时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Chief Boden, | 博登队长 |
[00:03] | Donna Robbins,from the fire a few days ago. | 我是堂娜·罗宾斯 前几天那场火灾上我们见过 |
[00:06] | Thanks again for all that you did. | 再次感谢你所做的一切 |
[00:10] | I want to ask your sister out. | 我想约你妹妹出去 |
[00:12] | Do I have your permission? | 能得到你的批准吗 |
[00:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[00:16] | What’s your problem? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[00:19] | Hey, Matt, stop. | 马特 住手 |
[00:21] | That was not you last night. | 昨晚你很不正常 |
[00:25] | If we’re gonna do this, you need to be honest with me. | 如果我们要在一起 你要跟我说实话 |
[00:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:46] | I just got a text from my guy down at the dock. | 码头那边刚有人给我发信息了 |
[00:49] | Looks like those hinges you ordered finally came in. | 好像你订的那些铰链终于到了 |
[00:51] | Should keep us on schedule. | 我们可以按计划进行了 |
[00:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[00:56] | Hey, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:58] | I can honestly say this is the first day | 说实话 我第一次感觉 |
[01:00] | I’ve felt 100%. | 状态这么好 |
[01:02] | Glad to hear it. | 那真是太好了 |
[01:13] | I was hoping I could talk to you for a second? | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[01:14] | I need some advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[01:16] | What did Otis do? | 奥蒂斯干什么了 |
[01:17] | – It’s not that. – Good. | -不是他的事 -那就好 |
[01:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | So my boss is opening a new restaurant in New York. | 我老板要在纽约新开一家餐厅 |
[01:31] | And he wanted me to go help set it up. | 他想让我去帮忙张罗 |
[01:35] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[01:37] | Permanently. | 固定工作 |
[01:40] | Permanently? | 固定的啊 |
[01:43] | Sounds like a great opportunity. | 听上去是个很好的机会 |
[01:45] | It is. Yeah, it is. | 确实是个好机会 |
[01:47] | It’s just–like, you and I are working | 可是我们两个 |
[01:49] | on this brother-sister thing and– | 兄妹刚刚相认 |
[01:52] | and I just started seeing Brian | 我也刚跟布莱恩开始 |
[01:53] | who is incredible to me and– | 他对我真的很好 |
[01:59] | If I want this– | 如果我去纽约 |
[02:02] | Am I being Benny? | 我是不是跟本尼一样了 |
[02:04] | Katie, wha– no. No! | 凯蒂 怎么会呢 |
[02:06] | Hey. | 我跟你说 |
[02:08] | Not at all. | 不会的 |
[02:15] | Glad to see I can leave 51 | 我离开51号消防队 |
[02:17] | and everything’s gonna be just where I left it when I get back. | 回来还是一切如旧 真是太好了 |
[02:19] | Yeah, it has been a slow shift. | 是啊 值班的日子真漫长啊 |
[02:21] | We’ve only gone out twice. | 我们一共才出去了两次 |
[02:22] | Oh, be glad. | 知足吧 |
[02:22] | It is cold as hell out there. | 外面真的冷到家了 |
[02:24] | You guys seen Otis and Herrmann? | 你们看到奥蒂斯和赫尔曼了吗 |
[02:26] | Inside. Come on, Ton’. | 在里面 出牌吧 安东 |
[02:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:32] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味儿 |
[02:33] | Impending gastric distress. | 即将胃不适的味道 |
[02:36] | Ha, ha. Very funny. | 哈哈 真搞笑 |
[02:37] | Cruz is cooking? Since when? | 克鲁斯做饭吗 什么时候的事 |
[02:39] | Since Mills jumped the squad, | 自打米尔斯升职进了救援队 |
[02:41] | and we haven’t gotten a replacement candidate. | 我们还没找到代替他的后备队员 |
[02:43] | We all drew straws. | 我们抽签决定的 |
[02:45] | We all lost. | 我们都输了 |
[02:46] | Hey! This is authentic Dominican cuisine, all right? | 我做的可是地道的多米尼加美食好吗 |
[02:48] | Just because you can’t appreciate the aroma | 你们欣赏不了饭菜的香味 |
[02:51] | doesn’t mean that the taste isn’t gonna blow | 并不意味着味道 |
[02:52] | your hair back, huh? | 会让人失望好吗 |
[02:53] | Just got to broaden your horizons a little. | 我只是想让你们开开眼界罢了 |
[02:55] | Yeah, broaden them all the way | 你还不如就用鲁宾三明治 |
[02:56] | to manny’s for a reuben sandwich. | 好好让我们开开眼呢 |
[02:58] | Ah? Authentic, right? | 地道吧 |
[03:02] | Oh, it’s definitely something. | 真是太厉害了 |
[03:09] | So, what’s up? | 找我什么事 |
[03:11] | Well… | 那个 |
[03:13] | Since we’re gonna have to be doing | 鉴于我们要对莫利酒吧 |
[03:15] | some repairs to Molly’s, | 进行装修 |
[03:17] | maybe now is the time to make some modifications, | 现在可能是时候作出一些改变 |
[03:20] | – moving forward. – Exactly. | -向前看了 -正是 |
[03:21] | It’s the perfect time to add a little stage area | 刚好可以划出舞台区 |
[03:24] | and get some karaoke action going. | 弄点卡拉OK什么的 |
[03:26] | Well, I always thought that Molly’s would benefit | 我一直想 要是多增加点温馨的 |
[03:27] | from, like, a more intimate, upscale vibe, right? | 高档的氛围 应该对莫利很有好处 |
[03:29] | Softer lighting, maybe a few tapas on the menu. | 更加柔和的灯光 菜单上加几样小吃 |
[03:31] | I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves here. | 这个我们好像想得太早了 |
[03:34] | Why can’t we mix things up a little bit? | 要不我们各种风格混搭一下 |
[03:35] | What’s the point of changing anything then? | 要不还做什么改变呢 |
[03:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[03:38] | Whoa. Where are our manners? | 注意一下礼节啊 |
[03:39] | We’ve got a fourth partner now. | 现在我们有第四名合伙人了 |
[03:42] | What do you think, Shay? | 你有什么看法 夏伊 |
[03:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:47] | Truck 81… | 81号云梯车 |
[03:48] | Hey, you guys mind if I ride along? | 我能跟你们一起去吗 |
[03:50] | – Of course not. – Single car accident. | -当然可以了 -单一车辆事故 |
[03:51] | Vermont and 127th street. | 佛蒙特街与127号大街交汇处 |
[04:05] | There’s a guy still in there. | 里面还有人 |
[04:06] | Get back! | 后退 |
[04:11] | That’s gonna come down. | 那玩意会掉下来的 |
[04:12] | Everyone watch working underneath. | 大家在下面的都要小心 |
[04:17] | Ah, he’s pinned in. Pop the window. | 他被卡住了 打破车窗 |
[04:22] | Otis, get that crowd back. | 奥蒂斯 让大家后退 |
[04:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, let’s move back. | 女士们先生们 大家后退 |
[04:25] | Come on. Clear the area so the men can work. | 快点 大家离开我们才能实施救援 |
[04:26] | Somebody’s hurt real bad over here! | 这里有人伤的很重 |
[04:28] | Hey, Shay, Rafferty. | 夏伊 拉弗蒂 |
[04:29] | We got a victim. | 这边有一名伤员 |
[04:34] | The driver must have hit her. | 司机一定是撞到她了 |
[04:36] | Dispatch, we’re gonna need another ambo | 调度台 再派一辆救护车过来 |
[04:38] | at Vermont and 127th. | 在佛蒙特街与127号大街交汇处 |
[04:39] | It was Jimmy Boylan! He was drunk off his ass. | 是吉米·博伊兰撞的 他喝得烂醉如泥 |
[04:42] | Back up, sir. Back. | 后退 先生 后退 |
[04:46] | Pulse is strong. | 脉搏强烈 |
[04:47] | – Mills, grab the jaws. – Yeah. | -米尔斯 去拿虎钳 -好 |
[04:52] | Everyone, get clear! | 所有人后撤 |
[05:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:25] | This guy’s hammered. | 这家伙被砸中了 |
[05:26] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[05:28] | You got him? | 接住了吗 |
[05:35] | You know, maybe you should check her glasgow coma scale. | 应该先检查一下她的格拉斯哥昏迷指数 |
[05:48] | – The grid’s out, chief. – Yeah. | -电力中断了 队长 -是啊 |
[05:50] | And this weather, people without power | 这种天气 没电就相当于 |
[05:52] | are people without heat. | 没有供暖 |
[05:53] | Not to mention the wolves come out | 还有 灯都熄灭的话 |
[05:54] | when the lights are off. | 就会有狼出没 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Stick with me. | 对啊 跟我来 |
[05:59] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家注意 |
[06:01] | At this point, we have no way of knowing | 这种情况 我们也不知道 |
[06:03] | how long it will take to get the electricity back on. | 什么时候电力才能恢复 |
[06:06] | So anybody who needs a safe place | 所以大家要是有人需要 |
[06:08] | to ride out this blackout, | 到安全的地方等电力恢复 |
[06:10] | you’re more than welcome to come join us at firehouse 51. | 51号消防队非常欢迎大家 |
[06:13] | We have our own generator, | 我们有自己的发电机 |
[06:15] | and we can provide hot food, | 也可以给大家提供热的食物 |
[06:16] | a warm place to stay, and safety. | 还有温暖安全的地方 |
[06:19] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢大家 走吧 |
[06:25] | Generator’s fine. | 发电机没问题 |
[06:26] | Something wrong with the furnace. | 但是火炉有毛病 |
[06:28] | When it switched from regular power, | 从常规供电变为自己的发电机供电 |
[06:30] | it might have shorted. We’ll take a look. | 可能不适应 我们去看看就行 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:37] | Hey, do you know where I left my toolbox? | 你知道我把工具箱放哪里了吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. It’s in your locker. | 知道啊 在你的储物柜里 |
[06:44] | It’s where you’ve kept it for the past five years. | 五年来 你不是都一直放那里吗 |
[06:48] | Right. Right. | 哦对 好的 |
[06:53] | Our four news chopper was in the air | 当时有四架新闻直升机在空中 |
[06:55] | to capture the blackout as it happened. | 于是捕捉到了停电的瞬间 |
[06:57] | If you look in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, | 如果您注意看屏幕的右上角 |
[06:59] | – you’ll see a small, blue flash. – Look! Look! Look! Look! | -会发现一个很小的蓝色闪光 -快看 |
[07:01] | Authorities of commonwealth Edison | 联邦当局权威专家艾德森称 |
[07:02] | said this was likely the cause of the blackout. | 可能是这个闪光导致了此次停电 |
[07:05] | A spokesperson at comed | 通信局发言人表示 |
[07:07] | said they don’t know | 目前并不清楚 |
[07:08] | how long it will take to restore the power. | 停电状况会持续多长时间 |
[07:10] | I expect everybody to pitch in, | 请大家都打起精神 |
[07:13] | once again show this neighborhood | 用尽全力去保障 |
[07:14] | how important they are to us. | 这里每一位居民的安全 |
[07:15] | You got it, chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[07:17] | Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[07:18] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[07:19] | I’d–I’d like to stick around. | 我想 我想留下来帮忙 |
[07:21] | The latest breaking news here with the Chicago blackout. | 芝加哥停电事件的最新消息 |
[07:24] | Don’t forget– | 请注意… |
[07:47] | You can go right on in there, guys. | 你们可以进去了 |
[07:49] | There’s some blankets, everything you need, okay? | 里面有毛毯 需要什么尽管说 |
[07:53] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. We don’t know where to go. | 抱歉 我们不知道能去哪里 |
[07:57] | Oh, of course. We’ll get you set up. | 没关系 你们可以待在这里 |
[07:59] | My husband has emphysema. | 我丈夫有肺气肿 |
[08:01] | – I told you, I’m fine. – Hush, Sam. | -我说过了 我没事 -别吵 萨姆 |
[08:03] | I don’t know what she’d do | 她每天除了操心我 |
[08:04] | if she didn’t have me to worry about. | 就没事可干了 |
[08:06] | Well, now she has us to do it for her, huh? | 现在我们来替她操心就行了 |
[08:11] | Hey, the damn pilot went out, | 点火器坏了 |
[08:13] | and, every time I relight it, the whole system shuts off. | 我一点火 整个系统就都崩溃了 |
[08:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:17] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 |
[08:22] | Well, the couple is loose. | 连接处接触不良 |
[08:23] | – Hand me a, um…thing. – What? A what? | -把那个什么给我 -什么 |
[08:28] | – The metal thingy. – Yeah. | -那个金属玩意 -好吧 |
[08:33] | Screwdriver? Wrench? | 螺丝刀 还是扳手 |
[08:35] | Crescent wrench. Yeah. | 可调扳手 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | You talked to Dawson? | 你跟道森谈过了吗 |
[08:46] | – About? – Your memory problem? | -谈什么 -你的失忆问题 |
[08:50] | I told you. I’m getting better. | 我跟你说过了 已经在好转了 |
[08:53] | Doesn’t look like it from here. | 我可没看出来 |
[08:56] | You need to talk to someone. | 你得找人谈谈 |
[08:58] | If you’re uncomfortable with Dawson | 如果因为你俩现在在一起 |
[08:59] | because you two are dating– | 你不好开口的话… |
[09:00] | No offense, but the last thing | 无意冒犯 但是我真的不需要 |
[09:01] | I want from you is relationship advice. | 你来给我提感情建议 |
[09:04] | I’m not talking about your relationship. | 我不是在说你的感情 |
[09:06] | I’m talking about your head. | 我是在说你的脑袋 |
[09:07] | There we go. | 好了 |
[09:11] | Yep. | 不错 |
[09:12] | Ta-da. | 成功 |
[09:16] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[09:20] | Hey, that Rafferty sure is gruff, huh? | 那个拉弗蒂脾气不好哈 |
[09:24] | I didn’t notice. | 我没注意 |
[09:25] | I’m pretty sure everybody likes her. | 大家应该都挺喜欢她吧 |
[09:27] | Well, she’s been throwing me the stink eye. | 是吗 她完全不给我好脸色 |
[09:28] | I mean, what does she want? Half the city blacks out, | 她想怎样 半个城市都停电了 |
[09:30] | I’m not supposed to pitch in? | 我难道不应该留下来帮忙吗 |
[09:31] | That’s what I do. | 这是我的工作啊 |
[09:33] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 是你想多了吧 |
[09:44] | Hey, guys, you can’t be in here. | 不好意思 你们不能进来 |
[09:47] | No sweat. We’re leaving. | 好的 我们马上走 |
[09:48] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:52] | I swear to you, Vince, he’s here. | 我向你发誓 文斯 他肯定在 |
[09:54] | Boylan’s brother Tommy is here. | 博伊兰的弟弟汤米一定在这里 |
[09:55] | I wouldn’t have called you if I hadn’t seen him. | 我亲眼看见到他后才打给你的 |
[09:57] | – He by himself? – Looked it to me. | -他一个人吗 -好像是 |
[10:00] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[10:02] | Say hello. | 去打个招呼 |
[10:07] | Did someone call in the cavalry? | 有人呼叫外援了吗 |
[10:09] | Oh. Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:11] | I’m about two boatloads shy of not feeding anyone. | 做不出吃的 我快尴尬死了 |
[10:14] | – Hey, you got my text. – Yeah. I came right over. | -你收到我短信了 -是啊 看到就过来了 |
[10:17] | Brought everything in my mom’s pantry. | 把我妈食品储存室里的东西都搬来了 |
[10:19] | – No. – Okay, so, | -不许动 -是这样 |
[10:20] | I didn’t get a chance to go to the store today. | 我今天没来得及去杂货店采购 |
[10:22] | So we’re a bit S.O.L. | 所以情况比较严峻 |
[10:23] | Unless your mom had two fish and three loaves of bread. | 除非你妈有两条鱼 三条面包 |
[10:26] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[10:27] | Oh, well that’s first watch and third watch, | 那是危机时刻的应急食品 |
[10:29] | so we can’t– | 所以不能… |
[10:34] | Right. | 对哦 |
[10:35] | I’ll go grab the bolt cutters. | 我去拿断线钳 |
[10:36] | Hey, I need to talk to you later. | 我想找时间跟你谈谈 |
[10:40] | Okay. Everything all right? | 好 没出什么事吧 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 没 |
[10:47] | All right, let’s get all the chips and dip | 把里面的所有饼干都拿出来 |
[10:48] | out on the table and people can graze | 放在桌上 大家可以先吃 |
[10:50] | – until we get some soup going. – boom. Boom. | -然后我们再做汤 -了解 |
[10:51] | And this is where we keep the pots and pans | 我们就在这里放锅碗瓢盆 |
[10:55] | and big ol’ knives and whatnot. | 还有各种刀具什么 |
[10:57] | Whoa. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:59] | Well, the kids are scared. | 孩子们有点害怕 |
[11:00] | I thought I’d give them the tour | 所以我就想带他们参观一下 |
[11:01] | and make them feel safer. | 这样比较他们有安全感 |
[11:03] | Knives? | 参观刀具吗 |
[11:05] | I haven’t done this in, like, 35 years. | 我都35年没带孩子参观过消防队了 |
[11:07] | Yeah. Okay. Look, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[11:08] | Just take them out to the apparatus floor | 你带他们去消防车车库 |
[11:09] | and have them play cornhole until I get Katie set up. | 然后让他们玩游戏 等我和凯蒂准备好 |
[11:12] | And then, I have something special | 我准备了惊喜哟 |
[11:14] | for everyone to see, huh? | 一会记得来看 |
[11:16] | Back the way we came. | 原路返回 |
[11:17] | Through those doors. | 走那边的门 |
[11:18] | Here we go. Who’s with me? | 出发 跟着我哟 |
[11:23] | How’s that pedestrian doing you guys ran to Chicago med? | 你们送去芝加哥医院的那个行人怎么样了 |
[11:25] | She coded twice along the way. | 她途中两次生命垂危 |
[11:27] | It’s doubtful she’ll survive the night. | 不一定能熬过今晚 |
[11:29] | But in case you’re wondering, | 不过顺提一句 |
[11:30] | the drunk that hit her is gonna be just fine. | 撞到她的那个醉汉没事 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | That’s an ambulance, go to the front of that. | 那是救护车 我们从前面过去 |
[11:36] | I want to show you guys something. | 给你们看点别的东西 |
[11:37] | You’re gonna love it. | 你们一定会喜欢 |
[11:39] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[11:51] | Can’t get away from here, can you, sis? | 你就是离不开这里是吧 妹妹 |
[11:52] | Why would I want to? | 为什么我要离开 |
[11:57] | You tell him yet? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[11:58] | Later. | 还没 |
[12:05] | There you go. Warm and toasty. | 包好了 暖暖的 |
[12:07] | You’re still here. | 你还没走呢 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I told the chief I’d hang out | 我和队长说了 |
[12:10] | and help out a little bit. | 多留一会儿帮忙 |
[12:11] | Great. Hey, you got any aspirin? | 太好了 你有阿司匹林吗 |
[12:15] | What? Why? Are you feeling the– | 怎么了 你哪里不舒服吗 |
[12:16] | It’s the headache. | 有点头疼 |
[12:18] | People get them all the time. | 常见的小头疼 |
[12:21] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | – Um, I actually do in my purse. – Cool. | -我包里好像有 -好 |
[12:30] | Look at this. Pasta…pasta… | 看看 意大利面 意大利面 |
[12:34] | How we looking? | 情况如何 |
[12:36] | We’re not gonna have enough. | 食材似乎不太够 |
[12:38] | You know Houk’s Grocery up the road? | 你知道路那头的浩克杂货店吗 |
[12:41] | 51’s been buying there for years. | 51号消防队一直在那儿买东西 |
[12:43] | Old man Houk, he lives about it. | 浩克老头就住在店里 |
[12:45] | – Okay. – See if he’ll open | -好的 -看看他会不会开门 |
[12:46] | and get as much beef and beans as you can. | 尽量多买点牛肉和豆子 |
[12:50] | Oh, and he’s not too good at hearing, | 对了 他的耳朵有点背 |
[12:51] | so keep on knocking until he answers, all right? | 所以你得一直敲门敲到他开 |
[12:53] | – He owes us. – Yes, sir. | -他欠我们的 -好的 |
[13:02] | Donna? | 堂娜 |
[13:05] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[13:07] | Thought you might need some extra blankets. | 我想你们还需要些毯子 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:09] | Plus the power is out in my building. | 另外 我家也停电了 |
[13:11] | No surprise. | 和大家一样 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | It’s nasty out there. | 外面现在很混乱 |
[13:15] | Kids are running wild. | 孩子们到处乱跑 |
[13:16] | I saw people walking in and out | 我看到人们从136号大道的 |
[13:18] | of that electronic shop on 136th | 电器店进进出出 |
[13:20] | carrying out whatever wasn’t bolted down. | 搬走一切没被固定的东西 |
[13:22] | Stay here with us tonight. | 你今晚跟我们待在一起吧 |
[13:23] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[13:26] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[13:29] | Well, I promise not to distract you. | 好吧 我保证不让你分心 |
[13:30] | Well, I hope that’s a promise you don’t keep. | 我倒希望你能食言 |
[13:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:58] | – Put that knife down, buddy.- Oh, no, no, no. | -把刀放下 伙计 -没门 |
[13:59] | You stay out of this! | 你们别插手 |
[14:02] | You stay the hell out of this. | 这他妈不关你们的事 |
[14:05] | This kid’s drunk brother | 这孩子的酒鬼老哥 |
[14:09] | put my niece in a coma! | 撞得我侄女陷入昏迷 |
[14:11] | Listen, listen. | 听我说 |
[14:12] | I’ll tell you one more time. | 我再重复一遍 |
[14:14] | Put the knife down and get the hell out of here. | 把刀放下 然后滚出去 |
[14:22] | You need to leave now. | 识相的话就快点滚 |
[14:35] | You. | 你 |
[14:37] | You’re dead man. | 你死定了 |
[14:48] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[14:50] | Um, I apologize for that. | 我为刚才的事道歉 |
[14:54] | Rest assured that we will make sure | 请放心 类似的事情 |
[14:56] | nothing like that ever happens again. | 绝对不会再发生了 |
[15:00] | You keep your eyes peeled. | 时刻保持警惕 |
[15:02] | Anyone acts the least bit aggressive, | 只要有人表现出一点点攻击性 |
[15:04] | you do what Kelly just did and you throw their ass | 你们就按凯利的做法 |
[15:05] | out in the snow. | 把他扔出去 |
[15:10] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[15:14] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[15:15] | I’m just freaked. | 只是有点吓到了 |
[15:34] | Mr. Houk. | 浩克先生 |
[15:37] | Mr. Houk! | 浩克先生 |
[15:40] | Hey, could you come to the door, please? | 你能来开下门吗 |
[15:41] | – It’s important, Mr. Houk. – Power’s out. | -有要事 浩克先生 -停电了 |
[15:44] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[15:46] | Here, I’m from firehouse 51. | 我是51号消防队的 |
[15:51] | We’ve got a bajillion people down there | 消防队里有很多饥肠辘辘的人 |
[15:53] | and they’re all looking for soup. | 他们想喝点热汤 |
[15:54] | Joe Cruz said you might be able to help us out. | 乔·克鲁兹说你可能会帮上忙 |
[16:01] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[16:02] | That Joe Cruz uses guilt | 乔·克鲁兹那个混蛋 |
[16:03] | better than any mom I’ve ever met. | 比任何主妇都会利用愧疚感 |
[16:05] | I’ve given him more discounts than I know what to do with. | 我给他的折扣已经低到不能再低了 |
[16:10] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[16:11] | Sir, we need–we need some beef and some beans. | 我们需要些牛肉和豆子 |
[16:15] | I got a couple a cases of beans | 我有几箱豆子 |
[16:16] | you take back there in the storeroom. | 在后面的储藏室里 |
[16:18] | But you got to get ’em. | 但是得你自己去拿 |
[16:20] | My back ain’t so good no more. | 我的背不太好 |
[16:22] | And I’ll wrap up some of this meat for you. | 我去给你拿些肉 |
[16:24] | – Thank you, sir. Back here? – Yeah. | -万分感谢 在这后面吗 -对 |
[16:35] | How’d you do on smoke drill today? | 今天的烟雾演习怎么样 |
[16:37] | Uh, 740. | 用了7分40秒 |
[16:40] | You fail the physical test, | 道森 你没能通过体能测试 |
[16:41] | you can’t re-take it till the next round, Dawson. | 你得等到下一轮才能重测 |
[16:43] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:45] | 740 won’t cut it. | 7分40秒可不行 |
[16:49] | Hey, have you been around Casey today? | 你今天有没有见过凯西 |
[16:52] | Yeah, why? | 见过 怎么了 |
[16:53] | Um, he was complaining about a headache. | 他说他头疼 |
[16:57] | Come on, if you know something, you gotta tell me. | 如果你知道些什么 你得告诉我 |
[16:58] | He says he’s fine, but I’m not so sure. | 他说他没事 不过我不太确定 |
[17:00] | His…memory’s off. | 他失忆了 |
[17:04] | Oh, miss, miss. Something’s not right. | 姑娘 等一下 这里有情况 |
[17:08] | Even with the oxygen, he doesn’t sound good. | 输了氧气他怎么也不见好 |
[17:11] | I can hear you. And I’m fine. | 我能听到你说话 我很好 |
[17:14] | All right, Mr. Danvers, um… | 好吧 丹弗斯先生 |
[17:16] | I’m gonna take a look just to be safe, okay? | 以防万一还是让我检查一下 好吗 |
[17:18] | Sit up for me, please. | 请坐起来 |
[17:26] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢了 |
[17:28] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[17:32] | Take a deep breath for me, please. | 深呼吸 |
[17:36] | Again. | 再来 |
[17:42] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[17:43] | Well, given his condition, | 鉴于他的情况 |
[17:44] | his respirations are in normal range. | 他的呼吸尚属正常 |
[17:47] | I know that there’s a lot going on around here, | 我知道这里发生了很多事 |
[17:49] | but you guys get some rest, both of you. | 但你俩都要好好休息 |
[17:57] | Hey, Shay, wait up! | 夏伊 等等 |
[18:00] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[18:01] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[18:02] | Okay, well, first off, | 好 首先 |
[18:04] | I just want to thank you again, | 我想再次真诚地感谢你 |
[18:06] | sincerely, for bailing Molly’s out. | 谢谢你把莫利酒吧保了下来 |
[18:09] | You know, without your help we were goners, | 若不是你帮忙 我们就完蛋了 |
[18:12] | and I just want you to know how much it means to me. | 我想告诉你这对我有多重要 |
[18:15] | I love that bar, Shay. | 我爱那个酒吧 夏伊 |
[18:16] | I mean, I really love it. | 我投入了全部的心血 |
[18:18] | Yeah, absolutely. No sweat. | 当然 能看出来 只是举手之劳 |
[18:20] | And there’s just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[18:22] | I really want to stress to you | 我很想让你知道 |
[18:24] | how important it is that, | 维持莫利酒吧的原样 |
[18:26] | you know, Molly’s remain what she is. | 有多重要 |
[18:29] | You know, good old-fashioned neighborhood bar, | 风格古朴的坊间酒吧 |
[18:32] | and I think that trying to make her into something | 我觉得给莫利酒吧增添些不协调的东西 |
[18:35] | that she’s not would be a huge mistake. | 是个天大的错误 |
[18:39] | Right, yeah. Look. | 没错 |
[18:40] | But I–I’d really prefer to be | 但是我真的只想做 |
[18:41] | a silent partner on this, so– | 静默合伙人 所以 |
[18:43] | But you’re the deciding vote, okay? | 但你这一票是决定票 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | And you really like what I said, right? | 你赞成我的观点 对吧 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s good. | 对 没错 挺好的 |
[18:54] | Oh, excellent! | 太棒了 |
[18:56] | – Yeah. – excellent. | -是啊 -太棒了 |
[18:58] | Thanks for hearing me out. | 谢谢你耐心听我说完 |
[19:04] | I’m looking for Chief Boden. | 我在找博登队长 |
[19:06] | Yeah. Over here. | 好的 这边请 |
[19:09] | It’s a madhouse out there. Trust me. | 外面就是个疯人院 相信我 |
[19:10] | We’re calling in every off-duty officer we’ve got. | 我们正在召集所有不当班的警员 |
[19:13] | The looting two blocks from here is out of control. | 两个街区之外的趁乱打劫情况已经失控了 |
[19:15] | We understand. | 我们明白了 |
[19:16] | That’s actually not why I stopped by. | 我过来实际上不是因为这个 |
[19:18] | We’ve got an informant inside the Keeler family. | 我们在基勒家族内部有名线人 |
[19:21] | A bunch of bad-egg bruisers | 他们都是在城南 |
[19:22] | that cause mayhem on the south side. | 兴风作浪的打手 |
[19:24] | Apparently one of your guys went toe-to-toe | 显然你们中有人一小时前 |
[19:26] | with Vince Keeler about an hour ago? | 跟文斯·基勒发生过肢体冲突是吗 |
[19:29] | Guilty. | 是我 |
[19:30] | All right, well, vince is the worst of the bunch. | 好吧 文斯是他们里面最毒的 |
[19:32] | Twice called up on murder charges, | 两次被指控谋杀 |
[19:34] | but the cases didn’t make. | 但最后都没立成案 |
[19:35] | He did a stint in Cook County | 他打碎过一个人的下巴 |
[19:36] | for assault and battery for breaking a guy’s jaw, | 因此在库克郡监狱服过一段时间刑 |
[19:38] | but that’s the only case that ever stuck. | 但他只被抓住过这一次 |
[19:41] | Great. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | I got word from my C.I. that | 我的线人告诉我 |
[19:44] | Vince came back huffin’ and puffin’ | 文斯回来后到处放话 |
[19:45] | that he’s gonna kill a fireman tonight. | 说今晚要干掉一个消防员 |
[19:48] | I’ll take my chances. | 那我得自求多福了 |
[19:53] | All the same, | 还是那样 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna have an officer parked outside. | 我会让一名警员在外面监视保护 |
[19:55] | – Thank you. – Absolutely. | -谢谢你 -应该的 |
[19:57] | Chief, you have my number. | 队长 你有我的电话 |
[19:59] | Guys, if anything jumps off, | 各位 如果发生了什么事 |
[20:00] | just call me. | 打给我就好 |
[20:04] | Now, which one’s the kid that he went after? | 好了 他要找的是哪个孩子 |
[20:07] | – There. – All right. | -那边的 -好的 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna take him back to the district | 出于安全考虑 我要把他 |
[20:10] | with me for safety concerns. | 带回局里和我待在一起 |
[20:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:13] | Will you walk me out? | 你能送我出去吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:22] | My brother– | 我哥哥 |
[20:24] | – he’s the one that– – I heard. | -他是那个… -我听说了 |
[20:27] | But we don’t know what happened | 但究竟是怎么回事我们也不知道 |
[20:28] | and that’s for other people to decide. | 而且这也不是我们说了算的 |
[20:30] | And you had nothing to do with it. | 事情跟你没有任何关系 |
[20:33] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[20:35] | Hey, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 |
[20:37] | I’m Detective Lindsay. | 我是琳德赛警探 |
[20:38] | I’d like you to come with me. | 我想让你跟我走 |
[20:39] | We’re going down to the district office, | 你要和我一起去区警局办公室 |
[20:41] | keep you safe tonight. | 保证你今晚的安全 |
[20:49] | Listen, don’t try to take this guy on again… | 听着 别想着和那家伙硬碰硬 |
[20:52] | – Kelly. – Kelly. | -凯利 -凯利 |
[20:54] | From what I hear, you humiliated him. | 据我说知 你让他丢脸了 |
[20:57] | He’s not gonna forget that, | 他那个人记仇 |
[21:00] | and he’s not gonna fight fair. | 而且也不会正大光明的反击 |
[21:02] | So if you see him again, I want you to call me, | 所以如果你再看到他 打电话给我 |
[21:04] | or Antonio or any of us. | 给安东尼奥或者我们任何人都行 |
[21:07] | – I mean it. – I will. | -我说真的 -我会的 |
[21:09] | All right. | 那就好 |
[21:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:17] | Hey, guys. Just post up here. | 伙计们 你们就留在这里 |
[21:20] | Make sure nobody shady comes in. | 确保没有可疑的人过来 |
[21:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[21:39] | We’re closed. | 店关门了 |
[21:40] | What’s cool, pops. We don’t plan on buying nothing. | 没事的 老头 我没也没准备买东西 |
[21:44] | What– | 什么 |
[21:53] | Why’d you make me do that, fool? | 非逼我亮刀子吗 傻逼 |
[21:56] | Just grab the stuff and go. | 拿了东西赶快走 |
[22:15] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[22:28] | It’s gonna be all right, okay? | 你没事的 好吗 |
[22:30] | Put some pressure on that wound, okay? | 用力压住伤口 行吗 |
[22:35] | Come on. Come on! | 快拨通啊 快 |
[22:38] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[22:39] | Gah. | 可恶 |
[22:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[22:44] | Ladies, welcome to Firehouse 51. | 各位美女 欢迎来到51号消防队 |
[22:46] | Thanks. Where the food at? | 谢谢 吃的在哪 |
[22:49] | One second, please. | 麻烦各位留步 |
[22:52] | While we are more than happy | 虽然我们很高兴 |
[22:53] | to provide you with food and shelter for the night, | 能在晚上为各位提供食物和落脚地 |
[22:55] | I want to make it perfectly clear. | 我也想说明一点 |
[22:57] | There is to be no business conducted in this firehouse. | 不要在消防局内接客做生意 |
[23:02] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:04] | Llike we really gonna do business in a damn firehouse. | 真以为我们会在特么消防队里接客吗 |
[23:08] | Kitchen. Through there. | 穿过那里就是厨房 |
[23:13] | The nerve. | 假正经 |
[23:14] | Okay? | 是不是 |
[23:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[23:24] | – You doing okay? – Yeah. | -还行吗 -没事 |
[23:25] | I mean, there’s never a dull moment around here, right? | 我是说 这里真是时刻热闹啊 对吗 |
[23:28] | Oh, yeah, unless you’re talkin’ to Mouch | 是啊 除非你想跟穆奇聊聊 |
[23:31] | about parliamentary procedure and union meetings. | 关于议会程序和工会会议的事情 |
[23:37] | So, what’d you want to talk about? | 你想和我谈什么的 |
[23:41] | I just wanted to let you know… | 我只想让你知道… |
[23:49] | tonight’s the night. | 今晚是时候了 |
[23:53] | You mean– | 你是说… |
[23:56] | Truck 81. Squad 3. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[23:58] | Engine 51. Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[24:00] | Battalion 25. People down, unknown causes. | 25号队长车 人员受伤 原因未知 |
[24:02] | 4702 Hellman Street. | 海尔曼街4702号 |
[24:04] | Everyone, please move away from the truck and the bay doors. | 各位 请从云梯车和大门前移开 |
[24:07] | We have to get these vehicles out. | 我们要把车子开出去 |
[24:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[24:50] | Uh, where’s the call? | 报警的在哪里 |
[24:54] | This is the address. | 就是这个地址 |
[24:56] | Hey! | 你们好 |
[24:57] | Hey, we don’t know what happened to them. | 我们不知道他们怎么了 |
[24:59] | We tried knocking on their door. | 我们试着敲他们门的 |
[25:00] | When no one answered, we looked in the window. | 没人应门 我们就从窗户看到这种情景 |
[25:06] | Dispatch, we have four victims down, unknown causes. | 调度台 有四名受害者昏迷 原因未知 |
[25:09] | We’re gonna need two additional ambulance units at 4702 Hellman. | 海尔曼街4702号需要增派两辆救护车 |
[25:12] | Copy that, Battalion. | 收到 消防队 |
[25:21] | Carbon monoxide! | 一氧化碳中毒 |
[25:22] | Almost 800 parts per million here! | 浓度快到百万分之八百了 |
[25:24] | Let’s move! | 赶快行动 |
[25:37] | – Check for a pulse and get ’em on O2 immediately. – Hey. | -检查脉搏 然后赶快输氧 -干什么 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry. It’s just you weren’t moving fast enough. | 对不起 只是你动作不够快 |
[25:42] | If we’re gonna have a problem we can discuss it afterward. | 如果你对我有意见 等过后再说 |
[25:52] | Hey, Mr. Houk, look at me, look at me. | 浩克先生 看着我 看着我 |
[25:53] | – You got a first aid kit? – No. | -你有急救箱吗 -没有 |
[26:08] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[26:11] | You’re okay. I’m gonna take care of you. | 你没事的 我会照顾你的 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna give these to you. | 我把这些给你 |
[26:15] | You need to push down, okay? | 你要用力按住 好吗 |
[26:16] | – Okay. – Huh? You’re doing great. | -好的 -行吗 你做得很好 |
[26:18] | Here, put this on. | 来 把这个放上去 |
[26:21] | Take a breath. You’re good. You’re good. | 吸一口气 你没事的 没事的 |
[26:23] | I need you to hold down nice and firm, okay? | 我需要你紧紧地按住它 好吗 |
[26:26] | All right, look at me. Look at me. | 很好 看着我 看着我 |
[26:29] | Hold tight, hold tight. | 按住了 按紧 |
[26:32] | Okay, okay, put it on. | 很好 很好 按住 |
[26:37] | This is gonna hurt a bit. | 这会有点疼 |
[26:39] | You’re good. You’re good, you’re good. You’re good. | 你没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[26:42] | Hold it. Look right at me. | 按紧了 看着我 |
[26:44] | Look at right me. Good job. | 看着我 很好 |
[26:45] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[26:50] | Both breathing. | 都还有呼吸 |
[26:52] | How are mom and dad? | 他们父母怎么样了 |
[26:55] | They’re gone. | 都没活下来 |
[26:57] | Carbon monoxide readings were off the charts. | 一氧化碳读数很不正常 |
[26:58] | Kids must have come in and found ’em afterwards. | 孩子们肯定是后来进来发现他们的 |
[27:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | There’s nothing we can do about that. | 那我们就无能为力了 |
[27:05] | Let’s get these kids out of the cold into the hospital. | 我们给这俩孩子驱寒 然后送他们去医院 |
[27:07] | I’ll stay here. Ride back with truck. | 我待在这里 和消防车一起回去 |
[27:09] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:15] | She said tonight’s the night. | 她说就是今晚了 |
[27:17] | Her words. | 这是她的原话 |
[27:19] | Have you ever done anything in the firehouse? | 你有没有在消防队里做过什么 |
[27:21] | You mean with someone? | 你说和别人一起吗 |
[27:23] | You’re sick. | 你真恶心 |
[27:25] | Oh, wait. You haven’t? | 等等 你没有过吗 |
[27:29] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | Okay. Guys? | 孩子们 |
[27:39] | How’s it going in here? | 这里情况还好吗 |
[27:41] | Folks are happy to be warm. | 大家都很高兴有地方能取暖 |
[27:44] | You have a nice house here, Wallace. | 你这个消防队很不错 华莱士 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna go check on some things. | 我去看看别的情况了 |
[27:55] | I’m gonna help pass out food. | 我去发放食物 |
[27:57] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[28:04] | Is this your card? | 这是你选的牌吗 |
[28:07] | Come on. How is that– | 别这样吗 这怎么 |
[28:09] | He said he’d be here in just a minute. | 他说他一分钟就来 |
[28:11] | Okay, kids! | 孩子们 |
[28:13] | It is time | 快来迎接 |
[28:15] | for the amazing Joe Cruz | 神奇的乔·克鲁兹 |
[28:19] | and his…animal friends! | 和他的动物朋友 |
[28:28] | Well, let’s see. | 看好了 |
[28:38] | Just gotta tie off that right there, | 只要在这里打个结 |
[28:40] | and I just–oh! | 我就… |
[28:48] | Okay. Tell you what, guys. | 你们知道吗 孩子们 |
[28:50] | – Mouch, maybe you could help me out with this… – You bet. | -穆奇 你能帮我一下吗 -当然 |
[28:52] | You know, you gotta stretch it real good. | 你得好好拉着 |
[28:53] | – That’s the only way they’ll blow. – Just like this? | -这样才好吹气 -这样吗 |
[28:54] | – Back here? – Yeah. | -到这儿吗 -是的 |
[28:56] | – A little further? – Put this right here. | -再远一些吗 -把这个放到这里 |
[28:57] | – Like that? – Yeah. That’s good. | -像这样吗 -就这样很好 |
[29:05] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:08] | Olive branch fully extended. | 我主动要求跟你和好 |
[29:10] | You were right. I was wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[29:15] | You don’t think I know what shoes I gotta fill? | 你以为我不知道我要做的是什么吗 |
[29:18] | The only one more loved around here | 在这里唯一一个比那只狗 |
[29:19] | than that damn dog is you. | 还受欢迎的 就是你 |
[29:21] | And trust me, I’ve heard it from everybody. | 相信我 大家都这么说 |
[29:24] | But that’s what I walked into and I’m dealing with it, | 但现实就是如此 我也会努力好好处理 |
[29:27] | but it isn’t gonna help me when you tag along on runs | 可是如果我们每次出任务你都跟着 还质疑我 |
[29:30] | and you cross-examine my every move. | 每一个动作的话 我的努力就都白费了 |
[29:33] | No. Yeah. | 好 我知道了 |
[29:35] | Done. | 好的 |
[29:44] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[29:47] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[29:51] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[29:52] | She just collapsed. | 她突然就倒下了 |
[29:53] | You gotta help her, please. | 你得帮帮她 拜托了 |
[29:55] | She’s not breathing. Stay here. | 她没呼吸了 待这儿别走 |
[29:58] | Watch out! Watch out! | 当心 当心 |
[30:02] | Hey, there’s a woman coding in the bullpen! | 有一个女人在房间里出现了心力衰竭 |
[30:03] | I’m going for the monitor. | 我去找监护仪 |
[30:19] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:22] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[30:24] | Get it. | 拿到了 |
[30:27] | Clear a path! | 大家让开 |
[30:30] | Watch out, guys. Watch out. Watch out. | 当心 伙计们 当心 当心 |
[30:31] | Watch out. Clear all. | 当心 人都疏散了 |
[30:33] | Her breathing is agonal. | 她呼吸很痛苦 |
[30:34] | – We got to bag her. – All right. | -我们得给她输气 -好的 |
[30:35] | Let’s back it up, folks. | 后退 伙计们 |
[30:37] | Let’s give them some room to work. Okay? | 给他们一点工作的空间 好吗 |
[30:39] | Okay, sir. | 先生 |
[30:39] | Right here. Sir. | 站这儿 先生 |
[30:41] | How do you want to do this? | 你想怎么处理 |
[30:43] | Hand me the pads. | 给我创伤垫 |
[30:44] | Take over chest compressions. | 你来做胸外按压 |
[30:46] | I told her to rest. I told her to stop fussing. | 我让她休息了 我跟她说了别慌 |
[30:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[30:55] | She’s in v-fib. | 她在室颤 |
[30:56] | Okay, everybody clear! | 所有人都站远点 |
[30:59] | Shocking. | 电击 |
[31:02] | She’s still in v-fib. Going again. | 她还在室颤 再来一次 |
[31:04] | No, Maggie. No, you can’t leave me. | 不 玛吉 你不能丢下我 |
[31:06] | – You can’t leave me! – Everybody clear! | -你不能丢下我 -所有人退后 |
[31:08] | Shocking. | 电击 |
[31:12] | Emergency lights finally kicked in. | 应急灯终于接通了 |
[31:14] | I’ve got a rhythm and a pulse. | 有心跳和脉搏了 |
[31:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[31:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:28] | Hey, she’s gonna be okay, Sam. | 她不会有事的 萨姆 |
[31:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:32] | Let me drive you to the hospital. | 我送你去医院 |
[31:39] | Casey, grab your tools. | 凯西 带上你的工具 |
[31:40] | Boden wants us to check on the generator. | 博登让我们去检查一下发电机 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:58] | Maggie? | 玛吉呢 |
[31:59] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[32:00] | Pulse rate’s stable. | 脉搏率很稳定 |
[32:01] | Blood pressure back to normal. | 血压恢复正常 |
[32:02] | They have her in five. | 她在五号房 |
[32:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[32:07] | Oh, actually, Rafferty should get the credit. | 事实上 是拉弗蒂救了她 |
[32:10] | She’s a great paramedic. | 她是个很棒的医护人员 |
[32:13] | I can’t thank you enough. | 太感谢你了 |
[32:16] | It was my pleasure, sir. | 我很荣幸 先生 |
[32:17] | Let me take you to her. | 我带你去看她 |
[32:25] | That’s nice. | 你真善良 |
[32:27] | Deserved. | 她应得的 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:32] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[32:33] | While I got you, I was just wanting to make sure | 既然我碰到你了 我只想确认一下 |
[32:36] | that we’re on the same page about Molly’s. | 我们关于莫利酒吧的想法一致 |
[32:37] | I don’t think I’m being | 我觉得我建议 |
[32:38] | unreasonable by suggesting | 考虑一下更高层次消费者 |
[32:40] | that we should consider a more upscale crowd. | 也不是不合理的 |
[32:42] | I mean, it can’t hurt to elevate | 提升啤酒质量 招揽更高层次的客户 |
[32:44] | the beer and baseball crowd, right? | 总没什么坏处啊 对吧 |
[32:45] | Yeah. Yeah. That’s a good point. | 是啊 这个想法不错 |
[32:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:49] | Looks good to me. | 我看还行啊 |
[32:50] | There’s plenty of fuel. | 还有很多燃料 |
[32:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:57] | My big crescent wrench is missing. | 我的大钩扳手不见了 |
[32:59] | You sure you put it back? | 你确定你把它放回去了吗 |
[33:00] | Yes, I’m sure, Severide. | 是的 我确定 西弗莱德 |
[33:02] | I put it right on top where it always is. | 我放在上面了 我一直都那样放的 |
[33:07] | Fuel filter’s clogged. | 燃料过滤器堵住了 |
[33:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:14] | Fire it up. | 发动 |
[33:23] | – Yay! – All right. | -太好了 -真好 |
[33:46] | I thought I made myself very clear– | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry. I thought you were– | 对不起 我以为你们是 |
[33:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[33:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:01] | Otis– | 奥蒂斯 |
[34:07] | – Wait up. – What’s going on? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[34:09] | While I got you, I was wondering | 既然碰到了你 我刚好想问 |
[34:10] | what you think about building a karaoke stage at Molly’s? | 你觉得在莫利酒吧建一个K歌台怎么样 |
[34:14] | What? So you can sing, or– | 什么 你自己想唱吗 |
[34:15] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[34:16] | I mean, maybe to get things started, | 我是说 我也许会带动一下气氛 |
[34:18] | but listen, those things are supposed | 但是听着 这种东西 |
[34:20] | to do, like, gangbusters. | 最能吸引顾客了 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:23] | Anyway, just think about it. | 总之 考虑一下 |
[34:26] | Cool. | 好 |
[34:37] | Listen, I think you’re out of danger, | 听着 我觉得你脱离危险了 |
[34:38] | but I need to head back to the firehouse | 但我得回消防局 |
[34:40] | and get an ambulance over here. | 叫救护车过来 |
[34:41] | Can you hold on for a few minutes without me? | 你能一个人撑几分钟吗 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:51] | Step aside, Mr. Fireman. | 靠边站 消防员先生 |
[34:52] | We gonna get what’s ours. | 我们要拿走我们的东西 |
[34:55] | All right, all of you need to go | 好吧 你们都给我 |
[34:55] | right back where you came from. | 从哪来 回哪去 |
[34:56] | – I don’t think so. – Man, what you gonna do? | -我可不这么想 -你准备怎么办 |
[34:59] | Take on all of us. | 对付我们所有人吗 |
[35:08] | You first. | 你先上吧 |
[35:14] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[35:18] | – Hey, man! – Go! We gotta go! | -老兄 -走 我们快走 |
[35:28] | Hey! Everybody disperse this area immediately! | 所有人立刻离开此区域 |
[35:32] | We need an ambulance. Stab wound, upper abdomen. | 我们需要一辆救护车 刺伤 上腹 |
[35:34] | Central, we need an ambulance. | 总台 我们需要一辆救护车 |
[35:36] | 1427 Racine. Stab wound. | 拉辛街1427号 刺伤 |
[35:38] | – You’re gonna be all right. – You okay? | -你会没事的 -你还好吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[35:43] | Sir, you’re gonna be all right. Help is on the way. | 先生 你会没事的 救护车在路上 |
[35:46] | Thank you, son. If it weren’t for you… | 谢谢你 孩子 如果不是你 |
[35:49] | You just hang in there, Mr. Houk. | 坚持住 浩克先生 |
[35:50] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[35:58] | It was a filter clog, Chief. My fault. | 滤清器堵塞了 队长 我的错 |
[36:00] | I should have checked it way back when the weather turned, | 天气骤变时我就应该去检查一下 |
[36:02] | but I had other stuff going on. | 但我当时有别的事 |
[36:04] | Doesn’t matter. As long as it’s working now. | 没关系 现在正常了就好 |
[36:06] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:07] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[36:08] | I just heard chatter from my C.I. | 我刚听我的线人说 |
[36:09] | that Vince Keeler sent somebody | 文斯·基勒派人 |
[36:11] | over here to rough up Kelly. | 来这里袭击凯利 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:46] | Yo, man, come on. | 老兄 拜托 |
[37:27] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[37:29] | Put it down or I swear I will put you on the floor. | 放下 否则我绝对会一枪崩了你 |
[37:38] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[37:40] | Put your hands on the wall! | 手放墙上 |
[37:44] | You–you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:48] | Used up another one of my nine lives. | 我的九条命里又少了一条 |
[37:51] | Pretty sure you’re in double-digits, man. | 我相信你的命至少有两位数 |
[37:53] | You got him? | 铐住他了吗 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:59] | The grid’s back on. | 来电了 |
[38:02] | My God. What a night. | 天啊 惊险一夜 |
[38:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:04] | Let’s help these people out of here. | 我们帮他们离开这里 |
[38:06] | Get ’em back to their homes. | 让他们回家 |
[38:08] | I’d like you to come down to the district | 我希望你能跟我们去警局 |
[38:09] | until we can snatch up Keeler. | 直到我们抓住基勒 |
[38:11] | What’s that gonna do? | 我去有什么用 |
[38:13] | We’ve got ways of letting people know when to back off. | 我们有办法让人知道何时该收手 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[38:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:19] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[38:24] | Hey, yours. | 这是你的 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:27] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[38:43] | Hey, Chief, I just want to say I’m sor– | 队长 我只想来说声对不… |
[38:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[38:56] | I, uh– | 我 |
[38:58] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[39:01] | I never thought I’d get another chance at something like this. | 我从没想过这种事我能有第二次机会 |
[39:16] | My balloon animals, I’m telling you, | 我的动物气球 我跟你说 |
[39:18] | – I gotta work on them. – Nah. No. | -我得好好练练 -不 |
[39:19] | They’re as good as they need– | 它们已经够好了 |
[39:20] | Thanks so much for looking after these two. | 非常感谢你们照顾这两个小家伙 |
[39:22] | They slept like babies after you tired them out. | 他们玩累了后睡得很香 |
[39:24] | Our pleasure. | 我们很荣幸效劳 |
[39:25] | If I have to tell you I’m fine one more time, | 如果我要再对你说一次我没事 |
[39:27] | it’s not gonna be fine. | 那就有事了 |
[39:28] | Look, Severide– | 听着 西弗莱德 |
[39:30] | He told me that you’ve been forgetting things. | 他告诉我你有些失忆 |
[39:32] | I have a pounding headache. | 我有偏头痛 |
[39:34] | I could barely remember my own name. | 我连自己名字都记不太清 |
[39:36] | What else do you want? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[39:37] | I just want–I want you to be honest with me. | 我只想让你对我说实话 |
[39:39] | Listen, if something serious is going on, | 听着 如果真有什么严重的情况 |
[39:41] | you’ll be the first person I tell. | 我会第一个告诉你的 |
[39:45] | Hey, Dawson! | 道森 |
[39:46] | Come here for a sec? | 过来一下 |
[39:47] | – See you at home. – Yeah. | -回家见 -好 |
[39:49] | All right. Listen. | 好的 听着 |
[39:50] | We were just going over a plan to do the whole– | 我们正计划做… |
[39:53] | Hey. Hey. What plan? | 什么计划 |
[39:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:56] | So, we talked, and– | 我们谈过了 然后 |
[39:59] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:00] | We talked and Shay’s on board. | 我们谈过了 夏伊支持我 |
[40:03] | On board with what? | 支持什么 |
[40:04] | Your bad idea to have karaoke night? | 你那卡拉OK夜的蠢点子吗 |
[40:06] | – Guys– – That’s not any dumber than your idea | -各位 -再蠢也没有你的点子蠢 |
[40:08] | to turn it into some hoity-toity hipster bar. | 把酒吧变成什么装腔作势的潮人吧 |
[40:10] | Okay, let’s see how Herrmann’s plan of the status quo’s gotten us. | 好的 让我们看看赫尔曼的保持原样计划如何 |
[40:13] | A crowd of dead-beats and jack-ups. | 让酒吧里永远充斥着懒汉和醉鬼 |
[40:14] | – Guys, guys, guys. – Serious– | -各位 各位 -说真的 |
[40:16] | Look, I do have a vote here, okay? | 听着 我有投票权 好吗 |
[40:18] | And no one’s bothered to ask what my plan is, | 从没有人问过我的计划是什么 |
[40:20] | so I have two words for you– | 所以 我只想对你们说一个词 |
[40:26] | Lesbian night. | 拉拉之夜 |
[40:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | Hey, Brian. Where are you? I thought you said 7:00. | 布莱恩 你在哪 你不是说七点吗 |
[41:04] | Oh, oh, no, no, no. I’m–I’m sure you’re right. | 不 我相信你没错 |
[41:07] | Okay. I’ll talk to you soon. | 好的 一会儿再说 |
[41:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:19] | Go, let’s go! | 走 我们走 |