | You be here one hour before next shift. | 下次上班你要提前一个小时来 |
[34:32] | Not a minute later. | 一分钟不许晚 |
[34:34] | You will not get another chance. | 我给你最后一次机会 |
[34:36] | I’ll be here two hours early and the floors will be mopped. | 我会提前两小时来 把地拖了 |
[34:42] | Thank you, Chief. | 多谢 队长 |
[34:44] | Good. | 好 |
[34:55] | That was a good shift, Dallas. | 这趟任务出得不错 达拉斯 |
[34:56] | Thank you, Sir. | 多谢 长官 |
[34:58] | So, how’s everything going with Severide? | 西弗莱德那边怎么样 |
[35:00] | Well, he’s handling it. | 他正在适应 |
[35:02] | Better than I probably would. | 换了我可能都不如他 |
[35:05] | Don’t beat yourself up, Chief. | 你别太操心 队长 |
[35:07] | It’s an awkward situation for all of us. | 现在这个局面大家都很尴尬 |
[35:09] | It’s up to Severide to find his place in the mix. | 全看西弗莱德自己能不能找到新位置了 |
[35:12] | Or not. | 也许不会 |
[35:14] | Yeah, I suppose. | 是啊 我看也是 |
[35:15] | Sorry to interrupt, Chief, | 抱歉打断你们了 队长 |
[35:17] | but you’re gonna want to see this. | 但这份文件你得看一下 |
[35:23] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[35:25] | Neighbors from the 24th Street fire, | 24街火场周边的住户 |
[35:28] | they’re accusing us of slow-walking our response | 投诉我们出警速度太慢 |
[35:29] | because they’re a low-income neighborhood. | 因为他们那里是低收入住宅区 |
[35:32] | That’s laughable. | 简直笑话 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:34] | CFD seems to be taking it seriously. | 但芝加哥消防局当真了 |
[35:42] | I know Casey’s worked up, but he’s making things worse. | 我知道凯西在努力 但他只会使事情恶化 |
[35:44] | You gotta tell him to stay out of it. | 你得告诉他别搀和了 |
[35:46] | Well, I’m not his keeper, okay? | 我不是他的保姆 |
[35:47] | You tell him. | 要说你自己说去 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[35:53] | I’m just kinda wiped out. | 我只是太累了 |
[35:57] | What’s going on, Gabby? | 到底怎么了 加比 |
[36:07] | I need to know if that baby survived, Chili. | 我需要知道那孩子有没有活下来 小辣椒 |
[36:09] | We just gotta keep assuming that he’s okay. | 我们只要相信他好好的就好了 |
[36:13] | it is possible that he’s totally fine. | 他很有可能什么事都没有呢 |
[36:16] | – You really believe that? – Yeah. | -你真的相信吗 -当然 |
[36:17] | I mean, it’s possible. | 我是说 很有可能啊 |
[36:23] | Not knowing makes it possible. | 只要不知道 就还有可能 |
[36:30] | I’m gonna get us another round, okay? | 我再去拿些酒来 |
[36:37] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[36:40] | How’s it going, Chili? | 最近可好啊 小辣椒 |
[36:42] | I got a favor to ask. | 我得请你帮我个忙 |
[36:50] | What can I get you folks? | 两位要点什么 |
[36:51] | we just moved in next door. | 我们刚刚搬到隔壁 |
[36:53] | Just wanted to stop in and say hi. | 我们就是过来打个招呼 |
[36:54] | I’m Ian Bailey Johnson. | 我是伊恩·贝利·约翰逊 |
[36:56] | – This is my wife, Athena Bailey Johnson. – Hi. | -这是我妻子阿西娜·贝利·约翰逊 -你好 |
[36:59] | Her–Herrmann. The new neighbors are here. | 赫尔曼 新邻居来了 |
[37:03] | I’m Brian. This is Christopher. | 我是布莱恩 这是克里斯托弗 |
[37:04] | – Meet Ian and… – Athena. | -这两位是伊恩和… -阿西娜 |
[37:07] | – Right. – Hey, welcome. | -没错 -你们好啊 |
[37:08] | We’re big on neighbors around here. | 我们这一带可热情好客了 |
[37:10] | Where you from? | 你们来自哪啊 |
[37:11] | Portland, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州 波特兰 |
[37:17] | – Welcome to Chicago. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到芝加哥 -多谢 |
[37:18] | You’re gonna love it here. | 你们会喜欢这里的 |
[37:20] | – Best city in the world. – Uh, so, um… | -世界上最棒的城市 -话说… |
[37:23] | How late does Molly’s stay open? | 莫利酒吧最晚营业到几点 |
[37:25] | 2 a.m. | 凌晨两点 |
[37:30] | But–regular bar hours. | 但是…就正常酒吧开放时间 |
[37:32] | And is it always as boisterous as it’s been the last few weeks? | 这里一直跟上几周一样喧闹吗 |
[37:37] | Has the noise been bothering you guys? | 吵到你们了吗 |
[37:40] | – Yeah. – It has, actually. | -对 -说实话 是的 |
[37:42] | Yeah. We’ve got a newborn, so… | 我们家有婴儿 所以… |
[37:45] | – He’s a real crier. – Yeah. Yeah. | -他真的很能哭闹 -没错 |
[37:48] | Oh, no. | 真不好意思了 |
[37:49] | Well, we’ve got a sign out front that says, you know, | 我们店门口外面有个牌子 上面写着 |
[37:52] | “Please Respect Our Neighbors.” | “请尊重我们的邻居” |
[37:53] | Usually people are pretty good about it. | 通常我们都相安无事 |
[37:55] | Not too rowdy. | 不会太吵闹 |
[37:56] | Can we offer you guys a drink on the house? | 你们想喝一杯吗 我们请 |
[37:58] | Not for me ’cause of the breast feeding, | 我不喝 因为我在喂奶 |
[37:59] | – but do you, maybe… – No, no. | -但是你… -不了 |
[38:02] | We just, uh, wanted to say hi. | 我们就想来打声招呼 |
[38:05] | – Okay. – Hi. | -好吧 -你们好 |
[38:09] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[38:13] | Portland. | 波特兰 |
[38:16] | Coming! | 来了 |
[38:19] | What’s up, Cruz? | 怎么了 克鲁兹 |
[38:22] | What happened, man? We got worried about you | 怎么了 伙计 我们很担心你 |
[38:24] | when you didn’t show up to Patterson’s boat. | 你都没有去帕特森的船上聚餐 |
[38:31] | That’s why you blew off the barbecue. | 这是你没去烧烤的原因啊 |
[38:33] | We thought it’s because you decided | 我们还以为你决定 |
[38:34] | not to come back to Firehouse 51. | 不回51号消防队了呢 |
[38:38] | I have. | 是的 |
[38:43] | Look, man, I know Patterson isn’t exactly– | 伙计 我知道帕特森不是… |
[38:45] | It’s not Patterson. | 不是因为帕特森 |
[38:46] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[38:49] | bad situation. | 情况不好 |
[38:51] | Severide, the whole reason that I worked my ass off | 西弗莱德 我之所以拼了命地努力训练 |
[38:54] | and trained for squad | 一心想加入救援队 |
[38:55] | was because I wanted to learn from you. | 就是因为我想跟你学习 |
[39:00] | You go, I go. | 你走我也走 |
[39:02] | Come on, man. Don’t be stupid. | 别这样 伙计 不要犯傻 |
[39:07] | Just think about it. | 你再考虑考虑 |
[39:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:52] | Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[39:53] | Gabriella Dawson put in for a new turnout coat. | 加布里埃拉·道森申请一套新消防服 |
[39:55] | I just need you to okay it. | 需要你签字同意 |
[39:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Hey Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[40:30] | – Matt. – I need to talk to you. | -马特 -我得跟你谈谈 |
[40:38] | What happened at the club, | 在俱乐部里 |
[40:40] | when that guy put his gun to my head… | 那个家伙拿枪指着我的时候… |
[40:44] | I’ve been spinning out, trying to make sense of it. | 我一直在拖延时间 想去思考清楚 |
[40:49] | – I guess. – Matt– | -我猜吧 -马特 |
[40:49] | And then at the fire, when the roof went | 然后火灾现场 屋顶坍塌 |
[40:51] | and you were inside… | 而你在里面时… |
[40:55] | All that matters is that you came out alive. | 最重要的就是你活着出来了 |
[40:58] | Because here’s the thing: | 因为我想明白了 |
[41:00] | being with you, that’s what makes sense. | 跟你在一起 才是我人生的意义 |
[41:05] | May be the only thing that does. | 可能这也是唯一的意义 |
[41:09] | I don’t ever want to let you out of my life again. | 我不想再让你走出我的生活了 |
[41:17] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |