Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Go on, go canoodle with your lieutenant. 去吧 去跟你的副队长亲热吧
[00:03] This was my worst fear, Herrmann, 我最担心的就是这个 赫尔曼
[00:05] that you guys weren’t gonna treat me like any other candidate. 担心你们不会像对待其他后备队员一样对待我
[00:07] You insisted on working under Casey. 是你坚持到凯西手下工作
[00:08] Okay, so, take me off of Casey’s hands, 好 那就不要让我待在凯西手下
[00:10] and let me shadow you on calls. 让我到你手下啊
[00:12] This cat Jim has been playing a sort of shell game 吉姆一直在玩把戏
[00:14] to keep his assets out of your sister’s reach. 瞒着你姐姐将资产都转移了出去
[00:16] You can’t let him get away with it. 你不能让他轻易逃脱
[00:19] Shut up and listen, Jim. 闭嘴听好了 吉姆
[00:21] I’ll knock you flat on your ass. 我会好好给你点颜色瞧瞧
[00:27] You really think she’d knuckle under that easy? 你真的以为她会那么容易任你摆布吗
[00:30] You’re gonna, what, 你准备怎么做
[00:32] run a game and then split with the money? 演场戏然后带着钱跑路吗
[00:34] No one’s running any game, Matt. 我不是在演戏 马特
[00:35] I’m leaving your sister, okay? 我跟你姐姐离婚已成事实
[00:38] Now, this can go one of two ways. 现在 解决方式有两种
[00:39] We can have an all-out dog fight in court, 我们可以上法庭撕破脸
[00:42] or Christie can take the offer on the table– 或者克里斯蒂可以接受我的条件
[00:45] 2 grand a month for the next four years. 接下来四年里每月两千美元的赡养费
[00:48] What about the house? 那房子呢
[00:49] It’s still on the market. 还在出售
[00:50] So you’re okay with leaving your wife and daughter 这么说你忍心看你的妻女
[00:53] with no home and not enough to live on. 无家可归 生活捉襟见肘
[00:55] They can keep the apartment. 她们可以留着那套公寓
[00:56] For the past year, 过去一年里
[00:57] you’ve been moving assets into a shell company 你一直在将资产转移到
[00:59] owned by your little piece of ass on the side, 你那不要脸的小三的公司名下
[01:01] Keri Hathaway. 凯瑞·海瑟薇
[01:04] What’s this? 这是什么
[01:09] The documents in your hand 你手上的
[01:10] authorize the transactions you’re talking about. 正是批准这些交易的文件
[01:13] You’ll note Christie cosigned every one. 你会发现上面都有克里斯蒂的签名
[01:19] You’re welcome to take those with you. 你可以尽管留着
[01:26] You’re not gonna fleece my sister. 我不准你这么欺负我姐姐
[01:28] All right? 听见了吗
[01:29] Not without getting bloody. 我不会放过你的
[01:38] Can I add to my pass line bet? 我能加过线注吗
[01:40] No, you have to back it up first. 不行 你得先扔出点数
[01:41] Can I press the six? 我能押六点吗
[01:42] You don’t have any money on the six yet. 你在六点上还没有下过注
[01:43] Okay, start over. 好吧 重来
[01:44] There’s no starting over in craps, Capp. 玩双骰子可没法重来 卡普
[01:46] Come on, you’re scaring me here, bud. 别这样 你别吓唬我 老兄
[01:47] How about I just bet what you bet? 那我跟着你下注不成吗
[01:50] Hey, it’s not funny. 这一点都不好笑
[01:50] You should be going with us. 你该跟我们一起去
[01:51] Look, I have a kid. 我家里有孩子
[01:53] I can’t abandon her to roll with you degenerates. 我可不能抛弃她跑去跟你们鬼混
[01:55] Fair enough. 你说得有理
[01:56] Tony, that’s a real excuse. 托尼 这才是个好理由
[01:57] What? My sinuses can’t take the dry heat. 怎么了 我的鼻子确实受不了燥热的气候
[02:02] Hey, how’d it go? 谈得怎么样
[02:04] Not so good. 不太顺利
[02:05] – Newhouse? – Yeah. -纽豪斯 -怎么了
[02:06] – You got a sec? – Uh, yeah. -有时间吗 -有
[02:08] Excuse me. Sorry. 借过一下 抱歉
[02:13] Know any divorce attorneys? 你认识离婚律师吗
[02:15] – Heavy-hitter types? – Oh, yeah. -比较狠的那种 -当然
[02:17] Use my name. Bankhead will take care of you. 报我的名字 班克海德会照顾你的
[02:20] All right. Thanks. 好的 谢了
[02:21] – Hey, man. – Hey, roll out after shift, -哥们 -下班后出发
[02:24] handle that thing we discussed? 去干我跟你说过的那活儿
[02:25] Yeah, you never told me what the job was, though. 你还没跟我说到底要干什么
[02:27] It’s a little lookout thing, man. 就是放个哨而已 哥们
[02:28] We’ll talk about it on the way. 路上再跟你详谈
[02:29] – But anything special I need to br– – Nope. -要做什么特别准备吗 -不用
[02:33] Cool. 好吧
[02:34] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, Squad 3. 81号云梯车 61号救护车 3号抢险车
[02:37] Juvenile in distress, 孩童遇险
[02:38] 3304 Rosedale Avenue. 罗斯戴尔大道3304号
[02:51] Help! 帮帮我
[02:52] I can’t hold on! 我撑不住了
[02:54] Help! Please, god, help us! 救命 天哪 帮帮我们
[02:58] It’s falling! 他要掉下去了
[03:01] I can’t hold on! I can’t hold him! 我撑不住了 他快掉下去了
[03:07] That railing could give out any second. 栅栏随时有可能掉下来
[03:08] Mother won’t be able to hold it for long. 母亲撑不了多久了
[03:10] Jump bag? 用气垫
[03:11] Won’t survive that fall with that thing around his neck. 他脖子上套着那东西 掉下来肯定活不了
[03:13] Boden’s tied up on an accident investigation. 博登在处理事故调查没法过来
[03:15] You take command. 你来指挥
[03:16] We’ll throw the aerial; you fly up it. 我们架云梯 你上去
[03:18] Cruz, Otis, go. 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 快
[03:20] Herrmann, Dawson, stairs. 赫尔曼 道森 从楼梯上去
[03:21] Prep for a forced entry. 准备强行进入
[03:24] Dawson, on his hip means on his hip, 道森 让你好好跟着他你就好好跟着
[03:27] not ahead of him. 不是跑他前面
[03:28] Understood. 明白
[03:29] Let’s go! Move it, candidate! 快走吧 后备队员
[03:47] – Fire department! – Help! -消防队 -救命
[03:49] I can’t hold– 我撑不住了
[03:50] – I can’t hold him! – Hang in there! -我拉不住他了 -坚持住
[03:52] Archie, no. 阿奇 不要
[03:54] Help us! 救救我们
[03:55] Help! 救命
[03:57] It’s falling. He’s falling! 要倒了 他要掉下去了
[04:00] He’s fa- 他要掉…
[04:09] – Oh, God! – I got you. -天啊 -我扶住你了
[04:11] I got it. 我扶住了
[04:16] Casey, Herrmann! 凯西 赫尔曼
[04:25] Dawson, hang back. 道森 后退
[04:29] Hey– Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[04:35] Be careful of his neck. 小心他的脖子
[04:39] Hey, buddy, buddy, 孩子 孩子
[04:40] hang on, okay? Hey, stop moving. 撑住好吗 别动了
[04:42] I don’t want you to hurt your neck, okay, bud? 我不想让你伤着脖子 好吗
[04:44] – Herrmann, watch his neck. – Archie, please! -赫尔曼 注意点他的脖子 -阿奇 加油
[04:50] Easy, easy, easy. We straighten it all the way, 慢点慢点 要是硬来
[04:52] we could break the kid’s neck. 可能扭断孩子的脖子
[04:55] Oh, God, oh, God. 天啊 天啊
[04:59] You got a favorite animal, Archie? 你最喜欢什么动物 阿奇
[05:02] Snakes. 蛇
[05:03] Snakes? 蛇
[05:04] What do you like better, anacondas or pythons? 你更喜欢水蟒还是巨蟒
[05:07] Anacondas. 水蟒
[05:09] Yeah, I’m an anaconda man, myself. 我也喜欢水蟒
[05:11] – Let’s tie this off with some webbing. – Yeah. -用带子绑住栏杆 -好
[05:24] What about you, Mom? 你呢 孩子他妈妈
[05:26] God, no, I’m terrified of snakes. 天啊 我害怕蛇
[05:28] Take it. 接住了
[05:30] – Find an anchor point and tie it off. – Right. -找到一个锚点 然后绑牢了 -好
[05:33] Newhouse, sawzall! 纽豪斯 电锯
[05:36] Hey, give me the sledge. 把锤子给我
[05:56] Secure! 搞定
[06:02] The arc air torch is on its way up, depending. 电弧气刨枪就快送上来了
[06:06] Hey, Archie… 阿奇
[06:07] What are you in, kindergarten? 你在上幼儿园吗
[06:09] I need you to be brave 我需要你勇敢点
[06:10] and stay calm, okay? 保持冷静 好吗
[06:12] You can do that for me, right? 你可以为我做到 对吧
[06:17] Ma’am, I need you to stand back. 女士 我需要你后退
[06:18] No, no, wait, wait, wait. 不不 等等
[06:20] No, no, no! 不不
[06:21] – Hey, bud, stay calm. – Easy, easy, easy. -孩子 保持冷静 -放松
[06:27] Okay, listen, this is gonna be really loud, okay? 好了 听着 这会很吵 好吗
[06:29] So I want you to cover your ears. 我想要你捂住耳朵
[06:30] Can you do that for me? 可以吗
[06:31] Be brave; you’re doing great. 勇敢点 你做得很棒
[06:34] – Case, you ready? – Yeah. -凯西 你准备好了吗 -好了
[06:42] We got him. 他没事的
[06:55] Come on. 来吧
[06:58] Baby. Archie! 宝贝 阿奇
[07:02] Come on. 来吧
[07:06] Okay, little buddy. 好了 小伙子
[07:10] You all right? 你没事吧
[07:14] So, Archie… 阿奇
[07:16] Guess which one of us 猜猜我们当中的谁
[07:17] raised a family of corn snakes when she was a kid. 小时候养了一窝玉米蛇
[07:21] – You? – You got it. -你吗 -你猜对了
[07:22] All right, lean forward for me, buddy. 往前倾 孩子
[07:24] The dad was called Gus, 蛇爸爸叫格斯
[07:25] and the mom, her name was Toothpaste. 蛇妈妈名叫牙膏
[07:29] You can turn your head for me, sweetheart? 你可以转头吗 亲爱的
[07:33] I’ll tell you all about how Gus and Toothpaste had babies 回来的路上 我会告诉你格斯和牙膏
[07:37] on the way back. What do you say? 是怎么生小蛇的 你觉得怎么样
[07:41] Thank you. Good lord. 谢谢你 天啊
[07:44] Did my hair turn gray? 我的头发都吓白了吗
[07:45] No, you were great. 没 你表现得很棒
[07:47] Look, there’s no reason to take Archie to the hospital. 没理由带阿奇去医院
[07:50] I mean, clearly there’s nothing wrong with him. 显然他没事
[07:52] Well, it’s up to the paramedics to make that call, 这要由医护人员来决定
[07:54] but it’s standard procedure to– 但这是标准程序…
[07:56] But, I mean, in his case, he doesn’t have to, right? 但我是说 这种情况下他没必要去 对吧
[08:00] I mean, he’s fine. 他又没事
[08:01] Like I said, it’s not my call. 我说过了 我做不了主
[08:06] – He’s perfectly fine. Aren’t you, Archie? – Yeah. -他完全没事 对吧 阿奇 -是啊
[08:10] Ma’am, given that he’s a minor, 女士 他只是个未成年人
[08:12] I’m making the call to transport your son to the hospital. 我觉得需要要把你儿子送去医院
[08:14] Now, you’re welcome to ride with us if you like. 如果你愿意 可以和我们一起去
[08:17] Fine. I– 好吧 我…
[08:23] Can I have a word? 聊两句啊
[08:25] Sure. What’s up, candidate? 怎么了 后备队员
[08:27] I trained on sledge at the academy. 我在学校训练过怎么抡大锤
[08:29] You didn’t have to yank it out of my hands. 你没必要从我手里抢走
[08:31] You a baseball fan, Dawson? 你是个棒球迷对吗 道森
[08:33] – Kind of. – Yeah? -算是吧 -是吧
[08:34] The academy, that’s like t-ball. 学校的训练就跟儿童棒球似的
[08:36] This… 而这…
[08:37] This is the bigs. 这才是大比赛
[08:38] Stick with me, I’ll school ya. 好好跟我学着点吧
[08:45] – Your partner? – He’s restocking the ambo, -你搭档呢 -他在补充急救用品
[08:48] but I was the primary. 不过我是队长
[08:49] What I’m getting at is whether you detected 我想问问你们有没有在他身上发现
[08:51] any indications of physical abuse. 被虐待过的伤痕
[08:54] Abuse? No. 虐待 没有
[08:55] – I mean–no. – The reason I ask -不 -我之所以会问
[08:56] is because his file is flagged. 是因为他的档案被标记了
[08:59] Three years ago, child protective services 三年前 儿童保护组织
[09:01] took him away from his mother 把他带离了他妈妈身边
[09:02] on suspicion of abuse and neglect. 因为他妈妈涉嫌虐待和疏忽照顾儿童
[09:04] What are you doing? No, no, no. 你在干什么 不 不
[09:05] No, no, no, please. Please don’t take him. 不 求你了 别把他带走
[09:07] Please–wait! Please don’t take him, no! 拜托 等等 别把他带走
[09:10] – Mommy! Mommy! – Archie! -妈妈 -阿奇
[09:12] Please don’t do this. 请不要这样
[09:14] Please. 求你们了
[09:15] Please! 求求你们
[09:16] – Oh, my God. – Mommy, stop them! -我的天 -妈妈快阻止他们
[09:18] – Oh, my God. – Why are they taking me? -我的天 -他们为什么要带走我
[09:20] – Oh, my God! – Mommy, help me! -我的天 -妈妈 帮帮我
[09:34] Gabby? 加比
[09:38] I can’t make it. 我去不成了
[09:39] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[09:40] Herrmann asked me to stay late. 赫尔曼让我晚点下班
[09:42] He wants me to set up a practice station 要我去准备实践练习
[09:43] for the sledge. 抡大锤
[09:45] Yeah. Remember, it’s Herrmann. 好吧 要记得 他是赫尔曼
[09:47] He likes to go overboard. 他就是喜欢小题大做
[09:49] It’s gonna be fine. 没事的
[09:50] Christie will be bummed. 克里斯蒂会失望的
[09:51] She was hoping you’d be there. 她希望你能去
[09:52] I know, but… 我知道 但…
[09:53] On his hip means on his hip, Dawson. 让你好好跟着他你就好好跟着 道森
[09:56] Fair point, candidate. 也是 后备队员
[09:58] See you at home, Lieutenant. 回家见了 副队长
[10:02] We appreciate you taking the time to see us, 感谢你们抽时间过来
[10:04] especially on such short notice. 尤其是这么仓促的情况下
[10:06] Anything for Newhouse. 纽豪斯的事就是我的事
[10:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:09] So, as I explained on the phone, 就如我在电话里说的
[10:12] my sister didn’t know exactly what she was signing. 我姐姐她不是很明了她签的是什么
[10:15] Jim kept her in the dark on most financial matters. 吉姆在财产问题上通常都瞒着她
[10:17] Forgive me for being abrupt, 抱歉我唐突了
[10:18] but I spoke with opposing counsel, 但我和对方律师谈过
[10:20] and bottom line is, I’d be happy to represent you. 我想说的是 我愿意为你们辩护
[10:23] I think you’ve got an imminently winnable case. 这个官司胜诉的几率很大
[10:27] That’s great to hear. 很高兴听你这么说
[10:28] Clearly, there’s more money than your husband lets on. 显然 你丈夫实际拥有的财产比他说的要多
[10:31] No question. 这点毫无疑问
[10:32] All right. Where do we go from here? 好 那然后我们该怎么办
[10:34] First, we file a preliminary injunction 首先 我们提出一个预先禁令
[10:36] to keep him from moving any more assets, 防止他继续转移资产
[10:37] and then we hire a forensic accountant. 然后雇一个法务会计师
[10:39] That sounds expensive. 听起来要花很多钱
[10:41] I use the best firm in Chicago, 我用的都是芝加哥顶级律所的人
[10:42] so it won’t be cheap. 所以肯定不会便宜
[10:43] But I’ll take your case on contingency, 但我会把你们的案子当做风险代理案
[10:45] so it’s not gonna cost you a penny up front. 所以事先不需要你们花一分钱
[10:47] Now, I need you to understand, however, 不管怎样 我需要你们明白
[10:48] what you’re about to get into. 你们将面对的是什么
[10:50] What starts out as a financial battle 虽然我们是以资产纠纷立的案
[10:51] often ends up as an all-out custody war. 但通常都会以争夺监护权结束
[10:53] It’s not gonna be easy on anybody, least of all you. 这对所有人都不容易 尤其是你
[10:57] Odds are, we can recover 50%, 60% of the assets, 如果打赢了 可以拿到一半或者更多资产
[11:00] or you can take the deal they’ve offered. 或者按他们的协议来
[11:02] That’s up to you. 这取决于你
[11:07] You have to fight this, Christie. 你必须去争取 克里斯蒂
[11:09] You can’t let Jim get away with it. 不能让吉姆就这么跑了
[11:11] I don’t know, Matt. 我不知道 马特
[11:12] This has already gone way beyond what I was prepared for. 这跟我预计的差太多了
[11:14] I’ll be there with you every step of the way, 我会陪在你身边的
[11:17] whatever you and Violet need. 无论你和维尔莉特有什么需要
[11:19] I promise. 我保证
[11:25] I need time to think. Okay? 我需要时间考虑 好吗
[11:29] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[11:33] – Thanks. – Take care. -谢谢 -保重
[11:44] So… 所以…
[11:45] Where we going? 我们要去哪
[11:47] Nowhere. 不去哪
[11:49] We’re here. 就这里
[11:51] – You ever work on cars at all? – Me? No. -你修过车吗 -我吗 没有
[11:52] It doesn’t matter, all right? 没关系
[11:54] Just act like you’re checking on the engine. 你就假装在检查发动机好了
[11:55] Main thing is, you keep it running, 重要的是 别关发动机
[11:56] and if anybody comes, you call me, all right? 如果有人来 打我电话 好吗
[11:58] Okay, no prob– 好的 没问…
[12:36] Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[12:42] Go! 快
[12:50] All I’m gonna say is that that was…insane. 我只想说 简直太疯狂了
[12:53] Yeah, well, there’s nothing like a divorce 是啊 没什么能比离婚
[12:54] to make a man act crazy. 更让男人疯狂了
[13:02] They met at the dog park. 他们是在狗狗公园因为狗认识的
[13:04] Toby. 托比
[13:05] My sweet little baby boy. 我亲爱的小宝贝
[13:09] How did he take it? 他什么反应
[13:10] I got the impression he’d prefer the dog stay with him. 我觉得他更想让狗跟自己过
[13:12] Idiot. 蠢货
[13:13] It’s my dog. 狗可是我的
[13:14] Personal checks okay? 给你私人支票行吗
[13:16] As long as it doesn’t bounce. 只要不拒付就行
[13:17] Make it out to Recovery Services, Limited. 签给抢险服务有限公司
[13:28] Morning. 早上好
[13:30] Mastering the tools of ignorance, I see. 你这是有劲没处使了吗
[13:32] Trying to, practicing forcible entry. 练练破拆而已
[13:35] Allow me. 给我
[13:39] Your average lock is approximately waist-high. 锤子一般举在齐腰高度
[13:43] Top hand is for control; the bottom’s your fulcrum. 上方的手用于握紧 下方的做支点
[13:45] You start full wide. 举锤时双拳分开
[13:48] You finish… tight together. 落锤时 并在一起
[13:51] – Got it? – Was I not doing that? -懂了没 -我不就是这样吗
[13:53] The art is in the details, Dawson. Watch. 细节才是要点 道森 看好了
[13:59] – You see? – Right. -看见了吗 -看见了
[14:03] All right. 好
[14:08] – What’s up? – Herrmann is driving me crazy. -怎么了 -赫尔曼要逼疯我了
[14:11] I warned you. 我提醒过你
[14:12] I appreciate what he’s doing, 我很感谢他教我
[14:13] but I don’t think that he understands 但我觉得他还没明白
[14:15] that I’ve already attended the fire academy. 我也是上过消防学院的人
[14:17] Correct me if I’m wrong, but… 我错了你直说 但是…
[14:19] the whole idea was to put a little separation 我们说好了要把我们俩的感情
[14:21] – between you and me at work, right? – Yeah, I know. -和工作分开的 对吗 -是 我知道
[14:24] So if you’ve got an issue with Herrmann, 所以如果你对赫尔曼有意见
[14:25] – just… take it up with him. – Okay. -跟他说去呗 -好吧
[14:43] What is this, the Gabriela Dawson 这怎么了 在上加布里埃拉·道森
[14:44] anger management program? 愤怒管理课吗
[14:49] That is a “Yes.” 这算”是”咯
[14:51] I got a fiance I can’t marry… 我有未婚夫却不能嫁
[14:54] and a mentor who’s treating me like a child. 还有个把我当小孩的导师
[14:57] You want to talk about it? 你想聊聊吗
[14:59] No, I’m good. 不用 我没事
[15:06] 7. 七点
[15:08] All right, well, at least you’re getting it 起码我们去赌城之前
[15:09] out of your system before we hit Vegas. 你把霉运都耗光了
[15:10] Tony, you’re up. Clear the table. 托尼 到你了 清台
[15:13] – Maybe I– – Hey, don’t–don’t… -或许我… -你敢
[15:15] even think about bailing on me. 休想丢下我
[15:17] No way, dude, I’m in. 怎么可能 兄弟 我一定去
[15:18] All right, you better be. 最好是的
[15:20] That’s good luck. 手气真好
[15:21] Here. Do it again. 给 再来
[15:24] Be back in a second. 我去去就回
[15:26] Can I please talk to you, just for two minutes? 我能跟你聊两句吗 就几分钟
[15:29] Yeah, of course. 没问题
[15:30] Look, I’m really sorry to bother you. 真的很抱歉打扰你
[15:31] I know that you’re very busy, but I don’t– 我知道你很忙 但我不…
[15:34] I don’t know where else to go. 不知道还能去哪里
[15:44] I got married when I was 19, because I was pregnant. 我十九岁就结了婚 因为怀孕了
[15:48] And by the time I realized that he was an abusive alcoholic, 等我意识到他是个家暴酒鬼的时候
[15:50] it was too late. 一切都晚了
[15:52] Oh, and I drank too. 我以前也酗酒
[15:53] I’m–I’m not gonna lie about it. 我…实话实说
[15:57] We’re not here to judge you. 这我们不干涉
[15:59] After they took Archie, I got clean right away. 他们带走阿奇以后 我立刻就戒酒了
[16:02] I filed a restraining order against my ex. 申请了对前夫的禁止令
[16:04] I proved myself to the state, 向州法院证明了自己已经悔改
[16:05] and I won back custody of my son. So… 也赢回了儿子的监护权 所以…
[16:10] Please, if there’s– 求你们了 如果…
[16:12] if there’s any way that you could put in a word for me… 如果你们能帮我说句好话…
[16:15] Ma’am, it’s not our job to follow up 夫人 险情结束后
[16:17] once a call is over. 我们没有义务跟进
[16:29] Wait, ho-hold on. 等等 等一下
[16:33] Shouldn’t we go after her? 我们不该追她吗
[16:34] She just lost her kid. 她的孩子刚被人带走了
[16:37] Look, we all get invested, 我们都会对呼救者投入感情
[16:40] but there’s a line you can’t cross, okay? 但我们不能跨过底线 懂吗
[16:43] Don’t get involved. 别参与其中
[16:50] Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[16:51] Man down from unknown causes, 一名男子因不明原因受伤
[16:53] 612 Rex Drive. 雷克斯大道612号
[17:06] Fire department, anyone call for the paramedics? 消防队 有人呼叫医务人员了吗
[17:11] Thank God you guys are here, man. 谢天谢地 你们终于来了
[17:13] The guy in the back, he looks really hurt, so… 后面有个人 他看起来受伤严重 所以
[17:23] It’s really, really bad. He’s right back here, man. 情况真的很糟 就在后面
[17:25] Okay, I need you to sit down and stop moving, sir. 你得坐下来 不要乱动 先生
[17:39] 61 to main. We’re gonna need 61号呼叫总部 我们
[17:40] – a second ambulance. – Copy that, 61. -还需要一辆救护车 -收到 61号
[17:42] Carter’s not gonna die, is he? 卡特不会死的 对吧
[17:44] Tell me carter’s not gonna die. 告诉我 卡特不会死
[17:45] I need you to take a seat, okay, come on. 你得坐下来 好吗 快坐下
[17:47] He’s not breathing. 他没呼吸了
[17:48] He’s got a pulse, but it’s pretty slow. 还有脉搏 但是跳动缓慢
[17:50] That sounds bad. 听起来情况不妙
[17:51] Look, man, I didn’t mean to kill him. 伙计 我没想杀他的
[17:52] He said I was out of tune, 他说我走调了
[17:54] and I swear– 我发誓
[17:56] I swear I wasn’t, man. 我发誓我绝对没有 伙计
[17:57] Hey, hey, buddy. 兄弟
[17:58] I’m gonna check you out, make sure everything’s– 我要给你做个检查 确保一切
[18:00] Don’t touch me, man! Don’t touch me! 别碰我 别碰我
[18:01] Okay, just take a seat. Calm down, okay? 好 坐下 冷静点行吗
[18:03] We need to intubate him before he goes into 我们得在他脉搏完全停止前
[18:04] – full cardiac arrest. – Go ahead, go. -给他进行插管 -好的 做吧
[18:06] Oh, man. 天呐
[18:17] Whoa, daddy. 老天啊
[18:18] What do we got? 怎么了
[18:35] Did you shove this down his throat? 是你把这个塞到他喉咙里去的吗
[18:38] Hey, buddy, come on. Come on. 兄弟 慢点 慢点
[18:42] Bastard tried to kill me with a corndog! 这小杂种想用玉米肠噎死我
[18:47] What do we have this time? 这次又是什么情况
[18:49] Band practice. 乐队训练
[18:56] That’s good. 好了
[18:58] – Yeah! – There you go. -棒 -不错嘛
[19:01] Now what do I do? 现在我该怎么办
[19:01] How much are you gonna back it up with? 你准备投多少钱
[19:03] 50 bucks? 50块
[19:04] There we go; we’re getting there, Capp. 就是这样 我们快赢了 卡普
[19:05] We’re getting there, brother. 我们就要赢了 兄弟
[19:07] We are gonna clean up. 我们要发财了
[19:08] Can I talk to you? 我能和你谈谈吗
[19:11] I’ll take a break. 我去休息一下
[19:14] That sucks. 那样不好
[19:15] What do you mean, don’t get involved? 你说不要参与其中是什么意思
[19:16] It’s not like they stop being people 难道说他们呼救结束后
[19:18] when the call ends. 就不是人了吗
[19:22] Shay got overly invested with someone she met on a call. 夏伊之前对一个呼救者投入了太多感情
[19:26] Guy ends up blowing his brains out. 那个人最后一枪爆了自己的头
[19:29] You never know what’s really going on. 你永远不会知道将来会发生什么
[19:33] I just treated a meth head 我刚救了一个服用兴奋剂的人
[19:35] with a tuning fork stuck in his eye, 那个人眼睛上被插了一把音叉
[19:36] and even that guy stepped up and called 911 但就连那个人也拨打了呼救电话
[19:39] to save his buddy. 来救他的兄弟
[19:44] You quit giving somebody a second chance, 如果你不给别人第二次机会的话
[19:46] they stop having one. 他们就真的没机会了
[19:48] I need your help on this. 这次我需要你帮忙
[20:00] You mind if we come in? 我们能进去吗
[20:03] Sure. 当然了
[20:05] Just want to ask you a few questions. 我们只想问你几个问题
[20:08] About what? 问什么
[20:13] What was Archie doing on the balcony alone? 阿奇当时一个人在阳台上做什么
[20:17] He was spying on the apartment below ours. 他在窥探我们楼下的住户
[20:21] Why didn’t you just say that? 你当时为什么不直说呢
[20:22] You have kids? 你有孩子吗
[20:26] My mom used to take my brother and me to the bar with her. 我妈妈原来常带我和我兄弟一起去酒吧
[20:29] O’henry’s. When she’d get liquored up, 欧亨利酒吧 一旦她喝高了
[20:31] she’d shame us in front of whoever was there. 她就当着众人的面羞辱我们
[20:34] I swore I would never let that happen to my kid, 我发誓我绝不会那样对我的孩子
[20:36] not ever. 绝不
[20:38] You’ve been sober for a while, right? 你已经戒了一段时间的酒了 对吧
[20:41] Two years, three months. 两年三个月
[20:43] Do you have a chip, by any chance? 对了 你这里有戒酒牌吗
[20:52] And your sponsor, 还有你的担保人
[20:53] when was the last time you spoke to him? 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
[20:55] It’s a woman. 是”她”
[21:02] 15 minutes ago. 15分钟之前
[21:07] You mentioned a restraining order against your ex. 你提到过对你丈夫的限制令对吧
[21:09] Yeah. 是的
[21:10] You got a copy? 你有复印件吗
[21:26] You mind if I take a look in your fridge? 你介意我看一眼你的冰箱吗
[21:31] Go on. 你随意
[21:46] They’re organic. 都是有机食品
[21:48] I feed Archie right, 我让阿奇吃得很健康
[21:50] which isn’t easy to do 凭我在美甲沙龙11块的时薪
[21:51] on 11 bucks an hour at a nail salon. 我能做到这样并不容易
[21:57] You have any other questions? 还有其他问题吗
[22:01] Thank you. 谢谢配合
[22:03] We just needed to know who we were going to bat for. 我们只是需要知道该向谁伸出援手
[22:13] Let’s go! 快点
[22:14] Go! 快
[22:16] One way is life; the other way is death. 一条路是生 另一条路是死
[22:18] Make a decision. 做好决定
[22:19] Make a decision! 做好决定
[22:23] Get down, lower down! 俯下身子
[22:25] Let’s go! Get down lower! 快 再压低身子
[22:27] Flashin’ over! Ten, nine, eight, seven… 爆闪了 10 9 8 7…
[22:31] All right. Listen, you’re badly burned, 好吧 你被严重烧伤了
[22:34] – but you’re probably still alive. – I know. -但可能还活着 -我知道
[22:35] You spent too much time reading the coupling. 你接管子的时候浪费了太多时间
[22:38] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[22:40] Smooth butt, that’s the female. 这头很平滑 称之为母头
[22:43] That’s the way I’m gonna go. 所以我会这么接
[22:45] Flip it around. 反过来
[22:47] Big notch… 这里有个大突起…
[22:48] Uh-uh, Christopher Herrmann don’t go that way. 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼可不会那么干
[22:51] Get it? 明白了吗
[22:53] Permission to speak? 我可以发言吗
[22:54] Permission granted. 可以
[22:57] I know I asked for this, 我知道是我要求训练的
[22:59] and I know you’re just trying to help, 我也知道你是想帮忙
[23:00] – but I already did all this– – This isn’t the academy, -但我已经训练过所有… -这里不是学校
[23:02] Dawson. What you’re doing here, now, 道森 你现在所练习的
[23:04] this is the Christopher Herrmann school of firefighting, 是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼消防学校教授的
[23:07] learned from a lifetime on the job. 是从一辈子的工作经验中学习到的
[23:08] I appreciate that, and I will do whatever you say, Herrmann. 谢谢 我会按照你的要求去做 赫尔曼
[23:12] All I’m asking is that when we’re on calls, 我只求在我们出勤时
[23:14] you let me do my job. 你不要抢我的活
[23:18] All right. 没问题
[23:20] I will. 我会的
[23:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:25] Hey, where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪里
[23:26] You’re not done. 还没结束
[23:27] You got to finish these drills, candidate. 要完成这些训练 后备队员
[23:30] Helmet on. Let’s go. 戴上头盔 我们继续
[23:31] We don’t stop till we can’t get it wrong. 直到正确完成才可以休息
[23:36] Hey. You guys okay? 你们还好吗
[23:39] – Hi, Uncle Matt. – Sorry to bother you. -马特舅舅好 -抱歉打扰了
[23:41] You’re not, what’s going on? 没事的 怎么了
[23:42] I’m on my way to take the teachers’ test, 我要去学校接受教师测试
[23:43] you know, to get recertified, 再次通过认证
[23:45] and I couldn’t get a sitter. 但没人照顾孩子
[23:47] Is there any way I could drop off Violet 你可以帮我照顾维尔莉特吗
[23:49] for, like, a hour, two, tops? 最多一两个小时
[23:50] Yeah, of course. 当然 没问题
[23:52] – Want to say hi to Pouch? – Sure. -想和旺发打个招呼吗 -好的
[23:53] All right, I’ll meet you inside. 好 去里面等我
[23:58] So…what do you want me to do about Bankhead? 你想让我和班克海德怎么说
[24:01] – The divorce attorney? – Yeah. -那个离婚律师吗 -对
[24:03] I’m not doing that, Matt. 我不会那样做 马特
[24:06] I’m gonna take the settlement offer. 我会接受和解协议
[24:10] All right. 行吧
[24:12] Good luck on the test. 祝你测试顺利
[24:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:20] We miss you, Violet! We miss you! 我们想你 维尔莉特 我们想你
[24:24] What are you watching? 你在看什么
[24:26] My friends at the Latin school sent me a vine. 拉丁学校的朋友给我发的视频
[24:38] You okay? 你还好吗
[24:41] I miss my house… 我想念我的家…
[24:43] and my school. 还有学校
[24:45] I don’t know why my dad’s doing this to us. 我不知道爸爸为什么这样对我们
[24:47] I don’t know what I did. 我不知道我做错了什么
[24:51] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[24:54] It’s gonna be okay. 一切会好起来的
[24:58] I promised. 我向你保证
[25:12] I’ll be right back. 我一会儿过来
[25:19] – What? – I need more information. -怎么 -我需要更多信息
[25:20] There’s got to be something else. 肯定还有别的什么
[25:21] On your brother-in-law? 有关你姐夫的信息吗
[25:23] I thought Ruzek gave you what you needed. 我以为鲁塞克把你需要的都给你了
[25:24] Not him, the mistress. 不是我姐夫 是他的情妇
[25:28] You dig deep enough, 你已经查得够深了
[25:30] sooner or later, you are gonna find a body. 这样迟早会出人命的
[25:33] Then what? 然后怎么办
[25:34] Just do whatever it takes. 不惜一切代价去挖
[25:38] Okay. 好吧
[25:53] Hi, there. 你好
[25:56] What’s this, a fire drill? 这是干什么 消防演习吗
[25:58] Kelly Severide. I’m a Lieutenant with Squad 3. 我是3号抢险队的副队长凯利·西弗莱德
[26:01] This is Sylvie Brett, paramedic. 这位是医护人员希尔薇·布莱特
[26:02] we appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day. 感谢您在百忙之中抽出时间
[26:05] Yeah, what can I do for you? 有事吗
[26:06] Reason we’re here is, a mistake was made, 我们来这里是因为
[26:08] and because of that, a mother and son have been split up. 之前的一个错误 导致一对母子分离
[26:10] – What’s the name? – Keating. -名字叫什么 -基廷
[26:12] The mother’s name is Katharyn. Her son is Archie. 妈妈叫凯瑟琳 儿子叫阿奇
[26:14] Ugh, I inherited 26 new files 莫伊拉休产假之后
[26:17] since Moira went on maternity leave. 我接手了26个新案子
[26:19] Keating, Keating… 基廷 基廷
[26:22] Is that with an “A” or couple of “E”s? 基是机智的机还是基础的基
[26:24] E-a. 基础
[26:25] Got it. 找到了
[26:26] As firefighters, your word carries 作为消防员 你说的话
[26:28] a lot of weight around here, 在这里分量很重
[26:29] a lot of weight. 相当重
[26:30] Rest assured I’ll get to it as soon as I get a minute. 我向你保证 一有时间一定尽快处理
[26:33] Okay, well… 好吧
[26:36] There’s a number on here when you do. 有情况的话打这个电话通知我
[26:38] It’s important. 这事很重要
[26:38] Every single one of them’s important, 每件事都很重要
[26:40] especially the guy whose name’s on the folder. 尤其是文件夹上写了名字的人
[26:43] Well, I look forward to your call. 那我等你电话
[27:03] For real? 真的吗
[27:04] Mad men and fools are in the game for thrills. 疯子和蠢货只知道整天寻求刺激
[27:06] But wise men, we’re all about the money. 可是真正聪明的人知道赚钱才是正事
[27:09] Yo. 兄弟
[27:10] You got my number, any time you need me. 你有我号码 随叫随到
[27:13] What exactly are the requirements 要一起跟你们冒这种险
[27:16] for participating in such a venture? 有什么要求吗
[27:19] I can’t use anybody with an eye issue. 不能找眼睛有毛病的人
[27:21] Well, I’m available. 那我可以
[27:23] So consider me in the on-deck circle. 把我算进去吧
[27:24] I’ve made a full recovery. 我已经完全恢复了
[27:26] Clean bill of health. 身体壮得像头牛
[27:27] Well, I will keep you all in mind. 好吧 我记下了
[27:33] Yep. 好的
[27:37] Curls suit you, girl. 卷发很适合你 美女
[27:38] Oh, this is my wash-and-wear hair. 我只是刚洗完头而已
[27:40] Didn’t have time to straighten it this morning. 今早没时间拉直了
[27:43] Well, it looks good. 看着很不错
[27:46] Stop. 行了
[27:47] Okay, a fax come in for me? 有传真给我吗
[27:50] Alabama PD? 阿拉巴马警局
[27:51] Um, let’s see. 等我看看
[27:58] What’s up? 什么事
[28:01] I got something for you. 有东西要给你
[28:19] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[28:22] If you’ll excuse me. 先失陪一下
[28:26] Anything you have to say can be directed to my attorney. 你想说的任何事都可以转告给我的律师
[28:29] Four years ago… 四年前
[28:32] Your little mistress 你的小情妇
[28:33] married a man from Montgomery, Alabama, 嫁给了一个来自阿拉巴马州蒙特哥马利市的人
[28:36] faked his will. 伪造了他的遗嘱
[28:38] When the kids sued, she split. 子女们起诉的时候 她逃逸了
[28:42] That’s a bench warrant for her arrest. 这是逮捕她的法院传票
[28:45] You’re welcome to keep that copy. 你想要的话可以留着
[28:50] I drop a dime, she’s gone. 一有风吹草动 她就会闪人
[28:53] And given that your assets are in her name, 可是你的资产都在她的名义下
[28:56] the money’s gone too. 所以你的钱估计也会跟着没了
[28:59] I’m sure you’ll do what’s right… 我相信你会做出正确选择
[29:02] for your daughter. 为了你自己的女儿
[29:08] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, assist the police. 81号抢险车 61号救护车 援助警方
[29:11] 5737 Chase Avenue. 查斯大道5737号
[29:19] Hold it there. 停下吧
[29:21] CPD executing a search warrant, 芝加哥警署要执行搜查令
[29:22] may need some help with a forcible entry. 也许需要强行进入
[29:25] Hey, Sergeant Conroy. 康洛伊警长
[29:27] Thanks for coming, Chief. 谢谢你能来 队长
[29:28] Wallace Boden, how can I help you, Sergeant? 我是华莱士·博登 需要什么帮助 警长
[29:29] Well, we got a known drug dealer 屋里有个
[29:30] with an outstanding warrant holed up inside, 正在备通缉的毒贩子
[29:33] and he may be armed, 他也许有武器
[29:34] so I need you to keep your guys back 所以在确保此区域安全之前
[29:35] until we get the area secure. 不要让你的人轻举妄动
[29:37] Once it’s safe, we could use some help getting in. 安全之后 我们需要诸位帮助强行进入
[29:39] – Window or door? – There’s a second-story window -走窗子还是门 -二楼后面有个窗子
[29:41] in the back that might work, 也许可以进去
[29:42] but we’d prefer to make entry through the front. 但是我们还是希望从正门进去
[29:44] Thing is, it’s heavily fortified. 问题在于 这里防御很严密
[29:46] Steel security door? 钢化防盗门吗
[29:47] Yeah, with a heavy-graded steel entry door behind it. 里面还有一个高强度钢制门
[29:49] We’ll take two guys and a ladder to the rear. 我带两个人和一把梯子去后面
[29:51] – You take the entry. – You got it. -你负责正门 -明白
[29:53] Otis, Mouch… 奥蒂斯 穆奇
[29:54] Grab the 20-foot ladder and go with the chief. 拿上6米的梯子跟队长一起去
[29:56] Cruz, get a chain ready. 克鲁兹 把铁链准备好
[29:58] Herrmann and Dawson, grab a set of irons 赫尔曼 道森 拿好工具
[30:00] and have a jack plate standing by. 准备好千斤顶
[30:20] Okay, Cruz, take out the slack. 好了 克鲁兹 拉紧链条
[30:30] Go for it. 尽管走
[30:37] – Herrmann, Dawson, go. – All right, let’s go! -赫尔曼 道森 上 -好的 走吧
[30:42] All right. 好了
[30:43] Just like the sledge. 就跟训练的一样
[30:45] Strike. 撞
[30:46] Strike. 撞
[30:47] Strike! 撞
[30:48] Good. 很好
[30:53] All right. One more time. 好的 再来一次
[30:55] Strike, strike, strike! 撞 撞 撞
[30:58] Strike! Strike! 撞 撞
[31:09] Shots fired, shots fired! 有人开枪 有人开枪
[31:11] Be advised, we’ve got multiple gunshots fired… 请注意 有人多次开枪
[31:16] Put the gun down! 放下枪
[31:20] Copy that– rolling additional units to your location. 收到 马上增派小队去你方位置
[31:29] Dawson– now! 道森 就现在
[31:37] Go, go, go, go, go! 快快快
[31:39] Police! Search warrant! 警察 有搜查令
[31:41] – Down on the ground! – Nobody move! -趴到地上 -都不许动
[31:49] Clear! 安全
[31:50] Clear! 安全
[31:51] Clear up! 安全
[31:56] Any of you guys paramedics? 你们有医护人员吗
[31:57] We got a wounded hostage in here. 这里有人质受伤
[32:01] Mills, need a backboard. 米尔斯 这里需要一个背板
[32:05] We got you; you’re in good hands. 我们会好好照顾你
[32:06] Help me out and hang in there, okay? 一定要坚持住 好吗
[32:12] I think it hit her lungs. She’s starting to bleed out. 子弹可能伤了她的肺 她快失血昏迷了
[32:14] Thanks. I got her, Dawson. 谢谢 我来 道森
[32:19] Here, I got it. 来 交给我
[32:27] Okay. 好的
[32:31] Did you see that cut, Lieutenant? 你看到了吗 副队
[32:32] Damn straight, I saw it. 我当然看到了
[32:34] Boom! 嘭
[32:39] Gunshot to the chest. Pressure, 80 palp. 胸部中枪 收缩压80
[32:41] 02 stats in the 70s. 血氧含量70
[32:42] Get her into trauma 1. 送她去外科一室
[32:44] Call CT, and somebody get respiratory. 准备CT扫描 派人通知呼吸科
[33:03] She didn’t make it? 她没有撑下来吗
[33:04] No. 没有
[33:08] It was such a good save for Dawson. 道森处理得非常好
[33:10] I just… really wanted her to make it. 我…真的希望她能活下来
[33:13] You got her here alive; that’s the job. 你把她活着带到了这里 这就已经尽职了
[33:15] Doesn’t really count, though, does it? 那又算得了什么 不是吗
[33:17] You did everything you could, all right? 你已经尽了最大的努力了 好吗
[33:23] I need to make a stop on the way back. 回去路上我要停一下
[33:27] Okay. 好的
[33:36] 卡尔·麦吉恩 案件经理
[33:37] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. 行行行 我知道了
[33:39] We both work for the city, 我们都是公务员
[33:40] so can I toss you a bone? 所以我给你行个方便行吗
[33:42] Because this is personal for you. 因为这件事对你来说很重要
[33:44] Personal for me? 对我来说重要
[33:45] No, no, no, this is personal 不 知道对谁重要吗
[33:47] for a little boy and his mom who’ve been put through hell 一个小男孩和他母亲 他们被迫分离
[33:49] because the system, meaning you, 就因为我们的政府系统 像你这样的官员
[33:51] is too jammed up to give a damn about them. 根本对他们毫不关心
[33:54] You have the power to make a difference, 你有这个能力改变现状
[33:56] and you are going to make that difference 而且你也必须这么做
[33:59] by taking their folder off the bottom of your pile 现在就把他们的档案从底下抽出来
[34:02] and putting it on top. 放到最上面
[34:05] And I’m not leaving until you do. 你不这么做我就不走
[34:11] Yeah. 我是认真的
[34:21] This will last me at least… 这个至少可以让我撑…
[34:24] five hours. 五个小时吧
[34:48] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[34:51] Don’t say it. 别说
[34:52] Don’t even say it. 说都别说
[34:53] You’re gonna kill me. 你会杀了我的
[34:54] I knew you were gonna do this. 我就知道你会这样
[34:56] I promised my mom. 我答应我妈妈了
[34:57] She’s having a blow-out garage sale. 她在家门口搞了个旧物拍卖
[34:59] I don’t want to hear about it. 我不想听
[35:00] I can’t make Vegas. 我去不了维加斯了
[35:01] Seriously, Capp. 说真的 卡普
[35:02] I don’t want to hear about it. 我不想听
[35:06] Lieutenant Severide… 西弗莱德副队
[35:11] they’re bringing Archie back home this afternoon. 他们今天下午要送阿奇回家
[35:14] I don’t even know how to begin to say thank you. 我都不知道要怎么谢你
[35:15] Well… 那个
[35:17] She’s the one who deserves the credit. 一切多亏了她
[35:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:38] Do you want to go to Vegas with me? 你想跟我一起去维加斯吗
[35:43] When? 什么时候
[35:44] Seriously, right now. 我是认真的 就现在
[35:49] It’ll be fun. 肯定会很有意思的
[35:50] I– 我
[35:52] I’d love to. 我很想去
[35:55] I’m not sure how great of an idea that is, though. 不过我不确定这个主意好不好
[35:58] It’s okay. 没事的
[36:00] No sweat. 没事
[36:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:14] You did good out there, Dawson. 你刚才表现不错 道森
[36:15] Yeah. Ha. 是吗
[36:17] Thanks, Herrmann. 谢谢 赫尔曼
[36:18] Got a hell of a coach. 你是个好教练
[36:19] I mean it. 我说真的
[36:22] You proved yourself. 你证明了自己
[36:23] I hope this doesn’t mean 你应该不是指
[36:24] you’re gonna quit breaking my balls, huh? 以后不会故意难为我了吧
[36:34] It’s my job as an old firefighter 作为一名老消防员
[36:36] to teach the young firefighters how to become old ones. 教年轻消防员如何变成老消防员是我的责任
[36:53] Well, if you’ll excuse me, 我先失陪了
[36:54] it appears that the lieutenant 我们副队
[36:56] would like to have a word with…his candidate. 好像想跟… 他的后备队员说几句
[36:59] Thanks, Herrmann. 谢谢 赫尔曼
[37:05] Gonna check in on Violet and Christie. 我要去看看维尔莉特和克里斯蒂
[37:07] Can I come with you? 我能跟你一起去吗
[37:09] As your fiance, I’d appreciate that. 作为你未婚夫 我很感谢
[37:17] Hello? 有人吗
[37:18] Be right down. 马上下去
[37:27] Good to see you, Gabby. 见到你太好了 加比
[37:30] You will never believe it. 说了你绝对不会相信的
[37:32] What? 怎么了
[37:33] Jim came by. 吉姆来过了
[37:35] And? 然后呢
[37:36] He’s doubling the child support payments, 他要付双倍的儿童赡养费
[37:38] covering Violet’s tuition at the Latin school, 负责维尔莉特念拉丁学校的学费
[37:41] and he took the house off the market. 而且还不卖我们的房子了
[37:43] We move back in this weekend. 我们这周末就搬回去
[37:47] That’s great. 太好了
[37:49] He’s not a bad, man, Matt. I told you. 他不是坏人 马特 我早就说过
[37:50] – He has a good heart. – Yeah. -他心地善良 -是啊
[37:53] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[37:55] Violet must be happy. 维尔莉特一定很开心吧
[37:56] She’s waiting for you to tuck her in. 她在等你去给她掖被子道晚安呢
[38:02] Hey, Matt… 马特…
[38:05] Is there something– 是不是有什么事…
[38:06] I mean, did you do anything to make it turn out like this? 你是不是做过什么才让事情变成这样的
[38:15] Violet? 维尔莉特
[38:19] We’re moving back to our old house, 我们要搬回以前的房子
[38:20] and I’m going back to my old school. 我也要回以前的学校念书了
[38:22] Yeah, that’s what I heard. 我也听说了
[38:23] I’m so happy. 我好开心
[38:24] Yeah, your mom is too. 是啊 你妈妈也是
[38:25] I know. 我知道
[38:26] Come on, I’ll tuck you in. 来 我给你掖被子睡觉
[38:32] I knew you’d fix it, Uncle Matt. 我就知道你会帮我们处理好 马特舅舅
[38:34] Turned out, okay, huh? 我就说不会有事的对吧
[38:36] Yeah. 对
[38:42] You know I’ll always be there for you. 我会永远在你身边的
[38:49] Turn the ipad off, baby girl. 快把ipad关掉 亲爱的
[38:51] It’s time for bed. 该睡觉了
[38:53] Where you going? 你要去哪里
[38:54] Nowhere. 不去哪里
[38:56] Look, I left my phone in the car. 我把手机落在车上了
[38:58] – Bed. – Okay. -快睡觉 -好
[39:21] Yeah. 看吧
[39:22] You can find me, 你能找到我
[39:24] but I know where to find you. 可我也知道哪里找你
[39:35] 7 out. 七点
[39:51] You play craps at all? 你也玩骰子吗
[39:53] Nope. 不玩
[39:54] Good luck. 祝你好运
[39:57] Wait, come back. 等等 回来
[40:00] Come on, new girl luck. 来嘛 新人总会有好运
[40:01] It works every time; please? 屡试不爽 来吧
[40:04] New girl luck? 新人好运
[40:06] Come on. 来吧
[40:09] Place your bets. 请下注
[40:13] You’re the shooter. 你来掷吧
[40:17] Just aim for the back wall. 记住要撞到后墙才算
[40:22] – 8, easy. – There you go. -八点 不同点 -不错
[40:26] Okay, what are we going for this time? 好 这次要掷几点
[40:28] Another 8. 再来个八点
[40:38] 8, hard. 八点 同点
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme