时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Coming back to 51? | 你要回51号消防队吗 |
[00:04] | Nothing but misery and heartbreak there. | 那里除了悲痛就是心碎 |
[00:06] | Come on, Shay. Fight for me, Shay. | 撑着点 夏伊 别放弃 |
[00:08] | Come on, Shay! | 醒醒啊 夏伊 |
[00:10] | Gabriela Dawson? | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[00:12] | Sylvie Brett. I’m your new paramedic on 61. | 希尔薇·布莱特 我是你61号救护车的新搭档 |
[00:14] | I got a lead on your paternal grandfather. | 我得到了有关你祖父的线索 |
[00:17] | He’s living outside of Chicago. | 他住在芝加哥城外 |
[00:18] | Um…wow. | 真的吗 |
[00:20] | Our past experience with a female firefighter wasn’t real positive. | 上一次这里来女消防员时 我们有些不快 |
[00:23] | He’s not gonna break me, Matt. | 他摧不垮我的 马特 |
[00:25] | I can promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[00:27] | I can’t stay here, man. | 我没法在这里住下去 兄弟 |
[00:28] | Why don’t you stay with us for a while? | 要不你去跟我们住段时间吧 |
[00:36] | Hey, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[00:41] | – Hey, Kelly. – Hey. | -你好啊 凯利 -好啊 |
[00:42] | Wow, uh… new place is nice. | 你们的新住处真不错 |
[00:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:47] | Guest bedroom’s this way. | 客房在这边 |
[00:51] | Hey, uh… thanks for this. | 谢谢你让我借住 |
[00:53] | Yeah, no worries. I’m glad you’re here. | 别客气 随时欢迎 |
[00:58] | Yeah, so here’s your room and… | 这就是你的房间 |
[01:00] | spare sheets and blankets. | 备用的床单毯子在这边 |
[01:02] | Uh, thanks. It’s just for a little while. | 谢了 我只需要暂住一阵 |
[01:04] | Long as you need. | 想待多久都行 |
[01:10] | All right, I’ll see you after work? | 我们下班后见 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:13] | It’s good he’s here. | 他过来住太好了 |
[01:14] | Makes all the difference when you have someone to talk to. | 能有人听他倾诉真的很重要 |
[01:16] | Mm-hmm. Or drink beer with. | 没错 或是一起喝两杯 |
[01:18] | Ah-ah! Hands off. | 别想偷喝 |
[01:34] | Hey, guys. | 大伙好啊 |
[01:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:38] | Zombie dust pale ale. | 僵尸之尘麦酒 |
[01:40] | I got it when the distributor came by my bar. | 经销商来我们酒吧推销时买的 |
[01:41] | Thought I’d pass it on to you guys. | 想着拿来给你们喝 |
[01:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:46] | To be honest I’m just trying to kiss some ass, | 说实话 我是想讨好你们 |
[01:49] | ’cause Chief Boden put my paperwork through, | 博登队长已经将我的材料都交了上去 |
[01:51] | and I will be starting here at 105 next rotation. | 下一轮班我就会来105队报到 |
[01:54] | So I’ll see you in two weeks. | 所以咱们两周后见了 |
[01:56] | All right, you were honest, so I’ll return the favor. | 既然你这么诚实 我也礼尚往来好了 |
[01:58] | If nobody here is jumping for joy it’s ’cause | 这里没一个人为此事高兴 是因为 |
[02:01] | the last candidate we had, there was a little hazing. | 上一个来这的后备队员 我们故意整了整她 |
[02:04] | She got up in arms about it. | 结果她很生气 |
[02:06] | Caused some serious problems. | 惹出了不少麻烦 |
[02:10] | I’ve worked at a firehouse a long time. | 我在消防队工作很长一段时间了 |
[02:12] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[02:20] | Top shelf. | 好货色啊 |
[02:22] | Yep. Well, enjoy. | 没错 尽情享用吧 |
[02:25] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[02:37] | If the doctor is concerned, | 如果医生对此感到担忧 |
[02:38] | we should be able to get an appointment soon. | 我们应该很快就能预约到时间 |
[02:41] | Well, then you let me talk to her. | 那你让我跟她谈谈 |
[02:43] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[02:45] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[02:47] | If you think that’s best. | 如果你觉得这样最好的话 |
[02:51] | Uh, I’ll– | 行吧 我 |
[02:54] | I’ll check in on you later. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[02:56] | Yeah, love you. | 我也爱你 |
[03:00] | Hey, Chief. | 你好啊 队长 |
[03:00] | Kelly, how are you doing? | 凯利 你怎么样 |
[03:03] | I’m good, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[03:06] | You ready to be back at work? | 准备好回来工作了吗 |
[03:08] | If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果没有 我也不会回来了 |
[03:18] | Kelly, listen. | 听着 凯利 |
[03:19] | You do know that there is grief counseling available? | 你知道局里可以提供悲伤应对咨询吧 |
[03:21] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:25] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81, | 61号救护车 81号云梯 |
[03:28] | Squad three, boat accident, | 3号抢险车 船只事故 |
[03:30] | 22nd and Canal. | 22街与卡内尔街交会处 |
[03:35] | Hey, look who finally came down from the mountain. | 瞧瞧这是谁终于出山了 |
[03:37] | Oh, I’ve never seen him before. | 我怎么以前没见过这家伙 |
[03:39] | Are you sure you remember how to do your job, Lieutenant? | 还记得怎么干好你的工作吗 副队长 |
[03:42] | Forgetting is better than never knowing, Capp. | 忘记也总比从来不知道的强 卡普 |
[03:45] | All right. | 说得好 |
[04:13] | Oh, help! Oh, please save them! | 救命 救救他们 |
[04:16] | Hold on, honey! | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | Stand back, ma’am. Give us some room. | 请退后 女士 我们好干活 |
[04:19] | It’s all my fault. I left the truck in drive! | 都是我的错 我忘了将卡车熄火了 |
[04:22] | You have to give us room so we can lift this trailer up. | 请您让开 我们好把这辆拖车抬起来 |
[04:23] | You don’t understand! My daughter is in there! | 你不明白 我女儿在里面 |
[04:26] | My daughter! | 我的女儿 |
[04:28] | Mom! Help me! | 妈妈 救命 |
[04:31] | – What’s your daughter’s name? – Elena. | -您女儿叫什么名字 -艾琳娜 |
[04:33] | Elena, some fire fighters are on their way. | 艾琳娜 消防员马上就来救你 |
[04:36] | – Stay as still as you can. – Okay. | -尽量保持别动 -好 |
[04:38] | Mills, wrap a sling around this frame. | 米尔斯 用吊索绑住车身 |
[04:41] | Capp, get the winch cable ready. | 卡普 准备好绞轮 |
[04:43] | Let’s go! | 赶紧行动 |
[04:45] | Come on, chop-chop! | 都快点 时间紧迫 |
[04:48] | All right, Tony, take the winch cable back slowly | 好了 托尼 转动绞轮 |
[04:51] | till we get some tension in the line. | 慢慢收紧钢索 |
[04:56] | Okay, we’re good, Case. | 好了 凯西 |
[04:57] | All right, Cruz, let’s go. | 好了 克鲁兹 开始吧 |
[05:07] | I’m through. | 切断了 |
[05:09] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[05:11] | Watch his head. | 小心他的头 |
[05:17] | That’s gonna be the ambulance. | 那肯定是救护车 |
[05:21] | Elena, we’re coming down to get you. | 艾琳娜 我们下来救你了 |
[05:22] | Down on Severide. | 西弗莱德下去了 |
[05:24] | All right, down. | 好 下去吧 |
[05:27] | Down on Newhouse. | 纽豪斯下去了 |
[05:30] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[05:32] | Newhouse, see if you can kill the engine | 纽豪斯 看看你能不能关闭引擎 |
[05:34] | – without moving the truck. – Right. | -同时别移动这辆车 -好 |
[05:37] | Okay, Elena, I know you’re scared, | 好了 艾琳娜 我知道你很害怕 |
[05:39] | but I need you to trust me, okay? | 但我需要你相信我 好吗 |
[05:41] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[05:42] | Okay, lock eyes with me. | 看着我 |
[05:43] | – You good? – Uh-huh. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:44] | That’s good. Slowly give me your right arm. | 那就好 慢慢把右手伸过来 |
[05:47] | That’s good. Real good. | 这很好 非常好 |
[05:48] | Okay, work your way up. | 爬过来 |
[05:51] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[05:52] | I want you to lunge into my arms, okay? | 我想让你靠进我的肩膀 好吗 |
[05:54] | – Okay. – Okay, ready? | -好 -准备好了吗 |
[05:55] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[05:58] | Haul up! | 往上拉 |
[06:00] | All right, nice work. You’re doing great. | 干得好 你做得很棒 |
[06:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:05] | Mom! Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[06:09] | Elena. | 艾琳娜 |
[06:11] | Welcome back, Lieutenant. | 欢迎回来 副队 |
[06:29] | Most of the people you track down at your second job– | 你干第二份工作时找到的大部分人 |
[06:31] | – Not too happy to see you, huh? – Nope. | -都不大高兴见到你是吧 -是啊 |
[06:34] | What about long lost family members? | 久违不见的亲戚呢 |
[06:36] | How does that usually turn out? | 那通常结果如何 |
[06:38] | Well, I guess it would depend on | 我想这取决于 |
[06:39] | why they’re long lost to begin with. | 他们一开始为什么不见 |
[06:43] | I got my daughter a cell phone. | 我给女儿买了个手机 |
[06:44] | Now she’s calling me every five minutes. | 现在她每五分钟就给我打个电话 |
[06:55] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[06:57] | I just wanted to formally introduce myself. | 我想正式介绍一下我自己 |
[06:59] | I’m Sylvie Brett. | 我是希尔薇·布莱特 |
[07:00] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[07:05] | I just want you to know I’m really honored to be on ambo 61. | 我只想告诉你 能加入61号救护队是我的荣幸 |
[07:10] | Well, welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[07:16] | The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of | 我越想越喜欢你俩加入 |
[07:19] | you two guys getting in on Molly’s II. | 莫利酒吧分店这个想法 |
[07:23] | – Terrific. – All right. | -太棒了 -好吧 |
[07:25] | So now I got an idea how to convince the partners, | 我想到主意说服合伙人了 |
[07:29] | mainly me. | 主要是我 |
[07:30] | And it came from this show | 灵感源于 |
[07:31] | that Cindy and I used to love to watch, the Apprentice. | 我和辛迪以前喜欢看的一部剧《飞黄腾达》 |
[07:34] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了 |
[07:36] | Right. | 是啊 |
[07:37] | So how about this? | 这样怎么样 |
[07:40] | I give you and Cruz the rights to the name Molly’s II, | 我让你和克鲁兹来命名莫利酒吧分店 |
[07:43] | and you guys have to come up with a way | 你俩得想办法 |
[07:45] | to make money using that name. | 用那个名字来赚钱 |
[07:47] | Like a tryout? | 像是选拔赛吗 |
[07:49] | Like a challenge. | 是个挑战 |
[07:52] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[07:54] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[07:57] | You’re on. | 接受挑战 |
[08:01] | It’s gonna be very weird leaving here. | 离开这里感觉会很古怪 |
[08:06] | I’m ready for this, right? I can do this. | 我准备好了 对吧 我能做到 |
[08:08] | I’m ready for Austin. | 我准备好去奥斯丁了 |
[08:09] | You’re more than ready. | 你准备充分啊 |
[08:16] | Bet the first thing Walsh puts you through as a candidate, | 我敢肯定沃尔什给你这个后备队员的第一个难题 |
[08:19] | stair drills. | 就是楼梯演习 |
[08:20] | – You think? – Mm-hmm. | -你觉得是吗 -是啊 |
[08:22] | How about a training session tomorrow after shift? | 明天下班后训练一下怎么样 |
[08:24] | Sure, I mean, I did pretty well on stairs | 行啊 我是说我在学院时 |
[08:27] | – all through academy, but– – Yeah, but– | -在楼梯上的表现挺棒的 -是啊 但是 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I’m always up for more training. | 再训练一下也无妨 |
[08:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:41] | Glad you called. | 真高兴你打电话了 |
[08:43] | I, uh… | 我… |
[08:45] | I went off the grid for a while. | 我失踪了一段时间 |
[08:46] | I didn’t reach out to anybody. | 我没找别人 |
[08:48] | You don’t have to explain anything. | 你没必要解释什么 |
[08:52] | Kelly, I’m so sorry about Shay. | 凯利 对夏伊的事我深表遗憾 |
[08:55] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[08:58] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[09:00] | I just wanted to let you know that I was back in town. | 我只是想告诉你 我回来了 |
[09:06] | Maybe you want to get together sometime. | 你什么时候有空想聚聚吗 |
[09:09] | You want to grab a drink after shift? | 你想下班后喝一杯吗 |
[09:12] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[09:14] | I told Cap and some of the guys | 我告诉卡普和其他几个人 |
[09:15] | that I was gonna get together with them but… | 我会跟他们一起出去 但是… |
[09:17] | – All right. – Soon. | -好吧 -很快就跟你聚 |
[09:19] | You just let me know. | 到时候通知我就行 |
[09:21] | I got to head back. | 我得回去了 |
[10:04] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, yeah, maybe you can. | 是啊 也许你能帮到我 |
[10:10] | So what do you want? | 怎么了 |
[10:11] | I’m looking for a Leonard Mills. | 我在找一个叫莱纳德·米尔斯的人 |
[10:14] | Cody, lock digger in your sister’s room. | 科迪 把它关到你姐姐房间里去 |
[10:20] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[10:22] | I’m Peter Mills. | 我叫彼得·米尔斯 |
[10:25] | Leonard is my grandfather. | 莱纳德是我爷爷 |
[10:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:30] | Henry Mills is my dad. | 亨利·米尔斯是我爸 |
[10:33] | You got the paperwork to prove that? | 你有文件证明吗 |
[10:36] | No. No, not on me… | 没有 没带… |
[10:41] | I just want to talk to Leonard if he’s here. | 我只是想和莱纳德谈谈 如果他在的话 |
[10:42] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[10:46] | Look, I’m telling the truth, | 听着 我说的都是真话 |
[10:48] | but if you want to check it out, be my guest. | 但如果你想去查证 随便你 |
[10:51] | Just give my information to Leonard. | 请帮我把信转交给莱纳德 |
[10:54] | Tell him I came by. | 告诉他我来过了 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:07] | Here’s the drill. | 训练内容是这样的 |
[11:08] | I want you to hustle up those stairs to the roof, | 你需要尽快顺着楼梯上到屋顶 |
[11:11] | grab the roll of hose, | 然后利用管道 |
[11:12] | bring it back down, fast but secure. | 把东西带下来 要快但要注意安全 |
[11:14] | – I’ll be timing. – Okay. | -我会给你计时 -好的 |
[11:16] | – All right. – Got it. | -明白了吗 -嗯 |
[11:16] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[11:20] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 加油 加油 |
[11:21] | Move it! | 快 |
[11:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:03] | Gabby… | 加比… |
[12:06] | – Will you marry– – Yes! | -你愿意嫁给… -愿意 |
[12:07] | Yes, yes, yes! | 愿意 愿意 |
[12:55] | Morning. | 早 |
[12:56] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[12:57] | Some crazy guy proposed to me last night. | 有个疯子昨晚向我求婚了 |
[12:59] | – Hmm, really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[13:01] | I hope you took some time to think about it. | 我希望你好好考虑下 |
[13:07] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[13:08] | There is no way that Severide didn’t hear us last night. | 西弗莱德昨晚肯定听到我们的动静了 |
[13:11] | Oh, he didn’t. Never came home. | 不会 他都没回来 |
[13:13] | Bed wasn’t slept in. | 床都没动过 |
[13:15] | Well, do you think he’s– do you think he’s okay? | 你觉得…他还好吧 |
[13:18] | He said something about meeting Lindsay yesterday. | 他昨天说要跟琳赛见面什么的 |
[13:22] | Probably stayed at her place. | 可能住她那儿了 |
[13:24] | I’m really glad. | 我真的很高兴 |
[13:25] | I’m really glad that that’s still a thing, | 他俩之间还有联系 |
[13:26] | so he doesn’t have to… deal with everything solo. | 所以他不必所有事情都自己扛着 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, it’s just– | 抱歉 只是… |
[13:44] | It’s just nuts the way this wave of it just suddenly hits me. | 只是心底的那种情绪又突然涌现了出来 |
[13:52] | You got to talk to me when that happens. | 当你有那种情绪的时候一定要告诉我 |
[13:56] | What do you think this thing’s about? | 你以为我求婚是干什么呀 |
[13:58] | It’s not just the free sex, lady. | 并不是为了有免费的炮可以打 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Just the thing is | 就是… |
[14:09] | this morning when I woke up, | 今早我醒来的时候 |
[14:13] | my first thought was I can’t wait to tell Shay. | 第一件事就是想迫不及待地告诉夏伊 |
[14:21] | She helped me buy the ring. | 她帮我挑的戒指 |
[14:24] | She was really happy for us. | 她真的很为咱俩高兴 |
[14:40] | Hey, who we got here? | 这个小可爱是谁 |
[14:42] | – Oh, this is my daughter. – Naomi. | -这是我女儿 -我叫内奥米 |
[14:44] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:46] | Christopher. | 我是克里斯托弗 |
[14:47] | Glad to have someone with manners in the house. | 很高兴来了个有礼貌的小朋友 |
[14:50] | Baby, go do your homework, okay? | 宝贝 你去做作业吧 好吗 |
[14:54] | Chief, my daughter’s school is off this week, | 队长 这周我女儿学校放假 |
[14:56] | so she’s gonna be hanging out here, if that’s cool. | 如果没问题的话 我想把她留在这儿 |
[14:58] | She’s been around firehouses. | 她以前在消防局待过 |
[15:00] | She knows how to stay out of the way. | 不会妨碍到我们的 |
[15:02] | Well, I hope so. This is a workplace. | 但愿如此 这是工作场所 |
[15:09] | Don’t worry. He’ll be fine with it. | 别担心 他会同意的 |
[15:11] | Something’s been going on with him the last few days. | 他最近心情有点不好 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[15:22] | Looks like you and Lindsay had a late night. | 看来你和琳赛昨晚睡得很晚呀 |
[15:25] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:30] | What happened at the academy? | 昨晚消防学院里发生什么事儿了 |
[15:33] | Me and Dawson are officially engaged. | 我和道森正式订婚了 |
[15:37] | – Congrats, man. – Thanks. | -恭喜了 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[15:38] | – That’s great. I’m happy for you. – Yeah. | -真好 替你感到高兴 -谢谢 |
[15:40] | We’re–yeah, we’re trying to keep it on the QT | 我们打算先不公开 |
[15:44] | till her transfer comes through. | 直到她的调令下来 |
[15:45] | Yeah, no, I won’t say a word. | 放心 我不会说出去的 |
[15:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:48] | What concerns me is I don’t see anybody’s nose | 我担心的是 我没看见任何人 |
[15:51] | to the grindstone. | 下过苦功 |
[15:53] | I made it clear that I wanted to hear the proposal | 我说得很清楚 周四前 |
[15:56] | no later than Thursday. | 要听到你们的提案 |
[15:59] | Can we do Friday? | 不能等到周五吗 |
[16:01] | We will be ready on time. | 我们会按时准备好的 |
[16:03] | I hope so. Or else I’ll have to | 但愿如此 否则我就要去 |
[16:05] | reach out to other interested parties. | 联系其他有兴趣的人了 |
[16:11] | Roomie, you gotta help me and Mouch put this thing together. | 室友 你得帮我和穆奇搞定这件事 |
[16:14] | Why would I get in the middle of it? | 我为什么要搀和进去 |
[16:16] | Because you’re a Molly’s owner and you got stake in it too. | 因为你是莫利酒吧的老板之一 你持有股份 |
[16:18] | Come on, man, be our rabbi on this. | 拜托了兄弟 教教我们该怎么办吧 |
[16:22] | I guess, you know, on a purely advisory capacity. | 那我就给你提点建议吧 |
[16:25] | Guys, I’m working on a presentation | 伙计们 我在准备的这个展示 |
[16:28] | that’s gonna knock Herrmann’s socks off. | 绝对能让赫尔曼大吃一惊 |
[16:32] | Trust me, it’s taken care of. | 相信我 我都准备好了 |
[16:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:42] | It’s just you’ve been smiling | 从我们今早开工起 |
[16:44] | since we got on the rig this morning. | 你就一直笑个不停 |
[16:48] | Casey and I got engaged last night. | 我和凯西昨晚订婚了 |
[16:54] | Shut up! | 不会吧 |
[16:56] | For reals? | 真的吗 |
[16:57] | For–for reals. | 真的 |
[16:59] | I had no idea that you were– | 我完全不知道你们… |
[17:01] | Wow, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:03] | Thanks, Brett. | 谢谢你 布莱特 |
[17:04] | Yeah, we’re not telling anyone yet, | 我们还没和别人说呢 |
[17:06] | since married couples can’t work together. | 因为已婚夫妇不能在一起工作 |
[17:07] | But as soon as I get to Austin, we’ll spill. | 但我去了奥斯丁那里后 我们就会告诉大家 |
[17:11] | I am great with secrets. Don’t worry. | 我可是个守口如瓶的人 你放心好了 |
[17:14] | Main to 61, Truck 81. | 总部呼叫61号 81号云梯车 |
[17:16] | Man down, corner of Ashland and 17. | 一人昏迷 亚什兰和17街的拐角 |
[17:18] | I know exactly where that is. | 我知道那是哪里 |
[17:30] | I live right over there. | 我就住在那里 |
[17:32] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -是的 |
[17:36] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[17:37] | He’s cyanotic. Barely breathing. | 口唇青紫 呼吸微弱 |
[17:41] | Pinpoint pupils. | 瞳孔缩小 |
[17:42] | Does anyone know what this guy’s on? | 有人知道这个人是怎么回事吗 |
[17:44] | Most likely heroin or oxy. | 最可能是用了海洛因或者奥施康定 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna prep the naloxone. | 我要给他打一针纳洛酮 |
[17:47] | Hey, hey, hey, get your hand out of there. | 干什么呢 把你的手拿开 |
[17:48] | Don’t you touch me. | 别碰我 |
[17:49] | Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[17:51] | Back off, give us some space. | 往后退 给我们一点空间 |
[17:56] | Hey, what’s in the needle? | 针里面是什么 |
[17:57] | Give me some space or this guy’s gonna die. | 再不给我们腾点空间他就要死了 |
[18:04] | Hey, beat it! | 快闪开 |
[18:07] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[18:14] | – What the hell? – You’re all right. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[18:15] | We gave you a shot of naloxone. | 我们给你打了一针纳洛酮 |
[18:18] | Hold up, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[18:20] | Ohh… man! | 天呐 |
[18:22] | – I want my high back. – Okay. | -我还想继续嗨呢 -行了 |
[18:24] | Let’s go to the hospital and get you checked out. | 我们一起去医院给你做个检查 |
[18:25] | Let’s go, come on. | 走吧 起来 |
[18:32] | Well, I’m certainly not gonna chase him down. | 我绝对不会去追他的 |
[18:39] | You really live around here? | 你真的住在这里吗 |
[18:51] | The landlord just wanted one month’s rent | 房东只收一个月的押金 |
[18:53] | for a security deposit, which was key for me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[18:59] | Hey, Hector, do me a favor | 赫克托 你就当是做好事了 |
[19:02] | and don’t urinate in the entryway anymore. | 别再在入口通道这里小便了 |
[19:04] | Use the alley. | 在小巷子里面小便吧 |
[19:06] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[19:11] | Come on, Brett. You can’t live here. | 布莱特 你不能住这里 |
[19:17] | Oh, this is great. | 好吧 这里还挺不错 |
[19:20] | – Right? – Yeah! | -对吧 -是啊 |
[19:21] | Hardwood floors, original detailing. | 实木地板 装饰新颖 |
[19:23] | Come on, I’ll give you the tour. | 来吧 我带你看看房子 |
[19:29] | Wow, you must, uh, must really trust your neighbors. | 你肯定 肯定很信任你的邻居吧 |
[19:33] | I still need to set up a checking account here. | 我还得在这里办一个活期存款账户 |
[19:37] | Here, see the kitchen. | 来吧 看看厨房 |
[19:44] | Casey, Dawson, can I talk to you two, please? | 凯西 道森 我能和你们俩谈谈吗 |
[19:52] | Chief Tiberg of CFD headquarters just called. | 总部的泰伯队长刚打电话来 |
[19:55] | Wants to see you after shift. | 下班后想和你们见一面 |
[19:57] | – You’re getting your shield. – When? Now? | -你要走马上任了 -什么时候 现在吗 |
[19:59] | I thought that was happening in two weeks. | 我以为还要两周呢 |
[20:01] | Well, maybe he’s pushing your start date up, so… | 也许他把你的上任时间提前了 所以 |
[20:04] | Go get ’em. | 快去吧 |
[20:17] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队长你好 |
[20:27] | Hey, Chief Tiberg, good to see you. | 泰伯队长您好 很高兴见到您 |
[20:30] | Good to see you, Dawson. Have a seat. | 很高兴见到你 道森 坐吧 |
[20:38] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我要告诉你一个坏消息 |
[20:40] | The transfer to 105 didn’t go through. | 你调到105大队的调令没有通过 |
[20:45] | What? | 什么 |
[20:46] | There’s nothing personal about this, | 此事无关私人感情问题 |
[20:48] | but 105 has filled their candidate slot. | 但105大队已经提交了他们的后备队员人选 |
[20:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:52] | I-I was told that they were holding the slot for me. | 我以为他们那个空缺是留给我的 |
[20:55] | Apparently they found somebody they felt was a better fit. | 显然他们觉得有人比你更适合 |
[21:00] | Let me guess–a guy. | 让我猜猜看 是个男的对吧 |
[21:04] | The department does not permit gender | 消防局不允许性别问题 |
[21:05] | to be a part of these decisions. | 干涉到最终决定 |
[21:08] | Lieutenant Welch is well aware of that. | 韦尔奇副队长很明白这一点 |
[21:10] | As long as there are no problems, your hat will go back | 只要没有别的问题 你会跟其他毕业学员 |
[21:13] | into the ring for a candidate position somewhere else. | 一起等待新的后备职位空缺 |
[21:17] | Are there any problems? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[21:20] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[21:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:24] | But you should know it might be some time | 但你得知道 可能还得等一段时间 |
[21:26] | before a slot opens up. | 才会有位置空缺出来 |
[21:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:30] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[21:45] | Tiberg should’ve told me that this was coming. | 泰伯该事先告诉我一声的 |
[21:48] | I feel responsible. | 我也有责任 |
[21:49] | I asked you to stay at 51 longer. | 是我申请留你在51大队再待一段时间的 |
[21:51] | Chief, staying at 51 after losing Shay– | 队长 夏伊走后我能留在51大队… |
[21:55] | I wouldn’t have had it any other way. | 我真的非常愿意 |
[21:57] | The truth is | 可事实是 |
[21:58] | Welch was never gonna let another woman in that slot. | 韦尔奇不会让女人顶那个缺的 |
[22:01] | You dodged a bullet not going to Austin. | 你没去奥斯丁是躲过了一劫 |
[22:03] | I am going to talk to some of the chiefs. | 我要跟其他几个队长谈谈 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna reach out, | 去活动一下 |
[22:07] | shake up some trees and maybe something else will come up. | 通通关系 可能会有别的机会 |
[22:10] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[22:13] | Thanks, both of you guys. | 谢谢你们两位了 |
[22:26] | Uh, Lieutenant? | 副队长 |
[22:28] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个事吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, what’s up? | 可以 怎么了 |
[22:31] | How come my dad isn’t in any of these pictures? | 我爸爸怎么没在这些照片里 |
[22:34] | I mean, he’s been here for a while now. | 他在这工作也有段时间了 |
[22:40] | There he is, front and center. | 这不是吗 前面正中间 |
[22:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是哦 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | Ma. | 妈 |
[23:01] | I got your message. | 我收到你短信了 |
[23:01] | You went to see your father’s family? | 你去见你爸的家人了吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I tried. It wasn’t the warmest reception. | 是 我去过了 可他们态度不怎么好 |
[23:06] | I wish that you had come to me first. | 真希望你先来找我说一下 |
[23:09] | Why would I do that, Ma? | 为什么 妈妈 |
[23:11] | Every time I mention them, you just me shut me down. | 我每次提起他们 你就让我闭嘴 |
[23:13] | These are not people that you want to know, Peter. | 你不想认识他们的 彼得 |
[23:17] | Your father chose to put all this behind him years ago. | 你爸早就选择忘记他们了 |
[23:20] | Why do you want to dredge it back up? | 你为什么又要提起来 |
[23:21] | Because, Ma, I want to know. | 因为 妈妈 我想知道 |
[23:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | As soon as your father’s family | 你爸爸的家人在发现 |
[23:35] | found out he was marrying a black woman, | 他要娶一个黑人姑娘以后 |
[23:37] | they tried to stop it. | 就出手阻止 |
[23:41] | Henry’s parents, the way that they treated me, | 亨利的父母 他们对待我的样子 |
[23:43] | the things that they said… | 对我说的话 |
[23:47] | I think they were just trying to hurt me badly enough | 我猜是想让我伤透心 |
[23:48] | I would run away from your father. | 好离开你爸爸 |
[23:54] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t be. | -对不起 -不用 |
[23:56] | Just… try and understand. | 你试着体谅就好 |
[24:00] | Your father and I, we didn’t want that poison | 你爸爸和我 我们不想让这种思想 |
[24:02] | anywhere near us or our children. | 毒害我们和孩子 |
[24:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:19] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[24:21] | – Look, you promised me you’d sleep, Naomi. – I will. | -你可是答应睡觉的 内奥米 -我会睡的 |
[24:25] | But I’ve decided | 但我决定 |
[24:26] | – I’m not going to go on the D.C. trip with my class. – Yeah? | -不跟班级去华盛顿春游了 -是吗 |
[24:30] | And when did you decide that? | 什么时候决定的 |
[24:32] | Today. | 今天 |
[24:34] | Well, there’s still another couple of months, okay? | 还有好几个月呢 好吗 |
[24:37] | We can think on it. | 我们可以再想想 |
[24:41] | But if I go, | 但如果我去了 |
[24:43] | there won’t be anyone here to keep an eye on you. | 这里就没人看着你了 |
[24:46] | Well, maybe I was looking forward to a few days | 或许我就想过几天不被你 |
[24:48] | without your prying eyes, huh? | 监视的日子呢 |
[24:50] | Yeah, right. | 想得美 |
[24:52] | But… if I wasn’t here | 但…如果我不在这里 |
[24:55] | to remind you to be careful on the job, | 提醒你上班要小心 |
[24:58] | you might forget. | 你可能会忘的 |
[25:01] | I would never forget that. | 我绝对不会忘的 |
[25:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | Maybe I will stick around for a bit. | 那我就再陪你一会儿 |
[25:14] | Move over. | 过去点 |
[25:17] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[25:32] | – Oh, here we go. – Don’t worry. | -又来了 -别担心 |
[25:33] | I’m not here to get all hysterical on you. | 我不是来找你撒泼的 |
[25:36] | I just wanted to let you know | 只是想让你知道 |
[25:38] | that you just made the biggest mistake of your career, | 你刚做了职业生涯中最错误的决定 |
[25:42] | because I am a great firefighter. | 因为我是名优秀的消防员 |
[25:45] | And I would’ve worked my ass off to make sure that Austin | 我要是来的话肯定会拼尽全力确保奥斯丁 |
[25:47] | became the best damn firehouse in Chicago. | 成为全芝加哥最好的消防队 |
[25:51] | But I’m gonna go do that for another house instead. | 但我现在要去帮别的队了 |
[25:56] | Your loss, Welch. | 你的损失 韦尔奇 |
[26:03] | Hey, hey! Knock it off! | 我说你们够了 |
[26:04] | Hey, we’re just playing around. | 就闹着玩玩嘛 |
[26:06] | Hey, you know, I got a question for you. | 知道么 我有事要问你 |
[26:08] | You are making a killing on this place. | 你把这酒吧变得超火 |
[26:10] | You know something I don’t understand– | 可是有一点我不明白… |
[26:12] | fill the damn snack bowls to the top. | 你把零食碗装满呀 |
[26:14] | What are you doing? Fill these things up! | 搞什么 快装满 |
[26:16] | How many has he had? | 他喝了多少 |
[26:18] | Many. | 不少了 |
[26:19] | There’s no pretzels. There’s just peanuts. | 没椒盐脆饼了 只有花生 |
[26:21] | You could put cashews, | 你再加点腰果 |
[26:23] | all other kinds of treats to eat at the bar. | 或者酒吧里什么别的吃的嘛 |
[26:26] | There’s lots of– | 还有好多… |
[26:27] | Hey, there she is. | 是你啊 |
[26:30] | – Hey. – Come on over. | -你好 -过来坐 |
[26:32] | Herrmann told me to come by, so… | 赫尔曼让我过来 所以… |
[26:34] | I bet. Grab a seat. | 我猜就是 坐吧 |
[26:35] | Make yourself at home. | 不用客气 |
[26:36] | Hey, Brett, thanks for coming by. | 布莱特 谢谢你过来 |
[26:40] | What are you– what are you drinking? | 你想 你喝什么 |
[26:42] | Vodka and cranberry, please. | 伏特加加小红莓 |
[26:44] | No, no, that won’t– she doesn’t want that. | 别别 她不要那个 |
[26:47] | Two scotch and sodas. | 两杯苏格兰苏打 |
[26:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:00] | It’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 不是吗 |
[27:04] | I mean, come on. Hey, Herrmann, | 赫尔曼 拜托 |
[27:05] | I’m not the only one who sees it, right? | 不是只有我一个人看到了 对吧 |
[27:10] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[27:16] | Herrmann, what the– I ordered some drinks. | 赫尔曼 我点了酒 |
[27:18] | Where are the drinks? | 我的酒呢 |
[27:21] | I think you had enough. | 我觉得你喝得够多了 |
[27:25] | What? Come on, man, what are you talking– | 什么 拜托 你说什么呢 |
[27:26] | I’m not driving. Don’t worry about it. | 我不开车 别担心 |
[27:27] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[27:28] | I’m your friend, | 我是你的朋友 |
[27:29] | and I’m telling you I think you had too much to drink. | 我告诉你你喝得够多了 |
[27:32] | There’s people that you work with here. | 这里还有你的同事呢 |
[27:33] | What are you talk–her? What are you talking? | 你说她吗 你说什么呢 |
[27:34] | I’m just busting– I’m just playing around. | 我就只是 我只是寻开心而已 |
[27:37] | I’m just having fun. I’m just getting to know her. | 我只是找乐子 刚开始了解她 |
[27:39] | We’re– | 我们 |
[27:40] | Let me find, uh– let me find you a cab. | 我…我帮你打辆出租车吧 |
[27:43] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[27:44] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[27:45] | Are you guys– you putting me on? | 你们大家在难为我吗 |
[27:47] | Guys, I’m sitting down. I’m having a drink. | 大伙儿 我只是坐这儿喝上一杯 |
[27:49] | I’m gonna enjoy myself, | 让自己开心 |
[27:49] | and all of a sudden it’s an intervention? | 怎么突然就变成劝诫会了呢 |
[27:51] | No, no, no, no, come on. | 不不 别这样 |
[27:52] | It’s just your buddies wanting to make sure | 你的朋友只想确保 |
[27:54] | you get home safe. | 你安全到家 |
[27:56] | Come on, Kelly, let’s go. | 好啦 凯利 我们走吧 |
[27:57] | You know– you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:00] | Brett, come on, you and me, we’re going over to Game Day. | 布莱特 我们两个去游戏日酒吧 |
[28:02] | It’s at the end of the street. We’re gonna go. | 在街尾 我们走 |
[28:04] | We’re gonna have a blast. | 让我们大喝一场 |
[28:05] | – Game day burned down, men. – Oh, yeah. | -游戏日被烧毁了 -对哦 |
[28:09] | Town Lounge. | 小镇休闲吧 |
[28:14] | Anybody? | 有人一起吗 |
[28:23] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:25] | Later. | 回头见 |
[28:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | How you doing, Lieutenant? | 你怎么样 副队 |
[28:44] | Good. | 挺好 |
[28:59] | Severide still staying at your place? | 西弗莱德还住你那儿吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[29:05] | Eh, he was in Molly’s last night, | 他昨晚在莫利酒吧 |
[29:07] | ten sheets to the wind. | 喝得烂醉 |
[29:10] | He say anything about it? | 他说什么了吗 |
[29:11] | No, didn’t see him. | 没 没见着他 |
[29:13] | Figured he’s been crashing with Lindsay. | 猜他去琳赛那儿过夜了 |
[29:15] | Yeah, guys on first watch | 早班的人说 |
[29:18] | said he came in last night after bar time. | 昨晚酒吧打烊后他就来了 |
[29:21] | Went to sleep in the bunk area till shift started. | 然后在铺位那里睡到上班 |
[29:26] | Second time this week. | 这周第二次了 |
[29:30] | I’ll check in with him. | 我去问问他 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:32] | – Thanks, Herrmann. – Yeah. | -谢谢 赫尔曼 -没事 |
[29:40] | This game is ridiculous… | 这游戏太滑稽了 |
[29:41] | Guys, heads up. | 大伙儿 注意了 |
[29:44] | Presentation will be at Molly’s after shift tomorrow. | 明天下班后在莫利酒吧将进行发表会 |
[29:48] | Sounds great. We’ll be there. | 好 我们会到的 |
[29:55] | Hey, we’re gonna hear that pitch first, right? | 我们会先听到那个点子 对吧 |
[29:57] | Oh, I’d–I’d rather keep it fresh. | 我还是想保持新鲜感 |
[30:01] | Fresh? | 新鲜感 |
[30:03] | No, I’m the rabbi on this. | 不行 这事儿我可是负责出谋划策的 |
[30:06] | I want to hear what the pitch is. | 我想先知道你到底想到了什么点子 |
[30:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:12] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[30:15] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[30:17] | And that is how we will cross-pollinate, | 这就是我们相互渗透的途径 |
[30:21] | Bringing these dual tracks together | 让这两条轨道汇集 |
[30:24] | to form a single potent revenue stream | 形成一条有效的收入流 |
[30:28] | whose synergy will enhance both the status | 其共同作用力将同时提高 |
[30:32] | and the financial base of the Molly’s brand. | 莫莉酒吧的影响力以及经济实力 |
[30:41] | I didn’t understand a damn word you just said. | 你说的我一个词儿也没明白 |
[30:44] | And I don’t think you did, either. | 我觉得你自个儿也不懂 |
[30:45] | – I have a glossary in here. – Oh, the humanity. | -这儿有专用术语表 -有点人性好吗 |
[30:47] | – We’re cooked. – Hold on a minute. | -我们完蛋了 -等等 |
[30:49] | What–what I presented was a blueprint | 我呈现给你们的是为所有企业的 |
[30:53] | for success in any entrepreneur– | 成功而描绘的一幅蓝图… |
[31:00] | Herrmann | 赫尔曼 |
[31:02] | – worships Donald Trump. – Mouch… | -很崇拜唐纳德·特朗普 -穆奇 |
[31:05] | All Herrmann wants is a cool idea | 赫尔曼想要的是一个很棒的点子 |
[31:08] | about how to sell more beer and burgers. | 是想卖掉更多的啤酒和汉堡 |
[31:10] | Do you have a plan for that? | 这个你有计划吗 |
[31:18] | No. | 没有 |
[31:25] | Hey, you want to get some dinner | 你想一起吃个饭吗 |
[31:28] | tomorrow after shift? | 明天下班后怎么样 |
[31:30] | Let’s do it another night. | 改天吧 |
[31:33] | I’m meeting up with Lindsay again. | 今天我要跟琳赛见面 |
[31:38] | Ambulance 61, Squad 3, Truck 81. | 61号救护车 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 |
[31:42] | Victim injured in utility vault. | 有人在设备井内受伤 |
[31:56] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[31:59] | Where’s the victim? | 受害者呢 |
[32:01] | Who called it in? | 谁报的警 |
[32:04] | Let’s spread out, take a look around. | 大家散开四处看看 |
[32:10] | Hey, over here. | 在这里 |
[32:15] | Guys, can you hear me? | 你们能听到我说话吗 |
[32:17] | The victim on top is breathing. | 上面的受害者还在呼吸 |
[32:19] | I can’t get a read on the one under him. | 看不清他下面那个人的情况 |
[32:20] | There’s not enough room to get down there and carry them up. | 空间太小 我们无法下去救他们上来 |
[32:23] | Mills, we can lower you in upside down, | 米尔斯 我们可以把你倒挂放进去 |
[32:25] | get the victims handcuffed to some webbing, | 你用带子绑住受害者的手 |
[32:26] | – we’ll pull them up. – Got it. | -然后我们拉他们上来 -明白 |
[32:38] | Casey, right there. Check it out. | 凯西 那边 你看 |
[32:40] | Top victim’s holding a cell phone. | 上面的受害者手里有手机 |
[32:42] | He must be the one who called for help. | 一定是他报警求救的 |
[32:43] | But if he was okay when he called, | 他能打电话求救 |
[32:44] | how is he now unconscious? | 现在怎么会没意识了呢 |
[32:45] | Hey, they could’ve hit a gas pocket. | 他们可能撞到气藏上了 |
[32:47] | They could be asphyxiated. | 他们可能窒息了 |
[32:49] | – Let’s mask up. – Yeah. | -大家带好面罩 -好 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna need a hazmat and two backup ambulances | 65街8922号需要增派生化防护队 |
[32:52] | at 8922 65th Street. | 以及两辆备用救护车 |
[33:00] | It’s up. | 升 |
[33:06] | Stop. | 停 |
[33:08] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[33:19] | Winch line comin’ down! | 吊装绳索下去了 |
[33:26] | We’re good to go! | 可以拉了 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:44] | Get him on oxygen and the monitor. | 给他用氧用监视器 |
[33:46] | Make sure his O2 sats are good. | 确保他的血氧饱和度水平 |
[33:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[33:48] | Hang on, Mills, okay? | 坚持 米尔斯 |
[33:53] | Take it up! | 拉上去 |
[33:55] | Okay, second victim, ready to go. | 把第二名受害者拉上去 |
[34:10] | No pulse. He’s not breathing. | 没有脉搏 他没有呼吸了 |
[34:13] | All right, Mills. We’re bringing you up. | 行了 米尔斯 我们拉你上来 |
[34:19] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[34:20] | Pull him up fast. | 快点拉他上来 |
[34:23] | Get him up, damn it! Go! | 快拉他上来 快 |
[34:27] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[34:29] | The line’s stuck. | 绳子卡住了 |
[34:31] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[34:32] | – Come on, pull harder! – Mills! | -快点 使劲拉 -米尔斯 |
[34:39] | If his mask gets knocked loose and the gas gets to him… | 如果他的面罩松了气体进去… |
[34:42] | Here, I’ll try and unsnag him. | 我来 我试试把勾住的地方挑开 |
[34:50] | Hold him, hold him, hold him! | 扶住他 快扶住 |
[34:54] | Come on, Case. | 加油 凯西 |
[34:57] | He’s loose. | 松开了 |
[34:59] | Pull him up! | 拉他上来 |
[35:01] | Hang on, Mills. | 坚持住 米尔斯 |
[35:05] | Mind his head. | 小心头 |
[35:07] | We got him, got him, hold on. | 上来了 我们接住了 |
[35:09] | All right, I got his feet. | 好 我接住他的脚了 |
[35:10] | All right. | 行了 |
[35:17] | Mask was secure. Breathing normally. | 面罩没松 呼吸正常 |
[35:23] | What the hell happened down there, Mills? | 你在下面到底怎么回事 米尔斯 |
[35:26] | I don’t know, I… | 我也不知道 我… |
[35:27] | Started getting hard to breathe, I… | 突然就呼吸困难 我… |
[35:29] | I must’ve blacked out. | 一定是晕过去了 |
[35:31] | Maybe his SCBA malfunctioned because he was upside down. | 可能因为他倒过来所以呼吸设备发生故障了 |
[35:34] | Whatever it was, his vitals are stable. | 无论如何 他现在生命体征稳定 |
[35:36] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[35:38] | Glad you’re all right, Mills. | 没事就好 米尔斯 |
[35:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:40] | – Cap. – Yeah. | -卡普 -在 |
[35:41] | Check out that equipment | 回去的时候 |
[35:42] | when we get back to the house. | 再检查一下那套呼吸设备 |
[35:50] | Okay, so how do I get that color here? | 那我怎么才能把这个颜色弄到这里来 |
[35:51] | You need to click on that guy there, | 你需要点击这里 |
[35:53] | and that’s where the paintbrush is. | 这就是画笔 |
[35:55] | – It’s time to go. – Oh, oh, cool. | -该走了 -不错 |
[35:57] | Oh, no, no, please brother, please. | 不不 兄弟 等一等 |
[35:58] | You’re killing me. | 她走了我怎么办 |
[35:59] | Just–just let her stay a little longer. | 就让她再多待一会儿好吗 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry, Cruz. | 抱歉 克鲁兹 |
[36:02] | We got to hit the road. | 我们得走了 |
[36:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | – Pack up your stuff, baby. – Okay. | -收拾好东西 宝贝 -好 |
[36:07] | And don’t hit exit without saving. | 没有保存的话千万不要点退出 |
[36:09] | Chief, look, | 队长 |
[36:11] | I wanted to thank you for letting Naomi stick around. | 谢谢你让内奥米留在这里 |
[36:15] | She seems like a very nice girl. | 她是个好孩子 |
[36:17] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[36:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:21] | Well, there’s nothing better. | 没有比这更好的事了 |
[36:24] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[36:27] | – Let’s go, baby. – Let’s go. | -我们走 宝贝 -走吧 |
[36:29] | – You had a good day? – Yeah! | -今天开心吗 -开心 |
[36:30] | Yeah? You like the station? | 是吗 你喜欢消防队吗 |
[36:37] | Thank you for emailing those apartment listings. | 谢谢你发邮件告诉我公寓出租列表 |
[36:39] | Oh, yeah, I thought I’d give it a shot. | 我就是发给你看看 |
[36:41] | I’m good where I am. | 我现在住的地方挺好 |
[36:43] | Hector’s actually a better neighbor | 其实赫克托是个好邻居 |
[36:45] | than most I had back home. | 比我在家那边大部分邻居都好 |
[36:47] | – I was looking out for you. – Thank you. | -我就是帮你留意一下 -谢谢 |
[36:51] | You’re my first friend in Chicago. | 你是我在芝加哥的第一个朋友 |
[36:53] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[37:00] | Hey, you do a check on the SCBA? | 你检查过呼吸装置了吧 |
[37:03] | Yeah, I couldn’t find anything wrong with it. | 检查了 没发现什么问题 |
[37:22] | Wanted to let you know I talked to the old man. | 我来跟你说一声我跟老头子谈过了 |
[37:25] | He’s willing to see you. | 他愿意见你 |
[37:26] | He’s willing to see me? | 他愿意见我了吗 |
[37:30] | All right, | 好吧 |
[37:32] | you go tell Leonard Mills– | 你去告诉莱纳德·米尔斯 |
[37:34] | in fact, you tell anybody | 不对 你去告诉 |
[37:35] | in Joliet with the last name Mills– | 茱莉亚特那边米尔斯家的所有人 |
[37:37] | they can go to hell. | 他们都可以去死了 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:01] | Wow me. | 让我见识一下吧 |
[38:06] | I would like to take you through a quick proposal | 我想跟你说一下我想出的 |
[38:08] | I put together. | 一个小提议 |
[38:11] | The most successful new segment | 当今时代最成功的 |
[38:14] | of the food service industries today– | 食品服务行业新方向 |
[38:17] | food trucks. | 餐车 |
[38:22] | All right, food trucks are much cheaper | 使用餐车起步 |
[38:24] | than restaurants to start up, | 要比开餐厅便宜得多 |
[38:25] | so upfront costs are much lower. | 所以前期成本会低很多 |
[38:28] | Oh, and I did a little research, um… | 而且我做了一些调查… |
[38:31] | Total revenue for food trucks was $804 million in 2013, | 2013年餐车饮食业总收入为八亿四百万美元 |
[38:36] | and it’s projected to grow to $2.7 billion by 2017. | 预计到2017年可增长至二十七亿 |
[38:43] | Low initial risk, | 初期风险低 |
[38:45] | always a solid investment strategy. | 一向是稳健的投资策略 |
[38:50] | Now our plan is to turn Molly’s II | 现在我们的计划是把莫莉酒吧分店 |
[38:52] | into a mobile go anywhere business | 变成一台可以到处移动的车 |
[38:54] | that can supply everyone | 不论是芝加哥士兵运动场的球迷 |
[38:56] | from tailgaters at Soldier Field to students at UIC. | 还是伊立诺州立大学的学生都可以享受到服务 |
[39:00] | So while we’re making tons of cash | 在我们赚个盆满钵盈的时候 |
[39:04] | we are letting everybody know the name of the best damn bar | 我们还让所有人都知道了全芝加哥市 |
[39:06] | in the city. | 最棒的酒吧是哪家 |
[39:20] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:22] | He’s giving you the move… | 他要作出动作了… |
[39:24] | the rarely seen double overhead shacka! | 极其罕见的双手举高赞同动作 |
[39:28] | What? Yeah? | 什么 真的吗 |
[39:31] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[39:32] | – I love it! – Cruz! | -想法太棒了 -克鲁兹 |
[39:34] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[39:36] | Oh, hey, look at that. Oh, boy. | 天哪 你看这创意 太厉害了 |
[39:39] | Jeez Louise. | 我的老天啊 |
[39:41] | Holy smokes! | 简直棒呆了 |
[39:43] | Um, excuse me, I’d just like to understand | 不好意思 我想弄明白 |
[39:48] | why our baby has been put on the high risk category | 为什么我们的孩子属于高风险之列 |
[39:50] | and what we can do about it. | 这样我们应该怎么做呢 |
[39:52] | Your wife’s age, | 你妻子的年龄 |
[39:54] | medical history are the primary reasons. | 还有病史 是主要原因 |
[39:56] | And there are some markers that we need to keep an eye on. | 所以有些指标我们需要注意 |
[39:59] | What–what does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:01] | How are we going to move forward? | 我们要怎么继续保胎 |
[40:03] | Honey, let the doctor finish. | 亲爱的 让医生说完 |
[40:07] | The most important thing to understand | 你需要明白的最重要的一点 |
[40:09] | is this doesn’t mean that anything is wrong. | 就是这并不是说出什么问题了 |
[40:13] | Today’s ultrasound will give us | 今天我们做超声检测 |
[40:13] | a clearer sense of how things are developing. | 只是想更明确以后的情况 |
[40:23] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[40:28] | Here. | 这里 |
[40:31] | Well, so far, so good. | 目前一切安好 |
[40:32] | All these measurements are right where we like them to be. | 一切正是我们希望的样子 |
[40:37] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[40:39] | Already an active little one. | 现在已经是个活跃的小家伙了 |
[40:52] | Erin, hey! | 艾琳 |
[40:55] | Listen, I– | 听我说 我… |
[40:58] | I messed this one up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[40:59] | My bad. I was on my way. | 是我不好 我本来在路上了 |
[41:01] | I stopped at the bar to watch the Cubs. | 可是又去酒吧看了看小熊队的对赛 |
[41:04] | Ugh, I just lost track of time. | 看着看着就忘记时间了 |
[41:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:09] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[41:11] | Look, Kelly, | 凯利 |
[41:13] | you and me, | 你跟我 |
[41:15] | we’re cut from the same cloth, all right? | 我们的情况简直一模一样 |
[41:18] | I’ve been where you are, | 这种事我也经历过 |
[41:20] | and I know how hard it is, | 我知道有多辛苦 |
[41:23] | and I know you got to do whatever you got to do | 我也知道你得尽一切努力 |
[41:25] | to deal with it. | 去处理面对 |
[41:27] | So I will be here for you as a friend, | 所以我会作为你的朋友在你身边 |
[41:30] | but I will not be the girl | 但是我不会像其他小姑娘一样 |
[41:32] | sitting alone in a restaurant waiting for you. | 自己一个人坐在餐厅里等你 |
[41:45] | She was my– | 她是我… |
[41:48] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[41:51] | I know. | 我知道 |