时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gabby is gonna be one hell of a firefighter. | 加比一定会是个杰出的消防员 |
[00:03] | Can the two of you separate your personal feelings | 你们能将个人情感 |
[00:05] | from your professional responsibilities? | 与工作关系区别开吗 |
[00:08] | If you didn’t think this was a good idea would you tell me? | 如果你觉得这不是个好主意 你会跟我说吗 |
[00:10] | I’m looking for Sylvie Brett. | 我找希尔薇·布莱特 |
[00:12] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[00:13] | I’m sorry I called off the wedding and I want you back. | 很抱歉我取消了婚礼 我希望你回来 |
[00:16] | Please come home. | 回家来吧 |
[00:17] | How you spend your time off shift, that’s your business. | 你下班之后想怎么过 那是你的事 |
[00:20] | The people in this house count on you. | 但消防队里的人都指望着你呢 |
[00:22] | You know what I can count on? No one. | 那你知道我能指望什么吗 没有任何人 |
[00:24] | So, why don’t you and everyone else in this house | 所以 不如你和队里的其他人 |
[00:26] | just leave me alone? | 别再来烦我了 |
[00:33] | Hi, I’m looking for my niece and her mother. | 你好 我在找我的外甥女和她母亲 |
[00:36] | The little girl’s 12 years old–never mind. | 小女孩12岁…不用了 |
[00:39] | I see her. | 我看到她了 |
[00:40] | Hey, there she is. | 你在这呢 |
[00:44] | Hi, Uncle Matt. Thanks for coming. | 马特舅舅 谢谢你过来 |
[00:46] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[00:49] | Violet, you said your mom was gonna be here. | 维尔莉特 你说你妈妈也会来的 |
[00:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:55] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:01] | Violet? | 维尔莉特 |
[01:03] | My mom doesn’t know I’m here. | 妈妈不知道我来这里找你 |
[01:04] | – What happened to you? – I had a fight at school. | -你怎么了 -我在学校跟人打架了 |
[01:08] | I can’t tell mom because I’m already in trouble. | 妈妈已经在生我的气了 我不能跟她说 |
[01:11] | Can you sign it for me? | 你能帮我签字吗 |
[01:18] | What happened to the Latin school? | 你不是在拉丁学校上学吗 |
[01:20] | I had to switch when we moved. | 我们搬家了 所以得转学 |
[01:21] | You moved? | 你们搬家了 |
[01:24] | Can you sign it or not? | 你到底帮不帮我签 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I’ll sign it. | 好 我签 |
[01:38] | Come on, Sylvie. Come home with me. | 来吧 希尔薇 跟我回家 |
[01:41] | I told you. I just– | 我跟你说了 我只是… |
[01:43] | I need to think about all of this. | 我得好好考虑一下 |
[01:46] | You know how I feel. | 你知道我是怎么想的 |
[01:47] | I do. | 我知道 |
[01:49] | I just… | 我只是 |
[01:51] | don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[01:53] | I mean, what changed? | 是什么改变了你 |
[01:57] | These last few months without you… | 过去这几个月没有你的日子 |
[02:00] | it’s not something I ever want to get used to. | 我不想以后就那么过下去 |
[02:13] | I have to go back to Fowlerton today, | 我今天得回富勒顿一趟 |
[02:15] | take care of a few things. | 处理点事情 |
[02:18] | Maybe close a deal on the Darlington house. | 或许定下达灵顿的房子 |
[02:23] | You really made an offer on it? | 你真的出价了 |
[02:25] | I can back out any time. | 我可以随时取消 |
[02:26] | I’m just hoping I don’t have to. | 不过希望我不用那么做 |
[02:32] | Oh, I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[02:39] | Hey, hey, how was breakfast? | 早餐吃得怎么样 |
[02:41] | Get this– Christie and Jim | 你不会相信的 克里斯蒂和吉姆 |
[02:43] | have jammed Violet into some huge public school | 搬去了洛根广场 还把维尔莉特 |
[02:45] | in Logan Square where they now live. | 送进了附近的一所公立学校 |
[02:49] | When did all this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[02:50] | It must’ve been recently, | 一定是最近发生的 |
[02:51] | but Christie never said anything about it. | 但克里斯蒂从未跟我提起过 |
[02:55] | I should know this stuff. I’m a terrible brother. | 我该知道这些的 我真是个糟糕的弟弟 |
[02:57] | Hey, no, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[03:00] | You’re definitely not. | 你当然不是 |
[03:16] | Let me guess. Bad clams? | 我猜猜 吃错东西了吗 |
[03:20] | Hung over. | 宿醉而已 |
[03:24] | Truck 81, Squad Three, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:27] | structure fire at the 1400 block of Ogden and Washington Avenue. | 建筑起火 奥格登1400号与华盛顿大道交汇处 |
[03:43] | Aw–jeez! | 老天 |
[03:46] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[03:47] | Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[03:49] | How long until you can drive again? | 你还有多久能重新开车 |
[03:51] | Ten weeks. | 十周 |
[04:13] | This is my building. You got to do something. | 这是我的楼 快帮帮忙 |
[04:15] | – Anybody inside? – I don’t know. | -里面有人吗 -我不知道 |
[04:17] | There were men working on the upper two floors. | 顶楼两层有人在施工 |
[04:19] | Primary search on the sixth floor. Let’s go. | 去六楼进行初步搜索 快 |
[04:22] | Main entrance is around the corner. | 大门在转角那边 |
[04:23] | We’ll check out the fifth floor. | 我们去检查五楼 |
[04:24] | – Cruz, extend the aerial. – On it. | -克鲁兹 把云梯升起来 -收到 |
[04:26] | All right, I’ll take Dawson and vent the roof. | 我带道森去屋顶开通风口 |
[04:28] | You clear the fifth floor. | 你去搜索五楼 |
[04:30] | Dawson and I will vent the roof. | 我带道森去开通风口 |
[04:33] | Whatever you say, Lieutenant. | 遵命 副队长 |
[04:47] | Clear. | 可以上了 |
[05:07] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:10] | Casey, Dawson, are you clear on the roof? | 凯西 道森 你们到屋顶了吗 |
[05:11] | We got to move this aerial. | 我得移走云梯了 |
[05:26] | Herrmann, you got a victim on the fifth floor balcony, north side. | 赫尔曼 五楼北边阳台上有名伤者 |
[05:30] | Can you get to him? | 你能过去吗 |
[05:31] | That’s a negative. | 不行 |
[05:32] | Hallway’s obstructed. | 过道被堵死了 |
[05:33] | We can’t get past the middle. | 我们过不去 |
[05:36] | Casey, you two good on the roof? | 凯西 你们俩到屋顶了吗 |
[05:37] | I got to move this aerial. | 我得移走云梯了 |
[05:40] | Copy that. We’re good. | 收到 我们好了 |
[06:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:38] | Squad 3, truck 81 report. | 3号抢险队 81号云梯队报告 |
[06:40] | Fifth floor is clear. We’re coming out. | 五楼检查完毕 我们要出来了 |
[06:42] | North end of the building is flashing over, Chief. | 大火要蔓延到楼北面了 队长 |
[06:44] | – We got to pull back. – Copy that. | -我们得撤退 -收到 |
[06:46] | Where’s lieutenant Casey? | 凯西副队呢 |
[06:47] | He’s venting the roof with Dawson. | 他和道森一起在屋顶开通风口 |
[06:49] | Casey! Dawson! | 凯西 道森 |
[06:51] | I want you off that roof, now! | 我要你们马上离开屋顶 |
[06:52] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[06:53] | Cruz, get that aerial back up there, now. | 克鲁兹 重新架起云梯 |
[06:55] | Copy, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[07:01] | Situation is deteriorating, Chief. | 情况在恶化 队长 |
[07:03] | We can’t get to the aerial. | 我们没法上云梯了 |
[07:05] | Can you make it to a safe location? | 你们能去安全的地方吗 |
[07:07] | Negative Chief. We’re gonna have to use our bail-out gear. | 不行 队长 我们得用救援装备了 |
[07:12] | Relax, you’ve trained for this. | 放松 你接受过训练 |
[07:14] | It’s no different than at the academy. | 这和学院里一样 |
[07:29] | – You good? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[07:31] | Okay, can somebody please tell me | 有谁能告诉我为什么 |
[07:32] | why our truck lieutenant is venting the roof? | 云梯队副队长去屋顶开通风口吗 |
[07:51] | Hang on! | 撑住 |
[07:54] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[07:56] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[08:07] | I got a– I got a problem. | 我遇上麻烦了 |
[08:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:09] | This cable is stuck in my DCD. | 电缆卡住了我的锁扣 |
[08:12] | – I can’t move. – All right, don’t panic. | -我动不了了 -好 别慌 |
[08:15] | – You got your cutters? – Yeah. | -你有刀吗 -有 |
[08:18] | Okay, I want you to cut the black cable. | 我要你切断黑色的电缆 |
[08:23] | And with your right hand | 我要你用右手 |
[08:25] | I want you to pull as much of your weight as you can onto the rope | 尽可能用力地抓住绳子 |
[08:28] | – and yank the cable out of your DCD with your left. – Okay. | -用左手把电线拉出锁扣 -好 |
[08:39] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[08:39] | – It’s not working. – Come on, Gabby. | -没用 -加油 加比 |
[08:41] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[08:42] | Pull your weight onto the rope | 自身重量放在绳子上 |
[08:44] | and just pop that cable free. | 然后扯开电缆 |
[08:49] | I got it! | 搞定了 |
[08:50] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[08:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[09:16] | Hey, Mills? Hey, look. | 米尔斯 听着 |
[09:17] | I got a job coming up after shift. | 下班后我找了份兼职 |
[09:19] | I could use a second set of eyes. | 我需要帮手 |
[09:21] | – What kind of job? – Nothing you can’t handle. | -什么兼职 -是力所能及的 |
[09:23] | And it pays well. | 而且报酬丰厚 |
[09:25] | You can ride a jet ski, right? | 你会开水上摩托艇 对吧 |
[09:29] | You know what? Thank you for thinking of me, | 知道吗 谢谢你想到我 |
[09:31] | but I got a lot of stuff going on, man. | 但我要忙很多事 |
[09:33] | It’s an open invite, all right? | 去不去随你 |
[09:34] | You just let me know when you’re ready to make | 你什么时候准备多赚三百块了 |
[09:35] | and extra three bills. | 尽管告诉我 |
[09:37] | Wait, how much? | 等等 多少钱 |
[09:38] | – It won’t be long. – Okay. | -不会太久的 -好 |
[09:41] | Herrmann. You want to fill in | 赫尔曼 你想 |
[09:42] | as acting lieutenant for half an hour? | 当半小时的代理副队吗 |
[09:44] | I have a little personal business. | 我有点私事要处理 |
[09:45] | Yeah, sure. I guess. | 我想可以吧 |
[09:48] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[09:53] | Watch out, boys. | 小心点 伙计们 |
[09:54] | Severide’s looking for drinking buddies for tomorrow night. | 西弗莱德在找明晚陪他喝酒的人 |
[09:57] | Again? | 又来吗 |
[09:58] | My liver’s still mad at me for Friday. | 我周五喝了酒 今天肝还疼着呢 |
[09:59] | That guy ought to spend a quiet night at home for once. | 那家伙该在家里安安静静过一晚 |
[10:02] | Yeah, well, get your excuses ready. | 准备好借口吧 |
[10:04] | Yo, Truck 81, that bathroom’s looking like a warzone. | 81号云梯队 卫生间看起来像是战区 |
[10:08] | Yo, Cap. We’re not on bathroom duty. | 卡普 没轮到我们打扫卫生间 |
[10:10] | – It’s squad’s month. – Says who? | -这个月该救援队了 -谁说的 |
[10:12] | Says me, acting lieutenant of truck 81. | 我说的 81号云梯队的代理副队 |
[10:17] | Guess that settles that. | 看来这问题解决了 |
[10:19] | Joe Cruz, see you a minute? | 乔·克鲁兹 来谈谈 |
[10:25] | Chief, I know I put Dawson and Casey | 队长 我知道我让道森和凯西 |
[10:27] | in a tight spot up there but I– | 身处险境 但是我… |
[10:28] | No, no, no, no, Joe, what you did out there | 不不不 乔 你刚才做得 |
[10:30] | was exemplary work. | 很出色 |
[10:32] | Your quick thinking saved that man’s life. | 你处事果断 才救了那个人的命 |
[10:38] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[10:39] | Just glad I saw him when I did. | 幸亏当时我看到了他 |
[10:44] | It was good running that truck again. | 再次上车感觉真棒 |
[10:48] | Even if it wasn’t from the driver’s seat. | 就算我不是司机 |
[11:01] | Hey, Christie. | 克里斯蒂 |
[11:02] | Matt, what a surprise. | 马特 真是惊喜 |
[11:06] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:10] | So, uh… | 话说… |
[11:15] | What happened to the house? | 原来的房子怎么了 |
[11:17] | We just had to do a little belt-tightening. | 我们只是得勒紧腰带 |
[11:20] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[11:22] | I got your address off Violet’s detention slip. | 我从维尔莉特的留堂通知上看到了你们的地址 |
[11:25] | She got into a fight, Christie. | 她跟人打架了 克里斯蒂 |
[11:29] | That damn school. | 那个破学校 |
[11:29] | They’re supposed to be keeping an eye on the situation. | 他们怎么都不管管 |
[11:32] | This isn’t the first fight? | 这不是第一次了吗 |
[11:34] | We’re on top of it. | 我们都习惯了 |
[11:35] | Jim and I have been down there. | 我和吉姆又不是没去过 |
[11:36] | We’re gonna go again. Believe me. | 放心吧 大不了就再去一次 |
[11:39] | What’s going on with you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[11:41] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[11:43] | Just a few bad investments. | 投资不慎而已 |
[11:45] | I really need to call the school right now. | 我现在就给学校打电话 |
[11:46] | I’m worried about you, Christie. | 我很担心你 克里斯蒂 |
[11:49] | You don’t have to be. | 没必要 |
[11:51] | But I’m your brother. | 但我是你弟弟 |
[11:53] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[11:54] | Just don’t worry about us. | 不用担心我们 |
[11:55] | We’re gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[12:05] | A bunch of us | 我们一大群人 |
[12:06] | are going out tomorrow night if you want to come. | 明晚会出去聚聚 你来吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, wait, don’t you have a friend in town or something? | 等等 你不是来了朋友什么的吗 |
[12:11] | My fiance. | 我的未婚夫 |
[12:12] | Or ex–my ex-fiance. | 前…前任未婚夫 |
[12:15] | Actually I’m not real sure what he is to me at the moment. | 坦白说我现在也不知道我跟他到底什么关系 |
[12:19] | I slept with him. | 我跟他上床了 |
[12:25] | You just got more than you bargained for, didn’t you? | 我是不是说的太多了 |
[12:28] | Does that mean you guys are back together? | 这么说来你们又和好了吗 |
[12:31] | Well, he lives in Fowlerton. | 不过 他住在福勒顿 |
[12:35] | You going back there? | 你要回去吗 |
[12:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:40] | No. | 不 |
[12:42] | Good. | 挺好 |
[12:44] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[12:50] | What–what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:52] | I’m wiping it down like you told me. | 你不是叫我来擦车吗 |
[12:54] | It’s not polish, Dawson. | 这不是抛光 道森 |
[12:56] | It’s wax. | 这是打蜡 |
[12:57] | You got to let it dry to a haze first. | 你得先让擦车油变成半透明状 |
[13:00] | Then you buff it out. | 然后再开始擦 |
[13:02] | Right. | 对 |
[13:02] | You can move to another section while you wait. | 你可以在等的时候先进行其他部分 |
[13:04] | Then I’m gonna talk you through the rims. | 然后我再教你怎么擦车轱辘 |
[13:06] | They got to shine like the day they were made. | 要擦得跟新买的一样 |
[13:08] | You’re relieved, Lieutenant. | 你可以休息了 副队长 |
[13:09] | I need to borrow Dawson for a minute. | 我需要跟道森谈谈 |
[13:13] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我在干活啊 |
[13:14] | Herrmann, finish up will you? | 赫尔曼 剩下的交给你了 好吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah, sure. Absolutely Lieutenant. | 当然 副队长 |
[13:20] | Take as much time as you need. | 你想谈多久就谈多久 |
[13:22] | – Christie and jim… – I’m– | -克里斯蒂和吉姆 -我… |
[13:24] | are basically broke. | 基本上算是破产了 |
[13:25] | They’ve got to get their act together, you know? | 他们得振作起来 你知道吗 |
[13:27] | – I know, but– – I tried to offer help, | -我知道 但… -我试着帮忙 |
[13:29] | money or something but she’s…embarrassed? | 借她钱什么的 但她可能是觉得尴尬 |
[13:34] | Proud? I don’t know. | 或者自尊心太强 我不知道 |
[13:35] | Maybe you can talk to her? | 也许你能和她谈谈 |
[13:37] | Can we deal with this another time? | 能另外找时间说吗 |
[13:40] | I didn’t always have Christie in my life. | 我这辈子很少管克里斯蒂的事 |
[13:42] | Her mom brought us back together, | 她妈妈把我们联系到一起 |
[13:44] | because she wanted us to be there for each other, | 因为她希望我们能互相扶持 |
[13:45] | and I don’t feel like I’ve held up my end of the bargain. | 但我好像没有信守自己的诺言 |
[13:49] | Okay, um, well, if Christie’s too proud | 好吧 如果克里斯蒂自尊太强 |
[13:51] | to take the money, give it to Jim. | 不好意思拿钱 你就给吉姆 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Uh…Herrmann? | 赫尔曼 |
[13:58] | Maybe it’s none of our business, | 也许这不关我们的事 |
[13:59] | but how is it that you’re waxing the chief’s buggy | 但怎么是你在给队长擦车了 |
[14:02] | and not Dawson? | 道森呢 |
[14:03] | I got busted down from acting lieutenant | 我从代理副队长 |
[14:06] | all the way to candidate in one fell swoop. | 一下子变成后备队员了 |
[14:09] | Hey, I’m sorry about that. I can take over. | 对不起 给我吧 |
[14:11] | Don’t worry about it. I got it. | 别担心 我来就好 |
[14:12] | Go on, go canoodle with your lieutenant. | 去吧 去跟你的副队长亲热吧 |
[14:15] | 81, in the truck. | 81号车的队员都上车 |
[14:17] | We’re taking a ride. | 我们出去一趟 |
[14:30] | Matt? | 马特 |
[14:31] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:34] | Uh…listen, I was speaking to Christie earlier | 听着 我早前跟克里斯蒂谈过 |
[14:37] | about Violet’s school situation. | 维尔莉特学校的情况 |
[14:41] | I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | 你不要误会 |
[14:42] | but if there’s any chance | 但如果有机会 |
[14:43] | of getting Violet back into her old school, | 能让维尔莉特回以前的学校 |
[14:45] | I’d be happy to pitch in. | 我愿意出一份力 |
[14:48] | That’s a nice offer, but you know what? | 你的提议很好 但你知道吗 |
[14:51] | I think things are gonna level out a bit. | 这事儿也就只能这样了 |
[14:53] | Once we’re done with mediation | 一旦调解失败 |
[14:54] | and the divorce is, you know, finalized… | 我们就不得不离婚了… |
[14:58] | Divorce? | 离婚 |
[15:00] | What, she didn’t tell you? | 怎么 她没告诉你吗 |
[15:03] | Jim, what happened? | 吉姆 出什么事了 |
[15:05] | Well, lots of little things piling up over the years. | 这么多年的琐事越积越多 |
[15:08] | And financial problems certainly take their toll. | 再加上经济困境造成了今天的局面 |
[15:11] | We have got to find a new coffee place, babe. | 我们得另外找家咖啡厅 宝贝 |
[15:13] | That line is just– | 那里的人多的呀… |
[15:21] | Jim, is everything okay? | 吉姆 一切都还好吗 |
[15:24] | Why wouldn’t everything be okay? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:29] | Matt. | 马特 |
[15:34] | You’re a real piece of work. | 你真能耐啊 |
[15:49] | She called him babe. I think it’s a safe bet | 她叫他宝贝 我可以很肯定 |
[15:51] | they’re sleeping together. | 他们有一腿 |
[15:52] | I mean, you’re probably right, | 也许你说得对 |
[15:54] | but maybe Christie already knows. | 但克里斯蒂可能已经知道了 |
[15:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:58] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这感觉 |
[15:59] | Baby, I wouldn’t read too much into this. | 亲爱的 不要想太多 |
[16:02] | Divorce makes people act crazy. | 离婚会让人反常 |
[16:03] | That’s my point. Something’s up. | 我就是这意思 肯定有情况 |
[16:06] | And what do we really know about Jim anyway? | 再说我们对吉姆又不太了解 |
[16:09] | I want to check this guy out. | 我想查查他的底细 |
[16:11] | Let’s get Antonio involved. | 叫安东尼奥一起吧 |
[16:13] | He and Laura are… | 他跟劳拉… |
[16:16] | They’re going through the same thing right now. | 也在经历同样的情况 |
[16:17] | – I’d leave him out of it. – Wait, | -还是不要麻烦他了 -等等 |
[16:18] | what about what’s his name, Halstead? | 还有那个谁 霍斯特德 |
[16:24] | Better idea. You know, um, Adam Ruzek? | 我有更好的主意 你知道亚当·鲁塞克吗 |
[16:28] | Antonio trusts him. | 安东尼奥很信任他 |
[16:30] | I’ll reach out. | 我去问问看 |
[16:37] | It’s not gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[16:41] | Look, Joe… | 乔 听我说 |
[16:45] | We need to have a talk, okay? | 我们得聊聊 好吗 |
[16:47] | Before this turns into a thing. | 免得事态恶化 |
[16:49] | Now, I know how important driving the truck is to you… | 我知道开云梯车对你有多重要 |
[16:51] | No, Otis– | 不 奥蒂斯 |
[16:52] | But I didn’t ask to be your replacement, right? | 我没有要求顶替你的位置 好吗 |
[16:57] | Now, when the starting quarterback gets hurt | 如果开球的四分卫受了伤 |
[16:59] | and the coach has to put in the backup QB, | 教练就得让替补队员上 |
[17:01] | that’s just the way it is. | 必须如此 |
[17:03] | There’s no time for bruised egos, Cruz. | 我们没时间玩玻璃心 克鲁兹 |
[17:05] | We’re all one team, man. | 我们都是一个队伍的 兄弟 |
[17:09] | I say this as a friend. | 我是作为朋友说的这句话 |
[17:12] | The engine needs to be running in order | 得让发动机转起来 |
[17:13] | to get an accurate level on the transmission fluid. | 才能精准地确定自动变速箱润滑油的水平 |
[17:23] | Incredible, she did it again. | 简直了 她又这样 |
[17:26] | She left the flipping compartment door open. | 又把隔间门开着就走了 |
[17:29] | So say something then. | 那就去跟领导反映 |
[17:31] | What’s the point? Casey’s just gonna tell me to close it. | 有什么意义 凯西肯定会说那你关了就行了 |
[17:38] | Can all those involved with Molly’s please follow me? | 跟莫利酒吧有关系的人都跟我来 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Approximately how long can I expect my beautiful firehouse | 我到底还要等多久 才能看到消防局里 |
[17:57] | to be defiled by this atrocity? | 不再有这种碍眼的污点 |
[17:59] | Sorry, Chief. | 抱歉 队长 |
[18:00] | It’s not exactly running at the moment. | 现在我们还没有正式开始运作 |
[18:05] | We’ll get it out of here, soon. | 我们会开走的 很快 |
[18:06] | I hope so… | 但愿如此 |
[18:08] | Or you’ll have bigger problems than a few parking tickets. | 否则你们要处理的就不止是罚单了 |
[18:21] | 160 bucks. | 160美元 |
[18:26] | I can totally take care of these. | 交给我就行 完全没问题 |
[18:33] | I got those forms for you, Chief. | 我把那些表格给您送来了 队长 |
[18:34] | – Perfect, thank you. – Chief, you got a sec? | -很好 谢谢 -队长 您有时间吗 |
[18:39] | Connie, may I? | 康妮 借过 |
[18:47] | Chief, uh… | 队长 |
[18:48] | You know how I don’t like going outside the chain of command. | 我也不想僭越 直接来找您 |
[18:54] | But this situation with Dawson… | 但是道森的事… |
[18:59] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[19:01] | You’re gonna make me say it? | 你要让我说出来吗 |
[19:04] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[19:05] | Chief, it ain’t working. | 队长 这样不行的 |
[19:08] | I mean, you saw it, all right? | 你也看到了不是吗 |
[19:11] | Casey’s venting the roof so he can look out for her? | 凯西为了照顾她 在房顶陪她开排烟口 |
[19:14] | I mean, how many candidates has he had? | 他训练过多少后备队员了 |
[19:17] | You ever see him vent the roof with one? | 什么时候见他去过屋顶 |
[19:20] | May I remind you what it was like around here | 需要我提醒你吗 夏伊殉职那会儿 |
[19:21] | in the wake of Shay’s death? | 局里当时什么光景 |
[19:23] | A big reason we’re getting past that is Dawson’s decision | 我们得以成功渡过那段时间 很大原因是道森 |
[19:25] | to stay on at ambulance. | 决定留在救护车上 |
[19:26] | We owe her. | 我们欠她的 |
[19:28] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:30] | But when you rewarded her with a spot | 可是当你把81号云梯车上的位置 |
[19:31] | on 81, you didn’t ask any of us | 作为回报给她的时候 |
[19:33] | how we felt about having a candidate date our lieutenant. | 并没有征求我们的意见 她跟副队是情侣 |
[19:37] | And we’re the ones that got to deal with it. | 而现在要处理这种情况的却是我们 |
[19:42] | I have absolute faith that you will find a way to deal with it. | 我很有信心 你一定会找到解决办法 |
[19:48] | Got it, Chief. | 明白了 队长 |
[19:50] | Message received. | 我懂了 |
[20:10] | What do we got? | 情况如何 |
[20:11] | Guy could use some medical attention. | 他需要医疗救助 |
[20:20] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[20:22] | – What is he on? – You’re the medic. | -他吃了什么 -你才是医护人员 |
[20:24] | So what, you call us here | 所以你叫我们过来 |
[20:25] | to help cut down on your paperwork? | 是为了逃避填文件的麻烦吗 |
[20:27] | Can’t click a guy up for rocking a banana hammock. | 人家穿三角裤走路没人管得着吧 |
[20:31] | Chicago’s finest, huh? | 这就是芝加哥的警察啊 |
[20:34] | You got a name, big fella? | 有名字吗 大块头 |
[20:53] | 10 milligrams of versed to help him sleep. | 用了十毫克咪达唑仑帮他做个好梦 |
[20:56] | Against regulations. | 这可不符合规定 |
[21:05] | Nice and easy. We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 放轻松 我们会照顾好你的 |
[21:24] | The hell with regulation. | 去他的规定 |
[21:29] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[21:31] | Good lookin’ out. | 你救了我一命 |
[21:36] | What do you got going on today? | 你今天有什么计划吗 |
[21:37] | Nothing, man. I’m gonna go home and sit on the couch– | 没有 我就准备回家坐在沙发上… |
[21:39] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[21:41] | You coming tonight? | 你们今晚来吗 |
[21:42] | Tipsy Tuesday at Mcgillicuddy’s. | 麦吉家周二有”一醉方休之夜”活动呢 |
[21:45] | Tonight, uh? | 今晚啊 |
[21:47] | – What’s today? – You know what? | -今天好像有什么来着 -你知道吗 |
[21:48] | – I got this thing. – Whatever, you guys suck. | -我还有事 -无所谓 你们真扫兴 |
[21:57] | My nephews are gonna come visit the house next shift. | 下次轮班我侄子们要来参观消防队 |
[22:01] | Hmm, that’s exciting news, apparently. | 这真是太激动人心了 |
[22:03] | They get to see me drive the truck. No offense. | 他们会看到我开云梯车的样子 不要见怪 |
[22:06] | They’re gonna lose their minds! | 他们肯定会激动死的 |
[22:10] | Yeah, good for you, bro. | 好样的 兄弟 |
[22:13] | Well, look at this. | 看看这是谁 |
[22:16] | It must be Christmas or something. | 肯定是圣诞节到了吧 |
[22:17] | Hiya, Trudy. | 你好 特鲁迪 |
[22:19] | Morning, Sergeant. | 早上好 警长 |
[22:21] | I’m meeting Adam Ruzek down here. | 我是来找亚当·鲁塞克的 |
[22:23] | That’s him right there. | 那边那个就是 |
[22:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[22:28] | He need a grown-up | 他需要大人陪着他 |
[22:29] | to hold his hand on the walk down here? | 抓着他的手才敢到这里来吗 |
[22:30] | Aw, no, I just thought I’d pop by to see you. | 当然不是了 我就是想来看看你 |
[22:34] | That’s nice. | 真贴心 |
[22:35] | I like that. | 就喜欢你这么油嘴滑舌 |
[22:38] | And then there’s this bit of unpleasant business. | 对了 还有点让人不愉快的事 |
[22:42] | Oh, parking tickets. | 违规停车罚单 |
[22:44] | – The worst. – Right? | -没有比这更糟的了 -对吧 |
[22:45] | I thought I could get a little assistance dealing with these. | 能不能帮我一下行个方便呢 |
[22:50] | Sure, just go down the stairs, | 当然了 下楼梯 |
[22:52] | take a left and the cashier’s at window five. | 左转 五号窗口就是缴费处 |
[22:56] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | You come by anytime. | 随时来串门啊 |
[23:05] | I realize this is a big ask | 我知道我这个请求很过分 |
[23:06] | and you don’t owe me anything, | 你也不欠我什么 |
[23:08] | but my sister isn’t thinking straight right now. | 但我姐姐现在脑子很混乱 |
[23:10] | I just need to know what’s really going on. | 我就想知道到底发生了什么 |
[23:12] | Well, fair enough. What’s Jim’s last name again? | 好吧 吉姆姓什么来着 |
[23:14] | Jim Jordan. | 吉姆·乔登 |
[23:16] | – Of Jordan Development. – Jordan Development. | -是乔登发展代办处的 -乔登发展代办处 |
[23:17] | All right, | 好的 |
[23:19] | okay, I will do some poking around. | 我会去周边调查一下 |
[23:21] | I can’t run a wire or anything like that, | 我不能采用监听之类的手段 |
[23:22] | but I can figure out a lot without getting too dirty. | 但没有这些我也能查出不少东西来 |
[23:24] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:26] | – I owe you. – All right, man. | -我欠你一个人情 -好的 兄弟 |
[23:27] | – I’ll get back to you, all right? – Okay. | -一有消息我就告诉你 好吗 -好的 |
[23:31] | Thanks for seeing me, Chief. | 谢谢您能见我 局长 |
[23:32] | How’s Gretchen doing? | 格雷琴还好吗 |
[23:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:34] | Working at some fancy store on Mag Mile | 她一边上大学 |
[23:36] | while she finishes up her degree. | 一边在壮丽大道的精品店打工 |
[23:37] | Oh, good for her. Give her my best, will you? | 真不错 替我向她问好 |
[23:41] | I want to talk about Joe Cruz. | 我想和您谈谈乔·克鲁兹 |
[23:43] | He had a hell of a save yesterday and… | 他昨天救了个人 做得很好 |
[23:46] | I’d like him back behind the wheel. | 我想让他回来开车 |
[23:48] | He’s on three months’ suspension. | 他要停职三个月呢 |
[23:50] | I realize that. But you and I both know he was not at fault | 我明白 但我们都知道那次车祸 |
[23:52] | in that crash. | 不是他的错 |
[23:54] | He really stepped up, | 他真的有进步 |
[23:55] | and I believe he should be rewarded for that. | 我觉得我们应该给予他嘉奖 |
[23:57] | So, put in for a commendation. | 那就给他申请一个嘉奖令 |
[24:01] | Driving’s what really matters to him. | 驾驶对他来说真的太重要了 |
[24:04] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[24:08] | Okay, but you do know I may…take this upstairs. | 好吧 但你知道我可以把这事继续向上报的 |
[24:14] | Rattling cages like that takes a toll on your career. | 这样到处声张会对你的事业造成不良影响 |
[24:18] | You ready to risk that just because your guy | 你愿意为了一个真的想开云梯车的队员 |
[24:20] | really wants to drive the truck? | 冒这样的风险吗 |
[24:26] | I do my job. I do it well. | 我工作的时候尽职尽责 |
[24:27] | When I punch out, that’s my business. | 下班之后怎么过 那就是我的事了 |
[24:31] | It most certainly is. | 当然了 |
[24:33] | Everybody’s on my ass for the drinking, | 大家都指责我喝酒 |
[24:34] | but I don’t bring that to work. | 但这从不影响到我的工作 |
[24:38] | My point is I do my job | 我认为我有好好工作 |
[24:40] | and the day I show up to work drunk, I’m telling you, Connie, | 一旦有一天我是醉醺醺去上班的 我跟你说 |
[24:43] | and I mean this, you can fire me. | 康妮 我说真的 你可以炒了我 |
[24:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:50] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干 -干 |
[25:07] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:14] | Wait– | 糟了 |
[25:21] | Wait. | 糟了 |
[25:28] | Wait. | 糟了 |
[25:51] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[25:52] | The little white gold ring. | 那个小小的白金戒指 |
[25:53] | That was in that wooden box. | 就是放在那个木盒子里面的 |
[25:55] | It’s my grandmother’s. | 那是我祖母的 |
[25:56] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[26:06] | Get out! Leave! | 滚 滚出去 |
[26:19] | Hey, Mouch, did you get those parking tickets taken care of? | 穆奇 那些停车罚单你搞定了吗 |
[26:23] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[26:24] | My girl, Trudy, she takes good care of me. | 我女朋友特鲁迪很关照我 |
[26:26] | Awesome. ’cause we got three more. | 太赞了 因为我们又有了3张 |
[26:34] | I’ll handle it. | 我会搞定的 |
[26:38] | Hey, Ruzek. | 鲁塞克 |
[26:39] | Matt, hey, you got a second? | 马特 有空吗 |
[26:41] | We should talk in private. | 我们私下谈谈 |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:45] | Well, your instincts were spot on. | 你直觉太准了 |
[26:49] | This cat Jim and his receptionist | 吉姆和他的前台 |
[26:50] | are definitely hanging out. | 绝对在乱搞 |
[26:53] | It gets worse, man. | 但情况不止如此 |
[26:55] | You said that he and Christie are broke? | 你提到他和克里斯蒂破产了对吗 |
[26:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah, no. | -怎么了 -问题是 |
[26:58] | By the looks of it, his company is doing just fine. | 看上去 他的公司运作一切正常 |
[27:02] | For the last year at least he’s been playing a sort | 至少从去年开始他就在玩把戏 |
[27:04] | of shell game to keep his assets out of your sister’s reach. | 把自己的资产从你姐姐名下转移了 |
[27:10] | He can’t get away with this. | 他不能轻易逃脱啊 |
[27:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[27:13] | He can. | 他可以的 |
[27:15] | He relinquished control of the company to a third party, | 他把公司的掌控权移交给了第三方 |
[27:18] | Keri Hathaway. Do you know who that is? | 凯瑞·海瑟薇 你知道她是谁吗 |
[27:21] | – The receptionist. – Mm-hmm. | -那个前台 -没错 |
[27:24] | So, bottom line is if your sister | 所以最坏的情况是如果你姐姐 |
[27:26] | signs off on any sort of mediation agreement, | 签署了任何调解协议 |
[27:28] | this jackass will get all of the assets, | 那混蛋就能得到所有资产 |
[27:30] | and there’s not a damn thing anybody can do about it. | 而其他人根本无能为力爱莫能助 |
[27:34] | All right. | 知道了 |
[27:38] | Sorry, man. | 很遗憾 |
[27:41] | Listen, if you need anything else I got your back, all right? | 如果其他事需要帮助就告诉我 好吗 |
[27:43] | – Let me know. – Okay. | -让我知道 -好 |
[27:53] | Sylvie? | 希尔薇 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry I couldn’t get here sooner. | 抱歉我没能早点赶到 |
[27:56] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:58] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[27:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:01] | You sounded pretty upset on the phone. | 你给我打电话的时候听上去很伤心 |
[28:03] | – I was, but you know– – I’ve taken care of everything. | -之前是 但你知道 -我已经搞定了一切 |
[28:05] | I’ve already reserved the U-Haul, | 我已经预约了搬家卡车 |
[28:06] | and I can start packing your things up right away. | 马上就可以把你的东西收拾好 |
[28:18] | Harrison, I haven’t decided to leave. | 哈里森 我还没决定离开 |
[28:21] | Someone broke into your apartment. | 你的公寓被人闯入 |
[28:23] | They almost attacked you. | 他们差点就袭击了你 |
[28:25] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[28:26] | You can’t handle this kind of life. | 你过不了这种生活 |
[28:31] | But I did. | 但我就是这么过来的 |
[28:33] | I did handle it. | 这样的生活我也过来了 |
[28:34] | I mean, I actually picked up a baseball bat | 实际上我捡起一个棒球棍 |
[28:36] | and yelled at the guy, and he freaked out. | 冲那家伙大吼 他吓坏了 |
[28:40] | That’s nuts. | 简直是疯了 |
[28:44] | Yeah, I guess it kind of was. | 是有点吧 |
[28:48] | It’s funny… | 真有趣… |
[28:53] | I came to Chicago to escape what happened | 我来到芝加哥逃避 |
[28:55] | with you and me, but now, | 和你之间的一切 但现在 |
[28:59] | I think this is the right place for me. | 我觉得这里适合我 |
[29:02] | But that doesn’t mean we have to stop being together. | 但这不意味着我要和你分开 |
[29:08] | Sylvie, I hate to say this, | 希尔薇 我不想这么说 |
[29:12] | but I don’t think you’re dealing | 但我认为你还是 |
[29:14] | with the reality of all of this. | 没搞清楚状况 |
[29:17] | I mean, sooner or later, this is going to be another one | 迟早会有类似的事情出现 |
[29:20] | of those things that you just…give up on. | 让你无法坚持下去 |
[29:25] | But this time you could really get hurt. | 但这次你差点就受伤了 |
[29:27] | Everyone sees it. | 大家都知道 |
[29:29] | We’re all worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[29:33] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[29:36] | There what is? | 哪样 |
[29:37] | That feeling. | 这种感觉 |
[29:39] | I haven’t felt it since I left Fowlerton, | 自从你抛弃我 我离开福勒顿之后 |
[29:41] | since you left me. I almost forgot about it. | 这感觉就不复存在 我差点都快忘了这感觉 |
[29:43] | That pit in my stomach that I get | 当你试着并离开我 |
[29:45] | when you try and cut me down | 要把我逼疯时 |
[29:47] | and make me feel like I’m crazy. | 我揪心难受的感觉 |
[29:51] | – Sylvie– – I think you should go. | -希尔薇 -你该走了 |
[29:53] | Come on, Sylvie. | 别这样 希尔薇 |
[29:57] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[30:00] | Sylvie, you walk out that door… | 希尔薇 只要你走出那扇门… |
[30:02] | 198 West Roosevelt Road… | 罗斯福路198号… |
[30:04] | And I’m not gonna be here when you get back. | 回来后就再也不会见到我了 |
[30:29] | Excuse me, thank you. | 借过 谢谢 |
[30:32] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过借过 |
[30:35] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见到过这样的事 |
[30:36] | Something went wrong with the system | 设备出了故障 |
[30:38] | and sent the elevator flying to the top of the building. | 导致电梯上升至建筑顶层 |
[30:40] | – How many people inside? – I don’t know. | -多少人受困其中 -不清楚 |
[30:42] | Maybe five or six. | 五六个人吧 |
[30:43] | Okay, we’re staging at the top. | 好 大家爬到顶层去 |
[30:53] | Go. | 上 |
[30:55] | Go. | 上 |
[30:56] | Go. | 上 |
[30:58] | Help, help us. | 救命啊 |
[31:00] | This is lieutenant Severide | 我是芝加哥消防局的 |
[31:01] | with the Chicago Fire Department. | 西弗莱德副队长 |
[31:03] | Just hang tight. We’re gonna get you guys out. | 大家坚持住 我们马上救你们出来 |
[31:05] | Otis, you’re up. | 奥蒂斯 你上 |
[31:26] | Get us out of here. Hurry! | 快救我们出去 |
[31:29] | – It’s not moving, Lieutenant. – Damn it, it’s jammed shut. | -撬不动 副队 -该死 卡住了 |
[31:32] | See if you can pry it open just a little more. | 试试能不能再撬开点 |
[31:35] | No, that’s not gonna go. | 不行 撬不动 |
[31:37] | Please, get us out. | 快救我们出去 |
[31:38] | Hey, guys. Hang in there. We’re coming. | 大家坚持一下 我们马上就来了 |
[31:42] | I think we can squeeze someone through– | 我觉得可以送个人进去 |
[31:43] | Maybe Dawson or Herrmann. | 道森或者赫尔曼 |
[31:44] | Have them go down and try to force the doors from the inside. | 让他们下去从里面把门撬开 |
[31:47] | All right. | 好 |
[31:48] | I got this, Lieutenant. | 我来吧 副队 |
[31:59] | Easy… | 小心 |
[32:01] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[32:09] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[32:15] | It looks like they’re two stories down. | 好像往下掉了两层 |
[32:17] | Move, now! | 快去 |
[32:22] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[32:24] | You all right in there? | 你没事吧 |
[32:25] | We’re okay! But we got a lady in here | 我们没事 但是这里有位女士 |
[32:29] | with what looks like a serious spinal cord injury. | 好像脊椎严重受伤 |
[32:32] | So you better have a backboard and a collar standing by. | 你们最好准备好背靠板和护颈 |
[32:36] | Copy that. You work on the inner doors. | 明白 你从里面想办法打开轿门 |
[32:38] | Copy. | 明白 |
[32:39] | There’s no keyhole. | 这里没有锁眼 |
[32:41] | This is an older elevator. | 这是老式电梯 |
[32:42] | They only have drop keyholes in the top and bottom floors. | 只有顶层和底层才有锁眼 |
[32:44] | Well, forcing these outer doors is gonna take time. | 从外面强行开门需要时间 |
[32:46] | Which we don’t have. | 可是我们没有时间了 |
[32:49] | Cap, go to the squad and grab a drill. | 卡普 去抢险车拿把电钻来 |
[32:51] | Anybody have a piece of paper? | 有人有纸吗 |
[32:55] | – Anything? – Here. | -任何像纸的东西 -这里有 |
[33:22] | All right, Cap. On that dot right there. | 好 卡普 看准纸上的孔 |
[33:26] | Straight through. | 直接钻过去 |
[33:32] | Otis, try it. | 奥蒂斯 试试 |
[33:41] | Oh, yeah. | 行了 |
[33:42] | – Nice to see you guys. – Come on. | -见到你们太好了 -快 |
[33:44] | All right, come on. | 好了 快出来 |
[33:47] | Stay put, don’t move. | 躺着不要动 |
[33:48] | Brett, Mills, you stabilize her | 布莱特 米尔斯 你们去 |
[33:50] | and you get her out of there as soon as possible. | 帮她固定并尽快救她出来 |
[33:52] | Hope this isn’t going anywhere. | 希望电梯不会再动 |
[33:54] | Only one way to find out, right? | 进去试试才知道对吧 |
[33:55] | – Right. – Don’t worry, ma’am. | -对 -不要担心 女士 |
[33:57] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们马上救你出去 |
[34:01] | You’re good. | 很好 |
[34:05] | Okay, on three. | 好 数三下 |
[34:06] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[34:10] | We’re fine. We’re fine, go! | 没事 没事 走吧 |
[34:22] | Gentlemen, for the second time now, | 各位 我第二次 |
[34:25] | I’m gonna ask about the status of Molly’s truck. | 问一下莫利餐车的处理情况 |
[34:29] | There won’t be a third time. | 我不会再问你们第三次了 |
[34:30] | The thing is, Chief, we can’t get it started. | 是这么回事 队长 我们无法发动那辆车 |
[34:33] | And if we can’t start it… | 如果发动不了… |
[34:35] | Mouch, that an excuse I’m hearing? | 穆奇 你这是在找理由吗 |
[34:39] | We’ll get it running, Chief. | 我们会开走的 队长 |
[34:41] | Chief, you have a phone call. | 队长 有电话找 |
[34:43] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么办 |
[34:44] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[34:46] | I think we have to go with the nuclear option. | 我觉得我们得使出最后一招了 |
[34:50] | Which is? | 最后一招是… |
[34:51] | Hey, Cap? | 卡普 |
[34:53] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[34:54] | Will you repair the food truck | 如果云梯队 |
[34:55] | if 81 takes over squad’s bathroom duty | 替救援队打扫卫生间 |
[34:57] | – for the rest of the year? – Mouch. | -你可以帮我们修餐车吗 -穆奇 |
[34:58] | Hey! Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[35:00] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[35:02] | Hey, Joe. I got some good news for you. | 乔 有好消息告诉你 |
[35:05] | – You are back on the wheel. – Say what? | -你可以回去开车了 -什么 |
[35:08] | Your driving suspension has been withdrawn. | 停职处分撤销了 |
[35:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:15] | You go to church or something recently? | 最近你去教堂祈祷了吗 |
[35:17] | Sometimes you got to believe, brother. | 有时不得不有点信仰啊 兄弟 |
[35:21] | Hey, Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[35:23] | Coach Bowden called me into his office! | 博登队长告诉我了个好消息 |
[35:25] | Are you guys ready for the ride of your lives? | 你们准备好上车爽一把了吗 |
[35:28] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[35:31] | Man, what are you doing? | 老兄 你干什么呢 |
[35:34] | I’m so sorry, Otis. | 抱歉 奥蒂斯 |
[35:36] | Ha. Nephews, meet Joe Cruz. | 侄子们 这是乔·克鲁兹 |
[35:39] | Joe loves to pretend he drives the truck. | 乔最喜欢假装自己开云梯车了 |
[35:44] | – Okay. – Na zdorovie. | -好了 -玩得开心 |
[35:46] | All right, get in there. | 好 大家上车吧 |
[36:08] | Really? You’re really not gonna say anything? | 搞什么 你真的不打算说我吗 |
[36:11] | Why do you keep letting me get away with that? | 你为什么一直放任我不管 |
[36:14] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[36:16] | You were doing it on purpose? | 你是故意的吗 |
[36:18] | For days now, yeah. | 我都故意了好几天了 |
[36:20] | And you haven’t said a word. | 可你却一句话都没说 |
[36:22] | This was my worst fear, Herrmann, that you guys | 我最担心的就是这个 赫尔曼 担心你们 |
[36:24] | weren’t gonna treat me like any other candidate. | 不会像对待其他后备队员一样对待我 |
[36:26] | Dawson, if you wanted to be treated like any other candidate | 道森 如果你想跟其他后备队员一样 |
[36:30] | you would’ve cooled your heels | 你就该耐下心来 |
[36:31] | and waited for a spot to open in another house. | 等其它消防队出现空缺 |
[36:33] | – Now we’re gonna do this? – Yeah, we are. | -非要谈这个吗 -对 |
[36:36] | ‘Cause you insisted on working under Casey and now here we are. | 当初你坚持到凯西手下才造成了现在的局面 |
[36:43] | I want you to succeed, Dawson. | 我想让你成功 道森 |
[36:45] | I want to see that. I really do. | 我想看到你成功 真的 |
[36:48] | But you got to admit | 但是你得承认 |
[36:49] | that the dynamics of this situation are… | 根据目前的状况 你要成功真的… |
[36:54] | challenging. | 很有挑战性 |
[36:57] | Okay, so, take me off of Casey’s hands | 好 那就不要让我待在凯西手下 |
[36:59] | and let me shadow you on calls. | 让我到你手下啊 |
[37:02] | You want to be on my hip? | 你想跟我学习吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah, I think I could learn a lot from you. | 对 我觉得我可以从你身上学到很多 |
[37:11] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[37:15] | You can start by closing your compartment doors. | 那你就从关隔间门开始吧 |
[37:18] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[37:29] | And this has been going on for a year? | 这事儿都已经持续一年了吗 |
[37:31] | At least. | 至少一年 |
[37:33] | Maybe longer. | 可能更久 |
[37:37] | I thought we could work it out. | 我以为我们没事 |
[37:39] | – I know. – He allowed me to believe that. | -我知道 -他让我以为我们没事 |
[37:43] | You don’t have to go through this alone, Christie. | 你不用一个人承担 克里斯蒂 |
[37:45] | I’ll be right by your side. | 我会在你身边帮你 |
[37:46] | We’re gonna get you a good lawyer. | 我们会帮你找个好律师 |
[37:48] | No, I’m… I’m tired of fighting. | 不 我不想继续跟他斗了 |
[37:51] | I just want to settle this and be done with it. | 我只想尽快解决这件事 |
[37:54] | Chrissy, you can’t let him get away with this. | 克里斯 你不能让他轻易逃脱 |
[37:57] | Matt, it’s my life and I just want to get on with it. | 马特 我想走出过去继续我的生活 |
[38:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:17] | Listen, I’ve been where you are, Violet. | 我也经历过你们现在的情况 维尔莉特 |
[38:22] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[38:25] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[38:28] | Come here. | 来 |
[38:37] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[38:38] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[38:42] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要这么垂头丧气 |
[38:44] | You can’t fight this battle for her, you know? | 你不能帮她去斗争 知道吗 |
[38:54] | Chief. | 队长 |
[38:55] | Don’t act so damned surprised. | 不要一副惊讶的表情 |
[38:56] | I have been in a bar before, Lieutenant. | 我以前又不是没进过酒吧 副队 |
[38:57] | No, I know. Just, don’t see you here much. | 我知道 我只是不太经常见你来 |
[39:02] | Donna wanted some time to herself. | 堂娜想自己独处 |
[39:03] | She’s been a little… | 她最近有点… |
[39:06] | unpredictable lately. | 情绪波动 |
[39:11] | Chief, can I ask you a question? | 队长 我能问你个问题吗 |
[39:13] | What did it cost you to get Cruz off his suspension? | 为了让克鲁兹的处分撤销你付出了什么代价 |
[39:17] | I won’t be included in the next round of promotions. | 下一轮升职我是没机会了 |
[39:19] | That much I know. | 目前就知道这个 |
[39:23] | But we got to stand up for our people. | 但是我们得站出来维护自己的人 |
[39:27] | Even if it’s a tough fight. | 即使是场硬仗 |
[39:34] | All right, boys. Chop, chop. | 好了 各位 洗牌了 |
[39:37] | You know what we need? | 知道我们需要什么吗 |
[39:38] | All of us? | 我们所有人 |
[39:40] | A Vegas weekend. | 一次维加斯周末之旅 |
[39:44] | What weekend? | 什么周末 |
[39:45] | Next weekend. | 下周末啊 |
[39:47] | Come on! | 怎么样 |
[39:49] | I don’t know. You need a little more lead time, | 我也不知道 不过得提前订机票 |
[39:52] | or you get crushed on the airfare. | 否则一张机票你就破产了 |
[39:54] | Oh, never mind. | 没关系 |
[39:56] | Come on, all right, this is a squad trip only. | 大家都来嘛 仅限救援队参加 |
[39:58] | We’re going to Vegas. | 我们一起去维加斯 |
[39:59] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[40:00] | Yeah, sure. Good. | 没问题 没问题 |
[40:03] | Hey, look who it is. | 看看这是谁来了 |
[40:06] | What’s happening, Sylvie? | 你好 希尔薇 |
[40:06] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[40:08] | How you doing? You okay? | 你还好吗 怎么样 |
[40:10] | Yeah, yeah, I am. | 我挺好的 |
[40:14] | That’s good. Cheers. Grab a seat. | 那就好 干杯 坐吧 |
[40:15] | – You want to get down on this? – Come on, girl. | -你要一起坐吗 -来吧 妹子 |
[40:31] | I’m gonna make a firefighter out of you. | 我要把你打造成一个真正的消防员 |
[40:36] | That’s exactly what I want. | 我正希望如此 |
[40:55] | Shut up and listen, Jim. | 闭嘴听我说 吉姆 |
[40:59] | I’m gonna come to your office at 8:00 a.m. sharp, | 明天八点我会准时去你办公室 |
[41:02] | and we’re gonna take a long hard look at your books. | 我们会好好查查你的账 |
[41:06] | So, Keri… | 所以 凯瑞 |
[41:10] | Why don’t you have those ready, huh? | 到时候你记得都准备好 |
[41:13] | I don’t know what Christie told you– | 我不知道克里斯蒂跟你说了什么 |
[41:14] | One more word, and I’ll knock you flat on your ass. | 你再说一个字 我就把你揍个好看 |
[41:26] | 8:00 a.m. | 明天八点 |
[41:30] | Don’t make me come find you. | 不要非得让我纠你出来 |