Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Chicago Fire… 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
[00:02] Get down! 趴下
[00:04] You…are not taking my house. 你 别想夺走我的消防队
[00:06] Not without a fight. 我会抗争到底
[00:07] You think I’m dating Benny? 你以为我在跟本尼约会吗
[00:09] I’m his daughter Katie. 我是他女儿 凯蒂
[00:10] When I needed you most, you left. 在我最需要你的时候 你却离开了
[00:12] I’m here to say I’m sorry. 我就是来求你原谅的
[00:14] Hop in the back. 坐后面
[00:15] With all the eyes on this house, 队里的人都看着呢
[00:16] you really think it’s a good idea 你觉得出任务时带别人
[00:17] to bring people on ride-alongs? 这样真的好吗
[00:19] What, I can’t have a friend here? 怎么 我不能带朋友来吗
[00:21] Help me. 救我
[00:22] – Please! – Flaco’s dead. -求你了 -弗拉科死了
[00:24] We’ll take this to the grave, just me and you. 这事我们死也不说 你知我知
[00:27] You’ve always been there for me. 你一直都在支持我
[00:29] Yeah, that’ll never change. 没错 这点永远不会改变
[00:32] I promised Heather I’d have this stuff 我答应希瑟会在周五前
[00:34] boxed up and shipped by Friday. 把东西打包好装运
[00:38] You did a good job taking care of those kids, Matt. 你把孩子们照顾得很好 马特
[00:42] I’m gonna miss coming by and hanging out with those guys. 我会怀念过来和他们一起玩的日子
[00:47] You can still come by. 你可以继续来啊
[00:50] I may not be as good at charades, 我可能不擅长看手势猜字谜
[00:51] but I can be decent company. 但我是个好伙伴呀
[00:56] Um, all right, 好了
[00:58] I think that’s the last of it. 这应该是最后一件了
[01:03] I’m serious. You should still come by. 我是认真的 你可以常来玩
[01:11] What? 怎么了
[01:14] I– 我
[01:15] I just feel like 我只是觉得
[01:17] we’ve already been down this road, you know? 我们以前已经试过了
[01:23] Yeah. 对
[01:30] – I’ll see you at work. – Sure. -上班见 -好
[01:38] Kind of unfair that I have to pay rent and she doesn’t. 我得付房租她却不用这有点不公平
[01:40] Life is unfair, Otis. 生活本来就是不公平的 奥蒂斯
[01:42] There you go. 我先走一步
[01:47] Is that a viper helmet? 那是毒蛇机头盔吗
[01:51] Yeah, yeah, yeah– yes, yes, it is. 对 是的 是
[01:54] – You’re a Battlestar fan? – Uh-huh. -你是《太空堡垒》剧迷吗 -对
[01:58] This the dual signature edition, 这是双主角签名版吗
[02:00] both Hatch and Benedict? 哈奇和本尼迪克特的签名都在吗
[02:01] Yeah, I bought it for like 350 a few years back, 对 我很久之前花350块买的
[02:04] but it’s worth way more than that now. 但现在可比那时候值钱多了
[02:06] Better investment than stocks any day. 比投资股票还赚啊
[02:08] That’s exactly what I told my mom. 我就是这么跟我妈说的
[02:13] Hey. Morning. 早
[02:15] We blowing off work today? 今天不去上班啊
[02:18] No. 不去
[02:21] I put in a transfer to another house. 我申请调到别的消防队了
[02:23] You–you put in a transfer? 你申请调动
[02:24] What–what do you mean? 什么意思
[02:27] I just wanted– 我只是想
[02:29] I want a change of scenery. 想换换环境
[02:31] It’s–it’s getting stagnant there. 那里越来越压抑了
[02:35] Okay. 好吧
[02:37] For how long? 什么时候回来
[02:40] I… 我
[02:42] I’m–I’m not coming back to 51. 我不打算回51号消防队了
[02:55] The tech professor was telling me 那里的技术教授跟我说
[02:57] about some jobs in heating and cooling repair 会教我热维修和冷维修
[03:00] that pay real good money. 学这个能赚钱
[03:01] Good. 不错
[03:02] As soon as you get your degree, you can look into it. 只要拿到文凭就好办了
[03:05] Yes, boss. 遵命 老大
[03:06] Hey, Leon. 你好 里昂
[03:08] Yvette, be careful. 伊薇特 注意安全
[03:09] Drive that thing like a kamikaze. 你以为你在开飞机呐
[03:12] Girl hasn’t listened to us 从我们照看她的第一天起
[03:13] since we baby-sat her. 她就没听过我们的话
[03:14] Yo, I’m call you after I get out of class. 我下课后给你打电话
[03:23] Go, go, go! 快快快
[03:28] Yvette! 伊薇特
[03:33] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[03:38] – No, come on. – Joe, she’s breathing? -不 撑住 -乔 她还有呼吸吗
[03:39] Come on. Come on, baby. 快醒醒 宝贝
[03:41] Joe? 乔
[03:43] Come on! 快醒醒
[03:55] I got a gunshot wound to the back of the neck. 她的后颈处中枪
[03:57] – I got her pulse back. – We’ll get her -她还有脉搏 -我们送她上救护车
[03:58] into the ambulance, get her on a monitor. 给她装上监护仪
[04:07] She’s hanging on. 她还活着
[04:08] I don’t need no damn doctors, man. 我不需要该死的医生
[04:11] – Get the hell up off me! – Yo, that’s Dom. -别碰我 -那是多姆
[04:13] The Insane Kings been after him for a while. “疯王帮”这段时间一直在找他
[04:20] – Get out of here. – Why? Who’s that? -离开这里 -为什么 那是谁
[04:24] Just go. 快走
[04:29] Recognized you from Firehouse 51. 你是51号消防队的
[04:31] Yeah. 是的
[04:32] Hank Voight. Detective Lindsay. 我是汉克·博伊特 这是琳赛警探
[04:35] Joe Cruz. 乔·克鲁兹
[04:36] Hey, did you see what happened? 你看见事发经过了吗
[04:38] I was around the corner when the shots were fired. 凶手开枪时我在街角
[04:40] I- shooter’s car was gone by the time I ran up. 我跑过来时 开枪人的车已经开走了
[04:44] Yvette, the victim–she– 受害者叫伊薇特 她…
[04:48] I know her and her mom. 我认识她和她妈妈
[04:49] They’re neighbors. 她们是我的邻居
[04:51] It’s a terrible thing. I hope she’s all right. 飞来横祸啊 希望她没事
[04:56] Yeah, we’ll see if we can get 我们会查查能不能从
[04:57] any I.D. on the shooter from witnesses. 目击者那里找到开枪人是谁
[05:01] I know where to find you. 我知道去哪找你
[05:03] – Sorry, man. – Sorry. -真遗憾 哥们 -深表遗憾
[05:21] Excuse me, are you a real-life firefighter? 请问一下 你真的是消防员吗
[05:24] Isabella. 伊莎贝拉
[05:25] Is this your coffee spot? 你在这里买咖啡吗
[05:27] I remember you used to get coffee here. 我记得你以前都是在这里买咖啡
[05:30] I was hoping to run into you. 我特地来找你的
[05:33] Okay. 好吧
[05:34] I have to go to this black-tie event tomorrow night for work. 明晚我得参加一个工作上的正式宴会
[05:37] Any chance you wanna join me? 你愿意陪我去吗
[05:41] I’m dateless. 我没有伴儿
[05:43] I mean, I’d–I’d love to, but I don’t have a tux. 我很想去 但我没有晚礼服
[05:46] I can get you one. 我可以给你弄一套
[05:48] Come on, it’ll be fun. I promise. 来吧 会很好玩的 我保证
[05:53] Okay. 好吧
[05:57] Benny sent me Christmas presents almost every years, 本尼几乎每年都送我圣诞礼物
[05:59] so I’ll give him that. 所以我会送他那个
[06:01] Same here. 我也是
[06:03] Express mail. 特快专递
[06:06] So what’s your real family like? 你真正的家人是什么样的
[06:11] My mom got married when I was four, 我四岁时 我妈妈再婚了
[06:14] and I have two stepsisters, 我有两个异父妹妹
[06:17] twins, volleyball champions of the world. 是双胞胎 世界排球冠军
[06:19] – Cool. – Oh, yeah. -真酷 -是啊
[06:21] A lot of travel, though. 但她们要四处跑
[06:22] My mom and stepdad are at their tournaments every weekend. 我妈和继父每周末都去看她们的比赛
[06:27] I’m sure they’re proud of you too. 我敢肯定他们也为你骄傲
[06:28] Yeah. 是啊
[06:31] I don’t plan on– on working here forever. 我不打算一直在这里工作
[06:34] I’m hoping to start my own catering company someday. 我希望有天能开自己的餐饮公司
[06:38] – That’s great. – Yeah. -太棒了 -是啊
[06:40] So what got you into cooking? 你为什么对烹饪感兴趣
[06:43] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[06:45] – I better get back to work, though. – Sure. -我得回去工作了 -好
[06:48] It’s been a really weird thing seeing Benny again 再次见到本尼 并且发现我们是
[06:51] and finding out about a half-sibling. 同父异母的兄妹 真的很诡异
[06:54] Little weird. 是有点诡异
[06:56] Well, it was– it was really nice meeting you, Kelly. 和你聊天真愉快 凯利
[07:01] Hey, any chance you’d want to come by the firehouse 你想不想来消防队
[07:04] and cook for us? 为我们烹饪
[07:05] We’d supply all the ingredients. 食材我们提供
[07:08] And it would be 也算是为开餐饮公司
[07:08] good practice for the catering gig. 提前锻炼锻炼
[07:12] Sure. 好啊
[07:14] – That’d be great. – Yeah? -那太好了 -是吧
[07:15] – Yeah. – 6:00? -没错 -六点行吗
[07:17] – That’s perfect. – Okay. -没问题 -那好吧
[07:19] All right, I’ll see you then. 那好 到时见
[07:24] And of course, you know, my mother’s blaming me, 当然 你也知道 我妈在怪我
[07:27] saying that as her employers, 说作为她的雇主
[07:28] we should have figured out a way 我们必须想办法
[07:30] to keep her in the country. 让她留在美国
[07:31] No offense, but Zoya’s English was a little no bueno. 恕我直言 卓娅的英语有些太差劲了
[07:35] Hey, it might boost sales if we got a bartender 如果我们能找个可以和顾客正常沟通的酒保
[07:38] who could actually communicate with the customers. 对提高销量或许有好处
[07:41] – Zoya’s leaving? – Yeah. -卓雅要走了吗 -是啊
[07:43] Yeah. Back to mother Russia. 是啊 她要回祖国俄罗斯去
[07:51] Heard Sergeant Voight called here looking for you. 听说博伊特警长打电话找你
[07:53] What’s that about? 有什么事吗
[07:56] He’s working a drive-by went down 他在调查一起今早发生在
[07:58] in my neighborhood this morning. 我家附近的飞车枪击案
[08:00] I was nearby when it happened. 案发时我就在附近
[08:11] Morning, everybody. 大家早
[08:12] I have a quick announcement to make. 跟大家简单宣布一件事
[08:16] Shay has transferred out of 51. 夏伊已经调离51号消防队了
[08:22] Transferred as in– as in like past tense? 已经调离 意思是她已经走了
[08:24] As in not coming back? 不会再回来了吗
[08:26] Correct, and it is her prerogative. 没错 这是她的权利
[08:31] Look, Shay served this house well. 夏伊在本队工作期间表现良好
[08:35] This here is Alan Choot. 这位是阿兰·裘
[08:37] He’s gonna be working with us this shift. 他目前会和我们一起工作
[08:40] Chout, actually. 我姓侨
[08:42] Rhymes with shout. Great to meet you guys. 发音和”乔”一样 很高兴见到你们
[08:45] I am sure you will give him a warm 51 welcome. 相信你们会热烈亲切欢迎他的
[08:54] Hey, you’re Dawson, right? 你叫道森 是吧
[08:56] Yeah. 是啊
[08:57] Heard great things about you. 听说过很多关于你的事迹
[09:00] Glad to be here. Looking forward to seeing some action. 很荣幸能在这工作 期待与你合作愉快
[09:03] Yeah. 好啊
[09:08] Hey, did– did you know about this? 你知道这事吗
[09:11] I found out at 7:15 this morning. 我也是今早七点一刻才知道的
[09:25] Hello, Wallace. 你好 华莱士
[09:29] You reneged on a deal. 你出尔反尔
[09:31] I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[09:34] It’s within my rights to do so. 我有权这么做
[09:39] You and I, we–we– we’ve had some disagreements in the past, 你和我 我们确实在过去有些分歧
[09:43] but that’s to be expected. 但那也在情理之中
[09:44] And I think we played fair 而且我觉得我们
[09:46] and were respectful of each other. 互相尊重 相处和睦
[09:50] And I like my job when I’m working in a situation like that. 我喜欢在这样的氛围下工作
[09:56] But when someone crosses me 不过如果有人挑战我的底线
[09:59] or underestimates me, 或是小看我
[10:02] I like it even more 那我就觉得更棒了
[10:06] because it gives me an opportunity 因为这样正好给我机会
[10:10] to show exactly what I’m capable of. 展现自己真正的能力和手段
[10:19] Make no mistake. 听好了
[10:23] I’m going to shut down 51. 我一定会关闭51号消防站的
[10:27] And when I’m done doing that, 等这事搞定之后
[10:31] I’m gonna bury you. 我会亲自解决你
[10:43] Hey, Pouch, get back here. 旺发 回来
[10:45] Sorry about the busybody. 抱歉打搅你们了
[10:47] No problem. 没关系
[10:48] – Nice to meet you. – Guys, this is my wife Lisa. -很高兴见到你 -各位 这是我妻子丽莎
[10:51] This is Herrmann, Otis, and Mouch. 这是赫尔曼 奥蒂斯和穆奇
[10:54] – Great to meet you, Lisa. – Yeah, same here. -很高兴见到你 丽莎 -我也是
[10:56] – Hey, Brain. – Hey. Nice to meet you. -你好 其实我叫布莱恩 -幸会
[10:59] Pleasure. 我也是
[11:00] – Come here. – I’ll see you later, baby. -狗狗过来 -一会见亲爱的
[11:01] All right. 好
[11:03] So you and the wife are making another go of it. 所以 你和妻子又和好了这是
[11:07] Yeah. 是啊
[11:09] We went through a rough spot when I got back from Iraq, 我从伊拉克回来之后 我们出了点问题
[11:12] and she was with this other guy for a while. 她跟别人在一起了一段时间
[11:14] But put all that behind us, 不过都过去了
[11:17] and so far, so good. 我们现在挺好
[11:19] Glad to hear it. 那很好啊
[11:25] Why is Voight looking for you? 博伊特为什么找你
[11:27] Don’t worry. 别担心
[11:28] He’s just looking into a shooting in my hood. 他只是在查我家附近发生的枪击案
[11:31] That’s it. 仅此而已
[11:34] Ambulance 61, engine 51, 61号救护车 51号水罐车
[11:36] Truck 81, squad 3. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[11:38] Accident at Broad and Wacker. 布罗德街和瓦尔克街交汇处发生事故
[11:50] Three-car accident with multiple victims. 三辆车相撞 多人受伤
[11:51] I need two more ambulances. 还需两辆救护车
[11:53] Copy that. 收到
[11:56] Chief, we got the minivan. 队长 我们负责小货车
[11:58] Squad, check out the second car. 救援队 去看看第二辆车
[12:00] Capp! You grab the passenger. 卡普 你去营救乘客
[12:02] Tony, Clarke, you guys grab the pickup. 托尼 克拉克 你们负责皮卡
[12:04] On it. 明白
[12:10] Casey, we got two booster seats! 凯西 有两个安全座椅
[12:13] Check for kids. 看看有没有孩子
[12:14] I’ll get in to the driver. 我去看看司机的情况
[12:19] 51, drop two lines and charge ’em. 都听着 放两条水管 送水
[12:22] – I smell gas. – Right away, chief. -我闻到汽油味了 -马上 队长
[12:24] No kids! All clear in the back! 没有孩子 后座没有孩子
[12:34] Hey, there. My name’s Matt. 你好 我叫马特
[12:36] We’re gonna get you out of here–hang tight. 我们马上救你出去 坚持住
[12:41] Dawson, could use your help in the minivan. 道森 小货车这边需要你的帮助
[12:44] On my way. Go help squad. 马上到 去帮助救援队
[12:51] She’s pinned in pretty good. 她被卡住了
[12:52] – I need the small ram. – Got it. -给我一个小型液压支腿 -好的
[12:55] – Hang on, guys. – I’m here. -坚持住 -我来了
[12:57] Hey, we got two in the car. 里面有两名伤员
[12:59] Both are bleeding. Passenger’s unconscious. 都在流血 乘客已经昏迷
[13:02] Hey! Hey, bud, what the hell are you doing? 等等 喂 你干什么
[13:05] Get your foot off the pedal– 别踩油门
[13:06] Get your foot off the– 别踩油门
[13:08] Capp, get over here! 卡普 快过来
[13:12] Get out. 出来
[13:13] That guy caused the whole thing. 都怪这家伙
[13:14] Was driving like a lunatic. 开车跟个疯子似的
[13:15] Let’s get you checked out in the ambo, come on. 先去救护车上检查一下吧 来
[13:18] Hey, get something to knock him out. 给他来针镇静剂
[13:25] Now, Choot! 快啊 裘
[13:27] Let’s go. 快点
[13:41] Chest laceration. Shortness of breath. 胸部有撕裂伤 呼吸困难
[13:43] Legs pinned, but seems pretty alert. 腿被卡住了 不过还有知觉
[13:45] Just breathe nice and easy for us, okay? 深呼吸 放轻松 好吗
[13:47] We’re gonna take good care of you. 我们会救你出去的
[13:48] – Casey? – Yep. -凯西 -好
[14:04] I’m gonna put a c-collar on you. 我给你装个护颈圈
[14:05] And then you’ll be on your way to the hospital 然后就送你去医院
[14:07] where you can see your family. 就可以见到你的家人了
[14:09] She’ll be free in a sec. Almost ready? 她很快就自由了 准备好了吗
[14:11] Almost. 马上
[14:12] Back board? 担架呢
[14:27] Dawson! 道森
[14:48] I’m good. 我没事
[14:51] You okay? 你没事吧
[14:53] I’m good. 没事
[14:55] Good. 那就好
[14:59] Get back. 快离开
[15:02] Hit it! 快灭火
[15:13] As soon as the flames took over the car, 火焰蔓延到整辆车的时候
[15:14] I was gonna jump in the back window myself. 我都打算自己跳进后座里
[15:16] I do a lot of spelunking, so I’m good with diving 我经常去洞穴探索 所以很擅长
[15:18] into small spaces, 爬进小空间里
[15:19] but I wasn’t wearing my fire protective gear. 但是我当时没有穿防护装备
[15:21] Well, it’s probably best if you– 其实 你最好…
[15:22] Stayed outside? Yeah, that’s what I figured. 待在外面吗 是啊 我也是这么想的
[15:24] My buddy that I go spelunking with, 跟我一起洞穴探险的那哥们
[15:25] he throws these crazy parties on the weekend, 他会在周末举办狂欢派对
[15:27] – and we always– – Hey, Choot? -然后我们就经常… -裘
[15:28] No offense, but I could really use some quiet right now. 无意冒犯 但我现在真的需要安静一会
[15:30] My head’s killing me. 我的头痛死了
[15:33] It’s Chout, actually. 其实我叫侨
[15:49] Hey, Lisa? 丽莎
[15:50] I picked up some– 我带了些…
[15:51] Hey, baby. 亲爱的
[15:58] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[15:59] Well, heard about the two of you gettin’ back together. 听说你俩复合了
[16:02] Wanted to offer my heartfelt congratulations. 本想奉上我衷心的祝贺
[16:05] But Lisa and I still have unfinished business. 但丽莎和我还有点私事未了
[16:08] I loaned her some money when we were together– 我跟她在一起的时候借了点钱给她
[16:10] You’re a real piece of work, Hayes. 你真行啊 海耶斯
[16:11] I said I’d pay you back. 我说过我会还你的
[16:15] Get the hell out. 滚出去
[16:16] I know all about you. 你的事我都知道
[16:18] Lord knows I’ve heard enough about it from this one. 她全都告诉我了
[16:22] – I want my money. – Hayes. -我要我的钱 -海耶斯
[16:25] I’m not gonna tell you again. Get out. 我最后再说一遍 滚出去
[16:38] I swear to God I didn’t know he was coming over. 我对天发誓 我不知道他要来
[16:40] He just showed up. 他直接就找上门了
[16:43] But I’ll take care of it. 但我会解决的
[16:45] Don’t– 你别…
[17:01] That didn’t go well. 事情好像不顺利啊
[17:02] That’s how he always looks. 他一直都这副样子
[17:08] Everything all right? 没事吧
[17:10] It’s fine. 没事
[17:11] Hey, who was that guy who walked out right before– 那个在你之前出来的家伙是…
[17:12] It’s none of your business, Capp. Drop it. 不关你的事 卡普 别问了
[17:16] Hit it. 走吧
[17:20] Some cities have gone as far as to sue 有些城市甚至提出上诉
[17:21] to stop cutbacks in essential emergency services. 反对在基本紧急服务行业内的裁减
[17:25] Miami, Omaha, Stamford– 包括迈阿密 奥马哈 斯坦福德
[17:26] You’re thinking about a lawsuit? 你在考虑打官司吗
[17:28] Well, it’s not a permanent solution, 这不是长久之计
[17:30] but these closures that McLeod is implementing, 但麦克劳德直接关闭消防队
[17:32] they’re in breach of firefighters’ contract with the city. 违反了消防员跟市政府的合同
[17:37] We could talk to Sullivan, 我们可以跟沙利文反应
[17:40] president of the Union. 他是工会主席
[17:41] We get him to file an injunction 我们说服他反对
[17:42] – against firehouse closures. – I don’t know, chief. -关闭消防站 -找他有用吗 队长
[17:45] Greg Sullivan is more about 格雷格·沙利文
[17:46] getting his picture taken than 更关心自己的仕途
[17:47] standing up for his fellow firefighters. 不会为他的消防员同志们说话的
[17:50] What? 怎么
[17:51] You don’t think it’s worth a try 你觉得不值得一试吗
[17:54] considering we are kind of fightin’ for our lives here? 我们几乎是在为自己的生存而战啊
[18:03] Hey, lieutenant, is Shay serious about quitting 51? 副队 夏伊真的要退出51号消防队吗
[18:06] She transferred to another house. 她调到了另一个消防队
[18:08] So yeah, I’d say she’s pretty serious. 我想她是认真的
[18:12] It’s gonna be strange not having her around. 她不在感觉很不对劲
[18:14] I think this is just her feminine side kicking in, 我想这只是她的少女心在作怪吧
[18:17] meaning temporary dramatics. 一时脑热
[18:19] 10 bucks says she’s back here next shift. 十块钱赌她下个轮班就会回来了
[18:25] Sergeant. 警长
[18:28] Well, you didn’t return my messages. 你没有回复我的信息
[18:29] Figured I’d pop by. 我就直接找来了
[18:31] Sorry about that. I’ve been out on calls all day. 不好意思 我一整天都在执行任务
[18:33] Somewhere we can talk? 找个地方我们聊聊
[18:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:44] Insane Kings have been trying “疯王帮”一直在试图
[18:45] to take over that turf again. 再次接管那块地盘
[18:48] Yeah, it’s been pretty rough in my neighborhood lately. 是啊 最近我家附近的确不太平
[18:50] I’ll bet. 没错
[18:52] I noticed your brother Leon was in the Kings. 好像你弟弟里昂以前也是帮内成员
[18:55] He was. 以前是
[18:57] I’m proud to say he broke out of that life. 不过他已经改邪归正了
[18:59] He’s on the straight path, going to community college now. 他现在心无旁骛 正在上社区大学
[19:02] Well, congrats on that. 那恭喜他了
[19:03] Pretty tough getting out of the gang 一旦开始混帮派
[19:04] once you’ve jumped in. 想抽身就难了
[19:06] It’s lucky thing his boss Flaco 他真是幸运 洪堡公园的
[19:08] was killed in that Humboldt Park fire. 那场大火烧死了他的老大弗拉科
[19:16] And that little twist of fate 我打赌这个小小的转折
[19:17] made a big difference, I bet. 让他的生活大不一样了
[19:20] See, I was thinking 我在考虑
[19:22] maybe Leon could help us. 里昂或许可以协助我们
[19:25] Our best shot, 我们最好的
[19:27] maybe our only shot, 可能也是唯一的机会
[19:29] is to put someone on the inside. 就是在帮会里安插卧底
[19:31] Shooter’s bound to start running his mouth at some point. 凶手总会有说漏嘴的时候
[19:33] Wait, wait, you want Leon to go back into the gang? 等等 你想让里昂再回帮派里吗
[19:37] They’ll sniff that out right away. 他们立马会就察觉的
[19:39] – They’ll kill him. – Not if he plays it right. -会杀了他 -除非他谨言慎行
[19:43] We need his help, Joe, 我们需要他的协助 乔
[19:46] and I’m hoping we get it 而且也希望你能同意
[19:49] because as long as I’m focused on bringing down the Kings, 因为只要我把注意力集中在扳倒”疯王帮”上
[19:52] I won’t have time to take a closer look 我就没时间去对那场烧死
[19:54] at what happened at that Flaco fire. 弗拉科的大火追根究底
[19:58] Look. 听着
[20:00] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[20:03] As far as I remember, that place burned to the ground. 据我所知 那地方已经化为灰烬了
[20:12] You have a decision to make. 你好好考虑一下吧
[20:32] Come on in. 请进
[20:41] It’s weird not having Shay here. 夏伊不在的感觉太怪了
[20:45] Did you talk to her at all? 你到底跟她谈了没有
[20:47] No. I left another message, though. 没有 不过我又给她留言了
[20:55] That suicide call’s what started all this, 那通自杀电话是一切的源头
[20:56] and I-I keep thinking 而且我一直在想
[20:58] that if I had just handled it differently, 如果我当初不是那样处理的
[21:00] maybe she wouldn’t have bailed on 51. 或许她也不会离开51大队了
[21:02] You can’t second-guess yourself. 没有那么多或许
[21:04] Shay made the choice to switch houses. 是夏伊自己想调去别的消防队的
[21:07] That’s on her. 是她的决定
[21:08] – But I was hard on her. – You’re the P.I.C.. -但我对她太苛刻了 -你是医疗队的队长
[21:11] Buck stops with you. 是要负责任的人
[21:14] When you’re in charge of people, 你手下还管着别人的时候
[21:15] you–you can’t always be best friends. 光想着朋友情义不能服众的
[21:18] Don’t beat yourself up. 别自责了
[21:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:29] Not to get all schmaltzy or anything, but… 我不想弄得悲悲切切 不过…
[21:33] thanks for saving my life today too. 也谢谢你今天救了我一命
[21:37] Yeah. 别客气
[21:39] You’ve done that for me like a million times 过去几个月 你已经救过我
[21:42] in the last few months. 无数回了
[21:48] I’ve been thinking about it… 我一直在想…
[21:54] and the truth is… 而且事实也是…
[22:01] I don’t know where I’d be without you. 没有你 我不知道自己该怎么办
[22:15] Hey, I had some questions about stocking the rig. 我有些装备不知道该放哪
[22:17] You guys go through like ten times 你们检查东西的频率是
[22:18] the amount of supplies I’m used to. 我原来的十倍都不止
[22:21] Yeah, sure. Okay, yeah. 好的 没问题
[22:22] – I can–I can– – Help me out? -我可以 -帮我一把吗
[22:23] – Yeah. – Cool. -是的 -太好了
[22:37] Ready? Lift. 准备好 抬起来
[22:43] Okay, take it down. 好了 放下来吧
[22:51] Good. 很好
[22:53] We’re goin’ again. Mouch, sit down. 再来一遍 穆奇 坐下来吧
[22:55] Herrmann, take my place. Mills, Otis. 赫尔曼 你来指挥 米尔斯 奥蒂斯
[22:58] What the hell is goin’ on? 这到底是搞什么
[23:02] Looks like Casey’s got some serious steam to blow off. 看来凯西是在拿我们撒气啊
[23:07] Extreme physical exertion, 极端的体力消耗
[23:09] food deprivation. 食物还短缺
[23:11] Are we in some kind of CIA training program I’m unaware of? 我们是在接受什么秘密的中情局特训吗
[23:14] Oh, stop it. She’ll be here any minute. 闭嘴吧 她就快到了
[23:16] Who is this she you keep talking about? 你一直在说的这个”她”到底是谁啊
[23:19] She’s just a chef at a restaurant near here. 就是附近餐厅的一位厨师而已
[23:22] This long await? 要等这么久吗
[23:23] Well, she’d better be a stripper-chef 她最好是个脱衣舞娘大厨
[23:25] popping out of a vat of pasta marinara. 从一锅调味汁沙司意面里跳出来
[23:27] Maybe I oughta just throw something together really quick. 也许我应该快点将就做一顿
[23:29] If she shows up, I’ll get out of her way. 如果她出现 我就给她让道
[23:32] Go ahead. She ain’t coming. 去吧 她不会来了
[23:41] Everything go okay with Voight? 博伊特那边都还好吗
[23:45] Yeah. 还好
[23:47] Then why do you look like hell? 那你怎么愁眉苦脸的
[23:50] It’s just been a rough day, that’s all. 今天很漫长 仅此而已
[24:05] Have you ever worn a tux before? 你以前穿过晚礼服吗
[24:08] Uh, prom. 毕业舞会上穿过
[24:09] Well, you rock it. 你穿着很帅
[24:13] You are looking pretty damn good yourself. 你看起来真是美极了
[24:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:17] I think I got a plan of what we’re doing tonight. 关于我们今晚的活动 我有个计划
[24:20] Oh, do you? 是吗
[24:21] – Damn straight. – God, not here. -没错 -天呐 注意场合
[24:24] Champagne? 来杯香槟吗
[24:26] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[24:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:29] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[24:31] So who’s this Wheeler guy? 话说惠勒是谁
[24:33] State senator. Rising star. 州议员 政界新星
[24:36] I would love to run his next campaign. 我想组织他的下次竞选
[24:38] You’ve got the shot at the job? 你有把握拿下这份工作吗
[24:39] Mm. I’ve been told I’m on his radar. 听说他很看好我
[24:44] Oh, come on. 过来
[24:45] I see him. I want to introduce you. 我看见他了 我想把你介绍给他
[24:52] Senator Wheeler. 惠勒议员
[24:54] – Isabella, good to see you. – Good to see you too. -伊莎贝拉 很高兴见到你 -我也是
[24:57] I’d like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Peter Mills. 我想向您介绍我的男朋友 彼得·米尔斯
[25:01] – Very nice to meet you. – Yeah, same here. -很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此
[25:05] Senator, I had some thoughts 议员 我有一些想法
[25:06] I wanted to run by you when you have time. 等您闲下来我想跟您谈谈
[25:08] – Of course, anytime. – Perfect. -当然 随时恭候 -太好了
[25:12] Me and Leon talked about it, 我和里昂谈过了
[25:14] and he doesn’t want to do it. 他不想做
[25:17] So if you’ve got any dirt that you got to dig up, 如果你要挖掘什么肮脏内幕
[25:19] go ahead. 尽管去吧
[25:22] That how you feel about it, Leon? 你怎么看 里昂
[25:29] Want to let your brother roll the dice on this? 你想让你哥孤军奋战吗
[25:33] Sergeant? 警长
[25:36] Would you give us a second here? 让我们单独谈谈好吗
[25:41] Leon getting himself killed doesn’t help anybody. 把里昂置于险境根本于事无补
[25:44] And if he– 如果他…
[25:44] They took Yvette off life support an hour ago. 他们一小时前拔掉了伊薇特的生命维持系统
[25:49] She’s gone. 她去世了
[25:54] I’m sorry, guys. 我很抱歉 伙计们
[25:58] We’re talking about the murder of a 10-year-old girl here. 我们现在谈论的是一个十岁小女孩的谋杀案
[26:03] You knew her. 你们认识她
[26:04] It’s obvious that you both cared about her. 很显然你们很在乎她
[26:09] I want you to help us stop all of this, Leon. 我想让你帮我们阻止这一切 里昂
[26:15] Help us put away whoever did this. 帮我们揪出凶手
[26:18] We will be with you. 我们会陪着你
[26:21] We will be with him every step of the way. 我们一定寸步不离地监视他
[26:24] I promise you that. 我向你保证
[26:29] So will you help us? 你会帮助我们吗
[26:42] It wasn’t so bad, right? 还不赖 对吧
[26:45] No. 是啊
[26:47] So what was this plan you had for later, huh? 你刚才说的之后有什么计划
[26:55] I gotta ask you a question. 我有件事要问你
[26:56] Mm, the answer is yes. 尽管问 我什么都答应
[27:02] Did you bring me here tonight 你今晚带我来这
[27:03] because you thought having a black boyfriend 是因为你觉得有个黑人男朋友
[27:06] would help you get the job? 能帮你得到这份工作吗
[27:09] Absolutely not. 当然不是
[27:12] It’s just, 只是…
[27:14] you know, yesterday, we were reconnecting. 昨天我们才重逢
[27:16] Tonight, I’m your boyfriend. 今晚我就成了你男朋友
[27:18] It’s–it’s a quick promotion. 进展太快了
[27:20] It seemed like the simplest way 这是介绍你的
[27:21] to introduce you, I guess. 最简单的方法
[27:24] Pete, I like you. 彼得 我喜欢你
[27:25] That’s why I invited you here tonight. 所以我今晚才会邀请你来
[27:29] Okay. 好吧
[27:33] I’m gonna grab a cab home. 我得去拦辆车回家了
[27:38] Wha… 什么…
[27:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:45] Sullivan. 沙利文
[27:46] I have to make this quick, McHolland. 你得快点说 麦考兰
[27:47] Have two meetings to get to. 我还有两个会议要参加
[27:48] I understand. I gotta get to work, too. 我明白 我也有工作要做
[27:51] Did you have a chance to look at chief Boden’s proposal? 你看过博登队长的提案了吗
[27:53] I did. 我看了
[27:54] Then you know we’ve got a good case, 那你就该知道我们这个提议很不错
[27:56] but the union has to spearhead it 但公会得带头才行
[27:58] or we can’t push it through. 否则我们没法办成这件事
[28:02] Problem is I can’t do it. 问题是我不能带头
[28:04] Why not? 为什么不行
[28:05] It’d be a pretty dumb move of me 如果我任职的第一个月
[28:07] to piss off state officials 就触怒了政府官员的话
[28:09] my first month into the job. 那我就太蠢了
[28:11] You can understand that. 你应该懂吧
[28:13] Let’s be honest. This isn’t my fight. 实话实说吧 事情跟我没关系
[28:15] It’s 51’s. 这是51号消防站自己的事
[28:28] I was handed a lot of dirt 我知道很多
[28:31] about you during the election, 你在竞选期间的丑闻
[28:34] and I kept it under wraps 但我没把它捅出去
[28:35] because I didn’t think it was right for me 因为我觉得我不该
[28:37] to personally benefit from airing it out. 从揭你的短中获利
[28:40] But to protect my chief, 但为了保护我的队长
[28:43] and my brothers and sisters on the job, 还有和我一起工作的兄弟姐妹们
[28:45] I will shout it from the rooftops. 我绝对会把这些丑事都抖出去
[28:48] I assume you’re referring to my ex 我猜你是在说我前妻
[28:51] trying to chisel me for more child support. 想从我这骗取更多子女抚养费的事吧
[28:53] Yeah, that probably would have done some damage, 是 那可能会对我有点影响
[28:55] but the election’s over, pal. 但选举都结束了 兄弟
[28:58] Go ahead. Climb up on that rooftop. 去吧 尽管去说吧
[29:00] No one will care, 没人会在意
[29:01] and you’ll come across like a bitter loser. 别人只会觉得你是个输不起的人
[29:05] Lucy Hofnagle. 露西·霍夫内格
[29:11] She’s in my book club. 她是我读书俱乐部的会员
[29:14] You broke her heart. 你伤了她的心
[29:17] Something your current wife 你现任妻子要是发现了
[29:20] would probably be surprised to discover. 应该会很惊讶吧
[29:42] Voight threatened to look into 博伊特威胁我说
[29:45] what happened with the Flaco fire 如果里昂不回去黑帮当卧底的话
[29:47] if Leon wouldn’t go back into the gang undercover. 他就要调查弗拉科火灾中死亡的真相
[29:51] What? 什么
[29:58] But Leon, 但是里昂
[30:00] he’s gonna do it, lieutenant. 他肯定会答应的 副队长
[30:04] Our neighbor, 我们的邻居
[30:07] this young girl… 那个小女孩…
[30:11] she died. 她死了
[30:13] He wants to help, and I can’t stop him. 他想帮忙 我没法阻止他
[30:17] After everything I did to get him out, 为了让他脱离黑帮 我做了这么多
[30:20] now he’s going back in, 现在他却又要回去了
[30:22] and it was all for nothing. 我的努力都白费了
[30:26] Getting him out of there wasn’t for nothing. 让他脱离黑帮并没有白费
[30:28] It was, all right, it steered that kid straight. 这让 这让他走上了正途
[30:34] You’ve done everything you could for him, all right? 你为他已经尽力了 知道吗
[30:39] Now, you have to trust 现在 你得相信他
[30:41] that he’ll make it out on his own this time. 相信他这次能自己度过这个难关
[30:48] All right? 好吗
[31:01] Chout’s back. 侨回来了
[31:03] I am going to kill this guy 在他身边再多坐一秒
[31:04] if I have to sit next to him one more second. 我就要忍不住杀了他了
[31:06] You need to talk to Shay. 你得和夏伊谈谈
[31:09] I’ve tried, Dawson. 我试过了 道森
[31:12] Maybe you should go by the apartment, 也许你该去一趟我们公寓
[31:13] – talk to her. – No, I’ve reached out. -跟她谈谈 -不 我主动找过她
[31:15] I’ve left messages. 我也留过信息
[31:17] She shuts me down every time. 她每次都拒绝我
[31:18] She’d rather ride around with that Devon chick 她宁愿和那个叫戴文的小妞到处跑
[31:19] than talk to me. 都不愿意跟我说话
[31:20] I don’t know what else I can do. 我不知道我还能怎么办
[31:24] Ambulance 61, 61号救护车
[31:25] injury at 2909 north Hudson. 北哈德森撸路2909号有人受伤
[31:29] Let’s rock and roll. 我们行动吧
[31:39] Oh, thank God. This way. 谢天谢地 这边来
[31:41] I heard someone coming in the back door. 我听到有人从后门进来
[31:43] I thought it was an intruder, 我以为有人非法闯入
[31:45] so I went at him before I realized 直到击中了他我才发现
[31:47] it was just my neighbor Luis. 是我的邻居路易斯
[31:49] You went at him? 你击中他了
[31:59] Look, it’s pulsating. 看 是搏动
[32:02] – It’s directly in the– – Heart. -直接插入了… -心脏
[32:05] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[32:06] If it moves much, we could lose him. 如果移动幅度太大 他就死了
[32:09] We have to stabilize it completely. 我们得把它完全固定住
[32:10] Grab a two-inch tape. We gotta secure the fork. 拿五厘米胶带来 我们得把叉子固定住
[32:14] Do you bake, ma’am? 你烘培东西吗 女士
[32:15] – I’m sorry? – I need a bundt cake pan, -什么意思 -我需要一个蛋糕烤盘
[32:18] the kind with a-a hole in the center. 要那种中间有洞的
[32:20] Yeah, I-I got one of those. 我有一个
[32:25] Chout, I can’t do this without you. 侨 这事没你我办不到
[32:27] Let’s rock and roll. Come on. 我们行动吧 来吧
[32:38] This should stop anything from knocking into it 这个能阻止任何东西撞到它
[32:41] or sending it in any deeper. 或是让它插得更深
[32:44] Hold that there for me, nice and firm. 帮我稳稳扶住它
[33:04] Okay, let’s get him on the backboard nice and slow. 好了 我们慢慢把他抬上担架
[33:09] Did you see how impressed that attending was 你注意到那个医生看见那个装置时
[33:10] when he saw the setup? 有多惊讶了吗
[33:12] Yeah. 看到了
[33:14] Hey, I got to ask. 我想问问你
[33:15] What happened with you and your old partner, Shay? 你和你前搭档夏伊之间发生什么事了
[33:18] Sometimes partners go their separate ways. 有时搭档不是一辈子的
[33:21] – Happens. – Maybe she was intimidated. -常有的事 -也许她是害怕了
[33:23] You gotta bring the a-game to be your partner. 当你的搭档必须要拿出看家本领
[33:25] You’re–you’re amazing. 你太棒了
[33:29] Well, Shay’s pretty amazing too. 夏伊也很棒的
[33:32] Hey, you know my buddy Blair, 你知道我哥们布莱尔吗
[33:33] the one I spelunk with? 和我一起研究洞穴的那个
[33:34] His lake house party is this weekend. 这周末他要在湖边小屋开派对
[33:36] You and me, we should go. 你跟我一起去吧
[33:39] Together. 我们一起去
[33:42] Chout, you’re a really nice guy, 侨 你是个好人
[33:44] but the thing is… 但是…
[33:47] I’m taken. 我有男朋友了
[33:55] Hey, it’s Betty Crocker. 这不是我们的贝蒂妙厨[烘焙品牌]吗
[33:56] Those home ec. classes finally paid off, huh? 上那些家庭厨艺课总算派上用场了是吧
[33:58] Hey, Choot wants me to tell your cake pan story 裘想让在我下一个播客视频中
[34:00] on my next podcast. 讲讲你蛋糕烤盘的故事
[34:01] Apparently, he’s a big fan of the show. 很显然他是我节目的忠实粉丝
[34:04] – Sorry. – No problem. -抱歉 -没关系
[34:07] Hey, come on, let’s go. 快点 咱们走吧
[34:09] Change at the bar. We’re late for deliveries. 酒吧要交班了 我们送货要迟到了
[34:21] You wanted to see me, chief? 你找我有事吗 队长
[34:28] I just got a call from commissioner’s office. 我刚接到警监办公室打来的电话
[34:32] An injunction against Mcleod and her bosses is in the works. 一条针对麦克劳德和她上司的禁令正在实施
[34:35] Glad to hear it. 很高兴听到这件事
[35:00] It’s just been really crazy. 这有点太疯狂了
[35:02] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[35:04] You were never planning on coming, were you? 你根本没想到我会来对吗
[35:10] I was ten when I met Benny for the first time. 我第一次遇见本尼时是10岁
[35:16] He held me really tight, 他当时紧紧抱着我
[35:18] and said how sorry he was 告诉我他很抱歉
[35:20] and how he was gonna be in my life… 告诉我他以后会好好陪伴我…
[35:24] how I was his daughter. 告诉我我是她女儿
[35:26] And I mean, I can’t tell you how much that meant to me. 你不知道那对我有多重要
[35:35] The next time I saw him 但我下次见他
[35:37] was two weeks ago. 就是两周前那次
[35:44] I’m sorry he disappeared on you, Katie. 很遗憾他一声不响就离开你了 凯蒂
[35:47] I’m really happy with my life right now, 我对我的生活现状很满意
[35:50] and I just– 我只是
[35:52] I don’t want to spend anymore of it 我不想把精力花在
[35:54] worrying about another trapdoor that might open, 担心不可预知的事情上
[35:58] so I just really hope that you can understand that. 我希望你能明白
[36:03] I can. 我明白
[36:18] I’m not Benny. 我不是本尼
[36:48] I’m proud of you. 我为你自豪
[37:33] Hey, Clarke! 克拉克
[37:34] I thought you were heading home tonight. 我以为你今晚会回家
[37:36] Decided it’d be better to come here. 我觉得最好还是来这里
[37:38] All right. 好的
[37:40] Sometimes you need to step away from a situation before it goes bad, 有时候你得退一步 以防事态变糟
[37:42] you know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吗
[37:45] Yeah, sure. 我当然懂
[37:47] – I’m glad you came then. – Thanks. -我很高兴你能来 -谢谢
[37:49] I can’t have you stepping out of line. 你不能不守规矩
[37:53] You got an IPA on tap? 来一扎麦芽酒
[37:54] – Can you help this jarhead out? – Coming right up. -给大兵上酒 -马上来
[38:02] You drink too fast. 你喝太猛了
[38:04] Not fast enough. 还不够猛
[38:06] If I was drinking now, I’d drink fast too. 如果我现在还喝酒 也会猛喝的
[38:11] Because you’re going back to Russia. 因为你要回俄国了
[38:14] Yeah. 是的
[38:18] I’m gonna miss you, Joe Cruz. 我会想你的 乔·克鲁兹
[38:22] You know, maybe there’s a solution to both our problems 你知道 除了买醉外 我们的问题
[38:26] besides drinking too fast. 也许有别的解决方法
[38:33] I say you marry me. 你嫁给我吧
[38:35] Joe. 乔
[38:37] You say this because you are sad. 你这么说是因为难过
[38:39] In Russian, this is колено реакции рывок. 在俄国 这叫做”头脑发热”[俄语]
[38:43] I have no idea what those words mean. 我又不知道那是什么意思
[38:47] I do know that I can’t risk losing someone else I care about, 但我知道我不能冒险失去我关心的人
[38:52] and I think that we could have something really great together. 我觉得我们一起过一定会很幸福的
[39:04] Marry me, Zoya. 嫁给我吧 卓娅
[39:08] Please. 答应我吧
[39:13] Okay, Joe. 好的 乔
[39:19] Zoya and I are getting married! 卓娅和我要结婚了
[39:24] Hey–wow! Hey, that’s great! 天呐 太棒了
[39:26] Good for you, buddy. 好样的 伙计
[39:27] Hey, let’s have a drink to that. 我们喝酒庆祝吧
[39:29] Damn right we should. 那当然
[39:31] – Congratulations. – Thank you. -恭喜 -谢谢
[39:34] Come here, you guys. 过来 伙计们
[39:35] Here you go. 给
[39:37] Hey, congrats, buddy. 恭喜 兄弟
[39:39] That’s really great. 太棒了
[39:41] – Ваше здоровье! – Ваше здоровье. -干杯 -干杯
[39:43] They’ll probably be married 50 years 他们很可能会结婚50多年
[39:45] and have a bunch of kids, and– 生一群孩子
[39:45] Oh, this is insanity. My mom’s gonna be ecstatic. 太疯狂了 我妈肯定特高兴
[39:48] I mean, over the moon, but this is insanity. 她会乐疯的 但这也太疯狂了
[39:50] It’s kind of– 确实有一点
[39:54] What the hell? 怎么搞的
[39:56] Dude, the TV’s gone. 老兄 电视不见了
[39:59] Shay? 夏伊
[40:04] Shay? 夏伊
[40:06] My viper helmet. 我的毒蛇机头盔
[40:10] Hey, are you okay? 你还好吗
[40:15] What the hell is going on? 到底发生了什么
[40:20] I gave Devon a key. 我给了戴文一副钥匙
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme