时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Chili’s gonna be a new paramedic in charge in Ambulance 61. | 小辣椒将会成为61号救护车上的新任急救主管 |
[00:05] | I’m developing a new product for the adult beverage market… | 我正在研发一款针对成人饮料市场的新产品 |
[00:07] | Chilleeze. | 激爽香槟 |
[00:08] | You’ve got something here, kid. | 你这东西不错 孩子 |
[00:10] | You do construction. Great. | 你做建筑工作 没问题 |
[00:12] | You flirt with the girls, I don’t give a damn, | 你跟这里的姑娘打情骂俏 随你的便 |
[00:14] | but don’t come looking for me back there. | 但你不能去后面找我 |
[00:16] | Do me a favor, Jack. Piss off. | 就当帮我个忙 杰克 滚蛋 |
[00:19] | Did you notice anything about Rice in that last fire? | 你注意到上次出警时赖斯的表现了吗 |
[00:21] | He was running out when everyone else was running in. | 大伙儿都在往里冲时 他却往外面跑 |
[00:23] | You’ve been spreading rumors about Rice | 赖斯第一天来这里上班起 |
[00:25] | since the first day he set foot in this house. | 你就一直散布关于他的谣言 |
[00:27] | – Severide, look– – I hear it again, | -西弗莱德 听我说 -你再散布谣言 |
[00:28] | we’re gonna have a problem. | 我们就算结下梁子了 |
[00:32] | Wow, look at that hustle. | 瞧瞧 这玩意都成什么样了 |
[00:35] | First shift always leaves this thing a mess, so… | 上一班的人总是特别不爱惜工具 |
[00:38] | No, great. Glad you’re here. | 你在这就好 |
[00:39] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我有事想找你谈谈 |
[00:40] | Yeah, what’s up? | 说吧 什么事 |
[00:45] | Everything okay here? | 你来这之后还好吗 |
[00:47] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[00:48] | Can’t tell you how grateful I am. | 你不知道我有多感恩 |
[00:50] | I mean, being back to work full time | 做回全职工作 |
[00:52] | is a little tricky with Logan, | 照顾洛根确实没那么方便 |
[00:53] | but…hey, he’s adjusted. | 但他也慢慢习惯了 |
[00:56] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[00:59] | He wrote a list of things he wants to do | 他列了一堆五岁生日时 |
[01:01] | for his fifth birthday. | 想做的事情 |
[01:03] | Regular stuff, you know, Navy pier, Lego store, | 没什么特别的 去海军码头 乐高商店 |
[01:05] | but, uh…read what he wrote up top there. | 但是 看他在最上面写了什么 |
[01:10] | “Go to Benihana with Uncle Kelly.” | “跟凯利叔叔去吃日式铁板烧” |
[01:12] | Yeah. He always talks about that time we took him there | 他经常说起上次我们带他去的时候 |
[01:14] | and the guys cooking in front of him. | 还有那些在他面前烹饪的厨师 |
[01:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:18] | Hey, Benihana it is. | 日式铁板烧 就这么定了 |
[01:21] | All right. | 好啊 |
[01:29] | I’ve always wanted to try that stuff. | 我一直都想尝尝这家伙 |
[01:32] | Look at that color. | 瞧瞧这颜色 |
[01:33] | I can see why they call it nectar of the gods. | 我算明白为什么大家都称它为”神之甘露” |
[01:35] | We gotta taste it, right? | 我们一定得尝尝 对不对 |
[01:37] | Drinking on shift, Cruz? Great idea. | 上班时间喝酒吗 克鲁兹 这主意真不错 |
[01:39] | Not drinking. Tasting. | 不是喝酒 是尝酒 |
[01:41] | One drop. One drop each. | 就一滴 每人一滴 |
[01:43] | Well, then there’s the issue of it | 还有个问题 |
[01:45] | not belonging to us. | 这不属于我们 |
[01:46] | Hey, better to ask forgiveness than permission, | 请求原谅总比征求允许容易的多 |
[01:48] | am I right? | 不是吗 |
[01:51] | Hey, is that Old Rumpelstiltskin 20? | 那是二十年的老侏儒威士忌吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 这可是好东西啊 |
[01:57] | Who brought that in? | 谁带来的 |
[02:00] | It’s for you, actually. | 事实上 这是给你的 |
[02:02] | It’s from Jack Nesbitt, says “Many apologies.” | 杰克·内斯比特送来的 他说”非常抱歉” |
[02:08] | That the strip club guy? What happened? | 是那个脱衣舞俱乐部的老板吗 发生什么了 |
[02:10] | Difference of opinion. | 意见不同 |
[02:12] | I’m done with Stilettos. | “细高跟”俱乐部的活儿我不干了 |
[02:30] | That shower was the greatest thing | 这澡真是我洗得 |
[02:32] | that’s ever happened to me. | 最舒服的一次了 |
[02:34] | Who was in there with you? | 谁跟你在里面 |
[02:36] | The true love of my life. | 我的此生挚爱 |
[02:38] | Hot water. | 热水 |
[02:40] | None at home? | 你家没有吗 |
[02:41] | Oh, no, it got turned off. | 家里的热水被停了 |
[02:42] | I didn’t pay my bill on time. | 我没按时缴费 |
[02:45] | “Chilleeze” is soaking up all my funds. | 我把所有积蓄都砸在激爽香槟上了 |
[02:49] | Hey, if you’re not a risk taker, | 做生意如果连这点风险都冒不起 |
[02:50] | you should get the hell out of business, right? | 还是早点关门算了 不是吗 |
[02:53] | Um, hey, if you need to borrow some, it’s– | 如果你需要借钱的话… |
[02:56] | No! | 不 |
[02:58] | No way. I got this. | 不用的 我应付得来 |
[03:05] | So I look it up, and actually by law | 我查了查 原来法律规定 |
[03:07] | it turns out that bourbon has to be at least 51% corn. | 波本酒的原料中玉米必须至少占51% |
[03:10] | Now, the rest of it can be rye or barley– | 剩下的可以是黑麦或者大麦 |
[03:11] | Hey, Otis, I need to change out a blade. | 奥蒂斯 来帮个忙换下刀片 |
[03:13] | Sure, hang on. | 没问题 等等 |
[03:14] | Now, in wheated bourbons, wheat replaces the rye or the barley. | 而小麦波本酒则是用小麦代替了黑麦或大麦 |
[03:18] | Hey, guys. We just got a new shipment of airbags in. | 大伙儿 刚刚送来了一批新的气囊 |
[03:20] | Let’s roll ’em out, give them a try. Come on. | 我们去打开试试看 快来 |
[03:24] | Whoops. | 真抱歉 |
[03:30] | Oh, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[03:31] | Sergeant Voight is on the phone for you. | 博伊特警长打电话来找你 |
[03:34] | – What does he want? – Didn’t say. | -他想怎么样 -没说 |
[03:38] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:40] | – Tell Voight to go– – Ah! I got you. | -让博伊特见鬼… -行 我懂了 |
[03:59] | My brother, he went over the edge. | 是我弟弟 他从边上摔下去了 |
[04:00] | He’s not moving. | 现在一动不动 |
[04:01] | – What’s his name? – Justin. | -他叫什么名字 -贾斯汀 |
[04:16] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[04:18] | Can you hear me, Justin? | 能听到吗 贾斯汀 |
[04:21] | Lot of blood. | 有很多血 |
[04:22] | He’s nonresponsive. How far is squad? | 他没有反应 救援队离这还有多远 |
[04:24] | Mile or two away. | 一两英里吧 |
[04:25] | I don’t think we can wait, Chief. | 恐怕我们不能等了 队长 |
[04:27] | Let us rope down there, use our rigging. | 我们可以吊绳下去 用滑轮装置 |
[04:29] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[04:30] | Squad 3, hold off. | 3号救援队 暂时不用过来了 |
[04:31] | They want to go rope down to the victim. | 他们准备吊绳下去救人 |
[04:34] | Chief, we’re gonna be there in no time. | 队长 我们马上就到了 |
[04:36] | Tell Casey to sit tight. | 让凯西等我们再行动 |
[04:37] | Negative, Squad. | 请求拒绝 救援队 |
[04:39] | He could be bleeding out. No time to wait. | 他可能会失血过多而死 没时间等了 |
[04:42] | 81’s got this one. | 让云梯队来吧 |
[04:44] | A rope rescue, and Truck has it? | 绳索营救 居然让云梯队的人来干 |
[04:47] | You want me to head back to quarters? | 要我调头回消防队吗 |
[04:49] | No, screw that. Keep going. | 不 管他的 继续开 |
[05:01] | Okay, slow. Nice and easy. | 好了 慢点 慢慢来 |
[05:25] | He’s breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[05:26] | Left pupil’s blown, possible back and neck injury. | 左边瞳孔放大 可能有背部或者颈部受伤 |
[05:29] | Gash on his forehead. | 前额有伤口 |
[05:37] | Let’s buckle him up. | 把他固定好 |
[05:52] | Hey, Chief– | 队长… |
[05:54] | I told you to stand by, squad. | 我让你们待命 救援队 |
[05:56] | We were a block away. | 我们当时离这里就一个街区 |
[05:59] | Okay, bring him up. | 好了 拉他上来 |
[06:01] | Pull her up. | 拉上来 |
[06:15] | Stop pulling! | 别拉了 |
[06:18] | Hey, we got it, we got it. Back off. | 我们没问题的 让开 |
[06:26] | We’re good! | 可以了 |
[06:27] | Okay, bring him up! | 拉他上来 |
[06:44] | He’s up! | 他上来了 |
[06:47] | Set him on the guard rail. | 扶他上担架 |
[06:48] | I’ll get him off the line. | 我来给他松开 |
[06:54] | – Okay. – You need to stay back. | -好 -你得后退 |
[06:56] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:01] | – Pull up that other one. – Good. | -抬起那边 -好 |
[07:03] | All right, he has a head injury. | 他头部受伤了 |
[07:06] | We need a trauma bypass. | 我们需要绕过创伤 |
[07:10] | What’s with the attitude from Truck? | 云梯队这是什么态度啊 |
[07:12] | They got here first, got a little souped up. | 他们先来的 有点活跃了 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:16] | I mean, the way lines are blurred | 云梯队和救援队 |
[07:17] | between Truck and Squad around here, | 之间的界限越来越模糊 |
[07:19] | no one would guess that Squad 3 | 没人会猜到3号救援队 |
[07:21] | is one of the elite firefighting units in this whole city. | 是市里的精英消防队 |
[07:24] | I mean, Hell, those guys don’t even respect | 那些人甚至不尊重 |
[07:25] | the sanctity of the Squad table. | 神圣的救援队桌子 |
[07:33] | Okay, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 |
[07:35] | I’m here to captain this ship right to the sea of success. | 我是来引导这艘船驶向成功的海洋的 |
[07:38] | Let’s talk about next steps. | 我们聊聊下面怎么办吧 |
[07:39] | Okay, great. | 好啊 |
[07:41] | I had a friend–he’s an artist–he drew up some sketches | 我有个朋友是画家 他画了一些 |
[07:43] | for the “Chilleeze” logo. | 激爽香槟商标的草图 |
[07:46] | This guy’s an artist, like a real one? | 这人真是个画家吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, he can draw. | 是啊 他挺会画画的 |
[07:52] | Sort of. | 还行吧 |
[07:54] | Chili, this is real amateur hour stuff, all right. | 小辣椒 这是很外行的画 |
[07:57] | You need to have a proper mock-up. | 你需要有个合适的商标 |
[07:59] | You gotta hire a professional. | 你得雇个专业人士 |
[08:01] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:02] | I was just trying to save myself a couple thousand dollars. | 我只是想给自己省几千块钱 |
[08:05] | You can’t put a price on success. | 成功是没有价值的 |
[08:08] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:10] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢 船长 |
[08:12] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[08:13] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:15] | Whatever your feelings about Scott Rice, | 不管你对斯科特·赖斯有什么想法 |
[08:17] | he’s not just a good friend of mine, | 他不只是我的好朋友 |
[08:18] | he’s a highly trained member of Rescue Squad. | 还是救援队训练有素的成员 |
[08:20] | You need to treat him with some respect. | 你得尊重他一点 |
[08:22] | You got it? | 知道了吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah, got it. | 知道了 |
[08:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:27] | That goes for everyone else on Truck. | 云梯队的每个人都要如此 |
[08:33] | And don’t sit at the damn Squad table. | 还有 不要坐救援队的桌子 |
[08:45] | Anything you two want to tell me? | 你俩有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[08:50] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[08:54] | Outside. | 到外面去 |
[09:08] | Rice’s mask malfunctions once, | 赖斯的面罩发生过一次故障 |
[09:10] | and you decide he’s a ducker. | 你就觉得他是个懦夫了 |
[09:12] | Because I couldn’t find anything wrong with his regulator. | 因为我发现他的调节器根本没问题 |
[09:14] | Which begs the question, | 问题就来了 |
[09:16] | why are you snooping around his gear? | 你为什么偷偷查看他的装备 |
[09:17] | Look, it’s not just the mask, Casey. | 不只是面罩 凯西 |
[09:19] | There’s also the time he went back for his Denver bar. | 还有一次他回去找破拆工具了 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I almost forgot– the Denver bar– | 对 我差点忘了 破拆工具 |
[09:23] | that clinches it. | 这就一锤定音了 |
[09:24] | Lieutenant, I don’t think we’re overreacting here. | 副队 我觉得我们并不是小题大做 |
[09:26] | What I do think is Severide is being blinded | 我觉得西弗莱德因为跟那个人是朋友 |
[09:29] | by his friendship with that guy. | 所以被友谊蒙蔽了 |
[09:30] | You guys can’t go around talking smack | 你们不能一边说西弗莱德 |
[09:33] | about a member of Severide’s team | 队里人的坏话 |
[09:35] | and not expect him to tear you a new one! | 还指望他不对你发脾气 |
[09:38] | I don’t want to hear another word. | 事情到此为止了 |
[09:41] | Got it? | 知道了吗 |
[09:44] | We got it, Lieutenant. | 我们知道了 副队 |
[09:47] | Casey, Sergeant Voight wants to talk to you. | 凯西 博伊特警长想跟你谈谈 |
[09:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[09:51] | And tell him to stop calling. | 叫他别打电话了 |
[09:53] | He’s not on the phone this time. | 他这次不是打电话来的 |
[10:10] | You got 30 seconds. | 给你30秒时间 |
[10:16] | Listen… | 听着 |
[10:18] | Your buddy over at the strip club, | 你在脱衣舞俱乐部的伙计 |
[10:20] | Jack Nesbitt, | 杰克·内斯比特 |
[10:22] | he’s into some nasty business. | 他在进行不法勾当 |
[10:25] | We need a man on the inside. | 我们需要一个人打入内部 |
[10:29] | I think you could be that man. | 我觉得你可以 |
[10:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:33] | I’m out of the Nesbitt business. | 我不跟内斯比特合作了 |
[10:35] | I’m not going back. | 我可不回去 |
[10:36] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[10:38] | I’m sure as hell not in the Voight business. | 我肯定也不会帮博伊特的忙 |
[10:41] | Never will be. | 永远不会 |
[10:58] | Whatever I said, it was in jest. | 不管我说了什么 都是开玩笑的 |
[11:00] | We need to talk to you about Chili. | 我们得跟你谈谈小辣椒的事 |
[11:01] | Did you know she’s put every penny she’s got | 你知道她把自己所有的积蓄 |
[11:03] | into this “Chilleeze” idea? | 都投在激爽香槟上了吗 |
[11:05] | Look, she respects you, so we were hoping… | 她尊重你 所以我们希望… |
[11:08] | maybe instead of letting her put all her money | 你不要让她把钱都投在 |
[11:10] | into that new logo, | 新商标上 |
[11:11] | you could get her to slow down. | 而是让她慢点 |
[11:13] | “Slow down”? | 慢点 |
[11:15] | You think that’s the advice Mark Cuban gives | 你觉得马克·库班在《创智赢家》上 |
[11:17] | his contestants on Shark Tank? | 给选手的是这种建议吗 |
[11:20] | I literally have no idea, but– | 我真的不知道 但是… |
[11:22] | You think Sir Richard Branson says every morning, | 你觉得理查德·布兰森爵士每天早上都说 |
[11:25] | “Oh, I better slow down”? | 我最好慢点吗 |
[11:27] | The answer is no. | 答案是 不 |
[11:29] | He says, “How much faster can I go?” | 他说的是 我还能再快多少 |
[11:32] | Chili is not a billionaire, Herrmann. | 小辣椒不是亿万富翁 赫尔曼 |
[11:33] | And neither were those two before they struck gold. | 他俩成功前也不是啊 |
[11:38] | Do you have any idea who Chili reminds me of? | 你们知道小辣椒让我想起谁了吗 |
[11:42] | A young Christopher Herrmann. | 年轻时的克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[11:44] | Big ideas, bright horizons. | 想法独到 眼界开阔 |
[11:47] | The last thing I’m gonna do is stand in that kid’s way. | 我是不会劝那孩子放弃的 |
[11:52] | Sorry, guys, one sec. | 抱歉 两位 稍等 |
[11:54] | Hey, Antonio, can I hit you back in a few? | 安东尼奥 我等下再打给你行吗 |
[11:59] | Of course, yeah. What’s wrong? | 当然 怎么了 |
[12:10] | Everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:19] | I just got off the phone with Antonio. | 我刚跟安东尼奥打完电话 |
[12:22] | He told me the guy, Nesbitt, who you used to work for, is… | 他说你之前帮着干活的那家伙 内斯比特 |
[12:26] | pretty bad news. | 不是好东西 |
[12:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:30] | I talked to Voight about this. | 博伊特跟我说了 |
[12:34] | I’m coming to you on behalf of Antonio, not Voight. | 我是代表安东尼奥来找你的 不是博伊特 |
[12:37] | Look… I know some of these clubs get shady with the books, | 我知道这种俱乐部账目都有问题 |
[12:41] | but I didn’t get close enough to– | 但我并不清楚… |
[12:42] | They’re trafficking girls, Matt. | 他们在贩卖人口 马特 |
[12:46] | Jack Nesbitt? | 杰克·内斯比特吗 |
[12:47] | He works under a ring of guys who are | 他为一群从东欧 |
[12:50] | smuggling in young women from Eastern Europe, | 贩卖年轻女性的家伙效力 |
[12:52] | and they funnel them into work at the club, | 他们把人偷渡来放在俱乐部上班 |
[12:53] | force some into prostitution. | 甚至逼迫一些人卖淫 |
[12:57] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[12:58] | Antonio says that they’re really slick. | 安东尼奥说他们很狡猾 |
[13:00] | CPD can’t even get close enough to gather any intel. | 芝加哥警署根本没机会得到任何情报 |
[13:03] | But what they hear is that Nesbitt trusts you. | 但他们听说内斯比特很信任你 |
[13:08] | Antonio knows it’s a big ask, | 安东尼奥知道这是不情之请 |
[13:09] | especially considering your history with Voight. | 尤其考虑到你和博伊特的恩怨 |
[13:11] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[13:13] | you’re their best shot. | 你是他们最大的希望 |
[13:20] | I’m gonna say hook shot. Right here. | 看我勾手进一个 |
[13:28] | Come on, Mouch. | 到你了 穆奇 |
[13:31] | That’s an “R” for Mouch. | 穆奇投丢第三个了 |
[13:34] | Watch it. | 当心 |
[13:35] | Hey, you guys mind? | 麻烦别碍事好吗 |
[13:36] | Doing drills over here. | 我们在训练呢 |
[13:39] | Yeah, guys, there’s serious men doing serious work over there. | 是啊 各位 大人物们在干大事呢 |
[13:43] | Okay, Capp, watch– watch the victim’s head. | 好 卡普 当心伤者头部 |
[13:44] | Tony, you got his body weight. | 托尼 拖住他的身体 |
[13:46] | Oh, how perfect is it | 真是不傻啊 |
[13:47] | that Rice is playing the dead weight right now? | 赖斯在当伤员呢 |
[13:53] | Man, those guys are asking for it. | 那些人简直欠打 |
[13:56] | The hell with ’em. | 别管他们 |
[13:58] | They just don’t like being low men on the totem-pole. | 他们不服自己没救援队地位高罢了 |
[14:03] | I mean you gotta give ’em some props, though.. | 但他们还是值得敬佩的 |
[14:05] | Squad, they train hard. | 救援队训练真的很刻苦 |
[14:07] | Every now and then, they do a badass rescue. | 时不时就会有牛逼的救援行为 |
[14:16] | I just wish they weren’t so cocky about it. | 我只希望他们别那么自大 |
[14:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:23] | What’s up, Captain? | 你好啊 船长 |
[14:24] | I think I got an idea to get people excited | 我想我有办法能让大家 |
[14:27] | about this Chilleeze thing. | 对激爽香槟感兴趣 |
[14:29] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[14:30] | I’m thinking crowd funding. | 我觉得可以众筹 |
[14:32] | You mean like getting other people to chip in money? | 你是说让别人都投钱那种吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah, diversity in start-up money is always a good thing. | 对 启动资金多元化是好事 |
[14:38] | All right, look, all you gotta do is bring together | 你要做的就是把潜在投资者 |
[14:41] | a bunch of potential investors. | 聚到一起 |
[14:43] | You ask them for small donations, | 让每人都出一点资金 |
[14:45] | then you just gotta figure out | 然后你想出个 |
[14:46] | some simple reward system for incentive. | 简单的激励体系就好 |
[14:48] | They get the payback when this thing goes big. | 产品火起来以后他们就会收到回报 |
[14:51] | Which it will. | 也一定会火的 |
[14:54] | Okay, so, like, | 好吧 就比如 |
[14:56] | I’ll send out mailers and do like a friends and family thing? | 我发广告给朋友家人什么的吗 |
[14:59] | Well, how about you put out an appeal | 不如你号召一下 |
[15:01] | to your pals here at 51. | 51大队的朋友们 |
[15:03] | You could have a fundraiser at Molly’s. | 你可以在莫利酒吧办筹款会 |
[15:05] | What, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah, sure. I can help you put it together. | 当然 我可以帮你弄 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:10] | You’ve really got a gift for this stuff. | 你真的很有生意天赋 |
[15:12] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:15] | You all better show up. | 你们最好乖乖来啊 |
[15:25] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[15:26] | Is everything okay? | 没什么问题吧 |
[15:28] | It will be, I’m sure. | 会没事的 肯定的 |
[15:31] | But everything is not okay now? | 但现在有问题吗 |
[15:33] | They’re big boys. They’ll figure it out. | 他们都是大人了 会想明白的 |
[15:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:40] | I was asking about your new partner. | 我是在说你的新搭档 |
[15:43] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:44] | Yeah, she’s great. | 她挺好的 |
[15:45] | It’s a really good fit. | 我们很合拍 |
[15:46] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢您关心 |
[15:47] | What were you talking about? | 你说的是什么事 |
[15:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:54] | Ambulance 61, person down. | 61号救护车 一人昏迷 |
[15:56] | 9633 North Cleveland Avenue. | 北克利夫兰大道9633号 |
[16:15] | Baptism, funeral, or… | 洗礼 葬礼 还是… |
[16:17] | Wedding. | 婚礼 |
[16:18] | Over here. | 在这 |
[16:19] | We were in the middle of the wedding when | 我们正办着婚礼 |
[16:20] | all of a sudden she dropped like a lead balloon. | 突然她就倒下去了 |
[16:23] | This way. | 这里 |
[16:25] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[16:26] | We can’t tell if she’s breathing. | 我们不知道她还有没有呼吸 |
[16:33] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[16:35] | You gotta get her up. | 你们得救活她 |
[16:37] | We didn’t even finish the vows. | 我们誓词还没说完呢 |
[16:39] | Groomzilla, there’s a very sick woman here. | 新郎官 这位女士现在非常虚弱 |
[16:41] | Can you calm the hell down? | 你能先冷静一下吗 |
[16:43] | Can anyone describe the pastor’s condition | 谁能描述下牧师 |
[16:45] | before she lost consciousness? | 昏倒前的情形 |
[16:47] | She looked a little confused. | 她看起来像是有点疑惑 |
[16:48] | Like, forgetting what she was going to say. | 就像是忘了自己要说什么 |
[16:50] | Dad, you were talking with her just before. | 爸爸 你之前还跟她聊过天的 |
[16:52] | She said she had a headache so I gave her a couple aspirin. | 她说她头痛 我就给了她两片阿司匹林 |
[16:55] | Can I see what you gave her, sir? | 能让我看看你给她的药吗 先生 |
[16:56] | Course, yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[17:02] | Do you have high blood pressure, sir? | 你有高血压吗 先生 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I do. How’d you know that? | 是的 我有 你怎么知道的 |
[17:05] | I think he gave her blood pressure medication. | 我觉得他给她的是降压药 |
[17:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[17:08] | Hypovolemic shock, it’s consistent with the symptoms. | 低血容量性休克 症状相符 |
[17:11] | I’m going to get a line going. | 我给她准备挂水 |
[17:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:21] | All right, bolus is ready. | 好了 药水准备好了 |
[17:23] | Got it. | 好了 |
[17:24] | Run it wide open. | 开到最大 |
[17:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[17:42] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:46] | All right, I’m sorry, guys, the wedding’s still on hold. | 好了 对不起 各位 婚礼还是得暂停 |
[17:48] | We need to get the pastor to the hospital | 我们得送牧师去医院 |
[17:49] | to get checked out. | 检查一下 |
[17:50] | It won’t take long. | 不会耽误太久 |
[17:52] | Whatever you think is best. | 你觉得怎么好就怎么来 |
[17:56] | Easy… | 慢点 |
[18:04] | “Groomzilla.” Good one. | “新郎怪” 黑得漂亮 |
[18:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Hey, you did that bride a favor. | 你帮了那新娘一个大忙 |
[18:09] | Now she has a few days to reconsider. | 现在她有时间可以重新考虑了 |
[18:11] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:20] | You gonna run a load | 你是想来洗衣服 |
[18:21] | or you just here to keep an eye on me? | 还是过来监视我 |
[18:24] | Look… | 听我说 |
[18:26] | We both know what’s going on. | 我们都知道现在是什么情况 |
[18:28] | What I know is that I’m the new guy, | 我就知道我是新人 |
[18:30] | so I’m just hanging back | 所以我退一步 |
[18:31] | and letting my lieutenant deal with this. | 让我的副队来处理这事 |
[18:34] | Once that’s run its course, | 如果顺其自然之后 |
[18:35] | if we still got a problem, | 我们还是有矛盾 |
[18:36] | you and me are gonna take a walk. | 那咱俩就出去走一趟 |
[18:38] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 把这事彻底解决 |
[18:53] | Connie said you wanted to see me, Chief. | 康妮说你找我 队长 |
[18:55] | Yeah, come on in. | 是的 进来吧 |
[18:58] | Close the door. | 门关上 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:07] | What is going on in my firehouse? | 我的消防队里发生什么事了 |
[19:11] | Is there some kind of problem with Scott Rice? | 是对斯科特·赖斯有什么意见吗 |
[19:13] | The only person who’s got a problem with Scott Rice | 唯一对斯科特·赖斯有意见的 |
[19:16] | is Otis. | 就是奥蒂斯 |
[19:17] | And it’s a total load. | 而且完全是他多虑了 |
[19:18] | Specifically? | 详细说说 |
[19:20] | It’s not worth repeating. | 不值得再提 |
[19:21] | I agree, and I’ve already talked to Otis about it. | 我同意 而且我已经跟奥蒂斯谈过这事了 |
[19:23] | Well, now you’re talking to me. | 现在你在跟我谈 |
[19:25] | What is the accusation? | 什么罪名 |
[19:28] | There’s a bogus claim that Rice ducked on a call. | 他说赖斯出警时临阵退缩 纯属子虚乌有 |
[19:31] | If it was bogus why hasn’t it been put to rest? | 如果是子虚乌有 怎么现在还有传言 |
[19:34] | That’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道 |
[19:41] | Okay, the two of you. | 好了 你们两个 |
[19:42] | Get this situation under control. | 解决好这件事 |
[19:45] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[19:48] | On it, Chief. | 马上处理 队长 |
[19:58] | You gonna talk to your guys? | 你要去跟你的人谈谈吗 |
[20:01] | I will, yeah. | 我会谈的 |
[20:02] | Right now I gotta go deal with Jack Nesbitt. | 现在我得去处理杰克·内斯比特的事 |
[20:07] | Your… | 你的… |
[20:08] | Your side business is more important than this? | 你的副业比这事还重要吗 |
[20:12] | Actually, yeah… | 说实话 是的 |
[20:14] | It is. | 副业重要 |
[20:23] | Sergeant, old friend of yours is here. | 警长 你的老朋友来了 |
[20:26] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[20:28] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[20:30] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[20:31] | How long you work for Nesbitt? | 你为内斯比特工作多久了 |
[20:32] | Little over a month, I guess. | 大概一个月多一点吧 |
[20:35] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[20:36] | Expanding his club. | 扩建他的俱乐部 |
[20:37] | You see anything shady in your time over there? | 期间你在那里看到过见不得人的事吗 |
[20:40] | It’s a strip club. | 那是个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[20:43] | These guys traffic Eastern European women | 这些人强制把东欧妇女 |
[20:45] | against their will across the Canadian border | 通过一片印第安保留地 |
[20:47] | through an Indian reservation. | 运过美加边境 |
[20:49] | They force them into work– | 他们强迫她们工作 |
[20:50] | it’s a kind of indentured servitude. | 有点像卖身契 |
[20:52] | Like dancing at Stilettos? | 比如在”细高跟”跳舞吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah, if they’re lucky. | 是的 如果她们幸运的话 |
[20:55] | Point is, Nesbitt’s almost certainly involved | 重点在于 几乎可以肯定内斯比特 |
[20:58] | in some capacity. | 参与了某个环节 |
[20:59] | I mean maybe he’s only laundering the gang’s money | 可能他只是通过他的俱乐部 |
[21:00] | through his club, | 帮这群人洗钱 |
[21:01] | but he could be in much deeper. | 但他也有可能牵扯得更深 |
[21:03] | Look, Casey, these women are being held against their will. | 凯西 那些妇女是被强迫的 |
[21:05] | Most of ’em have a sister or a mother back home | 大多数人家里都有个姐妹或是母亲 |
[21:08] | who’s under threat from the gang. | 被那伙人威胁 |
[21:09] | Look, I get the general concept. Just tell me how I can help. | 大概情况我知道了 直说我能帮什么忙 |
[21:13] | All right, first step, | 好的 第一步 |
[21:15] | go to Nesbitt and get your job back. | 找内斯比特要回你的工作 |
[21:17] | We’ll figure it out from there. | 之后我们再计划 |
[21:36] | Olde Rumpelstiltskin 20. | 第二十版侏儒怪 |
[21:39] | Only the best, huh? | 只做最好的 |
[21:41] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[21:42] | Two scotches, on the rocks. | 两杯威士忌 加冰 |
[21:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Are you buying me a drink in my own place? | 你是在我的地盘请我喝酒吗 |
[21:47] | Listen, Jack. | 杰克 |
[21:49] | If we don’t get in each other’s faces, | 如果我们不打照面 |
[21:51] | I think we’ll work together just fine. | 我觉得我们的合作应该会很顺利 |
[21:54] | Sounds more than fair. | 好像很有道理 |
[21:57] | You passed the integrity test, Matt. | 你通过了诚信测试 马特 |
[21:59] | An honest man is… | 诚实的人 |
[22:01] | hard to come by in this town. | 这里算是少有了 |
[22:05] | Can’t argue with that. | 无法反驳 |
[22:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[22:08] | Friday night, I’m hosting an event. | 周五晚上 我要办个活动 |
[22:10] | The investors want you there. | 投资人也让你去 |
[22:11] | Can you make it? | 有时间吗 |
[22:12] | Friday? | 周五吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[22:15] | Katya. | 卡媞亚 |
[22:17] | Show Matt a good time, will you? | 好好招待马特 |
[22:19] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[22:23] | I knew you’d be back. | 我知道你会回来 |
[22:24] | Really? I wasn’t so sure. | 真的吗 我自己都不知道 |
[22:28] | What’s this event on Friday? | 周五是什么活动 |
[22:30] | Oh, it’s just a little thing we do from time to time | 我们时不时做的小活动而已 |
[22:32] | to show off the new girls. | 让新来的姑娘展示一下 |
[22:35] | I’m glad you’re back, Matt. | 你回来我很高兴 马特 |
[22:38] | You and me, we can look out for each other. | 你我彼此可以有个照应 |
[22:42] | That sound okay? | 好吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:52] | Okay, so the SEC has a lot of really boring rules | 关于如何投资私人生意 |
[22:55] | about what constitutes as an investment, for, um, | 证监会那边有很多 |
[22:58] | a private business. | 烦人的规定 |
[22:59] | So, technically I can’t really solicit investments, | 所以严格来说我们这不是投资 |
[23:02] | and you guys wouldn’t be considered investors. | 你们也不是投资人 |
[23:04] | You’d be backers. | 你们是赞助人 |
[23:06] | And, the good news is, is that backers get rewards. | 好消息是 赞助不是白赞助的 |
[23:11] | Yeah, do you wanna hear what the rewards are? | 你们想知道有什么好处吗 |
[23:14] | Okay, so, for ten dollars or more | 就是 赞助十美元及以上 |
[23:18] | you’ll receive a six-pack of the inaugural round | 就可以享受激爽香槟 |
[23:21] | of Chilleeze Champagne. | 开卖六杯大酬宾 |
[23:22] | Wait, how many? | 等下 多少杯 |
[23:23] | Hey guys, actually, you know what, | 要不大家 |
[23:25] | could you maybe tighten up the ranks a little bit | 稍微往前靠一点 |
[23:28] | so I don’t have to yell at you? | 我也不用大喊了 |
[23:29] | Yeah, come on up. Don’t be shy. | 大家都靠前 不要害羞嘛 |
[23:31] | We’ve got plenty of room up here. | 这里有的是地方 |
[23:32] | Come on. Slide up. | 快来 边上的都靠前 |
[23:35] | Oh, sorry, you know, this is a Truck table. | 抱歉 这里是云梯队的位子 |
[23:38] | No Squad allowed. I’m sure you guys understand. | 不要救援队的人 你们肯定理解吧 |
[23:42] | When did you get so mouthy? | 你什么时候开始这么多话的 |
[23:43] | You know what, I think it was right around the time | 应该就是在有人说我 |
[23:45] | I was accused of being a whiny gossip, | 八卦爱发牢骚 |
[23:46] | when the fact of the matter is I’m right. | 可我说的都是真的时吧 |
[23:49] | Rice is a ducker. | 赖斯就是个怂包 |
[23:51] | – Hey! – Hey, man, hey! | -说什么呢 -住手 |
[23:53] | Hey, guys, come on! | 大家都住手 |
[23:55] | Why don’t you stand up, huh? | 有种来单挑啊 |
[23:56] | Guys! | 都住手 |
[23:56] | Listen, mate, I told you once, you need to shut your mouth. | 伙计 我告诉过你 说话小心 |
[23:59] | You don’t get a second warning. | 下次就不止警告你这么简单了 |
[24:00] | You keep sticking your head in the sand. | 你就尽管视而不见吧 |
[24:02] | – Rice was ducking… – Hey, hey, hey. | -赖斯在逃避… -说什么呢 |
[24:04] | And no one on Squad gives a crap! | 救援队却根本没人管 |
[24:08] | Knock it off. | 快住手 |
[24:13] | You know what, there’s plenty of other places in this town | 算了 城里有的是其他地方 |
[24:15] | to grab a drink. | 可以喝酒 |
[24:17] | Yeah, there are. | 确实 |
[24:31] | You better watch yourself, Otis. | 你给我注意点 奥蒂斯 |
[24:32] | Hey, enough with this sideshow. | 小插曲结束了 |
[24:34] | All right, let’s go, come on. | 大家继续 来 |
[24:35] | Back to the main event, man. | 我们说正事 |
[24:37] | All right, so listen, | 好 刚才 |
[24:38] | Chili, you were saying about the rewards, and– | 小辣椒说到好处… |
[24:41] | It’s okay. Let’s just forget it. | 没事 算了吧 |
[24:43] | Nah, come on, are you sure? | 别啊 真要这样吗 |
[24:46] | It’s fine. I’ll just do it | 没事 找别的时间 |
[24:48] | at the firehouse again sometime. | 我在消防队跟大家说吧 |
[25:02] | Really? | 搞什么啊 |
[25:10] | I’ll be here early, | 我会早到 |
[25:11] | so stop by the district on your way to work. | 你去上班前先来局里一趟 |
[25:14] | We can go over the details. | 我们谈谈细节 |
[25:16] | You out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:18] | Did you really take a swing at Otis? | 你真想揍奥蒂斯吗 |
[25:22] | Tried to. | 是想 |
[25:24] | And I might try again. | 我以后可能还会想的 |
[25:26] | You need to get your guys in line. | 你得让你的人有点规矩 |
[25:27] | Maybe my guys aren’t the problem. | 可能我的人并不是问题所在 |
[25:29] | The hell they’re not. | 不是才怪呢 |
[25:31] | Before your buddy Rice got here, | 在你哥们赖斯来之前 |
[25:33] | Otis and Cruz were just as much | 奥蒂斯和克鲁兹跟你的关系 |
[25:34] | family to you as Capp and Tony. | 就像你跟卡普和托尼一样 |
[25:36] | I know Rice. He’s not a ducker. | 我了解赖斯 他不是临阵逃脱的人 |
[25:38] | You better be damn sure. | 希望你是对的 |
[25:40] | Yeah, and you better keep Truck on their side of the fence. | 希望你让云梯队自己做好自己的事 |
[25:42] | Oh, that’s always a great move. | 这招真是屡试不爽啊 |
[25:44] | Drawing lines between Truck and Squad. | 让云梯队和救援队分家 |
[25:46] | Like when you decided Squad doesn’t vent right | 就像达登上楼救援前 |
[25:48] | before Darden went up in flames. | 你不让救援队开通风口一样 |
[25:52] | Did you really just say that? | 你这话是认真的吗 |
[25:54] | I’m just trying to make the point– | 我就想说明… |
[25:55] | I got the point. | 我懂了 |
[25:57] | Loud and clear. | 非常明白 |
[26:10] | Yeah, all I’m saying is, | 我的意思是 |
[26:11] | you’ve made your point. | 大家都知道了 |
[26:12] | But now it is time to drop it. | 现在该放手了 |
[26:14] | What, pretend I didn’t see what I saw? | 让我假装没看见吗 |
[26:16] | Well, of course not. But the bottom line is, | 当然不是 但无论如何 |
[26:18] | we all gotta live together. | 我们还是得相处啊 |
[26:20] | What if it happens again? | 万一再发生那种事呢 |
[26:22] | Severide needs to take a hard look at Rice, | 西弗莱德需要正视赖斯的行为 |
[26:24] | instead of coming at me with his fists cocked. | 而不是对我挥拳相向 |
[26:26] | Severide is just doing his job as Rice’s lieutenant, | 西弗莱德只是尽到了赖斯副队的职责 |
[26:28] | standing up for his guy. | 为自己的人出头 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, who’s gonna stand up for me? | 那谁帮我出头 |
[26:33] | Hey, I am. I got your back 100%. | 我啊 我完全支持你 |
[26:36] | We all have your back. | 我们都支持你 |
[26:37] | That’s not in question. | 这个没问题 |
[26:38] | But– | 但是 |
[26:40] | Hey, Connie, what’s up? | 康妮 怎么了 |
[26:42] | Chief Boden is looking for Otis. | 博登队长找奥蒂斯 |
[26:53] | You looking for me, Chief? | 你找我吗 队长 |
[26:54] | Yeah, come on in. | 嗯 进来 |
[26:56] | Close the door and have a seat. | 关上门 坐吧 |
[27:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:06] | I hear you still have a problem with Scott Rice. | 我听说你还是对斯科特·赖斯有意见 |
[27:09] | I think he’s a danger to this firehouse. Yeah. | 我认为他对我们消防队有威胁 |
[27:13] | Chief, twice. | 队长 两次啊 |
[27:15] | I saw him back out of a call when things got hairy. | 我看到他一见情况严重 就退缩了 |
[27:19] | So-called “Equipment issues.” | 所谓的”设备问题” |
[27:21] | Both times. | 两次都是 |
[27:23] | Do you have any proof they weren’t real issues? | 你有证据表明设备不是真的出问题了吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 没有 |
[27:27] | It is a gut feeling. | 就是直觉而已 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | Is there anything else going on with you | 你还有其他事 |
[27:36] | that I need to be made aware of, Brian? | 需要告诉我吗 布莱恩 |
[27:40] | You fed up being stuck on elevator duty | 你在云梯队待了七年 |
[27:42] | for the last seven years? | 厌烦了吗 |
[27:44] | Tired of the grind of shift work? | 烦了辛苦轮班吗 |
[27:48] | Do you need to take a furlough? | 你需要休假放松段时间吗 |
[27:53] | No, sir, I– | 不用 队长 我… |
[27:55] | I’m very happy here at 51. | 我非常乐意在51大队工作 |
[27:59] | Then I suggest you stop shooting off your mouth. | 那我建议你以后不要到处乱说 |
[28:03] | Lieutenant Severide is responsible for supervising | 西弗莱德副队负责管理 |
[28:05] | the men under his command and I intend to let him do so. | 他队上的人 我也放心让他管 |
[28:08] | Now, can you handle that… | 你能接受 |
[28:11] | or not? | 还是不能 |
[28:18] | I can, sir. | 我能 队长 |
[28:23] | Get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[28:39] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[28:40] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[28:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:43] | Hey, I’m ready for another one, | 我准备再办一次 |
[28:45] | just…Truck and friends only this time. | 不过这次 只有云梯队和朋友参加 |
[28:48] | Maybe…we hold off on it a little while. | 或许 我们该等一等 |
[28:52] | “Hold off”? | 等一等 |
[28:54] | I know that you think I’m an overnight success, | 我知道你认为我一下子就成功了 |
[28:56] | but the truth is, I took a lot of real big hits | 但说实话 在成功让莫利酒吧 |
[29:00] | before I got Molly’s up and running. | 开张营业前 我也受了不少打击 |
[29:02] | I lost my shirt more than a couple of times. | 我好多次都赔得精光 |
[29:05] | Are you abandoning ship, Captain? | 你要弃船吗 船长 |
[29:07] | I don’t wanna see you hurt, that’s all. | 我不想看你受伤 仅此而已 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:14] | All right, I totally get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[29:17] | But just so you know, I’m all in on this thing, | 但我告诉你 我这次准备大干一场 |
[29:19] | whether you’re helping or not. | 不管你帮不帮我 |
[29:20] | I admire your stick-to-itiveness, but– | 我佩服你的执着 但是… |
[29:23] | I’m not giving up, Herrmann. | 我不会放弃 赫尔曼 |
[29:28] | Hey, thanks for all your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[29:31] | Nobody supported me like that since my dad died. | 自从我爸爸去世 你是第一个这么帮我的人 |
[29:36] | This whole Chilleeze thing was his idea. | 激爽香槟的主意都是他想出来的 |
[29:39] | You know the funny thing is, | 其实有意思的是 |
[29:40] | is you actually… you remind me of him. | 你竟然 让我想起了他 |
[29:46] | It meant a lot. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[29:48] | You looking out. | 等着瞧好吧 |
[29:56] | Hey, um, Rice, I’ve been meaning to ask– | 赖斯 我一直想问你… |
[30:00] | are you still using that loaner | 你现在还用借来的面罩吗 |
[30:01] | or did you get your mask back from the shop? | 还是已经把你的取回来了 |
[30:04] | Ah, no, got mine. | 我在用自己的 |
[30:05] | Jerry at Air-Mask said it was just a faulty gauge. | 店里的人说只是仪表故障而已 |
[30:08] | Fixed it up good as new. | 现在没问题了 |
[30:10] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[30:13] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[30:14] | Ambo 61–car fire. | 61号救护车 汽车火灾 |
[30:40] | Hey! This guy needs some help! | 这个人需要帮助 |
[30:42] | Anybody else in that vehicle? | 那辆车里还有别人吗 |
[30:43] | It’s just him. | 只有他一个 |
[30:44] | Okay, Truck, help 51 and get a line on that fire. | 云梯队 帮51号水罐车队架水管灭火 |
[30:46] | You two, help with the victim, | 你们俩 帮助救援伤者 |
[30:48] | get a line from engine, bring her up. | 你从水罐车拉水管救火 |
[30:50] | Squad, stabilize that vehicle, | 救援队 固定事故车辆 |
[30:52] | turn that ambo around and back her up here. | 让那辆救护车调头支援 |
[30:54] | Yeah, copy. | 明白 |
[30:56] | Give the medics room to work, please. | 大家让开 让急救人员上 |
[30:57] | Hey, come on, back up people, let’s go. | 大家都退后 退后 |
[30:59] | Back it up, back it up. | 倒车 继续倒 |
[31:02] | Miss, I need you to hop out. Everybody, stand on the side. | 小姐 请下车 大家都下车去一边 |
[31:04] | Because I said so. | 让你下车你就下车 |
[31:05] | Everybody back up, please, just back up! | 大家都退后 退后 |
[31:10] | – Capp, get the chocks! – Got it. | -卡普 拿楔子 -马上 |
[31:17] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[31:24] | Get a line on that truck! | 快拉水管把那辆车的火灭了 |
[31:28] | Let’s move! | 快点 |
[31:33] | Chief! | 队长 |
[31:34] | Look out! Truck’s rolling! | 小心 车来了 |
[31:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:37] | Everybody move, now! | 大家都闪开 快 |
[31:43] | Lift him! | 抬起来 |
[31:48] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[32:04] | Damn. | 吓死我了 |
[32:13] | Okay, let’s get some water on it. | 好 快拉水管灭火 |
[32:18] | We were almost road-kill. | 我们差点被轧死了 |
[32:20] | Yeah, thanks for letting us keep our guts on the inside. | 是啊 谢谢你救我们于车轮之下 |
[32:27] | Here comes the water! | 水来了 |
[32:56] | Hey, whatcha making? | 你做什么呢 |
[32:58] | Cheese toast, my specialty. | 我最拿手的起司土司 |
[33:01] | Little light on the cheese. | 起司好像放少了啊 |
[33:02] | My kids say the same damn thing. | 我们家孩子也这么说 |
[33:05] | Hey, so I just hope you know, I ain’t mad at ya. | 我想跟你说一下 我并没有生你的气 |
[33:10] | I’m glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
[33:14] | ‘Cause I been thinking about it again. | 我还一直在想那件事呢 |
[33:20] | If you’re gonna keep going, so am I. | 如果你要坚持 那我也跟你一起坚持 |
[33:24] | You steer and I’ll be your category five at your back. | 你掌舵 我就绝不会弃船 |
[33:27] | But you gotta promise me one thing. | 但你得答应我一件事 |
[33:30] | What? | 什么事 |
[33:32] | No more using your own money on Chilleeze. | 不准自己为激爽香槟出钱了 |
[33:35] | All right, I spoke with Cindy about this. | 这件事我跟辛迪说过了 |
[33:38] | We’re gonna give you a personal, | 我们会从莫利酒吧基金里 |
[33:39] | no-interest loan, from the Molly’s fund. | 拿一部分出来给你无息贷款 |
[33:42] | That’s how much I believe in this thing. | 这足以表明我对你的信心了 |
[33:51] | I can’t accept that. | 我不能接受 |
[33:54] | You can and you will. | 你一定要接受 |
[33:56] | And here’s what you can give me in return. | 你只要给我回报就行了 |
[33:57] | Nothing more than a chance to get in on the ground floor | 就是等激爽香槟这事成了 |
[34:00] | when this thing’s up and running. | 我要优先入股 |
[34:04] | Hermann! | 赫尔曼 |
[34:07] | You’re the man. | 你太好了 |
[34:09] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | Hey, how’s uh, everything going with the case? | 话说 你那案子怎么样了 |
[34:27] | So far, so good. | 目前还行吧 |
[34:33] | Man, this sucks. | 天哪 太难受了 |
[34:36] | Just knowing that you’re maybe in a… | 知道你可能… |
[34:39] | in a bad situation, | 处境不好 |
[34:41] | and I had something to do with putting you there. | 而我却与此相关 |
[34:43] | Gabby, don’t worry. | 加比 没事 |
[34:45] | I’m glad you came to me. | 我很高兴你来找我 |
[34:47] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[34:48] | Well, Antonio knows that I will kill him | 安东尼奥知道如果你出事 |
[34:50] | if he lets anything bad happen to you, so… | 我肯定会杀了他 所以… |
[34:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[34:58] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[35:03] | Just… | 你… |
[35:05] | swear to me you’ll be careful? | 跟我保证你会小心 |
[35:09] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[35:22] | Hey, Rice. Hey, hold up a sec. | 赖斯 等一下 |
[35:25] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:26] | I just want to make sure this doesn’t go unsaid. | 我就想跟你明说一下 |
[35:29] | If you ever need to talk to me about anything, | 如果你想跟我说什么 |
[35:31] | anything at all, you know you can, right? | 不管什么 尽管来找我 好吗 |
[35:33] | Sure, yeah, I know. | 好啊 没问题 |
[35:35] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[35:36] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[35:39] | What’s going on, Kelly? | 怎么了 凯利 |
[35:42] | It’s my duty as your officer to check in, | 作为你的副队 我有责任关注你 |
[35:44] | make sure you’re all right. | 确保你一切都好 |
[35:46] | You got a question, spit it out. | 你有问题就直说 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:53] | I need you to look me in the eye | 我需要你看着我的眼睛 |
[35:54] | and tell me that your mask malfunctioned on that call. | 告诉我那次出任务你的面罩是真坏了 |
[35:57] | That you weren’t just bailing when things got tough. | 你不是一看有危险就逃避责任 |
[36:04] | I swear to you, man to man, that my mask was not working. | 作为兄弟 我发誓 当时我的面罩真出问题了 |
[36:10] | Okay, good. | 好 那就好 |
[36:13] | I had to ask. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[36:14] | Sure, yeah, no, I get it. | 没事 我懂 |
[36:17] | You’re in a tough spot, | 你的位置很尴尬 |
[36:18] | trying to be my friend, as well as my lieutenant. | 既是我朋友 同时又是我的副队 |
[36:21] | Let me make it easy on you. | 我不让你为难了 |
[36:23] | From now on, you just worry about being my lieutenant. | 以后你只要当我的副队就行了 |
[36:26] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[36:33] | So it looks like a regular cell phone, right? | 这看着就是普通手机对吧 |
[36:35] | Except, inside, behind the battery, | 除了手机电池后面 |
[36:38] | a listening device. | 装了窃听器 |
[36:40] | When you press the volume button all the way up, | 你按音量键增大音量时 |
[36:42] | that’s recording high-quality audio. | 就是高品质录音 |
[36:44] | It’s got a built-in microphone, | 里面有内置麦克风 |
[36:45] | totally self-contained, no wires. | 完全独立 没有接线设备 |
[36:46] | So, I won’t be asking you to shave your chest. | 所以你不用剃光胸毛 |
[36:49] | Go ahead, if you want, just don’t do it on my account. | 如果你想剃我不拦你 不过不要因为我而剃 |
[36:53] | How do I turn on the screen? | 怎么显示主屏幕 |
[36:54] | Same as a regular phone. | 就跟普通手机一样 |
[36:59] | Look, if you don’t like it, you can go with the key fob, | 如果你不喜欢用手机 可以用这个车钥匙 |
[37:00] | you tap that button twice, it starts recording. | 按两次按钮 就会开始录音 |
[37:03] | Pretty, uh… unobtrusive. | 这个应该不会引人注意 |
[37:07] | Shouldn’t it have a logo on it? | 上面不该有车的标志吗 |
[37:09] | Ford or something? This looks pretty fake. | 福特之类的 否则一看就是假的 |
[37:11] | You’re over-thinking this, Casey. | 你想多了 凯西 |
[37:13] | That’s easy for you to say. | 真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[37:14] | It’s not your ass on the line. | 又不是你去卧底 |
[37:19] | I’ll take the phone. | 我还是用手机吧 |
[37:19] | Just tell me what you need me to do. | 告诉我需要怎么做 |
[37:22] | All right. | 好 |
[37:24] | We think Nesbitt’s bringing in a new shipment of women | 我们认为内斯比特要运一批女人过来 |
[37:26] | and he’s gonna try them out at this party. | 他会在那个派对上选人 |
[37:28] | We want you to engage Nesbitt and his friends, | 你需要让内斯比特和他的朋友中圈套 |
[37:31] | try to get him talking specifics | 让他开口谈他们行动的 |
[37:32] | about the operation. | 具体细节 |
[37:34] | Names of anyone involved, | 任何相关人员 |
[37:36] | how the girls are smuggled in, how the money is laundered. | 姑娘是怎么走私进来的 怎么洗钱的 |
[37:39] | And how am I supposed to get these scumbags to talk to | 我要怎么让那些人渣跟一个 |
[37:41] | a contractor they barely know? | 他们不了解的包工头说这些 |
[37:43] | Well, you’re close with a girl over there, right? | 你跟那边一个姑娘关系不错对吧 |
[37:45] | You could use her. | 可以利用她 |
[37:49] | One thing I don’t get. | 有一件事我不明白 |
[37:51] | There are hundreds of contractors in Chicago. | 芝加哥有成百上千包工头 |
[37:53] | Why is Nesbitt so interested in me? | 为什么内斯比特独独对我感兴趣 |
[37:56] | You probably make him feel comfortable. | 可能你让他觉得安心吧 |
[37:57] | You’re a fellow firefighter, trustworthy. | 他也做过消防员 他信任你 |
[38:01] | Look, maybe he’s using you as a front. | 或许他只是利用你当幌子 |
[38:02] | Yeah, or a patsy. | 或者是替罪羊 |
[38:05] | Anything’s possible. | 都有可能 |
[38:07] | Look, you don’t have to worry. | 但你不用担心 |
[38:08] | We got your back. | 有我们在 |
[38:11] | You better. | 最好如此 |
[38:18] | Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[39:20] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:21] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[39:22] | Good, Matt. You? | 挺好 马特 你呢 |
[39:24] | Ahem. Yeah. | 也挺好 |
[39:27] | Guys. | 你们好 |
[39:29] | So, uh, what’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[39:31] | Come on over, have a seat. | 先来坐吧 |
[39:33] | Come on. Please. | 来 请坐 |
[39:37] | First things first. | 先别急着坐 |
[39:42] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[39:43] | Sorry, Matt, I guess it’s standard procedure. | 抱歉 马特 这是标准程序而已 |
[39:50] | Please. | 请坐 |
[39:52] | Wait, let me see your phone. | 等一下 给我看看你的手机 |
[39:59] | What for? | 干什么 |
[40:01] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 |