Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Celia, look at me. 茜丽娅 看着我
[00:04] Trust me when I say we are here to help you. 相信我 我们是来帮你的
[00:07] – Two, three… – Attagirl. -二 三 -好样的
[00:09] – Thank you, Son. – You’re welcome, Pop. -谢谢你 儿子 -不客气 爸
[00:10] It was everything I wanted and more. 一切比我想象中的还要好
[00:12] Pop? 爸
[00:18] Maybe it’s time to put yourself back on the market. 你可能是时候再找个女朋友了
[00:20] I think you’re right. 我想你说得对
[00:23] I’m just getting out of a relationship. 我刚走出一段关系
[00:25] Me too. 我也是
[00:52] Making your getaway? 想偷偷溜走吗
[00:53] I’m on shift today. 我今天上班
[00:56] Didn’t I tell you? 我没告诉你吗
[00:57] I don’t think so. 好像没有
[00:59] But, you know, we haven’t really done 但话说回来 昨天晚上
[01:00] that much talking since we left the bar the other night. 离开酒吧之后我们好像就没什么机会说话
[01:03] Yeah, I guess not. 我想是的
[01:05] I mean, what do we know about each other, really, 说起来 我们两个之间
[01:09] when it comes down to it? 到底互相了解多少呢
[01:10] Well, let’s see. 我想想
[01:12] Your name is Krystal. 你叫克丽丝托
[01:16] Gwen? Beth! Beth! 还是格温 贝丝 贝丝
[01:18] Beth. Your name is Beth. 贝丝 你叫贝丝
[01:21] And you’re a hell of a lot of fun, Beth. 你是个很有趣的人 贝丝
[01:24] Yeah? 是吗
[01:25] What else? 还有什么
[01:27] Uh, let’s see. 我想想
[01:28] You own an Ansel Adams. 你有一幅安塞尔·亚当斯的作品
[01:30] 20 bucks at IKEA. 宜家买的 二十块
[01:33] And you smoke Cuban cigars? 你还抽古巴雪茄
[01:35] Those belong to my ex. 那是我前夫的
[01:38] Sign the papers tomorrow, and then it’s official. 明天签完字 我们就正式离婚了
[01:42] Whose idea was it? 谁提出来的
[01:43] Mine. 我
[01:45] We got along fine, but, uh, 我们一直处得挺好
[01:48] but his career hit the skids, and… 但然后他事业受挫
[01:51] he became bitter and vicious. 他就开始变得尖酸刻薄
[01:54] How come your thing fell apart? 你又是怎么分手的
[01:57] Just…bad timing. 时机不合适
[02:01] So it’s agreed. 那就这么说好了
[02:03] We are both fresh out of serious relationships, 我们都刚走出一段认真的关系
[02:06] looking to have some fun… 如今只是想寻点开心
[02:07] – Mmm? – Fool around… -还有呢 -及时行乐
[02:09] Go on a cross-country crime spree. 做一对跨国雌雄大盗
[02:11] Absolutely. 没问题
[02:22] I’m glad I got to spend some time with my father… 很高兴我能跟父亲度过最后的日子
[02:26] and he got to know all of you. 他也有机会认识你们
[02:29] Right now, I’m gonna take advantage of some unused furlough 如今我准备利用之前积攒的休假
[02:31] and wrap up my father’s affairs. 来处理我父亲的后事
[02:33] Uh, don’t forget, Chief, 别忘了 队长
[02:34] you’re also entitled to paternity leave. 你还可以休产假
[02:36] I will be taking furlough, Mouch. 我休自己的假就行 穆奇
[02:39] And a lot of it. 我假多着呢
[02:41] I know you’ll all be fine without me. 我不在的期间相信你们都没问题的
[02:43] Battalion Chief Pat Pridgen will fill in the void. 帕特·普利根队长将会暂代我的工作
[02:46] Treat him right. 对他好点
[02:47] His own house, 17, was closed last year 他的17大队去年被关了
[02:48] by our old friend Ms. McLeod. 拜我们的老朋友麦克劳德女士所赐
[02:52] Aw, come on. McLeod wasn’t all bad… 麦克劳德也没有这么坏
[02:56] as soulless assassins go. 比冷血杀手好那么一点吧
[02:59] Don’t worry about 51, Chief. 不用担心51队 队长
[03:02] I’ll take good care of it in your absence. 你不在的时候我会好好照看它的
[03:06] I’m terribly sorry for your loss. 你父亲的事我很遗憾
[03:09] Thanks. 谢了
[03:15] Take as much time as you need, Chief. 想休多久都行 队长
[03:17] Yeah, you earned it. 没错 这是你应得的
[03:19] Gonna miss you like hell, Chief. 我们会想你的 队长
[03:20] And I’m gonna miss you too. 我也会想你们的
[03:23] Well… some of you. 至少你们当中的一部分人
[03:27] Hey, Chief. Squad’s still shorthanded. 队长 救援队还缺人
[03:29] We getting anyone to sub for Newhouse? 会有人来暂代纽豪斯的工作吗
[03:31] Talk to Chief Pridgen about that. 去问普利根队长
[03:32] It’s in his hands now. 现在归他管了
[03:36] See you when I see you. 咱们回头见
[03:38] He’ll be back in a week. 他一周后就会回来
[03:40] He’ll be back next shift. 我猜他下一轮班就会回来
[03:43] Yeah. 是啊
[03:46] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 你一定是在逗我吧
[03:48] What the hell is he doing here? 他来这里干什么
[03:51] What’s the matter, Welch? You lost? 怎么了 韦尔奇 迷路了吗
[03:53] I’m good. 我好得很
[03:56] I caught a relief assignment to Squad 3. 我顶了3号救援队的职位空缺
[03:58] Looks like I’ll be working here at 51 for a while. 看来我要在51大队待上一阵子了
[04:15] Welch’s own driver almost died in that crash. 韦尔奇他们队的司机差点死于那场车祸
[04:18] And he was perfectly willing to let Joe Cruz take the fall, 而他却让乔·克鲁兹背黑锅
[04:20] when in fact he was the one who ordered his men 事实上是他命令手下
[04:22] to beat 81 to the scene. 抢在81云梯车前到达现场
[04:23] Welch has paid for his mistake. 韦尔奇已经受到了应得的处罚
[04:25] He’s been stripped of his rank– 他被降级了…
[04:27] This isn’t just about the crash, Chief. 不仅是那场车祸 队长
[04:29] There’s a lot of things leading up to this. 之前我们就有很多过节
[04:30] Welch is a pigheaded, misogynistic– 韦尔奇这人一意孤行 性别歧视…
[04:32] Do I get a chance to talk? 能让我说句话吗
[04:35] I’m just trying to give you the whole story 我只想让你了解所有事情经过
[04:37] before you cram him down our throats. 免得你不由分说就将他留下
[04:38] Gabby. 加比
[04:40] Are you the officer in charge of Squad 3? 你是3号救援队的老大吗
[04:42] No, but I– 不是 但我…
[04:43] You? 是你吗
[04:46] Lieutenant Severide is in charge of Squad 3. 西弗莱德副队主管3号救援队
[04:48] Oh! That’s right. 没错 是了
[04:51] Lieutenant, do you have any personal conflicts with Welch? 副队 你跟韦尔奇有任何个人恩怨吗
[04:54] Not directly, no, but I don’t like the guy. 没有直接冲突 但我不喜欢这人
[04:56] Is he a bad firefighter? 他不是个称职的消防员吗
[04:57] Well, I can’t speak for that, but like Dawson was saying– 也不能这么说 但是像道森说的
[04:59] Well, I can. 我能
[05:01] He’s a terrific firefighter. He doesn’t suffer fools. 他是个很棒的消防员 他不忍受傻逼
[05:04] Maybe that doesn’t make him pleasant company, 也许他不是个讨喜的同事
[05:06] but he’s got heart. 但他很善良
[05:07] I’m pinned down in a flashover, 我在处理一起闪燃案
[05:09] I want Tommy Welch coming to get me. 我想要汤米·韦尔奇来找我
[05:10] – Yeah, well, I’d rather burn– – Dawson. -我宁愿烧… -道森
[05:13] Relief assignments are not a popularity contest. 找顶缺人员可不是人气大比拼
[05:16] So you better learn to get along with Welch. 你们最好学会跟韦尔奇处好关系
[05:19] Anything else I can help you with? 你们还有什么事吗
[05:22] No, Chief. Thanks for hearing us out. 没了 队长 多谢你听我们说这些
[05:37] You empty the pot, you gotta make a new one. 你倒空了咖啡壶 就得再煮一壶
[05:39] House rules. 这里的规矩
[05:42] All right. 好吧
[05:46] How’s your boy Molina? 莫利纳怎么样了
[05:47] Oh, yeah, he’s up and about. 他好转了 能下床走动了
[05:50] Hey, your eye’s looking good. 你眼睛看起来康复得不错啊
[05:52] It’s getting there, getting there. 还行吧 还行吧
[05:54] I hope you’re not expecting a big, warm 51 welcome, 希望你没指望51消防队对你热烈欢迎
[05:57] ’cause, you know, we’re not exactly thrilled to have you here. 因为你来其实我们并不高兴
[05:59] No, that’s okay. All right? 没关系 好吗
[06:01] I’m not here for the conversation. 我不是来聊天的
[06:02] I’m here to do a job. 而是来工作的
[06:03] You don’t have to like it. 你没必要喜欢
[06:07] Don’t worry about Welch. 别担心韦尔奇
[06:08] All right? I’ll keep him on a short leash. 好吗 我会盯紧一点
[06:09] Appreciate that. 谢谢
[06:11] And look. If you want to make him scrape 听着 如果你想要他
[06:12] the gunk out of the trench drains on the apparatus floor, 刮掉车库里排水沟的泥巴
[06:15] who am I to stop you? 我绝不阻止你
[06:17] Where the hell have you been past couple of nights? 你前几晚都去哪里了
[06:19] I never saw you come home. 我没见你回家
[06:20] You and Dawson? 你和道森
[06:24] Do you remember the woman I was talking to 记得那天晚上在莫利酒吧
[06:26] the other night at Molly’s? 跟我说话的女人吗
[06:27] Yeah, kind of hard to forget. 记得 很难忘记
[06:29] Yeah. 嗯
[06:31] You’ve been with her this whole time? 你一直都跟她在一起吗
[06:37] What have you done with Matt Casey? 原来的马特·凯西去哪里了
[06:38] Oh, get out of here. 少来啦
[06:40] I deserve a little fun, get my mind off things. 我也该找点乐子 分散注意力
[06:42] Yeah, of course you do. 当然啦
[06:43] – Good for you. – Yeah. -真不错 -是啊
[06:53] How’s it going, Dawson? 怎么样 道森
[06:55] I just wanted to tell you 我只是想告诉你
[06:57] that whatever agreement that you and Casey had with Chief Boden, 不管你和凯西跟博登队长有什么协议
[07:01] you don’t have to worry about me blowing your cover to Pridgen. 你都没必要担心我去普利根那里揭发你
[07:04] Casey and I aren’t together anymore. 我和凯西已经分手了
[07:05] Fine, I can play along with that. 好 我可以跟你们演
[07:08] I’m not lying. Why would– 我没有撒谎 我为什么…
[07:13] You know what? 知道吗
[07:14] Welcome to 51. 欢迎来到51号消防队
[07:27] I don’t know if you remember me, but– 我不知道你是否记得我 但是
[07:28] Oh, my God. Celia! 天啊 茜丽娅
[07:31] Oh, I almost didn’t recognize you 你的肋骨里没卡着钢筋
[07:32] without the rebar stuck in your ribs. 我差点没认出你
[07:35] – How are you? – I’m really good, yeah. -你好吗 -挺好的
[07:38] The stitches are already out. 已经拆线了
[07:42] Here, I– I made this for you 这是我给你做的
[07:44] as, like, a “Thank you.” 是一份致谢礼物
[07:45] It’s beautiful. I love it. 真美 我喜欢
[07:48] I just wanted to say I really appreciate you rescuing me, 我只是想说 谢谢你救我
[07:53] and what I did was really stupid. 我当时真是太蠢了
[07:56] Like, epically stupid. It’s not who I am. 超级蠢 我不是那种人
[07:58] Hey, I was a teenager once. You make mistakes. 谁没年轻过 犯错是正常的
[08:01] The trick is learning from ’em so you don’t make ’em again. 只要能从中学到教训 不要再次犯错
[08:04] You must have caught a lot of hell from your parents, huh? 你父母对你一定很严厉吧
[08:07] It’s just my mom, and she doesn’t really care. 就我妈妈在我身边 她也不怎么关心
[08:10] She–she doesn’t care that you smoked pot laced with PCP? 她不介意你抽大麻和迷幻药吗
[08:13] She was way more pissed I lost my guitar 她更生气的是我在路上
[08:15] somewhere along the way. 弄丢了吉他
[08:16] – Your guitar? – Yeah. -你的吉他 -是啊
[08:18] Halfway decent solid-top acoustic. 还算高档的实木吉他
[08:20] I must have set it down somewhere when I was out of my mind. 一定是我嗑嗨时把它放在哪里了
[08:23] Now she refuses to help me get a new one. 现在她拒绝帮我买把新的
[08:28] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[08:30] Person trapped. 2600 West Fullerton. 有人被困 西富勒顿街2600号
[08:32] Uh, I gotta run. 我得走了
[08:34] Uh, hey, give me your number. 告诉我你的号码
[08:36] – We can text. – Okay. -我们可以发短信 -好啊
[08:39] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[08:44] Okay. So good to see you. 好 见到你真好
[08:47] Bye. 拜拜
[09:13] – What are we looking at? – Don’t know yet. -什么情况 -还不知道
[09:15] Somebody call for help? 有人报警了吗
[09:16] Not up here. In back. 没在这里 在后面
[09:18] His name is Jerry and he’s caught in the pinsetter. 他叫杰瑞 被困在保龄球木瓶排列器里了
[09:20] – He’s caught in the what? – The pinsetter, lane 9. -什么东西 -九号道的保龄球木瓶排列器
[09:28] Hey, Capp, get a toolbox in here now. 卡普 马上拿个工具箱来
[09:30] – Copy that, Lieutenant. – How do we get to him? -收到 副队 -怎么靠近他
[09:32] Through the maintenance area in back–I can show you. 通过后面的维修区 我可以带你们去
[09:34] Everybody follow her. 大家都跟她走
[09:35] No, no, we should keep some eyes out front. 不不 我们该留几个人在前面看着
[09:37] Casey, Brett, come with me. 凯西 布莱特 跟我走
[09:40] Does he make a habit of ignoring his battalion chief? 他是不是经常无视大队长
[09:46] You guys get back. Get off the lane. 你们后退 不要踩在球道上
[09:50] 81, we need a K-12 with bolt-cutters right away. 81号云梯车 我们马上需要无齿锯和断线钳
[09:53] Comin’ in. 这就来
[09:57] Hey, Jerry, can you hear me, bud? 杰瑞 你能听到吗
[09:58] – Yeah. It hurts! – Yeah, I know, okay? -能 好疼 -我知道
[10:00] Just sit tight. 你撑住
[10:01] We’re gonna get you out of there. 我们会救你出来的
[10:09] What you doing, bud? You trying to steal pins? 你在干什么 想偷木瓶吗
[10:11] The pinsetter arm is jammed! I’m stuck good! 保龄球木瓶排列器的臂部卡住了 我被困住了
[10:18] All right, this is lane 9. 好的 这就是9号道
[10:28] Capp, go around through the back door over there! 卡普 从那边的后门走
[10:31] You got it. 没问题
[10:43] Cruz. 克鲁兹
[10:53] – Capp, are you there? – Yeah! -卡普 你到了吗 -到了
[10:55] I’m here, Severide! 我在这了 西弗莱德
[10:56] Hand me the biggest flathead you got. 把最大的平头螺丝刀给我
[11:08] Hey, Jerry, can you wiggle your fingers? 杰瑞 你能动一动手指吗
[11:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:12] Like, barely. 很勉强
[11:14] He’s diaphoretic, going into shock. 他在大量出汗 快休克了
[11:17] Hey, what about this shaft? 这条轴呢
[11:19] If you cut it, the levers should separate. 只要割断 整个轴承都会散掉
[11:21] Okay, well, I’m gonna need a saw. 好的 我需要一把锯子
[11:24] All right. 好的
[11:25] Hey, who’s outside? Otis? 谁还在外面 奥蒂斯
[11:27] Yeah. 怎么了
[11:28] Otis, we need a reciprocating saw, now. 奥蒂斯 我们现在需要一把橫切长锯
[11:30] On my way. 马上去拿
[11:32] I’m not getting a radial pulse. 我摸不到桡动脉脉搏
[11:35] No blood flow to the limb. 这条胳膊血液不流通了
[11:36] All right, well, we’re going as fast as we can here. 好 我们要尽快行动
[11:39] Hey, let’s hurry up with that saw! 快点把锯子送过去
[11:41] Watch your step. 小心点
[11:46] All right, Jerry, hang in there, bud, all right? 杰瑞 坚持住 伙计
[11:47] You’re just gonna feel a little buzz, okay? 你可能会感到有些震动
[12:01] Hang on, bud. 坚持住 伙计
[12:13] – All right! – Pull. -好了 -拉
[12:21] All right, let’s go, let’s go. 好了 咱们走 咱们走
[12:27] Okay, everybody, let’s wrap it up! 伙计们 收工
[12:37] Oh, hey, you okay there, Zvone–uh– 你没事吧 兹沃…
[12:41] How do you pronounce his name? 他的名字怎么读来着
[12:42] – Otis. – You okay there, Otis? -奥蒂斯 -你没事吧 奥蒂斯
[12:49] Stay off that thing! They wax the lanes! 别走那边 地板上了蜡
[12:55] What, has this guy never gone bowling before? 这家伙从来没打过保龄球吗
[12:59] Come on, little buddy! Come on! 过来 小家伙 过来
[13:01] Don’t give up hope! We’re all pulling for ya! 不要放弃希望 我们为你加油
[13:03] Come on! 过来
[13:05] Look at this guy. 瞧瞧他
[13:12] I knew you had it in you! 我知道你可以的
[13:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:17] Ohh… okay, folks. 好了 伙计们
[13:19] Think we all learned a valuable lesson here today. 我想我们今天都上了宝贵的一课
[13:22] Keep your heads out of the gutter. 不要把头塞到槽里去
[13:28] I’m fine. 我没事
[13:38] Hey. What’s going on? 喂 怎么回事
[13:40] Yeah, we just left the hospital. 是啊 我们刚离开医院
[13:42] Looks like the guy is gonna keep his arm. 看起来那家伙手臂保住了
[13:45] Oh, man, I can’t believe we missed that. 我们竟然错过了那一幕
[13:50] Yo, uh, hold–wait, hang on. Let me tell Brett. 等等 让我告诉布莱特
[13:52] Um, Otis slipped in the bowling lane and fell right on his ass. 奥蒂斯在保龄球道上摔了个狗啃泥
[13:57] You know how they wax the floors? 地板上都打了蜡呢
[13:58] Cool. Um, will you wait just a minute? 是啊 你能等一会吗
[14:01] I’m gonna go price out a guitar. 我去问问吉他的价钱
[14:30] You can do that wherever. You can just take it– 什么地方都可以 只要…
[14:32] Lieutenant Severide, a moment? 西弗莱德副队 能说句话吗
[14:35] Chief. 队长
[14:42] That was, uh, quick, clear thinking 刚才的救援你反应很快
[14:44] you exhibited back there. 思路很清晰
[14:46] I like that you aren’t afraid to push back on an order 我喜欢你在紧急情况之下
[14:49] when the situation calls for it. 不惧违抗命令
[14:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:54] CFD could use more officers like you. 消防局就需要你这样的消防员
[15:03] You didn’t get hurt, did you, buddy? 你没受伤吧 伙计
[15:06] Otis. Everyone calls me Otis. 我叫奥蒂斯 大家都叫我奥蒂斯
[15:08] No, you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[15:10] From now on, your name’s Gutter Ball. 从现在开始 就叫你保龄球了
[15:15] Cut him some slack, Chief. 饶了他吧 队长
[15:17] Could have happened to any of us. 任何人都有可能会那样
[15:19] He’s lucky he lost his footing 他应该为只是摔倒在
[15:20] on a bowling alley and not pitched roof, Lieutenant. 保龄球道上而不是屋顶斜坡上而庆幸 副队
[15:23] Screw-up’s a screw-up. 搞砸了就是搞砸了
[15:30] Nickname is basically a term of endearment, Otis. 绰号也算是一种示好嘛 奥蒂斯
[15:35] “Otis” already is a nickname. 奥蒂斯已经是绰号了
[15:38] Oh, yeah. 是哦
[15:46] Beth? 贝丝
[15:48] – Hey. – Matt? Hey. -你好 -马特 你好
[15:50] How’d you know where to find me? 你怎么知道我在这里
[15:51] I didn’t think I mentioned what house I worked out of. 我记得我没告诉你在哪上班啊
[15:53] I actually wasn’t looking for you. 我其实不是来找你的
[15:55] I’m here meeting my ex-husband. 我是来找我的前夫
[15:56] We’re, um, finalizing today. 我们 今天要正式离婚了
[16:03] Uh, your… ex works here at 51? 你前夫在51号消防队工作吗
[16:08] Yep. 是啊
[16:18] So we’re really going through with this, huh, Beth? 我们真的要这样吗 贝丝
[16:29] Fine. Let’s get it over with. 好吧 那咱们快点解决吧
[16:44] Pat Pridgen? 帕特·普利根
[16:45] You’re married to Battalion Chief Pat Pridgen? 你是大队长帕特·普利根的妻子
[16:48] – Not anymore. – Beth… -以后不再是了 -贝丝
[16:53] How did we spend 48 hours together 为什么我们整整在一起两天
[16:56] without making that connection? 还不知道有这层关系
[16:57] Well, I certainly wasn’t hiding anything from you. 我当然不是想隐瞒你了
[17:00] Point taken, but, obviously, 我知道 但是显然
[17:03] we need to nip this in the bud right now. 我们现在得防患于未然
[17:06] – I thought we were having fun. – We were. -我还以为我们一起很开心呢 -没错
[17:07] We’re also racing headlong toward disaster. 而且我们也离危险越来越近
[17:10] – Pat and I are divorced. – So what? -帕特和我都离婚了 -那又怎么样
[17:13] He’s obviously still carrying a torch for you. 他显然对你还有感觉
[17:15] Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m a free woman. 那无所谓 我现在是自由身了
[17:17] But I’m not a free man. I work for him. 但我不是 我是他的下属
[17:20] He finds out I’m sleeping with his ex-wife, 要是他发现我和他前妻搞在一起
[17:22] he’ll end my career. 他肯定不会放过我
[17:23] Well, then let’s not tell him, okay? 那咱们不告诉他 行吗
[17:26] – Beth! – Matt! -贝丝 -马特
[17:29] – Come on. – I can keep a secret. Can’t you? -别这样 -我能保守秘密 你呢
[17:45] So I talked to Angie from Chicago Med. 我跟芝加哥医院的安吉聊了
[17:47] She was on shift the night 那晚她当班
[17:48] Celia’s mother came to pick her up. 茜丽娅的妈妈来接她出院的
[17:50] Way more worried about the hospital bills 相比起她女儿的情况
[17:52] than her daughter’s condition. 她更关心医院账单
[17:53] She actually tried to stop the doctor 她居然还想阻止医生
[17:55] from treating Celia. 帮茜丽娅治疗
[17:57] There have been ongoing issues with family services, 她们之间还有家庭矛盾
[18:00] and anyway, that’s the story behind this. 总之 这就是这吉他背后的故事
[18:05] Oh, yeah, that’s busted again. 是的 那个又坏了
[18:08] I already called the landlord twice. 我已经打房东两次电话了
[18:13] I could ask Casey to come fix it. 我可以让凯西来修
[18:18] Dawson, you gotta be strong. 道森 你要坚强
[18:21] Separation is exactly what you guys need. 你俩必须要分开一下
[18:24] Yeah, I’m not so sure. 是吗 我可不确定
[18:25] Harrison and I dated for years, 哈里森和我在一起那么多年
[18:28] and I could never see our relationship 可是直到他离开我才
[18:29] for what it really was until he left. 看清楚我们的的关系
[18:33] So stop dwelling on Casey for a while. 别再纠结凯西了
[18:39] You could go on a date. 你可以去约个会嘛
[18:47] *The itsy bitsy spider* *那只小蜘蛛*
[18:50] *ran…something something* *跑去了那啥啥*
[18:53] *Ah-na-na-na na-na-na-na* *啊啦啦啦啦啦*
[18:57] Oh! Oh…okay. 来了
[19:02] – Thank God! – Hey, hey, easy now! -谢天谢地 -悠着点
[19:05] Save some of that energy for the game! 留点力气打游戏去
[19:07] Hey, Chief. 你好 队长
[19:08] Boy, am I glad to see you. 天啊 你来太好了
[19:10] Hey, Chief, what games you got? 队长 你有什么游戏啊
[19:12] Luke, do not touch that computer, all right? 卢克 别碰那电脑 好吗
[19:15] We’re not gonna– 我们可不…
[19:16] Okay, you know what? 好了 你们猜怎么着
[19:18] Let’s all go downstairs! Come on! 都下楼去吧
[19:20] Get downstairs. Watch TV. 下去吧 去看电视
[19:23] I give up! 我不管你们了
[19:24] Um, I watched a dozen videos. 我看了一堆视频
[19:26] I know I got the swaddling thing down, 我知道我已经裹紧他了
[19:28] but the baby kept on crying. 但他还是哭
[19:30] All right. 好吧
[19:32] – Yeah. – Yeah? -是的 -是吗
[19:34] Oh, yeah. Aw… 好的
[19:38] What are you doing? Look, it’s too dirty down there. 你在干什么 地上多脏啊
[19:40] – We haven’t vacuumed in days. – He’ll live. I promise. -我们好久没吸尘了 -他死不了 我保证
[19:47] Hmm. You’re a genius at this. 你真是会哄孩子
[19:54] Tell Cindy. 跟辛迪说去吧
[19:57] How’s it going at the firehouse? 消防队里如何
[19:58] Eh, there’s a little sand in the gears 韦尔奇这个害群之马
[20:00] what with Welch coming in. 跑过来了
[20:03] Welch? 韦尔奇吗
[20:03] Yeah. 是的
[20:05] Pridgen brought in Welch to sub for Newhouse. 普利根借调来韦尔奇补纽豪斯的缺
[20:08] Tommy Welch is in my firehouse? 汤米·韦尔奇在我的消防队里吗
[20:11] You didn’t call me over here for parenting advice, did you? 你喊我来不是教你带孩子的 是不是
[20:17] Donna won’t let me wrap up my father’s affairs. 堂娜不让我处理我爸的后事
[20:19] She took over the whole damn operation. 什么都要听她的
[20:21] Left me here with a little one 把孩子丢给我
[20:22] like I’m some kind of a wet nurse. 好像我是奶妈一样
[20:23] I’m a fire chief, Herrmann. 我是消防队队长 赫尔曼
[20:25] I’m a leader of men. 是个领袖
[20:28] Tommy Welch is in my firehouse? 汤米·韦尔奇在我的消防队里吗
[20:30] All right, you know what? 行了 你知道吗
[20:31] Forget I said anything, all right? 当我什么都没说 好吗
[20:32] It’s not your problem, all right? 这不关你的事
[20:35] We can handle it. 我们能处理
[20:41] Is that a pocketknife on that key ring? 你钥匙环上是有把军刀吗
[20:44] He’ll never get that thing open. 他打不开的啦
[20:46] Those tiny fingers? 那小手哪有劲
[20:55] Hey, buddy. 你好 伙计
[20:56] Hey. 你好
[20:59] Takes five hours to break up with someone? 跟人分手要五个小时吗
[21:01] Wasn’t five hours. 才没五个小时
[21:07] You slept with her, didn’t you? 你又睡了她 是不是
[21:09] Casey, what the hell are you thinking? 凯西 你在想什么呢
[21:11] They’re divorced. 他们离婚了
[21:12] Yeah, I’ll try to remind Pridgen of that 等他喊所有人从起火大楼里撤退
[21:14] when he orders everyone to pull back 单留你的时候
[21:15] and leaves you inside a burning building. 我会试着提醒他的
[21:17] You gotta end this thing now before he finds out. 你得赶紧收手 别让他发现
[21:22] Really. 真的
[21:24] What? What is so funny? 干什么 笑什么
[21:27] You know you’re in trouble when even Kelly Severide 连凯利·西弗莱德都觉得你做得过了
[21:29] thinks you’re behaving recklessly. 那就是真有麻烦了
[21:30] Hey, man, I never slept with a chief’s wife. 老兄 我可没睡过队长的妻子
[21:33] Ex-wife. 前妻
[21:45] Hey, Gabby. 你好 加比
[21:53] Again, I’m really sorry about this. 再跟你说一次不好意思
[21:54] It’s just the water is only coming out of the faucet, 只是水光从龙头里流出来
[21:56] not the sprayer, and Sunday rates for a plumber– 喷头没水 周末请水管工的价格…
[21:59] I mean… 我是说…
[22:00] Really, it’s not a big deal. 真的 没关系
[22:04] Hey, I like your place. 你房子真不错
[22:06] Oh, thanks. Yeah, well– 谢谢 反正…
[22:08] I mean, it’s Brett’s place really, but…yeah. 老实说这是布莱特的房子 不过 谢谢
[22:12] She went to get you a six-pack. 她去给你买啤酒了
[22:14] It’s the least we could do. 算是我们的心意
[22:15] I’m telling you, this is a simple fix. 我说了 小事一桩
[22:19] All right. 好了
[22:23] Damn it! 可恶
[22:25] It’s a simple fix. 小事一桩
[22:27] A child could do it. 连小孩子都会修
[22:28] Well, I’m not a plumber by trade. 我又不是专业水管工
[22:30] Oh, yeah, you don’t say. 还用说吗
[22:32] Oh, hey, hey, hey. 好好好
[22:34] Okay, I’m sorry. It’s just that was– 对不起啦 只是那真的…
[22:35] that was funny. 好好笑
[22:36] That was funny. You can’t deny it. 很好笑 你也得承认
[22:37] I’m gonna get you a towel. 我去帮你拿个毛巾
[22:46] A highball is whiskey, ginger ale, and lemon. 高球杯鸡尾酒就是威士忌 姜汁汽水加柠檬
[22:49] Everybody knows that. 人人都知道
[22:50] Technically speaking, it’s any spirit served with a mixer. 严格说来 烈酒加汽水都是的
[22:53] Gin and tonic, rum and coke, what have you. 金汤力 自由古巴 随你配
[22:56] Please. 别吹了
[22:57] Hey, let’s ask our local mixologist. 咱们问问咱们的调酒专家吧
[22:59] – Herrmann… – He will not know. -赫尔曼 -他才不知道
[23:01] What’s a highball? 高球杯鸡尾酒是什么
[23:02] Not to be confused with a gutter ball. 可别跟保龄球搞混了
[23:08] You know what, Capp? 你猜怎么着 卡普
[23:10] How about you and me, we go outside? 不如我们两个 出去练练吧
[23:12] Touchy. 玻璃心啊
[23:13] Come on. 走啊
[23:14] Hey, he’s just ribbing you, Otis. Take it easy. 他就是闹着玩的 奥蒂斯 别激动
[23:16] No, no. I’m not gonna take it easy. 不 我就要激动
[23:18] Can you guys imagine Chief Boden 博登队长有这样
[23:20] ever treating any of us like that? 对待过我们中的谁吗
[23:22] Huh? Mocking us? 嘲笑我们
[23:24] Humiliating us? I’m asking you! 羞辱我们 我问你们话呢
[23:27] Whoa. No, all right? Boden would never do that 没有 好吗 博登不会这样的
[23:30] No! Of course not. 对 没错
[23:32] Boden’s a leader. He inspires us. 博登是个领袖 他鼓励我们
[23:36] Not like Pridgen though. 不像普利根那东西
[23:37] That guy’s a douche. 他就是个混蛋
[23:42] And the next guy who calls me 谁再叫我”保龄球”
[23:43] a gutter ball is gonna lose some teeth. 看我不打掉他的牙
[24:13] Sylvie! Hi. 希尔薇 你好
[24:16] Oh, my God. 天啊
[24:17] Where did this come from? 这从哪来的
[24:18] I hope it’s okay. 希望你不介意
[24:19] The guy at the store said it was a good one. 店里的人说这是把好琴
[24:21] It’s nicer than the one I lost. 这比我丢的那把要好
[24:24] You bought this for me? 你买给我的吗
[24:25] What’s going on? 怎么了
[24:27] Uh, Mom, this is Sylvie. 妈妈 这是希尔薇
[24:28] She’s the paramedic who saved me. 是救我的那个医护人员
[24:31] This is my mom, Sharon. 这是我妈妈 莎伦
[24:33] Hi, Sharon. 你好 莎伦
[24:35] What’s this? 这是什么
[24:36] Uh, well, I know Celia lost her guitar that day, 我知道茜利娅那天丢了自己的吉他
[24:38] and I was driving by a pawn shop on Clark 我开车路过克拉克街一家典当行
[24:40] where I once performed the Heimlich maneuver on the owner, 那个老板我用海姆利克氏急救法救过他
[24:43] so I thought, “Hey, maybe I can get a deal.” 所以我想”可能他会给我优惠呢”
[24:45] Give it back. 还回去
[24:47] Mom… 妈妈
[24:47] No, please. I want her to have it. 没关系 我想送给她
[24:50] You think I can’t look after my own daughter? 你觉得我养不起自己的孩子吗
[24:52] What? No, I– 什么 没有 我…
[24:54] I worked two weeks of overtime to buy her that guitar 我加了两周的班给她买的那把吉他
[24:56] and she just left it on a curb somewhere. 就这么给她扔路边了
[24:58] She needs to know things cost money. 她得明白钱挣的不容易
[25:03] You know, Celia very nearly died that day. 茜利娅那天差点就死了
[25:09] Don’t you think you should cut her a little slack? 你不觉得该稍微包容她点吗
[25:12] I’ll raise my own daughter, thanks. 我的女儿我自己养 谢谢
[25:14] Mom, she’s my friend. 妈妈 她是我朋友
[25:16] Stay away from her. 离她远点
[25:23] He’s gonna love it. 他肯定会喜欢的
[25:25] Had a buddy of mine print it up. 我找朋友印的
[25:26] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了
[25:27] Hey, there he is. 他来了
[25:29] Just the man I wanted to see. 说曹操曹操到
[25:32] Got you a present. Huh? 送你个礼物
[25:38] One of a kind! One of a kind! 不错吧 不错吧
[25:43] Don’t tell me I never did anything for you. 看我对你好不好
[25:44] Wow, look at that. 看看啊
[25:47] It’s hilarious. 真好笑
[25:48] NO, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[25:49] You gotta put it on. I promised my buddy 你穿上啊 我答应朋友
[25:51] I’d get a picture of you wearing it. 要照张你穿着的照片呢
[25:52] His shop did the embroidering. 字是他店里绣的
[25:55] It– come on! Don’t be such a wet blanket! 干什么 别扫兴嘛
[25:59] Hey, Chief, you know, joke’s a joke, but we don’t gotta– 队长 玩笑归玩笑 但是也不用…
[26:01] But what? 但是什么
[26:03] You want a shirt too? 你也想要一件吗
[26:04] I can see if my buddy can do triple-XL for you. 我可以问问朋友有没有超超大码的
[26:08] Eh, that’s okay, Chief. You know what? 没事的 队长 你猜怎么着
[26:12] We’re all good here. 我们没生气
[26:13] Pat! 帕特
[26:17] You got a minute? 有时间吗
[26:19] Of course, Beth. Of course. 当然 贝丝 当然
[26:30] I asked around about this guy. 我打听了下这家伙
[26:33] You know how he made chief? 你们猜他怎么当上队长的
[26:35] Ten years riding the desk at fire prevention. 在防火科坐了十年办公室
[26:38] Pfft! Figures. 怪不得
[26:40] Under his command, 17 was one 在他领导下 17大队成了
[26:42] of the worst run houses in the city. 全市管理最烂的消防局之一
[26:44] That’s why they shut it down. 所以他们才关闭了17大队
[26:47] And yet, like a cockroach, 可是他 像只蟑螂
[26:50] he just keeps going. 还在顽强地到处爬
[26:51] He’s a survivor, this one. 这家伙踩不死
[26:53] He plays the angles, and he don’t like to lose. 他喜欢耍手段 还输不起
[27:04] Beth? What are you doing here? 贝丝 你来干什么
[27:06] Well, I had to drop off Pat’s notarized copy of the divorce papers. 必须得送离婚协议书的公证件给帕特
[27:11] You had to? 必须哈
[27:13] There was no other way to get it to him, huh? 就没别的办法给他了吗
[27:16] Like the U.S. Mail? 比如寄给他
[27:17] Well, I guess I could have mailed it, 我猜是可以寄
[27:19] but then I couldn’t get to sneak a kiss with you 但那我就不能来帕特队长的消防队
[27:21] in Chief Pridgen’s firehouse. 偷偷吻你了
[27:23] You know, just for the thrill of it. 这样多刺激啊
[27:28] We can’t do this. 这样不行
[27:29] Oh, I’ll make it quick. 我会快点的
[27:30] I’m not talking about a kiss. 我说的不是接吻
[27:32] I’m talking about us. This has to stop. 我是说我们 不能这样了
[27:35] You’re a firefighter. 你是个消防员
[27:37] Can’t you handle a little bit of danger? 你就不能承受点小危险吗
[27:38] Sure, but, uh… 当然能 但是
[27:41] I’ve realized that this isn’t what I want. 我意识到这不是我想要的
[27:47] As fun as it’s been. 虽然很有意思
[27:49] Okay, fair enough. 好吧 那行
[27:52] What are you doing? 你干什么
[27:54] But it has been fun. You’re right about that. 但是很有意思 这话说得对
[28:12] Seemed like a good idea at the time, 当时我觉得是个好主意
[28:14] marrying a woman ten years my junior. 跟一个小我十岁的人结婚
[28:16] Hell, I thought I won the lottery. 我还以为我中大奖了呢
[28:19] Couldn’t have been more wrong. 真是大错特错了
[28:20] Really? 真的吗
[28:21] Seems like a sweet person. 人家看上去不错啊
[28:23] That’s the problem. 问题就在这里
[28:24] Everybody loves her, and she loved the attention. 大家都喜欢她 而她只喜欢当焦点的感觉
[28:27] Look, you take a woman like that out to a bar, 你带那样的女人去酒吧
[28:28] she’s gonna turn heads. 回头率很高
[28:30] It’s inevitable, 这种事不可避免
[28:31] but Beth, she would encourage it. 但是贝丝会故意吸引别人的目光
[28:34] Loves to stir up trouble. 就喜欢找麻烦
[28:36] Let’s just say, more than once, 怎么说呢 不止一次
[28:37] some young buck would come sniffing around 一些年轻小流氓去勾搭她
[28:39] and I’d have to knock him on his ass. 我不得不去揍人家
[28:43] And she calls me the flirt. 她还叫我花花公子
[28:47] Seems strange she’d dump a guy 她竟然甩了一个
[28:48] who picks a fight everywhere he goes. 到哪儿都挑事打架的人 真奇怪
[28:58] Hey, you tried. 你已经尽力了
[28:59] The kid’s got a lousy mom. 那孩子有个讨人厌的老妈
[29:00] You can’t beat yourself up over that. 这种事不能怪你
[29:03] I know what it’s like when you can’t rely on a parent. 我知道父母不负责任的感觉
[29:07] When I was in the ninth grade, my dad was traveling a lot, 我上九年级的时候 我爸爸经常出差
[29:09] and my mom had sort of a… 而我妈妈有点…
[29:14] nervous breakdown. 精神失常
[29:16] For real? 真的吗
[29:19] Yeah. 是啊
[29:21] But her sister, um, my Aunt Ann, 但她妹妹 安阿姨
[29:26] she stepped in. 她来了我家
[29:27] And she didn’t take my mom’s place, 她没有取代我妈妈的位置
[29:29] but she picked up the slack. 但是却挑起了那个重担
[29:33] I just– 我…
[29:35] I wish I could do that for Celia, you know? 我希望我也能为茜丽娅那样
[29:39] But her mom is obviously 但她妈妈显然
[29:41] not going to let that happen, I guess. 不会允许那种事发生
[29:44] Well, you sort of wounded the woman’s pride. 你那样有点伤她的自尊
[29:49] Maybe if you try and find a way to help that’s not so intrusive. 或许你可以想个更易让人接受的方法帮她
[30:08] Severide, come on in. Close the door. 西弗莱德 请进 把门关上
[30:13] What can I do for you, Chief? 有什么事吗 队长
[30:18] I wanted to get your take on Lieutenant Casey. 我想问问你对凯西副队的看法
[30:21] You mean my good friend and roommate? 你是指我的好友加室友吗
[30:22] That Lieutenant Casey? 那个凯西副队
[30:24] This would of course be 当然这场谈话
[30:25] an entirely confidential discussion. 严格保密
[30:31] Okay, well… 好吧
[30:33] Matt Casey is about one of the finest firefighters 放眼整个芝加哥消防局 马特·凯西
[30:36] I’ve had the opportunity to work with in the entire CFD. 是我有幸合作的最优秀的消防员之一
[30:38] Mmm, he runs a sloppy company, 他为人懒散
[30:41] and he lacks respect for his superiors. 而且不尊重上级
[30:44] I disagree. 我不这么认为
[30:46] But, you know, you’re entitled to your opinion. 但是你可以保留你的意见
[30:54] If there’s nothing else… 如果没有别的事…
[30:57] Help me keep an eye on him. 帮我盯着他
[31:00] Keep an eye on Casey? 盯着凯西吗
[31:03] I’ll make it worth your while. 我不会让你白费力气
[31:07] Chief, this kind of stuff, this… 队长 这种事 这…
[31:10] scheming behind closed doors 关着门偷偷摸摸
[31:12] and “Keeping an eye” on other officers… “盯着”其他同事…
[31:16] that’s not how we do things here at 51. 我们51大队不是这么做事的
[31:23] Hey… 行
[31:25] I’m just performing my due diligence. 我就是公事公办而已
[31:28] Forget I brought it up. 当我没说
[31:32] Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[31:35] Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. 61号救护车 25号队长车
[31:37] Structure fire. 984 North Point. 建筑火灾 北点984号
[32:04] Hey, Casey, we’ll do the primary search! 凯西 我们进行初步搜救
[32:06] Negative, Squad. You’re on RIT. 不行 救援队 你们负责紧急救援
[32:08] 81 goes in first. 81号云梯队先上
[32:11] It’s all yours, Casey. 交给你们了 凯西
[32:18] Dawson, Herrmann… Otis, with me. 道森 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 跟我来
[32:21] Cruz, Mouch, vent the roof. 克鲁兹 穆奇 去屋顶开通风口
[32:27] Watch your step, Gutter Ball! 小心点 保龄球
[32:44] Herrmann, you and me upstairs! 赫尔曼 你跟我上楼
[32:46] Otis and Dawson, take the first floor. 奥蒂斯和道森 你们负责一楼
[32:48] Do a clockwise search. 顺时针搜救
[32:49] – Got it! – Okay! -明白 -好的
[32:58] Dawson, you take the first room. 道森 你去第一个房间
[32:59] – I’ll take this one. – Right. -我负责这个 -好
[33:01] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[33:07] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[33:12] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[33:24] Fire department! Call– 消防队 大声…
[33:37] Here, I’ll get her. 来 我来
[33:38] I got her. Make a hole. 我来就行 让开
[33:40] Hey, hole, hole! 让开 大家让开
[33:56] Hey, this guy’s in bad shape! 这个人伤情严重
[34:04] I got a pulse. He’s breathing. 摸到脉搏了 他还有呼吸
[34:05] Uh, let’s get an IV in him 给他静脉注射
[34:06] and get some oxygen on him, okay? 再吸点氧气
[34:09] Found the fire. 找到火点了
[34:13] Send me some water! 给我来点水
[34:29] Where’s my water, 51? 水呢 51大队
[34:31] This place is about to flashover! 这里快闪燃了
[34:33] Coming right up. 马上
[34:57] Mayday! Mayday! 紧急求救 求救
[34:58] I’m trapped back of the first floor! 我被困在一楼后面了
[35:00] I can’t open the door! 门打不开了
[35:02] Hey, Welch, let’s get him! 韦尔奇 我们去救他
[35:09] Otis, call out! 奥蒂斯 大声呼救
[35:11] He dragged the hose in that way! 他拉的水管在那边
[35:18] – Here! – Okay. -这里 -好
[35:20] Hey, Welch! Hit the hinges! 韦尔奇 弄断铰链
[35:30] Otis! 奥蒂斯
[35:32] Get him! 弄他出来
[35:58] Folks, I think we all learned a lesson here today 各位 今天我们大家都得到了一个教训
[36:00] about why we don’t freelance. 那就是为什么不能擅自行动
[36:03] Isn’t that right, Gutter Ball? 对吧 保龄球
[36:07] Don’t talk to my guy like that. 不要那样跟我的人说话
[36:10] What’d you say? 你说什么
[36:11] He made a great save today. 他今天表现得很好
[36:12] That old man would be dead if not for him. 如果不是他那个老人就死了
[36:14] And if he got a little too eager out there, 如果他刚才太心急了
[36:17] it’s only ’cause he was trying to prove himself to you. 那只是因为他想证明自己给你看
[36:19] I don’t like your tone, Lieutenant. 我不喜欢你说话的语气 副队
[36:20] I don’t like yours. 我也不喜欢你的
[36:22] Otis and everyone else here at 51, 奥蒂斯和51大队的每一个人
[36:24] they’ve already proven themselves. 他们都已经证明自己了
[36:26] You ought to treat ’em with respect…Chief. 你应该尊重他们 队长
[36:33] I want you in my office in five minutes, Lieutenant! 你五分钟后来我办公室 副队
[36:36] You too, Severide! 你也是 西弗莱德
[36:46] That was really stupid of you. 你刚才真是不应该
[36:50] But thanks. 但是谢谢
[36:58] I don’t know how Chief Boden ran this firehouse… 我不知道博登队长是怎么管这个消防队的
[37:02] whether he kept it loose and casual, 他是平易近人管理松散
[37:04] or maybe you two are just taking advantage 还是因为他不在你们就不知天高地厚
[37:06] now that the cat’s away, but you are making a big mistake 但是如果你们以为可以在我面前为所欲为
[37:09] if you think you can walk all over me. 那就大错特错了
[37:11] I will not abide insubordination. 我绝不容许有人不服从命令
[37:15] How dare you talk to me that way! 你刚才竟敢那么跟我说话
[37:19] And you, 还有你
[37:20] disobeying a direct order at that bowling alley call. 保龄球馆出勤时拒绝服从我直接下达的命令
[37:23] The thing you commended me for? 你不是称赞我了吗
[37:25] Insubordination all the same. 也是有命不遵
[37:28] We get it, Chief. 我们明白了 队长
[37:30] I’m sure we can all learn to live together 我们会学习跟你和平共处
[37:32] till Boden returns in a few weeks. 直到博登几周后回来
[37:34] I wouldn’t assume anything. 什么事都不要太绝对
[37:36] We don’t know how much time Chief Boden needs, 谁知道博登需要多长时间恢复
[37:38] or if the department’s even gonna have him back here to 51. 或者他还会不会回51大队来
[37:41] For now, I am your Chief, 目前我是你们的队长
[37:44] and I could take formal action against you two. 我可以对你们两个进行正式处分
[37:46] That is my right. 这是我的权力
[37:49] But I like to work these things out in-house. 但是家丑不可外扬
[37:50] That’s why truck 81 and Squad 3 所以81号云梯队和3号救援队
[37:53] are gonna go outside and wash all the windows immediately. 要把这里所有的窗户擦干净
[37:55] Uh, it’s 15 degrees out. 外面将近零下十度
[37:58] You want us to take all our men outside and wash windows? 你要我们带上自己的人出去擦窗户吗
[38:01] Send as many as you want. 你想带谁去无所谓
[38:03] Just see that it gets done. 只要擦干净就行
[38:08] That’ll be all. 你们可以走了
[38:31] – He’s asleep. – Good. -他睡着了 -很好
[38:35] You know, you’re probably gonna want to hear 我刚跟你爸爸的银行那边谈完
[38:36] about the conversation that I just had 你可能想知道我们的
[38:37] with your dad’s bank. 谈话内容
[38:38] Later. Tell me later. 以后 以后再告诉我吧
[38:43] Well, then maybe you want to call Christopher 那你打电话给克里斯托弗
[38:45] and get the latest dispatch from firehouse 51. 问问51大队最近的出勤情况
[38:47] No. 不用
[38:50] Got all I need right here. 我需要的都在这里
[38:54] Just you and him. 就是你和他
[39:10] Well, it’s really nice of you, 谢谢你的好心
[39:11] but I don’t think my mom will let me have it. 但我觉得我妈妈不会让我要
[39:14] Oh, uh, it’s not for you. I’m keeping it. 不是给你的 我要留着
[39:17] You play? 你会弹吗
[39:18] No, but it’ll be here at the house, 不会 但是我会放在消防队
[39:21] and you can come by anytime you want 你可以随时过来
[39:24] and use it for as long as you want. 想弹多久都行
[39:26] I wouldn’t want to be in the way. 我不想打扰你们
[39:28] Celia, this is a safe place for you to hang out, 茜丽娅 你在这里很安全
[39:31] and you’re welcome anytime. 我们随时欢迎你
[39:42] You’re really cool. You know that? 你真是个好人 你知道吗
[39:58] Nice work, Auntie Ann. 干得漂亮 安阿姨
[40:12] Well, folks, I think we all learned a valuable lesson today. 各位 今天我们都学到了宝贵的一课吧
[40:19] Oh, whoa. Hey. 对了
[40:21] – Huh? – This will cheer us up. -怎么 -来点这个提提神吧
[40:26] Nice. 太棒了
[40:27] Mmm, wow. Cubans, huh? 古巴雪茄啊
[40:29] Where’d you score these? 哪里弄到的
[40:31] Chief Pridgen, only he doesn’t know. 普利根队长的 不过他不知道
[40:51] Hey, good save back there today, Dawson. 今天表现不错 道森
[40:53] That lady was clinging to you for dear life. 多亏了你那位女士捡了条命
[41:01] Hey, look, I know we got our history, all right? 我知道我们之间有过节
[41:03] But I just want this job to work. 但我想好好工作
[41:07] Well, it’s not going to if we don’t feel 如果你不尽职尽责
[41:08] like you’ve got our backs. 那肯定无法好好工作
[41:11] Okay. 好吧
[41:14] How’s this? 这样如何
[41:16] I’m sorry that I didn’t take you at your word the other day 抱歉那天我没相信你说
[41:18] about you and Casey splitting up. 你和凯西分手了
[41:20] I believe it now. 现在我信了
[41:22] But you should let your lieutenant know 但是你应该告诉你的副队
[41:24] that he can’t be making out with the Chief’s ex 他不能在车库里跟队长的前任亲热
[41:26] on the apparatus floor, or Pridgen will destroy him. 否则普利根绝不会放过他
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme