时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Evening. | 晚上好啊 |
[00:02] | Been slow the last few weeks. | 过去几周生意不景气 |
[00:05] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Come up short again, | 如果再交不齐 |
[00:08] | and you’ll be serving beer out of a tent. | 你们就他妈支个棚子卖酒去吧 |
[00:10] | If Arthur finds out I’m a cop, | 要是亚瑟发现我是警察 |
[00:11] | then I’m a dead cop. | 那我就死定了 |
[00:13] | Can I come back to the firehouse? | 我还能去消防局吗 |
[00:16] | Anytime you want. | 随时都欢迎 |
[00:17] | Maybe there’s a way to get her into a minimum-security facility. | 也许有办法 将她转到相对宽松一点的地方 |
[00:20] | Let me make some calls. | 我来联系一下 |
[00:21] | I have some friends at the State’s Attorney’s Office. | 我有朋友在州检察官办公室工作 |
[00:23] | The official Randall Mcholland for union president campaign poster. | 兰迪·麦考兰的 工会主席正式竞选海报 |
[00:27] | We’re taking Sullivan down. | 我们去打败沙利文 |
[00:30] | Why don’t we clear the air, Shay? | 我们把话说开了好吗 夏伊 |
[00:31] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[00:32] | Well, there is if you’re still pissed at me. | 可你还在生我的气 |
[00:34] | How’d you get mixed up with these gossipy bitches? | 你怎么和那些八卦的贱人混一起了 |
[00:38] | The State believes that Firehouse 51 is worth saving. | 州政府觉得应该保留51号消防队 |
[00:42] | It’s your leadership that we’re unhappy with. | 我们不满意的是你的领导能力 |
[00:45] | Do whatever it takes to save 51. | 无论付出什么代价 我都要挽救它 |
[00:47] | My resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[00:48] | I’m taking over 51. | 我要接管51号消防队 |
[01:03] | This thing’s broke. | 这破玩意儿坏了 |
[01:05] | What? Hey. | 什么 住手 |
[01:06] | That’s not helping. | 你这样又没用 |
[01:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:10] | Someone doesn’t know how to make coffee. | 有人不知道怎么煮咖啡 |
[01:14] | Guys, does anybody have any advil on them? | 大家谁有止痛药吗 |
[01:16] | Man, you got to have something better than Munter’s Brown Roast. | 你们除了蒙特烘焙咖啡 还有更好点的吗 |
[01:19] | – Yeah, we got Starbucks. – Where? | -有啊 还有星巴克 -在哪里 |
[01:21] | About two blocks down on the north side of the street. | 大约走两个街区 大街北面就有 |
[01:29] | I’m going running. | 我要去跑步了 |
[01:40] | – Kelly? – Yeah? | -凯利 -什么事 |
[01:42] | I don’t know if you remember– I’m Beth… | 不知道你记不记得我 我是贝丝 |
[01:45] | Benny’s wife. | 本尼的妻子 |
[01:46] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[01:49] | I know Benny’s been hanging out with you. | 我知道本尼最近常跟你在一起 |
[01:52] | And he won’t return my phone calls. | 而且他不回我电话 |
[01:55] | The boys miss him. | 孩子们很想他 |
[01:57] | They need to see their father. | 他们需要见他们的父亲 |
[01:59] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点不明白 |
[02:00] | He told me he was going back to Kenosha every weekend. | 他跟我说每周末都会回基诺沙 |
[02:03] | He hasn’t been home in months. | 他已经好几个月没回家了 |
[02:08] | Look, I’m sorry to dump all this on you. | 我很抱歉因为这件事来找你 |
[02:11] | No, it’s– it’s– it’s– I’ll– | 不用 这个…我…. |
[02:14] | I’ll talk to him. | 我回头会跟他说的 |
[02:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | Hey, chief. It’s Kelly. | 队长 我是凯利 |
[02:33] | Listen, I got to stop by O.F.I. and see my old man. | 我要去火灾调查办公室一趟找我老爸 |
[02:35] | I might be a few minutes late to shift. | 可能上班会迟几分钟 |
[02:37] | Anyway, I’ll explain everything to you when I get there. | 总之 我到了之后 会跟你解释清楚的 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry about this. Have Clarke cover for me. | 不好意思 先让克拉克顶一会儿吧 |
[02:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Right. So I will need your signature just here | 好 你需要在这里签字 |
[03:10] | and one more just here. | 还有这里 |
[03:16] | I need to be assured that this means that 51 is safe. | 我需要确定这样做能保住51号消防队 |
[03:21] | Yes, it does. | 会的 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:35] | You’re doing the right thing, chief. | 你做得对 队长 |
[03:36] | Now, I figure it’ll take a few weeks to put it all together. | 还需要几周时间 才能把手续办下来 |
[03:40] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[03:41] | In the meantime, I would appreciate it | 期间 我希望你能 |
[03:42] | if you would help us make this transition as efficient as possible. | 帮助我们 尽量高效地完成交接工作 |
[03:46] | I’ll help any way I can. | 我会尽力的 |
[03:51] | You’re gonna walk away with a very nice pension. | 你会拿到一笔很丰厚的赔偿金 |
[04:33] | Whoa– what– | 搞什么 |
[04:40] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[05:07] | Hey, brother. What’s your name? | 孩子 你叫什么名字 |
[05:09] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[05:09] | Nathan, I need you to close your eyes | 内森 我需要你闭上眼睛 |
[05:11] | and cover your face. Can you do that for me? | 捂住脸 能做到吗 |
[05:18] | You can open your eyes now, Nathan. | 现在可以睁开眼了 内森 |
[05:23] | – Can you wiggle your toes? – I think so, yeah. | -脚趾可以动吗 -应该可以 |
[05:25] | – Good, good, good. – But my arm– | -好 很好 -但我的胳膊 |
[05:28] | Listen, just stay tough for me, okay? | 挺住 坚持一会儿 |
[05:31] | All right, hold on. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 好 等一等 我马上救你出去 |
[05:34] | Come on. Good girl. | 来 乖 |
[05:37] | Good morning, lieutenant. | 早上好 副队 |
[05:38] | That was Lasky down at headquarters. | 在总部的拉斯基说 |
[05:39] | It looks like McLeod is making her final decision today | 今天麦克劳德好像要作出最终决定 |
[05:42] | about which house she’s gonna close next. | 决定她接下来要关闭哪支消防队 |
[05:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:44] | He thinks it’s between us and Firehouse 17. | 他觉得要么是我们 要么是17号消防队 |
[05:46] | Oh, man. | 真倒霉 |
[05:49] | This has got to be weighing pretty heavy on the chief. | 队长肯定压力很大 |
[05:51] | I just wanted to remind everyone, | 我想提醒一下各位 |
[05:52] | today is election day for the union presidency. | 今天是工会会长的选举日 |
[05:55] | Polls will be open all evening starting at 5:00 P.M., | 从下午五点开始开放投票 一直持续到夜里 |
[05:58] | so I urge you all to exercise your right to vote, | 我希望大家都行使投票的权力 |
[06:01] | unless you plan on voting for Greg Sullivan, | 除非你们打算投给格雷格·沙利文 |
[06:03] | in which case, forget what I just said. | 如果是那样 就忘了我的话吧 |
[06:08] | Listen, Otis and I have been going over this | 奥蒂斯和我考虑这件事 |
[06:11] | and going over this, | 考虑了很久 |
[06:12] | and we think that we need to involve the cops at this point, | 我们觉得现在该找警察了 |
[06:15] | you know, in an official capacity. | 让官方介入解决 |
[06:17] | I told you guys I’d take care of it. | 我告诉过你们 我会处理好的 |
[06:18] | – Antonio is– – Okay, no offense, | -安东尼奥在… -无意冒犯 |
[06:19] | but I feel like we need to go beyond Antonio at this point. | 但我觉得现在我们得越过安东尼奥了 |
[06:22] | Reach out to the higher-ups, | 去找高层 |
[06:24] | get somebody with a little bit more juice. | 找权力更大的人 |
[06:26] | I think maybe you guys just might be overreacting a tiny bit. | 我觉得你们有点反应过度了 |
[06:29] | If we just stick to the plan and pay what he wants– | 如果我们坚持计划 付给他想要的… |
[06:30] | Overreacting? | 反应过度 |
[06:32] | Did you have something in your eye, | 你是眼睛被蒙住了 |
[06:33] | or did you see Game Day explode into smithereens? | 还是你看见了运动日酒吧炸成碎片 |
[06:37] | Listen, if Arthur’s willing to go that far with them, | 如果亚瑟乐意把事情闹那么大 |
[06:39] | you don’t think he would do the same to Molly’s? | 你不觉得他也会炸掉莫利酒吧吗 |
[06:42] | Has anyone seen Severide? | 有人看见西弗莱德了吗 |
[06:44] | – No. – Nope. | -没 -没有 |
[06:45] | So messed up. I had to take the bus here. | 搞什么 害我得坐公交来上班 |
[06:48] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:51] | – I can’t! – Pull! | -我做不到 -快拉 |
[06:52] | I can–stop! Stop! My leg! | 我做不到 停下来 我的腿啊 |
[06:54] | – I can’t! – Okay. | -我做不到 -好 |
[06:55] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[06:57] | All right. | 没事 |
[07:01] | All right, okay. | 没事 |
[07:03] | Let’s take a look at this arm. | 来看看你的手臂 |
[07:08] | Nathan, I’m not gonna be able to get you out | 内森 如果我不用力把这个拉出来 |
[07:10] | unless I try and pull this out. | 就没法救你出来 |
[07:11] | It’s gonna be just like ripping a band-aid off, okay? | 这就像扯掉创可贴的感觉 好吗 |
[07:13] | It’s gonna hurt at first, and then it’ll feel much better. | 一开始会很疼 后面就好多了 |
[07:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:25] | All right– okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:27] | Damn it. Damn it. | 该死 该死 |
[07:29] | I think the rebar nicked an artery in your arm. | 钢筋刺穿了你手臂上的动脉 |
[07:31] | Listen, bud, I got to do something | 听着 我得尽量 |
[07:32] | to get this bleeding under control. | 控制出血 |
[07:34] | You got to stay tough for me, okay? | 你坚强点 好吗 |
[07:35] | I gotta pinch off this artery. | 我要捏紧这根动脉 |
[07:44] | Okay. I-I got it. | 好 好了 |
[07:45] | All right, there we go. It’s done. | 行了 找到了 搞定了 |
[07:46] | It’s done. It’s done. There we go. | 搞定了 搞定了 行了 |
[07:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:52] | Somebody help us! | 来人救救我们 |
[07:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:59] | Hey, there he is. | 他来了 |
[08:01] | How you feeling champ, huh? | 冠军 感觉如何 |
[08:02] | – Okay, okay. – Okay, all right. | -好了 行了 -好吧 |
[08:04] | I was just trying to be supportive. | 我只是表示支持 |
[08:05] | I know. I’m just– | 我知道 我只是 |
[08:06] | I’m nervous about this debate. | 这次辩论 我很紧张 |
[08:08] | There’s not, like, a chance | 听辩论的人 |
[08:09] | that more than five people are ever gonna hear this thing. | 总共不会超过五个 |
[08:11] | I’ll have you know that more than 600 firefighters | 我告诉你 超过六百个消防员 |
[08:14] | have preregistered to hear this debate. | 都预先登记来听这场辩论 |
[08:16] | That is the biggest audience I’ve ever had. | 我从没有过这么多的观众 |
[08:19] | Okay. Hey, that’s great. | 好吧 太棒了 |
[08:21] | – Just be yourself. – Be better than yourself. | -做自己就好 -要做得更好 |
[08:26] | I’ve got some great news. | 我有个好消息 |
[08:27] | Let’s hear it. | 说吧 |
[08:29] | I just found out a little something interesting about Sullivan. | 我刚发现了 关于沙利文的一件趣事 |
[08:32] | His ex-wife is taking him to family court | 他的前妻把他告上了家事法庭 |
[08:34] | for failure to pay his child support. | 因为他没付子女抚养费 |
[08:36] | Bam! | 太棒 |
[08:38] | And it isn’t the first time. | 而且这不是第一次了 |
[08:39] | – Are you serious? – Mm-hmm. | -你是说真的吗 -是啊 |
[08:40] | We got to hit him with this hard, Randy. | 我们得给他迎面一击啊 兰迪 |
[08:43] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[08:45] | Randy, I know you’re all about maintaining | 兰迪 我知道你一心想 |
[08:47] | your integrity throughout this process, but trust me, | 在竞选过程中保持正直 但相信我 |
[08:49] | we’ve got to hit him with everything we’ve got. | 我们必须利用一切信息来打击他 |
[08:53] | She’s got a point, buddy. | 她说得有道理 哥们 |
[09:07] | – Yeah? – Detective Helling– | -什么事 -海灵警探 |
[09:08] | Area North. | 北区的 |
[09:10] | How can I help you? | 有事儿吗 |
[09:11] | I need to have a word with a few of your firefighters. | 我想跟你们的几位队员谈谈 |
[09:15] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[09:17] | Wait. So you’re saying we’re suspects in this? | 等等 你的意思是我们是这件事的嫌犯么 |
[09:20] | – Unbelievable. – Is it? | -太扯淡了 -不是吗 |
[09:22] | An old bar goes up in flames, | 一间老酒吧遭了火灾 |
[09:24] | You three buy the place at a great discount, | 然后你们仨低价收购了它 |
[09:26] | I’m sure, fix it up. | 重新装修了一下 |
[09:27] | Then Game Day comes along. | 游戏日开张后 |
[09:28] | Suddenly, business ain’t so good. | 你们的生意忽然就冷清了 |
[09:30] | They call the cops on you. | 他们叫条子来找你们的事儿 |
[09:32] | You call the fire marshal on them. | 你们就去放火 |
[09:33] | That’s what we call an escalation. | 这就叫事态升级 |
[09:35] | – From there– – Did we have a professional | -从那… -你若问我们有没有 |
[09:37] | rivalry with Game Day? Absolutely. | 和游戏日竞争 那当然有 |
[09:39] | But would we ever consider in a million years torching the place? | 但你若问我 我们有没有想过 放火烧掉那个地方 |
[09:42] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不可能 |
[09:43] | We’re good “Salt of the earth” people. | 我们可都是优秀公民啊 |
[09:45] | – You ask anyone. – Okay. | -你出去打听看看 -好吧 |
[09:46] | Just wanted to let you know where we stand. | 现在只是让你们了解下目前的情况 |
[09:48] | I’ll come back with some follow-up questions | 我要是还有疑问 |
[09:49] | if I have any. | 还会再回来的 |
[09:56] | Hey, Clarke, have you seen Severide? | 克拉克 你看到西弗莱德了吗 |
[09:58] | Chief said he had some family business and to cover for him. | 队长说他家有事 叫我顶他一会儿 |
[10:08] | So I talked to my friend. | 我和我朋友说了 |
[10:09] | He said he’s reviewing heather Darden’s case personally. | 他说他会亲自 复审一下希瑟·达登的案子 |
[10:12] | He said minimum security’s a real possibility. | 他说要转到最低戒备监狱是很有希望的 |
[10:15] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:16] | – Mm, no worries. – All right. | -别担心 -好的 |
[10:19] | Hey, buddy. | 来了啊 |
[10:22] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[10:23] | – Ready to do a shift? – Are you sure that’s okay? | -准备好开工了吗 -你确定那样可以吗 |
[10:26] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[10:27] | We’re lucky to have you. | 我们很高兴你能来 |
[10:28] | Somebody blow the bells. We got a V.I.P here. | 谁去把大伙都叫过来 贵客上门啦 |
[10:38] | Before you say anything, | 在你说话之前 |
[10:39] | – you’re not suspects, okay? – Oh, no? | -我得说 你们不是嫌犯 -是吗 |
[10:41] | ‘Cause someone forgot to tell that to Detective Helling. | 你竟然没和海灵警探说清这一点 |
[10:42] | He thinks we burnt down the competition. | 他以为是我们烧了竞争对手的酒吧 |
[10:43] | I’ll make sure he’s set straight. | 我会去解释清楚的 |
[10:46] | I’m on this, Gabby. | 我正解决这事呢 加比 |
[10:47] | Yeah, tell that to Game Day. | 别跟我解释 |
[10:48] | I was with Arthur when Game Day went up. | 游戏日着火的时候我和亚瑟在一起 |
[10:51] | Now, whether he gave that order ahead of time, | 不管是不是他提前下的命令 |
[10:52] | I don’t know– I didn’t see it. | 我不知道 我没看见 |
[10:55] | We are so close here. | 我们就差一点了 |
[11:00] | I just need him provoked. | 我只是需要激怒他 |
[11:04] | What– what are you asking? | 你…你到底想说什么 |
[11:06] | The next time he comes to collect, | 下次他来催债的时候 |
[11:09] | Tell him no dice. | 告诉他没门 |
[11:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[11:14] | Just tell him no dice. | 你告诉他没门就是了 |
[11:21] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你明白自己在干什么 |
[11:27] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[11:28] | – Is this where you sleep? – Sometimes, yeah. | -这就是你睡觉的地方吗 -偶尔在这睡 |
[11:30] | He’s the lucky one. | 他还好啦 |
[11:31] | I got to sleep out here with the riff-raff. | 我都是跟那帮抠脚大汉睡在外面 |
[11:33] | You should try catching a couple of winks next to Mouch. | 你应该试试到穆奇身边打个盹儿 |
[11:36] | It’s like the foghorns of Bar Harbor all going off– | 那呼噜声 简直就像巴尔港的雾号齐鸣… |
[11:39] | – 71, Squad 3… – Catch you later, kid. | -71号云梯车 3号抢险车 -回头见 小鬼 |
[11:42] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:42] | We’ll do something fun when I get back, I promise. | 我回来后再带你玩 |
[11:56] | Please, my wife! | 快救救我老婆 |
[12:02] | You got to help her! | 你们一定要救她啊 |
[12:03] | We just need you to back up so we can do our work, okay? | 你退后点 让我们来就行 |
[12:19] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[12:20] | She won’t be for long if that steel moves. | 如果不把钢板挪开 她坚持不了多久的 |
[12:22] | It’s like a house of cards. | 钢板位置不稳定 |
[12:24] | The bike is the only thing stopping it from crushing her. | 纯粹靠自行车挡着 |
[12:26] | We got to stabilize this truck. | 我们得稳住这辆卡车 |
[12:27] | – Can’t move an inch. – Got it. | -一定不能移动 -明白 |
[12:29] | Mouch, chalk the wheels. | 穆奇 固定住车轮 |
[12:30] | Otis, kill the engine. | 奥蒂斯 把车熄火 |
[12:31] | Capp, bring the jaws. Tony, I need some cribbing. | 卡普 把虎钳拿来 托尼 你去拿垫块 |
[12:33] | Herrmann, I need that other set of jaws. | 赫尔曼 我还要一套虎钳 |
[12:35] | On it! | 马上 |
[12:37] | Hey, let’s take a look at you. | 我们先给你检查一下 |
[12:38] | Come on. | 来 |
[12:50] | Okay, that should hold it in one piece. | 好了 现在应该可以了 |
[13:00] | Hop in, Capp. | 来吧 卡普 |
[13:01] | Go nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[13:02] | Mind her head. | 小心她的头 |
[13:12] | Now! Now! Slide. | 趁现在 快把她挪出来 |
[13:15] | It’s going, it’s going! | 不行了 坚持不住了 |
[13:21] | Okay. On my count. | 好 我数三下 |
[13:23] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:32] | Wow. Right? | 真险啊 |
[13:43] | Hey, Nathan, do– do you got a phone? | 内森 你有手机吗 |
[13:46] | It’s in my backpack. | 在我的书包里 |
[13:48] | – Where? – I put it down. | -包在哪 -我丢地上了 |
[13:56] | Um, listen, Nathan, you’ve been incredible so far. | 听着 内森 目前为止你的表现棒极了 |
[13:59] | Okay? Superhero. | 非常坚强 |
[14:00] | But I got to ask you to dig just a little deeper, okay? | 但我还想请你 更坚强一点 好吗 |
[14:03] | I need you to pinch this artery tight yourself, | 我要你自己抓住动脉 |
[14:06] | just for a few seconds. | 一会儿就好 |
[14:07] | Okay, just think about it like | 想象一下 就当自己 |
[14:08] | you’re holding a piece of spaghetti. | 抓住的是一根意大利面 |
[14:11] | I use a fork for spaghetti. | 我用叉子吃意大利面 |
[14:14] | Attaboy. Okay. | 好小子 |
[14:16] | You got me there. | 我说不过你 |
[14:17] | Here, just use your hand. | 用手捏住这里 |
[14:18] | Use your hand there. Yeah– | 捏住 就这样 |
[14:20] | – Aah! – Pinch. | -好疼 -捏紧 |
[14:22] | There you go. Pinch that. | 好了 捏住 |
[14:23] | I know, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道很疼 我知道很疼 |
[14:25] | – It hurts so bad. – I know it does. | -疼死我了 -我知道 |
[14:26] | Just hold your hand as still as possible, okay? | 手尽量别动 行吗 |
[14:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:30] | You’re doing great. You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 非常好 |
[14:42] | Hi. This is Kelly Severide. Leave a message. | 你好 我是凯利·西弗莱德 有事请留言 |
[14:45] | Hey, Kelly. Chief Boden. | 凯利 我是博登队长 |
[14:47] | Just checking to see how much longer you think you’re gonna be. | 我想问下你还要耽搁多久 |
[14:52] | Probably gonna get a relief lieutenant here | 如果你的事还要办很久的话 |
[14:53] | if whatever you got going’s gonna take much longer, | 估计我们就要换副队了 |
[14:55] | So just, uh… | 所以… |
[14:58] | let me know. | 和我说明一下 |
[15:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:11] | How’re we doing, bud? | 觉得怎么样 伙计 |
[15:14] | I don’t know how much longer I can hold this. | 我不知道我还能捏多久 |
[15:16] | Okay. Hold on. | 好的 再坚持一下 |
[15:20] | Ah, damn it. | 真见鬼 |
[15:27] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. | -抱歉 -不用道歉 |
[15:28] | You–you’re doing great. | 你干得很棒 |
[15:30] | Hang in there. Stay tough for me. | 再坚持一下就好 坚强点 |
[15:43] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[15:45] | I was gonna show you how to dry the hoses. | 我带你看看怎么烘干这些水管 |
[15:47] | Is someone else wearing my dad’s coat now? | 现在有人穿着我爸爸的消防服吗 |
[15:50] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[15:53] | Nobody else is wearing it. | 没别人穿 |
[15:54] | It was, um… | 它… |
[15:57] | It was damaged in the fire. | 它被大火烧毁了 |
[16:01] | That’s what I figured. | 和我想的一样 |
[16:05] | He’s still a very big part of this house. | 他对我们队来说仍然很重要 |
[16:09] | Yeah, everyone keeps saying that. | 是啊 大家总是这么说 |
[16:19] | Hey, that was some quick thinking out there with the jaws, man. | 刚才想到用钳子真是太机智了 伙计 |
[16:22] | Yeah, how’d you know to do that? | 你怎么想到的 |
[16:23] | – Had to improvise. – Huh. | -就是灵光一闪 -是嘛 |
[16:25] | In Iraq we were under-equipped most of the time, | 在伊拉克那会 大多数时候我们都装备简陋 |
[16:27] | so we had to make do with what we had. | 所以我们必须学会充分利用已有的装备 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I-I read about some of the “macguyvering” | 我看过你们善用机动意识 |
[16:30] | you guys did to upgrade gear. | 提升装备的报道 |
[16:32] | Last thing you want, get caught with your pants down. | 总不能 火烧屁股了再着急啊 |
[16:36] | I guess that’s the reason I like what we do. | 大概就是因为这个 我才喜欢我们的工作 |
[16:38] | A firefighter needs three things to survive– | 消防员必须的三要素就是 |
[16:40] | water, common sense, and balls. | 水 常识 和勇气[蛋蛋] |
[16:43] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[16:44] | Greg Sullivan. Appreciate your support. | 我是格雷格·沙利文 感谢你的支持 |
[16:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:49] | Greg Sullivan, running for union president. | 我是格雷格·沙利文 正在竞选工会主席 |
[16:51] | Looking forward to your vote tonight. | 希望今晚你能投我一票 |
[16:52] | Mr. Sullivan. | 沙利文先生 |
[16:54] | I’m Isabella Thompson. We spoke on the phone. | 我是伊莎贝拉·汤姆森 我们在电话里谈过 |
[16:56] | And aren’t you even prettier in person? | 真人更漂亮啊 |
[17:00] | If you’ll follow me into the briefing room, | 跟我去接待室吧 |
[17:01] | we can get started. | 马上开始 |
[17:04] | Into the lion’s den I go, huh? | 龙潭虎穴我也得跟去啊 对吧 |
[17:10] | Halstead’s an undercover cop? | 霍尔斯特德是卧底警察 |
[17:13] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[17:14] | Not long. And I’m–I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you guys. | 也不久 抱歉我没告诉你们 |
[17:17] | It’s just, he wanted me to protect his cover. | 只是他想让我帮他保密 |
[17:20] | He needs us to provoke Arthur so that he can make a case. | 他要我们继续煽动亚瑟 这样他才能立案 |
[17:23] | It’s showtime. | 开始吧 |
[17:27] | Hey. Greg Sullivan. | 你好 我是格雷格·沙利文 |
[17:29] | Next question goes to Mr. Sullivan. | 下一个问题提给沙利文先生 |
[17:31] | Mr. Sullivan, if elected union president, | 沙利文先生 如果您当选工会主席 |
[17:34] | what would you do to better the lives | 您会采取哪些措施提升 |
[17:35] | of the firefighters in this city? | 市内消防员的生活水平呢 |
[17:37] | Well, that’s a great question, Brian. | 布莱恩 这真是个好问题 |
[17:38] | I’m glad you asked it. | 真高兴你问到这个 |
[17:40] | As your union president, my first order of business | 作为大家的工会主席 我首先要做的 |
[17:42] | would be to put an end to the crippling interference | 就是结束州政府官员的不当干预 |
[17:45] | by state officials and do away with policies, | 并废除一些不合理的政策 |
[17:47] | like the mandatory wellness program. | 例如强制的健康评估项目 |
[17:49] | That’s actually a pretty good answer. | 答得真好 |
[17:52] | And on to you, Mr. Mcholland. | 您呢 麦考兰先生 |
[17:54] | I would have to say | 我认为 |
[17:56] | that I am in agreement with, uh, Mr. Sullivan here. | 我赞同沙利文先生的回答 |
[18:01] | All right, um, I’m gonna | 好吧 现在呢 |
[18:03] | throw a little curveball at you guys. | 我要问一个有意思的问题 |
[18:04] | Uh, Mr. Sullivan, um, | 沙利文先生 |
[18:08] | if you could be any kind of animal, | 所有的动物让您选 |
[18:11] | any kind at all, what would you be? | 您想成为哪种动物呢 |
[18:12] | Well, I know what I wouldn’t want to be. | 我知道我不想成为哪种动物 |
[18:15] | I wouldn’t want to be a Mouch. | 我不想成为一只穆奇 |
[18:18] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 您说什么 |
[18:20] | Oh, a Mouch. | 一只穆奇 |
[18:21] | You know, half man, half couch. | 木楞又奇懒的半人生物 |
[18:24] | It’s Mr. Mcholland’s nickname at this firehouse, am I right? | 就是麦考兰先生在消防队里的外号 对吧 |
[18:26] | – I don’t see how that’s remotely– – I mean, you must admit | -这根本不… -我是说 你得承认 |
[18:28] | that nickname does not inspire leadership. | 这外号一点号召力都没有 |
[18:31] | In fact, it implies the opposite– | 反而让人觉得你这人… |
[18:33] | laziness, slovenliness. | 又懒又邋遢 |
[18:35] | Do you care to respond to that, Mouch? | 您要反驳一下吗 穆奇 |
[18:36] | Uh, Mr. Mcholland? | 不对 麦考兰先生 |
[18:38] | I don’t feel the need to dignify Mr. Sullivan’s remarks | 我不想对沙利文先生的言论作出评价 |
[18:42] | except to say that the nickname | 我只想说 他所提到的 |
[18:43] | that he’s referring to is a term of endearment | 这个外号 是我的同事们出于友情 |
[18:46] | given to me by my coworkers out of friendship and respect. | 和尊重所给予的一个爱称 |
[18:51] | Well, I guess that’s to be expected from Firehouse 51. | 不愧是51号消防队啊 |
[18:54] | – Excuse me? – Well, isn’t it true | -你什么意思 -这个消防队 |
[18:56] | this firehouse has had its share of scandal in recent years? | 近几年不是一直是非不断 不得安生吗 |
[19:00] | Sexual harassment lawsuit, | 性骚扰的官司 |
[19:02] | a questionable on-duty death, | 令人怀疑的因公殉职 |
[19:04] | not to mention the fostering | 更别提在队里 |
[19:06] | of a serial arsonist within its ranks. | 还培养出了一名纵火惯犯 |
[19:08] | I don’t know who you think you are, | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[19:10] | coming in here and badmouthing our house. | 在这里大放厥词 诋毁我们 |
[19:12] | Just being honest. | 我说的都是实话啊 |
[19:14] | Well, you want some honesty? | 你想听实话是吧 |
[19:17] | How about your own personal– | 那不如说说你个人的… |
[19:33] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 还是算了 |
[19:36] | I’ve said what I need to say. | 我的话说完了 |
[19:44] | And we’re out of time. | 时间到了 |
[19:45] | I’d like to thank our two candidates | 感谢两位候选人 |
[19:48] | and remind everyone that polls open promptly at 5:00 P.M. | 提醒大家 投票于下午五点准时开始 |
[19:54] | We’re gonna need an act of God now. | 这局面只有上帝救得回来 |
[20:05] | Hey! Hey, help! | 喂 喂 救命 |
[20:07] | Over here! | 这里 |
[20:10] | Hey, Nathan. Nathan, hey. | 内森 内森 |
[20:12] | You with me? | 还醒着吗 |
[20:13] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -嗯 -好 |
[20:14] | I need you to pinch this tight again for me, okay? | 我需要你再捏紧一下这里 好吗 |
[20:17] | Come on, you can do this. | 来 你可以的 |
[20:19] | A little more. | 捏紧 |
[20:21] | You got it. | 很好 |
[20:22] | I’ll be– I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:28] | Hey, I need help! Hey, help! | 救命啊 停车 |
[20:37] | Hey, over here! Hey! Hey! | 这里 救命啊 |
[20:41] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[20:57] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[20:58] | Hey, Nathan! | 内森 |
[21:01] | Hey. Wake up, buddy. | 醒醒 孩子 |
[21:03] | Wake up, buddy. You got to wake up. | 醒醒 别睡 |
[21:13] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[21:29] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[21:42] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你愿意来见我 |
[21:47] | – Have you told the house yet? – No, I have not. | -你和队员们说了吗 -没有 |
[21:50] | I’m telling everyone next shift. | 下次轮班再告诉他们 |
[21:53] | You want me to come by and introduce myself | 你想让我过去自我介绍一下 |
[21:54] | as the new chief after? | 说我是新队长吗 |
[21:55] | No. | 不用 |
[22:05] | I didn’t campaign for your job, Wally. | 华利 不是我把你挤下去的 |
[22:07] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[22:10] | But I want my son to stay safe. | 但我想保证我儿子的安全 |
[22:13] | So, when it was offered to me, I took it. | 所以上头找到我的时候 我同意了 |
[22:16] | I’m giving up my job to save 51. | 我辞职是为了保住51号消防队 |
[22:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:22] | And you’ve accomplished your mission. | 你已经完成任务了 |
[22:26] | They’re closing 17. | 他们会关闭17号消防队 |
[23:04] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家注意一下 |
[23:07] | Word just came to me– | 刚刚得到消息 |
[23:09] | they’re closing Firehouse 17. | 他们会关掉17号消防队 |
[23:11] | I don’t mean to be insensitive, chief, | 我不想幸灾乐祸 队长 |
[23:13] | but does that mean we’re safe? | 但这是不是意味着我们安全了 |
[23:17] | I’ve been told we are. | 是的 |
[23:29] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[23:35] | Benny? | 本尼吗 |
[23:36] | I had no say over my replacement. | 替代人选我无权干涉 |
[23:38] | Yeah, but Benny– | 是 但是本尼 |
[23:40] | Will you please just wait until I announce it next shift? | 你能熬到下次换班等我公布消息吗 |
[23:43] | I don’t need to disrupt the union vote. | 没有必要打断工会投票 |
[23:47] | It’s Mouch’s night. | 今晚应该属于穆奇 |
[23:50] | I’ll tell you what I do need… | 但我要告诉你什么是必要的… |
[23:53] | for you to be a leader… | 你要担起领导重任 |
[23:55] | now more than ever. | 尤其是现在 |
[24:16] | How we doing, Nathan? You hanging in there? | 你怎么样 内森 还撑得住吗 |
[24:21] | – Hey, buddy, you still with me? – I’m here. | -哥们 你还醒着吗 -我在 |
[24:23] | Don’t give up on me, okay? I want you to promise me. | 别放弃 好吗 答应我 |
[24:26] | I’ve seen guys a lot bigger and a lot stronger than you give up, | 我看过很多比你大比你壮的人都放弃了 |
[24:29] | and once they do, you’re done. You’re gone. | 一旦放弃就完了 你就醒不过来了 |
[24:31] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 那我就无能为力了 |
[24:32] | So I want you to promise me, kid. | 所以你要跟我保证 孩子 |
[24:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:36] | Yeah, good– good man. | 好 是个男子汉 |
[24:42] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[24:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:44] | Why didn’t you– look at this. | 你怎么不…看这个 |
[24:58] | So what were you doing joyriding this thing, anyway? | 话说你为什么要开这个大家伙 |
[25:03] | My father… he’s in construction. | 我爸爸…他在搞建筑 |
[25:07] | He promised me over and over again, | 他跟我保证过好多好多次 |
[25:09] | ever since I was little, | 从我小时候就保证 |
[25:11] | that he’d teach me how to drive a loader. | 他会教我开挖掘机 |
[25:14] | That was before he left. | 不过那是在他离开之前 |
[25:16] | So I figured I’d teach myself so if he ever came back, | 所以我想我该自己学 这样如果他回来 |
[25:19] | I could show him that I didn’t need him. | 我就能让他看看我不需要他 |
[25:23] | I know the feeling, bud. | 我知道这种感觉 哥们 |
[25:27] | My dad was a firefighter, and now I am too. | 我爸爸曾经是个消防员 现在我也是 |
[25:31] | But I did it without his help. | 但我没有靠他帮忙 |
[25:33] | Is it hard? | 是不是很难 |
[25:35] | No, it’s the best job in the world. | 没有 消防员是世上最好的工作 |
[25:38] | Look, I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说啊 |
[25:41] | As soon as we get out of here, | 只要我们一离开这里 |
[25:42] | I’ll take you down to the firehouse, | 我就带你去消防队 |
[25:43] | and we’ll go for a ride in the truck– how’s that sound? | 我们还可以坐着消防车兜风 听着如何 |
[25:46] | Cool. | 酷 |
[25:48] | Cool. | 好 |
[25:50] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[25:51] | I can call the union secretary right now | 我现在就可以打电话给工会秘书 |
[25:53] | and send out an email blast to the entire C.F.D. | 发一份轰动整个芝加哥消防局的邮件 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry, but no. | 对不起 但是不用了 |
[25:58] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[25:59] | This is the one-yard line. | 你差点就成功了 |
[26:00] | The last thing anybody heard is that podcast. | 可大家现在知道的只有那播客里说的 |
[26:02] | I always said I was gonna run this campaign | 我一直说我参加这次竞选是为了解决 |
[26:05] | on the issues that affect firefighters. | 与消防员切身利益有关的问题 |
[26:07] | Personal business is off-limits. | 不涉及私人生活 |
[26:10] | Now, if that means I lose– | 如果这意味着我输了 |
[26:12] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 你输了 |
[26:16] | I mean, what have we been working for here? | 我们这么辛苦是为了什么 |
[26:19] | Look, if you want, I’ll take the hit. | 如果你愿意 可以我来 |
[26:20] | The email doesn’t have to come from you. | 邮件并不一定得由你发送 |
[26:22] | This isn’t Washington, Isabella. | 这里不是华盛顿 伊莎贝拉 |
[26:25] | I think he means it. | 我想他是认真的 |
[26:31] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[26:36] | I’m gonna go home and get some rest. | 我回家休息去了 |
[26:39] | Thanks, Randy. I’ve enjoyed it. | 谢谢 兰迪 合作愉快 |
[26:41] | – Best of luck tonight. – Thanks. | -今晚好运 -谢谢 |
[26:47] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[26:48] | I sure do love me a woman in uniform. | 我确实深爱制服女 |
[26:51] | Hey. What you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[26:53] | Oh, I was in the area. | 我刚好来这边 |
[26:55] | I thought I’d swing by and check out your digs. | 我想刚好路过可以看看你的地盘 |
[26:57] | – Oh, you did, did you? – Mm-hmm. | -路过 真的吗 -是啊 |
[27:04] | That’s my partner, Gabby. | 那是我搭档 加比 |
[27:06] | This is Devon. | 这是戴文 |
[27:08] | We got a lot of inventory here, so… | 我们这里存货比较多 所以… |
[27:10] | When can you get out of here? | 你什么时候可以走 |
[27:11] | My shift goes until tomorrow morning. | 我要值班到明天早上 |
[27:13] | Well, you get a break or something? | 那你们有休息之类的吗 |
[27:14] | Mm, not officially, but– | 没有正式的 但是… |
[27:18] | Ambulance 61– | 61号救护车 |
[27:19] | woman in distress… | 有妇女被困 |
[27:21] | Hey, why don’t you come on a ride-along? | 不如你跟着我们去转一圈 |
[27:22] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[27:23] | We do ride-alongs all the time. | 我们经常带人转转的 |
[27:24] | Hop in back. | 坐后面 |
[27:31] | Hey, with all the eyes on this house, | 队里的人都看着呢 |
[27:33] | you really think it’s a good idea | 你觉得出任务时带别人 |
[27:33] | to bring people on ride-alongs? | 这样真的好吗 |
[27:36] | What, I can’t have a friend here? | 怎么 我不能带朋友来吗 |
[27:40] | You know what, Shay? | 算了 夏伊 |
[27:41] | Whatever you want to do. | 你爱咋咋地 |
[27:53] | She showed up here about 20 minutes ago, | 她大概20分钟前进来的 |
[27:55] | acting all kinds of crazy– | 一直疯疯癫癫 |
[27:56] | slapping her own face, chewing on her hair. | 扇自己耳光 咬自己头发 |
[28:01] | I can try– aah! Ah! Ah! Ah! | 我可以试着… |
[28:04] | I want to be the boom. | 我要变成隆隆声 |
[28:05] | Oh, you have to feel the weather to be the boom. | 这样才能体会到真正的天气 |
[28:11] | Think it’s bath salts? | 像是嗑了浴盐吗 |
[28:12] | You better prep 2 milligrams of midazolam. | 最好准备两毫克的咪达唑仑 |
[28:14] | People smoke bath salts like amphetamines these days. | 最近大家都用浴盐代替安非他命 |
[28:17] | Ah! I want to be the boom. | 我要变成隆隆声 |
[28:18] | Hey, ma’am. Hi. | 你好啊 夫人 |
[28:20] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[28:22] | We’re here to help you, all right? | 我们是来帮你的 好吗 |
[28:24] | Just calm down. Tell me your name. | 冷静下来 告诉我你的名字 |
[28:25] | You want to take it from me? Take the boom in me? | 你想从我这抢走它吗 抢走隆隆声吗 |
[28:29] | No, just want to help. | 不 我只是想帮你 |
[28:31] | You fingerprint me? | 你想取我的指纹吗 |
[28:33] | And you want to take it off me. | 然后把它从我手上抢走 |
[28:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:36] | This chick is flat whacked. | 这老东西绝逼是疯了啊 |
[28:39] | Don’t laugh at me! | 不许笑我 |
[28:41] | You wait… and you take it! | 你看准时机…就会取我指纹的 |
[28:43] | Easy, all right? | 淡定 好吗 |
[28:44] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[28:47] | – Okay. Hold on, hold on. – It’s gonna be all right– | -没事 等一下 -你不会有事的… |
[28:53] | Okay, it’s okay, it’s okay! It’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:06] | Okay, let’s get her on the backboard. | 好了 把她抬上担架 |
[29:09] | That was wild, man. | 真是够疯的啊 天呐 |
[29:27] | Hey, Nathan. | 内森 |
[29:29] | How’d you start this thing, buddy? | 你怎么把这个发动起来的 小子 |
[29:30] | There’s no key. | 没有钥匙啊 |
[29:34] | Nathan. Hey. | 内森 醒醒 |
[29:38] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[29:40] | You span the two contacts with something metal. | 用金属的东西跨接下两个触点就行 |
[29:45] | – What’d you use to do it? – Screwdriver. | -你用的什么 -螺丝刀 |
[30:28] | Hey. What’s up? | 看什么呢 |
[30:30] | I thought only cops had badges. | 我以为只有警察才有徽章 |
[30:33] | Nope. We do too. | 不 我们也有 |
[30:34] | Wear ’em on our dress uniforms. | 军礼服上会戴徽章的 |
[30:36] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[30:40] | What happened to my dad’s? | 那我爸爸的呢 |
[30:44] | Your mom never took you to see it? | 你妈妈从来没带你去看过吗 |
[30:55] | Come on, I’ll give you the nickel tour. | 来吧 我带你到处转转 |
[30:56] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[31:07] | Um, I don’t know if you ever spoke to Kelly today? | 你今天跟凯利联系过吗 |
[31:11] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[31:13] | Well, you tell him when you see him… | 你看到他的话 告诉他… |
[31:16] | missing today’s shift was unacceptable. | 他无缘无故错过了今天的轮班 |
[31:19] | I expect a phone call and an explanation. | 我希望他能打个电话跟我解释一下 |
[31:24] | Of course, chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[31:30] | Carry on. | 去忙你的吧 |
[31:45] | Hey. | 起床吧 |
[31:47] | Rise and shine, Griffin. Shift’s over. | 太阳晒屁股了 格里芬 下班啦 |
[31:49] | – We gonna eat breakfast? – After we run an errand. | -我们去吃早饭吗 -先带你去看样东西 |
[32:00] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[32:01] | Kelly, you here? | 凯利 你在家吗 |
[32:04] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[32:11] | Kelly? | 凯利吗 |
[32:12] | No, it’s just me. | 不 是我 |
[32:14] | Have you heard from Severide at all since yesterday? | 从昨天起你有西弗莱德的消息吗 |
[32:16] | No, not since he went jogging. | 他去慢跑以后就没消息了 |
[32:20] | Give me your car keys. | 车钥匙给我 |
[32:22] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 老兄 |
[32:25] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:37] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[32:40] | No, come on. | 别啊 求你了 |
[32:42] | No. | 千万别 |
[33:09] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[33:12] | No one was here, so… | 这里一个人都没有 所以… |
[33:14] | I figured I’d just serve myself. | 我想我就自己倒杯酒吧 |
[33:19] | Well, you have to leave… | 好吧 你现在… |
[33:21] | right now. | 给我离开 |
[33:27] | I want my money. | 我要我的分红 |
[33:33] | What if I can’t pay? | 如果我付不起呢 |
[33:38] | You know, all things considered, | 你知道吗 总的来看 |
[33:41] | I like to think of myself as a fair man. | 我认为自己还算是个公平的人 |
[33:44] | I believe in taking people at their word, | 我相信大家都会言出必行 |
[33:48] | offering second chances, that kind of thing. | 也愿意给别人机会重新来过 |
[33:51] | Now, you take the owners of Game Day– | 你看游戏日酒吧就是很好的例子 |
[33:53] | I gave them a chance to pay. | 我给了他们乖乖付钱的机会 |
[33:56] | They refused. | 他们拒绝了 |
[33:57] | I gave them a second chance, | 我又好心再给了他们一次机会 |
[34:00] | and once again, they refused. | 但是 他们又拒绝了 |
[34:08] | Then… | 然后 |
[34:10] | they had that bad luck. | 他们惨遭不幸 |
[34:14] | Hey, Arthur, there’s no need to– | 亚瑟 没必要… |
[34:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:31] | Jay! | 杰 |
[34:41] | Drop the gun. You’re under arrest. | 放下枪 你被捕了 |
[34:43] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[34:44] | Put the gun down, Arthur. | 放下枪 亚瑟 |
[34:45] | I swear to god, I’ll make you eat it. | 否则我发誓让你吃枪子 |
[34:56] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[35:04] | Were you shot? | 你中弹了吗 |
[35:05] | Would you mind taking my cell phone out of my pocket | 帮我把手机从口袋拿出来 |
[35:07] | and putting it to my ear? You got to dial 911. | 打电话报警 放到我耳边 |
[35:11] | This is detective Jay Halstead, | 我是杰·霍尔斯德特警探 |
[35:12] | badge number 51163. | 警号51163 |
[35:41] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[35:45] | Buddy? | 伙计 |
[35:46] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[35:47] | Answer me, damn it. Wake up, bud. | 说话啊 见鬼 醒醒 伙计 |
[37:11] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[37:14] | Brachial artery bleed. | 肱动脉出血 |
[37:16] | I don’t know how much longer he can hold out. | 我不知道他还能坚持多久 |
[37:17] | We’ve been at it all night. Hang on, buddy. | 我们耗了一整夜 撑住 伙计 |
[37:20] | We’re almost there, all right? | 马上就到了 |
[37:22] | Don’t give up on me, okay? | 别放弃 好吗 |
[37:27] | Got it. | 好了 |
[37:42] | This is Randy. | 我是兰迪 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:53] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:57] | Well? | 怎样 |
[37:59] | I, uh, lost. | 我输了 |
[38:06] | Was it even close? | 差距小吗 |
[38:12] | We ran a good campaign. | 我们尽力竞选了 |
[38:14] | You really did, Mouch. | 你确实尽力了 穆奇 |
[38:15] | And who the hell cares what the numbers were? | 谁关心票数啊 |
[38:18] | You got every vote where it counts– | 你得到了最重要的票 |
[38:20] | Firehouse 51. | 51号消防队全员支持你 |
[38:23] | And I know that I’m sure as hell proud of you. | 我真心为你自豪 |
[38:27] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[38:33] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[38:38] | You lucked out, cowboy. | 你这是侥幸 牛仔 |
[38:40] | It’s pretty much a through-and-through. | 差点就打穿你了 |
[38:41] | You’ll need some stitches, but otherwise you’re fine. | 得缝几针 但没别的问题 |
[38:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | – You two okay? – Yeah. | -你们俩还好吗 -是的 |
[38:52] | I got to say, this didn’t turn out the way | 我必须得说 这跟我预想的 |
[38:53] | I thought it would, but you got the job done. | 不太一样 但你完成了任务 |
[38:54] | Yeah, and I caught a bullet in the process. | 是啊 任务期间还中弹了 |
[38:57] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说的跟坏事一样 |
[38:59] | You know, since you were shot on a job, | 要知道 如果任务期间中弹 |
[39:00] | that pretty much means you get to choose your next detail. | 就意味着你可以挑选下次任务 |
[39:01] | Intelligence. I want intelligence. | 情报组 我要去情报组 |
[39:06] | Yeah, well, we’ll see what we can do about that. | 好 我尽力而为 |
[39:12] | You know… | 你知道 |
[39:14] | this doesn’t have to change things for us. | 我们的关系不必因此改变 |
[39:19] | I wish that were true. | 但愿如此吧 |
[39:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:25] | I mean that when we first met… | 我们初次见面时 |
[39:29] | I didn’t sign up for this. | 我要的并不是这种生活 |
[39:31] | My brother and sister-in-law have the best relationship | 我哥哥和嫂子的关系是我见过 |
[39:32] | I’ve ever seen… | 最好的 |
[39:34] | except for when he goes undercover. | 但他去卧底时也会不和 |
[39:37] | It changes people. | 这会改变人 |
[39:40] | Maybe if the circumstances were different. | 如果情况不同 我们也许有希望 |
[39:46] | Maybe one day they will be. | 也许有一天会不同的 |
[39:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:51] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:53] | I saved our damn bar. That’s what happened. | 我保住了我们的酒吧 就是这样 |
[39:55] | That she did. | 确实 |
[40:12] | There is no greater love | 没有任何一种爱 |
[40:14] | than to lay down one’s life for another. | 能胜过舍己救人之爱 |
[40:18] | This badge case stands as a memorial | 这些徽章是为了纪念那些 |
[40:22] | to our fallen firefighters and paramedics, | 英勇献身的消防员和医护人员 |
[40:26] | who gave their lives in service | 他们用自己的生命 |
[40:29] | to the citizens of Chicago. | 换来了芝加哥人民的安康 |
[40:49] | It’s okay to cry here. | 在这里可以哭 |
[40:53] | I have. | 我也哭过 |
[41:13] | Kelly. Kelly. | 凯利 凯利 |
[41:17] | Mom, this is him. | 妈 就是他 |
[41:21] | This is the man who saved me. | 是他救了我 |