时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How long are you staying, Pop? | 你这次来待多久 爸爸 |
[00:03] | – Depends. – Depends on what? | -看情况 -什么情况 |
[00:04] | I’m Stage IV. | 我已经癌症晚期了 |
[00:06] | Just gave me about four months to live. | 我还有四个月可活 |
[00:08] | Look, Leslie Shay wasn’t just some victim in this fire. | 莱斯莉·夏伊不是这场火灾的随便某个受害人 |
[00:11] | She was my partner and his best friend. | 她是我的搭档 也是他最好的朋友 |
[00:13] | No guarantees, all right? | 我不能保证什么 |
[00:14] | But let me see if I can take a look. | 但我会试着调查一下 |
[00:19] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God. This was arson. | 天哪 这是纵火 |
[00:23] | Which would mean the Shay was murdered, | 也就是说夏伊是被谋杀的 |
[00:24] | and whoever did it is still out there. | 而且凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[00:28] | So where on the scene did you find this? | 你们在现场哪里找到这个的 |
[00:32] | Buried into the ground | 就在燃烧痕迹 |
[00:33] | between the burn pattern and the propane tanks. | 与液化气罐之间的地上 |
[00:35] | Under some debris. | 埋在了残垣下面 |
[00:36] | Did you get pictures? | 你们拍了照片吗 |
[00:41] | So you removed this from the scene | 这么说你们没有记录原始位置 |
[00:42] | without documenting its original location? | 就将证物带离了现场 |
[00:45] | You said you couldn’t investigate further without evidence. | 你说没有证据就不能继续调查 |
[00:47] | I just brought you evidence. | 我不就把证据给你带来了 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:54] | You’re right. Thank you. | 你说得对 谢谢 |
[00:57] | So what now? | 接着怎么办 |
[00:58] | Now, let me do my job. | 让我来处理 |
[01:00] | You wait to hear from me. | 你们等我的消息 |
[01:09] | Joey, can you get it? | 乔 你能去开下门吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[01:18] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[01:21] | Baba! | 外婆 |
[01:32] | Crotis! Cro-tis. | “克鲁蒂斯” 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯 |
[01:34] | Crotis. | 我们是”克鲁蒂斯” |
[01:36] | This is my grandma! | 这是我外婆 |
[01:38] | This is your grandma? | 这是你外婆 |
[01:39] | Yes, man. She’s staying with us. | 对啊 哥们 她要来跟我们住一阵 |
[01:41] | I texted you this. | 我发短信跟你说过的 |
[01:44] | You did not text me this. | 你没给我发过短信 |
[01:45] | A month ago. I texted you. | 一个月前 我发过的 |
[01:47] | A month requires an email. | 一个月前 那你该发电邮 |
[01:50] | Does she even speak English? | 她会说英文吗 |
[01:51] | Not a word. | 一点都不会 |
[01:55] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[01:56] | What if we hadn’t gotten called to that storage unit? | 如果我们没去那个仓库出任务呢 |
[01:59] | We never would’ve known. | 那就永远不知道真相了 |
[02:01] | Things happen for a reason, fellas. | 有些事还真是命中注定 |
[02:03] | I believe that. | 真的 |
[02:05] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[02:07] | Megan. Hey. | 梅根 你来了 |
[02:11] | I got on the first plane. | 我搭最早一班飞机过来的 |
[02:14] | Guys, you remember Megan, Leslie’s sister. | 各位 还记得梅根吗 莱斯莉的姐姐 |
[02:17] | Of course. Welcome back to Chicago. | 当然了 欢迎回芝加哥 |
[02:22] | Really glad you could make it out. | 真高兴你能过来 |
[02:25] | I can’t believe this is really happening. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[02:27] | Arson? | 纵火 |
[02:29] | Looking more and more like it. | 目前看来很可能是的 |
[02:30] | So Leslie was murdered? | 这么说莱斯莉是被谋杀的 |
[02:36] | Office of Fire Investigation– | 火灾调查办公室 |
[02:38] | they’re… they’re looking into it. | 他们正在调查 |
[02:41] | Megan… | 梅根 |
[02:44] | Welcome back to 51. | 欢迎回到51队 |
[02:49] | Thanks, Chief Boden. | 谢谢你 博登队长 |
[02:51] | Kelly, you have a phone call in my office. | 凯利 来我办公室 有你的电话 |
[02:53] | It’s Kevin Hadley. | 是凯文·哈德利打来的 |
[02:56] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | What’s that son-of-a-bitch want? | 那混蛋想干什么 |
[03:00] | It’s collect call from Stateville Penitentiary. | 是从斯泰特维尔监狱打来的 |
[03:02] | He’ll only talk to Kelly. | 他说只跟凯利谈 |
[03:18] | What do you want, Hadley? | 你想怎么样 哈德利 |
[03:20] | Aren’t you going to ask me how I’m doing? | 你不想问问我最近过得如何吗 |
[03:21] | No. | 不 |
[03:22] | Well, I’m doing fine. | 好吧 我挺好的 |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 多谢关心 |
[03:25] | And I want to invite you to come visit me. | 我想请你来监狱一趟 |
[03:27] | See for yourself. | 亲眼看看 |
[03:29] | I’ll pass, thanks. | 谢了 我没兴趣 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[03:31] | But… | 但是 |
[03:33] | that fire that killed Shay? | 害死夏伊的那场火灾 |
[03:38] | You’re just realizing it was arson, aren’t you? | 你们最近才发现是纵火 对吗 |
[03:48] | Got your attention now, huh? | 这下你有兴趣了吧 |
[03:51] | Come see me in person. | 来这里我们当面谈 |
[03:54] | Just you. | 就你一个人来 |
[04:45] | Well, get on with it. | 有话快说 |
[04:50] | You never did have any patience. | 你总是这么没耐心 |
[04:52] | You’re out of your mind. | 你一定是疯了 |
[04:54] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[04:57] | Or did I get something in the mail | 或者该说 我收到了一封信 |
[05:00] | that you’re gonna want to see? | 里面有你感兴趣的东西 |
[05:04] | But first… | 但首先 |
[05:07] | I want you to get me a new mattress. | 我要你给我弄一张新床垫 |
[05:10] | They got special mattresses for people | 有一种专门给慢性疼痛病人 |
[05:15] | in chronic pain. | 用的特殊床垫 |
[05:17] | And the warden won’t order me one. | 但监狱长不批准我的申请 |
[05:21] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[05:24] | I don’t know the warden. | 我不认识这里的监狱长 |
[05:26] | And I’m not the district attorney, | 我也不是地检官 |
[05:28] | looking to make a deal. | 来跟你谈什么条件的 |
[05:47] | 这不是意外 一位爱慕者 | |
[05:52] | That came out of the blue. | 我突然收到的 |
[05:55] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁寄来的 |
[05:56] | There was no name on the envelope. | 信封上没有名字 |
[05:59] | On the envelope… | 信封上 |
[06:03] | there is a return address | 有回信地址 |
[06:06] | and a nice clear postmark. | 还有清晰的邮戳 |
[06:11] | Where is it? | 信封呢 |
[06:14] | You get me the mattress… | 你给我搞到床垫 |
[06:19] | and I’ll get you the envelope. | 我就把信封给你 |
[06:33] | Okay, Gabriela, full disclosure. | 加布里埃拉 我说实话 |
[06:37] | I wanted no part of this. | 我不想来掺和的 |
[06:39] | But my parents insisted that I get out here | 但我父母坚持要我过来 |
[06:41] | and come home with some answers, so… | 带回去一些答案 所以… |
[06:43] | I always had it in my head that it was the job that killed her. | 我总觉得是这份工作害死了她 |
[06:49] | This house… | 这个消防队 |
[06:52] | I could barely walk inside. | 我鼓起很大勇气才进来的 |
[06:56] | Hey. Brett. | 布莱特 |
[06:58] | This is Shay’s sister, Megan. | 这是夏伊的姐姐梅根 |
[06:59] | This is Sylvie Brett. | 这是希尔薇·布莱特 |
[07:00] | She’s the new paramedic on 61. | 她是61号救护车的新急救人员 |
[07:03] | Great to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:05] | I didn’t know your sister, | 我不认识你妹妹 |
[07:07] | but everyone says she was one in a million. | 但这里所有人都说她是个万里挑一的人 |
[07:10] | That’s true. | 是真的 |
[07:14] | My assistant said the hotel lost my reservation. | 我的助理说酒店弄把我的预订搞没了 |
[07:17] | You guys don’t know of a place nearby | 你们知道附近有没有 |
[07:18] | that doesn’t have four locks on the door? | 门不上四把锁的地方吗 |
[07:20] | A hotel? No. | 住酒店吗 不要 |
[07:22] | – You’re gonna stay with us. – Yeah. | -你跟我们住一起吧 -是啊 |
[07:25] | You guys are living together? | 你们住在一起吗 |
[07:26] | What happened to you and Matt? | 你和马特怎么了 |
[07:28] | Umm, we gave it our best shot. | 我们尽力了 |
[07:32] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说了 |
[07:34] | It’s done. You’re staying with us. | 这事定了 你跟我们住一起 |
[07:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:38] | Without a doubt. Come on. | 毫无疑问 来吧 |
[07:42] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[07:46] | He–he said someone sent him something from Shay’s fire. | 他说有人给他送了跟夏伊出事火灾有关的东西 |
[07:49] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思 -我不知道 |
[07:51] | The Warden is tossing his cell right now. | 监狱长现在在翻他的牢房 |
[07:56] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[07:59] | Structure fire. Randolph and LaSalle. | 建筑起火 兰道夫和拉萨尔大道交汇处 |
[08:13] | Find out if there’s anyone inside. | 看看里面是否有人 |
[08:15] | Sometimes these places | 有时候这些建筑里 |
[08:16] | lock their cleaning crews inside at night. | 晚上会有清洁人员被锁在里面 |
[08:17] | On it, Chief. | 这就去 队长 |
[08:19] | Capp, Newhouse. Get the arc air torches. | 卡普 纽豪斯 去拿电弧气刨枪 |
[08:21] | Herrmann and Mouch, load up on spare rods for ’em. | 赫尔曼和穆奇 帮他们装好备用控制杆 |
[08:34] | – Fire Department! Call out! – Hey, door’s locked. | -消防队 请大声呼救 -门锁上了 |
[08:39] | Anyone’s inside, let us know where you are! | 里面有人的话 告诉我们你的位置 |
[08:43] | Sir! We need access. | 先生 我们得进去 |
[08:44] | On your side of the door, | 在门里面 |
[08:45] | there should be a panic bar that you can press. | 应该有你能按的紧急手把 |
[08:48] | Sir! | 先生 |
[08:59] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[09:00] | Another five minutes. | 还要五分钟 |
[09:02] | That is not good enough. | 这可不行 |
[09:05] | Chief. This is bulletproof glass. | 队长 这是防弹玻璃 |
[09:07] | The arc torch would cut the glass in the window. | 电弧气刨枪能切割窗户玻璃 |
[09:10] | If I take off my gear, I can fit through that frame. | 如果我脱掉装备 就能从这里爬进去 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:13] | Severide, Newhouse, I need you on the window. | 西弗莱德 纽豪斯 你们来切割玻璃 |
[09:15] | – Come on. – Let’s go. | -来吧 -我们走 |
[09:29] | Pass it to me once I’m on the other side. | 我过去了以后递给我 |
[09:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:42] | Locate the janitor; get him to the door; hit the panic bar. | 找到门卫 把他带到门边 按下紧急手把 |
[09:45] | Right. | 好 |
[10:04] | I got the victim! He’s alive! | 我找到伤者了 他还活着 |
[10:21] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[10:22] | Casey. Report. | 凯西 报告 |
[10:31] | Ceiling came down, Chief. | 天花板塌了 队长 |
[10:33] | Okay, can you get through? | 能通过吗 |
[10:36] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[11:02] | He’s over here. | 他在那里 |
[11:19] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[11:20] | You took a couple of good lungfuls of smoke. | 你吸了好几口烟 |
[11:23] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[11:31] | Good job in there. | 刚才干得漂亮 |
[11:35] | Okay. You’re good. | 好吧 你没事了 |
[11:42] | Damn, baby, don’t scare me like that. | 该死 亲爱的 别那样吓我 |
[11:51] | As if she’s confessing to me, | 好像她在跟我坦白一样 |
[11:52] | “I want you to treat me like a donkey.” | 我想让你像对待驴子一样对我 |
[11:55] | You didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah, yes. Yes. | 真的 不骗你 |
[11:59] | – She smacked you? – Yes. | -她扇了你吗 -是啊 |
[12:07] | Oh, my God. I love it. | 天啊 我喜欢 |
[12:22] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[12:24] | So Saturday is the three-month anniversary of Sylvie and me. | 周六是希尔薇和我在一起的三个月纪念日 |
[12:28] | Yeah, when you become the beast with two backs. | 是啊 你们该上床了 |
[12:31] | Our first date. Look, whatever. | 我们的第一次约会 随便啦 |
[12:33] | When is grandma leaving, all right? | 你外婆什么时候走啊 |
[12:34] | ‘Cause Dawson’s still at Brett’s place | 因为道森还住在布莱特家 |
[12:36] | and now Shay’s sister’s there too, | 现在夏伊的姐姐也来了 |
[12:38] | and I want to invite Sylvie over to our place. | 我想邀请希尔薇来我们家 |
[12:39] | She’s…not. | 她…不会 |
[12:43] | She’s not what? | 她不会什么啊 |
[12:44] | Baba’s moving in with us, dude. | 外婆要跟我们一起住 哥们 |
[12:46] | Yeah! | 棒吧 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:50] | I texted you this. | 我给你发了短信 |
[12:52] | You can’t text something like that! | 这种事怎么能发一条短信就完事儿呢 |
[12:53] | That’s a discussion. | 我们得商量的啊 |
[12:55] | It’s not my fault you don’t check your texts. | 你自己不看短信这不是我的错 |
[13:00] | Joe, you know what? | 乔 你知道吗 |
[13:05] | When I wanted to be a firefighter, | 我立志当消防员的时候 |
[13:07] | my parents flipped out. | 我父母都不支持 |
[13:09] | They wanted me to become a doctor like Vlad and Dimitri. | 他们希望我成为像弗拉德和迪米特里那样的医生 |
[13:11] | Now, my grandmother calls me from Russia | 我外婆从俄罗斯打电话给我 |
[13:13] | and she says to me, | 她跟我说 |
[13:15] | “Your mother moved to America to follow her dreams. | 你妈去了美国追求她的梦想 |
[13:20] | Now you follow yours.” | 你也去追求你的梦想吧 |
[13:23] | I’m here because of my grandma, | 我今天能在这儿全因我外婆 |
[13:25] | so if I have to share a room with her, | 如果要我和她同住 |
[13:28] | I will. | 我一定会 |
[13:34] | I’m looking for Kelly Severide. | 我找凯利·西弗莱德 |
[13:35] | Yeah, right here. | 我是 |
[13:37] | I got a delivery from Warden Aynesworth | 斯泰特维尔监狱的安斯沃斯典狱长 |
[13:38] | at Stateville Penitentiary. | 有件东西要我交给你 |
[13:49] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[13:50] | So I already looked up the return address. | 我查到回信地址了 |
[13:52] | It’s just a– just a vacant lot. | 那是块空地 |
[13:55] | I think Hadley is messing with us. | 哈德利好像在耍我们 |
[14:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:15] | Chief. | 队长 |
[14:16] | There’s no way that Hadley could’ve known about that address. | 哈德利绝对不可能知道那个地址 |
[14:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:21] | That is the fire where we lost Henry Mills. | 亨利·米尔斯就死在这个地方的火灾里 |
[14:27] | It’s the fire where I got burned up myself. | 我也是在这里被烧伤的 |
[14:31] | Wha… | 什么 |
[14:33] | So these are connected? | 所以这些都有关联的吗 |
[14:36] | It would seem so. | 看来是的 |
[14:48] | If the same guy set both fires, | 如果两场火都是同一个人放的 |
[14:50] | he’s been flying under the radar for 20 years. | 他已经逍遥法外了20年了 |
[14:52] | Why try to get our attention now? | 为什么现在又来招惹我们 |
[14:53] | Well, you found his storage unit and interrupted him. | 你发现了他的仓库打扰到他了 |
[14:56] | Meticulous planners like this | 像这种心思缜密凡事按计划来的人 |
[14:59] | don’t do well with exposure. | 不喜欢自己被暴露 |
[15:01] | So what’s gonna be his next move? | 那他下一步会怎么做呢 |
[15:03] | That’s the million dollar question. | 那就值得思考了 |
[15:06] | But I know he’s going to want control back, | 但我知道他会想要拿回控制权 |
[15:08] | however he has to get it. | 无论怎样他都要拿到 |
[15:10] | So what do we have here? | 我们现在都知道什么 |
[15:13] | Well, there’s no way this guy only started two fires, | 我觉得在20年里 他不可能 |
[15:16] | 20 years apart. Or three. | 只放了两三场火 |
[15:18] | All signs point to a serial arsonist. | 所有信息都显示他是个连环纵火犯 |
[15:20] | Which is why we’re mapping out | 所以我们要在地图上标出 |
[15:21] | any suspected but unsolved arson fires | 在那段时间内 |
[15:24] | during the time period | 任何作案手法相似 |
[15:25] | that used a similar methodology. | 有嫌疑但却未破案的纵火案 |
[15:27] | Next we’ll check the buildings for common ownership. | 接着我们要查所有大楼的共同所有权 |
[15:29] | Then we’ll look at geography and calendar groupings. | 然后再看地理位置和日期分组 |
[15:32] | I think the geography speaks for itself. | 我想地理位置已经不言而喻 |
[15:38] | Yeah. It’s a start. | 是啊 就从这里开始 |
[15:46] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我啊 |
[15:47] | Yeah. Come on in. Have a seat. | 是啊 进来坐吧 |
[15:55] | Someone, we don’t know who, | 有一个人 身份不明 |
[15:57] | sent Kevin Hadley a copy of an article | 给凯文·哈德利寄了一篇文章 |
[15:59] | about the fire that killed Shay. | 上面说的是夏伊牺牲的那场火灾 |
[16:02] | It was one of the same articles | 跟之前在仓库发现的 |
[16:03] | as was found at the storage locker. | 是同一篇 |
[16:17] | The return address on the envelope | 信封上的回信地址是 |
[16:21] | was the site of the McFarland fire | 麦克法兰大火发生的地址 |
[16:24] | where your father died. | 也就是你父亲遇难的地方 |
[16:33] | We don’t know anything else. | 目前其他情况我们还不清楚 |
[16:35] | Arson Investigation are looking into it. | 纵火案调查队正在查 |
[16:41] | So it’s the same guy? | 所以是同一个人吗 |
[16:46] | My dad’s fire was an arson? | 我爸遇难的那场火灾是纵火吗 |
[16:48] | Someone certainly wants us to think so. | 很显然有人希望我们这么认为 |
[16:52] | The arsonist. | 那个纵火犯 |
[16:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:03] | So–and that’s it? | 这就完了吗 |
[17:07] | You bring me in here, you drop this on me, | 你叫我过来 跟我说这个 |
[17:10] | and you give me a “They’re looking into it.” | 然后一句”他们正在调查”就把我打发了 |
[17:12] | What the hell am I supposed to do with that information, Chief? | 我应该怎么办啊 队长 |
[17:15] | Nothing. For now. | 先冷静 |
[17:16] | But please understand how important it is | 你要理解保持头脑清醒 |
[17:18] | that you keep a clear head. | 是非常重要的 |
[17:20] | Keep your distance. Let everybody do their jobs. | 保持距离 让大家各司其职 |
[17:22] | Are you serious? I-I– | 开什么玩笑 我… |
[17:23] | Peter, I promise you, if this is true, | 彼得 我跟你保证 如果这是真的 |
[17:25] | I will not rest until justice is served. | 不揪出凶手我誓不罢休 |
[17:27] | I will serve it myself if I have to. | 如果有必要我会亲自出马 |
[17:31] | But I need you to trust me. | 但你要相信我 |
[17:52] | That is so her. | 她确实就那样 |
[17:53] | It reminds me of Amy-Lou Schmeckle. | 让我想起了艾米-卢那个百合攻 |
[17:56] | That’s a real person? | 真有这个人吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, hand to God. Leslie’s first love. | 必须有 莱斯莉的初恋 |
[18:00] | She was the girl who knew about bands you’ve never heard of | 她总是知道些你从没听说过的乐队 |
[18:03] | and movies that only play at one theater. | 还有那种只在一个影院里放过的电影 |
[18:05] | And my sister was a knockout, of course, | 我妹妹是个绝对的大美人儿 |
[18:07] | and every guy in the school | 学校里的所有男生 |
[18:09] | was just falling all over themselves to date her. | 都极力讨好想要约她 |
[18:11] | So one day, I come rushing home, | 有一天我急冲冲赶回家 |
[18:13] | excited about who knows what, | 我也不知道我在激动什么鬼 |
[18:15] | and I burst into Leslie’s room, because that’s what we did, | 我突然闯进莱斯莉的房间 我们总是这么干 |
[18:18] | and there she is, Leslie with Amy-Lou Schmeckle, | 莱斯莉和艾米-卢那个百合攻 |
[18:22] | both their shirts off, kissing. | 她们双双裸露正在接吻 |
[18:24] | All I could think of was screaming “Mom” | 我吓得用尽全身力气大喊 |
[18:27] | at the top of my lungs. | “妈啊 快来看啊” |
[18:30] | She pulled me into the room, | 她把我拉进房间 |
[18:32] | and she just looks at me and she says, | 然后直勾勾看着我 说 |
[18:34] | “Sister, we got to talk.” | “姐 咱得聊聊” |
[18:37] | She just laid it all out. | 然后就跟我坦白了 |
[18:40] | “I like girls.” Simple as that. | “我喜欢女孩” 就这么简单 |
[18:47] | That was Leslie. | 真是她的风格 |
[18:52] | God, I miss her. | 我好想她啊 |
[19:05] | Hey, Dawson in? I need to talk to her. | 道森在吗 我有事找她 |
[19:07] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 请进 |
[19:11] | Megan, you wanna help me | 梅根 要不要来帮我 |
[19:12] | with the finishing touches on a pear tart? | 把梨子馅饼的最后几步完成 |
[19:15] | I want to hear this. | 我想听 |
[19:17] | All of these fires were set by our guy? | 这些火都是我们要找的纵火犯放的吗 |
[19:19] | Right now it’s just a theory, but the MOs match. | 现在还只是推测 不过作案手法类似 |
[19:22] | How many had fatalities? | 有多少造成了人员伤亡 |
[19:23] | Four more. | 还有四起 |
[19:26] | If he’s an excitement arsonist, | 如果他是兴奋型纵火犯 |
[19:28] | then he’s in it for the chaos. | 他是为了享受造成混乱的快感 |
[19:29] | He doesn’t set out to kill, but he doesn’t care if he does. | 目标不是杀人 不过死了人他也不在乎 |
[19:32] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[19:35] | Cunningham said she’s on it. | 康宁汉姆说她在查 |
[19:40] | Which one killed Leslie? | 哪场火害死了莱斯莉 |
[19:49] | That one. | 这场 |
[19:54] | You better find that son of a bitch and make him pay. | 最好给我找到那个混蛋 让他付出代价 |
[20:04] | She’s got this… | 她有种气质… |
[20:07] | I don’t know if “Innocence” is the right word, | 我不知道能不能说”单纯” |
[20:10] | but earnestness about the way that she does her job. | 不过她做起事来十分认真 |
[20:15] | And not everybody was crazy about her at the beginning, | 虽然大家一开始并不看好她 |
[20:17] | trust me, | 不过相信我 |
[20:18] | but it wasn’t Sylvie’s fault. | 这不是希尔薇的错 |
[20:20] | She was replacing Shay, | 她替了夏伊的位置 |
[20:21] | and how’s anybody supposed to do that? | 可夏伊是无法被取代的 |
[20:24] | It’s like God looked down on me and he said, | 感觉像是上帝俯视着我说 |
[20:26] | “Joe, you’ve been through enough. | “乔 你已经历了太多” |
[20:29] | You deserve more.” | “你有资格幸福” |
[20:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:32] | Talking to Baba. | 跟外婆说话 |
[20:34] | You know she doesn’t understand a word you’re saying. | 你知道她听不懂的吧 |
[20:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:39] | It’s perfect. | 就要这效果 |
[20:49] | Okay, Baba. | 好了 外婆 |
[20:51] | Okay, Baba. | 好了 外婆 |
[20:52] | Baba. | 知道了 |
[20:55] | Oh, hey, Megan, you should ride with Brett and Mills today. | 梅根 你今天应该跟布莱特和米尔斯一起去 |
[20:57] | You can see what your sister’s world was about. | 你可以体验一下你妹妹的生活 |
[20:59] | Oh, tempting, | 真想去 |
[21:00] | but I actually should do some work on some client files. | 不过我得处理几个客户信息 |
[21:06] | Ambulance 61, man in distress… | 61号救护车 有人呼救 |
[21:09] | Not a second thought. You’re ours. | 不必犹豫 跟我们来吧 |
[21:28] | Police! | 警察 |
[21:29] | Police! Police! | 警察 警察 |
[21:33] | Police! Police! | 警察 警察 |
[21:37] | Hey, I don’t wanna hurt anybody. | 我不想伤任何人 |
[21:38] | Ma’am, did you call 911? | 女士 是你报了警吗 |
[21:40] | He’s been standing out here for 20 minutes. | 他已经站在那里20分钟了 |
[21:41] | Kept telling me to call the police, which I did. | 一直叫我报警 于是我就报了 |
[21:43] | So they sent an ambulance. | 可他们派了救护车来 |
[21:45] | – This city… – Police! | -这座城市 -警察 |
[21:46] | Why do you need the police, sir? | 你为什么需要警察 先生 |
[21:47] | He’s got mental problems, obviously. | 很明显是精神有问题 |
[21:50] | Sir, are you injured? | 先生 你受伤了吗 |
[21:52] | I’m telling you that I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我跟你说 我不想伤害任何人 |
[21:54] | And I told her to call the cops | 我让她报警 |
[21:55] | before something bad happens! | 是为了防止出事 |
[21:58] | I’m calling in a 10-1. | 算作精神问题吧 |
[21:59] | Wait, just hold up. | 等等 |
[22:01] | Sir. | 先生 |
[22:04] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:07] | We’re calling the police, | 我们这就报警 |
[22:08] | but if there’s a way that we can help, let us know. | 不过如果有我们能帮忙的 您请说 |
[22:10] | You can help me by calling the cops! | 报警就是帮我 |
[22:12] | Okay, are you on any medication? | 好吧 您吃药了吗 |
[22:14] | Police! Police! Police! | 警察 警察 |
[22:16] | Hey, Dispatch, we need police here at 1200 Hastings. | 总部 请派警员来海斯丁路1200号 |
[22:19] | We got a man here with mental distress. | 这里有人出现了精神问题 |
[22:21] | Why is nobody listening to me? | 为什么没人听我说话 |
[22:33] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:35] | I know you don’t want to hurt me. | 我知道你不想伤害我 |
[22:38] | No, but I have to. | 对 但我必须这样做 |
[22:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:45] | Tell them I’m armed and dangerous. | 跟他们说 我有武器 我很危险 |
[22:47] | Say it just like that. | 就这么说 |
[22:49] | Armed and dangerous. | 有武器 很危险 |
[22:50] | All right, nut job. I got it. | 好吧 疯子 我知道了 |
[22:55] | Hey. What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[22:57] | He came at me with a knife. | 他拿着刀子向我冲来 |
[22:58] | – It’s right there. – Got it. | -就在这里 -知道了 |
[23:00] | Yeah, he’s armed and dangerous. | 他有武器 很危险 |
[23:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:06] | It’s a parole violation. | 这属于违反假释条例 |
[23:08] | I’m not cut out for the outside. | 我不适合外面的世界 |
[23:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[23:13] | All right, people, nothing to see. | 行了 各位 都散了吧 |
[23:14] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[23:18] | Yeah, of course. | 我当然没事 |
[23:31] | Megan, you okay? | 梅根 你还好吗 |
[23:33] | I-I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[23:35] | That was par for the course. | 这种事经常发生 |
[23:37] | Not even in the top ten of scary calls; trust me. | 论吓人程度都进不了前十 真的 |
[23:40] | That’s what she did. | 这就是她的工作 |
[23:43] | She went through that every day, | 她每天都经历这些 |
[23:45] | and she never said anything to me. | 却从未跟我说过任何事 |
[23:48] | I’d ask her how her day was, | 我问过她过得怎么样 |
[23:49] | and she would just make some inappropriate joke | 她就只会开点乱七八糟的玩笑 |
[23:52] | to get me laughing. | 逗我笑 |
[23:56] | I had no idea. | 我一点都不知道 |
[23:59] | Listen…. | 听着 |
[24:02] | That is the way that Shay was. | 夏伊就是这样的人 |
[24:05] | I mean, she never wanted anyone to waste any time | 她从不让任何人浪费时间 |
[24:07] | worrying about her. | 担心她 |
[24:09] | She just wanted to make everyone smile. | 她只想让大家都开心 |
[24:14] | Yeah, yeah. She did. | 是的 是的 她就是这样 |
[24:18] | Let’s go back to the house, | 我们回消防局吧 |
[24:21] | get some hot chocolate. | 喝点热巧克力 |
[24:24] | I’m glad I came. | 我很高心我来了 |
[24:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:38] | I don’t even understand where Baba’s sleeping. | 我真不知道外婆睡哪里 |
[24:40] | I have bunk beds. | 我有上下铺 |
[24:43] | You put the babushka on a bunk? | 你让老太太睡上下铺 |
[24:45] | She grew up sleeping in a barn. | 她从小就睡谷仓 |
[24:47] | And it’s not like I make her sleep on the top bunk… | 而且我又没让她睡上铺 |
[24:50] | most nights. | 大部分时候没有 |
[24:51] | Look, I’ll admit that Baba has her certain charms, | 我承认外婆的魅力很大 |
[24:54] | but you gotta take her out to dinner | 但你明晚一定要带她 |
[24:55] | or something tomorrow night, all right? | 出去吃晚饭或干别的事 好吗 |
[24:56] | Sylvie’s coming at 9:00 p.m., | 希尔薇晚上九点过来 |
[24:57] | and you will not ruin this for me. | 你可不能毁掉我的约会 |
[24:59] | I’m telling you, it’s zero problem, man. | 我跟你说 完全没问题 伙计 |
[25:02] | Baba goes to sleep at 8:00 p.m. | 外婆八点就会睡觉 |
[25:04] | You won’t even know she’s there. | 你都不会知道她在家 |
[25:07] | Yeah! | 好 |
[25:08] | Have you guys seen Kelly Severide? | 你们有没有看到凯利·西弗莱德 |
[25:11] | Yes, Captain. | 有 队长 |
[25:12] | I think I saw him in Boden’s office. | 我好像看到他在博登的办公室 |
[25:14] | Head inside and hook a left. | 直走进去左转 |
[25:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:17] | – Captain. – Afternoon, Captain. | -队长 -下午好 队长 |
[25:18] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[25:19] | Come on, now. Don’t get nervous. | 好了 别紧张 |
[25:23] | You got nervous. | 你紧张了 |
[25:24] | You’ve played this before, right? | 你之前玩过这个吧 对吧 |
[25:29] | Come in. | 请进 |
[25:35] | I’ve pulled a bunch of photos of arsonists | 我调出了一些历年来我们怀疑 |
[25:38] | we’ve suspected over the years | 但不够证据起诉的 |
[25:39] | but haven’t been able to prosecute. | 纵火犯的照片 |
[25:41] | Do you mind if I borrow Kelly for an hour? | 介不介意我借走凯利一小时 |
[25:46] | What for? | 做什么 |
[25:48] | Intimidation. | 威吓 |
[25:53] | None of these guys have rented a storage unit from me. | 这些人都没有跟我租过仓库 |
[25:56] | Nope. | 没见过 |
[25:59] | That guy looks crazy, but nope. | 这家伙看着像疯子 但没见过 |
[26:01] | Okay. I’m gonna need you to concentrate. | 好了 我需要你集中注意力 |
[26:03] | Any faces that look even vaguely familiar | 任何面孔哪怕只是看上去有些许熟悉 |
[26:06] | might help us to narrow this down. | 可能都能帮我们缩小范围 |
[26:07] | Sure, sure. | 知道 知道 |
[26:08] | Look I show ’em a space, | 我就带他们看下地方 |
[26:10] | get a credit card, and forget ’em. | 拿到信用卡 然后就忘记了 |
[26:11] | It’s not like there’s a lot of personal– | 又不是说有很多私下的… |
[26:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:17] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[26:20] | This guy… | 这家伙 |
[26:22] | he’s a… he’s a customer here. | 他是 他是我们的顾客 |
[26:23] | His chin is stronger, like maybe he gained some weight. | 他下巴肥了 可能有点发福了 |
[26:26] | But I recognize that guy. No doubt. | 但我记得他 我肯定 |
[26:31] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:32] | He rents a space here. I’m sure of it. | 他在这里租了地方 我很确定 |
[26:40] | Adrian Gish. 47. | 艾德里安·吉什 47岁 |
[26:42] | Twice accused of arson. | 两次被指控纵火 |
[26:43] | Cleared both times. | 两次都证明无罪 |
[26:45] | And he lives right in the middle of the hot zone. | 他就住在火灾区的中心 |
[26:47] | My predecessor had him in twice for questioning. | 我前辈两次叫他去问过话 |
[26:49] | He came in voluntarily. | 他都自愿去了 |
[26:51] | But there wasn’t a sniff of proof | 但没有丝毫证据 |
[26:52] | and the department decided not to pursue. | 所以我们部门决定不起诉他 |
[26:54] | Last we heard, he works here. | 我们听说他在这里工作 |
[26:58] | So we arrest him. | 所以我们去逮捕他 |
[27:00] | We ask him to come in again, | 我们请他再去趟局里 |
[27:02] | have a conversation with him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[27:04] | See if he’ll go on the record. | 看看他能不能吐点什么出来 |
[27:05] | – You let me do the talking. – Yeah. | -我来负责谈话 -好的 |
[27:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:09] | I’m sorry to interrupt your conversation, | 抱歉打断你们的谈话 |
[27:11] | but are you a firefighter? | 不过你是不是消防员 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[27:16] | I thought I recognized you from the news. | 我就觉得我在新闻里看到过你 |
[27:20] | Terrible collapse a few months ago. | 几个月前那起可怕的坍塌事故 |
[27:24] | Another firefighter was killed, right? | 另一个消防员死了 对吗 |
[27:28] | A paramedic? | 是医护人员吧 |
[27:30] | Horrible, horrible tragedy, | 特别 特别恐怖的悲剧 |
[27:32] | just…just awful. | 真的 真的很糟糕 |
[27:36] | Lunch break. | 午休时间 |
[27:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[27:41] | You already know that. | 你明知故问 |
[27:46] | Okay, fine. Adrian. | 好了 艾德里安 |
[27:50] | You mind if we ask you some questions | 介不介意我们去个安静点的地方 |
[27:52] | somewhere more private? | 问你几个问题 |
[27:54] | Oh, man. I wish I could. | 天 我也想 |
[27:54] | But my break’s almost over. So… | 但是休息时间快结束了 所以 |
[27:59] | Did you start the fire? | 是你纵火的吗 |
[28:03] | Let me ask you a question, hmm? | 我问你个问题 |
[28:07] | What’d you have to do to become a firefighter, huh? | 怎么才能成为消防员 |
[28:10] | Have to take a lot of tests? | 要参加很多测试吗 |
[28:12] | Hold your breath a long time? | 需要会屏气很长时间吗 |
[28:14] | I can do that. | 我可以 |
[28:15] | Maybe I can get an application. | 我好像也能申请 |
[28:18] | Yeah, sure, come on by 51. | 当然 你去51大队 |
[28:19] | We’ll get you one. | 我们给你申请表 |
[28:21] | – Then we’ll talk. – Kelly. | -然后我们再谈谈 -凯利 |
[28:23] | No, he wants to get something off his chest, let’s let him. | 他想说什么就让他说啊 |
[28:26] | Huh? Right, Adrian? | 对吧 艾德里安 |
[28:28] | All done. | 没问题 |
[28:30] | It was nice meeting you two. | 很高兴认识你们两个 |
[28:36] | Please accept my condolences | 对你们失去急救员 |
[28:37] | on the loss of your paramedic. | 我深表遗憾 |
[28:40] | Now that I think about it, her name was Shay, right? | 说到这个 她叫夏伊对吧 |
[28:48] | She was really pretty. | 她真的很漂亮 |
[28:51] | Photogenic. | 很上相 |
[28:58] | No, Kelly. | 不要 凯利 |
[29:00] | Not like this. | 这样不行 |
[29:07] | It’s not like we get a lot of sleep on shift, | 虽然我们上班的时候不怎么睡觉 |
[29:09] | but this is the place. | 但要睡的话就在这里 |
[29:12] | It’s nicer than I pictured. | 比我想象的要好啊 |
[29:13] | Trust me, you get 20 guys in here | 20个人在这里 |
[29:16] | snoring and blowing gas all night, | 整晚打鼾放屁 |
[29:19] | it’s a different story. | 那可就不怎么好了 |
[29:28] | This was Leslie’s. | 这是莱斯莉生前的 |
[29:31] | I… I don’t need to– | 我…我不需要… |
[29:44] | First day, she waltzes in here, | 她第一天来就大摇大摆过来 |
[29:49] | drops her stuff, | 放下东西 |
[29:51] | strips down bare-ass nude | 脱得一干二净 |
[29:55] | and walks to the shower. | 径直去洗澡去了 |
[29:58] | No one knew what to do. | 大家都惊呆了 |
[30:06] | We miss her, Megan. | 我们很想她 梅根 |
[30:09] | She was the heartbeat of… | 她是我们的情感中心… |
[30:24] | We all move on, right? | 生活还得继续 |
[30:29] | But you never forget. | 但是我们却永远不会忘却 |
[30:33] | Not a girl like Shay. | 尤其是像夏伊那样的人 |
[30:41] | I’m doing a bang-up job of making you feel better, huh? | 我真是让你感觉”好”多了对吧 |
[30:46] | Actually, you are, Chris. | 还真是 克里斯 |
[30:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Hey, guys. It’s time. | 两位 到时间了 |
[30:58] | Time for what? | 什么时间 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你一起来看看吧 |
[31:37] | I have a love-hate relationship with these ceremonies. | 我对这种仪式真是爱恨交加 |
[31:42] | Each one is a reminder | 每次举行这种仪式 |
[31:43] | that we’ve lost a member of our family. | 都是在提醒我们有家人离我们而去 |
[31:47] | Leslie Shay was a great paramedic. | 莱斯利·夏伊是名伟大的急救员 |
[31:51] | There are no words that can fill the hole that she left. | 她留下的空缺没人可以填补 |
[31:56] | The woman who rode alongside her | 自始至终一直 |
[31:58] | from her first day to her last, Gabriela Dawson, | 与她一起并肩奋战的人 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[32:01] | would like to say some words. | 想在此说几句话 |
[32:13] | A lot’s changed at 51 | 自从夏伊去世后 |
[32:16] | since losing Shay. | 51大队发生了很大变化 |
[32:19] | We’ve welcomed in new friends, | 有新朋友来了 |
[32:22] | we got a new rig… | 我们换了新车 |
[32:25] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[32:28] | and a dream of mine came true. | 我的一个梦想实现了 |
[32:32] | But here’s what hasn’t changed: | 但是没有改变的是 |
[32:36] | this house, | 这个消防队 |
[32:39] | this family… | 这个大家庭 |
[32:43] | it’s all as strong as it ever was… | 我们跟以前一样团结强大 |
[32:46] | stronger even, | 甚至比以前更团结更强大 |
[32:50] | because I think, um… | 因为我觉得… |
[32:54] | I think that deep down in the quiet moments | 我觉得每当夜深人静时 |
[32:59] | we think to ourselves: | 我们都会想到 |
[33:01] | Shay would want us to be better. | 夏伊会想让我们越来越好 |
[33:04] | She’d want us to lean on each other. | 她会想让我们团结一心相互依靠 |
[33:08] | And she’d want us to represent her, every time we go out. | 每次出警 她会想让我们把她的那份一起做了 |
[33:15] | You had an amazing sister, Megan. | 你妹妹真的很棒 梅根 |
[33:19] | And I’m so lucky to have been her friend. | 跟她做朋友是我此生之幸 |
[34:01] | 51 will always be Leslie Shay’s home. | 51大队永远是莱斯利·夏伊的家 |
[34:05] | The people in it will always be her family. | 51大队的人永远都是她的家人 |
[34:09] | Detail! Attent… | 全体注意 立正 |
[34:16] | Present arms! | 敬礼 |
[34:39] | Order arms! | 礼毕 |
[35:04] | 1978-2014 | 莱斯利·伊丽莎白·夏伊 |
[35:12] | I really appreciated what you said today. | 感谢你今天的致辞 |
[35:15] | I’m sure Megan did too. | 梅根肯定也很感谢你 |
[35:18] | Hardest thing I’ve had to do in a long time. | 我很久没有做过这么艰难的事了 |
[35:21] | I thought you handled it brilliantly. | 我觉得你表现得很棒 |
[35:31] | Did we blow it? | 我们是不是搞砸了 |
[35:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:41] | Or I did. I don’t know. | 或者是我搞砸了 我也不清楚 |
[35:46] | I just–I wanted to be a candidate so badly. | 我…我当时太想成为后备队员了 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry too. | 我也是 |
[35:59] | But, you know, you’re a hell of a firefighter | 但是 你是个优秀的消防员 |
[36:02] | and I’m not sorry I’m the one who gets to lead you. | 我带领你我一点都不后悔 |
[36:06] | And I get to look out for you too, | 我也会好好照顾你的 |
[36:08] | if I’m being honest. | 说实话的话 |
[36:17] | Can– | 我们… |
[36:19] | Can we just put us on hold? | 我们能不能先等等看 |
[36:22] | Maybe we can see where we are, with work, with life | 或许随着时间的流逝 我们可以搞清楚 |
[36:26] | down the road? | 工作和生活的关系 |
[36:28] | Maybe then we can start new. | 那时或许我们可以重新开始 |
[36:32] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我觉得行 |
[36:41] | Oh, hey, did you– | 对了 你… |
[36:43] | Wait, hear that Otis’s grandma moved in with him? | 你听说奥蒂斯的外婆搬去跟他一起住了吗 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:48] | And she sleeps in the bunk bed. | 她睡上下铺上 |
[36:51] | On top? | 睡上面吗 |
[36:52] | I mean, he says no, | 他说不是 |
[36:53] | but you know Otis and his small bladder. | 可你也知道奥蒂斯说话不能当真 |
[37:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:08] | I brought tequila. | 我带来了龙舌兰 |
[37:12] | I usually bring wine. | 我一般带红酒的 |
[37:14] | But I thought, | 但我又想 |
[37:15] | why not mix it up? | 为什么不混着喝呢 |
[37:17] | And the guy from the liquor store | 卖酒的老板说 |
[37:19] | said this was the good stuff. | 这种很棒 |
[37:23] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[37:25] | Let me take your coat. | 我帮你挂外套吧 |
[37:27] | So I thought we could watch a movie or something. | 今晚我们一起看电影吧 |
[37:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:34] | Bad idea. | 不看电影了 |
[37:37] | It is our three-month anniversary, Joe. | 今天是我们在一起三个月纪念日 乔 |
[37:40] | We can officially drop pretending to watch movies. | 我们可以不用假装看什么电影了 |
[37:59] | Baba! | 外婆 |
[38:02] | It’s Otis’s grandmother. | 是奥蒂斯的外婆 |
[38:03] | She’s staying with us. | 她跟我们一起住 |
[38:06] | Baba, it’s really late. | 外婆 都这么晚了 |
[38:09] | Don’t you want to go to bed? | 你不想睡觉吗 |
[38:14] | Um, I’m gonna go find some glasses. | 我去找几个杯子 |
[38:31] | Now this, this is a good place. | 这里真是个好地方 |
[38:33] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[38:35] | Another round? | 再喝一杯 |
[38:39] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[38:43] | Medication time. | 该吃药了 |
[38:50] | Nah, forget it. | 算了 |
[38:51] | Forget what? | 什么算了 |
[38:56] | This one makes me sleepy, | 吃这个我会困 |
[38:59] | this one keeps me awake, | 吃这个我会睡不着 |
[39:02] | and this one twists up my stomach, | 吃这个我会恶心 |
[39:04] | and I just can’t– I can’t do this anymore. | 我…我不想继续这样了 |
[39:07] | Pops… | 爸… |
[39:10] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[39:11] | I mean, what the hell is a couple more months | 如果我病得都无法好好过完最后几个月 |
[39:13] | if I’m too sick to enjoy it? | 那这几个月还有什么意义 |
[39:19] | I wanna go out on my own terms. | 我要自己出去 |
[39:26] | You ain’t going anywhere. | 你哪里都不许去 |
[39:36] | – You know what I’m thinking. – What? | -你知道我在想什么吗 -什么 |
[39:39] | We’re gonna throw a party. | 我们要办个派对 |
[39:41] | A party like I used to throw. | 就像以前我办的那些一样 |
[39:45] | We’re gonna throw you a party. | 我们给你办个派对 |
[39:47] | We’re gonna throw you a party. | 我们给你办个派对 |
[39:51] | But you have got to keep taking your pills. | 但你得继续吃药 |
[40:05] | Fine. | 好 |
[40:09] | Deal. | 成交 |
[40:12] | Trust me when I say I need to do this near a toilet. | 我得去马桶边上吃 |
[40:14] | TMI, Pops. TMI. | 这不用跟我说 爸 |
[40:21] | Don’t go halfway on this, Son. | 不要半途而废 儿子 |
[40:24] | I won’t, Pops. | 我不会的 爸 |
[40:30] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[40:35] | Chief. How’s he doing? | 队长 他怎么样了 |
[40:38] | It’s gonna take more than cancer to take him out, | 癌症是不会把他打倒的 |
[40:40] | that much I know. | 这个我确定 |
[40:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:47] | I have some bad news. | 跟大家说个不好的消息 |
[40:49] | Unfortunately, OFI has decided | 很不幸 火调办决定 |
[40:53] | not to pursue Adrian Gish at this time. | 不继续调查艾德里安·吉什了 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:57] | It wasn’t my decision. | 不是我做的决定 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[41:02] | But we found the guy. | 但是人我们都找到了 |
[41:03] | The storage unit dude identified him, | 仓库保管员都认出他了 |
[41:05] | and he all but admitted it. | 他也差不多承认了 |
[41:07] | All it does is tie Gish to the storage unit. | 目前就只是把吉什和仓库联系起来了而已 |
[41:09] | We can’t prove it was his or he was there. | 我们无法证明东西是他的 或者他在场 |
[41:11] | It was full of accelerants and stuff about Shay. | 那里全是触媒和与夏伊有关的东西 |
[41:13] | Believe me, I wish I could give you a different answer, | 相信我 我也想给你们其他答复 |
[41:15] | but I can’t. | 可是我做不到 |
[41:17] | My boss has been doing this for a long time. | 我上司做这行做了很久了 |
[41:19] | He knows what cases will stick. | 他知道什么案子能站住脚 |
[41:21] | This one won’t. | 这个不行 |
[41:22] | At least not yet. | 至少现在还不行 |
[41:23] | What does “Not yet” mean? | 还不行是什么意思 |
[41:25] | The case is still open. | 案子还没结 |
[41:26] | Gish is on our radar. | 我们还在密切注意吉什 |
[41:28] | We’ll have to wait and see. | 我们先静观其变吧 |
[41:30] | Yeah, until he kills somebody again. | 等他再去杀人吗 |
[41:32] | Until he makes a mistake. | 等他露出马脚 |
[41:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[41:44] | What does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:55] | Hey, it’s Gabby. | 我是加比 |
[41:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:59] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[42:01] | Sure, Sis. | 没问题 妹妹 |
[42:03] | Whatever you need. | 悉听尊便 |