时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If you really care about this woman, | 如果你真那么在乎她 |
[00:03] | then you’re gonna have to put yourself out there. | 你就得吐露自己的心声 |
[00:09] | – Leslie. – Stay right there. | -莱斯利 -待在这里别动 |
[00:10] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[00:11] | You think this is about the money? | 你以为这是因为钱的事吗 |
[00:12] | It’s about her being a liar and stepping on you… | 重点是她欺骗你玩弄你… |
[00:15] | I-I’d like to ask for your sister’s hand in marriage. | 我想让你妹妹嫁给我 |
[00:18] | Are you ready for your test? | 准备好参加测试了吗 |
[00:19] | Yes, sir. | 准备好了 |
[00:22] | Go. | 开始 |
[00:53] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[00:55] | Like I can do anything. | 感觉自己无所不能 |
[00:56] | Because you can. | 因为你可以 |
[00:57] | Oh, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[00:58] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[00:59] | Whatever it takes. | 只要努力 |
[01:00] | Whatever it takes. | 只要努力 |
[01:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:11] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[01:16] | Are they out? | 他们都出去了吗 |
[01:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:21] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[01:22] | Yeah, it kind of– | 是啊 有点… |
[01:23] | Way to go, Dawson! | 干得漂亮 道森 |
[01:36] | I’ve never been so turned on. | 我从没这么”性致”高昂过 |
[01:45] | Okay, you two, let’s talk in my office. | 好了 你俩到我办公室来 |
[01:53] | I saw Devon stayed over last night. | 我看见戴文昨晚留宿了 |
[01:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[01:58] | You know, it’s temporary until she finds a place. | 暂住而已 她找到住处就搬出去 |
[02:01] | You’re not really gonna do this again, are you? | 你不会重蹈覆辙吧 |
[02:04] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[02:06] | I promise. | 保证不会 |
[02:09] | So, good news, and, well– | 恭喜你通过了 不过… |
[02:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:15] | They found you a home. | 他们已经决定好你的去处了 |
[02:18] | You’ll be going to 105 in Austin. | 奥斯丁的105号消防队 |
[02:21] | Tommy Welch will be your lieutenant. | 汤米·韦尔奇会成为你的副队长 |
[02:26] | It will be a challenge, no doubt… | 毫无疑问 这是种挑战… |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:30] | But they have no idea of the tornado that is coming. | 但他们根本不知道你的真正实力 |
[02:35] | Thank you, Chief, truly. | 真心感谢你 队长 |
[02:40] | Two shifts left. | 你还剩最后两轮值班 |
[02:46] | I’m gonna miss you here. | 我会想你的 |
[02:47] | We all are. | 大家都会想你的 |
[02:56] | Nothing we can do about her placement? | 不能想办法帮她换个地方吗 |
[02:59] | You want me to do something? | 你想让我做点什么吗 |
[03:00] | They’re setting her up to fail. | 他们这是故意整她 |
[03:02] | And they will lose at that. | 那他们一定会失望的 |
[03:13] | Guys, we’re going for a ride. | 大伙 我们出去一趟 |
[03:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:20] | Herrmann, just the man I’m looking for. | 赫尔曼 我刚好找你 |
[03:23] | Nothing good ever comes out of that opening. | 这样的开场白 肯定没好事 |
[03:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, you can judge it once I ask you. | 好吧 好吧 等我说完了你再抱怨 |
[03:28] | So… | 是这样的 |
[03:34] | Donna and I are getting married on Saturday. | 我和堂娜打算周六结婚 |
[03:37] | Just a small ceremony. | 只是办场小型婚礼 |
[03:39] | I would like it very much if you were to stand with me. | 不知道你愿不愿意做我的伴郎 |
[03:44] | That’s just– that’s great. | 真是…太好了 |
[03:47] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[03:51] | Okay, come on. | 好了 淡定 |
[03:52] | – Come on now. – All right, all right. | -淡定 -好吧 好吧 |
[03:54] | – Aren’t we on shift on Saturday? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们周六不是要值班吗 -是啊 是啊 |
[03:57] | – Would you mind taking a personal day? – Yeah. | -你介意请一天假吗 -当然可以 |
[03:58] | It’s just that her parents were married on that day, | 她父母就是在那天结婚 |
[04:00] | and we think it’s destiny. | 所以我们觉得这是命中注定 |
[04:02] | Of course. Where? | 那是当然 婚礼在哪办 |
[04:05] | She wanted a church wedding, | 她想在教堂办 |
[04:06] | but it’s all so last minute, so– | 可这么晚才决定 只怕… |
[04:07] | Say no more. | 不用说了 |
[04:08] | You’re getting married at St. Ignatius in the big Cathedral. | 我来安排你们在圣依纳爵大教堂举办婚礼 |
[04:11] | I mean, I’ve had five kids christened there. | 我的五个孩子都在那受洗 |
[04:13] | Father Dan loves me. | 丹神父是我的好朋友 |
[04:15] | I’ll take care of everything. | 一切我来搞定 |
[04:17] | Thank you, Chris. | 谢谢你 克里斯 |
[04:20] | Yeah. | 别客气 |
[04:43] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[04:47] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[04:49] | Is lieutenant Welch around? | 韦尔奇副队在吗 |
[04:55] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[05:00] | Lieutenant. | 副队你好 |
[05:02] | Hey, Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[05:04] | So, uh…It’s official. | 已成定局了 |
[05:08] | – Dawson’s coming here. – I heard. | -道森会被调来这里 -我听说了 |
[05:11] | Don’t worry, we got the streamers on order. | 别担心 我们已经订好了欢迎横幅 |
[05:13] | Cake is on its way too. | 还有蛋糕 |
[05:16] | Listen, there’s something you should know. | 有些事我要告诉你 |
[05:20] | Gabriela and I are together. | 加布里埃拉是我的女朋友 |
[05:24] | Well, that’s just perfect, isn’t it? | 那真是太好了 对吧 |
[05:26] | I just want to make sure she gets the respect | 我只是想确保她得到 |
[05:28] | that she deserves. | 应有的尊重 |
[05:32] | Well, then we promise to take really good care of her. | 那我们保证会好好照顾她的 |
[05:37] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[05:46] | I assume she can cook and clean, right, | 我想煮饭打扫之类 |
[05:48] | along with all the other requisite female skills? | 还有其他女人该做的事 她都会吧 |
[05:51] | I mean, you should know. | 你应该知道吧 |
[05:55] | Listen to me, Welch. | 听着 韦尔奇 |
[05:57] | She’s not some load who snaked her way through the academy. | 她不是什么侥幸从学院毕业的累赘 |
[06:00] | She fought for this. | 这一切都是她努力得来的 |
[06:02] | You’re not at 51, Casey. | 这不是你的51号消防队 凯西 |
[06:04] | I don’t need to hear any more speeches. | 我不需要听你说教 |
[06:06] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:07] | What you need is to get your ass whipped. | 我看你需要被痛扁一顿 |
[06:09] | That’s what you need. | 你是欠扁 |
[06:10] | Lieutenant, we got a call. | 副队 有人报警 |
[06:27] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[06:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:31] | St. Mary’s. | 圣玛丽 |
[06:33] | It’s a boarding school. | 那是所寄宿学校 |
[06:43] | Otis and Herrmann are with me. | 奥蒂斯和赫尔曼跟着我 |
[06:45] | Cruz and Mouch around back. | 克鲁兹和穆奇去后面 |
[06:47] | Clock’s ticking. Let’s go. | 时间紧迫 我们走 |
[06:49] | Battalion 25 to main, | 25大队长呼叫总部 |
[06:51] | I need a box alarm. | 我需要一个火警箱 |
[06:52] | We have a fire, fully involved. | 有一场重大火灾 |
[06:54] | Me and Mills will take the top floor. | 我和米尔斯去顶楼 |
[06:56] | Tony, Capp, Newhouse, you guys take the second. | 托尼 卡普 纽豪斯 你们去二楼 |
[06:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:59] | Got everyone accounted for? | 点清人数了吗 |
[07:01] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:02] | Some kids had free time and weren’t on campus. | 有些学生放假了 不在学校 |
[07:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:26] | Hey! You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:27] | They’re trapped in the common room. | 他们被困在公共休息室 |
[07:29] | All right. Get out of here. | 好吧 离开这里 |
[07:32] | Fire department. Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[07:37] | There. | 那边 |
[07:40] | Stay low and close! | 保持匍匐姿势 跟紧我 |
[07:42] | Stay low! Stay low! Go on! | 别起身 别起身 走 |
[07:44] | Go! Stay low! | 走 别起身 |
[07:45] | Got another one. Go, go, go! | 这里还一个 快点 |
[07:47] | – I’m right behind you. – What about Chris? | -我就在你身后 -克里斯呢 |
[07:49] | – Take him! – I got him. | -带着他 -我来 |
[07:52] | Come on. Come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[07:54] | Let’s go. Stay low. | 快走 压低 |
[08:02] | You have one minute. One minute. | 你们还有一分钟时间 一分钟 |
[08:04] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[08:08] | – Last hallway, let’s go! – Right! | -最后一道走廊 走 -好 |
[08:13] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[08:21] | West wing’s clear. | 西侧搜救完毕 |
[08:28] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[08:34] | Anyone here, call out! | 有人吗 大声呼救 |
[08:47] | Hey, I’m all clear. | 我清查完毕 |
[08:49] | I’m clear too. Last one. | 我也是 还剩最后一间 |
[08:54] | Okay, I’m calling it. Everybody out. | 好了 我要下达命令了 大家都出来 |
[08:56] | Pull back. Everybody out. | 后退 大家都出来 |
[09:01] | I got one more, Chief. | 还有一个 队长 |
[09:04] | I got you, buddy. Easy! Easy. | 扶住你了 放松 放松 |
[09:08] | All right, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会救你出去的 |
[09:20] | Second floor’s all clear. | 第二层清查完毕 |
[09:22] | Severide, what’s your status? | 西弗莱德 你那边什么情况 |
[09:25] | Hey, you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[09:30] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[09:34] | Severide, talk to me. | 西弗莱德 回话 |
[09:38] | Severide, Mills. | 西弗莱德 米尔斯 |
[09:40] | Talk to me now. | 快回话 |
[09:42] | Severide, talk to me. | 西弗莱德 回话 |
[09:50] | Severide, talk to me now! | 西弗莱德 快回话 |
[10:07] | Top floor’s all clear, Chief! | 顶层清查完毕 队长 |
[10:09] | Okay, everybody, fall back. | 好了 大家都后退 |
[10:11] | Let’s go defensive. | 我们控制火势 |
[10:15] | Lacerations to the abdomen. | 腹部撕裂伤 |
[10:16] | Glass is still inside the wound. | 玻璃还在伤口里 |
[10:19] | Fire up the water cannons. | 打开高压水炮 |
[10:35] | Few more minutes, | 再过几分钟 |
[10:36] | then I’m gonna want a secondary search | 就进行二次搜索 |
[10:37] | for any fire lurking in the walls. | 扑灭潜藏在墙壁里的火焰 |
[10:40] | You got it, Chief. | 好 队长 |
[10:41] | I don’t know. I had one date I liked, | 我也说不好 有一个我喜欢的约会对象 |
[10:42] | but then I guess I blew it. | 但我好像搞砸了 |
[10:44] | She hasn’t called me in weeks. | 她几周都没给我打电话 |
[10:46] | One date’s not that bad. | 一次约会没那么糟的 |
[10:48] | Maybe I just won’t find | 也许我就是找不到 |
[10:49] | what I had with Mari again, you know? | 我和玛丽的那种感觉了 |
[10:52] | Maybe that’s just one of those | 也许那种感觉 |
[10:52] | once-in-a-lifetime type things. | 一生中只有一次 |
[10:58] | What’s up, Herrmann? | 怎么了 赫尔曼 |
[11:01] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[11:02] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:04] | Okay, but it goes no further. | 好吧 但是不许外传 |
[11:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:09] | Boden’s getting married to Donna on Saturday … | 博登周六要和堂娜结婚 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:12] | And I just promised him my church. | 我说可以提供教堂 |
[11:14] | Boden’s marrying Donna? | 博登要娶堂娜 |
[11:18] | Well, good for him. | 挺好的 |
[11:22] | You’ve already screwed this up. | 你已经搞砸了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, okay? | 知道了 |
[11:26] | And I just heard Father Dan use the word “Impossible” | 我问丹神父周六能不能 |
[11:29] | when I asked him if I could use the cathedral on Saturday. | 借我用教堂 他回答说”不可能” |
[11:32] | Did you ever hear a priest use that word? | 你听过神父用那个词吗 |
[11:34] | Actually, I have. | 其实 我听过 |
[11:38] | I ask the tough questions. | 我问了尖锐的问题 |
[11:40] | Hey, Newhouse, I got a question for you. | 纽豪斯 我有问题要问你 |
[11:44] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[11:45] | Well, my dad died when I was little– | 我小时候父亲就去世了… |
[11:49] | In a building fire like this one, actually. | 其实就是因为这样的建筑火灾 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[11:52] | No, hey, it was a long time ago, | 那 那是很久以前的事了 |
[11:54] | but my mom sort of kept me from that side of the family. | 但我妈不让我接近我爸那边的亲戚 |
[11:57] | from what she says, they weren’t all too nice to her. | 她说他们对她不太友好 |
[12:00] | My dad’s side, it’s always been this black hole to me. | 我一直没和爸爸那边的亲戚接触过 |
[12:04] | Look, I do this type of thing all the time, man. | 我经常做这种事 |
[12:06] | It’s more legwork than keystrokes, | 这是跑腿活儿 而不是办公室的活儿 |
[12:07] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[12:09] | I mean, I’ll pay you for your time. | 我会付报酬的 |
[12:10] | No, man, just buy me a few beers, | 不用 请我喝啤酒就行 |
[12:12] | and know I’m a hell of a drinker. | 要知道 我可是个酒鬼 |
[12:15] | Done. | 成交 |
[12:18] | Fire’s out, Chief. | 火灭了 队长 |
[12:21] | Shut down the water cannons. | 把水关了吧 |
[12:23] | Okay, men, look for anything smoldering | 好了 检查一下屋顶和墙壁 |
[12:25] | in the walls or the ceilings. | 有没有隐藏的火苗 |
[12:26] | Come on. Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[12:34] | Is there some sort of trick to this? | 这事有什么秘诀吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:42] | Experience. | 经验 |
[12:46] | All right, start pulling. Check everything. | 好了 开始检查吧 仔细一点 |
[13:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[13:05] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[13:19] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[13:31] | We got him. | 交给我们 |
[13:32] | We got him. | 我们来处理 |
[13:47] | I–I swept that room, Chief. | 我 我明明检查过的 队长 |
[13:52] | I remember the bicycle. I was– | 我记得那辆自行车 我… |
[13:54] | Kelly, let it go. | 凯利 别想了 |
[14:26] | What’s this? | 什么情况 |
[14:38] | It’s As-is. | 恕不退换啊 |
[14:39] | I don’t want any confusion about that. | 这点你一定要搞清楚 |
[14:42] | No confusion. | 很清楚 |
[14:47] | Bought it cheap. | 买得还挺值 |
[14:49] | I’d hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[15:04] | Did you tell Boden you can’t get the church yet? | 你跟博登说你没搞定教堂的事了吗 |
[15:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:09] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[15:14] | I haven’t played all my angles. | 我还没使尽浑身解数呢 |
[15:16] | I’m working on it. | 还在努力 |
[15:17] | Tick, tick, tick, tick. | 没时间了哟 没时间了哟 |
[15:18] | I’m working on it. | 我说了在努力 |
[15:20] | I just have to go back to Father Dan, and, you know, | 我只要再去找丹神父 然后 |
[15:23] | make a donation to the annex fund or something. | 给附属基金会捐点钱什么的 |
[15:29] | Dude, you don’t mess with a bride and groom | 兄弟 千万别在新郎新娘婚礼当天 |
[15:32] | on their wedding day. | 出什么状况 |
[15:33] | You have to tell him now | 你现在告诉他 |
[15:34] | so that he can make other arrangements, | 他才能想其他办法啊 |
[15:36] | unless you want a Game of Thrones Red Wedding. | 除非你想来一场《权利的游戏》之红色婚礼 |
[15:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:41] | Blood on the floor. | 血溅三尺 |
[15:43] | No one survives. | 无一幸存 |
[16:03] | Hey, Chief, you got a minute? | 队长 有时间吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[16:07] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[16:09] | Worried about Severide. | 有点担心西弗莱德 |
[16:11] | Yeah. Um… | 那个… |
[16:13] | I am so grateful– what you’re doing for me | 我很感激你为我做了这么多 |
[16:15] | with this church hookup. | 帮我找教堂什么的 |
[16:16] | It’s one less thing for me to worry about. | 这样我就不用头疼了 |
[16:19] | Of course, Chief. | 没事儿 队长 |
[16:23] | – That’s what best men are for. – Yeah. | -伴郎应该做的 -好 |
[16:26] | What did you want to talk to me about? | 你找我有什么事 |
[16:28] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
[16:29] | Nothing, really. | 真没事 |
[16:30] | I just, you know, wanted to thank you | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[16:33] | for trusting me with this. | 这么信任我 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:49] | I called, uh, I called to check on the kid from the school. | 我打电话问了问那个孩子的情况 |
[16:51] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别说 |
[16:53] | Well, his name’s Cory Jefferson. | 他叫科里·杰弗森 |
[16:55] | You want to go see him? | 要去看看他吗 |
[16:56] | No. | 不去 |
[16:57] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | – Did you buy a bike? – I did. | -你买的摩托车 -对 |
[17:06] | See, I’m okay. | 看吧 我没事 |
[17:08] | So maybe, since you’re okay, | 好吧 既然你没事 |
[17:09] | we can talk about Devon later. | 我们一会可以说说戴文的事 |
[17:13] | I’m not sure I’m ever gonna be that okay. | 我的承受力还没恢复到那个地步 |
[17:17] | Copy that. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Two more shifts till I turn my jump bag in. | 再过两次轮班 我就打急救包走人了 |
[17:40] | You’re gonna miss that jump bag. | 你肯定会想念那个包的 |
[17:42] | I’m not going to miss picking up vomiting kids | 我应该不会想念背着呕吐的孩子跑来跑去 |
[17:44] | on rush, I’ll tell you that. | 这点我可以肯定 |
[17:50] | But this house… | 可是这个消防队 |
[17:54] | this shift, Shay… | 每一次轮班 夏伊 |
[17:59] | Yeah, I’m gonna miss that. | 我一定会想念这些 |
[18:18] | I’m even going to miss those damn bells. | 甚至会想念这些该死的警铃 |
[18:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[18:31] | Every call feels like it could be the last. | 每一次警铃都感觉像最后一次 |
[18:34] | I’m going to put my picture right above the steering wheel | 我要把我的照片放在方向盘上 |
[18:35] | so you don’t forget me. | 这样你就不会忘记我了 |
[18:37] | You know, for when Chout’s your partner. | 防止侨当你搭档时你寂寞 |
[18:43] | – Over here! – This way! | -这边 -在这边 |
[18:56] | Hey, guys? | 你们几个 |
[18:57] | – Grab three backboards. – Got it! | -拿三个脊骨矫正板来 -好的 |
[18:59] | Looks like a drug deal gone bad. | 看来是毒品交易出现了差错 |
[19:01] | Main, we’re going to need two additional ambos. | 总指挥台 我们还需要两辆救护车 |
[19:03] | Copy that, 61. | 收到 61号救护车 |
[19:05] | More ambos on route to your location. | 已经加派救护车前去支援 |
[19:10] | Through and through over here. | 子弹打穿伤口 |
[19:11] | Pulse is weak. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[19:13] | There had to be a fourth guy here. | 肯定还有第四个人 |
[19:15] | You guys see anyone? | 你们有看到吗 |
[19:16] | There were a couple of skaters over there. | 刚刚有几个玩滑板的人 |
[19:17] | I think they called it in. | 应该是他们报的警 |
[19:21] | Guys! There he is. | 他在那边 |
[19:22] | Stop! CPD! | 站住 芝加哥警察 |
[19:25] | Bullet to the upper abdomen. | 上腹部遭枪击 |
[19:35] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[19:40] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[19:46] | No exit wound. | 未发现子弹出口 |
[19:47] | Left side’s diminished. | 左侧呼吸音微弱 |
[19:48] | Bullet must have traveled up to his lung. | 子弹应该到了他的肺部 |
[19:50] | All right. Dig an air express now or he’s dead. | 马上扎孔让他呼吸 否则必死无疑 |
[19:58] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[20:15] | Yep, I’ll owe you one for sure. | 好的 我欠你一个人情 |
[20:18] | Can you hold that for a day? | 可以等一天吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah, that’s all I need. | 对 可以了 |
[20:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | What can I do for you, Matt? | 有什么事吗 马特 |
[20:31] | Firehouse 87 at Logan Square. | 洛根广场的87消防队 |
[20:34] | There’s an opening. It’s Dawson’s if you say yes. | 那边有个空缺 你答应的话道森就能去 |
[20:39] | She’s asked for this? | 这是她要求的吗 |
[20:40] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[20:42] | She deserves better than serving under Welch | 但她第一次岗位分配不该就这样 |
[20:44] | as her first assignment. | 被韦尔奇毁了 |
[20:51] | I’m okay with this if she is too. | 如果她同意的话 我没意见 |
[20:54] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢了 队长 |
[21:00] | My sister asked if we wanted to visit next week. | 我姐姐问我们下周能不能去看她 |
[21:02] | She said she’s got a new pizza oven or something. | 她说她买了个新的披萨烤炉还是什么的 |
[21:04] | She wants to try it out on us. | 她想让我们当当小白鼠 |
[21:06] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[21:10] | Hey, babe, your phone’s buzzing. | 亲爱的 你手机响了 |
[21:12] | No caller I.D. | 没显示拨号人信息 |
[21:13] | Can you answer it and take a message? | 你能帮我接一下吗 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – Thanks, babe. | -行啊 -谢了 亲爱的 |
[21:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:25] | My ring? | 我的戒指 |
[21:31] | Yeah, I will– I will tell him. | 好的 我 我会告诉他的 |
[21:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:37] | Was it some guy named Mazin? | 是一个叫马津的人吗 |
[21:38] | I got to do an estimate on some garage repairs for him. | 我得去给他看看整修车库要花多少钱 |
[21:42] | No, I didn’t get to it in time. | 不是 我接的时候对方已经挂了 |
[21:44] | We’ll bring dessert. | 我们带甜点去吧 |
[21:47] | Great. | 好啊 |
[21:56] | How you feeling, Kelly? | 你还好吗 凯利 |
[21:58] | Be a hell of a lot better when people stop asking me that. | 如果没人这样问我的话我会更好 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:56] | Any word on this patient? | 这个病人病情还好吗 |
[22:57] | I was one of the firemen. | 我是当时在场的一名消防员 |
[22:58] | He’s critical. | 他伤情比较严重 |
[23:00] | We’re not hopeful. | 我们并不抱太大希望 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:06] | Do you know– do you know how old he is? | 你知道 你知道他多大吗 |
[23:10] | Ten. | 十岁 |
[23:30] | Looking for the beer? | 你在找啤酒吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah, I’m sorry, I finished the last one | 抱歉 我把最后一罐喝掉了 |
[23:35] | and meant to go get some more, | 本来正准备去买的 |
[23:36] | but then I got a call from my dad’s attorney– | 结果我爸爸的律师给我打电话了 |
[23:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[23:41] | Of course you did. | 我知道了 |
[23:43] | You don’t have to be a dick about it. | 你说话不用这么阴阳怪气的 |
[23:45] | I’m not getting into it with you. | 我不想搀和你的事 |
[23:47] | There’s nothing to get into. | 没什么可搀和的 |
[23:48] | I admitted I made a mistake, and you treated me rudely. | 我承认我犯过错 但你对我也太无礼了 |
[23:50] | I treated you rudely? | 我对你无礼 |
[23:53] | You left here like a coward in the middle of the night. | 你大半夜的像个懦夫一样离开了这里 |
[23:57] | – I– – I tre- – Shut it! | -我 我 -闭嘴 |
[23:58] | Not to mention you rolled us for about 5 grand, | 更别提你卷走了我们近5000块钱 |
[24:02] | so excuse me if my fuse is about this short | 所以 抱歉 我脾气就是这么一点就燃 |
[24:05] | since you slinked your way back in here. | 谁让你又偷偷摸摸溜回来了呢 |
[24:06] | You don’t know anything about me, | 你对我一无所知 |
[24:08] | so you can save your big man routine– | 你那些大男子主义什么的就省省吧 |
[24:09] | I know that you’re a thief. | 我知道你是个贼 |
[24:10] | I know you’re a loser. | 我知道你是个失败者 |
[24:12] | I know you’re bad news for Shay. | 我知道你会毁了夏伊 |
[24:14] | So why don’t you just take your stuff– | 你不如就收拾好行李 |
[24:15] | your stuff– | 你自己的行李 |
[24:17] | and crawl back to wherever the hell you came from? | 然后从哪儿来 就滚回哪儿去吧 |
[24:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:33] | He just blew up– like that. | 他就那样 突然发飙了 |
[24:47] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[24:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:59] | What’s going on, Kelly? | 怎么了 凯利 |
[25:03] | Just one of those days. | 心情不好而已 |
[25:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:13] | I gave an all-clear at a school fire today… | 今天在一场学校火灾里 我说里面没人了 |
[25:19] | And when we went to do the secondary search, | 结果我们进去第二轮搜寻的时候 |
[25:23] | we found a kid… | 发现了一个孩子 |
[25:27] | badly burned. | 严重烧伤 |
[25:31] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[25:32] | I was moving too fast. | 我当时搜得太快了 |
[25:37] | Too many rooms, | 房间太多了 |
[25:40] | not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[25:46] | He’s ten. | 他才十岁 |
[25:50] | The kid’s only ten. | 那个孩子才十岁 |
[25:55] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[25:57] | I don’t know that. | 谁知道呢 |
[26:05] | I’ll never know that. | 我也没机会知道了 |
[26:20] | So my first week in uniform, | 我当警察的第一周 |
[26:24] | I walk into a 7-eleven, | 我走进一家便利店 |
[26:28] | and I walk right up behind this kid stealing a candy bar. | 我前面的那个孩子在偷糖 |
[26:33] | He turned around, | 他转过身来 |
[26:34] | and he just froze when he saw me, | 看到我的那一瞬间吓得不敢动了 |
[26:37] | and then he reached in his pocket real slow, | 然后他又缓缓地把手伸进口袋里 |
[26:42] | put it back. | 把糖放回去了 |
[26:45] | No harm, no foul, right? | 既没造成损失 也没犯法 对吧 |
[26:48] | So I didn’t say anything, and he took off. | 所以我什么也没说 然后他离开了 |
[26:50] | And I got whatever stupid thing I was getting, | 我真是做了件傻事 |
[26:52] | and then I heard gunshots. | 然后我就听到了枪声 |
[26:56] | I ran outside, | 我跑到外面 |
[26:56] | and I see two bangers driving away, | 看到两辆旧车开走了 |
[26:58] | and there’s the kid. | 地上还躺着个孩子 |
[27:01] | He’s just laying dead in the alley. | 他就躺在那小巷子里 死了 |
[27:09] | And I’ve thought about it a thousand times. | 我成千上万次的问自己 |
[27:13] | Why didn’t I stop him, talk to him, | 为什么开始我不阻止他 和他聊聊 |
[27:16] | arrest him even? | 就算逮捕他也行啊 |
[27:18] | You know, he’d still be alive today. | 那或许他现在还能活着 |
[27:23] | And even though it wasn’t my fault… | 即使那不是我的错… |
[27:29] | it doesn’t make it hurt any less. | 我也一样很伤心 |
[27:50] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[27:52] | Severide blew up at Devon and took off. | 西弗莱德对戴文发了通火走了 |
[27:56] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah. It’s Kelly. | 大概吧 凯利那家伙 |
[27:58] | How’s anybody to know? | 谁知道呢 |
[28:03] | So… | 话说… |
[28:04] | Yes, go on. | 继续 |
[28:07] | Okay, I picked up Casey’s phone, | 好吧 我接了凯西的电话 |
[28:11] | and a jewelry store said, and I quote, | 是一家珠宝店打电话来说 |
[28:14] | “The ring is ready.” | “戒指好了” |
[28:20] | You knew about this? | 你早就知道吗 |
[28:21] | Don’t– don’t you lie to me. | 不许骗我 |
[28:24] | He asked me about it. | 他问过我 |
[28:25] | Don’t make me say anything more. | 别逼我再说了 |
[28:28] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:31] | What? Are you not happy? | 干什么 你不开心吗 |
[28:32] | No, yeah, of course I am. | 不 我当然开心 |
[28:34] | I think. | 应该吧 |
[28:35] | All right, listen up, everybody! | 听好了 各位 |
[28:39] | When I first met Gabriela Dawson, | 我第一次见到加布里埃拉·道森的时候 |
[28:42] | I thought to myself, “What’s wrong with this chick?” | 心里想 “这丫头是怎么了” |
[28:46] | And now she’s a candidate to be a firefighter, | 现在她变成了消防队后备队员 |
[28:49] | and I figured it out. | 我终于明白了 |
[28:51] | To Dawson! | 敬道森 |
[28:56] | Worst toast ever. | 史上最烂祝酒词 |
[28:58] | To Dawson. | 敬道森 |
[28:59] | Give ’em hell, candidate. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 后备队员 |
[29:02] | Give ’em hell! | 没错 |
[29:05] | Cheers, babe. | 干杯 亲爱的 |
[29:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:14] | I have some news. | 我有个消息 |
[29:17] | News? | 消息 |
[29:18] | Not a question? | 不是问题吗 |
[29:20] | Well, a question too, yeah. | 也有个问题 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 你说 |
[29:25] | How much do you love me? | 你有多爱我 |
[29:30] | A lot? | 很爱你 |
[29:31] | Good. Expect to love me more. | 很好 再爱点会更好 |
[29:34] | I want you… | 我想让你… |
[29:40] | to think about this. | 考虑下这个 |
[29:42] | This is a transfer request which has already been approved. | 这是张已经得到批准的调令 |
[29:48] | I want you to consider not going to Austin | 我想让你考虑下 别去奥斯丁 |
[29:51] | and go to Logan Square instead. | 去洛根广场 |
[29:52] | – Matt. – Just hear me out. | -马特 -听我说完 |
[29:54] | Starting at any new place is difficult, | 从哪里起步都不容易 |
[29:58] | and you deserve– | 你也值得… |
[29:59] | To be treated like every other candidate. | 有其他后备队员一样的待遇 |
[30:01] | Gabby, I– | 加比 我… |
[30:01] | He’s not gonna break me, Matt. | 他摧不垮我的 马特 |
[30:06] | I can promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[30:27] | You want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[30:28] | Yeah, just a beer. | 好 啤酒就行 |
[30:30] | This is the file I was talking to you about. | 这就是我跟你说过的文件 |
[30:33] | It’s just a couple of pictures, | 只是几张照片 |
[30:34] | my birth ctificate, a letter that my dad wrote once. | 我的出生证明 还有我父亲写的一封信 |
[30:38] | So this is your father, huh? | 这就是你父亲 是吗 |
[30:39] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 是他 |
[30:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:43] | Just don’t kill the messenger if the news ain’t rainbows. | 不过如果不是好消息 不要怪我 |
[30:46] | Not at all. | 不会的 |
[30:52] | You look peaked. | 你有点憔悴啊 |
[30:56] | You still haven’t told Boden that you’ve ruined his wedding? | 还没告诉博登你搞砸了他的婚礼吗 |
[31:00] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[31:01] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[31:04] | What the hell am I gonna do, Mouch? | 我该怎么办 穆奇 |
[31:08] | You’re married to an amazing woman, Herrmann. | 你娶了位了不起的女人 赫尔曼 |
[31:13] | Yeah, so? | 没错 然后呢 |
[31:15] | Let’s come to grips with the fact | 我们还是承认策划婚礼 |
[31:17] | that this is not a job for a mortal man, but for a wife. | 不是我们凡人能做的 还是让妻子出马吧 |
[32:04] | You’re the firefighter, right? | 你是那个消防员 对吗 |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:10] | He made a turn for the better. | 他的情况有所好转 |
[32:12] | Parents have been crying with joy for ten minutes. | 他父母已经喜极而泣十分钟了 |
[32:38] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[32:43] | Hey, Chief, I got to tell you something. | 队长 我有话得跟你说 |
[32:50] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[32:51] | The cathedral fell through. | 教堂没订到 |
[32:53] | I tried to strong-arm Father Dan, | 我都威胁丹神父了 |
[32:55] | but they got this AA meeting over there, | 但他们要在那开互诫会 |
[32:57] | – and they pay rent. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -而且他们付租金的 -你为什么不告诉我 |
[32:58] | I tried, but, you know, | 我想说的 但是你知道 |
[33:00] | you were so excited and all, and– | 你整个人那么兴奋 而且… |
[33:08] | Hey, Donna. | 堂娜 |
[33:10] | No, I was just getting the lowdown from Christopher. | 没有 克里斯托弗才跟我说了实话 |
[33:12] | No, I know you’re upset. | 是的 我知道你难过 |
[33:14] | I’m upset. | 我也难过 |
[33:16] | No, Donna, please, listen, where are you? | 不 堂娜 求你了 你在哪里 |
[33:20] | Why are you there? | 怎么会在那 |
[33:22] | Okay, look, just stay there, | 好吧 待在那别走 |
[33:24] | and I am coming to you, okay? | 我马上去找你 好吗 |
[33:28] | She’s at the firehouse. | 她在消防站 |
[33:30] | Why would she go to the firehouse? | 她怎么会在消防站 |
[33:31] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[33:35] | I know a guy he… | 我认识个人 他… |
[33:41] | How come you always know a guy? | 你怎么总是认识这个认识那个 |
[33:43] | Today. Christopher, today, of all days. | 今天而已 克里斯托弗 哪天不好 |
[33:45] | It’ll be really easy. | 很简单的 |
[33:47] | They got folding chairs. | 他们有折叠椅 |
[33:48] | I’m done with you. | 我不跟你说了 |
[34:06] | Did you really think that I was gonna | 没有51号消防队的人陪着 |
[34:07] | let you get married without 51? | 你真以为我会让你结婚吗 |
[34:11] | Hurry up, Chief! | 快点 队长 |
[34:12] | She ain’t waiting forever! | 她可不会一直等你 |
[34:13] | – Let’s go! – Come on! | -上吧 -快来 |
[34:21] | You all knew? | 你们都知道吗 |
[34:23] | You didn’t tell me, huh? | 竟然不告诉我 |
[34:30] | You can do this? | 你竟然这样对我 |
[34:31] | Yeah, certified online yesterday. | 昨天才网上确认下来的 |
[35:48] | Yeah, Chief! | 恭喜 队长 |
[35:52] | Yeah, Chief! | 恭喜 队长 |
[36:04] | There you go. | 棒 |
[36:22] | – Oh, oops. – I’m sorry. | -不好意思 -不好意思 |
[36:23] | Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 是我不好 |
[36:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:27] | Uh, no, you first. | 你先来吧 |
[36:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:32] | You’ve got a little– do you mind if– | 你嘴巴上有点…介意我… |
[36:36] | – Get it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[36:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:40] | So you’re a fire-fire– firefighter here? | 话说你是…消…消防员吗 |
[36:45] | 33 years. | 干了33年消防员了 |
[36:51] | Trudy Platt. | 特鲁迪·普拉特 |
[36:52] | Randy Mcholland. | 兰迪·麦考兰 |
[36:55] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[37:22] | Gabriela Dawson, | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[37:27] | you are the strongest, most single-minded woman | 你是我认识的人中 最坚强 |
[37:30] | I’ve ever known. | 最率真的女人 |
[37:32] | I’m a lucky man to have you in my life, | 生命中有你我很幸运 |
[37:35] | and I want to make sure that we’re together forever. | 我想永远跟你在一起 |
[37:46] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:58] | Truck 81, ambo 61, engine 51… | 81号云梯 61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[38:01] | Don’t answer like this. | 不要这样回答我 |
[38:05] | Real never waits, does it? | 救人救火要紧 对不对 |
[38:07] | Oh, go. | 去吧 |
[38:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:11] | Husband and a hero– best wedding story ever. | 丈夫婚礼中去救火 这是最棒的婚礼故事了 |
[38:15] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[38:16] | Kenny, can I ride with you? | 肯尼 我搭一下你的车好吗 |
[38:24] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[38:50] | Engine’s five minutes out. | 水罐车五分钟后到 |
[38:51] | Probably just a rubbish fire, but let’s keep it in check. | 可能只是在烧垃圾 但还是检查下为好 |
[38:54] | Truck 81, recon, knock it out with some silver bullets. | 云梯队 带上银弹去看看情况 |
[38:57] | Squad, search and rescue. | 救援队 搜索救人 |
[38:59] | All right, you heard him. Let’s move. | 好 都听到了吧 行动 |
[39:07] | Hey. | 夏伊 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:12] | I love you, you know? | 我爱你 你知道吗 |
[39:13] | I know. I love you, too. | 我知道 我也爱你 |
[39:15] | We’ll figure this out? | 我们一起想办法解决 |
[39:18] | Yeah, always. | 当然 我们一向如此 |
[39:23] | 新进二手货 物美价廉 敬请光临 | |
[39:25] | – Men, huh? – I know. | -男人问题 -是啊 |
[39:27] | Being a gay woman, you’d think I’d be done with them. | 你肯定以为我是拉拉就不会有男人问题了 |
[39:30] | Hey. | 我跟你说 |
[39:32] | Casey asked me to marry him. | 凯西向我求婚了 |
[39:35] | And? | 然后呢 |
[39:36] | And duty called. | 然后我们就出警了 |
[39:38] | You guys are gonna be great together. | 你们俩一定会幸福的 |
[39:41] | Yeah, we are. | 我们会的 |
[39:43] | Hitting floor two now. | 现在上二楼 |
[39:45] | Little more fire here. | 这里火势大点 |
[39:47] | Got a victim on the first floor, | 一楼发现一名伤者 |
[39:48] | fell down some stairs. | 是摔下楼梯了 |
[39:50] | Possible spinal injury. | 脊柱可能受伤 |
[39:51] | We’re on it. | 我们马上去 |
[39:52] | Mouch and Cruz are on the roof, | 穆奇和克鲁兹现在在屋顶 |
[39:54] | starting to vent. | 开始通风 |
[39:55] | Second floor is clear. | 二楼搜索完毕 |
[39:57] | Squad’s heading to assist. | 救援队前去支援 |
[39:58] | Say that again, Severide? | 再说一遍 西弗莱德 |
[40:02] | Severide, rescue squad, report back. | 西弗莱德 救援队 请回答 |
[40:04] | We can’t hear you out here. | 我们听不到 |
[40:08] | Squad’s heading– | 救援队正前往… |
[40:10] | Could be heavy concrete affecting the radios. | 可能是墙面太厚影响了信号 |
[40:15] | Truck 81, Casey. | 云梯队 凯西 |
[40:17] | What do you see? | 里面什么情况 |
[40:23] | House 51, anyone, report. | 51号消防队成员 收到请回答 |
[40:31] | I don’t like this, Kenny. | 情况不对 肯尼 |
[40:34] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[40:41] | Pull back–it’s flammable– | 撤退 是易燃物… |
[40:43] | Fire closing in! | 被大火包围 |
[40:45] | Out! Out! Now! | 快出去 快出去 |
[41:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[41:04] | Report! | 收到回答 |
[41:07] | Severide, report! | 西弗莱德 回答 |
[41:10] | Casey, report! | 凯西 收到回答 |
[41:13] | Truck 81, squad 3, report! | 81号云梯队 3号救援队 收到回答 |
[41:17] | Battalion 25 to main, mayday! | 25大队队长呼叫总部 求助 |
[41:19] | Mayday emergency! Mayday emergency! | 紧急求助 紧急求助 |
[41:22] | Anyone from house 51, report! | 51号消防队队员 收到回答 |
[41:24] | Report! | 回答 |