Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] She ain’t a good fit, Casey. 我们跟她合不来 凯西
[00:04] She thinks she’s untouchable because of who her Dad is. 她觉得我们奈何不了她 因为她父亲有权有势
[00:07] C.F.D.’s not right for everyone. 芝加哥消防局并不适合所有人
[00:09] That’s what I’ve been trying to teach my daughter. 这刚好是我一直想教会我女儿的
[00:11] I want to be a firefighter. 我真的想当消防员
[00:12] I got a taste of it, and I liked it. 我尝过做消防员的滋味了 我很喜欢
[00:14] I worry about you every time you get on that ambulance. 你每次在救护车上出任务我都担心得要死
[00:17] A truck was gonna be that times ten. 云梯车比那还要危险十倍
[00:20] Vince Keeler’s gonna make a clean getaway, 文斯·基勒要逃脱罪责了
[00:22] and I can’t live with that. 我咽不下这口气
[00:23] I want in. 算我一个
[00:24] Nobody’s heard from Keeler since last night. 从昨晚起就没人收到过基勒的消息了
[00:26] Seems he’s gone missing. 他好像失踪了
[00:37] Thanks for coming in. 多谢你你能来
[00:39] We gotta follow up on this when there’s still a chance 只要基勒还有一丝机会活着 我们就得
[00:41] to find Keeler alive so… 追查到底 所以…
[00:43] You warned me not to do anything to Keeler. I took your advice. 你警告我不要动基勒 我照做了
[00:46] I’ve warned people before. 我以前也警告过别人
[00:48] Fine, great. Where are we doin’ this? 那好吧 我们去哪做笔录
[00:51] I won’t be doing the interview. 负责讯问你的不是我
[00:54] Hey, Kelly. 凯利
[00:59] So… Wednesday night. 周三晚上你在哪
[01:05] – I was home. – The whole time? -我在家 -一直都在吗
[01:06] That’s right. 没错
[01:08] What about your roommate, Leslie Shay? 那你的室友莱斯利·夏伊呢
[01:12] – Out with friends. – She your girlfriend? -和朋友出去了 -她是你女朋友吗
[01:15] Probably would be if she wasn’t a lesbian. 要是她不是拉拉的话 也许还有机会
[01:17] Anyone come over to visit? 有人去找过你吗
[01:18] No, no one came over to visit ’cause the scumbag 没人找我 因为伤害我妹妹的凶手
[01:21] who hurt my sister was out on the streets free as a bird. 正大摇大摆地在马路上闲逛
[01:23] I wasn’t in a very social mood. 我没心情和谁瞎扯
[01:30] I gotta ask the questions. 我必须问这些问题
[01:33] Why don’t you talk to the cop who sprang Keeler from jail? 那你应该去问把基勒放出来的警察
[01:37] Or maybe it was you. 又或者根本就是你干的
[01:41] It’s unforgivable what Keeler did… 基勒的罪行不可饶恕
[01:46] But unless you come up with a better alibi, 但除非你有更好的不在场证明
[01:50] you’re a suspect. 否则你摆脱不了嫌疑
[01:56] Okay, the suggestion box on what I should get Cindy 好了 关于给辛迪的二十周年结婚纪念礼物
[01:59] for our 20th anniversary is now closed, 意见征集箱现在关闭
[02:01] ’cause I figured out the perfect gift all on my own. 因为我自己想到了一个绝佳的礼物
[02:08] A vasectomy. 输精管结扎手术
[02:14] Has she been after you to get one? 她支持你这么做吗
[02:16] Nah, it never came up. 我从没跟她提过
[02:18] It’s gonna be a surprise. 我要给她个惊喜
[02:20] Mazel tov. 恭喜你了
[02:22] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[02:23] You’re seriously going to surprise her with the fact 你真的要用你没经她同意
[02:26] that you got snipped without her knowing about it first? 就去结扎这件事给她惊喜吗
[02:29] Yeah, ’cause we’re soul mates, jackass, 因为我们是灵魂伴侣 傻蛋
[02:31] and that’s what soul mates do. 灵魂伴侣都这么干
[02:33] Have you met your wife? 你真的了解你老婆吗
[02:35] She’s that very catholic lady that sleeps next to you. 她可是睡在你身边的虔诚基督教信女
[02:38] She was in labor for 18 hours with kid number 5. 她生第五个孩子的时候生了足足十八个小时
[02:41] She’d be doin’ backflips over this if she, 如果她知道以后不会有
[02:44] you know, hadn’t put on a little extra baby weight. 再生孩子的负担 一定会高兴得跳起来
[02:46] Bad idea. 这主意糟糕透了
[02:48] Shut it, Mouch. 闭上你的臭嘴 穆奇
[02:56] What do you think of Jefferson Park? 你觉得杰弗逊公园一带怎么样
[02:58] Um, I don’t really get out there much. Why? 其实我没怎么去过那 怎么了
[03:01] I got a great lead on a townhouse. 我知道那有一栋不错的连体别墅
[03:03] 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, hardwood floors, 两间卧室 卫生间一大一小 实木地板
[03:07] parking in back, killer pub on the corner. 房子后面是停车位 街角处就有酒吧
[03:09] On the nights we don’t support Molly’s, of course. 当然 我们不去莫利酒吧的时候才去
[03:13] – Baby. – Yeah? -亲爱的 -怎么了
[03:15] There were two things I said I didn’t want: 有两件事我说过我不喜欢
[03:16] To be more than 30 minutes from work 离工作地超过三十分钟车程
[03:18] and live in a townhouse. 还有就是住连体别墅
[03:20] We talked about this. 我们不是谈过吗
[03:22] Right, right, right. Yeah, of course. 好吧 好吧 那是自然
[03:23] I’ll come up with some more options. 我再选选别的地方
[03:26] We’re gonna find a great place. 我们会找到好地方的
[03:29] Okay. 好的
[03:31] Well, I’m pretty free tomorrow. 我明天没事
[03:33] I just have to stop by the academy 我要去趟消防学院
[03:34] and register for the next physical. 申请下一次体能训练
[03:37] You’ll have to wait till they announce the next academy class. 你得等他们宣布下一次开班才行
[03:40] It could be a while. 还要等一会儿
[03:45] You know I’m still planning on being a firefighter. 你知道我还是要当消防员的吧
[03:47] I know that you are, and I totally support it. 我知道 我完全支持你
[04:03] Clarke. 克拉克 过来
[04:06] You too. 你也是
[04:21] Anyone from C.P.D. talk to you? 有芝加哥警署的人找过你们吗
[04:23] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[04:25] The whole Keeler thing– we never had that conversation. 去找基勒的事 我们就当从没提过
[04:28] – We don’t talk about it again. – Okay. -以后也不再提 -好的
[04:40] Hey, were you just over at the district? 你刚才去市警署了吗
[04:43] Yeah. 是的
[04:44] Something happening with the Keeler case? 基勒的案子有什么新进展吗
[04:45] – Did he turn up? – Not that I heard. -找到他了吗 -据我所知没有
[04:47] Well, what’d they say? Do they have any theories? 那他们怎么说 他们是怎么看的
[04:49] Otis, I don’t know. 奥蒂斯 我不知道
[04:51] They don’t cc me on the memos. 他们又不抄送给我案情记录
[04:54] Let me know if you hear anything. 有什么消息通知我
[04:59] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[05:02] car accident, 19th and Ashland Avenue. 车祸 十九大道阿什兰大道街口
[05:19] No sign of the driver. 司机不在里面
[05:21] Truck 81, put that fire out and get a chain on the other car. 云梯队 把火灭了 然后给另一辆车挂上绳缆
[05:23] Squad 3, make sure no one’s in the basement 救援队 确定地下室里没人后
[05:25] then evacuate that building. 疏散建筑里的人
[05:27] All right, Cruz and Jones, help me stabilize the car. 克鲁兹和琼斯 帮我固定那辆车
[05:29] Herrmann and Mouch, get CO2 on that fire. 赫尔曼和穆奇 用二氧化碳灭火器把火扑灭
[05:32] Mills, you’re in the basement with me. 米尔斯 你跟我去地下室
[05:33] Right. 好的
[05:44] Fire Department! 消防队
[05:46] Anybody here, call out! 有人吗 大声喊出来
[05:51] Help! In here! 救命 我在这里
[05:57] Severide, there’s a female victim 西弗莱德 地下室有一名女性伤者
[05:59] and a baby in the basement. 还有一个婴儿
[06:01] – In here! – I hear a man, -我在地下室 -我听见一个男人呼救
[06:02] – but I don’t see anybody else. – Help! Quick! -但没看见人 -快来救我
[06:05] Hey, we got him. We got– 找到他了
[06:07] – Get them out of here! – I got the baby. -把他们救出去 -我来救孩子
[06:09] She’s stuck under debris. 她被压在废墟下了
[06:13] Casey! 凯西
[06:25] This is my fault. I swerved to avoid a dog, 都怪我 我为了躲开一条狗 所以转弯
[06:27] and I hit this car. 结果撞上了这辆车
[06:29] You need to get out now, okay? 你得马上出来 知道吗
[06:37] Take him. 帮他顶着
[06:38] All right. 好
[06:42] – You got it? – Yeah. -扶住了吗 -是的
[06:47] – You got it, guys? – Got it, yeah. -在推了吗 各位 -是的
[06:49] Whoa, watch out! 小心
[06:51] Look out! 小心
[06:56] – The wall’s giving! – Cruz, go get the chain. -墙要垮了 -克鲁兹 去拿铁链
[07:02] Comin’ in! 来了
[07:11] You guys, go! Hook it up! 你们快点 把铁链连起来
[07:19] Hurry! 快点
[07:29] I got ya. All right. 没事了 来
[07:31] That’s okay. A little bit harder. 没关系 再用力点
[07:33] Coming out, all clear. 我把人救出来了 好了
[07:35] Watch your step. 小心脚下
[07:44] She’s gonna make it. 她不会有事的
[08:02] Best denver omelet I have ever had. 这是我吃过的最好吃的西式蛋饼
[08:05] It’s your recipe. 是你的食谱啊
[08:06] Like I said, best denver omelet I’ve ever had. 我说了 这是我吃过的最好吃的西式蛋饼
[08:11] Hey, you’re doing a good job, 你做得很好
[08:13] and I don’t just mean the cooking. 我指的不止是烹饪
[08:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:18] You know, I know I didn’t make a great first impression around here. 我知道我在这里留下的第一印象并不好
[08:22] Trust me, I know how these guys are. 相信我 我知道这些人
[08:25] I was in your shoes not too long ago, 不久前我也跟你一样
[08:26] and there’s, like, this circle of trust, 这里有一种信任圈
[08:30] and you are way on the outside of it. 而你在圈外
[08:33] So how do I get on the inside? 那我怎么进去呢
[08:35] Don’t wait to be invited. 别等大家邀请你
[08:37] Make the first move, break the ice. 主动出击 打破沉默
[08:41] I gotta do a grocery run. Thanks for the advice. 我得去采购了 谢谢你的建议
[08:56] Spit it out, Cruz. 有话就说 克鲁兹
[09:00] Okay. Herrmann, look. 好吧 赫尔曼
[09:03] All due respect, 恕我直言
[09:05] a lot of your big ideas go south. 你的很多好主意结果都很糟糕
[09:09] The discount phone cards, the energy water, 打折的电话卡 能量水
[09:11] – the limo service. – Yeah, your point? -豪车服务 -你到底想说什么
[09:14] – Well, we just– – We? Who’s we? -我们只是 -我们 哪个我们
[09:16] Not me. Not me. 不是我 不是我
[09:18] Me and Mouch. 我和穆奇
[09:21] Maybe the whole surprise vasectomy thing 你这个输精管结扎手术惊喜
[09:23] is a little…not good. 是不是有点 不大好
[09:27] Are we laying everybody’s bad ideas on the table? 我们要把大家出过的馊主意都说一遍吗
[09:30] Is that what we’re doing? Oh, okay. All right, hang on. 我们非要这样吗 好吧 等等
[09:33] How about you, Mouch, you do anything stupid like, 至于你 穆奇 你做过这种蠢事吗
[09:35] I don’t know, wear some red panties 穿着你的日本网上女朋友
[09:37] that your internet Japanese girlfriend sent you? 寄给你的红内裤
[09:39] Oh. All right, all right. Keep it clean, Herrmann. 好了 好了 别人身攻击 赫尔曼
[09:41] – You can do what you want. – You’re damn right I will, -你想做什么随你 -那当然
[09:43] and you know what? I got the whole extended family 知道吗 周六晚我们一大家子三代人
[09:46] coming to Molly’s Saturday night for the anniversary party. 都会去莫利酒吧开纪念日庆祝派对
[09:49] I already have Saturday reserved. 那里周六已经被我预定了
[09:51] What? You are– you didn’t tell me. 什么 你没告诉我啊
[09:53] I posted it on the Molly’s website. 我在莫利酒吧的网站上发布了
[09:55] I have this whole tapas party I’m gonna throw 我要为我那一大家子
[09:57] – for my extended family. – Nice. -开个点心派对 -很好
[09:59] Molly’s has a website? 莫利酒吧有网站吗
[10:03] Hello? 喂
[10:10] Hey, you got a second? 你有空吗
[10:17] Hey, so Detective Lindsay just called. 琳赛警探刚打电话来了
[10:20] She wants me to come in for questioning. 她想让我去问话
[10:22] Okay. 好啊
[10:23] She’s cool, right? She’s a friend of yours? 没什么事对吧 她是你的朋友吗
[10:27] Otis, is there something you want to tell me? 奥蒂斯 你是不是想告诉我什么事
[10:29] ‘Cause if so, don’t tell me. 如果是的话 别告诉我
[10:31] – Look, I-I just– – Hey, Chief. -我只是… -队长好
[10:33] Hey. Detective Lindsay get a hold of you? 琳赛警探跟你联系了吗
[10:36] She called the office line earlier. 她之前给办公室打过电话
[10:37] Yeah, yeah, she got through. Thanks, Chief. 是的 联系了 谢谢队长
[10:40] This regarding Vince Keeler? 是因为文斯·基勒的事吗
[10:42] Uh, yeah. 是的
[10:46] Ambulance 61, person down from unknown cause. 61号救护车 有人倒地不起 原因不明
[10:48] That’s ambo. 叫的是救护车
[10:53] Something going on here I need to know about? 有什么事需要让我知道吗
[10:55] They’re interviewing everybody who had any contact with Keeler 基勒失踪前和他有联系的人
[10:58] before he went missing. 他们在挨个叫去问话
[11:05] Okay. 好吧
[11:10] I just, uh– 我只是…
[11:28] Excuse us. Paramedics coming through. 请让一下 医护人员来了
[11:29] Move out of the way, people. Let ’em through. 别挡路 各位 让他们过去
[11:31] I came out to throw out my trash, 我出来倒垃圾
[11:33] and I found him stumbling around, 发现他跌跌撞撞地
[11:34] all shot up like that. 像是中了枪
[11:35] Then he just fell down. 然后他就倒下了
[11:38] Agonal breathing. Pulse is weak and thready. 濒死呼吸 脉搏虚弱无力
[11:41] Let’s get him in the ambo. 抬他进救护车
[11:46] – 61 to main. – Go ahead, 61. -61号呼叫总台 -说吧 61号
[11:48] Our patient’s a gunshot victim. 患者受了枪伤
[11:49] We’re gonna need a beat car assigned A.S.A.P. 需要立即增派后援车
[11:51] Copy that, 61. 收到 61号
[11:53] Looks like they grazed his ear. 子弹好像擦破了他的耳朵
[11:54] Yeah, he’s lucky it wasn’t worse. 是啊 就擦伤了耳朵 他真走运
[11:57] Main to 61, do you copy? 总台呼叫61号 收到了吗
[11:59] What’s up, main? We’re busy here. 什么事 总台 我们很忙
[12:00] You need to leave the scene immediately. 你们得马上离开现场
[12:02] We’re still stabilizing the victim, 我们仍在处理受害者的伤势
[12:03] but you can let Chicago Med know that we’re on our way. 你可以告诉芝加哥医院我们马上过去
[12:05] Now, Dawson. I’ve got you on the street cam. 不 道森 我通过大街上的摄像头能看到你们
[12:07] You guys have company. 有人冲你们过去了
[12:17] Main, where’s our backup? 总台 后援到哪了
[12:20] Open the door. 打开车门
[12:21] Beat car hasn’t been assigned yet, Dawson. 后援车还没有派出 道森
[12:23] I’m activating a 10-1 response to all available C.P.D. 我正在调动附近芝加哥警局的警察
[12:24] – in your area. – Get that punk up out of there! -赶过去 -让那个混蛋出来
[12:27] – Now! – Open the door, bitch! -快点 -把门打开 贱人
[12:33] Open the door! Open the damn door! 把门打开 快点打开
[12:37] Pulse is fading fast. 脉搏迅速衰弱中
[12:38] How long till the cops get here? 警察还有多久才能来
[12:40] Dawson, listen to me. You can’t wait for the cops. 道森 听我说 你不能等警察来
[12:42] – You need to get out of there. – Open the door, bitch! -马上离开那里 -开门啊 贱人
[12:43] Negative, we need two minutes 不行 我们需要两分钟
[12:44] to keep our patient from going into cardiac arrest. 否则伤者脉搏就会停止
[12:46] You don’t have two minutes. 没那么多时间了
[12:47] 50 yards west of you, the street dead ends into Karlov avenue. 往西45米左右 街道会通向卡洛夫大街
[12:50] Dawson, take the rig and make a left. Go now. 道森 开车往左拐 快走
[12:57] Open up! 开门啊
[12:57] Hey, listen, okay? 听我说
[13:00] Listen, this guy’s in really bad shape, okay? 听着 他的情况很危险
[13:02] Just let us get him bandaged to stop the bleeding, 我们给他包扎一下 止个血
[13:05] and we’ll let him go. 就会放他走
[13:06] Then we’ll be on our way, no questions asked. 然后我们就会离开 不会多管闲事
[13:08] Let him out the ambulance first! 先把他从救护车里放出来
[13:10] Okay, whatever you say! 好吧 你说什么就什么
[13:11] – Just relax. – Open the door! -别激动 -开门啊
[13:13] – Open up! – Open the damn door! -快点开门 -快给我开门
[13:14] – Open up! – Come on! -开门啊 -快点
[13:17] Open up! Unh! 开门啊
[13:23] Get in the car! 快上车
[13:42] – Dawson! – Yeah, I see ’em. -道森 -我看到了
[13:44] Okay, you’re approaching an alley. 你会看到一个小巷
[13:45] Take the first left before you get there. 在那里先左拐
[13:47] Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. 等等 不对 不对
[13:48] That’s not a street. That leads into a warehouse. 那不是条街 尽头是个仓库
[13:50] – There’s nowhere to go. – Trust me. -那条路不通 -相信我
[13:52] Go to the loading dock. 去装货码头那里
[13:54] Main, are you sure about this? 总指挥台 确定能行吗
[13:55] Thugs’ll be there in five seconds. Move! 他们五分钟后就会追过去 动作快点
[14:19] You take the head. I’ll grab an I.V. 你包扎头部 我来做静脉注射
[14:20] Got it. 好的
[14:22] Oh my God. 我的天哪
[14:23] Now I know why this guy’s so popular. 怪不得这家伙人气这么高
[14:28] Lung sounds diminished. He’s circling. 呼吸微弱 他快不行了
[14:31] Okay, I’m gonna use an I.O. drill. 我要用骨内输液钻了
[14:32] That’s the only way we’re gonna buy enough time 只有这样才能保证他在进急救室之前
[14:33] to get him to the E.R. alive. 还能有口气
[14:35] Dawson, they’re coming back. 道森 他们回来了
[14:55] They’re coming. 他们来了
[15:05] Okay, line’s in! Let’s get out of here! 好了 输液管插进去了 走吧
[15:25] Drop the weapon! 放下武器
[15:26] Drop the weapon! Do it now! 放下武器 快点
[15:27] Hands out the car! 把手伸出车外
[15:29] Out the car! Don’t move! 从车里出来 不许动
[15:31] – Turn around! Turn around! – Get ’em out, both of ’em! -转身 快点 -让他们两个出来
[15:33] Turn around! 背过身
[15:34] – Face down on the hood! – Spread ’em! -低头趴下 -分开他们
[15:41] Gabriela Dawson, ninja paramedic. 加布里埃拉·道森 医”武”人员
[15:45] We owe you a beer. 我们回头请你喝酒
[15:57] Hey, we heard. You guys okay? 我们听说了 你们还好吗
[16:00] Just when I thought I’d seen it all. 每次总以为自己经历得够多了
[16:04] I’m so glad you’re all right. 你平安无事真是太好了
[16:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:08] Yeah. Hey, so listen, 没事 是这样
[16:10] on Saturday night, it’s not like I can switch 周六晚上的事 我的纪念日是固定的
[16:12] my anniversary date, so could you move 所以你能不能把那个
[16:15] the sangria night or, you know, whatever you call it? 桑格利亚之夜还是什么的改个时间呢
[16:18] Tapas, and no, man, I can’t. 是点心之夜 很抱歉 不行
[16:20] – Okay. – I’ve got family coming in -好吧 -我在纽约的家人要来
[16:22] from New York specifically for this tasting. 专门为了参加这次的品尝会
[16:24] All right, then you know what? We’ll make it a combo party. 好吧 那就这样 两边同时进行
[16:27] This is a joke, right? 你开玩笑的吧
[16:29] No. I’m getting a surprise vasectomy 没有 二十周年纪念日
[16:32] for my 20th anniversary. 我要去做输精管结扎手术
[16:35] And you want to announce this at Molly’s 你打算周六在莫利酒吧
[16:37] on Saturday when my friends and family are there? 当着我家人朋友的面宣布这事吗
[16:39] – Correct. – Not in a million years. -没错 -做你的春秋大梦
[16:42] Everybody, I need you in the kitchen. 各位 都来厨房一下
[16:49] Uh, what’s going on here? 怎么了
[16:52] Jones has an announcement to make. 琼斯有话要说
[16:54] Yes, could I have the guest of honor right here, please? 没错 请嘉宾就座 好吗
[17:05] To commemorate Herrmann’s last day producing sperm– 仅以此纪念赫尔曼产精子的最后一天
[17:08] It’ll keep producing sperm, it’s just not gonna make it 精子还是会产的 只是不会分泌到…
[17:10] to my–oh, boy. 我去
[17:15] What is…? 这是…
[17:20] Yep. 好吧
[17:22] Is that a rocket blasting off? 这是火箭爆炸了吗
[17:24] Nnnn-ope! 不是
[17:30] So I guess the 20th anniversary gift is wood? 她送你的20周年礼物就是在射精的老二吗
[17:37] Uh, you know, I think we’re good here, 行了 笑也笑够了
[17:40] and everybody should just get back to work. 大家都回去工作吧
[17:43] Come on. 来吧
[17:56] Chief, I’m heading down to the 21st district. 队长 我打算去趟21区
[18:01] I notified Casey. 我跟凯西说了
[18:04] Well, as Shakespeare reminds us, 莎士比亚说过
[18:07] “Brevity is the soul of wit.” “简明扼要才是关键”
[18:10] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[18:13] I’m a little unclear on that one. 其实刚才那句话我不是很懂
[18:16] Don’t get too chatty, Otis. 话不要太多 奥蒂斯
[18:39] The night that Katie that was abducted, 凯蒂被绑架那天晚上
[18:41] her phone records show that her last call was to you. 手机记录显示最后一通电话打给了你
[18:44] – That’s right, yeah. – What was the call about? -是的 -她给你打电话干什么
[18:48] We were gonna meet up later. 我们在商量之后见面的事
[18:51] So you were dating? 你们当时是在一起吗
[18:53] Yeah. Yes. 对 是的
[18:56] Have you seen Vince Keeler since the blackout? 停电事件之后 你是否见过文斯·基勒
[18:59] Yes. 见过
[19:01] – Where did you see him? – It was in front of his house. -在哪里见到的 -在他家前面
[19:05] Uh, I drove by. 我开车经过时看到他了
[19:09] – Did you talk to him? – No. -你跟他说话了吗 -没有
[19:11] I just drove by. 只是路过
[19:15] He went missing later that night. 那天晚上之后他就失踪了
[19:17] I know. I know. 我知道
[19:20] Where were you later that night? 那天晚上 你还去哪里了
[19:22] I grabbed a beer, and I, um, 我去买了杯啤酒
[19:26] I went and I sat on a bench overlooking the lake. 然后坐在一张长椅上 面对着湖面喝酒
[19:29] In March? 三月份这么冷
[19:31] I was upset. 我当时心情不好
[19:41] Give me a minute. 等我一会儿
[19:48] What do you want to do? 你打算怎么办
[19:51] I want to know what happened. 我想知道发生了什么
[19:54] All right, I’ll kick him for now, 好的 我先放他走
[19:55] and then I’ll do a full work-up on him. 然后去仔细调查一下他
[20:07] You wanted to see me, Chief? 你找我吗 队长
[20:08] Yes, Jones, shut the door. 对 琼斯 关上门
[20:13] A formal complaint has been lodged against you. 队里有人对你提出了正式控诉
[20:16] What’d I do? 我怎么了
[20:17] Three guesses. 你可以猜三次
[20:20] – The cake? – There you go. -是蛋糕的事吗 -对
[20:22] That was a joke. 那是闹着玩的
[20:24] A joke that I paid for with my own money, by the way, 再说 还是我用自己钱买的
[20:26] – and Herrmann loved it. – We love a good prank, -赫尔曼也挺喜欢 -我们喜欢开玩笑
[20:29] believe me. That’s not the issue. 相信我 这个不是问题
[20:30] So what’s the issue? 那是什么
[20:32] It’s about what’s appropriate in the workplace. 是在工作场所开那种玩笑不合适
[20:34] You thought it was funny, Lieutenant. 你也觉得好笑啊 副队
[20:36] You’re the one who made the wood comment. 在射精的老二那话还是你说的
[20:38] Good point. All yours, Chief. 说得对 还是你来吧 队长
[20:42] Technically, you’ve been accused of creating 严格说来 你被指控在工作环境中
[20:43] a hostile work environment. 创造敌对情绪
[20:45] A hostile– where is this coming from? 敌对情绪 是谁说的
[20:48] It’s an anonymous complaint. 这是匿名的指控
[20:50] Unfortunately, I have to write up an incident report 很遗憾 我得写一份事件报告
[20:52] and put it in your union file. 放到你的工会档案里
[20:55] That’ll be all. 就先这样
[21:04] Does her dad know? 她父亲知道吗
[21:06] Yeah, and he wants to see us after shift. 知道 他想下班后跟我们见一面
[21:12] Have a nice day, Rebecca. 祝你今天过得开心 丽贝卡
[21:23] Got any big plans today? 今天有什么打算吗
[21:26] Nope. 没有
[21:29] You need anything, brother? 你需要什么东西吗 老兄
[21:31] ‘Cause if you do, just let me know. 需要的话就跟我说一声
[21:38] Actually, uh, I-I-I do need something. 实际上 我是需要点东西
[21:43] Yeah, name it. 没问题 说吧
[21:46] I need you to tell the cops we were hanging out 我想让你跟警察说 上周三晚上
[21:48] last Wednesday night. 我们俩在一起
[21:51] What? 什么
[21:52] Look, I had nothing to do with Keeler disappearing, okay? 我和基勒的失踪一点关系都没有
[21:57] Nothing, but there’s just– 完全没关系 但是现在
[21:59] there’s no one to vouch for where I was. 没人支持我的不在场证明
[22:01] Would you, uh, would you do that for me, Joe? 你能… 能帮我这个忙吗 乔
[22:13] Whatever you need. 没问题
[22:27] Uh, hello, hi. 你好 你们好
[22:31] I’m looking to talk to somebody about the firefighter test. 请问我该找谁咨询下消防员测试的事
[22:34] Gabriela Dawson, right? 你是加布里埃拉·道森 对吗
[22:36] Yeah. 对
[22:37] I thought you quit. 我以为你退出了
[22:40] No, didn’t quit. 没有 我没退出
[22:42] Just didn’t finish the physical test. 只是没完成体能测试
[22:44] No, I heard you quit. 不 我听说你退出了
[22:47] Okay, look, I just need to retake the test. 好吧 我只想再重测一下
[22:49] I heard there was gonna be one next month. 我听说下个月还有一场
[22:51] Yeah, that class is closed. 是的 那课程结业了
[22:53] You’re gonna have to wait till they announce a new class 你得等到再开新课的时候
[22:55] and apply with them. 重新申请
[22:57] But that could– that could take a year. 但那就得再等一年了
[23:04] Dennis Fackler. 丹尼斯·费克勒
[23:05] – Pardon? – Three years ago, -你说什么 -三年前
[23:07] Dennis Fackler was allowed to recover from a bronchial infection, 丹尼斯·费克勒因为支气管感染退出测试
[23:10] and he took the test again six weeks later. 六周之后他痊愈了又重测的
[23:12] I don’t know anything about that. 我不知道这事
[23:14] But Chief Tiberg does, because it was under his watch. 但泰伯队长知道 因为当时是他负责的
[23:23] These are all my certifications. 这些都是我的证明
[23:25] I’ve completed all the required firefighter practicals, 我完成了所要求的全部消防员实训
[23:28] which means that I completed my academy training, 也就说明我完成了除体能测试以外的
[23:29] except for the physical, 全部学院训练
[23:31] so according to the precedent set by Dennis Fackler, 所以根据丹尼斯·费克勒的先例
[23:35] I should be allowed to retake the challenge test 我也有权利和这次训练班的人一起
[23:37] with the current class, and believe me, I will not fail. 重新参加测试 而且相信我 我会通过的
[23:54] Fill this out. 填好这个
[24:04] So no pain? 不会疼吗
[24:05] It’s kind of a tingle. 更像是刺痛而已
[24:10] But it’s permanent. 但也就一下
[24:12] It’s the nuclear option. 这是个重大决定
[24:18] No sane person could blame you for not wantin’ another kid. 你不再想要孩子 没哪个正常人会怪你的
[24:23] I’d love to have another kid, 再要孩子没问题
[24:25] but I love the five we got so much 但我太爱现在的五个了
[24:28] that I can’t imagine takin’ any more time 不能想象再把陪他们的时间
[24:30] away from them to give to someone else. 夺走一些去给其他孩子
[24:37] My heart is full, Mouch. 我的心已经装满了 穆奇
[24:42] You’re a lucky guy, Herrmann. 你是个幸运的男人 赫尔曼
[24:44] Yeah. 是的
[24:47] There’s nothin’ like being a dad. 没什么比当父亲更好了
[24:52] Nothin’ like it, Mouch. 什么都比不上 穆奇
[25:14] I heard about Rebecca’s stunt yesterday. 我听说丽贝卡昨天的玩笑了
[25:16] I wish I could say I was surprised. 我一点也不惊讶
[25:18] She’s new, just trying to fit in with the guys. 她是新人 想融入大家而已
[25:20] We get where this is coming from. 我们都理解
[25:22] That’s very charitable. 谢谢你们
[25:23] If this is about the I.R. against her, 如果您是想说指控她的报告的话
[25:25] we didn’t have a choice. When the complaint’s filed– 我们也是别无选择 因为有人提了出来
[25:27] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, our P.R. Director is leaving. 我知道 我们的公关主管要离职了
[25:31] When he’s gone, Rebecca’ll have a nice job waiting for her here. 他走了之后 丽贝卡就会来这上班
[25:34] Chief, she’s no problem at 51. 队长 她在51大队表现很好
[25:37] We’re all really glad that she’s there. 我们都很欢迎她
[25:39] Would you want your only daughter to be a firefighter? 你会愿意让你的独生女去当消防员吗
[25:43] She wanted to go to the academy, get on a truck. 她想去学院训练 去云梯车实习
[25:45] She’s been to the academy. She’s been on a truck. 现在也已经通过训练 上过车了
[25:47] But we’re done now. 但到此为止就行了
[25:51] – When is she being transferred? – Next month. -她什么时候调离 -下个月
[25:54] And I need your help. You need to D.Q. her. 我要你们帮忙 把她刷掉
[25:57] Use the cake, use whatever, but give her the boot. 就用蛋糕做借口 什么都行 但必须让她走
[26:01] She won’t transfer if it comes from me. 如果是我要求 她不会同意调离的
[26:04] Isn’t this a decision that she should make? 不是该让她自己决定吗
[26:06] – Not really. – I really think if you give her some time– -不是 -我觉得你该给她点时间
[26:08] Look, I’ll say it one more time. 我再说一遍
[26:10] She’s moving over to headquarters. 她必须到总部来
[26:20] Here. 给你
[26:21] – No, no! No, no, no, not on the table. – What? -别别别 别放桌上 -怎么了
[26:22] No liquids. If I spill anything on one of these forms, 别放水在桌上 我要洒到表格上的话
[26:24] – I’m screwed. – Okay. -就完蛋了 -好吧
[26:26] This okay, or farther? 放这里行吗 还是要更远一点
[26:29] That’s fine. 放那里就行了
[26:32] You have to write an essay? 你在写论文吗
[26:35] Uh, yeah, my second one so far. 是啊 这已经是我的第二份了
[26:39] I can get you into this physical with one phone call. 我一通电话就能让你参加这个体能测试
[26:43] How? 怎么可能
[26:44] I got an in with Jones’s dad. 我和琼斯的爸爸有点交情
[26:48] Why? 为什么
[26:50] Okay. 好吧
[26:53] This did not come from me. 这些话都不是我说的
[26:56] Wow, look at you. Gossip. 看看你 真八卦
[26:58] – Give me the gossip. – Shut up, tell me. Tell me. -给我八一下嘛 -闭嘴吧 告诉我
[27:03] He wants her out. 他不想让她待在消防队
[27:04] He’s got some P.R. gig lined up. 他给她准备了公关方面工作
[27:07] – Does she want that? – Who knows? -这是她想要的吗 -谁知道呢
[27:09] Me and Boden have to find a way to ding her. 我和博登得想法子让她放弃
[27:12] Will you? 你会这样做吗
[27:15] I’m not going down this road again. 我不会重蹈覆辙了
[27:17] Honestly, I thought you’d be happy 说实话 我还以为听到她要离开了
[27:19] to hear that she’s leaving. 你会高兴呢
[27:20] What, by forcing her behind a desk? 怎么 耍阴招逼她走吗
[27:22] Do not tell her. This is between her and her dad. 别告诉她 这是她和她父亲之间的事
[27:34] Did you? 真的吗
[27:35] Let me see. 让我看看
[27:36] – Do you? – Yeah, I do. Seriously. -你真的这样做了吗 -是的 真的
[27:38] – Hey, pop. – Hi. -爸爸 你好 -好
[27:41] You’ve got to try this. It’s craziness. 你一定得尝尝这个 简直太好吃了
[27:43] It’s a fish called crappie, 这是一种叫小翻车鱼的鱼
[27:44] and I’ve already made all the jokes. 我已经开足了这个名字的玩笑
[27:48] Any more on the Keeler of it all? 基勒的案子有什么进展吗
[27:50] I’m good… but now they’re looking at Otis. 我没事 但他们在调查奥蒂斯
[27:54] What? Give me a break with that. 什么 饶了我吧
[27:56] Otis, seriously? I mean, 真的吗 奥蒂斯
[27:58] in a multiplayer video game maybe he’d kill someone. 多人模式的电子游戏里面他才有可能会杀人吧
[28:00] – It’s ridiculous. – Yeah, well, still, -太荒唐了 -是啊 但是
[28:03] he ain’t tellin’ ’em anything they want to hear, apparently. 他显然没有说出什么有用的信息
[28:04] Just tell him to keep his mouth shut from here on out. 让他从现在起缄口不言就行了
[28:08] This fish is unbelievable. Is that for real? 这鱼简直太好吃了 这是真的吗
[28:11] Like, you actually go out on a lake and you cut a hole 你真的到湖上去挖了一个洞
[28:13] and you fish? Like, what’s the– 然后就钓鱼吗 那…
[28:16] What’s the trick? You just dress warm and don’t get bored? 窍门是什么 穿厚一点不要觉得无聊就行吗
[28:20] Never go out alone. 千万别独自出门
[28:24] Bad things can happen if you get caught out in the wild alone. 孤身在外如果出什么事 那就惨了
[28:42] I need a pillow. 我需要一个枕头
[28:51] Here you go, sweetie. 给你 亲爱的
[28:52] – Right there. – You’re the best. -坐下吧 -你最好了
[28:56] Okay… 好吧
[28:57] Cindy must have noticed something. 辛迪肯定察觉到什么了
[29:00] I told her I got hit in the nuts 我告诉她我在做安全示范的时候
[29:01] by some kid at a safety demonstration. 被一个孩子踢中了蛋蛋
[29:05] I thought it was pain-free. 我还以为是无痛的呢
[29:08] You know, in doing a little internet research last night, 知道吗 昨晚我网上查了查
[29:11] I guess there is a significant percentage 有很大一部分做过结扎手术的人
[29:13] of vasectomy patients who experience pain. 说他们是感觉到了疼痛的
[29:16] You got to tell her. Right now. 你得告诉她 立刻马上
[29:18] – Don’t wait for Saturday. – Nah. -别等到周六了 -不行
[29:21] I come this far. 我都忍到现在了
[29:22] Herrmann, I am asking you nicely. 赫尔曼 我诚挚的请求你
[29:24] Please let me have Molly’s. Please. 让我用莫利酒吧吧 求你了
[29:27] I’m telling you, unexpected combo party. 我跟你说 我就要办惊奇双重派对
[29:30] You bring the peanut butter, I got the chocolate– 你带花生酱 我带巧克力
[29:32] Boom, peanut butter cups. Oh! 花生酱巧克力杯就完成了
[29:37] Okay. All right, well, what am I in for exactly? 好吧 那你到底准备干什么
[29:40] Did the urologist record the procedure 泌尿科医生有把过程记录下来吗
[29:41] and you’re gonna, like, put it up on the flat screens? 你是要把它在屏幕上播放出来吗
[29:44] I got it all worked out. It’s gonna be fine. 我自有计划 多谢关心
[29:47] Bad idea. 馊主意
[29:50] Shut it, Mouch. 闭嘴吧 穆奇
[29:53] Two shifts and I’ve already got a stain on my record. 我只值了两次班 档案上就有污点了
[29:56] – Did you go back in? – To Boden? -你后来又去找过他吗 -找博登吗
[29:57] – No, I’m waiting for– – No. No, don’t wait. -没有 我在等 -别 别干等
[30:00] Okay, this is what you got to do, 好吧 你应该这样做
[30:02] and I’m gonna be very specific, 我会跟你说得具体一点
[30:03] ’cause I think i was a little too vague last time, 因为也许上一次我就说得太模糊了
[30:05] and that went a little south on us. 所以结果比较糟糕
[30:09] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好的
[30:12] Stand there, look him in the eye, 站在那里 直视他的眼睛
[30:14] take full responsibility, 为自己的行为负全责
[30:16] and tell him that it will never happen again. 然后告诉他 这种事绝不会再发生了
[30:18] Okay? No excuses, no nothing. Just take the hit. 懂吗 不找借口之类的 担下一切就行
[30:22] I’ve been on that carpet, and believe me, 我也被斥责过 相信我
[30:24] this is what he responds to. 这就是他需要的回应
[30:29] – Thanks. – Sure. -谢谢你 -应该的
[30:33] 警署 芝加哥城 建立于1837年3月4日
[30:39] What can I do for you? 请问有什么事吗
[30:42] – Is Sergeant Voight here? – No, he’s out. -博伊特警长在吗 -不在 他出去了
[30:49] May I borrow your pen, please? 我能借一下你的笔用吗
[30:56] Would you please tell him that Benny Severide 能麻烦你告诉他一下本尼·西弗莱德
[30:59] would like to talk to him 想要和他谈谈吗
[31:01] and that he can reach me at this number? 他可以打这个号码找我
[31:05] You got it. 没问题
[31:24] Hey! Up here! We’re stuck! 在这里 我们被困住了
[31:29] Jones, Herrmann, Otis, Cruz, with me. 琼斯 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 克鲁兹跟着我
[31:32] Severide, check the bottom floor for damage. 西弗莱德 查看底部楼梯是否破损
[31:55] Thank God you’re here. The stairwell just fell apart. 谢天谢地你们来了 楼梯井塌了
[31:58] – We’ll get you down. – There’s another guy. -我们会救你们下去的 -还有一个人
[32:00] He was in the stairwell when it collapsed. 楼梯井坍塌的时候他在里面
[32:03] Down there. 就在那下面
[32:06] Hey, can you hear me? 你能听得到我说话吗
[32:12] We gotta work fast. 我们得快点行动
[32:13] There’s a victim trapped on column that looks pretty weak. 有一个受害者被柱子困住了 看起来很虚弱
[32:15] All right, should we get the rope system up? 要用吊绳系统装置吗
[32:17] No time. There’s no anchor point. 没时间了 没有固定点
[32:20] Lower one of you down, 我会把你们中的一个送下去
[32:22] and we’ll secure him with webbing. 然后用绳子把他绑好放下去
[32:23] Lieutenant, send me down. 副队长 送我下去吧
[32:25] That’s at least 30 pounds less you have to bear. 你们至少能少承受30磅的重量
[32:32] All right. 好的
[32:36] Herrmann, Otis, take these guys down the aerial. 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 带这些人用云梯下去
[32:47] Okay, stop. Hold it there. 好 停 就是这里
[32:55] Casey, a little more. 凯西 再下一点
[33:01] Okay, hold it there. 好 停下
[33:15] Be ready when this guy comes down. 准备好接那个人下来
[33:16] Clear a path to get him out. 清理障碍 一会儿把人弄出去
[33:25] Okay, I’ve transferred the victim to your rope, 好了 已经把伤者绑到绳子上了
[33:27] Lieutenant. When I cut his clothes free, 副队 我把他的衣服弄开后
[33:29] you can lower him down. 你就可以把他放下去了
[33:30] Jones, stay on the rope. 琼斯 不要离开绳子
[33:31] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[33:33] Look, this guy’s circling the drain. 伤者情况危急
[33:34] He can go first. 让他先下去就行
[33:35] I’ll hang around for the next ride. 我等一会儿 你们随后再放我下去
[33:43] Okay, Casey, bring him down. 好了 放他下去吧 凯西
[33:46] Severide, he’s coming your way. 西弗莱德 伤者下去了
[33:51] Watch him. 悠着点
[33:55] Watch his head. 小心他的头
[33:57] All right, we got him. 好 接到人了
[34:00] Jones! 琼斯
[34:05] Jones. Status. 琼斯 报告情况
[34:08] I’m okay, Chief. 我没事 队长
[34:09] Building’s a little wobbly. It’s still coming apart. 建筑物有点不稳定 还在坍塌
[34:12] Okay, hold your position. 好 先不要动
[34:13] We’re gonna send in the R.I.T. team. 我们马上把绳索给你
[34:22] Okay. Stop it there. I can reach it. 停 这里我就可以够到了
[34:31] Jones, you all right? 琼斯 没事吧
[34:34] Yeah. 没事
[34:43] Steady, Jones. 稳住 琼斯
[34:47] Take your time. 慢慢来就行
[35:02] I’m back on the rope. 拴好绳索了
[35:05] All right, Casey, get me out of here. 好了 凯西 把我放下去吧
[35:09] Easy. 慢点
[35:12] Watch it. 小心
[35:17] We got her. 好了
[35:23] I grew up wanting nothing else in my life but this job, 我从小到大接触的全都是消防员工作
[35:27] and now that I’m actually doing it, it’s… 现在我终于可以亲自上阵了
[35:32] better than I imagined. 我比自己想象中还要喜欢这份工作
[35:34] I don’t want to compromise my future here. 我不想因为这里的事影响我的未来
[35:36] So I hope that you will both accept my sincere apology 所以我希望你们能接受我诚挚的道歉
[35:40] for my inappropriate behavior. 我以前确实有做得不合适的地方
[35:43] It won’t happen again. 以后绝对不会再有类似情况发生了
[35:48] Very good, Jones. 做得很好 琼斯
[35:58] Are we really gonna do this? 我们真的要这样做吗
[36:00] Her father is deputy District Chief. 她父亲是副区长
[36:04] He could make me work in P.R. if he wanted to. 把我调去做公关服务就是他一句话的事儿
[36:06] It’s gonna be like killing bambi. 这真是进退两难啊
[36:07] You have his office number. 你有他办公室电话
[36:10] You are welcome to give him a call if you like. 你想的话可以给他打个电话
[36:20] So what now? 现在怎么办
[36:28] Go home. 回家
[36:34] Just do me a favor. 就当帮我个忙
[36:38] Stay out of Chicago for a while, okay? 暂时离开芝加哥好吗
[36:44] Okay. 好
[36:51] You’re a good dad, Benny. 你是个好爸爸 本尼
[37:36] Okay, thank–thank you. Bye. 好的 谢谢 拜拜
[37:40] Hey, I got in. 成功了
[37:42] I’m gonna take the physical with the current class. 我可以跟现在班级的人一起进行体能测试了
[37:43] – Congrats, babe. – Thanks, babe. -恭喜 亲爱的 -谢谢
[37:47] Oh, I turned those request forms in just in time, right? 我申请表交的真是时候 对吧
[37:51] Hell, yeah, you did. 是啊 确实
[37:54] Did–did you call Jones’s dad? 你 你给琼斯她爸打电话了对不对
[37:57] I did. 打了
[38:00] Why? 为什么
[38:02] Because you’re my girl. 因为你是我的女人
[38:04] I love you and I didn’t want you to get boned on this 我爱你 所以我不会因为什么规章制度
[38:06] over some red tape. 就让你受委屈的
[38:16] That’s hot. 你太帅了
[38:22] Close your eyes. No peeking. 闭上眼睛 不要偷看
[38:24] Come on. Don’t peek. 过来 不许偷看哦
[38:28] Happy anniversary! 结婚纪念日快乐
[38:40] Okay. 还有呢
[38:41] Oh, no, no, no, no. Not the cake. 别别别 不要用那个蛋糕
[38:42] D-d-d–train has already left the station. 火车不是都已经开了吗[为时已晚]
[38:45] Hey, ladies, gents, can I have your attention for a sec? 女士们先生们 大家安静一下
[38:50] Cindy, thanks for the 20 best years 辛迪 你陪伴了我整整20年
[38:53] a guy could ever ask for. 我非常感谢你
[38:57] Thank you, sweetheart. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[39:00] And to mark this day, 为了纪念今天这个重大的日子
[39:03] I wanted to do something special for you 我想为你做点特别的事
[39:06] and for us, so… 也是为了我们 所以
[39:12] I got a vasectomy! 我去做了输精管结扎手术
[39:30] Oh! How did I get so lucky? 天哪 我真是太幸运了
[39:35] What…the… 搞 什 么
[39:36] Never a doubt. Never a doubt! 不用怀疑 不用再有顾虑了
[39:51] What part of the cake did you get? 你吃的是哪部分
[39:53] I think the epididymis. You? 应该是附睾吧 你呢
[39:55] Corpus spongiosum. 尿道海绵体
[39:58] First time I’ve ever had that in my mouth. 人生第一次把那玩意儿放进嘴里
[40:00] Oh, yeah? How is it? 是吗 感觉如何
[40:04] Gabriela Dawson. 加布里埃拉·道森
[40:07] Ninja paramedic. 医”武”人员
[40:08] Oh, you–you must be main. 你 你一定就是总台那个人对吧
[40:11] Ramsey, Victor Ramsey. 我叫拉姆齐 维克多·拉姆齐
[40:18] It’s nice to put a face to the voice. 以前只听过声音 现在终于见到真人了
[40:22] I’m here for that beer you owe me. 我是来讨你欠我的那杯啤酒的
[40:24] – Oh, right. – Right. -想起来了 -对
[40:26] Yeah, I’ll get it for ya. 好 我去拿给你
[40:29] Never got a chance to say “Welcome back to ambo.” 还没来得及跟你说一句欢迎回归救护车呢
[40:32] Didn’t see you for a while. 很久没见到你了
[40:35] Uh, you know what? I’m sorry. 不好意思
[40:37] We’re really swamped tonight. 今晚这里有点忙乱
[40:39] So nice to meet you. Uh… 很高兴见到你
[40:41] We’ll talk later. Bye. 我们有时间再聊 拜拜
[40:48] So good news. Um, Lindsay called. 好消息 琳德赛打电话来了
[40:52] I guess both of our alibis checked out, 我们都有确切的不在场证明
[40:54] and they’ve exhausted all of the leads, 现在他们没有任何线索
[40:55] so it’s now a missing persons case. 所以归为失踪案件了
[40:59] Cool. 那就好
[41:01] Is it? ‘Cause, you know, 好吗 这可意味着
[41:03] that means Keeler’s still out there somewhere. 基勒还在逍遥法外
[41:10] He ain’t out there anymore, Otis. 他已经不在了 奥蒂斯
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme