时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Do you want to go to Vegas with me? | 你想跟我一起去维加斯吗 |
[00:02] | I’m not sure how great of an idea that is. | 我不太确定这是个好主意 |
[00:09] | We’d have to put the wedding on hold | 结婚肯定得先搁置一下 |
[00:10] | until you’ve completed your first year as candidate. | 至少得等你当后备队员满一年之后 |
[00:12] | We acknowledged that, that this kind of arrangement | 我们知道这种安排 |
[00:15] | could put a lot of pressure on us. | 会给我们带来很大压力 |
[00:16] | I got a job coming up after shift. | 下班后我找了份兼职 |
[00:18] | I could use a second set of eyes. | 我需要帮手 |
[00:19] | What kind of job? | 什么兼职 |
[00:21] | Go, go go! | 快开 |
[00:27] | – Hey, ‘sup, Newhouse? – ‘Sup? | -早啊 纽豪斯 -早 |
[00:30] | Yo. Yo, man, what happened? | 哥们 你怎么了 |
[00:33] | Come on, man, it’s nothing. | 没什么 哥们 一点小伤 |
[00:34] | You know, a misunderstanding. | 就是个误会而已 |
[00:37] | And I thought you said | 我记得你不是说 |
[00:38] | you were going to get this window fixed. | 你去修过车窗了吗 |
[00:40] | It broke again. | 又被打破了 |
[00:42] | What can you do? | 能有什么办法 |
[00:43] | Look, I have two crates of chocolates in here | 我这有两箱巧克力 |
[00:46] | that can’t walk themselves inside, so help me out, man. | 我一个人可搬不动 帮帮我 哥们 |
[00:52] | You would tell me if you were jammed up, right? | 如果你出了什么事 你会告诉我吧 |
[00:55] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[00:57] | We’re boys. | 我们是好哥们 |
[01:01] | – Okay, I need a volunteer. – Nope. | -好了 谁来帮我尝尝 -不要 |
[01:04] | No way. | 别找我 |
[01:06] | You guys, Molly’s II is almost up and running. | 各位 莫利分店马上就要开张了 |
[01:08] | Do we have a menu? No. | 我们有菜单了吗 没有 |
[01:10] | Do we have a cook? No. | 我们有厨师了吗 也没有 |
[01:11] | At least I’m doing something. | 至少我还在努力 |
[01:13] | Listen to your colleague here. | 听你的同事说一句 |
[01:14] | No. I was very specific about the time table afforded. | 不要 我对时间要求很严格 |
[01:19] | Eight weeks, okay, | 八周 记得吗 |
[01:20] | and you’ve burned through half of it already. | 而你们已经浪费一半时间了 |
[01:22] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll be ready. We’ll be ready. | 放心 我们会准备好的 |
[01:25] | We just– we just need a signature dish. | 就是还缺一道招牌菜式罢了 |
[01:28] | I’ll try it. | 我来尝尝 |
[01:30] | – Sylvie! – No! No. | -希尔薇 -别啊 |
[01:34] | No. | 别试 |
[01:39] | Tangy. | 味道挺浓烈啊 |
[01:40] | Dominican sausage and peppers. | 多米尼加香肠焖辣椒 |
[01:42] | Dude, if you keep calling your food “Dominican,” | 哥们 如果你再说自己做的是多米尼加风味 |
[01:44] | I’m going to have to kick your ass | 我只能代表所有多米尼加人 |
[01:45] | on behalf of an entire country. | 狠狠教训你一顿了 |
[01:47] | All right, fine. Who’s gonna be the cook? | 那你们说 谁来当厨师 |
[01:49] | Hey, listen, I got a cousin, you know. | 听着 我有个表妹 |
[01:50] | A really nice Russian girl. | 一个特别棒的俄罗斯女孩 |
[01:52] | No more cousins from you. | 别再提你的表妹了 |
[01:53] | Hey, it’s a totally different cousin. | 这是另外一个 |
[01:55] | No more with the cousins. | 我受够你的表妹们了 |
[01:56] | Hey guys. | 大家好啊 |
[01:58] | Oh, Newhouse. | 纽豪斯 |
[01:59] | What’s the thing with the face? | 你的脸是怎么了 |
[02:01] | It’s starting to be regular with you. | 最近的伤就没断过 |
[02:03] | You got a secret fight club or something we don’t know about? | 你是加入了什么我们不知道的搏击俱乐部吗 |
[02:05] | Yeah, man, you want to join? | 是啊 哥们 你想参加吗 |
[02:06] | What, and endanger this work of art? | 然后破坏这幅上帝的杰作吗 |
[02:09] | I’ll pass. | 还是免了 |
[02:10] | Finally, something edible. | 终于有能吃的东西了 |
[02:13] | 3.00 bucks. | 三块钱 |
[02:15] | Naomi’s academic decathlon team | 内奥米所在的学术十项全能队伍 |
[02:16] | has made it to the finals in D.C., | 闯进了在华盛顿特区举行的决赛 |
[02:18] | and I need to raise $1,500 for her travel expenses. | 我得给她凑够1500块的路费 |
[02:22] | Hey, your kid is in the academic decathlon finals. | 你女儿能进入学术十项全能决赛 |
[02:26] | You must be doing something right. | 你这当爸爸的一定很骄傲吧 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[02:31] | – He’s alive! – Hey, hey! Look at you! | -看是谁活着回来了 -瞧瞧你 |
[02:35] | – How was Vegas? – It was great. | -赌城之行怎么样 -棒极了 |
[02:36] | It was really great. Uh, is Boden around? | 真的很棒 博登在吗 |
[02:40] | – In his office. – Okay. | -在他办公室里 -谢了 |
[02:44] | I can’t get the image out of my head of you. | 我简直无法抹去脑中你们俩的画面 |
[02:46] | Well, I didn’t even finish with the details– | 我都还没描述细节呢 |
[02:47] | Chief–Mouch, great, you’re here too. | 队长 穆奇 太好了 你也在 |
[02:51] | Do you got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[02:52] | Vegas! | 去赌城了是吧 |
[02:53] | Yeah, man! Yeah. | 没错 是啊 |
[02:59] | So, you look good. | 你气色不错 |
[03:01] | Looks like the trip was good for you. | 看来这趟旅行收获不小啊 |
[03:02] | Yeah. Yeah, Vegas was great. | 是啊 拉斯维加斯真不错 |
[03:05] | You know, played a little craps, hit the pool, got some sun, | 玩玩骰子 游游泳 晒晒日光浴什么的 |
[03:08] | and, uh, oh, yeah. | 还有 对了 |
[03:11] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[03:27] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, yeah, sure, of course! | -祝贺你 -谢了 |
[03:30] | – Congratulations. – No, thank you, guys. | -祝贺你 -真是太谢谢了 |
[03:32] | And, Mouch, I wanted to ask you about helping me | 对了 穆奇 我想请你帮忙 |
[03:34] | sort out my insurance, pension, getting her name on it– | 整理下我的保险和养老金 把她名字加上去 |
[03:39] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah. I got married. | 是啊 我结婚了 |
[03:48] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | Well, then there’s a considerable amount of paperwork | 这样的话 要准备的文件 |
[03:53] | to be gathered, in that case. | 可不少呢 |
[03:55] | It’ll take me some time. | 可能得花点时间 |
[03:57] | Cool. Thanks. | 没问题 谢了 |
[03:59] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[04:14] | Her name’s Brittany Baker. | 她叫布列塔尼·贝克 |
[04:15] | She’s a graphic artist from Tallahassee. | 是个来自塔拉哈希的绘画艺术家 |
[04:18] | I met her at the craps table. | 我们玩双骰子的时候认识的 |
[04:19] | We hit it off. 24 hours later, boom. | 我们处得很好 24小时后 成了 |
[04:22] | Silver bells wedding chapel. | 我们就结婚了 |
[04:24] | She’s coming by later in the shift. | 她待会儿会过来 |
[04:25] | You’re gonna love her. You’re gonna love her. | 你们会喜欢她的 肯定会喜欢 |
[04:34] | All right, yeah, okay. | 好吧 行了 |
[04:36] | All right, you got us all set up. | 你铺垫了这么多 |
[04:38] | Where’s the punch line? | 到底笑点在哪里 |
[04:40] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[04:41] | In Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯 |
[04:42] | Her name’s Brittany. | 她叫布列塔尼 |
[04:49] | – Okay, great. Mazel tov! – Thank you! | -好的 恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[04:53] | Here you go. | 恭喜 |
[04:55] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜了 兄弟 |
[04:59] | So you had to bail on the Vegas trip. | 你没跟他一起去拉斯维加斯 |
[05:00] | See, this is what happens when he’s left to his own devices. | 看 这就是让他自己处理事情的后果 |
[05:04] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[05:04] | My mom had a yard sale, and I had to help. | 我妈要办旧货甩卖 我得帮忙 |
[05:11] | Just think, you almost went to Vegas with him. | 我在想 你差点就跟他去维加斯了 |
[05:15] | That could’ve been you. | 新娘差点就是你了 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:24] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[05:28] | So, this wedding thing. | 你结婚这件事 |
[05:31] | – Legit? – Legit. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[05:33] | Look, I’m telling you, once you meet her, you’ll get it, okay? | 我跟你说 等你看到她你就知道了 |
[05:36] | You’re really gonna like her. | 你肯定会喜欢她的 |
[05:38] | You don’t need to convince me. | 你不必说服我 |
[05:39] | If you’re good, I’m good. | 你自己愿意就好 |
[05:40] | And she’s out looking for places right now. | 她现在在外面找住所 |
[05:42] | We’re gonna end up staying at a hotel until we find something– | 只要找到地方住了我们就可以不住宾馆了 |
[05:44] | Wait, wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[05:46] | You have a place to live. | 你有地方住啊 |
[05:47] | Nah, dude, I–we can’t– | 不 兄弟 我 我们不能… |
[05:49] | Our home is your home, | 我们的家就是你的家 |
[05:50] | and that makes it her home. | 当然也是她的家 |
[05:53] | You sure you don’t want to check with Dawson first? | 你确定不用先跟道森商量下吗 |
[05:55] | Dawson’s gonna say the same thing I am. | 道森也会这么说的 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:59] | Sure. | 客气 |
[06:01] | So, uh, you got a photo? | 话说有照片吗 |
[06:06] | I just got this one of her at the pool. | 这是她在泳池边的 |
[06:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:15] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[06:18] | Single vehicle accident. Passenger trapped. | 单辆汽车事故 乘客被困 |
[06:35] | Well, that ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[06:37] | Guys, get the extinguishers. | 伙计们 去拿灭火器 |
[06:42] | Trench is too narrow for side access. | 沟太窄了 无法从旁边进出 |
[06:45] | Dawson, get down there | 道森 你下去看看 |
[06:46] | and see if we can get him out in front. | 能不能把他从前挡风窗弄出来 |
[06:55] | Hey, my name’s Gabriela. | 你好 我叫加布里埃拉 |
[06:57] | We’re gonna get you out, all right? | 我们会救你出去的 好吗 |
[06:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[07:00] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[07:01] | Allison, you feel any pain? | 艾莉森 有感觉哪里痛吗 |
[07:03] | My–my head. | 我的头 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I can see you got a– you got a cut there. | 是啊 我看到你头上有个伤口 |
[07:08] | Do you think that you lost consciousness? | 你还有知觉吗 |
[07:10] | Allison, look at me. | 艾莉森 看着我 |
[07:12] | Do not try to take off your seat belt. | 不要解开安全带 |
[07:13] | We’re gonna extricate you safely. | 我们会安全把你救出来 |
[07:15] | People–people lose air in situations like this. | 这种情况下人们通常会缺氧 |
[07:19] | I can’t stay in here! I can’t! | 我不能再待在这里了 |
[07:21] | Allison, I know that it’s scary, | 艾莉森 我知道你很害怕 |
[07:23] | but we know what we’re doing. | 你放心交给我们处理就行 |
[07:24] | I just need you to give me a couple slow, deep breaths. | 我需要你慢慢地深呼吸 |
[07:27] | In and out, in and out. | 深呼吸 |
[07:31] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[07:33] | Dawson, get back! | 道森 快出来 |
[07:43] | – Can we get in there? – Nah, it’s too tight. | -能进去吗 -不行 太窄了 |
[07:46] | We got one female trapped. | 有一名女性被困 |
[07:49] | Go in from the bottom? | 那从下面进去吗 |
[07:50] | We don’t have any other options. | 没别的选择了 |
[07:52] | Okay, we’re gonna crack the frame. | 那好 我们把车解体 |
[07:54] | What does cracking the frame mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:56] | It’s a technique we use to take off the bottom of the car. | 就是是卸掉车底盘的意思 |
[07:58] | Hey, Tony, grab the hurst. | 托尼 你去拿干粉灭火器 |
[08:00] | Newhouse, Capp, grab sawzalls. | 纽豪斯 卡普 你们去拿电锯 |
[08:01] | We need to disassemble the exhaust. | 我们得把排气管拆了 |
[08:03] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[08:05] | Just– | 等等… |
[08:07] | Herrmann, Dawson, Cruz, and Otis, | 赫尔曼 道森 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 |
[08:09] | hook two come-alongs from the front of the frame to the back. | 把车头和车尾的两个紧绳夹钩住了 |
[08:11] | Mouch, build a high point in the middle with cribbing. | 穆奇 用搭垛式支架在中间建立一个高点 |
[08:19] | Hi. Allison, right? | 你好 艾莉森是吧 |
[08:21] | I’m Sylvie. | 我是希尔薇 |
[08:42] | Set. | 准备好 |
[08:43] | I got it, Herrmann | 搞定了 赫尔曼 |
[08:57] | Hey, hey, I know it’s loud. That sound is normal, I swear. | 我知道声音有点大 但这是正常的 真的 |
[09:00] | No, I smell gas! | 不 我闻到了汽油的味道 |
[09:07] | Casey, Severide! | 凯西 西弗莱德 |
[09:08] | Yeah, we know! Keep going, keep going. | 知道了 继续 继续 |
[09:18] | All right, hold, hold. | 好了 拉紧 拉住 |
[09:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:43] | Hey, nice work, brother. | 干得好 兄弟 |
[09:45] | Good stuff. | 不错 |
[09:46] | Nice work, man. Nice stuff. | 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[09:47] | Awesome job. Good job. | 非常好 干得好 |
[09:49] | Hey, nice job. | 干得好 |
[09:59] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, sure. | 有啊 |
[10:01] | Before I get you that paperwork, | 在帮你办手续之前 |
[10:03] | I would be remiss if I didn’t say something. | 我得尽职地说两句话 |
[10:10] | – You ever throw a pot? – What? | -你做过陶器吗 -什么 |
[10:13] | – You know, like, pottery on a wheel. – No. | -就是那种在转盘上的陶艺 -没有 |
[10:17] | Trudy and I took a class. | 我跟特鲁迪上过课 |
[10:18] | That whole Ghost thing, very sensual. | 《人鬼情未了》那出 很有感觉 |
[10:22] | Anyway, you throw a pot, see, | 总之 你捏出了陶器 |
[10:25] | and it looks pretty good, | 看起来很不错 |
[10:27] | but you only have a short while | 但在它干透之前 |
[10:28] | to make adjustments before it dries. | 你只有很短的时间去塑形 |
[10:32] | Is it really the pot for you? | 你真想要这个形状吗 |
[10:34] | Maybe you’re looking for something rounder. | 还是想再圆一点 |
[10:37] | You got to decide quick, | 你得赶快决定 |
[10:40] | before that pot dries | 免得陶器干了 |
[10:42] | and it’s yours forever. | 形状就固定了 |
[10:47] | So you’re saying marriage is like a pot? | 所以你是说 婚姻就像陶器 |
[10:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:54] | And nothing’s dried yet, Kelly. | 现在还没有干透 凯利 |
[10:57] | Do you follow what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[10:59] | Mouch, you ever been married? | 穆奇 你结过婚吗 |
[11:02] | Not personally, no. | 我自己没有 |
[11:09] | All right, thanks, man. | 好 多谢 老兄 |
[11:12] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[11:15] | How long you got? | 你猜多久 |
[11:17] | How long I got to what? | 我猜什么多久 |
[11:18] | Till this Severide marriage flames out. | 什么时候西弗莱德离婚啊 |
[11:21] | Otis, don’t be a dick. | 奥蒂斯 别犯浑 |
[11:24] | Okay, if you don’t want in on the action… | 好吧 你不参加就算了… |
[11:31] | All right, just give me 5 bucks on six weeks. | 行 我押五块 赌六周 |
[11:34] | There it is. | 对嘛 |
[11:40] | So, Lieutenant, | 话说 副队 |
[11:42] | why don’t you tell us a little more about | 不如再跟我们说说 |
[11:43] | this crazy wedding of yours, huh? | 你的疯狂婚姻吧 |
[11:46] | Start at the beginning. | 要从头说哦 |
[11:46] | We want every detail. | 我们要听所有细节 |
[11:49] | Who are you, my aunt Ruth? | 你是谁啊 我露丝阿姨吗 |
[11:50] | We said, “Let’s get married,” we got married. | 我们说”我们结婚吧” 就结婚了 |
[11:52] | When is she gonna be here already? | 她什么时候来啊 |
[11:54] | She’ll be here, all right? | 她会来的 好吗 |
[11:56] | She’ll be here. Don’t worry. | 会来的 别急 |
[12:01] | Well, you got to admit, he’s happy. | 不得不承认 他挺开心的 |
[12:07] | “She’s a graphic artist. We met at the craps table. | “她是个绘画艺术家 我们在赌桌上认识的 |
[12:09] | Her name is Brittany, and she’s from Florida”? | 她叫布列塔尼 来自佛罗里达” |
[12:10] | You know what that adds up to? | 你知道这加在一起是什么吗 |
[12:12] | Stripper. | 脱衣舞女 |
[12:13] | What do you have against Florida? | 佛罗里达怎么得罪你了 |
[12:16] | Are you seriously accepting all this as normal? | 你真准备就这么淡定接受吗 |
[12:18] | I mean, when has he ever high-fived anyone? | 他什么时候跟别人击过掌 |
[12:22] | Let alone the entire house? | 更别说整个消防队了 |
[12:24] | Gabby, he’s happy. | 加比 他很开心 |
[12:26] | Who cares how he got there? | 谁管他为什么开心呢 |
[12:29] | I am asking you to find out what is going on with him. | 我希望你查出来他是怎么回事 |
[12:31] | And I’m telling you, I saw the look in his eye, | 我说实话 我看到了他的眼神 |
[12:33] | and when Kelly gets like this he don’t listen to nobody. | 凯利一这样 谁的话都不会听 |
[12:37] | Who has his ear? | 谁劝得住他 |
[12:39] | Who can get through to him? | 他听得进谁的话 |
[12:47] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[12:55] | God, these calls are wiping me out. | 天啊 这些任务出得我好累 |
[12:57] | I need to get back in shape. | 我需要保持身材 |
[12:59] | Yeah, you’re looking like you’re in trouble. | 是啊 再不塑身你就有麻烦了 |
[13:01] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[13:03] | Back at home when I was planning the wedding, | 原来我在家筹备婚礼的时候 |
[13:05] | I used to do spinning Mondays and Wednesdays, | 周一和周三会上动感单车课 |
[13:07] | power yoga Tuesdays and Thursdays, | 周二和周四上力量瑜伽 |
[13:09] | and box-blaster on Fridays, and– | 周五上爆裂搏击… |
[13:10] | – Oh, box-blaster? – It’s a kickboxing workout. | -爆裂搏击吗 -是种搏击操 |
[13:15] | Yeah, odd name. | 名字好怪 |
[13:19] | That’s really all I did. | 我天天就干这些 |
[13:21] | Working out and making sure dinner was ready | 锻炼 还有确保哈里森回家时 |
[13:24] | by the time Harrison got home. | 能吃上热饭热菜 |
[13:28] | You know, we got a heavy bag | 知道吗 消防队里有 |
[13:29] | and some weights at the house, if you want to– | 沙袋和杠铃 如果你想… |
[13:31] | Oh, do you guys have zumba classes in Chicago? | 芝加哥有尊巴舞课吗 |
[13:35] | I do not know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[13:37] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[13:38] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自己找吧 |
[13:41] | So is this like a regular thing with Severide? | 话说西弗莱德这样是常事吗 |
[13:46] | The running off and getting married deal? | 突然跑掉去结婚什么的 |
[13:49] | As far as I know, this is the first. | 据我所知 这是第一次 |
[13:53] | Just curious. | 就是问问 |
[13:55] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[13:56] | Two-vehicle accident, corner of Jackson and Rose. | 两车相撞 位置杰克逊与罗斯大道交岔口 |
[14:14] | Thank god you’re here. | 你们总算来了 |
[14:17] | Right this way. | 这里 |
[14:19] | Let me take a look at that bump. | 我看一下你的撞伤 |
[14:20] | – Were you hurt, sir? – Nah, nah, it’s all good. | -你受伤了吗 先生 -没有 我没事 |
[14:23] | Look, the only injury he has is the brain cells | 他唯一受的伤就是酒喝多了 |
[14:25] | he killed with whatever he drank. | 脑细胞都烧死了 |
[14:26] | No way, dude. Totally sober. | 没有 兄弟 我没喝酒 |
[14:28] | I told the lady, let’s just exchange information. | 我跟她说了 我们交换下信息就好 |
[14:31] | But I know the police don’t come to a minor accident | 但我知道除非报告受伤 否则警察 |
[14:33] | unless you report an injury. | 不会来这种小事故 |
[14:35] | That’s right, the police are on their way now. | 没错 警察现在在赶来的路上了 |
[14:40] | Just–why don’t you go ahead and take a seat? | 您不如过去坐一会儿吧 |
[14:43] | – All right. – Relax. What happened? | -好 -放松 到底发生了什么 |
[14:51] | Hey, hey, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 过来 |
[14:53] | That act won’t save you. | 这套把戏可救不了你 |
[15:00] | That’s crack. | 毒品 |
[15:05] | Okay, hold on. | 坚持住 |
[15:06] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[15:12] | – He’s seizing. – Take that off. | -他在室颤 -掀开衣服 |
[15:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:18] | Could you– | 您能不能… |
[15:24] | – De-fib. – Charging. | -心脏除颤 -充电 |
[15:25] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God– | 我的天呐天呐天呐 |
[15:27] | – Clear. – Oh, God. | -就绪 -天呐 |
[15:31] | I got rhythm back. | 有心跳了 |
[15:32] | What does that mean? Is he okay? | 什么意思 他没事了吗 |
[15:33] | Ma’am, can you please just step back, give us some room? | 女士 你能否后退把事情交给我们处理 |
[15:36] | – Thank you. – He’s still really tachy. | -谢谢配合 -他心跳还是过快 |
[15:38] | Can we push midazolam? | 能注射咪达唑仑吗 |
[15:40] | I mean, I know it won’t stop him from metabolizing the crack, | 我知道这不能帮他代谢掉毒品 但是… |
[15:42] | Yeah, but it will– | 对 但是可以… |
[15:43] | It will slow down the seizing. Yeah, let’s do it. | 可以减缓室颤 就这么做吧 |
[15:56] | Oh, look. He’s waking up. | 看啊 他要醒过来了 |
[16:07] | Guess he’s not metabolizing it anymore. | 看来他也不用代谢了 |
[16:14] | Hey, Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[16:16] | How’s it going? | 今天怎么样 |
[16:17] | It’s good, you? | 不错 你呢 |
[16:20] | Great. | 很棒 |
[16:20] | Hey, listen, man, I need a favor. | 朋友 需要你帮个忙 |
[16:23] | Can you help me out with something tomorrow? | 明天能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:25] | I’m not gonna be target practice again, am I? | 我可不想再去被人当靶子练习射击了 |
[16:28] | No, that was like a one-in-a-million thing. | 不 这次可是万里挑一的活儿 |
[16:30] | I just need you to stand by the car | 我只需要你在我跟人见面时 |
[16:32] | and wait while I go see someone. | 在车边等我 |
[16:34] | And that’s it, just stand by the car? | 就这样吗 在车边站着吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, that’s all. | 对 就这么简单 |
[16:39] | What the hell is going on with you, man? | 你到底怎么了 老兄 |
[16:40] | Nothing– it’s nothing, all right? | 没什么 真的 |
[16:42] | It’s like I told you– it’s a little minor thing | 我都告诉过你了 都是小事情 |
[16:43] | I need to straighten out. | 我摆平就好 |
[16:46] | So can I count on you? | 所以你会帮我吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:50] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[17:03] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事 |
[17:04] | Oh, come on, admit it. | 还是承认吧 |
[17:06] | You miss this. | 你怀念这感觉 |
[17:07] | Yeah, yeah, the jealousy is just overwhelming. | 是啊 嫉妒作祟啦 |
[17:12] | Hey, excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[17:13] | Hi, I’m Brittany. | 你们好 我是布列塔尼 |
[17:15] | I’m, uh, I’m looking for Kelly Severide. | 我在找凯利·西弗莱德 |
[17:18] | – I’m his– – Oh, you’re his wife. | -我是他的… -你是他的妻子 |
[17:20] | – Yeah. – Hi, I’m Gabby Dawson. | -是的 -你好 我是加比·道森 |
[17:22] | Hi, wow. | 你好 |
[17:23] | Oh, Dawson. | 道森 |
[17:25] | – You’re the roommate, right? – Uh, sort of. | -你就是他的室友 对吧 -算是吧 |
[17:27] | Yeah, Kelly told me about you. | 凯利和我聊起过你 |
[17:28] | Said you’re shaping up to be a hell of a firefighter. | 他说你在努力训练成为超棒的消防员 |
[17:31] | He said that? | 是吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, sorry. This is Sylvie Brett. | 忘了介绍 这位是希尔薇·布莱特 |
[17:36] | She’s one of the paramedics on ambulance 61. | 她是61号救护车上的急救人员之一 |
[17:38] | – This is Brittany– – Baker. | -这位是布列塔尼 -贝克 |
[17:41] | Or, uh, or Baker-Severide. | 或者是贝克-西弗莱德 |
[17:42] | We haven’t quite worked that out yet. | 我们还没决定好 |
[17:45] | I’d shake your hand but I’m, uh– | 我想和你握握手 但我… |
[17:48] | It was a patient. | 是一个病人干的 |
[17:49] | I wasn’t out partying or anything. | 我不是去参加派对什么的 |
[17:51] | Obviously, I mean. | 很明显 |
[17:52] | We had an ingestion O.D., | 我们有一个吸毒过量的病人 |
[17:53] | which basically means a guy ate a whole bunch of crack, | 意思就是一个人吸食了很多毒品 |
[17:55] | and it was– suddenly I’m realizing | 然后…我突然意识到 |
[17:57] | you don’t want to hear any of this. | 你对这些没兴趣的 |
[17:59] | I’m gonna go and shower now. | 我先去冲个澡 |
[18:02] | But, you know, welcome. | 不过欢迎你过来 |
[18:05] | Congratulations and all. | 还有祝贺你 |
[18:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:12] | So, come on in. | 进去吧 |
[18:18] | Guess who I found. | 猜我找到谁啦 |
[18:26] | Hey, everybody, this is Brittany. | 各位 这是布列塔尼 |
[18:30] | All right, welcome. What have you got here? | 欢迎 你带来了什么 |
[18:33] | Well, I read an article that said when | 我读过一篇文章上面说 |
[18:34] | you come to a firehouse for the first time, | 你初次拜访消防队时 |
[18:36] | come knocking with your elbows. | 要用手肘敲门进去 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么意思 |
[18:40] | Because your arms are full of food. | 因为你手上提满了食物 |
[18:41] | You know, most people overthink it. | 你要知道大多数人都想太多 |
[18:43] | They get those fancy popovers and muffins with frosting– | 他们会带精美的酥饼和糖霜松饼… |
[18:47] | Cream puffs. | 乳酪泡芙 |
[18:48] | Now, I myself enjoy the occasional puff, | 我个人很喜欢偶尔来点泡芙 |
[18:50] | – but en masse– – They get soggy. | -但这么多… -就容易放化 |
[18:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:56] | And who are you? Who is this? | 这个小家伙是谁呀 |
[18:59] | – Oh, that’s Pouch. – Well, hello. | -这是旺发 -你好 |
[19:02] | Hey! That’s the official | 这可是51号消防队 |
[19:03] | 51 seal of approval, right there. | 官方赞成吻哦 |
[19:05] | I am honored. | 很荣幸 |
[19:08] | So I’m guessing you guys heard, | 我猜你们都听说了 |
[19:12] | “Vegas wedding, | “在拉斯维加斯结的婚 |
[19:13] | met at the craps table,” and thought– | 在赌桌上认识的 肯定觉得… |
[19:15] | – Stripper. – Hey, Capp, not cool. | -是脱衣舞女 -卡普 瞎说什么 |
[19:18] | No, no, no, actually I don’t blame him. | 没事没事 我不怪他 |
[19:21] | It sounds crazy to me and I was there, | 我也觉得很疯狂 |
[19:22] | but, uh– | 不过 |
[19:24] | but it’s been really great. | 不过真的很棒 |
[19:26] | Well, this calls for a celebration. | 那就应该庆祝一下 |
[19:28] | Friday night, Molly’s. | 周五晚 去莫利酒吧 |
[19:29] | Oh, yeah. Hell, yeah. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[19:31] | Friday night at Molly’s. | 周五晚上莫利酒吧 |
[19:32] | And I tell you what, 15% off all the drinks | 而且 为了庆祝这对新人喜结连理 |
[19:35] | in honor of the happy couple here. | 所有酒类饮品八五折 |
[19:37] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜啊 兄弟 |
[19:38] | This is so bizarre. | 太荒谬了 |
[19:42] | Brittany. Nice to meet you. | 布列塔尼 幸会 |
[19:44] | Hey, um, thanks for letting Brittany move in. | 谢谢你们让她搬进来 |
[19:47] | We won’t take long to find a place. | 我们会尽快找到住处的 |
[19:50] | Yeah, of course. | 客气了 |
[19:52] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | She’s moving into our house? | 她要搬进我们家吗 |
[19:57] | Remind me to tell you that Brittany is moving in with us. | 忘记告诉你了 布列塔尼要搬来和我们住 |
[20:00] | What–we don’t even know who she is. | 什么 我们根本不认识她 |
[20:02] | He doesn’t even know who she is. | 连他都不怎么认识她 |
[20:04] | What, you think he married a serial killer? | 怎么 你觉得他娶了个连环杀手吗 |
[20:07] | Why are you so okay with this? | 你怎么能这么淡定呢 |
[20:09] | Severide’s a big boy. | 西弗莱德是成年人 |
[20:10] | He can do what he wants. | 他有权自己决定 |
[20:13] | Look, however this plays out, good or bad, | 不管这件事最后结局是好是坏 |
[20:16] | he’s gonna need me on his side. | 他都需要我的支持 |
[20:19] | So you can do what you want, | 你可以按自己喜好来 |
[20:20] | but that’s where I’m gonna be. | 但是我得支持他 |
[20:34] | Hey, congratulations again. | 再次恭喜 |
[20:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | And thanks for letting her crash for a while. | 谢谢你让她暂住 |
[20:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I’m better than okay. | 好啊 不止是还好 |
[20:47] | I’m great. | 我好极了 |
[20:50] | It just seems like ever since– | 只是我觉得自从… |
[20:53] | ever since Shay died, you’ve been avoiding– | 自从夏伊去世 你一直在逃避… |
[20:55] | Why can’t you just be happy that I’m happy, Dawson? | 你为什么就不能为我感到开心呢 道森 |
[20:59] | Because I’m not sure that you are happy. | 因为我不确定你是不是真的幸福 |
[21:02] | I think–I think maybe that you’re hiding, | 我觉得 也许你在掩饰什么 |
[21:05] | and I know that Shay wouldn’t want that for you. | 而夏伊绝对不希望你这样做 |
[21:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:11] | You think she’d want you putting your wedding on hold forever? | 你觉得她会希望你一直把婚礼往后推吗 |
[21:14] | No, that’s completely different. | 不 这是两码事 |
[21:15] | Look, some people, | 听着 有些人结婚 |
[21:18] | they get married when they know it’s right, however quick it is, | 是因为感觉对了 无论时间长与短 |
[21:21] | and some people, they put it off. | 而有些人 则会推迟 |
[21:24] | Maybe you’re doing what’s right for you and Matt. | 也许你跟马特适合这样推迟 |
[21:26] | Just, before you accuse anyone of hiding… | 但是 在你指责别人掩饰之前 |
[21:31] | check and make sure you’re not doing that yourself. | 先看看自己是不是也在逃避 |
[21:50] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我一会就出来 |
[22:07] | I just came by to tell you I’m done. | 我只是来告诉你我受够了 |
[22:09] | You’re done? | 受够了 |
[22:10] | Anybody can see the only way this goes is south, | 谁都看得出来 这事根本不靠谱 |
[22:13] | so I’m out. | 所以我退出 |
[22:39] | Done. | 搞定 |
[22:41] | Why are you putting a tracker on this guy’s car? | 你为什么要在这人车上装追踪器 |
[22:43] | You worry too much. | 你担心得太多了 |
[22:44] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[22:51] | So… | 话说 |
[22:53] | I told my mom. | 我告诉我妈妈了 |
[22:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:56] | She cried. | 她哭了 |
[22:59] | Like, good cried or bad cried? | 是喜极而泣还是悲伤至极 |
[23:03] | Half “sad I wasn’t there” cry | 一半是伤心”自己怎么没在场” |
[23:07] | and half “Happy at least my daughter is married” cry. | 另一半是欣慰”至少我女儿嫁出去了” |
[23:11] | We should fly her up. | 我们应该让她过来 |
[23:13] | When we get our place. | 等找到住处以后 |
[23:15] | Like, have a little reception? | 要办场婚宴吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah, just family. | 对 就家人一起 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:22] | Yeah, for family. | 好啊 家人一起 |
[23:37] | So are we nuts? | 我们是疯了吗 |
[23:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:00] | Hi. You’re new here, aren’t you? | 你是新来的吧 |
[24:03] | Oh, I’ve taken a couple of zumba classes, | 我以前学过尊巴舞 |
[24:05] | but this is my first class here. | 但我是第一次来这里上课 |
[24:07] | Well, the instructor is awesome. | 这里的老师很棒的 |
[24:09] | You’re gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢 |
[24:14] | Here we go! | 准备开始吧 |
[24:16] | All right, ladies! | 来吧 各位女士 |
[24:18] | Who’s ready to sweat? | 准备大汗淋漓吧 |
[24:23] | Here we go! | 动起来 |
[24:25] | Row those arms! | 胳膊都甩起来 |
[24:30] | We going this way. | 这边走起 |
[24:45] | Hey, Tina, can you take over for a second? | 蒂娜 你能替我一会儿吗 |
[24:49] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[24:51] | New girl! | 新人 |
[24:52] | Can I see you over here for a moment? | 能跟我过来一下吗 |
[24:54] | There you go, ladies! | 各位动起来 |
[24:56] | Make it happen! | 劲头走起来 |
[24:58] | Looking good! | 状态不错 |
[25:00] | Who sent you? | 谁让你来的 |
[25:01] | – Nobody. – Who knows? | -没人 -还有谁知道 |
[25:03] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[25:04] | You mean to tell me that you just came to | 你是想告诉我你就一个人 |
[25:06] | a Zumba class in Pilsen on your own? | 跑到皮尔森社区来学尊巴吗 |
[25:08] | I live here. | 我住这里 |
[25:09] | Well, you’re just gonna have to leave, right now. | 你必须走人 马上走 |
[25:11] | But this is the best rated Zumba class on Yelp. | 但这是耶扑点评上评分最高的尊巴班 |
[25:15] | Well, what’s it gonna take to keep you quiet about this? | 怎么样才能让你帮我保密 |
[25:19] | – Let me teach you to cook. – What? | -让我教你烹饪 -什么 |
[25:23] | You have a food truck that needs a cook. | 你有辆餐车需要厨师 |
[25:24] | I have skills I have nowhere to use. | 我的厨艺正好无处发挥 |
[25:26] | So– so cook for the house. | 那 那就给消防队做饭啊 |
[25:28] | No, I want to cook when I say. | 不 我想做饭的时候才做 |
[25:29] | I do not want anyone asking me, | 我不想有别人问我 |
[25:31] | “When’s dinner ready?” ever. | “什么时候开饭” |
[25:33] | But for Molly’s II– | 但给莫利二店… |
[25:34] | Wait, hold on, let me get this straight. | 等等 等一下 我捋一下 |
[25:38] | In order to keep you from outing me, | 为了让你不暴露我 |
[25:40] | I have to allow you to cook for me? | 我必须允许你帮我做饭 |
[25:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:47] | You are– | 你真是 |
[25:48] | you’re like– | 你真是 |
[25:50] | like, perfect. | 真是 完美 |
[25:53] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[25:55] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[26:02] | All right, ladies! | 好了 女士们 |
[26:05] | One more time, yeah! | 再来一遍 |
[26:09] | Here we go again, yeah! | 跳起来 |
[26:12] | Pass the cheese? | 递一下芝士 |
[26:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:17] | Want some hot sauce? | 要辣椒酱吗 |
[26:19] | Nah. | 不要 |
[26:22] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[26:25] | – How’s it going? – Good. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[26:29] | Is that all you have? | 你就这些东西吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah, I came straight here with the bags | 是的 我背着去维加斯的行李 |
[26:31] | I packed for Vegas. | 直接过来了 |
[26:33] | I’m gonna get my friends to send me some more clothes. | 我得让我朋友再寄点衣服给我 |
[26:35] | Otherwise, I’m gonna be wearing a lot of bikinis. | 不然我就得天天穿比基尼了 |
[26:42] | – Welcome. – Thank you so much– | -欢迎你 -太谢谢你们了 |
[26:44] | so much for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你们让我住这里 |
[26:51] | – Grip my back! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, back here. | -抓住我 -好好 来这边 |
[27:05] | I’ll give them a week | 等过一个星期 |
[27:06] | and then tell Severide they got to– | 我就跟西弗莱德说他们得… |
[27:08] | I like her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[27:14] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[27:15] | he’s happy. | 他很幸福 |
[27:17] | What do I know? | 所以我又何必多想 |
[27:20] | You want a beer? | 你要啤酒吗 |
[27:23] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[27:32] | I think– I think part of me is a little jealous. | 我觉得 我觉得我有一点嫉妒 |
[27:37] | I mean, he gets to do what he wants. | 他可以做他想做的事 |
[27:41] | Meet a girl, get married, | 遇见一个女孩 结婚 |
[27:42] | put it all out there for the world. | 把喜讯昭告天下 |
[27:45] | I just get tired of all the sneaking around | 我就觉得偷偷摸摸各种伪装 |
[27:48] | and pretending. | 太累了 |
[27:51] | Have you been talking to Severide? | 你跟西弗莱德谈过这些吗 |
[27:53] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[27:56] | Nothing, I just– | 没事 我就是… |
[28:00] | I mean, you know I hate it too, right? | 你知道我也很讨厌这样 对吧 |
[28:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:03] | As long as you and I are both on 81, | 只要你和我都在81号云梯队 |
[28:05] | – No, no, this isn’t your fault. – what– | -不不 这不是你的错 -什么… |
[28:06] | It isn’t anyone’s fault. | 谁都没有错 |
[28:12] | It just sucks. | 这样真的很不爽 |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[28:19] | And sometimes I wish we could just fly off to Vegas | 有时候我真希望我们可以直奔维加斯 |
[28:22] | and get the rest of our lives started. | 在那里开始我们的新生活 |
[28:26] | You know I would in a second if I could. | 你知道如果可以 我会立马动身 |
[28:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:45] | So the first thing we need here | 首先我们需要的 |
[28:47] | is your marriage certificate. | 就是你的结婚证书 |
[28:50] | Got it. | 带了 |
[28:56] | It’s got a little Margarita spilled on it, | 有点玛格丽特撒上去了 |
[28:58] | but everything’s clear. | 但是字没有花 |
[28:59] | Okay, we can make a copy of that. | 好的 我们要复印一份 |
[29:02] | So these two are for your non-major benefits, | 这两份是申请你们的次要福利 |
[29:06] | prescriptions and the like. | 处方药之类的 |
[29:07] | This one goes to Personnel, | 这一份交到人事部 |
[29:09] | and this one goes to the insurance company. | 这一份交到保险公司 |
[29:12] | Then these two are life insurance and pension forms, | 然后这两份是人寿保险和养老金表格 |
[29:16] | and they both go to the Pension Benefits Department. | 都要交到养老金部 |
[29:19] | Then for major medical– | 然后是重病医疗保险 |
[29:25] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[29:27] | Let me get these filed for you. | 我帮你搞定这些文件 |
[29:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:31] | Consider it my wedding gift. | 就当是我送你的结婚礼物 |
[29:33] | Congratulations, Severide. | 恭喜你 西弗莱德 |
[29:35] | May you know only happiness from this day forward. | 希望你们从此幸福到老 |
[29:40] | Hey, how many weeks you have us down for in the pool? | 你在赌局里压了我们几个星期 |
[29:45] | Three. | 三个 |
[29:46] | We’re gonna prove you wrong, Chief. | 我们会证明你错了 队长 |
[29:49] | I hope you do. | 我希望你们可以 |
[29:51] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[29:56] | Three, huh? | 三周对吧 |
[29:57] | How many did you have? | 你赌了多少周 |
[30:05] | – Yo. – Yeah. | -兄弟 -来了 |
[30:07] | Come here for a second. | 你过来一下 |
[30:09] | All right. | 好 |
[30:14] | Your misunderstanding struck again, man, | 跟你有点小误会的人又来砸车玻璃了 老兄 |
[30:15] | and this time it left a note. | 这次人家还留了字条 |
[30:21] | “I see you again, and you’re dead.” | “再让我见到你你就死定了” |
[30:23] | – Mills– – Yo, this is happening at the house. | -米尔斯 -这种事就发生在消防队门口 |
[30:24] | If Boden finds out about this, | 如果让博登发现 |
[30:26] | – you are gone, and it’s– – I hear you, man, come here. | -你就完蛋了 -我知道 老兄 你过来 |
[30:29] | What the hell is it with you and this guy, man? | 你跟那个人到底是怎么回事 |
[30:32] | His name is Jake Williams. | 那个人叫杰克·威廉姆斯 |
[30:34] | Okay, he has outstanding warrants for larceny and assault | 他因为盗窃和袭击他人在威斯康星州 |
[30:37] | in Wisconsin. | 遭到通缉 |
[30:38] | Okay, if I can tail or track this guy back across state line, | 如果在威斯康星州我能找到他的踪迹 |
[30:42] | I can pick him up and clear $2,000. | 那我就能抓到他 去领两千块奖金 |
[30:45] | You are messing with this felon for 2 grand? | 你为了两千块去招惹一个犯罪分子吗 |
[30:47] | You have a daughter, come on. | 你是有女儿的人 拜托 |
[30:48] | I have a daughter who has worked her ass off | 我女儿拼了命的努力 |
[30:51] | to help her team get to finals | 才让自己的队伍进了决赛 |
[30:52] | and a trip to D.C. That’s gonna cost me $1,500. | 得到去华盛顿的机会 我需要拿出一千五百块 |
[30:55] | I can’t let her down. | 我不能让她失望 |
[30:57] | Hey, better you let her down than get yourself killed, okay? | 让她失望总比把自己害死强 知道吗 |
[31:01] | I’m telling you this face-to-face, | 我现在面对面跟你说清楚 |
[31:03] | you end this now. | 你马上就了结这件事 |
[31:11] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[31:13] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[31:15] | House fire, 871 Carver Drive. | 房屋火灾 卡弗大道871号 |
[31:31] | You have to get Andrew. Mr. Lewellen. | 你们快去救安德鲁 卢埃林先生 |
[31:33] | – Is he the resident? – Yes. | -他是这里的住户吗 对 |
[31:34] | He lives by himself with his dog, Paco. | 他就跟他的狗帕科一起住 |
[31:36] | I saw him bring Paco out and then go into the cellar. | 我看到他带帕科出来 然后又进了地下室 |
[31:39] | – It’s right down here. – Ma’am, ma’am, go back. | -就在这里 -女士 女士 你别过来 |
[31:44] | Let’s do a primary search to the cellar. | 先初步进地下室搜查一下 |
[31:49] | We have to find a new entrance. | 得从其他入口进去 |
[31:53] | – Hey, Chief, got a window! – Go! | -队长 这里有窗户 -快 |
[31:55] | Newhouse, Tony, I need ladder and entry! | 纽豪斯 托尼 我需要梯子和入口 |
[31:58] | Come on, hustle. | 快 抓紧时间 |
[31:59] | Help him out! | 帮他一把 |
[32:05] | Come on, hustle! | 快 快点 |
[32:06] | Newhouse, go through. | 纽豪斯 快过去 |
[32:16] | Keep it back. Provide cover. | 压住火势 做好掩护 |
[32:29] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[32:30] | Call out! | 请大声呼救 |
[32:34] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[32:35] | Call out! | 请大声呼救 |
[32:41] | Hey, Chief, I found the resident. | 队长 我找到这里的住户了 |
[32:44] | He’s pretty badly burned. | 烧伤很严重 |
[32:45] | Hey, bud! Let’s get you out of here. | 老兄 我救你出去 |
[33:04] | Hey, come on. | 快来 |
[33:12] | All right, I’m sending him up! | 好了 我送他上去 |
[33:39] | Severide? | 西弗莱德 |
[33:43] | Everything all right down there? | 下面一切没问题吧 |
[33:45] | Negative. | 有问题 |
[33:47] | I’m okay, Chief, but we need to seal this room off. | 我没事 队长 但是我们需要封锁这间屋子 |
[33:50] | Why, what’d you find? | 为什么 你发现什么了 |
[33:53] | Make sure everybody knows | 通知大家 |
[33:55] | nobody touches anything, | 不要碰任何东西 |
[33:57] | and get the cops here now. | 马上叫警察过来 |
[34:02] | So what do we got? | 现在什么情况 |
[34:04] | This fell out of the guy’s hands | 这是那家伙被救出去的时候 |
[34:05] | when he was being hauled up. | 从他手里掉出来的 |
[34:07] | I’m pretty sure this is what he came down to get. | 我确定他下来就是为了拿这个 |
[34:10] | Guy’s hand? What guy’s hand, homeowner? | 他手里 谁 房主吗 |
[34:13] | I don’t know if he owned the place, | 我不知道他是不是房主 |
[34:14] | but I’m pretty sure he owned the box. | 但是确定盒子是他的 |
[34:16] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[34:17] | My guess, halfway to Chicago Med. | 应该正在去芝加哥医院的路上吧 |
[34:19] | He was pretty banged up when they loaded him into the ambo. | 他们把他抬上救护车的时候他伤势很重 |
[34:22] | Hey, call dispatch, get a twenty on that ambulance. | 呼叫调度中心 派人盯着那辆救护车 |
[34:25] | I want somebody with that guy | 他们到芝加哥医院时 |
[34:26] | when they roll into Chicago Med. | 要确保有人在他身边看着 |
[34:37] | So you didn’t touch the box or its contents? | 你没有碰过盒子或者里面的东西对吗 |
[34:39] | No. | 没有 |
[34:41] | Didn’t open it? | 你没打开盒子吗 |
[34:42] | Pretty hard to do without touching it. | 碰都没碰怎么打开 |
[34:45] | We just have to ask these questions | 我们问这些问题只是为了 |
[34:46] | for chain of evidence, Kelly. | 证据链需要 凯利 |
[34:49] | I didn’t open the box. | 我没有打开盒子 |
[34:56] | Those kids look pretty young. | 这些孩子都很小 |
[35:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[35:19] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[35:20] | You don’t work for me anymore, Mills. | 你又不在我手下了 米尔斯 |
[35:23] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[35:24] | There you go. What’s up? | 这就对了 怎么了 |
[35:27] | We need to help out Newhouse. | 我们需要帮帮纽豪斯 |
[35:40] | What is that? | 什么味道 |
[35:41] | That is oven-fried ravioli | 炉烤意大利饺 |
[35:44] | with crispy sage and pancetta. | 加脆鼠尾草和意式培根 |
[35:48] | You made those? | 是你做的吗 |
[35:49] | Hell, no, Brett did, but she’s showing me how, | 当然不是 是布莱特做的 但是她在教我 |
[35:52] | and it’s a perfect Molly’s II signature dish. | 这绝对适合做莫利二店的招牌菜品 |
[35:55] | Portable, delicious. | 美味方便易携带 |
[35:57] | It’s a lot like bar food. | 很像酒吧食物 |
[35:58] | But with a sophistication all its own. | 但是带有自己的特色 |
[36:01] | It doesn’t smell half bad, I’ll give you that. | 闻起来还不错 不得不承认 |
[36:04] | And Brett’s got these things down to a science. | 布莱特把制作步骤列得一清二楚 |
[36:06] | We can knock these out in the truck to order, no problem. | 我们可以在餐车上做来卖 一定会大卖的 |
[36:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:12] | I’m going in. | 我来尝尝 |
[36:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[36:32] | we have a new house chef! | 我们有新任大厨了 |
[36:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[36:37] | You think we’re gonna eat the swill these chuckleheads make | 你以为我们会摆着你这么厨艺高超的人不用 |
[36:40] | when we have someone who can cook like this? | 还继续去吃这些笨蛋做的猪食吗 |
[36:42] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是啊 -太棒了 |
[36:44] | Brett, when’s dinner? | 布莱特 什么时候开饭 |
[36:49] | You know, guys, | 各位 |
[36:51] | we don’t use the fine china every day. | 好瓷器不能每天都用啊对不对 |
[36:52] | We would if it tasted like this. | 这么美味当然要每天都吃 |
[36:54] | We need to keep Brett’s genius focused on Molly’s II. | 我们需要让布莱特专注于莫利二店 |
[36:58] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[36:59] | Just trust me on this one. | 你就相信我这一回 |
[37:02] | Yeah, okay, Brett. | 好吧 布莱特 |
[37:04] | No chow duty for you. | 不让你值班做饭 |
[37:11] | Put some money on here! | 快来出钱 |
[37:13] | Give me your credit card. | 把你信用卡给我 |
[37:15] | Yeah, you. | 我说你 |
[37:16] | Newhouse! | 纽豪斯 |
[37:18] | Hey, you came! | 你来了 |
[37:19] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[37:20] | Tell Naomi to have a great time in D.C. | 让内奥米在华盛顿好好玩 |
[37:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:25] | We passed the boot. | 我们一起筹的 |
[37:27] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -不是开玩笑吧 -当然不是 |
[37:28] | Well, it was either that | 要是我们不筹 |
[37:29] | or have the guys eat 500 candy bars. | 那兄弟们就得把那五百块巧克力吃完了 |
[37:32] | This seemed like the better plan. | 所以还是筹钱更好 |
[37:37] | Mills, this your doing? | 米尔斯 是你召集大家筹钱的吗 |
[37:44] | God. | 天哪 |
[37:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[37:53] | Thank you, all of you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[37:55] | Hey, we’re 51. | 我们是51号消防队 |
[37:57] | We take care of our family, man. | 我们会照顾好自己家人 兄弟 |
[37:58] | 51. | 51大队 |
[38:00] | 51. | 51大队 |
[38:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:10] | It just hits me sometimes. | 我有时候会突然想起来 |
[38:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:26] | You saved my life, you know that? | 你救了我 你知道吗 |
[38:32] | We saved each other. | 你也救了我 |
[38:44] | Come on, let’s go home. | 来 我们回家吧 |
[38:45] | No, no, your friends threw a party for us. | 不 你朋友在为我们办派对呢 |
[38:49] | – Let’s go inside. – You don’t have to. | -我们进去吧 -不用这样 |
[38:50] | – You don’t have to. – I want to. | -真的不用这样 -我想进去 |
[38:57] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:58] | Sure I want to celebrate marrying you? | 确定我是不是想庆祝跟你结婚吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah, yeah, so badly it’s not even funny. | 当然 我不是开玩笑 我特别想庆祝 |
[39:08] | This is grim. | 太恐怖了 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:15] | So the federal kiddie porn databases, | 联邦儿童色情数据库 |
[39:18] | they search for the kid and for the background | 他们正在查这些孩子以及照片拍摄背景 |
[39:21] | so that they can identify the work of different offenders, | 好确认不同罪犯所犯罪行 |
[39:24] | so I figured we’d do the same thing. | 所以我就想也一起查查 |
[39:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:50] | When’s the last time you heard from him? | 你上次跟他联系是什么时候 |
[39:55] | Ten years? | 十年前 |
[39:59] | You know how old he is in that photo? | 你知道照片中他多大吗 |
[40:04] | I mean, 15, maybe. | 大概15岁 |
[40:11] | He took off for New York not long after that. | 那会儿他刚离家去纽约 |
[40:16] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[40:26] | We’ll send that off to Manhattan SVU. | 我们把照片送去曼哈顿特殊受害者部门看看 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:29] | We’ll see if they have anything on him. | 看看他们有没有他的消息 |
[40:31] | Yeah, mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[40:40] | – Rollins. – Did you get the files I sent? | -罗林斯 -你收到我给你的文件了吗 |
[40:42] | Um, yeah, thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Did I hear right? | 我没有听错吧 |
[40:46] | You’ve got history with one of the vics in the photos, | 你认识照片中的一位受害者 |
[40:50] | um, a Ted Courtney? | 泰德·考特尼 |
[40:52] | Yeah… | 对 |
[40:56] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[41:02] | Erin, I’m sorry. | 艾琳 很遗憾 |
[41:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:06] | No, it’s… | 不… |
[41:08] | It’s not. | 有事 |
[41:11] | Well, listen, we got database hits on a couple | 听我说 我们在数据库中找到了照片中 |
[41:14] | of the other vics in the photos, all New York missings. | 其他几个受害者 他们都是纽约的失踪人口 |
[41:20] | I don’t know how your brother got mixed up in this, | 我不知道你弟弟是怎么被卷进来的 |
[41:22] | but we’re gonna get to the bottom of it, okay? | 但是我们一定会查个水落石出 |
[41:25] | Listen, I’d like to come and help out. | 听我说 我想去帮忙 |
[41:29] | I’ve already cleared it with my boss, | 我已经跟我们组老大说过了 |
[41:30] | so if it’s all right with you– | 所以如果你不介意… |
[41:33] | I guess we’ll be seeing you soon. | 那我们很快就见面了 |
[41:36] | All right. | 好的 |