时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Let me teach you to cook. | 让我教你烹饪 |
[00:02] | You’re, like–like, perfect. | 你真是… 太完美了 |
[00:06] | I’ll give them a week and then tell Severide they gotta– | 等过一个星期 我就跟西弗莱德说他们得… |
[00:08] | – I like her. – What? | -我挺喜欢她的 -什么 |
[00:10] | He’s happy. | 他很幸福 |
[00:12] | What do I know? | 我又何必多想 |
[00:15] | Losing my sister… | 失去我妹妹… |
[00:16] | and experiencing the pain of that loss, | 经历那种失去的痛苦… |
[00:19] | no one understands what it’s like but you, Kelly. | 除了你别人不会懂那种感觉 凯利 |
[00:27] | A long weekend every now and then wouldn’t fix it. | 就算经常有长周末也不管用 |
[00:28] | – Yeah, of course. – Awful. | -那当然 -太糟糕了 |
[00:33] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:34] | Oh, I think I heard something pop. | 我好像听到骨头响了一下 |
[00:42] | You faker. | 小骗子 |
[00:48] | Go back to the apartment? Come on. | 咱们回公寓去 来吧 |
[01:01] | Why don’t you ever answer your mom’s call? | 为什么你从来不接你母亲的电话 |
[01:04] | I talk to her plenty. | 我跟她聊得够多了 |
[01:06] | Hey, I have Thanksgiving off. | 这样吧 我感恩节休假 |
[01:08] | Why don’t we go to Florida and meet her and your dad? | 不如我们一起去佛罗里达拜访你父母吧 |
[01:11] | No, I don’t want to go home for Thanksgiving. | 不 我不想回家过感恩节 |
[01:14] | You don’t? Well, I just figured… | 你不想吗 我只是觉得 |
[01:17] | I got to meet the in-laws sooner or later. | 我迟早都要去拜见岳父岳母的 |
[01:18] | I mean, my parents aren’t even there. | 我父母根本都不在家 |
[01:19] | They go on this carnival cruise thing every year | 他们每年这时候都会 |
[01:21] | with their friends. | 跟朋友去坐游轮 |
[01:22] | Let’s just stay here. | 我们就待在这吧 |
[01:25] | Just you and me. | 就你跟我 |
[01:30] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -那就好 |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:44] | Before we transform into candidate and lieutenant, | 在我们变成上司下属的关系之前 |
[01:47] | give your girl a kiss. | 给你女朋友一个吻 |
[01:59] | Morning, lovebirds. | 早啊 小两口 |
[02:09] | – Morning. – Hi. | -早上好 -早啊 |
[02:18] | I love this stuff. | 我特喜欢这个 |
[02:21] | Never had it before I got to Chicago | 来芝加哥之前我从来没试过 |
[02:22] | – and now I am obsessed. – Yeah, I– | -现在简直欲罢不能 -是吗 我… |
[02:24] | I actually looked up a bunch of sriracha recipes. | 我甚至查了一大堆有关是拉差辣椒酱的食谱 |
[02:27] | You can make extra spicy buffalo wings with it, | 你可以用它来做超辣布法罗鸡翅 |
[02:29] | and that sounded really good. | 听起来就很好吃 |
[02:30] | And you can use it to make ice cubes | 你也可以用它做成冰块 |
[02:32] | in margaritas and bloody marys. | 放在玛格丽特或者血腥玛丽调酒里 |
[02:34] | How cool is that? | 是不是很棒 |
[02:36] | Pretty cool. So– | 是啊 这个… |
[02:37] | See, this is why I love cooking. | 知道吗 这就是我为什么喜欢烹饪 |
[02:40] | You get creative, you can go anywhere with it. | 只要你有创意 你可以尝试各种花样 |
[02:43] | Speaking of going anywhere, how about we, | 说到尝试 不如我们 |
[02:47] | uh, grab some drinks after Zumba tomorrow? | 明天跳完舞后一起去喝两杯如何 |
[02:50] | Sure. We can meet up at Molly’s. | 好啊 我们可以在莫利碰头 |
[02:57] | I was actually thinking just… | 其实 我是想… |
[02:59] | you and me. | 就你和我 |
[03:03] | A date, uh… | 约个会… |
[03:05] | I’m asking you on a date. | 我想跟你约会 |
[03:11] | Cruz, I–Joe, | 克鲁兹 我…乔 |
[03:15] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[03:18] | You’re one of my only good friends here in Chicago. | 你是我在芝加哥唯一的好朋友 |
[03:23] | Let’s not mess that up, okay? | 我不想把咱们的关系弄砸 好吗 |
[03:33] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[03:35] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:37] | Vehicle accident, 6000 West 18th Street. | 车辆事故 西18街6000号 |
[03:54] | I don’t know why the safety shut-off didn’t work. | 我不知道为什么安全阀突然不管用了 |
[03:56] | I didn’t even know about the leak | 如果不是其他司机朝我按喇叭 |
[03:57] | till some drivers started honking at me. | 我都不知道液体泄露了 |
[03:59] | What are you transporting? | 你运的是什么 |
[04:00] | Hydrochloric acid. | 盐酸 |
[04:01] | I put down some sandbags to try to contain it, but– | 我放了一些沙袋试图控制局面 但… |
[04:03] | All right, clear the area, right away. | 知道了 立刻疏散现场 |
[04:05] | – Get these people back. – Let’s get back! | -让这些人离远点 -都往后退 |
[04:07] | We have a hydrochloric acid spill. | 是盐酸泄露事件 |
[04:08] | We’re gonna need level-two hazmat response. | 我们需要二级危险品处理支援 |
[04:11] | Set up a decontamination area. | 建立个消除污染区域 |
[04:12] | Fog line, scrub brushes, | 水雾枪 清洁刷 |
[04:14] | – and containment pools. – Hey guys, suit up. | -还有污染池 -都穿好装备 |
[04:16] | Gonna have to block off these sewers with an earth dam. | 我们得用土堆将下水道口拦住 |
[04:17] | See what you can dig out from around those trees, all right? | 尽量在周围的树旁多挖点泥土来 |
[04:19] | – All right. – We need to set up a hot zone | -好 -我们得设立个危险区域 |
[04:21] | extending to the far sidewalk. | 延伸到对面的人行街道 |
[04:23] | No one goes inside the zone | 任何人进入这个区域 |
[04:24] | without SCBA and protective gear. | 都必须穿戴独立呼吸装备及防护衣 |
[05:09] | We have to enlarge the containment zone. | 我们得扩大污染隔离区域 |
[05:13] | Dawson, what are you doing? | 道森 你要干什么 |
[05:15] | Check out that dump truck. | 去看看那边的货车 |
[05:26] | Casey, hazmat will be here in five. | 凯西 危险品防护队五分钟后到 |
[05:32] | Hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[05:37] | Is that Dawson driving that truck? | 那是道森在开卡车吗 |
[05:40] | Yep, it is. | 是的 |
[06:06] | Almost there! | 快好了 |
[06:10] | All right, Chief, we got the valve closed shut. | 队长 阀门已经关闭 |
[06:12] | It should be good until the chemical company gets here. | 化学品处理公司来之前应该不会再泄漏了 |
[06:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:23] | Looks like you guys have this under control. | 看来你的人已经控制了局面 |
[06:27] | Uh, yeah, uh, area is isolated, | 是啊 这块区域已经被隔离 |
[06:29] | we’ve contained the spill. | 我们已经阻止了泄漏 |
[06:31] | We’re gonna stay on scene | 我们得待在现场 |
[06:32] | until the response team neutralize the acid. | 等应急处理小组中和完地上的酸 |
[06:40] | Shouldn’t your candidate be in protective gear? | 你的后备队员不用穿防护装备吗 |
[06:48] | The driver raised the chute for me. | 司机帮我升起了货厢 |
[06:49] | He showed me how to release the sand– | 然后教了我怎么倒沙子 |
[06:50] | We’ll talk at the firehouse. | 等回里局再说 |
[07:02] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:03] | Came to dognap this thing. | 我想来偷狗的 |
[07:04] | She’s kind of the greatest. | 可它太聪明 根本不跟我走 |
[07:06] | You came for the dog? Really? | 你真的为狗而来吗 |
[07:08] | No. 24 hours is a really long time. | 不 24小时真的好久 |
[07:12] | – Yeah, tell me about it. – And you guys were gone a long time | -是啊 跟我说说 -你们走了那么久 |
[07:15] | and I think I’ve looked at pretty much | 墙上的照片和奖章 |
[07:16] | every picture and plaque on these walls. | 我差不多都看了个遍了 |
[07:18] | You guys like to memorialize everything. | 你们好像什么事都要纪念一下 |
[07:20] | Yeah, firefighters love to get nostalgic. | 是啊 消防员都有点怀旧 |
[07:23] | I don’t think I saw any pictures of Shay. | 我没看到夏伊的照片 |
[07:26] | Down at the end of the hall. | 在大厅尽头那里 |
[07:29] | Will you show me? | 能带我去看看吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:33] | Come on. | 走 |
[07:36] | Was Dawson following orders | 道森不穿防护服 |
[07:37] | when she drove through the hot zone with no gear on? | 开卡车去危险区是你下的命令吗 |
[07:40] | – No, sir. – The other chief at the scene, | -不是 -当时在场的另一位队长 |
[07:42] | he asked me why you were going easy on your…candidate. | 他问我你为什么对你的后备队员那么纵容 |
[07:46] | I know you don’t want those kind of questions raised. | 我知道你也不想出现这种问题 |
[07:49] | If you are not comfortable talking to Dawson | 如果你觉得不方便去跟道森说说 |
[07:51] | about her actions today, I am more than happy | 她今天的行为 我可以代劳 |
[07:53] | to have that conversation with her. | 我可是乐意的很 |
[07:55] | I’ll take care of it, Chief. | 我会处理的 队长 |
[08:05] | – Wanted to see me, Chief? – Yeah, I was notified | -队长 你找我吗 -嗯 今早 |
[08:07] | this morning that you never | 有人通知我说你没有 |
[08:09] | got your final follow-up exam with your eye injury. | 去给你那只受伤的眼睛做最后的检查 |
[08:11] | No worries–this baby blue’s working just fine. | 不用担心 我这只眼睛好的很 |
[08:14] | Yeah, the department, they need the paperwork. | 是啊 但局里要书面证明 |
[08:15] | Otherwise they’re gonna sideline you, | 否则他们会解雇你 |
[08:17] | so go see the doctor now and get it done. | 所以你去看医生 把事情都搞定 |
[08:19] | You got it, Chief. | 好的 队长 |
[08:23] | 莱斯莉·伊丽莎白·夏伊 光荣殉职 2014年5月13日 | |
[08:24] | You never talk about her. | 你从未谈起过她 |
[08:26] | You never talk about Kathleen. | 你也从未谈起过凯瑟琳 |
[08:31] | I kind of thought that was the deal. | 我以为这算是说好的 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[08:39] | I want to show you something later, if you’re up for it. | 如果你准备好了 一会带你看样东西 |
[08:41] | Sounds mysterious. | 好神秘的样子 |
[08:43] | I’m in. | 我准备好了 |
[08:51] | I know I should’ve run the dump truck by you first, | 我知道未经你同意我不该去开卡车 |
[08:52] | but you were on the radio and I had to act fast. | 但你当时在那边指挥 我必须迅速行动 |
[08:54] | If you can’t get my go-ahead, | 如果没经过我的同意 |
[08:56] | you don’t do it. | 你就不要去做 |
[08:57] | You ignored my order. | 你无视我的命令 |
[08:59] | No one in the hot zone without protective gear. | 去危险区一定要穿防护装备的 |
[09:01] | Well, I was more on the perimeter of the hot zone– | 我当时是在危险区外围啊 |
[09:03] | Gabby, it’s one thing to go off book | 加比 如果你是救护车上的医疗人员 |
[09:05] | when you’re the P.I.C. on ambo, | 这件事可以就这么算了 |
[09:07] | but you’re part of a team now. | 但现在你是消防队的一员 |
[09:08] | Under my command. | 受我指挥 |
[09:09] | Following orders is not up for debate. | 命令不容争辩 |
[09:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:17] | But I did keep the acid from spreading. | 但我确实阻止了酸液流散 |
[09:21] | That was pretty cowboy. Give me that at least. | 很厉害吧 至少表扬我一下啊 |
[09:26] | That is exactly the kind of attitude | 正是你这种态度 |
[09:28] | that could get us in serious trouble. | 会让我们惹上大麻烦 |
[09:31] | Already might have, considering another battalion chief | 可能已经惹上了 因为另一个大队长 |
[09:33] | was there at the scene, | 当时也在现场 |
[09:35] | saw it all go down. | 他都看到了 |
[09:38] | Would you have ignored Boden’s orders like you did mine? | 你有像违反我的命令一样去违反过博登的吗 |
[09:41] | – Matt, come on– – Gabby. | -马特 别这样 -加比 |
[09:43] | What you did today crossed the line | 你今天做的太过分了 |
[09:45] | and made fools of both of us, | 让我们彼此都很难堪 |
[09:47] | and if it ever happens again, | 如果再有这种情况发生 |
[09:48] | I’ll be forced to kick you off truck for good. | 我不得已会永远把你踢出云梯队 |
[09:50] | Do you understand that? | 你听明白了吗 |
[09:54] | Yes, sir. | 明白了 副队 |
[10:20] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah…yeah, yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[10:23] | I was just, uh…thinking about if I wanted to take a shower. | 我只是 我只是在想要不要洗澡 |
[10:28] | Can’t really make up my mind. | 真是太纠结了 |
[10:30] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[10:35] | I’ll leave you to it then. | 那你慢慢想 |
[10:45] | You guys still using glass eyes these days? | 你们现在还给人装玻璃眼吗 |
[10:48] | No, last 50 or so years | 不 近五十多年来 |
[10:49] | most artificial eyes are made out of high-tech plastic. | 大多数人造假眼都是高科技塑料制成的 |
[10:51] | Can you look up for me? | 往上看好吗 |
[10:54] | They look as good as the glass ones? | 看起来跟玻璃假眼一样好看吗 |
[10:55] | Better. | 更好看 |
[10:56] | Hard to believe. | 很难让人相信啊 |
[10:58] | That Peter Falk, you know, Columbo? | 演《神探科伦坡》的彼得·福克 你知道吗 |
[11:00] | Can you look down, please? | 往下看 好吗 |
[11:02] | Sharp-looking guy and he had a glass eye. | 他长得多帅 有一只眼睛就是玻璃假眼 |
[11:07] | Well, looks like your eye | 看来你的眼睛 |
[11:08] | healed up very nicely, Mr. Mcholland. | 恢复得很好 麦考兰先生 |
[11:09] | – You are good to go. – Thanks, doc. | -你可以走了 -谢谢医生 |
[11:11] | As my pops used to say, I owe you a steak dinner. | 如我爸以前经常说的 我该请你吃顿牛排 |
[11:14] | I’d love that. How about Friday night? | 好啊 周五晚上怎么样 |
[11:16] | I can get the paperwork done, I’ll bring it with. | 到时文件应该就好了 我可以直接带去 |
[11:19] | There is that new place on rush, Leone’s? | 最近有家新店似乎很火 叫里奥尼 |
[11:26] | I… | 我… |
[11:29] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:34] | What’s wrong, Mouchie? | 怎么了 穆奇 |
[11:36] | They didn’t clear you for duty? | 他们不让你继续工作吗 |
[11:37] | Guys, I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[11:38] | I was just being friendly, asking about glass eyes– | 我只是很友好地聊天 问了问玻璃假眼的事 |
[11:42] | which is a bona fide interest of mine– | 我单纯感兴趣而已 |
[11:44] | and all of a sudden… | 结果莫名其妙 |
[11:46] | – I have a date. – What? | -我就要跟人约会了 -什么 |
[11:48] | I was simply expressing gratitude | 我只是在感谢她 |
[11:50] | for how well she fixed me up | 把我的眼睛治好了 |
[11:52] | and I said, “I owe you a steak dinner,” | 然后我就说”我该请你吃顿牛排” |
[11:53] | and then she says, “Let’s go out Friday.” | 然后她说”那就周五晚上去吧” |
[11:56] | So you asked her out to dinner. | 你邀请她一起吃晚餐了 |
[11:57] | It’s an expression! | 我就是礼貌性地说说而已 |
[11:59] | It is? | 是吗 |
[12:00] | – Is she attractive? – Herrmann, Mouch is spoken for. | -她好看吗 -赫尔曼 穆奇有主了 |
[12:02] | You can’t blame Mouch for this. | 这事不能怪穆奇 |
[12:04] | – Yeah, why not? – ‘Cause he’s got momentum on his side. | -为什么 -因为他有魅力啊 |
[12:06] | Nothing succeeds like success. | 魅力大了无法挡 |
[12:07] | Oh, so nothing fails like failure? | 所以没有魅力是活该吗 |
[12:09] | – Is that what you’re saying? – What? No, no, I’m just saying, | -你是这意思吗 -什么 不是 我意思是 |
[12:11] | now that Mouch is a taken man, | 穆奇已经有主了 |
[12:13] | he’s like catnip to other women. | 在其他女人看来就秀色可餐 |
[12:15] | I’m a taken man, | 我也有主了 |
[12:16] | I ain’t got no lady doctors throwing themselves at me. | 怎么没有女医生这么主动跟我吃饭啊 |
[12:18] | Trudy will rip my head clean off | 特鲁迪要是发现我居然 |
[12:20] | if she finds out I got a date with another woman. | 跟其他女人吃饭 肯定会把我脑袋拧下来 |
[12:22] | I got to get out of this. | 我得赶快处理好这件事 |
[12:26] | Joe Cruz. | 乔·克鲁兹 |
[12:28] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[12:30] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[12:32] | About the rain cloud that’s following you around. | 聊聊你为什么这么阴郁 |
[12:37] | I got put in the friend zone. | 我被发好人卡了 |
[12:38] | By who? | 被谁 |
[12:41] | Tou don’t know her. | 你不认识 |
[12:42] | Ambulance 61, injured male, Cordova High School, | 61号救护车 有男性受伤 科尔多瓦高中 |
[12:45] | 3317 South Garfield. | 在加菲尔德南路3317号 |
[12:51] | Well, maybe, whoever she is, | 不管她是谁 也许你会发现 |
[12:55] | she’ll turn out to be a really good friend. | 她会是一个很称职的朋友 |
[13:08] | Over here! Hurry! | 这边 快点 |
[13:11] | Make him breathe, please! | 让他呼吸 求你了 |
[13:14] | Please, make him breathe! | 求你了 快让他呼吸 |
[13:38] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[13:40] | Come on up. You’re all right. | 我扶你起来 你没事吧 |
[13:42] | You okay? You all right, Jason? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 杰森 |
[13:44] | It’s all right, just sit there, catch your breath, okay? | 没关系 你坐一会 喘口气 好吗 |
[13:48] | – What happened? – You went into the pool | -发生了什么事 -你进了泳池 |
[13:49] | and then suddenly stopped moving. | 忽然就不动了 |
[13:51] | You were, like, floating. | 感觉你好像在浮着 |
[13:53] | Pressure’s good. | 血压没问题 |
[13:56] | Lungs are clear. | 肺部并未进水 |
[13:57] | How you feeling, Jason? | 你感觉如何 杰森 |
[13:59] | I’m okay, I guess. | 应该没事吧 |
[14:01] | Okay, um…we’re gonna get you up nice and slow, all right? | 那好 我们慢慢地把你扶起来 好吗 |
[14:04] | – Right onto the stretcher. – Okay. | -扶上担架 -好 |
[14:08] | There we go, buddy. | 就是这样 |
[14:15] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[14:16] | That CPR you did saved his live. | 你做的心肺复苏救了他一命 |
[14:19] | I was lifeguard this summer. | 我今年夏天去做过救生员 |
[14:21] | Alexis… just please don’t tell my father. | 亚历克西斯 千万别告诉我爸爸 |
[14:25] | Danny already called him. | 丹尼已经给他打电话了 |
[14:26] | Dude, we thought you were dead. | 哥们 我们都以为你死了 |
[14:28] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[14:31] | Sir, he was unconscious for a few minutes. | 先生 他昏迷了几分钟 |
[14:33] | Seems to be lucid now. Breathing fine on his own. | 现在看来已经清醒了 自主呼吸很顺畅 |
[14:35] | We’re gonna take him to the hospital | 我们要带他去医院 |
[14:36] | where they can do a full exam on him there. | 那边会对他做一个全面检查 |
[14:39] | – You okay? – I’m fine, dad. Really. | -你没事吧 -我没事 爸爸 真的 |
[14:40] | What hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[14:41] | Chicago Med. | 芝加哥医院 |
[14:47] | Your friends didn’t waste any time calling your dad, huh? | 你朋友还挺着急打电话给你爸爸的 |
[14:50] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[14:51] | Family is everything to him. | 对他来说家人就是一切 |
[14:55] | Easy on the talking. | 说得挺容易 |
[14:57] | Breathe nice and slow for me. | 慢慢深呼吸 |
[15:04] | Hey, I’m hearing rales. | 我听到水泡音了 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna take his blood pressure, | 我量一下他的血压 |
[15:06] | do what you can to get us there fast. | 你想办法快点到医院 |
[15:08] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[15:16] | I’m not getting a blood pressure. | 我量不到血压 |
[15:18] | We’re five away, Mills. | 还有五分钟到医院 米尔斯 |
[15:19] | Damn it, secondary drowning! | 该死 二度溺水 |
[15:20] | Call back Chicago Med, | 打电话给芝加哥医院 |
[15:21] | let them know he’s going into respiratory arrest! | 告诉他们他的呼吸快停止了 |
[15:24] | Chicago Med, this is ambulance 61. | 芝加哥医院 这里是61号救护车 |
[15:25] | Our patient just coded and went into cardiac arrest. | 患者刚刚昏迷且陷入心搏骤停 |
[15:27] | Our ETA is a minute out. | 我们预计一分多钟以后到达 |
[15:29] | Copy that, Ambulance 61. | 收到 61号救护车 |
[15:30] | We’ll prep for your arrival. | 我们会准备接手 |
[15:36] | He’s arresting! | 他呼吸停止了 |
[15:39] | Charging! | 充电 |
[15:41] | Clear! | 离手 |
[15:52] | I’m pushing EPI. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[15:54] | Come on, buddy, come on. | 拜托 兄弟 加油 |
[15:58] | Come on, Jason. | 加油 杰森 |
[16:01] | Come on, buddy. | 加油 兄弟 |
[16:03] | Come on, Jason! | 加油 杰森 |
[16:10] | Pulmonary edema, he’s in P.E.A., been about six minutes. | 肺水肿 心搏停止大概六分钟 |
[16:13] | He was resuscitated at the scene | 他在出事地点复苏过 |
[16:14] | but went into arrest in route. | 但在路上又陷入心搏停止 |
[16:15] | We gave him one EPI. | 我们给他注射了一剂肾上腺素 |
[16:16] | We’ve got it. Three, on my count. | 我们知道了 我数三下 |
[16:18] | One… two… three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:23] | – Check for a pulse. – Got nothing. | -检查脉搏 -没有脉搏 |
[16:25] | Continue compressions. | 继续胸部按压 |
[16:27] | Check respirations. | 检查呼吸 |
[16:28] | Got nothing yet. | 还是没有 |
[16:31] | Stop compressions. | 停止胸部按压 |
[16:32] | Let’s get another EPI in here. | 再注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[16:33] | Pushing it. | 注射 |
[16:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:38] | – Is there a pulse? – No pulse. | -有脉搏吗 -没有 |
[16:42] | – Is there a pulse? – No pulse. | -有脉搏吗 -没有 |
[16:44] | Still no pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[16:51] | I’m calling it. | 我要宣布死亡了 |
[16:52] | Everybody agree? | 各位同意吗 |
[16:53] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -同意 -同意 |
[16:56] | 11:40. | 11点40分 |
[17:07] | There was no more you could do. | 你已经尽了全力 |
[17:22] | – What happened? – Stand back. | -发生什么事了 -退后 |
[17:29] | Yo, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:30] | Guess the kid that got brought in was Jason Lullo, | 刚送来的孩子可能是杰森·卢罗 |
[17:32] | “Papa” Lullo’s son. | “卢罗老爹”的儿子 |
[17:35] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[17:36] | Papers call him the John Gotti of Chicago. | 报纸称他为芝加哥的约翰·高蒂 |
[17:50] | Tomorrow night. Get a bite to eat with me? | 明晚 跟我一起吃饭吗 |
[17:53] | I thought you were working at Molly’s? | 我以为你要去莫利上班 |
[17:54] | Right, you’re right. I am. | 没错 你说的对 我是得去 |
[17:59] | I could ask Herrmann to close out for me. | 我可以让赫尔曼帮我关门 |
[18:03] | All right. Well… let me know. | 好的 那通知我 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I will… | 好的 我会的 |
[18:16] | This is pointless. | 这毫无意义 |
[18:17] | We all know she likes me best. I’m her soul mate. | 我们都知道她最爱我 我是她的灵魂伴侣 |
[18:20] | 25 bucks says she comes to me first. | 赌25块它她先到我这里来 |
[18:23] | Okay, ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[18:26] | Three… two go! Pouch! | 三 二 开始 旺发 |
[18:28] | – Come on! Baby, come on! – Come here. | -过来 宝贝 过来 -来这里 |
[18:29] | – Come here, pal. – Come to Papa. | -来这里 伙计 -来爸爸这儿 |
[18:30] | – Who’s your good co? – Come here, baby. | -谁是你的小伙伴 -来这里 宝贝 |
[18:32] | – Come on, baby! – Come here. | -过来 宝贝 -来这里 |
[18:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:42] | We lost a kid. | 有个男孩没救活 |
[18:47] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[19:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:16] | The boy’s girlfriend was so… | 那男孩脱险以后… |
[19:20] | relieved when he was all right. | 他女友真的是松了口气 |
[19:24] | I told her she saved his life. | 我说她救了他的命 |
[19:28] | I picked up some wings. | 我买了点鸡翅 |
[19:31] | Thought we could try out that recipe? | 或许我们可以试试那个菜谱 |
[19:34] | Happy to help out. | 我给你打下手 |
[19:36] | You know I make a great sous chef. | 你知道我是超棒的副厨 |
[19:47] | Do we have butter? | 有黄油吗 |
[19:50] | Check. | 有 |
[19:58] | Butter. | 黄油 |
[20:02] | You’ve heard about the great fire of 1871, right? | 你听说过1871年那场大火对吧 |
[20:04] | They teach you that in Tallahassee? | 塔拉哈西教过这个吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, something about a cow kicking over a lantern? | 教过 说是因为牛踢翻了灯笼 |
[20:08] | Yeah, Mrs. O’Leary’s cow. | 对 奥利里太太的牛 |
[20:11] | The fire burned for an entire day and it leveled about | 大火烧了一整天 夷平了芝加哥 |
[20:13] | three and a half square miles of Chicago. | 大约三点五平方英里的土地 |
[20:15] | It was like the end of the world, | 像世界末日一样 |
[20:17] | and it all took place right at this spot. | 这里就是事发地点 |
[20:20] | Right here? | 这里吗 |
[20:22] | Well… the academy is actually built on | 消防学院实际就建在 |
[20:24] | the site of Mrs. O’Leary’s barn | 奥利里太太谷仓的遗址上 |
[20:26] | but the cow part– | 但说是牛踢的… |
[20:31] | Chicago had to totally rebuild. | 市里不得不彻底重建 |
[20:35] | Now fire’s a part of its DNA. | 现在火成了这里的一部分 |
[20:39] | And this is where I learned all about firefighting. | 我也就是在这学的消防技术 |
[20:46] | I learned as much about protecting people from Shay | 夏伊教会我的保护他人的道理 |
[20:48] | as I did from any instructor at the academy. | 和学院指导员教给我的一样多 |
[20:53] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:01] | That’s her badge. | 这是她的徽章 |
[21:04] | Shay was intense. | 夏伊很热心 |
[21:08] | She’d do anything to protect the people she loved. | 她会倾尽全力保护自己爱的人 |
[21:13] | I wish I had known her. | 真希望我有机会认识她 |
[21:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:22] | Thank you. For sharing all of this. | 谢谢你 告诉我这一切 |
[21:27] | You kidding me? | 别这么说 |
[21:30] | I wouldn’t be here at all if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我根本不会再回来 |
[21:37] | I couldn’t even come down here to see this until now. | 直到现在 我才敢来看这个 |
[21:53] | I was driving the car. | 我当时在开车 |
[21:59] | When my sister got killed I was– | 我妹妹死的时候 是… |
[22:03] | I was driving the car. | 是我开的车 |
[22:19] | My parents aren’t on a cruise… | 我爸妈没去游轮上玩… |
[22:24] | I just couldn’t go home and face them. | 是我不敢回家面对他们 |
[22:29] | – It was an accident. – I just keep… | -那是意外 -我总是… |
[22:33] | thinking about seeing the lights coming at us | 想起车灯照到我们脸上的样子 |
[22:36] | and wondering why they were on the wrong side of the road. | 心想他们为什么会逆行 |
[22:40] | I just… | 我… |
[22:43] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[22:47] | I walk away with six stitches… | 我活下来了 缝了六针 |
[22:52] | and Kathleen dies. | 凯瑟琳却死了 |
[22:57] | Hey. | 别这样 |
[23:03] | We see this kind of thing all the time. | 我们见惯了这种事 |
[23:08] | One random moment or move and | 随意的瞬间或动作 |
[23:11] | this person lives or that person dies. | 就能决定某个人的生死 |
[23:16] | You can play “what if” all you want, | 随你怎么想”如果当初…” |
[23:19] | “what if it was two inches to the left?” | “如果当初再偏左两英尺呢” |
[23:21] | Or “what if it was a split second later?” | 或者”如果当初晚一点点呢” |
[23:24] | You’ll drive yourself crazy wondering. | 这种想象会把自己逼疯的 |
[23:30] | Your parents can’t blame you for what happened, | 发生那种事 你父母不能怪你 |
[23:36] | and neither can you. | 你也别怪自己 |
[24:08] | You! | 你 |
[24:10] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[24:12] | Hey. Hey, just– hold on a minute. | 等等 我说你别激动 |
[24:12] | – You killed my son! – Hey, Mr. Lullo! | -你杀了我儿子 -卢罗先生 |
[24:14] | – Just hold on! – My son! | -等等 -我儿子 |
[24:16] | I understand, Mr. Lullo, that you’re upset. | 卢罗先生 我理解您的悲痛 |
[24:18] | You understand nothing! | 你理解个屁 |
[24:20] | I just came from the morgue identifying my only son! | 我才从停尸房给我的独子认尸回来 |
[24:23] | What can you possibly understand about that? | 你他妈能理解吗 |
[24:25] | You’re–you’re right. I cannot comprehend | 您说得对 您经历的 |
[24:27] | what you’re going through, but I do know | 我的确无法体会 但我知道 |
[24:29] | what your son went through. | 您儿子经历了什么 |
[24:29] | I was with him the entire time, all right? | 我一直都在他身边 |
[24:31] | All I know is he went into that ambulance alive | 我只知道他上救护车时还活着 |
[24:35] | and he came out dead and that’s on your ass! | 下来就死了 都是你的责任 |
[24:37] | That’s– that’s secondary drowning, okay? | 他是二度溺水 知道吗 |
[24:39] | A pulmonary edema. | 是肺水肿 |
[24:40] | I heard it all from the doctors, | 我都听医生说过了 |
[24:41] | I don’t want to hear your pathetic excuses! | 别跟我扯你那可悲的借口 |
[24:43] | – Hey, hey! – Mr. Lullo, hey! | -住手 -卢罗先生 住手 |
[24:44] | Mr. Lullo, you’re upset. Why don’t you get back in the car. | 卢罗先生 您很悲痛 先回车里吧 |
[24:47] | Mr. Lullo, I’m sorry. | 卢罗先生 我也很遗憾 |
[24:47] | I can’t let you do this. I’m sorry, Mr. Lullo. | 但您不能这样做 我很抱歉 卢罗先生 |
[24:49] | I tried everything to save your boy | 我已经竭尽所能想要救回您儿子 |
[24:52] | and I wish that I could have saved him. | 我也希望我能救回他 |
[24:55] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[25:03] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[25:26] | Lullo is the real deal. | 惹到卢罗 你真是摊上大麻烦了 |
[25:28] | You’ve got to stay on your toes for a while. | 这段时间你得时刻小心 |
[25:30] | If you want to press charges– | 如果你想起诉他… |
[25:31] | No, no, look, he’s a grieving father. | 不 不用了 他只是太悲痛了 |
[25:35] | Who can blame him for losing his cool? | 因为承受丧子之痛 激动是可以理解的 |
[25:36] | Mills, this is not the type of threat that you let go by. | 米尔斯 这不是普普通通的恐吓 |
[25:38] | I would really rather just talk to him, you know, | 我更愿意和他谈谈 |
[25:41] | – wait until he calms down– – Bad idea. | -等他冷静下来 -想都别想 |
[25:43] | Mills, I’m not asking you, I am telling you. | 米尔斯 我不是在征求你的意见 我告诉你 |
[25:45] | You let detective Halstead deal with this. | 你让霍尔斯特德警探处理这件事 |
[25:47] | You stay away from him. | 你离他远点 |
[26:03] | You never showed up to Molly’s last night. | 你昨晚没去莫利酒吧 |
[26:05] | Oh, I had to go back to the porter site, | 我回那个楼盘那边 |
[26:08] | get that balcony finished up. | 把那个阳台弄好了 |
[26:11] | It was a long day. | 真是辛苦的一天啊 |
[26:12] | I was wiped out. | 我累得不行 |
[26:14] | Totally, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:16] | Sorry I got home after you crashed. | 抱歉你都睡下了我才回家 |
[26:23] | I was hoping we could talk about what happened last shift. | 我只是希望能谈谈上次发生的那件事 |
[26:28] | I’m not sure that’s a great idea. | 真的要谈吗 |
[26:30] | Well, I don’t mean boss-to-candidate, | 我不是指老大对后备队员之间的谈话 |
[26:32] | I mean fiance-to-fiancee. | 我是指未婚夫妻之间的谈话 |
[26:34] | That was a pretty rough shift. | 那次轮班真的很辛苦 |
[26:44] | I messed up… badly… | 而我没做好 做得很差劲 |
[26:46] | And was told that if I did it again, I might lose my job. | 而有人还说 如果我再那样就把我踢出队伍 |
[26:50] | It would be nice to talk about that with the guy I love. | 我很想和我爱的人谈谈这件事 |
[26:54] | In theory, I get that. | 理论上 我明白 |
[26:57] | But it’s not like I can change the way | 但不是说因为我们现在在家里 |
[26:59] | I feel about your behavior on shift | 我就能改变对你工作时 |
[27:00] | just because we’re at home. | 行为的看法 |
[27:03] | This is tough for both of us. | 这对我们俩来说都是件艰难的事 |
[27:07] | I know it is, but Matt, it’s– | 我知道 马特 但是 |
[27:11] | If we can’t talk about things when they get tough, | 这事都这么严重了 我们还不把它说开 |
[27:13] | how is this ever gonna work? | 那我们还怎么相处 |
[27:29] | Guess I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见吧 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:50] | Yeah, I–I’m sorry about that… | 是的 我很抱歉… |
[27:54] | Things have just been a little crazy here and… | 只是我这里的事情有点忙不过来… |
[28:00] | I know… | 我知道… |
[28:03] | I really miss you too, Mom… | 我也很想你 妈妈 |
[28:15] | First I had to get myself appropriately psyched up | 首先 我得准备好和她谈话 |
[28:18] | for the conversation, which I did. | 而我已经准备好了 |
[28:19] | Then I called her office | 然后我打给她办公室 |
[28:20] | and said, “May I speak to Dr. Lu?” | 然后我说 我找卢医生 |
[28:23] | Which made me realize, | 此时我才意识到 |
[28:24] | I don’t even know her first name. | 我连她叫什么都不知道 |
[28:26] | – Cut to the chase, Mouch. – Right. | -说重点 穆奇 -好的 |
[28:27] | So she finally gets on the line | 然后她终于接了电话 |
[28:30] | and I am ready to tell her “I can’t have dinner with you!” | 我也准备好告诉她不能和她共进晚餐了 |
[28:34] | Why do I get the feeling that never happened? | 我为什么觉得你没说呢 |
[28:36] | Chief, I couldn’t get the words out. | 队长 我说不出口 |
[28:38] | She sounded so excited, | 她听起来很激动的样子 |
[28:39] | I didn’t want to send her on some downward spiral. | 我不想扫她的兴 |
[28:42] | Apparently, doctors have a very high rate of depression. | 毕竟医生患抑郁症的比例很高 |
[28:46] | Optometrists do? | 验光师也这样吗 |
[28:47] | Oh, I believe she’s an ophthalmologist. | 她应该是眼科医师 |
[28:49] | Mouch, you have got to cancel. | 穆奇 你得取消这次约会 |
[28:51] | Trudy is not the type of woman who can be trifled with. | 特鲁迪那种女人你招惹不起啊 |
[28:53] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[28:54] | Wait, hold on a sec. | 等等 等等 |
[28:56] | Mouch is a grown man. | 穆奇是个成年人了 |
[28:57] | Trudy’s got no right to tell him | 特鲁迪才无权管他 |
[28:58] | who he can and cannot break bread with. | 和谁共进晚餐 |
[29:01] | There’s a certain amount of logic to that. | 这话听起来也很有道理啊 |
[29:02] | I told you not to get chief involved. | 我就跟你说别跟队长说这件事吧 |
[29:04] | You don’t need to add this to your plate of concerns, | 你不需要为此事忧心 |
[29:06] | just forget the whole thing happened– | 就当这事完全没发生过 |
[29:07] | Mouch, I outrank him. | 穆奇 我职位比他高 |
[29:09] | When I say that you have to cancel, you have to cancel, | 我跟你说取消约会 你就得取消约会 |
[29:10] | and that is an order. | 这是命令 |
[29:12] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 你说要这么办那就这么办吧 |
[29:20] | You know what? The two of you, get out of my office. | 算了 你们俩给我滚出我办公室 |
[29:23] | Now. | 立刻滚蛋 |
[29:25] | Trudy did not put a ring on you. | 你和特鲁迪还没结婚呢 |
[29:26] | I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[29:30] | Truck 81, Truck 66, Squad 3, | 81号云梯队 66号云梯队 3号救援队 |
[29:33] | Ambo 61, structure fire, 2000 South Pellerton. | 61号救护车 南派勒顿街2000号建筑物火灾 |
[29:48] | Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! | 快快快 |
[29:52] | Hurry up, my wife! She’s still in the office! | 快 我老婆还被困在办公室 |
[29:54] | Just your wife? No customers? | 只有你老婆 没有顾客吗 |
[29:55] | No, just– just her! Please hurry! | 对 只有她 麻烦快点 |
[29:57] | She was in the office! | 她在办公室里 |
[29:58] | – Where’s the office? – It’s in the back! | -办公室在哪里 -在后面 |
[29:59] | It’s all the way in the back! | 进去走到后面就是 |
[30:01] | What do we have here? | 什么情况 |
[30:02] | We got one victim inside, probably in the back office. | 一位受害者被困 可能在后面的办公室里 |
[30:04] | We don’t have long before that truss roof comes down. | 屋架就快倒了 我们没多少时间了 |
[30:06] | Cruz, Otis. Try and enter from the back. | 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 试着从后面进去 |
[30:08] | On it. | 这就去 |
[30:09] | No, but–but the–but– | 不 但是… |
[30:10] | but the office is straight back! | 但办公室就在后面 |
[30:12] | It’s not far! I’ll show you! | 不远 我带你们去 |
[30:13] | Sir! Sir, you can’t go in there. | 先生 你不能进去 |
[30:15] | The roof is about to collapse. | 屋顶快要塌了 |
[30:17] | They’ll get her from the back entrance. | 他们会把她从后门救出来 |
[30:18] | But what if she’s not there? | 但要是她不在那里呢 |
[30:19] | What if she tried to come back this way? | 如果她试着从前面出来呢 |
[30:22] | Chief, let me take a man in and see. | 队长 我带个人去看看 |
[30:24] | I don’t like it, Casey. | 我不赞成 凯西 |
[30:25] | Please, man. Please, please. | 求你了求你了 |
[30:27] | Please, help my wife, Michelle. | 求你们救救我老婆 米切尔 |
[30:29] | – Please. – I’ll go with you. | -求你了 -我跟你一起去 |
[30:31] | Chief, let us go halfway in. We’ll turn right around. | 队长 我们就走进一半看看 然后就掉头回来 |
[30:33] | 30 seconds, tops. | 最多30秒 |
[30:35] | Cruz, Otis. What have you got? | 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 情况如何 |
[30:37] | Can’t get in yet. | 还没能进去 |
[30:38] | Having trouble with the door. | 进不了门 |
[30:39] | Let’s get a saw back here. | 拿把锯子来 |
[30:41] | Got it, Chief. | 队长 收到 |
[30:44] | Hey, hey! Hey, sir! | 先生停下 |
[30:48] | Go get him. | 去拦住他 |
[30:50] | Herrmann! Thermal cam. | 赫尔曼 热成像摄影仪拿来 |
[30:51] | Got it! | 收到 |
[30:52] | All right, Dawson. You and me. | 道森 我们两个 |
[30:54] | Stay close, within arm’s reach. You got that? | 彼此离近点 伸手可及范围内 明白吗 |
[30:58] | Got it. | 明白 |
[30:58] | He didn’t get far, I can tell you that much. | 他没走多远 我打包票 |
[31:06] | – Ready? Let’s go. – Yep. | -准备好了吗 我们走 -好了 |
[31:17] | Hey, buddy! Where’d you go? | 朋友 你在哪里 |
[31:24] | Hey, look for footsteps. | 看一下脚印 |
[31:27] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:37] | Fire department. Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[31:44] | I got something! | 这边有发现 |
[31:51] | Casey, I think I got him! | 凯西 我好像找到他了 |
[31:54] | Dawson! Where the hell’d you go? | 道森 你到底去哪里了 |
[32:11] | Hey, I found him. Next aisle over. | 我找到他了 就在下一条过道那边 |
[32:29] | Hey, I got him. | 交给我 |
[32:31] | Come on. Right here, buddy. | 过来 躺下 朋友 |
[32:34] | That was a bad move, pal! | 你的举动太危险了 朋友 |
[32:36] | You got to let us do our job. | 救人的事交给我们好吗 |
[32:37] | I don’t want to live without her. | 没她我也活不了了 |
[32:39] | Don’t speak, buddy. Just take a deep breath. | 别说话 朋友 深呼吸 |
[32:40] | No, I don’t want to live without her! | 不 没她我就不想活了 |
[32:42] | Just come on. | 戴上 |
[32:45] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[32:48] | – Come on. – Michelle. | -加油 -米切尔 |
[32:51] | – Michelle! Oh, baby! – Malcolm. | -米切尔 老婆 -马尔科姆 |
[32:58] | Guy must have lost his mind, running in like that. | 那样跑进去 他一定是疯了 |
[32:59] | Ah, that’s marriage, brother. | 夫妻就是如此 兄弟 |
[33:02] | I’d do anything for Cindy, | 为了辛迪我也会赴汤蹈火 |
[33:04] | no matter what might happen to me. | 无论自己如何 |
[33:21] | I need to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[33:29] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[33:32] | Was kind of hoping you’d fight me on that one. | 还有点希望你会争取让我留下来 |
[33:36] | Before I met you, I was doing… | 见到你之前 我… |
[33:39] | whatever I could to keep Shay out of my head. | 只要能不想夏伊什么事我都做 |
[33:43] | Went out drinking and partying every night. | 我夜夜饮酒参加派对 |
[33:46] | That was my escape. | 我就是那么逃避的 |
[33:49] | But then I met you. | 但后来我遇见了你 |
[33:54] | And the thing I realized is… | 我突然意识到… |
[33:56] | I’m your escape. | 你是借我来逃避一切的 |
[34:00] | And as long as you’re here with me, | 只要你还在这里和我在一起 |
[34:03] | you’re not gonna go home and face your family. | 你就不会回家面对自己的家人 |
[34:09] | But that’s the only way you’re gonna get through this. | 但只有回家面对你的家人你才能度过这一关 |
[34:17] | I really liked being here with you. | 和你在一起的这段时光真的很快乐 |
[34:22] | I’d keep you here forever if I could, I really would. | 如果可以 我真想一辈子让你留在这里 |
[34:29] | But that’d be for me. | 但那样我就太自私了 |
[34:32] | Not for you. | 而不是为你考虑 |
[34:56] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[35:09] | Trudy, I can explain. | 特鲁迪 你听我解释 |
[35:11] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该来这里的 |
[35:13] | I mean, I am, but it’s– it’s all a big misunderstanding. | 我是该来…但是一切都是场误会 |
[35:17] | Maybe you shouldn’t record your misunderstandings | 那你也不该把你的误会都记录到 |
[35:20] | in your filofax, hon. | 备忘记事本上啊 亲爱的 |
[35:24] | I know how it looks, | 我知道事情看起来是什么样子 |
[35:25] | but when Dr. Lu gets here, you can ask her yourself– | 但是等卢医生来你可以亲自问她… |
[35:27] | Kim’s not coming. | 凯姆不会来了 |
[35:29] | Her name’s Kim? | 她叫凯姆吗 |
[35:31] | I paid a visit to her office. | 我去过她的办公室 |
[35:34] | What…did you tell her? | 你…跟她说什么了 |
[35:37] | I told her it was all a big misunderstanding | 我跟她说一切都是场误会 |
[35:41] | and she gave me your CFD clearance. | 她就把你能继续当消防员的证明给我了 |
[35:53] | See, this is why we’re perfect together. | 看到没 我们真是天生一对啊 |
[35:57] | You can make the calls that I can’t. | 我无法做出的决定你可以帮我做 |
[36:07] | You are buying me a very big porterhouse steak tonight. | 你今晚要请我吃一份大份的上等腰肉牛排 |
[36:12] | Waiter. | 服务员 |
[36:16] | Mm, Dawson! | 道森 |
[36:17] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮我请 |
[36:18] | Fine by me. | 没问题啊 |
[36:26] | I’ve dated a lot of jerks my whole life. | 我跟很多不靠谱的人在一起过 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[36:31] | Well, not as sorry as I am. | 肯定没我那么遗憾 |
[36:36] | I’ve never been out with someone | 我从来没有跟一个 |
[36:38] | who was actually nice to me. | 真正对我好的人在一起过 |
[36:40] | That’s crazy, huh? | 很疯狂对吧 |
[36:41] | I–I’m not one to judge. | 我没资格说你 |
[36:43] | I never really had the best instincts | 这种事我的直觉 |
[36:44] | for this kind of stuff. | 向来不准 |
[36:47] | I think you do. | 我觉得你直觉很准 |
[36:51] | I think you and me going out on a date | 我觉得你跟我去约会试试 |
[36:55] | could be a really good idea. | 会是个很棒的主意 |
[37:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:10] | 鸡 尾 酒 吧 | |
[37:59] | No. | 不要 |
[38:03] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[38:13] | I know impulsively marrying a hot guy | 我知道冲动地跟一个 |
[38:18] | that you meet in Las Vegas is pretty crazy but… | 在拉斯维加斯遇见的帅哥结婚很疯狂… |
[38:22] | Considering all that, I think– | 但是经历一切之后 我觉得… |
[38:25] | I think we made it work. | 我觉得我们也算是成功了 |
[38:31] | I don’t regret it for one second. | 我一秒都不曾后悔过 |
[38:37] | And I’m not sure if I’d be in one piece right now | 如果当初你没有跟我从维加斯一起回来 |
[38:39] | if I didn’t come home with you from Vegas. | 我不知道现在自己是不是还能这么坚强地活着 |
[38:48] | I know I wouldn’t be. | 反正我肯定不会 |
[38:51] | Then I’d say we had the most successful marriage in history. | 那我们的婚姻可以算是史上最成功的的婚姻了 |
[39:02] | I love you, Kelly. | 我爱你 凯利 |
[39:08] | It feels so weird to say that when we’re saying good-bye. | 我们道别的时候说这个真的感觉好奇怪 |
[39:13] | Maybe– | 可能吧 |
[39:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 我走了 |
[40:28] | Hey, thanks for staying late. | 谢谢你跟我一起待到这么晚 |
[40:29] | Yeah, no problem. | 不用客气 |
[40:32] | – It’s a weird day, anyway. – Yeah. | -反正今天很奇怪 -是啊 |
[40:33] | Not really sure I want to go home yet. | 我也不是很想回家 |
[40:35] | I don’t blame you. I’m gonna have a beer. | 这不怪你 我想喝杯啤酒 |
[40:37] | You want one? | 你也要来一杯吗 |
[40:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[40:40] | Oh, for the record, I thought you handled Lullo really well. | 说实话 我觉得卢罗的事你处理得很好 |
[40:45] | I felt for the guy. | 我很理解他的心情 |
[40:49] | How are you handling things? | 你的事处理得怎么样 |
[40:51] | I don’t mean to pry, I just– | 我不是想窥探你的隐私 只是… |
[40:54] | Seeing you sitting in that shower stall, | 我看到你一个人坐在淋浴室里 |
[40:56] | knowing that you’re upset– | 想到你很不开心… |
[40:59] | It’s hard, you know, not being able to talk to each other, | 我们不能像以前那样互相倾诉 |
[41:03] | like we used to. | 真的很难 |
[41:09] | Things between me and Casey are–it’s tough. | 我跟凯西之间的事…很难办 |
[41:12] | It’s–it’s tougher than I thought it would be. | 比我想象中还要难办 |
[41:16] | Yeah, it’s a lot of pressure working together. | 是啊 你们两个在一起工作是会很有压力 |
[41:18] | – I don’t know how you guys do it. – That’s the thing. | -我都不知道你们是怎么做到的 -这才是重点 |
[41:20] | It’s not the work part that’s tough. | 我不是说我们工作中的关系不好处理 |
[41:24] | It’s–it’s the– | 而是… |
[41:26] | It’s the home part. | 我们在家里的关系 |
[41:30] | I honestly don’t really know what to do. | 我真的不知道该怎么办了 |
[41:45] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[41:54] | Matt. Matt! | 马特 马特 |
[41:56] | Matt! | 马特 |