Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] There’s, like, this circle of trust, 这里有一种信任圈
[00:04] and you are way on the outside of it. 而你在圈外
[00:06] Lieutenant, send me down. 副队 送我下去吧
[00:10] You look like the kind of firefighter we want here at 51. 你看起来是那种我们51大队想要的消防员
[00:13] Keeler’s still out there somewhere. 基勒还在逍遥法外
[00:15] He ain’t out there anymore, Otis. 他已经不在了 奥蒂斯
[00:16] Gabriela Dawson. 加布里埃拉·道森
[00:18] I’m Dispatcher Ramsey. 我是调度员拉姆齐
[00:19] I’m here for that beer you owe me. 我是来讨你欠我的那杯啤酒的
[00:23] Would you want your only daughter to be a firefighter? 你会愿意让你的独生女去当消防员吗
[00:26] Give her the boot. She’s moving over to headquarters. 必须让她走 她必须到总部来
[00:30] Seriously, it’ll be great. 说真的 太棒了
[00:31] Oh, yeah. Great. Just great. 是啊 真的很棒
[00:33] What’s up? 怎么了
[00:36] Mouch got a dear John letter from Mari in japan. 穆奇收到了日本的玛丽寄给他的绝交信
[00:39] It’s over. 他们分手了
[00:41] They were still together? 他们原来还在一起啊
[00:43] Serves me right, thinking I could make it work 是我活该 原以为我能维持
[00:46] when we were 6,200 miles apart. 这段相隔6200英里的异国恋
[00:49] Apparently, new guy’s a game show host. 她的新男友是娱乐节目主持人
[00:53] How am I supposed to compete with that? 我怎么比得过那样的人呢
[01:05] You’ll rally, Mouch. 你会振作起来的 穆奇
[01:07] I know you will. 我知道你一定会的
[01:14] Even I could’ve done better than that. 就算是我都比你会安慰人
[01:17] It was good advice. 这是金玉良言好吗
[01:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:24] It’s not mine. 不是我的电话
[01:28] Lindsay. That detective chick? 琳赛 那个警探小妞吗
[01:30] Yeah. 是的
[01:33] Why don’t you answer? 为什么不接电话
[01:34] Maybe she’s calling about Keeler’s disappearance. 也许她打来是说基勒失踪的事
[01:36] Case is closed. 那案子已经结案了
[01:37] Well, maybe she’s calling on a more social level. 那也许她找你有私事呢
[01:39] I like that girl for you. 我觉得那姑娘和你挺配的
[01:40] She’s got swagger, that husky voice. 一副自命清高的样子 声音也很沙哑性感
[01:42] Are you gonna call her back? 你会回她电话吗
[01:44] I don’t know, maybe. If she plays her cards right. 不知道 也许吧 如果她对我胃口的话
[01:48] Listen to you. 瞧你说的
[01:54] Come on, Pouch. 快啊 旺发
[01:56] Come on. Come on. 快叫 快叫啊
[01:58] Come on. 快叫
[01:58] She was howling at the T.V. the other day. 前几天她还对着电视嚎叫来着
[02:00] I was the only one in here, and now nobody believes me. 就我一个人在场 所以没人相信我的话
[02:02] Oh, I was– I was letting that finish. 我立刻就结束
[02:05] Oh, it’s almost done. Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask. 不用 我马上就好 对了 我想问你
[02:07] Are you gonna retake the firefighter test 既然你的脚好多了
[02:09] now that the foot’s better? 你还准备重新参加消防员考试吗
[02:10] Yeah, just actually signed up for a couple training sessions 是的 其实我刚报名参加了消防学院的
[02:12] at the academy, to get ready for the next physical. 几项训练课程 准备参加下次体能测试
[02:14] Good luck. 祝你好运
[02:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:20] You two warming up? 你俩这是在拉近关系吗
[02:22] No. 没有
[02:23] But I still think it’s wrong 我还是觉得这样不好
[02:24] that she has no idea you’re gonna sideline her. 不该在她不知情的情况下排挤她
[02:26] I wish there was something I could do about that, 我也希望自己能帮帮她
[02:29] but I told you, her Dad is too far up the food chain. 但我告诉过你 她爸爸位高权重
[02:34] What does that mean? 你这是什么意思
[02:38] It means you are the most amazing man I know… 意思是你是我认识的最厉害的男人
[02:42] And I’ve seen you handle far tougher obstacles 比起那个高高在上的长官 我可见过你
[02:44] than a man in a white shirt. 解决过一些麻烦得多的问题
[02:48] Where’s Clarke today? 克拉克今天去哪了
[02:49] He switched out a few shifts for some army buddy’s wedding. 他换班去参加战友的婚礼了
[02:52] He’ll be back in a week. 一周后就回来
[02:53] A week? 要一周吗
[02:54] That seems like a long time to sub out. 看来要好久见不到他了
[03:00] Jones. 琼斯
[03:01] Look, Clarke is a great guy, 听着 克拉克是个好人
[03:02] and I say this from experience. 我们一起工作很久了
[03:05] You don’t want to get involved with someone in house. 你最好别和队里的人扯上关系
[03:07] Especially when you’re new. 尤其还是新人的时候
[03:08] Who said anything about getting involved? 谁说要扯上关系了
[03:11] I’m just trying to help. 我只是好心提醒
[03:12] Yeah, well, give me a little more credit than that, okay? 对我有点信心 行吗
[03:17] Engine 51, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[03:19] Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[03:21] House fire at 6200 47th Street. 四十七街6200号民居楼着火
[03:33] Main to 61. 总指挥台呼叫61号救护车
[03:35] Victor Ramsey on dispatch. Again. 又是维克多·拉姆齐负责调度
[03:38] Go ahead main. 总台请说
[03:39] State’s backed up this morning. 州街今早堵车
[03:40] I’d take Racine down to 47th. 我建议从拉辛街开到四十七街
[03:42] Thanks, Ramsey. 谢谢 拉姆齐
[03:44] You’ve been working the same shifts we have lately, huh? 你最近的轮班安排和我们一样啊
[03:46] Yep. 没错
[03:47] Great to see you at Molly’s the other night. 很高兴那晚在莫利酒吧见到你
[03:50] We should do it again soon. 不如我们下次再约啊
[03:53] Let’s keep it professional, okay Ramsey? 工作时间只谈公事 行吗 拉姆齐
[03:55] Just trying to help you, Dawson. 只是想帮你 道森
[03:59] Appreciate that. Thanks for the traffic tip. 谢谢 多谢交通提示
[04:03] Something is not right with that guy. 那家伙有些不对头
[04:14] Two-story residence, fully involved. 有一座两层房屋 全部着火
[04:16] Hurry. You gotta help ’em. 快 快救他们出来
[04:17] The Brookers live on the second floor. 布鲁克一家住在二楼
[04:19] They have three little kids. I heard ’em calling out. 他们家有三个小孩 我听见了他们的呼救声
[04:22] Okay, we have a report of three children 我们得知房屋二层
[04:24] in the second-floor apartment. 有三名儿童
[04:26] Looks like the parents are likely with ’em. 父母很可能和他们在一起
[04:28] Cruz, Otis, up the aerial to vent! 克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 把云梯架到通风口
[04:30] Herrmann and Mouch, primary search with me. 赫尔曼和穆奇 和我一起初步搜救
[04:33] Five possible victims. 可能有五名受害人
[04:34] Mills and me will go with you on the search. 米尔斯和我跟你一起去搜救
[04:36] Capp, grab a second line from the engine, 卡普 再从水罐车里拿一根水管
[04:38] inch and 3/4 through the front door, let’s go. 屋前需要一根4.5厘米口径水管 行动
[04:53] Herrmann, set the bar. 赫尔曼 用撬棍
[04:56] Strike. 敲
[04:58] Strike. 再敲
[05:02] Capp, Casey, we’ll take the east side. 卡普 凯西 我们搜东面
[05:05] Copy. We’ll take the west side of the hall. 收到 我们搜走廊西面
[05:07] Hey, Capp, get a line down this hall and cover us. 卡普 通一根水管到走廊里掩护我们
[05:10] Got it. 收到
[05:15] Fire department, call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[05:24] I got one! 我发现一个人
[05:31] I got a kid here. 这里还有个孩子
[05:33] Need backup in the living room at the west end of the hall, now. 我在走廊最西端的客厅 请求紧急支援
[05:39] Let’s roll it. 把上面的东西搬下去
[05:43] Oh, my God. They’re all here. 天呐 他们都在这
[05:47] They’re all moving! 他们都还能动
[06:02] Hold on, buddy. 坚持住 伙计
[06:15] Right here. 放这
[06:20] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:23] Come on. 快
[06:25] Watch it. Watch it. 小心 小心
[06:26] Come on. 来
[06:29] He hasn’t moved. 他一直没动
[06:36] I can’t get a pulse. Let’s put him on the monitor. 没摸到脉搏 给他接上监视器吧
[06:45] He piled up his whole family in that corner bedroom, Chief. 他把他的家人堆在角落的卧室里 队长
[06:49] Laid on top of ’em. 躺在他们上面
[06:58] Where’s my daddy? 我爸爸呢
[07:02] All right. 好
[07:15] He’s asystole. 他心搏停止了
[07:44] – Casey– – Let him try. Let him try, Shay. -凯西 -让他试试 让他试试 夏伊
[07:46] Come on! 醒醒啊
[07:50] Come on! 醒醒
[07:57] No. 不用了
[08:01] Let’s call it. 宣布死亡吧
[08:05] Anyone disagree? 有人不同意吗
[08:17] I’m callin’ it. 伤者死亡
[09:06] I could really use a beer right now. 我现在真的想喝杯啤酒
[09:09] Or something stronger. 或者更烈的酒
[09:15] Ever seen anything like that before? 以前见过这种情况吗
[09:18] A guy lying on top of his family like a shield. 一个人躺在全家人身上 像盾牌一样
[09:24] No. 没有
[09:29] Hey, who wants to play some spit? 谁想打牌玩跑得快
[09:32] Jony? 乔尼
[09:34] No? 不想吗
[09:37] Ah, great. Just great. 真棒 真是太棒了
[09:40] Now you’re going to get upset 你每次看见亚洲女人
[09:41] every time you see an Asian lady? 就都要生气了吗
[09:43] Excuse me for having a broken heart. 抱歉 我的心碎了
[09:46] I’m in for spit if you can do it without cheating. 我来打跑得快 只要你不出老千
[09:49] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你说的什么
[09:51] – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. -好吧 -是啊
[09:55] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[09:58] Fine, yeah. 没事
[10:03] Hey, babe. Check it out. 亲爱的 来看看
[10:06] Great apartment, outdoor space. 很棒的公寓 有户外空间
[10:09] Cool. We could put the grill, like, right here. 很棒 我们可以把烧烤架放这里
[10:11] I think we just found our place. 我觉得就是这里了
[10:14] Hey, we really got to get a move on on this apartment thing. 我们真的得赶快找公寓了
[10:18] We’ve been talkin’ about it for months. 我们都说了几个月了
[10:19] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[10:20] If we could find a place like that, 如果我们能找得到那种地方
[10:22] I would jump. 我会立即行动的
[10:24] Must be nice. Lieutenant’s salary. Two bedrooms. 一定不错啊 副队的薪水 两间卧室
[10:29] Wait. 等等
[10:30] You thought we were gonna live in a one-bedroom apartment? 你觉得我们要住只有一间卧室的公寓吗
[10:35] Yeah. 是啊
[10:36] Dude, are you insane? 哥们 你疯了吗
[10:45] I got a favor to ask. 我要请你帮个忙
[10:48] Mm-hmm. Sure. Shoot. 好啊 说吧
[10:51] I recently overheard you 我最近偶尔听说
[10:53] helping Clarke out with his romantic life… 你在帮克拉克处理他的感情生活
[10:58] And I was wondering if you could 我一直在想 你可不可以
[11:01] help me in that department. 在队里帮帮我
[11:05] Let me put some thought into it. 我想想吧
[11:08] But I got to get the rig cleaned up. 但我得先把救护车清理干净
[11:13] Okay. 好
[11:25] So if I ask you how you’re doing, 如果我问你 你怎么样
[11:27] are you gonna tell me you’re fine again? 你又要告诉我你还好吗
[11:28] I mean, just give me a heads up. 提前知会我一声吧
[11:29] I don’t want to waste my breath. 我不想白费口舌
[11:32] Just trying to bury it. 我在尽量忘记那一切
[11:34] That’s what we do, right? 我们就是这样 对吗
[11:36] Make jokes. Get over it. 开玩笑 挺过来
[11:44] You know, I spent my whole life watching my dad, 我这辈子都在看着我爸爸
[11:48] dreaming about what it would be like fighting fires. 想象着救火救人会是
[11:52] Saving people. 什么样子
[11:56] I mean, I don’t mean to wallow. 我不是想沉溺于此
[11:57] I hate wallowers. 我讨厌自怨自怜的人
[11:58] Look, Jones, I’ve been there. 琼斯 我也经历过这种情况
[12:02] Those first few calls, 前几次出警
[12:05] when it hits you that you’re not gonna save everyone, 当你意识到你没法救所有人
[12:08] that someone’s gonna die on your watch no matter what you do… 无论你做什么 总有人会在你面前死去
[12:13] I didn’t take it easy, either. 我也觉得很难过
[12:14] Trust me. 相信我
[12:16] Yeah. Maybe I’m just not cut out for this. 也许我不适合做这个
[12:20] Maybe not. 也许不是
[12:24] I’m not saying that I know, 我并不是说我知道
[12:27] but it’s not about how you feel right now. 但重点并不是你现在的感受
[12:29] It’s about how you move on. 而是你如何重新振作
[12:34] Make jokes, get over it. 开开玩笑 挺过来
[12:36] Whatever it takes. 尽力去做
[12:39] Look, we got two great lieutenants here at 51, 51号消防队有两名很棒的副队
[12:42] and my advice is that you should follow their lead. 我的建议就是 你该好好听他们的
[12:56] Jones was pretty shaken up on that call this morning, huh? 今早的出警对琼斯打击很大 对吧
[12:59] Yeah. Maybe she’s not the ice queen I thought she was. 是啊 也许她并不是我以为的冷血美人
[13:03] I wouldn’t go that far. 这么说还为时过早
[13:07] What the hell? What is that? 搞什么 那是什么
[13:09] Do not tell me that’s a mouse. 别告诉我那是只老鼠
[13:13] Ugh, let me see. 我看看
[13:15] It’s not alive, whatever it is. 好像不是什么活物
[13:16] Come on. Be careful. 小心点
[13:20] The little girl that Herrmann carried, 赫尔曼抱来的那个小女孩
[13:22] she was holding this when they brought her over to our rig. 他们把她带来救护车这边时 她就拿着这个
[13:26] She must’ve dropped it. 她一定是不小心掉了
[13:29] Main to 61. 总指挥台呼叫61号救护车
[13:35] Main to 61. 总指挥台呼叫61号救护车
[13:41] This is 61. What’s up main? 这里是61号救护车 什么事 总台
[13:43] Took a while for 61 to get back 你们把小女孩送去芝加哥医院后
[13:44] after you dropped the girl at Chicago Med. 过了一会61号救护车才回来
[13:46] You okay? 你们没事吧
[13:47] How does he know how long it took us? 他怎么知道我们花了多久
[13:53] Ramsey, I said I wanted to keep it focused on work. 拉姆齐 我说过我想专心工作
[13:55] Not comfortable with the personal questions. 不怎么喜欢私人问题
[13:57] Copy that. My bad. 明白 是我不好
[14:00] Good for you. That’ll teach him to shut up. 干得漂亮 这么说会让他闭嘴吧
[14:05] It’s not for me. It’s never for me anymore. 不是找我的 再也不会有人找我了
[14:07] It could be my academy trainer. 可能是我的学院教练
[14:09] Hello? 喂
[14:11] Gabby, how could you do that to me? 加比 你怎么能那样对我呢
[14:14] Ramsey? 拉姆齐
[14:17] You and me, we’re connected in ways you don’t understand. 你和我 我们冥冥之中有种联系
[14:27] That was creepy. 真吓人
[14:29] “Calling from inside the house” creepy. 感觉像陌生人的骚扰电话那样吓人
[14:30] I’ll take care of it. 我会处理的
[14:31] Okay, you guys are not gonna believe this. 听我说 你们肯定不会相信的
[14:33] So this guy– 有个男人
[14:34] We found the little girl’s stuffed animal from 47th street. 我们找到了从47街救出来的小姑娘的玩偶
[14:39] Thought maybe we could clean it up 我想可以洗干净
[14:40] and send it over to the hospital. 给她送到医院去
[14:42] Yeah. I can do a run, see how they’re doing. 可以 我去吧 顺便看看他们怎么样了
[14:45] Great. 好
[14:48] I’ll come with. 我跟你一起
[14:49] All right. I’ll clean it. 好 我去洗干净
[14:52] Why didn’t you tell Casey what happened with the dispatcher? 你为什么不告诉凯西那个调度员的事
[14:55] It’s been a rough day, 今天本来就挺难熬
[14:56] so I’m just gonna file a complaint with the O.E.M.C. 我自己向应急管理通讯办公室投诉就好
[14:59] That should take care of it. 那样应该就行了
[15:00] Sounds good. 好吧
[15:01] But is everything okay with Casey? 你和凯西之间还好吗
[15:04] Yeah. Yeah, no, no, no. It’s not a big deal. 还好 别误会 这又不是什么大事
[15:05] I just don’t want him to do that whole protective boyfriend thing. 我不想他弄得一副保护欲过强的样子
[15:08] – You know? – Oh, yeah. Okay. -你懂的 -对 好吧
[15:09] You know what would be great 我们要是能一起过
[15:10] is if we did that girls’ weekend we talked about. 之前说好的女生周末就太好了
[15:13] Just you and me, a few days from all this. 就我们两个 放松几天
[15:15] Yes. 好啊
[15:16] Yeah, absolutely. 一定要
[15:18] Let’s do it. 说好了
[15:23] – How’s the family doing now? – Physically they’re fine. -那家人怎么样了 -身体上没有大碍了
[15:26] Mrs. Brooker was released last night. 布鲁克太太昨晚出院了
[15:28] She stayed here with the kids. 不过还是留在这里陪孩子
[15:29] Their CO2 levels are stable, 他们的二氧化碳水平稳定
[15:31] so they’re gonna be going home before the end of today. 今晚之前也就能出院了
[15:33] That’s great to hear. 真是好消息
[15:34] Doctor Willhite, orthopedics posted the Campbell x-rays. 威尔海特医生 整形外科送来了放射仪
[15:37] Thanks. 好的
[15:39] We won’t take up any more of your time. 我们不耽误您的时间了
[15:41] Medics found this in the back of the ambulance. 急救医生在车里发现了这个玩偶
[15:43] It belongs to the little girl. 是那个小姑娘的
[15:45] – Caroline. – Caroline. -卡罗琳 -卡罗琳
[15:46] Let me tell Mrs. Brooker you’re here. 我跟布鲁克太太说声你们来了
[15:49] Maybe you can bring it back to her. 或许你们可以亲自给那小姑娘
[15:50] Yeah, sure. 好的
[15:59] I’m sorry, but Mrs. Brooker feels– 抱歉 布鲁克太太觉得…
[16:01] Are you the ones who were there? 你们就是那些消防员吗
[16:03] – Yeah. – How can you come here? -是的 -你们怎么还有脸来
[16:06] If you’d gotten us out sooner, 如果你们能早点救出我们
[16:07] my children would still have a father. 我的孩子就不会没爸爸了
[16:09] Ma’am, we’re very sorry for your loss. 夫人 您的遭遇我们深表遗憾
[16:14] I’ll bring this to Caroline. 我来给卡罗琳
[16:16] I don’t want you near her. 我不想让你们靠近她
[16:27] The family’s doing well physically, 那家人身体没有大碍了
[16:29] but the mother’s pretty shaken. 但母亲还是很激动
[16:32] Understandable. 情有可原
[16:35] Listen, if you have a sec, Chief, 如果您有时间的话 队长
[16:36] I wanted to talk to you about Jones. 我想和您谈谈琼斯的事
[16:43] What’s on your mind? 怎么了
[16:45] Are we really gonna ding her because her father wants us to? 我们真的要按她父亲的要求把她踢走吗
[16:49] I’m having a hard time with this. 我有点不能接受
[16:52] Chief Jones put us in an untenable position, 琼斯队长让我们左右为难
[16:55] and I really wish he hadn’t. 我也不希望摊上这种事
[17:03] Hello. 你好
[17:05] Mouch, hi. 穆奇 你好啊
[17:07] You avoided me all last shift. 上一轮班你一直在躲着我
[17:11] – I wasn’t avoiding you. – Yes, you were. -我没躲着你 -你就是在躲我
[17:13] You think I’m a lost cause when it comes to women. 你觉得追女人 我是烂泥扶不上墙
[17:17] What? Not at all. 什么 才没有
[17:19] I– honestly, I don’t think I’d do a very good job at it. 我…说实话 我觉得我不合适做这个
[17:23] You know? We don’t even, like, really know each other that well. 你知道吗 我们…还没那么熟
[17:27] Okay, well, ask away. 好吧 那你尽管问
[17:31] I’m an open book. 我言无不尽
[17:34] What’s your prototype? 你喜欢哪一型的
[17:36] You know, like your perfect woman. 你梦中情人是什么样的
[17:38] Oh, that’s easy. 这简单
[17:39] I mean, I know she’s currently involved 我知道她现在名花有主
[17:40] so I would never act on this, but Dawson. 所以我也不准备挖墙角 是道森
[17:46] Dawson. 道森吗
[17:47] Yes. 没错
[17:53] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[18:11] – Thank God you’re here. – Are you hurt? -你们来了太好了 -您受伤了吗
[18:13] No, I got a flat tire and I pulled over. 不 我轮胎漏气靠边停车
[18:14] And then this gentleman stopped to help me, 这位好心人停车帮我换轮胎
[18:16] but then this van came speeding by 但突然有辆面包车加速冲过来
[18:17] and smashed into his truck. 撞上了他的皮卡
[18:19] The driver just took off. 肇事司机跑了
[18:20] And where’s the guy that stopped to help you? 停下来帮您的人呢
[18:21] There. 在那里
[18:26] Squad, let’s get airbags and cribbing under there, now. 救援队 快拿气囊和支架撑住车子
[18:28] We need to stabilize that car before that jack gives way. 必须在千斤顶断掉前固定住车身
[18:32] On it. 是
[18:33] My arm’s stuck in the wheel well. 我胳膊牢牢卡在车轮里了
[18:35] Okay. Stay still as you can. 好的 尽量别动
[18:37] We’re gonna get this car stable and get you out. 我们固定住车身 救你出来
[18:39] – What’s your name? – Bloom. Dave Bloom. -你叫什么 -布卢姆 戴夫·布卢姆
[18:42] – You a lieutenant? – Yes, sir, I am. -你是副队长吗 -是的 先生
[18:45] Well, I’m in good hands. 那我就放心了
[18:51] Truck, get a CO2 extinguisher ready 云梯队 准备好二氧化碳灭火器
[18:54] just in case this thing decides to go up. 以防车辆起火
[18:55] Got it, Chief. 是 队长
[18:59] You okay? 你还好吗
[19:01] Yeah. 是的
[19:02] You’re a brave man, Dave Bloom. 你是条汉子 戴夫·布卢姆
[19:04] All right, car’s stabilized. 好了 车身已固定
[19:06] I can take my pry axe through the tire, but it’ll jerk the car. 我可以用撬斧刺穿轮胎 但车子会晃
[19:10] I’ll hold him steady. 我去扶住他
[19:11] We can get a line in him to ease the pain. 可以先给他打一针止痛
[19:12] No. 不用了
[19:14] I’m already on painkillers. It might not interact well. 我吃了止痛药 再打针怕有影响
[19:16] You sure? What are you on? 你确定吗 吃的什么
[19:18] Oxycodone. It’s prescription. 羟考酮 是处方药
[19:21] I was injured on the job. 我受过工伤
[19:22] I used to be Denver Fire Department. 我原来是丹佛消防局的
[19:26] – Go ahead with the tire. – Will do. -快弄轮胎吧 -好的
[19:29] Go. 来吧
[19:33] Alright, give me the halligan. 好了 铁铤给我
[19:37] Hang on, bud. 坚持住 兄弟
[19:49] Your arm’s gonna be okay. You got blood flow. 你胳膊不会有事的 血液还在流动
[19:52] I owe you one, lieutenants. 谢谢你们了 副队们
[19:57] Hey, Chief. 你好 队长
[20:02] I just got off the phone 我刚挂断电话
[20:05] with Chuck Ewing at O.E.M.C. 是应急管理通讯办公室的查克·尤因打来的
[20:07] You filed a report against one of their dispatchers? 你投诉了他们那里的一个调度员吗
[20:12] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[20:15] Why would you not mention that to me? 你为什么没跟我说
[20:18] Uh, I wanted to keep the situation private. 我觉得这是私事 不想声张
[20:22] Well, next time, you go through me. 下一次 要先跟我说
[20:26] Yes, sir. 是 队长
[20:27] Because right now you are in a he-said, she-said situation 因为现在你和维克多·拉姆齐这件事
[20:29] with this Victor Ramsey. 是公说公有理 婆说婆有理
[20:32] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[20:33] Apparently, he’s one of their top men, 显然 他是那边的高层之一
[20:35] and he is denying harassment. 并且 他矢口否认有骚扰过你
[20:38] I’m told the tapes don’t indicate 他们告知我 录音带显示
[20:40] much more than a few personal hellos, 他不过是跟你打了几次招呼而已
[20:42] which he’s been told to stop, by the way. 还有 他这种行为已经被叫停了
[20:44] He was calling me on my cell phone. 他的电话都打到我的私人手机上来了
[20:46] He claims it was a social call, 他说那不过是交际性电话而已
[20:48] that he met up with you for beer last week at your request. 因为他上周应你的邀请去和你喝了啤酒
[20:51] Is that true? 这是真的吗
[20:57] Yes. 是的
[20:59] Did he threaten you? 他威胁你了吗
[21:06] Well, he has gotten a warning, 他已经受到了警告处分
[21:08] but that is the best that we can do right now. 但我们也只能做这么多了
[21:13] Yes, sir. 是 队长
[21:15] I get it. 我明白了
[21:21] I don’t get it. 我就不懂了
[21:22] So he’s good at his job, so he’s allowed to get away with 他工作做得好 就能在疯狂骚扰
[21:25] being personal and crazy with female METs? 女性救护员后无罪脱逃吗
[21:27] It’s just stalker behavior. 我觉得他这完全是跟踪者的行径
[21:28] It’s like, what, are they gonna wait for him 难道他们要等到他真的伤了人
[21:29] to actually hurt somebody before they do anything about it? 才要对他进行处理吗
[21:32] – It’s ridiculous. – Exactly. -简直太荒谬了 -是的
[21:33] Who’s stalking? 谁跟踪你了
[21:37] Uh, this wack-a-doo dispatcher Ramsey. 一个叫拉姆齐的奇怪调度员
[21:40] He got all weird with Dawson, and they’re not gonna 他一直缠着道森 但控制台那些人
[21:41] do anything about it over at O.E.M.C. 对此却无所作为
[21:47] Do you want me to talk to my dad? 需要我跟我爸爸说说看吗
[21:48] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[21:50] There’s no reason to pull any favors from your dad on this. 这点小事没必要麻烦你父亲
[21:52] I’m sure it’ll just work itself out. 我相信肯定会有办法的
[21:54] Right. But thank you. That’s nice. 是啊 但还是谢谢你 你真是个好人
[21:56] Yeah, thanks. 是啊 谢谢你
[21:59] Okay. Well… 好吧
[22:03] Let me know if you change your mind. 如果你改变想法了 记得告诉我
[22:13] Hey, how was that firefighter? The good samaritan guy? 那个消防员怎样了 热心快肠的那个
[22:17] He had mobility in the arm 我们把他送到医院的时候
[22:19] when we dropped him off, looked good. 他胳膊还能动 看起来没问题
[22:20] But that injury he was talking about 但他之前所说的那个迫使他
[22:22] that knocked him off the job, that was four years ago. 离开工作岗位的伤 那是四年前的事了
[22:24] So the painkillers he’s on? 他还在吃止疼药吗
[22:27] He’s been on those a long time. 他已经吃了很长时间了
[22:30] Severide, Shay. Will you gather everyone up? 西弗莱德 夏伊 把大家召集起来
[22:33] Tell ’em meet me in the common room. 让所有人在大厅等我
[22:39] Okay. 好的
[22:41] Uh, look, I know it’s the end of shift and you’re all anxious 我知道现在值班结束了 大家都想回家
[22:44] to get home, but I wanted you all to hear this from me. 但我希望你们听我把这件事说完
[22:50] Unfortunately, Mrs. Brooker, the woman who lost her husband 很遗憾 布鲁克太太 就是那位在47街
[22:52] at the 47th street fire… 大火中失去丈夫的那位
[22:56] She’s charging the C.F.D. with wrongful death. 她控告芝加哥消防局过失致死
[23:01] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[23:02] It means she’s pinning his death on us. 也就是说她把她丈夫的死怪在我们头上
[23:10] Okay. 好了
[23:48] – What? – Hey. -谁啊 -你好
[23:51] Bloom, right? 布卢姆 对吧
[23:52] Yeah. 是啊
[23:55] Oh, you’re the squad lieutenant 你是把我从那辆车下救出来的
[23:56] pulled me out from underneath that car. 那个救援队的副队长
[23:58] Yeah, Kelly Severide. 对 我是凯利·西弗莱德
[24:01] This is temporary. 这是我的临时住所
[24:03] Oh, vintage airstreams, these things are nice. 清风房车嘛 很不错
[24:05] Yeah, well, this one could use refurbishing. 是啊 不过这个需要重新装修一下
[24:08] I’m only drawing a partial severance, 我只能拿到部分离职补偿金
[24:09] so I can’t really afford to put any money in it. 所以实在不能再把钱花在这上面了
[24:12] Hey, thanks for saving my arm. 谢谢你保住了我的胳膊
[24:14] My chances of getting back on the job would’ve been zero 如果我的胳膊没了的话
[24:17] if I’d been left with a stump, so… 那就绝没可能复职了
[24:21] Seeing what you did to help that lady, 看到你那天那么英勇地救下了那位女士
[24:23] being able to get you out, it meant a lot to us. 能把你救出来 对我们意义重大
[24:28] It’s been a– it’s been a rough week. 我们这周 我们这周过得很辛苦
[24:33] Fellow firefighter is a brother, no matter what the city. 所有消防员都是兄弟 不管你来自哪里
[24:36] You ever want to come by 51, we’d be glad to have you. 你想来51消防队看看吗 我们非常欢迎
[24:40] You know, I got a– I got a pot on the stove, 我 我炉子上还煮着东西呢
[24:42] and I need to get back to it, so you take care. 我得回去看着了 你自己保重
[24:45] Yeah, sure. 好的 当然了
[24:49] You too. 你也一样
[24:56] So chief Boden says we have to go in 博登队长说我们明天
[24:58] for the deposition tomorrow. 就得去录口供
[25:00] That’s pretty quick. 动作可真快啊
[25:02] It’s a preliminary meeting. 明天是一个初步会议
[25:03] Does anybody mind if I use one of these lawyers as a latrine? 你们会介意我把其中一个律师当公厕用吗
[25:07] – ‘Cause that’s what they deserve. – Herrmann, I’m eating. -那是他们活该 -赫尔曼 我在吃饭
[25:09] All right, sorry. 好吧 抱歉
[25:12] Hey, Mouch. 穆奇
[25:13] So let’s talk about potential prospects for you. 我们来谈谈你有可能上手的人选吧
[25:19] Yeah, ’cause that ain’t gonna happen. 因为那位 是绝不可能的
[25:21] I realize that. 我知道
[25:22] Like I said, she’s currently involved. 正如我所说 她名花有主了
[25:27] Kendra has a friend who met this great guy on this website, 肯德拉的一个朋友在这个网站上找到了好男人
[25:30] and they’re engaged, and I thought you should check it out. 他们订婚了 我觉得你可以看看
[25:38] Goldenoldeez.com? 夕阳红相亲交友网
[25:41] This is for the nursing home set. 这是给住养老院的人准备的
[25:44] No. No, it’s not. 不 不是的
[25:45] Kendra’s friend’s 60. 肯德拉的朋友才60岁
[25:47] You think I’m 60? 你觉得我有60了吗
[25:50] No. Uh-uh, no way. 没有 怎么可能嘛
[25:53] How old are you? 你多大了
[25:54] Golden oldeez. 夕阳红
[25:58] Hey. Hey, how old is Mouch? 穆奇多大了
[26:02] My age. 跟我一样大
[26:08] Hey, apartment’s ours. 公寓到手了
[26:11] – That’s fantastic! – Yeah. -太棒了 -是啊
[26:12] We just have to meet the landlord tomorrow at 3:00. 我们明天三点得去见一下房东
[26:14] Show him we’re not serial killers. 得让他知道我们不是连环杀手之类的
[26:17] Damn. 糟了
[26:18] I’m meeting the trainer tomorrow at the academy. 我明天要去学院见教练员
[26:20] – Just push it to next week. – I can’t. -下周再去 -不行
[26:22] I got to get as much time as I can get 在考试之前 我得尽可能多的
[26:23] from this guy before the test. 向这个人多学点东西
[26:24] I’ll help you work out this weekend. 这周末我会帮你搞定的
[26:25] It’s not the same. It’s drills with other candidates. 不一样的 我要和其他后备队员一起练习
[26:29] All right. 好吧
[26:31] This is when Lee Henry starts shouting, 这时候 亨利·李就该大叫
[26:33] “Are you getting divorced? Can I live with mom?” “你要离婚吗 我能和妈妈住吗”
[26:39] Ambulance 61, man down, 61号救护车 有人受伤
[26:41] Chicago and Rush. 芝加哥与拉什大街处
[26:50] Hey, Bloom. 布卢姆 你来了
[26:51] Oh, hey. Hey, is it a good time? 你好 现在方便吗
[26:53] – If not, I can come back later. – No, it’s a perfect time. -不方便的话我下次再来 -现在刚好方便
[26:56] You–come on, I’ll show you around. 来吧 我领你看看
[27:10] Main to 61, correction on the cross street. 总台呼叫61号 路线修正
[27:13] Pearson, not Chicago. 是皮尔森大街 不是芝加哥街
[27:17] Copy that, main. 收到 总台
[27:20] No more Ramsey. 不是拉姆齐了
[27:24] That horse almost killed me! You should put him down! 那匹马差点弄死我 你们该杀了它
[27:28] Look at him! He’s crazy! My leg is broken! 你们看 它疯了 我的腿都断了
[27:31] What took you so long? 你们怎么这么久才来
[27:33] Time is money on my job! I cannot just sit here! 我这工作时间宝贵好吗 我不能在这傻坐着
[27:35] Ma’am we got here quickly as possible, okay? 女士 我们已经尽快赶过来了
[27:38] Isn’t that what she does all day? Sit? 她的工作不就是整天坐着吗
[27:40] Brady always stops when he sees somebody in front of him. 看到前面有人布雷迪都会停下的
[27:42] What? That thing just charged at me. 胡说 那个畜生刚才直冲向我好吗
[27:44] Maybe it has rabies or something. 可能是疯了吧
[27:45] – Oh, please. – Okay. -开什么玩笑 -好吧
[27:46] Sir, why don’t you show me where your leg hurts? 先生 给我看看你腿上哪里疼
[27:48] It’s right there, where it’s all messed up! Look. 就是这里 你看都成这样了 你看
[27:50] How long is this gonna take? 需要多长时间
[27:52] ‘Cause I need to pick up a fare. 我得去接客人了
[27:54] This contusion’s at least three weeks old. 这个擦伤至少有三周时间了
[27:55] Push there. Push right there! It’s broken! 你按按 按按试试 我的腿断了
[27:58] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[28:00] We are here to help you. 我们是来帮你的
[28:02] That is our job, 这就是我们的工作
[28:03] and we are just thrilled to be doing it. 我们也很高兴做这份工作
[28:06] So we will do everything we can to treat your injury. 所以我们会尽一切所能帮你处理伤势的
[28:08] Yes. 对
[28:09] And while we do so, 我们帮你时
[28:10] we hope that you’ll refrain from yelling at us. 我希望你能先别朝我们大喊大叫
[28:12] Or suing us. 或者是起诉我们
[28:13] – Oh, yeah. – Mm-hmm. Yeah. -对 -对的
[28:14] Yeah, that would be good. 对 那样最好了
[28:16] Okay, you’re all wrapped up there, 好了 帮你包扎好了
[28:18] and it’s a pleasure doing business with you. 很高兴跟你打交道
[28:22] – Best of luck. – Yeah. -祝好运 -对
[28:23] Good day, and take care. 再见了 保重
[28:32] So what brought you to Chicago? 你为什么来芝加哥呢
[28:34] Recovering from a back injury, believe it or not. 因为背部有伤来康复的 信不信由你
[28:37] Had some rehab here. 在这里治疗过几次
[28:38] – How’s your back? – Well, it was gettin’ better. -现在怎么样了 -有所好转了
[28:41] You can get back to work soon, then. 那你很快就能复职了
[28:44] Hope so, yeah. 希望如此吧
[28:47] Hey, Bloom, grab some chow. 布卢姆 来吃点吧
[28:48] Our candidate’s food almost passes as edible these days. 我们后备队员做的食物最近都当零食吃了
[28:50] Nah, I’m good. 不了 谢谢
[28:51] You got lady firefighters in Denver, Bloom? 丹佛那里有女性消防员吗 布卢姆
[28:54] Yeah, a few, sure. 有几个吧
[28:57] You miss being on the job? 你怀念工作的日子吗
[28:59] Yeah. 当然了
[29:01] Some things I bet you don’t miss. 有的东西肯定也不想回首吧
[29:03] We just got hit with a wrongful death lawsuit 我们刚刚被起诉过失致死
[29:06] for a guy who was dead way before we got there. 可是我们到之前那个人早就死了
[29:09] It was a sad situation, actually. 这件事确实挺遗憾的
[29:11] The father laid down on his whole family 那个父亲躺在全家人的上面
[29:14] and ended up saving their lives. 最后把一家人都救了
[29:17] That guy was pretty bad shape by the time we got him out. 我们救他出来的时候就已经烧得不成人形了
[29:26] Thanks for the welcome, fellas, 谢谢你们招待我 兄弟们
[29:27] but I just noticed the time. 我刚注意到时间
[29:29] I got a–I got a doctor’s appointment. 我 我还预约了医生
[29:32] Is it close? 预约地点近吗
[29:32] Why don’t you stop by afterward? 要不看完医生后再来吧
[29:34] Oh, no, it’s all the way across town. Thanks, though. 不用了 在城那边呢 谢谢邀请
[29:41] Guy hasn’t been to a firehouse in four years. 他都四年没进过消防局了
[29:42] Why the hell you gotta bring up the lawsuit, Mouch? 你提诉讼干什么 穆奇
[29:45] I didn’t realize the topic was off limits, lieutenant. 我没意识到不能谈那种话题 副队
[29:49] Next time I’ll talk pros and cons of portable extinguishers. 下次我说便携灭火器的优缺点好了
[30:00] – Oh, sorry. – My bad. -不好意思 -是我不好
[30:02] Hey, I saw you talking to Jones earlier. 我看到你之前跟琼斯谈话了
[30:03] – Is she okay? – Yeah, she’ll be fine. -她没事吧 -不会有事的
[30:07] Where you headed? 你要去哪里
[30:08] Night jog? 晚上慢跑吗
[30:10] No, I left my gym bag in the car. 不是 我把运动包落在车里了
[30:11] I’m gonna go grab it. 我去拿过来
[30:26] Gabby, I’m sorry if I scared you. 加比 抱歉我吓到你了
[30:30] What are you–what are you doing here, Ramsey? 你来这里干什么 拉姆齐
[30:32] I just want to talk to you in private. 我只是想找你私下谈谈
[30:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[30:35] I knew you wouldn’t take my calls. 我知道你不会接我的电话
[30:37] I barely know you. Why are you calling me? 我又不怎么认识你 你给我打电话干什么
[30:39] Well, the thing is, when I started working your district, 是这么回事 我开始在你们辖区工作时
[30:42] and I saw you a couple times on the street cam, and– 通过街头摄像头看到过你几次 你…
[30:46] You reminded me of a good friend. 你让我想起了一个老朋友
[30:48] And she died a while back. 她已经去世了
[30:51] Car accident. 出车祸死的
[30:53] So I guess it was nice to be reminded. 所以谢谢你让我想起她
[30:57] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[30:58] I wanted to help her, and I couldn’t. 我想帮她的 但是没做到
[31:00] So I tried to help you. 所以我就想帮你
[31:07] That’s her. 就是她
[31:10] That’s Lila. 莱拉
[31:12] She was a go-getter. 她是个拼命三郎
[31:14] Tough, fearless. Like you. 坚强 毫无畏惧 就跟你一样
[31:17] She thought about medical school for a while, 她有段时间想过上医学院
[31:18] but she didn’t have the money. 但是没钱
[31:20] I bet she would’ve been a good medic. 她要是去了肯定能成为一个优秀的医护人员
[31:23] Maybe you two would’ve been friends. 可能你们两个还会成为朋友
[31:30] Yeah, maybe we would’ve. 是啊 可能吧
[31:35] I-I should’ve told you right away. 我该早点告诉你的
[31:37] I wish I had. 可是没有
[31:40] Rather than freak you out and get myself fired. 我不该吓坏你还害自己被炒的
[31:45] You were fired? 你被炒了吗
[31:57] Little on the snug side. 有点紧了
[31:58] It’s fine. 没事的
[32:03] She looks a lot better in a suit than all you do. 她穿套装可比你们穿好看多了
[32:10] Okay. 好了
[32:13] Let’s do this. 我们走
[32:43] And I ordered my men directly to the second floor, 然后我叫我的人直接去二楼
[32:46] where the witness heard the children. 目击者听到孩子从二楼呼救的
[32:48] Lieutenant Casey, 凯西副队长
[32:51] I understand you were the first inside. 我知道你是第一个进去的
[32:54] Can you tell us what happened after you went in? 你能说一下进去之后的情况吗
[32:58] Yes. 好的
[33:00] Three members of my unit, 我队伍里的三个人
[33:01] as well as two from Lieutenant Severide’s, 还有西弗莱德副队的两个人
[33:05] entered the main floor and proceeded 通过主楼梯上楼
[33:07] immediately up the stairs to the second floor. 直接就去了二楼
[33:11] The door was locked, so we had to take it down. 门锁住了 所以我们撬了锁
[33:14] And how long did that take? 这个用了多长时间
[33:16] About ten seconds, I’d say. It was pretty quick. 大约十秒钟吧 反正挺快的
[33:21] And once you got inside? 你们进去之后呢
[33:26] We were at zero visibility, 室内能见度为零
[33:30] yelling for anyone to call out, but no one did. 我们问有没有人 但是没人应答
[33:33] So we split up, and I went directly 所以我们就分开了 我直接
[33:39] into the bedroom at the west end of the hall. 去了走廊西侧尽头的卧室
[33:42] And what happened when you entered? 你进去之后发生了什么
[33:45] I got low and moved into the room. 我压低身子进了卧室
[33:49] And I was sweeping my arm out when I felt something. 我伸手去找人 然后碰到了什么
[33:57] Go ahead, Lieutenant. 继续说 副队长
[34:01] Uh, I’m not sure Mrs. Brooker wants to hear this. 我觉得布鲁克太太不想听下去了
[34:06] I’m not going anywhere. 我不会走的
[34:11] Go ahead. 继续吧
[34:13] I moved closer, and, um… 我挪近了一点 然后
[34:20] I felt a man’s arm. 感觉到一个人的胳膊
[34:22] I could tell it was burned pretty badly, 我能判断出来那个人的胳膊烧伤很严重了
[34:28] and then I reached out further… 然后我又使劲伸了伸手
[34:30] and we felt several small bodies 就感觉到那个人下面
[34:37] just beneath him. 还有几个小孩子
[34:42] I called into the radio for help. 于是我马上通过对讲机请求支援
[34:49] When we rolled the man off of his family, 我们把那个人抬下来后
[34:53] we felt the children moving. 感觉到那些孩子在动
[34:56] And we were extremely relieved. 当时我们真是松了一口气
[35:13] Lieutenant Casey handed the children off 凯西副队长一个一个
[35:16] to the firefighters one by one, 把孩子交给了其他消防员
[35:19] then the mother, 然后是孩子的母亲
[35:20] then he and I lifted Mr. Brooker together. 然后我跟他一起把布鲁克先生抬出来了
[35:30] Mrs. Brooker, 布鲁克太太
[35:35] I’m lucky enough to work with some of the best 我很幸运能跟世界上最英勇的
[35:38] bravest firefighters in the world. 消防员一起工作
[35:42] What your husband did to save his family… 但您丈夫为了救自己的家人做的…
[35:48] That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. 是我见过的最英勇的行为
[36:21] Evening, Lieutenant. 晚上好啊 副队
[36:25] Damn cold out tonight. Can I come in? 外面真冷啊 我能进去吗
[36:27] Nope. 不行
[36:30] Look, I appreciate the invite down to the station house, I do. 很感谢你邀请我去你们消防队参观 真的
[36:34] But I’m not the social type. 但是我不喜欢跟人交往
[36:36] So you take care of yourself. 所以你自便吧
[36:38] Look, Bloom, I know what you’re going through. 布卢姆 我知道你正在经历的事
[36:41] I’ve been there myself. 我自己也经历过
[36:42] You don’t know anything about me. 我的事你什么都不知道
[36:45] Nothin’. 你一无所知
[36:46] I know something about you, though. 可是我知道你
[36:48] I knew it the first time that you pulled up here. 你第一次来找我时我就知道了
[36:50] See you are looking for an easy save. 你想找人对比好让自己好受点
[36:52] Oh, yeah, something to make you feel better about yourself. 让自己对自己有点信心
[36:55] You need to be the knight in shining armor. 你需要做一个身披铠甲的骑士
[36:59] Well, do I look like a damsel in distress? 你觉得我像个想不开的少女吗
[37:06] Then go look for your redemption someplace else. 那你就去别地方找人救赎吧
[37:23] So she’s dropping the suit? 她撤诉了吗
[37:24] Yeah, forget gratitude and appreciation. 对 不感恩感激我们就算了
[37:26] Maybe not gettin’ sued is as good as it gets these days. 可能这年头被起诉跟不被起诉都一样吧
[37:30] I just don’t understand any of it. 我只是想不明白
[37:35] People need to find meaning when someone they love dies. 心爱之人死时人都需要追寻其中的意义
[37:39] I get it. 我懂
[37:44] Me and Cruz– 我跟克鲁兹
[37:45] Me and Cruz just signed a lease on that great apartment. 我跟克鲁兹刚租到了那幢特别棒的公寓
[37:48] Yeah, we went to that meeting with the landlord 对 因为你们俩去不了 所以我们
[37:49] since you guys couldn’t make it. 就去跟那个房东见面了
[37:51] – So it’s still in the family! – Yeah. -肥水不流外人田嘛 -对啊
[37:53] Oh, and you guys can come over anytime. 随时欢迎你们来做客
[37:56] Anytime. 随时
[37:58] – Thanks, guys. – Yeah. -谢谢你们 -是啊
[38:05] Lieutenant, you did us proud in that hearing. 副队 听证会上你做得很好
[38:10] Thanks, Mouch. 谢谢 穆奇
[38:11] And I wanted to thank you 我还要谢谢你
[38:14] for the good advice the other day, about Mari. 那天关于玛丽的事你给我的建议
[38:20] You were right. 你说得对
[38:21] I need to rally. 我需要重新振作
[38:28] – Good advice. – Good advice? Come on! -金玉良言 -什么金玉良言啊
[38:31] You heard him. 你也听到他说了
[38:32] Hey, look who’s here! 看看谁来了
[38:34] Chief! Come here. 队长 来
[38:36] Wow. To what do we owe this honor? 我们是何等荣幸啊
[38:39] Feeling some familial pride. 感受到了点家族自豪感
[38:41] Decided to raise a glass to 51. 就决定来敬51号消防队一杯
[38:43] Then it’s time for another round. 那我们再来一轮吧
[39:00] Jones borrowed some equipment off shift 琼斯下班后借了些设备
[39:03] to practice her swings or something. 说练习臂力还是什么
[39:05] Anyway, she forgot to sign it out. 可她忘了登记借出
[39:09] You give me the word, I’ll sign the papers and have her D.Q.’d, 只要你发话 我就可以签字让她失去资格
[39:12] leave it on your desk in the morning. 明早就把文件放到你桌子上
[39:17] Deputy District Chief Jones 副区长琼斯队长
[39:19] does not like to be disrespected. 不喜欢别人对他失礼不敬
[39:25] He’s gonna make our lives a living hell. 他肯定会处处刁难我们的
[39:40] Listen, I just wanted to thank you 我该谢谢你
[39:41] for reaching out to your dad. 找你爸爸出面
[39:43] Hey, no problem. 不客气
[39:44] Honestly, kicking into action felt good. 说实话 真正采取行动感觉不错
[39:47] And besides, I told you at academy. 再说了 我在消防学院时就跟你说过
[39:49] Us ladies, we got to have each other’s backs. 我们女人要互相帮助
[39:52] I meant that. 我是说真的
[39:57] Well… 好吧
[39:59] there’s another favor I have to ask. 那我想再请你帮我个忙
[40:01] It’s gonna sound kind of crazy, 可能听上去有点疯狂
[40:03] but I really need to get that guy his job back. 但是我真的需要让那个人再回去工作
[40:06] It’s a long story. 说来话长了
[40:09] No problem. 没问题
[40:11] You know, my dad has been surprisingly helpful lately. 知道吗 最近我爸爸特别乐于助人
[40:15] Nicest he’s been to me in years. 他从来没对我这么好过
[40:19] He’s trying to get you D.Q.’d. 他正在想方设法让你失去资格
[40:26] What? 什么
[40:32] He wants you off the job, 他想让你离开消防队
[40:34] and he’s doing everything he can to make sure 他在尽一切所能让你
[40:35] you get stuck behind a desk. 去坐办公室
[40:57] Jones! 琼斯
[40:59] Jones, slow down! Come on! 琼斯 别跑 等等
[41:02] Jones! 琼斯
[41:03] Hey. Slow down. 停下
[41:05] What’s up? 怎么了
[41:10] – Hold on. Okay, just– – Come on. -等等 你… -来吧
[41:11] Come on, come back to my place. 来 我们一起去我的住处吧
[41:12] Jones, I can’t do that. 琼斯 我不能这样做
[41:14] Just slow down and talk to me. 你先跟我说是怎么回事
[41:16] Okay? What’s up? 到底是怎么回事
[41:19] – Screw you. – What? -去死吧 -什么
[41:23] Taxi! 出租车
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme