时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Took a couple of pills. | 我吃了几片药 |
[00:03] | I had a flare-up in my back. | 我的背伤恶化了 |
[00:04] | You need to get in rehab. | 你得去戒瘾中心 |
[00:05] | I will go to rehab. | 我会去戒瘾中心 |
[00:07] | We’re gonna find a great place. | 我们会找到好地方的 |
[00:09] | Maybe we should stop looking. | 我们别找了吧 |
[00:11] | You and Casey? | 你和凯西出问题了吗 |
[00:14] | I got a lot of baggage, Donna. | 我身上的累赘太多了 堂娜 |
[00:16] | The past is the past, Wallace. | 过去的事已经过去了 华莱士 |
[00:17] | I can’t put you through that. | 我不能拖累你 |
[00:20] | C.F.D.’s not right for everyone. | 芝加哥消防局并不适合所有人 |
[00:22] | It’s the one thing that I wanted my whole life, | 这是我毕生追求的梦想 |
[00:25] | and he’s taking it away from me. | 而他却要夺走 |
[00:27] | You tell Dawson I stopped by. | 请你转告道森我来找过她 |
[00:30] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[00:31] | They just found her body. | 警方刚发现了她的尸体 |
[00:37] | We work a dangerous job. | 我们的工作很危险 |
[00:39] | We all knew that when we signed up. | 我们在入职的第一天就知道这点 |
[00:43] | A firefighter dies in the line of duty, | 如果有消防员殉职 |
[00:45] | we are shocked. Our hearts are broken. | 我们感到万分震惊和悲痛 |
[00:46] | But in some dark corner of our mind, | 但在我们内心深处的阴暗面 |
[00:48] | we are bracing ourself for that possibility. | 我们做好了这事发生在自己身上的心理准备 |
[00:58] | But a firefighter takes her own life? | 但一位消防员的突然自杀 |
[01:03] | That is not a contingency that we can prepare for. | 这样的变故让我们措手不及 |
[01:09] | We can’t change what happened. | 我们无法改变过去 |
[01:10] | But we can learn from it. | 但我们能从中吸取教训 |
[01:14] | We all missed the signs here. | 我们都忽视了她自杀前的种种迹象 |
[01:17] | And we can never let it happen again. | 但我们不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:20] | So you reach out to each other. | 所以你们要更多地关心彼此 |
[01:23] | You be there for each other. | 互相照顾 |
[01:26] | Not just for today, or this week– | 不仅仅是今天 这周 |
[01:29] | always. | 而是一直坚持下去 |
[01:32] | I never want to see another member of this family | 我不想再见到任何一个 |
[01:35] | slip through the cracks. | 这个家庭的成员被忽视 |
[01:39] | Let’s go to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[01:49] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们出去走走 |
[01:52] | This place isn’t so bad. How’s it working out for him? | 这地方还不错 他的情况怎么样了 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. I haven’t checked up on him yet. | 不知道 我还没来看过他 |
[01:57] | I’ve been too busy. | 最近太忙了 |
[01:58] | Boden’s speech got me thinking– | 今天博登的话让我想到 |
[02:00] | Bloom could use some more encouragement right about now. | 布卢姆现在需要我们更多的鼓励 |
[02:07] | Severide… | 西弗莱德 |
[02:09] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[02:11] | Cheer him up. | 让他高兴一下嘛 |
[02:12] | Come on, Mills. | 一起来吧 米尔斯 |
[02:13] | No, I’ll pass. | 我还是算了 |
[02:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:17] | Room service! | 客房服务来啦 |
[02:23] | He was supposed to be in 109. | 他应该住在109病房 |
[02:26] | Well, I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 非常遗憾 |
[02:27] | but Mr. Bloom checked himself out. | 布卢姆先生早就自己申请出院了 |
[02:31] | How long did he last? | 他待了多久 |
[02:33] | About 12 hours into a 28-day program. | 二十八天的疗程 他才坚持了十二小时 |
[02:36] | I’ve seen worse. | 我还见过更糟的 |
[02:48] | – Thanks for coming, Shay. – Yeah. | -多谢你过来 夏伊 -别客气 |
[02:50] | Listen, before you say anything, I know. | 让我先说 我知道 |
[02:52] | I am moving a little fast. | 这么做是快了点 |
[02:54] | – It’s not that– – Things with Gabby and I | -不是… -加比和我 |
[02:56] | haven’t been perfect. | 最近不顺 |
[02:57] | She’s trying to make a big career shift, | 她的职业生涯正面临重大改变 |
[02:58] | and she thinks I’m on the fence about it. | 而她觉得我对她的决定抱有疑虑 |
[03:01] | That’s why I want to let her know this is real. | 所以我要让她觉得安心 |
[03:03] | And, in light of recent events, why wait? | 而且最近发生这么多事 为什么还要等呢 |
[03:07] | Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed for anybody. | 谁都不知道明天会发生什么 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | – You want to see ’em? – Yeah. | -你想看看戒指吗 -好 |
[03:19] | Oh, this one. | 这个 |
[03:21] | – That’s Dawson right there. – That was my pick. | -道森肯定喜欢这个 -我选的就是这个 |
[03:24] | Back me. That was my pick. | 帮我证明 我选的就是这个 |
[03:25] | That was his pick. | 他的确选了这个 |
[03:26] | It’s really pretty. | 这个很漂亮 |
[03:29] | – I’m gonna do it. – I’ll get one in her size. | -我就要这个 -我去拿合她尺寸的 |
[03:31] | What is it? | 她的尺寸多少 |
[03:35] | I’m on the case. | 交给我 |
[03:39] | Hey, roomie. | 室友 |
[03:41] | Cable bill’s due. | 有线电视账单到了 |
[03:42] | Make with the cheddar. | 要节衣缩食了 |
[03:44] | $140? | 一百四十块 |
[03:46] | Yeah. That includes the setup fee. | 包括安装费 |
[03:49] | Yeah. And your NFL package. | 是啊 还有你的橄榄球联盟套餐 |
[03:51] | Your half is $70. | 你出一半 七十块 |
[03:54] | I haven’t seen Clarke this morning. | 今早没看见克拉克 |
[03:56] | He still subbing over at 25? | 他还在25号消防队替班吗 |
[03:57] | Clarke’s not subbing out. He transferred. | 克拉克不是去替班 他调职了 |
[04:00] | What, just like that? No explanation? | 没解释一下就这么走了吗 |
[04:03] | No good-bye? | 就这样不辞而别了吗 |
[04:05] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[04:06] | – That’s her. – Gabriela Dawson? | -那就是她 -加布里埃拉·道森 |
[04:10] | Oh, God, what’d you do this time? | 天呐 这回你犯了什么事 |
[04:12] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[04:13] | This note was left behind for you | 这是在丽贝卡·琼斯家发现的 |
[04:14] | in Rebecca Jones’ apartment. | 是她留给你的 |
[04:22] | Why? | 为什么留给我 |
[04:23] | I wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:39] | Why would she leave me a note? | 她为什么要留遗书给我 |
[04:43] | Only one way to find out. | 拆开看看才能知道 |
[05:03] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[05:06] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[05:08] | Fire. Grand and Ashland. | 格兰大道和阿什兰大道路口发生火灾 |
[05:17] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:20] | No. | 不好 |
[05:21] | No, I’m not. | 我不好 |
[05:23] | I want some answers. | 我想知道答案 |
[05:25] | I mean, how does someone like Jones, who’s so driven, | 我不明白 为什么这么上进 |
[05:28] | so determined, how does she just… | 这么坚毅的琼斯会… |
[05:33] | give up on herself? | 放弃自己 |
[05:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:42] | What’s it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[05:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:03] | Otis, make sure the pumps are shut down! | 奥蒂斯 确保油泵关闭 |
[06:05] | Everyone, get in there with extinguishers! | 各位 拿灭火器进场灭火 |
[06:07] | Don’t wait for 51! | 别等水罐车了 |
[06:13] | You gotta get my wife! She’s in the car! | 求你们救救我的妻子 她在车里 |
[06:15] | We’ll take care of her. Get out of here! | 我们会救她的 你先离开 |
[06:17] | Shay! | 夏伊 |
[06:20] | Got him, Herrmann. | 我们来照顾他 赫尔曼 |
[06:21] | Okay, okay. Let’s get you out of there! | 好了 我们救你出来 |
[06:23] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我出不来 出不来 |
[06:26] | All right, all right. Just stay put! Stay put! | 好了 待着别动 别动 |
[06:28] | All right, listen! She can’t get out of here! | 好了 听着 她出不来 |
[06:30] | She’s in a full leg brace! Let’s get this fire out! | 她腿上带着矫正器 我们先灭火吧 |
[06:34] | Come on! Come with me! | 来 跟我来 |
[06:41] | I got you, Janice! | 我来救你 贾尼斯 |
[06:42] | – I got you! – Sir, wait! | -我来救你 -先生 等等 |
[06:44] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[06:50] | What are you doing! | 你在做什么 |
[06:54] | Stop! | 停下 |
[06:56] | Hey, get under the pickup! | 快看看皮卡下面 |
[07:00] | It’s okay. We got you. | 没事了 我们扶住你了 |
[07:03] | – You’re okay. – We’ve got you. | -你没事了 -我们扶住你了 |
[07:05] | Get out of there, numbnuts! | 给我出来 蠢货 |
[07:06] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[07:09] | Sir, please step out of the vehicle, | 先生 请从车里出来 |
[07:12] | if you’d be so kind. | 配合一下 |
[07:19] | That was the dumbest move I’ve seen in a long time. | 好久都没见过那么蠢的行为了 |
[07:21] | Yeah, Darwin-award thinkin’ right there. | 是啊 他真是异想天开 |
[07:24] | Ha! What a call. | 真是一次惊险的出警 |
[07:26] | Hey, what do you guys suppose Jones said | 你们猜猜琼斯在那张纸条里 |
[07:28] | in that note to Dawson? | 对道森说了什么 |
[07:33] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[07:37] | The other night… | 那晚… |
[07:40] | Jones stopped by Molly’s. | 琼斯去过莫利酒吧 |
[07:42] | She was looking for Dawson. | 她去找道森 |
[07:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:46] | What for? | 找她干什么 |
[07:48] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[07:50] | But she apparently went straight home and… | 但她显然没找到她就直接回家了 |
[07:54] | you know the rest. | 你知道剩下的事了 |
[08:01] | Okay, you guys, pony up. | 好了 大家伙儿出钱吧 |
[08:04] | I talked to Bloom’s old battalion chief in Denver, | 我和布卢姆以前在丹佛的大队长谈过了 |
[08:07] | and I got an idea how to help him out. | 我想到了帮他的办法 |
[08:09] | First step, we fill up this boot. | 首先 我们得塞满这个箱子 |
[08:16] | 5 dolloars. | 五美元 |
[08:16] | Really? | 没搞错吗 |
[08:19] | Okay, do you guys know the warehouse fire | 你们知不知道断送了布卢姆中事业的 |
[08:20] | that derailed Bloom’s career? | 那场仓库火灾 |
[08:22] | Yeah, ten guys got killed. | 知道 死了十个人 |
[08:25] | Because of a tough call he had to make. | 因为他不得不作出的艰难决定 |
[08:27] | He was the incident commander? | 他是当时的现场指挥吗 |
[08:29] | That’s right. | 对 |
[08:31] | Fire was in the structure. | 仓库里起火了 |
[08:33] | He had to give an order– no one else goes in. | 他必须下令 不许任何人进去 |
[08:37] | He made those guys stand there | 他让那些人站在外面 |
[08:39] | and listen to their brothers dying over the radio. | 通过对讲机听他们兄弟死去的声音 |
[08:43] | They spit in his face, tried to go around him. | 他们往他脸上吐唾沫 想绕过他去救人 |
[08:47] | He wrestled a few of them to the ground, | 他把几个人摔在了地上 |
[08:48] | and that’s how he hurt his back. | 他就是这样伤着后背的 |
[08:52] | He was trying to protect them, | 他是想保护他们 |
[08:55] | but the way they saw it… | 但在他们看来… |
[08:58] | He abandoned all those guys inside and got ’em all killed. | 他抛弃了里面的人 害死了他们 |
[09:05] | That is a heavy weight for a man to carry around, | 可想而知他肩上是何种重担 |
[09:09] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[09:13] | We can stop by the ATM. | 没现金可以去自动提款机取 |
[09:20] | Hey, I know why you’re doing this, | 我知道你为什么这样做 |
[09:22] | but this guy’s gonna keep letting you down. | 但他会继续让你失望的 |
[09:23] | – You know that, right? – Uh-huh. | -你知道的 对吧 -知道 |
[09:27] | But you’re gonna try anyway. | 但你还是要尝试 |
[09:30] | When Jones first arrived at 51, | 琼斯刚到51号消防队时 |
[09:32] | I made it clear that I wasn’t someone | 我清楚地跟她说 |
[09:33] | that she could come to for help. | 她不能来找我帮忙 |
[09:35] | I thought she needed a little tough love. | 我以为她是那种被宠坏了的孩子 |
[09:37] | You can’t put that on yourself, Kelly. | 她的死你不能怪自己 凯利 |
[09:39] | I’m not. I-I didn’t know where her head was at. | 我没有 我不知道她怎么想的 |
[09:43] | But if Bloom goes into a tailspin, | 但如果布卢姆也自杀 |
[09:45] | I can’t claim that I didn’t see it coming. | 我不能说我没料到会发生这种事 |
[09:59] | Look, you guys, you got to agree | 各位 你们得承认 |
[10:00] | that that’s a pretty heavy weight | 让一个人去承受的话 |
[10:01] | for a man to carry around. | 那确实是种重担 |
[10:03] | Look, personally, I would love to give to the cause, | 个人来说 我很愿意为此捐款 |
[10:06] | but I have to subsidize Cruz’s need to see | 但是我得资助克鲁兹 |
[10:08] | every single televised sporting event known to man. | 让他看每一场电视转播体育赛事 |
[10:10] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[10:11] | We agreed we were gonna split everything 50/50. | 我们说好了一切AA制吗 |
[10:13] | Can we just focus for, like, two sec– | 我们能不能别跑题啊 |
[10:14] | You know, you could watch | 要知道 你可以 |
[10:15] | every single game at Molly’s for free. | 在莫利酒吧免费看每场比赛 |
[10:17] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | And then all my beer money goes into your pocket. | 然后我的啤酒钱就进了你的口袋 |
[10:20] | You’d like that, I bet. | 这样你肯定是高兴了 |
[10:21] | Yeah, as if you ever pay a tab anyway. | 是啊 好像你付过钱似的 |
[10:24] | – What did you say? – Otis. | -你说什么 -奥蒂斯 |
[10:26] | I need you to clear out Jones’ locker. | 我需要你清理琼斯的储物柜 |
[10:29] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[10:31] | Well, you’re the one with the box. | 你拿着箱子啊 |
[10:34] | Great. | 真棒 |
[10:35] | What is the big deal? | 去清理一下怎么了 |
[10:43] | Hey, Shay? | 夏伊 |
[10:45] | I got a favor to ask. | 我要请你帮个忙 |
[10:46] | No. | 不帮 |
[10:47] | It has to do with Jones. | 和琼斯有关系 |
[10:49] | We need to clear out her locker, | 我们得清空她的储物柜 |
[10:51] | but in the interest of “Gender sensitivity,” | 但是考虑到”性别敏感”问题 |
[10:54] | would you mind? | 你能不能去 |
[10:57] | God forbid you guys have to touch a box of tampons. | 你们还不能碰一盒卫生棉条吗 |
[11:00] | I owe you so much. | 我欠你一份大人情 |
[11:02] | You’re going to hell. You know that? | 你会下地狱的 你知道吗 |
[11:04] | – It’s worth it. – You guys just don’t think | -这值得 -你们不觉得 |
[11:06] | that you owe Jones at least that much? | 这至少是你们欠琼斯的吗 |
[11:12] | What do you mean, we owe Jones? | 你说我们欠琼斯的是什么意思 |
[11:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna leave this here for a while. | 我要把这个放在这里 |
[11:21] | You guys do what you think is right, okay? | 你们自己看着办吧 好吗 |
[11:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:33] | I wish she left behind some clue as to why she did it. | 我希望她留下线索告诉我们为什么那么做 |
[11:38] | Oh, you mean, like a note? | 你是说一封遗书之类的吗 |
[11:39] | That note did not answer any questions. | 那封遗书没有给我任何答案 |
[11:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:45] | She was in the class of 300. | 她原来保龄球打到过300分满分啊 |
[11:47] | A lot older than she looked. | 她戴这个可显老了 |
[11:53] | I wonder what this ring would look like on a person. | 我想知道这枚戒指戴在手上是什么样子 |
[11:56] | Whoa. What are you doing? Stop! | 你在干什么 停下来 |
[11:58] | Okay, I’m just goofing around. Gosh. | 好吧 我开玩笑而已 天啊 |
[12:02] | Honestly, what do you expect to find? | 说真的 你指望找到什么 |
[12:09] | I just want to know how a girl as tough as Jones | 我只想知道一个像琼斯那样坚强的女生 |
[12:11] | could let her father push her to the breaking point. | 怎么会让她父亲把她逼到崩溃自杀 |
[12:18] | So it’s all her dad’s fault? | 这全是她父亲的错咯 |
[12:21] | Don’t go down that rabbit hole, Dawson– | 别这样想 道森 |
[12:24] | Trying to find a rational explanation | 不要试图为不合理的行为 |
[12:25] | for an irrational act. | 找到理性的解释 |
[12:32] | I made that mistake once. Remember? | 这错我犯过一次了 记得吗 |
[12:40] | You know how it is, Chief. | 你知道的 队长 |
[12:42] | Bunch of hard-ass firefighters | 一群自诩坚强的消防员 |
[12:45] | avoiding real emotion at all costs. | 想尽办法不流露真情 |
[12:48] | How are you holding up? | 那你怎么样 |
[12:50] | Not too bad. | 还行 |
[12:52] | It helps to have someone to lean on. | 有人能依靠总归是有用的 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:58] | Have you reconnected with Donna? | 你和堂娜又联系了吗 |
[13:01] | We are supposed to be talking about you. | 我们现在说的是你 |
[13:06] | Chaplain. | 神父 |
[13:09] | Uh…ha. Sorry. I can wait. | 抱歉 我等下再来 |
[13:11] | No, no, no. It’s fine. | 不不 没事 |
[13:13] | We’re all done here. | 我们说完了 |
[13:15] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you, sir. | -幸会 -幸会 神父 |
[13:22] | Wallace, | 华莱士 |
[13:24] | I’m real sorry about your candidate. | 很遗憾你的后备队员发生这种事 |
[13:29] | The commissioner sent me over to check up on your house. | 局长派我来看看你们消防队 |
[13:33] | I got it covered, Bill. Or at least I’m trying. | 我能行的 比尔 起码我尽力了 |
[13:36] | Look, Chief, I can go if you want me to. | 队长 你不欢迎的话我可以走 |
[13:38] | But your people have suffered a loss, | 但你的人受到这种打击 |
[13:41] | and they may need help getting through this rough patch. | 他们可能需要帮助 好渡过这一难关 |
[13:47] | Peter Mills is one of my people now. | 彼得·米尔斯现在也是我的人了 |
[13:51] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[13:53] | I did. | 知道 |
[13:54] | So don’t botch it | 那就别搞砸了 |
[13:55] | the way you did with his father. | 别像你对他父亲那样 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky’s in the house! | 奥洛夫斯基神父大驾光临啊 |
[14:14] | How ya doing, Padre? | 您近来如何 神父 |
[14:15] | Ah, real good, Christopher, thanks for asking. | 挺好的 克里斯托弗 谢谢你惦记 |
[14:17] | – Yeah. – How’s everybody? | -客气 -大家都还好吗 |
[14:19] | – Good. – Hey, Chaplain. | -不错 -你好 神父 |
[14:21] | I need one of you guys to take this stuff | 我要你们出个人在下班后 |
[14:23] | over to Chief Jones’ office after shift. | 把这箱东西送到琼斯区长的办公室 |
[14:25] | Can’t be me. I gotta get my mother-in-law | 我不行 我得带我岳母 |
[14:27] | over to the podiatrist. | 去看脚病 |
[14:30] | Guys. Guys. | 各位 各位 |
[14:31] | I don’t care who does it. Just make sure it gets done. | 我不管谁去 反正必须送过去 |
[14:38] | Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky. | 你好 奥洛夫斯基神父 |
[14:40] | Peter, good to see you, buddy. | 彼得 很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[14:43] | You too. | 我也是 |
[14:45] | My recipe book. | 我的菜谱 |
[14:50] | She needed a little help in that department. | 她原来做饭需要我帮一下 |
[14:54] | Nice catch, Padre. | 接的好啊 神父 |
[14:56] | She was a bowler. | 她玩保龄球啊 |
[14:58] | Who, Jones? | 谁 琼斯吗 |
[14:59] | This is a 300 ring. | 这是个三百分的戒指 |
[15:01] | She bowled a perfect game. | 她打出过十轮全倒 |
[15:03] | She was a serious bowler. | 相当厉害啊 |
[15:05] | That is not how I would have guessed she spent her time. | 我还真没想到她喜欢玩这个 |
[15:08] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[15:11] | How about after shift, | 不如下班后 |
[15:12] | we all go out and bowl a couple of games, | 我们一起去打几局保龄球 |
[15:14] | you know, in honor of Jones. | 纪念下琼斯 |
[15:18] | Yeah, maybe. | 再说吧 |
[15:23] | Man, you guys are cold. | 天呐 你们太铁石心肠了吧 |
[15:25] | Why, ’cause we’re not in a bowling mood? | 怎么了 就因为我们没心情打保龄球吗 |
[15:27] | No. You should’ve been nicer to her. | 不 你们该对她好点的 |
[15:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:34] | I’m just saying that I know what it’s like | 我只是说我知道在这个消防队 |
[15:36] | to be a candidate in this house, | 做一名后备队员是什么感觉 |
[15:38] | and that girl, she tried like hell. | 琼斯 她已经尽力了 |
[15:40] | You guys wouldn’t let her sit with the cool kids. | 你们却不让她融入大家 |
[15:44] | Hey, Mills, | 米尔斯 |
[15:47] | you trying to pin this on us? | 你想她的事赖在我们头上吗 |
[15:49] | No. No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[15:51] | Then what are you saying? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:53] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[15:54] | Severide wants to take another field trip. | 西弗莱德想再出去一趟 |
[16:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[16:05] | Go on back to your squad buddies! | 回你的救援队去吧 |
[16:30] | Hey, Bloom, you in there? | 布卢姆 你在吗 |
[16:32] | It’s me, Kelly. I’m coming in. | 是我 凯利 我进来了 |
[16:57] | Bloom! | 布卢姆 |
[17:00] | What the hell? You just sit there | 搞什么 你们就站在那 |
[17:01] | and watch him give me the slip? | 眼看他溜之大吉吗 |
[17:03] | What? I honked! | 我按了喇叭啊 |
[17:29] | Right here. | 我在这里 |
[17:30] | Hey, Chief, what’s up? | 队长 什么事 |
[17:33] | Come on in. Close the door. | 进来吧 关上门 |
[17:37] | You okay to take your firefighter’s test next week? | 你下周参加消防员测试没问题吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[17:43] | Yeah. My paperwork’s in order. | 我的材料都准备好了 |
[17:46] | No, I mean, are you… | 不 我是说 你… |
[17:50] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | What with the…Jones’ thing and all? | 毕竟琼斯发生了那种事 |
[17:56] | Well, I’m pissed off, Chief. | 我很生气 队长 |
[17:58] | At who? | 气谁 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:02] | Everything. I’ll be fine. | 什么都气吧 不过没事 |
[18:04] | No, no, no. Don’t you bottle that up. | 不不不 有事别闷在心里 |
[18:07] | I’m right here. You can talk to me anytime. | 我就在这 你随时都可以找我一吐为快 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | Have you given any more thought to where it is | 你又考虑过通过测试之后 |
[18:19] | that you might want to land when you pass your test? | 想被分配到哪里吗 |
[18:21] | I’m more than willing to make some calls on your behalf. | 我很乐意打电话推荐你的 |
[18:27] | Well, I don’t mean to sound like | 我不是想故意 |
[18:29] | a vulture circling overhead, | 觊觎她的位子 |
[18:31] | but doesn’t 81 need a new candidate? | 但81大队不是需要新后备队员吗 |
[18:35] | Jones’ spot is not an option for you. | 琼斯的位子你不能顶 |
[18:39] | You must know that you have to find another company. | 你要知道你必须换个消防队 |
[18:41] | You can’t serve under Casey. | 你不能在凯西手下工作 |
[18:46] | You mean because we’re involved. | 是因为我们在恋爱吗 |
[18:50] | Give it some more thought. | 再好好想想吧 |
[19:26] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[19:28] | Why is everyone so worried about me? | 为什么大家都这么担心我 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry. I mean, I’m good. | 抱歉 我是说 我还好 |
[19:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | Listen. I got us into RPM. | 跟你说 我订到转速餐厅的位子了 |
[19:40] | They’re booked, like, two months out | 他们这两个月全部订满了 |
[19:41] | but I charmed our way in two weeks from Saturday. | 但我想办法弄到了下下周六的位子 |
[19:44] | So keep it free. | 时间空出来哦 |
[19:46] | Cool. | 好的 |
[19:48] | We can raise a glass to Jones. | 我们可以悼念一下琼斯 |
[19:52] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[19:55] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[19:57] | Sick person. 705 South Oakley. | 人员伤病 南奥克利大街705号 |
[20:06] | In here. She’s in here! | 这里 她在这里 |
[20:09] | I don’t know what happened to her. | 我不知道她怎么了 |
[20:11] | My beautiful girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[20:12] | Look at her! | 看看她 |
[20:14] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[20:15] | Show them, Ella. Let them see. | 给她们看看 艾拉 |
[20:23] | She insisted on going to this sleepover last night. | 她昨晚坚持去朋友家过夜 |
[20:25] | I knew it was a bad idea, and now she’s sick! | 我就知道不该让她去 现在她都病了 |
[20:27] | – Dad. – Sir, if you could just give us some space, please? | -爸爸 -先生 能请您让下吗 |
[20:31] | She’s running a fever. | 她在发烧 |
[20:32] | – Meningitis? – Meningitis? | -脑膜炎吗 -脑膜炎 |
[20:34] | Oh! Oh, that’s perfect. | 再好不过了 |
[20:36] | With these lesions? I don’t know. | 会是这样的病征吗 我不确定 |
[20:37] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[20:38] | does your head hurt, or your neck? | 你的头部或脖子疼吗 |
[20:40] | Ella, you see, this is why I didn’t want you to go. | 艾拉 现在知道为什么我不同意你去了吧 |
[20:43] | – Sir– – But you don’t want to listen to me! | -先生 -但你就是不听我的 |
[20:44] | No, of course not! | 你总是这么不听话 |
[20:45] | Sir, if you could just let us examine your daughter– | 先生 您能先让我们检查您的女儿吗 |
[20:46] | She never wants to listen– | 她就是不听话 |
[20:47] | not to me, not to her mother! | 不听我的 也不听她妈妈的 |
[20:49] | Your little girl needs exactly one thing from you right now, | 你女儿现在只需要你干一件事 |
[20:51] | and that is your unwavering support. | 就是坚定地支持她 |
[20:53] | You understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[20:54] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[20:59] | Did any of the other girls at the sleepover | 一起过夜的还有其他女生 |
[21:00] | have these symptoms? | 有这些症状吗 |
[21:01] | I-I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[21:03] | – When did this come on? – Just this morning. | -什么时候发作的 -今天早上 |
[21:05] | I mean, she had strep throat last week, | 她上礼拜有链球菌性喉炎 |
[21:07] | – but she got over that. – Strep throat? | -但已经好了 -链球菌性喉炎 |
[21:09] | Yeah, that’s why I didn’t want her to go. | 是的 所以我才不想让她去 |
[21:11] | I figured her immune system was– | 我觉得她的免疫系统… |
[21:12] | – Was she on antibiotics? – Uh, yeah. | -她用抗生素没 -用了 |
[21:14] | Amoxicillin. | 阿莫西林 |
[21:18] | You ever heard of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome? | 你听说过多形性红斑吗 |
[21:20] | – No. – Let’s get the fluids ready. | -没有 -准备好输液 |
[21:22] | We need to load and go. | 抱她上车 我们走 |
[21:23] | Your daughter’s having a reaction to the Amoxicillin. | 你女儿对阿莫西林过敏 |
[21:25] | She needs to get to the E.R right now. | 需要马上送她去急救室 |
[21:28] | Oh, I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[21:29] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[21:30] | It’s okay. Oh, my God. | 没事的 天呐 |
[21:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:35] | So what else can you guys tell me about Rebecca? | 关于丽贝卡你们还有什么想说的 |
[21:38] | I never had the pleasure of meeting her. | 我从未有幸见过她 |
[21:42] | She was tall. | 她很高 |
[21:44] | Kind of funny sometimes. | 有时候挺有趣的 |
[21:46] | Funny, like a… | 有趣 是说她… |
[21:48] | good sense of humor? | 很幽默吗 |
[21:54] | So, Peter, | 彼得 |
[21:56] | you were teaching Rebecca how to cook? | 原来是你在教丽贝卡做饭吗 |
[21:59] | I was trying to. | 想教来着 |
[22:00] | So you two were friends? | 那你们是朋友咯 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Yeah, we were. | 是的 |
[22:04] | They were bestest buddies. | 他们可是死党 |
[22:06] | Let it go, Herrmann. | 算了吧 赫尔曼 |
[22:07] | He apologizes for what he said, | 他为自己说的话道歉 |
[22:09] | I’ll let it go. | 我就算了 |
[22:11] | You know, I see a lot of your dad in you. | 在你身上我看到了很多你父亲的影子 |
[22:14] | He was a pretty caring guy too. | 他也很关心别人 |
[22:21] | Did you know him well? | 你跟他熟吗 |
[22:23] | Not as well as I wish I had. | 我想更熟的 可惜没机会 |
[22:29] | Hey, what’s the matter, Clarke, you lost? | 怎么了 克拉克 迷路了吗 |
[22:32] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[22:36] | I had to transfer out. | 我必须调走 |
[22:37] | – I had no choice. – Why? | -我也没办法 -为什么 |
[22:42] | You made lieutenant. | 你考上副队了 |
[22:45] | I didn’t even know you took the test. | 我都不知道你参加考试了 |
[22:48] | You son of a gun! | 你个滑头 |
[22:49] | Congratulations! Why didn’t you say anything? | 恭喜你 为什么不说呢 |
[22:52] | You’re waiting for your promotion to come through. | 你也在等调令下来 |
[22:54] | I didn’t want things to get awkward. | 我不想让事情变尴尬 |
[22:55] | Things with you are always awkward. | 有你的事都尴尬 |
[22:58] | I’m happy for you, buddy. Come here. | 真为你高兴 兄弟 过来 |
[23:02] | Yeah, I don’t like people touching me. | 我不喜欢别人碰我 |
[23:04] | Yeah, see? | 看到没 |
[23:06] | Awkward. | 尴尬吧 |
[23:11] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[23:13] | To what do we owe the honor? | 哪阵风把你刮来了 |
[23:15] | Just checkin’ in on you guys. | 只是来看看大家 |
[23:17] | This whole thing with Jones, you know… | 琼斯那件事… |
[23:19] | It’s unbelievable, right? | 难以置信 对吧 |
[23:24] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[23:26] | I’m working with her oldest brother now, Brandon. | 我现在和她大哥布兰登一起工作 |
[23:28] | And this poor guy’s beside himself. | 他现在伤心欲绝 |
[23:32] | That reminds me. | 想起来了 |
[23:33] | From the guys at 25. | 25号消防队的一点意思 |
[23:36] | Awesome. Thank you, Clarke. | 太好了 谢谢你 克拉克 |
[23:37] | I hope Jones’ brothers don’t let their dad off too easy. | 希望琼斯的哥哥们不要轻易放过他们父亲 |
[23:41] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[23:43] | No, I don’t care if it’s inappropriate. | 不 我才不管该不该说 |
[23:44] | I’m not gonna keep my mouth shut. | 我不会一言不发的 |
[23:46] | Please tell me someone’s taking him to task | 肯定会有人因为他对琼斯的所作所为 |
[23:48] | for what he did to Jones. | 教训他的对吧 |
[23:50] | Dawson, we were ready to go to bat for her. | 道森 我们都准备好为她撑腰的 |
[23:53] | But it was up to her to stand up to him– | 但这还是取决于她自己… |
[23:54] | He wore her down! Okay? | 是他让她走投无路的 好吗 |
[23:59] | All she wanted out of life was to be a firefighter, | 她毕生追求的不过是当个消防员 |
[24:03] | and she did it | 她也做到了 |
[24:05] | despite his constant discouragement | 顶着他无尽地嘲讽 |
[24:07] | and– and interference. | 和不停地阻碍 |
[24:09] | But he still had to take that away from her. | 但他还是要夺走她的梦想 |
[24:16] | Look, all Brandon said about it | 布兰登说的是 |
[24:18] | was that she had depression her whole life. | 她一直都很抑郁 |
[24:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:24] | Apparently, she tried this once before, | 很显然 她以前也试图自杀过 |
[24:26] | when she was 16. | 16岁的时候 |
[24:28] | And knowing that, | 就这样 |
[24:31] | he still bullied her? | 他还那么欺负她吗 |
[24:33] | He still berated her, pushed her to the brink? | 还那么斥责她 那么逼她吗 |
[24:36] | Dawson, | 道森 |
[24:38] | we’re talking about a deputy district chief. | 我们说的可是区消防局的副局长 |
[24:43] | Well, you’d better keep that man far away from me | 你们以后最好让那男人离我远点 |
[24:45] | because if I see him, he’s getting both barrels. | 如果我看见他 他不会好过的 |
[25:03] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[25:08] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[25:12] | Here’s the thing. | 是这么回事 |
[25:14] | I run into burning buildings for a living, | 我是以冲进火场救人为生的 |
[25:18] | but I run away from relationships. | 但是却逃避感情关系 |
[25:21] | And I guess I just… | 我应该只是… |
[25:25] | I got scared, Donna. | 我是怕了 堂娜 |
[25:28] | And, uh… | 你… |
[25:31] | You were the best thing to happen to me. | 你是我生命中最美好的事物 |
[25:32] | I can’t get into this right now. | 现在我没时间跟你谈这个 |
[25:35] | I have a meeting with the administration. | 我得马上去跟管理部门的人开会 |
[25:40] | I can come back later… | 那我再来找你吧 |
[25:45] | After my shift. | 下班后再来 |
[25:47] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[26:11] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[26:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[26:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:36] | You’re in business. | 你有活儿干了 |
[26:42] | Oh, so I should just paint a little white line | 那我应该中间画根线 |
[26:44] | down the middle of the fridge– his side/my side? | 明确分开哪是我的哪是他的吗 |
[26:46] | I didn’t freak out when he drank all the orange juice. | 他把橙汁都喝光的时候我可没大惊小怪 |
[26:48] | It was a really, really nice piece of walleye, Cruz– | 那真的是一条非常漂亮的凸眼梭 克鲁兹 |
[26:50] | – Just call it fish! – And you left the dishes for me to clean up! | -就是条鱼 -你还把盘子都留给我洗呢 |
[26:52] | Come on, man! | 难道不是吗 |
[26:53] | Have you two ever considered | 你们有没有想过 |
[26:54] | that maybe you’ve been roommates for too long? | 可能是你们室友做太久了 |
[26:57] | Oh, we just moved in together. | 我们刚搬进那幢公寓呢 |
[27:01] | You want to pick this back up later? | 你们稍后再解决自己的问题行吗 |
[27:08] | You know, I don’t need Judge Judy in my firehouse. | 我的消防队里不需要别人来做什么法官 |
[27:12] | Wallace– | 华莱士 |
[27:12] | I need someone who can be there for my people– | 我需要的是一个可以帮助他们的人 |
[27:15] | Offer them support, spiritual guidance, | 给他们提供精神指导 |
[27:17] | actually get them to open up. | 真正让他们敞开心扉 |
[27:19] | I can’t order your men to open up, Chief. | 我不能命令你的人向我敞开心扉 队长 |
[27:22] | They have to find their own way. | 他们得自己真正想办法解决问题 |
[27:24] | You left Henry Mills to find his own way. | 你让亨利·米尔斯自己想办法 |
[27:27] | As I recall, he never quite found it. | 据我所知 他好像一直没想到 |
[27:31] | Wallace, you’ve been holding that against me for a long time. | 华莱士 这件事你已经拿来指责我很久了 |
[27:34] | He was trying to repair a broken marriage, | 他不过是想拯救自己的婚姻 |
[27:36] | needed someone to lean on. | 不过是需要找个人依靠 |
[27:37] | It couldn’t be me– obvious reasons– | 很显然那个人不可能是我 所以 |
[27:38] | which is why I asked you to talk to him. | 我才找你去跟他聊聊的 |
[27:40] | And I had every intention of doing so– | 我也是想这么做的 |
[27:42] | If he hadn’t walked into that fire carrying so much anger, | 如果他不是还生着气就走进了火场 |
[27:47] | he just might have walked back out again. | 他可能有机会活着走出来的 |
[27:54] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[27:58] | I think you lost a good man that day. | 你那天失去了一位好队员 |
[28:01] | He was a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[28:05] | And, uh… | 我… |
[28:07] | I wonder if losing Rebecca Jones | 我想问你 是不是失去丽贝卡·琼斯 |
[28:10] | has brought back some of the guilt | 让你又感受到了 |
[28:11] | that you felt about Henry Mills’ death. | 亨利·米尔斯的死给你带来的负罪感 |
[28:20] | Chaplain, if you can’t help my people, | 神父 如果你帮不了我的人 |
[28:24] | get out of my firehouse. | 那就给我滚 |
[28:37] | Hey, Chief, you okay? | 队长 你没事吧 |
[29:08] | Chief Jones? | 琼斯局长 |
[29:20] | I brought Rebecca’s things. | 我把丽贝卡的东西送来了 |
[29:25] | I just wanted to offer our deepest condolences, | 我想代表51号消防队的每个人 |
[29:29] | on behalf of everyone at 51. | 向你表示沉痛哀悼 |
[29:34] | And also to say… | 我还想跟您说… |
[29:39] | She would have made a great firefighter. | 她要是有机会肯定会成为一名伟大的消防员 |
[29:46] | I was trying to protect her. | 我是想保护她 |
[29:52] | I didn’t think she could handle the stress of the job. | 我觉得她无法承受消防员工作的压力 |
[29:59] | I was only trying to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[30:06] | Instead… | 可是… |
[30:12] | Ambulance 61, take in a traffic accident at– | 61号救护车 发生交通事故… |
[30:23] | I’m very sorry, Chief. | 真的很遗憾 局长 |
[30:37] | We got a driver pinned in the car, hurt but conscious. | 司机卡在车内了 虽然受伤但还有意识 |
[30:42] | What about the bus? | 巴士呢 |
[30:42] | Ah, kids on their way to the prom, | 孩子们是坐车去参加舞会 |
[30:44] | banged up, but nothing too serious. | 遇到车祸 但是没有大碍 |
[30:46] | Casey, Severide–we have a pin-in in the gray car. | 凯西 西弗莱德 灰色轿车里有人被困 |
[30:49] | – Get ’em out. – Copy that. | -救人出来 -收到 |
[30:50] | Dawson, check on the victim. | 道森 检查轿车内伤者 |
[30:51] | Shay, assess these kids. | 夏伊 看看孩子们的情况 |
[30:53] | On it. | 马上 |
[30:55] | All right, whoever’s injured, I want to take a look at you. | 好 有人受伤吗 我帮你们看看 |
[30:58] | Hang in there, sir, | 坚持住 先生 |
[30:58] | we’re going to get you out, okay? | 我们马上救你出来 |
[31:03] | Casey? We’re good. | 凯西 这里好了 |
[31:05] | All right, let’s move this car. | 好 准备搬开这辆车 |
[31:08] | Ready? Lift! | 好 抬 |
[31:09] | Ready? Lift! | 好 抬 |
[31:11] | Ready? Lift! | 好 抬 |
[31:13] | – I don’t know where Paige is. – Huh? | -我找不到佩奇了 -什么 |
[31:15] | You guys, where’s Paige? | 你们谁看到佩奇了吗 |
[31:17] | – Mouch, Otis, check the bus. – Yep. | -穆奇 奥蒂斯 看看车里 -好 |
[31:21] | Sweetie, have a seat here. | 亲爱的 先坐下 |
[31:27] | – Where was she sitting? – I don’t know. | -她开始坐在哪里 -我也不知道 |
[31:28] | We were all goofing around, and… | 我们都在闲聊 然后.. |
[31:31] | we hit something, and the bus started swerving, | 就撞到了什么东西 巴士突然转弯 |
[31:33] | and that’s when I hit my head. | 我就撞到头了 |
[31:36] | There’s nobody else in here. | 里面没别人了 |
[31:39] | – Why is this window open? -Ooh, no. | -这扇窗户为什么开着 -不会吧 |
[31:42] | Chief! | 队长 |
[31:43] | I think somebody was ejected! | 应该是有人被甩出车外了 |
[31:46] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:54] | The girl could have fallen out | 那个女孩一定是在 |
[31:55] | wherever the bus first lost control. | 巴士开始失控时被甩到外面了 |
[31:57] | We are gonna shut down the road, run a search. | 我们需要暂时封路进行搜索 |
[32:00] | My guys have been up and down this road. | 我的人在这条路上都搜遍了 |
[32:01] | They didn’t see anything. | 他们没看到人 |
[32:02] | We should have some firefighters take a look. | 应该让消防员找找看看 |
[32:04] | Look, be my guest, but I can’t close this road. | 你们随便 但我是不会封路的 |
[32:06] | You do realize you have a girl that is unaccounted for. | 你知道有个女孩找不到了吧 |
[32:09] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[32:10] | But my guess is that she got out with the others, | 但我觉得她是跟别人一起下车 |
[32:12] | and she wandered off. | 然后走开了 |
[32:12] | You have an open emergency exit! Somebody was ejected! | 你明明可以暂时封路 有人被甩出车失踪了 |
[32:15] | – Chief, let me talk to him. – I’m shutting down this road! | -队长 我跟他说 -我要封路 |
[32:18] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[32:19] | Truck 81, block off this road. | 81号云梯车 给我封路 |
[32:21] | Last warning, Chief. | 最后警告你一次 队长 |
[32:23] | Go ahead, Cruz. | 封路 克鲁兹 |
[32:28] | Mouch, Herrmann, Otis, | 穆奇 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 |
[32:30] | fan out, search back along the road. | 散开搜索路后面 |
[32:32] | This is my scene, Chief. | 这里是我说了算 队长 |
[32:34] | Are you really gonna make me arrest you? | 你真的想让我逮捕你吗 |
[32:36] | You know what? You’re just gonna have to do | 行啊 想逮捕我 |
[32:36] | what the hell you need to do. | 尽管来啊 |
[32:42] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[32:49] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[32:50] | You picked the wrong cop to piss off. | 你惹错人了 |
[32:52] | Oh, I haven’t even started on you. | 我都还没开始呢 |
[32:56] | – You seeing this? – Yes, I am, Chief. | -看到了吗 -看到了 队长 |
[33:07] | I got her! | 找到了 |
[33:09] | I got her! | 找到人了 |
[33:11] | We need a backboard, a black bag. | 这里需要背靠板和护颈 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 我马上去拿 |
[33:14] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[33:15] | She’s in good hands. Just hold tight. | 去救她的人靠得住 放心 |
[33:20] | Officer Woodall? | 伍德尔警官 |
[33:23] | Is this really the hill you want to die on? | 你真的想栽在这里吗 |
[33:35] | Watch her arm. | 注意她的胳膊 |
[33:38] | I got it. Stay out of my way. | 我知道 不用你管 |
[33:44] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来 |
[33:47] | Paige! | 佩奇 |
[33:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:55] | No harm, no foul. | 没有伤害 就不算犯规 |
[34:15] | After you. I insist. | 您先走吧 |
[34:19] | Hey, whatever’s going on between you two, | 不管你俩是怎么回事 |
[34:21] | can you drop it? | 能不计较了吗 |
[34:22] | I’ll drop it when he apologizes. | 他跟我道歉我就不计较 |
[34:25] | Apologize for what? For speaking the truth? | 道什么歉 因为我说了实话吗 |
[34:27] | Knock it off, both of you. | 你们都别吵了 |
[34:29] | Yeah? He’s saying that we made Jones suicidal, | 是吗 他说是我们害琼斯自杀的 |
[34:32] | and I’m supposed to swallow that? | 我该这样忍气吞声吗 |
[34:34] | No! No! | 你胡说 |
[34:34] | Just own up to your behavior | 你自己爽快点承认 |
[34:37] | and admit that you could have handled things better! | 承认可以处理的更好就那么难吗 |
[34:40] | How dare you! | 岂有此理 |
[34:41] | – Herrmann! – Hey! | -赫尔曼 -住手 |
[34:42] | I was the last one to see her alive! | 我是她生前见的最后一个人 |
[34:45] | You think I didn’t wonder over and over again | 你以为我就没想过我要是做点别的 |
[34:48] | what I might have done different, | 会是什么结果吗 |
[34:51] | What else I might have said | 我说点别的会不会 |
[34:52] | that would have changed her mind? | 改变她的主意呢 |
[34:56] | Is this what you all took from what I said this morning? | 我今早说的话你们就是这么理解的吗 |
[35:02] | Is this really how we’re gonna get through this thing? | 这件事我们真的要这么处理吗 |
[35:11] | Severide? | 西弗莱德 |
[35:13] | Bloom is inside. | 布卢姆来了 |
[35:16] | Sorry, Chief. | 先走一步 队长 |
[35:17] | Got one more save to make tonight. | 今晚还得去拯救一个人呢 |
[35:24] | See where those guys are. | 看看他们到哪里了 |
[35:28] | Well, I guess I’m gonna get a lecture | 你要因为我偷溜出戒瘾所 |
[35:30] | about skipping out on rehab. | 先教训我一顿对吧 |
[35:32] | Let’s get it over with. | 尽管来吧 |
[35:33] | No, Bloom. I got no more lectures for you. | 不 布卢姆 我以后都不会教训你了 |
[35:35] | Yeah? Then give me my wallet. | 是吗 那把我钱包给我吧 |
[35:38] | Just relax. | 不用担心 |
[35:39] | Capp’s getting it from my locker. | 卡普去我储物柜里拿去了 |
[35:44] | What are you all lookin’ at? | 你们都看什么看 |
[35:47] | What, you need an audience? | 怎么 你还需要观众吗 |
[35:52] | You ruined my white board. | 你还毁了我的留言板 |
[35:54] | That was permanent ink. | 你写上去的字可是永远都擦不掉了 |
[35:55] | I’ll get you another one. | 我再给你弄个新的 |
[35:58] | What is this? | 你来干什么 |
[35:59] | I know, I’m not staying. | 我知道 我不会留下的 |
[36:01] | Severide asked me to pick up these two up at O’hare. | 西弗莱德让我去奥黑尔机场接两个人来 |
[36:04] | – Chaplain. – Lieutenant. | -神父 -副队长 |
[36:06] | This is Damien, and this is Aaron. | 这是戴米 这是恩亚伦 |
[36:10] | Screw this. | 搞什么 |
[36:11] | Bloom, just give me one second. | 布卢姆 你听我说一句 |
[36:13] | You are a son of a bitch. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[36:17] | Hey, it’s not like that, Captain. | 不是你想的那样 队长 |
[36:18] | Oh, Captain! | 还队长呢 |
[36:20] | Captain. Aren’t you cute? | 还队长 你还真萌啊 |
[36:25] | You can mail me my wallet. | 你把我钱包寄给我吧 |
[36:27] | We didn’t know what happened to you, Bloom. | 我们之前不知道你是怎么回事 布卢姆 |
[36:31] | Now you do. | 现在知道了吧 |
[36:33] | We’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | That’s what we came to tell you. | 我们来是想跟你道歉的 |
[36:38] | The way we treated you back in Denver… | 我们在丹佛不应该那样对你 |
[36:41] | Well, you gotta understand, we were upset. | 你要理解 我们当时是因为难过 |
[36:43] | Oh, you were upset? | 你们难过 |
[36:46] | You were upset? | 你们还难过 |
[36:47] | I was the Captain. | 我才是队长 |
[36:49] | Those were my men in there! | 那都是我的人 |
[36:50] | They were my men! | 他们是我的人 |
[36:53] | We said a lot of awful things in the heat of the moment. | 我们当时在气头上 所以说了很多难听的话 |
[36:56] | But we had a lot of time to think about it. | 但是后来我们想了很多 |
[37:00] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[37:02] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是对的 |
[37:04] | If you would have let us inside, | 如果当时你让我们进去 |
[37:05] | we would’ve still been in there when the roof came down. | 那里倒塌时我们肯定都还在里面 |
[37:09] | There’s no question, you saved our lives. | 毫无疑问 你救了我们 |
[37:13] | Your boy could only afford two plane tickets. | 他们的钱只够买两张机票 |
[37:16] | Otherwise there would have been a dozen of us here. | 否则我们就都来找你了 |
[37:19] | We all feel the same way. | 我们都是这么想的 |
[37:28] | This is my daughter, Lily. | 这是我女儿 莉莉 |
[37:32] | She wouldn’t exist if you hadn’t tackled me that day. | 如果那天你不制止我的话就不会有她了 |
[37:38] | ‘Cause I was going in, Captain. | 因为我当时都准备进去了 队长 |
[37:42] | I was going in. | 我本来是要进去的 |
[38:19] | It’s not easy losing a firefighter. | 失去自己手下的消防员确实很痛苦 |
[38:24] | I’ve lost my fair share. | 我自己也失去过 |
[38:26] | 81 alone– | 单单是这里 |
[38:28] | Andy Darden, Rebecca Jones… | 就已经失去了安迪·达登 丽贝卡·琼斯 |
[38:32] | I can’t imagine. | 你的痛苦我无法想象 |
[38:35] | You came here today to help, | 你今天是来帮忙的 |
[38:41] | and I gave you a hard time. | 我却对你态度不好 |
[38:45] | I get it, Chief. | 我明白 队长 |
[38:48] | You’re just looking out for your house. | 你就是为自己的人负责而已 |
[38:59] | They are all that I got. | 我就只有他们 |
[39:30] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[39:36] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[39:40] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[39:46] | Everything. | 害怕一切 |
[39:50] | The future. | 害怕未来 |
[39:55] | I don’t know what’s going to happen, Matt. | 我不知道未来等待我的是什么 马特 |
[40:01] | Yeah, that’s why they call it the future. | 所以我们才称之为未来嘛 |
[40:07] | But one thing I know will happen for sure… | 但是有一件事我可以确定 |
[40:12] | You and I are gonna face it together. | 未来我们两个人会一起面对 |
[40:43] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[40:46] | Wallace, I owe you an explanation. | 华莱士 我该跟你解释一下 |
[40:48] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:49] | I owe you an explanation. | 是我该向你解释 |
[40:51] | Please, just listen. | 你先听我说 |
[40:54] | You need to understand where my head’s at. | 你要理解我的想法 |
[40:58] | When you pulled the plug on our relationship, | 你说要结束我们之间的关系时 |
[41:00] | I had to assume that I’d never see you again. | 我以为我们以后都不会再见面了 |
[41:02] | So, um… I need you to imagine | 所以 你可以想象一下 |
[41:07] | how tough it’s been this past week, | 上周我有多么痛苦 |
[41:10] | ever since I found out that | 因为我发现 |
[41:13] | I’m carrying your baby. | 我怀了你的孩子 |
[41:44] | To Jones. | 致琼斯 |
[42:06] | 道森 不要让任何事阻挡你的脚步 ——琼斯 |