时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When you pulled the plug on our relationship, | 你说要结束我们之间的关系时 |
[00:03] | I had to assume that I’d never see you again. | 我以为我们以后都不会再见面了 |
[00:05] | Try to imagine how tough it’s been ever since I found out | 你可以想象一下 上周我有多么痛苦 |
[00:09] | that I’m carrying your baby. | 因为我发现我怀了你的孩子 |
[00:11] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[00:12] | – I’m scared. – Of what? | -我很害怕 -害怕什么 |
[00:14] | – The future. – I am moving a little fast. | -害怕未来 -这么做是快了点 |
[00:17] | That’s why I want to let her know this is real. | 所以我要让她觉得安心 |
[00:19] | I should be allowed to retake the challenge test. | 我也有权利重新参加测试 |
[00:21] | And believe me, I will not fail. | 而且相信我 我会通过的 |
[00:23] | Jones’s spot is not an option for you. | 琼斯的位子你不能顶 |
[00:25] | Doesn’t 81 need a new candidate? | 81大队不是需要新后备队员吗 |
[00:27] | You can’t serve under Casey. | 你不能在凯西手下工作 |
[00:32] | Hey, what do you think about going out | 你觉得下下周六 |
[00:33] | two weeks from Saturday on one of those dinner cruises? | 去游轮上吃晚餐怎么样 |
[00:36] | This is a disaster. | 糟透了 |
[00:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:39] | My firefighter test is on Friday, | 我的消防员测试安排在周五 |
[00:40] | and I just found out that Shay and I are scheduled | 但我刚发现那天我和夏伊 |
[00:42] | for a payback shift the day before | 要为上次闺蜜周末 |
[00:44] | for the girls’ weekend that we subbed out. | 和我们换班的同事顶班 |
[00:45] | I’m not gonna–I’m not gonna make it to the test. | 我没法 我没法参加测试了 |
[00:47] | Just talk to chief. | 找队长说明情况 |
[00:50] | Tell him you need to leave early that day. | 告诉他那天你要早点下班 |
[00:51] | He’ll make it work. | 他会批准的 |
[00:52] | – What if he can’t? – He will. | -万一他不准呢 -他一定会同意的 |
[00:55] | Deep breath, Gabby. | 深呼吸 放轻松 加比 |
[00:57] | You’re gonna make it to the test. | 你一定能顺利参加测试的 |
[01:00] | You’re gonna kick the test’s ass. | 而且你一定能把考试干掉 |
[01:05] | If that actually happens… | 如果我真能通过 |
[01:08] | I’m leaving 51. | 就要离开51大队了 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:15] | I can’t imagine that. | 我无法想象那会是怎样 |
[01:17] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[01:21] | But it’s you and me, | 但无论如何 |
[01:23] | no matter what. | 我们俩都不会变 |
[01:29] | It’s pretty ironic. | 说来挺讽刺的 |
[01:31] | Not being able to get pregnant is part of what broke up | 多年前我离婚有部分原因 |
[01:33] | my marriage years ago. | 就是因为我不能怀孕 |
[01:35] | Ah, but, you know, that was for the best. | 不过 那样做的是做好的选择 |
[01:38] | It wasn’t a good situation. | 当时我们夫妻的情况不好 |
[01:40] | Yeah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:41] | I’m just rambling, but, uh, you know, | 我不知道自己在说什么 但你知道 |
[01:43] | I just accepted that motherhood wasn’t gonna happen for me. | 我刚接受了自己不会成为母亲的现实 |
[01:45] | So this was a really big shock. | 所以这对我来说太意外了 |
[01:52] | The truth is, I can’t stop feeling like this is a gift. | 但我发自真心地觉得这是上帝恩赐的礼物 |
[01:57] | I understand that it is complicated | 我能理解情况很复杂 |
[01:59] | and that we’re coming at it from two completely different places. | 而且我们对这件事的思考角度完全不同 |
[02:01] | Not that different. | 没有那么不同 |
[02:04] | I didn’t expect to be a father at this age either. | 我也没想到这把年纪还能当爸爸 |
[02:07] | It’s a lot to think about. | 要考虑的有很多 |
[02:09] | And I want to give you time | 我会给你时间考虑 |
[02:11] | to consider how you want to be involved or even if– | 怎么看待这个孩子 就算你… |
[02:14] | Donna… | 堂娜 |
[02:16] | I want to be a part of this child’s life. | 我想抚养这个孩子 |
[02:20] | I have no questions about that. | 这一点我非常确定 |
[02:23] | Then you will be, of course. | 那你一定可以 |
[02:32] | New union bylaws? | 新的工会章程吗 |
[02:33] | No, this is a list of the items that will be available | 不 这是我本周六庭院旧货特卖会 |
[02:36] | at my yard sale this Saturday. | 出售的货物清单 |
[02:38] | Deals aplenty. | 品种繁多 物美价廉哦 |
[02:40] | What is a “makiyakinabe”? | “玉子烧锅”是什么东西 |
[02:41] | A rectangular pan, used for cooking japanese omelets, | 一种用来做日式煎蛋的长方形平底锅 |
[02:45] | in good to egg-celent condition. | 能做出很好吃的多层玉子烧哦 |
[02:48] | Hey, everybody, this is Rick Newhouse. | 各位 这是里克·纽豪斯 |
[02:51] | He’ll be joining us on squad to replace Clarke. | 他将加入救援队 顶替克拉克的位子 |
[02:53] | – Good to meet you guys. – Hi, Newhouse. Where you from? | -你们好 -你好 纽豪斯 你从哪调来的 |
[02:55] | Last job was Squad 6, south side. | 以前我在南边的6号救援队工作 |
[02:57] | But I’m real happy to be here. | 不过我很荣幸来到这里 |
[02:59] | Heard some great things about this crew. | 听说过很多这支消防队的事迹 |
[03:00] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:03] | Do we tell him | 我们应该告诉他 |
[03:04] | the “new guy at 51” job is jinxed? | “51号消防队新人必倒霉”的魔咒吗 |
[03:07] | Maybe he’ll be the one to break the streak. | 也许他会成为打破魔咒的那个呢 |
[03:11] | Test is in five days, huh? | 还有五天就考试了 对吧 |
[03:14] | Must have blocked it out. | 你一定准备好了吧 |
[03:16] | One second I feel 100% ready, and the next I’m panicking. | 我时而觉得完全准备好了 时而又觉得很慌 |
[03:19] | Well, here’s a possible solution– | 给你指条明路 |
[03:21] | You could just not take it. | 别去考试就行了 |
[03:24] | Sorry. You know I support you. | 我开玩笑的 你知道我支持你 |
[03:26] | I just–what am I going to do without you? | 但我不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[03:28] | It’s one thing to go a few shifts, | 偶尔换一两次班没关系 |
[03:30] | but you’re my lead, my P.I.C. | 但你是我的领导 我的队长 |
[03:32] | Look, you don’t need me around telling you what to do. | 你能独当一面 不需要我指导你怎么做 |
[03:35] | And even if I do take the test, | 而且就算我通过了考试 |
[03:35] | it’s not like I’m gonna leave your life. | 我们也还会是好朋友 |
[03:38] | I know that, but with the new job, the new hub… | 我知道 但你有了新工作 大家都庆贺 |
[03:43] | Bub, all the new hubbub around you becoming a firefighter, | 欢呼 庆贺欢呼你当上了消防员 |
[03:47] | you know, the excitement, you know? | 那多令人兴奋啊 你知道吗 |
[03:49] | Meanwhile, I’ll just still be here– | 不像我还是在这里 |
[03:52] | Same old same old. | 日复一日的老样子 |
[03:53] | Stop jinxing me, okay? I haven’t passed the test yet. | 别把我捧太高 我还没通过考试呢 |
[03:56] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61– | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:59] | Man injured, 4107 Logan Drive. | 有人受伤 地点罗根大道4107号 |
[04:14] | Big branch got caught in the chipper. | 有根大树枝在削片机里卡住了 |
[04:15] | Ross tried to kick it loose, but it snagged his pants | 罗斯想把它踢开 没想到树枝勾到了他的裤脚 |
[04:17] | and pulled him in. | 把他拉了进去 |
[04:17] | How far? | 他卡进去多久了 |
[04:18] | I tried to turn it off, when you guys showed up, but– | 你们来的时候 我刚把机器关掉 但… |
[04:24] | Please get me out of here. | 求求你们 救我出去 |
[04:34] | Hold it! | 慢着 |
[04:35] | You sure this thing is shut down? | 你确定机器已经关闭了吗 |
[04:37] | Turned off the ignition myself. | 我亲自关了发动机 |
[04:38] | That’s not good enough. | 那还不够 |
[04:39] | Herrmann, disconnect the battery. | 赫尔曼 把电源切断 |
[04:40] | – Don’t need any more surprises. – Got it, Chief. | -不能再出意外了 -明白 队长 |
[04:44] | We need to remove the housing to access the feed roller. | 我们必须打开外壳 才能看到进料轮的情况 |
[04:46] | – Newhouse! – Got ’em. | -纽豪斯 -明白 |
[04:48] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活 |
[04:52] | Power’s off, Chief. | 电源已切断 队长 |
[04:55] | Okay, you take the lead on this. | 这次由你负责指挥 |
[04:56] | Ross? Ross, I know that this hurts, | 罗斯 罗斯 我知道你很疼 |
[04:59] | but you’re gonna have to try to stay still. | 但你必须尽量保持不动 |
[05:00] | Just tell me– am I gonna lose my legs? | 告诉我 我会失去双腿吗 |
[05:03] | Ross, Ross, we’re gonna get you out, okay? | 罗斯 罗斯 我们一定会把你救出来的 |
[05:06] | We need you to take long, deep breaths. | 你先深呼吸 |
[05:12] | – What do you think? – One leg’s bleeding out. | -你怎么看 -一条腿严重出血 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna place a tourniquet, get a line in. | 我需要止血带 拿一条过来 |
[05:17] | I need you to go to the ambo, hang two bags of fluid | 还需要去救护车上 拿两包输液过来 |
[05:18] | and put blood tubing on one of them. | 其中一包插上导血管 |
[05:20] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[05:21] | The feed wheel is hydraulic. | 进料轮是液压式的 |
[05:22] | We’re gonna need to power this on to lift it. | 我们必须启动电源才能把它抬起来 |
[05:24] | No, we can’t risk starting the motor again. | 不行 我们不能再冒险启动发动机 |
[05:25] | It could pull his leg farther in. | 可能会把他的腿拉到更里面 |
[05:27] | If we take out the motor and disconnect the bearing guides, | 如果我们把发动机拿出来 再切断轴承 |
[05:28] | we can move him manually. | 然后就能手动把他救出来 |
[05:30] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[05:34] | – Fluids are good to go. – Great, thanks. | -输液准备好了 -太好了 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Ross, you’re doing great. | 罗斯 你表现得很棒 |
[05:39] | How we doing, Kelly? | 你们怎么样 凯利 |
[05:40] | We’re almost there. | 快好了 |
[05:44] | – Ready, Casey? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 凯西 -好了 |
[05:46] | Got it. Ready, on three. | 好的 准备 数到三 |
[05:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:53] | All right, on three. | 好了 数到三 |
[05:54] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[06:03] | You took the lead on this one. I’ll drive. | 你负责这个人 我来开车 |
[06:10] | It’s the crew from Austin. | 是奥斯丁的那伙人 |
[06:15] | Hey, how’s it going, 51? Trimming trees? | 怎么样 51号消防队 在修剪树枝吗 |
[06:19] | It was a crazy call, actually. | 其实是一次惊险的出警 |
[06:20] | Guy was stuck halfway through a wood chipper. | 一个人被卡在木材切削机里了 |
[06:22] | Yeah? You get him out alive? | 是吗 把他活着救出来了吗 |
[06:24] | Damn straight we did. | 当然了 |
[06:25] | – Hey, Welch. – Hey, Casey. | -韦尔奇 -凯西 |
[06:29] | Hey, I was sorry to hear about your candidate, | 你的后备队员 琼斯队长的女儿的事我听说了 |
[06:31] | Chief Jones’s daughter, man. | 深表遗憾 兄弟 |
[06:32] | That’s–it’s a terrible thing. | 真是太不幸了 |
[06:35] | Yeah. It was. | 是啊 |
[06:37] | Speaking of candidates, I heard your paramedic Dawson | 说到后备队员 我听说你们的医护人员道森 |
[06:39] | was near the top of her academy class. | 成绩在班上名列前茅 |
[06:41] | You know, she might be headed our way if she passes the test. | 如果她通过测试 可能来我们这边 |
[06:46] | Dawson’s the best. You’d be lucky to get her. | 道森是最棒的 她过去算你走运 |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah, you think? | 你觉得是吗 |
[06:51] | Even after what you went through with Jones’s daughter? | 就算你经历了琼斯的女儿那种事 |
[06:54] | – What does that mean? – Oh, nothing, man. | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[06:56] | Just tends to be a lot of drama. That’s all. | 只是好像有很多闹剧 仅此而已 |
[06:57] | Traffic accident, north Damen… | 交通事故 达曼街北部 |
[06:59] | Hey, Lieu, we’re back in. Accident on Damen. | 副队 我们得出发了 达曼街发生事故 |
[07:04] | Hey, let’s grab a beer soon, all right? | 回头一起喝啤酒 好吗 |
[07:09] | Guy’s the scourge on the C.F.D. | 他就是芝加哥消防局的灾难 |
[07:11] | That whole house is. | 他们整个消防队都是 |
[07:24] | Yard sale, this Saturday… | 庭院旧货出售 本周六 |
[07:26] | Deals aplenty. | 商品众多 |
[07:27] | Cool. I’ll take a look. | 好 我会去看看的 |
[07:30] | Whoa. Those all incident reports? | 那些是事故报告吗 |
[07:33] | Nah, it’s for my other gig. | 不 是另外一份活的 |
[07:35] | What do you do? | 什么活儿 |
[07:36] | I work for my cousin doing skip tracing… | 我为我表哥工作 逃债追踪… |
[07:39] | Uh, finding people. | 就是找人 |
[07:41] | Process serving and judgment recovery mostly, | 大部分情况下是警告和收债 |
[07:43] | but sometimes it get jazzy. | 有时候也会很刺激 |
[07:44] | Yeah? Jazzy, huh? | 刺激啊 |
[07:48] | This is that tea I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你提到的茶 |
[07:51] | Has a nice kick of ginger. | 有很香的生姜味 |
[07:53] | Ooh. Oh, yeah. Like it already. | 是啊 我已经喜欢上了 |
[07:57] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢 康妮 |
[07:59] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[08:07] | You know Connie? | 你认识康妮吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Well, I met her this morning. | 是啊 今早认识的 |
[08:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:15] | I’ve never seen that woman smile in my life. | 我这辈子这是第一次见她笑 |
[08:27] | Hey, uh, when are you gonna propose? | 你什么时候打算求婚 |
[08:29] | Because I’ve almost let the cat | 因为我差点说漏嘴了 |
[08:30] | out of the bag, like, once already. | 其实已经说漏一次了 |
[08:31] | – Shh. – I’m terrible with secrets. | -嘘 -我真的不会保密 |
[08:33] | Well, you might have mentioned that | 我开始让你当我的泡妞搭档时 |
[08:35] | before I made you my wingman. | 你就该提到这点吧 |
[08:37] | – Wing–wingwoman, whatever. – Whatever. | -泡妞女搭档 随便啦 -随便啦 |
[08:39] | – It’s too late now. – Come here. | -现在太迟了 -来 |
[08:43] | I was thinking about doing it | 我打算在下下周六 |
[08:44] | two weeks from Saturday. | 向她求婚的 |
[08:46] | I was thinking about one of those river cruises. | 我在考虑去游轮上求婚 |
[08:49] | Could be the perfect setup. | 这个方案堪称完美 |
[08:51] | She’s so distracted with the firefighter test. | 她现在刚好忙活消防员测试的事无暇去想 |
[08:53] | – River cruise. – Shh. | -去游轮上 -嘘 |
[08:56] | What is wrong with a river cruise? | 去游轮有问题吗 |
[09:00] | Nothing…much. Just– | 没什么 只是… |
[09:02] | Anyhow, did you get a chance to talk to her father? | 总之 你有没有跟她父亲谈过 |
[09:04] | No. Her parents are in the Dominican Republic | 没有 她父母还要在多米尼加共和国 |
[09:06] | for the next few months. | 待好几个月呢 |
[09:08] | Her family is important to her. | 她的家人对她来说很重要 |
[09:09] | I can’t ask for their blessing on a phone call. | 我不能在电话里征求他们同意 |
[09:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[09:13] | Because you got to figure it out. | 因为你必须想明白 |
[09:14] | Shay, remain calm, but you’re never gonna believe | 夏伊 要镇定 但你绝对想不到 |
[09:16] | who’s outside asking for you. | 谁在外面找你 |
[09:29] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[09:31] | Stay right there. I’m calling the police. | 待在这里别动 我去报警 |
[09:41] | You want me to talk to Devon? I have plenty to say. | 你要我和戴文谈谈吗 我有很多话要说 |
[09:43] | No, I got it. | 没关系 交给我 |
[09:54] | I don’t blame you for being furious, | 你生气我不怪你 |
[09:56] | – and if you call the cops– – Look, you’re gonna pay me | -如果你要报警 -你要把你偷走的 |
[09:57] | and my roommates back every dime you stole. | 都还给我还有我室友 |
[10:00] | I can get you back some of the stuff, | 我可以帮你弄回一些东西 |
[10:02] | and I’ll pay what I can. | 我会尽力偿还的 |
[10:04] | There’s no excuse for what I did, Les. | 我的所作所为没有借口 莱斯 |
[10:05] | You need to return what you stole, Devon. | 你得归还你偷走的一切 戴文 |
[10:11] | Can we meet up later and talk? | 我们能回头见面谈谈吗 |
[10:14] | When you have something to return. | 等你要还东西的时候吧 |
[10:15] | Okay, that’s fair. | 好吧 很公平 |
[10:16] | So you’re not gonna call the cops? | 你不报警吗 |
[10:17] | Look, if she goes to jail, we’ll never get anything back. | 如果她进监狱 我们的东西就要不回来了 |
[10:27] | For the father, | 对父亲来说 |
[10:28] | bonding can begin right at birth. | 联络感情可以从出生时开始 |
[10:33] | Hey, Chief. This, uh– | 队长 这… |
[10:41] | I– | 我… |
[10:42] | – What do you want, Mills? – Uh, just– | -什么事 米尔斯 -我是来 |
[10:45] | I wanted to hand over squad time sheets and– | 我是来递交队里的考勤表的 |
[10:49] | Uh, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[10:54] | Uh, you want me to close the blinds? | 需要我关上百叶窗吗 |
[10:55] | It’s not like that, Mills. | 不是那样的 米尔斯 |
[10:57] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[11:25] | Is there any chance you might want to lie still | 你想不想躺在消防车车库里 |
[11:29] | and let me drag you across the apparatus floor? | 让我拖一拖你 |
[11:31] | I think you’re, like, just about dummy weight. | 我觉得你和假人体重差不多 |
[11:34] | No. I’d rather not. | 我不愿意 |
[11:36] | Wouldn’t be good for my tough-lieutenant rep. | 这不利于我硬汉副队的形象 |
[11:39] | – Is that your rep? – Mm-hmm. | -那是你的形象吗 -是啊 |
[11:40] | I thought it was hot lieutenant. | 我还以为是性感副队呢 |
[11:41] | – Hey, I’m not playing dummy. – Darn it. | -我可不要扮假人 -可恶 |
[11:45] | Listen, um, I ran into Tommy Welch from Austin | 木材切削机那起出警 你们离开后 |
[11:48] | after you guys left the wood chipper run. | 我碰到了奥斯丁的汤米·韦尔奇 |
[11:50] | – Uh, who’s that? – Truck lieutenant. | -那是谁 -云梯队副队长 |
[11:53] | I guess Austin is looking for a candidate. | 我想奥斯丁那边需要后备队员 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah? What’s Welch like? | 是吗 韦尔奇怎么样 |
[11:57] | He’s a little tough. | 他是个硬汉 |
[12:00] | Babe, I can handle tough. | 亲爱的 我能应付硬汉 |
[12:02] | Of course you can. The thing is… | 你当然可以 问题是 |
[12:04] | Austin got their first female firefighter last year, | 奥斯丁去年接受了第一位女性消防员 |
[12:07] | and she barely lasted two weeks. | 她都没撑到两周 |
[12:09] | Filed some grievance against the guys in the house. | 就对消防局里的人提出了不满 |
[12:12] | Well, we both know that there can be two sides to that story. | 我们都知道那故事可能有两面 |
[12:17] | True enough. | 是啊 |
[12:19] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61– | 81号云梯 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[12:22] | boat accident, Michigan Avenue bridge and Riverwalk. | 船只事故 密歇根大道大桥和滨河步道交汇处 |
[12:25] | I hear diving’s your specialty. | 听说你很擅长潜水 |
[12:27] | Check it out and let me know. | 一会儿你自己看看吧 |
[12:29] | Battalion 25 to main– I’m gonna need additional | 25大队呼叫总部 需要往滨河步道码头 |
[12:31] | ambo units dispatched to Riverwalk Pier. | 派遣更多救护车 |
[12:33] | – Yeah. – I was guiding her in. | -好的 -我在引导船靠岸 |
[12:34] | All of a sudden, the captain just accelerated, | 可突然 船长就加速了 |
[12:37] | took out the dock. | 驶离了码头 |
[12:38] | – Hey! You all right? – Hurry! | -你们没事吧 -快点 |
[12:40] | We don’t know how much longer we can hold him. | 我们不知道还能拖住他多长时间 |
[12:43] | Are there any more in the water? | 水里还有人吗 |
[12:44] | Just Dennis, but his leg is stuck. | 只有丹尼斯 但他的腿被卡住了 |
[12:45] | We can’t pull him up. | 我们没法把他拉上来 |
[12:47] | Otis, charge a four-inch line. | 奥蒂斯 准备好直径四英寸的绳子 |
[12:49] | Cruz, let’s get the aerial across to the boat. | 克鲁兹 把云梯驾到船那边去 |
[12:51] | Herrmann and Mouch, get aboard and help the victims. | 赫尔曼和穆奇 你们上去解救受困者 |
[12:54] | Guys, it’s 25 feet deep here. Let’s get a ladder, | 这里水深7.62米 拿个梯子来 |
[12:56] | secure it to the wall, | 靠在墙上 |
[12:57] | and have tools ready to bring down to us, all right? | 准备好往下送的工具 明白了吗 |
[12:59] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[13:26] | His leg must be caught on something. | 他的腿一定是卡在了什么地方 |
[13:29] | We tried to pull him up, but we can’t. | 我们试过拉他上来 但是拉不动 |
[13:30] | We got him now. | 我们扶住他了 |
[13:32] | Okay, guys, we’re gonna bring you in, okay? | 你们两个来这边吧 好吗 |
[13:39] | Paramedic’s on their way. | 医务人员在路上了 |
[13:41] | Broken leg! | 腿断了 |
[13:42] | You see the captain around? | 你看到船长了吗 |
[13:44] | Maybe he abandoned ship. | 说不定他弃船而去了 |
[13:45] | Captain’s always the last one off. | 船长总是最后一个下船的 |
[13:51] | Hey, I’m gonna go down and have a look. | 我下去看看怎么回事 |
[13:59] | I don’t see anybody. | 没看到人 |
[14:02] | There. | 在那里 |
[14:07] | Fire department. Open up! | 我们是消防局的 把门打开 |
[14:09] | Hey! Fire department! Can you hear us? | 我们是消防局的 听到了吗 |
[14:19] | Taking a little midday booze cruise, are you? | 大白天的酒喝多了吧 兄弟 |
[14:22] | Let’s go, pal. | 走吧 伙计 |
[14:27] | I see the problem! | 我发现问题了 |
[14:29] | His leg is wedged between the bracing and the piling. | 他的腿卡在支架和桩子之间了 |
[14:32] | We’re gonna need an extra set of hands and a halligan. | 我们得多叫个人来 再拿个铁铤 |
[14:38] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[14:43] | We need you to hang on to Dennis when we go back under, | 我们下水的时候 你负责扶好丹尼斯 |
[14:45] | – all right? – Yeah, copy that. | -好吗 -明白 |
[14:51] | He’s showing signs of hypothermia. | 他开始出现低体温症状了 |
[14:53] | You got five minutes. | 你只有五分钟时间 |
[14:54] | Got it. | 好的 |
[15:09] | – All right! – Pull him up. | -行了 -拉他上去吧 |
[15:11] | Give me your hand, Tony. | 把你手给我 托尼 |
[15:12] | Pull him up! | 拉他上去 |
[15:15] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[15:22] | Me thinks the jolly captain here needs a breathalyzer test. | 该给这位晕乎乎的船长来个酒精测试 |
[15:25] | The hell I do. | 老子才不用 |
[15:26] | – Casey. – Yeah. | -凯西 -好 |
[15:28] | How fast can you tie a handcuff knot? | 你打个手铐结需要多长时间 |
[15:30] | About 2 1/2 seconds, Chief. | 大概2秒半 队长 |
[15:32] | Do it. | 上吧 |
[15:40] | Hey, you guys ever find that captain? | 你们找到那个船长了吗 |
[15:42] | Do the honors. | 不客气 |
[15:44] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[15:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[15:50] | See ya. | 回见 |
[16:01] | Nice job getting that guy out of the water. | 你把那人从水里救了出来 真厉害 |
[16:03] | You and Newhouse worked well together. | 你跟纽豪斯合作很愉快嘛 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:08] | What are you gonna do about Devon? | 戴文的事你打算怎么处理 |
[16:13] | I told you. I’m gonna get our stuff back. | 我说过了 我要把东西要回来 |
[16:20] | Trust me, I’m not carrying a torch for this girl, all right? | 我对这女的没一点好感 放心吧 |
[16:23] | If she doesn’t get our stuff back soon, | 她要是不把东西尽快还回来 |
[16:25] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我就报警 |
[16:26] | Just don’t let her use this to get close to you again. | 别让她以这事为借口再接近你了 |
[16:29] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[16:34] | I got to go. I told Dawson I’d run a quick errand with her. | 我得走了 跟道森约好一起去办事 |
[16:45] | Hey, thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[16:47] | Yeah, you know I love a good detour. | 没事 你知道我喜欢散步 |
[16:50] | Hey, guys. Hi. | 你们好 |
[16:52] | Hey, we’re from 51. I’m Dawson, Shay. | 我们是51号消防队的 我叫道森 她叫夏伊 |
[16:56] | How’s it going? | 大家好 |
[16:59] | You ladies need something? | 你们有何贵干 |
[17:01] | Um, well, we were just on our way back from an errand, | 这个…我们正要出去办点事 |
[17:04] | and I wanted to introduce myself | 我就想顺路过来自我介绍一下 |
[17:05] | because I’m about to take the firefighter test. | 因为我准备参加消防员考试 |
[17:08] | And, uh, I guess lieutenant Welch | 韦尔奇副队应该已经听说 |
[17:11] | heard I might land at the house if I pass, | 如果我通过了可能会来这里 |
[17:13] | which would be cool. | 我很期待 |
[17:17] | Deal me out of this hand. I’ll go get the lieutenant. | 这一局别算我了 我去叫副队 |
[17:20] | Okay, I mean, only if he’s not busy– | 好吧 要是他有时间… |
[17:34] | So which one of you is Dawson? | 你们俩谁是道森 |
[17:37] | That’d be me. Nice to meet you, Lieutenant. | 是我 很高兴认识你 副队 |
[17:41] | Friendly place you got here, Lieutenant. | 你们这的人可真热情啊 副队 |
[17:45] | You know, as you probably heard, | 这个嘛 你可能也听说了 |
[17:46] | our past experience with a female firefighter | 上次我们这儿来女消防员的时候 |
[17:48] | wasn’t real positive. | 不是特别愉快 |
[17:50] | So I’m sure you can understand if we’re not thrilled | 所以现在上头再硬派一个过来 |
[17:52] | about the chief forcing another one down our throat. | 我们不太愿意也是情有可原 |
[17:58] | Didn’t realize it was against your will. | 没想到你们不愿意我过来 |
[18:04] | Oops. | 真不巧 |
[18:06] | Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. | 那么 多谢你们的热烈欢迎 |
[18:08] | But, uh, it’s time for us to go start our periods. | 我们得去值班了 |
[18:21] | If I’m lucky enough to pass the test | 如果我有幸通过考试 |
[18:23] | and I do wind up here at Austin, | 也刚好被分配到了奥斯丁的话 |
[18:25] | I hope I’ll change your mind. | 希望能让你们改变主意 |
[18:32] | Anybody got any big plans over the next 48? | 之后两天你们有什么计划吗 |
[18:34] | Nah, Cindy just called and said Lee Henry came home | 辛迪打电话说李·亨利带着一头虱子 |
[18:37] | with head lice, so there’s that. | 回家了 这算计划吗 |
[18:39] | You guys hear Newhouse is a skip tracer in his off hours? | 你们知道吗 纽豪斯业余时间还当调查员呢 |
[18:43] | Sounds kind of like a private investigator. | 听着有点像私家侦探啊 |
[18:45] | – He does some real jazzy stuff. – Yeah? | -据说有时候还挺刺激 -是吗 |
[18:48] | Why is everybody falling all over themselves with this guy? | 这人到底有什么魅力 你们都神魂颠倒的 |
[18:51] | Whatever happened to proving yourself? | 证明自己不是最重要吗 |
[18:55] | You’re jealous. | 你这是嫉妒 |
[18:58] | It’s new-kid-in-town syndrome. | 这属于”对新人不爽综合征” |
[18:59] | Even Connie’s walking around mooning over this guy, | 连康妮都对他笑脸相迎 |
[19:02] | and you, sir, are jealous. | 而你 嫉妒了 |
[19:04] | Get out of here. | 给老子滚粗 |
[19:06] | Now you’re going on a date with her? | 你现在还要跟她去约会 |
[19:07] | Give me a break. She’s not good for you. | 你饶了我吧 就她也配 |
[19:10] | Why can’t you see that? | 你怎么就不懂啊 |
[19:13] | You have to know Devon’s playing you. | 戴文她在玩你啊 |
[19:15] | She said she has some of our stuff to return. | 她说会还我们一些东西 |
[19:17] | I told her I’d meet her for a drink at Molly’s. | 我跟她说在莫利酒吧见面 |
[19:19] | You know? What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么错吗 |
[19:20] | You’re meeting up with Devon? | 你要跟戴文见面吗 |
[19:23] | – Devon, the hoodlum, Devon? – Yes. | -就那个无赖小偷戴文吗 -对 |
[19:25] | She showed up. | 她今天来了 |
[19:26] | She says she wants to make things right. | 说想弥补一下 |
[19:28] | – I’m just trying– – Does she still have my viper helmet? | -我只是…-我的毒蛇头盔还在吗 |
[19:31] | Because that is the only way things will ever be right again. | 不然我永远不会原谅她的 |
[19:34] | Look, I am doing my best. | 我已经在努力了 |
[19:37] | I am trying to get back what she stole from all of us, okay? | 我想把她偷走的东西全部拿回来 |
[19:40] | So can you just give me a little credit | 你们能不能别这么咄咄逼人 |
[19:42] | that I’m not a complete dupe? | 我没你们想的那么白痴 |
[19:50] | How did that just get turned around on us? | 这事怎么就成咱俩的错了 |
[19:54] | Check your phone again. | 再看看你的手机 |
[19:56] | I did two seconds ago. No message. | 两秒前刚看了 没短信 |
[19:59] | I gave a hoodlum a second shot. I’m an idiot, and I know it. | 我给了那个小偷第二次机会 我真蠢 |
[20:02] | Feel free to tell me anyhow, though. | 你可以再多骂我几句 |
[20:04] | Hey, not gonna happen, lady. | 听着 我绝对不会骂你 |
[20:06] | My favorite part about you is that under your crusty, | 我最喜欢你的一点就是 虽然脾气不好 |
[20:09] | bitter exterior lies an eternal optimist. | 外表冷漠 但内心永远乐观积极 |
[20:11] | You give all us fools second chances when we screw up, | 我们这群蠢货闯出祸来 你总会给我们机会补救 |
[20:13] | and that is why we love you. | 所以大家都爱你 |
[20:16] | Seriously, what am I gonna do without you? | 说真的 要是没了你我可怎么办 |
[20:19] | You’ll be fine. I promise. | 你会没事的 我保证 |
[20:22] | You cannot work at Austin. | 你不能去奥斯丁工作 |
[20:25] | What if I don’t have a choice? | 如果我别无选择呢 |
[20:26] | No, there’s got to be another place. | 不 肯定还有其他选择 |
[20:29] | Hey, we’ve been working with guys since we started in C.F.D. | 自从加入芝加哥消防局 我们一直在跟男人共事 |
[20:32] | Yeah, we had to prove ourselves every day | 每天都要证明自己 |
[20:34] | and let plenty of stuff roll off our backs, but I can handle that. | 不断解决麻烦 放心 我能应付 |
[20:38] | This place is different. I know you felt it too. | 那里不同 我知道你也感觉到了 |
[20:40] | It’s stone age. | 那里简直愚昧落后 |
[20:42] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[20:45] | You just say the word, and I will kick her ass. | 只要你开口 我一定给她点颜色看看 |
[20:48] | Looks like somebody else already did. | 好像已经有别人这么做了 |
[20:51] | My truck broke down for the umpteenth time, | 我的车又坏了 |
[20:54] | and they towed it off with my cell phone inside. | 我手机还在里面车就被拖走了 |
[21:05] | You brought it back. | 你送回来了 |
[21:06] | The guys I gave it to couldn’t sell it. | 这东西根本没人买 |
[21:08] | Turns out it’s a knockoff, only worth a few bucks. | 是高仿的 就值几块钱 |
[21:17] | It’s not much, but it’s a start. | 虽然不多 但最起码是个开始 |
[21:25] | I’m not trying to make excuses, | 我不是想找借口 |
[21:26] | but I want you to know why I did what I did. | 但我想让你知道我为什么那么做 |
[21:34] | I got a call my dad was in jail in San Antonio, | 有人打电话跟我说我爸在圣安东尼奥进监狱了 |
[21:37] | and I panicked. | 我吓坏了 |
[21:39] | I mean, maybe the guy drinks too much, but he’s a decent man. | 他虽然酗酒 但人不坏 |
[21:41] | And he saved my ass more times than I can count when I was a kid. | 而且我小时候他也帮过我很多次 |
[21:45] | I knew I needed to get him out, | 我知道我得把他弄出来 |
[21:47] | so I did the stupidest thing I have ever done. | 所以才做了有史以来最蠢的事 |
[21:51] | So I took that stuff from you and your roommates | 我从你和你室友那里拿东西 |
[21:53] | and put together bail. | 是想卖钱筹保释金 |
[22:00] | You’re my witness. | 你当我的证人吧 |
[22:01] | I’m swearing right here right now, | 我此时此刻发誓 |
[22:03] | I will get every bit of the money I owe | 我会把欠莱斯利和她室友的每一分钱 |
[22:05] | back to Leslie and her roommates. | 都还给他们 |
[22:07] | If I’m your witness, you better make good. | 如果让我做见证人 你最好好好赔偿 |
[22:10] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:18] | That was so much fun. | 玩得太开心了 |
[22:22] | Hey, Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[22:25] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:26] | I was just wondering if you had a minute to talk, | 你有没有时间 我想跟你谈谈 |
[22:28] | but I can–I can see that you’re busy, so… | 看得出来你很忙 所以 |
[22:31] | – No. – It can wait. | -我不忙 -可以等等再说 |
[22:33] | Really. | 是吗 |
[22:35] | Hey, you guys. I’ll meet you at Terry’s, okay? | 姐妹们 我们泰瑞酒吧见好吗 |
[22:37] | See you there. | 一会儿见 |
[22:42] | So what’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[22:45] | I just wanted to say… | 我想跟你说 |
[22:48] | Of course, I’ve been thinking a lot… | 当然 这件事我… |
[22:52] | about all this. And, uh… | 考虑很久了… |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[22:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好吧 |
[23:03] | I believe the best thing for the– | 我觉得最好… |
[23:07] | I believe the best thing for this baby would be | 我觉得我跟你结婚 |
[23:09] | if you and I got married. | 对宝宝来说最好 |
[23:12] | If you and I were husband and wife, I could support you | 如果我们成了夫妻 我就可以从经济上 |
[23:16] | and the child, both of you, | 照顾你和孩子 |
[23:17] | financially without any additional… | 而不用什么繁琐的… |
[23:22] | documentation. | 手续 |
[23:25] | I also believe that it would be a much more stable environment | 我还觉得这样可以给宝宝一个 |
[23:27] | for the child, so… | 更加稳定的成长环境… |
[23:36] | Was…that a proposal? | 你这是 求婚吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 对 是求婚 |
[23:45] | Then, uh, my answer is no. | 那 我拒绝 |
[23:49] | No way. | 不行 |
[24:15] | Hey, morning, Chief. | 早 队长 |
[24:17] | Hey, what’s up? | 有事吗 |
[24:19] | Uh, I don’t want to bug you, | 不好意思打扰了 |
[24:21] | but you said you’d check on bringing relief in early tomorrow | 但是你说你会看看明早谁来代班 |
[24:23] | since the firefighter’s test is tomorrow. | 消防员测试明天举行 |
[24:25] | Uh, sorry, I meant to let you know. | 不好意思 忘记跟你说了 |
[24:26] | Connie’s already lined it up. You’re good to go. | 康妮都安排好了 你去就行 |
[24:28] | Oh, great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[24:32] | Hey, any chance you know Laura Chiapetta over at 77? | 对了 你认识77号消防队的劳拉·切佩塔吗 |
[24:35] | Because I heard that she was on truck there | 我听说她是那里的云梯队员 |
[24:37] | and dated the lieutenant, kind of under the radar. | 跟副队交往 有点偷偷摸摸 |
[24:39] | – And so I was thinking maybe… – Yes, I know Laura. | -我就想可能… -我认识劳拉 |
[24:42] | She and lieutenant Kent started fighting during calls. | 她跟肯特副队出勤期间吵架 |
[24:45] | Relationship went south. He got kicked to another house. | 因此分手 他也被调到另一个消防队了 |
[24:50] | You want to know who took the heat for all of it? | 你知道整件事的责任在谁头上吗 |
[24:53] | The chief who let it happen. | 任由事情发生的队长 |
[24:57] | You become a firefighter, Dawson, | 如果你想做消防员 道森 |
[24:59] | you cannot stay at 51. | 你就不能待在51号消防队 |
[25:03] | I thought it was worth one more shot. | 我觉得值得再试试 |
[25:06] | – I wish Laura had told me the end of that story. – Dawson… | -要是劳拉告诉我故事的结尾就好了 -道森 |
[25:12] | Are you ready for your test? | 准备好参加测试了吗 |
[25:14] | Yes, sir. I believe I am. | 是的 准备好了 |
[25:17] | Good. | 那就好 |
[25:20] | That boat accident just kind of turned me off | 之前那起游轮事故让我觉得 |
[25:22] | to the whole proposal-on-a-cruise idea. | 游轮上求婚不是什么好主意 |
[25:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[25:25] | Didn’t realize you were the one proposing. | 没想到到你是求婚的那个啊 |
[25:27] | Hey, Smokey. | 斯莫奇 |
[25:29] | It’s just that I have to hear about it all the time, | 我一直听说这种事发生 |
[25:31] | so I got skin in the game. | 所以感觉身临其境 |
[25:33] | What about a hot-air balloon ride over the lake? | 乘热气球在湖面上怎么样 |
[25:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:37] | All right, never mind on the hot-air balloon idea. | 好吧 乘热气球这个点子当我没说 |
[25:40] | I got a lot more where that came from. | 我点子多着呢 |
[25:43] | Hey, did you figure out what to do with Dawson’s dad? | 你想好怎么处理道森她爸爸那边了吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 想好了 |
[25:47] | I did. | 真的 |
[25:50] | Hey, thanks for coming by, Antonio. | 谢谢你过来 安东尼奥 |
[25:53] | – You didn’t have to rush over here. – Yeah, I did. | -你不用这么急赶过来的 -当然用得着 |
[25:56] | When you said this was on the sly, | 你说不要声张时 |
[25:57] | I figured out right away what you’re up to. | 我马上就猜到你想干什么了 |
[26:00] | – You did? – Sure. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[26:01] | We’re talking surprise party, right, | 你想办个惊喜派对对吗 |
[26:03] | if Gabby passes the test? | 等加比通过测试后庆祝 |
[26:05] | Uh, that’s a great idea, | 这主意确实不错 |
[26:08] | but, uh, no, actually. | 不过我想说的不是这个 |
[26:14] | I know your parents are out of town, | 我知道现在你父母外出了 |
[26:16] | so I’m coming to you, | 所以我才来找你 |
[26:18] | because I think your sister | 因为我觉得你妹妹 |
[26:20] | is the most amazing woman I’ve ever met, | 是我一生中遇到的最棒的女人 |
[26:22] | and I-I’d like to ask for her hand in marriage, | 我想让她嫁给我 |
[26:25] | but, uh, I wanted to get your blessing first. | 但是我想先得到你的祝福 |
[26:34] | Seriously, bro? | 你认真的吗 兄弟 |
[26:36] | You couldn’t do this the right way | 你就不能等到我父母回来 |
[26:37] | and wait for my father to get back? | 然后再好好想想怎么办吗 |
[26:39] | Because I can tell you now, in my culture, if someone– | 我告诉你 按照我们的文化 如果… |
[26:46] | I’m messing with you, man. Of course you got my blessing. | 我逗你玩呢 我当然会祝福你们 |
[26:49] | Damn, Antonio! | 我去 安东尼奥 |
[26:51] | Hey, you know me–I hit them when they’re on the ropes. | 你知道我 有机会不玩白不玩 |
[26:55] | I’m gonna get you back. | 我一定会报仇的 |
[26:55] | No holds barred when we’re family. | 一家人怎么玩都不为过 |
[26:57] | – That’s how the Dawsons play. – Yeah, I’ve noticed. | -道森家的人都这样 -我也注意到了 |
[27:00] | Look at this. I’m thrilled for the both of you, man. | 真是好事 我为你们两个高兴 |
[27:05] | So he kissed his wife good-bye, | 他就吻别了妻子 |
[27:07] | heads off to work, and vanished, right? | 去上班 然后就失踪了 |
[27:08] | Police have no leads. | 警方毫无头绪 |
[27:10] | But his wife tells us that he likes old cars, | 但是他妻子跟我们说他喜欢旧车 |
[27:12] | specifically mustangs. | 尤其是野马 |
[27:14] | So me and my cousin–we start looking through classifieds | 所以我跟我哥们就开始在临近几个州的 |
[27:16] | in neighboring states. | 分类广告中找 |
[27:17] | Sure enough, that’s how we found him, | 当然 我们找到人了 |
[27:19] | buying a stripped-down, candy-apple red | 他在爱荷华市买了辆1967年款的 |
[27:21] | 1967 Shelby in Iowa City. | 大红色简易福特野马 |
[27:25] | Yeah, the guy moved there, changed his last name, | 那个家伙搬到爱荷华 改名换姓 |
[27:27] | and even married another woman. | 还又结婚了 |
[27:28] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -开玩笑吧 -不是玩笑 |
[27:30] | Oh, great move, though, getting him with the car. | 这招不错 通过车的线索找到他 |
[27:32] | Seems pretty common sense to me. | 我看这就是常识 |
[27:43] | You, uh, need help finding something? | 你要找什么东西吗 |
[27:44] | Oh, no, man, just scoping out the snack situation here. | 不是 就是看看我们有什么零食 |
[27:48] | Well, let me know if you have any questions | 要是有关于51号消防队的任何问题 |
[27:50] | about anything here at 51. | 尽管找我 |
[27:51] | I’m happy to help. | 我乐意帮忙 |
[27:52] | Cool. Will do. | 好 没问题 |
[27:55] | Where you from, Mills? | 你是哪里人 米尔斯 |
[27:57] | Mount Greenwood. My dad was on squad out there. | 蒙特格林伍德 我爸以前是那里的消防员 |
[28:01] | Nice neighborhood. | 那里不错 |
[28:02] | Yeah, my mom is from Humboldt Park, | 我妈是洪堡公园的 |
[28:05] | so I spent a lot of time there too. | 所以我也在那里待过很长时间 |
[28:07] | – Right. – How about you? | -是吗 -你呢 |
[28:08] | I grew up in Roseland. | 我是在罗斯兰德长大的 |
[28:09] | Wow. That is a tough part of town. | 那里可是多事之地啊 |
[28:11] | – You go back there often? – All the time. | -你经常回去吗 -当然 |
[28:14] | I mean, people hear that name, they react like it’s a war zone. | 可能大家一听名字就会想到那里整天打打杀杀 |
[28:17] | But it’s a neighborhood… filled with good people. | 但是那里 街坊邻居都是好人 |
[28:21] | Your second job– | 你的第二职业 |
[28:24] | How much do you need to know about someone to find them? | 要找一个人需要知道多少信息 |
[28:26] | Why? You got a case for us? | 怎么了 要我们帮你找人吗 |
[28:28] | No, no, just, uh… | 不是不是 就是… |
[28:30] | It sounds like interesting work. | 找人听上去很有意思 |
[28:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | Got something for you. | 有东西给你 |
[28:42] | Oh, my gods. | 苍天啊 |
[28:45] | Ah, your viper helmet. | 你的毒蛇机头盔 |
[28:47] | How did she get it back? | 她怎么找回来的 |
[28:48] | I can’t believe any collector would just buy this | 竟然会有收藏者买到手后 |
[28:51] | – and then let it go. – Hmm. She found a way. | -又转手了 -她自有办法 |
[28:55] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[29:00] | Hey. 500 bucks from Devon. | 这是戴文给的五百块 |
[29:03] | It’s just a down payment on what she owes. | 她还的第一笔钱 |
[29:06] | Did she put this money together, | 这钱是她筹到的 |
[29:08] | or did you take it out of your savings to cover for her? | 还是你自掏腰包帮她掩饰 |
[29:11] | She was helping out her dad, okay? | 她之前是在帮她爸爸 |
[29:12] | She feels really bad. | 现在她很过意不去 |
[29:15] | She’s gonna get us back all the money. | 她会把钱都还给我们的 |
[29:16] | You think this is about the money? | 你以为这是因为钱的事吗 |
[29:17] | It’s not about that. | 不是 |
[29:18] | It’s about her being a liar and stepping on you… | 重点是她欺骗你玩弄你… |
[29:24] | Again. | 还是第二次 |
[29:31] | T-minus 12 hours till the big test, huh? | 距参加测试还有不到12小时了哦 |
[29:34] | 11 1/2, but who’s counting? | 还有11个半小时 谁管这个啊 |
[29:36] | I felt fine until, like, an hour ago. | 一小时前我感觉还行的 |
[29:38] | You’re gonna be great. | 一定可以的 |
[29:40] | Hey, thanks for being so supportive | 整件事谢谢你 |
[29:41] | through this whole thing. | 一直支持我 |
[29:43] | Hey, Mills, fancy joining me out back for a cigar? | 米尔斯 要跟我一起出去抽根烟吗 |
[29:47] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[29:52] | Congratulations, Chief. | 恭喜 队长 |
[29:55] | Becoming a dad. | 要当爸爸了 |
[29:58] | I don’t understand her reaction to my proposal. | 我不懂她为什么拒绝我的求婚 |
[30:01] | I mean, I may have sent the relationship way off track, but… | 我可能已经把我们两个彻底搞没戏了 但是 |
[30:07] | I care for this woman. | 我在乎她 |
[30:09] | Did you tell her that? | 这话你跟她说过吗 |
[30:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:12] | In so many words, I… | 我明确跟她说了 我… |
[30:15] | That’s why I don’t do relationships. | 所以我才不去谈情说爱 |
[30:18] | I mean I tell her | 我跟她说 |
[30:19] | I want to provide support, stability | 我想合法地给孩子提供一个 |
[30:20] | for the child under the law. | 稳定的成长环境 |
[30:23] | She… | 她… |
[30:25] | She gets mad? | 她竟然生气了 |
[30:27] | Don’t make no damn sense. | 我怎么都想不通啊 |
[30:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:32] | – Can I be honest? – Yeah. | -我可以说实话吗 -可以 |
[30:36] | The way that you just said it right now | 你刚才跟我说的 |
[30:40] | made it sound like a whole bunch of legal talk about the kid. | 就好像你只是为了孩子 |
[30:45] | If you really care about this woman the way that you say, | 如果你真那么在乎她 |
[30:47] | then you’re gonna have to put yourself out there. | 你就得吐露自己的心声 |
[30:50] | – What does that mean? – That means dropping | -什么意思 -意思是抛开一切 |
[30:51] | all this formal stuff and telling her like it is. | 正式说辞 告诉她你的真实感受 |
[30:54] | What if she pushes me away… | 要是她再次拒绝呢… |
[30:58] | And… | 这样… |
[30:59] | make myself look like an ass? | 我岂不是跟傻逼一样 |
[31:03] | That can definitely happen. | 不排除这种可能 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:15] | Hey, need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[31:17] | No, this isn’t actually work related. | 不用 这个其实跟工作没关系 |
[31:20] | It’s a lawn ornament I’m hoping to unload at the yard sale. | 这是个草坪装饰 我想在旧货出售时摆出来 |
[31:24] | Any interest in a tachi-gata style stone lantern? | 你对这种日式石灯笼有兴趣吗 |
[31:29] | Has a built in rain gauge. | 可以当雨量计用哦 |
[31:30] | I got kid junk all over my lawn. | 我家草坪上一堆孩子玩具呢 |
[31:33] | I got no room. | 这个没地儿放 |
[31:36] | You know how I signed up for a bunch of singles websites, | 你知道我注册了很多单身交友网站 |
[31:41] | went on all those dates? | 然后去交友赴约吗 |
[31:42] | Oh, yeah. How’s that going? | 知道 情况怎么样 |
[31:45] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[31:46] | Nothing worked out, and the whole thing just got me more depressed. | 没一个成功的 整件事也让我更不开心了 |
[31:49] | Then I had this epiphany. | 然后我就顿悟了 |
[31:52] | I never really let go of Mari. | 我一直没忘记玛丽 |
[31:55] | I’m holding on to all these things | 我还留着这些东西 |
[31:57] | that remind me of her, and no wonder I can’t move on. | 会让我睹物思人 怪不得一直忘不了她 |
[32:01] | Look, Herrmann, | 赫尔曼 |
[32:02] | I know the last few new additions to 51 | 我知道我们消防队最近人员增减 |
[32:05] | have led to some pretty rough seas, | 大家都有点不好过 |
[32:07] | but Newhouse seems like a good guy. | 但是纽豪斯看上去是个好人 |
[32:11] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[32:15] | I should have a yard sale. | 我也该卖卖旧货了 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:19] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:23] | Ambulance 61– woman in distress, | 61号救护车 有女性遇险 |
[32:25] | 1916 Pearl Street. | 地点珀尔街1916号 |
[32:36] | Hey, dispatch, we have an apartment number? | 调度台 知道房间号吗 |
[32:39] | Negative, 61. | 不知道 61号救护车 |
[32:41] | Up here, please! | 在上面 这里 |
[32:43] | Where are you, ma’am? | 你在哪里 女士 |
[32:44] | Fifth floor! | 五楼 |
[32:59] | My name’s Gabriela. This is Leslie. | 我叫加布里埃拉 这是莱斯利 |
[33:00] | – What’s your name, ma’am? – Grace. Grace Seitzman. | -你叫什么名字 -格雷斯 格雷斯·赛兹曼 |
[33:03] | What’s going on, Grace? | 发生什么事了 格雷斯 |
[33:04] | It started to hurt really bad near my stomach, | 我肚子突然很疼 |
[33:07] | but it can’t be contractions yet. | 但现在不可能是宫缩 |
[33:08] | Okay, how pregnant are you, Grace? | 你怀孕多久了 格雷斯 |
[33:09] | I’m only eight months. It’s too soon for the baby to come. | 才八个月 孩子不可能这么早出生 |
[33:12] | – Is this your first pregnancy? – Yes. | -这是你第一次怀孕吗 -对 |
[33:15] | Okay, breathe through this for me, Grace. | 深呼吸 格雷斯 |
[33:18] | Can we get her down the stairs in the chair? | 可以把她推下楼梯吗 |
[33:20] | No, the stairs are too steep. | 不行 楼梯太陡了 |
[33:22] | Do you think you can walk? | 你可以走路吗 |
[33:24] | No, I don’t think I can. | 好像不行 |
[33:25] | Grace, you’re gonna have to try. | 格雷斯 你得努力试试 |
[33:32] | – Okay. – Come on. All right. | -好 -来 过来 |
[33:39] | Oh, my God! Oh, why does it hurt like this? | 天哪 为什么这么疼 |
[33:43] | Hang in there, Grace. | 坚持住 格雷斯 |
[33:44] | Strong contractions don’t mean anything’s wrong. | 强烈宫缩并不意味着出问题了 |
[33:45] | – They just hurt like hell. – Here we go. | -只是会钻心疼 -我们走 |
[33:49] | But it’s too soon for the baby to come. | 但是现在孩子出世的话还太早了 |
[33:54] | Her contractions are coming pretty quick. | 宫缩很频繁 |
[33:55] | Yeah, we’re gonna need to take a look | 对 我们得看看 |
[33:56] | to see if the baby’s getting close, okay, Grace? | 宝宝是不是快出生了 好吗 格雷斯 |
[33:58] | Grace, we’re gonna need you | 格雷斯 我们需要你 |
[34:00] | to sit down and relax for us, all right? | 坐下放松 好吗 |
[34:01] | Oh! The baby is not coming! | 不该这么早生啊 |
[34:05] | The baby is coming, Grace. | 要生了 格雷斯 |
[34:10] | Get me a blanket, clamp, and suction bulb. | 给我毯子 夹钳 还有吸球 |
[34:12] | On it. | 马上 |
[34:18] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[34:19] | Cindy’s birthday’s coming up. | 辛迪快生日了 |
[34:20] | Anything at that yard sale. you know, that she might go for? | 你出售的旧货里有什么她可能喜欢的吗 |
[34:23] | Got a nice donabe | 我有个土锅 |
[34:24] | and a practically new bottle of Tsubaki Tsubaki. | 还有一瓶新的丝蓓绮 |
[34:28] | That stuff’s | 那玩意儿 |
[34:29] | pretty hard to come by. | 可是很难买啊 |
[34:30] | What is it? | 那是什么东西 |
[34:31] | I believe it’s a hair oil of some kind. | 应该是发油之类的吧 |
[34:35] | So you’re gonna buy your wife a birthday gift at Mouch’s yard sale? | 你要从穆奇的旧货里给你老婆买生日礼物吗 |
[34:39] | Any chance it kills lice? | 那玩意儿灭虱子吗 |
[34:41] | What’s up, Newhouse? | 你好 纽豪斯 |
[34:47] | Hey, uh, Newhouse. You might not know this, | 纽豪斯 你可能不知道 |
[34:50] | but, uh, me and some of the guys here– | 我们几个人… |
[34:51] | We, uh– we own the best bar in Chicago. | 我们的酒吧是芝加哥最棒的酒吧 |
[34:54] | So maybe you could come by after shift. | 你下班后来玩吧 |
[34:58] | First round… | 第一轮酒 |
[35:00] | 15% off. | 打八五折 |
[35:04] | Cool. I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[35:07] | Ambo’s still out at that call? | 救护车还在出外勤吗 |
[35:10] | Whoa. If Dawson is gonna report for this test, | 道森想赶上测试的话 |
[35:12] | she needs to be en route in an hour. | 得在一小时后往那赶了 |
[35:22] | I see the baby, but it’s not coming. | 我看到宝宝了 但就是不出来 |
[35:24] | Let’s try and get her down these stairs. | 我们把她弄下楼梯 |
[35:26] | Maybe we can get her to the hospital in time. | 或许可以及时把她送去医院 |
[35:31] | Oh, I can feel it! | 我感觉到了 |
[35:35] | I can feel it! You were right. The baby’s coming now. | 我感觉到了 你说得对 我马上要生了 |
[35:37] | Okay, let’s do this here. | 好 就在这里吧 |
[35:38] | Grace, we’re gonna lie you down. Here we go. | 格雷斯 躺下 来 |
[35:44] | Dawson, you got to get going. | 道森 你得走了 |
[35:46] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[35:50] | I can feel his head! | 我感觉到他的头了 |
[35:51] | Oh, he’s coming out! | 孩子快出生了 |
[35:53] | You’re right, Grace. The baby’s crowning. | 你说得对 格雷斯 快生了 |
[35:55] | Dispatch, let Chicago Med know we’re gonna deliver on-site | 调度台 通知芝加哥医院我们先接生 |
[35:58] | – and then transport. – Copy that. | -然后把产妇送过去 -收到 |
[36:01] | Second watch will be here in about 20 minutes. | 第二轮测试大约20分钟后开始 |
[36:02] | There’s no rig. | 没戏了 |
[36:04] | By the time they’re suited up and ready to go, | 等他们准备好参加测试时 |
[36:06] | Dawson could be en route to the hospital. | 道森可能刚好在去医院的路上 |
[36:07] | She’ll never leave a victim’s side without backup. | 没有后援去 她是绝对不会弃受害者于不顾的 |
[36:16] | Okay, Grace, give it another go. | 格雷斯 再来 |
[36:17] | Keep pushing. | 继续用力 |
[36:22] | – What is happening? – I see the baby’s head. | -怎么样了 -我看到宝宝的头了 |
[36:26] | It’s shoulder dystocia. | 是肩难产 |
[36:27] | Okay, Grace, the shoulder’s a little stuck | 格雷斯 婴儿肩部卡住了 |
[36:29] | right above the pelvic bone. | 卡在了骨盆骨上 |
[36:30] | What does that mean? Is the baby going to be okay? | 什么意思 宝宝不会有事吧 |
[36:33] | The baby will be fine if you just keep breathing. Stay calm. | 你继续深呼吸 保持镇静 宝宝就不会有事 |
[36:35] | Dawson, can we do a mcroberts? | 道森 我们可以实施紧急助产吗 |
[36:37] | – Yeah, let’s try it. – Okay. | -好 我们试试 -好 |
[36:39] | Grace, grab your leg. | 格雷斯 抓住你的腿 |
[36:40] | We got to get your knees as far back as possible, okay? | 膝盖尽量后移 好吗 |
[36:43] | This is gonna widen your pelvis and help the baby come out. | 这样会帮你尽可能撑开骨盆 让宝宝出来 |
[36:45] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[36:46] | Ready? | 准备 |
[36:47] | On three. Here we go. | 我数三下 开始 |
[36:48] | One, two, three. Push! | 一 二 三 用力 |
[36:52] | Push, push, push, push, push! | 用力用力 加油 |
[36:56] | Okay, one more time. | 好 再来一次 |
[36:57] | One more time, Grace. | 再来 格雷斯 |
[36:58] | Again, one, two, three. | 来 一二三 |
[37:00] | Push! Push, push, push, push! | 用力用力 加油 |
[37:02] | Push, push, push, push! | 用力用力用力 |
[37:04] | Push, push, push, push! | 用力用力 |
[37:11] | We got him. | 生出来了 |
[37:13] | Her! It’s a her. | 是个女孩 |
[37:23] | Congratulations, mama. | 恭喜你当妈妈了 |
[37:25] | Yeah, I know. I’m gonna miss the test. | 我知道 我要错过测试了 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:32] | – Hey, go. – Mills. | -你快去吧 -米尔斯 |
[37:34] | Look, I’m a certified E.M.T. I can take over for you. | 我有急救医生资格证 接下来交给我吧 |
[37:36] | Casey’s waiting downstairs. Come on. | 凯西在楼下等你呢 快去吧 |
[37:38] | No, that doesn’t feel right. | 不行 这样不行 |
[37:39] | I’ll be all right without you, I promise. | 你不在我也可以搞定的 放心 |
[37:43] | Go. | 快去 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[37:48] | All right. Kick butt. | 好 抓紧时间 |
[37:51] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快来 我们走 |
[37:52] | All right! | 快 |
[37:54] | What do you think this is, a game? | 你以为这是游戏吗 |
[37:57] | – On the double! – Let’s make you a fireman! | -赶紧的 -我们送你去做消防员 |
[38:00] | All right! Hit it, Joe! | 好了 开路 乔 |
[38:10] | How you feeling? You ready? | 感觉如何 准备好了吗 |
[38:13] | – Uh-huh. – Get your coat on. | -好了 -全副武装上阵 |
[38:21] | Okay, please stay in two straight lines | 大家排成两队 |
[38:23] | until you guys get into the yard, okay? | 有序地到院子里 |
[38:25] | Come on, let’s go. Two straight lines, please. | 来 大家排成两队 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[38:30] | Looking good. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 表现不错 谢谢大家 非常好 |
[38:35] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[38:38] | Hi! | 你好 |
[38:42] | I know I made some mistakes in the past, | 我知道过去我犯了一些错误 |
[38:44] | some pretty big ones… | 一些大错… |
[38:46] | And I let them get in the way and… | 那些错误阻碍了我 |
[38:49] | stop me from just being honest with you. | 让我没跟你说实话 |
[38:54] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[38:57] | I believe that when you love somebody, | 我相信 爱一个人时 |
[39:02] | there is only one thing to do. | 唯一能做的只有一件事 |
[39:05] | So… | 所以… |
[39:06] | My aunt–she’s had this family ring for years. | 我姑姑 这枚家传戒指她留了很久了 |
[39:10] | When I called her today, she didn’t let me finish. | 我今天打电话找她时她都没等我说完 |
[39:12] | She just– “I can hear it in your voice. | 她说…我能从你的话中听出来 |
[39:17] | You’re finally ready.” | 你终于准备好了 |
[39:20] | So… | 所以 |
[39:25] | Ms. Donna Robbins… | 堂娜·罗宾斯小姐 |
[39:29] | Will you… | 你愿意 |
[39:32] | marry me? | 嫁给我吗 |
[39:42] | Well, I don’t have much choice. | 我别无选择啊 |
[39:44] | I can’t crush the hearts of my entire class, right? | 总不能伤了我们全班同学的心吧 对不对 |
[39:49] | Yes, I will. | 我愿意 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[39:58] | Oh, Donna. | 堂娜 |
[40:11] | Go get ’em. | 拿下测试 |
[40:13] | Go get ’em! | 拿下测试 |
[40:17] | Go to it, Dawson! | 加油 道森 |
[40:22] | Get up here, candidate! | 过来 后备队员 |
[40:24] | Get up here! | 过来 |
[40:27] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[40:36] | You better be ready. | 你最好准备好了 |
[40:41] | Go. | 开始 |
[40:48] | Up there. | 上去吧 |
[40:59] | Hustle, hustle, honey. Hustle, hustle! | 快快快 亲爱的 加油 |