时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You seem a little distracted. | 你看起来有点不在状态 |
[00:03] | I’m kind of facing a difficult career decision. | 我现在正面临职业选择的困境 |
[00:05] | Smile, Mills. | 笑一个吧 米尔斯 |
[00:06] | You’re gonna be a cop. | 你要当警察了 |
[00:07] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | As far as I’m concerned, it’s our time now. | 在我看来 现在是属于我们两个人的时间 |
[00:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:16] | This is the man who saved me. | 是他救了我 |
[00:18] | Lisa and I still have unfinished business. | 丽莎和我还有点私事未了 |
[00:20] | I loaned her some money when we were together. | 我跟她在一起的时候借了点钱给她 |
[00:22] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[00:23] | These are the new assignments for your people. | 这是你手下的新工作 |
[00:25] | You all have one more shift together, | 这是你们最后一次上班了 |
[00:27] | and firehouse 51 will be closing. | 然后51号消防站将关闭 |
[00:31] | – 5 bucks, right? – No. | -五块好吗 -不 |
[00:33] | Yeah! | 赢了 |
[00:37] | 5 bucks! | 五块 |
[00:44] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[00:46] | All right, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:46] | I can’t believe they’re closing us down. | 真不敢相信他们竟然要把我们消防站关了 |
[00:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:53] | 51 saved my life, man. | 51号消防站拯救了我 |
[01:05] | Yeah, she said you’d be here. | 她说你会在这里 |
[01:15] | Turn around. Go. | 调头转身 滚 |
[01:17] | 2 grand, Clarke. | 两千块 克拉克 |
[01:18] | That’s what I gave your wife. | 我给了你妻子两千块 |
[01:20] | So either I get it back, or we just call it what it was: | 要么你还给我 要么我们就叫它 |
[01:23] | A transaction between a man and a whore. | 一个男人跟一个妓女之间的交易 |
[01:25] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 冷静冷静冷静 |
[01:26] | Get the hell out of here, Hayes! | 你给我滚 海耶斯 |
[01:28] | You hear me? | 听到没有 |
[01:28] | Next time I see you, I’ll kill you! | 下次再让我看到你 我一定杀了你 |
[01:30] | – I will kill you! – Get back! | -我一定杀了你 -退后 |
[01:31] | You’re not gonna pay? | 你不打算还钱吗 |
[01:33] | I’ll just have to collect it myself. | 那我就得自己去拿了 |
[01:34] | Leave. Now. | 走 马上 |
[01:47] | You know, this is our last shift. | 这是我们最后一次在这里上班了 |
[01:48] | Once we’re at separate houses, there’s no need to hide. | 去了不同的消防队 我们就不用遮遮掩掩的了 |
[01:52] | That’d be nice. | 那敢情好 |
[01:56] | Hey, why don’t we just tell everybody today? | 要不今天就告诉大家吧 |
[01:58] | I mean, they’re our friends. | 反正他们都是我们的朋友 |
[02:00] | Yeah, we should. | 对 是应该告诉大家 |
[02:01] | Let’s do it at the end. | 那我们下班前说吧 |
[02:03] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[02:05] | I just can’t believe that zoya up and left. | 卓娅竟然打包东西走人了 |
[02:09] | It’s for the best, trust me. | 这样对谁都好 相信我 |
[02:10] | I mean, you guys were racing the clock to do this. | 这件事是你们太急了 |
[02:12] | That’s never a recipe for success. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[02:14] | I really dug her. | 我真的喜欢她 |
[02:16] | She liked you too. | 她也喜欢你 |
[02:17] | And just when I felt things were falling into place | 我弟弟的事刚好尘埃落定了 |
[02:19] | with my brother, and now he’s gone too. | 结果她又走了 |
[02:22] | Look, Zoya did ask me to give you this, okay? | 对了 卓娅让我把这个给你 |
[02:26] | She said, “Please don’t be mad at me.” | 她说”不要生我的气” |
[02:28] | Or at least she said… | 反正她说了一通俄语 |
[02:31] | which roughly translates to that. | 大体就是这个意思吧 |
[02:34] | Mix CD. | 混曲CD |
[02:35] | I hear you, Jim. Trust me. | 我知道 吉姆 相信我 |
[02:37] | We have done everything we can to try and save this house. | 为了拯救这个消防队 我们已经尽力了 |
[02:40] | Where’s the next closest one? | 这里关闭后离这里最近的消防队在哪里 |
[02:41] | Five miles away? | 八公里之外吗 |
[02:42] | What’s that do to response times? | 等他们过来怎么可能来得及 |
[02:45] | It doesn’t help, that’s for sure. | 那也没办法 这是肯定的 |
[02:46] | So how do they justify it? | 那上面是怎么说的 |
[02:48] | Like most things, it comes down to money. | 还是那样 都是钱的问题 |
[02:50] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[02:51] | Hey, Nathan. | 是你啊 内森 |
[02:53] | How you doin’, buddy? | 最近怎么样 伙计 |
[02:54] | The arm’s great. | 胳膊都好了 |
[02:55] | I made the basketball team. | 我还参加了篮球队 |
[02:56] | That’s great. That’s amazing. | 太好了 太棒了 |
[02:58] | All of you, I want you to know | 我想跟大家说 |
[03:00] | we share your concerns about the neighborhood. | 我们非常关心我们这个社区 |
[03:02] | We have always been a neighborhood house, | 我们队一直都为社区大众服务 |
[03:05] | and we… | 我们… |
[03:09] | we’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | I’m sure you’ve done everything you could. | 我知道你们已经尽力了 |
[03:22] | Stay safe, all of you. | 大家以后都注意安全 |
[03:26] | He put his name on the line for us, his career. | 他为了我们赌上了自己的事业 |
[03:30] | You got any ideas? | 你有什么主意吗 |
[03:33] | Nothing we haven’t talked about 100 times. | 所有想法都已经讨论过了 |
[03:36] | I’m not ready to quit. | 我不想辞职 |
[03:38] | No, I hear that. | 我知道 |
[03:42] | We got one more shift. | 我们还有最后一次班 |
[03:45] | These are our new firehouse assignments | 这是我们下次上班的 |
[03:47] | starting next shift. | 新消防队分配表 |
[03:49] | Some of you will be floating | 有人在找到固定消防队前 |
[03:51] | until they can find a permanent home. | 得先跑一阵子 |
[03:52] | Others, this is it. | 其他的 都在这上面 |
[04:03] | You know what? | 算了 |
[04:06] | One thing I learned during my campaign | 我参选的时候学到的一件事 |
[04:07] | is that I should’ve fought till the end. | 就是应该坚持到最后一刻 |
[04:10] | I regret that I didn’t put my foot on Sullivan’s throat | 我现在很后悔我有机会的时候 |
[04:13] | when I had the chance. | 没有扳倒沙利文 |
[04:14] | Mouch is right. | 穆奇说得对 |
[04:17] | We still have 24 hours. | 我们还有一天时间 |
[04:19] | What did they say at the academy? | 学校里怎么说的来着 |
[04:21] | “One shift can change someone’s life”? | “一次班可以改变一个人的命运” |
[04:24] | Let’s change ours. | 我们来改变我们的命运吧 |
[04:26] | We rally the troops. | 我们去召集大家 |
[04:27] | Reach out to everyone know. | 去找所有认识的人 |
[04:28] | And go after McLeod. | 一起对付麦克劳德 |
[04:33] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[04:35] | ambulance 61, battalion 25. | 61号救护车 25号队长车 |
[04:37] | Vehicle accident, 88 West Loomis Street. | 车辆事故 地点西卢米斯街88号 |
[04:42] | I hear the sirens. It’s gonna be okay. | 我听到警笛声了 不会有事的 |
[04:44] | Just–just hang on. | 你 你坚持住 |
[04:46] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[04:48] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out. | 不会有事的 我们会救你出来的 |
[04:52] | It’s my fault. | 是我的失误 |
[04:53] | I should’ve double-checked the chain. | 我该仔细检查链条的 |
[04:54] | Show me. | 带我看看 |
[04:55] | He was in a hurry to off-load, | 他急着卸货 |
[04:56] | so I released the locking system, | 所以我解除了锁定系统 |
[04:57] | but the chains should’ve held. | 但是链条应该能撑住的 |
[04:59] | Okay, we have seconds here, people, not minutes. | 好了各位 现在情况紧急 |
[05:01] | So let’s go, go, go. | 开始行动吧 |
[05:02] | Mills, Mouch, | 米尔斯 穆奇 |
[05:03] | two chain bags to the top deck. | 带两个链条包上去 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – On it. | -好 -这就去 |
[05:07] | Can you hear me, sir? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[05:08] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[05:08] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[05:10] | Guys, get me the jaws, cutters, and a ram. Let’s move. | 伙计们 拿锯子 切割机和支撑杆 快点 |
[05:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:14] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[05:16] | Try and stay calm, sir. | 尽量保持冷静 先生 |
[05:18] | Oh, please, help me. Please! | 求求你们救我 |
[05:19] | We need to stabilize him. | 我们得把他稳住 |
[05:20] | Wait till we secure the car. | 先等我们确定车的安全 |
[05:22] | Chief, it won’t take long. | 队长 不会花太长时间的 |
[05:23] | I said no. | 我说了 不行 |
[05:38] | Please. Help me, please. | 求求你们救我 |
[05:56] | Mouch, talk to me. | 穆奇 汇报情况 |
[05:57] | We’re locked down. | 铁链锁好了 |
[05:58] | Car secured. | 汽车安全 |
[06:06] | Okay, Cruz, let it out nice and easy. | 克鲁兹 慢慢把车拖出来 |
[06:21] | Go. | 上 |
[06:25] | Hey, hey, hey, stay awake, Isaac. | 别睡 别睡 艾萨克 |
[06:27] | That’s it. Eyes on me. | 就这样 看着我 |
[06:29] | Clarke, cutters. | 克拉克 切割机 |
[06:38] | Okay, Isaac, we’re almost there. | 艾萨克 我们就要把你救出来了 |
[06:40] | All right, Ram’s in position. | 好了 支撑杆就位 |
[06:41] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:49] | I can’t feel it. | 我没知觉了 |
[06:51] | I can’t feel anything. | 我没任何知觉 |
[06:54] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[06:54] | We’re just gonna move you. | 我们得把你弄出来 |
[06:58] | – All right, on three. – Watch his legs. | -好了 数三下 -注意他的腿 |
[06:59] | One, two, three, up. | 一二三 抬 |
[07:03] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 快走吧 |
[07:15] | Hey, Nathan. | 内森 |
[07:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:18] | Last year, they closed our school’s library | 去年 他们关闭了我们学校的图书馆 |
[07:20] | to add classrooms. | 加了几间教室 |
[07:20] | 在请愿书上签名 拯救51号消防队 | |
[07:22] | No one fought back or did anything. | 没有人采取任何行动反抗 |
[07:24] | I thought they should’ve done more. | 我觉得他们应该做点什么 |
[07:25] | So this time, I’m fighting back. | 所以这次 我要反抗 |
[07:28] | That’s great. How many do you have? | 很棒 有多少人签名了 |
[07:30] | Two. Me and my mom. | 两个 我和我妈 |
[07:32] | But don’t worry. I’ll get more. | 别担心 会有更多人的 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | Hey, you get cold, come inside, all right? | 你不冷吗 进去吧 |
[07:38] | I got soup. | 我有热汤 |
[07:40] | – I’ll be fine. – Okay. | -没事的 -好吧 |
[07:46] | At the home of Greg Sullivan, who is the current… | 在格雷格·沙利文家里 谁是目前… |
[07:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:51] | He was caught last night in a sting operation | 他昨晚在芝加哥警局的卧底行动中被抓获 |
[07:53] | from the C.P.D. where it turns out | 其一直在挪用公会资金 |
[07:54] | he’s been embezzling union money to fund a lavish lifestyle | 过奢侈的生活 比如去巴哈马度假 |
[07:58] | of trips to the bahamas and jet skis. | 并买水上摩托车等 |
[08:00] | I have no comment at this time. | 目前我无可奉告 |
[08:02] | Please leave me and my family alone. | 请不要打扰我和我的家庭 |
[08:05] | Sir, how do you respond to those allegations? | 先生 你对这些指控怎么看 |
[08:06] | – Excuse me. – Wait! Wait! Wait! | -抱歉 -等等 |
[08:08] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[08:09] | Wait, so who’s in charge? | 等等 那现在公会谁说了算 |
[08:12] | This is your chance, Mouch. | 你的机会来了 穆奇 |
[08:15] | It is signed from above. | 上天赐予你的机会啊 |
[08:17] | This is a course correction. | 这就是航线修正的机会啊 |
[08:19] | This is a chance to fly up to Phoenix | 你有机会飞去菲尼克斯[凤凰] |
[08:21] | and spread your wings. | 肆意翱翔了 |
[08:23] | “Like a phoenix,” Not “To phoenix.” | “像凤凰一样” 不是”飞去菲尼克斯” |
[08:25] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[08:26] | The difference between winners and losers | 胜利者和失败者的区别 |
[08:29] | is not who’s the strongest, | 并不在于谁更厉害 |
[08:31] | but who can recognize the strongest opportunity. | 而是在于谁能发现最好的机会 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:43] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[08:44] | But can we meet? | 我们能见面吗 |
[08:46] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[08:49] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[08:50] | I’ll be here. | 我会在的 |
[08:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:53] | Arranging a rendezvous with one of your babes? | 和你的某位情人安排约会吗 |
[08:57] | How many do you think I have? | 你觉得我有多少情人啊 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. It better be one. | 我不知道 最好只有一个 |
[08:59] | It is. | 真的 |
[09:00] | I’ll introduce you to her sometime. | 我有空把你介绍给她 |
[09:02] | She’s hot. | 她很辣 |
[09:05] | That was your brother. | 是你哥哥 |
[09:06] | I’m gonna talk to him about McLeod. | 我要和他谈谈麦克劳德的事 |
[09:08] | Mm, dirty pool. | 耍把戏 |
[09:10] | – Mm-hmm. – I love it. | -是啊 -我喜欢 |
[09:13] | Dangerous. | 很危险哦 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s a dangerous job. | 是挺危险的 |
[09:23] | Yo, you had something sent over from headquarters. | 总部给你寄了东西 |
[09:26] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[09:29] | Your shirt’s untucked. | 你的T恤没扎进去 |
[09:47] | Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[09:48] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah, man, um… | 没错 |
[09:53] | McLeod is coming over later for a walkthrough, | 麦克劳德等会儿要过来预排工作了 |
[09:55] | go over some final logistics, and, | 过一过最后的细节 |
[09:58] | well, I’d like to think I’d take the high road on this one, | 我本来以为我选的路是正确的 |
[10:00] | but right now, I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不大确定了 |
[10:03] | We’ll handle it. | 我们会搞定的 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:10] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[10:16] | I let this woman get under my skin, | 她就是我的眼中钉 |
[10:19] | and I thought I could outmuscle her. | 我本以为可以搞定她 |
[10:22] | I keep playing it back in my mind. | 我一直这么告诉自己 |
[10:25] | If I’d just kept my mouth shut. | 要是我不多嘴逞强就好了 |
[10:27] | Chief… | 队长 |
[10:30] | The only thing you did was stand up | 你只是站了出来 |
[10:32] | for the firefighters in your house. | 为自己消防队的队员抗争 |
[10:36] | Same thing you’ve been doing since you put on those bugles. | 自从做了队长 你一直都是这样做的 |
[10:39] | This isn’t over. | 我们还没解散呢 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[10:52] | This is our problem. | 这是我们的问题 |
[10:54] | We are gonna get in more trouble. | 我们会有更多麻烦的 |
[10:55] | You got a better idea than that? | 你有什么更好的主意吗 |
[10:56] | – I’m just saying. – I don’t think it’s coming. | -我就是说说 -我觉得不会的 |
[10:57] | We got to think about what happened. | 我们要考虑一下已经发生的事 |
[11:00] | What do you want, Mcholland? | 麦考兰 你来做什么 |
[11:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[11:03] | He doesn’t have a say. | 反正他也没有发言权 |
[11:04] | Nope, Wyck, that’s not true. | 不 威克 我有权 |
[11:05] | I have every right to speak, and I’m going to speak, | 我有发言权 我也有话要说 |
[11:08] | and when I’m done, | 听完我的话 |
[11:09] | you can then decide what you want to do. | 你再决定你该怎么办 |
[11:10] | Capisce? | 明白了吧 |
[11:12] | So Greg Sullivan turned out to be not such a great idea, huh? | 格雷格·沙利文果真不是好人选对吧 |
[11:18] | Let’s talk about how we, as a union, | 我们来谈谈 我们 作为一个工会 |
[11:22] | are letting the state come in here, | 为什么让州政府插手我们的事 |
[11:23] | and mandate manpower, and worse, close firehouses. | 指挥人力 甚至关闭消防站 |
[11:29] | It’s time we rise, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 我们是时候涅槃重生了 |
[11:32] | like a phoenix. | 就如凤凰一般 |
[11:33] | We’re getting run over, | 我们被人踩头上了啊 |
[11:35] | and we should be the ones doing the running… | 但我们应该是前锋啊… |
[11:40] | Over. | 完毕 |
[11:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | We’ve been pulling everything we could | 盖尔·麦克劳德命令的事 |
[11:45] | regarding Gail McLeod’s mandate. | 我们已经尽力挽救了 |
[11:47] | Was able to access some documentation | 我们也查看了相关文件 |
[11:49] | as to what authority McLeod does or doesn’t have. | 看她是否有权这么做 |
[11:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:05] | It’s not a smoking gun, but it’s something. | 虽然不算铁证 但应该也有点用 |
[12:08] | What do you got? | 你拿到什么了 |
[12:08] | McLeod doesn’t technically have to close another house, | 麦克劳德没有充足的理由再关闭一个消防站 |
[12:11] | but she does receive a bonus of $200,000 | 但如果她将预算缩减10% |
[12:15] | if she gets the budget down 10%. | 她还能收到20万的好处费 |
[12:16] | She’s doing this to make herself rich. | 她就指望着这个赚钱呢 |
[12:20] | I bet the Sun-Times would like to hear that. | 《芝加哥太阳报》肯定喜欢这个消息 |
[12:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:33] | When I first applied to be an EMT, | 我第一次申请做急救医生时 |
[12:35] | I took the firefighters test, | 也做了消防队员资格测试 |
[12:37] | and I’d honestly forgotten about it. | 说实话我完全把这事给忘了 |
[12:39] | It was, like, six years ago. | 那大概是六年前了吧 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | And today… | 今天… |
[12:47] | I was accepted to be a firefighter. | 我收到了消防员资格批准函 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:53] | This is–this is huge. | 真是 太棒了 |
[12:56] | Is it–is that what you want? | 你想当消防员吗 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. Should it be? | 我不知道 我该接受吗 |
[13:00] | – Yes, of course. – Yeah? | -当然啦 -是吗 |
[13:02] | I mean, this is your chance to be a firefighter. | 你有机会当消防员了啊 |
[13:05] | We need women who kick ass on these trucks, you know? | 我们多希望消防车上有个厉害姑娘啊 |
[13:07] | And Dawson, if there’s anything I know about you, | 而且 道森 我知道 |
[13:09] | it’s that you kick ass. | 你超厉害的 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | I do, don’t I? | 我是很厉害对吧 |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[13:17] | But, wait. What about Casey? | 等等 那凯西怎么办 |
[13:18] | I mean, do I– do I ask his opinion, | 我该问问他的意见呢 |
[13:21] | or do I just tell him I’m doing this? | 还是直接告诉他我要当消防员 |
[13:23] | No, definitely talk to him. | 肯定要和他谈谈啊 |
[13:25] | Secrets suck, you know? | 藏着掖着最讨厌了 |
[13:27] | He’ll be happy for you. | 他会为你高兴的 |
[13:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[13:30] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[13:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:36] | I got your back. | 我支持你 |
[13:38] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[13:44] | Hey, keep it going, guys. | 继续 伙计们 |
[13:49] | Severide, here for a refresher? | 西弗莱德 来重塑自我吗 |
[13:52] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[13:53] | Another 20 minutes about how there hasn’t been | 再说上20分钟为什么自七十年代后 |
[13:55] | a real firefighter in this city since the ’70s. | 就芝加哥没有真正的消防员了 |
[13:58] | How’s the class? | 训练怎么样了 |
[14:00] | Lumps of clay, but I’ll get ’em molded. | 不怎么样 但我会好好调教他们的 |
[14:02] | Hey, I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:06] | You know they’re closing 51? | 你知道他们要关闭51号消防站吧 |
[14:08] | Yep, it’s a load of crap. | 知道 简直扯淡 |
[14:10] | So we’re rallying the troops. | 我们在集合人手 |
[14:11] | I need every warm body we can get. | 我需要所有可用的人 |
[14:14] | Anything you want… | 要什么都行… |
[14:15] | as long as you come in next month | 条件是你下个月过来 |
[14:16] | to teach a basic training class. | 教一次基础训练课 |
[14:19] | You need an answer now? | 我得马上答应吗 |
[14:21] | You want my help now? | 你要我马上就帮你吗 |
[14:23] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我来 |
[14:24] | – I’ll get on the phone. – Thanks. | -来了打电话给我 -谢谢 |
[14:26] | All right, you humps, break’s over. | 好啦 小兔崽子们 休息时间结束 |
[14:28] | Back up the ladders with your gear on. | 穿好装备上云梯 |
[14:42] | Eh, that was nice at least. | 至少这个还不错 |
[14:45] | She made him that mix CD. | 她给他做了一张混曲CD |
[14:46] | I made him that mix CD. | 那张CD是我做的 |
[14:48] | I figured he could use the pick-me-up. | 我觉得他需要用这个提提神 |
[14:51] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[15:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[15:09] | Says he wants to stay out there. | 他说想待在外边 |
[15:11] | He’s got, like, maybe ten signatures. | 好像拿到十个签名了吧 |
[15:18] | Heard about Zoya. | 我听说卓娅的事了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I don’t want to talk about it. | 好吧 我不想谈这个 |
[15:23] | Great. | 行 |
[15:24] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[15:28] | It’s just that I really liked her. | 只是我真的喜欢她 |
[15:30] | And I thought maybe we had a chance. | 我以为我们可能有机会 |
[15:32] | She just– she would’ve seen | 她…她应该看得出来 |
[15:33] | that it wasn’t just ’cause she was leaving the country, | 我跟她结婚不只是因为她要被迫离开美国 |
[15:36] | but because we had a connection– | 而是我们心灵相通 |
[15:38] | a real connection. | 真的心有灵犀 |
[15:42] | Could’ve grown that into something. | 我们本来可以有未来的 |
[15:46] | How are you and Lisa doing? | 你和丽莎怎么样了 |
[15:50] | She and I are fine. | 我们挺好的 |
[15:52] | Just, uh, things are a little messy with her ex. | 只是 她的前男友有点麻烦 |
[16:06] | – Last shift, huh? – Yeah. | -最后一班了啊 -是啊 |
[16:11] | It’s what I wanted to talk about. | 我想跟你谈的就是这个事 |
[16:13] | Not about you and my sister? | 不是你和我妹妹的事吗 |
[16:16] | Don’t sweat it. | 别紧张啊 |
[16:17] | She tells me everything, | 她什么都跟我说的 |
[16:19] | and I always liked you. | 我一直也很喜欢你 |
[16:20] | Tell that to your mother, please. | 和你妈妈也这么说吧 拜托了 |
[16:22] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[16:23] | I will. I will. | 我会的 肯定会的 |
[16:26] | But that’s not what you called me about. | 但你打电话找我不是为了这个吧 |
[16:27] | No, it’s this Gail Mcleod. | 对 是那个盖尔·麦克劳德的事 |
[16:29] | Ah, the thorn in your firehouse’s side. | 你们消防队的肉中刺啊 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | Listen, the thing is | 事情是这样的 |
[16:35] | there’s got to be something on her. | 她身上肯定有什么把柄 |
[16:37] | Something criminal. | 犯法的事什么的 |
[16:39] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[16:42] | There’s two roads you can take here, Matt. | 现在你有两条路可选 马特 |
[16:44] | The high road, I’ll look into her, or… | 阳光大道 我来调查她 或者… |
[16:47] | No, keep Voight out of this. | 不 别让博伊特掺和进来 |
[16:50] | Of course. | 我知道了 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:52] | – I’ll see what I can do. – All right. | -我会看着办的 -好 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | The beaver doesn’t care. | 海狸不在乎 |
[16:58] | He just pulls his stick | 他就拖着棍子 |
[16:59] | and puts it by the river to build his dam. | 放进河里 建造自己的水坝 |
[17:02] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[17:03] | Question for the group. | 问大家个问题 |
[17:04] | And for the record, you know, this is a safe room. | 先申明 这是间”安全屋” |
[17:07] | Just honest opinions, and no one’s gonna be judged. | 畅所欲言 没人会评判你的观点 |
[17:10] | Oh, just spit it out. | 有话直说好吗 |
[17:12] | What do you guys think about female firefighters? | 你们对女消防员有什么看法 |
[17:15] | – Honest answer? – Yep. | -说实话吗 -是的 |
[17:17] | – I’m fine with ’em. – Yeah. | -我没意见啊 -是啊 |
[17:18] | Everyone says Meg Over at 85 is | 大家都说85号消防队的梅格·奥弗 |
[17:20] | worth three of the men. | 一个人顶仨男人 |
[17:21] | Well, I have worked with a woman, | 我以前跟女人共事过 |
[17:24] | and let me just say it wasn’t a favorable experience. | 我只想说那可真不是什么愉快的经历 |
[17:28] | It’s no secret that they lowered the standards of the test | 他们降低测试标准以求无性别歧视 |
[17:31] | to be more inclusive, isn’t that right, | 这都不是秘密了吧 是不是啊 |
[17:33] | Mr. Soon-to-be Union President? | “准工会主席”先生 |
[17:35] | Not entirely. | 不是这样的 |
[17:37] | All right, well, all I know | 好吧 我只知道 |
[17:38] | is that this female firefighter over at firehouse 17 | 17号消防队的女消防员 |
[17:42] | couldn’t physically lift some debris off her partner, | 抬不动压在她搭档身上的残骸 |
[17:45] | and they both nearly died. | 差点把他们两个都害死 |
[17:47] | And it was a nothing house fire. | 而且那不过是区区住宅火灾而已 |
[17:50] | It comes down to simple physics. | 归根结底就是身体素质的原因 |
[17:52] | A woman’s body is different than a man’s. | 女人的身体和男人不一样 |
[17:56] | What if you need someone to get into a tighter space? | 那如果需要有人进入一个狭窄空间呢 |
[18:00] | What if you need someone to crawl into an area that you can’t reach? | 如果需要有人爬进你够不到的地方呢 |
[18:03] | I’m content to be with my boys on 81. | 我跟81号的小伙子们合作得挺好 |
[18:05] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[18:06] | A female saved your life | 你从三层楼上掉下来时 |
[18:09] | when you fell three stories, remember? | 是个女人救了你的命 记得吗 |
[18:11] | Look, and I’m glad that you were there as a paramedic, | 我很高兴你当时作为医护人员在场 |
[18:13] | but I’m also glad that you didn’t | 但我也很高兴你没有跟我一起 |
[18:14] | fall through the floor with me. | 从楼上掉下来 |
[18:16] | They’d have dug both our bodies out. | 否则他们就得费事挖我俩的尸体了 |
[18:18] | – Unbelievable. – What? | -难以置信 -怎么了 |
[18:19] | You said this was a safe room. | 你说这是个安全屋的 |
[18:21] | Why is she bitin’ my head off? | 为什么她对我大发脾气 |
[18:22] | Because you have your head stuck up your– | 因为你满脑的骄傲自… |
[18:28] | You know what? | 算了 |
[18:30] | I am gonna chalk this up to the high tensions of the day. | 我还是把这力气留下来应付今天的高压工作吧 |
[18:34] | Fine with me. | 我没意见啊 |
[18:41] | So this letter arriving today was a complete shock. | 今天收到的这封信完全出乎我的意料 |
[18:44] | What happened to med school? | 那医学院呢 |
[18:47] | I’m on–I’m on year six of my three-year plan to get in, | 我计划三年内考进去 但今年已经第六年了 |
[18:51] | and I realize that I am fooling myself. | 我终于意识到我是在欺骗自己 |
[18:53] | But this falling into my lap? | 但这次终于天上掉馅饼了 |
[18:55] | I mean, I’m honestly asking. What should I do? | 我真心地问你 我该怎么办 |
[18:58] | It feels right to me. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[18:59] | It–it feels like perfect timing. | 感觉 时机刚刚好 |
[19:03] | My honest opinion is that… | 我真心的意见就是… |
[19:07] | you tend to leap before you look sometimes. | 有时候你有时候会很冲动 |
[19:12] | No more than you. | 彼此彼此 |
[19:13] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | All I’m saying is just– just talk to some other | 我只是想说 去跟别的女消防员聊聊 |
[19:19] | female firefighters, gather some information, | 了解一下情况 |
[19:22] | understand better what you’re getting yourself into. | 搞清楚你将要做的工作 |
[19:25] | Make an informed decision. | 做个明智的决定 |
[19:31] | Ambo 61, man injured from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 一名男子因不明原因受伤 |
[19:34] | 2119 Kinzie. | 坎齐街2119号 |
[19:37] | That is good advice. | 这个建议很好 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | He said what? | 他说什么 |
[19:50] | I don’t think he’s on board. | 我觉得他并不支持我 |
[20:05] | Um, did someone call an ambulance? | 有人叫救护车了吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:10] | Would you–would you mind putting some clothes on? | 你们…你们可以穿点衣服吗 |
[20:14] | We’re not ashamed of our bodies. | 我们又不为自己的身体感到羞耻 |
[20:16] | It’s our friend, Jared. | 是我们的朋友 杰瑞德 |
[20:18] | He hurt his arm. | 他弄伤了胳膊 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:21] | Uh, why don’t you guys, uh, lead the way then? | 那不如你们 给我们带路吧 |
[20:41] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[20:45] | We’ve done this a million times and it’s never broken. | 我们做过很多次了 从来没出过问题 |
[20:48] | Oh–oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 妈呀 |
[20:50] | Please get me down from here. Please. | 求你们放我下去 求你们了 |
[20:56] | Well, this is weird. | 真诡异 |
[21:01] | Um, how do you usually get him down? | 你们一般都怎么放他下来的 |
[21:04] | There’s a pulley system, but it’s broke. | 本来有个滑轮系统 不过坏了 |
[21:07] | Yeah, I told her not to tie it so tight. | 我告诉过她别绑的太紧 |
[21:08] | You like it tight. | 你喜欢紧绑的感觉 |
[21:10] | I think it– I think it cut me. | 我感觉它割到我了 |
[21:12] | Oh, God! It cut me! | 天啊 真割到我了 |
[21:13] | Okay, okay, all right. | 别动 别动 没事的 |
[21:15] | Hey, Scott, get your ass over here and lift him please. | 斯科特 别在那儿愣着快来托着他 |
[21:19] | Honey, go to the kitchen, and get me a knife. | 亲爱的 去厨房给我拿把刀来 |
[21:21] | Now. | 马上 |
[21:23] | Oh, Dawson, how could you ever want to leave this? | 道森 这真是份美差啊 |
[21:30] | Screw Herrmann. | 该死的赫尔曼 |
[21:31] | It’s not about what you can or can’t carry. | 这跟你能不能扛得动没关系 |
[21:34] | You didn’t panic, | 你当时并没有惊慌 |
[21:35] | and you ordered someone else to do the lifting for you. | 而且叫别人帮你抬起来了 |
[21:37] | Not too many people would’ve thought to do that. | 并不是每个人都能想到那么做的 |
[21:41] | You’d make a great firefighter. | 你会是个很棒的消防员 |
[21:43] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[21:47] | Hey, Otis, so I was thinking. | 奥蒂斯 我一直在想 |
[21:50] | Oh, yeah? | 想什么 |
[21:51] | With you having to move in with your mom, | 你迫不得已要去和你妈妈一起住 |
[21:53] | and Leon having moved out on me, what if we were to, | 里昂也要从我这儿搬出去 要不然我们 |
[21:56] | um, find a place together? | 找个地方一起住怎么样 |
[22:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[22:02] | I mean, look, I know we won’t be as cool as “Shay-veride,” | 虽然我们不像”夏弗莱德”那么”般配” |
[22:06] | but if you think about it, “Crotis…” | 不过想想 “克鲁蒂斯” |
[22:10] | could be epic. | 也可能很棒的 |
[22:12] | – Does have a nifty ring to it. – Yeah, I know. | -的确不错 -就是啊 |
[22:14] | And we’ve never really had a chance to come into our own. | 而且我们都没有过真正属于自己的公寓 |
[22:17] | You know what? Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[22:18] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[22:20] | – Absolutely. – Yeah! | -当然 -太好了 |
[22:27] | How’s it goin’, Nathan? | 有进展吗 内森 |
[22:30] | Slow. | 没什么起色 |
[22:32] | I think I need a bigger sign | 我觉得该换个大点的牌子 |
[22:33] | or a way to get people’s attention. | 或者换个方式吸引大家的注意 |
[22:35] | How ’bout some hot chocolate instead? | 喝点巧克力热饮吧 |
[22:40] | What you’re doing, it means a lot to us. | 你现在做的事对我们意义重大 |
[22:43] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:49] | Who decides this kind of stuff anyways? | 这种事都是谁下的决定呢 |
[22:52] | Politicians? | 政客吗 |
[22:56] | Guess so. | 可能是吧 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:10] | Hey, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[23:11] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:12] | Hey, fellas. | 哥们 |
[23:13] | Tell me you got something. | 有什么消息吗 |
[23:15] | McLeod stole a pack of gum when she was 14. | 麦克劳德14岁时偷过一包口香糖 |
[23:16] | Otherwise, not even a speeding ticket. | 至于别的 连张超速单都没有 |
[23:18] | She probably paid ’em off. | 她可能都还清了 |
[23:20] | – Hey, is Jeff Clarke around? – That’s me. | -杰夫·克拉克在吗 -我就是 |
[23:23] | Mind if I talk to you for a minute? | 能不能借步说几句话 |
[23:25] | Severide, you too. | 西弗莱德你也来一下 |
[23:31] | I have to ask if you saw | 昨天在莫利酒吧你们有没有碰到 |
[23:33] | a Brian Hayes last night at Molly’s. | 一个叫布莱恩·海耶斯的 |
[23:34] | – I did. – What’s up? | -见到过 -怎么了 |
[23:37] | His friends said you threatened him. | 他的朋友说你恐吓他 |
[23:39] | Said you wanted to kill him. | 说你要杀了他 |
[23:44] | It was an argument. | 我们只是在吵架 |
[23:45] | Mm. You seen him since? | 之后你见过他吗 |
[23:47] | No. | 没见过 |
[23:48] | I went home to bed, and I’ve been here all day. | 之后我就回家了 然后在这里待了一天 |
[23:50] | – Why? – He’s dead. | -为什么这么问 -他死了 |
[24:02] | Hey, this Hayes guy came bustin’ in, | 那个叫海耶斯的破门而入 |
[24:04] | he called Clarke’s wife a whore, | 骂克拉克他老婆是妓女 |
[24:06] | and then he was going on and on about some money. | 然后又说了关于什么钱的事 |
[24:08] | Hey, I get it. | 我明白的 |
[24:10] | But these guys have a history. | 那些人都有案底 |
[24:11] | You gonna arrest him? | 你要逮捕他吗 |
[24:12] | Not yet. | 还不用 |
[24:15] | I’ll do what I can on my end to make this as fair as possible, | 我会尽量公平的处理这件事 |
[24:17] | but I’m not making any promises. | 但我不能保证任何事 |
[24:19] | Hey, does he need a lawyer? | 他需要请律师吗 |
[24:22] | Not if he’s innocent. | 如果他是清白的就不用 |
[24:27] | You and your wife are our priority, Jeff, | 当务之急是你和你的妻子的事 杰夫 |
[24:30] | so whatever you need. | 需要什么帮助吗 |
[24:32] | I didn’t do it, chief. | 不是我干的 队长 |
[24:35] | Didn’t need to be said, but I appreciate that. | 你不说我也知道 但谢谢你跟我说 |
[24:39] | Chief, Ms. McLeod is here. | 队长 麦克劳德女士来了 |
[24:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:53] | Really, chief, there is something to be said for a gracious exit. | 队长 优雅的退出才是你正确的选择 |
[24:58] | State is not happy with you. | 州政府对你很不满意 |
[25:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | Let’s play it your way. | 那我就直说了 |
[25:08] | Your little stunt notwithstanding, | 尽管你耍了些花招 |
[25:11] | as soon as this shift is over, inspectors will be here | 但只要交接完成 检察员就会来 |
[25:14] | to make sure that all of your employees exit timely. | 确保你的每个员工都按时搬走了 |
[25:17] | Not a jacket, not a pen, | 一件衣服 一支笔 |
[25:18] | not a souvenir is to leave this house. | 甚至是一件纪念品 都不能带走 |
[25:21] | – Do I make myself clear? – Tell me something. | -你听明白了吗 -告诉我 |
[25:24] | Was closing firehouses a dream of yours when you were a kid? | 关闭消防站是你从小以来的梦想吗 |
[25:26] | Oh, it was at the top of my bucket list. | 这是我计划表上的首要任务 |
[25:28] | Along with $200,000? | 还有那20万美金吗 |
[25:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:45] | Hey, guys, you got to see this. | 伙计们 快来瞧瞧 |
[25:53] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[25:55] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[25:57] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[25:59] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:01] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:03] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:04] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:05] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:07] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:09] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:10] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:12] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:14] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:16] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:17] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:19] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:21] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:23] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:25] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:27] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:28] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:30] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:32] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:34] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:36] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:38] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:39] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:41] | Save 51! | 留下51号消防站 |
[26:43] | Chief! | 队长 |
[26:44] | Chief! | 队长 |
[26:45] | Your presence is being requested, | 您需要过去看看 |
[26:47] | and yours too, Ms. McLeod. | 您也是 麦克劳德女士 |
[26:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | – They’ll see you now. – Thank you. | -你们现在可以进去了 -谢谢 |
[27:22] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[27:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[27:28] | Ms. McLeod, I’m Quenton Wheeler. | 麦克劳德女士 我是昆顿·惠勒 |
[27:31] | Yes, of course, I know who you are, senator. | 当然了 久仰大名 议员 |
[27:34] | How’s the national office campaign? | 您的总统竞选进行的如何 |
[27:36] | It must be so… | 一定非常… |
[27:37] | How many calls have we had? | 我们今天接到了多少来电 |
[27:38] | Nearly 1,000. | 近千次了 |
[27:40] | Local politician works to save a local firehouse. | 当地的政治家要保住一个当地的消防站 |
[27:45] | Who doesn’t love that story? | 大家都会喜闻乐见的对吧 |
[27:47] | Well, I’ve… I don’t… I don’t know… | 我已经… 我不知道… |
[27:48] | Isabella here is going to handle all the details. | 接下来所有的细节都由伊莎贝拉来处理 |
[27:51] | It was great meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:57] | – Ms. McLeod. – Yes. | -麦克劳德女士 -是的 |
[27:59] | On this table here is a piece of paper awaiting your signature. | 桌上的这份文件需要您的签名 |
[28:02] | Since it has been brought to the senator’s attention, | 鉴于这件事已经引起了议员的注意 |
[28:04] | you don’t have a mandate to close any more firehouses, | 你将无权再关闭任何消防站 |
[28:07] | we’d like you to sign it. | 希望您在这份文件上签字 |
[28:11] | I don’t… I don’t think you understand… | 我觉得 我觉得你不明白… |
[28:12] | I understand this. | 我明白 |
[28:14] | You may be able to bully your way around | 你也许能在国家消防局长的 |
[28:15] | the state fire marshal’s office, | 办公室里横行霸道 |
[28:17] | but you’re swimming in different waters now, Gail. | 但这里可不是你的地盘 盖尔 |
[28:20] | You’re gonna sign that paper, | 要么你签了这份文件 |
[28:22] | or you’re gonna have microphones stuck in your face | 要么你就会听到有媒体在你耳边问 |
[28:24] | asking why your salary’s a big chunk of the money | 为什么你替这座城市省下来的钱 |
[28:27] | you saved the city. | 一大部分都进了你的腰包 |
[28:35] | If you would just stop to think a moment… | 如果你能停下 好好思考一下… |
[28:36] | If you don’t sign it, | 如果你不签 |
[28:37] | I will nail you to a cross | 我一定会让你好看 |
[28:38] | so hard you won’t get a government contract as a meter maid. | 到时候你想做个交警都没机会 |
[29:06] | You missed one. | 你少签了一个 |
[29:27] | And don’t come back, Gail. | 别回来了 盖尔 |
[29:34] | Sushi tonight? | 今晚吃寿司吗 |
[29:35] | Oh, yes. We are gonna order in. | 当然 我们叫外卖 |
[29:36] | Mmm, perfect. | 太棒了 |
[29:39] | See you, chief. | 回见 队长 |
[29:40] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -荣幸之至 |
[29:51] | You did a great thing today, Peter. | 今天这件事你做得太棒了 彼得 |
[29:55] | No, chief. | 不 队长 |
[29:58] | It was all because of you. | 这都是因为您 |
[30:20] | Ding-fricking-dong, the witch is dead! | 叮了个咚呀 老巫婆终于死了 |
[30:28] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:30] | Guys, it’s not me. | 伙计们 不是我的功劳 |
[30:31] | It’s… | 而是… |
[30:33] | It’s Nathan. | 是因为内森 |
[30:33] | It’s all you guys showing Isabella | 是因为你们告诉了伊莎贝拉 |
[30:35] | what this house is really about. | 这个消防队到底有多优秀 |
[30:37] | Hear, hear. | 非常赞同 |
[30:42] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[30:43] | Guys, um, on that happy note, | 伙计们 为了圆满落幕 |
[30:46] | Dawson has an announcement to make. | 道森也有个消息要告诉大家 |
[30:50] | I do? | 我有吗 |
[30:52] | Yeah, you do. | 是啊 你有 |
[30:58] | Um, today, I found out that I was | 今天 我得知 |
[31:02] | officially accepted to the fire academy | 我得到了消防学院正式认可 |
[31:04] | to become a firefighter. | 可以成为一名消防员 |
[31:15] | You’ll make a great firefighter, Dawson. | 你会成为一名优秀的消防员的 道森 |
[31:17] | That’s great, really. | 这太棒了 真的 |
[31:30] | What happened to taking some time to think about it? | 你不是答应我会好好想想的吗 |
[31:33] | What? You don’t support me on this? | 什么 你不支持我吗 |
[31:34] | No, I do. I do. | 不 我支持 我支持 |
[31:36] | I just thought, as I suggested, that you… | 我只是觉得 就像我说的那样 你… |
[31:38] | you talk to some other people, consider all your options. | 你先和其他人谈谈 好好考虑你的决定 |
[31:42] | Well, this is happening. | 我这不是在跟大家说吗 |
[31:43] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[31:48] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[31:49] | ambulance 61, battalion 25. | 61号救护车 25号队长车 |
[31:52] | Apartment fire, 5021 Quincy. | 公寓起火 昆西大街5021号 |
[32:10] | Cruz, Herrmann, Mills, with me. | 克鲁兹 赫尔曼 米尔斯 跟我来 |
[32:12] | Primary search on the top floor. | 顶层开始第一轮搜寻 |
[32:14] | Counting one, two, three, four. | 让我数数 一 二 三 四 |
[32:16] | 16 apartments. | 16间房间 |
[32:17] | – Mouch, check the rear. – Right! | -穆奇 检查后面 -是 |
[32:18] | Otis, stand by. | 奥蒂斯 待命 |
[32:20] | We’re taking the top floor. | 我们去顶层 |
[32:21] | We’ll start right below you. | 你先去 我们马上来 |
[32:22] | 51, cover us, two lines in the front door. | 51号 前门铺两条水管 让我们进去 |
[32:25] | We’re on it! | 这就来 |
[32:31] | How we lookin’ in there? | 里面情况如何 |
[32:33] | It’s rollin’, chief. | 大火熊熊 队长 |
[32:38] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[32:39] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[32:43] | Ah, this is an oven! | 天呐 这简直是个烤箱 |
[32:45] | Search quickly, guys. | 快点搜寻 伙计们 |
[32:50] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[32:51] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[32:52] | – Anyone here? – Help! | -有人吗 -救命 |
[32:54] | – Hey! I got one! – In here! | -找到一个 -这里 |
[32:56] | Engine 51, looks like we’re losing. | 51号水罐车 火势要失控了 |
[32:59] | Hold it back a little longer till we clear the building, | 再坚持一下 等大楼搜寻结束 |
[33:02] | Then we’re gonna back out and go defensive. | 然后撤退 我们再控制火势 |
[33:05] | Watch those stairs! | 小心台阶 |
[33:09] | Herrmann, stay with me. | 赫尔曼 跟紧我 |
[33:11] | Count on it. | 放心吧 |
[33:15] | Truck 81, I need an update. | 81号云梯车 请汇报进展 |
[33:16] | Chief, we’re halfway through the fourth floor. | 队长 四楼已经搜索了一半了 |
[33:19] | Still more to search. | 还有很多地方要搜索 |
[33:23] | Hey! I got victims in here! | 我在这里发现了伤者 |
[33:27] | We need a ladder on the northwest window. | 需要在西北方的窗户外架把直梯 |
[33:30] | Hey, come on, guys. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 伙计们挺住 我们会救你们出去的 |
[33:32] | Stay low. You’re okay. | 蹲低点 你们会没事的 |
[33:33] | You’re okay. We’ll get you out. | 会没事的 我们会救你们的 |
[33:37] | Hey, you two, follow me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[33:38] | We need some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[33:39] | Otis, you go to the front. | 奥蒂斯 你去前面 |
[33:44] | Ready? Go! | 好了吗 走 |
[33:47] | Okay. You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[33:49] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 放松 |
[33:56] | Clear right here! | 可以了 |
[33:57] | Put it down. Careful. | 放下去 小心点 |
[34:00] | Could collapse. We better go. | 快塌了 快点走 |
[34:04] | Nice and slow. You got it. | 慢慢来 你做得很好 |
[34:14] | Steady, ma’am. You’re okay. | 稳住 夫人 没事了 |
[34:20] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:21] | The smoke is turning black. | 浓烟开始变黑了 |
[34:24] | Casey, you got one minute. | 凯西 你还有一分钟时间 |
[34:26] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[34:28] | Couple more rooms, chief. | 还有几个房间 队长 |
[34:32] | Squad 3 coming out! | 3号抢险队撤退 |
[34:41] | All right, I’m calling it. | 我要下命令了 |
[34:43] | Evacuate the building. | 立即撤离建筑 |
[34:44] | Evacuate the building right now. | 立即撤离建筑 |
[34:46] | Copy. On our way. | 收到 马上出去 |
[34:51] | My baby! Please! | 救救我的孩子 |
[34:54] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[34:55] | Please, help me! | 请你们救救我 |
[34:56] | Herrmann! Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 赫尔曼 |
[34:59] | Help me, please. | 请救救我 |
[35:00] | My baby, please, help me. | 请救救我的孩子 |
[35:02] | My baby, she’s in– she’s in her crib. | 我的孩子还躺在婴儿床里 |
[35:04] | She’s in the back bedroom. | 她在后面的卧室里 |
[35:06] | Take her. Get her out of here. | 带上她 你带她出去 |
[35:07] | – I’m going after the baby. – No, Casey! | -我去救孩子 -不 凯西 |
[35:09] | You take her! I’ll get the kid! | 你带她出去 我去救孩子 |
[35:12] | Herrmann, you have a family! | 赫尔曼 你自己也有孩子 |
[35:14] | I’ll get the baby! | 我去救孩子 |
[35:15] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[35:17] | Lieutenant, no! | 副队 不 |
[35:19] | – Casey! – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -凯西 -我们走吧 |
[35:21] | – Come on, ma’am, please! – My baby! | -快走 夫人 -我的孩子 |
[35:23] | – Let’s go! – No! | -快走 -不 |
[35:25] | Please! No! | 不要啊 |
[35:33] | Hold on, sweetie. | 挺住 小宝贝 |
[35:34] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[35:40] | I got you. | 抱住你了 |
[36:10] | Casey, I need an update. | 凯西 请汇报进展 |
[36:14] | Almost there. | 就快出去了 |
[36:22] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[36:39] | Structural collapse! | 结构倒塌 |
[36:41] | Mayday! Help Casey! | 求救 去救凯西 |
[36:43] | – Help Casey! – Copy. | -去救凯西 -收到 |
[36:44] | We have a structural collapse. Firefighter down. | 楼体结构倒塌 有消防员受伤 |
[36:50] | Casey, call out! | 凯西 快喊一下 |
[36:53] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[36:56] | Call out! | 喊一下 |
[36:58] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[37:00] | Casey, we got you. | 凯西 我们找到你了 |
[37:02] | Come on, come on. | 快 快啊 |
[37:06] | Again! | 再来 |
[37:07] | Come on, pull harder. | 使点劲 用力拉 |
[37:10] | Get him! Get him! | 好了 好了 |
[37:11] | Pull him out! | 拖他出去 |
[37:14] | We got you, Casey! | 我们来了 凯西 |
[37:15] | Okay. Put it down. Put it down. | 好了 放下 放下 |
[37:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:35] | I got her. | 我抱住她了 |
[37:41] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[37:43] | Hey, get it off. | 拿下来 |
[37:48] | – We’re clear. – Clear. | -就绪 -好了 |
[37:50] | Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy. | 准备好 伙计们 准备好 |
[37:52] | Come on, buddy. | 准备好 伙计们 |
[37:52] | One, two, three, go. | 123 走 |
[37:59] | All right. | 好 |
[37:59] | – Go. – Come on, let’s go! | -走 -加把劲 走 |
[38:19] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[38:22] | Damn it, Matt, come on! | 该死的 马特 挺住 |
[38:26] | Come on. | 挺住啊 |
[38:27] | Come on, Matt! Not like this! | 坚持住 马特 别这样 |
[38:32] | Come on. | 挺住啊 |
[38:38] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[39:06] | I’m a firefighter. | 我是一名消防员 |
[39:12] | I just want to let you guys all know that, | 我只是想让大家知道 |
[39:13] | that I am a firefighter, | 我是一名消防员 |
[39:15] | and I will always be a firefighter. | 我永远都是一名消防员 |
[39:25] | Hey, guys, the baby’s doing fine | 伙计们 婴儿的情况稳定了 |
[39:27] | and is out of intensive care. | 离开了重症监护室 |
[39:35] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[39:39] | I heard. What do you know? | 我听说了 现在是什么情况 |
[39:41] | Head trauma’s all. | 只知道是脑损伤 |
[39:44] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[39:55] | The two rounds in Hayes’ chest are from a .45 caliber | 海耶斯胸腔里的两颗子弹都是45口径的 |
[39:58] | marine standard-issued sidearm. | 海军的标配手枪 |
[40:01] | Jeff, if we search your house, we gonna find a gun like that? | 杰夫 搜查你的房子能找到那样的手枪吗 |
[40:10] | You’re gonna have to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[40:20] | He has an epidural hematoma and is in emergency surgery, | 他现在硬脑膜外血肿 正在进行紧急手术 |
[40:24] | but that’s all I can say. | 我只能透露这些了 |
[40:26] | Just be patient. | 耐心等待吧 |
[40:27] | It might be a while. | 需要等上一阵子 |
[40:29] | Gabriela. | 加布里埃拉 |