时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Used to be Denver Fire Department. | 我原来是丹佛消防局的 |
[00:03] | I was injured on the job. | 我受过工伤 |
[00:04] | That injury was four years ago. | 那是四年前的事了 |
[00:06] | So the pain killers he’s on– | 他还在吃止疼药吗 |
[00:07] | He’s been on those a long time. | 他已经吃了很长时间了 |
[00:08] | You are looking for an easy save. | 你想找人对比好让自己好受点 |
[00:10] | Would you want your only daughter | 你会愿意让你的独生女 |
[00:12] | to be a firefighter? | 去当消防员吗 |
[00:13] | Give her the boot. | 必须让她走 |
[00:14] | We really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这样做吗 |
[00:15] | Her father is Deputy District Chief. | 她父亲是副区长 |
[00:17] | He’s doing everything he can | 他在尽一切所能让你 |
[00:18] | to make sure you get stuck behind a desk. | 去坐文职工作 |
[00:20] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[00:22] | – Is everything okay with Casey? – Yeah. | -你和凯西关系还好吗 -还好 |
[00:24] | You don’t want me to be a firefighter. | 你根本不想让我当消防员 |
[00:25] | – Gabby, take a deep breath. – Don’t condescend to me. | -加比 你先冷静 -别这么高人一等 |
[00:28] | Whatever I say, you’re just gonna take it the wrong way. | 不管我怎么说 你都会会错意 |
[00:30] | Then don’t say anything. | 那就什么都别说 |
[00:33] | Is it Shay’s birthday or something? | 是夏伊要过生日吗 |
[00:34] | No, no, it’s just a girls weekend. | 不 只是闺蜜一起度周末 |
[00:36] | You’re cool with that, right? | 你会同意的吧 |
[00:37] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[00:41] | Does this hat make me look silly? | 我戴这顶帽子看上去傻吗 |
[00:43] | My mom gave it to me. | 我妈送我的 |
[00:45] | No, I like it. | 不傻 我很喜欢 |
[00:53] | Hey, I’m sorry I told Jones what her dad was up to. | 抱歉 我把琼斯爸爸的诡计告诉她了 |
[00:56] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[01:00] | – I thought she deserved to know. – I do too. | -我觉得她有权知道真相 -我也这么想 |
[01:04] | We were gonna tell her. | 我们本来也打算告诉她的 |
[01:07] | I wish you’d come to me first. | 你告诉她前应该先跟我说一声 |
[01:12] | Yeah, I should have. You’re right. | 你说得对 我该先跟你说 |
[01:22] | Apartment listings– | 备选公寓清单 |
[01:23] | When I get home for the weekend, | 等我度完周末回来 |
[01:25] | we’re gonna find a great place. | 我们一起选个好地方 |
[01:27] | Maybe we should stop looking. | 我们不找了吧 |
[01:31] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | We’ve been saying we’d do this for months. | 我们说要找房子都说了好几个月了 |
[01:35] | It still hasn’t happened. It shouldn’t be this hard. | 但还没有找好 不该这么困难的 |
[01:44] | That’s Shay. | 夏伊来了 |
[01:51] | – I’m gonna miss you. – Yeah. | -我会想你的 -嗯 |
[01:52] | Miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[01:58] | Oatmeal? | 燕麦片吗 |
[01:59] | If I wanted to be healthy and miserable, | 如果我想吃难吃的健康餐 |
[02:01] | I would have stayed home. | 在家就能吃到 |
[02:03] | – Jonesy’s dropping the ball. – Yeah, well, Jones is late. | -都是小琼斯的错 -琼斯今天迟到了 |
[02:06] | Capp made that. | 是卡普做的饭 |
[02:07] | Yeah, that explains it then. | 那就难怪了 |
[02:09] | Damn, Mouch, you haven’t even touched the stuff. | 该死 穆奇 你一口都没动过 |
[02:11] | No appetite. | 没食欲 |
[02:13] | Not one reply to my Golden Oldeez profile. | 夕阳红交友网上没人回复我 |
[02:16] | Nothing? Not even a bite? | 没有吗 一点回音也没有吗 |
[02:18] | 54 views, but no follow-ups or whatever. | 有54次的浏览量 但没人跟帖 |
[02:22] | – What the hell is that, Mouch? – What? | -这是什么鬼照片 穆奇 -什么照片 |
[02:31] | Yeah, that’s private, | 顺便说一句 |
[02:32] | – by the way. – No, no, no. | -这是隐私 -不是吧 |
[02:33] | Why would you put this photo on your profile? | 个人简介照片为什么要用这张 |
[02:35] | I asked Shay and she said, | 我请教过夏伊 她说 |
[02:38] | “Women like a bad boy.” | “男人不坏 女人不爱” |
[02:40] | So you basically asked a lesbian | 所以你问一个拉拉 |
[02:41] | what she looks for in a man? | 女人怎么看男人的吗 |
[02:43] | Fair point. | 有点道理 |
[02:44] | I’ll tell you what women like. | 我来告诉你女人喜欢什么样的 |
[02:46] | Firemen, you knucklehead. | 女人喜欢消防员 傻瓜 |
[02:48] | I like where you’re going with this. | 这句话真顺耳 |
[02:50] | Yeah, look, we are deleting this profile picture | 好了 我们把这张照片给删了 |
[02:54] | and putting up a new one. | 上传一张新的 |
[02:55] | When? How? | 什么时候拍 怎么拍 |
[02:56] | Right now. Come on. | 现在就拍 赶紧 |
[02:58] | Ah, right there. | 就站在这 |
[02:59] | And smile. | 微笑 |
[03:02] | Okay, let’s try it. | 好了 用这张试试 |
[03:04] | Oh, no, that’s who’s subbing for Shay and Dawson? | 不是吧 那是替夏伊和道森班的人吗 |
[03:08] | Howdy Doody ain’t that bad, | 长得像胡迪·杜迪的那个还行 |
[03:09] | but the other guy’s bad luck Schleprock. | 但另一个长得就和倒霉蛋史雷普似的 |
[03:12] | He’s what? | 你说他像什么 |
[03:13] | Hey, Chout. Hey, Mcauley. | 你好 侨 你好 麦考利 |
[03:14] | Hey, guys, glad to be back at the old 51. | 大家好 很高兴又回到51号消防队 |
[03:16] | Welcome back, guys. | 欢迎回来 两位 |
[03:17] | The oatmeal’s in the crock-pot. Help yourself. | 锅里有燕麦片 随便吃 |
[03:21] | Is it gluten-free? | 这是无谷蛋白麦片吗 |
[03:23] | I don’t even know what that means. | 完全不知道你说什么 |
[03:24] | It’s not gluten-free, Mcauley. | 不是无谷蛋白的 麦考利 |
[03:31] | So when are you bouncing me from 51? | 你们要把我赶出51号消防队吗 |
[03:33] | I’m not. Have a seat. | 我没有 先坐吧 |
[03:38] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on | 我不知道你和你父亲之间 |
[03:39] | between you and your father. | 是怎么回事 |
[03:41] | It’s none of my business. | 这与我无关 |
[03:42] | But as far as I’m concerned, | 但在我看来 |
[03:43] | you’re one of my firefighters, | 你是我手下的消防员 |
[03:44] | and my job is to protect your job. | 保障你的工作是我的职责 |
[03:47] | He’ll come after you. I know him. | 我了解他 他不会放过你的 |
[03:49] | And I will deal with that when and if that happens. | 如果他真的找麻烦 由我来应付 |
[03:57] | It’s the one thing that I wanted my whole life, | 这是我毕生追求的梦想 |
[04:01] | and he’s taking it away from me. | 而他却要夺走 |
[04:03] | Jones, if you don’t want him transferring you to P.R., | 琼斯 如果你不想让他把你调去公关部 |
[04:08] | then don’t go. | 那就别去 |
[04:09] | Put your foot down, or go and make your dad happy. | 要么好好待在这 要么顺你爸的心意调走 |
[04:14] | But you got to figure it out. | 你必须作出决定 |
[04:18] | It’s all gonna work out, Jones. | 船到桥头自然直 琼斯 |
[04:25] | Well, at least I know you guys have my back. | 至少我知道你们是支持我的 |
[04:28] | You know, I’d like to take a personal day | 我想请一天事假 |
[04:31] | and settle this once and for all. | 把这些问题彻底处理好 |
[04:33] | Sounds like a good idea. See you next shift. | 好的 下次轮班见 |
[04:40] | There’s something else going on there. | 她还有别的心事 |
[04:42] | You make sure you check in on her. | 你负责留心她的情况 |
[04:44] | Definitely. | 那是当然 |
[04:46] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[04:50] | Apartment fire. | 公寓失火 |
[04:57] | Get that extinguisher up here. | 带上那边的灭火器 |
[04:59] | – On my way up. – Think we got a grease fire. | -我马上来 -应该是油引起的火灾 |
[05:02] | Move your ass, | 动作快点 |
[05:03] | or we’re gonna lose the whole kitchen. | 否则整个厨房都会烧光 |
[05:05] | Coming in! | 马上到 |
[05:06] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[05:08] | Come on. Give it to me. | 快 给我 |
[05:14] | Put some Lake Michigan on that. | 使劲往上喷水 |
[05:24] | Mm, found the culprit. | 找到着火源了 |
[05:25] | What idiot leaves a pan full of grease | 哪个白痴会把装满油的锅放在炉子上 |
[05:28] | on a stove unattended? | 不管不顾啊 |
[05:30] | Oh, my God. Is Gavin okay? | 天呐 嘉文没事吧 |
[05:32] | – Who are you? – I live across the hallway. | -你是谁 -我住对门 |
[05:34] | TV’s playing. Stove’s on. | 电视还开着 炉子也开着 |
[05:36] | Is he around here somewhere? | 他人在附近吗 |
[05:38] | I saw him yelling in the hallway about an hour ago. | 我大概一小时前听见他在走廊里大吼大叫 |
[05:40] | – Who was he fighting with? – Well, he was on his cell, | -他在跟人吵架吗 -他在打电话 |
[05:42] | but we get horrible cell reception in the building, | 但我们楼里的手机信号很差 |
[05:43] | so we usually go up to the roof. | 所以我们经常去屋顶打 |
[05:47] | Gavin! Fire Department. Call out! | 嘉文 消防队 大声喊出来 |
[05:49] | Gavin, call out. | 嘉文 听到大声喊 |
[05:52] | Gavin, you up here? | 嘉文 你在这吗 |
[05:54] | Nothing on the south side. | 南面屋顶没发现人 |
[05:56] | Nothing on the east side. | 东面也没有 |
[05:58] | There’s nothing on the west side. | 西面没见人影 |
[06:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:03] | You hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[06:06] | Fire Department. Call out! | 消防队 大声喊出来 |
[06:08] | Over here! | 这边 |
[06:09] | Fire department. Call out! | 消防队 请大喊 |
[06:12] | – Down here! – Where is this guy? | -在下面 -他在哪里 |
[06:14] | Help! I’m stuck down here. | 救命 我被困在这下面了 |
[06:20] | Get squad here now. | 让救援队马上过来 |
[06:32] | Herrmann, talk to me. | 赫尔曼 报告情况 |
[06:33] | He’s ass down, head and feet up. | 他屁股着地 头和双腿没着地 |
[06:36] | Give me a measurement from the end of the building. | 从大楼边缘估计一下他的位置 |
[06:43] | He’s 27 feet, 8 inches from the back corner. | 他离后面的转角处有八米五 |
[06:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:46] | Lower down an open radio and a mask. | 给他放下去一部打开的对讲机和一个面罩 |
[06:48] | Gavin, I’m lowering you down a radio and a mask. | 嘉文 我给你放下去一部对讲机和一个面罩 |
[06:52] | Put the mask on | 戴上面具 |
[06:53] | so you don’t breathe the dust from the drilling. | 这样你就不会吸到钻孔导致的灰尘了 |
[06:55] | Wait–what drilling? | 等等 钻孔干什么 |
[06:57] | Gavin, this is Lieutenant Severide. | 嘉文 我是副队长西弗莱德 |
[06:59] | We can’t climb down to get you, | 我们没办法爬下去救你 |
[07:01] | so we’re gonna have to drill through the wall. | 所以我们得把墙钻开 |
[07:03] | Capp, use a 3/4 on the hammer drill. | 卡普 使用0.75刃径冲击钻 |
[07:05] | I want 3 feet from the side of the x. | 离标记处91厘米开钻 |
[07:07] | Casey, how’s he doing? | 凯西 他怎么样 |
[07:10] | Fading. | 越来越虚弱 |
[07:11] | – Go to channel three for me. – Copy. | -转到三号频道说 -收到 |
[07:15] | – Casey. – Smiling death? | -凯西 -微笑的死神吗[压伤综合征] |
[07:17] | Yeah, he’s been compressed for so long, | 是的 他被挤压时间太长了 |
[07:19] | when we cut him out, he’s gonna have a 50/50 chance. | 我们救他出来后 他活下来的几率是50% |
[07:22] | You want family here? | 你想让我叫他家人来吗 |
[07:25] | – Give me five minutes. – Copy. | -给我五分钟吧 -收到 |
[07:27] | Back to one. | 调回一号频道 |
[07:28] | Mills, air chisel two bricks out on the top | 米尔斯 在标记上面的地方 |
[07:31] | of the x for me. | 凿掉两块砖头 |
[07:41] | I’m getting kind of tired in here. | 我觉得有些累了 |
[07:44] | Hey, Gavin, I hear you’re big UFC fan. | 嘉文 听说你很喜欢看终极格斗冠军赛 |
[07:45] | – Who’s your favorite fighter? – Johny Hendricks. | -你最喜欢哪个选手 -强尼·亨德里克斯 |
[07:48] | Yeah, too bad he got his ass kicked by St-Pierre. | 真可惜他被圣皮埃尔打得半死 |
[07:51] | Look, obviously, you didn’t see that fight. | 显然你没看那场比赛 |
[07:54] | Everybody knows Hendricks got robbed. | 大家都知道亨德里克斯是被使了阴招 |
[07:57] | Stick to badminton, pal. | 还是继续打羽毛球吧 哥们 |
[07:58] | Dude, I’m gonna kick your ass for saying that. | 你居然敢这么说 我要揍你一顿 |
[08:01] | – I’m not even joking. – Uh-huh. | -我不是开玩笑 -好吧 |
[08:04] | All right, I’m through. | 好了 打通了 |
[08:06] | All right, guys, get in there, get in there. | 好了 各位 快先去看看情况 |
[08:07] | Ah, give me a 14-gauge and spike a bag. | 给我支14G针 准备挂水 |
[08:15] | Gonna feel a little prick. | 会有点刺痛 |
[08:17] | Hang in there, Gavin. | 坚持住 嘉文 |
[08:21] | I’m gonna give you some sodium bicarb. | 我给你注射一些碳酸氢钠 |
[08:25] | – Bicarb’s in. – All right. | -注射好了 -好 |
[08:27] | – Good to go. – Mills, Capp, finish it off. | -可以行动了 -米尔斯 卡普 继续 |
[08:34] | Stay with us, Gavin. | 保持清醒 嘉文 |
[08:41] | Come on, come on. Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 加油 |
[08:46] | All right, we’re good. | 好了 打穿了 |
[08:46] | All right, guys, get in there. | 好了 各位 进去吧 |
[08:49] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -抓到了吗 -是的 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:55] | Ready. One, two, three. | 预备 一二三 |
[09:18] | Now, what do you got to say to my face? | 你当着我的面还敢说吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, I was just messing with you | 我只是故意惹你生气 |
[09:22] | to keep your heart rate up, Gavin. | 好让你坚持活着 嘉文 |
[09:24] | – Ready? – One, two, three, up. | -准备好了吗 -一二三 起 |
[09:28] | You got it? | 你来吧 |
[09:34] | This is Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[09:41] | Hey, I’m Kelly Severide. | 你好 我是凯利·西弗莱德 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是你啊 |
[09:45] | A guy claiming to be a fireman | 一个自称是消防员的人 |
[09:46] | dropped your name on a D.U.I., | 酒后驾驶被抓后报出了你的名字 |
[09:48] | and I wanted to make sure he wasn’t lying | 我想在给他登记入册控告他之前 |
[09:50] | before I booked him. | 确保他没有撒谎 |
[09:51] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Anyone hurt? | 认识 有人受伤吗 |
[09:58] | Nah, just veered off into a ditch. | 没有 只是开进了沟里 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Hey, it’s my bad. It’s totally my fault. | 是我的错 绝对是我的错 |
[10:06] | Took a couple of pills. | 我吃了几片药 |
[10:07] | I had a flare-up in my back. | 我的背伤恶化了 |
[10:09] | And then buddy calls me. | 然后老朋友给我打电话 |
[10:10] | He’s going through a divorce, wants to meet for a few drinks. | 他因为离婚的事 想和我喝两杯 |
[10:13] | You need to get in rehab. | 你得去戒瘾中心 |
[10:16] | I hear you, but there’s no need. | 我知道 但是没这必要 |
[10:18] | I mean, I got a handle on this. | 我是说 我能应付 |
[10:19] | What I need is help with this D.U.I. charge, | 我需要的 是你帮忙处理酒驾指控 |
[10:23] | ’cause if it sticks, I won’t get into CFD. | 因为如果指控成立 我就没法进消防局了 |
[10:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:28] | All right, all right. All right, okay. | 好吧好吧 我答应 |
[10:32] | – Okay, what? – I’ll go. | -答应什么 -我会去的 |
[10:36] | Look at me. | 看着我说 |
[10:39] | I will go to rehab. | 我会去戒瘾中心 |
[10:41] | There, you happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[10:50] | Any way we can let this slide? | 有什么办法撤销指控吗 |
[10:52] | I mean, he was a fireman in Denver. | 他曾是丹佛的消防员 |
[10:53] | He’s just looking for another shot here. | 他想来这里应聘的 |
[10:56] | He’s just had a tough go at it lately. | 他最近不大顺 |
[10:58] | So you’re vouching for him? | 你这是为他担保吗 |
[11:04] | Yes, I’m vouching for him. | 是的 我为他担保 |
[11:07] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | -我尽力而为吧 -谢谢 |
[11:10] | Appreciate it. I owe you one. | 非常感谢 欠你人情 |
[11:11] | Dinner? | 一起吃晚餐吗 |
[11:15] | Oh, I’m just messing with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[11:17] | You wouldn’t be able to handle me anyway. | 你反正也驾驭不了我 |
[11:19] | Snap you right in half. | 我会把你玩弄于鼓掌之间的 |
[11:22] | Yeah, so beat it. I got work to do. | 所以你快走吧 我还得忙工作 |
[11:28] | – You sit tight. – All right. | -你待在这里 -好的 |
[11:41] | Where are the seven dwarfs, right? | 七个小矮人呢 |
[11:43] | Ha. Yeah, it’s awesome. | 是啊 真棒 |
[11:44] | Mmm. Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[11:47] | It’s like one of those pine-scented air thingies | 就像是洗车时喷的那种 |
[11:48] | you get at the carwash. | 松树香味的空气清新剂 |
[11:50] | Welcome to paradise at Baileys Harbor. | 欢迎来到百利海港的天堂 |
[11:53] | You must be Leslie. | 你一定是莱斯莉 |
[11:55] | Hi, yeah. This is my friend Gabby. | 你好 是的 这是我朋友加比 |
[11:56] | Hi, I’m Margie Cavanaugh. | 你好 我是玛吉·卡瓦诺 |
[11:57] | – This is my husband, Thomas. – Pleasure to meet you. | -这是我丈夫托马斯 -很高兴见到你们 |
[12:00] | Anything you need, just ask. | 需要什么尽管开口 |
[12:02] | – We’re right next door. – Thanks. | -我们就在隔壁 -谢谢 |
[12:04] | Enjoy that fireplace. | 快进去暖和一下吧 |
[12:09] | Ah. This is gonna be great. | 肯定会棒的 |
[12:16] | Yeah, so after reading the website, | 我看过网站上的简介 |
[12:17] | I guess they worked the board of trade | 他们好像是在芝加哥商业局 |
[12:21] | in Chicago for 15 years, | 工作了15年 |
[12:23] | then cashed out, bought this place. | 然后退出 买下了这里 |
[12:26] | – Awesome. – Yeah. | -真棒 -是啊 |
[12:28] | That’s gonna be you and Casey in 20 years– | 你和凯西20年后就会如此 |
[12:30] | matching sweaters, | 穿情侣毛衣 |
[12:32] | perfect little kids running around | 可爱的小孩子打着长曲棍球 |
[12:34] | playing lacrosse. | 跑来跑去 |
[12:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:53] | You and Casey? | 你和凯西出问题了吗 |
[12:58] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[13:09] | The worst part is, he’s not wrong. | 最让我难受的是 他没错 |
[13:12] | I mean, we’ve been looking for apartments for two months. | 我是说 我们找公寓都找了两个月了 |
[13:14] | You know how many apartments are available | 你知道现在芝加哥有多少公寓 |
[13:15] | in Chicago right now? | 可供出租吗 |
[13:17] | – A lot. – A lot. | -很多 -非常多 |
[13:19] | But I’m dragging my feet and– | 但我在迟疑 |
[13:23] | and is it because he lied to me about the extent of his injury | 是因为他对他的伤势撒谎了 |
[13:27] | or ’cause he almost lost it on that guy at the restaurant | 还是因为他在餐厅对那个人失控了 |
[13:31] | who he thought was looking at me? | 当时他以为那人是在看我 |
[13:32] | I mean, it was a big deal at the time, | 那时这事确实闹得很厉害 |
[13:34] | and now it’s not, so I don’t– | 但现在已经过去了 所以我不 |
[13:36] | I don’t understand why I’m feeling like this. | 我不明白为什么我会有这种感觉 |
[13:42] | I’m here to help. Whatever you need. | 我是来帮你的 有需要尽管说 |
[13:46] | – Okay, I have to rally. – Yes, absolutely. | -我得振作起来 -是的 |
[13:49] | Did you bring alcohol? | 你带酒了吗 |
[13:50] | Girl, get to know me already. | 妞 你真是了解我 |
[13:54] | I’ll grab some glasses. | 我去拿杯子来 |
[14:06] | So our girls are out in the boondocks, huh? | 姑娘们去森林里了 对吧 |
[14:09] | Yeah. I guess they’ve had it planned for a while | 是啊 她们肯定筹谋已久 |
[14:11] | and kept pushing it. | 并想方设法实现 |
[14:12] | Bet you anything one of ’em comes back | 我猜她们中肯定有一个会 |
[14:14] | with a rescue squirrel. | 带着一只小松鼠回来 |
[14:19] | How’s everything with you and Dawson? | 你和道森还好吧 |
[14:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:28] | I was about to ask you for relationship advice, | 我还准备向你取取恋爱经呢 |
[14:30] | but that’d be like fitness tips from Mouch. | 但我觉得那肯定跟问穆奇怎么减肥差不多 |
[14:34] | I have been in a lot of meaningful relationships. | 我谈过很多有意义的恋爱好吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, yeah? What was meaningful about them? | 真的吗 怎么有意义了 |
[14:40] | Chivalry prevents me from going any further into it. | 骑士精神阻止了我和她们的进一步交往 |
[14:45] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[14:46] | Getting cold feet? | 突然胆怯了吗 |
[14:50] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[14:52] | Maybe we’re moving too fast. | 也许我们俩发展得太快了 |
[14:57] | Look, there’s no such thing as moving too fast. | 听着 根本没有发展太快这回事 |
[15:00] | You just jump in, | 你突然投入一段感情 |
[15:01] | and either luck’s on your side, or it ain’t. | 无非两种结果 走运和不走运罢了 |
[15:14] | Any word from Dawson and Shay? | 有道森和夏伊的消息吗 |
[15:16] | No cell phone reception. | 电话打不通 |
[15:17] | – What are they doing anyway? – Girls weekend. | -她们到底是去干什么了 -女生周末 |
[15:22] | – What? – It… seems odd. | -怎么了 -听起来很怪 |
[15:25] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[15:26] | It just seems odd. | 就是听起来很奇怪 |
[15:28] | That is not a girls weekend. | 那可不是什么女生周末 |
[15:29] | That is a future bride and a future maid of honor | 那是你未来的新娘和伴娘 |
[15:31] | scoping out wedding spots for you two. | 在为你俩查探结婚地点呢 |
[15:34] | You got it all figured out, huh, Cruz? | 你真懂 克鲁兹 |
[15:36] | Mark my words, Lieutenant. | 记好我的话吧 副队长 |
[15:38] | I don’t know. He’s probably right, Casey. | 我也不知道 也许他说得对 凯西 |
[15:40] | In fact, you should start enjoying | 事实上 你该趁现在还能享受的时候 |
[15:42] | your last bits of freedom while you can, | 好好享受你仅剩的自由时光 |
[15:43] | aka poker night with the boys. | 也就是 和汉子们一起度过扑克之夜 |
[15:47] | Hey, now you’re talking. | 你总算说了句人话 |
[15:49] | – Just keep a lid on it. – Poker night? | -先不要声张 -扑克之夜 |
[15:51] | Huh. I’ll move some stuff around, | 我可以把手边其他的事停一停 |
[15:53] | see if I can make it. When and where? | 看看我能不能参加 时间地点呢 |
[15:56] | Uh… Nothing’s been firmed up yet. | 我们还什么都没决定好呢 |
[15:58] | Tomorrow night. Cruz and I’ll host. | 明晚吧 克鲁兹和我来主持 |
[16:00] | Break in our new apartment. | 就当给我们新公寓温居了 |
[16:01] | I got a hit? | 有人回复我了 |
[16:03] | What? | 你说什么 |
[16:04] | Nursing home provider from Gurnee. | 来自格尼的私人疗养院主人 |
[16:07] | Oh. Yeah, buddy. | 不错啊 兄弟 |
[16:09] | She’s cute. | 她不错 |
[16:10] | Nursing home workers have the highest rate | 在所有行业中 养老院员工 |
[16:12] | of depression in any field. | 患抑郁症的几率最高 |
[16:14] | They have to care for people who are oftentimes incapable | 他们得照顾那些时常无法 |
[16:17] | of expressing gratitude or appreciation. | 表达自己感激之情的人 |
[16:20] | Takes a real toll, apparently. | 这对照顾者的影响也是很大的 |
[16:28] | – D.U.I.? – Yeah. | -酒驾 -是的 |
[16:29] | I mean, the guy’s hit rock bottom. | 那伙计的人生已经跌落谷底了 |
[16:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定要帮他吗 |
[16:33] | I tried calling over to the Denver fire department | 我试着给丹佛消防队打过电话 |
[16:36] | to look into any benefits he might have | 想看看他的疗养保险是不是 |
[16:37] | in terms of insurance for rehab, | 能提供一部分戒瘾费用 |
[16:39] | but they gave me the runaround, | 但他们跟我各种绕圈子 |
[16:40] | so I was hoping you would call over there. | 所以 我希望你能给他们打个电话 |
[16:45] | You really are sticking your neck out for this guy. | 你真的是在为这个人冒险了 |
[16:48] | I was in his shoes not too long ago. | 不久之前 我和他情况一样 |
[16:50] | I needed help getting on the other side of it, Chief. | 我当时就需要人帮我一把 队长 |
[16:52] | What if he doesn’t want your help? | 如果他不想要你帮忙呢 |
[16:55] | What if he’s just agreeing with you | 万一他答应你只是为了 |
[16:56] | so he can beat this D.U.I. charge | 逃避这项酒驾的指控 |
[16:57] | and you got left holding the bag? | 最后害你为他担责任呢 |
[16:59] | I don’t wake up every morning with the expectation | 我不会每天早上一醒来 |
[17:01] | that I’m gonna bat a thousand, Chief. | 就期望自己能成功 队长 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | So you’ll do it? You’ll call Denver? | 你答应了吗 你会给丹佛消防队打电话吗 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna call Guildhaus over in Blue Island. | 我会给在蓝岛的吉德豪斯疗养院打电话 |
[17:12] | They have a live-in facility for firefighters | 他们有为消防员及其家属准备的寄宿式疗养院 |
[17:13] | and their families. They take care of our people. | 他们会照顾我们的兄弟 |
[17:16] | They never turn anyone away. | 他们不会拒绝帮助别人 |
[17:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:19] | Kelly, do you know what this Bloom guy | 凯利 你这到这个叫布卢姆的人 |
[17:21] | is really running away from? | 到底在逃避什么吗 |
[17:24] | Back injury on the job. | 因工受伤的背 |
[17:26] | – And that’s all? – I don’t know. | -仅此而已吗 -我也不知道 |
[17:28] | He’s not the sharing type. | 他不是那种什么话都会对别人说的人 |
[17:29] | I just figured it’d be best to try and get him clean first. | 我只是觉得先让他脱离指控比较好 |
[17:35] | I’ll make the call. | 我会打电话的 |
[17:40] | Hey, Jones, it’s lieutenant Casey. | 琼斯 我是副队长凯西 |
[17:42] | Just checking in. Uh… | 我只是看看你的情况 |
[17:46] | Yeah, let me know what’s going on | 告诉我事情进展如何 |
[17:48] | or if there’s anything I can do on my end. | 如果我能帮忙的话 尽管告诉我 |
[17:51] | All right. | 就先这样 |
[17:53] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[17:55] | Aquad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[18:08] | The whole situation’s under control. | 事态已在掌控之中 |
[18:09] | We’ve created a tight perimeter. | 我们已经将那里完全隔离开了 |
[18:12] | He wouldn’t listen to me. Told me to back off. | 他不听我的 还让我不要管他 |
[18:15] | Casey, are you and Herrmann on juno lines? | 凯西 你和赫尔曼系好安全绳了吗 |
[18:18] | In position. Ready to go. | 已就位 可以行动 |
[18:20] | Severide, you in position? | 西弗莱德 你就位了吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah, one minute away, Chief. | 是的 给我一分钟 队长 |
[18:27] | What’s your name, pal? | 兄弟 你叫什么 |
[18:29] | Jerry. Now, leave me alone. | 杰瑞 别管我 |
[18:33] | What’s the problem here? | 怎么回事 |
[18:35] | What do you care? | 跟你有关系吗 |
[18:37] | Just curious… when your parents ask. | 好奇而已 你父母问起来我好有个交代 |
[18:45] | My girl left me. | 我女朋友甩了我 |
[18:47] | Come on, you’re a good-looking kid. | 别这样 你长得挺不错啊 |
[18:50] | – You’ll find another one. – Not like her! | -女朋友还会有的 -但不是她 |
[18:54] | All right, I’m climbing out here next to you, | 好吧 我爬过去离你近点 |
[18:56] | and we can talk this out. | 这样我们就能好好谈谈了 |
[18:57] | Stay away from me. No tricks! | 离我远点 别跟我耍花招 |
[18:59] | I just want to die. | 我只想死 |
[19:11] | Jerry. Listen to me. | 杰瑞 听我说 |
[19:13] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[19:15] | People who take their own lives– | 想要自杀的人 |
[19:16] | and I’ve seen a few– they have a plan, man. | 我也见过不少 他们都是计划好的 |
[19:23] | You got your heart broke | 你心碎了 |
[19:24] | and came up here in the heat of it. | 然后一时想不开爬到这里来了 |
[19:29] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[19:32] | Jerry, Jerry, you do not want to kill yourself. | 杰瑞 杰瑞 你不想自杀的 |
[19:37] | Watch me. | 那你好好看着 |
[19:46] | Tell her I loved her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[20:03] | Please don’t drop me! | 别把我丢下去 |
[20:05] | It always seems like a good idea until your feet | 只有你脚离开地面的时候 |
[20:07] | leave the ground, huh? | 才知道你的决定多愚蠢 对吧 |
[20:08] | Easy! | 慢慢放 |
[20:13] | Hey, I think also you’ve been under a lot of stress. | 我还觉得你最近压力很大 |
[20:16] | Another excellent point. | 你又说对了 |
[20:17] | Fire academy’s stressful to begin with,I’m assuming. | 首先是学院带给你的压力吧 我猜 |
[20:20] | Extremely. | 正是如此 |
[20:21] | Then you get injured, | 那时你受伤了 |
[20:22] | have to see Jones take your spot, | 眼睁睁看着琼斯取代了你 |
[20:24] | and she’s a pill on top of it all. | 而你本来就特别讨厌她 |
[20:27] | I have no beef with Jones. | 我跟琼斯间没什么芥蒂 |
[20:29] | We were the only two females at the academy | 我们只是消防学院里的两个女学员 |
[20:31] | with a bunch of guys staring at us | 边上有一群大老爷们盯着我们而已 |
[20:32] | because they didn’t think we belonged, | 因为他们觉得我们不属于那里 |
[20:34] | waiting for us to fail. | 他们在等着看我们的笑话 |
[20:35] | And anything she did that I didn’t like at the time, | 我虽然对她当时的行为不齿 |
[20:39] | looking back on it now, | 但现在想想 |
[20:40] | it’s just ’cause she was scared, like I was. | 她那么做只是因为害怕而已 就跟我一样 |
[20:43] | Eh, still a bit of a pill. | 但她还是有点烦人 |
[20:48] | Well, Casey doesn’t want me to be a firefighter. | 反正凯西也不想让我做消防员 |
[20:51] | – Oh, that’s crazy. – It’s not. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[20:54] | Didn’t he pull strings | 他不是帮你找关系 |
[20:54] | so that you could retake the test? | 让你重新参加体能测试了吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, only after he found out I was gonna retake it anyway. | 那是因为他发现无论如何我都会重新参加的 |
[20:59] | Ask me a question, and I will! | 你问我的话我肯定会的 |
[21:01] | Ask me a question, and I will! | 哎哟你说得倒好听啊 |
[21:06] | Is that the perfect couple that owns this place? | 这里的主人不是什么模范恩爱夫妻吗 |
[21:08] | I ask you what time it is, | 我问你几点了 |
[21:09] | and you tell me how to build a watch. | 你却让我去造个手表 |
[21:11] | Oh, really? | 胡说 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I should have listened to my brother | 我当初就该听我哥哥的话 |
[21:13] | and married Erin from Highland Park. | 娶高地公园[芝加哥富人区]的艾琳 |
[21:15] | And I should have listened to your brother | 我当初才该听你哥哥的话 |
[21:16] | – and married him. – Don’t you even dare! | -嫁给他呢 -你还敢这么跟我说 |
[21:19] | I love hearing couples argue. | 我最喜欢听夫妻吵架了 |
[21:22] | So good. | 太精彩了 |
[21:22] | You are an idiot, Thomas. A total moron. | 你就是个笨蛋 托马斯 大蠢驴 |
[21:26] | Which is why I married you, Margie! | 所以我才蠢到娶了你 玛吉 |
[21:29] | Anybody heard from Jones? | 你们有琼斯的消息吗 |
[21:32] | – Not yet. – See, simple as that. | -没有 -看 简单吧 |
[21:35] | – So it’s a date? – Yeah. | -可以去约会了对吗 -是啊 |
[21:36] | Tomorrow night. Congrats. | 就在明晚 恭喜啊 |
[21:38] | All right! | 太好了 |
[21:39] | Well, it looks like Mouch is out for poker night. | 看样子穆奇要参加扑克之夜了 |
[21:42] | – Who’s in? – Me. | -还有谁 -我 |
[21:44] | Hey, what kind of poker we talking about? | 你们要玩什么扑克 |
[21:46] | Draw, stud, hold ’em? What? | 抽牌 宝藏还是德州扑克 |
[21:48] | Yeah, whatever. You know what’s a Hoot? | 随便 你们知道”胡特”是什么吗 |
[21:49] | Did you guys ever play Indian poker? | 你们有没有玩过印度扑克 |
[21:51] | What is this, summer camp? | 你们这是搞夏令营吗 |
[21:52] | You just sprout your pubes there, Otis? | 你是毛都没长齐的孩子吗 奥蒂斯 |
[21:56] | So you guys are hosting. I need an address. | 你们要办的话 告诉我地址我也参加 |
[21:58] | Yeah, look, Otis and I can host, | 是可以到我跟奥蒂斯的住处去 |
[21:59] | but there ain’t no cigars, all right? | 但是那里不能抽烟 |
[22:00] | Landlord won’t allow it. | 房东不许 |
[22:02] | All right, I’ll host, | 好吧 我来主办 |
[22:03] | but everybody’s got to bring snacks and beer. | 但你们去的要带零食和啤酒 |
[22:05] | I’m not getting chiseled on this deal. | 我可不想被你们狠宰一顿 |
[22:09] | Herrmann, you in? | 赫尔曼 你去吗 |
[22:11] | Lieutenant? | 副队你呢 |
[22:12] | You know, I would come to poker night, | 我很想参加你们的扑克之夜 |
[22:15] | but it sounds so fun, | 听着确实有意思 |
[22:16] | I’m afraid it would ruin me from ever wanting to do | 但是我担心纵情扑克之夜后会让我 |
[22:18] | anything else other than hanging out with the guys. | 无心做其他事 只想跟你们一群大老爷们一起玩 |
[22:22] | I get that. | 我懂了 |
[22:22] | I’m getting ribs from Carson’s for dinner. | 我要从卡森餐厅那边买肋眼牛排吃 |
[22:25] | All right, maybe a few hands. | 好吧 算我一个吧 |
[22:28] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了嘛 |
[22:30] | I got to duck out. | 我先出去一会儿 |
[22:32] | I’ll have my radio on. | 对讲机开着 有事叫我 |
[22:42] | I am issuing him an I-bond. | 我给他一个月察看期 |
[22:44] | Conditions are as follows: | 但是必须做到以下几点 |
[22:46] | Do not get rearrested, | 不能再犯 |
[22:48] | and complete a substance abuse program. | 并且要完成一次戒瘾教育 |
[22:50] | The pills we found in the car will be inventoried, | 我们在你车里找到的药物要没收 |
[22:52] | but he won’t be charged. | 但是不会起诉你 |
[22:54] | – I got a prescription. – Shut up. | -我有处方的 -你闭嘴 |
[22:56] | I’m not gonna impound the car, although I should. | 虽然应该把车扣了 但我先不扣押 |
[22:58] | He’ll get a ticket for reckless driving, | 他会被开一张危险驾驶的罚单 |
[23:00] | which can always be upgraded if the bond is violated. | 如果一个月察看期间再犯 那我就不客气了 |
[23:03] | I don’t want him in a vehicle unless it’s got checkers on it, | 除非有他人在场 否则他不能开车 |
[23:07] | and I’m telling you all this | 这些我之所以跟你说 |
[23:09] | because it’s your ass if I get played. | 是因为出问题的话我会拿你是问 |
[23:12] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[23:14] | Got it. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:20] | All right, so here’s the deal. | 我们这么办吧 |
[23:21] | Rehab, I’m all for it, | 我准备好去戒瘾了 |
[23:22] | but I got some loose ends to wrap up, | 但是这之前我还有点事要处理 |
[23:25] | you know, important family matters | 我还有些重要的家事 |
[23:26] | that I got to deal with. | 必须得去处理 |
[23:27] | Hey, listen, I’m not Florence Nightingale, | 我又不是什么弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔 |
[23:32] | all right? I got better things to do than to run around | 除了跑来跑去帮你回到正轨 |
[23:33] | trying to convince you to get your life straight. | 我有一大堆事要干呢 |
[23:35] | If you don’t want my help, | 如果你不想让我帮你 |
[23:36] | just get your ass back in that district | 尽管回警署 |
[23:38] | and hash it out with sergeant Platt. | 去跟普拉特警长好好解决 |
[23:44] | All right. Where do I got to be? | 好吧 我要去哪里戒瘾 |
[23:47] | The place is called the Guildhaus. | 那个地方叫吉德豪斯 |
[23:50] | I’ll meet you there tomorrow. | 我们明天那里见 |
[23:51] | I’ll text you all the info. | 详细信息我发短信告诉你 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:58] | Is this just about your back injury? | 你除了背伤问题外还有别的事吗 |
[24:03] | Is there anything else I should know? | 你是不是有什么没告诉我 |
[24:06] | You just text me where and when, | 把时间地点短信发给我就行 |
[24:07] | and I’ll be there. | 我会准时到的 |
[24:16] | Chief Jones, Lieutenant Casey. | 琼斯区长您好 我是副队长凯西 |
[24:18] | – Oh, I remember. – Hi. | -我记得你 -您好 |
[24:20] | I’m not sure if you heard or not, | 不知道您知不知道 |
[24:22] | but your daughter– she’s hip to the fact | 您女儿已经知道 |
[24:24] | you want her in P.R. | 您想让她去公关部的事了 |
[24:26] | – I heard. – Okay. Um… | -我知道 -这样… |
[24:29] | Look, it’s none of my business, | 虽然此事与我无关 |
[24:30] | but Rebecca is taking this pretty hard, | 但是丽贝卡很难接受这件事 |
[24:33] | and I just wanted to take another run at the possibility | 所以我想再来问问您 能不能 |
[24:36] | that maybe you let her stay on truck for– | 再让她在云梯队待… |
[24:38] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:39] | Start that first sentence over again. | 刚才第一句话你再说一遍 |
[24:43] | It’s none of my business, but– | 此事与我无关… |
[24:45] | There you go. | 就是这句 |
[24:58] | You made me this way, you know that? | 我这样都是你逼的 你知道吗 |
[25:00] | I never raised my voice before I met you! | 我认识你之前根本不会大声跟人说话 |
[25:02] | I don’t know how they’re not hoarse by now. | 他们都吵这么久了嗓子都没哑 太厉害了 |
[25:03] | – I don’t know. – Go to the store, | -谁说不是呢 -你去商店 |
[25:06] | and get a new toilet! | 买个新马桶回来 |
[25:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[25:09] | You never know what couples are like | 真是家家有本 |
[25:11] | behind closed doors, right? | 难念的经啊 对吧 |
[25:13] | I gotta do everything around here! | 为什么什么事都让我做 |
[25:15] | I’m kicking myself. You know why? | 我真想锤死自己 知道为什么吗 |
[25:17] | – Why? – What happened to our game plan? | -为什么 -我们不是说好要玩游戏的吗 |
[25:19] | – You’re absolutely right. – Come on. | -说得对 -来吧 |
[25:22] | Let’s get into that tequila and play some boggle already. | 我们喝点龙舌兰酒 玩玩字谜游戏吧 |
[25:24] | Yeah! | 对 |
[25:27] | Aah! Oh, my God! Help! | 啊 天哪 来人啊 |
[25:31] | Somebody help! | 快来人啊 |
[25:40] | Oh, my God, Thomas! | 天哪 托马斯 |
[25:42] | Go call 911 now! | 快报警 |
[25:50] | 911 said the soonest they can be here is in 30 minutes. | 救护车最快要30分钟到这里 |
[25:53] | What? | 不会吧 |
[25:53] | Isn’t there an ambulance in this town? | 这个镇上没有救护车吗 |
[25:54] | No. We’re unincorporated. | 没有 这里不在镇的辖区范围内 |
[25:56] | – Is he gonna die? – Not if we can help it. | -他会死吗 -有我们在 不会的 |
[25:59] | 3 to 4-inch laceration. | 八到九厘米撕裂伤口 |
[26:01] | No crepitus, pupils are equal. | 无捻发音 瞳孔大小一样 |
[26:03] | Margie, grab towels, sheets, and duct tape. | 玛吉 拿毛巾 毯子还有胶带过来 |
[26:05] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你们知道自己在做什么吗 |
[26:07] | We’re paramedics! Go! | 我们是医护人员 快去 |
[26:10] | Hey, Thomas, you got a real serious cut on your head. Okay? | 托马斯 你头上有道很严重的伤口 知道吗 |
[26:14] | My wife is right. | 我妻子说得对 |
[26:17] | I’m an idiot. | 我就是个笨蛋 |
[26:18] | I should have called a plumber. | 我该找管道工来的 |
[26:19] | Hey, hey, everybody makes mistakes. | 人无完人 谁都会犯错 |
[26:22] | I got it. | 东西拿来了 |
[26:30] | I got it. | 缠吧 |
[26:33] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[26:34] | Breathe deep. Breathe deep. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[26:38] | All right, bleeding stopped. | 好了 止住血了 |
[26:39] | – Is he gonna be okay? – We got him stabilized. | -他不会有事吧 -已经稳住了 |
[26:41] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[26:46] | Pulse is weak and tachy. | 脉搏急促 而且很弱 |
[26:48] | I feel a deformity to the thigh. | 大腿形状不对 |
[26:49] | His femur’s broken. | 他的大腿骨断了 |
[26:51] | Margie, do you have any crutches on the property? | 玛吉 你们这里有拐杖之类的东西吗 |
[26:54] | No. | 没有 |
[26:58] | – Hey, traction splint. – On it. | -那个可以用作牵引夹板 -我去 |
[27:01] | Please make it stop. | 快救救我 |
[27:03] | Hey, Thomas, we’re gonna get some wood | 托马斯 我们要弄木头 |
[27:04] | and make a traction splint. | 制作一个牵引夹板 |
[27:05] | I know you’re in a lot of pain. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[27:07] | I need you to find a way to calm down, okay? | 但是你得想办法镇静下来 |
[27:10] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子呢 |
[27:17] | Dawson, watch your head. | 道森 小心头 |
[27:24] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他流了很多血 |
[27:24] | I’m not sure how much longer he has. | 不知道还能撑多久 |
[27:26] | Well, what if we put him in your car | 我们把他抬到你们车上 |
[27:28] | and drive him toward the ambulance? | 然后开车去跟救护车接头行吗 |
[27:29] | There’s a possibility of a spinal injury. | 他的脊柱有可能也受伤了 |
[27:31] | If we move him with the wrong equipment, | 如果用不合适的设备移动他 |
[27:33] | he’ll die for sure. | 肯定会害死他的 |
[27:38] | Please forgive me. | 你一定要原谅我 |
[27:40] | I’m so sorry. It all seems so stupid now. | 对不起 我确实很蠢 |
[27:47] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然原谅你了 |
[27:51] | Do you forgive me? | 你也会原谅我吗 |
[27:57] | Thomas! Thomas! | 托马斯 托马斯 |
[27:59] | He’s crashing! | 他快不行了 |
[28:00] | Oh, don’t leave me! | 不要离开我 |
[28:02] | Thomas, I need you! | 托马斯 我需要你 |
[28:04] | Stay with us, Thomas. | 坚持住 托马斯 |
[28:09] | Hey, what’s up, Chief? | 找我有事吗 队长 |
[28:10] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[28:11] | Do you still have a connection | 你现在跟伊利诺斯 |
[28:13] | with the Illinois Female Firefighters Association? | 女性消防员协会还有联系吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I help ’em run drills for their seminars twice a year. | 有啊 我每年都帮他们做两次研讨会演习呢 |
[28:19] | Anyone strike you there as mentor material? | 那边有人比较会开导人吗 |
[28:23] | Marylou Monzella. She’s a great gal. | 玛丽露·摩斯拉 她很厉害 |
[28:26] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[28:27] | Hook her up with Jones, will you? | 让她跟琼斯联系联系 好吗 |
[28:29] | Maybe her and Marylou– | 琼斯可以跟她 |
[28:30] | They can go and have a coffee or something. | 一起喝杯咖啡聊聊什么的 |
[28:32] | Yeah, no sweat. | 好 没问题 |
[28:34] | I think she’s out of town this week, | 她这周应该出城了 |
[28:36] | but I’ll give her a call. | 我打电话找她 |
[28:38] | – Everything all right with jones? – Oh, yeah. | -琼斯没事吧 -没事 |
[28:40] | No, she just needs someone to talk to, is all. | 找个人跟她聊聊就好了 |
[28:45] | All right, got it. | 知道了 |
[28:46] | Chief Donaldson from Denver Fire Department on line one. | 丹佛消防局的唐纳森队长在一号线上 |
[28:49] | Okay, I got to take this. | 先这样吧 我接个电话 |
[28:57] | Why do I have to be the girl? | 为什么非要我扮那个姑娘 |
[28:58] | Just do it, Cruz, and stop your whining. | 听话 克鲁兹 不要抱怨了 |
[29:00] | – Fine. – Sit. | -好吧 -坐好 |
[29:02] | Okay, all right. Ready, Mouch. | 好 准备 穆奇 |
[29:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | Hi, Randy, nice to meet you. | 你好 兰迪 幸会 |
[29:09] | You too. | 幸会 |
[29:16] | Okay, hold on. Mouch, what are you doing? | 等等 穆奇 你干什么呢 |
[29:19] | – Reading the menu. – Why? | -看菜单啊 -看菜单干什么 |
[29:20] | To see what they serve for dinner. | 看看晚餐可以吃什么 |
[29:23] | Why so soon, I guess is my question. | 你这么急着想吃的干什么 |
[29:26] | – Um… – Can I jump in here? | -这个… -我能说句话吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah, please. Please. | 可以 尽管说 |
[29:32] | When you walk in to meet a blind date– | 你去相亲的时候… |
[29:33] | Look like you? Well, that ain’t happening, | 要我学你吗 我不要 |
[29:35] | so she can take me or leave me, warts and all. | 我可不要那么干脆地跟她完事 |
[29:39] | Can I finish? | 能让我说完吗 |
[29:40] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -我继续 |
[29:42] | Engage in conversation. Ask her something. | 你要跟人家聊聊天 问问人家的情况 |
[29:47] | Okay, okay. Fine. | 好 知道了 好的 |
[29:50] | – Walk back in again? – Just start from there. | -我要再进来一遍吗 -这样开始就行 |
[29:52] | You got it. | 好 |
[29:54] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:56] | Where’re you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[29:58] | Can I jump in real quick? Sorry. | 我能插句话吗 不好意思 |
[30:00] | You should already know where she’s from | 你应该早就知道对方是哪里人了 |
[30:02] | because she has a profile on the website. | 她在相亲网站上不是有资料介绍吗 |
[30:04] | – Just like you do. – Yup, good point, good point. | -你的资料也有啊 -对 有道理 |
[30:06] | So if you ask a question that’s already on the profile, | 所以如果你再问资料上有的信息 |
[30:09] | she’s gonna think you didn’t actually bother to read it. | 她会觉得你不在意她 连人家资料都不看 |
[30:10] | – That’s right. – Okay? | -说得对 -知道了吧 |
[30:11] | – So just branch out a little. – Uh-huh. | -所以你问点别的嘛 -好 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 再来 |
[30:24] | Name five things you’re scared of. | 说出五件你最害怕的事 |
[30:31] | Being here with you on this date | 跟你一起在这里约会 |
[30:33] | just became number one for me right now. | 刚刚晋升为我最害怕的事 |
[30:36] | – She wouldn’t say that. – Mouch. | -她不会这么说的 -穆奇 |
[30:38] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[30:41] | Come with me, please. | 你过来一下 |
[30:47] | Fractured femur. We made a traction splint. | 他股骨骨折 我们给他做了牵引夹板 |
[30:50] | He lost a lot of blood. | 还流了很多血 |
[30:51] | His pulse is weak, barely palpable. | 脉搏也很虚弱 都快感觉不到了 |
[30:52] | – He needs a fluid bolus. – Thanks. | -需要马上进行静脉输液 -谢谢 |
[30:54] | We’ll take it from here. | 后面交给我们吧 |
[30:56] | I’m going with. | 我要一起去 |
[30:57] | Ma’am, you can follow us in another vehicle. | 女士 你可以乘其它车辆一起来 |
[30:58] | No, I’m riding in the back. | 不 我要跟他一起乘救护车 |
[31:00] | Will you listen to the lady? | 听医务人员的话好吗 |
[31:01] | I think she knows what she’s doing. | 她肯定自有她的道理 |
[31:03] | You’re right, honey. I’m sorry. | 说得对 抱歉你不能一起乘救护车 |
[31:08] | I miss Matt. | 我想马特了 |
[31:15] | So I called over to Denver on your friend. | 我打电话到丹佛那边问过你那位朋友的情况了 |
[31:19] | Yeah, his insurance is gonna kick in? | 他的保险包括所需费用吗 |
[31:22] | It is. | 包括 |
[31:23] | Okay. I appreciate it, Chief. | 那就好 谢谢 队长 |
[31:28] | You should know this. | 还有件事你需要知道 |
[31:31] | He was injured in the Tadisco Warehouse Fire. | 他是在塔迪索仓库大火中受伤的 |
[31:36] | That was one of the worst fires Denver’s had | 那是丹佛近百年来 |
[31:38] | in the last 100 years. | 最大的火灾 |
[31:42] | Ten firefighters died. | 一共十名消防员因此丧生 |
[32:06] | I’ve been doing this for 20 years. | 我干这行干了二十年了 |
[32:08] | I was a junkie 10 before that. | 之前我也是个瘾君子 |
[32:10] | All that living and learning | 根据我的经验 |
[32:11] | is telling me one thing right now. | 我知道现在是什么情况 |
[32:18] | He’s not coming, is he? | 他不会来的 对吧 |
[32:19] | Recovery is for people who want it, | 只有想戒瘾的人才会戒瘾 |
[32:21] | not for people who need it. | 需要戒瘾的人并非如此 |
[32:59] | Where we doing this? | 我们该去哪里 |
[33:09] | You ever try riesling? It’s amazing. | 你喝过雷斯林白葡萄酒吗 特别棒 |
[33:12] | No, this is a special occasion for me. | 没有 对我来说这是个特殊场合 |
[33:15] | I usually drink beer, Miller Lite mostly, | 我平常都喝啤酒 一般喝米勒淡啤 |
[33:18] | sometimes Budweiser or Schlitz. | 有时候也会喝百威或者喜力滋 |
[33:22] | Remember Hamm’s? | 你知道哈姆啤酒吗 |
[33:27] | So tell me what it’s like to be a fireman. | 跟我说说当消防员是什么样吧 |
[33:29] | It has to be so exciting. | 肯定很刺激 |
[33:30] | Ah, it’s a lot of adventures, you know? | 对 确实惊险刺激不断 |
[33:32] | Fire, a great group of guys, women too, of course. | 有大火 一群好男人 当然也有女人 |
[33:37] | A lot of homely ones. | 很多居家型的 |
[33:38] | Well, Dawson’s pretty cute in a totally professional, | 道森人见人爱 大家都是这么说的 |
[33:42] | like, “I’m not even looking” kind of way. | 我可没去关注人家 |
[33:44] | But I just work with them, so you don’t have to worry. | 我只是跟他们一起工作而已 你不用担心 |
[33:50] | But why would you worry? | 不过你凭什么要担心 |
[33:52] | This is our first date. | 我们才第一次约会 |
[33:54] | I’m not really good at first dates. | 我不太擅长跟人初次约会 |
[33:56] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[33:57] | Oh, you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[33:58] | No, you’re doing great. | 你做得很好啊 |
[34:01] | My ex-husband always told me that I talk too much, | 我前夫说我太话唠了 |
[34:04] | so I’m a little self-conscious about it. | 所以我有点不自然 |
[34:09] | So… | 话说 |
[34:11] | what drew you to Golden Oldeez? | 你为什么要上夕阳红 |
[34:15] | Well, I’m very happy by myself, | 我自己一个人也挺开心的 |
[34:17] | but I just moved here from Pittsburgh. | 但是我刚从匹兹堡搬来 |
[34:20] | And I was reading this article about prisons, | 最近又读过一篇关于监狱的文章 |
[34:23] | and the author made a point that the most severe punishment | 作者说世界上最残酷的惩罚 |
[34:27] | in any culture is solitary confinement. | 就是把人单独关禁闭 |
[34:30] | I mean, we’re social animals, you know? | 人都是社会性动物 |
[34:32] | We need to be around others. | 我们需要与人交往 |
[34:34] | And if it doesn’t come easily, well, then, gosh, darn it, | 如果缘分自己不来 那好 |
[34:37] | just get on a website and make an effort. | 那就上网自己去寻找缘分呗 |
[34:42] | So that’s what I did. | 所以我就上了夕阳红 |
[34:46] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[34:52] | – There you go, ladies. – Thank you. | -好了 美女们 -谢谢 |
[34:55] | Hey, there she is. | 你来了啊 |
[34:57] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[34:58] | Skinny margarita, right? | 低度玛格丽特对吗 |
[35:00] | Um…i’ll just have a club soda. | 给我杯饮料就行 |
[35:02] | Okeydoke. | 没问题 |
[35:04] | Is Dawson around? | 道森在吗 |
[35:05] | – I’ve been trying her cell. – Nah, she’s in the sticks. | -她手机一直打不通 -她在什么深山老林里呢 |
[35:09] | Her and Shay had some girls getaway planned. | 她跟夏伊一起去远离尘世逍遥了 |
[35:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[35:14] | Me–my wife, she wants to go to a cabin | 我妻子正想去找间小木屋 |
[35:16] | with a hot lesbian for a few days, | 找个惹火的蕾丝一起玩几天呢 |
[35:19] | she’s gonna get an unexpected visit from you know who. | 她会有意想不到的客人拜访的 你懂的 |
[35:23] | You’re a trip. You know that? | 你真幽默 你知道吗 |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[35:27] | Hey, you get everything straightened out | 对了 你跟你老爸之间的问题 |
[35:30] | with your old man? | 都解决了吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 解决了 |
[35:34] | I got one more shift at 51, | 我再在51号消防队上一次班 |
[35:36] | and then I’m transferred to P.R. | 然后就调去公关部 |
[35:39] | At least that’s what his secretary told me. | 至少他的秘书是这么跟我说的 |
[35:41] | My dad won’t call me back. | 我爸现在根本不理我 |
[35:43] | P.R. is that what you want? | 你想去公关部工作吗 |
[35:47] | You know, I don’t really know anymore. | 我现在也不知道了 |
[35:49] | It’s just not worth it… | 我觉得不值… |
[35:53] | trying to fight with him. | 反抗他根本不值 |
[35:54] | Why do you have to? | 为什么要反抗他 |
[35:55] | I mean, why is your old man just a jag-off? | 我是说你老爸为什么这么不讲理呢 |
[36:01] | Well, when I was ten, | 我十岁的时候 |
[36:04] | I was in a car accident with my mother. | 跟我妈一起出了车祸 |
[36:07] | She died. | 她因此去世了 |
[36:10] | The only thing that reminds my father of that day is me. | 唯一会让我爸想起那起事故的人就是我 |
[36:18] | I really don’t know what to say about that, kid, | 我也不知道该说什么好了 孩子 |
[36:20] | except I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[36:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:23] | Hey, just remember, though, | 但是你要记住 |
[36:24] | you got a family at 51 who really loves you. | 51号消防队有你的家人 大家都很爱你 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我知道 我会想你们的 |
[36:34] | – Do me a favor, okay? – Yeah. | -能帮我个忙吗 -好 |
[36:36] | – Tell Dawson I stopped by. – Yeah, you got it. | -告诉道森我来找过她 -没问题 |
[36:42] | Hey, Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[36:43] | Listen, if you need to talk, | 如果你想找人聊聊的话 |
[36:47] | I got club soda up the ying-yang. | 我这里各路神仙都有 |
[36:49] | You just come and park it here. | 尽管来就行 |
[36:52] | We’ll solve the mysteries of the world. | 我们一起解决世界之谜 |
[36:56] | I got it worked out. | 我自己没问题的 |
[36:58] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[37:09] | – This is a blast. – You lost almost $200, Chout. | -真是太好玩了 -你输了快两百了 侨 |
[37:12] | It’s the fun of it. | 这样才有意思啊 |
[37:13] | Hanging out, telling stories, you know? | 跟朋友一起出来喝喝酒聊聊天 |
[37:15] | I love playing poker with guys like you. | 我就喜欢跟你这样的人打扑克 |
[37:18] | – So, uh, Oxford stud? – What? | -我们下面玩牛津宝藏好吗 -什么 |
[37:20] | Come on, you keep changing the game up | 我们刚掌握你想玩的 |
[37:22] | just when we get the hang | 上一种玩法的要领 |
[37:22] | of the last one you wanted to play. | 你就换玩法 |
[37:24] | Fine. Five card draw. | 好吧 五张牌抽牌 |
[37:27] | – Hello. – In here, sweetie. | -我回来了 -在这儿呢 亲爱的 |
[37:30] | – You’re married? – Yes, indeedy. | -你结婚了吗 -当然了 |
[37:33] | – Hey, honey. – Hi, Kitten. | -亲爱的 -亲爱的 |
[37:36] | – How’s it going? – I’m cleaning up. | -玩得开心吗 -快结束了 |
[37:39] | These are the guys. | 这就是我提起过的同事 |
[37:42] | – Hello. – Ma’am. | -你好 -你好 |
[37:44] | – Carson’s ribs? – Yeah. | -吃卡森肋眼牛排吗 -好 |
[37:46] | Can I get anybody a beer or anything? | 有人要喝啤酒什么的吗 |
[37:48] | I-I-I’m good. Thank you. | 不不不用了 谢谢 |
[37:50] | Where are the cigars and strippers? | 怎么没有香烟舞女啊 |
[37:52] | It’s poker night. | 今晚不是扑克之夜吗 |
[37:54] | Have fun. | 好好玩玩嘛 |
[37:59] | That’s your wife? | 那真是你老婆吗 |
[38:00] | You, Mcauley, Dr. Doom and Gloom | 你苦瓜脸麦考利医生 |
[38:02] | snagged that earth angel over there? | 娶到了那样一位天仙吗 |
[38:05] | That’s correct. | 对的 |
[38:07] | How many? | 下注多少 |
[38:10] | You know what? I fold. | 好吧 我全押 |
[38:16] | Hey, Gabby. | 加比 |
[38:17] | I know you’re not getting any reception up there, | 我知道你那里没有信号 |
[38:19] | but I just, uh… | 但是我… |
[38:22] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[38:23] | It’s poker night with the guys, | 今晚是扑克之夜 |
[38:25] | and all I want to do is cash in my chips | 可我现在只想把筹码换了现金 |
[38:28] | and go home to you, except you’re not there. | 然后回家找你 可惜你不在家 |
[38:32] | So I guess I’ll just have to stay here | 那我就只能待在这里 |
[38:34] | and take all of Cruz’s money. | 把克鲁兹的钱都输光了 |
[38:39] | Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great time | 总之我希望你们玩得开心 |
[38:41] | and drive safe, and.. | 开车注意安全… |
[38:44] | Oh, a bunch of new listings came out this morning. | 对了 今早我发现好多新房子 |
[38:47] | There’s a few places I think you’ll like, | 有几处你应该喜欢 |
[38:50] | though I’ve obviously been wrong about that before. | 我知道我之前做得不对 |
[38:53] | But we can look at them when you get home. | 但是你回家后我们可以一起看看 |
[38:57] | Um, I’m sorry about how we left it. | 抱歉上次我们就那样不欢而散了 |
[39:02] | Anyway, I love you. | 总之 我爱你 |
[39:04] | Okay, bye. | 就先这样了 拜拜 |
[40:06] | Matt? | 马特 |
[40:08] | Hey. | 你回来了 |
[40:17] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也是 |
[40:21] | I’m gonna get showered up, | 我先去洗个澡 |
[40:23] | and then I’m gonna need about ten minutes | 然后再给我十分钟时间 |
[40:25] | to put on a little outfit I’ve been meaning to break out | 让我穿上早就准备好的衣服 |
[40:27] | and then tell you to come in. | 然后我再叫你进来 |
[40:31] | Uh, yes, yes, and… | 好 好… |
[40:35] | Yes. | 好的 |
[40:38] | – Go get a couple beers. – Done. | -去喝杯啤酒吧 -好 |
[40:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[41:04] | Baby, what happened? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[41:10] | – Jones. – What? | -琼斯 -怎么了 |
[41:13] | They–they just found her body. | 警方刚发现了她的尸体 |