时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What do you think about a fun night out tomorrow? | 你觉得明天晚上出去玩怎样 |
[00:03] | I would much rather hang out at home | 我宁愿去莫利酒吧喝酒 |
[00:05] | and watch the Blackhawks game with you. | 然后回家和你一起看黑鹰队的比赛 |
[00:07] | I adore Cruz, but it’s not the life I want. | 我喜欢克鲁兹 但这不是我想要的生活 |
[00:10] | Scott Rice is going to join us for a shift, trial run. | 斯科特·赖斯会和我们一起上次班 先试试看 |
[00:13] | I earned that spot with hard work. | 我也是凭努力才得到那个位置的 |
[00:16] | Rice has the job. He needs it, trust me. | 职位是赖斯的了 他需要这份工作 相信我 |
[00:18] | I need it too. | 我也需要啊 |
[00:20] | You know who’s working over at Chicago Med? | 你知道谁在芝加哥医院上班吗 |
[00:22] | – Who? – April Sexton. | -谁 -艾普尔·塞克斯顿 |
[00:23] | Wow, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[00:25] | Let me take you out for a drink sometime. | 我们有时间一起喝一杯吧 |
[00:26] | – No, I don’t think so. – Why not? | -我还是不去了 -为什么不去 |
[00:29] | It actually takes being a od friend to earn my forgiveness. | 只有做个称职的朋友才能得到我的原谅 |
[00:35] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[00:37] | I haven’t been here in forever. | 好久没来了 |
[00:39] | Their hash browns are still the best hangover cure in Chicago. | 他们的土豆煎饼来缓解宿醉最好不过了 |
[00:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:52] | Like old times. | 她还是没变 |
[00:54] | Hey, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[00:55] | Hey. | 你好 |
[00:59] | Come on, sit down. Sit down. | 来 坐 坐 |
[01:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:06] | What? I got the band back together. | 怎么了 我把咱们乐队的老成员都聚齐了 |
[01:10] | So breakfast is on me | 如果你能说出 |
[01:12] | if you can tell me the name of the kid | 八年级时在围墙后面跟米奇·德洛根打架的 |
[01:14] | who fought Mitch Drogan behind the wall, eighth grade. | 那个孩子叫什么名字 早餐就由我买单 |
[01:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:18] | Sure, you do. | 不会吧 |
[01:20] | The… | 就是那个 |
[01:22] | Japanese exchange student. | 日本交换生 |
[01:23] | – Oh, Shintaro? – Yes! | -新太郎 -没错 |
[01:25] | Shintaro Kitsuda. | 光田新太郎 |
[01:26] | Remember, he kicked off his shoes | 记得吗 他把鞋子踢掉 |
[01:27] | and went karate on Drogan’s ass? | 然后用空手道踢德洛根的屁股 |
[01:31] | See? See, this is good. | 看 这样多好 |
[01:35] | How are your folks? | 你们怎么样 |
[01:36] | Good. I told them I ran into you. | 挺好 我告诉他们我遇见了你 |
[01:38] | Oh, yeah? | 然后呢 |
[01:39] | They said they’d love to see you. | 他们说很想见你一面 |
[01:41] | They still do the Saturday night Frito pie. | 他们还是会在周六晚上做墨西哥玉米片派 |
[01:44] | – That right? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[01:50] | Um, I should get a jump on inventory. | 我还是先去查查库存 |
[01:54] | You’re not gonna eat? | 你不吃饭了啊 |
[01:55] | I had a bagel at home. | 我在家吃了个百吉饼 |
[01:59] | Wait, are you avoiding Cruz? | 等等 你是在躲克鲁兹吗 |
[02:03] | – Shh! Shh. – You guys work together. | -嘘 -你们在一起工作的啊 |
[02:05] | You can’t run around the hallways | 你总不能老像只受惊的兔子 |
[02:06] | like a scared rabbit. | 在大厅里乱逛吧 |
[02:08] | – Sure, I can. – Trust me. | -当然可以 -相信我 |
[02:09] | If you’re gonna dump him, it’s better to just | 如果你想甩掉他 最好还是 |
[02:11] | rip the Band-Aid clean off, rather than– | 直接一点 不然… |
[02:25] | What? | 看我干嘛 |
[02:26] | Brett loves fruit salad, hates cantaloupe. | 布莱特喜欢水果沙拉 但却不爱吃哈密瓜 |
[02:29] | I’m telling you boys, it’s the little things. | 我跟你们说 别看是小事 |
[02:32] | – They make all the difference. – Oh, yeah. | -细节决定成败 -是啊 |
[02:34] | I used to do things like that for Cindy all the time. | 我以前也一直这么对辛迪的 |
[02:36] | Now my idea of chivalry is | 可现在我觉得 |
[02:38] | I light a match when I use the john. | 上厕所能招呼一声就算不错了 |
[02:41] | Mills, your sister’s here. | 米尔斯 你姐来了 |
[02:47] | Hey! She’s awake. | 你醒了啊 |
[02:49] | How long was I out? | 我睡了多久啊 |
[02:50] | I’m fairly sure you slept about 15 hours. | 我确定大概有15个小时 |
[02:54] | Someone told me the jetlag is easier coming west, | 我听说往西边走的时差反应可能轻一点 |
[02:56] | but I don’t know. | 真的假的 |
[02:57] | Well, I only got two words out of you yesterday. | 你昨天没说几句话就睡着了 |
[02:59] | So how was it? | 那么你觉得怎么样 |
[03:01] | – Amazing. – Yeah? | -很棒 -是吗 |
[03:02] | Terrifying but amazing. | 有些可怕 但很棒 |
[03:04] | I saw the pictures you posted with the tents and shacks, | 我看了你发的那些住帐篷的照片 |
[03:06] | and then they started talking about Ebola nonstop on the news. | 然后新闻里面就开始播埃博拉的肆虐 |
[03:09] | But there’s hope, at least in Gambia. | 但至少在冈比亚还有希望 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:12] | Anyway, I’m glad I went, and I’m glad I’m home. | 总之我很高兴我去了那儿 我也很高兴能回来 |
[03:14] | Yeah. So good to see you. | 见到你回来真好 |
[03:15] | I missed you. | 想死你了 |
[03:18] | Tell me about this letter from the estate of Leonard Mills. | 莱纳德·米尔斯的这封房产信是怎么回事 |
[03:20] | Dad’s dad, right? | 他是爷爷对吧 |
[03:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:22] | You guys met while I was gone? | 我不在这段时间你们见面了吗 |
[03:24] | We talked, yeah. | 我们谈过 |
[03:25] | What was he like? | 他人怎么样 |
[03:27] | He was tough, but he came around. | 他很强硬 但最后终于想明白了 |
[03:30] | I think it ended on a good note, really. | 我们之间的嫌隙应该算是化解了 |
[03:32] | Well, we’re supposed to go see someone about his will. | 我们应该跟人谈谈他的遗嘱问题 |
[03:35] | Some attorney. They want to meet us today. | 是个律师 他们希望我们今天能见面 |
[03:38] | I’m on shift, but you go. | 我要上班 你可以去啊 |
[03:41] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:44] | Structure fire. 1100 South Hermitage. | 建筑起火 南赫米提吉1100号 |
[03:45] | – I got to go. – Yeah. | -我得走了 -去吧 |
[03:46] | I’ll check this out and fill you in. | 我先去看看情况 然后告诉你 |
[03:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[03:49] | 1100 Hermitage, where’s that? Back of the Yards? | 赫米提吉1100号是哪 有这地方吗 |
[03:51] | Canaryville, two blocks from where I grew up. | 就是卡纳维勒 离我长大的地方就两个街区 |
[04:19] | Got a fire blowing on two floors. | 大火正窜上二楼 |
[04:21] | Only have time for a primary. Make it count. | 只有时间初步搜救了 快点 |
[04:27] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[04:28] | The wall socket just started sparking and– | 墙上的插座突然冒火花… |
[04:30] | Anyone else in there? | 还有人在里面吗 |
[04:31] | My son, Alec, he’s still upstairs! | 我儿子亚力克 他还在楼上 |
[04:35] | All right, Herrmann, Dawson, top floor. | 好的 赫尔曼 道森 去楼顶 |
[04:37] | Otis, vent the roof. Mouch, with me. | 奥蒂斯 去屋顶开通风口 穆奇跟我来 |
[04:42] | Quickly, people. We are working on borrowed time. | 大家抓紧 我们时间有限 |
[04:51] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:57] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[04:59] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[05:00] | You’re too far ahead. | 你走得太往前了 |
[05:02] | All units, we have a flashover building. | 所有小队注意 建筑闪燃 |
[05:05] | You have one minute. | 你们只有一分钟时间 |
[05:06] | We got to go now! | 我们得马上撤了 |
[05:11] | Pull back, pull back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[05:26] | Pull back! | 撤退 |
[05:41] | Where’s Herrmann? | 赫尔曼呢 |
[05:44] | He was right on my heel, and then– | 他本来紧跟着我的 然后… |
[05:47] | Herrmann, report. | 赫尔曼 报告 |
[05:55] | Hey, Chief, listen up. | 队长 听着 |
[05:56] | I’m stuck. I got to bail out. | 我被困住了 得紧急突围 |
[05:58] | I’m by the upper northwest window. | 我在西北角的窗户边上 |
[06:00] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:02] | Rice, let’s get a 28-foot ladder up there now. | 赖斯 马上架起八米五的梯子 |
[06:05] | – On it. – Let’s go. | -马上 -行动 |
[06:19] | Hurry up with that ladder! | 快点架梯子 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:29] | Hang on, buddy. | 挺住 伙计 |
[06:31] | Got him? | 接住了吗 |
[06:33] | I got him. | 接住了 |
[06:57] | I got you, Herrmann. | 好了 赫尔曼 |
[07:01] | I’m hearing stridor. | 有喘鸣声 |
[07:05] | Oh, inhalation burns are really bad. | 吸入性损伤真的很严重 |
[07:07] | I’ll bag him. | 我帮他输氧气 |
[07:08] | Brett, use the IO drill to get a line. | 布莱特 用骨内输液钻准备静脉注射 |
[07:15] | How is he? | 他情况怎么样 |
[07:16] | Inhalation burns. We’re taking him to Chicago Med. | 吸入性损伤 我们马上送他去芝加哥医院 |
[07:18] | No, what’s happening? What are they doing? | 怎么了 他们要干什么 |
[07:20] | He’s gonna die! He’s gonna die. | 他会死的 他会死的 |
[07:23] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, easy! Easy, sir. | 冷静 冷静 先生 |
[07:25] | Easy, easy, easy. He’s in good hands. | 冷静 他们会好好照顾他的 |
[07:27] | They’re gonna take him to the hospital. | 他们要送他去医院 |
[07:28] | – No, no, let me go! – Hey, hey, listen! | -不不 放开我 -听我说 |
[07:30] | – He’s gonna die. – I know– | -他会死的 -我知道 |
[07:31] | I know how you feel, all right? | 我知道你的感受 |
[07:33] | But you got to let the medics do their thing. | 但你得让急救人员来处理 |
[07:35] | Listen, your boy’s gonna pull through. | 听我说 你儿子肯定不会有事 |
[07:37] | And when he does, he’s gonna need his dad. | 等他好了 他会需要爸爸 |
[07:40] | Okay? All right? | 知道吗 好吗 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:44] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[07:46] | Take some deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[07:48] | All right? You got to stay strong. | 知道吗 你得坚强 |
[08:10] | What’s the word? | 情况如何 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:14] | It was a tough intubation, | 好不容易给他插上管 |
[08:14] | but we got him there alive. | 但送去医院时他还活着 |
[08:17] | He’s on a ventilator. | 他现在用呼吸机呼吸 |
[08:18] | Damage to his lungs and trachea, but the doctors are optimistic. | 虽然肺部和气管有损伤 但是医生很乐观 |
[08:23] | Hey, how you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[08:24] | I’m fine. I’m just spent. | 我没事 就是累了 |
[08:26] | I think I’m gonna hit the laundry | 我先去洗洗衣服 |
[08:27] | before we get called again. | 一会儿又该出警了 |
[08:41] | Impressive bailout this morning. | 今早紧急突围干得漂亮 |
[08:43] | You’re lucky no one from the academy was there. | 还好学院那边没人在场 |
[08:47] | They’d have you teaching classes until the end of time. | 否则他们会让你在那里上一辈子课了 |
[08:50] | It’s all muscle memory. | 都是肌肉记忆而已 |
[08:51] | Just proves that my biceps are smarter than I am. | 只能证明我的肱二头肌比我聪明 |
[08:56] | I’m writing up my report. | 我在写报告 |
[08:57] | A little disconnect here. | 这里有点小出入 |
[09:00] | When exactly did you and Dawson get separated? | 你跟道森是什么时候分开的 |
[09:03] | She said you were on her heel when she came out. | 她说出来时你紧跟在她后面 |
[09:06] | Not clear how you ended up in the nursery. | 不清楚你怎么到了婴儿房 |
[09:08] | It was sort of a split-second thing. | 就是一瞬间的事 |
[09:10] | Heard the kid. Took another route. | 我听到孩子哭 就去另一边了 |
[09:14] | Was that before or after the chief ordered the pull back? | 那是在队长下令撤退之前还是之后 |
[09:27] | It was one hell of a save, Herrmann. | 你干得很漂亮 赫尔曼 |
[09:33] | Thanks, Lieutenant. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 副队 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Hey, Chief needs to see you both in his office. | 队长找你们俩去他办公室 |
[09:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:47] | – Close the door. – Hey. | -关上门 -好 |
[09:48] | Officers Burgess and Roman want to ask you a few questions | 伯吉斯和罗曼警官想就今早的卡纳维勒火灾 |
[09:51] | about the Canaryville fire this morning. | 问你们几个问题 |
[09:53] | Your company was first on the scene, right? | 你们小队是最先到达现场的对吗 |
[09:55] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[09:56] | Any first impressions on how the fire started? | 你们觉得火灾是如何发生的 |
[09:58] | Best we can tell, it started upstairs in the bedroom. | 最有可能是从楼上的卧室开始的 |
[10:01] | The victim on the scene reported sparks | 现场受害者说火星 |
[10:02] | coming from an electrical socket. | 是从一个插座迸发出来的 |
[10:04] | This victim, he’s the guy living there, right? | 你说的受害者就是那里的住户对吧 |
[10:06] | Ed Slater, father of the kid? | 艾德·斯莱特 孩子的父亲 |
[10:09] | I didn’t catch his name, but I believe so. | 我不知道他的名字 但应该是的 |
[10:11] | Was he acting unusual or erratic? | 当时他有异常举止吗 |
[10:13] | His kid was getting an IV drilled into his leg, | 他儿子要在大腿上静脉注射 |
[10:15] | so how else would he be? | 他能好到哪里去 |
[10:17] | What’s this about exactly? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[10:19] | PD received an email from somebody | 有人给警局发了封邮件 |
[10:21] | claiming to be a former friend of Slater. | 声称自己以前跟斯莱特是朋友 |
[10:23] | The friend thought Slater may have somehow been responsible | 那个朋友认为斯莱特是火灾的罪魁祸首 |
[10:26] | for the fire in a criminally negligent way. | 他犯有疏忽杀人罪 |
[10:30] | And how would this person know that? | 这个人是怎么知道的 |
[10:33] | Show them. | 给他们看看 |
[10:45] | Oh, dude, no. I’m so wasted. | 伙计 天哪 嗨爆了 |
[10:49] | Come on, hey, man. | 来 伙计 |
[10:51] | Let me see you light another bowl, man. | 你快再来一次 伙计 |
[10:57] | Come on, let me see you light it up. | 快 快点起来 |
[11:01] | Hey, dude. Come on. | 伙计 给我 |
[11:03] | Let me in on that, Eddie. | 让我来 埃迪 |
[11:06] | No, man. You can’t do that, man. | 不 伙计 你不能那样 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:09] | Did he just blow smoke in the kid’s face? | 他是把烟吹到那孩子的脸上了吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:16] | That’s not cigarette smoke, is it? | 那不是香烟吧 |
[11:18] | Meth or crack. | 冰毒或海洛因 |
[11:20] | Those pipes burn hot and stay hot. | 这种烟烧劲很大 残留性也很强 |
[11:23] | Our guys think it may have caused the fire. | 我们觉得可能是因此才着的火 |
[11:26] | I spoke to this guy, father to father. | 我还作为一个父亲跟这人谈过 |
[11:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:31] | Gone. Checked himself out of the ER. | 跑了 自己离开了急诊室 |
[11:33] | I mean, until we got hold of that video, | 在我们拿到视频之前 |
[11:34] | nobody had any reason to suspect. | 根本没人怀疑过他 |
[11:36] | You’re saying this scumbag’s in the wind? | 你是说这混球跑路了吗 |
[11:38] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[11:39] | OFI’s coordinating with our detectives. | 火灾调查办正在与我们的警探合力追查 |
[11:41] | We have boots on the ground. | 我们手上有线索 |
[11:42] | We’ll find him. | 一定能找到他的 |
[11:51] | And the whole while, he’s just laughing | 整个过程中 他都在笑 |
[11:53] | like some kind of game or something. | 好像是什么游戏似的 |
[11:56] | Whatever this guy gets, it is not enough. | 怎么惩罚这个人渣都不为过 |
[12:02] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:06] | Long way from it, Lieutenant. | 怎么会没事 副队 |
[12:11] | Listen, I know folks in that neighborhood from way back. | 我认识住在那的一些人很久了 |
[12:17] | Folks who would tell me things that they’d never tell a cop. | 那些人会告诉我一些绝对不会告诉警察的事 |
[12:25] | Guys, mount up. We’re gonna take a ride. | 伙计们 准备准备 咱们出去转转 |
[12:50] | On your left. | 你的左边 |
[12:51] | The porch with the astroturf. | 门廊铺着人工草皮那家 |
[12:58] | Grab your Halligans. | 带上铁铤 |
[12:59] | We walk the perimeter like we’re checking a gas leak. | 我们在周围走走 假装在检查煤气泄露 |
[13:02] | Keep your eyes open. | 大家都注意 |
[13:13] | Another fire? | 又着火了吗 |
[13:15] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[13:16] | Just some questions. | 只是来问几个问题 |
[13:19] | I don’t know if you remember me, | 我不知道你还认不认得我 |
[13:20] | but I lived around the corner years ago. | 但我好多年前就住在街角那边 |
[13:23] | Bill Herrmann’s boy? | 比尔·赫尔曼的儿子 |
[13:25] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[13:26] | My holy hell. | 我的老天啊 |
[13:28] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[13:29] | A firefighter of all the damn fool things. | 都当上消防员了 |
[13:32] | Say, question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[13:38] | You still keep tabs on the block? | 你还是会关注这地方的人吗 |
[13:41] | Not like I used to. | 没以前那么关注了 |
[13:45] | What about that family from the fire? | 那着火的那家人呢 |
[13:46] | Not much of a family. | 不算什么一家人吧 |
[13:48] | That fella, uh, Ed, he’s a doper. | 艾德那家伙是个瘾君子 |
[13:51] | He got the house when his aunt died. | 他阿姨去世后他继承了房子 |
[13:54] | Baby’s mom is in Cook County for possession. | 孩子他妈因为私藏毒品被关在库克郡监狱里 |
[13:57] | She left the child with him. | 她把孩子丢给了他 |
[14:00] | Terrible idea. | 造孽啊 |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:03] | Oh, that boy. | 那孩子 |
[14:05] | That boy, did he… | 那孩子 他… |
[14:07] | Critical condition. | 生命垂危 |
[14:11] | I’ll never understand this world. | 我真是不懂这个世界 |
[14:13] | The father. | 那个父亲 |
[14:15] | Any idea where he’s holed up? | 你知不知道他可能藏哪去 |
[14:17] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样毫无头绪啊 |
[14:19] | Oh, but at noon every day, | 不过每天中午 |
[14:25] | there’s one place he’s guaranteed to show up. | 他肯定会出现在一个地方 |
[14:34] | Any luck with the old man? | 那老头有提供什么信息吗 |
[14:36] | Nada. | 没有 |
[14:39] | Truck 81. Squad 3. Ambo 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[14:54] | This is so messed up, man. | 这简直一团糟 伙计 |
[14:56] | He was–he was slamming around the turn, | 他刚在耍一个急转弯 |
[14:57] | laying down a perfect stripe, you know? | 划出一条完美的弧线 |
[14:58] | And it just got away from him. | 然后就突然失控了 |
[15:00] | Everybody back away. | 所有人都让开 |
[15:02] | Give us room to work. | 给我们腾出点地方 |
[15:03] | Mouch, Otis, clear this crowd. | 穆奇和奥蒂斯疏散人群 |
[15:05] | We need tools, extinguishers. | 我们需要工具 灭火器 |
[15:07] | We have to get the car off the pole | 我们得先把车子从杆子边挪开 |
[15:09] | before we free either one of them. | 才能把他们救出来 |
[15:10] | Casey, Mills, and Brett, check on the girl. | 凯西 米尔斯和布莱特看看这女孩怎么样了 |
[15:13] | See if it’s safe to bring this mess away from her. | 看看能不能把她从这堆东西里救出来 |
[15:15] | On it. You heard him? | 马上 你听到了吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. She might have crush syndrome, okay? | 听到了 她可能有挤压综合征 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna run an IV, prep an amp of sodium bicarb. | 准备静脉注射 准备碳酸钠推注 |
[15:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:22] | Hey, guys, let’s cut these roof posts | 伙计们 咱们先把这粱柱弄断 |
[15:24] | and hook a cable. | 牵一根钢索上去 |
[15:25] | Don’t move it till we get it away from the column, all right? | 在搬离柱子之前都不要动 知道了吗 |
[15:27] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[15:32] | Where’s my girl? | 我的宝贝呢 |
[15:33] | Jenna! | 詹娜 |
[15:35] | Quit yanking around, you moron. | 别喊了 你个傻帽 |
[15:36] | You already did enough for her. | 你已经把她害得够惨了 |
[15:38] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[15:39] | Grab the mini cutters. | 把微型切割机拿来 |
[15:40] | Girl’s leg is trapped. We need to pry it free. | 这姑娘的腿卡住了 我们得把这个切开 |
[15:49] | It’s tangled at the base. | 跟基盘缠在一起了 |
[15:50] | We’ll need to get under the car. | 我们得钻到车下去 |
[15:52] | I can do it. No problem. | 交给我 没问题 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:57] | How we looking? | 她怎么样 |
[15:58] | Her pulse is weak, rapid. | 她的脉搏很微弱 但是很快 |
[16:00] | I’m gonna empty the bag, overload her with fluids. | 我给她加大注射剂量先稳住她 |
[16:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:06] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out. | 没事的 我们一定救你出来 |
[16:08] | I got it, Casey, but you got to go slow. | 接上了 凯西 但你要慢点 |
[16:10] | I got a ruptured fuel line here. | 车底有条破裂的输油管 |
[16:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:13] | Anything goes wrong, you back out quick. | 一旦不对劲 赶紧撤出来 |
[16:16] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[16:19] | Oh, no! No! | 不 不好 |
[16:33] | That was close. | 真险 |
[16:36] | All clear? | 行了吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Good to go. | 是 可以开始了 |
[16:38] | All right, Tony, now. | 好 托尼 开始 |
[16:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:49] | Hold on. It’s gonna be okay. | 坚持住 会没事的 |
[16:55] | Keep an eye on that fuel line. | 注意点那条输油管 |
[17:00] | We got you. | 交给我们吧 |
[17:02] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[17:05] | Slide her up. | 放上担架 |
[17:06] | All right, good. | 好 很好 |
[17:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:21] | Okay, heart rate’s stable. | 好 心率稳定 |
[17:23] | – No shock. – Good. | -没有颤动 -很好 |
[17:24] | Lift her up. | 抬她起来 |
[17:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:27] | Take over this part, man. | 交给我们吧 伙计 |
[17:43] | Okay, let’s get him out. | 好 抬他出来 |
[17:49] | Easy, buddy, we’re not done yet. | 别动 老兄 还没好呢 |
[18:16] | What’s your read? | 你什么感觉 |
[18:20] | He’s got that look in his eyes. | 看眼神他挺生气 |
[18:21] | Parents hurting their kids, it flips a switch. | 父母伤害孩子 有点惹毛他了 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | Stick near him. | 陪着他 |
[18:27] | Make sure he knows he’s not alone. | 不要让他觉得孤单 |
[18:28] | Copy that. | 没问题 |
[18:40] | Did you draw night watch? | 你今晚守夜吗 |
[18:42] | Oh, no, I’m just– I just couldn’t sleep. | 不 我就是睡不着 |
[18:44] | There’s coffee on if you want some. | 还有咖啡 如果你想喝的话 |
[18:45] | Oh, I am singularly focused on stress eating. | 我只想化压力为食欲 |
[18:50] | Cruz wants to take me out to dinner tomorrow night. | 克鲁兹明晚想带我出去吃饭 |
[18:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna rip off the Band-Aid. | 我准备提分手了 |
[18:59] | Oh, man. I’m sorry about that. | 天呐 很遗憾 |
[19:04] | Trust me, I know. It sucks. | 相信我 我懂的 感觉很不好 |
[19:07] | Am I just punishing myself for finding a good guy? | 我是在惩罚自己找到个好男人吗 |
[19:11] | I’m not crazy. Am I? | 我没疯吧 |
[19:14] | What answer are you looking for here? | 你想听什么答案 |
[19:15] | He’s literally the nicest man in Chicago. | 他真心是芝加哥最好的男人了 |
[19:19] | Oh, I am a terrible, horrible, awful person. | 我真是渣到不行 |
[19:24] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[19:27] | You’re just– you’re just not in love. | 你只是…不爱他而已 |
[19:31] | I was, | 我倒是爱凯西 |
[19:32] | and I couldn’t make it work. | 但还是没成功 |
[19:35] | So what the hell do I know? | 我又懂什么呢 |
[19:46] | Look at us. | 看看我俩 |
[19:49] | Look at us. | 看看我俩 |
[19:54] | So, uh, I was thinking around 7:00? | 我想就七点左右吧 |
[19:57] | Cool. | 好 |
[19:58] | And, uh, you deserve something special for a change. | 我们尝试个新地方吧 |
[20:02] | How about that place on Rush | 就拉什街上你一直 |
[20:04] | that you’ve been wanting to try? | 想去的那家怎么样 |
[20:05] | The one with the, uh, number sign instead of a name? | 招牌是个数字符号不是正经名字的那家 |
[20:09] | – Hashtag? – Yeah. | -“标签”吗 -对 |
[20:11] | I thought you said that place was too pretentious. | 我以为你觉得那里太做作了 |
[20:13] | Well, I should probably try it before I judge it, right? | 我该先体验了再评判 对不对 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:18] | Sounds like a plan. I’ll see you tonight. | 听起来不错 今晚见 |
[20:33] | Hey, sweetie, uh, I got to make a run | 亲爱的 我要去分销商那 |
[20:35] | to the distributor, but then I’ll be home | 跑一趟 但之后我会 |
[20:37] | straight after that, okay? | 马上回家的 好吗 |
[20:40] | Tell the kids I love them. | 跟孩子们说我爱他们 |
[20:41] | Give them a kiss. | 亲他们一下 |
[20:43] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[20:45] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[20:47] | Seriously, I appreciate you guys looking out for me. | 说真的 我很感谢你们关心我 |
[20:50] | But you got to stop treating me like I’m made of glass. | 但别那么谨小慎微的好吗 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna take Logan | 我今天要带洛根 |
[20:59] | to the Science and Industry Museum today. | 去科技工业博物馆 |
[21:01] | You want to tag along? | 想一起吗 |
[21:02] | They still got the submarine. | 那里潜水艇还在 |
[21:04] | No, thanks. I got plans. | 不 谢了 我还有事 |
[21:06] | What kind of plans? | 什么事 |
[21:07] | Plans that don’t involve submarines. | 跟潜水艇无关的事 |
[21:13] | It’s like the Garden of Eden | 在芝加哥的寒冬里 |
[21:14] | in the middle of a Chicago winter. | 这里就像伊甸园 |
[21:17] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[21:19] | I’m glad that we reconnected, sincerely. | 我很高兴我们又联系上了 真的 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[21:28] | The summer I stayed at your house | 我住在你家的那个夏天 |
[21:29] | was probably the biggest turning point in my life. | 或许是我人生中最大的转折点 |
[21:35] | Things could have gone a whole lot different for me, | 如果他们不收留我 事情可能 |
[21:37] | if your parents hadn’t taken me in. | 和现在大不一样了 |
[21:39] | That was me, though. | 那是因为我 |
[21:41] | I talked to them and said I have this friend | 我跟他们说 我有个朋友 |
[21:44] | – who’s got no place to live. – I– | -没有地方住 -我… |
[21:45] | And–and when we got back to school, senior year, | 而等又开了学 上了高三 |
[21:49] | guess who acted like he didn’t know who I was. | 猜猜是谁装作我们根本不认识 |
[21:51] | Okay. I was embarrassed. | 好吧 我当时觉得很丢脸 |
[21:52] | No kidding. | 当然 |
[21:53] | Not of you, of me. | 不是因为你 是我 |
[21:56] | It was my dad. | 因为我爸爸 |
[22:01] | What he did. | 他的所作所为 |
[22:05] | My mom walked in on them. Did you know that? | 我妈妈刚好撞见了他们 你知道吗 |
[22:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:07] | In our house. In their bed. | 在我们家 在他们床上 |
[22:11] | It was a teacher, April. | 她是个老师 艾普尔 |
[22:12] | A teacher from our school. | 我们学校的老师 |
[22:16] | And my mom comes to me, | 我妈妈来找我 |
[22:17] | and I’m all but, what, 16 years old | 我那时候才 十六岁吧 |
[22:19] | and asked me how long I’d known, | 她问我知道多久了 |
[22:21] | as if I’d been helping all along. | 就好像我一直在帮我爸似的 |
[22:23] | That’s–that’s not your fault. | 那 那不是你的错 |
[22:25] | Yeah, but it didn’t feel like it. | 对 但感觉却不是那样 |
[22:27] | And when my mom checked out… | 我妈妈离开时 |
[22:31] | or, uh… | 或者说 |
[22:34] | checked herself in… | 去阎王爷那里报到… |
[22:38] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[22:40] | So maybe when school started and, you know, | 所以学校开学之后 |
[22:43] | I heard everyone whispering, you know, | 我听到每个人都在窃窃私语 |
[22:48] | I didn’t handle it that well. | 就没有处理好这事 |
[22:50] | Yeah, you didn’t. | 是的 你没处理好 |
[22:53] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[22:54] | It’s just, the thing is, when I look at you, | 只不过 说实话 每当我看着你 |
[22:58] | I see that guy, | 就能看到那个人 |
[23:00] | the one who shut me out. | 那个把我拒之门外的人 |
[23:02] | Well, this guy is sorry. | 这个人很抱歉 |
[23:05] | And this guy doesn’t even know that guy anymore. | 而且这个人跟那个人已经绝交了 |
[23:10] | It make take me a while to believe that. | 我需要一些时间才能相信 |
[23:13] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:22] | You have got to see this menu, bro. | 你必须得看看这菜单 老兄 |
[23:24] | Half of it’s gibberish. | 一半都是胡扯 |
[23:26] | “In the interest of protecting | 为了让我们的食物 |
[23:28] | “Our food’s natural color palette, | 保持原有的色泽 |
[23:31] | “We kindly request that all of our guests | 我们真诚要求所有客人 |
[23:34] | wear only dark colors.” | 只能穿深色服装 |
[23:36] | Why in the world are you doing this to yourself? | 你到底为什么这么跟你自己过不去 |
[23:39] | Because I’m worried, man. | 因为我很着急 哥们 |
[23:41] | I hear you, but… | 我懂 但是 |
[23:43] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[23:45] | You think I got no shot? | 你觉得我没有机会对吗 |
[23:47] | Only so long meat loaf can hold on to prime rib, right? | 只有肉糜卷才能配得上上等牛排 对吗 |
[23:51] | No, man. | 不对 哥们 |
[23:54] | Just saying, any girl that makes you | 我的意思是任何让你觉得 |
[23:55] | feel like meat loaf isn’t prime rib. | 自己是肉糜卷的姑娘 都不是上等牛排 |
[24:01] | At least not your prime rib. | 至少不是你的上等牛排 |
[24:15] | Help you with something? | 有什么可以帮您吗 |
[24:17] | Cup of coffee, black. | 一杯清咖啡 |
[24:19] | There’s a diner down the street. | 这条街尽头有家餐馆 |
[24:21] | I’m not down the street, am I? | 我不在街尽头啊 |
[24:33] | Where do you think you’re going, huh? | 你想去哪儿啊 |
[24:36] | You almost burned your kid alive! | 你差点活活烧死你儿子 |
[24:40] | You expect to just get away with it, huh? | 你还想轻松脱罪啊 |
[24:43] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[24:44] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[24:47] | It’s over. | 好了 |
[24:48] | It’s over. Hey! | 好了 住手 |
[24:51] | Look at him. | 你看看他 |
[25:02] | Yeah, I need the 21st District. | 喂 我需要接通21区警局 |
[25:04] | Trying to reach Officers Burgess and Roman. | 我想找伯吉斯警官和罗曼警官 |
[25:15] | I never meant to hurt him. | 我不是故意想伤害他 |
[25:16] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[25:18] | Looks like he got a little facial work done. | 看来他吃了点苦头啊 |
[25:19] | Almost didn’t recognize him. | 差点认不出他了 |
[25:21] | Bar was a pretty rough place. | 酒吧是个鱼龙混杂的地方 |
[25:23] | Must have gotten in a fight before we got there. | 肯定是我们到之前跟人打架了 |
[25:25] | Yeah, well, it’s a rough and tumble world. | 是啊 世界这么乱 |
[25:27] | The report’s in from the CFD. | 芝加哥消防局的报告出来了 |
[25:29] | The fire was caused by an embering crack pipe, | 火灾起因是快克[毒品]烟管的余火 |
[25:31] | so we can officially add arson to the list of charges. | 所以我们可以正式立案起诉他纵火了 |
[25:34] | Yeah, thanks again for the heads-up. | 好的 谢谢你们的消息 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:38] | So that’s it then? | 那就这样了吗 |
[25:40] | Why? | 怎么 |
[25:42] | Something else you need to tell us? | 还有别的事需要告诉我们吗 |
[25:45] | Nah, we’re good. Thanks again, guys. | 没了 没事了 谢谢你们 |
[25:49] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[25:53] | I only wanted to rattle his cage a bit. | 我就只想给他点教训 |
[25:55] | It’s rattled. | 已经给了 |
[26:01] | You tell Chief yet? | 你跟队长说了吗 |
[26:02] | No. You can do that if you want. | 没有 你要是想说你去 |
[26:05] | Or not. You were off duty, and as far as I’m concerned, | 不说也行 你下班了 我只知道 |
[26:08] | you went home and hung out with your family. | 你回家陪家人去了 |
[26:26] | Listen, Joe, before we get too deep into dinner– | 乔 在我们开始吃饭之前 |
[26:30] | How do you order the steak? It’s only listing desserts. | 这要怎么点牛排 这里只写了甜品 |
[26:33] | Um, you gotta– you gotta press on the plate. | 你得 你得按住屏幕 |
[26:35] | – What? – The– | -什么 -那个 |
[26:57] | Hey. How’s about a toast? | 祝个酒好吗 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:04] | Um, here’s to… | 敬… |
[27:07] | leaping into the unknown. | 探索未知 |
[27:23] | Joe, I just need to say– | 乔 我想跟你说… |
[27:25] | You know, before you say anything, | 在你开口之前 |
[27:27] | let me talk. | 让我先说 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:36] | Um, I like you, Sylvie, | 我喜欢你 希尔薇 |
[27:38] | and our time together has been wonderful. | 而且我们在一起的日子很幸福 |
[27:50] | But– | 但是 |
[27:52] | He dumped me. | 他甩了我 |
[27:54] | You mean you dumped him. | 你是说你甩了他吧 |
[27:56] | No, I mean he was the dumper. I was the dumpee. | 不是 我是说他甩我 我被甩 |
[28:00] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[28:03] | Yeah, yeah, he said it. | 是的 是的 他先提的 |
[28:05] | Well, this is– this is a good thing, right? | 这是 这是件好事 对吗 |
[28:07] | I mean, this is what you wanted. | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[28:11] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:12] | Yeah, I mean, of course. | 是啊 没错 |
[28:13] | I’d just been building it up to– | 我本来也一直想… |
[28:17] | I mean, he said he wanted me to be happy | 他说他想让我快乐 |
[28:18] | and that we both shouldn’t have to try so hard, | 我们本不该那么辛苦 |
[28:21] | and then he said something about meat loaf and prime rib and– | 然后他说了什么肉卷和上等牛排… |
[28:26] | Where’s the wine? | 酒在哪里 |
[28:28] | Yup. Coming right up, girl. | 马上拿来 妹子 |
[28:36] | A restaurant? In North Carolina? | 餐馆 在北卡罗莱纳 |
[28:37] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[28:40] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[28:41] | Nothing. I– | 什么都没说 我… |
[28:44] | I guess he was looking for forgiveness. | 他应该是想寻求原谅 |
[28:46] | I gave it to him. | 我原谅他了 |
[28:47] | Well, it worked. | 看来管用了 |
[28:49] | He left us this restaurant in his will. | 他在遗嘱中把这家餐馆留给了我们 |
[28:51] | – Wow. – I know. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[28:53] | So how much do you think we can get for it? | 你觉得这餐馆值多少钱 |
[28:56] | Or– | 或者 |
[28:59] | Or what if we take a crack at opening it? | 或者我们可以经营一下试试 |
[29:06] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:07] | Mom lost the Cortland Street Grill, | 妈妈失去了科特兰烧烤店 |
[29:08] | and now we’re being handed a second chance. | 现在第二次机会来了 |
[29:13] | It’s fate, Peter. | 这是命运 彼得 |
[29:14] | I have my fate. It’s here. | 我有属于自己的命运 就在这里 |
[29:16] | I’m finally about to get back on Squad. | 我终于要重回救援队了 |
[29:19] | What has this job given you, Peter? | 你从这份工作中得到了什么 彼得 |
[29:24] | It took Dad, it took everything you had, | 它夺走了爸爸 夺走了你的一切 |
[29:26] | it messed with your health, | 还破坏了你的健康 |
[29:28] | and you keep going back for more. | 你却一直想为它付出更多 |
[29:31] | That’s not fair. | 不能这么说 |
[29:32] | At the grill, we had something that was ours. | 开烧烤店的时候我们有属于自己的东西 |
[29:34] | We were together, and we had fun, right? | 我们在一起很开心 对吗 |
[29:38] | We could do this. | 我们可以的 |
[29:40] | You and me and Mom, you know we can do this. | 你我还有妈妈 你知道我们一定能成功 |
[29:46] | It’d mean so much to her. | 这对她来说肯定意义重大 |
[29:56] | Okay, that is all for now. Y’all stay safe out there today. | 暂时就这些了 大家今天出勤都小心 |
[30:00] | You’re all dismissed. | 解散吧 |
[30:08] | You okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[30:09] | Yeah, man, you know, better than expected. | 没事 比想象中的要好 |
[30:12] | Brett and I are gonna be friends, and, | 我和布莱特会做回朋友 |
[30:15] | you know, there was just so much pressure. | 我们在一起时压力太大了 |
[30:16] | Totally. | 谁说不是 |
[30:18] | Just want to rest up for a while. | 就想先休息一下 |
[30:20] | Of course. | 随你 |
[30:22] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么回事 |
[30:26] | Lee Henry dropped a tire iron on it. | 李·亨利把拆轮胎棒砸到我手上了 |
[30:28] | Yeah, why would Lee Henry have a tire iron? | 李·亨利拿拆轮胎棒干什么 |
[30:32] | Those days are coming, Dad. | 你儿子也会有那一天的 他爸 |
[30:37] | Anyone hear news on the boy? | 有人有那个孩子的消息吗 |
[30:39] | The bleed is resolved, but they had to put a shunt in | 血已经止住了 但是医生为了减轻他的脑肿胀 |
[30:41] | to reduce brain swelling. | 不得不放进了分流器 |
[30:43] | Sounds bad. | 好像很严重 |
[30:45] | She said it was a routine procedure. | 她说那是个例行手术 |
[30:52] | Uh, hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[30:53] | Oh, hi. | 是你啊 |
[30:54] | I don’t know if Joe said what happened. | 不知道乔有没有说过我们的事 |
[30:57] | Yeah, yeah, he did. Sorry. | 他说了 很遗憾 |
[30:59] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:01] | It’s for the best and everything. | 这样对谁都好 |
[31:02] | Just–he left a couple of things at my place, and this… | 不过 他还有几件东西在我那里 这个 |
[31:06] | I’m pretty sure he borrowed from you. | 应该是他从你这里借的吧 |
[31:08] | – Ah. – It’s got your name inside. | -是 -上面有你的名字 |
[31:10] | Totally. I’d– Thank you. | 是我的 我…谢谢 |
[31:12] | I’d forgotten I lent this, so– | 我都忘记把这个借给他了 所以… |
[31:14] | It’s kind of embarrassing to admit, | 虽然有点丢人 |
[31:15] | but I was completely obsessed with those books in high school. | 但我念高中的时候特别迷这种书 |
[31:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:18] | Oh, Children of Dune, | 《沙丘魔堡》 |
[31:20] | way better than Heretics of Dune. | 比《沙丘异端》多看多了 |
[31:22] | I mean, honestly, for my money, | 说实话 在我看来 |
[31:24] | Children is the best in the series– | 《沙丘魔堡》是整个系列最好的作品 |
[31:25] | barring the original, of course. | 当然 不包括原作 |
[31:27] | Yeah. Children is– | 是啊 《沙丘魔堡》… |
[31:29] | Anyway, I’m glad I could get it back to you, | 总之 能还给你真是太好了 |
[31:31] | and I gotta run. | 我先走了 |
[31:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:46] | Question. | 问题 |
[31:47] | Well, piece of advice, really. | 其实是需要你的建议 |
[31:50] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[31:51] | Um, here’s the thing. | 是这么回事 |
[31:56] | I think I’m in love with Brett. | 我好像爱上布莱特了 |
[31:58] | Now, I know what you’re thinking, but get this. | 我知道你会怎么看 但你听我说 |
[32:01] | They broke up last night, and believe it or not, | 他们昨晚分手了 不管你信不信 |
[32:04] | Cruz is actually doing great about it. | 其实克鲁兹跟她是和平分手 |
[32:05] | So I think, if the time were to ever exist for me– | 所以我觉得如果有机会… |
[32:09] | Otis, I’m gonna count to three. | 奥蒂斯 我数三下 |
[32:12] | On that count of three, you’re gonna break out | 数完之后 你跟我好好解释一下 |
[32:14] | of whatever state of denial you’re in | 你为什么会觉得 |
[32:17] | that leads you to believe that even looking | 在自己好兄弟跟女朋友分手后第一天 |
[32:19] | at your best friend’s ex the day after they broke up | 你去追求这个好兄弟的前任 |
[32:22] | is a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[32:23] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[32:24] | Ready? On three. | 准备好了吗 数三下 |
[32:25] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[32:26] | Actually, you know what? | 其实 算了 |
[32:28] | You got to two, and, um, | 你数到二的时候 |
[32:31] | and I was there with you. | 我就明白了 |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:35] | I don’t know what that– | 我不知道那个… |
[32:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:54] | Herrmann, we just got a call from Chicago Med. | 赫尔曼 芝加哥医院那边刚打来电话 |
[32:58] | Little Alec Slater, | 小亚历克·斯莱特 |
[33:01] | he developed a blood clot, half hour ago. | 半小时前出现了血凝块 |
[33:04] | Doctors are performing emergency surgery. | 医生正在进行紧急手术 |
[33:07] | The others just want to head over there. | 其他人都想去看看 |
[33:11] | I–Chief, can I– | 我…队长 我能… |
[33:13] | Yeah, you can ride along with me, okay? | 嗯 你可以跟我一起去 |
[33:15] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[33:22] | Hey, sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰 |
[33:24] | No, of course. | 当然没有 |
[33:25] | Listen, are you nearby Chicago Med? | 你在芝加哥医院附近吗 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I got someone who needs you. | 嗯 有人需要你 |
[33:40] | Afternoon, Christopher. | 下午好 克里斯托弗 |
[33:41] | Chaplain. | 神父 |
[33:44] | Any word on the boy? | 那个男孩有消息了吗 |
[33:46] | Uh, still in surgery. | 还在手术 |
[33:49] | No one seems to know anything beyond that. | 除此之外大家什么都不知道 |
[33:52] | He tell you what happened? What I did yesterday? | 他跟你说发生什么事了吗 我昨天做的事 |
[33:56] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:58] | I’m not here to pass judgment, but, uh… | 我不是来批评的 但是 |
[34:03] | if it’s okay, I’d love it if you could help me understand, | 如果你不介意 我很想听你跟我解释一下 |
[34:08] | because the Christopher Herrmann I know | 因为我认识的里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[34:10] | is not a violent person. | 并不是个暴力的人 |
[34:13] | It wasn’t the Christopher you know, not yesterday. | 昨天那个人不是你认识的里斯托弗 |
[34:19] | That’s not an explanation. | 这个解释我无法接受 |
[34:29] | You know, Chap, | 你知道 神父 |
[34:32] | the one thing that I always loved about this job, | 我之所以热爱这份工作 |
[34:37] | win or lose, when you rush into a 1,000-degree house fire | 是因为无论如何 当你冲进火场 |
[34:41] | to save a little boy, | 去救一个小男孩时 |
[34:44] | you know you’re doing the right thing. | 你知道你在做正确的事 |
[34:46] | Something to be proud of. | 这是令人骄傲的事 |
[34:49] | But this kid… | 但这个孩子 |
[34:52] | I pulled him out | 我救他出来 |
[34:55] | just so can go through hell | 反而让他经历了巨大的痛苦 |
[34:58] | and maybe not make it at all. | 可能他根本活不下来 |
[35:03] | It shakes me, and I think… | 这让我很震撼 我想… |
[35:08] | would it have been better– | 如果是为他好… |
[35:11] | That’s not for us to know. | 这我们就无从得知了 |
[35:14] | I hear you, I do, | 我明白 真的 |
[35:16] | but it doesn’t change how it feels. | 但是这无法改变我的感受 |
[35:19] | The thing is, this wasn’t some random, chance thing. | 重点是 这不是偶然事件 |
[35:25] | This father put him there. | 都是他爸爸害的他 |
[35:28] | Kept just turning over and over in my head. | 这件事一直在我脑海中 挥之不去 |
[35:32] | Couldn’t stop. | 根本停不下来 |
[35:36] | Felt like I had to do something. | 我觉得自己得做点什么 |
[35:40] | Running into a burning building takes bravery, | 冲进火场救人需要勇气 |
[35:44] | but it also takes bravery to give the rest up to God. | 但是把剩下的交给上帝也需要勇气 |
[35:54] | I’m working on it, Padre. | 我会努力 神父 |
[35:56] | I’m not there, but I’m working on it. | 虽然我还是无法理解 但我会努力 |
[36:26] | I had a few moments, | 我这会儿有点时间 |
[36:28] | thought I’d sit with you folks for a while. | 来跟你们一起坐坐吧 |
[36:29] | Yeah, of course. | 来吧 |
[36:34] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[36:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:40] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:42] | No, no, not surprised exactly, just– | 不不 不是惊讶 只是… |
[36:47] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[37:04] | We reduced the size of the clot considerably, | 我们成功减少了血凝 |
[37:07] | but unfortunately, it was too little too late. | 但很不幸 还是太晚了 |
[37:11] | The damage was too severe. | 他的伤情太严重 |
[37:13] | The child slipped away during surgery. | 孩子在手术中去世了 |
[37:21] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:13] | I want to talk with you today | 今天我想跟大家谈一个 |
[38:15] | about a subject that touches every one of us. | 所有人都深有感触的话题 |
[38:20] | Loss. | 失去 |
[38:22] | Sometimes we are faced with things | 有时我们会面对一些 |
[38:24] | we think we just can’t handle… | 无法面对之事… |
[38:26] | I heard back from Dr. Gochmann. | 哥滋曼医生那边告诉我结果了 |
[38:30] | And? | 怎样 |
[38:31] | I’m cleared for Squad. | 我可以回救援队了 |
[38:40] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[38:44] | The death of a loved one, | 心爱之人 父亲 |
[38:46] | a father, a child, | 孩子的去世 |
[38:52] | and we strive to find the reason behind it all. | 我们竭力去寻找这一切背后的原因 |
[38:56] | Who needs a baby hug? | 有人需要跟宝宝抱抱吗 |
[39:06] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 |
[39:07] | And when those reasons don’t make sense… | 当我们无法理解那些原因时… |
[39:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:11] | We question God. | 我们就质问上帝 |
[39:13] | We look up and we say, “God, how could You do this to us?” | 我们仰头问天 上帝 你怎能如此对我们 |
[39:17] | Thank you, Mama. | 谢谢 孩子他妈 |
[39:19] | “How can You put so much on our plate?” | 你怎能让我们承受如此之痛 |
[39:22] | But we’re not operating on God’s timetable, are we? | 但我们不是事事都按上帝的安排做 |
[39:26] | We don’t understand God’s plan. | 我们不理解上帝的计划 |
[39:29] | How can we? | 我们无法理解 |
[39:31] | And let me tell you, this is where faith comes in. | 我告诉大家 这时就需要大家拿出信念了 |
[39:44] | Heard you guys still make Frito pie. | 我听说你们还做墨西哥玉米片派 |
[39:46] | They sure do. | 当然了 |
[39:52] | Faith can help us see His message in our own lives. | 信念可以帮我们理解上帝的意图 |
[39:57] | Perhaps this loss is there to teach us | 可能这次失去是为了教会我们 |
[40:00] | not to take the ones we love for granted, | 不要把自己爱的人当做理所当然 |
[40:03] | to cherish the simple, mundane moments, | 要珍惜简单平凡的时光 |
[40:08] | to love others as fiercely and as bravely | 要尽一切所能去勇敢热烈而深情地 |
[40:12] | and as compassionately as we can. | 爱我们身边之人 |
[40:17] | And in that love, human love, | 只有心中有那份爱 |
[40:22] | forgiving, relentless, | 那份仁慈 不懈 |
[40:24] | unconditional love, | 无条件的爱 |
[40:29] | you’ll find peace. | 人才能找到安宁 |
[40:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |