Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] You’re the boss. 你是老板
[00:02] More like wrangler. 应该说是包工头
[00:04] Jack asked if you could come by the club on Saturday. 杰克要我问你周六能不能来俱乐部一趟
[00:07] Matt, hey. See those guys over there? 马特 看到那边那些人了吗
[00:08] They are loaded, and they’d like to meet you. 可都是腰缠万贯 他们想见见你
[00:10] I’m just here to do a little construction work. 我只是负责建筑工作的
[00:13] I’m the last guy to stand in the way 我根本不想挑拨
[00:14] of Severide and his buddy Rice, 西弗莱德和他哥们赖斯
[00:16] but the things I hear about this guy… 但我听说了那人的一些事
[00:18] We agree that what happened wasn’t gonna change anything 我们都同意发生的事不会改变我们的关系
[00:20] between us, that we were still just friends? 我们依然只是朋友
[00:22] Great night, though. 那晚很棒
[00:23] Yeah, it really was. 是啊 确实
[00:25] These three years, 这三年
[00:26] they’ve been the best time of my life, 是我人生中最美好的三年
[00:28] but I want to be with my family. 但我想跟家人在一起
[00:30] I’m going to North Carolina. 我要去北卡罗来纳
[00:35] Yeah, so Jessica Chilton, 杰西卡·邱尔顿
[00:37] that’s me, obviously. 也就是我
[00:41] Anyways, everyone calls me Chili, 不过大家都叫我小辣椒
[00:42] ’cause I hate the name Jessica. 因为我讨厌杰西卡这名字
[00:44] It’s better than my sister, I guess, 不过总比我姐姐好
[00:46] ’cause we call her Jelly Bean. 我们都叫她糖豆
[00:48] I’ve heard really great things about you guys, 我听说了很多关于你们的优秀事迹
[00:51] the whole family vibe and all that. 说你们特别团结友爱什么的
[00:55] I’ve been a lot of places where it’s not really like that. 我待过很多地方都没有这种感觉
[00:57] So…yeah. 所以…
[01:00] Here I am. 我就来了
[01:02] Thank you, Chili. 谢谢你 小辣椒
[01:03] Chili is going to be our new paramedic-in-charge 小辣椒将会成为61号救护车上的
[01:06] on Ambulance 61. 新任急救主管
[01:08] Everybody please make her feel welcome. 大家请热烈欢迎她
[01:12] Welcome. 欢迎
[01:16] Chili, Connie in the bullpen, 小辣椒 办公区的康妮
[01:18] she handles all the paperwork. 她负责处理所有文件
[01:19] – Please check in with her. – Okay, cool. -去跟她报个到吧 -好的
[01:21] Thanks for taking me on, Chief. 谢谢你接纳我 队长
[01:23] We’re lucky to have you. 是我们的荣幸
[01:32] Okay, everybody, listen up. 好了 大家听好
[01:35] Here at 51, 在51队
[01:37] we are together 24 hours of the day, 我们24小时都在一起
[01:39] and we are indeed a family, 我们确实亲如家人
[01:42] and we have been very fortunate not to have much turnover. 我们也一直很幸运没有太多的人员变动
[01:46] So I’m gonna say this with the utmost respect. 所以尽管可能听起来无情 但我还是要说
[01:50] Get over it. 放下吧
[01:53] Mills was here for three years, Chief. 米尔斯在这待了三年 队长
[01:55] You can’t expect us to just flip a switch 你不能指望我们的感情像开关一样
[01:57] and get over it. 说关就关
[01:57] And I have been here for 22 years, Otis. 我在这待了22年了 奥蒂斯
[02:02] Now, my orders are, welcome in the new PIC. 现在我的命令是 接纳新来的急救主管
[02:08] Any one of you, you have a problem with that, 如果你们任何人对此有意见
[02:10] you come in my office. 来我办公室说
[02:11] If you have a legitimate reason, we will discuss it. 如果你有合理的理由 那我们可以讨论
[02:13] Other than that, you stop looking 不然 别再这鬼样子
[02:15] like somebody just pissed in your coffee! 像谁在你们咖啡里小便了一样
[02:19] You’re right, Chief. 你说得对 队长
[02:21] It’s taken care of. 我会接受这个事实的
[02:23] We got it, Chief. 我们没问题的 队长
[02:24] Our bad. 是我们失职了
[02:30] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 3号救援车 61号救护车
[02:34] structure fire, Wabash and Silverhill. 建筑起火 沃巴什与银山路交界
[02:37] Super nice to meet you. 真高兴认识你
[02:38] Oh, yeah, nice to meet you too. 我也是 很高兴认识你
[02:40] So you’re the PIC? 所以你是急救主管
[02:42] Yeah, but I’m totally chill. 是啊 但我很随意的
[02:44] Some people are really neurotic about 有些人会特别在意
[02:45] how they pack the jump bag, or whatever, 急救包里装备的摆放什么的
[02:48] but not me. 但我不会
[02:48] Cool. 真好
[02:54] Sorry if that was a little frosty back there. 抱歉刚刚大家可能有些冷淡
[02:57] They’re just honoring their friend. 他们只是还放不下老朋友
[03:13] Upper unit fully involved. 二楼火势很大
[03:15] Fire on one also. 一楼也起火了
[03:16] Better put that sucker out 你们最好赶紧把火灭了
[03:17] before the whole damn block goes up. 不然整个街区都会遭殃
[03:19] Sir, I’m gonna ask you you step back, please. 先生 请你退后
[03:21] Don’t let it get the one next-door. 千万别让火势窜到隔壁去
[03:22] That one’s mine. 那栋是我的
[03:23] He said stand back. 你听到他说了 退后
[03:26] Squad, search and rescue, second floor. 救援队 去二楼搜索营救
[03:28] Yeah, copy that. Squad 3, you’re with me. 收到 3号救援队 都跟我来
[03:31] Take the downstairs, Chief. 那我们负责一楼 队长
[03:32] Go to it. 去吧
[03:33] Dawson, Otis, around the back. 道森 奥蒂斯 从后面进
[03:35] Herrmann, take the front with me. 赫尔曼 你跟我走前面
[03:44] Fire department! Call out! 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
[03:49] Looks like an overloaded power strip. 看着是个过载的接线板
[03:51] Go check the back of the house. 你去看看屋子后面
[03:53] Copy that. 收到
[03:57] Fire department, call out 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
[03:58] Fire department! Call out! 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
[04:14] Otis, I need help. 奥蒂斯 快来帮我
[04:20] Hey, buddy, can you walk? 哥们 你还能走吗
[04:21] – Victoria… – Excuse me? -维多利亚 -你说什么
[04:23] Upstairs neighbor! 是我楼上的邻居
[04:25] Fire department. Call out! 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
[04:30] Let’s check the bedroom. 去卧室看看
[04:36] Hey, hey, wait, wait, hey. 等等 等等
[04:38] I’m not getting air. 我吸不到氧气了
[04:40] My mask malfunctioned. We got to go. 我的面具坏了 我们得出去
[04:42] Go swap it out. 出去换一个
[04:42] I’m gonna check this last room. 我去搜最后一间房
[04:44] Copy that. 收到
[04:57] Fire department, call out! 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
[05:04] Help me, help me. 救救我 救救我
[05:06] I got you. I got you. 别怕 有我在
[05:32] Mayday, mayday, I’m trapped on the second floor. 求救 求救 我被困在二楼了
[05:35] Casey, Herrmann, second floor right now! 凯西 赫尔曼 立刻去二楼
[05:38] On it. 马上
[05:43] Severide! 西弗莱德
[05:44] – You okay? – Yeah, yeah, get her first. -你没事吧 -没事 先救她
[05:50] Ready? Go! 准备好了吗 拉
[05:54] Go! Go! 拉 拉
[05:58] Go! 拉
[06:00] I got her! 我抓到她了
[06:03] Come on! 快啊
[06:10] We got him, Chief. 我们救出他了 队长
[06:11] Coming out now, 马上出去
[06:13] along with a badly burned female. 还有一位严重烧伤的女性
[06:14] She needs immediate transport. 需要立刻送她去医院
[06:17] Copy that. 收到
[06:18] 61 to main, 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台
[06:19] we need a second ambo. 我们需要第二辆救护车
[06:20] Go head, I’ll watch him. 去吧 我看着他
[06:22] Name’s Billy Carson. 他叫比利·卡森
[06:27] It was burning when I got here. 我到这里时就起火了
[06:29] I called 911. 我报警了
[06:31] I went inside to check on Victoria… 我去里面查看维多利亚的情况
[06:34] Is she, um… 她是不是…
[06:42] Oh, man. Damn. 天啊 该死
[06:49] Her airway’s swelling from the burns. 她的气管因为烧伤而肿胀
[06:50] We need to intubate now. 我们得插管
[06:51] She already has I/O access in the shoulder. 她的肩膀处已经插管了
[06:54] She needs more fluids, and she’s not burned there. 她需要更多氧气 而且她那里没烧伤
[06:56] Come on, sweetie. 来吧 亲爱的
[07:20] – We’re in. – Okay. -好了 -好
[07:38] All those computer wires stuffed into one outlet, 所有的电脑线都塞进了一个插座
[07:41] they yours? 是你的吗
[07:42] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[07:44] You got to be more careful. 你得小心点
[07:49] I use a power strip. 我用的是个插排
[07:50] I cut it off, I swear to God, I did. 我关掉了 我对天发誓
[07:52] He doesn’t know for sure that’s what started it. 火灾不一定是插排引起的
[07:56] You got to keep the faith, Billy. 你得坚持信念 比利
[07:59] The truth comes out. 真相会大白的
[08:01] You believe me, don’t you? 你相信我 对吧
[08:04] Yeah, I do. 我相信你
[08:13] Third-degree burns and severe smoke inhalation. 病人三度烧伤 严重吸入烟雾
[08:15] Get her prepped for the burn unit. 准备送她去烧伤病房
[08:23] On three– one, two, three. 数三下 三二一
[08:35] Oh, heck of a first day, huh? 第一天真忙啊
[08:37] Yeah. 是啊
[08:38] Hey, great call 你判断得很好
[08:40] on the second IV to the jugular. 说需要在颈静脉处第二次插管
[08:41] Oh, yeah, it’s a go-to move on the west side. 在西区这是必杀技
[08:44] – Lots of trauma over there? – Yeah, it’s nonstop. -那边很多人受伤吗 -是啊 连续不断
[08:46] It’s just burning, shooting, looting. 一直有火灾 枪击 抢劫
[08:49] Wild Wild West. 狂野的西区啊
[08:53] So lunch at Sticky Rice on me? 去糯米店吃午餐吧 我请
[08:55] Ooh, I’d love to, but Thai food, 我也很想去 但是泰国食物…
[08:57] I’m having kind of an acid reflux thing lately. 我最近肠胃不好 有点反酸
[09:02] Oh, yeah, no problem. 没关系
[09:04] Some other time then. 那就下次再说吧
[09:05] We can figure something else out, though. 我们可以去吃点别的
[09:07] Yeah, sure. 好啊
[09:21] What’s up? 怎么了
[09:27] Did you notice anything about Rice in that last fire? 你注意到上次出警时赖斯的表现了吗
[09:30] What about him? 他怎么了
[09:31] Where he was when Severide got trapped. 西弗莱德被困住时他在哪里
[09:34] He was swapping out his SCBA. 他在换呼吸设备
[09:36] So? 怎么了
[09:39] What? 怎么了
[09:40] He was running out 他在往外面跑
[09:41] when everyone else was running in. 而大伙儿都在往里冲
[09:44] A couple of weeks ago, you accuse the guy 几周前 你说人家
[09:46] of throwing somebody out of a window. 把别人扔出了窗户
[09:47] Now you’re calling him a ducker? 现在你又说他是个懦夫吗
[09:49] The pool hall fire at O’Bannon– 奥班农台球房火灾时…
[09:51] he was out looking for his Denver bar? 他在外面找破拆工具
[09:53] Come on, the guy’s practically welded to the thing. 找什么破拆工具啊 人直接上就行了
[09:56] When did you become Little Miss Gossip anyway, Otis? 奥蒂斯 你什么时候成了八卦天后
[09:58] Okay, fine. 好吧
[10:00] Saturday, which one of you two is helping me 周六 你俩谁帮我去细高跟
[10:01] install the mirrored glass at Stilettos? 安装镜面玻璃
[10:05] Um…day date. 我要约会
[10:07] I’m taking Barbara to brunch, what? 我要带芭芭拉去吃早午餐 怎么了
[10:09] – Cruz? – I can’t, Lieutenant. -克鲁兹 -我不行 副队
[10:13] You guys get born again, or what? 你俩重获新生了吗
[10:16] I’ll help. 我来帮忙
[10:18] So how’s this work, Lieutenant? 怎么算费用 副队
[10:20] You get paid in singles, or you get checks? 是按次付费 还是最后一次性给支票
[10:23] Very funny. 真好笑
[10:24] I bet you need a hand getting those poles up, huh? 你肯定需要人帮你立起钢管吧
[10:35] Yeah, well… 好吧
[10:36] Nesbitt’s building a whole chain of them. 内斯比特要建一系列连锁俱乐部
[10:39] And guess who’s gonna be buying their lake house 你们猜谁要承包所有工程
[10:41] from doing all the work? 大赚一笔了
[10:42] Eh, careful who you get in bed with, Lieutenant. 小心自己的合作伙伴 副队
[10:45] What’s that mean? 什么意思
[10:46] Seven years in the fire department, 他在消防局干了七年
[10:48] guy suddenly quits. 突然就辞职了
[10:51] Just saying. 得注意啊
[10:52] If I only wanted to work with saints, 如果我只想跟圣人合作
[10:53] I’d be out of business pretty quick. 那肯定马上就没活儿干了
[10:56] Your call. 你说了算
[10:57] Is it? Well…ha. 是吗 那好
[10:59] Thank you for letting me make my own decisions, Otis, 谢谢你让我自己作出决定 奥蒂斯
[11:02] ’cause I was gonna run everything by you. 我本来打算一切都问你呢
[11:10] Hey, Antonio. 安东尼奥
[11:12] Hey, sis, you got a minute? 妹子 你有空吗
[11:15] Yeah, everything okay? 有 一切还好吗
[11:17] You pulled a guy out of a fire this morning, 今早你从火灾现场救出了一个人
[11:19] Billy Carson. 比利·卡森
[11:20] Yeah, what about him? 是的 他怎么了
[11:23] Talk to him at all? 跟他说过话吗
[11:25] Uh…uh, yeah, a little. 说过几句
[11:27] He said he was out to buy a new video game, 他说他出去买新的电子游戏
[11:29] and when he got back, the place was on fire. 回家时就已经着火了
[11:31] I found him on the stairs passed out from the smoke. 我发现他吸入烟雾 昏倒在楼梯上
[11:34] His story, you buy it? 他说的话你信吗
[11:36] Yeah, why? 信 怎么了
[11:40] When they admitted the upstairs neighbor 他们为楼上的邻居登记住院
[11:41] into the burn unit at Chicago Med, 送入芝加哥医院的烧伤科时
[11:43] they found… 他们发现…
[11:48] Before she got burned up, 她在被烧伤之前
[11:50] somebody raped her and left her for dead. 有人强奸了她 把她扔在那等死
[11:58] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[12:10] – Hey, Otis, right? – Yeah. -你是奥蒂斯吧 -对
[12:14] How long you been on elevators? 你在云梯队多久了
[12:17] Seven years. 七年
[12:19] Lucky number seven, right? 幸运数字七啊
[12:23] That’s right. 没错
[12:26] Welcome to 51. 欢迎来到51队
[12:29] Yeah, thanks. 谢谢
[12:34] Guys, check this out. 伙计们 过来看看这个
[12:35] Hey, what do we got here? 这是什么东西
[12:37] Mystery. 神秘来件
[12:39] Where from? 哪里来的
[12:40] Doesn’t say. 这上面没说
[12:41] Well, who’s it addressed to? 那是寄给谁的
[12:42] Just says 51. 只写了51队
[12:43] Well, you gonna open it? 你要打开吗
[12:45] Well, as union rep, 作为工会代表
[12:46] it seems I should do the honors. 看来应该由我出马
[12:48] Sure. 好啊
[13:00] Good Lord. 上帝啊
[13:05] Blueberry crumble. 蓝莓脆饼
[13:11] Sweet potato. 番薯脆
[13:16] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[13:19] Apple crisp. 苹果酥
[13:36] What’s it say? 上面写的什么
[13:38] It– 写的…
[13:43] “To my 51 family. “给我的51队大家庭
[13:44] “We’ll go toe-to-toe with Dinkel’s “过不了几天我们就能跟
[13:46] “any day of the week. 迪科尔面包房平起平坐了
[13:47] Don’t let Mouch bogart the blueberry crumble.” 别让穆奇把蓝莓脆饼吃完了
[13:50] “Love, Mills.” “爱你们的米尔斯”
[13:57] Still can’t believe he did it. 还是不敢相信他就这么走了
[14:04] Is that your partner? 他是你的搭档吗
[14:05] Yeah. 是啊
[14:06] Actually, he worked squad too. 其实他也在救援队干过
[14:09] And truck. 以及云梯队
[14:10] And he’s an unbelievable cook. 而且他的厨艺简直令人难以置信
[14:12] Mind-blowing. 出神入化
[14:19] Hey, Dawson. 道森
[14:21] There’s a guy out here, 有个人在外面
[14:22] says that you pulled him out of the Wabash fire. 说是你把他从沃巴什大火里救出来的
[14:25] Billy Carson? 比利·卡森吗
[14:27] I guess. 应该是吧
[14:33] Hey, what’s going on, Billy? 怎么了 比利
[14:35] Victoria, I went to visit her in Chicago Med. 我去芝加哥医院看维多利亚了
[14:38] Yeah? 然后呢
[14:39] When I got there, the cops started questioning me. 我到那后 警察开始询问我
[14:41] They’re taking my fingerprints, 他们取了我的指纹
[14:43] swabbing the inside of my mouth, 用棉签取了我的唾液
[14:44] like it’s my fault or something. 好像那是我的错似的
[14:46] Well, was it? 是我的错吗
[14:47] No, man, no. 当然不是了
[14:48] I always turn the power strip off 我不用的时候
[14:49] when I’m not using it, I swear to God. 都把插排关了的 我对天发誓
[14:53] You still believe me, right? 你还是相信我的吧
[14:55] You said you did. 你说你信我的
[14:57] Yeah, I do. 我还信你
[14:58] Okay, thank God, ’cause I was hoping 感谢上帝 因为我希望
[15:01] you could put in a word for me, 你能帮我说说话
[15:02] you know, if anybody asks. 如果有人问起的话
[15:07] Yeah, sure, why don’t you give me your number? 行啊 你把你的电话告诉我吧
[15:14] Truth comes out, right? 总会水落石出的 对吗
[15:16] Yeah, it does. 没错
[15:19] Okay. 好
[15:21] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[15:23] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[15:51] Rice, you got a minute? 赖斯 你有时间吗
[15:54] Yeah, sure. 当然
[16:02] You worked at 114, right? 你在114队工作过吧
[16:04] Yeah, for a minute. 是啊 干过一段时间
[16:05] The name Jack Nesbitt ever come up? 你记不记得有个叫杰克·内斯比特的
[16:08] I remember Jack. 我记得杰克
[16:11] What does that mean? 什么意思
[16:13] He’s a pistol. 他可不是善茬
[16:15] Why? What’s up? 为什么 怎么了
[16:17] I heard he got jammed up before he quit. 我听说他辞职是因为被抓到了
[16:19] Missing checks or something. 少支票什么的
[16:21] Anything to that? 有什么印象吗
[16:22] A couple guys got popped. 有几个人突然被揪出来
[16:24] Some dough went missing. 有些钱不见了
[16:25] My understanding is Nesbitt wasn’t one of them. 我觉得内斯比特跟这事没关系
[16:28] Things got a little hairy, though. 但情况还是变得挺严重的
[16:30] Internal Affairs got involved. 内务部介入了
[16:32] Yeah? 然后呢
[16:33] From what I heard, 我听说的是
[16:35] the accusation pissed Nesbitt off, 内斯比特被那些指控惹火了
[16:36] so he told ’em to go to hell. 所以他让他们去死
[16:40] Okay. 好的
[16:41] I appreciate it. 谢谢
[16:42] Yeah, no sweat. 小意思
[17:05] Ambulance 61, man down, unknown causes. 61号救护车 有人受伤 原因不明
[17:14] Music choice? 要听什么歌
[17:15] Oh, anything’s fine, 除了乡村音乐
[17:16] except country. 别的都可以
[17:21] Why don’t you pick it? 要不你来选吧
[17:23] Okay. 好的
[17:33] Help! 救命
[17:34] Egh! Help! 救命
[17:36] Help me, please! 救救我
[17:38] Help! 救命
[17:40] Okay, no impalement. 并无刺穿伤
[17:41] We should be able to lift him straight up, 所以我们应该可以把他抬起来
[17:42] and his foot should come loose. 他的脚就能松脱了
[17:43] Help me, please! 救救我
[17:44] Sir, I need you to be as calm as you can, okay? 先生 我需要你尽可能的冷静下来
[17:47] Okay, call it. 好 开始
[17:48] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[17:57] I’m gonna set your head down. 现在把你放下
[18:00] Sir, I’m gonna need you to stay with me. 先生 我需要你保持清醒
[18:01] We’re gonna get you to the hospital 我们会尽快
[18:03] as soon as we can. 送你去医院
[18:04] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[18:10] Can you tell me what happened? 能告诉我发生什么事了吗
[18:12] The gate was locked. I jumped the– 门锁住了 我就从…
[18:14] So you jumped the fence? 所以你从栅栏上翻过来了
[18:16] Yes. 是的
[18:18] I know, I know, it hurts real bad, 我知道 我知道 疼得要死
[18:21] and then we’re done. 现在好了
[18:23] Does anything else hurt? 还有别的地方痛吗
[18:28] Your head or your neck? 头和脖子怎么样
[18:30] Okay, all right, just the leg. 好的 好了 只有腿
[18:34] Be right back. 马上回来
[18:35] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[18:38] One sec. 马上就好
[18:41] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[18:47] Ma’am, are you having trouble breathing? 女士 你呼吸有困难吗
[18:49] El hombre. 那个男的[西语]
[18:55] Oh, my God. 天呐
[18:57] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:02] Oh, damn it. 见鬼
[19:05] Take a deep breath. 深呼吸
[19:06] Chili, get in here now. 小辣椒 快进来
[19:09] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[19:11] Don’t leave me. 别不管我啊
[19:17] Damn, she’s been stabbed. 见鬼 她受了刀伤
[19:18] We need to get her into the ambo now. 我们得马上送她上救护车
[19:24] Ma’am, what happened? 女士 发生什么事了
[19:30] That guy robbed her and stabbed her. 那男的抢劫之后捅了她
[19:33] 61 to main, 61号救护车呼叫总部
[19:34] we need a second ambo and police backup now. 我们需要一辆救护车和警方支援
[19:37] Copy that, 61. 收到 61号
[19:38] There’s an ambo on the way. 救护车马上就到
[19:41] Here, hold on to me. 来 扶着我
[19:47] Ugh, bet he caught his leg when he tried to jump the fence. 他肯定是跨栅栏时绊到了腿
[19:49] – Yup. – Help. -是的 -救命
[19:51] Help me. 救救我
[19:54] Hey, wait! 等等
[20:04] What do we got? 什么情况
[20:05] Our patient says that this guy robbed and stabbed her. 伤者说那家伙抢劫并且刺伤了她
[20:09] Let’s click him up. 我们去把他铐起来
[20:29] So… 所以
[20:31] big thank you speech 想要长篇感谢词
[20:32] or the best doughnuts in the city? 还是市里最好吃的甜甜圈
[20:36] Good looking out back there. 刚才还好你去看了下
[20:38] Oh, Doughnut Vault. 拱形甜甜圈
[20:40] Yes. 赞
[20:41] Did they have chocolate? 有巧克力的吗
[20:43] No, they were all out. 没有 都卖完了
[20:45] But they’re chestnut-glazed. 但这是抹了栗子酱的
[20:46] Oh, no, those are the only ones that I’m– 那不要了 我就只吃…
[20:50] Thank you, though. I’m good. 还是谢谢你 我不用了
[20:51] That’s okay. 没关系
[20:55] So where’d you learn how to speak Spanish? 你在哪儿学会说西班牙语的
[20:56] Oh, I don’t speak it actually. 我其实不会说
[21:00] Dawson and I watch telenovelas. 道森和我会看肥皂剧
[21:04] Shut up. 不是吧
[21:05] Seriously, guilty pleasure. 真的 罪恶感满满但很开心
[21:07] Wow, y’all weren’t kidding about the whole family vibe, 你们没有骗我 你们的确有大家庭氛围
[21:10] once you’re on the inside, anyways. 一旦你真正融入了之后吧
[21:13] Well, what about you? Do you have family in town? 你呢 城里有亲人吗
[21:15] My sister Jelly Bean used to live here, 我姐姐糖豆以前住这里
[21:17] but she just took off to Kansas City 但她刚搬到堪萨斯城
[21:18] to live with our older sister. 去跟我们的姐姐住了
[21:20] What’s her name, Lollipop? 她叫什么 棒棒糖吗
[21:22] No, it’s Margaret. 不是 叫玛格利特
[21:25] Go figure. 一想就知道
[21:26] So it’s just me in Chicago. 所以只有我在芝加哥
[21:29] Well, 51’s great. 51号消防队很好
[21:30] I mean, they’ll come around. 他们会接纳你的
[21:33] I’ll be here when they do. 我一定坚持到那一天
[21:36] Hey, can I borrow your eyes? 能帮我个忙去看个东西吗
[21:38] Sure, for what? 好的 干什么
[21:39] Antonio asked me to go look at the Wabash fire, 安东尼奥让我去一下沃巴什火灾现场
[21:41] see if there were any signs of arson. 看看有没有纵火痕迹
[21:43] You tell him that OFI’s looking into it? 你跟他说火警调查办已经在查了吗
[21:45] He just wants a gut-check. 他就希望能彻底检查下
[21:47] And I told him I’d ask you to come with. 我跟他说我会叫你一起去
[21:51] All right. 好的
[21:59] You hungry? 饿吗
[22:03] I insist. 我坚持
[22:07] So what’s the dirty little secret? 有什么阴暗的小秘密吗
[22:10] Come again? 你说什么
[22:12] Handsome fireman, 帅气的消防员
[22:14] successful construction business, 成功的建筑生意
[22:16] not married. 竟然未婚
[22:18] There’s got to be something wrong with you. 肯定有什么不对劲
[22:21] The job. 工作缘故
[22:23] It plays hell on a relationship. 总是影响到谈恋爱
[22:26] You too, huh? 你也这样啊
[22:29] So did she break your heart, or you broke hers? 那是她伤了你的心还是你伤了她的心
[22:35] Just didn’t work out. 就是不合适
[22:38] Mine either. 我也是
[22:42] So do you want to do it? 那你想做吗
[22:44] Sorry? 你说什么
[22:45] The construction gig. 建筑工作
[22:47] You’re so skittish. 你怎么这么惊讶
[22:49] Why are you so nervous around me? 为什么你跟我一起时这么紧张
[22:50] – I’m not. – You are. -没有啊 -有的
[22:51] I’m not. 没有
[22:56] So the people investing, you know them? 那些投资的人 你熟吗
[23:00] No, but I know Jack. 不熟 但我跟杰克很熟
[23:03] He’s a good guy. 他人很好
[23:04] What’s your relationship with him, 你跟他是什么关系
[23:06] if you don’t mind me asking? 如果你不介意我这么问的话
[23:08] You boyfriend and girlfriend? 你们是男女朋友吗
[23:10] No, it’s nothing like that. 不是 完全不是
[23:14] It’s–it’s purely contractual. 单纯的合约关系
[23:17] Meaning you work for him? 也就是说你为他打工
[23:19] Essentially. 本质上是的
[23:21] Right. 好吧
[23:22] Let’s just leave it at that. 就这么说好了
[23:28] Anyway, I think you should really think about it. 总之 我觉得你真该考虑一下
[23:31] Jack loves having you around. 杰克喜欢你在这里
[23:33] So do I. 我也是
[23:37] Yeah, yeah. 好 没问题
[23:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:44] Herrmann thought it started here. 赫尔曼觉得火点是这里
[23:50] Billy swears he turned it off. 比利发誓说他关了电源
[23:58] There’s no way to know. 没办法知道了
[24:20] What? 什么
[24:26] Burnt rubber? 烧化的橡胶吗
[24:27] Yeah, that’s what it smells like. 对 闻起来像是
[24:38] Looks like it was dripping from the ceiling. 似乎是从天花板上滴下来的
[24:46] Let’s go check out the second floor. 我们去二楼看看
[24:57] So…what? 有什么发现
[24:59] It dripped through the hole and spread the fire down below? 橡胶从洞里滴下去 加重了楼下的火势吗
[25:03] That’s what it looks like. 看起来是这样
[25:06] Shredded tires. 轮胎碎片
[25:08] That could be used as an accelerant, right? 这可以当助燃剂 是不是
[25:11] If you’re looking to kill somebody, 如果你想杀人
[25:12] toxic smoke will do the job fast. 有毒烟雾收效很快的
[25:23] Wasn’t no accident, was it? 不是意外 对吗
[25:26] No, somebody torched the place. 是 有人纵火
[25:29] Was it that doctor dude? 是那个医生吗
[25:33] Excuse me? 你说什么
[25:35] Go ahead and tell him what you told us. 把你告诉我们的再跟他说一遍
[25:37] Seen this dude walk around back to the parking lot. 我看到这家伙走回停车场
[25:40] Didn’t really get a look at him or nothing, 我没仔细看他的长相
[25:41] but he was wearing them– you know, what doctors wear. 但他穿着…医生穿的衣服
[25:46] Scrubs? 手术服吗
[25:47] That’s right. 没错
[25:55] Hey, so I heard you caught a rape case 我听说你们有桩强奸案
[25:57] where the victim got burned up. 受害者严重烧伤
[25:59] Yeah, that’s right, nurse from Chicago Med. 是的 芝加哥医院的护士
[26:01] Raped, beaten. 被强奸 殴打
[26:03] And the perp torched the joint on his way out. 然后嫌犯离开时点燃了房子
[26:06] Where’d you hear? 你从哪听说的
[26:07] An alert from the National Sex Offender Registry. 国家性侵犯者信息库发了警报
[26:10] NCIC created a geofence for rapes 国家犯罪信息中心为
[26:13] with an arson component 涉嫌纵火的强奸犯
[26:15] on the East Coast and the Midwest. 在东海岸和中西部都创建了地理围栏
[26:18] What do you know about this guy? 你们对这家伙了解多少
[26:19] Very little. 不多
[26:20] Witness who can ID him said he saw somebody 能指认他的目击者说看到有人
[26:24] behind the victim’s house two hours before the bonfire. 在起火前两小时在受害者房子后面
[26:31] Let me ask you this. 我问你
[26:33] Was he dressed as a doctor? 他是穿得像个医生吗
[26:35] Yeah, that’s right, 对 没错
[26:36] and he had his arm in a sling. 胳膊还吊着
[26:39] Son of a bitch, Hank. 妈的 汉克
[26:41] What is it? 怎么了
[26:43] There’s just too many similarities 这跟我十年前办过的一桩案子
[26:45] to a case that I worked ten years back. 有太多共同点了
[26:48] The victim, she still alive? 受害者 她还活着吗
[26:50] Barely. 奄奄一息
[26:56] I’m on the next plane to Chicago. 我马上就去芝加哥
[27:07] Hey, you ever get that mask checked out? 你把面罩送去检查了吗
[27:12] Your SCBA? 你的呼吸装置
[27:14] Oh, yeah, no. 对哈 没有
[27:15] I’m using a spare. 我用的备用面罩
[27:18] Mine’s going to the repair shop. 我的正准备送去修理店
[27:19] It’s gonna get the regulator checked out. 要检查调节阀
[27:21] Hmm, cool, cool. 好的 去吧
[27:24] Got to keep an eye on those things. 那些东西是得留心
[27:26] Yeah. 没错
[27:35] At first, I thought Otis was just talking smack, 一开始 我以为奥蒂斯只是乱说
[27:37] but watching Rice sit there after that call, 但看到赖斯出勤回来还坐那
[27:41] reading the paper instead of troubleshooting his SCBA, 看报纸 而不是检修他的呼吸装置
[27:46] it bugged me. 我很奇怪
[27:47] So I did an 0800 checkout on it. 所以我检查了他的面罩
[27:50] I’m telling you, 我跟你们说
[27:52] there was nothing wrong with his regulator. 他的调节阀好得很
[27:56] So who’s telling Severide? 那谁去告诉西弗莱德
[27:59] You better be damn certain, 你最好百分百确定
[28:00] you go accusing a guy of ducking. 这可是要说别人临阵脱逃
[28:02] A rumor like that can destroy a man’s career. 这种传言能毁了一个人的职业生涯
[28:04] Am I wrong, Mouch? 我没说错吧 穆奇
[28:05] You’re not wrong. 没错
[28:08] So we’re just not gonna say anything? 那我们就什么都不说吗
[28:10] No. 不
[28:12] We’re gonna keep an eye out. 我们留心着
[28:19] He bear-hug you? 他熊抱你了吗
[28:21] Who? 谁
[28:23] Billy Carson, big Billy Carson, 比利·卡森啊
[28:24] when you told him that CPD cleared him? 你告诉他警署解除他的嫌疑以后
[28:26] Oh, no, he doesn’t know yet. 没有 他还不知道
[28:28] I went by his motel where he’s staying, 我去了他住的汽车旅馆
[28:29] but he’d already checked out. 但他已经退房了
[28:31] I’ll try calling him again. 我试着再打他电话试试
[28:37] Jessica Chilton? 杰西卡·邱尔顿
[28:39] Oh, yeah, that’s me, Chili. 是我 小辣椒
[28:41] Beg your pardon? 你说什么
[28:43] She hates the name Jessica. 她不喜欢杰西卡这名字
[28:45] I hate it when people mistake my firehouse for a post office. 我不喜欢别人把我的消防队当邮局
[28:51] Wow, your firehouse? 你的消防队吗
[28:52] That’s good– 那真是…
[28:56] Never mind. 当我没说
[28:59] I apologize, my bad. 抱歉 是我不好
[29:09] What you got there, Chili? 盒子里是什么 小辣椒
[29:11] I’m developing a new product for the adult beverage market. 我研发了一款针对成人饮料市场的新产品
[29:15] So in each box, 每个盒子里
[29:16] there’s gonna be miniature bottles of champagne, 会装着一小瓶香槟
[29:18] and whenever you press this button, 当你按下这个按钮
[29:20] it activates a CO2 cartridge, 会激活一个干冰筒
[29:22] and it instantly chills it. 立刻冰冻香槟
[29:24] So I call it Chilleez. 我叫它激爽香槟
[29:27] It doesn’t taste like chili, right? 尝起来不会辣吧
[29:29] No, it’s champagne. 不 就是香槟
[29:31] It’s just chilled. 只是冰冻过的
[29:33] Chilled…Chilleez? 冰冻…激爽…
[29:38] I love it! 我喜欢
[29:43] Let me see those bad boys. 来给我看看
[29:44] Okay. 好啊
[29:46] You got a patent on this? 有模型了吗
[29:47] Not yet, but I’m working on it. 还没有 不过我正在做
[29:49] Idea. 想想
[29:51] What if you call it… 如果我们叫它…
[29:53] Bubbleez? 泡泡香槟怎么样
[29:56] That’s good. 不错啊
[29:57] Maybe we could sell it at Molly’s. 或许可以在莫利酒吧卖
[29:59] Yeah, now you’re talking. 谁说不是
[30:00] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -当然
[30:01] I’m telling you, 我跟你说
[30:02] you got something here, kid. 你太厉害了 孩子
[30:22] Ms. Dawson, hey, it’s Billy Carson. 道森小姐 我是比利·卡森
[30:25] I just want you to know everything’s fine. 我想告诉你一切都没事
[30:28] It doesn’t matter what anybody says about me. 别人怎么说我没关系
[30:30] I know the truth, 我知道真相
[30:31] even if it doesn’t come out. 即便没有水落石出
[30:33] Thanks anyway. 谢谢了
[30:35] He didn’t know he’s no longer a suspect? 他不知道自己不是嫌疑人了吗
[30:38] I keep calling, but he’s not answering. 我一直给他打电话 但他没接
[30:39] The voicemail’s not even set up. 语音信箱都没有
[30:42] I got a bad feeling, Chief. 我有种不好的预感 队长
[30:43] How bad? 多么不好
[30:46] This reminds me of Darryl and Shay. 这件事让我想起了达里尔和夏伊
[30:50] And I don’t want to go through that again. 我不想再经历那种痛苦了
[30:53] Okay, why don’t you call Antonio, 好 你打电话给安东尼奥
[30:55] see if you can ping Carson’s phone. 看看能不能定位到卡森的手机
[30:57] – Will do. – Okay. -好的 -去吧
[31:23] Just stay back! 退后
[31:26] Stay back, or I’m gonna jump! 退后 否则我跳了
[31:27] By the time we close the road, get the jump bags out, 如果他真想死 那等我们封路
[31:29] it’s gonna be too late if he’s serious. 把跳袋准备好 就晚了
[31:31] Looks pretty serious to me, Chief. 我觉得他是认真的 队长
[31:34] If we don’t grab him fast, 如果不及时救下他
[31:35] this is gonna be over before it starts. 那他马上就完蛋了
[31:37] Kelly, go in from the west side. 凯利 从西边接近
[31:40] I’ll go in from the east. 我从东边
[31:41] Get to it. 去吧
[31:52] Billy, it’s me, Gabriela Dawson. 比利 是我 加布里埃拉·道森
[31:54] Tell them to stay back! 让他们都不要过来
[31:57] Billy, take it easy, okay? 比利 你别紧张
[31:59] Get away from me. 离我远点
[32:00] Billy, no! 比利 不要
[32:02] I’ll jump. 我要跳了
[32:04] I swear to God, I will! 我发誓 我会的
[32:06] Chief, he trusts me. 队长 他相信我
[32:08] If I can get over there, I think I can talk him down. 如果我能过去 我可以说服他下来
[32:12] Okay, clip in. 好 去吧
[32:19] – Be careful. – I will. -小心 -好的
[32:23] – Hey, Billy? – Yeah? -比利 -怎么
[32:25] I’m coming over, okay? Just me. 我要过去了 好吗 只有我自己
[32:26] Uh–don’t–uh… Okay. 不要…好吧
[32:52] Cruz, I need more line. 克鲁兹 绳子再放长点
[32:53] The rope’s caught on something at your end of the rail. 你那端绳子被东西卡住了
[33:03] Dawson. 道森
[33:04] Casey. 凯西
[33:09] Don’t– don’t come any closer. 不要 不要再靠近了
[33:11] You had nothing to do with that fire, Billy. 你跟那起火灾没有任何关系 比利
[33:12] I know I turned it off, but am I positive? 我知道我关掉了 但我确定吗
[33:15] No, I ca-can’t say that. 不 我不确定
[33:16] It wasn’t an electrical fire. 那不是电火
[33:18] That’s why I was trying to call you. 所以我才一直给你打电话
[33:21] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[33:25] I promise. 我保证
[33:33] I can’t, I can’t– 不行 不行…
[33:34] Billy. 比利
[33:35] – I can’t! – Billy, Billy! -不行 -比利 比利
[33:44] I can’t, I can’t! 不行 我做不到
[33:45] Billy, Billy, if you don’t grab the railing, 比利 比利 如果你不抓住绳索
[33:46] you’re gonna take me down with you. 那会把我一起带下去的
[33:48] Grab the railing so we can step back over. 抓住绳索 我们一起往回走
[33:50] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[33:50] I must have forgot to turn it off. 我肯定忘记关了
[33:52] No, Billy– 不 比利
[33:53] She’s gonna die! 她会死的
[33:55] I know she is! 我知道
[33:56] Billy, look at me. 比利 看着我
[34:00] I pulled you out of the fire. 是我把你从火灾中救出来的
[34:03] The least you can do is listen to what I have to say. 所以你至少要听听我的话吧
[34:14] Okay, okay. 好 好
[34:20] Listen, Victoria was raped, 听我说 维多利亚被强奸了
[34:21] so whoever set that fire was trying to kill her. 所以放火的人是想杀她
[34:23] That wasn’t me, I swear, I swear– 不是我 真的 我发誓
[34:25] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[34:27] So do the police. 警方那边也知道
[34:29] They do? 他们知道吗
[34:30] Yeah. 嗯
[34:32] So grab the railing. 你快抓住绳索
[34:35] Okay, okay. 好 好
[34:37] Okay, okay, okay. 好好好
[34:41] Okay, okay. 好 好
[34:42] Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. 好了好了好了
[34:46] Okay, we’re good. 好 没事了
[34:53] Gabby. 加比
[35:01] You had me worried there. 你吓死我了
[35:03] I’m fine. 我没事
[35:09] Hell of a save, Dawson. 干得漂亮 道森
[35:12] Thanks a lot, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[35:32] Is that Jergens? 那是杰根斯家的吗
[35:34] Maybe. 可能吧
[35:35] I love that stuff. 我最喜欢用他家的了
[35:38] Why spend $50? 何必去花50块呢
[35:39] Oh, I tell people it’s French. 我都跟别人说这是法国的牌子
[35:42] Me too. 我也是
[35:45] Yeah. 真的
[35:48] Yes. 棒
[35:52] Do we go to Casey about this? 这事需要跟凯西说吗
[35:53] No, no, no, don’t go over Herrmann’s head. 不不 不要背着赫尔曼跟别人说
[35:55] He said keep an eye on him. 他让我们注意他
[35:56] We’ll keep an eye on him. 我们就注意他
[35:58] If anything happens, 如果出事
[35:58] – he’ll make the right move, right? – Right. -他会做出正确选择对吧 -对的
[36:00] Let’s just see how this plays out. 我们静观其变吧
[36:06] I hear you two chickenheads 我听到你俩笨蛋
[36:07] have been talking about something. 在嘟囔什么东西
[36:10] What is it? 什么事
[36:11] – It’s nothing. – Private. -没事 -私事
[36:13] If it’s private, 如果是私事
[36:13] then why have I heard about it? 为什么还让我听到了
[36:18] Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? 快跟我说是什么事
[36:24] Okay, look, I know you and Rice go way back, 好吧 我知道你跟赖斯有交情
[36:26] so I wouldn’t say anything 所以如果不确定
[36:27] if I wasn’t pretty positive, okay? 我是不会说什么的
[36:31] First time, I didn’t think much about it. 第一次时我没多想
[36:32] Rice was laying back, looking for his Denver bar. 赖斯拖后腿 说在找破拆工具
[36:34] Fine. 那好吧
[36:34] Second time, on Wabash, 第二次在沃巴什街出警时
[36:37] it was his SCBA. 他的呼吸设备又发生故障
[36:39] Now, afterwards, Cruz did an 0800 on it. 之后克鲁兹仔细检查过他的呼吸设备
[36:41] There was nothing wrong with his mask, Lieutenant. 他的面罩根本没问题 副队
[36:45] Nothing. 一点问题没有
[36:46] You got a set of balls on you, Otis. 你真有胆啊 奥蒂斯
[36:48] I’m just telling you what I saw. 我说的都是事实
[36:49] You’ve been spreading rumors about Rice 赖斯第一天来这里上班起
[36:51] since the first day he set foot in this house. 你就一直散布关于他的谣言
[36:53] Lieutenant– 副队
[36:54] No, you’re way the hell out of line. 你做得实在太过分了
[36:55] Severide, look– 西弗莱德 听我说
[36:56] I hear it again, 你再散布谣言
[36:57] you and me, we’re gonna have a problem. 我们就算结下梁子了
[37:05] Excuse me. 先走一步
[37:44] That was great. 刚才你太棒了
[37:45] Um, thank you. 谢谢
[37:46] Yeah, I like the… leg thing you did. 我喜欢…你的腿部动作
[37:50] I can teach you. 我可以教你
[37:51] You don’t want to see that. 还是算了吧
[37:52] No? 不想学吗
[37:52] I promise you. 我不骗你
[37:53] You really don’t want to see that. 你还是不要看我跳为好
[37:56] I’m looking for Jack. 我来找杰克
[37:58] Are you gonna take the gig? 你要接下那个工程吗
[38:00] We’ll see what happens. 看看情况吧
[38:01] Yes. 好
[38:18] Everything okay in here? 这里一切没问题吧
[38:20] Hey, Casey, um… 凯西…
[38:24] One sec, all right? 等我一下好吗
[38:24] Meet me at the bar, all right? 我们一会儿吧台那边见
[38:28] Yeah. 好
[38:40] Hey, what’s up? 我来了 怎么了
[38:41] Came to put my bid in for that chain of clubs. 我来参加连锁俱乐部工程竞标
[38:43] Okay, great. 好啊 太好了
[38:46] Come here a sec. 过来一下
[38:49] I like you. 我喜欢你这个人
[38:51] You do great work. 你办事很让人放心
[38:51] You and me, 你我二人
[38:52] we’re gonna make some money together. 联手一定会赚大钱
[38:55] But you stay at the bar, all right? 但你只能在酒吧这边 知道吗
[38:56] That’s not your area, back there. 那边你不能去
[39:00] I’m not sure I understand. 我不太懂
[39:03] Okay, I’ll say it again. 好 我再说一遍
[39:06] You do construction, great. 你做建筑工作 没问题
[39:08] You flirt with the girls, great. 你跟这里的姑娘打情骂俏 没问题
[39:10] Want to take one of them home, 你想带这里的姑娘回家玩
[39:12] I don’t give a damn. 随你的便
[39:13] But don’t come looking for me back there. 但你不能去后面找我
[39:17] Do me a favor, Jack. 就当帮我个忙 杰克
[39:20] Take your job and piss off. 验收工程 然后滚蛋
[39:24] Come on, Casey. Get over here. 别这样 凯西 回来
[39:26] Don’t be like that. 不要这样
[39:28] Listen, I’m finishing the renovation. 听着 我把翻新工程做好
[39:30] You pay me, 你付钱
[39:31] and we’re done. 然后我们各不相干
[39:52] Oh, Sergeant Benson. 你来了 本森警长
[39:54] They’re right in here. 他们在这里
[39:55] Great, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[39:55] Oh, would you like me to take your bag? 需要我帮你拿包吗
[39:57] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[40:03] – Olivia. – Hank. -奥利维亚 -汉克
[40:04] This is Chief Boden. 这位是博登队长
[40:06] Oh, thank you for taking the time. 谢谢你抽时间过来
[40:07] Of course. 不客气
[40:08] So it’s official; OFI ruled it an arson. 已经确定了 火警调查办将其判定为纵火
[40:11] Okay, the victim? 好的 受害者呢
[40:13] She’s still hanging on at Chicago Med. 她还在芝加哥医院 命悬一线
[40:15] They’re gonna let us know if she can talk. 要是她能开口了医院会通知我们
[40:20] Do we know how she was subdued? 知道她是怎么被人制服的吗
[40:21] Had a skull fracture to the back of the head. 她头后面有颅骨骨折
[40:26] All right, this is gonna sound odd, 好 虽然听起来会很奇怪
[40:27] but was she wearing green nail polish on her fingers? 但她是不是涂了绿色指甲油
[40:30] None that would be visible. 都看不出来了
[40:31] We know from the finger-line on her forehead 从她额头的指痕可以判断
[40:33] she was covering her face during the blaze, 火灾时她用手捂脸了
[40:35] so her hands bore the brunt of it. 所以手都烧伤了
[40:37] Okay. 好吧
[40:38] It’s gonna take additional testing. 还需要再查一下才能知道
[40:41] Okay, so confirmed: the victim is a nurse, 好 目前确定的是受害者是名护士
[40:44] 5’5″, brown hair, brown eyes, 身高一米六五 棕色头发眼睛
[40:47] and she was raped. 并且被强奸过
[40:48] That’s right. 对
[41:05] Clear indication of blunt force trauma to the head. 头部有明显钝器伤
[41:08] Might have knocked her out before she was burned. 可能她被烧伤前就死了
[41:29] So the animal who did this… 所以作出这种事的那个禽兽…
[41:32] you think he did it before? 你认为他这不是第一次吗
[41:35] Unfortunately… 很不幸
[41:37] I know he has. 我知道这不是第一次
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme