时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[00:47] | Hey. | 早 |
[00:49] | Yeah, I went for a run, showered up, | 我去跑了步 冲了个澡 |
[00:50] | made some coffee. | 煮了点咖啡 |
[00:52] | A little nervous energy, maybe? | 也许你想消耗掉点紧张情绪 |
[00:54] | No, no, I’m cool. | 不 不 我没事 |
[00:55] | Then why are you organizing my T-shirt drawer? | 那你干嘛帮我整理放T恤的抽屉 |
[01:03] | A little nervous, yeah. | 好吧 我是有点紧张 |
[01:05] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你一定行的 |
[01:07] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[01:09] | Yep. | 那是自然 |
[01:10] | I’m ready to get back. | 我准备好回归了 |
[01:12] | Doctor gave me a clean bill of health. | 医生已经给我开了健康证明 |
[01:18] | – Baby- – Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. | -亲爱的 -小心 小心 |
[01:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:22] | Don’t do that! Don’t do that again. | 别这样 别再这样了 |
[01:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry. | 是我的错 |
[01:29] | Hey, I was thinking about coming by the house | 我想在去消防学院报到前 |
[01:31] | before reporting to the academy. | 顺便回消防队一趟 |
[01:33] | I just feel like we should tell people | 我觉得我们应该告诉队里的人 |
[01:34] | before they hear about it from somebody else. | 这个消息应该由我们来告诉大家 |
[01:38] | Tell them… | 告诉他们… |
[01:40] | You are cruisin’. I swear to God. | 我看你对我根本不是认真的 |
[01:42] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:44] | I want the whole world to know that you’re my girl. | 我恨不得告诉全世界 你是我女朋友 |
[01:53] | Hey, let me tell Mills, okay? | 让我去和米尔斯说 行吗 |
[01:56] | Just out of respect. | 只是出于尊重 |
[01:59] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 当然可以 |
[02:03] | Policies, procedures, class roster. | 学校政策 校规 学生名单 |
[02:07] | It’s all there. Riveting stuff. | 都在这了 都是要注意的事项 |
[02:09] | Any knuckleheads I need to know about? | 有什么笨学生要我特别注意的吗 |
[02:12] | They’re recruits. | 他们都是新人 |
[02:13] | Put ’em through their paces. | 好好训练他们 |
[02:14] | If they can’t pull it off, give ’em the boot. | 做不到的人 就开除他们 |
[02:17] | That’s what the academy is for. | 这就是消防学院的办学目的 |
[02:19] | So even though I’m only teaching one class, | 所以就算我只教一门课 |
[02:21] | I can do that? | 也有权这么做吗 |
[02:22] | Yup. | 没错 |
[02:24] | – Sounds good. – How are things over at 51? | -那还不错 -51号消防队最近怎样 |
[02:27] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[02:29] | Busy. | 很忙碌 |
[02:30] | I understand one of your guys is mixed up in a murder case. | 我知道你们有位同事卷进了一起谋杀案 |
[02:34] | Yeah, we’re still trying to wrap our heads around that one. | 是的 我们还在想办法解决那件事 |
[02:39] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Chief. | 明天见 队长 |
[02:46] | How long do I have to wear this? | 这个我还要戴多久 |
[02:48] | Until your trial’s over, | 到监视期结束为止 |
[02:49] | unless you want to tell me what happened that night, | 除非你愿意告诉我那晚到底发生了什么 |
[02:51] | and we avoid a trial altogether. | 那我们一起省事了 |
[02:56] | You have to talk to my lawyer. I got nothing to say. | 你得去和我的律师谈 我无可奉告 |
[03:00] | See you in court, then. | 那就法庭见吧 |
[03:05] | Yeah! I called it! I called it! | 被我说中了吧 被我说中了吧 |
[03:07] | Did I not call it? | 我是不是说过啊 |
[03:08] | No. | 没说过 |
[03:09] | Oh, yeah, I told Cindy. | 好吧 我是和辛迪说的 |
[03:10] | But, hey, I called it! | 不管怎样 我说中了 |
[03:12] | I knew you two were meant for each other. | 我就知道你们互相有意思 |
[03:14] | Me too! Randy Mcholland. | 我也是 我兰迪·麦考兰就说嘛 |
[03:15] | I knew you guys were gonna be turtledoves one day. | 我知道你们早晚是一对 |
[03:17] | It all worked out. Thanks, guys. | 你们说得都对 谢谢大家 |
[03:19] | – Happy for you. – Oh, hey. | -真为你高兴 -对了 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna be in your rescue class tomorrow. | 明天我会上你的急救课 |
[03:23] | – I saw that. – And I know that we’re friends, | -我看见你的名字了 -虽然我们是朋友 |
[03:25] | but don’t give me any special treatment, all right? | 但不用给我特别优待哦 |
[03:27] | Don’t worry. | 没问题 |
[03:30] | Uh…call you later. | 一会儿打给你 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:35] | Hey, ,Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[03:36] | What’s up, Dawson? Hey, big day today. | 你好啊 道森 今天可是你的大日子 |
[03:39] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[03:42] | Hey, you got a sec? | 能单独谈谈吗 |
[03:46] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[03:48] | That’s all I ever wanted, and I’m glad you found the guy | 仅此而已 我很高兴你找到一个 |
[03:50] | who could do that for you. | 能带给你幸福的男人 |
[03:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:03] | Kick some ass at the academy. | 在消防学院好好露一手 |
[04:05] | I plan on it. | 正有此意 |
[04:28] | Hey, Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[04:29] | Boden wants everybody in the briefing room. | 博登让大家去接待室集合 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:33] | I’m just gonna change out. | 我正准备换衣服 |
[04:35] | Be right there. | 马上就去 |
[04:46] | Okay, I have just heard from C.P.D. | 我刚从芝加哥警局得到消息 |
[04:51] | Clarke is out on bond. | 克拉克被保释了 |
[04:54] | He’ll remain on suspension until further notice. | 在得到进一步通知前 他仍将暂时停职 |
[04:55] | – That’s crazy if he did it. – If? | -如果真是他那就太可怕了 -如果吗 |
[04:58] | The round came from his gun. | 子弹是从他的枪里射出来的 |
[05:00] | The bullets came from a type of gun that Clarke owns. | 射出子弹的枪和克拉克的枪是一样的而已 |
[05:02] | Get your facts straight. | 要实话实说 |
[05:03] | – Oh, I stand corrected. – Enough. | -好吧 是我错了 -够了 |
[05:05] | Clarke comes in this house for any reason, | 不管克拉克因为什么原因来我们队 |
[05:07] | he is innocent until proven guilty. | 在被定罪前 他都是无辜的 |
[05:09] | We treat him like a brother. | 我们应该把他当兄弟看待 |
[05:10] | He’s not gonna come by. I already talked to him. | 我已经和他谈过了 他不会来了 |
[05:12] | He doesn’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. | 他不想让别人觉得尴尬 |
[05:14] | Then moving on… | 那么接下来 |
[05:15] | I’d like you all to give a nice warm welcome | 希望大家热烈欢迎 |
[05:17] | to our new paramedic-in-charge, Ms. Allison Rafferty. | 我们新来的医护主管 艾莉森·拉弗蒂小姐 |
[05:20] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:22] | I look forward to working with you all. | 我期待和你们共事 |
[05:24] | Hey, welcome aboard, kid. | 欢迎加入 姑娘 |
[05:25] | Where you from? Tell us about yourself. | 你从哪里来 介绍一下自己吧 |
[05:27] | Well, I was over at 24 before I came here, | 我之前在24号消防站 |
[05:29] | but I’m from the Chicag– | 但我是芝加哥… |
[05:32] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号卡车 3号抢险车 |
[05:33] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[05:34] | Battalion 25, single-car accident… | 25号队长车 单一车辆事故 |
[05:36] | – Hey, Rafferty. – Yeah. | -好啊 拉弗蒂 -好 |
[05:38] | I’m Shay. I’m gonna… I’m gonna be your partner. | 我是夏伊 我是你的搭档 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听过很多关于你的事 |
[05:54] | Oh, man, I’ve never seen nothing like that before. | 天啊 我以前从没见过这种事 |
[05:56] | This dude came just out of nowhere. | 他凭空就出现了 |
[05:58] | – Anybody hit? – Nah, man, but the driver– | -有人被撞吗 -没有 但是司机 |
[06:00] | Out of the way, guys. | 别挡道 各位 |
[06:18] | Got a blown-out tire in front of the passenger’s side. | 副驾驶前面的轮胎爆掉了 |
[06:20] | Let’s get some cribbing in here and stabilize this car. | 我们得拿支架来稳定这辆车 |
[06:23] | Pressure’s 80 palp. Heart rate 120. | 收缩压80 心率120 |
[06:25] | All right, airway’s clear. Sign of a bleed. | 好 呼吸道没有杂物 有流血现象 |
[06:28] | Okay, listen. He got real lucky. | 听着 他真的很幸运 |
[06:30] | The rebar’s probably sitting right on his carotid. | 钢筋可能刚好挨着他的颈动脉 |
[06:32] | You have to be super careful when you move him. | 你移动他时得格外小心 |
[06:34] | I mean, a millimeter in the wrong direction, okay? | 再进去一毫米他就完了 知道吗 |
[06:36] | The only way he’s coming out is if we cut that rebar | 他脱身的唯一方法就是我们 |
[06:38] | on either other side of him. | 切断钢筋的两头 |
[06:39] | – You stabilize, I cut? – Right. | -你来稳定 我来切 -好 |
[06:41] | Capp, shears. | 卡普 拿剪切机来 |
[06:44] | – What’s your name? – Jeremy. | -你叫什么名字 -杰里米 |
[06:47] | My name’s Matt. | 我叫马特 |
[06:48] | We’re gonna do this together, all right? | 我们要一起挺过去 好吗 |
[06:51] | All right, here we go. | 好 就这样 |
[06:53] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[06:57] | – Aah! Stop! Stop! – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -停下 停下 -没事的 没事的 |
[07:00] | We’re gonna figure out another way. | 我们来想别的办法 |
[07:03] | Shears are torqueing the rebar. | 剪切机会扭动钢筋 |
[07:04] | It’s gonna push that rod right through his carotid. | 会让钢筋穿过他的颈动脉的 |
[07:06] | We got to use something else to cut it. | 我们得用别的东西切断它 |
[07:08] | Saw’s out of the question. | 电锯绝对不能用 |
[07:09] | Vibrations could hit that artery. | 震动可能导致钢筋碰到颈动脉 |
[07:11] | What about a torch? | 那氧乙炔炬呢 |
[07:13] | We’d be taking a chance with the heat. | 温度太高 我们是在冒险 |
[07:15] | Chief, what do you think? | 队长 你说呢 |
[07:16] | Get the torch. | 去拿氧乙炔炬 |
[07:19] | Capp! Give me that blanket. | 卡普 把毯子给我 |
[07:23] | His heart rate is elevated. | 他的心率升高了 |
[07:25] | You gotta keep him calm or he’ll go into v-tach. | 你得让他冷静 不然他就会室颤 |
[07:27] | Right. | 好 |
[07:29] | Okay, Jeremy, just take it easy. | 好了 杰里米 放松点 |
[07:31] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会救你出来的 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna die. | 我死定了 |
[07:42] | You’re not. Okay? | 不会的 好吗 |
[07:44] | I was in your exact same spot six weeks ago. | 我六周前和你一样 |
[07:47] | One breath at a time. | 一次呼吸一下 |
[07:50] | Okay. Other side. | 好了 另一边 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna die. | 我死定了 |
[07:58] | Jeremy, I bet you a six-pack you make it through this. | 杰里米 我跟你赌六罐啤酒你能撑过去 |
[08:04] | And it’ll be the best beer you ever tasted, | 那将会是你尝过的最好喝的啤酒 |
[08:05] | ’cause you’ll be so glad you’re alive while you’re drinking it. | 因为你在喝啤酒时会庆幸自己还活着 |
[08:13] | Fight through it. | 挺过去 |
[08:15] | You gotta want to live. | 你得有活下去的念头 |
[08:16] | – You can do this. – Okay. Okay. | -你能做到 -好 好 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:23] | All right, he’s good to go. | 好了 他可以下车了 |
[08:26] | – Gently. – Easy. Easy. | -轻点 -慢点 慢点 |
[08:29] | – Keep him stable. – Lower. | -让他保持稳定 -低一点 |
[08:30] | Okay. Good. | 好 不错 |
[08:37] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[08:45] | Welcome back, Lieutenant. | 欢迎回来 副队 |
[08:54] | Mouch, while you were out… | 穆奇 你出去时… |
[08:58] | Thank you, Connie. You look nice. | 谢谢 康妮 你看起来很美 |
[09:00] | Oh, Boden is not gonna take too kindly | 博登知道你要抢走他的助理 |
[09:03] | to you hijacking his assistant. | 可不会高兴的 |
[09:05] | Not everybody knows Randy Mcholland’s number yet. | 现在并非所有人都了解兰迪·麦考兰 |
[09:08] | Besides, this is all union business. | 而且 这只是工会的事 |
[09:10] | Ultimately, this benefits the Chief. | 最后受益的还是队长 |
[09:15] | Is it me, or does he have a screw loose lately? | 只有我这么觉得 还是他最近有点古怪 |
[09:19] | Herrmann, did you forget to pay a bill or something? | 赫尔曼 你忘记付账单之类的了吗 |
[09:23] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[09:25] | Well, Molly just got this letter | 莫利收到了 |
[09:26] | from the union financing corporation | 联盟金融公司的来信 |
[09:29] | asking for our financial records. | 说要看我们的财务记录 |
[09:31] | Oh, yeah. This could be a major problem. | 是啊 这可能是个重大问题 |
[09:35] | – Yeah. – Or, Otis, | -是啊 -或者 奥蒂斯 |
[09:37] | it could be a scam. | 这可能是个骗局 |
[09:39] | Or, Herrmann, | 或者 赫尔曼 |
[09:40] | if you’d bothere to read the contents of the letter, | 如果你肯花时间看看信件的内容 |
[09:44] | you’d see that they’re sending representatives | 就会看到他们会派出代表 |
[09:46] | to meet us in person, they have a phone number, | 来和我们会面 他们有电话 |
[09:49] | and their business address is legitimate. | 而且他们的办公地址是合法的 |
[10:18] | So how’d you end up in Chicago? | 你怎么跑到芝加哥来了 |
[10:20] | Oh, my, uh–my dad got accepted to Northwestern. | 我爸爸被西北大学录取了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, he went back to school | 是啊 我父母有了五个孩子后 |
[10:24] | after my parents had all five kids. | 他又回去上学了 |
[10:27] | My mom was a nurse, | 我妈妈是护士 |
[10:28] | and she put my dad through school. | 她供我爸爸上学 |
[10:31] | Sounds like you got a great mom. | 听起来你妈妈挺好的 |
[10:33] | Yeah, for sure. | 那是当然 |
[10:35] | Hey, can I have seconds? | 我能先失陪吗 |
[10:36] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[10:52] | Your uniform, gear | 拿好你的制服和设备 |
[10:54] | and locker assignment is in room “A”. | 储物柜在房间A里面 |
[10:55] | Report for roll call in the drill hall. | 在教练房里集合点名 |
[11:03] | Hi, my name’s Gabriela Dawson– | 我是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[11:04] | Yes, pick up your uniform, gear, | 拿好你的制服和设备 |
[11:06] | and locker assignment in room “A” | 储物柜在房间A里面 |
[11:08] | and report for roll call in the drill hall. | 在教练房里集合点名 |
[11:43] | In here! My friend’s inside! | 这里 我朋友还在里面 |
[11:44] | They just left her on the table. | 他们把她丢在桌上了 |
[11:50] | I was waiting outside | 我当时在外面等着 |
[11:51] | while the doctor was working on her, | 医生在里面给她动手术 |
[11:53] | and then I saw him run out and get in his car. | 然后我就看见他跑出来上车走了 |
[11:56] | That bastard just took off! | 那个混蛋竟然溜了 |
[12:11] | What’s your friend’s name? | 你朋友叫什么 |
[12:12] | Shelly. I’m Tina. | 谢丽 我是蒂娜 |
[12:14] | What exactly’s going on here, Tina? | 蒂娜 这到底是怎么回事 |
[12:16] | She was getting some work done, but… | 她来是想好好整一下 但是 |
[12:18] | He wasn’t a real doctor, was he? | 他不是真的医生 对吧 |
[12:20] | Doctors don’t generally buy their medical supplies | 医生通常不会从家得宝[连锁店] |
[12:22] | from home depot. | 购买医疗用具 |
[12:23] | He was filling her with silicone and cement. | 他给她注射了硅酮和胶合剂 |
[12:26] | Heart rate’s 50. Borderline brady. | 心率50 她快不行了 |
[12:28] | She’s definitely allergic to something in this cocktail. | 她肯定对这药里的某种成分过敏 |
[12:30] | Give me an airway. | 给我一支导气管 |
[12:42] | You’re in. | 有反应了 |
[12:44] | She’s going into v-fib! | 她快要室颤了 |
[12:45] | – Do something! – Stand back, Tina. | -救救她 -退后 蒂娜 |
[12:48] | All right, prepare to shock. | 准备电击 |
[12:50] | Shocking. | 电击 |
[12:53] | Pushing epi. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[12:57] | She’s still in v-fib. | 她还在室颤 |
[12:59] | Shocking. | 电击 |
[13:06] | – We got a pulse. – Okay. | -有脉搏了 -好的 |
[13:13] | Okay, it’s official. I’ve seen everything. | 说真的 我真是什么都见过了 |
[13:16] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 不要误会 |
[13:19] | I like a big caboose as much as the next guy, | 我也跟男人一样喜欢屁股大的 |
[13:21] | but how do you pay a charlatan 1,500 bucks | 但你怎么敢给一个江湖医生1500大洋 |
[13:24] | to pump construction adhesive into your ass? | 让他往你屁股里注射建筑胶黏剂呢 |
[13:29] | I mean, have you ever been on a call like that before, | 你之前执行过这样的任务吗 |
[13:31] | like a back-alley plastic surgeon? | 就是这种假的整容手术之类的 |
[13:34] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[13:37] | Hey, Rafferty, have we ever worked together before? | 拉弗蒂 我们之前有一起工作过吗 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:42] | Did I, like, uh, steal your seat | 我是不是在消防队烧烤时 |
[13:44] | at a C.F.D. barbecue or something? | 抢了你的位子 |
[13:46] | Not that I recall. | 我不记得有这回事 |
[13:47] | Then how come you’re so warm and friendly with everybody, | 那你怎么对别人都那么热情友善 |
[13:49] | but I get the ice queen? | 对我就冷着一张脸 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | I had this partner over at 24. | 我在24大队的时候有个同伴 |
[13:59] | – Brenda Billings. Maybe you know her? – No. | -布兰达·比林斯 你认识吗 -不认识 |
[14:03] | She would make calls to her girlfriend | 她会给她女朋友打电话 |
[14:05] | that would sometimes get a little…graphic. | 有时候说话会比较 具体 |
[14:09] | I was friendly with her, and I guess she read that | 我对她也很友善 但是可能她 |
[14:10] | as an invitation to say whatever was on her mind. | 把这当成了某种邀请吧 |
[14:13] | Appropriate or otherwise, | 不论这样合不合适 |
[14:14] | bottom line, I respect your lifestyle choice. | 我的底线是 我尊重你的生活选择 |
[14:18] | I just don’t want it shoved in my face. | 但我也不想给自己惹麻烦 |
[14:30] | Attention, candidates… | 学员请注意 |
[14:32] | Hey. Hi. I’m Gabriela Dawson. | 你好 我是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[14:34] | Rebecca Jones. | 我是丽贝卡·琼斯 |
[14:35] | You work with lieutenant Severide over at 51, right? | 你和51大队的副队长西弗莱德一起工作吧 |
[14:38] | I did, yeah. | 原来是的 |
[14:38] | You know, we’re lucky we got him. | 知道吗 能让他教我们真是太幸运了 |
[14:39] | A lot of the other instructors got canned from their houses. | 很多其他教员都是被他们的消防队炒了的 |
[14:42] | They’re totally padding the faculty | 为了能让这些人一直有工作 |
[14:43] | to keep these guys employed. | 他们不断往学院里塞人 |
[14:45] | It’s kind of sad. | 真可悲 |
[14:46] | Actually, a lot of the guys who got let go, | 事实上 很多人被解雇 |
[14:47] | their houses were shut down by the state. | 是因为他们的消防队被关了 |
[14:49] | It’s not their fault. | 这并不是他们的错 |
[14:51] | Yeah, but there’s gotta be a reason some houses closed. | 但有些消防队被关肯定是有原因的 |
[14:53] | Only the tough ones survive, right? | 强者生存嘛 |
[14:58] | All right, candidates! Let’s move it! | 好了 学员们 快动起来 |
[15:02] | Hup, hup! Speed! Let’s go! | 一二一 快点 动起来 |
[15:06] | Let’s do it! | 赶紧的 |
[15:07] | Come on, come on, too slow! | 快点 快点 太慢了 |
[15:10] | Let’s go, people! | 快点 同志们 |
[15:14] | Class… | 同学们 |
[15:16] | Ten-hut! | 立 正 |
[15:20] | Candidates, welcome to the Chicago Fire Academy. | 学员们 欢迎来到芝加哥消防学院 |
[15:27] | How long to make it? | 要花多久 |
[15:29] | Everyone chips in– three weeks. | 每个人都参与的话 三周吧 |
[15:31] | I don’t have a whole lot of construction experience. | 但是我没什么建筑经验 |
[15:33] | Can you swing a hammer? | 锤子你总挥得动吧 |
[15:35] | I get it–this is your chance to be my boss | 我知道了 你终于找到使唤我 |
[15:36] | and yell at me at a job site. | 和在工作现场对我大呼小叫的机会了 |
[15:38] | Yeah, that’s true. | 被你猜到了 |
[15:39] | – Okay. – I won’t deny that. | -好吧 -我不否认 |
[15:40] | In the process… we get to make this. | 在这期间 我们得完成这个 |
[15:43] | All we need is a space to work. | 我们需要的就是一个工作空间 |
[15:45] | You know, I got a buddy over at the boatyard. | 我有个兄弟在造船厂 |
[15:46] | Probably has a dry dock that’ll work. | 可能有一个干船坞能用 |
[15:48] | Then we’re off and running. | 那我们就开工干活吧 |
[15:53] | You good? No after-effects or anything? | 你还好吗 没后遗症什么的吗 |
[15:56] | Never better. | 不能更好了 |
[15:58] | Hey, lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[15:59] | Can I duck out for a couple minutes? I’ll keep my radio on. | 我能出去一会吗 我会保持通讯的 |
[16:02] | Everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Clarke. | 是克拉克的事 |
[16:09] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[16:11] | Katie, hi. | 凯蒂 你好 |
[16:13] | Hi. I’m just dropping off some chocolate chip cookies. | 你好 我只是来送点巧克力粒曲奇 |
[16:16] | Kelly really likes the ones that I make. | 凯利特别喜欢我做的饼干 |
[16:18] | Or he’s blowing smoke up my ass. Who knows? | 也许只是说好话给我听 谁知道呢 |
[16:20] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[16:21] | I made a double batch for everybody. | 我给大家都做了一份 |
[16:25] | Are you still living with him and Shay? | 你还跟他和夏伊一起住吗 |
[16:27] | Uh, moving out, actually. | 其实我要搬了 |
[16:29] | Oh, well, I’m gonna be there for dinner on Wednesday. | 是吗 我周三晚上会过去吃饭 |
[16:34] | Cruz and I have a movie date. | 我跟克鲁兹约好一起看电影 |
[16:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[16:39] | Oh, it’s nothing. I just– | 没什么 就… |
[16:40] | Here, just take the cookies. | 你拿走饼干就好 |
[16:41] | This is settlers of catan. | 这是《卡坦岛》啊[一种游戏] |
[16:43] | Don’t front like you know the game. | 不用装作一副很了解的样子 |
[16:46] | Created in Germany, | 是德国开发的 |
[16:48] | originally called Die Siedler Von Catan. | 原名叫《模斯德勒·卡坦岛》 |
[16:50] | That game? | 是那个游戏吗 |
[16:53] | Don’t mess with me. | 别小看我 |
[16:55] | Grain or ore? | 谷物还是矿石 |
[16:56] | – What do you trade for? – Well, | -你会买什么 -这个嘛 |
[16:58] | depends on if I’m playing seafarers or cities and knights, | 要看我玩的是航海家 居民还是骑士 |
[17:01] | but as a general rule, grain, of course. | 不过普遍的规则应该是选谷物 |
[17:02] | You can’t win the game without grain. | 没有谷物根本赢不了 |
[17:08] | You should come to dinner on Wednesday. | 周三晚上一起来吃饭吧 |
[17:12] | I’d love to. | 求之不得 |
[17:16] | – Chief, you need me? – Yeah. | -队长 你找我 -对 |
[17:19] | – A lawyer contacted me– – Mcholland. | -有个律师找我 -是我 麦考兰 |
[17:21] | Can’t talk. In a meeting. | 不方便说话 开会呢 |
[17:23] | Can’t talk. | 不方便说话 |
[17:32] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[17:37] | A lawyer contacted the union looking to talk to you. | 有个律师来工会 想找你谈谈 |
[17:41] | Regarding? | 谈什么 |
[17:42] | Darryl Bell’s suicide. | 达里尔·贝尔的自杀 |
[17:48] | Uh, what about it? | 怎么了 |
[17:50] | Didn’t say. | 对方没说 |
[17:52] | Refused, rather. | 拒绝回答 |
[17:53] | Here’s the attorney’s information. | 这是那位律师的信息 |
[17:59] | I don’t want it. They can, uh… | 我不想看 他们可以… |
[18:03] | They can subpoena me or– | 他们可以直接传唤我 |
[18:05] | Whatever this is about, | 不管是什么事 |
[18:07] | the union is behind you 100%. | 工会百分百全力支持你 |
[18:09] | I’ll be there for you personally | 我会一直陪着你 |
[18:11] | until you hire your own attorney, | 直到你找到个人律师 |
[18:12] | if it comes to that. | 如果需要的话 |
[18:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:14] | Please do not let this shake you. | 不要让这件事影响到你 |
[18:18] | What happened to Darryl was a tragedy, | 达里尔的事是个悲剧 |
[18:20] | but it was his, not yours. | 可那是他的事 跟你无关 |
[18:23] | Your union, your chief, | 你的工会 你的队长 |
[18:25] | your family here at 51– we’re all right behind you | 还有51队的兄弟们 我们都会 |
[18:27] | every step of the way. | 一直陪你走下去 |
[18:40] | – Thanks for coming. – Sure. | -谢谢你过来 -没什么 |
[18:43] | – What’s up, Pete? – What’s up? | -你好 彼得 -你好 |
[18:44] | All right, look. | 是这样 |
[18:45] | You’re friends with Clarke, right? | 你是克拉克的朋友对吧 |
[18:48] | What is this about? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:50] | We’re trying to get through to him, | 我们想联系他 |
[18:51] | but he’s in full jarhead mode. | 可他一直没反应 |
[18:53] | The longer he keeps his mouth shut, | 他沉默时间越久 |
[18:54] | the better he looks for this murder. | 谋杀嫌疑就越大 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | You didn’t get this from us. | 这话不是我们说的 |
[18:59] | And the only reason we’re doing this | 我们这样做的唯一理由就是 |
[19:00] | is because we’re all family here. | 我们都是一家人 |
[19:02] | We finally got access to Hayes’s phone records. | 我们终于查到了海耶斯的手机记录 |
[19:04] | Went through his texts. | 看了他的短信 |
[19:16] | Lisa was cheating on you with Hayes, okay? | 丽莎背着你跟海耶斯偷情了 |
[19:18] | Leave now, Mills. Now! | 你给我滚 米尔斯 |
[19:19] | I’ve seen the texts where she’s calling him out. | 我看到她约他出来的短信了 |
[19:21] | “Who is this new slut you’re parading around town?” | “是哪位荡妇让你如此神魂颠倒呀” |
[19:23] | Dude, she is jealous. She is jealous, and this– | 她吃醋了 你懂吗 这条短信 |
[19:26] | This is a day before he was killed, man. | 是他被杀之前的那天发的 |
[19:28] | First of all, what– what are you, a cop now? | 首先 你以为自己是谁 警察吗 |
[19:29] | Where the hell did you see these texts, huh? | 你他妈到底是哪里看到的短信 |
[19:30] | Hayes was not coming around ’cause she owed him money. | 海耶斯经常来不是因为她欠了他钱 |
[19:33] | She wanted him around, all right? | 而是她想要他来 你明白吗 |
[19:34] | And when he found somebody new, | 而他喜欢上了别人的时候 |
[19:36] | she didn’t like it. | 她很不开心 |
[19:37] | All right, you came down here | 行了 大老远跑来这里 |
[19:39] | and you said what you had to say. | 你说完没有 |
[19:40] | I’m telling you one more time. | 我再告诉你一次 |
[19:42] | Leave. | 滚 |
[19:43] | Dude, she’s letting you take this ride, | 兄弟 他陷你于不义 |
[19:45] | and you do not even know the whole story. | 你根本不了解事情真相 |
[19:48] | I’m telling you, you better walk away, Mills. | 我警告你 最好马上离开 米尔斯 |
[19:50] | You better walk away before I lay you out! | 不然老子要动手了 |
[19:56] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:05] | * C.F.D. gonna take a little trip * | *芝加哥消防局要巡逻* |
[20:08] | * C.F.D. gonna take a little trip * | *芝加哥消防局要巡逻* |
[20:11] | * If I die in a fire zone * | *哪怕是命丧烈火* |
[20:14] | * If I die in a fire zone * | *哪怕是命丧烈火* |
[20:17] | * Motivated * | *在所不惜* |
[20:18] | * Motivated * | *在所不惜* |
[20:19] | – * Motivated * – * Motivated * | -*在所不惜* -* 在所不惜 * |
[20:21] | – * Dedicated * – * Dedicated * | -*全心奉献* -* 全心奉献 * |
[20:22] | – * All day * – * All day * | -*至死方休* -* 至死方休 * |
[20:24] | – * Every day * – * Every day * | -*每天如一* -*每天如一* |
[20:25] | – * It’s in my blood * – * It’s in my blood * | -*甘于奉献* -*甘于奉献* |
[20:27] | – * It’s in my veins * – * It’s in my veins * | -*永不停歇* -*永不停歇* |
[20:28] | – * I’m motivated * – * Motivated * | -*我在所不惜* -*在所不惜* |
[20:30] | Company, halt! | 全体都有 立定 |
[20:32] | Fall out. | 解散 |
[20:38] | You enjoying the warm-up, candidate? | 热身得怎么样 后备队员 |
[20:40] | Bring it, Severide. | 放马来吧 西弗莱德 |
[20:42] | I think you mean Instructor Severide. | 你应该叫我西弗莱德教官 |
[20:45] | Okay, everybody in my class meet at the aerial. | 好了 班里的所有学员 去云梯边集合 |
[20:49] | That’s Lieutenant Severide? | 他就是西弗莱德副队吗 |
[20:53] | Let me guess– he’s uglier than you imagined. | 让我猜猜 他没你想得那么帅吧 |
[20:59] | Jones, you’re up! | 琼斯 轮到你了 |
[21:03] | Dawson, go. | 道森 上去 |
[21:06] | – Dall, go! – Thurber, you good? | -达尔 上去 -瑟伯 你还好吗 |
[21:09] | Keep moving. | 继续爬啊 |
[21:10] | Baker, go! | 贝克 上去 |
[21:13] | I can’t move. | 我爬不动了 |
[21:15] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[21:17] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[21:18] | But you gotta pull yourself up and finish. | 但你得自己加把劲爬上去 |
[21:21] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[21:27] | Thurber, hey. | 瑟伯 抬头 |
[21:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:33] | It’s okay to be afraid. | 感到恐惧是正常的 |
[21:34] | Anyone with any sense is afraid to run into a burning building. | 任何有理智的人都会害怕跑进起火的大楼 |
[21:37] | What we’re doing here is train you | 我们要做的 就是训练你 |
[21:38] | to do the thing that scares you. | 去做自己害怕的事情 |
[21:40] | It’s against human nature, but it saves lives, | 虽然有悖人性 但是会拯救生命 |
[21:43] | so move your ass. | 所以给我爬上去 |
[21:45] | Three point contact. Keep your eyes forward. | 三点接触 目视前方 |
[21:47] | Slide your hands up the rails. | 手别离开云梯扶手 |
[21:49] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[22:01] | Nice work up there, Jones. | 刚才表现得不错 琼斯 |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Almost got knocked off there. | 不过训练活动差点就终止了 |
[22:06] | Just accept the compliment. | 说谢谢就好 |
[22:08] | If I want an assessment of how the drill went, I’ll ask. | 如果我想评估训练情况的话 我会问的 |
[22:11] | Yes, Sir. | 是 教官 |
[22:55] | Hey, sweetheart. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[22:57] | Lisa, we need to talk. | 丽莎 我要和你谈谈 |
[23:00] | I got those pizzas you like. | 我这有你喜欢的披萨 |
[23:01] | You want me to warm one up? | 要我帮你热一片吗 |
[23:04] | I need to know what really happened with Hayes. | 我想知道你和海耶斯到底是怎么回事 |
[23:10] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[23:13] | I thought we agreed not to talk about it anymore. | 我们不是说好不提这件事了吗 |
[23:15] | Those were your words. | 是你亲口说过的 |
[23:18] | Were you still in love with him? | 你还爱着他吗 |
[23:20] | I told you, he wouldn’t leave me alone. | 我说了 是他缠着我不放 |
[23:23] | Were you still in love with him? | 你还爱着他吗 |
[23:24] | No! | 不 |
[23:25] | Of course not. | 当然不爱 |
[23:28] | So you weren’t jealous that he started seeing someone new? | 所以他和别人在一起 你也没吃醋吗 |
[23:33] | No. | 没有 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:43] | I had some serious rocks in my stomach, | 我一开始心里真的在打鼓 |
[23:46] | but then I remembered what Antonio used to say | 但后来我想到安东尼奥在参加 |
[23:47] | when he was in Golden Gloves. | 金手套拳击赛的时候说过 |
[23:49] | Once you get hit the first time, | 一旦被你被打中第一拳 |
[23:50] | all your nerves go away. | 所有紧张感都会消失的 |
[23:52] | And that’s basically what happened at the first drill. | 这基本就是我第一次训练的内容了 |
[23:55] | Any other women in your class? | 你们班级里还有别的女人吗 |
[23:58] | One. She’s good. | 还有一个 她挺强的 |
[24:01] | She might consider rolling her tongue | 希望她能少问我点 |
[24:02] | back in her mouth over Severide, | 关于西弗莱德的事情 |
[24:03] | but I’m really glad she’s there. | 不过我还是很庆幸有她在 |
[24:04] | She’s bringing out my competitive spirit. | 她激发了我的竞争欲 |
[24:06] | I am so gonna school her ass. | 我一定会赢过她的 |
[24:09] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我的女人 |
[24:13] | Why don’t you move in with me? | 不如你搬来和我一起住吧 |
[24:19] | I’m– I’d–I’d love that, | 我…我当然愿意 |
[24:21] | but I feel like this place has too many memories for you. | 不过我觉得你在这里有太多的回忆了 |
[24:24] | Then let’s find a new place together. | 那我们就一起找栋新房子 |
[24:26] | You’d do that? | 你愿意吗 |
[24:28] | I’d do it tomorrow. | 明天就找 |
[24:32] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[24:50] | You’d tell me if something was wrong, right? | 如果有什么事你会跟我说的 对吗 |
[24:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:03] | You happen to see Ellen yesterday? | 你昨天看《艾伦秀》了吗 |
[25:06] | Dang, I missed it. | 可恶 没看到 |
[25:07] | Oh, it was a great episode. | 那集挺精彩的 |
[25:09] | – They had the cast of Glee on. – Wow. | -嘉宾是《欢乐合唱团》剧组 -是吗 |
[25:11] | You must have crapped a rainbow. | 你肯定笑”弯”了腰吧 |
[25:14] | Yeah, it, uh, | 是啊 |
[25:15] | it made me at least 5% gayer. | 让我弯到不能再弯了 |
[25:27] | I got my buddy’s dry dock space. Three weeks. | 我问朋友借了他的干船坞 三个礼拜 |
[25:29] | Awesome. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 |
[25:31] | Herrmann and Boden are in. | 赫尔曼和博登也会来 |
[25:34] | Hey, Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[25:35] | Wanted to talk to you real quick. | 跟你说两句话 |
[25:36] | Oh, uh, look. | 是这样 |
[25:38] | Dawson already told me, Lieutenant. | 道森已经告诉我了 副队 |
[25:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[25:42] | I was gonna talk about | 我是想跟你谈谈 |
[25:43] | the relief Lieutenant’s report from when I was out. | 我昏迷时的一些救援报告 |
[25:45] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | Yeah, I just read through ’em all, | 是的 我从头到尾看了一遍 |
[25:49] | and, uh, man, | 兄弟 |
[25:52] | nothing but praise for you. | 非常感谢 |
[25:54] | Thanks for stepping up. | 谢谢你能站出来 |
[26:19] | Looks good, darling. | 架势不错啊 宝贝 |
[26:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:22] | Welcome to 51. | 欢迎来到51号消防队 |
[26:25] | For those of you who have never been | 对从未到过消防队的人来说 |
[26:25] | to a working firehouse, here it is. | 这里就是你们梦寐以求的地方 |
[26:28] | Have a look around, stay together as a group, | 你们可以四处参观 但要集体行动 |
[26:31] | and don’t get in the way. | 不要妨碍我们工作 |
[26:32] | Fall out. | 解散 |
[26:36] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[26:37] | Who? | 叫我什么 |
[26:40] | Instructor Severide. | 西弗莱德教员 |
[26:41] | What can I do for you, candidate? | 有什么事吗 后备队员 |
[26:42] | Um, I got a text. | 我收到了短信 |
[26:44] | Herrmann and Otis are dealing | 赫尔曼和奥蒂斯 |
[26:45] | with some bank stuff regarding the bar. | 在跟银行协商酒吧的产权问题 |
[26:47] | – Can I duck in real quick? – No. | -我能暂时离开下吗 -不行 |
[26:52] | As you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[26:54] | we have a legal and binding signed contract | 斯蒂芬奈兹先生给了我们一份 |
[26:57] | from Mr. Stephanides. | 签署过的有效合同 |
[26:59] | It’s a valid document. | 这份文件是有法律效力的 |
[27:00] | I followed all the instructions. | 我一直都按章办事 |
[27:02] | We can work with this. | 你们说得没错 |
[27:03] | The problem is, Mr. Stephanides didn’t have | 可问题是 斯蒂芬奈兹先生根本 |
[27:07] | ownership standing to transfer the property | 没有资格来转让这份房产 |
[27:10] | because the bank held a lien on the bar. | 因为银行已经扣押了那个酒吧 |
[27:13] | Meaning? | 也就是说 |
[27:16] | The bank owns Molly’s. | 莫利酒吧归银行所有 |
[27:39] | This is a receipt from the diner I was eating at | 这是布莱恩·海耶斯遇害时 |
[27:42] | when Brian Hayes was killed. | 我在那家餐馆的消费收据 |
[27:46] | The waitress is named Tonya. | 服务员名叫托尼娅 |
[27:48] | She’ll vouch. | 她可以担保 |
[27:57] | I had to try and protect Lisa. | 我得奋力一搏 保护丽莎 |
[28:00] | I’d have never made it back from Iraq | 如果不是因为有她在家 |
[28:01] | if I didn’t have her to come home to. | 我是不可能从伊拉克活着回来的 |
[28:07] | I get it, Clarke. | 我明白 克拉克 |
[28:09] | I do. | 我懂 |
[28:15] | That is very welcome news. | 这可真是好消息 |
[28:17] | He’s on shift right now. | 他正在当班 |
[28:18] | I’m gonna go tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[28:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:21] | He’s been waiting a long time to hear this. | 他等这个消息可是等了很久 |
[28:25] | Yeah, but the place is all dusty and old now. | 没错 但那地方现在又旧又脏 |
[28:27] | It used to be good back in the day. | 那地方以前还不错 |
[28:28] | Okay, everybody, I have an announcement to make. | 大家听我说 我要宣布一件事情 |
[28:34] | Engine 51, truck 81, squad 3, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[28:36] | ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[28:38] | All right, candidates! In the van, now! | 好了 学员们 上车 快 |
[28:40] | Let’s go, in the van. | 要出发了 快上车 |
[28:45] | – Can I ride in the squad? – Huh? | -我可以去抢险车吗 -什么 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:00] | So, Jones, what’d you think of the firehouse? | 琼斯 你觉得消防队怎么样 |
[29:03] | You ever been in one? | 你之前有去过吗 |
[29:04] | I have. Many times. | 去过 很多次 |
[29:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:08] | May I speak freely? | 我能直说吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah, shoot. Go for it. | 当然 尽管说吧 |
[29:14] | I don’t feel safe with Thurber in our group. | 有瑟伯在我们队里 我不是很放心 |
[29:17] | I mean, he’s a nice guy and he means well, | 他人还不赖 没有坏心眼 |
[29:19] | but I’m more than ready to put my life on the line for this job, | 但对这份工作我想全身心地投入 |
[29:23] | and it’s kinda tough when you’re second-guessing | 可如果还得担心那个本该帮你的人 |
[29:24] | the guy who’s supposed to have your back. | 那事情就难办了 |
[29:27] | And I know other people in the group feel the same. | 我知道其他队友也是这么想的 |
[29:30] | So you’re speaking for the group? | 所以你这是代表班级意见吗 |
[29:32] | No, I’m speaking for myself, sir. | 不 我只代表我自己 教官 |
[29:54] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[29:57] | You got here fast! | 你们这么快就赶到了 |
[29:59] | I-I tried to call it off. It’s a false alarm. | 我刚刚取消了报警 是虚警 |
[30:01] | We have guys working on the electrical system. | 我们的员工正在维护电力系统 |
[30:03] | Ma’am, we’re gonna need to have a look around. | 夫人 我们得四处查看一下 |
[30:05] | Oh, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:16] | They just need to have a quick look. | 他们只是要简单看一下 |
[30:18] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[30:27] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[30:37] | Fire’s in the wall. | 墙里着火了 |
[30:50] | All right, everybody get down on the ground. | 好了 所有人都趴到地上 |
[30:53] | You too, fireman. On the floor, facedown! | 还有你 消防员 趴到地上 脸朝下 |
[30:58] | Just let them take what they want. | 不要管他们 让他们尽管拿吧 |
[31:10] | Cut that thing open. Damn it, hurry! | 快把保险箱弄开 该死 快点 |
[31:12] | Guys, you don’t have time to open that safe. | 伙计 你们根本没时间开保险箱 |
[31:14] | The smoke’s gonna overwhelm us in a matter of seconds. | 烟雾在几秒钟内就会淹没我们 |
[31:17] | – We need to get out of here. – Shut up! | -我们得赶紧出去 -闭嘴 |
[31:19] | And tell your crew outside, they try to come in here, | 告诉外面的消防员 如果他们想要闯进来 |
[31:21] | this chick’s dead. | 这小妞就死定了 |
[31:25] | All companies, | 所有队员 |
[31:27] | we have a fire, but do not attempt entry. | 这里着火了 但是不要进来 |
[31:30] | We have a hostage situation in here. | 我们这里有人劫持人质 |
[31:32] | Okay, Otis, get these recruits out of my way. | 好的 奥蒂斯 将这些雇员撤走 |
[31:35] | Mills, get on the radio. | 米尔斯 打开无线电 |
[31:36] | Get the P.D. Down here now! | 呼叫警察局 让他们赶过来 |
[31:38] | Engine, get me two attack lines. | 水罐车 给我两条供水线 |
[31:40] | Squad, stand by for a primary search. | 抢险车 原地等待初步巡查的指令 |
[31:43] | Cruz, let’s get the aerial up. | 克鲁兹 把云梯架上去 |
[31:44] | Let’s go! | 快行动 |
[31:47] | You got about three minutes | 再过三分钟 |
[31:48] | until this entire place is engulfed | 这里就会被大火吞噬 |
[31:50] | and you’re all dead. | 你们都会死 |
[31:54] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得从这里出去 |
[32:01] | – Where you going? – It’s all yours! | -你要去哪 -钱都给你了 |
[32:11] | Hey, everybody up. Stay low. | 大家都起来 伏下身体 |
[32:13] | Exit through the front, single-file. | 前面就是出口 排成一列 |
[32:15] | They’re leaving without you, buddy. | 他们都跑了 伙计 |
[32:18] | – They’re coming. – All right, go on. | -他们出来了 -好的 继续 |
[32:20] | – Go on, walk out. – Follow the medics. | -继续 出来吧 -跟着医护人员走 |
[32:21] | – Keep your head down. – In front of the ambulance. | -低下头 -去救护车前面 |
[32:25] | Let’s go, move it! | 我们走 行动起来 |
[32:26] | We need two more ambulances | 我们需要增派两辆救护车 |
[32:27] | – to report to a fire. – You all right? | -处理火情 -你还好吧 |
[32:29] | 10-4, 61. | 61号救护车收到 |
[32:35] | Back off! | 退后 |
[32:36] | – Let her go. – Lieutenant! | -放了她 -副队 |
[32:38] | I’m not messing around here. | 我可是说真的 |
[32:40] | You think I am? Let her go! | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 放了她 |
[32:44] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[32:51] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[32:57] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[32:59] | Casey! It’s me! | 凯西 是我 |
[33:05] | Get her out of here! | 带她出去 |
[33:19] | – All clear? – Got it. | -清理完毕了吗 -是的 |
[33:46] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[33:50] | I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 我考虑了一下你说的话 |
[33:51] | and you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:52] | First and foremost, you need to trust | 最重要的一点是 要信任 |
[33:53] | your brother and sister on the job. | 一起共事的兄弟姐妹 |
[33:57] | You’re out of the academy. | 你被学院开除了 |
[34:00] | I’m notifying chief Tiberg. | 我会通知泰伯队长 |
[34:02] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[34:21] | Does that look like a lawyer to you? | 你觉得他是律师吗 |
[34:23] | Well, he ain’t a plumber. | 反正不是水管工 |
[34:25] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[34:27] | This guy’s looking for me, | 那个人在找我 |
[34:28] | and I just can’t deal with it right now, okay? | 我现在没法处理这些事情 |
[34:30] | Can you– | 你能… |
[34:33] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[34:34] | That would involve you doing a lesbian a favor, | 帮一个女同性恋的忙 |
[34:36] | and that’s, like, one step removed from French kissing. | 就好比你离法式热吻更远了一点 |
[34:38] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[34:45] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[34:46] | I’m looking for Leslie Shay. | 我在找莱斯利·夏伊 |
[34:49] | Oh, she went home early. | 她提前回家了 |
[34:51] | Yeah, her dog got the runs or some kinda deal, | 好像她的狗狗出事了还是什么 |
[34:53] | and Shay just fell to pieces. | 夏伊都崩溃了 |
[34:58] | Please tell her I stopped by. | 请告诉她我来过 |
[35:07] | – I could kiss you right now. – Fair warning– | -我简直想立刻吻你 -善意的警告 |
[35:09] | You want to break balls of me, | 你想搞定我的话 |
[35:10] | you better be damn sure, ’cause I wrote the book. | 最好确定点 我可是出过书的[很有经验] |
[35:14] | You wrote a book, | 你只写了一本书 |
[35:15] | which is two pages long and self-published. | 只有两页 还是你自行出版的 |
[35:17] | Mine is like this. | 而我的经验有这么厚 |
[35:20] | – It’s on. – Oh, it’s on. | -又开战了 -是啊 |
[35:22] | Yeah, it’s on. | 又开战了 |
[35:30] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[35:33] | Just heard about the call. | 我刚听说了你们出火警的事 |
[35:36] | How that hostage situation went down. | 还有人质事件的解决过程 |
[35:42] | Damn fine work. | 干得好 |
[35:46] | Thanks, chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[35:47] | Now, if I can finally make that announcement, | 现在 我终于可以宣布了 |
[35:50] | the city has approved an additional spot on squad 3, | 上面批准了第三救援队新增设一个职位 |
[35:53] | and that spot will be filled by… | 得到这个职位的人是… |
[35:57] | Peter Mills. | 彼得·米尔斯 |
[35:59] | Way to go! | 真不错 |
[36:00] | – Peter Mills! – All right. | -彼得·米尔斯 -太好了 |
[36:02] | That is, of course, if you still want it. | 当然 如果你还想进救援队的话 |
[36:05] | Um, yeah. Yeah, I want it. | 是的 我想进 |
[36:06] | Um, I-I just– I don’t understand. Why now? | 我不明白 为什么是现在 |
[36:10] | You have lieutenant Casey to thank. | 你要感谢凯西副队 |
[36:12] | He pushed for you on this. | 这是他为你争取来的 |
[36:14] | He wrote a great commendation. | 他写了一篇很棒的推荐 |
[36:21] | – All right. – There’s the man. | -好呀 -这家伙 |
[36:23] | Look at that, huh? | 看看呐 |
[36:24] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[36:27] | Chief, she’s not ready. | 队长 她还没准备好 |
[36:29] | First day, and she’s already throwing another recruit under the bus. | 才第一天 她就想把另一个新人踢出消防队 |
[36:32] | Her father is deputy district chief Lionel Jones. | 她父亲可是副区长莱昂内尔·琼斯 |
[36:37] | Perhaps you can sympathize, Kelly, | 你应该能理解吧 凯利 |
[36:40] | son of captain Benjamin Severide? | 本杰明·西弗莱德队长的儿子 |
[36:43] | I don’t care whose kid she is. | 我不在乎她是谁的孩子 |
[36:45] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[36:48] | Make it work. | 搞定这件事 |
[36:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | Okay, I will trade you… | 我要用… |
[37:02] | two sheep for one ore. | 两只羊买一块宝石 |
[37:05] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[37:08] | Sucker. | 白痴 |
[37:11] | Oh, am I? | 是吗 |
[37:13] | Well, this sucker is about to build a new settlement. | 这个白痴正打算新建一片住宅区 |
[37:17] | Hmm, I would check the building cost card, if I were you, | 我建议你呢 看看建筑成本卡 |
[37:20] | because I believe you need brick to build a settlement– not ore. | 想建住宅区 你需要的是砖而不是宝石 |
[37:24] | What? | 什么 |
[37:26] | Oh, nuts. I– | 该死 我… |
[37:27] | Can you let it slide just this one time… | 你能放过我这一回吗 |
[37:32] | Because I’m cute? | 因为我很可爱 |
[37:35] | Well, you are pretty cute. | 你确实很可爱 |
[37:43] | Are you going to kiss me? | 你会亲我吗 |
[37:46] | Do you want me to? | 你想让我亲吗 |
[37:48] | Only if you want to. | 你想我就想 |
[37:50] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 |
[37:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:00] | Hey, Kelly! | 嗨 凯利 |
[38:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:03] | C.F.D. is in great hands, guys. | 芝加哥消防队状况良好 两位 |
[38:05] | Absolutely nothing to worry about. | 没什么需要担心的 |
[38:09] | Did you guys drink all the beer? | 你们把啤酒喝光了吗 |
[38:14] | All right, well, I’m heading to Molly’s. | 好吧 我去莫利酒吧了 |
[38:17] | Gonna buy Mills a drink for making squad, | 请米尔斯喝酒庆祝他进了救援队 |
[38:18] | if either of you wanna go. | 你们谁想来 |
[38:20] | Oh, um, actually, I was just about to go, | 实际上 我正准备离开 |
[38:21] | uh, do this thing, uh, down in Wicker Park. | 我要去柳条公园办点事 |
[38:25] | Are you– are you good to drive? | 你的状态能开车吗 |
[38:26] | Because I’m actually– I think I’m gonna head | 因为我刚好也要去 |
[38:28] | in that general direction, so I could take you. | 同一个方向 我可以开车送你 |
[38:30] | Yeah, that would be– that’d be great, if– | 好的 那太好了 |
[38:32] | Yeah, if you don’t–if– | 对 如果你不… |
[38:34] | Oh, no, not at all. Let’s go. | 不会的 我们走 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:40] | See ya. | 再见 |
[38:41] | Hey, yeah. Have fun. | 好的 玩得愉快 |
[38:43] | – Bye. See ya– – Hey. | -再见 -等等 |
[38:51] | Drive safe. | 小心开车 |
[38:59] | To Peter Mills! | 敬彼得·米尔斯 |
[39:00] | A real smoke-eater, | 一名真正的消防员 |
[39:01] | even though he couldn’t hack it on truck. | 虽然他在云梯车队表现不怎么样 |
[39:03] | Oh, thank you Herrmann. Thank you. | 谢谢你 赫尔曼 谢谢 |
[39:05] | You know, I can’t even believe I’m saying this, | 我真不敢相信自己会这么说 |
[39:07] | but it looks like that bloodsucker at the bank | 但好像银行的那个吸血鬼 |
[39:09] | is gonna screw me on the bar. | 要收了我的酒吧 |
[39:11] | There’s not gonna be too many more nights like this at Molly’s | 我们在莫利酒吧共度的夜晚所剩无多了 |
[39:13] | so in light of that, my brothers, | 因此 我的兄弟们 |
[39:15] | 10% off all the drinks tonight! | 今晚酒水打九折 |
[39:18] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[39:19] | Anyway, congrats, Mills. | 总之 恭喜 米尔斯 |
[39:23] | You know, a firefighter brother recently asked me | 有个消防员兄弟最近问我 |
[39:25] | what makes a good squad guy. | 怎样算是合格的救援队员 |
[39:27] | He said, “Hey, Randy McHolland, what makes–“ | 他说 “兰迪·麦考兰 怎样…” |
[39:30] | Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[39:32] | Mouch, why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? | 穆奇 你为什么总是用第三人称称呼自己 |
[39:36] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[39:38] | I’m trying to subtly reinforce my real name | 我想通过暗示强调 |
[39:40] | so you guys will start calling me that, | 让你们潜移默化地叫我的真名 |
[39:42] | ’cause now that I’m interim president, | 因为我现在是临时主席了 |
[39:44] | I don’t think a nickname that means half man, half couch | 我觉得一个半人半沙发的名字[Mouch] |
[39:47] | is appropriate anymore. | 现在不合适了 |
[39:48] | Well, then why don’t you just say, | 那你为什么不直接说 |
[39:50] | “Hey, guys, quit calling me Mouch”? | “伙计们 别叫我穆奇了” |
[39:53] | You’re right. I should’ve. | 你说得对 我应该直说 |
[39:55] | So can you quit calling me Mouch? | 你们能别叫我穆奇了吗 |
[39:59] | No. | 不行 |
[40:00] | Mills, make a speech. | 米尔斯 讲讲话 |
[40:03] | Uh, I just want to say thank you guys | 我只想说 感谢大家 |
[40:05] | for your help, support, and, lieutenant, | 给我的帮助和支持 还有副队 |
[40:09] | I’m gonna come through for you. | 我不会令你失望的 |
[40:10] | I know you will. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | – Cheers. – Cheers to it. | -干杯 -为这话干杯 |
[40:13] | – Salud. – All right, brothers. | -干杯 -好了 兄弟们 |
[40:16] | – Ahh. Gonna miss you, baby. – Yeah, oh. | -我会想念你的 宝贝 -爽 |
[40:21] | Ah, that’s good. | 真好喝 |
[40:22] | Forget about what I said about discounts. | 刚我说的打折不算数 |
[40:24] | Gimme another beer. | 再来一杯啤酒 |
[40:28] | We heard. | 我们听说了 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:32] | Look, I know that wasn’t easy, so… | 听着 我知道你不好受 所以… |
[40:37] | Wanna go get drunk? | 想大醉一场吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I need to be with some family. | 好的 我需要和家人在一起 |
[40:42] | Come on, brother. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[40:44] | Hey! Look who made it. | 你们看 谁来了 |
[40:47] | How you doing, ugly? | 你好吗 丑男 |
[40:49] | Hey, brother, here you go. | 兄弟 给 |
[40:54] | Visiting hours ended. | 探访时间结束了 |
[40:55] | I just need five minutes. | 我只需要五分钟 |
[40:58] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[40:59] | – Five. – All right. | -只有五分钟 -好的 |
[41:03] | Hey, Jeremy. | 你好 杰里米 |
[41:05] | I forgot your name. | 我忘记你的名字了 |
[41:07] | Matt. | 马特 |
[41:10] | Do you remember the bet we made? | 还记得我们打的那个赌吗 |
[41:12] | I do. | 我记得 |
[41:17] | You, uh, got family in town? | 你有亲人在城里吗 |
[41:19] | No. My sister, | 没有 我姐 |
[41:21] | she’s gonna be here tomorrow from Scottsdale. | 明天会从斯科特斯戴尔赶来这里 |
[41:25] | Is this gonna mix with the pain killers I’m on? | 这和止疼药混一起没事吗 |
[41:29] | Can’t hurt. | 没事的 |
[41:34] | I’m so glad to be alive. | 我真高兴还活着 |
[41:42] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |