时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Shay has transferred out of 51. | 夏伊已经调离51号消防队了 |
[00:03] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》调情回顾 |
[00:05] | You should talk to her. | 你该跟她谈谈 |
[00:06] | She shuts me down every time. | 她每次都拒绝了我 |
[00:07] | She’d rather ride around with that Devon chick. | 她宁愿和那个叫戴文的小妞到处跑 |
[00:09] | – The TV’s gone. – What the hell’s going on? | -电视不见了 -到底发生了什么 |
[00:11] | I gave Devon a key. | 我给了戴文一副钥匙 |
[00:12] | I’m going to shut down 51. | 我一定会关掉51号消防站的 |
[00:15] | Let’s talk about you and P.D. | 谈谈你和警局的事吧 |
[00:18] | Yvette! | 伊薇特 |
[00:20] | Maybe Leon could help us. | 里昂或许可以协助我们 |
[00:22] | You want Leon to go back into the gang? | 你想让里昂再回帮派里吗 |
[00:23] | – They’ll kill him. – Not if he plays it right. | -他们会杀了他的 -除非他谨言慎行 |
[00:25] | The truth is, | 事实是… |
[00:26] | I don’t know where I’d be without you. | 没有你 我不知道自己该怎么办 |
[00:41] | Hey. | 早 |
[00:43] | Hey. | 早 |
[00:48] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[00:49] | You want me to… | 要我… |
[00:51] | Want me to fry up some eggs or something? | 要我煎个鸡蛋什么的吗 |
[00:53] | – Hmm. – I mean, not that we have to. | -嗯 -吃不吃随你 |
[00:55] | If you have somewhere to be… | 如果你还要去别的地方… |
[01:01] | Gabby… | 加比 |
[01:06] | I had a chance at this a year ago, and I blew it. | 我一年前就有机会跟你在一起 但我搞砸了 |
[01:11] | I’ve been regretting it ever since. | 从那时起我就一直很后悔 |
[01:15] | So, I’m not about to grab my things | 所以我才不会收拾东西 |
[01:18] | and make up excuses to get out of here. | 编个借口离开呢 |
[01:23] | As far as I’m concerned… | 而且在我看来… |
[01:26] | It’s our time now. | 现在是属于我们两个人的时间 |
[01:47] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[01:50] | Later. | 回见 |
[02:04] | – You can’t be here, Joe. – I know. I know. | -你不能来这里 乔 -我知道 |
[02:05] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想看看你怎么样了 |
[02:07] | – I tried calling. – I’m okay. | -我给你打电话你不接 -我没事 |
[02:08] | – Just busy. – Listen, Leon… | -就是很忙 -里昂 |
[02:12] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[02:13] | Married? To who? | 结婚 跟谁 |
[02:15] | Zoya. | 卓娅 |
[02:17] | Who’s Zoya? | 卓娅是谁 |
[02:18] | Hey, man… | 我说… |
[02:22] | Hey! Yo, man! | 搞什么 |
[02:24] | Get in there! | 给我进去 |
[02:26] | Detective Olinsky. You can’t be here. | 我说奥林斯基警探 这不是你该待的地方 |
[02:28] | What, I can’t walk down a public street? | 我光天化日在大街上走路不行吗 |
[02:29] | Not here, not this street, not today. | 今时今日 你就是不能来这条街 |
[02:31] | Well, I wouldn’t even be here if your boy Voight | 如果博伊特那小子知道回语音信息 |
[02:33] | knew how to work his voice mail. | 我就不会自己过来了 |
[02:34] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[02:36] | Leon’s in good hands. | 里昂很安全 |
[02:39] | Yeah, sure he is. | 是啊 |
[02:56] | That’s right. | 差点忘了 |
[02:58] | Hey, have we heard anything at all | 警方或者保险公司那边 |
[02:59] | from the police or an insurance company or… | 有什么消息吗 |
[03:03] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[03:04] | I’m on it. I’m on it. | 我正在处理 正在处理呢 |
[03:07] | I filed the claim. | 我已经提出索赔了 |
[03:08] | And, you know, I’m gonna check back in with the cops today. | 而且今天要去警察局那边再看看 |
[03:11] | But right now I got to get to West Town. | 但现在我得先去西城 |
[03:12] | I’m gonna be late for my shift. | 上班快迟到了 |
[03:14] | Hey, did you even tell the cops that it was Devon? | 你跟警察说过是戴文干的吗 |
[03:16] | You think I’m protecting her? She ripped me off too. | 难不成我还护着她 她也把我骗了 |
[03:19] | Shay, why don’t you come back to 51? | 夏伊 要不你还是回51号消防队吧 |
[03:21] | Everybody’s asking about you. | 大家都很关心你 |
[03:22] | You got to graduate high school sometime, you know. | 你别这么幼稚好么 |
[03:33] | Where’s gung ho Joe? | 干劲满满的乔呢 |
[03:34] | I don’t think he’s coming back. | 他应该不回来了 |
[03:39] | Mcauley? | 麦考利 |
[03:40] | Aw, man. | 天呐 |
[03:41] | I was just getting used to Chout. | 我刚适应了侨 |
[03:42] | Hey, Dawson. | 你好 道森 |
[03:43] | What’s the deal? Shay sick? | 怎么回事 夏伊病了吗 |
[03:45] | I bet she’s got that nasty bug that’s going around. | 她肯定还没走出那件破事的阴影 |
[03:47] | She is in for a bad time. | 她真是运气不好 |
[03:51] | – You want a skim latte? – Sure. | -要喝脱脂拿铁吗 -好 |
[03:53] | Careful, the lid’s not really– | 小心点 盖子不是很… |
[03:56] | That’s great. This is great. This is great. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[03:58] | One minute into my shift, I’m already covered in gak. | 我刚来上班 就弄得满身咖啡 |
[04:01] | This is never gonna come out. | 这玩意儿洗不掉 |
[04:02] | My wife’s gonna freak out on me. | 我老婆会对我发飙的 |
[04:07] | We’re going to have a good day today, Mcauley. | 我们今天会过得很棒的 麦考利 |
[04:08] | Think positive. | 乐观点 |
[04:10] | Don’t “Catastrophize” everything. | 不要什么都这么大惊小怪的 |
[04:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:28] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吗 |
[04:29] | A little, yeah. | 有点吧 |
[04:32] | Casey, we can’t– we can’t do this. | 凯西 我们不能这样 |
[04:35] | Not with that attitude. Come on. | 你这态度可不行 来吧 |
[04:44] | You’re out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[04:46] | You’re amazing. | 你棒极了 |
[04:54] | Truck 81, ambulance 61– | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[04:56] | Officer in distress, Bishop and Huron. | 警官遇险 主教街和休伦街交界处 |
[05:00] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[05:01] | First call of the day, my P.I.C.’s M.I.A. | 今天第一次出任务 我的搭档就不见了 |
[05:09] | What are you waiting for? | 你等什么呢 |
[05:26] | I told them to tell you no sirens. | 我让他们告诉你们不要鸣笛的 |
[05:28] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[05:29] | A lady called us ’cause her cat got stuck on the roof. | 一位女士打来电话 她的猫被困在屋顶上了 |
[05:31] | Ah…Funny-looking cat. | 这只猫长得真奇怪 |
[05:33] | He climbed up there to get the cat. | 他爬上去救猫 |
[05:34] | But it ran back inside. Now he’s stuck. | 但猫跑回去了 结果他被困住了 |
[05:36] | You’re dead, Becerra! | 你完蛋了 贝塞拉 |
[05:37] | I’m going to kill you in your sleep! | 我要趁你睡觉的时候杀了你 |
[05:39] | Yeah, whatever you say, Tackett. | 随你怎么说 塔科特 |
[05:41] | He didn’t want me to call it in. | 他不想让我求助 |
[05:42] | Hang tight, Tackett! We’ll have you down in no time. | 坚持住 塔科特 我们马上救你下来 |
[05:44] | I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你们的帮助 |
[05:45] | You heard the man–let’s go. | 大家都听到了 咱走吧 |
[05:47] | Hey, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[05:48] | – Let’s raise the aerial. – All right. | -架云梯吧 -好吧 |
[05:50] | – This is a new one. – Get ready for the splat. | -这可是头一回 -准备好看他摔下来吧 |
[05:53] | Shake a leg, guys! | 赶紧 伙计们 |
[05:54] | We got to rescue Reno 911 up there. | 我们得救救这位老警察啊 |
[06:04] | I’m fine. I can get down by myself. | 我没事 我能自己下去 |
[06:10] | I’m right next to you, so hold on. | 我就在你旁边 抓紧了 |
[06:14] | Just hold on– | 抓紧了 |
[06:24] | Help! Please help! | 救命 快救救我 |
[06:34] | Help! Hurry! | 快救我 |
[06:36] | Mills, rope bag. | 米尔斯 去拿绳袋 |
[06:37] | Herrmann, Otis, Mouch, get up on the turntable. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 穆奇 上转台云梯 |
[06:40] | We got a live wire. Don’t move the aerial. | 这里有条通电电线 别动云梯 |
[06:46] | Tackett, stop moving! | 塔科特 别动了 |
[06:56] | Tie me a handcuff knot. | 系一个手铐结 |
[07:01] | – Seconds away. – Got it. | -快点 -好了 |
[07:04] | Yep. | 好 |
[07:05] | Tackett, I need you to feed your wrists through those loops. | 塔科特 把手腕穿进绳结里 |
[07:07] | – Can you do that? – I think so. | -能做到吗 -应该可以 |
[07:13] | Oh, this is bad. No way this turns out well. | 这可不妙 不可能救得下来 |
[07:16] | He’s dead, paralyzed at the very least. | 他死定了 至少是瘫痪 |
[07:18] | Okay, Mcauley, we can’t do this all day. | 好了 麦考利 不要老这样 |
[07:20] | What– acknowledge reality? | 什么 接受现实吗 |
[07:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:26] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[07:34] | Come on. You can do it. | 加油 你能做到 |
[07:38] | All right, let’s lift him up! | 好了 把他吊起来吧 |
[07:58] | We got you. | 接住你了 |
[08:03] | – You hurt anywhere? – No. | -伤到哪里了吗 -没有 |
[08:11] | – Thanks. – You got it. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[08:20] | Uh, I-I haven’t watched TV in days. | 我都好几天没看电视了 |
[08:23] | Please let me pick the channel. | 就让我选频道吧 |
[08:25] | This is not a precedent I’m eager to set. | 我可不喜欢开这个先例 |
[08:28] | Yeah, well, moving in with Shay and Severide was a huge mistake. | 搬去和夏伊还有西弗莱德一起住真是大错特错 |
[08:32] | – So find a new place. – Yeah, but what do I tell them? | -那就搬家啊 -可我该怎么跟他们说 |
[08:34] | Shay feels bad enough | 夏伊的女朋友 |
[08:35] | about her gal pal robbing us blind. | 把我们偷个精光 她已经很难受了 |
[08:37] | I’m not gonna pile more guilt on her. | 我不想让她觉得更内疚 |
[08:39] | Well, you know, there is another way. | 好吧 其实还有另一种方法 |
[08:45] | I had a bad living situation once, | 我曾经也有过糟糕的生活环境 |
[08:48] | but I knew if I walked out, | 但我知道如果我离开 |
[08:50] | my roommate would keep my security deposit. | 我室友就会扣下我的押金 |
[08:53] | so I simply adopted a number of, | 所以我就养成了一些 |
[08:57] | some might say, irritating habits. | 所谓的烦人恶习 |
[09:00] | Before long, he was practically paying me to leave. | 没过多久 他就掏钱求我走了 |
[09:10] | Come on, get it, get it! | 快点 来呀 好家伙 |
[09:11] | Come on! | 快点 |
[09:12] | She’s got you trained pretty well. | 训练得不错嘛 |
[09:14] | Uh, nope, I’m just trying to dodge Casey | 不 我只是想躲着凯西 |
[09:17] | so I don’t have to fix the toilets. | 省得他让我去修厕所 |
[09:18] | – Ah, smart. – Yeah. | -真聪明 -是啊 |
[09:21] | – What’s new with you? – Me? | -你最近怎样 -我吗 |
[09:23] | Nothing, nothing at all. | 没事啊 挺好的 |
[09:26] | Actually, I sort of have to talk to you about something. | 其实 我有点话要和你说 |
[09:28] | It’s just kind of awkward. | 就是说来有些尴尬 |
[09:30] | Oh, boy. | 是嘛 |
[09:31] | Um, I spoke to Isabella yesterday. | 我昨天和伊莎贝拉谈过了 |
[09:34] | And she told me that you guys sort of hit a sour note. | 她告诉我你们之间有点小矛盾 |
[09:39] | – She told you about that, huh? – My unsolicited opinion– | -她和你说了啊 -我的一己之见是 |
[09:42] | You’re overthinking this. | 你想太多了 |
[09:44] | That is what Boden said. | 博登也这么说 |
[09:46] | If enough people tell you you’re drunk, lie down. | 旁观者清啊 |
[09:49] | You should give her a call. | 你应该主动打给她 |
[09:52] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[09:54] | And, yes, thank you. This is awkward. | 谢谢 不过 确实有点尴尬 |
[09:59] | – Hi. – Well, somebody’s lost. | -你们好 -有人迷路了吗 |
[10:02] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -有什么事吗 -是的 |
[10:03] | I just need to drop this off real quick. Um, can I– | 我快拿不动这个了 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[10:05] | Oh, that is a good-looking beet salad. | 看起来很美味的甜菜沙拉啊 |
[10:07] | Are you sure you’re in the right place? | 你确定没来错地方吗 |
[10:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. I should have introduced myself. | 不好意思 我应该先自我介绍一下 |
[10:12] | I’m Katie. I brought lunch. | 我叫凯蒂 我是送午餐过来的 |
[10:14] | Cool. Hi, Katie. | 好吧 你好 凯蒂 |
[10:15] | Are you sure you’re in the right place? | 你真的确定没来错地方吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah. I’m Kelly’s sister. | 确定 我是凯利的妹妹 |
[10:25] | Now, the lasagna is vegetarian. | 这个千层面是素的 |
[10:27] | Is that okay? | 没问题吧 |
[10:31] | What if none of us are vegetarian? | 要是我们都不吃素怎么办 |
[10:34] | Ah, I’m just messing with you! | 和你闹着玩的 |
[10:37] | It smells delicious. | 闻着真香 |
[10:40] | So, Severide, walk me through this. | 西弗莱德 说说是怎么回事 |
[10:44] | Your dad and Katie’s mom… | 你的爸爸和凯蒂的妈妈… |
[10:47] | You see, Mouch, | 你懂的 穆奇 |
[10:49] | when a man and a woman share a special hug… | 当一男一女由拥抱擦出火花… |
[10:51] | I understand the plumbing. | 过程我了解 |
[10:53] | I’m just trying to figure out why Benny would keep | 我是想不通为什么本尼有这么 |
[10:54] | this delightful young lady a secret. | 赏心悦目的女儿却不告诉我们 |
[10:56] | I don’t know. You’ll have to ask Benny. | 我不知道 你自己问本尼吧 |
[10:58] | – Hey, how’s the food, guys? – Oh, it’s great. | -味道怎么样 -太棒了 |
[11:01] | The food is magnificent, Katie. Thank you. | 味道棒极了 凯蒂 谢谢 |
[11:03] | – Thank you. – Delicious. Thanks. | -谢谢 -很好吃 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[11:12] | – Paperwork, huh? – Uh-huh. | -在写文件啊 -是啊 |
[11:13] | Maybe you should take a break. | 也许你需要休息一下 |
[11:15] | Think anybody would notice if we draw the blinds | 我们把帘子拉上 再把门锁上的话 |
[11:16] | – and lock the door? – I don’t know. | -不会有人发现的吧 -我不知道 |
[11:20] | Let’s ask Cruz. | 不如问问克鲁兹吧 |
[11:21] | Cruz, we’re trying to figure out | 克鲁兹 我们想找出 |
[11:23] | whose clothes are in the washing machine. | 洗衣机里的衣服是谁的 |
[11:26] | Uh–not mine. | 不是我的 |
[11:28] | I’ll keep asking around. | 那我再问问别人 |
[11:31] | See you. | 待会儿见 |
[11:38] | Lieutenant, I don’t know what to do. | 副队 我不知道该怎么办 |
[11:40] | – Leon? – I can’t go see him. | -里昂的事吗 -我不能去看他 |
[11:41] | I can’t call him. | 不能给他打电话 |
[11:42] | Voight refuses to keep me in the loop. | 博伊特拒绝透露消息给我 |
[11:44] | I’m going out of my mind here. | 我在这干着急 都快疯了 |
[11:47] | Maybe Antonio can help. | 也许安东尼奥能帮上忙 |
[11:49] | Maybe I can get Dawson to give him a call. | 是啊 我可以让道森打电话给他 |
[11:53] | You’d love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[11:54] | It’s this little neighborhood place over on Wolcott. | 就在沃尔科特附近 |
[11:57] | Bring your friends by sometime. I’ll hook you up. | 有空带你的朋友来玩 我一定好好招待 |
[12:00] | It’s called Molly’s. | 名字叫莫利酒吧 |
[12:01] | – That sounds cool. – Yeah. | -听来不错嘛 -是啊 |
[12:02] | Who’s Molly? | 莫利是谁 |
[12:03] | Now, that’s actually a very interesting story. | 这个来历可有意思啦 |
[12:05] | So, when we bought the place up, | 我们买下那块地方的时候 |
[12:06] | we discovered this old safe hidden in the wall. | 发现了一个藏在墙里的旧保险箱 |
[12:10] | – Ooh. – Yeah, and, uh, so… | -是嘛 -接着 然后… |
[12:12] | We open the safe, and we discover these old war medals inside. | 打开保险箱之后 发现了一些战争勋章 |
[12:17] | And, um… | 后来 |
[12:19] | They ended up belonging to this old guy | 发现它们属于一个老人 |
[12:21] | who asked us to name the place Molly’s. | 他让我们把酒吧命名为”莫利” |
[12:22] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[12:24] | I love that story. | 这故事好棒啊 |
[12:29] | See, that was annoying. | 你烦到人家了 |
[12:32] | You’ll be out of that apartment in no time. | 你很快就会被赶出那栋公寓的 |
[12:36] | I never had a big brother | 从来没有哥哥 |
[12:37] | put the death stare on someone for me. | 会为了我用眼神威胁别人 |
[12:39] | Oh, he’s harmless. | 他没什么恶意 |
[12:42] | – Hey, thanks for doing this. – Yeah. | -谢谢你来这里帮忙 -没事 |
[12:44] | All right, I better get moving. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna be late to class. | 我上课要迟到了 |
[12:46] | Well, go. We’ll clean up. | 去吧 我们负责清理 |
[12:47] | I can drop this stuff by your place tomorrow morning. | 我明早把东西给你送过去 |
[12:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[12:50] | Thanks. And thanks for convincing me to do this. | 谢谢 也谢谢你叫我来帮忙 |
[12:56] | Bye, everybody. | 大家再见 |
[12:57] | – Bye, Katie. Thank you. – Bye-bye. | -再见凯蒂 谢谢 -再见 |
[13:04] | Elbow-deep in the pisser–nice. | 手臂都伸进了马桶里 很带感嘛 |
[13:06] | Yo. What is up, Antonio? | 你好啊 安东尼奥 |
[13:09] | I got to talk Joe Cruz off the ledge, | 我要去找乔·克鲁兹谈谈 |
[13:10] | but I wanted to come say hi first. | 想先来跟你打个招呼 |
[13:12] | Yeah, well, I would shake your hand, but– | 这样啊 我很想跟你握手 不过… |
[13:14] | – I’m good. Thanks. – Yeah. | -不用客气了 -好 |
[13:21] | What, uh– what’s going on, Antonio? | 那个 怎么了 安东尼奥 |
[13:24] | So you completed the written and physical tests for the police department… | 你完成警局的那些书面测试和体检了对吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:28] | Which got your name on a list | 所以你的名字上了榜 |
[13:29] | of pre-qualified candidates for the open positions | 作为空闲职位的合格人选 |
[13:31] | they’re going to announce on the first of the year– | 一旦有空位就会通知你 |
[13:33] | positions to be filled by lottery. | 运气好就能上 |
[13:35] | Right. | 好 |
[13:37] | Well, guess who just won the lottery. | 你猜谁走运了 |
[13:43] | Smile, Mills. You’re gonna be a cop. | 笑一个吧 米尔斯 你要当警察了 |
[13:50] | Hey, Devon. | 戴文 |
[13:51] | Uh, it’s Leslie again. | 还是我 莱斯利 |
[13:55] | Um, look, I… | 听我说 |
[13:58] | I don’t care why you did it. I… | 我不在乎你为什么这样做 |
[14:03] | I don’t care about my things. | 我不在乎我的东西 |
[14:05] | But–but my roommates, you know, I… | 但是跟我一起合租的人 |
[14:09] | I need their stuff back, so, uh… | 我想把他们的东西要回来 所以 |
[14:14] | You know, if I meant… | 如果… 如果你… |
[14:17] | if I meant anything to you, um… | 如果你在乎我的话 |
[14:20] | at all, uh… | 哪怕只有一点 |
[14:22] | Just please, please, | 拜托你 请你 |
[14:26] | please get me their stuff back. | 把他们的东西还回来好吗 |
[14:29] | All right? | 可以吗 |
[14:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | – Severide. – Yeah, chief. | -西弗莱德 -队长 |
[14:41] | Just got a call from 25. | 25号消防队来电话了 |
[14:43] | Shay still hasn’t shown for her shift. | 夏伊还没去上班 |
[14:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:47] | Well, you know, she’s still getting used to that bus route. | 你知道的 她还不太熟悉公交路线 |
[14:50] | She could be– | 她可能是… |
[14:50] | You ever get tired of making excuses for her? | 你老为她找借口不累吗 |
[14:56] | – I’ll call her now. – Thank you. | -我马上打给她 -谢谢 |
[15:04] | Hey, it’s Leslie. Sorry I missed your call. | 我是莱斯利 抱歉我无法接电话 |
[15:09] | After Flaco died in that fire, | 弗拉科死于那场火灾之后 |
[15:10] | his cousin stepped up to fill his shoes. | 他表弟上位了 |
[15:12] | – Doc? – That’s right. | -道克吗 -对 |
[15:14] | He’s calling the shots now for the Insane Kings. | 现在”疯王帮”的事他说了算 |
[15:16] | And before your brother can become an associate member, | 所以你弟弟在入帮之前 |
[15:18] | he’s got to meet with Doc– you know, kiss the ring. | 得先见见道克 表示忠诚什么的 |
[15:20] | And you don’t think that Doc is gonna care | 你觉得道克不会在乎 |
[15:21] | that Leon quit the gang once already? | 里昂之前退出过一次吗 |
[15:23] | If it gets dicey, we’ll be nearby, listening in. | 如果有情况 我们会在附近 密切监听 |
[15:25] | This is our chance to get Doc on record | 我们可以利用这次机会 |
[15:27] | admitting that he was behind the shooting that killed Yvette. | 录下道克承认他指使了伊薇特枪击案的证据 |
[15:30] | Antonio, I grew up with these guys. | 安东尼奥 我跟他们一起长大 |
[15:33] | Doc is worse than Flaco. | 道克比弗拉科还狠毒 |
[15:35] | He’s always itching to prove himself. | 他一直很想证明自己的能力 |
[15:37] | That’s why we got to stop him | 所以我们才必须阻止他 |
[15:38] | before any more kids get caught in his cross fire. | 防止他再伤害到其他孩子 |
[15:43] | – When’s the sit-down happening? – Within the hour. | -他们什么时候见面 -一个小时内 |
[15:45] | – Let Cruz listen in. – I can’t let him in that van. | -让克鲁兹也加入 -我不能让他上那辆车 |
[15:47] | You brought me along when you took down Voight. | 你逮捕博伊特的时候可是带着我一起的 |
[15:49] | Yeah, well, the guy wearing the wire that time | 没错 只是那次带着窃听器的人 |
[15:50] | wasn’t your brother. | 不是你的兄弟 |
[15:51] | – Didn’t that guy end up dead? – Unrelated. | -那个人最后死了吗 -和你无关 |
[15:55] | That’s why we can’t bring him along. | 因此我们不能带他去 |
[15:58] | You’re too close to this, Joe. | 你和他太亲了 乔 |
[15:59] | Just let us do our job. We’ll take care of Leon. | 相信我们吧 我们会照顾好里昂的 |
[16:06] | Will you at least let me know how it goes? | 至少让我知道事情的进展吧 |
[16:08] | I’ll call you the minute it’s over. | 事情一结束我就打给你 |
[16:17] | You–you heard from Shay today? | 今天夏伊联系过你吗 |
[16:20] | No, I don’t hear from Shay, period. | 没用 我很久没她的消息了 |
[16:22] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | Um, she didn’t show up for work at West Town. | 她没有去西城那边上班 |
[16:25] | She’s not returning my calls. | 也不回我的电话 |
[16:26] | I don’t know what to tell you. It’s the new Shay. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 夏伊变了 |
[16:31] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[16:34] | person trapped, Superior and Sangamon. | 有人被困 苏培利尔街与桑格蒙街交界处 |
[16:44] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[16:45] | Hey. | 给我 |
[16:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:51] | Antonio, it’s Casey. How’d it go? | 安东尼奥 我是凯西 情况如何 |
[16:55] | Drive. | 专心开车 |
[17:01] | Leon’s fine. | 里昂没事 |
[17:02] | But I guess it got a little squirrelly. | 但我猜事情变得有点古怪 |
[17:04] | They didn’t get what they need. | 他们没得到想要的东西 |
[17:06] | – Oh, God. – He’s fine. | -天啊 -他没事 |
[17:09] | Yeah, you told me. | 是啊 你跟我说的 |
[17:20] | It’s running! It’s running! | 它还在运转 它还在运转 |
[17:21] | – You have to stop it! – What’s–what’s running? | -快把它关了 -什么在运转 |
[17:23] | The trash compactor! Make it stop! | 垃圾压缩机 快把它关了 |
[17:25] | Make it stop! | 快把它关了 |
[17:26] | My husband– he dropped his cell phone | 我老公的手机 |
[17:27] | down the trash chute. | 掉进去了 |
[17:29] | He climbed in after it. | 他爬进去找了 |
[17:30] | Someone help me! | 快来救我 |
[17:32] | – Someone help me! – Where’s that Halligan? | -快救救我 -铁铤给我 |
[17:35] | Aah! Help! | 救命 |
[17:41] | Someone, please! | 快救救我 |
[17:46] | Sev, did you figure it out? | 西弗莱德 想到办法了吗 |
[17:47] | No, I can’t reach the ratchet binder on the side. | 不行 我够不到边上的棘轮夹 |
[17:49] | It’s too close to the wall. | 和墙贴得太紧了 |
[17:52] | Capp, torch! | 卡普 去拿气割枪 |
[17:54] | I don’t hear him anymore. | 他怎么没声音了 |
[17:56] | – Mills! – I’m trying! | -米尔斯 -马上好 |
[17:58] | Gimme the ax. | 把斧子给我 |
[18:10] | This is gonna be a disaster. | 肯定救不出来了 |
[18:12] | Worst call of the year, mark my words. | 今年最惨的一次救援 记住我说的 |
[18:14] | Mcauley, enough! | 麦考利 闭嘴 |
[18:18] | Careful! Hydraulic pressure | 小心点 液压 |
[18:20] | is putting a lot of strain on that door. | 作用在门上 力度很强 |
[18:25] | All right, heads up! | 好了 注意 |
[18:27] | Look out! | 小心 |
[18:30] | What the hell was that about, Herrmann? | 你干什么呢 赫尔曼 |
[18:32] | Just looking out for you, Clarke. | 在救你呢 克拉克 |
[18:33] | Everybody okay? Herrmann? | 大家都还好吧 赫尔曼 |
[18:35] | – I’m good. – Let’s go, then. | -我没事 -那就行动起来 |
[18:36] | Time to get our hands dirty. | 快救人 |
[18:43] | I got him! I got him! | 我找到他了 找到了 |
[18:46] | We got a broken femur. | 股骨断了 |
[18:47] | Hey, he’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[18:49] | All right, get this under him to stabilize his spine. | 把这个放到他身下 免得伤到脊椎 |
[18:54] | – Okay, he’s up. – Got him? | -出来了 -接好 |
[18:57] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[19:00] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[19:01] | Here comes a MRSA infection. | 金黄色葡萄球菌感染啊 |
[19:03] | Mcauley, knock it off! | 麦考利 闭嘴 |
[19:13] | Why don’t you watch where you’re going? | 你走路不看路吗 |
[19:55] | Hey, guys. Look what I got. | 伙计们 看这是什么 |
[19:57] | A magical talisman to keep women away? | 让女人远离你的法宝吗 |
[19:59] | No. It’s called a djembe. | 不 这是非洲鼓 |
[20:01] | I, uh, got it from my buddy Kevin over at 66, | 我从凯文那里花66块买下来的 |
[20:04] | ’cause I always wanted to learn how to play. | 早就想学学怎么玩了 |
[20:09] | – Do you mind? – Oh, don’t worry. | -别敲了 -别担心 |
[20:11] | I’m only gonna practice in the privacy of my own apartment. | 我只会在我自己的公寓里练习 |
[20:17] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[20:23] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这会管用吗 |
[20:24] | I guarantee it. My old roommate– | 我敢担保 我以前的室友… |
[20:27] | I annoyed him so much, | 我以前经常吵他 |
[20:28] | he actually punched me in the face. | 他其实朝我脸上打过一拳 |
[20:30] | Wow. Okay. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[20:56] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[20:58] | Hey, Pete. | 皮特 |
[21:00] | Do you know about Gabby and the lieutenant? | 你知道加比和副队的事吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 知道 知道 |
[21:11] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[21:14] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[21:18] | You look like you were having a good time out there, | 我看你在外面玩得挺开心啊 |
[21:19] | but I have a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[21:26] | I like it already. | 非常喜欢 |
[21:46] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[21:50] | “Tactics for the fire officer,” huh? | “消防员战术”啊 |
[21:52] | A little light reading? | 看点闲书是吗 |
[21:53] | I’m studying for the lieutenant’s exam | 我在准备副官考试 |
[21:55] | so I can fail it for the fourth time. | 这样就能集到四次不合格了 |
[21:58] | “How much of pressure do you get | “滑膛集水射流喷嘴的 |
[21:59] | from a smooth bore master stream nozzle?” | 体感压力为多少” |
[22:02] | – Uh, 100 psi? – 80. | -100磅每平方英寸吗 -80 |
[22:04] | You’d get 100 from a fog master stream nozzle, I think. | 烟雾射流喷嘴的体感压力可能是100 |
[22:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[22:09] | Damn. | 该死 |
[22:11] | You want to take the exam for me? | 你想替我去考试吗 |
[22:15] | Thanks for saving my ass back there. | 之前谢谢你救了我 |
[22:16] | I shouldn’t have chewed your head off. | 我不该冲你发火的 |
[22:17] | Ah, don’t sweat it. | 别放心上 |
[22:27] | There’s this guy, | 有一个人 |
[22:29] | some douche my wife shacked up with | 我跟我老婆不合时 |
[22:31] | when we were on the outs. | 跟她同居的一个蠢货 |
[22:32] | He’s trying to elbow his way back in the picture. | 他现在总是想夹在我们之间 |
[22:35] | Oh, brother. | 哥们 |
[22:36] | – Guy can’t take a hint? – That’s the thing. | -那家伙听不懂暗示是吗 -问题就在这 |
[22:38] | I think my wife is sending mixed signals. | 我觉得我老婆想藕断丝连搞暧昧 |
[22:41] | That’s too bad. | 那就糟了 |
[22:49] | I don’t know why I’m telling you this. | 我也不知道我干嘛跟你说这个 |
[22:54] | Sometimes, man, I get so worked up. | 有时候 我简直怒火攻心 |
[22:56] | It’s like when you first walk into a fire | 就好像你第一次走进火场 |
[22:57] | and everything goes black… | 眼前都是黑色… |
[23:01] | And you don’t know what’s gonna happen next. | 你也不知道下一秒会发生什么 |
[23:03] | Yeah, but, Clarke, if the fire gets bad enough | 但是 克拉克 如果火烧得太猛 |
[23:05] | and if you know you’re too late to make a save, | 而且你知道你已经无力回天了 |
[23:09] | you bail out, right? | 你就得撤退 对吗 |
[23:12] | No shame in that. | 这样并不丢人 |
[23:16] | Yo, Clarke, Severide wants to jump in the squad | 克拉克 西弗莱德想搭云梯车 |
[23:17] | and go for a ride. | 去兜个风 |
[23:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走了 |
[23:25] | Chief, uh, I’m getting out of here. | 队长 我要下班了 |
[23:28] | – You need anything before I go? – Oh, no. | -我走之前你还有什么事吗 -没有 |
[23:31] | Um, did Ms. Mcleod ever call here today? | 麦克劳德小姐今天有没有打电话过来 |
[23:36] | No. Did you want her to? | 没有 你在等她电话吗 |
[23:39] | No. | 不是 |
[23:41] | You have a nice night, Connie. | 晚安 康妮 |
[23:51] | Shay, you here? | 夏伊 在家吗 |
[24:03] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:07] | Shay! | 夏伊 |
[24:13] | Hey, Dawson. Great shift today. | 道森 今天表现真好 |
[24:16] | You’re very cool under pressure. | 临危不乱 |
[24:18] | I like that in a P.I.C. | 有队长的风范 |
[24:21] | In fact, I put in a request to be your partner. | 其实 我已经申请做你的搭档了 |
[24:26] | I feel pretty good about my chances. | 我觉得我成功的机会挺大 |
[24:28] | See that? Optimism. | 看到没 乐观主义 |
[24:31] | Fingers crossed. | 祈祷吧 |
[24:38] | Dawson. Shay’s in the wind. | 道森 夏伊喝多了 |
[24:41] | – What? – I’ve been dragging my guys around | -什么 -我已经到处叫朋友 |
[24:43] | all night looking for her. | 找了她一晚上 |
[24:46] | I’m worried, Dawson. | 我很担心 道森 |
[24:47] | – You should’ve reached out. – I told you, Kelly. | -你应该帮帮她 -我告诉过你 凯利 |
[24:49] | I made my overture. She chose Devon. | 我给过她选择 她选了戴文 |
[24:51] | She doesn’t have Devon anymore. | 她现在没有戴文了 |
[24:52] | Devon has her TV. | 戴文偷了她的电视机 |
[24:54] | You know, you have everything you need– | 你知道吗 你什么都有 |
[24:56] | your brother, your parents. | 你哥哥 你爸妈 |
[24:58] | Shay’s family is far away. | 夏伊的家人远在天边 |
[24:59] | She has you and me, | 她身边只有你和我 |
[25:00] | and right now it’s not me that she needs. | 然而此时此刻 她需要的人并不是我 |
[25:02] | – Okay? – Okay, okay. | -听懂了吗 -好 好 |
[25:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:09] | I-I have some ideas where she might be, all right? | 我可能知道她在哪里 |
[25:12] | I-I’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[25:13] | – I’ll find her. – You better… | -我会找到她的 -你最好能找到她 |
[25:15] | ‘Cause I’m sick and tired of watching you | 在你最好的朋友一蹶不振的时候 |
[25:16] | float through life while your best friend | 你却在漫无目的地荒废人生 |
[25:18] | is down for the count. | 我真的是受够了 |
[25:20] | Look, whatever happened between the two of you– | 不管你俩之间发生了什么 |
[25:23] | and I don’t care who’s right or wrong– | 我也不在乎谁对谁错 |
[25:27] | Just fix it. | 你们处理好 |
[25:46] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[25:48] | Oh, sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[25:49] | I was in the groove. | 我刚才敲嗨了 |
[25:50] | You haven’t heard from Shay, have you? | 你还没有夏伊的消息吗 |
[25:52] | You still haven’t found her? | 你还没找到她吗 |
[25:53] | No. Dawson’s looking for her now. | 杳无音讯 道森正要去找她 |
[25:57] | If she shows up, get in touch, okay? | 看到她马上联系我 好吗 |
[25:59] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[26:16] | – No luck? – She comes here every day, | -没找到吗 -她平时每天都来这儿 |
[26:18] | but they said that they haven’t seen her since Tuesday. | 但他们从周二就没再见过她了 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. I’m running out of ideas. | 我现在也不知道她会去什么别的地方了 |
[26:23] | I promised Severide that I’d find her, but… | 我答应过西弗莱德会找到她 但是 |
[26:26] | – what if I can’t? – You will. | -万一我找不到呢 -你会找到的 |
[26:28] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[26:30] | – You sure? – Just tell me where to go. | -你确定 -随你差遣 |
[26:33] | Nobody knows Shay like you. | 没人比你更了解夏伊 |
[26:38] | Courthouse doesn’t take reservations, | 法院不接受预约 |
[26:40] | so we must wait in line. | 所以我们必须得排队等着 |
[26:42] | Um, and marriage license cost $60. | 结婚证花了60美元 |
[26:46] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[26:49] | Maybe Saturday for ceremony? | 星期六办婚礼如何 |
[26:51] | They’re open in the mornings. | 他们早上开门 |
[26:54] | Uh, Saturday works. | 星期六要工作 |
[26:59] | Joe… | 乔 |
[27:02] | You’re not happy? | 你不开心吗 |
[27:05] | We’re to be married. | 我们就要结婚了 |
[27:18] | Uh, hey, Zoya. | 卓娅 |
[27:20] | Uh, can you hang on for a second? | 你能等我一会儿吗 |
[27:23] | It’s my little brother. | 那是我弟弟 |
[27:25] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我很快就回来 |
[27:32] | Leon, what are you doing here? | 里昂 你在这干什么 |
[27:34] | Antonio said you was worried about me. | 安东尼奥说你担心我 |
[27:39] | I heard it didn’t go so well with Doc. | 听说道克的事不顺利 |
[27:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:45] | But, um… | 但是 |
[27:47] | Part of my initiation… | 作为入伙仪式 |
[27:49] | He wants me to come along on a hit. | 他想让我吸点毒 |
[27:51] | No. Look, get out. | 不 快退出 |
[27:52] | You don’t have to do this anymore. | 你不用继续待在里面了 |
[27:54] | Whatever heat Voight wants to bring on me, I’ll take it. | 不管博伊特对我施加什么压力 我都能承受 |
[27:57] | I know you would, Joe. | 我知道你会的 乔 |
[27:59] | But this is our best shot at nailing Doc | 但这是我们端掉道克的最好机会 |
[28:01] | for what he did to Yvette. | 从而为伊薇特报仇 |
[28:03] | We can make him pay. | 我们得让他付出代价 |
[28:04] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[28:09] | You have to, Joe. | 你必须同意 乔 |
[28:11] | We got to think about that little girl. | 我们得想想那个小女孩 |
[28:39] | – Kelly. Hey. – Hey. | -凯利 你好 -好啊 |
[28:41] | Your dishes, as promised. | 你的餐具 说过给你送来的 |
[28:44] | Honey, who’s that? | 宝贝 是谁 |
[28:46] | This is my mom. Mom, this is… | 这是我妈妈 妈 这是 |
[28:48] | Benny Severide’s boy. | 本尼·西弗莱德的儿子 |
[28:50] | Um, guilty. | 真愧疚 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:54] | It’s just that you look so much like he did | 你跟当年我刚认识的那个他 |
[28:57] | back when–when I met him. | 简直一模一样 |
[29:00] | Okay, mom, this is getting really weird. | 好了 妈 越来越诡异了 |
[29:02] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:04] | Are you going? | 你要去吗 |
[29:05] | We feel awful we can’t make it. | 我们去不了真是太糟了 |
[29:09] | Am I going where? | 去哪里 |
[29:10] | Mom. | 妈 |
[29:11] | Katie’s graduation from cooking school. | 凯蒂要从烹饪学校毕业啦 |
[29:13] | Thanks, Mom. Thanks. | 我谢谢你 老妈 |
[29:15] | Well, we would go, of course, | 我们本来要去的 |
[29:16] | but the twins have a volleyball tournament in South Bend. | 但双胞胎在南本德有场排球赛 |
[29:20] | Oh, um, I didn’t– congratulations. | 我都不知道… 恭喜啊 |
[29:22] | Oh, it’s just a dumb little ceremony | 没什么 就是个无关紧要的小仪式 |
[29:23] | with the– with the chef hats and the… | 戴个厨师帽什么的… |
[29:27] | Anyways, thank you for my stuff. | 总之谢谢你把东西给我送回来 |
[29:29] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[29:36] | You having an okay time, Pete? | 你还好吗 彼得 |
[29:38] | You just seem a little distracted. | 你看起来有点不在状态 |
[29:40] | Oh. Nah, I’m good. I just– | 没事 我就是… |
[29:43] | I got a lot of stuff going on. It’s just, uh… | 发生了一些事 就是… |
[29:46] | I’m kind of facing a difficult career decision | 我现在正面临职业选择的困境 |
[29:49] | and feeling a little disloyal about. | 我觉得自己有点像叛徒 |
[29:53] | But I realize that it’s– | 但我觉得… |
[30:00] | – Okay, I know how this looks. – Yeah! | -我知道你会怎么想 -当然了 |
[30:03] | Like you’re parading me in front of Wheeler again. | 你又想向惠勒推销我吗 |
[30:05] | I didn’t know he was gonna be here. | 我不知道他会来 |
[30:06] | You had to know that there was some chance. | 你应该知道有这个可能性 |
[30:09] | What do I have to do to convince you? | 我要怎样你才能相信我 |
[30:11] | You want to leave? Let’s leave. | 你想走吗 那我们走吧 |
[30:13] | I know a terrific steak house right down the street. | 这条街上有家很棒的牛排店 |
[30:15] | I’m serious. | 我是真心的 |
[30:16] | I came here to hang out with you, not Wheeler. | 我是来和你约会的 不是惠勒 |
[30:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:23] | I’ll grab our coats. | 我去拿我们的外套 |
[30:30] | Peter mills, my favorite Chicago firefighter. | 彼得·米尔斯 我最喜欢的芝加哥消防员 |
[30:34] | Senator, you remembered my name. | 议员 你记得我的名字 |
[30:37] | I’m a politician. That’s what I do. | 我是个政客 记性必须要好啊 |
[30:39] | It’s actually all I do, if I’m gonna be honest. | 说实话我也只会这个了 |
[30:42] | Hey, did you hear? | 你知道了吗 |
[30:42] | I had a great conversation with Isabella this morning | 我早上和伊莎贝拉谈过了 |
[30:45] | about maybe coming on board to run my campaign. | 邀请她参与我的竞选 |
[30:49] | I hope you don’t mind if I take her on the road with me for a while. | 希望你不介意我暂时把她借走 |
[30:51] | No. No. Sorry. | 不介意不介意 |
[30:53] | The fact is, we’ve only been on a couple dates. | 实际上 我们也就约会了几次 |
[30:57] | Oh, that’s interesting, | 这样啊 |
[30:58] | because my wife has a theory that Isabella only brought you | 我妻子还认为伊莎贝拉带你去募捐集会 |
[31:01] | to the fund-raiser to curry favor with me. | 只是为了和我套近乎 |
[31:10] | I’ve known you since you was a shorty. | 你小时候我就认识你了 |
[31:12] | I never thought you was hard. | 我没想到你这么有种 |
[31:13] | I’m coming around, Leon. | 我要大干一场了 里昂 |
[31:15] | I’m coming around. | 马上大干一场 |
[31:16] | – I won’t let you down, Doc. – That’s good. That’s good. | -我不会让你失望的 道克 -那就好 |
[31:21] | So who we hitting? | 我们要去找谁麻烦 |
[31:22] | You ain’t got to worry about that. | 这不需要你操心 |
[31:24] | – Just do what I say. – Is it the Mobstaz? | -按我说的做就行 -是莫伯斯塔兹吗 |
[31:25] | Yo, son, you got a hearing problem? | 小子 你聋了吗 |
[31:27] | Don’t push it, kid. | 别急啊 孩子 |
[31:28] | Just curious, Doc. Just trying to learn. | 好奇而已 想知道点情况 |
[31:30] | What’s he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[31:31] | He’s trying to get Doc to incriminate himself in Yvette’s death. | 让道克自己承认对伊薇特的死负责 |
[31:34] | He just needs to sit tight and shut up | 他只需要在我们到达武器藏匿点之前 |
[31:36] | till they get to the weapons stash. | 坐着别说话就行 |
[31:38] | We’ll have ’em on intent. | 我们就达到目的了 |
[31:39] | How are you gonna bust Doc without outing Leon? | 那要怎么在不牵扯到里昂的情况下抓道克 |
[31:40] | Listen, Cruz, | 听着 克鲁兹 |
[31:42] | you’re only here because your brother insisted. | 你之所以能参与都是你弟弟要求的 |
[31:43] | – Enough with the questions. – These Mobstaz clowns– | -别问了 -这些莫伯斯塔兹跳梁小丑 |
[31:47] | They been trying to chip away at my territory. | 想在我的地盘惹事 |
[31:49] | I been sending ’em messages, but they ain’t listening. | 我已经警告过他们了 他们还不识相 |
[31:51] | That’s it. Come on, dirtbag, keep talking. | 就是这样 混球 继续说 |
[31:54] | Maybe ’cause they don’t hear you. | 可能他们不知道你是警告他们 |
[31:55] | Oh, they heard. | 他们知道 |
[31:56] | Popped one of ’em two weeks back | 两周前我们干掉了他们其中一个 |
[31:58] | and clipped another one over on Augusta. | 在奥古斯塔又干掉了一个 |
[32:03] | You just clipped him? | 只干掉了他一个吗 |
[32:05] | Dumb kid got in the way. What are you gonna do? | 蠢孩子自己闯进来 还能怎么办 |
[32:10] | We got him on murder one. | 拿到他谋杀的证据了 |
[32:11] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[32:17] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[32:21] | Gun! | 枪 |
[32:33] | Move! | 行动 |
[32:36] | Leon! | 里昂 |
[32:40] | Get down! Get your ass down! | 趴下 快给我趴下 |
[32:42] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察 把手举起来 |
[32:43] | Hands where I can see’em! Get down on the ground! | 手放在我看得见的地方 趴下 |
[32:46] | All the way down! Right now! | 趴下 马上趴下 |
[32:48] | Leon! | 里昂 |
[32:50] | – Leon! – Get your ass down. | -里昂 -说了让你趴下 |
[32:52] | I’m hit! | 我中枪了 |
[32:53] | Yeah, you want to get hit again? | 你还想再来一枪吗 |
[32:54] | Keep talking. | 那就继续说吧 |
[32:57] | Leon! Leon! | 里昂 里昂 |
[33:00] | I’m okay, Joe. I’m okay. | 我没事 乔 我没事 |
[33:02] | Yo, it ain’t my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[33:07] | These guys aren’t going anywhere. | 这些家伙跑不掉了 |
[33:11] | You’re dead, shorty. | 你死定了 小子 |
[33:14] | You’re a dead little snitch. | 你这个间谍 你死定了 |
[33:15] | Shots fired by the 18th street bridge. | 18号街大桥上发生枪案 |
[33:17] | Plainclothes officers on the scene. | 有便衣警察在场 |
[33:40] | I should’ve known to check here first. | 我早该想到应该先来这里看看的 |
[33:47] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[33:50] | And I remembered how much you like to drive the ambo | 然后我想起来你很喜欢开着救护车 |
[33:52] | across this bridge, | 从这座桥上经过 |
[33:54] | even when it takes us way off route. | 尽管这样会绕远路 |
[33:57] | You think I don’t notice this stuff, but I do. | 你以为我没注意到 你错了 |
[34:01] | Look, Dawson, if this is gonna be a lecture… | 道森 如果你是来对我说教的话 |
[34:03] | No lecture, Shay. | 我不是来说你的 夏伊 |
[34:06] | Look, I came to apologize. | 我是来向你道歉的 |
[34:11] | You asked for my help, and I didn’t show up. | 你找我帮忙 我却没露面 |
[34:16] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我才没有要你帮忙 |
[34:18] | No, you basically told me to go to hell. | 当然没 你让我有多远滚多远 |
[34:23] | But when two friends have gone through what we’ve been through. | 但我们两个一起经历了那么多风风雨雨 |
[34:26] | You can’t just say something like that and really mean it, | 你说那些话肯定不是真心的 |
[34:28] | and I knew that. | 我知道的 |
[34:32] | But I pretended like I didn’t. | 但我却假装不知道 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry, Shay. | 对不起 夏伊 |
[34:47] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我弥补我的过错吧 |
[34:49] | Let me be your friend again. | 我们重新做朋友吧 |
[35:11] | Michael Couture. | 迈克尔·科图雷 |
[35:13] | Koo-chour? Did I get that right? | 科乔雷 我念对了吗 |
[35:18] | Valerie Aguilera. | 瓦莱丽·阿奎莱拉 |
[35:29] | Katie Nolan. | 凯蒂·诺兰 |
[36:07] | That was really sweet of you, Kelly. | 你太贴心了 凯利 |
[36:09] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这样做的 |
[36:10] | Well, you have a big brother now. | 你现在有哥哥了 |
[36:12] | And he wants to buy you a beer to celebrate. | 他请你喝杯啤酒庆祝一下 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[36:18] | Yeah. Pretty–pretty weird. | 是的 是挺奇怪的 |
[36:21] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[36:28] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[36:29] | Good for you! | 你真棒 |
[36:38] | Come here. | 抱一个 |
[36:41] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[36:44] | Come on! It’s a celebration! | 来吧 这可是庆祝会呢 |
[36:45] | Get over here! I’ll buy you a beer! | 过来吧 我请你喝啤酒 |
[36:47] | – Chop-chop! – Congratulations. | -快点 -恭喜你 |
[36:51] | – Hi. Hey, guys. – Hey. How are you? | -大家好啊 -你好 |
[36:54] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[36:56] | I don’t know what you said to senator Wheeler, | 我不知道你和惠勒议员说了什么 |
[36:58] | but I just got the job. | 但我刚得到了那份工作 |
[37:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:03] | How can I thank you? | 我该怎么报答你呢 |
[37:04] | Isabella, that was all you. | 伊莎贝拉 那都是你一个人的功劳 |
[37:06] | No, Pete. | 不 彼得 |
[37:08] | I’m asking for specifics. | 我在问你具体该怎么做 |
[37:11] | What can I do to thank you? | 我该怎么报答你 |
[37:20] | – Let’s get out of here. – Okay. | -我们出去谈 -好的 |
[37:24] | Hey. Did you get my message? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah. Dawson found shay. That’s great. | 收到了 道森找到夏伊了 太好了 |
[37:28] | Yeah. She’s okay. | 是啊 她现在很好 |
[37:30] | Or she will be until she sees that damn bongo drum. | 或许她看到那个邦戈鼓会更高兴 |
[37:33] | Yeah. Listen, uh… | 是啊 听我说… |
[37:37] | The thing is… | 其实… |
[37:40] | I got to… I got to move out, man. | 我要… 我要搬出去了 兄弟 |
[37:42] | Um, listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[37:44] | It’s nothing personal. It’s just– | 你别放在心上 只是 |
[37:45] | – I got to find my own space. – No sweat. | -我需要自己的空间 -别担心 |
[37:47] | It’s cool. I get it. | 没事的 我懂 |
[37:50] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[37:55] | Otis? Where’s Joe Cruz? | 奥蒂斯 乔·克鲁兹在哪 |
[37:58] | I don’t know. Is everything okay? | 我不知道 一切还好吗 |
[38:01] | I need favor of you. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[38:02] | Sure, anything. | 没问题 什么事都行 |
[38:05] | Joe Cruz is a good man, a very good man. | 乔·克鲁兹是个好人 非常好的人 |
[38:09] | Yes, yes, he is. | 是的 他的确是 |
[38:12] | I cannot marry him. | 我不能嫁给他 |
[38:15] | It is me using him, and that is not right to do. | 这算利用他 这样做不对 |
[38:19] | Well, that’s very big of you, Zoya. | 你这样做很无私 卓娅 |
[38:21] | Have you discussed this with Joe? | 你跟乔谈过了吗 |
[38:22] | No, I cannot. | 没有 我不能说 |
[38:24] | He would hurt too bad. | 他会很受伤的 |
[38:27] | That’s why you have to hurt him for me. | 所以我只能让你代我伤害他 |
[38:30] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -你可以 |
[38:31] | – No! – Yes. | -不行 -你可以 |
[38:33] | You will hurt him for me. | 你得帮我伤害他 |
[38:39] | Thank you, Otis. | 谢谢你 奥蒂斯 |
[38:43] | I’m telling you– | 我告诉你 |
[38:44] | It’s as strong a case against Doc and the Kings | 我们的证据完全可以给 |
[38:46] | as we could hope to get– he’s going down. | 道克和”疯王帮”定罪 他完了 |
[38:48] | – You’re sure? – He’s going down. | -你确定吗 -他完了 |
[38:50] | But he’ll always have reach, so we got to protect Leon. | 但他的影响还在 所以我们要保护里昂 |
[38:54] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[38:56] | Cruz, he’s got to get out of town. | 克鲁兹 他必须离开这里 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:03] | How long? | 离开多久 |
[39:04] | For a long time… | 很久… |
[39:06] | Like, maybe forever. | 也许是永远离开 |
[39:09] | No. Mm-mm. Unacceptable. | 不 我接受不了 |
[39:11] | What other options we got? | 还有什么别的选择吗 |
[39:12] | This is the kind of thing you want to do right. | 这种事你必须做出正确选择 |
[39:14] | That means getting Leon out of town tonight, for good. | 为了里昂的性命 我们今天就要送他出城 |
[39:17] | Now, he says you got an uncle in Tampa– | 他说他在坦帕有个叔叔 |
[39:18] | Voight! | 博伊特 |
[39:20] | – You son of a bitch. – No, it’s okay. | -你这个混蛋 -不 没关系的 |
[39:21] | – This is on you. – You’re the one who outed him. | -都是因为你 -是你赶走了他 |
[39:23] | You put him in that position! | 是你让他陷入了如此境地 |
[39:24] | It could’ve been a lot worse, right, Joe? | 事情本会变得更糟 不是吗 乔 |
[39:28] | It’s okay. I can go live with uncle Jorge. | 没事的 我可以去和若什叔叔住 |
[39:30] | You can visit me there. | 你可以去看我 |
[39:41] | Leon… | 里昂 |
[39:44] | We did a good thing here. | 我们做的是正确的事 |
[39:49] | We did a good thing. | 我们做了正确的事 |
[40:13] | Hey. Look who’s back. | 快看谁回来了 |
[40:17] | There she is. | 她回来了 |
[40:23] | Now, if you have any problems or any issues or questions, | 现在 如果你们有任何问题或疑问 |
[40:25] | please don’t hesitate to call me or anyone in my office. | 请随时给联系我或我办公室的职员 |
[40:28] | – These are things beyond our– – What the hell is this? | -这些事超出了我们的 -这是怎么回事 |
[40:30] | These are the new assignments for your people. | 这是你手下的新工作 |
[40:33] | – New assignments? – Yes. | -新工作 -是的 |
[40:34] | as I understand it, | 据我所知 |
[40:36] | Truck 81 and Squad 3 hacked their way | 81号云梯车和3号抢险车强拆了 |
[40:39] | into a $40,000 trash compactor, rendering it inoperable. | 一辆价值四万美元的垃圾车 致其毁损 |
[40:44] | Yeah, in the course of saving a man’s life. | 没错 但那是为了救人性命 |
[40:46] | Yes, all the same– | 是的 但结果都一样 |
[40:48] | the property owner is now holding the department responsible. | 车主指控消防队负有责任 |
[40:50] | That’s not gonna fly, and you know it. | 这种指控站不住脚 你知道的 |
[40:52] | Whether or not this case goes forward, chief, | 不管这指控有没有结果 队长 |
[40:55] | that liability risk was everything I needed | 这种不稳定性已经足够 |
[40:57] | to convince my bosses, so… | 我说服我的上司了 所以 |
[41:01] | You all have one more shift together. | 这是你们最后一次上班了 |
[41:04] | And firehouse 51 will be closing. | 然后51号消防站将关闭 |