时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I mean, what the hell is a couple more months | 如果我病得都无法好好过完最后几个月 |
[00:03] | if I’m too sick to enjoy it? | 那这几个月还有什么意义 |
[00:04] | Pop, you have got to keep taking your pills. | 爸爸 你得继续吃药 |
[00:07] | I’ll go out on my own terms. | 我要以自己的方式结束生命 |
[00:09] | We’re gonna throw a party. | 我们要办个派对 |
[00:11] | Do you mind if I borrow Kelly for an hour? | 介不介意我借走凯利一小时 |
[00:13] | – What for? – Intimidation. | -做什么 -恐吓 |
[00:15] | Please accept my condolences on the loss of your paramedic. | 对你们失去急救员 我深表遗憾 |
[00:18] | Her name was Shay, right? | 她叫夏伊 对吧 |
[00:19] | Unfortunately, OFI has decided | 很不幸 火调办决定 |
[00:22] | not to pursue Adrian Gish at this time. | 不继续调查艾德里安·吉什了 |
[00:24] | But we found the guy, and he all but admitted it. | 但是人我们都找到了 他也几乎承认了 |
[00:26] | I wish I could give you a different answer, but I can’t. | 我也想给你们其他答复 可是我做不到 |
[00:45] | Hey, Lieutenant, Captain Cunningham here. | 副队 我是康宁汉姆队长 |
[00:47] | Call me. I need to talk to you. | 有空回我电话 有事找你 |
[01:07] | Damn! | 该死 |
[01:15] | Cold enough for you, Lieutenant? | 今天真是够冷的 是吧 副队 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I just saw a penguin. | 是啊 我刚看见一只企鹅 |
[01:18] | Crying. | 它都冷哭了 |
[01:23] | Engine’s busted. Or froze. | 引擎坏了 要不就是冻住了 |
[01:26] | Anyway, Fleet Management’s jammed up, | 车队维修部忙不过来 |
[01:27] | so I asked Capp to take a look. | 我就让卡普看了一下 |
[01:30] | Let me guess–he upgraded you to the full-service package. | 我猜猜 他给你升级成了全套服务 |
[01:33] | He started going on about the air filter | 他开始跟我说什么空调过滤器 |
[01:35] | and then the fuel intake. | 又是什么供油管 |
[01:37] | And next thing you know… | 然后你懂的… |
[01:39] | Ah…damn it! | 真该死 |
[01:40] | What the hell was that?! | 你又怎么了 |
[01:42] | Relax! I’ve got a handle on it. | 别紧张 我能搞定 |
[01:44] | Roll call in five. | 五分钟后点名 |
[01:47] | You hear that, Cooter? | 听到没 滑板小子 |
[01:50] | Dukes of Hazzard. | 《正义前锋》没看过吗 |
[01:53] | You guys suck. | 你们弱爆了 |
[01:56] | We have a bona fide weather emergency. | 芝加哥遭遇了强烈的寒流 |
[01:59] | Temperature’s are down to below 15. | 如今温度已经降到零下26度 |
[02:00] | Windchill brings that to under 40. | 再加上强风能到零下40度 |
[02:02] | Cold weather has knocked out the servers at the alarm office. | 目前接警中心的服务器因为严寒已经瘫痪 |
[02:05] | 911 is down. | 报警电话不能用了 |
[02:07] | It is war out there | 现在外面形势十分严峻 |
[02:09] | and we have got to be prepared. | 我们必须做好准备 |
[02:12] | Motorized tools, silver bullets, | 带引擎的工具 银弹 |
[02:14] | anything that can freeze needs to be protected. | 任何有可能冻住的工具都要保护好 |
[02:16] | Ten minutes exposed is ten minutes too long. | 暴露在这种天气下 十分钟后果都不堪设想 |
[02:18] | It is us against the raving bitch side of Chicago. | 这种天气下 芝加哥市民就全靠我们了 |
[02:21] | I expect us all to hold our own. | 希望大家能全力以赴 |
[02:23] | You all are dismissed. | 解散吧 |
[02:27] | Hey, come on, Cruz. Up and at ’em. | 走吧 克鲁兹 干活了 |
[02:29] | 40 below with the windchill. | 零下40度的冷风 |
[02:31] | That means that as cold as it is at 0 degrees, | 零下18度那会儿 |
[02:33] | and that’s pretty damn cold, | 就已经够冷了 |
[02:35] | it is 40 degrees colder than that. | 现在还要低上22度 |
[02:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:39] | No. I’m not. | 不 一点都不好 |
[02:41] | Human beings shouldn’t live like this. | 这种天气不适合人类生存 |
[02:43] | Well, actually, when Baba was growing up in Yakutsk, it– | 知道吗 我外婆在雅库兹长大 那里… |
[02:46] | I am not talking about your Baba! | 我不是在说你外婆 |
[02:50] | I barely survived my last Chicago winter. | 我好不容易才熬过去年芝加哥的冬天 |
[02:51] | One more might kill me. | 再来一次简直要我的命 |
[03:04] | Got room for this? | 还放得下吗 |
[03:09] | Take that one. Start salting the driveway. | 拿上那袋盐 去洒在车道上 |
[03:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 副队 |
[03:17] | You don’t need to call me that. | 你不用这么叫我 |
[03:20] | Are you gonna keep calling me “Candidate”? | 那你还会叫我后备队员吗 |
[03:21] | Only if you royally screw up. | 只有在你做错事的时候 |
[03:24] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | All right, keep covered. | 捂严实点 |
[03:28] | We’ve got a frostbite warning in effect. It’s no joke. | 马上发布冻伤警告呢 可不是开玩笑的 |
[03:31] | All right, equipment’s protected. | 装备都保护好了 |
[03:33] | Compartments are dry, | 储物箱也是干的 |
[03:35] | and we’ve got enough salt to melt the polar ice caps. | 我们准备的盐都够融了极地冰盖了 |
[03:39] | Matt! | 马特 |
[03:40] | Call Brett and Mills! | 快把布莱特和米尔斯找来 |
[03:41] | We gotta check her for hypothermia. | 我们得检查看看她是不是体温过低 |
[03:43] | Check who? | 检查谁 |
[03:45] | The baby I just found outside. | 我在外面发现的婴儿 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:59] | Aw. She’s warming up. | 她身子暖过来了 |
[04:04] | Heart rate’s stable. | 心率也稳定了 |
[04:06] | No signs of frostbite. | 没有冻伤的症状 |
[04:09] | She couldn’t have been out there long–where’d you find her? | 她应该没在外面待太久 你在哪发现她的 |
[04:10] | On the apron, under the “Safe Haven” sign. | “避风港”的牌子下面 她被丢在了窗沿上 |
[04:13] | Any sign of who left her? | 看到遗弃她的人了吗 |
[04:14] | It doesn’t matter who left her. Safe haven means just that. | 谁遗弃她不重要 这不就是避风港的意义吗 |
[04:18] | No questions asked. Right, Chief? | 不问来历 对吧 队长 |
[04:21] | Absolutely. What matters is she is here with us now. | 没错 重要的是她现在跟我们在一起 |
[04:24] | Our job is to get her the best care she can get. | 我们的任务就是确保她得到最好的照料 |
[04:26] | So let’s bring her over to Chicago Med–I’ll call DCFS. | 把她送去芝加哥医院吧 我去通知儿童服务部 |
[04:29] | Although I don’t know if we’ll be taking her anywhere | 我不确定这会儿能不能送她过去 |
[04:31] | anytime soon. That ambo’s laid up. | 救护车发动不了了 |
[04:37] | I’m making some serious headway. | 我正努力呢 已经有进展了 |
[04:38] | Get it done. Now. | 马上去弄好 |
[04:41] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[04:43] | I have some diapers, wipes, formula in the truck. | 我车里有尿布 柔湿纸巾和奶粉 |
[04:46] | Bring it over. | 拿来 |
[04:46] | Will do, Chief. | 好的 队长 |
[04:48] | Oh. All right. | 好了 |
[04:51] | Uh-oh, our little guest smells kinda ripe. | 我们的小客人闻起来有点臭啊 |
[04:55] | Might need a change. | 也许要换尿布了 |
[04:58] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[04:59] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:00] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:01] | I used to help my brother with his kids. | 我以前帮我哥哥带过孩子 |
[05:03] | I could change a diaper blindfolded if I had to. | 如果有必要 闭着眼我都能换好尿布 |
[05:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:16] | You got a minute to talk? | 有时间谈谈吗 |
[05:18] | About? | 谈什么 |
[05:20] | Briefing room. | 来接待室 |
[05:25] | I hear Police Intelligence took down your arsonist. | 听说情报组干掉了你的纵火犯 |
[05:30] | Head shot, right? | 爆头了 对吧 |
[05:31] | Right. | 对 |
[05:32] | Must be one hell of a story. | 过程一定很精彩吧 |
[05:36] | Are you fishing for details, or are you just raw | 你是在问细节 还是你很生气 |
[05:38] | that someone did the job you weren’t willing to do? | 别人做了你不情愿做的工作 |
[05:42] | Captain. | 队长 |
[05:47] | I need your eyes on something. | 我需要你关注一件事 |
[05:50] | Electrical fire | 电气火灾 |
[05:53] | sparked by a short in a computer server. | 计算机服务器短路引发的 |
[05:55] | Ceiling collapse nearly took out the first company on the scene. | 天花板坍塌几乎把去现场的第一批人都压死了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I heard about it. | 我听说过这事 |
[06:01] | Fire suppression system malfunctioned. | 灭火系统发生了故障 |
[06:04] | Convenient. | 真是巧 |
[06:06] | Figure there’s something in these boxes | 我觉得是有人想烧掉 |
[06:08] | that someone wanted to burn, | 这些盒子里的东西 |
[06:09] | but deadline to file’s coming up, | 但是起诉的截止日期要到了 |
[06:12] | and I’ve got nothing more to go on. | 我却没有更多线索 |
[06:15] | This is– | 这… |
[06:17] | This is unbelievable. | 这真是难以置信 |
[06:18] | Are you seriously asking me to help you out of a jam? Again? | 你真的要我帮你再次脱离困境吗 |
[06:25] | I get that you don’t want to do me any favors. | 我知道你不想帮我的忙 |
[06:29] | You’re entitled to that anger. | 你生气是应该的 |
[06:31] | But out of respect for the firefighters who almost lost their lives, | 但出于对差点丢了性命的消防员的尊重 |
[06:36] | maybe you can pull your head out of your ass | 也许你可以不再斤斤计较 |
[06:39] | and help us out. | 帮助我们 |
[06:50] | Well digger’s ass out there. | 外面真是冷啊 |
[06:54] | Pops, what–what are you doing here? | 爸 你来这里干什么 |
[06:56] | Terrance is napping. | 特伦斯在睡觉 |
[06:58] | And cold or no cold, | 不管冷不冷 |
[06:59] | I don’t want to spend my last few days in Chicago | 在芝加哥的最后几天 我可不想 |
[07:02] | staring at the same four walls. | 盯着四面墙度过 |
[07:04] | So I thought I’d come to where the action is. | 所以我想着来消防局看看 |
[07:06] | Pops, I’m glad you came. | 爸 我很高兴你来了 |
[07:10] | There’s something I need you to see. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[07:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:15] | “Advanced T-Cell Replacement Clinic.” | 先进T细胞替换诊所 |
[07:18] | 30 subjects. 12 of them went into remission. | 30个对象 12个病情缓解 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看到了 |
[07:24] | Those are fighting numbers, Pops. | 那些是战斗数据 爸 |
[07:26] | Now, I’ve already sent your charts, and they say | 我已经把你的病例给他们看了 他们说 |
[07:28] | that you are an ideal candidate for their next study. | 你是他们下次研究的理想人选 |
[07:31] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[07:32] | Pops, | 爸 |
[07:34] | this is a chance | 这是一个机会 |
[07:36] | for you to see little Terrance walk on his two feet. | 能让你看见小特伦斯走路 |
[07:39] | This is a chance for him to know your name. | 他可以知道你的名字 |
[07:43] | A chance, a chance, a chance. | 一个机会 机会 机会 |
[07:46] | Just stop, okay? | 别说了 好吗 |
[07:50] | I was a cop for 30 years. | 我当了30年警察 |
[07:52] | Fought for my life | 为我的生命而战 |
[07:55] | more times than you could know. | 次数之多 你甚至都想不到 |
[07:58] | But I’m on the other side of all of that stuff. | 但我现在不想那样做了 |
[08:01] | It’s down to my terms now. | 我已经步入晚年了 |
[08:05] | You know how rare that is? | 你知道那有多珍贵吗 |
[08:07] | Especially in our lines of work. | 特别是干我们这行的 |
[08:10] | What are you saying to me, pops? | 你在说什么呢 爸 |
[08:12] | Just gonna give up? | 想放弃吗 |
[08:13] | No. No, no. | 不不 |
[08:15] | I just want to cut loose. | 我只是想不受约束 |
[08:17] | Celebrate. Live. | 赞美 活着 |
[08:20] | Which reminds me. | 这提醒了我 |
[08:22] | What’s going on with the party planning? | 派对策划得怎么样了 |
[08:25] | Pops, please | 爸 拜托 |
[08:27] | look at the thing. | 看看这个 |
[08:28] | No! | 不 |
[08:31] | I won’t do it. | 我不会去的 |
[08:35] | Now, if you’ve got a problem with that, | 如果你有意见 |
[08:36] | I’m very happy to jump back on the plane to Orlando. | 我很乐意坐飞机回奥兰多 |
[08:40] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[08:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:51] | Here, this will warm you up. | 给 喝点这个能暖和一下 |
[08:54] | Has anyone seen Newhouse around lately? | 最近有人看到纽豪斯吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah, he had a few weeks furlough accrued. | 他攒了几个星期的休假 |
[08:59] | Took his daughter to San Diego to meet some relatives. | 带着他女儿去圣地亚哥走亲戚了 |
[09:02] | Are you serious? He really did it? | 真的吗 他真去了吗 |
[09:05] | He actually got out of this icy hell? | 他真的躲开了这冻死人的鬼天气吗 |
[09:08] | That’s my understanding. | 我看是的 |
[09:11] | See, that is boldness. | 看到没 那才是魄力 |
[09:13] | That’s a hero right there. | 那才是个英雄 |
[09:15] | You okay, Cruz? | 你没事吧 克鲁兹 |
[09:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:18] | I am looking for flights out of here. | 我在找离开这里的航班 |
[09:21] | – To San Diego? – San Diego or anywhere | -去圣地亚哥吗 -圣地亚哥或者随便一个 |
[09:23] | where your spit doesn’t freeze immediately inside your mouth. | 不会呵气成冰的地方 |
[09:30] | There she is! | 她来咯 |
[09:31] | Fresh as a daisy. | 小清新妹子 |
[09:35] | Oh, look at that face. | 看看这小脸 |
[09:39] | What kind of person abandons their baby outside | 什么样的人会在这种天气 |
[09:42] | on a day like this anyway? | 把自己的孩子丢到室外 |
[09:43] | Well, she’s safe now. Aren’t you, cutie? | 她现在安全了 是吧 小可爱 |
[09:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我过去看看 |
[09:53] | Okay. Try it again! | 好了 再试一次 |
[09:54] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna assume that question is rhetorical. | 我就当这个问题是你故意的 |
[10:00] | Have you guys tried turning the key really slow? | 你们有没有试过很慢很慢地扭动钥匙 |
[10:04] | I know whenever we had a big cold front in Fowlerton — | 我记得我们在福勒顿一到大冷天… |
[10:06] | Brett, I pulled the whole damn engine apart, | 布莱特 我都快把整个发动机拆散了 |
[10:09] | and it’s not gonna be a quick flip of the– | 怎么可能这么容易就… |
[10:18] | What the– | 我… |
[10:20] | I told you. There’s a child in the house. | 我跟你说过 这里有个小孩子 |
[10:22] | If you’re gonna swear, go outside. | 你要是想爆粗口 去外面爆 |
[10:25] | – Up and running? – Yeah, good to go. | -活过来了吗 -是的 可以出发了 |
[10:27] | All right, I’ll grab some extra blankets. | 好的 我再多拿几条毛毯 |
[10:29] | Let’s get this baby over to Chicago Med. | 我们送宝宝去芝加哥医院吧 |
[10:31] | Ambo 61, ambo 61. | 61号救护车 61号救护车 |
[10:34] | Come in. Come in, ambo 61. | 请回话 请回话 61号救护车 |
[10:37] | Go for 61. | 61号救护车 请讲 |
[10:41] | I’m getting too much interference. | 干扰太大了 |
[10:43] | Everybody’s relying on radios with 911 down. | 911电话挂了大家现在都靠无线电 |
[10:46] | Probably overloading the channels. | 可能是频道过载 |
[10:47] | Chest pains. Diversey and Kenton–report. | 胸部疼痛 戴弗西和肯顿路口报案 |
[10:50] | What’s he saying, Diversey and Kenton? | 他说什么 戴弗西和肯顿路口 |
[10:52] | It’s chest pains. | 是胸部疼痛 |
[10:53] | I mean, it should be a quick grab, drop. | 应该接到人送医院就行 很快的 |
[10:55] | We can transport the baby afterwards. | 我们可以回来再送宝宝 |
[10:56] | – Yeah, hit it. – Yeah? | -好的 去吧 -行吗 |
[10:58] | I’ll tell Boden. | 我去跟博登说 |
[11:01] | Yeah, we got this, Main. 61, on our way. | 好的 收到 总台 61号救护车出发 |
[11:04] | Copy, ambo 61. | 收到 61号救护车 |
[11:11] | Excuse me. Excuse me. You work here? | 不好意思 不好意思 你在这里工作吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Everything all right? | 是的 有事吗 |
[11:16] | No. No, it’s not. | 有事 |
[11:19] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[11:20] | Oh! Oh, my God, Grace! There she is! | 天呐 格蕾丝 她真的在这 |
[11:22] | What’s going on? | 发什么事了 |
[11:24] | That’s my baby. I– | 那是我女儿 我 |
[11:26] | I want her back. | 我想带她回去 |
[11:31] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[11:35] | We’re gonna work this out, okay? | 我们会搞清楚这事的 好吗 |
[11:37] | What’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:39] | This woman is claiming that this is her– | 这个人声称这是她… |
[11:40] | Oh, I’m not– I’m not claiming nothin’. | 我没有 我没有”声称”什么 |
[11:42] | I’m telling you that that’s my baby girl. | 我在跟你们说 这是我女儿 |
[11:46] | How did your baby end up outside of our firehouse, ma’am? | 你女儿怎么会出现在我们消防队外面 女士 |
[11:49] | Her father, Miles, who’s a deadbeat, | 她爸爸迈尔斯是个小混混 |
[11:51] | he came by my place this morning, | 他今天早上来我家 |
[11:52] | and he tried to say that Grace wasn’t his. | 就说格蕾丝不是他的孩子 |
[11:55] | Dropping her here, | 把她扔在这里 |
[11:56] | this is his way of trying to get rid of her for good. | 这样他就能一劳永逸地甩掉她了 |
[11:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:01] | Um, Toni. Toni Jessup. You can look it up. | 托妮 托妮·杰瑟普 你可以去查 |
[12:05] | I-I knew Miles was tripping but I never thought | 我 我知道迈尔斯不靠谱 但我从没想过 |
[12:07] | he’d try something like this. I mean, she is my baby. | 他会做这种事 她是我亲生女儿啊 |
[12:09] | He has no right giving her up like that. | 他没有权利这样丢掉她 |
[12:13] | What color was the blanket Grace was wrapped in? | 包裹格蕾丝的毛毯是什么颜色 |
[12:18] | It was blue with– with gray checks. | 是蓝色带 带灰色格子的 |
[12:21] | And– | 而且 |
[12:23] | And she had these mismatched socks on this morning | 而且早上她穿的两只袜子还不一样 |
[12:25] | because it was too cold to go to the Laundromat. | 因为天气太冷了没法去洗衣房 |
[12:31] | Well, We’re gonna need approval | 我们需要得到 |
[12:33] | from the Department of Children and Family Services | 儿童和家庭服务部门的批准 |
[12:35] | before we can release this child back to you. | 才能把这孩子交给你 |
[12:38] | But that’s not right. | 这不对 |
[12:39] | I mean, she’s– she’s my baby. | 她是 她是我女儿 |
[12:41] | I understand your frustration, ma’am. | 我很理解你的心情 女士 |
[12:42] | The system exists to protect you and the child. | 体系的存在正是为了保护你和孩子 |
[12:46] | My best advice, you come back with some proper documentation. | 我的建议是 你带着相关文件再来一趟 |
[12:49] | We’ll go from there. | 我们到时候再说 |
[12:50] | Okay, I’ll be back then. | 好的 我会再来的 |
[12:58] | Can I– Can I see her please? | 我能 我能看看她吗 |
[13:12] | That’s my baby. | 那是我的宝宝 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:20] | I’ll call the DCFS, give them an update. | 我去打给儿童与家庭服务部告诉他们最新情况 |
[13:26] | Chief. | 队长 |
[13:28] | Who’s to say this boyfriend | 谁能保证她男朋友 |
[13:29] | won’t try to ditch the baby again? | 不会再次抛弃这个孩子 |
[13:32] | What if he tries something worse next time? | 万一他下次做得更绝呢 |
[13:35] | That’s not our call. | 那不关我们的事 |
[13:43] | Hey! Over here! This way! | 这边 这边走 |
[13:46] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[13:49] | This way! | 这边走 |
[13:54] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[13:55] | You call this in? Somebody with chest pains? | 是你打给我们的吗 有人胸口疼吗 |
[13:57] | Chest pains? I don’t know, maybe. | 胸口疼 我也不知道 可能吧 |
[14:00] | Seems like that’s the least of this kid’s problems. | 看起来这孩子远远不止胸口疼 |
[14:01] | Please, someone, you gotta help me get these bugs out of here! | 来人啊 你们得帮我把这些虫子弄出去 |
[14:04] | Sit down, buddy. Come on. | 坐下 伙计 来吧 |
[14:06] | What’s your name, huh? What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字 |
[14:08] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[14:09] | Okay, Chris. | 好的 克里斯 |
[14:10] | Please hurry! | 请快一点 |
[14:12] | Okay, we’re gonna do our best, | 我们会尽力的 |
[14:14] | but you gotta help us out. | 但你也得配合我们 |
[14:15] | What was it you took? PCP? Molly? | 你服了什么 天使尘还是莫利[毒品] |
[14:18] | No, no, no. We just smoked some weed. | 不不不 我们只抽了一点大麻 |
[14:20] | Hold on. What do you mean “We”? | 等等 什么叫我们 |
[14:23] | Hey, Brett, look. | 布莱特 快看 |
[14:26] | Okay, Chris, I need you to focus. | 克里斯 你要集中注意力 |
[14:29] | Who was with you? | 谁跟你一起 |
[14:32] | It was my girlfriend! | 是我女朋友 |
[14:33] | My girlfriend Celia. | 我女朋友茜丽娅 |
[14:35] | She and I were sharing a blunt, | 她跟我一起抽的 |
[14:36] | and then she freaked and she ran | 然后她突然开始发疯 跑走了 |
[14:38] | and I tried to stop her, but I can’t–it’s these damned bugs! | 我想阻止她的 都怪这些该死的虫子 |
[14:41] | Look, the footprints are leading into there. | 脚印通往那边 |
[14:46] | This building’s not heated. | 那幢楼里没有暖气 |
[14:48] | That girl is going to freeze to death | 这姑娘要是穿得不够多 |
[14:49] | if she doesn’t have the right gear. | 肯定会冻死在里面 |
[14:51] | 61 to Main. We’ve got a second victim | 61号呼叫总部 迪沃西和肯顿路口处 |
[14:53] | at Diversey and Kenton. | 发现另一名伤者 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna need a second ambo here for assist. | 我们还需要一辆救护车增援 |
[14:58] | Hey, Brett! Wait, where are you going? | 布莱特 等等 你去哪 |
[15:01] | Well, you take care of him. I’ll–I’ll look for the girl. | 你照顾好他 我去找那个女孩 |
[15:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[15:10] | Celia?! | 茜丽娅 |
[15:18] | Celia?! | 茜丽娅 |
[15:21] | Can you hear me?! | 听得到吗 |
[15:29] | How’s Grace? | 格蕾丝怎么样了 |
[15:31] | Good. What’s the latest? | 挺好的 现在怎么样 |
[15:34] | DCFS is tied up. | 儿童与家庭服务部很忙 |
[15:36] | 911 being down has brought everything to a standstill. | 报警通道的关闭导致各大机构无法正常运转 |
[15:38] | They told me they’d call back in an hour. | 他们说过一个小时会打给我 |
[15:41] | Well, I guess that’s a blessing. | 那也算是件好事吧 |
[15:43] | The firehouse is probably the most stable environment | 现在对她来说消防队估计是 |
[15:45] | she’s ever known. | 最安全的地方了 |
[15:52] | You want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:55] | Sure? Just watch the back of the head. | 真的吗 小心托着后脑勺就好 |
[16:04] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. There you go. | 是啊 不错嘛 |
[16:45] | Yeah, Captain Cunningham, please. | 我找康宁汉姆队长 |
[16:49] | Main, this is ambulance 61 checking in again. | 总部 这里是61号救护车 |
[16:52] | Please confirm that backup is on its way to Diversey and Kenton. | 请确认增援已经在来迪沃西和肯顿路口的路上 |
[16:58] | Confirmed…61… at Divers…Kenzie… | 确认…61…迪沃..肯西… |
[17:02] | No! Not–not Kenzie! Kenton! | 不 不是肯西 肯顿 |
[17:11] | Hey, Brett, do you copy? | 布莱特 你收到了吗 |
[17:16] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[17:24] | Celia! | 茜丽娅 |
[17:30] | Brett, can you hear me? Brett, come in. | 布莱特 听到了吗 布莱特 请回答 |
[17:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:37] | Mills? | 米尔斯 |
[17:46] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[17:55] | Stay there! What do you want? | 待着别动 你想干什么 |
[17:57] | I don’t want anything! I’m just trying to help! | 我没想干什么 我只是想帮忙 |
[18:00] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[18:02] | The girl, she attacked me. | 那个女孩袭击了我 |
[18:04] | Wait, which direction did she go? | 等等 她跑哪去了 |
[18:12] | Okay, here, take these hand warmers. | 拿着这些暖手宝 |
[18:15] | Go outside, find the ambulance that’s waiting there. | 出去找到等在外面的救护车 |
[18:18] | Tell my partner where I am. He’ll take care of you. | 告诉我的搭档我在这里 他会照顾好你的 |
[18:21] | And hurry. | 快点 |
[18:30] | Dawson, this is Dr. Pierson. | 道森 我是皮尔森医生 |
[18:33] | She’s our pediatrician. | 她是我们的儿科医生 |
[18:34] | She was kind enough to come on by and check on Grace. | 她非常热心 愿意来检查一下格蕾丝 |
[18:37] | She’s a beautiful girl. | 她真漂亮 |
[18:39] | – Would you mind bracing her a bit? – Oh, sure. | -你能帮忙抱住她吗 -没问题 |
[18:43] | Let’s take a look. | 咱们看看 |
[18:45] | We checked her vitals earlier. 68 over 36. | 我们之前测过她的心率 血压为68/36 |
[18:48] | Heart rate 123. | 心跳123 |
[18:54] | Well, she has labored breath, | 她的呼吸的确有些不畅 |
[18:56] | but not too bad for a preemie. | 但鉴于她是个早产儿 这也不算糟 |
[19:00] | How can you tell she’s a preemie? | 你怎么知道她是个早产儿 |
[19:02] | From this scar right here by her belly button | 你看 她肚脐旁边这道疤 |
[19:05] | from the umbilical catheter. | 是脐带导管造成的 |
[19:08] | This little girl is a survivor. | 这小姑娘活了下来 |
[19:10] | Yeah, she spent her first few weeks fighting for life. | 是啊 她一出生头几周就在搏命 |
[19:13] | She’s made it through the worst of it, | 她已经度过了最危险的时期 |
[19:15] | but still she is gonna need some extra care. | 但仍需精心照料 |
[19:19] | Can you tell if she’s getting that care? | 你能看出她是否有受到精心照料吗 |
[19:21] | At home? | 在家里 |
[19:23] | Well, I’m not seeing any signs | 我看不出她有被 |
[19:25] | of physical abuse or malnourishment. | 虐待或营养不良 |
[19:28] | But beyond that? | 但这之外的 |
[19:35] | Your theory is wrong. | 你的理论不对 |
[19:37] | Computer servers nowadays, | 现在的计算机服务器 |
[19:38] | they’re all backed up on a cloud. | 他们都会在云服务器上备份 |
[19:39] | There’s no real point in torching it. | 烧掉计算机也没用 |
[19:41] | You trying to tell me that the server wasn’t tampered with? | 你是说服务器没有被乱摆吗 |
[19:44] | – Because if you look– – No, no, no, | -因为你要是看 -不不不 |
[19:44] | I’m not saying that it wasn’t messed with. | 我不是说它没有被乱摆 |
[19:47] | I’m just saying that that wasn’t the target. | 我只是说它不是目标 |
[19:49] | It was just the– It was just the fuse. | 它只是 只是导火索 |
[19:50] | Here, look– look at this. | 这里 看这里 |
[19:53] | This ceiling debris, | 这个天花板残骸 |
[19:54] | the deepest char is on the top, | 烧得最厉害的部分在顶部 |
[19:56] | not the bottom where the fire started. | 而不是最开始起火的底部 |
[19:58] | So whoever engineered this, | 所以不管是谁纵的火 |
[19:59] | they packed the above floor with accelerant. | 他们在地板上放了催化剂 |
[20:02] | So my guess is that someone | 所以我猜应该是有人 |
[20:03] | really wanted to burn these billing folders. | 十分想把这些账本烧掉 |
[20:06] | So they paid off or leaned on the IT guys | 他们雇佣或者威胁了这些技术人员 |
[20:08] | to get access to the server room | 让他们进入服务器机房 |
[20:10] | and the utility space in between the floors. | 以及楼层间的效用空间 |
[20:14] | That’s what I think. | 我是这样想的 |
[20:18] | This is why we need you in Arson. | 所以我们纵火调查队才需要你 |
[20:22] | Is that what this was about? | 你的目的就是这个吗 |
[20:24] | Six firefighters nearly died in this collapse. | 这次事故中有六名消防员差点罹难 |
[20:29] | A matter of inches, and they would have been gone, | 就差那么一点 他们就死了 |
[20:31] | just like Shay. | 就像夏伊一样 |
[20:34] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[20:36] | Don’t use her name like that. | 别这样提起她的名字 |
[20:43] | All I’m saying is that a person like you, | 我要说的只是 像你这样 |
[20:46] | with your talent and your dedication, | 有天赋又尽职尽责的人 |
[20:51] | you can help change the way OFI operates. | 能改变火调办的工作方式 |
[20:54] | You can make sure important cases like this | 你能确保像这样的大案 |
[20:57] | never fall through the cracks again. | 绝不会再度被忽视 |
[21:07] | At least consider it. | 至少考虑一下我的提议 |
[21:12] | Main, this is 61. | 总部 这里是61号救护车 |
[21:14] | We need backup! | 我们需要增援 |
[21:22] | Hey. The lady, she said call for help. | 那个女士 她让我来求救 |
[21:25] | The lady? Where is she? | 女士 她在哪里 |
[21:26] | She’s downstairs by the assembly floor. | 她在楼下装配平台那里 |
[21:28] | Okay. Stay inside, no matter what, all right? | 待在里面 不管发生什么都别动 行吗 |
[21:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[21:31] | Just stay inside. | 待在里面别动就行了 |
[21:40] | Saw the doctor was heading out. | 我看见那个医生出来了 |
[21:42] | What’s the prognosis? | 医生的预后分析是什么 |
[21:44] | “Healthy for a preemie.” | 对早产儿来说算是健康 |
[21:46] | Doc said she spent the first month in the ICU, | 医生说她刚出生的一个月都在加护病房里 |
[21:48] | poor thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[21:50] | Eight weeks in this world, | 才八个星期大 |
[21:51] | and she’s already been to hell and back. | 已经去鬼门关前走了一圈 |
[21:54] | My mom spent 38 hours in labor with me. | 我妈生我时用了38个小时 |
[21:57] | I almost didn’t make it. | 我差点就没能出世 |
[21:59] | Or she was ready to jump out a window to get it over with. | 或者是她差点跳出窗户一了百了 |
[22:03] | The story tended to vary when she told it. | 她每次说的时候都不一样 |
[22:12] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[22:17] | Attention, we have a Level 1 hazmat, | 注意 在37街和弗农街拐角 |
[22:20] | corner of 37th and Vernon. | 发现一级危险物料 |
[22:22] | Waste container dropped from a semi. No victims reported. | 半拖车上的废物箱坠落 无人员伤亡 |
[22:27] | It’s a level 1 hazmat. | 是一级危险物料 |
[22:28] | If you stay, no one will think less of it. | 如果你留下 大家也不会说什么的 |
[22:31] | Okay, I will then. Thanks. | 好的 那我就留下了 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Oh, God, sorry, you scared me. | 天呐 抱歉 你吓到我了 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:03] | I brought these papers like you asked. | 按你所说 我把这些文件带来了 |
[23:05] | Right. Right. Um… | 对的 对的 |
[23:09] | Well, you can take a seat. DCFS will be here soon. | 你先坐 儿童与家庭服务部的人马上就来 |
[23:19] | She’s an angel, isn’t she? | 她真是个小天使 对吧 |
[23:22] | That’s why I called her Grace. | 所以我才叫她格蕾丝 |
[23:23] | All the doctors at the hospital, | 医院里的医生都说 |
[23:25] | they said that she was a miracle– | 她是个奇迹 |
[23:27] | the healthiest, most beautiful baby they’d ever seen. | 是他们见过最健康最漂亮的宝宝 |
[23:31] | Healthiest? | 最健康 |
[23:33] | The doctors said that? | 医生这样说吗 |
[23:36] | Easiest birth. She never cried once. | 生她时特别顺利 她没哭过一次 |
[23:39] | So then she didn’t spend long in the NICU. | 那她也没在NICU里久待咯 |
[23:44] | Neonatal intensive care. | 新生儿重症监护室 |
[23:46] | No. | 没有 |
[23:49] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[23:54] | Can I see those documents you brought? | 我能看看你带来的文件吗 |
[24:00] | This is her sonogram | 这是她的声波图 |
[24:02] | and some papers– medical papers I had. | 还有一些文件 医疗文件 |
[24:08] | You don’t have the birth certificate? | 你没有出生证明吗 |
[24:10] | No. Miles, he, uh, he took all that. | 没有 迈尔斯都拿走了 |
[24:23] | Can you hold on a sec? I need to talk to the chief. | 能等一下吗 我需要跟队长说几句话 |
[24:30] | Why don’t you, uh– | 要不你… |
[24:32] | you let me hold her while you do that? | 你去的时候我先抱着她吧 |
[24:37] | You need to move. Now. | 你让开 快让开 |
[24:42] | No. | 不 |
[24:45] | Not until you give me that baby. | 除非你把孩子给我 |
[24:52] | You need to get out of here. | 你快走吧 |
[24:53] | You need to turn around and walk out of here. | 你快转身离开这里吧 |
[24:55] | Shut up and give her to me. | 闭嘴 把孩子给我 |
[24:58] | – That’s not gonna happen. – Hand her over right now | -休想 -马上把孩子给我 |
[25:00] | or I will put you the hell down, I swear. | 否则我开枪了 我发誓 |
[25:02] | Please, Toni, or–or– or whatever your name is, | 别这样 托妮 不管你叫什么 |
[25:05] | you’re not even gonna get 2 miles | 你带着孩子跑不了两英里 |
[25:06] | before the Amber Alert goes off. | 警方就会发出安珀警报的 |
[25:07] | I mean it, bitch! Right now! | 快给我 贱人 马上给我 |
[25:11] | Stay right there. | 不许动 |
[25:15] | Toni, that is the sound of firefighters | 托妮 那个声音预示着 |
[25:17] | about to fill this room. | 消防员马上就要回来了 |
[25:19] | You are out of time. | 你没有时间了 |
[25:23] | Why don’t you leave right now while you can? | 趁还能走抓紧走吧 |
[25:27] | I don’t care what you say, or what anybody says. | 我不管你说什么 不管任何人说什么 |
[25:29] | You can live, you can die. | 你们可以活 也可以死 |
[25:30] | Either way, she’s coming with me. | 无论如何 孩子我都要带走 |
[25:32] | No she’s not. | 不 她不会跟你走 |
[25:34] | Careful, everyone, she’s got a gun! | 大家小心 她有枪 |
[25:38] | Otis! Phone CPD right now! | 奥蒂斯 快打电话到警署 |
[25:53] | Matt, no! | 马特 不要去 |
[25:55] | I don’t want anyone in this house | 我不想让这里的任何人 |
[25:56] | chasing a lunatic with a gun. | 去追一个拿着枪的疯子 |
[26:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. I just… | 没事 我没事 我… |
[26:04] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[26:14] | Celia! | 茜丽娅 |
[26:23] | Celia, is that you?! | 茜丽娅 是你吗 |
[26:27] | Celia, listen to me. | 茜丽娅 听我说 |
[26:31] | I want you to stop moving and stay perfectly still. | 你不要走动了 不要动 |
[26:35] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[26:38] | Attagirl. I’ll be right there. | 好孩子 我马上过去 |
[26:45] | Just hang in there. I’m gonna get you home. | 你坚持住 我带你回家 |
[26:49] | No. Not–not home. Not like this. | 不 不要回家 这样不能回家 |
[26:51] | No, no, no. Celia, wait. I’m serious. | 不不 茜丽娅 我是认真的 |
[26:53] | You–you need to stop moving. | 你不能动了 |
[26:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:57] | I am not here to get you in trouble. | 我不是来找你麻烦的 |
[27:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Okay…okay. | 好 好 |
[27:07] | Slow. | 慢慢过来 |
[27:10] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[27:11] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[27:13] | Go slow. | 慢点走 |
[27:19] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[27:25] | I just got off the phone with the police. | 我刚跟警局通完电话 |
[27:26] | They’ve put out an investigative alert on the woman. | 他们已经对那个女人发出调查警报了 |
[27:29] | What are we supposed to do if she comes back here? | 如果她回来我们该怎么办 |
[27:32] | We gotta get this baby out of here. | 我们得把孩子送走 |
[27:33] | We have an ambo en route for the infant | 已经有救护车在来的路上了 |
[27:35] | now that we’ve upgraded the situation to an emergency. | 我们已经将现在的情况升级为紧急情况 |
[27:38] | Have you heard from Brett and Mills? | 有布莱特和米尔斯的消息吗 |
[27:42] | If there are any more updates, you’ll be informed. | 如果有消息一定通知大家 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 散了吧 |
[27:57] | Ambo 61, report. | 61号救护车 收到请回答 |
[28:03] | Ambo 61, this is Station 51, report. | 61号救护车 这里是51号消防队 请回答 |
[28:08] | Brett, where are you?! Call out! | 布莱特 你在哪里 大声呼救 |
[28:10] | We’re here! Help! | 我们在这里 救命啊 |
[28:14] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 快来人啊 |
[28:17] | Brett, I’m coming! | 布莱特 我来了 |
[28:19] | Mills, quick! We’re in here! | 米尔斯 快来 我们在这里 |
[28:24] | I can’t hold on much longer! | 我快坚持不住了 |
[28:25] | Here, I got her. I got her. | 我抓住她了 我抓住了 |
[28:26] | What do we do? | 该怎么办 |
[28:30] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[28:31] | Check in your jump bag, grab me anything, | 看看你的急救包里 |
[28:33] | wraps, straps, tubing, | 衣服 带子 管子 |
[28:35] | anything we can use as a makeshift rope. | 任何可以做临时绳子的都拿给我 |
[28:38] | Come on, stick with me. | 坚持住 坚持 |
[28:39] | I got you, okay? All right. | 我会救你的 坚持住 |
[28:41] | Ambo 61. Brett, report! | 61号救护车 布莱特 收到请回答 |
[28:49] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[28:52] | Just give me a sign that you’re okay. | 只要告诉我你没事就好 |
[28:55] | Anything at all. | 哪怕一点回音 |
[29:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:03] | Who–who is this? | 你是谁 |
[29:05] | This is Abe. Who’s this? | 我是亚伯 你是谁 |
[29:11] | Hey, I’d like to go to the hospital with her. | 我想跟她一起去医院看看 |
[29:13] | Make sure she stays in good hands. | 确保有人好好照顾她 |
[29:15] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[29:16] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[29:22] | I know today’s been kind of, um… | 我知道今天有点… |
[29:25] | confusing, maybe? | 让人困惑 |
[29:27] | But I hope I didn’t come across as– | 但是我希望我没有给人… |
[29:31] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[29:36] | There’s my ride. | 救护车来了 |
[29:39] | You’re gonna make a great mom. | 你肯定会是个好妈妈 |
[29:56] | What’s going on with you and Dawson? | 你跟道森怎么回事 |
[29:58] | Just old habits, I guess. | 老习惯而已 |
[30:01] | Maybe it’s time to put yourself back on the market. | 你可能是时候再找个女朋友了 |
[30:05] | Cut the ambiguity. | 省得再暧昧 |
[30:10] | You know what, I think you’re right. | 你好像说得对 |
[30:14] | ‘Cause I’m kind of chasing my tail right now. | 可能我确实有点做无用功了 |
[30:16] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[30:17] | Brett and Mills are in trouble. | 布莱特和米尔斯有麻烦了 |
[30:34] | Mouch, Herrmann, stay with the ambo. | 穆奇 赫尔曼 待在救护车这里 |
[30:37] | Everyone else with me. | 其他人跟我走 |
[30:41] | Sylvie! | 希尔薇 |
[30:42] | We’re here, quick! Over here! | 我们在这里 快 在这里 |
[30:45] | – Sylvie – Cruz! | -希尔薇 -克鲁兹 |
[30:46] | Careful! | 小心 |
[30:48] | I’m okay! Help us hold her! | 我没事 帮我们抓住她 |
[30:50] | Everybody watch their step! | 大家都小心脚下 |
[30:53] | We rigged this to keep her from falling in any deeper, | 我们用这个拉住她防止她继续下落 |
[30:55] | but it’s not gonna hold too long. | 但是坚持不了太久 |
[30:56] | The barbs are digging into her torso. | 钢筋倒钩扎进她身体里了 |
[30:58] | She’s losing blood. | 她流了很多血 |
[31:00] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面交给我们吧 |
[31:01] | Otis! Tie a girth wrap. | 奥蒂斯 绑个周身扣 |
[31:03] | What do you think? Mini-lite cutters? | 你觉得呢 用迷你剪剪断吗 |
[31:05] | Cutters could cause too much of a jolt. | 用剪会引起剧烈晃动 |
[31:07] | That rebar’s in there pretty good–I need to go slow. | 钢筋牢牢在里面 我得慢慢来 |
[31:09] | – Right. Capp! – Yeah. | -好 卡普 -在 |
[31:11] | Whizzer saw. | 拿转锯 |
[31:16] | OK. | 好 |
[31:18] | Good. | 好了 |
[31:19] | Secure! | 安全 |
[31:21] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[31:25] | No, no. No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[31:28] | Hey, hey. Calm down! | 你冷静 |
[31:30] | Hey, sweetie, listen. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[31:31] | I’m not gonna be able to cut through this rebar | 你要是不冷静 我是无法 |
[31:33] | unless you calm down, okay? | 弄断这根钢筋的 知道吗 |
[31:35] | – I need her to calm down. – No, no, no. | -我需要她冷静 -不不不 |
[31:41] | Celia! Look at me. Look at my face. | 茜丽娅 看着我 看着我的脸 |
[31:44] | Right in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[31:46] | All right. Do you feel my hand? | 你感觉到我的手了吗 |
[31:47] | Feel the texture of my skin? | 感觉到我的皮肤纹理了吗 |
[31:49] | Okay, that’s definitely real, right? | 绝对真实对吧 |
[31:52] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[31:53] | Can you trust me that much? | 你信任我吗 |
[31:56] | Then trust me when I say we are here to help you, | 那就相信我 我们是来帮你的 |
[31:59] | okay, but we need you to stay still. | 好吗 但我们需要你不要动 |
[32:01] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[32:13] | All right, I’m done! | 好 我搞定了 |
[32:14] | All right, let’s get her up! | 好了 拉她上来 |
[32:16] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:20] | We got you. | 我们扶住你了 |
[32:22] | – Got her? – Yep. | -扶好了吗 -好了 |
[32:26] | Watch the harness. | 注意绳索 |
[32:31] | That was incredible. | 真实难以置信 |
[32:33] | I think I am finally with you on the cold. | 我终于跟你一起感受了一把寒冷了 |
[32:40] | Hey, Brett. Let’s get her to Chicago Med. | 布莱特 我们送她去芝加哥医院 |
[32:43] | I’ll see you back at the house. | 我们消防局见 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:52] | Hey. I heard what happened. | 我都听说了 |
[32:54] | Did they ever find that woman? | 他们找到那个女人了吗 |
[32:57] | Cops caught her about a mile away from 51 | 警察在消防队一英里处抓住她了 |
[32:59] | trying to escape on foot. | 她正想逃走 |
[33:01] | She’s in ICU now, | 现在因体温过低 |
[33:03] | battling hypothermia. | 在重症监护室里 |
[33:05] | I guess she has some psych history. | 我猜她精神有问题 |
[33:07] | Admitted a couple times. I don’t know. I don’t care. | 她承认过几次 我也不清楚 也不关心 |
[33:09] | And the real mom? | 孩子的亲生母亲呢 |
[33:11] | En route from Indiana. | 正从印第安纳赶来 |
[33:13] | Baby was taken straight from their house, apparently. | 显然孩子是直接被从家里抱走的 |
[33:20] | How about the girl you saved? | 你们救的那个姑娘呢 |
[33:22] | Stable. | 稳定了 |
[33:23] | Trying to locate her mom. | 正在联系她妈妈 |
[33:24] | I guess the dad’s not really in the picture. | 她爸爸应该联系不到 |
[33:32] | What a job, huh? | 我们这是什么工作啊 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[33:45] | Welcome, son, to the Wallace Boden | 儿子 欢迎来到华莱士·博登的 |
[33:47] | not-so-annual-anymore winter luau. | 非一年一度冬季联欢派对 |
[33:50] | Always, I mean always, | 一直以来 只要我办 |
[33:52] | a big hit whenever I’d throw one. | 那就肯定爆满 |
[33:54] | Come on, live a little. | 来吧 好好玩玩 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:57] | Hey there, Detective! | 来了啊 警探 |
[34:00] | Is this what you were looking for? | 这就是你想要的效果吧 |
[34:02] | Looks like you nailed it, kid. | 看来你办得不错啊 小子 |
[34:05] | Aloha. | 欢迎 |
[34:06] | Okole maluna. | 干杯 |
[34:09] | Sure, I’ll take your word for it. | 没问题 一定干杯 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Luau. | 茄子 |
[34:19] | Hey, give me your number, I’ll– | 把你的号码给我 我… |
[34:21] | You’re gone? | 已经走了吗 |
[34:25] | Fun party, huh? | 派对真有趣啊对吧 |
[34:27] | Mmm, I needed this. | 我正需要这个 |
[34:29] | Hey, we’re doing kamikaze shots, you in? | 我们要喝”自杀”鸡尾酒 你喝吗 |
[34:31] | I so needed this. | 我真是太需要这个了 |
[34:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:35] | I’ll check on you later. | 我一会儿再来找你 |
[34:40] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[34:47] | You’re stalking me now? | 你现在都跟踪我了吗 |
[34:49] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself. | 别自我感觉良好了 |
[34:54] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[34:56] | You thought about my offer? | 你考虑过我的建议了吗 |
[35:00] | Yeah, I have. | 考虑过了 |
[35:01] | And I’m–I’m– I’m good where I’m at. | 我…我…我现在干得很好 |
[35:06] | Well, when you change your mind– | 什么时候你改变了主意 |
[35:09] | and you will– | 你会改变主意的 |
[35:11] | call me. | 尽管找我 |
[35:13] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[35:17] | You know, I don’t think I ever got to say it | 我没想到我会在这么乱糟糟的情况下 |
[35:19] | during all this craziness– I’m sorry about Shay. | 跟你说这个 夏伊的事我很遗憾 |
[35:25] | I really am. | 真的很遗憾 |
[35:30] | Yeah, you– | 你… |
[35:34] | She would’ve loved this. | 她肯定会喜欢这个的 |
[35:38] | There’s a Hawaiian expression | 夏威夷语中有个说法 |
[35:40] | for the men in the canoe who were paddling. | 专门说在独木舟里划船的人 |
[35:43] | It’s been a while, I might butcher this, | 虽然我很久没说了 说得可能不准 |
[35:44] | but here goes. | 但是这样的 |
[35:53] | United we move forward. | 齐心协力便可一往无前 |
[35:56] | It’s a toast I used to give my fellow cops | 以前每年的夏威夷式派对上 |
[35:59] | every year at the luau. | 我都会跟同事说这句祝酒词 |
[36:02] | But it applies to you as well, | 但是这句说也适合你们 |
[36:04] | for all you go through, the things you have to handle, | 你们经历的事 你们要应对的事 |
[36:08] | the people you’ve lost. | 你们失去的人 |
[36:11] | You can’t go it alone. | 谁都无法一个人承受 |
[36:16] | United we move forward. | 齐心协力便可一往无前 |
[36:20] | Amen to that. | 干杯 |
[36:28] | Thank you, Pop. | 谢谢 爸 |
[37:01] | Two kamikazes down on the end? | 那边来两杯”自杀”鸡尾酒 |
[37:04] | Yep. | 好 |
[37:11] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[37:16] | – They’re here. – Oh. | -他们来了 -这样啊 |
[37:18] | I know they’d love to meet you. | 我知道他们很想见见你 |
[37:20] | I can tell them that you’re here. | 我可以告诉他们你在这里 |
[37:21] | Oh, uh, no. | 不用了 |
[37:24] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不用了 没事 |
[38:30] | Honestly, Wallace, thank you. Thank you. | 说真的 华莱士 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[38:32] | It was everything I wanted and more. | 一切比我想象中的还要好 |
[38:36] | You’re welcome, Pop. | 不客气 爸 |
[38:38] | And we’re gonna do it again next year. | 明年我们再办一次 |
[38:51] | Let’s not wake Donna. | 不要吵醒堂娜 |
[38:52] | No, no, no, Pop. No, I got it. | 不不 爸 我去就行 |
[38:55] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:55] | Yeah, yeah. Absolutely I’m sure. Go on, sit back. | 十分确定 你坐着就行 |
[38:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:08] | It’s freezing! | 好冷啊 |
[39:10] | So who’d you know at the luau? | 话说派对上你认识谁 |
[39:13] | No one, really. | 其实谁都不认识 |
[39:16] | I mean, I know a few firefighters. | 我认识几个消防员 |
[39:17] | That’s how I heard about the event. | 所以才知道有这个活动 |
[39:20] | My girlfriend was supposed to meet me there | 我姐们应该跟我一起去的 |
[39:22] | and her car froze to death, so… | 可是天太冷她的车发动不了… |
[39:27] | And then you came along. | 然后你就出现了 |
[39:32] | I’m just getting out of a relationship. | 我刚走出一段关系 |
[39:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:42] | So can I get you a drink? | 那你要喝一杯吗 |
[39:47] | Later. | 一会儿吧 |
[40:26] | He went down, Pop. | 他睡了 爸 |
[40:29] | Pop? | 爸 |
[40:35] | Pop? | 爸 |
[40:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:04] | Oh, Pop. | 爸爸 |
[41:31] | Wait, so what’s Cinco de Mayo for? | 等等 五月五日节是什么来着 |
[41:33] | Is it like their Fourth of July or something? | 是不是相当于他们的独立纪念日 |
[41:35] | Yeah. I don’t know. Sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[41:36] | Is it or isn’t it? | 到底是不是 |
[41:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[41:38] | It’s not like Mexican Independence Day. | 不是什么墨西哥独立日吧 |
[41:41] | I think it’s just, like, a day for celebration, that’s all. | 应该就是个普通的节日而已 |
[41:44] | All right. Well, I’m all for it. | 好吧 我完全同意 |
[41:47] | All right, here we go. | 好了 给你 |
[41:51] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么 |
[41:54] | Secret recipe. | 独家秘方 |
[41:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |