时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s the matter, Welch? You lost? | 怎么了 韦尔奇 迷路了吗 |
[00:03] | Looks like I’ll be working here at 51 for a while. | 看来我要在51大队待上一阵子了 |
[00:05] | Beth, how’d you know where to find me? | 贝丝 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[00:07] | I’m here meeting my ex-husband. | 我是来找我前夫的 |
[00:09] | You should let your Lieutenant know | 你应该告诉你的副队 |
[00:11] | that he can’t be making out with the chief’s ex, | 他最好别跟队长的前任亲热 |
[00:14] | or Pridgen will destroy him. | 否则普利根绝不会放过他 |
[00:16] | Help me keep an eye on Lieutenant Casey. | 帮我盯着点凯西副队 |
[00:18] | That’s not how we do things here. | 我们51大队不是这么做事的 |
[00:19] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我不会让你白费力气的 |
[00:31] | I apolize for keeping you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[00:33] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[00:34] | What all have you been told? | 他们是怎么跟你说的 |
[00:37] | Just that it was urgent, | 就说这事很紧急 |
[00:39] | and I needed to come in person. | 要我亲自来一趟 |
[00:41] | Well… | 是这样的 |
[00:43] | you were contacted because we’ve suffered a security glitch. | 我们请你来是因为最近的一个安全漏洞 |
[00:47] | Some of the clinic’s confidential records | 一些诊所的保密资料 |
[00:49] | have been compromised. | 被泄露了 |
[00:51] | And this affects me how, exactly? | 这对我有什么影响呢 |
[00:54] | We’re contacting every sperm donor | 我们正在试图联系 |
[00:55] | whose DNA has resulted in conception | 所有精子已经用于受孕的精子捐献者 |
[00:58] | to let them know their identity may have become public. | 让他们知道他们的个人信息或许已经被公开了 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:05] | Rewind. | 等等 |
[01:07] | You’re suggesting my DNA | 你是说有人已使用 |
[01:09] | may have possibly resulted in a child. | 我的精子受孕生子了吗 |
[01:13] | Well, that part’s not in question. | 这点是肯定的 |
[01:16] | What I’m saying is it’s possible | 我想说的是很有可能 |
[01:19] | the child may know that his or her biological father | 那孩子已经知道他或她的生父 |
[01:23] | is donor 1128, and that… | 是1128号捐献者 也就是说 |
[01:27] | that’s you, Mr. McHolland. | 是您 麦考兰先生 |
[01:38] | How do you want to split it up, Casey? | 你们想怎么分赃 凯西 |
[01:41] | What’s that, Chief? | 你说什么 队长 |
[01:42] | The alimony payments. | 离婚赡养费 |
[01:45] | Or were you just hot-bunking her out the door? | 还是说你们只是纯洁的朋友关系 |
[01:48] | Chief, I can– | 队长 我可以… |
[01:57] | Hey, you need to mind your own damn business. | 别人的事你最好少插手 |
[02:01] | Hey, I’m not the one sleeping with the chief’s ex. | 我又不是那个睡了队长前妻的人 |
[02:03] | I let it go when you ran off your mouth to Dawson. | 你跟道森说三道四也就算了 |
[02:06] | Now Pridgen? | 如今还跟普利根说 |
[02:08] | You looking to get knocked on you ass, Welch? | 我看你是欠揍了吧 韦尔奇 |
[02:10] | The way I heard it, Beth got liquored up | 我听说的是 贝丝喝多了 |
[02:11] | and blabbed to her sister-in-law. | 然后告诉了她小姑 |
[02:13] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[02:15] | I got a ringside seat to watching your career | 我都能亲眼见证你亲手葬送 |
[02:17] | go down the toilet. | 自己的职业生涯 |
[02:30] | Guess who I ran into at my new Zumba class. | 猜猜我今天在新的尊巴舞课上撞见了谁 |
[02:34] | Is it cheer- or cringeworthy? | 是你想碰见的还是唯恐避之不及的 |
[02:37] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[02:40] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[02:41] | From Chicago Med? | 芝加哥医院的 |
[02:43] | You know, with the killer blue eyes. | 有着迷死人的蓝眼睛的那个 |
[02:44] | – Oh, the hot guy in admin? – Yes. | -那个行政部的帅哥吗 -没错 |
[02:46] | Ooh. And? | 他啊 怎么了 |
[02:47] | And I asked him out on a date… | 我邀请他出来约会 |
[02:52] | with you. | 不过是跟你 |
[02:54] | What? I don’t– | 什么 我不… |
[02:56] | I don’t even know the guy. | 我都不认识他 |
[02:58] | That’s why it’s a double date. | 所以是场四人约会 |
[02:59] | You know, you and Phil, me and Cruz. | 你跟菲尔 我跟克鲁兹 |
[03:01] | Sylvie, I don’t know about this, seriously. | 希尔薇 这样真的好吗 |
[03:03] | This is what friends are for. | 这才是朋友该做的 |
[03:05] | To nudge you when you’re getting cold feet. | 在你犹豫不决时助你一臂之力 |
[03:08] | Come on, it’s gonna be awesome. | 来吧 一定会很棒的 |
[03:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:20] | I thought these things | 这种事情 |
[03:21] | were supposed to be completely anonymous. | 不是应该完全匿名的吗 |
[03:23] | Which is why I checked the box marked “Confidential.” | 所以我才会在”保密”那项打了勾 |
[03:26] | There’s no secrets. Not anymore. | 如今这年代还有什么秘密可言 |
[03:27] | Not on the internet. | 互联网面前一切无所遁形 |
[03:29] | – So, how old is this kid? – I’m not sure. | -这么说 这孩子多大了 -我不确定 |
[03:31] | Well, is it a boy or a girl? | 那是个男孩还是女孩 |
[03:35] | Wait, you didn’t ask at the clinic? | 等等 你在诊所没问吗 |
[03:37] | No, because I don’t want to know. | 没有 因为我不想知道 |
[03:40] | Hey, Mouch, you got a phone call. | 穆奇 有你的电话 |
[03:43] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | -谁打来的 -我不知道 |
[03:44] | But it’s the second time the guy’s called, so go pick it up. | 但这已经是第二次打来了 快去接吧 |
[03:59] | Hello? My what? | 你好 我的什么 |
[04:03] | Oh, my car. | 我的车啊 |
[04:04] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[04:05] | I mean, thank you. | 不是 感谢你 |
[04:06] | No, yeah, I’ll just pick it up after shift. | 行 我下班后去取 |
[04:10] | Appreciate it, Maury. | 谢了 莫里 |
[04:14] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:17] | structure fire, Washington and Kedzie. | 建筑物起火 华盛顿大道与凯德奇街交界 |
[04:32] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 赶紧行动 |
[04:34] | I’m the building manager. | 我是大楼物业主管 |
[04:35] | We got a kid missing! On the third floor! | 有个孩子不见了 住三楼的 |
[04:40] | The other tenants are accounted for? | 其他住户都出来了吗 |
[04:41] | Yes, sir. All of them. | 是的 都在这了 |
[04:43] | Mouch, Cruz, south entrance. | 穆奇 克鲁兹 南面入口 |
[04:45] | Herrmann, Dawson, grab irons. | 赫尔曼 道森 拿好工具 |
[04:46] | – We’ll take the north. – You all need any help? | -我们从北门进 -需要任何帮助吗 |
[04:48] | No, stand down. | 不用了 在这等着吧 |
[04:54] | My uncle, he fell down the stairs! | 我叔叔从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[04:56] | His leg’s hurt real bad. | 腿伤得很重 |
[04:57] | – Can you help him? – Where is he? | -能帮帮他吗 -他在哪 |
[04:58] | He’s down the block. Real close here. | 就在旁边 离这很近的 |
[05:03] | – Casey! – Chief? | -凯西 -队长 |
[05:05] | Truck 81’s being redeployed. | 81号云梯队任务变更 |
[05:07] | Grab your EMS gear and accompany this young woman down the block! | 带上你们的急救设备去协助这位女士 |
[05:09] | Chief, we got a kid trapped inside a burning building. | 队长 这里有个孩子被困在起火的大楼里 |
[05:13] | Did it sound like I was asking? | 听起来像是我在问你们吗 |
[05:16] | Truck 64 is two minutes out. Move it! | 64号云梯队还有两分钟就来了 快点 |
[05:23] | Clear how that works, Lieutenant? | 明白怎么回事了吗 副队 |
[05:26] | Red rag the bull and you get gored. | 激怒公牛 你就会被顶 |
[05:28] | – Yes, sir. – Yeah. | -是 队长 -嗯 |
[05:30] | Get in there and find that kid! | 进去找到那孩子 |
[05:31] | Let’s go. Out of the way. | 走吧 别挡道 |
[05:34] | Step back. | 后退 |
[05:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:38] | Capp, you’re with me. | 卡普 你跟我来 |
[05:39] | Tony, Welch, take the east side. | 托尼 韦尔奇 去东边 |
[05:40] | – Let’s go. – Right, got it. | -行动吧 -知道了 |
[05:45] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:51] | – Help! – Hey, hold up! | -救命 -等等 |
[05:54] | – You hear that? – Help me! | -你听到了吗 -救救我 |
[05:56] | In there! | 在里面 |
[06:00] | Please, help! | 来人 救命啊 |
[06:08] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[06:17] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:18] | We can’t go through there. | 我们从这里进不去 |
[06:20] | We’ve got to find another way in. | 得找另一个入口 |
[06:22] | Capp, we’ll go through the neighbors’ apartment. | 卡普 我们从邻居公寓进去 |
[06:30] | Hey, Capp! This way. | 卡普 这边 |
[06:34] | Hey, enter through here! | 从这里进去 |
[06:36] | We’ll punch through the back wall! | 我们打穿后墙 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:48] | All right, Capp. | 好了 卡普 |
[07:00] | – Call out! – Help! | -大声呼救 -救命啊 |
[07:08] | Where are you? Call out! | 你在哪里 大声呼救 |
[07:10] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[07:17] | Did you lock the door? | 你锁上门了吗 |
[07:19] | – Uh-huh. – Good job! Let’s get you out of here! | -是啊 -好 我带你离开这里 |
[07:24] | Severide! Get out of here now!! | 西弗莱德 快跑 |
[07:34] | Severide, you good? | 西弗莱德 你没事吧 |
[07:38] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -没事 -我们走吧 |
[07:48] | No visible burns, but she sucked in a lot of smoke. | 没有可见的烧伤 但她吸入了大量浓烟 |
[07:51] | Okay. We’ll bag her en route. | 好 我们在路上给她装氧气囊 |
[07:52] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[07:53] | We’re taking you to the hospital, okay? | 我们送你去医院 好吗 |
[07:55] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[08:02] | Look, I don’t know what Welch told you about Pridgen’s ex, | 我不知道韦尔奇跟你说了普利根前妻的什么事 |
[08:05] | but you should have heard it from me. | 但你该听我说的 |
[08:07] | It’s a firehouse, Lieutenant. People talk. | 这是消防队 副队 大家会八卦 |
[08:10] | And we both agreed to take some time, | 我们都同意缓一缓 |
[08:11] | which means that we can… see other people, right? | 也就是说 我们可以跟别人约会 对吧 |
[08:17] | Glad you’re okay with it. | 你没意见就好 |
[08:19] | We’re both grown-ups. Don’t sweat it. | 我们都是成年人 别担心 |
[08:25] | – So? – Sprained ankle. | -怎么样 -踝关节扭伤 |
[08:27] | Guy refused treatment. Where do you want us? | 他拒绝接受治疗 你想让我们去哪里 |
[08:30] | The fire’s under control. | 火势控制好了 |
[08:31] | Return to quarters. | 回消防局 |
[08:35] | Hey, we got this, tough guy. | 交给我们吧 硬汉 |
[08:38] | – Help! – Oh, my God! | -救命 -天啊 |
[08:47] | – Herrmann! – Main, Truck 81, | -赫尔曼 -总部 81号云梯队 |
[08:48] | we’re gonna need a second ambo at Kedzie and Washington. | 凯德奇街与华盛顿大道交界处需要第二辆救护车 |
[08:51] | Copy that, 81. Second ambo en route. | 收到 81号云梯队 第二辆救护车马上到 |
[08:54] | The kid. I went back in looking for her. | 那孩子 我回去找她 |
[08:57] | Try to save your energy. | 保存体力 |
[08:59] | I got trapped in. | 我被困在里面了 |
[09:01] | Ambo’s a block out. | 救护车在一个街区外 |
[09:02] | He’s going into shock. | 他要休克了 |
[09:03] | Hey, sir, hey! Stay with me, stay with me. | 先生 保持清醒 保持清醒 |
[09:06] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[09:08] | – C-collar him. – Yeah, got it. | -给他戴护颈 -好的 |
[09:13] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[09:14] | Dawson! What do we got? | 道森 什么情况 |
[09:17] | Fell from the third floor window. | 他从三楼窗户摔下来了 |
[09:18] | He’s got a bilateral femur fracture. | 双边股骨骨折 |
[09:20] | Possible head and spinal injury. | 头部和脊椎可能受伤 |
[09:23] | Okay, we got it. | 我们来吧 |
[09:24] | 77 to Main. Leaving Washington and Kedzie… | 77号报告总部 我们带着一名受伤者 |
[09:26] | with a trauma victim inbound for Chicago Med. | 离开凯德奇街与华盛顿大道交界处前往芝加哥医院 |
[09:29] | Copy that, 77. | 收到 77号 |
[09:30] | – Thought you were napping. – That makes two of us. | -还以为你在午睡呢 -我也是 |
[09:33] | I found this under the couch. | 我在沙发下找到了这个 |
[09:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[09:38] | Now this is going back on the second that I leave. | 等我一走你就要重新使用 |
[09:40] | – I know you, Wallace Boden. – No. | -我了解你 华莱士·博登 -不 |
[09:42] | “You can’t turn back the clock, Wallace. | 你没法逆转时光 华莱士 |
[09:45] | The baby’s only little for a short while.” | 婴儿很快就会长大了 |
[09:49] | – Your father said that to you? – Yeah. | -你父亲跟你说的吗 -是啊 |
[09:52] | That man never took any time off until he passed. | 他在世时一刻都不曾休息 |
[09:55] | That ain’t gon be me, Donna. | 我不要那样 堂娜 |
[09:57] | Not with this little man. | 我不要那样对这个小家伙 |
[09:59] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[10:03] | Well, this little man needs to nurse. | 这个小家伙需要喝奶了 |
[10:05] | So I will trade you. | 给我来抱吧 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. | 给我 来来来 |
[10:14] | – Tomorrow night. – Mm-hmm. | -明晚 -嗯 |
[10:16] | – You and me. – Mm-hmm. | -你和我 -嗯 |
[10:18] | Double date. | 四人约会 |
[10:19] | Absolutely. Who with? | 没问题 跟谁啊 |
[10:21] | Dawson and Phil from Chicago Med. | 道森和芝加哥医院的菲尔 |
[10:24] | Wait. What? Are you out of your mind? | 等等 什么 你疯了吗 |
[10:26] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[10:27] | Casey’s my boss, and he and Dawson just broke up. | 凯西是我老大 他跟道森刚分手 |
[10:29] | Exactly, key words being “Broke up.” | 是啊 关键词是”分手” |
[10:31] | No. Way. Unh-uh. Forget it. | 不行 别想了 |
[10:33] | Dawson really needs this, Joe, and I promised her. | 道森真的很需要这样 乔 我跟她保证过 |
[10:37] | And the wheels are already motion. | 而且已经无法反悔了 |
[10:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:42] | Look, if you want to give Casey the heads-up | 如果你想出于礼貌 |
[10:44] | as like a courtesy or whatever, go ahead, | 提醒凯西 那你尽管去吧 |
[10:46] | but we are going. | 但我们去定了 |
[10:54] | Can I have a word, Chief? | 能和你谈谈吗 队长 |
[10:55] | Sure you can. | 当然了 |
[10:57] | Hell, we’re practically family. | 我们几乎算一家人了 |
[11:06] | I had no idea who she was, all right? | 我当时根本不知道她是谁 |
[11:09] | If I had, it never would have happened. | 要是我知道 绝对不会发生这种事 |
[11:11] | Regardless. It’s over. | 不管怎样 现在已经结束了 |
[11:13] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[11:16] | The main thing is, | 重点是 |
[11:17] | I don’t want this getting in the way of the job, | 我不希望这件事影响到工作 |
[11:20] | for either one of us. | 影响到我们任何一个人 |
[11:23] | Well, I can’t speak for you, Lieutenant, | 你我倒不能保证 副队 |
[11:26] | but I’m a professional. | 但我是很专业的 |
[11:28] | Chief- | 队长 |
[11:29] | So I can assure you, | 所以我可以保证 |
[11:30] | it won’t affect how I conduct my affairs, | 这不会影响到我的处事态度 |
[11:34] | if you’ll pardon the expression. | 恕我话不好听 |
[11:38] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. Welch. | 有 韦尔奇 |
[11:44] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:45] | If he keeps getting in my face, | 他要是再在我面前晃 |
[11:46] | we’re gonna have a problem. | 我们估计会闹些不愉快 |
[11:49] | You got a beef with Tommy Welch, | 你跟汤米·韦尔奇有过节 |
[11:52] | take it out behind the backstop and settle it like a man. | 你们私下里好好谈谈 像男人一样解决问题 |
[11:55] | Or float to another house. | 或者去别的消防队吧 |
[11:57] | I already told you he’s not going anywhere. | 我说过了他不会调到别的地方 |
[11:59] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[12:10] | He’s a man. I’m a man. | 他是个男人 我也是个男人 |
[12:12] | – He’ll get it, right? – Of course. | -他会理解的吧 -当然 |
[12:17] | I mean, it’s just a date with his ex, right? | 不就是和他的前妻交往吗 |
[12:19] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[12:21] | All right, man, you got this. | 伙计 你能行的 |
[12:22] | No, hey, man– | 不 伙计… |
[12:23] | – Uh, hey, Lieutenant? – What is it? | -副队 -怎么了 |
[12:26] | Know what? Never mind. | 算了 没事儿 |
[12:36] | Hey, Chief Tiberg. | 泰伯局长 |
[12:38] | Lieutenant Severide. | 西弗莱德副队 |
[12:41] | The Battalion Chief here? | 大队长呢 |
[12:43] | Oh, he just stepped out to the app floor | 他几分钟前刚去 |
[12:45] | a few minutes ago. What’s up? | 设备室了 怎么了 |
[12:46] | Squad 3 was on the fire call at Washington and Kedzie, correct? | 3号抢险车去华盛顿街和科德兹街出火警了吗 |
[12:50] | Yes, sir. | 没错 局长 |
[12:51] | We pulled out a young girl. Uh, Sarah… | 我们救出了一个小女孩 莎拉 |
[12:53] | – Thompkins. – Yeah. | -汤普金斯 -对 |
[12:55] | Yeah, looks like she’s gonna make it. | 是的 看上去她能活下来 |
[12:58] | You saw the building manager as well? | 你也见到物业总管了吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, he was there when we arrived. | 是的 我们到的时候他也在 |
[13:03] | We all saw the aftermath. | 我们都看到后来发生的事了 |
[13:04] | I didn’t witness the actual fall. | 不过他摔下来时我没看到 |
[13:08] | You’re aware he’s in critical condition? | 你知道他现在情况很不乐观吧 |
[13:11] | No, sir. I wasn’t. | 局长 我不知道 |
[13:14] | Well, his sister’s an attorney, | 他的妹妹是个律师 |
[13:17] | and now firehouse 51 is under investigation for negligence. | 现在51消防队因玩忽职守要接受调查 |
[13:30] | Joel, what do you say? | 约珥 什么事啊 |
[13:32] | Chief Pridgen. | 普利根队长 |
[13:33] | Something other than a social call, I gather. | 我想应该不是来打个招呼吧 |
[13:35] | We’re looking into the apartment fire on Washington. | 我们在调查华盛顿街的公寓火灾 |
[13:38] | Whether the building manager was injured due to negligence. | 调查物业主管是否因你们的疏忽而受伤 |
[13:40] | Well, let me stop you right there– | 就此打住… |
[13:41] | CFD’s concern, Pat, is that the fire got short-staffed | 帕特 芝加哥消防局担心是因为 |
[13:45] | when Truck 81 was redeployed and that this tactical error, | 重新部署81号云梯车造成人员不足 |
[13:48] | if that’s what it was, is what led to the injury. | 如果属实 这件事就是这一策略失误导致的 |
[13:51] | You’re asking me why I made the call. | 你是在问我为什么要那样下令吗 |
[13:53] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[13:55] | Well, based on the information at hand, | 根据当时的信息 |
[13:57] | I believed the EMS run to be a heart attack victim. | 急救人员要去紧急救治一名心脏病患者 |
[14:00] | In the moment, I made a split-second decision | 当时 我临时做了决定 |
[14:03] | to save the man’s life and– | 去救那个人并且… |
[14:05] | Let’s take it into my office, shall we? | 咱们进我办公室说吧 好吗 |
[14:13] | But it turned out to be something less critical, | 事后证明他的情况没那么严重 |
[14:15] | obviously, but I didn’t know that going in. | 但我当时并不知道 |
[14:17] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:18] | Now, the question I have, from a tactical perspective, | 现在从策略角度上来说 我的问题是 |
[14:21] | is what took Casey so long | 凯西为什么花了那么久 |
[14:23] | to realize it wasn’t a life-threatening emergency? | 才判断出那不是什么性命攸关的状况 |
[14:28] | What’s the answer? | 你有答案吗 |
[14:29] | I can’t speculate what’s in another man’s head, Chief. | 我没法看出别人在想什么 局长 |
[14:32] | I trust my Lieutenants to handle their business. | 我相信我的副队们会处理好自己的事 |
[14:35] | Now, if you’re asking me whether there was an error | 如果你们要问我他的决策是否正确 |
[14:37] | in his judgment, well, that’s for you to decide. | 那就得由你们来判断了 |
[14:42] | Any further questions for Lieutenant Severide? | 还有什么要问西弗莱德副队的吗 |
[14:46] | No, carry on, Lieutenant. | 没有 你先走吧 副队 |
[14:56] | Well, they can’t possibly blame truck 81. | 他们怎么能怪81号云梯队 |
[14:58] | – We didn’t do anything wrong. – We weren’t even there. | -我们又没做错什么 -我们甚至都不在 |
[15:00] | Exactly, if we were, | 没错 如果在那 |
[15:02] | maybe we could have prevented the guy from going back in | 说不还能阻止那家伙跑回去 |
[15:05] | or dragged him out before he got all jammed up. | 或者在他被困之前把他救出来 |
[15:07] | Every single one of us | 我们每个人 |
[15:08] | would have rather been in that building. | 都恨不得当时在那楼里 |
[15:10] | You know that, Dawson, and so do I, but do they? | 道森 我也是这么想的 可他们呢 |
[15:13] | It’s not like they can fault Casey. | 他们又不能怪凯西 |
[15:15] | He was just following a direct order from Chief Pridgen. | 他不过是遵从了普利根队长的命令 |
[15:17] | This is exactly the kind of thing we have union reps for. | 工会代表就是要帮我们处理这种事 |
[15:20] | Right, Mouch? | 对吧 穆奇 |
[15:21] | Mary Mother of God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[15:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:30] | Hey, I know this probably comes as a shock. | 我知道这可能很突然 |
[15:33] | My name’s Emmett Bird. | 我叫埃米特·伯德 |
[15:35] | I looked into it, and I think you may be my dad. | 我做了些调查 你可能是我爸爸 |
[15:40] | Anyway, if you’re willing to sit down with me, | 如果你愿意和我好好聊聊 |
[15:43] | I’ll be at the Golden Apple on Friday at noon. | 我周五中午会在金苹果等你 |
[15:45] | I’ll be standing out front in a beanie | 我到时候会戴着一顶软帽 |
[15:47] | and a Blackhawks jersey. | 穿黑鹰的球衣 |
[15:51] | At least he’s a Blackhawks fan. | 起码他是黑鹰队的球迷 |
[15:54] | – Otis! – This is a catastrophe. | -奥蒂斯 -灾难啊 |
[15:56] | I say you go meet him. What do you got to lose? | 要我说你就去见见 能有什么损失 |
[15:59] | No good can come from this, Herrmann, none. | 这肯定没有好事 赫尔曼 肯定的 |
[16:02] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[16:03] | Seriously, Mouch, he’s your kid. | 说真的 穆奇 他是你儿子 |
[16:05] | He could be really cool. | 他可能是个好孩子哦 |
[16:07] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[16:10] | Message has been deleted. | 留言已删除 |
[16:13] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[16:23] | – I didn’t hear you knock. – I didn’t. | -我没听到你敲门 -我没敲 |
[16:31] | We have a problem, Lieutenant? | 有问题吗 副队 |
[16:33] | I heard what you told Tiberg. | 我听到你跟泰伯说的了 |
[16:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:37] | You knew that wasn’t a life-threatening call. | 你知道当时的求救并非性命攸关 |
[16:41] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:44] | I was there, Chief. | 我当时在场 队长 |
[16:47] | It was a tactical decision to save a man’s life. | 我那是为救人一命作出的战术决策 |
[16:50] | Full stop. | 就这样 |
[17:05] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[17:07] | You know what, don’t sweat it if it’s awkward | 如果这让你面对凯西很尴尬什么的 |
[17:10] | with Casey or whatever. | 就别烦这事了 |
[17:11] | – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 是的 |
[17:12] | I’ll just take Otis instead. | 我带奥蒂斯去好了 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:17] | – As a friend. – You’re not taking Otis. | -以朋友的身份 -你不能带奥蒂斯 |
[17:19] | I was friends with him before I was friends with you. | 我跟他做朋友的时间比跟你还长 |
[17:21] | – Forget it. – Oh, he doesn’t mind. | -你别想 -他不介意的 |
[17:23] | – Will you go with me, Otis? – Sure. | -你会跟我去吗 -当然 |
[17:25] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[17:27] | As a friend. | 以朋友的身份 |
[17:28] | Joe, this is not about you or me. | 乔 这不是为了你和我 |
[17:31] | It’s for Dawson. | 而是为了道森 |
[17:33] | So either you suck it up– | 所以要么你就别抱怨 |
[17:37] | Okay! | 好啦 |
[17:39] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 行 我去 |
[17:51] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[17:52] | Hey, Lieutenant, can I ask you a question? | 副队 我能问你个问题吗 |
[17:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | How would you feel about Brett and me going on a double date? | 你觉得布莱特和我去四人约会怎么样 |
[18:02] | What do I care? | 跟我有关系吗 |
[18:02] | With Dawson and somebody else. | 跟道森还有别人一起 |
[18:10] | You know what, I can tell that this | 我知道现在 |
[18:11] | is not the right time, so… | 不是时候 所以 |
[18:16] | It’s a perfect time. | 现在正是时候 |
[18:18] | Go right ahead. Tear up the town. | 尽管去吧 玩个昏天暗地 |
[18:21] | – You’re sure? – I’m her Lieutenant. | -你确定 -我是她的副队 |
[18:23] | – That’s all. – Okay, thanks. | -仅此而已 -好的 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Oh, and, uh, Cruz, don’t run this by me again. | 还有 克鲁兹 这种事以后不用问我 |
[18:32] | Heads up. I’m not coming in next shift. | 跟你说一下 下个班我不来了 |
[18:34] | – I got a meeting. – What meeting? | -我要去赴个约 -什么约 |
[18:36] | Tests with medical section. | 医务部的体检 |
[18:38] | See if I prequalify for Squad. | 看看我够不够资格进救援队 |
[18:42] | So you’re gonna, what, just quit the ambo | 所以你准备 怎么 退出急救队 |
[18:44] | and drop me as a partner? | 扔下我这个搭档吗 |
[18:46] | If I’m approved, honestly, yeah. | 如果我通过审核 说实话 是的 |
[18:49] | Wow, harsh. | 心碎了 |
[18:54] | Hey, clear out, guys. Paramedics coming through. | 让一让 各位 医务人员要过去 |
[18:56] | – Clear the way. – Hey, over here. | -让出通道 -这里 |
[18:59] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[19:06] | Stand back, please. Thank you. | 请往后站 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Stay calm, buddy. | 冷静一点 伙计 |
[19:10] | Paramedics are here. We’re gonna be okay. | 医务人员来了 我们不会有事的 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[19:15] | Daddy? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[19:18] | Is my dad going to die? | 我爸爸会死吗 |
[19:20] | My name is Peter, this is Sylvie, okay? | 我叫彼得 这是希尔薇 |
[19:22] | – What’s your name, buddy? – A.J. | -你叫什么名字 伙计 -AJ |
[19:23] | A.J., we’re gonna take care of your dad, okay? | AJ 我们会照顾好你爸爸 好吗 |
[19:25] | – I promise. – Just be strong. | -我保证 -你要坚强 |
[19:28] | And do what they say, boy. | 照他们说的做 儿子 |
[19:29] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[19:31] | Ear is clear of spinal fluid. | 耳内没有脊髓液 |
[19:32] | We’re gonna have to secure this skate | 我们得在送他去外科之前 |
[19:33] | before we can transport him to trauma. | 固定这只溜冰鞋 |
[19:35] | A.J., I need you to stay perfectly still | AJ 我需要你在我们脱鞋时 |
[19:38] | while we take off this boot. | 一点都不要动 |
[19:39] | – Can you do that? – I don’t know. | -你能做到吗 -我不知道 |
[19:41] | – You can do it, boy. – Okay. | -你可以的 儿子 -好的 |
[19:48] | You’re doing great, kiddo. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[19:50] | Stay still, A.J. | 不要动 AJ |
[19:54] | All right, nice and easy, A.J. | 好了 轻一点慢一点 AJ |
[19:56] | I want you to pull your foot out on three. | 我数三下你就把脚拔出去 |
[19:57] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:07] | – Okay. – Foot clear. | -好的 -鞋子脱掉了 |
[20:08] | – All right. – Good job, son. | -好的 -干得好 儿子 |
[20:10] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[20:11] | Go grab me some towels as fast as you can. | 赶快帮我拿点毛巾过来 |
[20:13] | Now, go help that security guard. | 去给那个保安帮忙 |
[20:16] | Go with him, A.J.. | 跟他一起去 AJ |
[20:19] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[20:21] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[20:22] | Please. My kid– | 求求你们 我儿子 |
[20:24] | Hey, hey, buddy, | 伙计 |
[20:25] | you’re doing great, okay? Just stay strong. | 你现在很好 好吗 坚强一点 |
[20:27] | Are you sure I’m gonna make it? | 你确定我能活下来吗 |
[20:28] | – Absolutely. – Please, God, please. | -当然 -拜托 天呐 拜托 |
[20:34] | Right here. Thanks. | 这里 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[20:43] | Okay, buddy? | 好了 伙计 |
[20:47] | It’s gonna be fine, bro. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[20:49] | We’re just gonna roll you up on your side, all right? | 我们把你翻起来侧躺一下 好吗 |
[20:51] | All right. You, grab his feet. | 好的 你 抓着他的脚 |
[20:53] | Hey, come over here. Grab his chest. | 过来 扶住他上半身 |
[20:55] | We’re gonna roll him up, all right? | 我们要把他抬起来 知道吗 |
[20:56] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三一起抬 一二三 |
[21:00] | I need you to go get that stretcher. | 你去把担架取来 |
[21:14] | Dad? | 爸 |
[21:15] | You can ride with us, A.J.. | 你可以和我们一起来 AJ |
[21:24] | Welch, you know, you were the only other person | 韦尔奇 你是除我和他之外唯一一个 |
[21:29] | who heard that girl tell Pridgen about her uncle. | 听到那个小姑娘对普利根说的话的人 |
[21:32] | Yeah, well where I come from, | 是的 但我们那儿 |
[21:33] | people who make statements against their Battalion Chiefs | 和大队长对着干的人 |
[21:35] | just don’t last long in the CFD, Lieutenant. | 通常没有好下场 副队长 |
[21:37] | Here at 51 we tell it like it is. | 但在我们51大队 我们实话实说 |
[21:39] | Yeah, well, you don’t know Pridgen. | 是啊 你不了解普利根 |
[21:41] | I know he’s throwing Casey under the bus | 我知道他要把凯西推入火坑 |
[21:42] | to cover up a mistake that he made. | 来掩盖他自己犯的错 |
[21:46] | Look, even if I were to put myself on the line, | 老实说 就算我要为一个人冒险 |
[21:48] | it sure as hell wouldn’t be for your buddy. | 那个人也肯定不会是你兄弟 |
[21:52] | This idiot pissed him off, he can pay the price. | 这蠢货把他惹毛了 就要付出代价 |
[21:55] | – Say it again, Welch. – Easy. | -再说一次 韦尔奇 -别激动 |
[21:58] | Pridgen is gonna bury your ass, man. | 普利根会让你好看的 老兄 |
[22:12] | Donna, Lieutenant Casey is on his– | 堂娜 凯西副队长… |
[22:17] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[22:20] | He’s here, okay. | 他来了 我先去 |
[22:21] | – Okay. – Okay. | -我先去 -好 |
[22:26] | I’m telling you, Chief. | 我跟你说 队长 |
[22:27] | I know what kind of guy Welch is, | 我知道韦尔奇是个什么人 |
[22:28] | and he’s goading me into it. | 他是在激怒我 |
[22:30] | And when I drop him, he’s gonna take half my pension. | 我要是打了他 他就会得到我一半的养老金 |
[22:32] | Then don’t let him push your buttons. | 那就别让他得逞啊 |
[22:33] | You know how this works. | 你知道该怎么办的 |
[22:34] | You got to go through Pridgen. | 你得去找普利根 |
[22:37] | Pridgen’s got it in for me. | 这一切就是普利根安排的 |
[22:38] | Then maybe you shouldn’t sleep with his ex. | 那也许你不该和他的前妻上床 |
[22:43] | I thought you were on furlough. | 你不是在休假吗 |
[22:45] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[22:46] | Nothing would make Pridgen happier | 我要是打了韦尔奇 |
[22:48] | than for me to crack Welch. | 普利根会高兴死的 |
[22:50] | That way, everyone forgets he almost killed my guys | 那样的话 大家就会忘记 |
[22:52] | in the truck crash, | 他差点在车祸里害死我兄弟 |
[22:53] | and I come off as the bad guy. | 大家只会记得我是个坏人 |
[22:54] | It’s just a couple more months, Casey, come on. | 不过是几个月而已 凯西 别这样 |
[22:56] | I’m not gonna make it till then. | 我撑不到那时候了 |
[22:58] | Either he’s gonna have a broken neck or I am. | 要么他死 要么我亡 |
[23:00] | So if I have to float to another house, | 如果事情到了我必须转队的地步 |
[23:03] | that’s what I’ll do. | 我会那么做的 |
[23:04] | Look, please just keep your cool. | 听着 你冷静点 |
[23:07] | I’ll make some calls, okay? | 我会找人问问的 好吗 |
[23:11] | – Thanks, Chief. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 队长 -没事 |
[23:12] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 在 这就来 |
[23:27] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[23:29] | Chief Tiberg can see you now. | 泰伯局长现在能见你了 |
[23:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | 芝加哥消防队 约珥·泰伯 区副局长 | |
[23:40] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:41] | I’m telling you. | 绝对真的 |
[23:42] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[23:44] | Dawson, will you please settle this for us? | 道森 你来评评理 |
[23:46] | – I’m… – So sorry I’m late. | -我 -抱歉我迟到了 |
[23:51] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:54] | – Phil. – Joe Cruz. | -菲尔 -乔·克鲁兹 |
[23:57] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 你们继续啊 |
[23:58] | Oh, actually Dawson was just about | 事实上 道森刚才正要 |
[24:00] | to settle an important argument for us. | 帮我们评评理 |
[24:02] | About what? | 评什么理 |
[24:03] | Who sees the crazier action, truck or ambo? | 谁遭遇的情况更疯狂 云梯队还是急救队 |
[24:05] | She’s the only one who’s seen both. | 只有她两边都待过 |
[24:10] | Let’s just say for starters | 首先 |
[24:11] | that no one calls 911 when they do something smart. | 既然有人求救了 那肯定做了什么蠢事 |
[24:13] | – So true. – Amen. | -就是这个理 -阿门 |
[24:15] | There are more calls on ambo | 急救队接到的任务更多 |
[24:16] | and you definitely see more wackos. | 你肯定见过更多的疯子 |
[24:17] | Told you. | 就跟你说吧 |
[24:19] | I’m going to Mills for a second opinion. | 我会再去找米尔斯评评理的 |
[24:20] | But in the terms of straight up intensity, | 但就紧张程度而言 |
[24:23] | nothing beats the feeling of rushing into a burning building | 没有什么能比得上冲进一栋着火的建筑 |
[24:27] | or bailing off of a rooftop that’s about to collapse. | 或逃出一座即将垮塌的房屋 |
[24:30] | That’s what I’m talking about, girl! | 我就是这个意思 妹子 |
[24:32] | What about you, Phil? What’s your scoop? | 那你呢 菲尔 你怎么看 |
[24:35] | Uh, me? I work in Admin. | 我吗 我做行政的 |
[24:38] | It’s mostly data entry. | 基本就是输入资料啥的 |
[24:40] | That’s cool. | 不错啊 |
[24:41] | I did fix this massive typo once, so… | 不过我有次解决了一个大型打印错误 所以 |
[24:50] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[25:02] | This Pridgen, he’s a real piece of work, Chief. | 这个普利根 他可真是个人物 队长 |
[25:05] | I’ll tell you about it over a beer. | 我喝杯啤酒再告诉你 |
[25:07] | I will gladly get you a cold one, Herrmann, | 我很愿意给你杯冰啤酒 赫尔曼 |
[25:09] | but I’m gonna pass on the shop talk. | 但我不想谈工作 |
[25:11] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[25:12] | “Constant updates.” | 有新消息就告诉我 |
[25:13] | Those were your exact words. | 这可是你的原话 |
[25:15] | I’ve already had an earful from Casey. | 凯西来了一次 我都听腻了 |
[25:17] | Besides, I am trying to unplug from the job for a while | 而且 我想完全脱离工作一会儿 |
[25:20] | like my Pop suggested, you know? | 就像我爸爸说的那样 你懂吗 |
[25:21] | Support Donna. Spend some time with my boy. | 陪陪堂娜 多和我儿子待一会儿 |
[25:25] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[25:26] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[25:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 你说 女士 |
[25:29] | You mind giving a listen at his door, | 你介意去孩子门口听听看 |
[25:30] | make sure the baby’s down? | 确定他确实睡着了吗 |
[25:31] | Glad to. | 当然 |
[25:35] | How you holding, Mom? | 你怎么样了 孩子他妈 |
[25:38] | That little kid wearing you out? | 那小娃娃有把你闹疯吗 |
[25:39] | No. | 孩子没有 |
[25:41] | But he is. | 但他有 |
[25:44] | Wallace? | 华莱士吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:48] | Well, Lord knows I love the man | 我很爱他 |
[25:49] | and I appreciate his enthusiasm for fatherhood– | 我也知道他想当个好爸爸 |
[25:52] | But he’s really putting his shoulder into it, isn’t he? | 但他努力过头了 对不对 |
[25:55] | He needs to get back to work. Seriously. | 他需要回去工作 真的 |
[25:59] | I think it would be better for everyone. | 我觉得他回去对谁都好 |
[26:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:11] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[26:17] | Had dinner with Chief Tiberg last night. | 我昨晚和泰伯局长一起吃饭了 |
[26:21] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, our kids do Tae Kwan Do together. | 嗯 我们的孩子一起上跆拳道课 |
[26:25] | He said–said you came to see him. | 他说…说你去找他了 |
[26:27] | I did, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:32] | I told him what happened at the apartment fire. | 我告诉他那栋公寓火灾的事了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[26:38] | the fact that your statement conflicts with mine | 不过你的话跟我的冲突 |
[26:40] | is a–a major problem… | 这是个大问题… |
[26:45] | especially given that there’s a civilian in critical condition. | 尤其考虑到现在有人情况危急 |
[26:51] | You know, promotion exams are next month. | 晋升考试下个月举行 |
[26:55] | I mean, you’d make a hell of a Captain. | 你肯定能成为一名优秀的队长 |
[26:59] | I’m happy where I am, thanks. | 我现在当副队就很好 谢谢 |
[27:04] | So you won’t consider amending your statement? | 所以你不考虑改变一下你的说辞喽 |
[27:06] | I said what happened. | 我说的都是实话 |
[27:15] | You come at me, you better not miss, Severide… | 你想对付我最好别让我翻身 西弗莱德 |
[27:21] | because you could make Captain, | 你可以成为个好队长 |
[27:24] | or be stripped of your rank. | 也可以副队都当不成 |
[27:43] | Gentlemen, don’t get up. | 先生们 不用起身 |
[27:48] | There is nothing to see here. | 这里什么都没有哦 |
[27:54] | Is that… | 那是… |
[27:56] | Cheese Danish from Dinkel’s, and no, no | 迪科尔面包房的芝士丹麦酥 别妄想 |
[27:59] | they are not for you. | 不是给你吃的 |
[28:13] | Okay, come on. We got to talk. | 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[28:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[28:24] | – I get first pick! – No, no! | -我先挑 -想得美 |
[28:26] | You always get the crust! | 酥皮多的都是你拿到 |
[28:34] | There are a handful of defining moments | 一个人的一生中 有很多 |
[28:36] | in a man’s life, Randall. | 决定性时刻 兰德尔 |
[28:38] | This is one of them. | 这就是其中之一 |
[28:40] | I thought we discussed this. | 这个我们不是讨论过了吗 |
[28:41] | We did, but I just can’t sit back | 是 但我不能干坐着 |
[28:43] | and watch the plane crash into the mountain. | 眼睁睁看飞机撞山坠毁 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:50] | Emmett’s gonna love you for who you are. | 埃米特会喜欢你的 |
[28:52] | And if not, the hell with him. | 如果他不喜欢 那就去他的 |
[28:55] | But never to find out? | 但你不想一探究竟吗 |
[28:57] | You don’t want to lay awake at night wondering. | 难道你想整夜睡不着觉去思考这个 |
[29:02] | I don’t know how to explain this, Trudy, | 我不知道怎么解释 特鲁迪 |
[29:04] | but me at the firehouse… | 但是我是消防员 |
[29:09] | works. | 这是我的工作 |
[29:11] | It makes sense. | 是有意义的 |
[29:13] | On a call, I know what to do | 出警时 我知道该做什么 |
[29:16] | and what not to do. | 不该做什么 |
[29:20] | But when I leave 51… | 但要是离开51大队 |
[29:24] | things haven’t always gone my way, okay? | 有些事就不那么如我所愿了 |
[29:30] | You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, | 遇到你是我这辈子最幸运的事 |
[29:32] | and I thank God for it, every day. | 我每天都因此感谢上帝 |
[29:35] | I just don’t want to lift this garden stone. | 可我不想去掺和那件事 |
[29:40] | I’ll be better off. | 我最好还是不要掺和 |
[29:42] | And whether the kid knows it or not, he will too. | 不论孩子知不知道 他最好也不要掺和 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:53] | Okay? | 好 |
[29:55] | You have all of 51. | 你有你的51大队 |
[29:57] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[30:00] | You might have had a son that loved you, Randall. | 你可能还会有个爱你的儿子 兰德尔 |
[30:05] | But you’ll never know. | 但你永远无从得知了 |
[30:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:24] | I’ll go meet him. | 我去见他 |
[30:47] | – Hi, Chief. – Hey, have a seat. | -队长 -请坐 |
[30:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:58] | CFD’s inquiry into this apartment fire | 消防局现在对这起公寓火灾 |
[31:00] | is now a full-blown investigation. | 展开全面调查了 |
[31:03] | Thanks to Lieutenant Severide, this thing has gone nuclear. | 因为西弗莱德副队 这件事一发不可收拾了 |
[31:08] | Huh? What’s this? | 是吗 这是什么 |
[31:10] | Your sworn statement that Lieutenant Casey | 你的誓词 说凯西副队和81云梯队 |
[31:13] | and Truck 81 were redeployed because we believed | 被重新调配了 因为我们认为 |
[31:15] | it was a life-threatening emergency. | 当时情况紧急 人命关天 |
[31:21] | All you have to do is sign. | 你只要签字就行了 |
[31:35] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[31:38] | Hit and run, 3304 South Wabash. | 肇事逃逸 南沃巴什街3304号 |
[31:54] | Go block that side of the street. | 去街道那边堵住 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:56] | Apparently the car fled after barreling the sidewalk. | 车子冲上人行道撞到人后就跑了 |
[31:59] | Our guys are trying to figure out what the hell happened. | 我们都没弄清楚是怎么回事 |
[32:02] | How many injured? | 多少人受伤 |
[32:03] | At least a dozen scattered over a block, maybe more. | 一个街区至少有十二个人吧 可能更多 |
[32:06] | We’ll work our way down the block. | 我们沿街道一一救助 |
[32:08] | – You leap frog. – Yeah, copy that. | -你直接去那边 -没问题 |
[32:09] | Ma’am, you all right? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[32:10] | I’ll call for an EMS Plan One. | 我寻求紧急医疗服务 |
[32:12] | – I’m gonna start triaging. – All right. | -我开始伤员分类 -好 |
[32:15] | You all right, kid? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 你没事吧孩子 慢点慢点 |
[32:17] | Easy, kid. Hey, what’s up, man? | 慢点 孩子 怎么了 |
[32:19] | Easy now, easy. | 你慢点来 |
[32:19] | What kind of a damn fool drives a car | 哪个傻逼才会在 |
[32:21] | down the middle of a sidewalk? | 人行道中间开车啊 |
[32:23] | We’re gonna patch you up, okay? | 我们会帮你处理伤口的 |
[32:28] | Here he comes again! | 他又来了 |
[32:32] | Easy, now. Easy. Come on! | 慢点 慢点 来 |
[32:35] | Come on, kid. Easy. | 慢慢来 孩子 |
[32:36] | Just let me check you out. | 我先看看你的情况 |
[32:38] | Come on, kid. Easy, kid. | 孩子 过来 别紧张 |
[33:18] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[33:19] | OK. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[33:22] | Tiberg? | 是泰伯吗 |
[33:23] | The main thing he wanted to know | 他主要想知道的是 |
[33:24] | is what the girl told Pridgen. | 那个女孩跟普利根说了什么 |
[33:26] | I had to tell him I didn’t hear it. | 我跟他说我没听到 |
[33:29] | Why not just question the girl directly? | 为什么不直接去问那个女孩 |
[33:30] | They can’t find her. | 他们找不到她 |
[33:32] | The uncle refused treatment, so there’s no paperwork. | 她叔叔拒绝接受治疗 所以没有任何记录 |
[33:35] | So it’s my word against Pridgen’s. | 所以是我跟普利根各执一词喽 |
[33:38] | – Yeah. – Great. | -是 -好极了 |
[33:40] | And the only other person there was… | 当时在场的唯一另一个人… |
[33:43] | Walking into Pridgen’s office. | 正在去普利根的办公室 |
[33:52] | Once this all shakes out, | 等这件事结束 |
[33:54] | Squad 3 is gonna need a new lieutenant. | 3号救援队就需要个新副队了 |
[34:01] | You know, everyone here at 51 | 说实话 51大队的所有人 |
[34:03] | has treated me with respect, Chief. | 都对我礼貌有加 队长 |
[34:08] | And? | 所以呢 |
[34:10] | I just want to get along in this house. | 我只想跟这个消防队的人好好相处 |
[34:19] | You don’t sign this, Welch, | 你要是不签字 韦尔奇 |
[34:22] | there is no house. | 你根本没有相处的机会 |
[34:25] | I brought you in here, and I can bounce you out. | 是我调你来的 我也能把你踢走 |
[34:55] | Then bounce me out. | 那就把我踢走吧 |
[34:57] | Because I’m not lying for you. | 我才不会为你说谎 |
[35:03] | Then get your gear and get out. | 那马上带上你的东西滚 |
[35:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:33] | Yeah, well, I was a firefighter | 帕特·普利根当队长前 |
[35:34] | before Pat Pridgen became Chief. | 我是个消防员 |
[35:37] | I’ll be one after he’s gone. | 等他不当了我仍然是 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 走了 |
[35:56] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[35:58] | Hi, I’m Randy McHolland. | 你好 我是兰迪·麦考兰 |
[36:00] | McHolland. Randy McHolland. | 麦考兰 兰迪·麦考兰 |
[36:04] | Emmett, | 埃米特 |
[36:06] | I’m your biological f– | 我是你的生父… |
[36:10] | “Biological”? | 生父 |
[36:14] | Emmett, hey, it’s great to meet you. | 埃米特 很高兴见到你 |
[36:17] | Thanks for reaching out. | 谢谢你主动联系我 |
[36:23] | 金苹果酒店 24小时开放 | |
[37:19] | Okay, I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[37:21] | The double date idea, total bust. | 四人约会这主意真是糟透了 |
[37:25] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[37:27] | The important thing is that you’re getting back out there. | 重要的是你振作起来了 |
[37:30] | I say we finish these | 我们喝完这个 |
[37:33] | and go anywhere besides Molly’s. | 然后去除了莫莉外的随便任何地方 |
[37:37] | Because the perfect guy is out there somewhere. | 因为一定会有完美男人 |
[37:40] | Let’s go hunt him down. | 我们去找他吧 |
[37:42] | You know, the, um– the truth is I just– | 其实…说实话我… |
[37:46] | I just don’t feel ready for all this. | 我觉得我还没准备好 |
[37:48] | Come on, it’s ladies’ night in, like, half the bars in Chicago. | 拜托 今天芝加哥半数酒吧都是女士之夜 |
[37:53] | You know what I really need, Sylvie? | 你知道我真正需要的是什么吗 希尔薇 |
[37:55] | What? | 什么 |
[37:57] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[38:06] | You got one. | 有我在 |
[38:13] | This one you’re gonna want to hear. Trust me. | 这个你听了一定不会失望 相信我 |
[38:15] | I just got off the phone with Deputy District Chief Tiberg. | 我刚跟区里的泰伯副局长通完电话 |
[38:20] | All right, you first. | 好吧 你先说 |
[38:23] | Welch gave a statement supporting Severide. | 韦尔奇给出口供支持西弗莱德 |
[38:27] | Pridgen has been relieved of his command. | 普利根被解除职务了 |
[38:30] | Oh, Chief, that is fantastic. | 队长 真是太棒了 |
[38:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but here’s the thing. | 是不错 但有个问题 |
[38:36] | I haven’t told Donna yet. | 我还没告诉堂娜 |
[38:38] | I don’t even know how to tell her | 我都不知道怎么跟她说 |
[38:39] | because she’s come to rely on me, | 因为她什么事都靠我 |
[38:40] | you know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[38:41] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[38:42] | Ah, suggestions? Come on. | 有什么办法吗 快想 |
[38:45] | Okay, just tell her that your family at 51 needs you. | 就跟她说你在51大队的家人需要你 |
[38:48] | I mean, I bet you she’ll understand that. | 她肯定会理解的 |
[38:51] | Okay, okay. Hey. | 好好 堂娜 |
[38:54] | – How’s my baby boy? – Sound asleep. | -咱儿子怎么样了 -好好睡着呢 |
[38:57] | – Christopher. – Hey, Donna. | -克里斯托弗 -堂娜 |
[39:01] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[39:05] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 真是太不好开口了 |
[39:06] | My replacement Chief at 51, | 51大队替我当队长的那个人 |
[39:10] | he’s been ordered to step down. | 上面给撤了 |
[39:13] | You’re going back to work. | 你要回去工作了 |
[39:20] | Well, I hate for you to go, you know that. | 我不想让你回去 你知道的 |
[39:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:24] | – But if they need you… – They do. | -但如果他们需要你… -他们需要 |
[39:28] | Then I understand. | 那我理解 |
[39:31] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[39:33] | Oh! Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:35] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:38] | Okay, I’m gonna step out and make a quick phone call. | 好 我先出去打个电话 |
[39:43] | – I’m not getting it. – That’s okay. | -我不懂 -没事 |
[39:48] | – No double date tonight? – Nope. | -今晚没有四人约会吗 -没有 |
[39:55] | Hey, how did it go? | 情况如何 |
[39:56] | Good. Great. Nice guy. | 很不错 人很好 |
[39:57] | Just wanted to meet me, you know? | 就想见见我 |
[40:01] | I told you it was gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 我就说不会有事 亲爱的 |
[40:04] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:06] | Scotch? | 威士忌 |
[40:07] | All right, thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[40:14] | Truck 81 has been cleared of all wrongdoing. | 81云梯队已证实没有任何失误 |
[40:17] | Chief Boden will be back at 51 next shift. | 博登队长下个班就回来 |
[40:19] | – No way! – Huh? | -太棒了 -真的吗 |
[40:21] | – What about Pridgen? – Gone for good. | -普利根呢 -永远走人了 |
[40:23] | – Mmm! – Yeah! | -耶 -棒 |
[40:25] | Mmm! Drinks on the house, everyone! | 棒 今晚酒免费喝 各位 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 太好了 |