时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I need to be assured that this means that 51 is safe. | 我需要确定这样做能保住51号消防队 |
[00:05] | Yes, it does. | 会的 |
[00:05] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | I didn’t campaign for your job, Wally. | 华利 不是我把你挤下去的 |
[00:09] | I’m giving up my job to save 51. | 我辞职是为了保住51号消防队 |
[00:11] | I’m Benny’s wife. The boys miss him. | 我是本尼的妻子 孩子们很想他 |
[00:14] | He hasn’t been home in months. | 他已经好几个月没回家了 |
[00:15] | They need to see their father. | 他们需要见他们的父亲 |
[00:17] | I saw your name on the applicant list. | 我在申请名单上看到你了 |
[00:19] | I was in a bad place, man. | 我处境不妙 兄弟 |
[00:20] | You’d make a hell of a cop though. | 你一定会成为好警察的 |
[00:22] | My wife moved out, back in August. | 我和老婆八月就分居了 |
[00:23] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Yeah, what are you gonna do? | -深表遗憾 -能有什么办法 |
[00:26] | This is torture. | 太煎熬了 |
[00:26] | The point is, they talk about you all the time. | 重点是 他们成天都在说你 |
[00:30] | They miss you. | 他们想你 |
[00:31] | I think I know what you’re going through. | 我想我也了解你的感受 |
[00:34] | You can twist yourself up in knots trying to understand it, | 你可以去纠结 试图去理解 |
[00:36] | but ultimately I don’t think it’s for us to figure out. | 但我觉得这样我们无法解脱 |
[00:39] | There’s a protein in our blood called osteopontin. | 我们血液中有种蛋白质叫做骨桥蛋白 |
[00:41] | Your levels are higher than expected. | 你体内的检测含量高于正常值 |
[00:43] | Meaning what? | 意味着什么 |
[00:44] | Sometimes it’s an indicator for asbestos poisoning. | 有时候 这意味着石棉中毒 |
[01:04] | The scans will be read by a radiologist, | 放射科医生看过你的扫描 |
[01:05] | and they’ll get back to you with the results. | 结果之后 会反馈给你的 |
[01:08] | I thought the results were instant. | 我以为马上能出结果呢 |
[01:10] | Let’s see, you’re being screened for lung cancer. | 你做的这是肺癌检查 |
[01:12] | I’m sure someone will let you know by tomorrow. | 明天肯定就知道结果了 |
[01:18] | Go long, go long. | 长传 长传 |
[01:24] | Touchdown. | 达阵 |
[01:28] | Broken glass, flag on play. | 打碎杯子 犯规啦 |
[01:30] | Hey, no way. That was a touchdown. | 没门 刚才我达阵了 |
[01:32] | Of course it was. | 当然是了 |
[01:34] | Hey! | 你来了 |
[01:35] | Should I come back later, or– | 我要不过会儿再来吧 |
[01:37] | Nope, we were just, uh, cleaning. | 不用 我们在打扫卫生而已 |
[01:40] | Yeah, just dusting. | 对 在打扫 |
[01:41] | Why do you need a football to help you clean? | 你们用橄榄球打扫卫生吗 |
[01:42] | Ooh, busted. | 不好 露馅儿啦 |
[01:44] | Hey, my house. | 这可是我家 |
[01:45] | I decide who’s busted, all right? | 谁露馅儿我说了算 |
[01:48] | Oh, Ben, I’m sorry. | 本 抱歉 |
[01:50] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[01:52] | Give me a look. | 我来看看 |
[01:54] | Maybe it’s time G.I. Joe goes into retirement. | 可能我们的大兵是时候该退休了 |
[01:56] | – No! – Wait, wait, okay, okay. | -不 -等等 好吧 |
[01:58] | Um, listen, Gabby sees this kind of thing every day. | 听我说 加比天天都在治疗别人 |
[02:01] | If you guys can do the dishes, | 如果你们乖乖去洗碗 |
[02:03] | then she’ll get him back into fighting shape. | 她一定帮你们把他变回原来的样子 |
[02:05] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[02:22] | – Hey, excuse me. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 -有事吗 |
[02:24] | Weren’t you here before with Benny Severide? | 之前你在这里见了本尼·西弗莱德对吧 |
[02:27] | Uh, yeah, I was. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[02:28] | I-I just wanted to know if you were aware | 我只是想问问 你知不知道 |
[02:30] | that he has a wife and kids. | 他是有家室的人 |
[02:32] | Yeah, of course I do. I– who are you? | 我当然知道 你是谁 |
[02:35] | So it doesn’t bother you breaking up a family and– | 那你不在乎拆散别人的家庭… |
[02:37] | Wait, wait, wait, do you think I’m dating Benny? | 等等 等等 你以为我在跟本尼约会吗 |
[02:41] | To be generous, yeah. | 说实话 是的 |
[02:43] | I’m his daughter, Katie. | 我是他女儿 凯蒂 |
[02:53] | You three make quite a crew. | 你们三个还真玩得来啊 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:57] | Which reminds me… | 这提醒了我… |
[02:59] | a cabin on Lake Carroll, | 卡罗尔湖边的小屋 |
[03:02] | two days pulling largemouth out of crystal clear water. | 我们可以去清澈的水边钓两天黑鲈鱼 |
[03:05] | Oh, man, they’re going to love that. | 他们肯定会喜欢的 |
[03:07] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[03:09] | Yes, I will. | 是啊 我会喜欢的 |
[03:15] | Matt, I have some news. | 马特 我有事跟你说 |
[03:19] | Boys, I’m coming home. | 孩子们 我要回家了 |
[03:22] | – What, really? – Mom’s coming home! | -真的吗 -妈妈要回家了 |
[03:24] | Because of overcrowding, they’re letting me out early. | 监狱人太多了 他们要把我提前释放 |
[03:28] | I told you she’d come back. | 我就说她肯定会回来的 |
[03:29] | – Mom’s coming home! – Mom’s coming home! | -妈妈要回家了 -妈妈要回家了 |
[03:32] | Mom’s coming home! | 妈妈要回家了 |
[03:33] | Mom’s coming home! Whoo! | 妈妈要回家了 |
[03:35] | Mom’s coming home! Whoo! | 妈妈要回家了 |
[03:37] | I told you she’d come back. | 我告诉过你她会回来的 |
[03:40] | Mom’s coming home! | 妈妈要回家了 |
[03:50] | Your wife Beth came to see me. | 你妻子贝丝来找过我 |
[03:52] | Yeah, well, she’s got a flair for the dramatic, that woman. | 那女人就喜欢小题大做 |
[03:55] | Now you understand why it’s best I give her some space. | 现在你知道为什么我要跟她分开一段时间了吧 |
[03:58] | Always the martyr. | 总之不是你的错 |
[04:00] | Hold on, you don’t know the whole story. | 别这么想 你又不知道整件事的来龙去脉 |
[04:02] | And I never do. | 我永远都不知道 |
[04:03] | It’s like I didn’t know the story of my 21-year-old sister. | 就像我不知道我还有个21岁的妹妹 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I talked to her. | 我和她谈过了 |
[04:10] | 21 years old, which is exactly how long ago | 她21岁 你就是在21年前 |
[04:14] | you left me and mom to fend for ourselves. | 抛弃了我和妈妈 让我们自力更生 |
[04:16] | Tell me this. Do you even know who her mom is? | 告诉我 你知道她妈妈是谁吗 |
[04:19] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[04:20] | And have you been taking care of her all these years? | 那这么多年来 你照顾过她吗 |
[04:22] | How could I? I just met Katie when I got to town. | 我怎么照顾 我来这里才见到凯蒂 |
[04:26] | You’re unbelievable. | 你简直不可理喻 |
[04:28] | Yeah, well, alert the press. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[04:29] | I had some issues when I was younger. | 我年轻时是犯了很多错 |
[04:31] | But don’t forget, I’m coming out of a happy retirement | 但你别忘了 我放弃悠闲的退休生活 |
[04:34] | to save your dysfunctional firehouse. | 就是为了挽救你们那一塌糊涂的消防队 |
[04:35] | That’s an excuse! | 那纯粹是借口 |
[04:38] | You’re just running from another family, | 你只是想抛弃另一个家庭 |
[04:39] | leaving the kids with the bill. | 留下别的孤儿寡母无依无靠 |
[04:59] | Hey, Herrmann, lieutenant tests are coming up. | 赫尔曼 副队资格考试要到了 |
[05:02] | How many times you take that thing? | 你都考过几次了 |
[05:04] | Capp, really? | 卡普 别这样 |
[05:05] | You mean how many times did I fail it? | 你是说我失败了几次吗 |
[05:10] | The answer is three, but not since the ’90s. | 答案是三次 不过九十年代之后我就没考过 |
[05:12] | Five kids is all the aggravation that I need. | 五个孩子就够我忙活的了 |
[05:15] | I know my place. | 家人是第一位的 |
[05:17] | Hey, lady in the house. | 看看谁来啦 |
[05:20] | Mama! | 妈咪来啦 |
[05:21] | Oh, now here’s a sight I love to see. | 这才是我最想见到的 |
[05:24] | What, me or the groceries? | 你是说我 还是说吃的 |
[05:27] | There’s more in the car. | 车上还有很多 |
[05:29] | – You got it. – Hey, guys. | -这就去拿 -你们好 |
[05:30] | See you. | 回头见 |
[05:31] | Hey, baby, how are you? | 亲爱的 最近好吗 |
[05:34] | Wallace, hi. | 华莱士 你好 |
[05:37] | I will help with the rest of the groceries. | 我去帮忙拿车上的东西 |
[05:40] | Ah, Chief, you have a call. | 队长 有电话找你 |
[05:54] | I’m no foodie per se, | 虽然我对美食没啥研究 |
[05:55] | but having two Millses in the kitchen | 但有两个米尔斯家的人在厨房忙活 |
[05:57] | – bodes well for lunch, huh? – Hmm. | -说明午饭一定不错 对吧 -是啊 |
[06:01] | I thought McLeod burned all of our old logbooks | 我还以为麦克劳德把我们以前的工作日志 |
[06:03] | in the town square. | 都付之一炬了呢 |
[06:05] | What year you got there? | 这是哪一年的啊 |
[06:06] | ’85. | 85年的 |
[06:10] | I don’t suppose you’re just cruising memory lane. | 我想你应该不只是在回忆过去吧 |
[06:14] | Factory fire on Haskell, | 我想起了哈斯克尔的工厂大火 |
[06:17] | high heat, | 温度很高 |
[06:19] | asbestos falling like snow. | 石棉像雪花一样四处飘散 |
[06:23] | No masks back then. | 那时还没有防毒面具 |
[06:30] | Three of these men are dead. | 三个参与救火的人已经去世 |
[06:35] | Lung cancer. | 都死于肺癌 |
[06:51] | Hey, Severide, roll call’s in five minutes. | 西弗莱德 再过五分钟就点名了 |
[06:53] | Where’s Shay? | 夏伊去哪了 |
[06:55] | I don’t know, Dawson. I’m not her babysitter. | 我不知道 道森 我又不是她的保姆 |
[06:57] | Yeah, well, someone needs to be. | 是啊 总得有人是 |
[06:59] | Looks like the engine is losing water. | 看来好像引擎漏水了 |
[07:01] | A couple of seals are cracked. | 有几个地方漏了 |
[07:03] | We put in a request, | 我们交了申请 |
[07:04] | and the Wizard said it’s going to be a couple of weeks. | “奇才计划”说还得等几周才能受理 |
[07:08] | You sure we’ve got that long? | 我们能撑这么久吗 |
[07:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:12] | – I’m looking for Jeff Clarke. – Sure. | -我找杰夫·克拉克 -好的 |
[07:14] | – Who should I say is, uh– – His wife. | -你是哪位 -他的妻子 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:26] | – Something wrong? – Just slow down for a second. | -怎么回事 -别激动 |
[07:29] | I’m here in peace. | 我不是来闹的 |
[07:31] | – What do you want, Lisa? – To talk to you. | -你想干什么 丽莎 -和你谈谈 |
[07:34] | I’ve been going to a group. | 我参加了一个小组 |
[07:37] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[07:38] | It’s a place to hear other people’s stories, | 一群人聚集在一起交流经历 |
[07:41] | to connect and find out what’s going on in your head. | 相互敞开心扉 发现自己的真实想法 |
[07:45] | Here’s what’s going on inside my head. | 这是我的真实想法 |
[07:47] | A month after I got back, | 我回来才一个月 |
[07:49] | you were sleeping at your sister’s house. | 你就搬去了你姐姐家住 |
[07:52] | When I needed you most, you left. | 在我最需要你的时候 你却离开了 |
[07:54] | Jeff, you treated me like the day’s garbage. | 杰夫 你把我当成垃圾一样对待 |
[07:56] | Worse. | 甚至都不如 |
[07:58] | Is that what they tell you in that group? | 是那个小组的人这么告诉你的吗 |
[08:02] | You left me, Lisa. | 是你离开我的 丽莎 |
[08:04] | I did. | 没错 |
[08:06] | And I’m sorry, okay? | 但我很抱歉 |
[08:08] | I’m here to say I’m sorry. | 我就是来求你原谅的 |
[08:11] | Wish it was that easy. | 有这么简单就好了 |
[08:12] | It could be if you’d let it. | 如果你愿意 就很简单 |
[08:14] | Let’s just spend some time together. | 让我们多花点时间相处吧 |
[08:17] | I got to get back. | 我得回去工作了 |
[08:24] | Okay, see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[08:34] | Hey, look, before you start with the heavy breathing, I know. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[08:37] | I’m more than happy to get a reliever. | 要是你找人接替你 我很乐意 |
[08:38] | I’m good. I’m good. I just got a lot going on. | 我很好 我很好 我只是手头的事太多 |
[08:43] | Yeah, I see you got your hands full. | 是啊 你手上”东西”是不少 |
[09:00] | Hey. | 大家好 |
[09:03] | Our house has been under the microscope lately. | 最近 我们队被严密监视 |
[09:07] | Everyone in this room has handled the various intrusions | 这房间里的每个人 都如我所想 |
[09:10] | like the professionals I know you to be, | 以专业的态度通过了这些考验 |
[09:13] | And that is why 51 is still going strong. | 这也是为什么51号消防队仍屹立不倒 |
[09:20] | It’s your commitment to the house | 你们的恪尽职守 |
[09:22] | that allows me in good conscience | 让我能放下心来 |
[09:24] | to announce my retirement from the C.F.D. | 从芝加哥消防局退休 |
[09:38] | It’s been an honor to serve with every single one of you. | 能与各位共事 我感到十分荣幸 |
[09:48] | Chief… | 队长… |
[09:57] | Let’s go to work. | 开工了 |
[09:58] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[10:00] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 25号队长车 |
[10:03] | Railroad incident. South Homan and 75th. | 铁路事故 南霍曼大街与75大街交叉口 |
[10:19] | Did you know? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[10:22] | McLeod’s been pressuring him. | 麦克劳德向他施压了 |
[10:24] | We just got to get this call over with | 咱们先搞定这桩火情 |
[10:26] | and talk him out of it. | 再劝他留下 |
[10:27] | This will be quick. | 这次应该很快 |
[10:29] | 5 bucks says just another cell phone on the tracks. | 我出五块赌这次只是小事故 |
[10:31] | 50 says it’s not. | 我出五十 不是小事 |
[10:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:37] | Chief, I’m seeing multiple commuter cars derailed, | 队长 我看到多节车厢脱轨 |
[10:40] | at least a hundred fleeing passengers. | 至少有一百名乘客正在撤离 |
[10:41] | And several fires, including cars and a building. | 还有几处着火点 包括几辆汽车和一栋建筑 |
[10:45] | Did that train go into that building? | 那列火车开到房子里去了吗 |
[10:47] | We’re gonna need more alarms, Chief. | 我们需要增援 队长 |
[10:52] | 45 to main. | 45号呼叫总部 |
[10:53] | We got multiple commuter trains derailed | 多节车厢脱轨 |
[10:55] | and at least a hundred victims. | 死伤者至少一百人 |
[10:57] | I need a 2-11 alarm and an E.M.S plan 2, | 请求二级火警 二级医疗急救增援 |
[10:59] | the rail corridor on 75th. | 到75号大街铁轨附近 |
[11:00] | Chief, we’ll take the passenger car. | 队长 我们去处理客车 |
[11:03] | Recon the tanker and get a handle on the car fires. | 去查看一下罐车 然后处理起火汽车 |
[11:05] | – Copy that. – Shay, Dawson. | -收到 -夏伊 道森 |
[11:07] | – Yep, Chief. – Set up triage. | -到 队长 -进行伤情分类 |
[11:09] | – Call it as you see it. – you got it. | -分类要快 -明白 |
[11:12] | That thing just plowed right into us. | 那东西朝我们直直撞过来 |
[11:14] | – Come with me. – There’s more guys in the warehouse. | -跟我来 -仓库里还有人 |
[11:15] | Check the cars for victims. We got more in the warehouse. | 检查一下车里有没有人 仓库还有很多伤员 |
[11:17] | – Mills, grab the pipe. – Yep. | -米尔斯 拿水带 -好的 |
[11:23] | Liquid propane. Liquid propane, Chief. | 液态丙烷 是液态丙烷 队长 |
[11:27] | All companies be aware that the overturned tanker | 大家注意 翻倒的罐车里 |
[11:30] | is filled with propane. Work quickly, | 装满了丙烷 加快速度 |
[11:32] | and let’s get those people out of those train cars. | 把车厢里的人疏散出来 |
[11:35] | Help, please! | 救命 |
[11:39] | Let’s go. Get that plug open. | 开始吧 打开水枪 |
[11:41] | Engine 51, water’s flowing. | 51号水罐车 开始送水 |
[11:47] | Come on. Come on, come. | 快点 快点 |
[11:48] | – Where’s the water? – Pump’s not working. | -水在哪 -消防泵失灵了 |
[11:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:54] | All right. All right, here we go. | 好了 好了 可以了 |
[11:57] | Herrmann, water coming your way. | 赫尔曼 水送过去了 |
[11:59] | – It’s coming. – Here it comes. | -水来了 -来水了 |
[12:03] | Battalion 25, be advised closest units | 25号大队长 离你最近的消防队 |
[12:05] | are currently responding to a high-rise fire. | 正在扑救一起高楼火灾 |
[12:07] | Relief companies are en route from Battalion 32. | 32大队的增援正在前往途中 |
[12:10] | 32 is across town. | 32大队在城的另一头呢 |
[12:11] | Yeah, McLeod’s cutbacks at work. | 多谢麦克劳德的裁减计划 |
[12:17] | Clear! | 没人 |
[12:19] | This one’s empty too. | 这辆也没人 |
[12:21] | That propane tanker’s too close for comfort. | 那辆丙烷罐车离得太近了 |
[12:24] | Knock those fires down! | 控制住火势 |
[12:26] | Likely 30 people traped in here. | 有三十多个人困在车厢里 |
[12:29] | Sir, you’re hurt. | 先生 你受伤了 |
[12:32] | – Let’s get you out of here. – My daughter. | -先离开这里 -我女儿 |
[12:34] | She just went to the rear to get her backpack. | 她去后面拿背包了 |
[12:36] | If you didn’t see her inside, she’s on her way to triage. | 如果她没在里面 那就是去医疗站了 |
[12:39] | We’ll take you. | 我带你过去 |
[12:41] | All the doors are jammed. | 门都卡住了 |
[12:43] | Get ’em open. | 打开它们 |
[12:44] | Tony and I are gonna clear the warehouse. | 我和托尼去疏散仓库 |
[12:45] | – Tony! – All right. | -托尼 -好的 |
[12:58] | – Hello? – This way. | -有人吗 -这边走 |
[12:59] | Right there. | 就是那儿 |
[13:04] | Step back. We’re gonna get you out. | 后退 我们会救你们出来 |
[13:10] | – In here! Get us out! – Hang on, guys. | -在这儿 救救我们 -大家坚持住 |
[13:14] | We need more triage tags. | 我们需要更多伤情标签 |
[13:15] | We need more everything. | 我们什么都缺 |
[13:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:35] | There’s a– there’s more tags in the ambo. | 救护车里还有一些标签 |
[13:37] | I-I’m gonna get those. Finish bandaging her. | 我去拿 你来继续包扎一下 |
[13:42] | – Shay. – Dawson, leg wound. He’s losing blood. | -夏伊 -道森 腿伤 他正在流血 |
[13:45] | My daughter, Anna, is she here? | 我女儿 安娜 她在这儿吗 |
[13:47] | She’s ten, she’s wearing a striped sweater. | 她十岁 穿着条纹毛衣 |
[13:49] | No, sir, | 没见到 先生 |
[13:50] | but I’ll let you know as soon as we see her, all right? | 我们一找到她就马上通知你 好吗 |
[13:52] | – What’s your name? – Marcus. | -你叫什么名字 -马库斯 |
[13:54] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[13:55] | Marcus, there are a lot of others who are in worse shape. | 马库斯 其他人伤势更严重 |
[13:58] | Can you hang on? | 你能坚持一下吗 |
[13:59] | Find my daughter! | 找找我女儿吧 |
[14:00] | Striped sweater. | 条纹毛衣 |
[14:04] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:06] | What are the different colors for? | 这些不同颜色代表什么 |
[14:08] | Just be glad you’re not wearing a black one. | 你该庆幸没拿到黑色的 |
[14:16] | Remind me to thank this guy for topping off his tank. | 我真得谢谢这个把油箱加满的家伙 |
[14:20] | Just keep the wet stuff on the hot stuff. | 继续用冷水冲刷 |
[14:22] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:25] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:27] | Whoa, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[14:28] | All right, hey, stick with me. | 好了 没事的 跟我走 |
[14:32] | Here we go. Watch your step. | 这边走 小心脚下 |
[14:34] | – Take it easy. – Keep moving on. | -小心点 -别停下 |
[14:35] | Go! | 上 |
[14:37] | Careful, ma’am. Go slow, watch your step. | 小心点 女士 慢点走 注意脚下 |
[14:40] | Keep walking, keep moving. | 继续走 别停下来 |
[14:51] | Sir, what the hell are you doing? | 先生 你在做什么 |
[14:53] | Her eye. An epidermal hemorrhage | 看她的眼睛 表皮出血 |
[14:55] | is pushing on her brain. | 一直在给她的大脑施压 |
[14:57] | I have to release the pressure. | 我得帮她缓解一下颅压 |
[15:04] | A wine opener isn’t ideal, but when is life ideal, right? | 开瓶器虽不专业 救命更重要不是吗 |
[15:06] | She should be okay. | 她应该没事了 |
[15:08] | Thanks. You can exit the way we came in. | 谢谢 你可以从我们进来的方向出去 |
[15:11] | We’ll take it from here. | 这里由我们来接手 |
[15:12] | No, there are at least ten more back there. Let me help. | 不 这里还有十几名伤者 让我帮忙吧 |
[15:15] | I’ve got some medical experience. | 我有医疗经验 |
[15:17] | Obviously. What’s your name? | 没问题 请问您贵姓 |
[15:18] | Westin. | 韦斯汀 |
[15:19] | All right, Westin, I appreciate the hand. | 好的 韦斯汀 非常感谢你的帮忙 |
[15:21] | Capp, let this guy go first. | 卡普 让他先上 |
[15:24] | Typical, huh? | 一贯作风 |
[15:25] | We ask for more ambos and they send us police cars. | 我们呼叫救护车增援 他们派来了警车 |
[15:28] | – Mills, need a hand? – Yeah. | -米尔斯 要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[15:31] | I saw you signed up for another C.P.D. ride-along. | 我看到你又报名参加芝加哥警局巡逻了 |
[15:34] | Might as well get yourself fitted for a uniform. | 当警察可比这个轻松得多 |
[15:36] | Just help me get him to the tarp, man. | 帮我把他扶到油布那儿就好 伙计 |
[15:42] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[15:44] | She’s got a hole in her head. | 她头上有个洞 |
[15:46] | Red. Chief, we need some more hands here. | 挂红标签 队长 我们还需要增援 |
[15:48] | 25 to main, we can’t wait for those ambos. | 25号呼叫总部 我们来不及等那些救护车 |
[15:51] | Activate the Emergency Response Team from Lakeshore. | 请求派遣湖滨医院应急小队增援 |
[15:54] | Okay, there you go. Can you walk? | 好了 出来了 你还能走吗 |
[15:56] | – Come on. – You got him, Tone? | -过来 -你搞定了吗 托尼 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 搞定 |
[15:59] | Capp, there’s still two in the back. | 卡普 后面还有两个 |
[16:01] | All right, sir, you’re gonna have to keep pressure on it. | 先生 要压紧别松手 |
[16:03] | I’ll be right back. Westin… | 我马上就回来 韦斯汀… |
[16:05] | Hand me that strip of cloth over there. | 把那边那个布条递给我 |
[16:10] | It lets the paramedics know he’s got a tourniquet. | 这能让医护人员知道他缠着止血带 |
[16:14] | Here. Combat medic, huh? | 给 你是军医吧 |
[16:17] | You coming or going? | 你是要入伍还是退伍 |
[16:19] | Between. | 休假 |
[16:21] | Heading home for a week to see the family. | 回家一周探亲 |
[16:24] | What about you, marine? When did they cut you loose? | 你呢 海军陆战队的 什么时候退伍的 |
[16:28] | Hey, come on, man, I can smell jarhead a mile away. | 得了兄弟 一英里外我都能看出你的锅盖头 |
[16:31] | First Recon. | 第一侦察营 |
[16:32] | So basically you’re working on your golf game? | 所以你现在就专心修炼高尔夫球技喽 |
[16:35] | Brought my handicap down five strokes. | 我的差点已经降五杆了 |
[16:38] | – I’ll be right back. – Yes, sir. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[16:39] | – Okay. – Easy, all right. | -好的 -别紧张 |
[16:41] | Here. | 这里 |
[16:43] | Hey, Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[16:44] | – I told you to stay… – Anna’s not in triage. | -我不是跟你说待… -安娜不在医疗站 |
[16:46] | I won’t go back until I find her. | 我不找到她是不会回去的 |
[16:48] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[16:50] | You’re not gonna be much good on that leg. | 你这样腿是不会好的 |
[16:52] | She lost her mother to breast cancer last year. | 她妈妈去年因为乳腺癌去世了 |
[16:54] | She’s got to be so scared. | 她肯定很害怕 |
[16:57] | Are you a father, lieutenant? | 你有孩子吗 副队长 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:02] | So you know how I feel. | 那你应该明白我的心情 |
[17:05] | Where were you guys sitting? | 你们当时坐在哪儿 |
[17:09] | There. | 那里 |
[17:11] | All right, I’ll find her | 我会找到她的 |
[17:13] | as long as you don’t bleed out on me. | 在这之前你可不能把血给流干了 |
[17:14] | Back to triage. | 回医疗站去 |
[17:29] | Radio alarm, everyone. We got to get water on that tanker now! | 大家注意 马上给气罐浇水降温 |
[17:33] | Herrmann, you got this? | 赫尔曼 你行吗 |
[17:35] | Got it, lieutenant. | 没问题 副队 |
[17:36] | Let’s go, move those lines! | 我们上 把水带扯过去 |
[17:38] | Come on. Cool that propane! | 快 给丙烷气罐降温 |
[17:40] | Give me one line on the fire with two sheeting off the top. | 一根水带直接灭火 另外两根往罐顶上洒水降温 |
[17:43] | We got to keep this rig cool! | 不能让罐体温度升高 |
[17:49] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[17:52] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[17:54] | Severide, how many still trapped? | 西弗莱德 还有多少人困在里面 |
[17:57] | There’s less than ten still in the warehouse | 仓库里面不到十个 |
[17:59] | but a bunch more still in the passenger car. | 但客车里面还有十几个 |
[18:10] | Hey, sir, you need to get back in your car and drive away. | 先生 快回到车里面把车开走 |
[18:13] | It’s tempting, but you look to be about ten hands short | 我是该开走 不过看起来你至少 |
[18:15] | of what you need. | 还需要十个帮手 |
[18:19] | David Arata, Chief of Trauma Lakeshore. | 大卫·阿拉塔 湖滨医院创伤科主任 |
[18:22] | Okay, yeah, you’ll do. | 好的 你能帮上忙 |
[18:23] | What’s your head count? | 现在一共多少伤患 |
[18:25] | We’re at 30 so far, | 目前是30人 |
[18:27] | but we got more coming in. | 但是还有伤者不断送过来 |
[18:28] | Sir, move that man to the black tarp. | 警官 把那个人挪到黑区去吧 |
[18:31] | No, wait. We haven’t assessed him yet. | 等等 还没给他做检查呢 |
[18:32] | Unless you have plasma, which you don’t, he’s dead. | 除非你们能给他输血 否则他就死定了 |
[18:38] | I need any injured who can still walk to keep walking. | 所有能走的伤者 都站起来 |
[18:41] | We need space to work. | 我们需要空间来工作 |
[18:43] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[18:47] | Sheet off the top. | 从上面往下浇 |
[18:49] | Hit it from the other side! | 从另一边下手 |
[19:05] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[19:09] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么情况 |
[19:11] | The pressure relief valve’s venting. | 压力安全阀漏气了 |
[19:12] | Without it, this thing’s blowing sky high! | 导致压力不够 丙烷泄露 火势蔓延 |
[19:14] | You better get these attack lines back. | 别忙着灭火了 |
[19:16] | We’re going defensive! Go back. | 注意防御 往后撤 |
[19:19] | Come on! | 快走 |
[19:20] | Go! | 快走 |
[19:25] | Back here. Something’s wrong. | 这边 出状况了 |
[19:27] | He was wrapping my leg then he just fell back. | 他刚刚在给我包扎腿 忽然就倒了 |
[19:31] | Come on, Westin. | 韦斯汀 振作点 |
[19:36] | What’s wrong, marine? | 怎么了 陆战队的 |
[19:37] | You’ve never seen a little bruise before? | 以前没见过人身上有淤青吗 |
[19:40] | You, of all people, should know how serious this is. | 别人不知道 你也应该清楚情况有多严重 |
[19:42] | You, of all people, know that no army medic | 别人不知道 你也应该清楚 |
[19:44] | walks out on the wounded. | 军医绝不置伤者于不顾 |
[19:47] | Severide, help me out. | 西弗莱德 帮我一下 |
[19:51] | Okay, hold on. You’re gonna be okay. | 好了 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[19:55] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[19:57] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[19:59] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -那就好 |
[20:01] | Head down, task at hand. | 那就别看了 专心工作 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:15] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[20:19] | This candle ever gonna go out? | 这支大蜡烛得烧到什么时候啊 |
[20:21] | That propane’s got to go someplace. | 得把丙烷转移到其他地方 |
[20:23] | If it goes out, then we got to worry. | 要是泄露出来 我们就有麻烦了 |
[20:26] | Chief, pressure’s falling on the pumper. | 队长 水泵压力不足 |
[20:31] | – Floor it. – I think the seal’s going bad. | -压到最低档 -应该是密封出问题了 |
[20:35] | We’re losing pressure. | 彻底没有压力了 |
[20:40] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[20:42] | Seal’s just popped, so we’ve lost pressure. | 密封崩裂 水泵没压力了 |
[20:44] | Herrmann, set up an ariel pipe. | 赫尔曼 搭一个高空管道 |
[20:46] | We got to squeeze every drop of water onto that tanker | 要把每滴水都浇在那辆罐车上 |
[20:48] | or it’ll blow. | 不然会爆炸的 |
[20:49] | Got it, let’s go! Get out of here! | 知道了 快行动 离开这里 |
[20:51] | 25 to main, where’s that backup? | 25号询问总部 后援在哪里 |
[20:53] | Delay, 25. Still 15 minutes out. | 25号大队长 时间延误 仍有15分钟 |
[20:58] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[20:59] | Internal bleeding. I’m not sure how bad. | 内出血 具体情况不清楚 |
[21:01] | – Let me help. – I got it, Shay. | -我来帮忙 -我来吧 夏伊 |
[21:02] | Right here. Red. | 就放这里 红区 |
[21:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:09] | Black. We need the space. | 放黑区 腾出空间 |
[21:12] | No. Dawson. | 不 道森 |
[21:14] | You take care of him. | 好好照顾他 |
[21:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:18] | Red. | 放红区 |
[21:22] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:33] | No. | 不好 |
[21:36] | Hey, you can do this. | 你做得到的 |
[21:38] | Just get through the day, all right? | 撑过去就行了 好吗 |
[21:43] | Breathe in for me. | 深呼吸 |
[21:46] | Line’s charged. | 水带已经搭好 |
[21:48] | Here comes the water, Chief! | 水来了 队长 |
[21:51] | Let’s hope it lasts. | 但愿能撑久一点 |
[21:55] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[22:01] | Chief, we finished the primary search for warehouse workers. | 队长 仓库工人初步搜救完毕 |
[22:03] | – How many? – 22. | -一共多少人 -22个 |
[22:06] | There were 24 cars in the lot by my count. | 目测停车场有24辆车 |
[22:08] | Today’s payday. | 今天是发薪日 |
[22:09] | Our two bookkeepers use the back office. | 有两名会计在后勤办公室 |
[22:11] | Hey, Chief, there’s possibly two workers | 队长 后勤办公室里 |
[22:13] | still in the back office. | 可能还有两名员工 |
[22:14] | Mills, grab your irons. | 米尔斯 拿好工具 |
[22:18] | Let’s go, go! | 跟我走 快点 |
[22:25] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[22:26] | If you can hear me, call out! | 听得到的话 请大声呼救 |
[22:27] | Chief, warehouse guy said the bookkeepers | 队长 仓库员说会计办公室 |
[22:29] | work in the third office towards the back. | 在后面第三间 |
[22:41] | Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局 |
[22:43] | Call out if you can hear me. | 听到了请呼救 |
[22:47] | Up ahead on the left. | 前面左手边就是 |
[22:49] | Chief, wait! | 队长 等等 |
[22:57] | Mills? | 米尔斯 |
[22:58] | Yeah, here, here. | 这里 我在这里 |
[23:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah, yeah, I think so. | 我没事 应该没事 |
[23:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[23:09] | I’m good, I’m just– I’m just trapped. | 我也没事 就是 被卡住了 |
[23:12] | Me too. Um… | 我也是 |
[23:15] | Let me try and– ugh. | 我试试… |
[23:18] | No, no! | 别动 |
[23:20] | There could be a few tons above us. | 咱们上面可能有几吨的重物 |
[23:22] | Let’s just not push our luck, okay? | 不要冒险了 好吗 |
[23:27] | This is Boden. I’m with Mills. | 我是博登 我和米尔斯在一起 |
[23:29] | We’re in the north end of the warehouse. | 我们在仓库的北端 |
[23:30] | There’s been a collapse. | 这里发生了坍塌 |
[23:32] | On our way, Chief. | 马上过去 队长 |
[23:44] | That’s it on the water. | 水已经没了 |
[23:45] | Engine’s fried. Watch that tanker! | 发动机坏了 小心那个丙烷罐车 |
[23:55] | Hey, chief, the heat destroyed the pressure release valve. | 队长 高温损毁了压力释放阀 |
[23:58] | What do you want us to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[24:00] | The tanker’s gonna blow | 丙烷罐将会爆炸 |
[24:01] | and it’s gonna take the block with it. | 并摧毁附近整个区域 |
[24:10] | This is battalion 25 to all fire and police personnel. | 25大队的所有消防人员注意 |
[24:13] | Evacuate the area to a 1/4-mile perimeter. | 疏散人群到400米之外的区域 |
[24:17] | Repeat. Evacuate the area. | 重复一遍 疏散人群 |
[24:22] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna need confirmation | 我要确保 |
[24:30] | that all first responders have pulled back to a safe distance. | 所有急救人员都撤到安全距离之外 |
[24:42] | I got a job to finish. | 我的任务还没有完成 |
[24:45] | We’re on the tanker. | 我们去处理丙烷罐 |
[24:47] | Chief ain’t going out like this. | 队长不能就这样离我们而去 |
[24:48] | Let’s move. | 行动起来 |
[24:52] | All right everybody, let’s go. | 所有人注意 离开这里 |
[24:53] | People, if you can move, let’s do it. | 能行动的人都离开 |
[24:55] | We need to evacuate. | 我们要疏散人群 |
[24:57] | Sir, let’s go. | 先生 走吧 |
[24:59] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 |
[25:02] | Uh, negative on that confirmation, Chief. | 我们拒绝执行命令 队长 |
[25:05] | Herrmann, you listen to me– | 赫尔曼 你听我的… |
[25:07] | Chief, you know they aren’t going anywhere. | 队长 你知道他们是不会走的 |
[25:16] | – Hey, where’d you come from? – Back office. | -你们从哪里出来的 -后勤办公室 |
[25:19] | – How’d you get out? – Around back. | -你们怎么出来的 -从后面绕出来的 |
[25:20] | But everything came down right behind us. | 但我们出来后后面都塌了 |
[25:22] | Let’s go. | 我们进去 |
[25:28] | We got to release and divert the gas flow. | 我们需要释放并转移气流 |
[25:31] | Will that coupling fit one of our hoses? | 能匹配连上我们的水管吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah, let’s try it. | 我们试试 |
[25:35] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[25:47] | Anna, can you hear me? | 安娜 你能听到我说话吗 |
[25:58] | Hey, guys, secure the end of this hose. | 伙计们 固定水带的另一端 |
[26:00] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:02] | Let’s attach it to the track. | 我们把它栓到铁轨上 |
[26:05] | Move, guys. Let’s move. | 快点 大家快点 |
[26:06] | I need a chain. | 我需要一根链子 |
[26:10] | Coming in. | 来了 |
[26:16] | Hey, Westin? | 韦斯汀 |
[26:17] | Westin, stay with me. | 韦斯汀 醒醒 |
[26:19] | Stay with me, buddy. | 醒醒 伙计 |
[26:21] | We have more incoming. | 还会有更多受伤人员过来 |
[26:23] | You need to ration your supplies. | 你需要合理分配药品 |
[26:25] | His vitals are 80 over 50. He needs a second line. | 他的血压是80/50 他需要二线治疗 |
[26:28] | Hey, keep moving. | 去救别人吧 |
[26:32] | I’ll handle this one. | 他由我来处理 |
[26:54] | Well, I guess this isn’t a good time to ask | 我想这不是问你有没有 |
[26:56] | if you’re claustrophobic. | 幽闭恐惧症的好机会 |
[26:59] | I spent the better part of yesterday trapped in an M.R.I. | 我昨天大部分时间都在做核磁共振 |
[27:02] | All I could think of when I was in that machine | 我在那个机器里唯一想的就是 |
[27:04] | is what I was gonna do when I got out. | 我出去之后该干什么 |
[27:08] | This wasn’t on the list. | 这可不在预料之中 |
[27:13] | So you got your test results in? | 拿到检查结果了吗 |
[27:16] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:20] | Maybe it’s better I stay in here, not knowing. | 也许待在这里不知道结果会更好 |
[27:23] | But if the results are clear, and… | 可一旦结果出来了 那么… |
[27:25] | you have to retire. | 你就不得不退休了 |
[27:27] | Men who usually stay on the job longer than they should | 对工作该放手时不放手的人 |
[27:29] | live to regret that choice. | 通常会后悔以前的决定 |
[27:34] | You have any regrets? | 你后悔过吗 |
[27:42] | I’m done talking about me. | 我不想再谈论我了 |
[27:46] | Let’s talk about you and P.D. | 谈谈你和警局的事吧 |
[27:52] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[27:54] | – Oh, no. – I’m not giving up. | -不会吧 -我不会放弃的 |
[27:56] | Is there someplace else she could be? | 她有可能在别的地方吗 |
[27:59] | Our meal vouchers were in her backpack. | 她的书包里有我们的就餐券 |
[28:00] | She wanted to see if they were good for lunch. | 她想看看能不能用来吃午饭 |
[28:03] | Where do they sell food on the train? | 哪节车厢是卖食物的 |
[28:11] | I know you think that I walked into police academy | 我知道你觉得我进警察学校 |
[28:13] | because I got pushed over for Squad. | 是因为我在救援队受排挤 |
[28:17] | It’s not the reason why. | 这不是真正的原因 |
[28:21] | I wanted out because I found out about you and my mom. | 我想退出是因为我发现了你和我妈的事 |
[28:37] | Ah! Come on, quit lying around and get out of there | 快点 别躺着了 趁这里 |
[28:40] | before this whole thing blows to smithereens. | 还没被炸成碎片之前快点出来 |
[28:44] | Hose secure. | 水带已固定 |
[28:45] | Opening the valve. | 打开阀门 |
[28:48] | Coming out with the Chief and Mills. | 队长和米尔斯出来了 |
[28:58] | Severide, how’s that valve? | 西弗莱德 那个阀门怎么样了 |
[29:00] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[29:03] | Hey, I need a vice grips up here. | 我这里需要把虎钳夹 |
[29:06] | – Chief. – Go. | -队长 -去吧 |
[29:11] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[29:13] | Hurry. | 快点啊 |
[29:24] | Clear! | 可以了 |
[29:26] | Mills, how’s your arm? | 米尔斯 你扔得准吗 |
[29:49] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[29:54] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[29:57] | I need a backboard over here. | 我需要一副担架 |
[30:03] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[30:05] | My dad… | 我爸爸… |
[30:09] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等着你呢 |
[30:16] | Hey, hey, why aren’t you treating him? | 为什么你没有救治他 |
[30:19] | – What? – He saved lives in there, | -什么 -他在里面救了好几条人命 |
[30:20] | and you’re gonna let him die in the dirt? | 你就这么把他扔在地上等死吗 |
[30:24] | Even if I had an ambulance, | 就算我能把他送上救护车 |
[30:26] | he wouldn’t make it to the hospital alive. | 他也会死在去医院的路上 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:31] | Hey, Jarhead. | 过来 锅盖头 |
[30:38] | You get the rest? | 剩下的人都救出来了吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, man, I did. | 是的兄弟 都救出来了 |
[30:43] | Could have got you too if you’d told me earlier. | 如果你早点说 我也能把你救下来 |
[30:48] | And let you be the hero? | 然后你自己独享功劳吗 |
[30:56] | Go to hell. | 想得美 |
[31:12] | All passengers alive and dead have been accounted for. | 所有的伤者和死者人数都清点完毕了 |
[31:15] | You disobeyed orders. | 你没有服从命令撤离 |
[31:17] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:19] | I suppose you taught us that. | 我猜这是跟你学的 |
[31:22] | Chief, just know if it were up to me, | 队长 我知道如果压在下面的是我 |
[31:25] | you wouldn’t be going anywhere. | 你也不会袖手旁观的 |
[31:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:30] | Dawson, Shay, | 道森 夏伊 |
[31:33] | I remember you were doing rounds with | 我记得你们两个之前跟着 |
[31:34] | Hallie Thomas over at Lakeshore, right? | 海莉·托马斯在湖滨医院轮班 对吗 |
[31:37] | Designs on being a surgeon? | 想要当外科医生 |
[31:38] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 是的 |
[31:39] | You were extraordinary today, | 你们今天表现得很优秀 |
[31:41] | both of you. | 两个都是 |
[31:43] | Call me anytime. | 随时联系我 |
[31:44] | I’m always willing to help out good people. | 我很愿意助好苗子一臂之力 |
[32:05] | I understand you had quite a day today. | 我明白你今天的确过得惊心动魄 |
[32:08] | It’s calls like that that reflect very well on this house. | 这场救援很好地反映了你们消防队的问题 |
[32:11] | I don’t give a damn how it reflects. | 我他妈才不管这反映了什么 |
[32:16] | We can’t operate without the support that we need. | 我们要有增援才行 |
[32:19] | But you did today, didn’t you? | 但你们今天还是做到了 不是吗 |
[32:23] | You worked with what you had, and you saved lives. | 你们靠着自己也做到了 救了很多条人命 |
[32:27] | So whether you like it or not, Chief, the system works. | 所以无论队长您喜欢与否 这系统还是有用的 |
[32:34] | But that’s not your problem anymore. | 不过那已经不再是您的问题了 |
[32:37] | This is for your exit interview tomorrow. | 这张表是明天的离职谈话要用的 |
[32:39] | Please fill it out and remember to bring your badge. | 请填好它 不要忘了带上自己的徽章 |
[33:13] | I actually missed this place. | 我还真的挺想念这里 |
[33:16] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[33:20] | Why didn’t you call? I would have picked you up. | 怎么不打电话告诉我呢 我好去接你 |
[33:22] | I wasn’t gonna stay there a minute longer than necessary. | 我可不想在那里再多待半分钟了 |
[33:26] | I was hoping I could get the keys | 我想来找你拿家里的钥匙 |
[33:28] | so I can be there when the boys wake up. | 这样孩子们醒来就能看到我了 |
[33:30] | Sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[33:34] | They are going to lose their minds when they see you. | 他们看到你肯定都要疯了 |
[33:40] | Matt, this whole thing… | 马特 这所有的一切… |
[33:43] | has made me realize | 让我意识到 |
[33:45] | I need to make some changes in my life. | 我的人生需要一些改变 |
[33:49] | Whatever you need. | 我随时效劳 |
[33:50] | I know that. I do. | 我知道 |
[33:54] | But I also know that when I wake up tomorrow, | 但我也知道当我明早醒来 |
[33:59] | everything I see, everywhere I go, | 不论看到什么 不论去哪里 |
[34:02] | will remind me of losing Andy and Jen. | 都会让我想起我失去了安迪和简 |
[34:08] | I’ve got this old friend in Florida. | 我在弗罗里达有位老朋友 |
[34:11] | She owns an apartment building and needs a manager. | 她有栋公寓大楼 需要一名管理员 |
[34:14] | It’s rent free, and it’s a steady job. | 房租全免 而且工作稳定 |
[34:16] | Heather… | 希瑟… |
[34:19] | take a little time. | 再等等好吗 |
[34:20] | I’ve cleared it with the probation department. | 我已经和缓刑部门说好了 |
[34:33] | Hey, Shay. Can you give me a minute? | 夏伊 能给我一分钟时间吗 |
[34:35] | We really need to talk. | 我们真的得谈谈了 |
[34:37] | Not now, I’m– I’m fine. | 现在不行 我…我很好 |
[34:47] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[34:51] | Lover’s quarrel? | 跟小情人吵架了吗 |
[34:52] | Ugh, just go. | 没什么 开车吧 |
[35:12] | Mr. Boden, this is Dr. Kerry. | 博登先生 我是凯瑞医生 |
[35:15] | Your test results came back negative. | 你的检查结果呈阴性 |
[35:17] | I’d still like to get you tested every year, | 我还是希望你每年都能来检查一次 |
[35:19] | but there’s no reason you shouldn’t get out and celebrate. | 但是你没有理由不去好好庆祝一下 |
[35:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[35:30] | You sure picked a hell of a call to go out on. | 这通电话真的值得庆祝啊 |
[35:32] | Sure did. | 是啊 |
[35:35] | Peter… | 彼得… |
[35:37] | we should talk. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[35:38] | Before… | 以前… |
[35:42] | I was so mad at you, I could barely look at you. | 我非常生气 都不想看到你 |
[35:46] | And day after day I’ve watched you | 但日复一日 我看到你 |
[35:49] | put yourself on the line for this house, | 为了消防队 为了我 |
[35:52] | for me. | 奋不顾身 |
[35:58] | And now you’re leaving, and… | 而现在你要离开了 |
[36:02] | I realize what a waste of time it was to be so mad. | 我才意识到对你生气毫无意义 |
[36:08] | I regret that, | 我很后悔 |
[36:10] | and I wish I had that time back. | 我希望时光可以倒流 |
[36:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:41] | Let’s face it, when it comes to women I’m a world class screw-up. | 说实话 在女人这方面我总是搞砸 |
[36:45] | Something goes wrong for me, | 我自己有问题 |
[36:46] | and I make sure I scorch the earth as I leave town. | 却把大家都拉下水 |
[36:49] | I did that to your mother. | 我这样对你妈妈 |
[36:51] | I did it to Katie’s mom. | 以及凯蒂的妈妈 |
[36:54] | And now I’m doing it again to Beth. | 现在我又这样对贝丝 |
[36:58] | She’s probably gonna divorce me, | 她很可能会跟我离婚 |
[37:00] | but at least I can be around for the boys. | 但至少我还能陪着儿子们 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry I wasn’t around for you. | 我很抱歉没有陪你长大 |
[37:09] | Anyway, they got soccer, so… | 说起来 他们有球赛 所以… |
[37:12] | if I hit the road now, I should be able to make the game. | 如果我现在上路 应该还能赶上 |
[37:16] | That’s good. | 好的 |
[37:18] | Good. | 好的 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:23] | Do me a favor, will you? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[37:25] | Would you tell Wally, Chief Boden, | 你告诉华利 博登队长 |
[37:28] | that… 51 is his house. | 51号消防队是他的 |
[37:38] | Oh, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[37:40] | Your sister Katie… | 你的妹妹凯蒂 |
[37:42] | I haven’t spent much time with her, but… | 我跟她相处不多 |
[37:46] | she seems like a nice person. | 但她看起来人不错 |
[37:50] | No promises. | 我不能保证什么 |
[37:53] | I’ll see you, Kelly. | 再见了 凯利 |
[38:01] | It’s difficult for me to accept | 我很难接受 |
[38:02] | that the department I’ve always known is changing. | 这个我了解的消防队正在改变 |
[38:07] | That makes me somewhat of a dinosaur. | 这让我看起来就像一只恐龙 |
[38:10] | But as difficult as those changes are… | 尽管这些变革很难接受 |
[38:15] | letting go of a lifetime’s work, that isn’t easy. | 要我放弃一生的事业 这并不容易 |
[38:22] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:32] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:37] | There isn’t a single man I’ve served with | 任何一个与我共事的人 |
[38:39] | who hasn’t been brought to his knees | 都曾因目睹惨剧 |
[38:40] | because of what he’s seen on the job. | 而被工作打倒 |
[38:42] | Different endeavors in life change people. | 磨难会改变一个人 |
[38:48] | Only the strongest are up for that. | 只有最强的人才能生存 |
[38:52] | What makes them exceptional? | 为什么只有他们呢 |
[38:55] | No matter how hard they fall, | 因为不管遇到多大的困境 |
[38:57] | they never give up when there’s something worth fighting for. | 他们都不会放弃自己奋斗的目标 |
[39:00] | You’d make a great lieutenant. | 你会成为一个优秀的副队的 |
[39:03] | Yeah, I don’t know if I can handle waiting by the mailbox | 我不知道自己还能不能承受在邮箱旁 |
[39:06] | for another rejection letter. | 等着另一封拒绝信了 |
[39:08] | I’m pretty sure it’d come by email nowadays. | 我很确定现在人们发的是电邮 |
[39:10] | Yeah, thanks so much, sweetie. | 好吧 谢了哈 亲爱的 |
[39:14] | When I was buried under two tons of rubble, | 我被埋在两吨重的瓦砾之下 |
[39:18] | my men risked their lives to pull me out. | 而我的手下却不顾性命地拉我出来 |
[39:21] | Even an extinct old dinosaur like me. | 即使我只是个快灭绝的老恐龙 |
[39:39] | So to think about saddling them with a broken system | 所以一想到这个崩坏的体制 |
[39:42] | that strips away the essentials | 没有最基本的保障 |
[39:43] | so they can barely do their job, | 让他们几乎无法工作 |
[39:47] | a broken system that might keep one of my men and women | 这个崩坏的体制也许会害我的队员 |
[39:49] | from going home to their families, | 无法与家人团聚 |
[39:51] | I will not… allow that. | 我不能允许这种事发生 |
[39:55] | And I don’t give a damn. | 而且我什么也不在乎 |
[39:57] | I will have no regrets. | 我绝不后悔 |
[40:01] | You… | 你 |
[40:03] | are not taking my house. | 别想夺走我的消防队 |
[40:06] | Not without a fight. | 我会抗争到底 |
[40:23] | Do me a favor and take care of your mom and brother, okay? | 帮我照顾好你妈妈和弟弟 好吗 |
[40:29] | You know… | 你知道 |
[40:34] | your dad always used to tell me | 你爸爸以前总对我说 |
[40:36] | that we didn’t become men until we got our badges. | 没有徽章的男人不算男人 |
[40:40] | His original badge will always hang on the academy wall, | 他真正的徽章挂在学院纪念墙上 |
[40:44] | but… made this one for you. | 但是 我为你做了这个 |
[40:48] | Is this his number? | 这是他的徽号吗 |
[40:51] | I was in line right after him, | 我跟他一起加入的消防队 |
[40:53] | so our badges are only one number apart, see? | 所以我们的徽章是连号 看到了吗 |
[41:00] | Can I keep yours too? | 我能也留下你的吗 |
[41:06] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[41:21] | This is for you so you don’t forget us. | 这个给你 这样你就不会忘记我们 |
[41:31] | Not a chance. | 永远不会 |