时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[00:08] | What are you doing now? | 你在干什么 |
[00:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:11] | You are acting lieutenant today. | 今天你临时担任副队 |
[00:14] | Okay. | 好…吧 |
[00:16] | It’s my fault. | 是我的疏忽 |
[00:17] | Casey and Dawson– they have this charity thing | 凯西和道森今天去芝加哥医院 |
[00:19] | over at Chicago Med, | 参加慈善活动 |
[00:20] | and I forgot to file the paperwork for him. | 我忘了帮他办手续了 |
[00:22] | I’ve already got Rafferty covering for Dawson. | 我已经找了拉弗蒂替道森的班 |
[00:24] | You’ve got to tell me ahead of time, Chief. | 你得提前通知我啊 队长 |
[00:26] | I got to get prepared mentally, I got– | 好歹让我有个心理准备 好歹… |
[00:31] | Right. Got you covered. | 好吧 交给我吧 |
[00:32] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[00:34] | Close the door. | 记得关门 |
[00:45] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[00:47] | Goat shirts? | 山羊T恤衫 |
[00:48] | Those are collectors’ items. | 那些都是收藏品 |
[00:50] | Yeah, garbage collectors. | 是啊 垃圾收藏品 |
[00:52] | You guys gonna run the 10k? | 你们俩都参加十公里跑吗 |
[00:54] | Uh, I am. Casey chickened out. | 我参加 凯西临阵退缩了 |
[00:56] | I’m more of a sprinter. | 我更擅长短跑 |
[00:57] | Heard you’re gonna introduce the commissioner later. | 听说一会局长还要接见你 |
[00:59] | Yeah. Not sure how that fell on me. | 是的 不知道怎么会轮到我 |
[01:01] | Well, a ceiling fell on you | 因为你为了救一个婴儿 |
[01:02] | while you were saving a baby, baby. | 被压在了天花板下 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | I got it. | 我来帮你 |
[01:08] | Hey. It’s–it’s Kim, right? | 你是金 对吧 |
[01:10] | – Yeah. Hey. – Hey, you–you need some help? | -是的 你好 -你好 需要帮助吗 |
[01:14] | I-I kind of have no idea what I’m doing. | 其实我不知道该怎么弄 |
[01:18] | She was part of the team that got Diego back. | 她是救回迪亚戈的警队成员之一 |
[01:21] | On it. | 我去帮她 |
[01:24] | Firefighters bailing out cops is a long tradition. | 消防员帮警察已经是一项历史悠久的传统了 |
[01:27] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | Well, when you need a police officer to… | 下回你需要警察帮忙的时候… |
[01:32] | I’ve got nothing. | 我也帮不上什么 |
[01:34] | Who’s this? | 这孩子是… |
[01:35] | Oh, this is my niece Zoe. | 这是我侄女佐伊 |
[01:37] | – How old are you, Zoe? – I’m nine. | -你多大了 佐伊 -九岁 |
[01:39] | Really? Let me see your driver’s license. | 是嘛 给我看看你的驾驶证 |
[01:42] | I’m nine too. | 我也九岁 |
[01:44] | Well, uh, you’re the designated driver | 那我指定你来当司机 |
[01:45] | because she doesn’t have her license. | 因为她还没驾照 |
[01:48] | Imogene, don’t bother them. | 伊莫金 别打扰人家 |
[01:49] | They’re setting up. | 他们在忙着布置呢 |
[01:49] | oh, no, it’s totally fine. | 没关系 没事的 |
[01:51] | Do you want to go see them unload the animals | 你想去看他们搬卸放在爱心宠物园的 |
[01:53] | for the petting zoo? | 小动物吗 |
[01:55] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[01:57] | – Stay where I can see you. – Okay. | -别跑太远 -好的 |
[01:59] | Hey, you’re the new pediatrician, right? | 你是新来的儿科医生 对吧 |
[02:00] | Yeah, Holly Thelan. | 是的 我叫霍莉·迪兰 |
[02:02] | Nice to meet you. I just moved here from New York. | 很高兴见到你 我刚从纽约搬过来 |
[02:03] | Well, welcome. Thanks for volunteering on your day off. | 欢迎欢迎 谢谢你休息日来志愿帮忙 |
[02:05] | Yeah, my pleasure. I’ll see you guys. | 应该的 过会儿见 |
[02:12] | I guess I’ll go get started with registration. | 我该去报到登记了 |
[02:14] | Have a good race. I’ll be rooting for you. | 祝你取得好成绩 我会为你加油的 |
[02:25] | 抗癌健康跑 5公里/10公里 趣味跑 | |
[02:31] | Oh, hey! Dr. Arata. | 你好 阿拉塔医生 |
[02:33] | – Gabriela Dawson. – Dawson. | -加布里埃拉·道森 -道森 |
[02:36] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:36] | Do you happen to know where the race registration is? | 你知道健康跑登记处在哪吗 |
[02:38] | Race reg… | 健康跑登记… |
[02:40] | Uh, I’m sorry, Dawson. | 抱歉 道森 |
[02:42] | I’m kind of busy saving lives. | 我正忙着救死扶伤 |
[02:45] | Oh, be nice, Dr. Arata. | 友善些 阿拉塔医生 |
[02:47] | They’re doing the race registration | 健康跑登记处 |
[02:48] | over in “A” wing. | 在A楼 |
[02:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | I’m gonna talk to Gabby. You got this? | 我有事找加比 你能帮忙照看下吗 |
[02:57] | – Yeah, no problem. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[03:02] | Let’s go see the animals. | 我们快去看小动物吧 |
[03:04] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[03:06] | Hey, I like the balloons. | 气球真好看 |
[04:29] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[04:35] | Somebody, over here! | 快来人救救我 |
[04:49] | Girls! | 孩子们 |
[04:51] | Girls, can you hear me? | 孩子们 能听见我说话吗 |
[04:53] | – Are you hurt? – My head. | -你们受伤了吗 -我的头好疼 |
[04:55] | My tummy hurts. | 我肚子疼 |
[04:56] | Hey. What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:58] | – Vaughn. – Vaughn. | -沃恩 -沃恩 |
[04:59] | I need you to run around | 请你帮忙去 |
[05:00] | to the other side of the hospital… | 医院的另一边 |
[05:01] | and check to see if ICU was attacked. | 看看加护病房的情况 |
[05:03] | Oh, my God! Zoe! | 天啊 佐伊 |
[05:05] | Imogene got knocked in the head. | 伊莫金撞到头了 |
[05:07] | Zoe said her stomach hurts. | 佐伊说她肚子疼 |
[05:08] | – This man just passed out. – Im? | -他昏过去了 -伊莫 |
[05:11] | Im, talk to me, sweetheart. | 伊莫 跟我说话 亲爱的 |
[05:12] | You know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[05:13] | – I’m at the race. – That’s right, honey. | -我在赛场 -对 亲爱的 |
[05:15] | – Are you okay, baby? – What happened? | -你没事吧 亲爱的 -出什么事了 |
[05:17] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:21] | I think she might have a cracked rib. | 我觉得她的肋骨可能断了 |
[05:28] | Hey. E.R.’s gone. | 急救室垮了 |
[05:31] | We’ll use that tent as triage. | 我们用那个帐篷来当伤情分类区 |
[05:32] | – Okay, good. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[05:33] | Im, grab on to my sweater, okay? | 伊莫 抓住我的毛衣好吗 |
[05:35] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[05:36] | Everyone, this tent will serve as triage! | 各位 这个帐篷暂做伤情分类区 |
[05:39] | Start moving people off the street | 把人们带离街道 |
[05:41] | and out of the rubble! | 带离碎石废墟 |
[05:42] | Anyone that can help us, help us! | 有人能帮忙的就帮忙 |
[05:45] | – Can you move? – I think so. | -你能动吗 -应该可以 |
[05:56] | You got this, Herrmann. Lieutenant. | 你可以 赫尔曼 副队 |
[06:00] | Every bit of training we’ve had was for today, boys. | 养兵千日用兵一时 各位 |
[06:13] | Rafferty, grab everything off the ambulance. | 拉弗蒂 从救护车里拿出所有东西 |
[06:22] | Chief! Chief! | 队长 队长 |
[06:24] | Big explosion, no idea of the cause. | 发生了大爆炸 不知道原因 |
[06:26] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[06:28] | Triage in that tent. E.R. took it hard. | 帐篷暂时用作伤情分类区 急诊室垮了 |
[06:30] | All right, people are gonna be trapped | 好吧 人们会被困在 |
[06:31] | up on those higher floors. | 高层的 |
[06:32] | Okay, you, Otis, and Mouch– you get the aerial moving. | 你 奥蒂斯和穆奇 去搬云梯 |
[06:34] | On it. | 就去 |
[06:35] | Exterior oxygen and fuel tanks | 外部氧气罐和燃料罐 |
[06:37] | are on the other side of the building. | 在大楼的另一边 |
[06:39] | This couldn’t have been an accident. | 这不可能是意外 |
[06:41] | A bomb? | 炸弹吗 |
[06:43] | The structure’s unstable. | 建筑结构现在不稳定 |
[06:46] | Where’s Dawson? | 道森呢 |
[06:49] | Oh, God. She went inside. | 天啊 她进去了 |
[06:51] | – Dawson’s in there? – I think so. | -道森在里面吗 -应该是的 |
[06:53] | – We’ll get her. – Go! | -我们去找她 -去吧 |
[06:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:56] | Cruz, Mills, stay back! | 克鲁兹 米尔斯 你们留下 |
[06:59] | – You did bomb-tech training with squad, right? – Yeah. | -你们接受过救援队炸弹处理培训吧 -对 |
[07:01] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你们的想法 |
[07:03] | Car bombing. | 汽车炸弹 |
[07:04] | It looks just like Oklahoma City. | 看起来跟当时俄克拉荷马市的情况一样 |
[07:06] | Exactly what I thought. | 和我想的一样 |
[07:08] | Okay, so what do we know? | 好 那按理说的话 |
[07:09] | If there’s one car bomb, there’s probably a second. | 如果有一个汽车炸弹 可能还有第二个 |
[07:12] | – We’re on it. – Yeah. | -我们去查 -好 |
[07:13] | – Go! – Let’s go. | -去吧 -我们走 |
[07:14] | – You check the structure. – Yeah. | -你去检查建筑里面 -好 |
[07:17] | Stay there! | 留在这里 |
[07:31] | She–she said the pain’s getting worse. | 她说越来越疼了 |
[07:33] | Imogene is my sister. | 伊莫金是我妹妹 |
[07:35] | I think she has a concussion, but she’s responsive and alert. | 她应该脑震荡了 但是她反应灵敏 |
[07:38] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[07:41] | – Kim, is this girl yours? – No, I’m her aunt. | -金 她是你女儿吗 -不 我是她小姨 |
[07:43] | I’ve been trying to call my sister. | 我一直在给我姐姐打电话 |
[07:44] | I can’t get through. | 但是打不通 |
[07:45] | She says she has stomach pain. | 她说她肚子疼 |
[07:46] | We got to take a look in there somehow, now. | 我们得想办法看看 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna head in and see if radiology is up and running. | 我去看看X光设备还能不能用 |
[07:51] | All right, I’ll go with you. | 好 我和你一起去 |
[07:52] | If there’s more injured inside, I want to help. | 如果里面有更多伤者 我想帮忙 |
[07:53] | I’ll work here. | 我在这里帮忙 |
[07:55] | You radio me as soon as you know a C.T. scanner is up. | CT扫描仪准备好的话通知我 |
[07:57] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[07:59] | Girls, be strong. | 姑娘们 坚强点 |
[08:00] | Im, take care of zoe. I’ll be back, okay? | 伊莫 照顾好佐伊 我会回来的 好吗 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:06] | Zoe, squeeze the pain into me. | 佐伊 把疼痛传递给我吧 |
[08:09] | I can take it. | 我能忍受 |
[08:23] | Fire department, call out! | 消防部门 大声呼救 |
[08:34] | I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[08:40] | – Got her? – Here. | -接住了吗 -来 |
[08:42] | Got her. | 接住了 |
[08:44] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[08:47] | Gabby? | 加比 |
[08:49] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[08:54] | – Hey! Dr. Arata, right? – Yeah. | -阿拉塔医生 对吧 -对 |
[08:56] | Did Gabby Dawson come in here? Did you seen her? | 加比·道森进来了吗 你看见她了吗 |
[08:58] | Dawson… I did. | 道森 看见了 |
[09:00] | I left her at the nurses’ station. | 我让她留在护士站 |
[09:01] | She on this floor? | 她在这层吗 |
[09:04] | Hey! Casey, there’s a ton of pockets in here. | 凯西 这里好多人 |
[09:06] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[09:10] | If you can move at all, get away from the exposed wall! | 你要是还能动 就赶紧离开外墙 |
[09:12] | Move back towards the center! | 往里退到建筑中间去 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:15] | Gabby! Anyone! Call out! | 加比 有人吗 大声呼救 |
[09:18] | Sir, you had a head injury | 先生 你头部受创 |
[09:20] | and you need a CAT scan, okay? | 你需要进行电脑断层扫描 知道吗 |
[09:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:42] | Yeah, it’s–it’s just a little scratch. | 就是擦伤了一点而已 |
[09:44] | – If you need– – No, I’m, uh… | -如果你需要 -不用了 |
[09:45] | I’m good. Just– let’s keep going. | 我很好 继续走吧 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:55] | Look for a rental car or a van parked near the building. | 找一辆停在附近的租赁车辆或货车 |
[09:58] | It’ll have a rental tag in the front windshield | 前挡风玻璃上会有租赁标记 |
[10:00] | and one of those license plate borders. | 边上也会有证件 |
[10:03] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[10:05] | Steve! | 史蒂文 |
[10:07] | You hold your men back. | 让你的人先不用动 |
[10:08] | We believe it’s a car bomb. | 我们觉得这是一次汽车炸弹事件 |
[10:09] | We’re searching for a possible second one nearby. | 我们正在附近搜寻 看看还有没有炸弹 |
[10:12] | Ain’t no reason to have more men unnecessar– | 没必要增添更多不必要的人员 |
[10:13] | Wallace, I’ll be damned | 华莱士 如果你觉得 |
[10:14] | if you think you’re gonna keep us out of here. | 能阻止我们参与救援 那可就真见鬼了 |
[10:18] | Okay, we got sector one and two, here and here. | 好 我们处理一区和二区 这里和这里 |
[10:22] | You move your men to three and four. | 你带着你的人去三区和四区 |
[10:24] | We got triage going over in the tent. | 伤情分类在那边的帐篷里进行 |
[10:26] | I just got word from the other side of the hospital. | 刚收到医院另一边的消息 |
[10:28] | They are undamaged. | 他们未受损伤 |
[10:29] | Okay, let’s go, men. | 好的 上吧 兄弟们 |
[10:31] | Don’t look back tomorrow and say you could’ve done more! | 别到了明天才后悔说今天没尽力 |
[10:36] | Cruz, talk to me. | 克鲁兹 跟我说说情况 |
[10:38] | – Not yet, Chief. – Yo! Over here! | -还没找到 队长 -这边 |
[10:41] | Rental car. There’s a blanket in the back! | 租赁车 背后有条毯子 |
[10:47] | Nothing underneath. | 车下没有东西 |
[11:16] | All clean. Let’s keep moving. | 没问题 继续找吧 |
[11:26] | Rafferty. | 拉弗蒂 |
[11:27] | Go for Rafferty. | 拉弗蒂收到 |
[11:29] | Okay, we got a working CAT scan in the trauma wing. | 我们在创伤区找到一个可用的断层扫描仪 |
[11:31] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[11:34] | Let’s see what’s going on with Zoe. | 我们去看看佐伊的情况 |
[11:36] | I’m coming too. | 我也要去 |
[11:37] | No, sweetie, you should stay here. | 不 亲爱的 你得待在这里 |
[11:38] | She’s my friend, and I’m coming. | 她是我朋友 我要去 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Guys, I need a lift. | 伙计们 来帮个忙 |
[11:55] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[11:56] | Up here! | 这里 |
[11:58] | Don’t move! We’re coming! | 别动 我们马上救你 |
[12:01] | Don’t even breathe on those walls. | 在这种墙旁边最好不要呼吸 |
[12:03] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[12:18] | Seriously? What’s your problem? | 搞什么 你们有毛病吗 |
[12:20] | We need to get this man out of here. | 我们得把这个人运出去 |
[12:22] | Here, take it. | 这里 把他移开 |
[12:25] | Hey, listen! | 听我说 |
[12:26] | A lot of people need to get out of here, all right? | 很多人都得离开这里 知道吗 |
[12:33] | Casey, get back! | 凯西 后退 |
[12:43] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[12:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:46] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:52] | Hey, stand back. | 往后退 |
[12:53] | No, you get back! | 不 你后退 |
[12:55] | This is Alim Al Safir, | 这是阿利姆·阿尔·萨菲尔 |
[12:55] | ambassador from Syria to the United States. | 从叙利亚来美国的大使 |
[12:57] | Ambassador Safir was here in your city’s protection. | 萨菲尔大使在这里应受到你们城市的保护 |
[13:00] | – Capp! – And if he’s dead… | -卡普 -如果他死了 |
[13:01] | Capp, Tony, get this guy to the to the “A” wing. | 卡普 托尼 带这个人去A区 |
[13:03] | You got it. | 收到 |
[13:07] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[13:08] | Yeah! | 在 |
[13:09] | There’s plenty of room under the debris, | 瓦砾碎片下还有很大的空间 |
[13:11] | the way it’s fallen. | 就是大楼垮塌的地方 |
[13:12] | I’m going in. If Dawson’s under there… | 我去看看 如果道森在下面 |
[13:15] | Casey, I don’t know if that’s safe. | 凯西 这样下去可能不安全 |
[13:16] | – You guys get stuck under there– – We won’t get stuck. | -如果你们被困在下面 -我们不会被困的 |
[13:25] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[13:29] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:47] | – Dr. Thelan. – Dr. Arata. | -迪兰医生 -阿拉塔医生 |
[14:49] | So, it’s your tummy? | 你是肚子疼吗 |
[14:51] | She says the pain’s getting worse, fast. | 她说越来越疼了 |
[14:53] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[15:03] | We’re gonna take a look. Everybody clear out, please. | 我们得检查一下 麻烦所有人出去一下 |
[15:08] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面等你 |
[15:10] | Come on, Imogene. | 走吧 伊莫金 |
[15:12] | I want you to stay very still. | 好好躺着别动 |
[15:14] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:20] | – Leslie. – Yeah? | -莱斯利 -怎么 |
[15:22] | – Dawson’s missing. – what? | -道森不见了 -什么 |
[15:24] | Apparently she was near the blast. | 显然她离爆炸地点很近 |
[15:27] | – All right, I’m gonna go help. – No, no, no, no, no. | -行了 我去帮忙 -不不不 |
[15:28] | The guys are doing everything that they can. | 他们已经在尽力了 |
[15:31] | We do our jobs, no matter what, right? | 不管怎样 我们都要恪尽职守 |
[15:36] | I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:40] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[15:41] | Im, just stay here, okay? | 伊莫 留在这里 好吗 |
[15:42] | Is Zoe gonna be okay? | 佐伊会没事吗 |
[15:44] | She has the best doctor in the city with her. | 有市里最好的医生陪着她 |
[15:47] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[15:55] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[16:00] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[16:02] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[16:04] | I could be better. | 不怎么样 |
[16:05] | Bad day at the hospital, huh? | 今天在医院很不顺吧 |
[16:07] | – Please don’t joke. – Ah. | -别开玩笑了 -好吧 |
[16:08] | Anybody else here in the room with you? | 还有谁跟你一起在屋子里吗 |
[16:10] | No. Clearly. | 显然没有 |
[16:11] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[16:15] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[16:17] | All right, listen, lady… | 好了 听好了 女士 |
[16:20] | – You got to relax. – It’s “Doctor.” | -你得放轻松 -我是医生 |
[16:23] | My apologies, Doctor. | 很抱歉 医生 |
[16:25] | But if you don’t relax, I’m gonna call you a lot worse. | 如果你不放轻松 我对你的称呼会更糟糕 |
[16:41] | All right, swing her out! | 行了 送她过来 |
[16:42] | Swing her out. | 送她过来 |
[16:45] | Got her! | 接到了 |
[16:48] | I checked everything in both lots, and I got nothing. | 两边的停车场我都检查了 没有任何线索 |
[16:59] | Chief… | 队长 |
[17:02] | We found our second bomb. | 我们发现了第二枚炸弹 |
[17:06] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[17:09] | Northwest parking lot, close to the hospital. | 停车场西北部 靠近医院的地方 |
[17:14] | Steve, when’s that bomb squad gonna get here? | 斯蒂文 拆弹小队什么时候到 |
[17:17] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟后 |
[17:19] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[17:26] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[17:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:31] | Hey! | 有人吗 |
[17:33] | Gabby! Anyone! Call out! | 加比 有人吗 请大声呼救 |
[17:40] | – Casey. – Yeah. | -凯西 -嗯 |
[17:42] | If we don’t find a space big enough to turn around, | 如果找不到足以转身的空间 |
[17:43] | we’re going to have to do this backwards. | 我们就得后退着回来了 |
[17:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:46] | Well, it might not be the smartest course of action. | 这也许并不是最聪明的做法 |
[17:49] | We’re going to be smart about this now? | 现在还谈什么聪明不聪明 |
[17:52] | No. | 也对 |
[17:53] | Keep going. | 继续前进吧 |
[17:55] | – It hurts. – I know, honey. I’m sorry. | -很疼 -我知道 亲爱的 乖 |
[17:58] | – It hurts so bad. – I’m sorry. | -太疼了 -乖 再忍忍 |
[18:02] | Can I speak to you for a moment? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[18:08] | Your niece has a crushed liver. She’s bleeding internally. | 你侄女的肝由于外力伤害 正在内出血 |
[18:13] | I need to operate before she bleeds out. | 得进行手术 否则她会失血致死 |
[18:15] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:16] | Do you have authority to give consent? | 你有权利签署手术同意书吗 |
[18:18] | Consent? I don’t know. I– | 同意书 我不知道 我… |
[18:19] | That’s good enough for me. We’ll get her ready. | 这就够了 我们去准备 |
[18:29] | Make a hole! | 让开路 |
[18:33] | Nurse, we’ll take that gurney. | 护士 这个推床我们用了 |
[18:37] | – Doctor! – What? | -医生 -怎么了 |
[18:38] | This man– he’s in bad shape. | 这个人 他情况很危急 |
[18:44] | He’s not in bad shape. He’s dead. | 他不是情况危急 是已经死了 |
[19:05] | Cruz, grab me your center punch. | 克鲁兹 把你的中心冲头给我 |
[20:00] | Cruz, Mills… | 克鲁兹 米尔斯 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna ask you to leave the area. | 你们先离开这里 |
[20:07] | – Forget it. – Not a chance. | -不行 -不可能 |
[20:54] | It’s on a timer. | 是定时炸弹 |
[21:02] | Can’t see what it’s set for though. | 但是看不出来还有多少时间 |
[21:04] | Yeah, this is amateur hour– bomb making 101. | 这人是个新手 炸弹质量很烂 |
[21:07] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[21:08] | Which means that it could go off at any moment. | 意思就是随时都可能爆炸 |
[21:15] | So… | 所以… |
[21:18] | Can you? | 你可以吗 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:30] | Careful, Mills. | 小心点 米尔斯 |
[21:36] | Hey, Tone! | 托恩 |
[21:38] | Where’s Severide and Casey? | 西弗莱德和凯西在哪里 |
[21:39] | Down there somewhere. | 应该在下面什么地方 |
[21:41] | All right, let’s spread out. Let’s go, guys. | 好的 分开找吧 开始行动 |
[21:44] | Dig ’em out. | 找到他们 |
[22:00] | I see someone! | 我看到人了 |
[22:07] | Call out if you can hear me! | 如果听得到 请大声呼救 |
[22:13] | – It’s not her! – What? | -不是她 -什么 |
[22:19] | – She’s dead. – What? | -这个人死了 -什么 |
[22:21] | It’s not Dawson! | 不是道森 |
[22:36] | Oh, thank the sweet lord. | 感谢上帝啊 |
[22:38] | For anyone who’s not tagged… | 未被标记的伤者就麻烦你们了 |
[22:40] | It looks like all these people have been seen. | 这些人好像都已经看过了 |
[22:42] | Not here. Down there. | 不是这里 那边 |
[23:03] | Let’s go. | 动手吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:17] | Okay, it’s 8:29. | 现在是八点二十九分 |
[23:20] | – If this thing is set to go at 8:30– – Chief! | -如果设定的爆炸时间是八点半 -队长 |
[23:25] | Respectfully, shut up. | 无意冒犯 请闭嘴 |
[24:09] | Cover your ears. | 捂住耳朵 |
[24:11] | Are you serious? | 认真的吗 |
[24:41] | Amateur hour. | 业余表演 |
[24:43] | God bless that rescue squad training! | 救援队训练真没白训啊 |
[24:47] | Come on! Come on! | 走吧 走 |
[24:49] | Here we go, Chief. | 我们走 队长 |
[24:52] | Marker. | 标记笔 |
[24:58] | Have suction ready. This isn’t going to be pretty. | 准备好抽吸机 一会儿肯定用得着 |
[25:13] | Retractor. | 牵开器 |
[25:18] | Bowel retractor. | 肠牵开器 |
[25:27] | The liver looks even worse than it did on the CAT scan. | 肝脏伤得比电脑断层扫描显示的还严重 |
[25:32] | I can’t find the bleed. | 找不到出血点 |
[25:35] | Uh, give me a clamp for a pringle maneuver. | 给我个夹子阻断肝门血流 |
[25:43] | Uh, she’s stable for now… | 她暂时稳定了 |
[25:47] | But, uh, she’s getting worse. | 但是伤情恶化 |
[25:50] | There’s nothing left of the liver. | 肝脏基本损坏 |
[25:53] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我无法阻止出血 |
[25:57] | What–what does that mean? You can fix her, right? | 什么意思 你可以治好她对不对 |
[25:59] | You can transplant a liver, but you– | 可以进行肝脏移植 但是… |
[26:02] | You can’t fix the damage in one– | 她的肝脏已经坏了… |
[26:03] | I’ll donate right now. | 我马上捐献 |
[26:05] | You have the same blood type? | 血型一样吗 |
[26:06] | I’m, um– I’m “A” positive. | 我是A型阳性 |
[26:09] | No, your niece is “O” positive. | 不行 你外甥女是O型阳性 |
[26:10] | It wouldn’t work. | 行不通 |
[26:13] | But I’ve tried– I’ve tried calling my sister, | 但是我给我姐姐打过电话 |
[26:15] | and I have tried calling my parents, | 也给我父母打过 |
[26:17] | and no one’s picking up. | 都没人接 |
[26:20] | She’s only nine years old! | 她才九岁啊 |
[26:22] | You know what? | 我知道了 |
[26:25] | Uh, stay here. | 你等我一会儿 |
[26:31] | Gabby! Anyone! Call out! | 加比 有人吗 大声呼救 |
[26:42] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[26:44] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[26:46] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[27:06] | Help. | 救命 |
[27:10] | Help. | 救命 |
[27:40] | Come on, come, come. | 加油 加油 |
[28:15] | I hear something. | 有动静 |
[28:17] | Keep going! | 继续往前 |
[28:19] | The space up ahead is too small. | 前面空间太狭小了 |
[28:21] | You can do it. I’m right behind you. | 可以的 我就在你后面 |
[28:25] | Hey, Herrmann? | 赫尔曼 |
[28:26] | Can you hear the banging? | 你能听到梆梆声吗 |
[28:32] | Hey! Quiet everyone! | 大家都安静 |
[28:38] | Kill that torch! | 先把乙炔炬停了 |
[28:47] | Is that you, Severide? | 刚才是你敲的吗 西弗莱德 |
[28:49] | No. | 不是 |
[28:54] | That’s from over there! | 那边传来的 |
[29:00] | We need a medic out here. | 这里需要一名医护人员 |
[29:03] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:07] | Take a rest. I’m gonna go back out front. | 你休息一下吧 我先去外面看看 |
[29:10] | I promise I’ll radio with anything they find. | 有情况我通过讲机跟你说 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna head up to check on Zoe. | 我去看看佐伊的情况 |
[29:52] | All right. I’ll, uh–I’ll come with you. | 好 我 我跟你一起去 |
[30:04] | Hey, trouper. | 小演员 |
[30:06] | You were gone a long time. | 你走了很久 |
[30:07] | Yeah, we were just trying to help who we could. | 我们在尽力帮需要帮助的人 |
[30:13] | She’s hurt, isn’t she? Worse than we thought. | 她受伤了 对不对 伤得很严重 |
[30:19] | She is… very. | 的确伤得很重 |
[30:25] | Good thoughts, you know? | 往好处想 知道吗 |
[30:29] | If that’s all you can give, give good thoughts. | 你能做的就只有这个 往好处想 |
[30:32] | Yeah. Good thoughts. | 好 往好处想 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:38] | Imogene! | 伊莫金 |
[30:39] | Imogene! | 伊莫金 |
[30:45] | – Hey! We need help over here! – I need a line. | -快来人啊 -我需要中心静脉导管 |
[30:47] | Get a line in her– 2.5 diazepam I.V., push.. | 马上给她静脉注射2.5毫升安定 |
[30:49] | Got her head. | 扶住她的头了 |
[30:50] | – What is it? – Seizure. | -怎么回事 -癫痫 |
[30:51] | We need that broken arm out of two! | 断了胳膊那位马上闪开 |
[30:58] | She was fine. She was talking. | 刚才还好好的 正跟我们说话呢 |
[31:00] | – She was near the explosion? – Yes. | -爆炸发生时她也在附近吗 -对 |
[31:01] | It looked like a concussion. | 看起来像脑震荡 |
[31:07] | Pupil’s blown, got to be an epidural hematoma– | 瞳孔发散 肯定是硬膜外血肿 |
[31:09] | Blood swelling the brain. | 大脑充血 |
[31:11] | Get her a C.T. and an open operating room immediately! | 马上给她做CT扫面 准备好手术室 |
[31:15] | I’ll do this. | 交给我 |
[31:31] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[31:35] | “O” positive. Yes! | O型阳性 太好了 |
[32:11] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[32:14] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[32:19] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[32:24] | You came. | 你来了 |
[32:27] | How bad? | 伤得重吗 |
[32:28] | It’s just my head, but I think I’m okay. | 就是头伤了 应该没事 |
[32:32] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[32:35] | Damn, Dawson. You look like hell. | 道森 你怎么成这副鬼样子了 |
[32:38] | I’m not 100% sure I’m not dreaming. | 我这是不是在做梦啊 |
[32:40] | For real. | 不是做梦 |
[32:50] | Hey, guys, Casey and I have Dawson. | 兄弟们 我跟凯西找到道森了 |
[32:52] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[33:03] | We’re not out of the woods yet, boys! | 还没结束呢 兄弟们 |
[33:05] | Let’s get this concrete off of them! | 咱们抓紧把他们救出来 |
[33:20] | I got your message. How is she? | 我收到你的信息了 她现在怎么样了 |
[33:34] | You got to believe, okay? | 一定要有信念 知道吗 |
[33:38] | You just got to believe. | 一定要有信念 |
[33:40] | Greta! | 格莉塔 |
[33:41] | It’s “O” positive. | 这是O型阳性 |
[33:43] | – That’s good, right? – We’ll start prepping. | -这是好事对吗 -我们马上准备 |
[33:45] | It’s a chance. | 这是她活下来的一个机会 |
[33:46] | It’s an adult liver, but we just use the left lobe. | 移植的是成年人的肝 但我们只用左叶 |
[34:11] | I see ’em! | 看到他们了 |
[34:15] | Everyone careful now! | 现在大家要格外小心 |
[34:17] | All right. | 好 |
[34:23] | No. | 不 |
[34:25] | No. | 不 |
[34:26] | Something must have happened to it in the explosion. | 一定是爆炸时冷藏箱坏了 |
[34:31] | It’s warm. | 是温的 |
[34:39] | The, uh, liver | 要移植的肝 |
[34:42] | seemed to be damaged, maybe in the explosion. | 损坏了 可能是因为爆炸 |
[34:46] | I can’t use it. | 无法使用 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[35:19] | Drop the basket. | 把救生篮放下去 |
[35:28] | Ready to get out of here? | 准备好出去了吗 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[35:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:34] | Lift her up! | 拉上去吧 |
[35:48] | – Welcome back! – All right! | -欢迎回来 -太好了 |
[36:02] | Hey, Lieutenant! | 副队长 |
[36:04] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[36:07] | Hey, boys. | 辛苦你们了 |
[36:54] | – Terrorism? – Possibly. | -恐怖袭击吗 -有可能 |
[36:55] | The ambassador to Syria was checked into Chicago med | 叙利亚大使阿利姆·阿尔·萨菲尔 |
[36:57] | for a liver transplant, Alim Al Safir. | 来芝加哥医院做肝脏移植手术 |
[37:00] | That’s his security detail over there. | 那边是他的安保人员 |
[37:02] | One of them flashed his weapon at the fireman. | 其中有一个还拿武器威胁消防员 |
[37:19] | Hey, friends. | 朋友们 |
[37:21] | I’m aware of your sidearms. | 我知道你随身带有武器 |
[37:22] | I have one of my own. | 我自己也有 |
[37:24] | We’re diplomatic protection within our legal right | 外交保护是我们的合法权利 |
[37:26] | to bear arms in this country. | 我们有权在美国携带武器 |
[37:28] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[37:30] | I’m gonna take your weapons from you. | 我要没收你的武器 |
[37:32] | This isn’t a question. | 这个没得商量 |
[37:34] | If you do anything that makes me | 如果你的什么行为 |
[37:35] | the least bit uncomfortable, I will end you. | 让我不爽了 我一定让你好看 |
[37:37] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[37:38] | We’re diplomatic protection from the Syrian Arab Republic. | 我们受叙利亚共和国的外交保护 |
[38:01] | We will cooperate any way we can. | 我们会尽量合作的 |
[38:11] | We’re gonna want first crack at questioning. | 我们要先审讯 |
[38:16] | I’ll wait my turn. Just know it’s coming. | 我等着 你心里有个数 |
[38:43] | Come on. | 加油 |
[38:45] | Come on. | 加油 |
[38:48] | Pupil’s unresponsive. | 瞳孔无反应 |
[38:49] | Come on, girl. Give me something. | 加油 快反应啊 |
[39:05] | Hey, Chief, commissioner’s here. | 队长 局长来了 |
[39:19] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[39:23] | Fire Commissioner. | 局长好 |
[39:24] | Deputy district chief just brought me up to speed. | 情况区副局长已经都跟我说了 |
[39:28] | Dark day, sir. | 黑暗的一天 |
[39:29] | That, it is. | 确实是 |
[39:31] | Listen, I am informed that you and your men from firehouse 51 | 听说你带领51号消防队的人 |
[39:35] | were first on scene and saved dozens of lives today. | 最先到达现场 拯救了无数生命 |
[39:39] | Yeah. Plus one of our own. | 对 还救了一个自己人 |
[39:42] | Well… | 好 |
[39:44] | You can fall back, let some relief do some digging. | 你们可以先撤了 剩下的让别人做吧 |
[40:06] | We think we’ll stay. | 我们还是继续吧 |
[40:31] | Shay, we got Dawson. | 夏伊 找到道森了 |
[40:33] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[40:38] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[40:43] | Hey! we need a doctor over here. | 快来人 这里需要医生 |