Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The thing we swore would never happen happened. 原本我们保证不会发生的事 现在发生了
[00:03] Our relationship got in the way of the job. 我们的关系影响到了我们的工作
[00:05] And the job in the way of the relationship. 而工作也影响了我们的关系
[00:07] Gabby. 加比
[00:08] We need some space from each other. 我只是觉得我们都需要一些空间
[00:10] So you’re leaving? 所以你要走了吗
[00:14] He’s off the machine. 他不用呼吸机了
[00:15] And breathing normally. 而且呼吸正常
[00:17] Is that my beautiful grandson? 那是我孙子吗
[00:19] Dad. 爸
[00:21] Get back! Aah! 撤退
[00:23] This looks like the stockpile of an arsonist. 这看起来都像是纵火犯的东西
[00:25] You guys… 各位
[00:27] 急救人员命丧大火 芝加哥消防局急救人员 莱斯利·夏伊英勇殉职
[00:32] Fold and tuck. 折过来 掖进去
[00:37] Fold and tuck. 折过来 掖进去
[00:41] Tight as a drum. 包得紧紧的
[00:43] So the boy feels safe. 这样孩子才会有安全感
[00:46] Just like in his mommy’s belly. 就像在妈妈的肚子里一样
[00:49] – Yes. – That’s what I told Wallace. -对吧 -我也是这么跟华莱士说的
[00:51] Wrap him tight like a little baby burrito. 要把孩子包得紧紧的 就像卷饼一样
[00:53] Okay, okay. 行 说不过你们
[00:56] Some men were born to think. 有人为思考而生
[00:58] Others, to lift heavy things, but you, Terrance Boden, 有人生来力拔山河 而你 特伦斯·博登
[01:02] were born to be loved, preciously, and infinitely. 生来便注定被大家宠爱 永远捧在掌心
[01:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[01:11] – Here you go. – Yes. -给你 -来妈妈抱
[01:14] Yes, sweet baby. 我的乖宝宝
[01:17] How long are you staying, Pop? 你这次来待多久 爸爸
[01:19] It depends. 再看吧
[01:21] Depends on what? 看什么
[01:23] Things. 看情况
[01:27] 急救人员命丧大火 南部大火 急救人员殉职
[01:35] Hey, guys. Atwater. 你们来了 阿特沃特
[01:37] What’s up. What we got? 什么情况
[01:38] Got chlorine powder, bags of cat litter, 这里有氯粉 猫砂
[01:42] brake fluid, vegetable oil… 刹车油 植物油
[01:44] All in bulk. 全都数量不少
[01:45] Yeah, well, he definitely had peculiar taste 看来这人逛山姆会员店时
[01:47] when he hit the Sam’s Club. 买东西的品味很独特啊
[01:48] These are accelerants every arsonist knows about. 这些都是纵火犯喜欢用的助燃剂
[01:51] At least the slick ones. 至少那些手法纯熟的
[01:53] Then there’s these. 还有这些
[01:57] 仓库爆炸 芝加哥急救人员遇难 急救人员命丧大火 南部大火 急救人员殉职
[01:58] All about Shay’s death. 都跟夏伊的死有关
[02:02] What can you tell us about the person who leased this unit? 关于租这间仓库的人 你都知道些什么
[02:04] Paid cash. 现金支付
[02:06] Two years in advance, I’d pulled the paperwork. 预付了两年 有需要的话我可以给你们看文件
[02:08] Yeah, man or woman? 男的还是女的
[02:09] Man. 男的
[02:10] You remember what he looked like? 还记得他长什么样子吗
[02:11] I don’t weigh ’em and measure, I just take the money. 我哪会留意这么多 我只管收钱
[02:14] We’ll check that paperwork in your office 回头有空我们会去你办公室
[02:15] when we get time, could you just– 查看那些文件 能不能先…
[02:16] – give us a minute. – Mm. -让我们单独聊聊 -没问题
[02:19] Thanks, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[02:22] The thing is, it’s not exactly a crime scene. 目前问题是 这里并不算犯罪现场
[02:25] It’s gonna be real hard to pull forensics in on this. 所以可能没法叫鉴证科过来取证
[02:26] We know it’s a long shot, 我们知道希望渺茫
[02:28] and arson is almost impossible to prove, 纵火案往往都极难定罪
[02:29] but even if it just rules it out, we’d sleep better. 但哪怕能排除这个可能都好 这样我们也能安心
[02:33] Can’t make any promises but I’ll see what I can do. 我没法保证什么 我尽力而为
[02:35] I know it means a lot to y’all. 我知道这对你们来说意义重大
[02:36] Yeah. Thank you. Thank you. 是的 非常感谢
[02:42] The items discovered at that storage unit 51队的每个人都因为那间租用仓库里
[02:45] are unsettling to us all here at 51. 发现的物品而不安
[02:48] As of now, there was no indication of foul play. 目前为止 还没有任何迹象表明那场火灾是纵火
[02:51] But rest assured, no matter what we looked into. 但放心 会有人全力查清事情真相
[02:54] In the meanwhile, our job remains the same, 与此同时 我们的工作仍要继续
[02:55] and that is to safeguard the people of Chicago, 那就是保证芝加哥市民的安全
[02:57] so you keep your heads down, and you handle your business. 所以大家专心做事 控制好自己的情绪
[03:03] Brett and Mills, my office. 布莱特和米尔斯 来我办公室
[03:07] Come on in, take a seat. 进来吧 坐
[03:16] After everything you went through with Lullo’s people, 经过被卢罗手下绑架一事之后
[03:19] I want you to know you have my full blessing 我想让你们知道如果你们
[03:21] if you want to take some time off. 需要时间平复 我完全支持
[03:22] Thank you, Chief. But, personally, I’m fine. 谢谢 队长 但我没事
[03:25] I’d rather be here at work. 我宁愿继续工作
[03:28] In that case, I would like to ask you both 既然如此 我想让你们俩
[03:29] to consider to see someone. 考虑一下寻求帮助
[03:32] Processing a trauma like that takes time. 平复这种创伤需要时间
[03:34] We have a lot of good people who can help. 局里有不少专业人士能帮到你们
[03:36] I think that that would be really good. 我觉得这主意挺好的
[03:41] For me, anyway. 至少对我来说
[03:44] I’ll make the call. 我去安排
[03:45] Peter? 彼得
[03:46] I’m straight. 我不用了
[03:53] Okay then. 那行
[03:56] You change your mind, you let me know. 你改变主意的话记得告诉我
[03:59] Will do. 没问题
[04:02] That’s all. 就这样
[04:06] What do we have here? 瞧瞧这是什么
[04:07] Wicker Park Wolverines. 柳条公园狼人队
[04:09] Yeah, it’s got a certain ring to it, doesn’t it? 名字挺拉风的 对吧
[04:11] My boy Luke, he’s playing a game of champions. 我儿子卢克打进了决赛
[04:14] I thought you were banned from the league, Hermann? 他们不是禁止你参加联盟活动了吗 赫尔曼
[04:15] Yeah, kids’ hockey brings out the worst in you. 儿童冰球绝对会激发出你最丑恶的一面
[04:18] Some sort of trophy fiasco if I’m not mistaken. 如果没记错的话 好像跟争奖杯有关
[04:21] That was an isolated incident. 那绝对是意外
[04:23] Besides, I was completely in the right. 再说了 那事儿我绝对在理
[04:24] Anyway, my two-year suspension is over, and I’m back in action. 如今我的两年禁令已经结束 哥又能重出江湖了
[04:28] So show some respect for the finest headcoach 别小看我 我可是芝加哥
[04:31] of pee-wee hockey in Chicago, will you? 最棒的儿童冰球教练呢
[04:34] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 61号救护车
[04:37] Two-car accident, West 17th and Halsted. 两车相撞 西17街与霍斯特德街交界
[04:54] Stalled trains got Boden trapped in. 博登被停滞列车困住了
[04:56] I’ll run point until he gets here. 在他到现场之前 我来指挥
[04:57] Copy that. 收到
[05:03] Help me! Please. 救救我 求你们了
[05:05] I’m Leiutenant Casey with the fire department. 我是消防队的凯西副队长
[05:07] We’re gonna get you out, okay? 我们会救你出去的 好吗
[05:08] I can’t feel my legs. 我双腿没知觉了
[05:10] Oh, God. Help me, please. 天啊 快救救我
[05:14] Hey, just give us a minute, okay, ma’am? 给我们一点时间 好吗 女士
[05:19] Sev. 西弗
[05:20] Yeah? 干什么
[05:22] It’s Chaplain Orlovsky. 是奥洛夫斯基神父
[05:24] He’s bleeding out. 他失血昏迷了
[05:38] You guys, separate the two vehicles 各位 分开两辆车
[05:40] and we’ll pull them both out at the same time, all right? 我们同时救他们出来 好吗
[05:45] – Tony, stay ready on that winch. – Got it. -托尼 绞盘准备好 -是
[05:47] God, help me, please! 求你们帮帮我
[05:49] Wait, wait. Hold. 等等 等等
[05:51] If we move this car first, she could be paralyzed or worse. 如果我们先移车 她可能会瘫痪或者更糟
[05:54] The longer he’s pinned in, the more blood he– 他被卡住越久 血失的就越…
[05:56] I know. 我知道
[05:59] Your call. 听你的
[06:05] God, help me, please. 天啊 请救救我
[06:08] Hermann, Dawson, get the jaws. 赫尔曼 道森 去拿虎钳
[06:10] Help me! 帮帮我
[06:11] Lieutenant, with all due respect, it’s the Chaplain. 副队长 恕我直言 那可是神父
[06:13] We’re getting her out first. Please! 我们先救她
[06:15] You heard him, candidate, move it! 听到没 后备队员 快
[06:17] Capp, Tony, we’re gonna cut the roof posts off 卡普 托尼 我们去剪开梁柱
[06:20] so we can get the Chap out 等车一被移走
[06:20] – as soon as this car is out of the way. – Yeah. -马上救神父出来 -是
[06:33] All right, Chap. How’s it going? 好了 神父 你情况如何
[06:37] Mills, status. 米尔斯 情况如何
[06:39] Yeah, I’ve got a pulse but its weak. 有脉搏 但很微弱
[06:41] He’s lost a lot of blood from his head wound. 他头上的伤口流了太多血
[06:45] Help me, please! 快救救我
[06:46] Please, help me! 救救我
[06:47] Hang in there, lady, we’re getting you out. 坚持住 女士 我们马上救你出来
[06:51] We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? 我们会救你出去的
[06:54] All right, guys. We’re good to go. 好了 各位 开始吧
[07:06] Backboard. 担架
[07:13] Easy, easy. 慢点 慢点
[07:14] Careful with her head. 注意她的头
[07:18] Go, go. 走吧
[07:23] Hey, Leiutentant, good luck. 副队长 祝你好运
[07:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:29] All right, go ahead. 好了 拉吧
[07:35] Okay, let’s go. 很好 上
[07:54] Get him on the backboard. 把他抬上担架
[07:57] Easy. 慢点
[08:08] Go. Go! 走 快走
[08:13] And it’s not until the pot’s up to, like, $100 直到奖池到了一百块
[08:15] that the Chaplain reveals his true colors. 神父才露出了真面目
[08:18] Come to find out, the guy’s like the Billy the Kid 结果是 他就是梭哈界的
[08:22] of Five-card stud. 比利小子
[08:23] – Get out of here. – Yeah. -你就吹吧 -真的
[08:24] Our Chaplain? Orlovsky? 我们的神父吗 奥洛夫斯基
[08:27] On my mother’s grave. Total shark. Ask Mouch. 我发誓 他可狠了 不信问穆奇
[08:30] Ambush predator. 杀人无声
[08:32] If he wasn’t a man of the cloth, 如果他不是神父
[08:33] I’d have accused him of cheating. 我都要骂他作弊了
[08:35] This is right after Mickey Drobitch died 就是在麦奇·德罗比奇牺牲的
[08:37] in that scuba incident, God rest his soul. 那次潜水事故之后 愿他安息
[08:40] Chaplain– never said anything about it. 神父从来没提过这事
[08:44] Just him being here, playing cards with all of us, 只是坐在那 跟我们玩牌
[08:47] it shined a light. 像一盏明灯
[08:49] Helped a lot of firefighters through some dark times. 帮助许多消防员度过了阴霾
[08:56] Hey. How is he? 他怎么样了
[08:59] He’s still touch and go. 还是命在旦夕
[09:00] There’s multiple internal injuries. 多处内伤
[09:02] – He still hasn’t regained consciousness. – Okay. -意识还没恢复 -好吧
[09:05] Um, the extra time he spent pinned in, 他被夹住拖延的那段时间
[09:08] how much worse did that make it? 让他情况变得多糟
[09:23] Chaplain’s a junkyard dog, he’s gonna be just fine. 神父命贱得很 他不会有事的
[09:29] Hey, you two, tomorrow night, Molly’s. 7:00. 你们两个 明晚七点去莫利酒吧
[09:34] Pee wee hockey draft. 儿童冰球选秀
[09:36] – Be there. – Whoa, whoa, draft? What? -要到哦 -什么 选秀吗
[09:37] Whoa, Hermann, come on. 赫尔曼 别这样
[09:39] Be reasonable. 别闹了
[09:40] Games is one thing. 比赛是一回事
[09:41] We’ll make practices. 我们会去训练的
[09:43] Most of them, anyway. 起码去大部分
[09:44] But the draft? 但是选秀
[09:46] Yeah, man. You gotta admit, 是啊 伙计 你得承认
[09:47] that’s a little above and beyond. 你这有点太过了
[09:48] One of the terms of my reinstatment 我复职的一个条款
[09:50] is I have to be accompanied by two adults 是我必须有两位成人陪伴
[09:52] to all league functions. 参加所有联盟活动
[09:58] Half-priced drinks at Molly’s for two weeks. 莫利酒吧酒水半价两周
[10:01] – One. – Done. -一周 -成交
[10:06] What did he do to get banned anyway? 话说他是为什么被禁赛的
[10:14] Matt– sorry. 马特 抱歉
[10:16] I mean, Lieutenant, just checking in on you. 我是说 副队长 我就是来看看你
[10:21] I can still do that, right? 这个还行吧
[10:22] I gotta finish up this incident report. 我要写完这份事故报告
[10:27] Yeah, yeah. Of course. 是 当然
[10:32] All souls weigh the same. 众生皆平等
[10:35] What? 什么
[10:37] One life isn’t worth anymore than the other. 生命没有高低贵贱之分
[10:40] That’s what the Chaplain told me after Shay died. 夏伊死后 神父这么跟我说过
[10:48] Hey, can I borrow Dawson? 我能找道森做点事吗
[10:50] We’ll keep our radios on. 我们会开着对讲机的
[10:52] Yeah. 可以
[10:56] It cost me a bottle of 12-year-old scotch, 我送了瓶十二年陈酿威士忌
[10:58] the good stuff, but I talked the landlady 好东西啊 我说服了房东夫人
[11:00] into letting us into the building at West Walnut. 放我们进西沃尔内特街的那楼
[11:02] – Where Shay died? – Yeah. -夏伊去世的地方吗 -是的
[11:04] I mean, given what we found at the storage unit, 考虑到我们在储藏室发现的那些东西
[11:06] I just– I figured– 我想…
[11:07] It wasn’t arson, Kelly. 那不是纵火 凯利
[11:08] It was squatters cooking over an open flame. 是流浪汉明火煮饭引起的
[11:10] You saw the fire with your own eyes, didn’t you? 你也亲眼看见火了 不是吗
[11:12] – Yeah, I– – So why go back? -是 我… -那为什么再去
[11:16] Look, I get it, okay? 听着 我懂
[11:17] If you’re not ready for that, 如果你没有做好准备
[11:20] just say it. 直说就行
[11:24] Okay. 好吧
[11:26] I’m coming. 我去
[12:16] This is where we were. 我们当时就是在这里
[12:53] I just wanted her to know that she could do it without me. 我只是想让她知道没有我她也能行
[12:55] That’s why we changed places. 所以我们才换了位置
[12:59] It’s okay, Dawson. 没关系 道森
[13:05] I never wanted to come back here. 我根本不想回到这里
[13:08] Well, if we don’t turn over every stone, who will? 除了我们 还有谁会来查个水落石出
[13:11] Right? 对吗
[13:19] Come on, let’s go upstairs. 来吧 我们上楼看看
[13:45] Detective Boden. 博登警探
[13:48] – Hey, honey. – How are you? -亲爱的 -你好
[13:50] Hey, look at the little chief. 瞧瞧这位小队长
[13:53] He’s even got the old man’s furrowed brow. 这皱眉头的样子和他老爸一模一样
[13:55] Yeah, he does. 的确如此
[13:58] Bet he’s got a better disposition, huh? 但他的性格肯定比他老爸好多了
[13:59] Oh, come on. 别这样
[14:05] Hey, Donna. Hey, Pop. 堂娜 爸爸
[14:07] – Give me the baby. – Okay. -把宝宝给我 -好的
[14:09] Come on. 走吧
[14:10] Detective Boden. 博登警探
[14:13] Randall. 兰德尔
[14:14] So great to see you. 很高兴见到你
[14:16] This gentleman right here is who I dedicate 就是因为他 我才将我光辉的一生
[14:18] my illustrious career with the CFD to. 献给了芝加哥消防局
[14:21] Illustrious? 光辉吗
[14:22] Let me show you something that will make your heart stop. 给你们看点能吓得你们心脏停拍的好东西
[14:28] Come on. 不是吧
[14:29] Taken the day I graduated from the academy. 这是我从消防学院毕业那天拍的
[14:32] This man believed in me from the jump. 这个人一开始就对我很有信心
[14:34] Am I wrong, Detective? 对吗 警探
[14:36] Randall, you have exceed my wildest dreams 兰德尔 你代我实现了我最狂野的梦想
[14:38] and my expectations. 实现了我对你的期望
[14:44] Times change, maybe. 时代可能变了
[14:46] But Randall McHolland, he stays the same. 但兰德尔·麦考兰一点都没变
[14:50] Yes, he does. 没错
[14:55] Your feeding the baby too much, darling. 你给孩子喂得太多了 亲爱的
[14:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:00] That’s why he keeps spitting up. 所以他才老是吐奶
[15:02] I’ll ask the doctor about it. 我会问问医生的
[15:04] And your burping technique, well now, 而且现在我们该教教你
[15:05] that’s something we can work on. 如何正确帮他打嗝
[15:10] Any chance of you joining us for the well-baby check? 你能加入我们一起讨论如何照顾宝宝吗
[15:13] I would love to, Donna, but you know– 我也想 堂娜 但是你知道…
[15:14] Hey, don’t worry, son. 别担心 儿子
[15:16] I’ll be there. 我会帮你的
[15:18] Thanks, Pop. 谢了 爸爸
[15:21] Ah, he’s spitting up again. 他又吐奶了
[15:24] Shoot. 该死
[15:35] See the burn pattern? 看见这燃烧的痕迹了吗
[15:37] – The “V” shape? – Yeah. -V字形 -没错
[15:39] That’s where the fire ignited the blast, right? 就是在这里火引发了爆炸 对吗
[15:46] But they didn’t find any signs of arson. 但是他们并未找到纵火的痕迹
[15:48] No accelerants. Nothing. 没有助燃剂 什么都没有
[15:50] Right. 没错
[16:02] But this is where I saw 但当时我看到擅自居住的人
[16:02] the squatters’ fire. 是在这里生火的
[16:07] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[16:08] If this is where the fire started, 如果这里是起火点
[16:09] the burn pattern should be here. 那么燃烧痕迹应该是在这边
[16:12] Not over there. 而不是在那边
[16:18] Are you sure that’s where it was? 你确定是在这里吗
[16:19] Yeah, 100%. 百分百确定
[16:21] This is my landmark. 这是我做的标记
[16:22] This pole. 这根杆子
[16:25] Well, it’s worth running by arson. 这就可以照纵火罪来查查了
[16:27] You know anybody? 你认识谁能帮上忙吗
[16:28] Yeah, I do. 认识
[16:35] You wanted to see me, Lieutenant? 你要见我吗 副队
[16:36] Yeah, Chicago Med called. 是的 芝加哥医院打电话来
[16:38] They’re having trouble tracking down a next of kin 他们没法找到
[16:40] for Chaplain Orlovsky. 奥洛夫斯基神父的亲属
[16:43] – I see. – Yeah. -我知道了 -是啊
[16:45] You knew him pretty well, right? 你很了解他 对吗
[16:47] Any ideas? 你知道吗
[16:48] Yeah, I met his mother one time. 我见过他母亲一次
[16:51] I’ll sniff around, see what I can find out. 我去查查 看看能不能找到
[16:53] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[16:55] They say if he’s gonna make it? 他们说他能挺过去吗
[16:56] Uh… he’s still unconscious. 他还在昏迷中
[17:01] Could go either way. 还不能确定
[17:05] For what it’s worth, doing anything different 不管怎样 不那么做的话
[17:08] could’ve put them both in the grave. 他俩可能都会丧命
[17:14] You made the right call, Lieutenant. 你做了正确的决定 副队
[17:20] All you can do is play it like it comes. 现在就只能顺其自然了
[17:24] Appreciate that, Hermann. 谢谢你 赫尔曼
[17:27] I’ll let you know what I find out. 我查到什么就告诉你
[17:29] Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[17:31] Adult female with head injuries. 成年女性头部受伤
[17:32] 3331 West 17th Street. 西17街3331号
[17:41] Someone called for a paramedic? 有人叫了急救人员吗
[17:44] Fire Department, open up. 消防队 开门
[17:50] Ma’am, is everything okay? 女士 你没事吧
[17:52] I’m fine. Sorry to trouble you. 没事 不好意思打扰你们了
[17:57] It looks worse than it is. 只是看上去比较糟糕
[17:59] I’m a bleeder. 我很容易流血
[18:00] We’re happy to take a look. 我们很乐意帮您检查一下
[18:02] My neighbor must have heard me yell. 肯定是邻居听到我叫喊了
[18:03] I was coming down the stairs and I tripped. 我只是下楼的时候绊了一跤
[18:06] I’m fine, really. 我真的没事
[18:09] Ma’am, you’re sure that your okay? 女士 你确定没事吗
[18:11] You heard her. 她已经说了
[18:18] Look, we get in there, you set her aside. 听着 我们进去 你把她带到一边
[18:21] I’m gonna square off with that husband of hers. 我去对付她的丈夫
[18:22] If she gives any acknowledgment of being beat– 只要她承认遭到殴打
[18:25] anything at all, you call the cops, okay? 任何与之相关的信息 你都马上报警
[18:27] Got it. 知道了
[18:29] All right. 好的
[18:32] Ma’am, we need you to open up. 女士 我们需要你开下门
[18:36] Look, ma’am, you can decline treatment, 女士 你可以拒绝医治
[18:38] but we’re not gonna leave until you sign a refusal. 但你要签了拒绝函我们才能走
[18:45] Have a seat, ma’am. I’ll take a look at you. 坐吧 女士 我帮你检查一下
[18:46] I’m fine, really. 我没事 真的
[18:50] Did you see what happened? 你看到发生什么事了吗
[18:53] Nothing, huh? 没有吗
[18:55] Nope. 没有
[18:59] There’s something I need to sign, or– 我是不是要签个字 还是
[19:01] You can talk to me, okay? 你可以跟我说 知道吗
[19:03] This bruise on the side of your face, 你脸颊这边的淤青
[19:05] is that a slap mark? 是巴掌印吗
[19:07] What? No. 什么 不是
[19:08] If he hurt you, we can get you out of here. 如果他打你 我们可以带你走
[19:10] I promise. 我保证
[19:12] Hey, can I help you with something? 有什么我能帮你的吗
[19:14] This is my place, and that’s my wife, 这是我家 那是我老婆
[19:17] and she said she’s fine. 她说她没事
[19:19] Well, she doesn’t look fine. 她看着不像没事的样子
[19:24] I don’t want treatment, okay? 我不需要医治 行了吗
[19:49] Sign here. 签这里
[19:57] Hey, not trying to get in your business. 我不是想管你的闲事
[20:01] Just checking on my partner. 就是关心一下我搭档
[20:05] I’m fine. 我没事
[20:12] That domestic. 那家人
[20:14] It just got under my skin. That’s all. 就是让我很不舒服 仅此而已
[20:17] I made an appointment with Boden’s guy. 我约了博登说的那个人
[20:19] – The counselor. – Yeah. -心理顾问 -好的
[20:21] We could go together. I mean, if you want. 我们可以一起去 如果你想去的话
[20:26] Thanks anyway. 还是谢谢你
[20:31] I’m not saying there’s not something there. 我并不是说没有疑点
[20:33] But Arson reached the same conclusion you did 但事故发生当天 纵火调查协会的调查结论
[20:35] the day of the accident. 跟你们的相同
[20:36] Squatters cooking on an open flame 占屋人用明火煮饭
[20:38] cause a 100 gallon propane tank to explode. 导致一个一百加仑的丙烷罐爆炸
[20:41] Neither Arson, nor anyone else, knew the burn patterns 没有人 包括调查协会 知道燃烧痕迹
[20:44] were in a different place from where I saw the fire. 跟我看到的着火点不在一处
[20:46] I didn’t even know it myself until we went back. 我也是在我们回去之后才发现的
[20:48] I hear you, Kelly. 我知道了 凯利
[20:49] And it’s interesting but inconclusive. 这确实是个疑点 但没有说服力
[20:52] Look, Leslie Shay wasn’t just some victim in this fire. 莱斯莉·夏伊不是这场火灾的随便某个受害人
[20:56] She wasn’t just a paramedic on 61. 她不是61号救护车随便哪个急救人员
[20:58] She was my partner… 她是我的搭档
[21:01] for five-and-a-half years, and his best friend. 跟我合作了五年半 也是他最好的朋友
[21:03] So if there’s even the slightest bit of “maybe,” 所以哪怕只有一丝”可能”
[21:05] we will walk through hell to find out for sure. 我们都会追根究底查清楚
[21:15] The investigator in charge of the case is by the book. 负责这个案子的调查员很循规蹈矩
[21:20] To be frank, he’s a bit of a dick. 说实话 他有点混蛋
[21:23] All he shared with me was the summary. 他只给我看过总结报告
[21:29] No guarantees, all right? 虽然我不能保证什么
[21:30] But let me see if I can pull the file so you can take a look. 但我会试试能不能把文件调出来给你们看
[21:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:50] Used to take his mom to hear his sermons on Sundays. 我以前星期天会带他妈去听他布道
[21:53] Then they’d go for blintzes at the Golden Apple. 然后他们就会去金苹果买薄饼
[21:56] Good egg, Mrs. Orlovsky. 大好人啊 奥洛夫斯基太太
[21:58] Got a number for her? 有她的电话号码吗
[22:00] She passed about six months ago. 她大概半年前去世了
[22:05] Been trying to paint this place for years. 好多年了我都想给这地方刷个漆
[22:08] But the Chaplain won’t let me. 但神父不让我刷
[22:11] Says he doesn’t want me wasting the money. 他说不想让我浪费钱
[22:14] Any idea of where he keeps his address book? 知道他把通讯录放在哪里吗
[22:16] Maybe I can find a number for another relative. 也许我可以找到他别的亲戚的电话
[22:19] No, but you’re welcomed to poke around. 不知道 但你可以到处看看
[22:23] He’s in pretty rough shape, huh? 他的情况不太好 是吗
[22:25] Critical condition. 情况危急
[22:28] I hope he pulls through. 希望他能撑过去
[22:30] Yeah, me too. 是啊 希望如此
[22:32] – Ain’t that the way life is? – How’s that? -这不就是人生吗 -怎么说
[22:36] Chaplain’s always taking care of everybody else. 神父经常照顾别人
[22:40] Never had anybody to look out for him. 却从来没人关心他
[22:48] I’d like to welcome each and every one of you 欢迎各位来到
[22:49] to this year’s Pee Wee Single “A” Hockey Draft. 今年的”儿童中级冰球选拔赛”
[22:54] Pardon me, Commissioner, listen. 不好意思 专员 听我说
[22:56] I just want to remind everyone that we’re here for the kids. 我只是想提醒各位 我们来这是为了孩子们
[22:59] So let’s have a fun and respectful evening, 所以祝大家过一个好玩又文明的夜晚
[23:01] and we’ll have a terrific season, all right? 我们这个赛季的表现会特别棒 对吗
[23:04] Whoo! Welcome back, Mad Dog! 欢迎回归 疯狗
[23:09] Be right back. 马上回来
[23:13] Now, to ensure parity in league play, 为了确保联盟赛实力对等
[23:16] each of your kids has been ranked 你们的孩子都被
[23:17] on a scale from one to five. 从一到五打了分
[23:19] Each team will have no more than three players 每个队每个等级的选手都不能
[23:21] – for any given category. – Check it out. -超过三个人 -我跟你说
[23:23] Reason Hermann got band– 赫尔曼被禁赛的原因…
[23:25] Oh, I’m dying to hear this. 迫不及待想听八卦
[23:26] Championship game, two years ago, 两年前的冠军赛
[23:28] ten seconds left, right? 只剩下十秒钟
[23:29] Hermann’s older kid, Lee Henry, gets a breakaway. 赫尔曼的大儿子李·亨利 找到机会进攻了
[23:32] Out of nowhere, a kid from the other team trips him from behind. 对方球队突然冒出一个孩子从背后绊倒了他
[23:35] The other coach distracted the ref. 对方教练干扰了裁判
[23:38] So he never saw it. 所以裁判没看到
[23:38] Oh, Hermann must have been so steamed! 赫尔曼肯定气疯了
[23:41] He broke into the Commissioner’s car, 他闯进了专员的车
[23:43] stole all the first place trophies, 偷走了第一名的所有奖杯
[23:45] and gave it to his kids instead. 分给了自己的孩子
[23:48] He left one behind though. 但他是留了一个
[23:50] Except he tried to cross out the word “Champions” 只是他把”冠军”两个字划掉
[23:52] and wrote “Cheaters”. 写上了”骗子”
[23:54] Now in the three’s, we’ve got Magonia, Lauritzen, and Hermann. 三分组有马格尼亚 劳里岑 赫尔曼
[23:59] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 喂 喂 喂
[24:00] Three? You’re giving my kid a three? 三分 你给我儿子打三分
[24:02] What’d your kid get? 你儿子得几分
[24:04] – Five. – Yeah, a five– -五分 -是啊 五分
[24:05] Whoa, this is all on you, I gotta bounce. 这交给你 我要闪了
[24:07] You know what? If you run this league 你是想像做家族生意那样
[24:08] like you run your business? You know what? 带领我们球队是吧
[24:10] Your kid couldn’t play hockey on a basketball court. 你儿子连在篮球场上都玩不好冰球
[24:12] Happy hour at Molly’s, 莫莉酒吧欢乐时光
[24:13] Two for one drinks for every dad in Pee Wee’s, huh? 每个参加儿童联盟的父亲喝酒都可以买二赠一
[24:27] So, what do you guys think? 你们觉得怎么样
[24:31] What is it? 这是什么
[24:32] It’s my dad’s old footlocker from the Navy. 这是我爸爸当海军时用的小型提箱
[24:34] Sylvie mentioned you guys needed a coffee table, 希尔薇说你们需要一个咖啡桌
[24:35] I thought this would be perfect. 我觉得这个应该正合适
[24:38] It’s great. 太棒了
[24:39] Right? 对吧
[24:42] Beer? Anyone? 有人要喝啤酒吗
[24:43] Ah, yes, please. 是的 谢谢了
[24:44] Hermann wore me out. 赫尔曼把我累坏了
[24:45] Oh, he will do that to you. 他就是这样的
[24:47] I don’t think I have any, actually. 事实上 我好像没有啤酒
[24:49] Oh, yes you do. 你当然有
[24:57] The perks of having a roommate. 有室友的好处
[25:04] When my brother turned three, my parents made me share a room. 我兄弟三岁时 父母就让我和他同住
[25:08] And I remember, he came running in and yelled, 我记得他跑进屋里大喊
[25:11] “Sylvie, we’re mermaids!” 希尔薇 我们是美人鱼
[25:16] He meant to say roomies. 他本想说的是室友
[25:17] That’s adorable. 真可爱
[25:18] Yes, it was. 是啊
[25:20] Left something in the truck, be right back. 我落了点东西在车里 马上回来
[25:22] So he’s certainly enthusiastic, huh? 他肯定是精力充沛吧
[25:27] In ways you can’t even imagine. 你简直无法想象
[25:33] For real? 真的吗
[25:35] Yeah. 是啊
[25:36] Yeah. 是啊
[25:38] Good for you. 那可真棒
[25:42] What about you? 那你呢
[25:43] How you holding up? 你还好吧
[25:47] I’m just–I’m just trying to keep the Chaplain off my mind, 我 我正努力不去想神父
[25:50] you know? 你知道吗
[25:52] You two were close, huh? 你们俩很亲近对吧
[25:55] He was there for me when I needed him. 只要我需要他 他总是会陪着我
[26:01] I’m glad you’re here. 你来了我很高兴
[26:04] Yeah, me too. 是啊 我也是
[26:07] Mermaids. 敬美人鱼
[26:07] Mermaids. 敬美人鱼
[26:16] God… um… 天呐
[26:21] There’s something– okay, um… 这… 好的
[26:24] Let’s see. 让我看看
[26:25] You sure he’s not gonna roll off the table? 你确定他不会从桌子上滚下去吗
[26:27] He’s eight days old. 他都八天大了
[26:28] So like this right? 这样对吗
[26:32] You just gotta get up in there. 你得赶紧弄好
[26:33] – Don’t rush me. – I’m not rushing you. -别催我 -我没催你
[26:36] So it’s like this? 那是这样吗
[26:40] Oh, yeah. 好了
[26:41] We got this. 我们可以的
[26:43] Yeah. 好的
[26:44] And there is your son. 请接好你的儿子
[26:46] – He’s hungry. – Oh, hungry? -他饿了 -饿了吗
[26:48] – Yeah. – You know what? -是的 -你知道吗
[26:50] If one more person tells me that my baby 如果再来一个人告诉我我儿子
[26:52] is either hungry or full, I swear– 是饿还是饱 我发誓
[26:55] Okay, I’m sorry. 好的 我错了
[26:56] No, no. You have to talk to him tonight, Wallace. 不不 你今晚必须和他谈谈 华莱士
[26:59] I know. I am. I will. 我知道 真的 我会的
[27:00] You know, God love him, 我真的忍了很久了
[27:01] but your father’s just driving me around the bend right now. 但你父亲真要把我惹毛了
[27:03] Donna, Donna, I will handle it. 堂娜 堂娜 我会处理好的
[27:11] Okay. 好的
[27:16] You got a beautiful life here, Son. 你在这里生活得不错 儿子
[27:19] Pop, we gotta talk. 爸爸 我们得谈谈
[27:23] I’m Stage IV. 我已经到晚期了
[27:26] What? 什么
[27:27] Oncologist gave me about four months to live. 肿瘤医师说我还有四个月可活
[27:44] Oh, don’t get up. 别站起来了
[27:45] Sorry I kept you. Took longer than I thought. 抱歉让你久等 路上花的时间比我想的要久
[27:47] Oh, no, I’m just grateful you could take the time. 没事 我很感谢你抽出时间来见我
[27:51] You got decaf green tea? 你们有无咖啡因的绿茶吗
[27:54] Sure. 当然了
[27:57] So the investigator assigned to the case, 负责这个案件的调查员
[28:00] this guy, Bill Jensen, stonewalled me 比尔·延森 在我找他要文件的时候
[28:02] – when I asked for the file. – Okay. -故意不给我 -好的
[28:03] But one good thing about the antiquated interoffice 但那个古董办公室的文件系统有个好处
[28:07] mail system is that you can get access to any file. 就是你能拿到任意一份文件
[28:12] It took me a while to snap pics of every document. 把每份文件都拍下来花了我一段时间
[28:15] But, in the end, I got it done. 但我最终还是搞定了
[28:24] How can I thank you. 我简直不知道该怎么谢你
[28:25] No. 不用
[28:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:33] My first year on the job, 我开始工作的第一年
[28:36] I had this field training officer, Graham Tracey, 有一个在职训练官 叫格拉哈姆·特雷西
[28:40] he taught me the ropes. 我教了我一些小诀窍
[28:42] Blocked for me. 替我遮掩
[28:45] Just an amazing human being. 他是个很棒的人
[28:48] One night, we get called to a structure fire 一天晚上 我们去南拉辛街的
[28:51] on South Racine. 一起建筑火灾出警
[28:55] He makes this incredible save. 他奋不顾身救了人
[28:57] Pulls out an eight-year-old kid right before the roof came down. 就在屋顶塌下来前拉出了一个八岁的小孩子
[29:01] He was making one last trip up the ladder, 他在最后一次爬上梯子的时候
[29:04] when his foot slipped. 脚下却一滑
[29:07] 35 foot drop. 从11米高的地方掉了下来
[29:09] Died on impact. 当即死亡
[29:13] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[29:15] I know what it’s like to lose a fellow firefighter. 我知道失去消防员同伴是什么心情
[29:23] Do whatever you gotta do. 想做什么就去做吧
[29:35] What’s up? 怎么了
[29:38] Just got off the phone with Chief Hatcher. 刚和海切尔队长通过话
[29:40] Apparently, CFD approved the alderman’s request 显然 消防局通过了议员的申请
[29:42] for a dedication ceremony in Shay’s honor. 同意举办夏伊的纪念仪式
[29:45] – That’s great, right? – Yeah. -好事啊 对吧 -是啊
[29:47] It’s gonna be next Thursday here at 51. 下周四在51号消防队举行
[29:50] Kelly, I was hoping that either you or Dawson 凯利 我希望你或者道森
[29:52] would say a few words. 可以说几句话
[29:54] Yeah, of course. 行 没问题
[29:57] In light of the storage unit fire, 鉴于之前那场仓库火灾
[29:59] I understand if it’s not a good time. 如果你们觉得不是时候的话 我能理解
[30:01] It’s never not a good time. 很是时候
[30:03] Then, uh, then that’s all. 那就这样吧
[30:07] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[30:15] Chief, everything okay? 队长 一切还好吗
[30:21] It’s my father. 是我父亲
[30:24] He’s not doing well. 他情况不妙
[30:28] Sounds serious. 好像很严重
[30:30] It is. 是啊
[30:32] If there’s anything we can do… 如果有什么需要我们帮忙的…
[30:36] Just need two minutes to myself right now. 现在我就是想一个人静一静
[30:40] Absolutely. 没问题
[31:02] Atwater, what’s up? 阿特沃特 怎么了
[31:03] What’s up, man. I was in the area. 你好 兄弟 我刚好在附近
[31:05] Figured I’d tell you what I got in person. 就想亲自来告诉你
[31:06] All right. 好吧
[31:07] So the storage unit, leased out to this guy 租那个仓库的人
[31:10] named John Johnson. 叫约翰· 约翰逊
[31:11] Previous address he listed was 1956 Elvis Lane. 之前注册的住址是埃尔维斯巷1956号
[31:14] Graceland, Tennesse. 在田纳西州的格雷斯兰德
[31:16] I found no car registered under his name, 他名下没有登记过车辆
[31:18] the date of birth he listed on the credit check was bogus. 信用卡上注册的出生日期也是假的
[31:21] The guy’s a ghost, man. 这家伙就如幽灵一般 兄弟
[31:23] I appreciate you looking into it. 谢谢你帮忙调查
[31:25] I’m sorry, bro. 很遗憾 兄弟
[31:26] I mean, if it was classified as a crime scene, 如果那里被归为犯罪现场
[31:28] there would be more I could do, but… 那我能查的就更多了 但是…
[31:30] No, I get it. Thanks for coming by. 我明白 谢谢你过来
[31:31] Yeah, take it easy. 不客气 那我先走了
[31:40] There it is again. 这里又提到了
[31:41] – Second mention. – Mm. -第二次提到 -嗯
[31:43] Shredded news paper, so what? 碎报纸 怎么了
[31:45] They call it a trailer. 这个大家称之为”拖车”
[31:47] Wait, yeah, I think I learned about this at the academy. 等等 我在消防学院的时候好像学到过
[31:49] It’s a way to spread fire from wherever it starts 那样可以让火从起火点
[31:54] to other flammable materials already there, right? 燃烧到其它易燃物上 对吧
[31:56] Like plastic, or trash, or whatever. 比如塑料 垃圾之类的
[31:57] Yeah, that way it doesn’t look like arson. 对 那样现场就不会像是人为纵火
[32:00] That would explain why the burn patterns are in a different spot 这就能解释为什么当时你虽然看到了用火点
[32:02] then when you saw the squatters’ fire. 可燃烧痕迹却散布在各处
[32:04] Possibly. 有可能
[32:07] I guess we’re going back. 看来我们得回去一趟了
[32:11] Traumatic amputation. 外伤性截肢
[32:12] His heart rate’s in the 130s and he is high as a kite. 他现在心率130 都快嗨翻天了
[32:15] My fingers. 我的指头
[32:16] Where are my damn fingers at, lady? 我的指头呢 女士
[32:18] You lost them? 你都丢了吗
[32:19] I am gonna get litigous on your ass. 我要起诉你
[32:22] Here are your fingers. 这是你的手指
[32:23] Trauma Three have a surgeon on standby? 创伤三区有外科医生准备就绪了吗
[32:24] Better not be nobody else’s fingers in that bag. 最好袋子里不是别人的手指头
[32:28] Can’t fool me. 你们可骗不了我
[32:29] I’ve seen the way you do people around here. 我可见过你们是怎么对待病人的
[32:31] I’m watching you, all of you, like a hawk. 我盯着你们呢 犀利如鹰啊
[32:34] All right, I gotta know. 好 跟我说说情况
[32:37] Guy’s sitting on the floor with garden shears when we get there. 我们到的时候那家伙拿着园艺剪坐在地板上
[32:40] Only one left is his pinky. 就只剩小指了
[32:42] Says, “She loves me, bitch loves me not,” 说什么”她爱我 她不爱我”
[32:46] Cuts the sucker right off. 就那么自残了
[32:48] – How romantic. – Eh. -真浪漫啊 -是啊
[32:51] – All right. – Oh. -让路 -哦
[32:55] Pupils are unequal. 瞳孔大小不均
[32:55] Possible basal skull fracture. 颅底可能骨折
[32:57] – She’s posturing. – Get her into 2. -她快不行了 -送去二区
[33:02] That’s the woman from the domestic. 那是那家的女主人对吧
[33:04] I’m pretty sure. 肯定是
[33:09] Hey, 3331 West 17th? 西17街3331号的对吧
[33:12] Yeah, how’d you guess? 是 你怎么知道的
[33:15] Was her husband there? 她丈夫在场吗
[33:16] They’re married? 他们结婚了吗
[33:18] He didn’t seem real broken up about it. 他看起来可一点都不伤心啊
[33:35] Just wait right here. I’ll be right back. 你在这里等着 我马上回来
[33:37] What are you going to do? 你要干什么
[33:38] I just forgot the portable oxygen tank in there. 我把便携氧气设备忘在里面了
[33:41] Be right back. I’m gonna grab it. 我去拿了就回来
[34:01] What’s your prob– 你的便携…
[34:04] You get your worthless ass out of my house right now 你马上给我滚出我家
[34:06] or I’ll have the cops here so fast– 否则我马上就叫警察…
[34:09] Come on. 来
[34:11] You like hitting women? 你喜欢打女人对吗
[34:12] All right, all right, all right! 行了 不要打了 不要打了
[34:14] You ever hurt her again, and I will come back here 你要是再敢伤害她 我就回来
[34:17] and kill you. 杀了你
[34:18] You hear me? 明白了吗
[34:19] Mm-hm. 嗯
[34:29] Can I talk to you? 能跟你谈谈吗
[34:30] Yeah, sure. 当然
[34:36] Portable oxygen tank is right here. 便携氧气设备就在这里
[34:38] Yeah, it is. 是的
[34:39] Been here all day. 一直在这里
[34:41] It was an honest mistake. 我记错了
[34:42] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -真的
[34:45] You wanna B.S. the paperwork, that’s one thing. 你不顾规定 这是一回事
[34:47] But don’t lie to your partner, ever. 但是永远不要对你的搭档撒谎
[34:49] And if this is some kind of PTSD rage thing over what happened 如果你这是因为卢罗事件产生的创伤后
[34:52] with Lullo, then go see somebody like Boden said. 应激障碍愤怒 那就听博登的话去看医生
[34:55] Because these things get worse. 你现在情况可越来越严重了
[34:58] You done? 说完了吗
[35:09] – Hey. – Sorry. -嗨 -不好意思
[35:13] Hello? 喂
[35:14] Hey, Kendra, how is he? 肯德拉 他怎么样了
[35:17] Chicago Med? 芝加哥医院吗
[35:19] I see. 我知道了
[35:22] I appreciate the call. 谢谢你打电话来
[35:25] Chaplain Orlovsky regained consciousness this morning. 奥洛夫斯基神父今早恢复意识了
[35:28] Odds are, he’s gonna make a full recovery. 他应该会完全康复的
[35:30] Thank, God. That’s so great. 谢天谢地 真是太好了
[35:33] I hear that right, Lieutenant? 我没听错吧 副队
[35:34] Chaplain’s gonna pull through? 神父不会有事对吗
[35:35] Yeah, he is. 是的
[35:38] What’d I tell you. Junkyard dog. 我怎么说的来着 贱命一条
[35:40] Give him my love when you see him. 你见到他的话代我问好
[35:41] Right. I’m heading there right now. 好 我马上就去
[35:43] Oh, hang on a sec, if that’s the case. 等等 你要去的话
[35:47] I ordered extra, hoping this moment would come. 我多订了一件 就希望这一时刻会来临
[35:49] You tell Padre that when he’s back on his feet again, 你告诉神父等他康复了
[35:53] the Wicker Park Wolverines could use an assistant coach 柳条公园狼人队刚好需要个助理教练
[35:55] who actually knows something about hockey. 得找个真正了解冰球的人
[35:59] Now Cruz may not know anything about hockey, but me… 虽然克鲁兹可能不了解冰球 但是我…
[36:02] Do you guys have any idea who Chaplain Orlovsky 你们知道奥洛夫斯基神父
[36:04] actually grew up playing with? 从小跟谁一起打过球吗
[36:06] No, who? 不知道 谁
[36:09] Hey, today’s the first practice, right? 今天第一次训练对吧
[36:11] Yeah, well, it’s not exactly a practice. 也不算是训练
[36:13] It’s more of a, what do you call it, uh… 更像是 怎么说的来着…
[36:16] team-building summit. 团队建设峰会
[36:19] I got an idea for you. 我想到主意了
[36:28] Leiutenant Casey. 凯西副队
[36:30] Eh, Matt’s fine. 叫我马特就行
[36:32] Matt, good to see you. 马特 很高兴见到你
[36:33] Good to see you too, Chaplain. 我也是 神父
[36:38] Everyone from 51 sends their best. 51大队的人都让我转达问候
[36:40] – Aw. – And Gabriela Dawnson send her love. -是吗 -还有加布里埃拉·道森特别问好
[36:42] Ah, how’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[36:44] She’s gonna make a great firefighter. 她会成为一名优秀的消防员
[36:48] Yeah. I figured she would. 是啊 我看也是
[36:50] Yeah, I me too. 我也这么觉得
[36:51] Well, I was relieved to hear 听到另一辆车的司机
[36:52] that the driver of the other car was okay. 没事的消息 我真是长舒了一口气
[36:55] A young woman, Evelyn, right? 是个叫伊芙琳的年轻人对吧
[36:57] Yeah, that’s right. 是的
[36:58] God must’ve been looking out for both of us 幸亏当时是你们出警了
[37:00] to have you be the one to respond to the call. 这一定是上帝对我们的眷顾
[37:07] Oh, and this is from Christopher Hermann. 对了 这是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼让我带来的
[37:12] Something about being an assitant coach? 说要请你去当助理教练什么的
[37:18] Coach. 教练
[37:21] Tell him I accept the challenge. 告诉他我接受挑战
[37:23] I will. 我会的
[37:26] You take care of yourself. 你保重
[37:28] – You too. – All right. -你也是 -好的
[37:33] Oh, and, uh, I heard that you and Bobby Hull 对了 我听说你跟波比·荷尔
[37:37] came up together. 是从小一起长大的
[37:38] And you turned down an offer from the Black Hawks 你还拒绝了黑鹰队请你
[37:40] to become ordained. 去做神父的请求
[37:42] Hermann tell you that? 赫尔曼告诉你的吗
[37:43] Yeah. 是
[37:45] Is it true? 是真的吗
[37:56] This is the year, my small friends, 就是今年了 各位小朋友们
[37:58] that the Wicker Park Wolverines are gonna barnstorm their way 柳条公园狼人队一定会一往无前
[38:02] into the history books. 被载入史册
[38:03] Who’s with me? 谁想加入
[38:04] Me! 我
[38:05] This team, us, we are coming home 我们这支队伍
[38:08] with the Pee Wee 10-and-Under Chicago Championship Cup, 要么捧着芝加哥儿童冰球的冠军奖杯回家
[38:14] or we’re gonna leave some blood on the ice trying. 要么就在冰球场上留下自己的血和汗水
[38:16] Now I said it, who’s with me? 再来一遍 谁想加入
[38:18] Me! 我
[38:20] The road to glory, the path to victory, 通往荣耀和胜利的路
[38:22] is paved with two things: 是由两样东西铺就的
[38:25] sacrifice and teamwork. 奉献牺牲和团队合作
[38:27] And that is what we are doing here today. 今天我们来此就是为了这个
[38:31] – Now who’s with me? – Me! -现在谁想加入 -我
[38:33] All right. Come on up. 好 大家都起来
[38:35] Get up here and get some paintbrushes. 过来拿上画刷
[38:36] Get on those walls, everybody. 去搞定墙面 大家加油
[38:38] Wol-ver-ines! 狼人队
[38:40] Wol-ver-ines! 狼人队
[38:42] Wol-ver-ines! 狼人队
[38:43] Wol-ver-ines! 狼人队
[38:45] Yeah! 耶
[39:35] There you go. 躺好了
[39:41] How you doing there, Pop? 你还好吗 爸
[39:43] I’m doing just great, Son. 我很好 儿子
[39:45] How’s he? 他呢
[39:46] Oh, he is perfect. 他真是完美
[39:51] Yeah. 是啊
[39:52] Yeah. 是啊
[39:55] Thanks for being here. 谢谢你过来
[39:57] I just wanted to give Donna a little break. 我就是想让堂娜休息休息
[39:58] I’m not quite sure if I succeeded or not. 我也不知道是不是成功了
[40:15] The trailer would have carried the flames from over there… “拖车”会把火苗从那边
[40:19] to the propane tanks right here. 引到这边的丙烷气罐上
[40:24] It’s just hard to tell what’s what. 一切都很难分辨
[40:27] Everything’s so badly burned. 烧毁太严重了
[40:30] Well, forget about looking for shredded newspaper. 那就不要去找碎报纸了
[40:33] Okay. So what are we looking for? 好 那我们找什么
[40:36] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[40:38] Something else. 反正是别的
[41:27] Dawson! 道森
[41:29] Come here. 快来
[41:33] What is it? 发现什么了
[41:40] You see this? 看到了吗
[41:42] See that staple? 看到这个U形钉了吗
[41:45] – Matchbook? – Yeah. -纸板火柴吗 -对
[41:47] Bailing wire would have been used 有人用扎肋铁丝
[41:48] to hold a cigarette in place 固定住一根香烟
[41:49] which would then burn down slowly 然后香烟慢慢燃烧
[41:50] until it lit all the matches. 直到点燃所有火柴
[41:52] Like a slow-burning fuse. 就像缓慢燃烧的引线一样
[41:54] Yeah. 对
[41:57] Oh, my God, you were right. 天哪 你说得对
[42:00] This was arson. 这确实是纵火
[42:01] Which would mean that Shay was murdered, 也就是说夏伊是被谋杀的
[42:03] and whoever did it is still out there. 凶手还在逍遥法外
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme