时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kelly really brings out the worst in you. | 凯利确实能让你最坏的一面展现出来 |
[00:03] | What brings out the worst in me is you telling Mills | 我变成这样都是因为你告诉米尔斯 |
[00:05] | you don’t know if you want to be with me. | 你不确定是否还想和我在一起 |
[00:07] | I’m trying to be a lieutenant and your fiance | 我尽力想同时扮演好副队和未婚夫的角色 |
[00:09] | and you can’t respect either one. | 但哪一个角色你都不尊重 |
[00:11] | Request permission to leave shift, Lieutenant. | 我要请假 请准假 副队 |
[00:14] | I got a little boy! | 我有儿子了 |
[00:16] | The baby’s turning blue. | 宝宝身体开始发青 |
[00:17] | Wallace, what’s going on? | 华莱士 怎么了 |
[00:19] | Anthony Lullo was waiting for me outside this morning. | 今早安东尼·卢罗在外面等我 |
[00:22] | I know you tried to save my son. | 我知道你已经尽力抢救我儿子了 |
[00:24] | I regret my behavior the other day. | 很抱歉那天我失控了 |
[00:26] | What’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:29] | Mills? Brett? | 米尔斯 布莱特 |
[00:34] | Halstead. | 霍斯特德 |
[00:36] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[00:37] | Good to have someone we can trust on this. | 有信得过的人来调查这事太好了 |
[00:39] | Absolutely. Still no word from your paramedics? | 应该的 你们的急救人员还没消息吗 |
[00:41] | – No. – Dumb question– | -没有 -问个蠢问题 |
[00:43] | – Anybody try their cells? – Yeah. No answer. | -有人试过打他们手机吗 -试了 没人接 |
[00:45] | All right, give me their numbers. | 那好 把他们号码给我 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna get an order and start pinging them. | 我去申请追踪他们的手机信号 |
[00:48] | Alight. | 好 |
[00:52] | Were they dispatched to this location? | 他们是接到任务来这的吗 |
[00:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:57] | This could have been a setup. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[01:00] | Lullo’s got to be behind this, right? | 一定是卢罗搞的鬼 对吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah, I think we got to start with that assumption. | 照目前情况来看 我们只能这么猜测 |
[01:08] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[01:12] | He’s passed out from blood loss. | 他失血过多 已经昏迷了 |
[01:14] | Let’s get him to Chicago Med. | 咱们送他去芝加哥医院吧 |
[01:22] | What’s that? | 那是谁 |
[01:26] | Hey, guys, we’ve got a medical emergency here. | 哥们 这里有伤者急需救治 |
[01:29] | We need you to move the vehicle. | 你们得赶紧把车开走 |
[01:31] | Hands in the air. Keep your mouths shut. | 举起双手 给我闭嘴 |
[01:35] | – Turn around! – Keep it down. | -转过身去 -别那么大声 |
[01:38] | Put your hands behind your back, no one gets hurt. | 双手放在身后 照做就不会有事 |
[01:42] | This guy needs to get to the hospital. | 这人得尽快送去医院 |
[01:44] | Brett. Brett. | 布莱特 布莱特 |
[01:46] | What is this? | 你们这是干什么 |
[01:47] | – Don’t hurt her, please. – Doesn’t have to be messy. | -别伤害她 求你了 -我也无意伤害你们 |
[01:50] | Just do what we say. | 照我们说的做就好 |
[01:51] | Would you let her go? I’m the one that he wants. | 能放了她吗 我才是他要的 |
[01:53] | – Come on. – He? Who’s he? | -行吗 -他 他是谁 |
[01:56] | Where are we going? | 这是要去哪里 |
[01:57] | Brett, don’t get in that car. | 布莱特 别上车 |
[02:01] | I will blow your head clean off. | 当心我一枪毙了你 |
[02:03] | Get in! | 上车 |
[02:19] | Where are you taking us? | 你们要带我们去哪里 |
[02:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:21] | Where’s your phone, hon? | 你的手机在哪 甜心 |
[02:23] | Left-hand jacket pocket. | 外套左边口袋里 |
[02:42] | Turn around. | 头转回去 |
[02:48] | Jason Lullo– | 杰森·卢罗 |
[02:49] | he sustained fatal injuries long before we arrived on the scene. | 他早在我们到达出事现场之前就已经受了致命重伤 |
[02:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:53] | Just keep quiet now. | 给我安静点 |
[02:55] | At least let her go. | 至少放了她吧 |
[02:56] | – I was the one in the– – Shut your hole! | -我才是… -给我闭嘴 |
[03:03] | You gonna kill us? | 你们要杀了我们吗 |
[03:05] | You know everything, is that it? | 你还真是什么都知道啊 |
[03:13] | – Brett. – Quiet. | -布莱特 -闭嘴 |
[03:16] | Brett, brace yourself. | 布莱特 保护好自己 |
[03:51] | Okay, thanks. Let us know. | 好的 谢了 有消息通知我们 |
[03:54] | They pulled footage off some CPD pods | 他们通过警方摄像头录像 |
[03:56] | and ID’d a black town car that was following the ambo, | 发现了一辆黑色轿车当时在跟踪救护车 |
[03:58] | but the plate was obscured. | 但车牌被遮住了 |
[04:01] | Hey, guys. Any sign of Mills and Brett? | 有米尔斯和布莱特的消息了吗 |
[04:03] | Cruz is giving us updates on the search, | 克鲁兹刚告诉了我们搜查的最新进展 |
[04:05] | but nothing concrete yet. | 但目前仍没什么头绪 |
[04:07] | Cruz is with the cops? | 克鲁兹跟警察在一起吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, he refused to come back with us. | 是啊 他不肯跟我们回来 |
[04:10] | This whole thing has gotten really spun out. | 这事快让他急疯了 |
[04:13] | How’s baby Boden doing? | 我们的小博登怎么样了 |
[04:19] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:24] | Baby’s still not absorbing oxygen. | 孩子仍然无法自主呼吸 |
[04:26] | Doctors are working on him. | 医生正在抢救他 |
[04:28] | Boden, he’s holding it together, | 队长表现得很冷静 |
[04:29] | but you can tell he’s– he’s worried. | 但能看得出来 他很担心 |
[04:33] | I got to call him, see what’s going on. | 我得打给他 看看现在怎么样了 |
[04:35] | Does he know about Mills and Brett? | 他知道米尔斯和布莱特的事了吗 |
[04:36] | No. I didn’t think he needed to worry about that right now. | 不知道 我觉得他现在无需操心那事 |
[04:39] | All right. Good. Let’s keep it that way. | 好吧 那就不告诉他了 |
[04:56] | Christopher. | 是克里斯托弗 |
[05:01] | Don’t leave him hanging. | 接他的电话吧 |
[05:03] | He’ll be worried. | 否则他会担心的 |
[05:11] | Herrmann? | 赫尔曼 |
[05:13] | How is everybody? | 母子都平安吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah, Severide said that there might be | 西弗莱德说可能 |
[05:20] | some kind of a…problem? | 有些…问题 |
[05:24] | Little Terrance… his lungs ain’t working right. | 小特伦斯 他的肺无法正常工作 |
[05:29] | Doctors are all over it, so… | 医生在治疗 所以… |
[05:32] | They don’t seem too worried. | 他们看起来不是很担心 |
[05:34] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[05:39] | It’s hard waiting, you know. | 等待的时刻很艰难 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I get it. Uh… | 是的 我明白 |
[05:45] | Listen, is there anybody there with you? | 还有别人陪着你吗 |
[05:48] | Not yet, but it’s okay. | 现在还没有 但是没关系 |
[05:49] | All the same, I’m gonna send Cindy over there. | 我还是让辛迪过去陪你们吧 |
[05:53] | You hang in there, buddy. | 你坚持住 哥们 |
[05:55] | Yeah, thanks, Herrmann. | 好 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[05:58] | How’s everybody over there? | 大伙儿都还好吗 |
[06:01] | Ah, good, you know. | 挺好的 |
[06:03] | Everybody’s good. Don’t worry about us. | 大家都挺好的 别担心我们 |
[06:06] | I’m gonna go. Give my love to Donna. | 我要挂了 代我向堂娜问好 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[06:12] | Has anybody looped in Dawson? | 有人联系道森了吗 |
[06:14] | No. No. I can. | 不用 我可以 |
[06:17] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[06:30] | Finally. | 终于联系我了 |
[06:31] | Gabby, listen, Mills and Brett are missing. | 加比 听着 米尔斯和布莱特失踪了 |
[06:36] | What do you mean, missing? | 你说失踪是什么意思 |
[06:37] | They went on a call hours ago and never came back. | 他们几小时前出警 再也没有回来 |
[06:40] | We found the ambo and their victim, | 我们找到了救护车和伤者 |
[06:42] | but no paramedics. | 但是没找到医护人员 |
[06:44] | It’s looking like a pretty scary situation. | 情况看起来挺吓人 |
[06:47] | Lullo. | 卢罗 |
[06:48] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[06:50] | I’ll let you know as soon as we do. | 一有消息我就告诉你 |
[06:53] | Okay, thank you, Matt. | 好 谢谢你 马特 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:59] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我在这里干什么 |
[07:04] | All we know is about six hours ago, | 我们只知道 大概六小时前 |
[07:06] | cameras caught a black town car | 摄像头拍到了一辆黑色的林肯城市 |
[07:08] | driving like crazy down Fillmore. | 在菲尔莫尔街上疯狂行驶 |
[07:09] | They lost sight of it, so we’re searching for it now. | 现在车不见了 所以我们现在正在找 |
[07:14] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:16] | Hey, Otis, let me give you a call back, okay? | 奥蒂斯 我回头打给你 好吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[07:49] | This is Detective Halstead of Intelligence. | 我是情报组的霍斯特德警探 |
[07:51] | I need to run an Illinois passenger tag. | 我需要查一块伊利诺伊州车牌 |
[07:53] | 2531WNS 2-5-3-1-William-North-Sam. | |
[07:57] | All right. Hey, what do you got? | 好的 有什么发现 |
[07:59] | Nothing. Car’s empty. | 没发现 车上没人 |
[08:02] | Looks like everybody made it out. | 看来大家都下车了 |
[08:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | The car was reported stolen yesterday. | 汽车昨天被报失窃了 |
[08:15] | This happened hours ago. | 这是在几小时前发生的 |
[08:17] | If Lullo’s got them, they’re dead. | 如果卢罗抓到了他们 他们就死定了 |
[08:19] | Don’t assume anything. | 别胡乱猜测 |
[08:21] | Well, where the hell have they been all this time? | 那他们这段时间都在哪里 |
[08:37] | – Hematoma’s recollecting. – I thought you fixed him. | -血肿又开始凝聚了 -我还以为你搞定了 |
[08:39] | He needs medical attention. | 他需要医疗护理 |
[08:40] | Isn’t that your job? | 那不是你的工作吗 |
[08:41] | We’re paramedics, not doctors. | 我们是急救人员 不是医生 |
[08:43] | You need to get him to an ER. | 你得送他去急诊室 |
[08:44] | This is your fault anyway, that smart-ass stunt. | 反正这是你的错 自作聪明玩特技 |
[08:46] | Fix him, or I’ll put a bullet in your head. | 医好他 不然我就爆了你的头 |
[08:51] | This lump on your buddy’s neck is due to internal bleeding. | 你哥们脖子上的肿块是因为内出血 |
[08:55] | As it grows it presses on his trachea, | 肿块越来越大 压迫气管 |
[08:56] | and that’s what’s causing the difficulty in breathing. | 这导致了他难以呼吸 |
[08:58] | – It’s only gonna get worse. – So cut it open again. | -情况只会越来越糟糕 -那就再切开 |
[09:00] | That’s only a temporary fix. Look… | 那只是临时措施 听着 |
[09:03] | you’re gonna die unless you get this bleed tied off. | 除非进行止血 否则你就会死 |
[09:05] | You need to get to the hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[09:06] | We might as well waltz into a police station. | 我们干脆直接冲去警局好了 |
[09:09] | No hospitals. | 不能去医院 |
[09:15] | Don’t answer it, not if we’re giving him bad news. | 别接 我们不能告诉他坏消息 |
[09:28] | Can’t you guys tie off the bleed? | 你们不能止血吗 |
[09:31] | – No. – Maybe. | -不行 -也许可以吧 |
[09:33] | What? Mills, that’s surgery. | 什么 米尔斯 那是手术 |
[09:34] | Look, if we do this, will you let us go? | 如果我们这样做 你会放我们走吗 |
[09:45] | Okay. Deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[09:50] | No, we are just paramedics. All we have is a first aid kit. | 不 我们只是急救人员 我们只有急救箱 |
[09:53] | All we do is make an incision and clamp the bleeding. | 我们只要切个口子 止血就好 |
[09:56] | It’s not gonna be pretty, but it’s gonna save his life. | 肯定不会好看 不过能救他一命 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[10:03] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[10:05] | It’s under control. | 情况在掌控之中 |
[10:06] | No way he lets us go. | 他不会放我们走 |
[10:09] | He’s not in charge. | 不是他说了算 |
[10:12] | You are, right? | 你说了算 对吗 |
[10:15] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想离开这里 |
[10:24] | Well, we have a deal? | 同意这个交易吗 |
[10:29] | No. | 不行 |
[10:31] | Yeah, yeah, we have a deal. | 当然 就这么说定了 |
[10:45] | Reporting for duty, Lieutenant. | 报到 副队 |
[10:48] | I actually took 81 out of service. | 我让81云梯队歇着了 |
[10:52] | Because I left you shorthanded? | 因为我让你人手不足了吗 |
[10:53] | It’s not just you, it’s this whole mess. | 不只是你 出的事太多了 |
[10:56] | Plus I sent Herrmann to the hospital to be with Boden. | 而且我让赫尔曼去医院陪博登了 |
[10:59] | Why? What’s wrong with Boden? | 为什么 博登怎么了 |
[11:03] | Uh…Donna went into labor. | 堂娜生了 |
[11:05] | the baby’s in critical condition. | 孩子情况不容乐观 |
[11:08] | Ah, no. | 天哪 |
[11:11] | Well, what about Brett and Mills? | 那布莱特和米尔斯呢 |
[11:13] | We think they were inside this mess. | 他们在这辆车里待过 |
[11:17] | Trunk’s clear. | 车里没情况 |
[11:19] | – Jay. Hey, – Gabby. | -杰 -加比 |
[11:22] | You gotta find them. | 一定得找到他们 |
[11:25] | We’re trying. | 我们在努力 |
[11:27] | Hey, guys, I got some blood here. | 各位 这里有血迹 |
[11:34] | All right, at least one occupant is injured. | 至少有个人受伤了 |
[11:36] | Maybe they didn’t get too far. | 也许他们走得不远 |
[11:37] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 都过来 |
[11:39] | I want a tight perimeter, I want a canine unit, | 在附近设立隔离区 叫警犬组过来 |
[11:42] | and I want a door to door search of the entire neighborhood. | 这附近所有建筑 一栋一栋搜 |
[11:44] | If you see anything you think might be out of place, | 如果看到任何异常现象 |
[11:46] | I want to hear about it. | 都要汇报给我 |
[11:54] | All right, let me have the knife. | 把刀给我 |
[12:01] | Hey…better set the gun aside. | 你最好把枪拿开 |
[12:14] | This is gonna hurt, like, a lot, okay? | 你会感到很疼 非常疼 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna go quick. | 我动作会很快 |
[12:29] | That was the easy part. | 刚刚算是简单的 |
[12:39] | Hey, what happened? | 出了什么事 |
[12:41] | – What did you do? – It’s okay, he just passed out. | -你做了什么 -没什么 他只是晕过去了 |
[12:53] | Clamp it here. | 夹住这里 |
[13:04] | You do realize what that will do? | 你知道这样会有什么后果吗 |
[13:25] | It’s called an ECMO machine. | 这叫体外膜式氧合器 |
[13:27] | It’s drawing blood from Terrance’s carotid artery, | 会从特伦斯的颈动脉抽血 |
[13:30] | oxygenating it, and then putting it back in | 进行氧化 然后通过他腿上的血管 |
[13:32] | through a vein in his leg. | 重新输回体内 |
[13:33] | So basically it’s breathing for him? | 所以基本就是帮他呼吸 |
[13:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:37] | It’s doing the work of his lungs so they can heal. | 代替肺部为他供氧 以便恢复 |
[13:40] | – When can we see him? – We’re still pretty busy | -我们什么时候能看看他 -我们还在调整 |
[13:42] | in there adjusting his anti-coagulant dosage. | 注入抗血凝剂的剂量 |
[13:46] | Don’t let us hold you up. | 那就麻烦您了 |
[13:48] | Look, I won’t lie to you. | 实不相瞒 |
[13:49] | He’s in a tough spot, | 他的情况并不乐观 |
[13:51] | but we’re doing everything we can for him. | 不过我们会尽一切努力 |
[13:55] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[14:01] | Sounds like he’s got a real good chance. | 听医生的口气 希望还是很大的 |
[14:04] | My boy’s a fighter. That much I know. | 我儿子一定能挺住 我确定 |
[14:12] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[14:13] | You keep looking at your phone | 你自从来了这里 |
[14:14] | every six seconds since you got here. | 每隔六秒就要看一次手机 |
[14:16] | You just got here. | 你才刚来 |
[14:18] | Just keeping in touch with the firehouse. | 只是跟局里的人保持联系 |
[14:20] | Why, what’s wrong? | 怎么 出事了吗 |
[14:22] | Chief, you need to worry about one thing | 队长 现在有且只有一件事 |
[14:24] | and one thing only right now- | 需要你担心 |
[14:27] | little Terrance. | 特伦斯的病情 |
[14:28] | Herrmann, don’t keep anything from me. | 赫尔曼 什么事都不要瞒着我 |
[14:32] | Not right now. | 尤其是现在 |
[14:33] | Because I will not handle it well. | 因为我无法冷静处理 |
[14:39] | We don’t know where Mills and Brett are. | 我们联系不上布莱特和米尔斯 |
[14:42] | We found the ambo abandoned in an alley a few hours ago, | 几个小时前 在一条小巷发现了空救护车 |
[14:45] | but the cops are on it. So are Casey and Severide. | 警察已经在调查了 凯西和西弗莱德也在盯着 |
[14:50] | There’s nothing for you to do, | 告诉你也只会让你担心 |
[14:51] | so I didn’t want to say anything, all right? | 所以我就没告诉你 你能明白吗 |
[15:00] | What exactly should we be looking for? | 我们到底应该找什么 |
[15:02] | I don’t know, anything– | 我不知道 任何线索 |
[15:04] | blood, broken glass maybe, if they decide to steal a car. | 血迹 破碎的玻璃 如果他们偷了车的话 |
[15:09] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -你看 -有情况吗 |
[15:13] | Alcohol prep pad. | 酒精棉片 |
[15:15] | The same kind we use? | 是我们用的那种吗 |
[15:17] | Brett’s crazy about these. | 布莱特超爱这东西 |
[15:18] | She stuffs them in her pockets before every call. | 每次出勤前都要在口袋里塞很多 |
[15:25] | Casey, we got something. | 凯西 我们有发现 |
[15:28] | On our way. | 马上来 |
[15:40] | – What’s the holdup? – We’re getting there. | -愣着干什么 -马上就好了 |
[15:54] | Why so quiet? | 怎么不说话 |
[15:57] | We’re…we’re just clamping it off now. | 我们…现在就钳住止血 |
[16:19] | All right, you need to find someone to suture him up, | 好了 你得找个人帮他缝合 |
[16:22] | – but he’s gonna live. – Good. | -但他能活下来 -很好 |
[16:26] | – You, come here. – No, hey, hey. | -你 过来 -不 等等 |
[16:28] | – Hey! – I need her. | -干什么 -我需要她 |
[16:29] | What are you doing? We have a deal. | 你在干什么 我们说好了的 |
[16:30] | I got to make sure he’s okay first. | 我得先确保他没事 |
[16:36] | You’re all right, right? | 你没事 对吧 |
[16:38] | There. He’s okay. | 你看 他没事 |
[16:41] | We’ll see. | 别急 |
[16:51] | Hey, got another one. | 又找到一个 |
[16:55] | Okay, shh. | 好 安静 |
[16:56] | I need you guys to get back behind the door. | 你们躲在门后面 |
[16:57] | Get back behind the door. | 躲门后面 |
[17:02] | But the deal was, | 但说好的是 |
[17:03] | we fix him up and you let us leave. | 我们治好他 你放我们走 |
[17:05] | I know what the deal was. | 我知道我们说的什么 |
[17:06] | – Then honor it. – We got to go now. | -那就遵守啊 -马上动手 |
[17:09] | Damn it. They’re inside. | 可恶 他们在里面 |
[17:10] | The door’s bolted. Can you get us in? | 门插住了 你们能撬开吗 |
[17:12] | Severide, where are you guys? | 西弗莱德 你们在哪 |
[17:14] | On our way. | 马上到 |
[17:17] | Vic, you said you’d rein in your partner, | 维克 你说能管住你同伴的 |
[17:18] | – so how about it? – Will you shut up? | -管管啊 -你能闭嘴吗 |
[17:21] | I knew we couldn’t trust you two. | 我就知道不能信你们 |
[17:32] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[17:36] | I said drop it. | 我让你放下枪 |
[18:02] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[18:17] | Stay– | 别动 |
[18:21] | Door. | 撬门 |
[18:24] | Ready? | 准备 |
[18:26] | Strike! | 敲 |
[18:28] | Strike! | 敲 |
[18:39] | Chicago PD! Don’t move. | 芝加哥警察 不许动 |
[18:41] | Drop your weapon! Do it! | 放下武器 放下 |
[18:43] | Do it now! Get on the ground! | 快放下 趴下来 |
[18:45] | Put your hands up over your head. | 双手抱头 |
[18:48] | Mills? Brett? | 米尔斯 布莱特 |
[18:51] | Yeah, in here. | 我们在这里 |
[18:52] | – Anyone hurt? – No, we’re okay. | -受伤了吗 -没 我们没事 |
[18:57] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[19:03] | Boy, is it good to see you two. | 天呐 你们没事太好了 |
[19:21] | Uh… I’ll let Boden know we’re here. | 我去告诉博登我们都来了 |
[19:31] | Listen, about the other night, | 听着 那天晚上的事 |
[19:34] | I really did have to charge my phone. | 我是真的要给手机充电 |
[19:36] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[19:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:41] | I mean, I believe you. | 我是说 我相信你 |
[19:44] | So can we talk? | 那我们能谈谈吗 |
[19:49] | We will. | 会的 |
[19:53] | Hey, there he is, big daddy Boden. | 来了哈 博登老爸 |
[20:01] | Where’s Mills and Brett? | 米尔斯和布莱特呢 |
[20:03] | Oh, they’re tied up. | 他们有事[被绑住了] |
[20:06] | I mean, not literally, of course. | 当然不是字面意思 |
[20:08] | – Not anymore. – They’re at Chicago PD. | -现在没事了 -他们在警局 |
[20:10] | What’s the latest with Terrance? | 特伦斯怎么样了 |
[20:16] | Still on the machine. | 还是借助机器呼吸 |
[20:21] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[20:22] | Hey, uh… you want to hear how Dawson found Brett and Mills? | 你想听听道森是怎么找到布莱特和米尔斯的吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah, yeah I do. | 好 我想听 |
[20:39] | We have numerous witnesses saying they saw you | 数名目击者指证他们看到你 |
[20:41] | make a serious threat against Peter Mills. | 暴力恐吓彼得·米尔斯 |
[20:45] | My son was dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[20:47] | I was upset. | 我当时很伤心 |
[20:49] | Yeah, that certainly squares with the eyewitness statements. | 是 这倒是与目击者的证词很符合 |
[20:53] | “Mr. Lullo was livid. | “卢罗先生很生气 |
[20:54] | Full of rage. | 怒气冲冲 |
[20:57] | Frothing at the mouth.” | 口沫横飞” |
[20:58] | Look, I went over there | 我去了那里 |
[20:59] | and I apologized to Peter Mills, and he accepted my apology. | 跟彼得·米尔斯道了歉 他也接受了 |
[21:05] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[21:09] | So you no longer blame Mills for the death of your son? | 所以你儿子的死你不怪米尔斯了吗 |
[21:14] | I don’t understand what’s going on here. | 我不知道现在是怎么回事 |
[21:17] | I thought you caught the men that took those paramedics. | 你们不是抓住劫走那些急救人员的人了吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, we caught two of them, yeah, so far. | 是 目前为止我们抓住了两名 |
[21:23] | And you think it goes deeper. | 你觉得事情没那么简单 |
[21:25] | It always does, you know. | 一向如此 |
[21:27] | It’s like an iceberg. | 冰山一角 |
[21:30] | You know, I don’t want to tell you how to do your job here, | 我不想教你怎么做事 |
[21:32] | but shouldn’t you be talking to the guys you caught | 但你不是应该去审你们抓到的那些人 |
[21:35] | and find out what they know? | 搞清楚他们知道什么吗 |
[21:42] | They’re keeping their mouths shut, aren’t they? | 他们什么都不肯说 对吗 |
[21:52] | What is going on in there? He’s walking all over you. | 刚才是什么情况 他完全让你没话说了 |
[21:55] | Maybe I should smack him around a little bit? | 我是不是该揍他一顿 |
[21:57] | Mills, he’s here on his own volition. | 米尔斯 他是自愿过来的 |
[21:59] | – We don’t have anything on him. – Those guys had a cell phone. | -我们没有任何证据指向他 -那些人有电话 |
[22:01] | They had to be calling somebody. | 他们肯定打电话给谁了 |
[22:02] | Yeah, it was a pay-as-you-go phone. | 是 那是即付即用电话 |
[22:03] | It was registered to Johnny Cash | 登记名字是约翰尼·卡什 |
[22:04] | in the middle of the Indiana sand dunes. | 地点在印第安纳山丘里 |
[22:06] | If I could just talk to the older guy, Vic, | 如果我可以跟那个年纪大点的人维克谈谈 |
[22:08] | the guy that we saved, I know– | 我们救了他 我知道 |
[22:09] | I already told you he refuses to see you. | 我已经跟你说他拒绝见你了 |
[22:12] | Now, if you visit that guy in the lock-up, | 如果你去见那个被监禁的人 |
[22:13] | he could get branded a snitch. | 他就可能会被当做告密人 |
[22:16] | A guy like that, he’s gonna gladly do hard time | 像他那样的人 会很乐意在告发 |
[22:18] | before he rats on someone of Lullo’s stature. | 卢罗这种地位的人之前 给我们捣乱 |
[22:20] | – So we can’t do anything. – We will handle it from here. | -所以我们什么都做不了 -以后的事我们处理 |
[22:39] | Did they get him? | 他们抓到他了吗 |
[22:39] | No, son of a bitch is gonna walk. | 没有 狗娘养的一点事都不会有 |
[22:43] | Hey, Brett, you okay? | 布莱特 你没事吧 |
[22:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:59] | Hey, is everything okay between you and Mills? | 你跟米尔斯之间没事吧 |
[23:05] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[23:09] | During the helicopter crash, I rescued this sketchy guy. | 坠机的时候 我救了这家伙 |
[23:14] | 格斯 任何地点 任何时间 任何事 | |
[23:17] | Well, what is he, like a handyman or something? | 他做什么的 杂物工还是什么 |
[23:20] | No, he’s no handyman. | 不是 他不是杂物工 |
[23:23] | He had a gun and a bunch of fake IDs and passports. | 他有一把枪 一堆假身份证和护照 |
[23:29] | I’m gonna see if he can help us take down Lullo. | 我要去看看他能不能帮我们扳倒卢罗 |
[23:31] | This guy? How’s he supposed to help? | 这家伙 他怎么帮得上忙 |
[23:33] | Let’s find out. | 问问才知道 |
[23:36] | Can I borrow your phone? | 你的手机能借我吗 |
[23:38] | Those guys threw mine out the window. | 那些人把我的扔掉了 |
[23:39] | You are not calling this guy, Sylvia. | 你不能打电话给这人 希尔薇娅 |
[23:41] | Let the cops do their thing. | 交给警察处理就行 |
[23:42] | Cops can’t do anything, | 警察什么都做不了 |
[23:45] | but maybe we can. | 但我们也许可以 |
[23:46] | Look, I get it that you’re upset, | 我知道你心情不好 |
[23:47] | but this is not the way that you want to go about this. | 但这不是你该做的事 |
[23:49] | Those guys were gonna kill us. | 那些人是要杀我们 |
[23:52] | I had a gun to my head all that time, | 有一把枪指着我脑袋 |
[23:54] | hours and hours, just waiting to die. | 一个又一个小时 我就在等死 |
[23:56] | Anthony Lullo is not going to get away with that. | 安东尼·卢罗不能就这么逍遥法外 |
[24:00] | Now, can I borrow your phone or not? | 我到底能不能借用一下你的手机 |
[24:07] | You do not agree to see this guy unless I’m there, okay? | 没有我在 你不可以去见这人 好吗 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:22] | I’d much rather not make a connecting flight with an infant. | 我不太想带着一个婴儿转飞机 |
[24:32] | Look, Dad, I’m gonna have to run. | 爸爸 我得挂了 |
[24:35] | No, no, no, we’ll talk later. | 不不不 我们晚点聊 |
[24:37] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:41] | What are you, booking a vacation? | 你这是 准备请假旅行吗 |
[24:43] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[24:46] | He wants to fly us down as soon as the baby can travel. | 他想让我们等宝宝一能出门就飞过去 |
[24:50] | You haven’t told him what’s going on? | 你还没有跟他说现在的情况吗 |
[24:55] | Well, I guess I haven’t conveyed the full gravity of the situation. | 我还没有把事情的严重性跟他说清楚 |
[24:59] | I keep hoping things will improve, you know. | 我一直希望情况能好转 |
[25:04] | I don’t want to worry him. | 我不想让他担心 |
[25:09] | Now he’s gonna book us a trip that we may never take. | 现在他要帮我们预定一次可能永远无法实现的出行 |
[25:21] | There is no question | 毫无疑问 |
[25:22] | that Lullo is the one behind this attempt on our lives, | 卢罗是这场谋杀未遂的幕后黑手 |
[25:25] | but the cops have no way of connecting him to it. | 但警察无法找到他与事件有关的证据 |
[25:28] | He’s just gonna get away scot-free. | 他只会安然逃脱制裁 |
[25:30] | Sounds like it. | 好像是这样 |
[25:32] | Well, you know people, right? | 你有人脉 对吗 |
[25:35] | Criminals? | 罪犯 |
[25:37] | So maybe you could ask around, | 所以也许你可以四处打听打听 |
[25:39] | see if anybody heard anything | 看看有没有人听说过 |
[25:40] | about Lullo putting a price on our head. | 卢罗悬赏我们的人头 |
[25:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:44] | Look, I know Lullo is a powerful man, | 我知道卢罗是个大人物 |
[25:46] | but you said if I got into any kind of trouble | 但你说如果我有任何麻烦 |
[25:48] | that you could help me. | 尽管找你帮忙 |
[25:50] | So you’re calling in your chit. | 所以你就拿着你的欠条打电话给我了 |
[25:52] | My–my what? | 我的什么 |
[25:54] | My… | 我 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[26:05] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[26:17] | Anything new about the baby? | 宝宝的情况有进展吗 |
[26:20] | No change. | 还是那样 |
[26:24] | I can’t imagine what Donna and Boden are going through. | 我难以想像堂娜和博登现在的感受 |
[26:28] | I’m heading back in the morning, | 如果你想跟我一起去的话 |
[26:29] | if you want to come with me. | 我明天早上会回去 |
[26:33] | Matt… | 马特 |
[26:42] | Gabby… | 加比 |
[26:45] | we can work it out. | 我们会好起来的 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:51] | I shouldn’t have walked off shift like that. | 那次班上我不该就那么一走了之 |
[26:53] | That was crazy and completely unprofessional. | 我太不理智太不专业了 |
[26:56] | And I abandoned two of our own when they needed us the most. | 我在他们俩最需要我们的时候抛弃了他们 |
[26:58] | You didn’t know that. | 你也不知道会这样 |
[27:00] | Besides, I gave you permission to leave. | 再说 是我批准你离开的 |
[27:03] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不该同意的 |
[27:04] | – That’s the point. – It all worked out. | -这才是重点 -事情都解决了 |
[27:06] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[27:08] | Hell, you’re the one who found Mills and Brett. | 是你找到米尔斯和布莱特的 |
[27:10] | That doesn’t change the fact | 那也不能改变这个事实 |
[27:11] | that the thing we swore would never happen, happened. | 原本我们保证不会发生的事 现在发生了 |
[27:14] | Our relationship got in the way of the job | 我们的关系影响到了我们的工作 |
[27:15] | and the job in the way of the relationship. | 而工作也影响了我们的关系 |
[27:17] | I mean, we don’t–we don’t even talk about stuff anymore, | 我是说 我们现在都没什么话说了 |
[27:21] | and I feel like we can’t. | 我觉得我们走不下去了 |
[27:27] | So you’re leaving. | 所以你要走了吗 |
[27:31] | I just think we need some space from each other, | 我只是觉得我们都需要一些空间 |
[27:37] | and maybe…that’s the only way | 可能 只有这样 |
[27:39] | we can figure this whole thing out. | 才能处理好这件事 |
[27:46] | Sounds like you’ve made up your mind. | 听起来你已经决定好了 |
[28:45] | I just thought, as your friend and roomie, | 我只是觉得作为你的朋友和室友 |
[28:47] | you could have told me you and Brett were a thing. | 你可以早点告诉我你和布莱特的关系 |
[28:50] | I didn’t want to speak too soon, okay? | 我不想太早公开 |
[28:51] | We’re still dipping our toes in the water. | 我们还在相互试探 |
[28:54] | And how’s the water? | 试探得怎么样 |
[28:57] | I’m optimistic. | 我觉得前景很乐观 |
[28:59] | I mean, she finally moved out of that Pilsen hell-hole. | 我是说她终于从皮尔森那鬼地方搬出来了 |
[29:01] | Found a sweet pad in Wicker Park. | 在柳条公园附近找了一个超棒的公寓 |
[29:03] | Plenty of room for us to lay around | 有好多房间 够我们以后 |
[29:05] | on lazy Sundays, drink coffee… | 周末喝喝咖啡聚一聚 |
[29:07] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[29:12] | Can you believe Dawson and Casey split up? | 你能相信道森和凯西分手了吗 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I don’t know how real that is. | 我不知道那是不是真的 |
[29:18] | I think it’s real. | 我觉得是真的 |
[29:20] | I just offered to let Dawson | 我刚问道森要不要 |
[29:21] | move in with me in the new apartment, and she said yes. | 搬到我的新公寓里来 她答应了 |
[29:29] | Hey, so guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[29:31] | Vic, the goon, is willing to see you. | 那个暴徒维克想见你 |
[29:35] | What? How did you do that? | 什么 你怎么做到的 |
[29:37] | You can see him in the jail infirmary | 你明天一大早可以去 |
[29:39] | first thing in the morning. | 监狱的医务室里见他 |
[29:40] | Okay, yeah, yeah, I’ll be there. | 好的 好的 我会去的 |
[29:44] | Wait, really, how did you do that? | 等等 说真的 你怎么做到的 |
[29:47] | Really don’t worry about it. | 你真的不用管这个 |
[29:53] | It just sucks, you know. | 感觉糟透了 |
[29:55] | But it’s better to pull the ripcord now | 但还是该趁现在我们还能 |
[29:57] | while we can still salvage a professional relationship. | 保持工作关系时早日做个了断比较好 |
[30:01] | Dawson, I don’t like to get in the middle of these things, | 道森 虽然我不是很喜欢插手这种事 |
[30:03] | but you sound like someone who’s trying to convince herself | 但你听起来好像在极力说服自己 |
[30:06] | that she made the right call. | 做了正确的决定 |
[30:11] | I’m not deluding myself, Herrmann. | 我没有自我麻痹 赫尔曼 |
[30:13] | This is obviously the right thing to do, | 这显然是正确的决定 |
[30:16] | otherwise wouldn’t Casey have said something? | 要不然凯西为什么一句话都没说 |
[30:18] | Wouldn’t he have stopped me from walking out the door? | 为什么他不阻止我离开 |
[30:25] | It’s just the way it’s got to be. | 事情就应该这样 |
[30:34] | Wow, what happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:37] | I had an accident. | 出了点事故 |
[30:42] | You need to talk to her. | 你得跟她谈谈 |
[30:43] | I did talk to her. Right before she walked out. | 我跟她谈过了 就在她离开之前 |
[30:49] | You need to put up a fight, Casey. | 你得好好抗争一番 凯西 |
[30:51] | You could have stopped her. | 你明明能拦住她的 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I could have. | 是啊 我能拦住她的 |
[30:55] | But our situation was too hard on her, | 但是现在这种情况下她太不好过了 |
[30:58] | and it couldn’t have been easy for her to make this decision. | 她做出这个决定肯定也很难过 |
[31:01] | It wouldn’t be fair for me to hold her back. | 留住她对她来说太不公平了 |
[31:05] | And this is fair for you? | 这样对你来说就公平吗 |
[31:14] | How’s everybody hanging in there? | 大家都还好吗 |
[31:17] | We’re getting by, Christopher. | 还行吧 克里斯托弗 |
[31:20] | We’re getting by. | 还行吧 |
[31:21] | I just came by to pick up Cindy. | 我是来接辛迪的 |
[31:24] | You two get some rest. | 你们俩好好休息 |
[31:26] | I’ll come back again tomorrow. | 我明天会再来的 |
[31:28] | – Thank you for everything. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[31:33] | Folks, we have started to wean little Terrance | 伙计们 我们已经开始撤去 |
[31:36] | off the ECMO unit, | 小特伦斯的体外供氧机 |
[31:38] | and it does look like his lungs are improving. | 看起来他的肺情况在好转 |
[31:41] | So he’s out of the woods? | 也就是说他脱离危险了对吗 |
[31:43] | Well, it means his lungs are recovering, | 只能说他的肺情况在好转 |
[31:46] | but once he’s off the machine and no longer sedated, | 但是一旦撤掉机器 不给他使用镇静剂了 |
[31:49] | we are gonna have to monitor him for neurological deficits. | 我们就得密切注意他的神经功能缺损情况 |
[31:53] | He was oxygen deprived for quite a while. | 他缺氧了很长一段时间 |
[31:56] | You’re talking about brain damage. | 你是说大脑损伤 |
[31:59] | We’ll just have to wait and see. | 我们只能静观其变 |
[32:23] | Right in there. No contact, please. | 就在那里面 请不要有肢体接触 |
[32:24] | Sure. Thanks. | 知道 谢谢了 |
[32:32] | Not sure why you changed your mind. | 我不知道你为什么改主意 |
[32:34] | Look, I agreed to talk to you, but I’m not gonna help you. | 我虽然同意跟你谈谈 但我是不会帮你的 |
[32:37] | I don’t care who your friends are. | 我不管你朋友是谁 |
[32:43] | How’s your neck? | 你脖子怎么样 |
[32:45] | Doc says you did good work given what you had. | 医生说虽然当时在那种情况下 你还是做得很好 |
[32:49] | He also says I’m very trusting. | 他还说我很容易相信人 |
[32:53] | One false move, you could have given me a massive stroke. | 稍有不慎 你就可能让我严重中风 |
[32:57] | Yeah, well, that’s my job… | 这是我的工作嘛 |
[33:00] | to help people, not hurt them. | 帮人救人 而不是伤害人 |
[33:03] | You know, I tried to help Anthony Lullo’s son, | 我也想救安东尼·卢罗的儿子的 |
[33:05] | but he was beyond help. | 可是却无能为力 |
[33:06] | I don’t know anyone named Lullo. | 我不认识什么卢罗 |
[33:09] | That’s what the cops are saying, | 警方那边就是这么说的 |
[33:10] | that you have no prior connection to him. | 你跟他之前并不认识 |
[33:13] | Why would you be willing to pay hard time on his behalf? | 那你为什么愿意替他坐牢 |
[33:17] | Look, kid, | 听我说 小子 |
[33:22] | hypothetically speaking, | 我说假设 |
[33:25] | let’s say I talk and Lullo gets locked up. | 假设我说出实情 卢罗被抓起来 |
[33:29] | You think that’s the end of it? | 你以为这样就结束了吗 |
[33:32] | You think he can’t reach you from behind bars, | 你以为他在监狱里就不能对你怎么样了吗 |
[33:37] | a guy like that? | 他那种人 |
[33:39] | So you do know him? | 所以你确实认识他 |
[33:43] | You better leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[33:45] | Look, if Lullo shares in the blame, | 如果卢罗把自己儿子的死到处怪罪人 |
[33:46] | why don’t you let him share in this punishment? | 那为什么不让他也来一起尝尝接受惩罚的滋味 |
[33:48] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[33:50] | This man’s bothering me. | 这个人很烦 |
[33:51] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好 行了 |
[33:53] | You think this is honorable, what you’re doing? | 你以为你现在做的事很光彩吗 |
[33:54] | It isn’t. | 不是的 |
[33:55] | – Okay, I saved your life. – Okay. | -我可救了你的命 -行了 |
[33:57] | What has Lullo ever done for you, huh? | 卢罗又为你做过什么 |
[34:05] | Oh, sorry. You go ahead. | 不好意思 你先吧 |
[34:06] | Please, this is already my second cup. | 你先吧 我都已经喝过一杯了 |
[34:12] | What happened there? | 你的手怎么回事 |
[34:14] | Oh, I had an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[34:18] | Did you see him? | 你见到他了吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah. Not that it did any good. | 见到了 但是他没说什么 |
[34:24] | Sylvie, sweetheart, | 希尔薇 亲爱的 |
[34:25] | a patrolman dropped this off for you. | 这是一个巡警让我交给你的 |
[34:27] | Found it searching your ambulance the other day. | 那天搜查救护车的时候发现的 |
[34:30] | – Thanks. – Totally forgot about that. | -谢谢 -我都忘得一干二净了 |
[34:32] | Never got a chance to open it. | 你一直没机会打开看看 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:45] | I got it for the dashboard. | 我想放在仪表盘上的 |
[34:47] | Why a hula dancing shark? | 为什么送我跳草裙舞的鲨鱼 |
[34:51] | I guess I thought it would make you smile. | 可能是因为我觉得你会喜欢吧 |
[34:54] | Look, I know that you’re mad at me | 我知道我救那个讨厌鬼 |
[34:56] | for saving that creep’s life, but I– | 你生我的气了 但是我… |
[34:58] | I’m not. I’m not mad at you. | 没有 我不生你的气 |
[35:03] | Then why can’t you look me in the eye? | 那你为什么说话不直视我的眼睛 |
[35:07] | Because of what you must think of me. | 因为我知道你怎么想我 |
[35:10] | I asked you to let a man die. | 我让你眼睁睁看别人死去 |
[35:12] | That’s messed up. | 是我不好 |
[35:14] | Those guys were gonna kill us. | 那些人本来是要杀我们的 |
[35:16] | Well, you knew that, | 你知道这点 |
[35:16] | and you didn’t let it cloud your moral judgment. | 却没有让它影响你的道德判断 |
[35:19] | I mean, I am a first responder. | 我是个现场急救员 |
[35:21] | A thought like that is never supposed to enter my mind. | 我绝对不该有那种想法的 |
[35:27] | You wouldn’t be human if it didn’t. | 是人都会那么想 |
[35:30] | I gave you the chance to clamp off that carotid, | 我给你机会让你把夹住那条动脉了 |
[35:32] | and you didn’t take it. | 可是你没有 |
[35:35] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[35:41] | Engine 51. Truck 81. | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[35:43] | – Squad 3. – Cool shark. | -3号抢险车 -鲨鱼很棒 |
[35:44] | Ambulance 61. Structure fire. | 61号救护车 建筑火灾 |
[35:58] | Oh, brother. Storage units are the pits. | 老天 仓库火灾最难搞了 |
[36:01] | Because of all the locks? | 因为门都锁着吗 |
[36:03] | Yep, you got to bust into each unit, | 是啊 你得把每间屋子的锁都撬了 |
[36:05] | and worse, you got no idea | 更糟糕的是 你不知道 |
[36:06] | what you’re gonna find behind each door. | 打开门后会发现什么 |
[36:08] | There’s smoke up on the second floor. | 浓烟是从二楼飘出来的 |
[36:10] | I have no clue where it’s coming from. | 我不知道具体是哪里 |
[36:12] | Let’s knock this thing down before it spreads. | 在火势蔓延前把火扑灭吧 |
[36:14] | – Cruz, get the saw. – Right. | -克鲁兹 去拿锯子 -好 |
[36:15] | Everyone else, silver bullets. | 其他人都准备好银弹 |
[36:21] | Spread out and find the source. | 分开搜索 找到火源 |
[36:22] | All right, check for heat. | 好 探测热源 |
[36:30] | Yow! All right, we found it. | 行了 我们找到了 |
[36:32] | Cruz, get us in. | 克鲁兹 把门弄开 |
[37:00] | Hey, propane tank! | 是丙烷气罐 |
[37:01] | Get back! | 快后退 |
[37:08] | Hey, this place could blow any second. | 这里随时可能爆炸 |
[37:11] | Get back, all of you! | 所有人都撤退 |
[37:13] | Everybody fall back. | 大家撤退 |
[37:17] | Wait, he’s gonna need water. | 等等 他会需要水 |
[37:19] | Go. | 快去 |
[37:22] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:41] | You’re a madman, Severide. | 你这个疯子 西弗莱德 |
[37:42] | Nice work, everyone. Hardly any damage. | 大家干得漂亮 几乎没有损失 |
[37:47] | Hey, how’d that fire start? | 火灾起因是什么 |
[37:49] | We’ll find out when we overhaul. | 详细检查后就知道了 |
[37:51] | Good hustle in there. | 在里面的时候表现不错 |
[37:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | See, it’s much simpler, isn’t it? | 看吧 这样简单多了是吧 |
[37:59] | Lieutenant. Candidate. | 副队 后备队员 |
[38:02] | We know where we stand with each other. | 我们清楚彼此的位置 |
[38:07] | This is gonna work, Matt. | 这样一定行的 马特 |
[38:10] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[38:12] | You think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[38:15] | Don’t you? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[38:19] | I guess, yeah. | 应该能行吧 |
[38:24] | Okay, well, gather up your tools. | 好 去收拾好工具吧 |
[38:37] | It’s Halstead. | 是霍斯特德 |
[38:39] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:50] | Vic agreed to talk. | 维克同意开口了 |
[38:52] | Just arrested Lullo. | 他们刚逮捕了卢罗 |
[38:57] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:00] | I just got you in the door. | 师傅领进门 |
[39:03] | You did the rest. | 修行在个人 |
[39:09] | Okay, who wants to be the first to hold Terrance Boden? | 好了 谁想第一个抱抱特伦斯·博登呢 |
[39:14] | Ahh. Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:16] | Look at this sweetness. Oh, my God. | 快看看这小天使 天哪 |
[39:19] | – He’s off the machine. – And breathing normally. | -现在不用呼吸机了 -而且呼吸正常 |
[39:22] | And preliminary neurological tests reveal no deficits. | 还有初步神经检测显示没有任何缺损 |
[39:26] | That’s very welcome news. | 真是好消息 |
[39:28] | We’re gonna have to monitor him for a long time on that, | 虽然还需要密切注意观察很长一段时间 |
[39:30] | but I’m hopeful. | 但是情况乐观 |
[39:32] | Then so am I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[39:34] | Hey, little man. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[39:37] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[39:39] | Hey, little man. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[39:42] | Hey, little man. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 不哭 |
[39:49] | You gonna share the baby? | 给我抱抱好吗 |
[39:53] | Oh, oh, hi. | 你好呀 |
[39:54] | There you go. Hi. | 来妈妈抱 嗨 |
[39:56] | There’s your mama. | 让你妈妈抱抱 |
[40:07] | Is that my beautiful grandson? | 那是我孙子吗 |
[40:16] | Dad. | 爸 |
[40:28] | Say hello. | 来打个招呼 |
[40:36] | Looks like this pile of boxes knocked this can over. | 好像是这堆箱子把这个罐子碰倒了 |
[40:39] | Vegetable oil seeped into the rags. | 植物油渗进了毯子里 |
[40:42] | Get how that works, Dawson? | 知道怎么回事了吗 道森 |
[40:43] | If cotton or linen come into contact with vegetable oil, | 如果棉麻类和植物油接触 |
[40:46] | bacteria decomposes the fabric, | 细菌就会分解织物 |
[40:47] | and if the heat can’t escape, you get spontaneous combustion. | 如果其中的热无法散出 就会发生自燃 |
[40:50] | Correct. | 正确 |
[40:52] | Whole boxes of brake fluid, a dozen bags of cat litter, | 整盒整盒的制动液 十几袋猫砂 |
[40:55] | and chlorine powder. | 还有漂白粉 |
[40:58] | That’s not what most people keep in their storage lockers. | 一般人储藏室里可不会有这些东西 |
[41:01] | This looks like the stockpile of an arsonist. | 这看起来都像是纵火犯的东西 |
[41:03] | All right, we’ll get AI in here to have a look. | 好吧 那就让纵火调查部门的人来看看 |
[41:06] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[41:17] | 急救人员命丧大火 芝加哥消防局急救人员 莱斯利·夏伊英勇殉职 | |
[41:24] | What the hell?! | 不会吧 |