时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – You good? – No | -没事吧 -情况不好 |
[00:03] | After the accident… | 事故之后… |
[00:05] | How do you walk away from a building collapse like that? | 你是怎么从坍塌成那样的建筑里出来的 |
[00:07] | You’d tell me if something was wrong, right? | 如果有什么事你会跟我说的 对吗 |
[00:11] | I’d like you all to give a nice, warm welcome | 希望大家热烈欢迎 |
[00:13] | to our new paramedic in charge, Ms. Allison Rafferty. | 我们新来的医护主管 艾莉森·拉弗蒂小姐 |
[00:17] | Hi, I’m Gabriela Dawson. | 你好 我是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[00:18] | Rebecca Jones. | 我是丽贝卡·琼斯 |
[00:19] | Her father is deputy district chief Lionel Jones. | 她父亲可是副区长莱昂内尔·琼斯 |
[00:23] | He’s very keen on having his daughter get through the academy. | 他很想让女儿从学院顺利毕业 |
[00:26] | I don’t care whose kid she is. | 我不在乎她是谁的女儿 |
[00:27] | Make it work. | 搞定这件事 |
[00:31] | Okay, guys, if you can’t pass this test, | 如果这场考试通过不了 |
[00:33] | you won’t pass the firefighter II exam | 训练最后的消防队员二级考试 |
[00:35] | given at the end of academy training, | 也会无法合格 |
[00:37] | which means that you will not become a firefighter. | 也就意味着你做不成消防员了 |
[00:39] | Simple as that. You have one hour, | 就是这么简单 考试时间一个小时 |
[00:41] | starting now. | 现在开始 |
[00:52] | Take a look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[01:21] | – Hey, chief. – I see you haven’t submitted | -队长 -你还没交 |
[01:23] | the accident report for the Quincy fire yet. | 昆西火灾的事故报告对吧 |
[01:25] | Yeah. I’m sorry about that. | 对 抱歉 |
[01:28] | I’ll get on it. | 我马上去写 |
[01:29] | Everything going okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[01:31] | – You feel good? – I feel great. | -你感觉还好吗 -我很好 |
[01:33] | Just went to the doctor, he said everything checks out, | 刚去看过医生 他说一切正常 |
[01:36] | so yeah. | 所以我很好 |
[01:41] | Exactly what I want to hear. | 正是我想听的 |
[01:42] | So get that report done and let’s put it behind us. | 你抓紧把报告写好 这事儿就算过去了 |
[01:45] | Will do. Thanks, chief. | 没问题 谢谢队长 |
[01:50] | Ah, will you look at this? | 大家快看啊 |
[01:52] | Could they at least get you a T-shirt that fit you? | 他们就不能给你件合身的衬衣吗 |
[01:55] | You will still sit with us, won’t you? | 你还会跟我们坐一起的对吧 |
[01:58] | Okay, I know the traditions. | 好吧 我知道我们的传统 |
[02:01] | You guys have some sort of prank planned for me? | 你们是不是计划想整我一下 |
[02:02] | Well, good luck, because I’m keeping my eyes wide open. | 祝你们好运 我一定会时刻注意的 |
[02:10] | Hey, Casey, how’s Dawson doing at the academy? | 凯西 道森在学院还好吗 |
[02:12] | I miss my partner. | 我想我的搭档了 |
[02:13] | Way to make the new girl feel welcome. | 让新人觉得自己真受欢迎啊 |
[02:15] | Look, it’s going to take more than just homophobia | 我跟你说 你光反对同性恋 |
[02:17] | and too much eye shadow | 自己大涂眼影的话 |
[02:18] | to win my affections, Rafferty. | 是不会让我对你有好感的 拉弗蒂 |
[02:20] | Hey, is Dawson coming by here? | 道森会顺道过来吗 |
[02:22] | ‘Cause the bank is stepping in now, | 银行现在都介入了 |
[02:24] | and they need us to come up with 10% of Molly’s assessed value. | 让我们上交莫利估计价值10%的钱 |
[02:28] | And since we don’t have 50,000 bucks laying around, | 鉴于我们手头没有五万块 |
[02:31] | we’re looking to get an extension. | 所以想申请延期 |
[02:33] | Yes, she’ll be here. | 她会过来的 |
[02:36] | Hey, did you pick up lumber at the salvage place? | 你从救援处带木材回来了吗 |
[02:38] | I did, but there’s too much to fit in my truck. | 带了 但太多了 我车里装不下 |
[02:40] | We need a transport. | 得专门找人运输 |
[02:42] | Hey, any of you guys have a contact with a trucking company | 你们谁跟运输公司有联系吗 |
[02:46] | who can haul lumber on the cheap, | 可以帮我们便宜点拖运木材 |
[02:47] | or, better yet, for free? | 要是免费就更好了 |
[02:49] | Yes, Mouch, you know someone? | 穆奇 你有认识的吗 |
[02:51] | No, I-I have a question. | 我没有 但我有个问题 |
[02:53] | Even though he’s no longer the candidate, | 即使米尔斯不是后备队员了 |
[02:56] | Mills can still do the cooking, right? | 他还是可以继续做饭对吗 |
[02:58] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Forget it. | 不 不行不行 你们别想了 |
[03:02] | I already tossed my pots and pans. | 我已经把我的锅碗瓢盆都扔了 |
[03:04] | Okay, starting next week, we draw straws. | 好吧 下周开始我们抽签 |
[03:06] | In the meantime, i’ll call Katie | 同时 我会打给凯蒂 |
[03:07] | and see if she can cook up something for us today. | 看她能不能帮我们做点吃的 |
[03:19] | Hey! | 喂 |
[03:20] | I want you to picture something, all right? | 你想象一下这样的场景 |
[03:22] | You, Katie, hanging out, having fun, | 你跟凯蒂一起 很开心 |
[03:25] | getting all hetero on each other, | 两个人完全来电 |
[03:28] | and then, like most relationships, it ends badly, | 然后 跟大多数人一样 你们不欢而散 |
[03:30] | and then Katie goes to Severide, | 然后凯蒂就去找西弗莱德 |
[03:32] | and she’s like, ” No! | 哭着说 不 |
[03:36] | Otis broke my heart, Kelly. He broke my heart.” | 奥蒂斯伤透我的心了 凯利 他伤透我了 |
[03:43] | That’s how that’ll end, all right? | 事情最终会这样收场 知道吗 |
[03:48] | Let me guess–you’re in charge of hardware store runs | 我猜猜 你负责一个大建筑项目的 |
[03:51] | for the big construction project. | 五金店的运营 |
[03:55] | Damn it. | 惨了 |
[03:56] | Are you Leslie Shay? | 你是莱斯莉·夏伊吗 |
[03:58] | No, I’m … Leslie Shay, yeah. | 不是 我是莱斯莉·夏伊 对 |
[04:02] | Ms. Shay, I’ve been trying to track you down this week | 夏伊小姐 我这周一直在找你 |
[04:04] | because I’m the successor trustee for Darryl Bell, | 因为我是达里尔·贝尔的继承信托人 |
[04:07] | and you’re the trust beneficiary. | 而你是信托受益人 |
[04:09] | The–the what? | 我是什么 |
[04:11] | Mr. Bell designated that, upon his death, | 贝尔先生指明自己死后 |
[04:13] | all of his assets be transferred to you. | 自己所有资产都转移到你名下 |
[04:16] | The keys to his apartment, which now belongs to you, | 这是他公寓的钥匙 现在属于你了 |
[04:19] | as does everything in it. | 还有他公寓内的所有东西 |
[04:21] | Here’s all the relevant paperwork. | 这是相关文件 |
[04:23] | – But I don’t want it. – Under the law, it’s yours, | -但我不想要 -根据法律 东西就是你的 |
[04:24] | whether you want it or not. | 不论你想不想要 |
[04:30] | Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61… | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:32] | Squad-man to the rescue! | 救援队上场了 |
[04:47] | Looks like we got a small fire on one. | 应该是一层发生小火灾了 |
[04:49] | 51, get a line in there. | 51号水罐车 拿跟水管过来 |
[04:50] | Truck, squad, give me a primary search on both floors. | 云梯队 救援队 对两层都进行初步搜寻 |
[04:53] | Clarke, Capp, second floor. | 克拉克 卡普 你们去二楼 |
[04:54] | Mills, grab a silver bullet | 米尔斯 拿上一枚银弹 |
[04:56] | and stay with me. We’ll take the first. | 跟我来 我们负责一楼 |
[04:57] | Cruz, raise the aerial. | 克鲁兹 升起云梯 |
[04:58] | Otis and Mouch, check the basement. | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 负责地下室 |
[05:00] | Herrmann, with me. | 赫尔曼 你跟我来 |
[05:08] | Fire department! Everyone evacuate the building! | 消防队 大家都撤离这栋建筑 |
[05:12] | Sir, we need you to head on outside. | 先生 您得到外面去 |
[05:14] | This is my home. I can’t leave my belongings. | 这是我家 我不能离开我的财产 |
[05:17] | Get out of here before you get hurt! | 赶紧离开 否则你会受伤 |
[05:19] | Don’t touch me! | 别推我 |
[05:26] | Mills, hit that. | 米尔斯 去那看看 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:30] | Herrmann, right here! | 赫尔曼 这里有情况 |
[05:34] | On three! One, two, three! | 倒数三 二 一 起 |
[05:36] | Lieutenant, we got a barbecue grill over here! | 副队 我们在这里发现一个烧烤架 |
[05:43] | It’s propane! Everybody out, it’s gonna blow! | 是丙烷 全体撤离 要爆炸了 |
[05:59] | Mills, you all right? | 米尔斯 你没事吧 |
[06:00] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[06:02] | Severide, status, now! | 西弗莱德 立刻汇报情况 |
[06:04] | We’re all okay. Got the victim out. | 我们都没事 受困者已经救出 |
[06:05] | Propane grill exploded. One room fire. | 使用丙烷的烧烤架爆炸 有房间着火 |
[06:08] | 51, get a line on it. | 外面的人 铺水管救火 |
[06:11] | B.P. is 112 over 74. | 收缩压112 舒张压74 |
[06:13] | Let’s keep her at 15 liters, and we’ll go from there. | 给她接15升的气囊 然后再处理 |
[06:16] | All right, take some nice, deep breaths for me, okay? | 好了 慢慢地深呼吸 好吗 |
[06:19] | You know how dangerous it is to use a propane grill inside? | 你知道在室内使用丙烷烧烤架多危险吗 |
[06:21] | You’re a very lucky young lady. | 能安然无恙算你走运 |
[06:23] | Don’t you yell at her! | 别朝她吼 |
[06:24] | She was just doing what she could to keep from freezing to death. | 她只是想取暖 不想被冻死而已 |
[06:27] | The problem is our cheapskate landlord. | 要怪就怪我们的吝啬鬼房东 |
[06:29] | He won’t fix the damn heat, | 他不愿意修暖气 |
[06:31] | so we’re all doing whatever we can to stay alive in there. | 所以我们只能想尽办法自己取暖 |
[06:44] | Just heard two more recruits dropped out. | 刚听说又有两个新人退学了 |
[06:46] | Stevenson and the short guy | 史蒂文森和昨天那个 |
[06:48] | who threw up after the hose drill yesterday. | 水管练习之后吐了的小个子男人 |
[06:54] | You know, I can handle the physical stuff, | 我实践训练都没问题 |
[06:56] | but…I have dyslexia, | 但我有阅读障碍 |
[06:59] | so the memorizing and writing stuff down, | 所以记忆理论知识和做题 |
[07:02] | it’s always been tough for me. | 对我来说很困难 |
[07:05] | You’re not the only person to come through the academy with dyslexia. | 你不是第一个来消防学院的阅读障碍者 |
[07:09] | Talk to the instructors. | 找教官谈谈吧 |
[07:11] | Instructor Severide’s already gunning for me. | 西弗莱德教官已经盯上我了 |
[07:13] | I don’t want to give him more ammo. | 我不想让他抓到更多把柄 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I have to study. | 好吧 我得去学习了 |
[07:23] | I thought I’d put the Darryl stuff behind me, | 我还以为达里尔的事已经过去了 |
[07:24] | which wasn’t easy, | 花了那么久才放开 |
[07:25] | but why would he leave everything to me? | 但他为什么把遗产都留给我呢 |
[07:27] | – Who knows? – I don’t want any of it. | -谁知道呢 -我一点也不想要 |
[07:28] | It just feels like blood money, somehow. | 总觉得那些都是”血汗钱” |
[07:32] | What kind of blood money we talking here? | 她说的是哪种血汗钱啊 |
[07:33] | Get out of here. | 别瞎搀和 |
[07:35] | Hey, Clarke, what’s this insignia mean? | 克拉克 这张证书是什么意思 |
[07:38] | Darryl Bell was a navy man. | 达里尔·贝尔曾在海军服役 |
[07:40] | Boatswain mate, third class. | 三等副水手长军衔 |
[07:41] | I gotta deal with this? | 我还得处理这个吗 |
[07:44] | Hey, Mills? | 米尔斯 |
[07:45] | There’s some guy in the tower looking for you. | 塔台那有人找你 |
[07:47] | Alright. | 好 |
[07:56] | Kenny Bloomfeld with the Chicago Sun-Times. | 我是《芝加哥太阳时报》的肯尼·布洛姆菲尔德 |
[07:57] | I’m writing an article on you for the paper. | 我正在写一篇关于你的报道 |
[07:59] | – On me? – Yeah. | -关于我的吗 -没错 |
[08:01] | You’re one of the youngest guys ever | 你是芝加哥消防局救援队 |
[08:02] | to make rescue squad for the C.F.D. | 有史以来最年轻的队员之一 |
[08:04] | That’s quite an achievement. | 真是件了不起的事 |
[08:07] | You have a minute to talk? | 你有空接受采访吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah, sure. Let’s talk. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:15] | Most guys are on the job for many years | 绝大多数消防员在任职多年后 |
[08:17] | before they make squad, if they ever make it at all. | 才能加入救援队 甚至根本没机会加入 |
[08:20] | So what do you think makes you so exceptional? | 你觉得是什么让你成为例外呢 |
[08:25] | Well, I’m good-looking, | 这个嘛 我长得帅啊 |
[08:28] | which I think is the most important part, | 这一点我觉得至关重要 |
[08:31] | honestly, ’cause C.F.D. loves a camera-ready face, | 说实话 芝加哥消防局总要找个帅哥装点门面 |
[08:35] | and experience is really irrelevant when all you do | 而且每天只是吃吃睡睡混日子 |
[08:37] | is eat, and sleep, and eat, and sleep, you know. | 所以工作经验真的无关紧要 |
[08:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:41] | No, really, we– we don’t do much. | 我说真的 我们其实没什么事 |
[08:45] | I guess there’s a reason why they say squad is the last to the fire, | 所以传言说 救援队总是最后到现场 |
[08:48] | first to the dinner table, huh? | 最先到食堂 |
[08:58] | This yard’s perfect. Great get. | 这块地棒极了 你真会找地方 |
[09:01] | – Listen, I have a favor to ask. – Sure. | -我想请你帮个忙 -没问题 |
[09:04] | Uh, the Chief asked me to fill out | 是这样 队长让我写 |
[09:07] | the accident report from my injury. | 关于我受伤的事故报告 |
[09:10] | The doc said I checked out, | 医生说我已经没事了 |
[09:11] | but that there might be some concussion-related memory issues for a while, | 但可能是因为脑震荡引起了暂时性失忆 |
[09:14] | since I got my bell rung pretty good. | 毕竟我昏迷了挺长时间 |
[09:17] | The thing is, | 情况是 |
[09:18] | I don’t remember the two days leading up to the accident. | 我记不起发生事故之前两天的事 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:24] | Sounds like you got more than just your bell rung. | 看来你不止是昏迷这么简单 |
[09:26] | It’s fine, trust me. | 我没事 相信我 |
[09:28] | But if I tell Boden, | 但我要是告诉博登 |
[09:29] | red flags go up, and suddenly everything becomes a big deal. | 他又会大惊小怪 然后事情就严重了 |
[09:33] | I just need a hand with the report. | 我只是要人帮忙写报告 |
[09:36] | You tell Dawson about all this? | 你把这情况告诉道森了吗 |
[09:37] | Eh. I don’t want her to worry. | 没说 我不想让她担心 |
[09:43] | Sure, yeah, I’ll– I’ll help with the report. | 好吧 我帮你写报告 |
[09:47] | Great. | 那太好了 |
[09:57] | Jim Giovannetti? | 吉姆·乔万内蒂吗 |
[10:01] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[10:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:03] | Wallace Boden, | 华莱士·博登 |
[10:04] | Battalion Chief with the Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局的消防队长 |
[10:07] | We put out a fire yesterday | 我们昨天扑灭了一场 |
[10:09] | at the building you own, 1100 Grant Place. | 格兰特区归你所有的1100号公寓发生的火灾 |
[10:11] | Right. Right. | 是吗 对 |
[10:13] | Well, thank you for doing your job. | 谢谢你恪尽职守 |
[10:17] | While we were at the location, | 我们在火灾发生现场时 |
[10:19] | we noticed that your tenants were jerry-rigging heaters | 注意到你的房客在使用临时加热器 |
[10:23] | to compensate for the fact that there was no working heat. | 因为屋内并未有效供暖 |
[10:26] | That’s a very dangerous situation, | 这种情况很危险 |
[10:29] | not to mention illegal. | 而且是违法的 |
[10:30] | Well, I’ll just have to go ahead | 我刚准备去 |
[10:33] | and talk to them about that. | 跟他们谈这个问题 |
[10:35] | The heat works– works just fine, | 供暖 供暖没有问题 |
[10:37] | as far as I know. | 据我所知 |
[10:38] | I find that very hard to believe, | 我看未必 |
[10:41] | so I have some advice for you, Mr. Giovannetti. | 我给你几句建议 乔万内蒂先生 |
[10:44] | Make sure your tenants have working heat immediately, | 立即确保你的房客得到有效供暖 |
[10:48] | or the fire inspectors, | 不然火灾检查员 |
[10:49] | they will swarm all over your properties. | 会挤满你的房子 |
[10:51] | The building department, they’ll condemn them. | 建筑部门也会给出判定 |
[10:53] | When we’re done with you, | 等我们完事 |
[10:54] | you won’t be able to afford the rent on one of your own apartments. | 你会连这里一间屋子的房租都付不起 |
[11:00] | Do we understand each other? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[11:04] | I’m happy to check on the heat again… like I said. | 我很乐意再去检查一下暖气 说到做到 |
[11:10] | You do that. | 最好是这样 |
[12:05] | Darryl– | 达里尔 |
[12:38] | Sorry if I scared you. | 抱歉吓到你了 |
[12:48] | I-I’m Jed, Darryl’s brother. | 我是杰得 达里尔的弟弟 |
[12:51] | I’m–I’m guessing you’re the paramedic | 他把所有东西留给了一个医护人员 |
[12:53] | he left everything to. | 应该就是你吧 |
[12:54] | Yeah. I’m Leslie Shay. | 是的 我是莱斯莉·夏伊 |
[12:56] | – I, uh– – Hi. | -我 -你好 |
[12:59] | Hi. I feel terrible about all this. | 关于这一切 我很遗憾 |
[13:01] | I don’t know why he left it to me, I– | 我不知道他为什么都留给了我 |
[13:03] | My brother was going through a rough time, | 我哥哥那段时间很痛苦 |
[13:05] | obviously, the last six months. | 显而易见 最后的半年 |
[13:08] | He was angry at the world ’cause he was sick. | 因为生病 他的情绪很不稳定 |
[13:11] | Angry at me ’cause I didn’t do enough to help. | 对我也很生气 因为我没有努力帮他 |
[13:15] | But I tried. I really did. | 但我努力了 真的 |
[13:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:26] | Look, I don’t want the money, so you can have it, and– | 我不想要这笔钱 你可以拿走 |
[13:34] | That–that means so much to me and my family, | 这 这对我们家来说太重要了 |
[13:37] | I can’t even tell you. Thank you. | 我都不知道该怎么说 谢谢 |
[13:40] | Of course, yeah. | 没什么 |
[13:47] | What if I can’t do it? | 如果我做不到怎么办 |
[13:47] | Every time I put the mask on, I get claustrophobic. | 每次带上面具 我就会有幽闭恐惧症 |
[13:50] | Yeah, everyone does at first. | 刚开始大家都这样 |
[14:02] | – I feel like I’m trapped in a fishbowl! – All right, | -我觉得好像被困在了鱼缸里 -好吧 |
[14:04] | just size it up, | 调整好大小 |
[14:06] | and wear it when you study, cook, watch TV, | 戴着它学习 做饭 看电视 |
[14:10] | for as long as you can. | 能戴多久戴多久 |
[14:12] | – All right? – I’ll try, thanks. | -好吗 -我试试 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Who pissed you off? | 谁惹到你了 |
[14:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:26] | You’ve got that look. | 你现在一副生气的样子 |
[14:29] | Rebecca Jones, the other woman in my class? | 丽贝卡·琼斯 我班上的那个女队员 |
[14:33] | I saw her cheating. | 我看到她作弊了 |
[14:36] | Do you think I should tell Severide? | 你觉得我该告诉西弗莱德吗 |
[14:37] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不要 |
[14:39] | Just keep your head down, focus on your own work. | 保持低调 自己专心训练 |
[14:43] | Her colors will show without you stepping in. | 不用你插手 她也会暴露的 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:56] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[15:05] | You guys get one of those, then we’re coming for you. | 下不为例 不然饶不了你们 |
[15:07] | Oh, come on, that was a classic. | 拜托 这么经典的招 |
[15:08] | The fake reporter wasn’t enough? | 假记者还不够吗 |
[15:10] | You guys had to add a lame chair gag on top of it? | 还要再拿一个破椅子整我吗 |
[15:13] | What reporter? | 什么记者 |
[15:16] | Oh, very funny. | 真好笑 |
[15:21] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[15:22] | Chow’s up! | 吃的来咯 |
[15:23] | Hey, let me– let me help you with that. | 我来… 我来帮你吧 |
[15:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | I, uh, I feel really uncomfortable | 是这样 瞒着西弗莱德 |
[15:40] | going behind Severide’s back with this. | 我心里特别不舒服 |
[15:42] | With what? | 瞒着他什么 |
[15:43] | We haven’t done anything except play Settlers of Catan | 我们只是偶尔一起玩棋牌游戏 |
[15:46] | and make out. | 偶尔亲热一下啊 |
[15:47] | Yeah, that’s the part I’m referring to. | 我说的就是亲热这事 |
[15:49] | Then let’s talk to him. We can do it together. | 那就跟他谈谈 我们可以一起去 |
[15:51] | No. No, I’ll do it. | 不用 我自己去吧 |
[15:54] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你要跟他说什么 |
[15:56] | That I really like you, | 就说我真的喜欢你 |
[15:58] | and that I want to see more of you. | 我想多了解你 |
[16:01] | That is so sweet. | 这个不错 |
[16:08] | Hey, lieutenant, do you have a second? | 副队长 你有时间吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[16:13] | I would like to ask Katie out on a date, | 我想约凯蒂出去 |
[16:17] | and I was hoping for your blessing. | 我期待能得到你的祝福 |
[16:37] | Just checking the spark arrestor. | 我就是检查一下电锯 |
[16:38] | Wanted to make sure the motor was running good. | 看看发动引擎的运转怎么样 |
[16:40] | That makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[16:43] | What were we talking about? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna go check and see if lunch is ready. | 我去看看午饭有没有准备好 |
[16:58] | I want to ask your sister out, okay? | 我想约你妹妹出去 可以吗 |
[17:00] | I have nothing but the best of intentions. | 目的纯洁 绝无恶意 |
[17:02] | Do I have your permission? | 能得到你的批准吗 |
[17:06] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:08] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[17:09] | I–’cause I’m telling you, I am the ultimate– | 我告诉你 我是终极… |
[17:11] | – Take “Yes” as an answer, Otis. – Okay. | -见好就收 奥蒂斯 -好的 |
[17:18] | – Chicago Sun-Times. – Hey, you happen to have | -《芝加哥太阳时报》 -你好 |
[17:20] | a reporter on staff named Kenny Bloomfield? | 我找一位名叫肯尼·布洛姆菲尔德的记者 |
[17:24] | Please hold for that extension. | 请等待查找分机号码 |
[17:29] | Hello, this is Kenny. I’m not available right now. | 您好 我是肯尼 我现在没空 |
[17:32] | Please leave a message, and I will return your call. | 请留言 我会回复您 |
[17:36] | This mailbox is full. | 信箱已满 |
[17:37] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[17:43] | So I called the lawyer and figured out the best way to hand everything over to Jed. | 我咨询了律师 想到把一切交给杰得最好的方法了 |
[17:46] | Oh, good. | 很好啊 |
[17:47] | So you’re done with it? | 所以这事算是解决了 |
[17:49] | Just out of curiosity, | 只是好奇问一下 |
[17:51] | how much you think it’s all worth? | 那笔遗产大概值多少钱 |
[17:52] | Well, it’s the apartment and a couple of bonds. | 有一间公寓 一点债券 |
[17:56] | And the military pension. | 还有军队养老金 |
[17:57] | I didn’t see anything about that in the paperwork. | 我没在文件上看到这个 |
[18:00] | But, all in all, the whole thing’s about 40,000. | 反正 总值大概四万美元 |
[18:05] | Ambulance 61, injured person. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[18:07] | Bendon shopping plaza, 8350 North Michigan… | 本登购物广场 北密西根8350号 |
[18:16] | The escalator just stopped out of nowhere. | 电梯突然停住了 |
[18:18] | Lady up top is stuck. | 上面有位女士被卡住了 |
[18:28] | I need help! | 救救我 |
[18:30] | – I can’t move. – Okay. | -我动不了了 -好的 |
[18:32] | All right. We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会救你出去的 好吗 |
[18:34] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[18:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:36] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[18:42] | Okay, Ella, we might need to give you a little haircut. | 艾拉 我们可能得把你的头发剪掉一些 |
[18:44] | – Oh, my God! – Get the shears. | -我的天哪 -把剪刀拿来 |
[19:02] | Okay, it’s okay, calm down. | 没事的 别紧张 |
[19:03] | It’s okay. It’s all right, don’t move. | 没事的 别动 |
[19:04] | – Just don’t move. – Oh, my– | -别动 -我的天 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[19:20] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[19:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | I hate it when Lakeshore is backed up. | 我真讨厌往湖滨医院送人 |
[19:28] | What’s wrong with Chicago med? I like this place. | 芝加哥的医院怎么了 我挺喜欢的 |
[19:35] | Hey, Raff. | 好呀 拉弗 |
[19:42] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[19:43] | How can I thank you? | 我该怎么感谢你 |
[19:44] | Oh, sweetie, there’s no need. | 亲爱的 这是我该做的 |
[19:47] | Really. | 真的 |
[19:50] | 斯特林 货车货运公司 | |
[19:51] | “Ella Sterling, owner.” That’s awesome. | “艾拉·斯特林 老板” 真不错 |
[19:54] | – Leslie! – Kendra! | -莱斯利 -肯德拉 |
[19:57] | Oh, don’t freak out. | 别害怕 |
[19:58] | Big lesbian hug about to go down. | 你将要目睹拉拉的深情一抱 |
[19:59] | I’ll avert my eyes. | 我会非礼勿视的 |
[20:02] | Hey, um, can you get the paperwork? | 你能去拿文件吗 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna head back to the rig. | 我回去看着设备 |
[20:06] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[20:10] | How’s Allison doing? | 艾莉森最近如何 |
[20:11] | Rafferty? | 拉弗蒂吗 |
[20:13] | She’s fine. Why? | 她不错 为什么这么问 |
[20:15] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[20:18] | Kendra, how do you know Rafferty? | 肯德拉 你怎么知道拉弗蒂的 |
[20:21] | She was a resident here until last year. | 她曾是这里的医师 去年离开了 |
[20:23] | Her fiance got Hodgkin’s. | 她未婚夫得了霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[20:25] | She dropped out of the program to take care of him. | 她为了好好照顾他 离开了这里 |
[20:28] | He died about six months ago. | 他大概半年前去世的 |
[20:35] | What took you so long? | 你怎么去了那么久 |
[20:37] | Asking her advice on the latest Subaru? | 让她给你推荐最新款的斯巴鲁汽车了吗 |
[20:41] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:46] | Chief Boden. | 博登队长 |
[20:49] | Donna Robbins, from the fire a few days ago. | 我是堂娜·罗宾斯 前几天那场火灾我们见过 |
[20:52] | Yeah, yeah, of course. I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[20:53] | That landlord has never fixed a thing. | 那个房东从来不帮忙修东西 |
[20:55] | My cupboard doors are broken, the faucet drips. | 我的橱柜也坏了 水龙头还在滴水 |
[20:58] | It’s– | 简直 |
[21:00] | But I came home to a warm apartment last night | 但我昨晚回家的时候 家里很暖和 |
[21:02] | for the first time in months. | 几个月来 这可是第一次 |
[21:04] | I have a feeling you had something to do with it. | 我想肯定是你的功劳 |
[21:07] | Yeah, I had a chat with him. | 是的 我和他聊了聊 |
[21:10] | Well, I made you some of my special butternut squash puree. | 我给你做了一些我特制的白胡桃泥 |
[21:15] | Well, that wasn’t necessary, but very kind of you. | 这怎么好意思 不过 非常感谢 |
[21:19] | I live alone, so I enjoy making it for other people. | 我一个人住 所以很喜欢给别人做东西 |
[21:26] | Well, I’m gonna let you get back to work. | 好了 我还是让你回去工作吧 |
[21:30] | Thanks again for all that you did. | 再次感谢你所做的一切 |
[21:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:47] | Nice lady. | 人不错啊 |
[21:49] | Very. | 确实 |
[21:50] | And you just let her walk right out of here? | 你就这样让她走了吗 |
[21:53] | What was I supposed to do? | 不然我要做什么呢 |
[21:54] | – Ask her out. – What? | -约她出去啊 -什么 |
[21:56] | Chief, you didn’t notice that she was flirting with you? | 队长 你没发现她对你有意思吗 |
[21:59] | Dropping the fact that she lives alone? | 不然为什么跟你说她一个人住 |
[22:06] | You really think so? | 你真这样觉得吗 |
[22:24] | So I called some of my buddies down at veteran affairs, | 我问了问退役军人部的几个兄弟 |
[22:26] | and, um, it turns out that Darryl’s brother is diverting | 发现达里尔的弟弟一直在领取 |
[22:30] | that military pension to himself. | 达里尔的养老金 |
[22:36] | For a long time now. | 已经很久了 |
[22:41] | – Thought you’d want to know. – Yeah. | -觉得应该告诉你 -好 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:48] | That’s pretty low. | 太无耻了 |
[22:53] | Hey, look, I know how terrible this whole experience has been for you, | 我知道这整件事情 对你影响很大 |
[22:57] | but it seems to me | 但在我看来 |
[22:58] | like something good could come out of this. | 你还是能借此做些好事的 |
[23:01] | – Okay. – Look… | -好吧 -听我说 |
[23:03] | We’re not grave robbers, you know, and I say this | 我们不是要偷死人的钱 |
[23:06] | with great respect for all that you’ve been through | 我很尊敬你为他所做的一切 |
[23:08] | and what you clearly meant to the guy. | 还有你对他而言的意义 |
[23:11] | Things happen for a reason. | 事情发生是有原因的 |
[23:14] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[23:15] | Meaning you could convert this money into something positive, | 意思是你可以拿这钱做好事 |
[23:18] | like helping me, Herrmann, and Dawson hold onto Molly’s. | 比如帮助我 赫尔曼和道森保住莫利酒吧 |
[23:22] | I’m not keeping the money, guys. | 我不会要这笔钱的 |
[23:24] | But I just heard Clarke tell you | 可是刚刚克拉克也说了 |
[23:25] | that the brother was stealing from Darryl’s pension. | 他弟弟在偷拿达里尔的养老金 |
[23:28] | The guy’s a common criminal. | 这已经是犯罪了 |
[23:30] | I mean, it’s no surprise that Darryl stiffed him. | 怪不得达里尔不给他遗产 |
[23:32] | I don’t want the money. | 我不想要那笔钱 |
[23:35] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[23:43] | The lamb looks good. | 羊肉不错 |
[23:45] | – Who could eat a baby sheep? – Not me. | -谁吃得下羊羔啊 -我可不行 |
[23:47] | Horrible. | 真可怕 |
[23:56] | Veal looks amazing, though. | 小牛肉倒是不错 |
[24:05] | What is that guy’s problem? | 那个男的怎么回事 |
[24:06] | He keeps looking over here. | 他一直往这边看 |
[24:11] | I’m sure it’s no big deal. | 应该没什么事吧 |
[24:12] | Should we get appetizers? | 要不要点开胃菜 |
[24:19] | Can I help you with something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[24:23] | Just looking out at my car. It’s new. | 我只是在看我的车 新车 |
[24:27] | Don’t like parking it on the street. | 停在街上有点不安 |
[24:36] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[24:38] | A simple apology would be nice. | 你道个歉不就行了 |
[24:41] | – Would it? – What’s your problem? | -是吗 -你到底怎么回事 |
[24:44] | – It sounds like, to me, you’re the one with a problem. – Matt. | -我怎么感觉有事的是你啊 -马特 |
[24:47] | Matt, it’s no big deal. Come on. | 马特 没什么事 别这样 |
[24:49] | Listen to your girl, pal. | 听你女朋友的吧 |
[24:51] | Hey! Matt! Matt, stop! | 马特 马特 住手 |
[24:54] | This guy’s a psycho! | 这男的脑子有问题 |
[24:56] | – It’s fine. It’s fine. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -没事 没事了 -好吧 对不起 |
[24:58] | – It’s cool. – No, you need to leave. Now. | -没事啊 -请你马上离开 |
[25:00] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[25:02] | It’s cool. He’s cool. | 没问题 他很好 |
[25:04] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 快走 |
[25:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:25] | We should start looking at an apartment this weekend. | 这周末应该着手找公寓了 |
[25:28] | If you want. | 你也愿意的话 |
[25:34] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[25:37] | That was not you last night. | 昨晚你很不正常 |
[25:40] | I’ve never seen you act that way in my life. | 我从来没见你那样过 |
[25:46] | I can’t say “Sorry” enough times. | 昨晚的事我非常抱歉 |
[25:48] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会弥补的 |
[25:49] | You know, I’m not–I’m not worried about the dinner. | 我担心的不是晚餐的问题 |
[25:51] | I’m worried about you. | 我是担心你 |
[25:54] | If wre gonna do this, you need to be honest with me. | 如果我们要在一起 你要跟我说实话 |
[25:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:59] | I haven’t been sleeping great. | 只是最近睡眠不好 |
[26:01] | That’s just part of getting back on the work schedule. | 我刚回去上班 有点不习惯而已 |
[26:04] | I’m better every day. | 慢慢就会恢复的 |
[26:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:18] | Hey, Kenny! Kenny, hey! | 肯尼 肯尼 您好 |
[26:21] | There you are, man. | 终于找到你了 |
[26:23] | Look, I don’t know if you got any of my emails, | 不知道你是否收到了我的邮件 |
[26:25] | but I just want you to know, | 不过我想告诉你 |
[26:26] | I was completely kidding in that interview. | 那场采访我完全是在开玩笑 |
[26:28] | I thought the whole thing was a prank. | 我以为是同事在跟我开玩笑 |
[26:30] | You said what you said. | 说出去的话就像泼出去的水 |
[26:32] | No. No, Kenny. | 不 不 肯尼 |
[26:34] | Kenny, listen, the guys, we do this whole thing. | 肯尼 听我说 我们一直都这样 |
[26:37] | They play pranks– | 经常恶作剧 |
[26:38] | Kenny! No! | 肯尼 不要 |
[26:45] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[26:46] | Once we get the smoke up and started, | 烟雾开始之后 |
[26:47] | I’ll send you in two by two. | 你们两人一组进去 |
[26:49] | You’ll make your way through the tower | 你们要穿过塔楼 |
[26:51] | and then back out the other side. | 然后从另一边回来 |
[26:53] | Some of the spaces are tight, but they’re all manageable, | 也许有些地方很难通过 不过可以克服 |
[26:55] | so no excuses. And mask up at the door. | 所以别找借口 在门口要戴面罩 |
[26:57] | Reiger, Price, you’re up. | 雷戈 普莱斯 你们先上 |
[27:03] | We got this, Dawson. No sweat. | 没问题的 道森 小菜一碟 |
[27:05] | Jones, Dawson, go. | 琼斯 道森 上 |
[27:39] | It’s a low bridge! | 是一架低桥 |
[27:40] | Go for it! | 走吧 |
[28:18] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[28:23] | It’s okay. Come on, Dawson. | 没事的 道森 快点 |
[28:46] | No points for speed, | 虽然速度不行 |
[28:47] | but you two made it. Go on inside. | 不过你们成功出来了 进去吧 |
[28:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:54] | No worries. I owed you one. | 没事 之前你也帮过我 |
[29:02] | Is that, uh, the Sunday paper, chief? | 那是星期天的报纸吗 队长 |
[29:05] | No. | 不 |
[29:08] | It’s the Friday paper, because today is Friday. | 这是周五的报纸 因为今天是周五 |
[29:10] | Yeah, right. That makes sense. | 哦对 没错 |
[29:14] | What can I do for you, Mills? | 你有什么事 米尔斯 |
[29:15] | I wanted to give you a heads-up. | 我就是想跟你说一下 |
[29:17] | A reporter came by. | 有个记者过来过 |
[29:19] | Uh, I thought the guys had set it up, | 我以为是他们跟我闹着玩 |
[29:21] | messing with me because of the squad promotion. | 因为我被提升进了救援队 |
[29:24] | I said some things that I probably shouldn’t have. | 然后我似乎说了一些不该说的话 |
[29:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:30] | Yeah, some really stupid things, chief. | 是的 一些很蠢的话 队长 |
[29:34] | Possibly embarrassing to the department things. | 也许会给消防局丢脸 |
[29:41] | You know what, Mills? | 你知道吗 米尔斯 |
[29:46] | I’m gonna take your advice. | 我接受你的建议 |
[29:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:52] | I’m gonna go see that woman. | 我要去看那个女人 |
[30:05] | Glad I got my washing in | 幸亏我先洗完了 |
[30:06] | before your flannel shirts broke the machine. | 不然你的法兰绒衬衣肯定会弄坏洗衣机 |
[30:13] | Look, Rafferty, um, | 拉弗蒂 |
[30:16] | I just want to say that, | 我只想告诉你 |
[30:17] | you know, I went through a really rough time | 我前一阵经历了一段非常 |
[30:20] | a little while back, | 艰难的日子 |
[30:21] | and I-I didn’t reach out to anyone. | 我没有向任何人求助 |
[30:24] | I didn’t talk to anybody. | 也没有找人倾诉 |
[30:26] | I held on to it, | 就自己承受着 |
[30:28] | and it almost swallowed me up. | 那种感觉简直要吞噬我了 |
[30:32] | So… you know, yeah, | 所以 我想说 |
[30:37] | if you ever want to talk to anybody, | 如果你想找谁谈谈心的话 |
[30:41] | I’m here. | 尽管找我 |
[30:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:07] | Accident report. | 事故报告 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:14] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[31:16] | Thank you for your time. | 打扰您了 |
[31:22] | The bank. | 银行那边 |
[31:24] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说的 |
[31:26] | Loan extension was denied. | 贷款延期被拒绝了 |
[31:30] | All that hard work. | 那么多努力 |
[31:32] | All the love and money that you | 我们和道森对莫利酒吧 |
[31:35] | and me and dawson poured into Molly’s | 倾注的那么多心血和金钱 |
[31:39] | was for nothing. | 就这么白费了 |
[31:41] | Oh, hey, man, it wasn’t for nothing. | 别泄气啊 兄弟 怎么是白费呢 |
[31:43] | Molly’s was like a second home to us | 莫利酒吧修缮好之后 对大家来说 |
[31:44] | since you guys fixed it up. | 就像另一个家一样 |
[31:46] | – I got engaged there, huh? – And then un-engaged. | -我可是在那订婚的啊 -新娘也从那跑的 |
[31:49] | – Thanks, Mouch. – Cruz is right. | -真谢谢啊 穆奇 -克鲁兹说得对 |
[31:51] | Dawson was just saying how Molly’s pulled her | 道森还在说莫利酒吧是如何 |
[31:52] | through some rough times. Got all of us through. | 帮她渡过难关的 也帮过所有人 |
[31:54] | It wasn’t for nothing, Herrmann. | 心血没有白费 赫尔曼 |
[31:57] | It was a great ride, | 这是段很棒的经历 |
[31:58] | and in honor of that, | 而且为了纪念这经历 |
[31:59] | we should send Molly’s out with a bang. | 我们该风风光光地和莫利酒吧告别 |
[32:02] | Yeah, huh? | 对啊 |
[32:03] | Why not throw one last, big, ass-kicker of a party, huh? | 为什么不再办最后一场屌炸天的派对呢 |
[32:06] | Herrmann, you gave it a good shot. | 赫尔曼 你已经尽全力了 |
[32:10] | It’s gonna be okay, buddy. | 会过去的 兄弟 |
[32:19] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[32:20] | Ambulance 61, man trapped. | 61号救护车 人员被困 |
[32:34] | A photographer went up on the roof | 一位摄影师上到楼顶想要 |
[32:36] | to get some skyline pictures, | 拍些地平线的照片 |
[32:38] | but a guest saw him climb onto the smokestack and fall in. | 但是一位客人发现他爬上烟囱之后掉了进去 |
[32:41] | He wasn’t supposed to go up there. | 我们并没允许他爬上去 |
[32:42] | Get your facility manager. | 找到你们的后勤经理 |
[32:43] | Shut the heat plant down immediately. | 立刻关闭供热装置 |
[32:44] | Get it to blow only air. | 只留通风功能 |
[32:46] | Okay, everybody, all the way up. Let’s go! | 好了 全体都有 跟我上楼 快走 |
[32:52] | Severide, head up that chimney ladder, get a look in. | 西弗莱德 爬上烟囱的梯子看看里面情况 |
[33:01] | Casey, it looks like | 凯西 出风口 |
[33:01] | the bend in the shaft hits at the 25th floor. | 好像在二十五层有弯曲的部分 |
[33:04] | See if you can find a way in from that level. | 你去那层看看能不能找地方进去 |
[33:05] | Should be at the center stairwell. | 应该在中部楼梯井的周围 |
[33:07] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[33:16] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[33:17] | He’s jammed in there pretty good | 他掉下去以后牢牢卡在 |
[33:19] | at the break off point about 20 feet down. | 六米左右的弯曲处了 |
[33:22] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[33:23] | I can’t tell. | 无法判断 |
[33:25] | Is there any way in from the inside? | 从大楼内部有办法进入吗 |
[33:26] | Two layers of steel and brick down here. | 有两层的钢梁和砖头挡着 |
[33:29] | It’ll take us hours to get close. | 想进去得破拆很长时间 |
[33:30] | Then we go in from above. | 那我们就从上部进去 |
[33:33] | Re-rig the roof ladder. | 重新装配屋顶梯 |
[33:34] | We’ll set it up as an overhead anchor point. | 我们要架高后做固定点 |
[33:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:37] | You ready to go down there and get him? | 你准备好下去救他了吗 |
[33:38] | I’m all over it. | 早准备好了 |
[33:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:59] | Listen, it’s too narrow for a backboard. | 听着 烟囱口太窄放不进担架 |
[34:01] | When you get down to him, wrap him up in webbing, | 你靠近以后 用带子绑紧他 |
[34:02] | – we’ll muscle both of you up. – Okay. | -我们会把你们两个拉上来 -好的 |
[34:04] | Make sure he’s secure before you move him. | 在移动他之前务必确定他安全了 |
[34:06] | If he slides any further down that angle, | 如果他从那个角度再往下滑 |
[34:07] | it’s a 30-story drop to the bottom. | 就会从三十层一直滑下去 |
[34:09] | – I got it. – Okay. Let’s go! | -没问题 -好了 开始 |
[34:14] | Tension in the line. | 拉紧绳子 |
[34:17] | More. | 再放长点 |
[34:19] | He’s in. Going down. | 他进去了 在下降 |
[34:30] | Hey. Hey, can you hear me? | 喂 你能听见我说话吗 |
[34:33] | Hey, he’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[34:34] | Get that webbing around him. | 用带子拴紧他 |
[34:36] | Don’t move. | 别乱动 |
[34:36] | I’m gonna hook you onto our pulley system, okay? | 我要把你挂上滑轮系统 知道吗 |
[34:48] | Mills? Mills? | 米尔斯 米尔斯 |
[34:51] | Yeah, we’re almost there. | 在 我们就快好了 |
[34:52] | Almost there. | 就好了 |
[35:02] | Hey, I got him. | 好 绑紧了 |
[35:03] | Let’s go! | 开始拉 |
[35:14] | Hold him right there. | 抱住他 |
[35:18] | Go ahead. | 行了 |
[35:20] | Got his feet. | 抓住他脚了 |
[35:22] | – You got him? – I got his head. | -抓住了吗 -我托着头 |
[35:24] | Set. | 好了 |
[35:28] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好 一 二 三 |
[35:47] | You said the lawyer would call! | 你说过律师会打电话给我的 |
[35:48] | Yeah, and he will. | 是啊 他会打的 |
[35:51] | You’re playing games, aren’t you? | 你在耍我 是不是 |
[35:52] | But that’s what you did with my brother, too. | 不过你也是这么对我哥哥的 |
[35:53] | Wonder what you promised him that you didn’t deliver. | 谁知道你许诺过他什么然后又食言了 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么 |
[35:56] | Are you gonna transfer his assets to me or not? | 你到底会不会把他的资产转给我 |
[36:04] | Did you take your brother’s military pension? | 你是不是拿了你哥哥的军队养老金 |
[36:10] | That’s my business. | 那是我的事 |
[36:12] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[36:13] | Lady, I don’t think you know who you’re messing with. | 女士 你是不是不知道自己在招惹谁 |
[36:18] | Everything okay out here? | 你们没事吧 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:22] | This is, uh– this is Darryl’s brother, Jed. | 这位是达里尔的弟弟 杰得 |
[36:27] | He was just leaving. | 他正准备离开 |
[36:30] | Start moving in that direction. | 往那边走 |
[36:55] | – There’s a miter saw here. – This is working fine. | -这里有斜切锯 -这个挺好用的 |
[36:58] | There’s a miter saw right here. | 斜切锯就在这里 |
[37:04] | Look, I’m not one to preach to anybody, | 听着 我没资格去说教别人 |
[37:06] | but last year, after my injury, when things went south, | 但是去年 在我受伤情况变糟后 |
[37:09] | the reason I made it through is because I went to Dawson | 我之所以能挺过来 是因为我找了道森 |
[37:11] | and asked for help. | 并请求她帮忙 |
[37:12] | The doctor was sure it’s a temporary thing. | 医生明确地说这只是临时的 |
[37:15] | The cobwebs are gonna clear up. | 一切都会好转的 |
[37:18] | You hear what I said? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[37:22] | I need to know you heard what I said. | 我需要确认你真的听到了 |
[37:25] | I did, yeah. | 我听到了 是的 |
[37:37] | It kind of comes and goes. | 它们时隐时现 |
[37:40] | What does? | 它们是什么 |
[37:42] | Chunks of time. Where I remember. | 我一段一段的记忆 |
[37:46] | We talking before or after the accident? | 你是说事故前还是事故后的记忆 |
[37:49] | Both. | 都有 |
[38:22] | Chief Boden. | 博登队长 |
[38:24] | Oh, no, no. Please call me Wallace. | 不 请叫我华莱士 |
[38:28] | Um, I heard you had a cabinet needed fixing. | 我听说你的橱柜需要修理 |
[38:35] | Oh, yes, I do. | 是的 需要 |
[38:38] | And by a happy coincidence, you’re just in time for dinner. | 无巧不巧 你刚好赶上了晚餐 |
[38:41] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[38:44] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[38:48] | – It’s good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[38:53] | – I loved this place! – Me, too. | -我爱这个地方 -我也是 |
[38:56] | You know, I had sex on that bar once. | 你知道吗 我在吧台上做过爱 |
[38:59] | Oh, my God, me, t– didn’t. | 天呐 我也…没有做过 |
[39:03] | Did–did not. | 没有做过 |
[39:09] | To Molly’s. | 敬莫利酒吧 |
[39:10] | Just one more failed business venture | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼的商业烂摊子里 |
[39:12] | on the scrap heap of Christopher Herrmann, incorporated. | 又增加了一项失败的冒险投资 |
[39:20] | – Hello, professor. – Somebody’s had a few. | -你好 教授 -某人喝了不少啊 |
[39:23] | Yes, and does that mean that you’ll tell me | 是的 这意味着你会告诉我 |
[39:25] | how I did on my exam? | 我的考试得分吗 |
[39:27] | Well, I might as well. You’ll find out tomorrow. | 我还是说吧 你明天也会知道 |
[39:30] | You got an 87. | 你得了87分 |
[39:31] | – Yeah? – Nice job, Dawson! | -是吗 -好样的 道森 |
[39:33] | – Pretty good for a girl, right? – Yeah! | -对女孩来说这成绩不错了 对吗 -对 |
[39:36] | Hey, uh–what did, uh– what did Jones get? | 等等 琼斯得了多少分 |
[39:40] | – Come on. – Come on. | -得了吧 -拜托了 |
[39:41] | I’m losing my bar. It’s been a rough night. | 我失去了酒吧 今晚很难熬 |
[39:43] | Throw a scrap my way? | 给我点消息嘛 |
[39:48] | 98. | 98分 |
[39:52] | Wow. That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[39:54] | C.F.D. brass is gonna be all over her come graduation. | 芝加哥消防局的高层在她毕业后会围着她转的 |
[40:03] | Don’t make fun of me. | 别取笑我 |
[40:04] | It’s a Tahitian Tingle, | 这是塔希提爽口酒 |
[40:05] | and I know it’s dorky, but I love it. | 我知道很逊 但我喜欢 |
[40:07] | I love that drink, too. | 我也喜欢这酒 |
[40:10] | I was thinking maybe after the party tonight | 我在想 也许今晚聚会结束后 |
[40:13] | you can come over? | 你可以过来 |
[40:14] | – To your place? – Yes. | -去你家吗 -是的 |
[40:17] | No one else is there tonight. | 今晚那里没人 |
[40:19] | I might even let you go to second base. | 我说不定会让你上二垒哦 |
[40:23] | Are we talking about your second base, or my second base? | 我们说的是你的二垒 还是我的二垒 |
[40:26] | Is there a second base for guys? | 你们男人也有二垒吗 |
[40:28] | You know what it is? | 你猜怎么着 |
[40:29] | I’m probably confusing second base for third base. | 我可能把二垒和三垒搞混了 |
[40:31] | Oh, my God. I do that, too. | 天呐 我也常搞混 |
[40:35] | Mills, I think you know Kenny. | 米尔斯 你应该认识肯尼吧 |
[40:40] | What? | 搞什么 |
[40:43] | I-I called the Sun-Times. | 我给《芝加哥太阳报》打过电话 |
[40:45] | I-I am a reporter there, | 我的确是那里的记者 |
[40:47] | but I do the Home and Garden beat. | 但我负责的是《家居与园艺》专栏 |
[40:50] | Okay. Who–who put you up to it? | 好吧 谁指使你的 |
[40:54] | Wally Boden. | 华利·博登 |
[40:56] | He’s my next-door neighbor. | 他是我的邻居 |
[41:02] | I’m in! Oh! | 我入队了 |
[41:05] | If Boden is busting my balls, then I have finally made it! | 如果博登在整我 那就代表我终于成功了 |
[41:08] | I am in! Yes! | 我入队了 好耶 |
[41:10] | Drinks are on me! | 酒水我请客 |
[41:12] | Guys, guys, guys! | 各位 各位 |
[41:13] | We just poured cement mix down the toilets. | 我们刚把水泥浆倒进了马桶 |
[41:16] | Yeah, let the banks try flushing those babies! | 是的 让银行试着冲冲那些玩意儿吧 |
[41:19] | Guys! | 大家伙 |
[41:21] | Guys! | 大家伙 |
[41:23] | Um, the money’s for you. | 钱给你们吧 |
[41:26] | It’s yours. For Molly’s. | 是你们的了 为了莫利酒吧 |
[41:29] | Yeah, whoo! | 好耶 |
[41:31] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[41:34] | Yes! Oh! | 太好了 |
[41:36] | Oh, I love you! | 我爱你 |
[41:39] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:43] | To Shay, and Molly’s, back in business! | 敬夏伊 祝贺莫利酒吧重新开张 |