Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Whoa, Darryl. Just give me the gun. 达里尔 把枪给我
[00:06] If you had stepped back, like I asked, 如果你能按我的要求退后
[00:09] Darryl might still be alive. 达里尔可能现在还活着
[00:10] Do not talk to me. 别来烦我
[00:11] You’re the rat. 你是那个叛徒
[00:12] You have been feeding information 你一直在向麦克劳德
[00:14] to McLeod this entire time. 通风报信
[00:16] Miss McLeod has been making insinuations 麦克劳德女士对我百般嘲讽
[00:17] about me and how I run my firehouse, 还嘲讽我的工作方式
[00:19] which is not her job. 这根本是越权
[00:20] It’s about house 51– 是有关51消防队的事
[00:22] Is it a problem house, or is there a problem chief? 到底问题是出在消防队还是队长身上
[00:26] Get back! 后退
[00:29] You two are all she has right now, 你们俩现在就是她的全部
[00:31] so keep being brave, for her. 所以你们要为了她继续勇敢下去
[00:32] Mama! 妈妈
[00:33] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. -你没事吧 -没事 我很好
[00:38] Gabi, will you just listen? 加比 听我说行吗
[00:40] You’ve wasted enough of my time. 你这是在浪费我的时间
[00:41] You wanna keep calling me, I’m calling the cops. 你再打给我 我就报警了
[00:43] There’s something you need to know about this Jay guy. 有些关于杰的事你得知道
[00:46] You’re a cop? 你是警察
[00:58] – Good morning. – I’ll say. -早 -早
[01:02] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[01:04] Putting on a shirt. 穿衣服
[01:05] No, you’re not. 不要穿
[01:15] We got to be really careful going forward. 接下来 我们一定得非常小心
[01:17] Okay? 知道吗
[01:19] Oh, yeah. 当然
[01:23] I’m, like, a… hostile witness now? 怎么 我现在成敌意证人了吗
[01:27] Or what’s the deal? 还是怎么回事
[01:36] I’m just saying, don’t tell anyone, 我的意思是 在任务完成前
[01:38] all right, until we make the pinch, 先不要把这件事告诉别人
[01:39] because if Arthur finds out I’m a cop, 要是亚瑟发现我是警察
[01:41] then… I’m a dead cop. 那我就…死定了
[01:47] Do you have a handle on this? 你有把握吗
[01:50] Yes. 当然
[01:53] Then that’s all I need to hear. 那就行了
[02:06] Hello. 喂
[02:09] Hey, Amy. 艾米
[02:11] Yeah. What party? 对 什么派对
[02:14] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I-I remember that. 对对对 我记得
[02:16] Yeah, I’ll be there. 好 我会去的
[02:18] Okay. Yeah, me too. 好 我也是
[02:21] Okay, bye. 拜拜
[02:37] What are you doing? 你干什么
[02:39] I live here. 我住在这里
[02:42] Town lounge. 镇上的酒吧里
[02:44] That’s right. 是的
[02:45] Yeah. We did a lot of tequila shots. 我们喝了很多龙舌兰酒
[02:47] Correct. 对
[02:49] There was a cab ride. 我们一起乘出租车
[02:54] What’s with the camera? 摄像机放这里干什么
[02:55] Relax. 别紧张
[02:56] I’m a photographer. 我是个摄影师
[03:00] I’m just gonna grab my stuff here. 我拿上东西就走
[03:04] Um, yeah… 对了
[03:04] Well, I just–you know, 其实我…
[03:06] it was nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你
[03:13] Peace. 淡定
[03:30] Hey, sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[03:32] Decided to walk. 我走过来的
[03:35] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[03:36] Could I get a coffee, please? 服务员 来杯咖啡
[03:37] Black, no sugar. Thanks. 不加糖的黑咖啡 谢谢
[03:41] So, what ever happened between you and Beth? 你和贝丝之间是怎么回事
[03:43] You never told me. 你从没跟我说过
[03:44] Oh, well, she heard all my stories 我们互相知根知底
[03:46] and I heard all hers, 开始腻了呗
[03:48] basic seven-year itch type thing. 就是七年之痒之类的问题吧
[03:50] But look, I’m not here for that, okay? 但我来不是为了这个
[03:52] When Boden and I were on squad together over at the 35, 我和博登一起在35号消防队工作时
[03:55] we used to have this chief who liked to help himself 我们当时的队长喜欢
[03:59] to certain keepsakes on some of the calls we went on. 在我们出任务的地方顺带些纪念品
[04:02] So, of course, Dwyer gets investigated, 理所当然 德威尔受到调查了
[04:05] and everybody at the house, 当时消防队所有人
[04:06] we didn’t know what to do. 都不知道如何是好
[04:08] And it was Boden, the old navy man, 当时 当过海军的博登说
[04:11] who said, “Don’t go down with the captain. “不要随着船长一起沉没
[04:13] Stay with the ship.” 要和船一起坚持住”
[04:15] And he was right. 他说得对
[04:17] Why are you telling me this? 你跟我说这个干什么
[04:20] I’m hearing from a lot of sources 我听说
[04:21] that Boden’s got one foot on a banana peel. 博登现在自身难保
[04:26] You’re gonna need to make a choice. 你得早作打算
[04:37] Chief, please come in, have a seat. 队长 进来 请坐
[04:50] The financial ramifications 哈德利纵火案
[04:51] of the Hadley arsons are an embarrassment. 造成的经济损失让我们很难做
[04:57] Not to mention the fact that you are the only chief so far 至今为止 你是唯一没在自己的消防队里
[05:00] who has yet to implement the wellness program into your house. 执行新健康评估项目的队长
[05:04] And as far as our interaction is concerned, I mean, 所以就目前的情况来看
[05:07] we’re basically at the broken record stage, aren’t we? 你们队的评分得降到水平线以下了
[05:11] So, why don’t we get solution-minded, yeah? 那我们来谈谈解决方案吧 好吗
[05:18] I was able to cobble together a very attractive 我能给你争取一份很丰厚的
[05:22] early retirement package for you. 提前退休金
[05:25] The state believes that firehouse 51 is worth saving. 州政府觉得应该保留51号消防队
[05:30] Sadly, it’s your leadership that we’re unhappy with. 但很遗憾 我们不满意的是你的领导能力
[05:36] So my offer would save a stain on your record 这样处理 不会在你的档案上留下污点
[05:39] and allow you to work private sector. 你还能去私营部门工作
[05:42] We will need your decision by Friday. 请在周五前告诉我们你的决定
[05:47] I have one now. 我现在就决定好了
[05:52] Kiss my ass. 见鬼去吧
[06:12] I haven’t seen Boden like that since Shonda left him. 自从朗达离开他后 我就没见过博登这样
[06:17] Yeah, he’s dealing with a lot right now. 他现在的烦心事太多了
[06:19] He’ll get through it, though. 不过他一定会克服的
[06:21] He was asking me about Boden last week. 他上周还问我博登的情况
[06:24] “What happened with him and Bennie?” 问”他和本尼之间是怎么回事”
[06:26] And do we ever socialize, just crap like that. 还有我们参不参加社交活动之类的
[06:29] Of course, I was chatting him up, 这不废话嘛 我那会儿正在和他聊天好吗
[06:30] which really pisses me off. 真是气死我了
[06:35] Do I still have to cook for him? 我还用给他做饭吗
[06:51] Good time last night? 昨晚玩得开心吗
[06:53] Yeah. I had a blast. 是啊 很开心
[06:56] I texted you a couple times. 我给你发了好几条短信
[06:58] I’m sorry. I-I was at Amy’s. 抱歉 我在艾米家
[07:00] I was–I was– I was a little drunk. 而且我 我有点喝醉了
[07:03] Shay, you can do your thing. 夏伊 你干什么都可以
[07:05] That’s rule number one, if I’m not mistaken. 如果我没记错 这是舍友约定第一条
[07:07] But I don’t want to wake up wondering 但我不想一觉醒来就担心
[07:08] if you wrapped your car around a tree. 你是不是开车撞树上了
[07:11] I get it. 知道了
[07:18] I wouldn’t mind hearing a compelling reason 如果你有不得不向麦克劳德
[07:20] why you’ve been reporting back to McLeod on this house. 报告队里情况的理由 不妨说来听听
[07:24] To the extent that you’re due one, 看在你该知道的份上告诉你
[07:28] I was instructed to. 这都是她的命令
[07:29] Under threat of what? 她拿什么威胁你
[07:31] What does she have over you? 你有什么把柄在他手里
[07:33] If there’s something, tell me. 如果你有苦衷 就告诉我
[07:36] How about because they felt there was a problem with this house, 要是我说是他们觉得这支消防队有问题
[07:40] and they needed help in determining what that problem was? 需要有人帮他们找到问题所在呢
[07:43] How about because I take my job seriously? 要是我说我是在认真对待我的工作呢
[07:45] See, I’m thinking more it’s because 明白了 我看更多的是因为
[07:47] you’re a soft-ass fireman 你是个懦弱胆小的消防员
[07:49] who has to pull magic tricks to survive on this job. 要靠耍小手段才能保住饭碗
[07:52] I’m done talking to you. 我和你没什么可说的
[07:53] – You need to find a new house. – Oh, man. -请你另谋高就吧 -又来
[07:56] Just like you did with Hadley, right? 就像你们对哈德利做的那样 对吗
[07:58] Bounce the guy out who doesn’t fit into the cool kids’ club. 凡是你们看不顺眼的人 就统统赶走
[08:02] Well, too bad. 不过 真可惜
[08:05] We’re the same rank, Matt. 我们是同级的 马特
[08:08] I’m not some ham and egger you can just kick to the curb. 我不是可以被你呼来喝去的小喽啰
[08:11] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪也不去
[08:12] And you better keep your men in line, 而且你最好让你的下属都遵守规矩
[08:14] or McLeod will hear about it. 否则麦克劳德一定会知道
[08:21] Arthur’s been shaking down businesses all over the city, 亚瑟在市里到处勒索别人的生意
[08:23] – but they’re close to making a, uh– – Pinch. -但他们就快被… -被抓了
[08:25] Right. Meantime, we just got to keep paying Arthur money, 没错 我们只要继续给他钱
[08:28] act like we don’t know anything. 然后装作什么都不知道就行了
[08:30] – For how long? – I don’t know. -要给多久 -我也不知道
[08:31] Until they make the pinch. 到他们被抓为止
[08:34] This is coming from who? 哪来的消息
[08:37] Antonio. I saw him this morning. 安东尼奥 我今早见过他
[08:39] I thought you said he and Laura and the kids 你不是说他带着劳拉和孩子们
[08:40] were at her parents’ house in Wisconsin. 去威斯康辛州他岳父家了吗
[08:43] Yeah, we–we skyped. 是啊 我们用Skype聊的
[08:49] Okay. So Antonio’s got a handle on this, is what you’re saying. 好吧 所以安东尼奥很清楚这事对吧
[08:53] Yes. 没错
[08:56] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[08:59] a tree collapse, 537 Aberdeen Street. 亚伯丁街537号 大树倒下伤人
[09:16] Help! 救命
[09:19] Help! 救命
[09:21] Up here, guys, up here. 在上面 在这里
[09:23] We got at least one victim on the top floor. 在顶楼发现至少一名受害人
[09:26] The tree has collapsed two of the main beams. 大树倒在房屋的两条主梁上
[09:28] We need to limit the amount of impact load. 我们得控制住冲击负载
[09:30] Two recon teams, 两个小分队
[09:31] – Keep ’em small? – Go. -几个人就行 对吗 -去吧
[09:33] Clarke and Otis, we go up the 35-foot ladder 克拉克 奥蒂斯 拿个35英尺的梯子
[09:34] to the attic apartment. 架到公寓顶层
[09:36] – Herrmann and cruz– – My baby– -赫尔曼 克鲁兹… -我的孩子…
[09:37] He’s in his crib in the second floor apartment. 他还在公寓二楼的婴儿床里
[09:39] – Anybody with him? – No. -有人在他身边吗 -没有
[09:41] No. The tree came right through our wall. 那棵树直接把我家的外墙打穿了
[09:42] – Oh, my god. – Okay, listen. -我的天 -听着
[09:43] Wait here, wait here. We’re gonna get him. 在这里等着 我们会去救他的
[09:45] Mills, 20-foot ladder to the second floor. 米尔斯 拿个20英尺的梯子架到二楼
[09:47] We got a baby trapped up there. 有婴儿被困在里面了
[09:48] Chief, we’re gonna need a medic. 队长 我们需要一名急救人员
[09:49] Structure’s not gonna last too long. 这房子坚持不了多久的
[09:51] Go. Dawson, shay, 去吧 道森 夏伊
[09:52] We have a baby trapped on the second floor. 有个婴儿被困在二楼
[09:59] – You take it. – I’m good. -你拿着 -不用
[10:03] I got the second floor. You do the attic. 我去二楼 你去顶楼
[10:05] – Need a medic in the attic. – On my way, Casey. -顶楼需要急救人员 -来了 凯西
[10:11] Please, help my wife. 快救救我老婆
[10:12] Stand back. 退后
[10:15] Stay out of the way. 别挡路
[10:16] – What’s her name? – Emily. -她叫什么 -艾米丽
[10:31] I got eyes on him. 我看到他了
[10:32] There’s about, uh, 婴儿床和树之间…
[10:34] four feet between the tree and his crib. 大概只有四英尺的距离
[10:36] Careful with that debris. 小心那些碎片
[10:37] Emily, can you breathe through your nose okay? 艾米丽 你能用鼻子呼吸吗
[10:39] Squeeze my hand once for yes, twice for no. 按我的手告诉我 一下是能 两下是不能
[10:43] Okay. 好的
[10:45] All right, sweetie, I think your jaw’s broken, 亲爱的 我想你的下颚被压坏了
[10:47] So don’t try to talk. 不要说话
[10:48] And plus, you kind of got this tree in the way. 说真的 是你挡着这棵树了
[11:05] Mouch, otis, we got to get the husband out of here. 穆奇 奥蒂斯 先把这位先生先弄出去
[11:07] This floor’s gonna give. 这层楼要塌了
[11:09] All right, come on, sir. 好的 过来 先生
[11:11] – Here we go. – All right, sweetie, -走吧 -亲爱的…
[11:12] Are you allergic to any meds? 你对什么药物过敏吗
[11:15] Okay, give me this arm. 好的 把手臂给我
[11:18] All right, I’m gonna give you this to help with the pain. 我先用这个帮你止痛
[11:20] It’s also gonna make you higher than a frickin’ kite. 但可能也会让你嗨疯了
[11:27] Last one. 最后一根了
[11:29] Watch your eyes. 眼睛要当心
[11:32] Take cover! 遮一下
[11:34] I got you. 我在这呢 别怕
[11:47] Baby’s okay, chief. 队长 孩子没事
[11:55] Let’s get out of here. 快出去吧
[11:58] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[12:06] You’re gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[12:47] Hey, plans friday night? 周五晚上有啥计划啊
[12:48] Just firing off some campaign tweets. 狂发竞选推特吧
[12:50] Why, what do you got? 怎么啦 你有计划吗
[12:51] A little surprise shindig at the crib. 为了能让夏伊打起精神来
[12:53] You know, for shay, cheer her up a little bit. 我给她准备了个惊喜派对
[12:56] Me and her, we’ve gotten kind of tight. 我俩现在关系挺亲密的
[12:59] And I got to look out for my girl. 我得关心关心我家姑娘
[13:01] – Yeah, huh? – Yeah. -是吗 -对啊
[13:02] But don’t tell anybody, okay? 别告诉别人好吗
[13:04] Let’s keep this intimate, all right? 你知道就好啦 好吧
[13:06] Exclusive. 不要告诉别人哦
[13:09] Listen up, everybody. 大家听好了
[13:10] We have put off the mandated wellness program for long enough. 健康评估项目我们已经拖很久了
[13:14] Each member of the house is required 每个人下班后
[13:15] to have a physical examination by the end of shift. 都得去参加体检
[13:18] Might that be considered a risk, chief, 队长 咱们局里的人可都是千挑万选出来的
[13:21] in light of the scrutiny on our house? 难不成还有人身体不过关吗
[13:23] Speak for yourself, Mouch. 别扯上我们 穆奇
[13:24] I’m just saying, a fitness test? 体能测试 开什么玩笑
[13:26] Does C.P.D. Get a driving test? 难道芝加哥警局的人还要参加个驾驶考试吗
[13:29] It’s offensive. 简直太扯了
[13:30] First thing I do away with when I’m elected– 我要是竞选成功 立马就把事儿给废了
[13:32] It needs to be done today! 今天都他妈给我弄好
[13:40] Now… 好了…
[13:45] I am sure you will all pass with flying colors. 我相信你们都能顺利通过的
[13:52] Good. 好了
[14:03] Um, so I’ll start with Cruz. 我先从克鲁兹开始
[14:05] – You do Dawson? – You know what? -你去检查道森的 -你知道吗
[14:07] Why don’t you do Dawson, and I’ll do Cruz? 不如道森交给你 克鲁兹给我
[14:09] Okay. 好的
[14:11] Wait. I– 等等 我…
[14:21] She’s coming for me, guys. 她是冲着我来的
[14:24] Then we dig our heels in, chief. 那我们就坚定自己的立场 队长
[14:26] This is not your fight. 这不关你们的事
[14:27] The hell it isn’t. 怎么会不关我们的事
[14:29] First thing, we gotta get Spellman out of here. 首先 得把斯佩尔曼赶出去
[14:32] You run him out, 把他赶走
[14:33] you’ll be doing the same thing that she’s trying to do to me. 和她想赶走我有什么两样
[14:36] Chief, he’s ratting you out. 队长 他一直在出卖你
[14:39] Don’t roll over for these clowns. 别向这些混蛋屈服
[14:40] This is your house. Defend it. 这是你的队 由你来保护
[14:48] Mm. Relax your grip. 松开拳头
[14:56] So, uh, blood draw, B.P., 抽血 量血压
[14:59] height, weight– that’s it? 测身高体重 就这些吗
[15:00] And a stool sample. 还要采粪便样本
[15:03] Oh, no, they’re out of their minds if they think 不是吧 他们疯了吧
[15:04] I’m actually gonna give– 我怎么会给…
[15:07] Are you messing with me? 你在整我吗
[15:09] Yes. 是啊
[15:10] You are such a sly dog, Mills. 米尔斯你这个小滑头
[15:12] – Am I? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[15:14] You come in here with, like, this whole Clark Kent thing, 刚进队那会儿 你表现得跟超人似的
[15:16] and behind all that’s just a pure rascal. 其实你就是个小滑头啊
[15:19] I miss that. 真怀念啊
[15:26] How are things with Isabella? 和伊莎贝拉进展如何
[15:30] Good. Fun. 挺好的 挺开心
[15:32] I’m glad. 那很好
[15:42] You know, two people break up, 其实 情侣分手后
[15:45] walk away from each other, it’s normal. 会互相疏远 这很正常
[15:48] But you and I… were friends first. 但是我们 曾经是朋友
[15:56] We’ll get back there one day. 总有一天会回到从前的
[16:00] I’d like that. 但愿吧
[16:08] 芝加哥消防局调动申请 头衔: 中尉 需调动人姓名: 斯佩尔曼
[16:23] – Wait, so what kind of party? – shh. -所以是什么派对啊 -小声点
[16:25] We’ll cook up some apps, throw back some brewskies, 做几个开胃菜 买几瓶啤酒
[16:27] and that courtyard area is really awesome at night. 院子里的夜景很不错的
[16:28] Just keep it on the Q.T. 现在先保密
[16:30] Severide gonna bring Zoya? 西弗莱德要带卓娅来吗
[16:33] I am humbled and really jazzed 我很谦虚而极度兴奋地
[16:36] as I unveil to you the official Randall Mcholland 向各位隆重展示 兰德尔·麦考兰的
[16:40] for union president campaign poster. 工会主席正式竞选海报
[16:45] Now, is that a face of a winner or what? 这张脸一看就是赢家 对吧
[16:47] Man, you can do anything with a computer these days. 这年头电脑真是什么都能做出来啊
[16:50] – You’re a genius. – All I ask– -你真是天才 -我只要求
[16:52] no curly mustaches, please, 各位不要给我画胡子
[16:54] or the blacked-out tooth. 也别把我的牙给涂黑了
[16:56] And thank you, Isabella, 谢谢你 伊莎贝拉
[16:58] for all of your vision and the tweeting. 谢谢你的远见和鼎力支持
[17:01] We’re taking Sullivan down. 我们去打败沙利文
[17:03] – Yeah! – Buddy! -说得好 -兄弟
[17:07] So are we on for tonight? 那今晚要约吗
[17:09] Absolutely. 当然
[17:11] Isabella, do you have a sec? 伊莎贝拉 你有时间吗
[17:14] Heather took the plea deal right away, 希瑟立马就认罪了
[17:15] so the whole thing got fast-tracked. 所以整个事件都处理得很快
[17:17] She didn’t fight it because she completely 她之所以没有辩解
[17:19] took responsibility for what she did, 是因为她想承担自己的过错
[17:21] and she didn’t want to risk 不愿意冒险
[17:23] being away from her boys for, like, ten years. 免得要被迫离开儿子们十年之久
[17:25] – How long did she get? – 15 months. -那她要服刑多久 -十五个月
[17:27] And she’s serving it at M.C.C. 她在大都会惩教中心服刑
[17:30] But I’m not sure her lawyer took into account 我觉得她的律师好像没有考虑到
[17:32] that Heather’s husband, he was a fireman 希瑟的丈夫 他曾经是一名消防员
[17:35] here in this house– 曾在这里工作
[17:37] He died on the job. 因公殉职
[17:39] And maybe there’s a way to present that to the court 如果有办法在法庭上反映一下这个情况
[17:42] and get her into a minimum-security facility 也许可以将她转到相对宽松一点的地方
[17:44] so she can spend more time with the kids. 让她可以多跟孩子们见见面
[17:47] I’m just trying all my options here. 我只是想所有的办法都尝试一下
[17:48] No, no, no, I hear you. 我知道你的意思
[17:50] Tell you what, let me make some calls. 这样吧 我来联系一下
[17:51] I have some friends at the State’s Attorney’s Office. 我有朋友在州律师事务所工作
[17:54] Anything you can do. 那就麻烦你了
[17:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:03] Hold that. 按住
[18:15] You already took my blood pressure. 你已经量过血压了
[18:23] Well, you’re done. 那就都好了
[18:28] Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[18:31] an impalement at 514 Sandborne street. 圣德邦街514号 穿刺伤
[18:38] What happened? 怎么了
[18:39] He slipped pushing a rototiller, 他推旋耕机的时候滑倒
[18:40] and he got his leg stuck inside. 腿卡在里面了
[18:42] All right, give us some room. 大家让一让
[18:46] You got to get it out. 快帮帮我
[18:47] Please, get me out. 快把我弄出来
[18:48] If we pull the blades, he’ll bleed out. 如果拉动刀片 他会失血致死
[18:50] Let’s disassemble it. 先把这东西分解了吧
[18:52] Guys, grab us a tool bag. 帮我们拿一下工具包
[18:54] Pulse is weak. We got to stabilize him. 脉搏很微弱 先把他稳住
[18:56] – You’re gonna be okay. – We need to get a– -你不会有事的 -我们需要拿一个…
[18:57] There’s a mask in my ambo bag. 我的急救袋里有一个氧气罩
[19:00] Push to 15 liters. 推到15升
[19:12] Starting an I.V.. 开始静脉注射
[19:15] Heart rate’s stable. 心率稳定
[19:25] Chief, he’s missing four toes. 队长 他的四个脚趾头不见了
[19:27] I can’t find them anywhere. 我找不到它们
[19:29] Get a thermal imaging camera. Grab some baggies. 去拿一台热成像摄像仪和几个小塑料袋来
[19:33] – He’s crashing. – Pass me the intubation kit. -他快不行了 -把插管工具给我
[19:36] I got it. 我来
[20:05] Push the EPI. 注射肾上腺素
[20:12] Okay, stop compressions. 好 停止按压
[20:16] We got a pulse. 有脉搏了
[20:23] All right, backward. 好了 都退后
[20:31] You don’t want to forget these. 别忘了这个
[20:48] 120 over 80. Healthy as a horse. 血压120/80 相当健康
[20:51] I remember your first shift, Mills. 米尔斯 我记得你第一次上班的情景
[20:55] I also remember thinking, 那时我还在想
[20:56] “There’s no way this kid’s as good as his dad. “这孩子比不上他爸爸
[20:58] Job’s changed too much.” 工作换太勤 一点都不靠谱”
[21:01] But you are as good. 事实是 你和他一样棒
[21:04] If not better. 青出于蓝而胜于蓝
[21:07] And that’s encouraging to– to a man like me. 这对我来说是一种激励
[21:14] C.F.D.’s in good hands. 芝加哥消防队人才济济
[21:24] Why don’t we clear the air, Shay? 我们把话说开和好吧 夏伊
[21:26] There’s nothing to talk about. 没什么好说的
[21:28] Well, there is if you’re still pissed at me. 可你还在生我的气
[21:29] Well, I’m over it, so… 我已经不在乎了
[21:37] Did you see that? 搞什么
[21:48] What? 看我干嘛
[21:49] Shouldn’t have cut me off. 是她先窜出来的
[22:21] What’s up? 有事吗
[22:25] There aren’t many things I hate 其实我这人吧
[22:27] more than unsolicited advice– 最讨厌什么善意的忠告…
[22:29] – Oh, no. – Just give me one minute. -别啊 -就给我一分钟
[22:31] You can set your watch by it. 你可以计时
[22:33] Okay, literally a minute. 好吧 就一分钟
[22:36] I had a very good friend named Gil. 我之前有个好朋友叫吉尔
[22:38] We were in the same unit in Iraq, 在伊拉克的时候 我们是战友
[22:40] second tour for both of us. 我们都是第二次去伊拉克了
[22:42] Gil was a real character, big motor mouth, 吉尔是个性情中人 话匣子
[22:45] very good soldier. 也是个很好的士兵
[22:47] And, uh, he was always talking about 他总是说
[22:49] how everyone has this hourglass 每个人的生命都是一个沙漏
[22:51] and the top of it is obscured, 上面是不透明的
[22:54] so you don’t know how much sand you have left. 所以你不知道上边的沙子还剩多少
[22:56] And he’d be like, “Hey, Clarke, 然后他就会问我 “克拉克
[22:58] How much sand you think we got left? 你觉得你还剩多少
[23:00] How much sand?” 还有多少沙子可漏啊”
[23:01] Anyway, we get back, and he started to slip. 我们回来之后 他开始堕落
[23:05] His mom was worried about him, like the rest of us, 和我们一样 他妈妈很担心他
[23:07] and she asked me to keep an eye on him. 所以她让我帮忙照看吉尔
[23:10] And I did. I tried. 我同意了 也努力了
[23:14] Uh, I was outside Wrigley. 有天我在箭牌球场外等他
[23:17] And Gil is supposed to meet me there. 吉尔说好了要在那里等我
[23:19] And I get a text from him, 但我收到了他的短信
[23:22] “There’s no more sand.” “沙子漏光了”
[23:25] I go racing over there. 我拼命冲到球场
[23:29] I didn’t make it. 却还是来不及了
[23:33] I know what you saw when that guy shot himself. 我知道那个人自杀的时候你看到了什么
[23:37] And I think I know what you’re going through. 我想我也了解你的感受
[23:41] You can twist yourself up in knots 你可以去纠结
[23:43] trying to understand it or second-guess your actions. 试图去理解或者后悔自己的行为
[23:46] But ultimately, I don’t think it’s for us to figure out. 但我觉得 这样我们无法解脱
[23:53] Or carry. 也承担不起
[24:13] Did you do this? 是你干的吗
[24:15] – You got something to say? – No. -有什么话要说吗 -没有
[24:16] Nothing I haven’t already said to your face. 我和你无话可说
[24:26] Transfer forms? 调动申请表
[24:30] Anybody man enough to say it to my face? 没人有胆子当面和我说吗
[24:34] I signed it personally, so there’s no confusion. 我亲笔签的 够清楚了吧
[24:37] I’d like you to leave 51. 我希望你离开51号消防队
[24:42] Aren’t you in the middle of an election, Randall? 你不是正在参加竞选吗 兰德尔
[24:45] You really think this is a good idea? 你真觉得这样对你有利吗
[24:48] Beat it. 滚吧
[24:56] Lieutenants, 副队
[24:59] this how you lead your men? 你就是这么纵容部下的吗
[25:11] Are you aware of this? 这事你知道吗
[25:14] I am. 我知道
[25:16] Okay. 好吧
[25:18] Well, I’m willing to forget it happened, 我可以当做什么都没发生
[25:22] only if you go back in– 只要你出去…
[25:27] Say hi to McLeod for me. 替我向麦克劳德问好
[25:55] How do you say “You’re amazing” in Russian? “你好棒”用俄语怎么说
[25:58] Te klasnoy. 你好棒[俄语]
[26:02] You’re pretty damn te klasnoy, Zoya. 你真是太棒了 佐娅
[26:08] Only for special person. 是因为有你啊
[26:10] Me too. 我也是
[26:17] I’m a little bit sad. 我有点伤心
[26:20] About? 为什么
[26:22] Visa. 签证
[26:24] I have to go back to Russia soon. 我马上就要回俄罗斯了
[26:26] Well, that sucks. 是吗 那糟了
[26:29] You can come back and visit, though, right? 你还能回来看我的 对吗
[26:33] Maybe. 可能吧
[26:34] I hope. 希望可以
[26:45] I wish I could live here. 我多想就住在这里
[26:50] I hear you. 我知道
[27:01] A house party in the house! 欢乐派对正式开始
[27:06] Oh, that’s tonight? 糟了 是今晚吗
[27:11] Oh, nice move, Mouch. 高明啊 穆奇
[27:14] That’s some next-level type skills, yo. 技艺见长哦
[27:16] Is it just gonna be us? 就只有我们几个吗
[27:18] Yeah. Is that a problem? 是啊 有问题吗
[27:21] No. I’m just asking. 没有 问问而已
[27:24] Your turn, Shay. 到你了 夏伊
[27:28] Oh, Shay with the power move. 夏伊放大招了哟
[27:31] Oh, yeah. 不得了
[27:34] Oh, hey, guys, perfect timing. 你们好啊 来得正好
[27:36] Come down, grab a beer, join us. 下来吧 拿瓶酒 大家一起玩
[27:39] – Hey, Jo-Jo. – Hey. -你好啊 乔乔 -你好
[27:42] You know what? I’m gonna get out of here. 我突然想起来 我得走了
[27:44] My brother wants to catch a movie. 我弟弟想和我一起看电影
[27:46] See you, guys. 再见 伙计们
[27:47] All right, I’m gonna go to bed. 好吧 我要睡觉了
[27:49] – Drive you home? – Thank you. -送你回家吧 -多谢
[28:02] Living here sucks, dude. I got to get out. 住这儿太悲催了 伙计 我要搬走
[28:06] How was your shift? 你的轮班怎么样
[28:08] We saved somebody’s life. 我们救了一条人命
[28:10] That’s so hot. 太帅气了
[28:12] Well, we save lives, like– like, every day, so– 我们基本上每天都这样 所以…
[28:17] I deal with lobbyists and policy wonks all day. 我每天就对着那些说客和政策专家们
[28:20] What’s a policy wonk? 政策专家是什么
[28:22] Be glad you don’t know. 你还是不要知道的好
[28:25] God, being around you, being around the house, 天啊 在你身边 消防站的那些人
[28:28] people actually doing something meaningful with their lives– 都是在做着真正有意义的事情
[28:30] Oh, come on, you do too. 得了吧 你也是啊
[28:34] God, you’re adorable. 你太可爱了
[28:36] Seriously, Gabby… 说真的 加比
[28:41] I’m sorry. 对不起
[28:44] I don’t know why I said that. 我不知道为什么要这么说
[28:45] Don’t sweat it. 别担心
[28:48] I’ll open some wine. 我去开瓶红酒
[28:52] Yeah, sure. 好的
[28:57] Then move out. It’s a free country. 那就搬出去 没人限制你啊
[28:59] I can’t. Not with shay 不行啊 夏伊现在
[29:01] going through whatever she’s going through. 正在经历那样的事情
[29:04] Dawson knows. Right, Dawson? 道森了解的 对吗 道森
[29:05] Yup. 是的
[29:06] Old mother hubbard here. Game Day killed us. 亲娘姥爷的 运动日酒吧要害死我们了
[29:11] Evening. 晚上好啊
[29:16] All right, we’re short 250. 好吧 我们还差250块
[29:18] Been slow the last few weeks. 过去几周生意不景气
[29:20] So that bar down the street’s 路尽头的那家酒吧
[29:21] been really taking a chunk out of us. 抢走了我们很多生意
[29:25] You know, if you just made me 如果你把我变成
[29:27] an equal partner in this place, 这里的平等合伙人
[29:28] like I so kindly offered, 就像我之前说到的那样
[29:31] there wouldn’t be a Game Day down the street. 就根本不会存在什么运动日酒吧
[29:34] You want to knock me down to a flat fee, fine. 你想给我固定分成 没问题
[29:37] But you damn well better come up with that flat fee. 但你最好一分钱也别欠我的
[29:41] You’ll have it, Friday. 会凑齐的 这周五
[30:04] You come up short again, 如果再交不齐
[30:09] and you’ll be serving beer out of a tent. 你们就他妈支个棚子卖酒去吧
[30:25] So this is Antonio’s plan, 这就是安东尼奥的计划吗
[30:26] to let this guy destroy our bar? 让这家伙毁了我们酒吧吗
[30:28] Herrmann, I said I’d talk to him. 赫尔曼 我说了我会跟他谈谈的
[30:29] Okay, you know what? 好吧 你知道吗
[30:30] You tell Antonio that I got a plan now. 告诉安东尼奥我也有个计划
[30:32] I’m gonna keep a sawed-off .410 behind the bar, 我会在柜台下面藏只短管猎枪
[30:35] and the next time Arthur and Jay come in here, 下次亚瑟和杰再迈进这门
[30:37] it’s sayonara, baby. 绝对把他们脑袋轰开花
[30:39] Is that him? 是他打来的吗
[30:40] – Is that Antonio? – I’ll be right back. -是安东尼奥吗 -我马上回来
[30:45] Article Seven of the Illinois Criminal Code– 伊利诺伊州刑法第七条规定
[30:47] unlawful entry into, or attack on one’s dwelling, 非法闯入 或攻击某人住宅
[30:50] – you can use force. – Yeah. -可使用武力反击 -我知道
[30:52] Or we could just sell the place. 或者我们可以把这里卖掉
[30:59] What the hell is going on? 到底是怎么回事
[31:00] Look, I’ve told my superiors. Everyone’s aware. 听着 我已汇报上级 大家都知道
[31:02] We just don’t have enough to take him down yet. 但我们还没有足够的证据扳倒他
[31:10] Look, you got to know that it killed me 你要明白 在那里无法保护你
[31:12] not to defend you back there. 让我很难受
[31:14] It’s the hardest thing about this, 这是做卧底最难的部分
[31:17] is having to play a role. 你必须演戏
[31:22] Are you playing a role right now? 你现在还在演吗
[31:28] Of course not. 当然没有
[31:54] Yeah, they’ve stopped by a couple times. 是的 他们来过几次
[31:55] But Griffin, he’s still not comfortable 但是格里芬 他不太习惯
[31:59] – coming in the firehouse. – I know. -来消防队 -我知道
[32:01] – I warned you about that. – Yeah. -我之前提醒过你 -是啊
[32:04] – How’s Ben? – He’s great. -本呢 -他很好
[32:06] He’s more focused in school. 他在学校更用心了
[32:08] Good, good. 很好
[32:10] Yeah, they’re both doing better. 是啊 他们俩情况都好多了
[32:14] Heather, they talk about you 希瑟 他们每天
[32:16] all the time, all right? 都在说你 好吗
[32:19] They miss you. 他们想你
[32:28] I mean– 这…
[32:30] This is torture. 太煎熬了
[32:35] Listen, I was talking to someone yesterday 听着 我昨天跟别人聊过
[32:39] about getting help, 怎么帮助你
[32:41] getting you into minimum security 把你转到最低戒备监狱
[32:43] so you can spend more time with the boys. 这样就能和孩子们多聚聚
[32:47] Yeah. 好的
[32:50] Heather, you got to stay strong. 希瑟 你要坚强
[32:56] All right? 好吗
[33:01] – Hey. – Hey, Zoya. -嗨 -嗨 佐娅
[33:05] – How’s everything? – Good. -你好吗 -挺好
[33:07] I just want to talk to you. 我想跟你谈谈
[33:09] Okay. About? 好的 谈什么
[33:10] Well, I was thinking– 我在想
[33:12] if I go back to Saint Petersburg, 如果我回圣彼得堡
[33:14] – it is sad for you and for me. – Okay. -我们俩都会很难受 -是的
[33:18] Maybe there is way I don’t have to go. 也许我有办法留下来
[33:20] I think this sound crazy– 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[33:22] and I ask you as friend– 我想以朋友的身份问你
[33:24] But if I were to be married, I could stay. 因为如果我结婚了 就能留下
[33:29] If you would want that too. 前提是你同意
[33:31] Yeah, I… 这个嘛 我
[33:35] Listen, I’d love to. 听着 我想跟你结婚
[33:35] And I’d do it in a second, but I-I can’t. 我本会毫不犹豫地答应 但现在不行
[33:39] For a lot of reasons that, you know, I, uh… 有很多原因 你知道 我
[33:43] – Trust me. – I understand. -相信我 -我懂
[33:46] I sorry to ask. 抱歉开口问你
[33:49] I think I don’t come by anymore, 等我更喜欢你了
[33:51] before my heart goes more for you. 我再去找你吧
[33:57] Zoya. 佐娅
[33:59] Hey, I’m–I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:01] I really am. 真心的
[34:29] Thank you so much for meeting me on such short notice. 感谢你临时来见我
[34:31] Not a problem. 没事
[34:34] How’s your son doing? 你儿子如何
[34:36] Good. 很好
[34:37] I told him what I know– there might be a change. 我告诉他最近可能会有变动
[34:42] You know, I’ve been doing this for a while, 我做这工作有段时间了
[34:45] and I always envision the endgame, 我总是在推演
[34:49] what it’s gonna be. 结局是什么样
[34:52] But how I get there? 但过程如何
[34:53] I gave up trying to anticipate that, 我已放弃思索
[34:55] because things never quite go down the way you think. 因为总是事与愿违
[35:01] I like your style, Benny. 我喜欢你的行事风格 班尼
[35:04] You care. 你在乎
[35:05] But first and foremost, you’re a pragmatist. 但首先 你是个实用主义者
[35:08] Okay. 好的
[35:13] I’m trying to save Firehouse 51. 我想拯救51号消防队
[35:18] I believe you. 我相信你
[35:22] If I were to save it– if– 如果我真要这么做
[35:25] I need somebody in place that I can trust. 就必须选我能信任的人任职
[35:30] I want you to replace Boden. 我想让你取代博登
[35:43] So these are your exam results. 这是你们的体检结果
[35:45] Now, nobody shoot the messenger. 别把气撒我身上
[35:47] “Cholesterol, on par. “胆固醇正常
[35:48] “Pulse rate, great. 心率正常
[35:50] Muscle mass only slightly below normal.” 肌肉质量略低于正常水平”
[35:52] Even my body fat is spitting distance 连我的身体脂肪含量
[35:55] to the classification of fit. 都快达到健康水平了
[35:57] All that seaweed and rice paper does a body good. 看来吃海苔和米纸果然能健身
[36:00] Greg Sullivan can kiss my able-bodied ass. 我的身材完爆格雷格·沙利文
[36:04] Hold up, this can’t be right. 等等 这不对啊
[36:05] Herrmann has 1% less body fat than me? 赫尔曼的身体脂肪比我还少1%
[36:09] Why are you so mystified? 有什么不对的
[36:10] ‘Cause I got a couple years on you? 我不就比你大了几岁吗
[36:12] A couple? 几岁吗
[36:14] You know what? 知道吗
[36:18] Suck on this. 想比比吗
[36:19] – Yeah! – No! -赞啊 -不要啊
[36:22] Good, Hermie. 不错 阿赫
[36:25] Put your clothes on, man. 把衣服穿上 伙计
[36:31] Come on in. 进来吧
[36:35] Chief, 队长
[36:38] I know that you’re dealing with a lot right now, 我知道你现在有很多事情要处理
[36:39] but I need to talk to you about 但我需要跟你谈一下
[36:40] – something in your test. – Okay. -你的体检报告的事 -好
[36:43] There is a protein in our blood 我们血液中有种蛋白质
[36:45] called osteopontin. 叫做骨桥蛋白
[36:45] 一种磷酸蛋白 可能出现于某些癌症和免疫疾病中
[36:48] Your levels are higher than expected. 你体内的检测含量高于正常值
[36:50] Meaning what? 意味着什么
[36:52] Sometimes it’s an indicator for asbestos poisoning. 有时候 这意味着石棉中毒
[36:52] 石绵有致癌和引起肺部疾病的危害 可引起慢性呼吸道疾病
[36:57] But it could be nothing. 但也许没事
[36:59] Still, I strongly recommend that you go 但是 我仍然强烈建议你
[37:00] and get an MRI done on your lungs. 去做一下肺部核磁共振检查
[37:02] I haven’t been around asbestos in 15 years. 我有十五年没有接触过石棉了
[37:04] Well, it can remain latent. 可能有潜伏期
[37:07] 20 years, 10 years, 5, or not all. 二十年 十五年 五年 甚至不会发作
[37:11] Look, the key is an early diagnosis. 关键是 我们要做早期诊断
[37:16] I can look into some specialists. 我可以帮你找一下专科医生
[37:18] Mills, leave the report on the desk, please. 米尔斯 请把报告放在桌子上
[37:36] The thing about interest rates, 关于利率的问题
[37:37] if they rise during your lock-in period, 如果仍在锁定期内 利率的提升
[37:39] it won’t affect you. 就不会对你产生影响
[37:40] You’ll still pay the lower rate 你要付的仍是
[37:41] you took in the first place. 和最初一样的低利率
[37:44] Hide the silverware. Devon’s here. 快把银餐具藏起来 戴文来了
[37:47] Devon-eleven, open 24/7. “戴文-11 全天候开放”
[37:47] “Sevon-eleven, open 24/7” 本句仿拟7-11便利店广告
[37:52] She is so shady. 她太卑劣了
[38:02] Um, I’m, uh… I’m gonna– 我…我要去…
[38:05] I’ll be right back. Okay. 我马上回来 好吗
[38:19] How’d you get mixed up with these gossipy bitches? 你怎么和那些八卦的贱人混一起了
[38:36] – I’m building up my position. – Yes, I can see that. -我在建立自己的地盘 -看出来了
[38:39] What is that, 15 troops? 那是什么 15位士兵吗
[38:42] Is Gabby coming by? 加比会来吗
[38:44] Uh, not tonight, no. 今晚不会
[38:46] Is she your girlfriend? 她是你的女朋友吗
[38:49] She is not. 不是的
[38:50] Why isn’t she? 为什么不是
[38:53] Will you roll the dice already? 你掷骰子了吗
[38:55] No! 不要啊
[38:57] Dead. 输了
[38:58] If you want to go out tonight, I can babysit Ben. 如果你今晚想出去 我可以照顾本
[39:01] I don’t want to go out. 我不想出去
[39:02] I want to hang with you guys. 我想和你们在一起
[39:04] I want to defeat you over here in Chicago land. 我要在这片芝加哥领地里打败你们
[39:10] Can I come back to the firehouse? 我还能去消防局吗
[39:14] Yeah, anytime you want. 可以 随时都欢迎
[39:18] Yeah. 好
[39:21] – For Chicago. – Chicago. -为了芝加哥 -芝加哥
[39:24] Full security cameras with database, 能存录数据的一级安全摄像头
[39:27] plus 24-hour armed response. 以及全天候的武装保护
[39:30] And how much is this gonna cost? 这要花费多少钱
[39:32] Nothing up front. No payments for three months. 先不用付款 免费试用三个月
[39:35] Can we just talk about reality here for a minute? 我们能讨论下现在面临的现实状况吗
[39:39] Game Day isn’t going anywhere. 游戏日酒吧并没有消失
[39:41] It’s getting more and more popular, 还变得越来越受欢迎
[39:43] and we’re serving tumbleweeds, man. 我们这已经门可罗雀了 伙计们
[39:49] Let’s just walk away. 我们关门散散伙吧
[39:53] There’s no shame in that. 又不丢人
[39:56] Sure, there is. 是啊 没有
[39:58] Losing is for losers. 失败就是留给失败者的
[40:02] It is all for best. 这样最好
[40:03] He’s an idiot. 他就是笨蛋
[40:04] That’s not very nice, but thank you. 虽然这么说不好 但谢谢你
[40:07] All I know is, if it were me, 我知道的是 如果是我
[40:09] I’d be proud to be your boyfriend. 我会很骄傲能成为你的男朋友
[40:14] You’re a good man, Jo-Jo. 你是好人 乔乔
[40:49] Can I help you with something? 有什么事吗
[40:53] I love 51. 我爱51号消防队
[40:58] I’ll do whatever it takes to save it. 无论付出什么代价 我都要挽救它
[41:12] My resignation. 我的辞呈
[41:31] Look how far you’ve come, huh? 你发展的不错啊
[41:34] You’re a lieutenant. 都已经是副队了
[41:42] I have some news. 我有消息要宣布
[41:47] I’m taking over 51. 我要接管51号消防队
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme