时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey. How’re you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[00:04] | This is the first day I felt 100%. | 第一次感觉状态这么好 |
[00:07] | She said tonight’s the night. | 她说就是今晚了 |
[00:11] | Jones, Dawson, go. | 琼斯 道森 上 |
[00:15] | I saw her cheating. | 我看到她作弊了 |
[00:17] | Apparently one of your guys | 显然你们其中有人一小时前 |
[00:18] | went toe to toe with Vince Keeler. | 跟文斯·基勒发生过肢体冲突 |
[00:23] | He’s not gonna fight fair. | 他不会正大光明找你算账的 |
[00:34] | Hey, Kelly Severide. | 你好啊 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[00:37] | – Where’s Katie? – Who? | -凯蒂在哪 -你说谁 |
[00:38] | – Where is she? – What? | -她在哪 -你说什么 |
[00:39] | Hey! where the hell is she? | 别装傻 她到底在哪 |
[00:41] | – I know you know something. – Kelly! | -你一定知道内情 -凯利 |
[00:42] | – Huh? Where is she? – Come on, let him go! | -说啊 她在哪 -别这样 放开他 |
[00:44] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪 |
[00:45] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[00:47] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[00:50] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[00:56] | She’s been missing a day and a half, Erin. | 她已经失踪一天半了 艾琳 |
[00:58] | What the hell is that guy doing walking around free? | 凭什么那家伙还能大摇大摆地闲逛 |
[01:00] | I know. Come here. | 我知道 过来 |
[01:03] | Look, you didn’t hear this from me, | 听着 别说是我告诉你的 |
[01:04] | but we’re tracking his phone, his car, | 我们正在追踪他的手机和汽车 |
[01:06] | every move that’s gonna lead us to Katie. | 追查一切可能找到凯蒂的蛛丝马迹 |
[01:09] | If you push, he pushes back, and we never see her again. | 但一旦你打草惊蛇 我们可能就再也见不到她了 |
[01:18] | Memory loss, dizziness, bleeding from the ear– | 失忆 眩晕 耳出血 |
[01:20] | that’s all to be expected with a cracked skull. | 这些都是颅骨损伤的表现 |
[01:24] | So, uh…I’m good? | 所以说 我没事吗 |
[01:28] | No. | 不 |
[01:29] | Your skull and brain are severely compromised, | 你的颅骨和大脑功能严重受损 |
[01:32] | and they could be for the rest of your life. | 损伤可能会影响你的余生 |
[01:36] | I feel fine. | 可我感觉很好 |
[01:37] | Until you get hit again. | 可是再出现撞击就糟了 |
[01:41] | This doesn’t just go away. | 这些症状会一直伴随你的 |
[01:43] | If you were a football player, | 如果你是足球运动员的话 |
[01:45] | they’d be talking to you about retirement. | 现在就到退役的时候了 |
[02:30] | Let’s go, Dawson. You’re falling behind. | 快 道森 你落后了 |
[02:41] | 7:20. | 七分二十秒 |
[02:43] | You got to break seven minutes on test day | 考试那天你必须在七分钟内完成 |
[02:45] | or you don’t pass. | 否则没法通过 |
[02:48] | Hey, you shaved a few seconds off. That’s great. | 比上次快了几秒钟 太好了 |
[02:50] | Stellar. | 好得不能再好了 |
[02:53] | Dawson, what’s going on? | 道森 你怎么了 |
[02:55] | – Nothing, we’re good. – Really? | -没事 -真的吗 |
[02:58] | Look, beat me up and down this course, Jones. | 听着琼斯 这门课不过我通过与否 |
[02:59] | Just know I’ll never cheat. | 我永远都不会作弊 |
[03:02] | Don’t worry, I’m not ratting you out. | 别担心 我不会出卖你 |
[03:03] | You just keep riding your dad’s coattails. | 你就继续抱你爸的大腿吧 |
[03:16] | Pallets collapsed on Marty, our operator. | 装货板坍塌 我们的操作员马蒂被困 |
[03:18] | We tried to get to him, but his shirt got caught. | 我们试过救他出来 可他的衣服卡住了 |
[03:21] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:24] | No matter what, we need you with us right now. | 无论发生什么事 现在你都要专心工作 |
[03:29] | Casey, recon and secure him. | 凯西 看看情况 确保他的安全 |
[03:31] | – Got it. – Squad, assist Truck. | -明白 -救援队 支援云梯队 |
[03:34] | I’m with Casey. | 我去帮凯西 |
[03:34] | Mills, Capp, rig a stokes basket. | 米尔斯 卡普 准备救生吊篮 |
[03:36] | Yeah, on it. | 收到 立刻去 |
[03:41] | – Where are the controls? – There. | -控制器在哪 -那里 |
[03:42] | – Mouch, get a handle on that. – Copy. | -穆奇 你去搞定 -明白 |
[03:43] | Herrmann, Otis, give me a hand! | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 帮我一把 |
[03:54] | Shut down that belt! | 把传送带关掉 |
[03:58] | Seems really fried. | 情况真糟糕 |
[04:11] | Stay with us, Marty. | 坚持住 马蒂 |
[04:13] | Watch your head. | 小心你的头 |
[04:20] | Not enough leverage. | 没法撬开 |
[04:22] | His shoulder’s gonna separate if that thing starts up again. | 如果机器再启动 他的肩膀就会被生生拗断 |
[04:25] | I’m trying to disconnect it. | 我正在想办法切断电源 |
[04:29] | Please, I don’t want to lose my arm. | 求你们了 我不想失去手臂 |
[04:30] | If I loosen the roller assembly, | 如果我把滚筒弄松 |
[04:32] | we can slide him out. | 就能慢慢把他的手滑出来 |
[04:37] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[04:47] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:49] | Grab it with your free hand. Come on. . | 用另一只手抓住 快 |
[04:51] | – Mouch, stop that belt now. – I almost got it. | -穆奇 立刻停止传送带 -就快好了 |
[04:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:07] | His skin’s turning gray. | 他的皮肤开始变灰了 |
[05:08] | We can get him out, but it’ll take time. | 我们能把他救出来 但要花点时间 |
[05:10] | Sounds like crush syndrome. | 像是挤压综合症 |
[05:12] | Mouch, you sure you got control of that thing? | 穆奇 你确定搞定控制器了吗 |
[05:14] | It’s not pretty, but yeah. | 不好弄 但应该没问题 |
[05:16] | Clarke, Casey, | 克拉克 凯西 |
[05:18] | we’re gonna back him out nice and easy. | 我们要轻轻把他的胳膊弄出来 |
[05:19] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[05:20] | All right, Marty, this is gonna hurt like hell, | 好了 马蒂 肯定会很痛 |
[05:22] | – but we got to do it. – Backing up on three! | -但我们必须这么做 -数三声反向启动 |
[05:24] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[05:31] | We got ya. | 我们抓住你了 |
[05:31] | Loose. | 松开了 |
[05:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:49] | I’m just glad your head wasn’t in it. | 我很庆幸你的头没被卡住 |
[06:05] | CPD’s on to something, but until Katie’s found, | 芝加哥警署正在调查 但在找到凯蒂前 |
[06:08] | – I’d like– – Not another word. | -我想… -不用多说 |
[06:10] | You do what you got to do. | 做你觉得该做的事 |
[06:12] | Clarke has this under control. | 工作这边 克拉克能处理好 |
[06:14] | Appreciate it, Chief. Thank you. | 非常感谢 队长 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[06:18] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们一定会把她救回来的 |
[06:29] | I should’ve been there. | 我应该准时过去找她的 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry, Kelly. | 对不起 凯利 |
[06:34] | This isn’t on you, Otis… really. | 这不怪你 奥蒂斯 真的 |
[06:40] | Let’s just find her, okay? | 我们一起找到她 好吗 |
[06:55] | Kelly. What are you doing? | 凯利 你要干什么 |
[06:58] | Nothing, I’m–I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[07:00] | Well, you look like a man on a mission to me. | 我看你一副下定决心的样子 |
[07:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna find my sister. I have an idea. | 我必须找到我妹妹 我想到办法了 |
[07:13] | Call the cops. Let them handle it. | 报警 让他们来处理 |
[07:15] | Shay, if you were missing, | 夏伊 如果你失踪了 |
[07:17] | would you want me to sit around here waiting for… | 你希望我坐着干等吗 |
[07:23] | No, I’d… | 不 我… |
[07:25] | I’d want you out there. I-I just– | 我想让你去 只是… |
[07:28] | Be careful, would you? | 一定注意安全 好吗 |
[07:41] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[07:44] | Like us all. | 跟我们一样 |
[07:46] | Wishing he could do more, and feeling useless. | 懊悔自己没能保护好她 觉得自己没用 |
[07:49] | Listen, I know we made dinner plans | 我知道我们约好去吃晚饭 |
[07:50] | so you can meet my friends, but it can wait. | 让你和我朋友见面 但是不用急 |
[07:55] | No, let’s keep it. | 不 不用改计划 |
[07:57] | – I could use something normal. – Yeah? | -我想做点正常的事放松一下 -真的吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:01] | So you’re not nervous to meet my friends? | 要见我的朋友们 你不紧张吗 |
[08:07] | Not until just now. | 本来不紧张的 |
[08:12] | Why would anybody target a firefighter’s sister? | 为什么会有人想伤害消防员的妹妹 |
[08:14] | I mean, we’re the good guys. | 我们可是好人啊 |
[08:16] | Sometimes the world is upside down | 有时世界是颠倒的 |
[08:18] | and there’s no reason why. | 根本没有理由 |
[08:22] | Big dog’s out today. | 今天来大人物了 |
[08:24] | Deputy District Chief Lionel Jones, | 副区长莱昂内尔·琼斯 |
[08:26] | Rebecca Jones’s dad. | 丽贝卡·琼斯的父亲 |
[08:29] | That right? | 是吗 |
[08:31] | All her brothers are lieutenants too. | 她的兄弟们都是副队 |
[08:33] | CFD runs in her blood. | 她天生就是做消防员的 |
[08:35] | Probably explains why she’s aced every test. | 怪不得她每场测试都那么出色 |
[08:37] | Huh, yeah. I’m sure that’s it. | 是啊 肯定是这样 |
[08:51] | – Tommy. – Yeah, hey. | -汤米 -你好 |
[08:53] | Oh, the fireman. | 你是那个消防员 |
[08:54] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:56] | – I’m sorry, I ca– – Come here. | -抱歉 我… -你出来 |
[08:58] | I need your help like you needed help | 知道我为什么找你吗 |
[08:59] | when Keeler was beating your ass before I jumped in. | 当时基勒揍你时 我帮了你 |
[09:02] | My sister went missing after that. | 后来我妹妹就失踪了 |
[09:04] | – What? – Keeler came by the next day, | -什么 -基勒第二天来 |
[09:06] | – and he took her. – Dude– | -把她带走了 -哥们 |
[09:09] | – My sister is gone. – He will kill me, man! | -我妹妹不见了 -他会杀了我的 |
[09:11] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听我说 |
[09:13] | You have my word, Tommy. Nothing came from you. | 我向你保证 汤米 我会保密的 |
[09:15] | Who do I see? | 我该去找谁 |
[09:19] | Jack Gatens was there that night for Keeler. | 那晚杰克·盖顿斯去找基勒了 |
[09:22] | Okay, now Gatens lays low, | 现在盖顿斯很低调 |
[09:23] | so the cops might not know him. | 所以警察可能不知道他 |
[09:25] | But Keeler can’t scratch himself without Jack, okay? He’d know. | 但基勒跟杰克的关系很好 他会知道的 |
[09:29] | – Where’s he stay? – Next to a money store. | -他住在哪里 -一家金融公司旁边 |
[09:32] | Okay? Polk and Western. | 叫波尔克和韦斯顿 |
[09:42] | Gatens. | 盖顿斯 |
[09:48] | Where’s Katie? | 凯蒂在哪里 |
[09:52] | You want me to ask again? | 你要我再问一次吗 |
[09:53] | Ask away, boy scout. | 随你问 童子军 |
[10:09] | I can do this all morning, but this ends now. | 我可以把你揍一上午 但你最好快点开口 |
[10:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[10:17] | Next one doesn’t miss. | 下次不会打偏的 |
[10:25] | Lindsay, I know where she is. | 琳德赛 我知道她在哪里了 |
[11:09] | It was Keeler, | 是基勒干的 |
[11:11] | the guy from the blackout. | 就是停电时在消防局闹事的那个人 |
[11:14] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:17] | I could see under his hood when… | 我从兜帽下看到了他的脸 当时… |
[11:23] | when he was… | 当时他… |
[11:30] | When he was what? | 当时他在干什么 |
[11:34] | Kelly, can I talk to her alone for a minute? | 凯利 能让我们俩单独谈谈吗 |
[11:44] | I love you, Katie, okay? | 我爱你 凯蒂 好吗 |
[11:53] | Mrs. Nolan, she’s– she’s okay. | 诺兰太太 她没事 |
[11:56] | Her life was going along just fine until you came into it, | 在你出现之前 她一直过得很好 |
[12:00] | just like Benny, wrecking everything that’s good. | 就像本尼一样 你会毁掉一切美好的事物 |
[12:04] | Maybe if you’d paid your daughter a tenth | 如果你对你女儿的关心 |
[12:05] | as much attention as you did the volleyball twins, | 能赶上对排球双胞胎关心的十分之一 |
[12:07] | you’d actually know her. | 你就会真正了解她了 |
[12:18] | What’d he do to her? | 他对她做了什么 |
[12:22] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[12:33] | Is she… | 她是不是… |
[12:35] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[12:37] | She’s banged up, but she’s okay. | 她受伤了 但没有大碍 |
[12:40] | You should go see her. | 你该去看看她 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:51] | She, uh…probably needs some time, so… | 不过 她也许需要一些时间 所以… |
[12:57] | maybe later. | 我以后去吧 |
[13:08] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[13:10] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[13:12] | I just got to get through this damn test | 我得在七分钟内 |
[13:13] | in seven minutes, right? How hard can that be? | 完成那项该死的测试 对吗 那能有多难 |
[13:16] | I mean, it’s not like I’ve actually ever | 反正我之前又… |
[13:19] | made it before. | 没成功过 |
[13:19] | Stop. Hey, hey. | 别这样 |
[13:23] | Look, you can do this. | 你做得到的 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:30] | Oh, hey, how was your check-up? | 对了 身体检查怎么样 |
[13:33] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切正常 |
[13:36] | You just have to concentrate on what you have to do at the academy. | 你专注于消防学院里的训练就好 |
[13:51] | So I come running out, stripping my gear off, | 所以我跑了出去 脱下了装备 |
[13:55] | and I mean all of it, | 所有装备一件不剩 |
[13:58] | and as I’m standing there buck naked | 然后我一丝不挂地站在那里 |
[14:00] | getting hosed down, I look over, | 冲着水 我往旁边一看 |
[14:02] | and there is a live news camera looking right at me. | 有个新闻直播摄像头正对着我 |
[14:05] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:07] | They blurred out all the important parts | 十点播出的新闻中 |
[14:08] | for the 10:00 broadcast, but you get the picture. | 重要部位打了马赛克 不过你们懂的 |
[14:11] | 10 bucks says that that raw footage | 赌十块 那段原始视频 |
[14:12] | is still on the Internet, babe. | 还在网上 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | Aall I need is for my boy Jimmy to see that. | 我只需要让我家吉米看看 |
[14:17] | You have kids, Wallace? | 你有孩子吗 华莱士 |
[14:19] | Yes, a stepson, previous marriage. | 是啊 是个继子 前妻的 |
[14:22] | You were married before? | 你之前结过婚吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[14:27] | Twice, actually. | 其实结过两次 |
[14:35] | Um, can you imagine the trouble that we would’ve | 如果我们小时候有带摄像头的手机 |
[14:38] | gotten into if we had camera phones when we were kids? | 肯定会惹上不少麻烦吧 |
[14:41] | Girl, don’t even start. | 妹子 别提了 |
[14:44] | Hey, Clarke, another drink? | 克拉克 再来一杯吗 |
[14:45] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:48] | How about you boys? Some more milk? | 你们两位呢 再来点牛奶吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, if you don’t mind. | 对 如果你不介意的话 |
[14:52] | You know, this is a bar. | 其实呢 这里是酒吧 |
[14:54] | It’s not a Chuck E. Cheese. | 不是乳饮品店 |
[14:55] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[14:56] | Jeff’s had enough. We should go. | 杰夫喝够了 我们走吧 |
[14:58] | No. Tonight’s on me. | 不用 今晚我请 |
[15:00] | All right, I got the tip. | 好吧 我来付小费 |
[15:02] | This is a small tab. | 我们消费得不多 |
[15:06] | Baseball tickets, seriously? | 棒球比赛门票 不是吧你 |
[15:08] | Hockey. | 是冰球 |
[15:09] | You know, some people tip with actual money | 你知道吗 有些人会用现金付小费 |
[15:12] | so that other people can pay for things, like rent. | 好让服务员用来支付一些东西 比如还租金 |
[15:15] | Okay, let’s go, guys. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[15:17] | See you on shift. | 工作时见 |
[15:22] | Yeah, thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢了 |
[15:23] | Hey, do you have any idea who those guys were? | 你知道那些人是谁吗 |
[15:26] | Clarke’s boy scout buddies? | 克拉克在童子军时的兄弟吗 |
[15:28] | That was Brent Seabrook and Duncan Keith | 那是芝加哥黑鹰队里的布兰特·西布罗克 |
[15:29] | from the Blackhawks! | 和邓肯·基斯 |
[15:31] | Great. So they’re cheap too. | 哦 反正是一群穷鬼 |
[15:34] | Are you–they– | 你说真的吗 他们可是… |
[15:37] | We are all relieved that Katie is safe, | 凯蒂安全了 我们都很欣慰 |
[15:42] | but this Keeler, long as he’s out there, | 但只要基勒还逍遥法外 |
[15:45] | we need to stay vigilant, | 我们就得保持警惕 |
[15:47] | so be aware of your surroundings. | 随时注意周边情况 |
[15:51] | Ambulance 61, person in distress, | 61号救护车 有人受困 |
[15:54] | 2200 west Franklin. | 富兰克林西街2200 |
[15:57] | So I heard you’re thinking about having | 听说你考虑在莫利酒吧 |
[15:59] | a lesbo night at Molly’s. | 来个拉拉之夜 |
[16:01] | Eh. Yeah, I’m having second thoughts. | 是啊 不过我现在开始犹豫了 |
[16:03] | I mean, lesbians are notoriously light drinkers. | 拉拉们通常都不擅长喝酒 |
[16:06] | You really got to pack ’em in to break even. | 得来很多人才能不亏本 |
[16:07] | Hmm, I did not know that. | 是吗 我都不知道呢 |
[16:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:15] | You just seem unusually interested. | 你似乎很感兴趣 |
[16:18] | I am not interested. | 我才没兴趣 |
[16:22] | Are you thinking about coming out to me, Rafferty? | 你在考虑跟我出柜吗 拉弗蒂 |
[16:24] | – Because if you are– – Just drive. | -如果是的话… -开你的车吧 |
[16:28] | Over here, quick. | 在这边 快点 |
[16:31] | – What is your name, sir? – His name’s Jacob. | -你叫什么名字 先生 -他叫杰克布 |
[16:33] | All right, jacob, do you have a history of asthma, | 杰克布 你有没有哮喘病史 |
[16:35] | COPD, medication, inhalers? | 慢性阻塞性肺病史 是否用过药物和助吸器 |
[16:38] | No…no…no. | 没有 |
[16:41] | None of that. | 都没有 |
[16:45] | We’re just trying to help you, okay? | 我们是想帮你 |
[16:47] | I told you no– no 911. | 我跟你说了 别报警 |
[16:51] | No what? | 什么 |
[16:52] | He’s praying. | 他在祈祷 |
[16:54] | He prays a lot. | 他经常祈祷 |
[16:57] | Jacob, are you declining treatment | 杰克布 你是因为宗教原因 |
[16:59] | for religious reasons? | 拒绝接受治疗吗 |
[17:02] | Okay, I understand, all right? | 好的 我完全理解 |
[17:04] | And I respect your beliefs. | 我很尊重你的信仰 |
[17:06] | I do, but, look, the law says that if we’re called, | 真的 但是法律规定一旦出警 |
[17:10] | we’ve got to check your vitals. | 我们必须对你进行基础检查 |
[17:12] | You don’t want us to get written up, do you? | 你也不希望我们被人举报吧 |
[17:15] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[17:17] | All right, Jacob, just let us do this, | 好的 杰克布 等我们做完检查 |
[17:18] | and we’ll get out of your hair, all right? | 就不打扰你了 好吗 |
[17:21] | Breathe slow, slow. | 慢慢呼吸 慢点 |
[17:24] | All right, I’m hearing rales. He’s filling with liquid. | 我听到回音了 他肺内有液体 |
[17:26] | Okay, Jacob, Jacob, you’re experience pulmonary edema. | 杰克布 杰克布 你现在发生了肺水肿 |
[17:31] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[17:33] | If you don’t let us help you, you will die. | 如果不让我们帮你 你会死的 |
[17:35] | It’s his–it’s his will. | 这是 这是上帝的旨意 |
[17:39] | Do something! | 救救他啊 |
[17:41] | We can’t, okay? We don’t have consent. | 我们也没办法 没有病人同意 |
[17:43] | Jacob, look at me. This is what’s happening, okay? | 杰克布 看着我 情况是这样的 |
[17:45] | Your lungs, they are filling with fluid, all right? | 你的肺 开始充满液体 你懂吗 |
[17:48] | You’re drowning from the inside, | 就像是从身体内部开始呛水 |
[17:50] | and in one minute, your heart’s gonna stop. | 一分钟后 你的心脏会停跳 |
[17:52] | Do you get me? | 你懂吗 |
[17:53] | This is the last minute of your life. | 这是你生命的最后一分钟 |
[17:56] | Let us save you. | 让我们救你吧 |
[17:58] | All I need is a nod. | 我只需要你点头 |
[18:02] | Okay, okay, that’s a nod. Get a line in. | 好了 他点头了 插管子吧 |
[18:05] | – No, Rafferty, I don’t think– – He wants to survive. | -拉弗蒂 我觉得他 -他想活下来 |
[18:10] | Ma’am, we just need you to hold him down for us, okay? | 女士 请您帮我们按住他 好吗 |
[18:17] | – All right, line’s in. – Great. | -好的 插好了 -好 |
[18:18] | Draw 80 milligrams of furosemide. | 注入80毫克利尿磺胺 |
[18:21] | I can’t get the nitro in. | 他不愿意吃硝基药物 |
[18:26] | He’s going into v-tach. We got to get him down. | 他开始室颤了 得扶他下来 |
[18:29] | – Help me lower him? – Yup. | -帮我扶着他 -好 |
[18:30] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[18:31] | Now, get that pillow under his head. | 把那个枕头放在他头下面 |
[18:34] | Ready, push it now. | 好 立马注入 |
[18:45] | Okay, let’s get you some air, sir. | 好了 请尽快呼吸 先生 |
[18:52] | Some people need help, | 有些人真的需要帮助 |
[18:55] | even when they don’t realize it. | 有时候他们自己都意识不到 |
[19:05] | Uh, not so fast, Christopher. | 先别走 克里斯托弗 |
[19:08] | This just in from headquarters for you. | 这是总部给你的 |
[19:11] | For me? | 给我的 |
[19:12] | Says “Christopher Herrmann” on the front, doesn’t it? | 上面写着”克里斯托弗·赫尔曼” 不是吗 |
[19:17] | That it does. | 确实 |
[19:27] | Hey, just wanted to say how happy I am Katie’s okay. | 凯蒂能平安没事 我真的很高兴 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[19:35] | Say, um… | 还有… |
[19:37] | Gabby said she’s been struggling with the timed test. | 加比说限时测试让她很头疼 |
[19:39] | Didn’t you at some point or another? | 你不是也会紧张吗 |
[19:41] | No, I set the course record. | 不紧张 纪录都是我创下的呢 |
[19:45] | Actually, pretty sure that was me. | 我记得记录是我创下的 |
[19:47] | Yeah, yeah, right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[19:48] | No, she’s– she’s holding her own. You’d be proud. | 其实 她做得挺好 你该为她自豪 |
[19:52] | All right, good. | 那就好 |
[19:55] | How you feeling, by the way? | 对了 你感觉如何 |
[19:57] | Doc said I’m 100%. | 医生说我完全没问题 |
[20:01] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[20:16] | Please, my daughter’s trapped in there! | 快点 我女儿被困住了 |
[20:21] | All right, we got one in the back, possible neck trauma. | 后面有人被困 颈部似乎受了伤 |
[20:23] | All right, backup ambulance on its way. | 好的 后备救护车已经在路上了 |
[20:24] | Otis, stabilize her. | 奥蒂斯 把她稳定住 |
[20:27] | Truck, get all extinguishers ready. | 云梯队 准备好所有灭火器 |
[20:28] | On it, chief. | 马上 队长 |
[20:29] | Hi, what’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么名字 |
[20:31] | – Nicole. – Nicole, I’m Brian. | -妮可 -妮可 我叫布莱恩 |
[20:34] | Nicole, I’m gonna wrap this around your neck, okay? | 妮可 我把这个围到你脖子上好吗 |
[20:36] | It’ll keep you safe. | 这个可以保护你 |
[20:37] | Okay, good. Careful, careful. | 好 很好 小心 |
[20:39] | Now, Nicole, if you don’t mind me saying, | 妮可 我跟你说 |
[20:43] | your hat looks a lot like a snowmobile. | 你头上方那玩意就像辆摩托雪橇 |
[20:45] | How about we remove it for you, okay? | 要不我们帮你拿掉吧 |
[20:52] | Uh, we gotta move this thing now. | 我们得抓紧把东西移开 |
[20:56] | Mills, grab the chains. | 米尔斯 去拿锁链 |
[20:57] | Yeah, on it. | 马上 |
[21:01] | I’m not going anywhere, okay? | 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[21:08] | Chief, we got fuel in here. | 队长 这里面汽油泄漏了 |
[21:11] | Mouch, Herrmann, cover Otis. | 穆奇 赫尔曼 掩护奥蒂斯 |
[21:15] | Here. | 拿来了 |
[21:22] | Come on, let’s get this thing moving. | 加把劲 我们把东西移开 |
[21:26] | All right, we’re hooked! | 好了 铁链都栓好了 |
[21:29] | Hey, you ready, Otis? | 准备好了吗 奥蒂斯 |
[21:31] | All right, Nicole, this party’s getting a little boring. | 妮可 这个派对变得有点无聊了 |
[21:35] | What do you say we blow this joint? | 我们一起离开怎么样 |
[21:37] | All right, nice and slow. | 好了 你们悠着点 |
[21:55] | Otis, get out of there! | 奥蒂斯 快出来 |
[21:58] | Here we go. | 快走 |
[22:06] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[22:09] | Careful with her. | 小心点 |
[22:20] | Chief. | 队长 |
[22:21] | Hell of a job out there today. | 今天真是辛苦了 |
[22:24] | I know the last few days have not been easy. | 我知道这几天你不好过 |
[22:28] | About that… | 那件事 |
[22:31] | I think I need a couple hours. | 我需要自己一个人想想 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:14] | Hey, you wanted to see me, chief? | 你找我吗 队长 |
[23:15] | Hey, yeah, come on in. | 对 进来 |
[23:17] | Um…it’s safety day over at the elementary. | 今天是小学生安全日 |
[23:21] | You ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, yeah, set up. Ready to go. | 一切就绪 随时出发 |
[23:24] | Good. That is a good thing. | 好 去教育小学生可是好事 |
[23:26] | It is. | 确实是 |
[23:29] | I, um… | 我… |
[23:31] | saw Donna earlier. | 之前看到堂娜了 |
[23:34] | – Things okay? – Yeah. | -你们还好吗 -还好 |
[23:37] | Too okay. | 好过头了 |
[23:39] | Too okay? | 好过头 |
[23:40] | Relationships… | 我跟人在一起 |
[23:42] | always end up screwing that stuff up. | 最后总是搞砸 |
[23:44] | It’s in my DNA, I guess. | 可能我天性如此吧 |
[23:48] | I haven’t even spoken to Jimmy in months. | 我都好几个月没跟吉米说话了 |
[23:51] | So call him. | 那就打电话给他 |
[23:53] | I’m sure he’d love to hear from you. | 他接到你的电话一定会高兴的 |
[23:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:13] | Yeah, Jimmy. Wallace | 吉米 我是华莱士 |
[24:15] | Uh-huh. How you doing? | 你最近好吗 |
[24:21] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:25] | I know I been pretty… | 我知道我最近… |
[24:27] | pretty out of touch. | 最近没怎么联系你 |
[24:32] | Yeah. We’ll talk. | 好 我们谈谈 |
[24:46] | Oh, Shay, I almost forgot. | 夏伊 我差点忘了 |
[24:48] | How was your first night holding down the bar? | 你去酒吧当值第一天怎么样 |
[24:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:54] | Okay, new rule: cash tips only, | 我说一下新规矩 小费只能给现金 |
[24:56] | not things like tickets to outdoor hockey games | 以后不要给我什么三月份在芝加哥举行的 |
[24:58] | in March in Chicago. | 室外冰球比赛门票 |
[24:59] | Oh, these are for the NHL stadium series | 这可是国家冰球联盟的比赛 |
[25:03] | at Soldier Field, center ice. | 军人体育场的中间位置呢 |
[25:06] | I will gladly relieve you of those. | 我很乐意帮你用掉 |
[25:08] | Not so fast. The tip was left at Molly’s. | 你们别急 这是留在莫利的小费 |
[25:10] | Partners get first crack. | 当然是合伙人优先 |
[25:11] | Those sell for like 800 bucks apiece. | 那门票一张可值800块呢 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | Bidding starts there. Who wants them? | 800块开始竞标 谁想要 |
[25:17] | This lady needs a new pair of shoes. | 我还想买双新鞋呢 |
[25:19] | Too rich for my blood. | 太贵了买不起 |
[25:22] | Fine. I’ll just sell them online. | 好吧 那我拿到网上去卖 |
[25:24] | Then I’ll make a date with Jimmy Choo. | 卖了钱再去跟我的周仰杰[鞋子品牌]约会 |
[25:26] | Jimmy who? | 跟谁 |
[25:28] | Who tips with tickets like those? | 谁给小费给的门票 |
[25:30] | Oh, Clarke’s buddies, Duncan Keith | 克拉克的朋友 邓肯·基斯 |
[25:32] | and Brent Seabrook, that’s who. | 布兰特·西布罗克 就是他们 |
[25:35] | Wow, aren’t you full of mysteries? | 你真是谜一样的男人啊 |
[25:39] | Yup. | 对 |
[25:53] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:54] | I’m under review. | 我正在接受审查 |
[25:56] | Jacob, our devout friend, he just filed a complaint. | 我们那位虔诚的朋友杰克布他起诉了 |
[26:00] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[26:01] | Yeah, well, that detail doesn’t really seem to matter. | 这种细节问题好像不重要 |
[26:05] | Well, we’re gonna appeal. | 那我们上诉 |
[26:06] | – Shay… – No! | -夏伊 -不行 |
[26:08] | I’ll shout it from the rooftops if I have to. | 有必要的话我会跟全世界人民大声说的 |
[26:10] | Let’s just see how this plays out. | 我们先静观其变 |
[26:15] | Final time trial starts now. | 最终测试开始 |
[26:58] | Next obstacle. | 下一障碍 |
[27:10] | Uhh! Stuck! | 卡住了 |
[27:12] | – Damn it! – Here, I got it. | -搞什么 -我帮你 |
[27:16] | – Thanks. – Go! | -谢谢 -快去 |
[27:46] | Yeah, good job, Jones! | 干得漂亮 琼斯 |
[27:49] | Let’s go, Dawson. You lost time. move it. | 加把劲 道森 时间不多了 快 |
[28:06] | You got it, Dawson! | 加油 道森 |
[28:07] | – Come on, Dawson, let’s go! – Dawson. | -加油 道森 快点 -道森加油 |
[28:08] | Come on! Go! Go! | 快点 加油 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[28:30] | Dad, this is Gabriela Dawson. | 爸爸 这是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[28:34] | – Chief. – Don’t get up.. | -队长 -不用起身 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry to see you didn’t pass. | 很遗憾你没有通过测试 |
[28:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[28:40] | Well, CFD’s not right for everyone. | 芝加哥消防局并不适合所有人 |
[28:44] | Best you know now what you’re capable of. | 最重要的是你现在知道自己的能力了 |
[28:47] | That’s what I’ve been trying to teach my daughter. | 这刚好是我一直想教会我女儿的 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry about that. | 我深表遗憾 |
[29:00] | He didn’t want me to pass either. | 他也不想让我通过的 |
[29:03] | He thinks that the only thing female firefighters | 他觉得唯一适合女消防员处理的 |
[29:06] | are fit to handle are male firefighters. | 只有男消防员 |
[29:10] | What an asshole. | 混蛋 |
[29:12] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[29:16] | That’s why I cheated. | 所以我才作弊 |
[29:19] | I can’t let him win. | 我不能让他赢 |
[29:42] | You’re up early. | 你起的真早啊 |
[29:44] | Fourth grade progress reports know no master. | 校长也得为四年级进度报告奔波啊 |
[29:49] | Listen, I don’t want to pile it on, | 我不想小题大做 |
[29:51] | but my parents are in town Sunday. | 但是周末我父母要来 |
[29:54] | – Donna… – I just thought | -堂娜 -我觉得 |
[29:55] | things were going so well, why not? | 既然我们这么顺利 去见见吧 |
[29:59] | Things are going well. They are. | 一切顺利 确实如此 |
[30:02] | That’s because I’m really good at this part, | 那是因为我真的很擅长这部分 |
[30:05] | the beginnings of relationships, | 擅长开始一段感情 |
[30:08] | but eventually I always find a way to… | 但是最后我总会想到办法 |
[30:12] | destroy them. | 毁掉一切 |
[30:15] | The past is the past, Wallace. | 过去的事已经过去了 华莱士 |
[30:18] | Yeah, 10, 20 years ago, I’d have told myself that too, | 一二十年前 我也是这么跟自己说的 |
[30:21] | but I’ve seen the pain I’ve caused. | 但是我见识过自己给别人带来的痛苦 |
[30:23] | Two marriages, | 两段婚姻 |
[30:24] | a stepson who barely wants anything to do with me. | 一个几乎不愿与我有任何关系的养子 |
[30:28] | I got a lot of baggage, Donna, | 我身上的累赘太多了 堂娜 |
[30:30] | and I can’t put you through that. | 我不能拖累你 |
[30:33] | I won’t. | 我不会那么做的 |
[30:34] | Don’t you think I can decide that for myself? | 这个让我自己做决定好吗 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:08] | Three-month suspension. | 三个月停职查看 |
[31:10] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[31:11] | Did–did you tell them the whole story? | 你告诉他们整个事情的经过了吗 |
[31:13] | I told them what happened, that I didn’t wait for consent. | 我说了 我说我没有征得病人同意 |
[31:17] | But it was more complicated than that. | 但是事情没这么简单啊 |
[31:18] | No, it wasn’t. | 是没这么简单 |
[31:21] | Anyway, it’s done. | 不过都结束了 |
[31:22] | Okay, what about an appeal? | 那上诉呢 |
[31:25] | I requested Dawson to replace me as P.I.C. | 我请求道森代替我做医护主管 |
[31:29] | Shay… | 夏伊 |
[31:32] | I’ve spent the last six months trying to bring | 我花了半年时间想让我未婚夫 |
[31:34] | my fiance back from the grave. | 起死回生 |
[31:38] | I need some time. | 我需要时间 |
[31:42] | Okay, but there are better ways than getting | 好 但除了停职查看外 |
[31:44] | your ass suspended, you know? | 还有其他方法啊 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:49] | But you and me would have eventually gotten into | 但最终你我二人 |
[31:52] | a huge fight sooner or later, you know, | 迟早会大吵一架 |
[31:55] | ending in an ugly divorce, and the whole thing. | 然后撕破脸离婚之类的 |
[31:59] | True. You’re probably right. | 确实 你可能是对的 |
[32:03] | Okay, well, I’m gonna give you a hug now. | 那我现在要给你个拥抱 |
[32:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:16] | – Hello? – Kelly. | -喂 -凯利 |
[32:18] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你肯定想看看这个 |
[32:20] | Where? | 你在哪里 |
[32:23] | I’m moving into position. | 准备就位 |
[32:26] | How is your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[32:31] | She’s hanging in there. | 还在医院接受治疗 |
[32:35] | What happened to your hands? | 你的手怎么回事 |
[32:40] | Training. | 训练不小心弄的 |
[32:43] | Car’s pulling in. | 车来了 |
[32:49] | Here we go. | 行动 |
[32:51] | We’ll wait for your move, Erin. | 我们等你行动 艾琳 |
[32:59] | Go, go, go! | 上 快上 |
[33:05] | Hands on the dash! | 手放在仪表盘上 |
[33:07] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[33:09] | Get ’em out! On the dash! | 手拿出 放在仪表盘上 |
[33:12] | Let’s see your hands. | 手伸出来让我们看到 |
[33:13] | Driver and passenger, open your doors! | 司机和乘客都把车门打开 |
[33:16] | Open ’em! Hands out! | 打开车门 伸出手来 |
[33:17] | Slowly! | 慢慢来 |
[33:20] | Passenger, open the door! | 副驾驶也把车门打开 |
[33:23] | Put your hands out where I can see ’em. Up! | 把手放在我看得见的地方 举起来 |
[33:37] | Turn around! | 转过身去 |
[33:42] | That was for Katie. | 这是替凯蒂打的 |
[34:10] | I’m just here for a few minutes. | 我就来待几分钟看看 |
[34:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:13] | Actually, I owe you an apology. | 其实我该向你道歉 |
[34:16] | The other day, I was the mother of a very badly hurt | 那天我只是个受了伤的 |
[34:20] | 21-year-old daughter. | 21岁女孩的母亲 |
[34:21] | No, I understand, and I’m sorry too. | 我理解 我也很抱歉 |
[34:25] | What I said… | 我之前说的 |
[34:26] | Was right. | 都对 |
[34:30] | I’ll admit | 我承认 |
[34:31] | I have not always been the most attentive mother, | 我没有尽到一个母亲该尽的责任 |
[34:35] | but that is gonna change. | 但以后我会改的 |
[34:38] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[34:44] | Kelly, before you go in there… | 凯利 你进去前 |
[34:48] | there’s something else you should know. | 我还有事想跟你说 |
[34:54] | – Hey! – Hey, sis. | -老哥 -妹子 |
[34:57] | So… | 你看你 |
[35:00] | Heard they’re busting you loose tomorrow. | 听说他们明天就放你出院了 |
[35:01] | Yeah, all the way to Colorado. | 是啊 我要一路疯玩到科罗拉多 |
[35:05] | It’s good, really. | 这样挺好的 真的 |
[35:07] | Like, my mom was sincere. | 我妈比以前更关心我了 |
[35:10] | Every time I close my eyes or I try to read a magazine | 每次我闭上眼睛或者想看杂志 |
[35:15] | or just do anything it all, | 或者想干点什么时 |
[35:18] | it all comes flooding back. | 一切就会重新涌现 |
[35:23] | Time away is the right thing, Kelly. | 我暂时离开一段时间也好 凯利 |
[35:30] | You tell Otis? | 跟奥蒂斯说了吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[35:34] | Take care of him for me, okay? | 帮我照顾好他 好吗 |
[35:57] | Whoa! You got that? | 你能搞定吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 能 绝对没问题 |
[36:01] | And… | 大家看 |
[36:02] | shazam! | 搞定了 |
[36:05] | Hey, buddy, look who’s joined us. | 大家快看谁来了 |
[36:12] | Glad you made it. | 你能来太好了 |
[36:14] | Grab a hammer. | 去拿把锤子吧 |
[36:33] | You’re gonna retake it. | 你要再试一次 |
[36:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:38] | Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. | 也许我命中就该如此 |
[36:41] | Listen, you’re disappointed. | 听我说 你现在很失落 |
[36:44] | That’s gonna pass. | 但这都会过去的 |
[36:46] | Deep down, are you a firefighter or not? | 你内心深处还认为自己是个消防员吗 |
[36:51] | You’re a firefighter? | 你是消防员吗 |
[36:59] | Not yet, but just wait. | 现在还不算 时机未到而已 |
[37:08] | What’s up, bud? Here you go, Nathan. | 还好吗兄弟 给你 内森 |
[37:11] | Thanks for coming, Kelly. | 谢谢你能来 凯利 |
[37:14] | Yeah, are you kidding me? | 当然要来了 你在开玩笑吗 |
[37:14] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我无论如何都不会错过的 |
[37:17] | So where are those supposed to go? | 那他们要去哪儿 |
[37:21] | We got a surprise for you. Come on. | 我们给你们准备了个惊喜 来吧 |
[37:31] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[37:33] | You’ll see. | 看看就知道了 |
[37:38] | All right, everybody, gather ’round. | 好了 大家伙都聚过来 |
[37:41] | Hey, guys, come on down here. | 孩子们 到这里来 |
[37:46] | How y’all doing? | 你们都还好吗 |
[37:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:50] | A few weeks ago, | 几个星期之前 |
[37:52] | our firehouse was in danger of being shut down, | 我们的消防队面临解散危机 |
[37:56] | and it would’ve been | 如果不是这个手无寸铁小家伙 |
[37:57] | if this little man hadn’t come by armed with nothing | 拿着一壶热汤想到了主意帮我们 |
[38:00] | but a thermos of soup and an idea. | 我们可能早就解散了 |
[38:05] | When we found out that your school had lost its library, | 当我们发现你们学校没了图书馆时 |
[38:09] | it was our honor to build you a new one. | 我们很荣幸 给你们建了一座新的 |
[38:13] | 内森·马克斯 诚挚感谢你的51号消防队建 | |
[38:20] | You did this for us? | 你为我们建了这个吗 |
[38:21] | Yeah, we all did. | 是我们一起建的 |
[38:24] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:27] | Well, come on! Come in and have a look. | 来吧 进来看看 |
[38:30] | Hey, that library’s gonna need new books, you know. | 这图书馆里还需要点新书 你知道的吧 |
[38:33] | Yup. Bye-bye, Jimmy. | 是啊 再见了 我的新鞋 |
[38:42] | A couple beers, please. | 给我几瓶啤酒 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Beers, huh? | 要啤酒是吧 |
[38:45] | Ooh, the boy scouts are really stepping out. | 你的童子军伙伴们玩得可真开心啊 |
[38:51] | All right, all right. | 好 大家看过来 |
[38:53] | Here we go. Raffle time! | 现在是 抽奖时间 |
[38:56] | Okay, here we go. | 开始抽了 |
[38:58] | And the hockey tickets go to 1-2… | 获得冰球票的是 12 |
[39:04] | -2 -9 – 2! – 9! | |
[39:12] | Well, okay. | 好的 |
[39:13] | Well, I want to thank you all for coming | 我想要感谢大家的到来 |
[39:15] | and raising money to buy books for the new library. | 感谢大家为新图书馆买书集资 |
[39:21] | You know, sometimes people need a little help, | 有时候 人们会需要一些帮助 |
[39:25] | whether they know it or not, | 不管他们有没有意识到这一点 |
[39:29] | so…thanks. | 所以 谢谢大家 |
[39:30] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[39:32] | Right. A little bird told me | 对了 一个消息灵通的人告诉我 |
[39:34] | that Herrmann’s Lieutenant test results came back. | 赫尔曼的副队长测试结果出来了 |
[39:38] | Care to share, Christopher? | 来和我们分享一下吗 克里斯托弗 |
[39:41] | Oh, okay. No? | 好吧 不来 |
[39:43] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[39:51] | I got a 70… | 我得到70分 |
[39:54] | which means I passed! | 也就是说我通过测试了 |
[40:04] | – Well done, man. – Kind of. “C,” C-plus. | -太棒了兄弟 -属于C等 C+ |
[40:08] | That’s right. Good enough. | 对的 够好了 |
[40:11] | Thanks for your enthusiasm. | 谢谢你们如此热情 |
[40:13] | Congratulations, brother. | 恭喜你了 兄弟 |
[40:19] | So Jeff’s filled us in on everything | 杰夫跟我们说了 |
[40:21] | you’ve been doing for the school. | 你为学校所做的一切 |
[40:24] | We talked about it, | 我们谈了谈 |
[40:25] | and we think you deserve another tip. | 觉得应该再给你一次小费 |
[40:28] | Now, don’t go selling those ones. | 别把这些也卖了 |
[40:29] | These are for Molly’s owners only. | 这些是给莫利酒吧的所有者的 |
[40:31] | We’d like you guys to be our guests at the game. | 我们希望你们能来观看比赛 |
[40:33] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:34] | Seriously, thank you. That’s so sweet. | 真的 谢谢你们 这真是太贴心了 |
[40:36] | You bet. | 那当然 |
[40:44] | I just had to get off my foot. | 脚有点累了 |
[40:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:48] | Yeah, more than ever. | 好极了 |
[40:49] | I’m ready to do this. | 我已经准备好了 |
[40:52] | Listen, um… | 听我说 |
[40:54] | After the fight with Keeler’s guy, | 在和基勒的手下打了一架之后 |
[40:57] | my ear started bleeding. | 我的耳朵就开始流血 |
[40:59] | There was some swelling around the first injury. | 那是因为第一次受伤的地方有肿块 |
[41:01] | Doc cleared me for work, | 医生同意我继续工作了 |
[41:04] | but she said next time I might not be so lucky. | 但她说下次我可能就不会这么走运了 |
[41:09] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么都不告诉我 |
[41:10] | I didn’t want to take away from your focus on the academy. | 我不想在你专心学院的事时分心 |
[41:13] | Matt… | 马特 |
[41:14] | This is just a job. | 这不过是份工作而已 |
[41:15] | What we have is everything. | 而我们的感情对我来说才是一切 |
[41:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:19] | Never again. Promise. | 我再也不会这样了 我发誓 |
[41:22] | Gabriela, lieutenant Casey? | 加布里埃拉 凯西副队长 |
[41:25] | Lieutenant Casey, I’m Rebecca Jones. | 凯西副队长 我是丽贝卡·琼斯 |
[41:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:28] | We just got our assignments, | 我刚收到任命 |
[41:29] | and I’m the new candidate on truck 81. | 我是81号云梯车的新后备队员 |
[41:32] | Oh! Great, welcome. | 太棒了 欢迎你 |
[41:40] | Kelly, listen, I don’t know the whole story, | 凯利 听我说 我不知道详情 |
[41:44] | but Keeler’s got a hook in somebody higher up the food chain. | 但基勒上头有人 |
[41:49] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[41:50] | So they’re telling us to cut him loose. | 所以上面让我们放了他 |
[41:53] | Tell them they can go to hell. | 让他们见鬼去吧 |
[41:55] | I did. | 我已经说了 |
[41:57] | But he’s still walking. | 但他还是会被释放 |
[42:02] | You do something, Erin, or I will. | 想想办法 艾琳 不然我就出手了 |