时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Seems that we have an infestation. | 看来我们当中有人是内鬼 |
[00:05] | Known as the common snitch. | 就是我们常说的告密者 |
[00:06] | Something you want to say to me, Herrmann? | 你有话要跟我说吗 赫尔曼 |
[00:08] | I want you to meet my girl, Isabella. | 介绍一下 这是伊莎贝拉 |
[00:09] | Sounds like you could use some campaign help. | 你似乎需要人帮助你参加竞选 |
[00:11] | Do you want to celebrate later? | 等会你想庆祝一下吗 |
[00:13] | Yeah. Sounds like fun. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[00:14] | He wants you to promise you won’t go away, like mom and dad. | 他想让你保证不会像爸爸妈妈一样离开我们 |
[00:18] | I’m right here, guys. | 我就在这里 小伙子们 |
[00:19] | I’m not going anywhere. | 哪也不去 |
[00:21] | You’re really into this Jay guy, aren’t you? | 你真看上那个叫杰的了 是吧 |
[00:23] | Yeah. I think I am. | 我觉得是这样 |
[00:25] | I want a new deal. See, my man, Jay here. | 我要谈新协议 是这样 我的手下杰 |
[00:27] | He’s been assessing your business. | 他一直在评估你们的生意 |
[00:29] | You came here to spy on us? | 你是来刺探我们的吗 |
[00:31] | – I know who our arsonist is. – Hadley? | -我知道纵火犯是谁了 -哈德利吗 |
[00:34] | If one of your former men is now setting fires it doesn’t | 如果你的前手下现在到处纵火 |
[00:37] | exactly cast your leadership in the most flattering light. | 对你的领导能力评价来说可不是什么好事 |
[00:44] | We know you started this fire! | 我们知道是你放的火 |
[00:47] | I want to know why arson investigation | 我想知道为什么纵火案调查 |
[00:49] | is wasting their time checking Hadley’s alibis. | 要浪费时间查哈德利的不在场证明 |
[00:52] | He uses timing devices. | 他用的是定时装置 |
[00:53] | He could set a fire downtown | 他可以在市区设置好 |
[00:55] | and be in Skokie before the first bell. | 然后在斯科基购个物火才烧起来 |
[00:57] | He craves attention. | 他就想吸引大家注意力 |
[00:58] | That’s what this is about. | 就是这么回事 |
[01:00] | If he thinks nobody’s watching maybe that’ll | 如果他觉得没人注意他 |
[01:02] | throw him off his game and he could get sloppy. | 他可能就会马虎大意出岔子了 |
[01:05] | So sit around and wait for him to start another fire? | 那我们就等着他再次纵火吗 |
[01:08] | Provoke him? | 去煽动他 |
[01:09] | Whatever. This is– | 不管怎样 真是… |
[01:11] | Wallace really screwed the pooch on this, huh? | 华莱士这次真是犯大错了啊 |
[01:14] | How do you let a guy like Hadley just– | 怎么能让哈德利这样的人… |
[01:16] | Wait, pop. No one saw this coming. | 等等 老爸 没人料到会这样 |
[01:18] | It’s only you and the Fire Marshall’s office that seemed | 只有你和消防总局那边才觉得 |
[01:20] | to think he had a red flag pinned to his chest. | 他是个明显的危险分子 |
[01:24] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[01:26] | Can I borrow you a sec? Hey, Benny. | 我有几句话想跟你说 你好 本尼 |
[01:33] | Please tell me we’re not making a huge mistake here. | 我们不会大错特错了吧 |
[01:37] | What’s up, roomies? | 你们好 室友们 |
[01:39] | What’s up, Otis? Hey, do you need a hand? | 你好 奥蒂斯 需要帮忙吗 |
[01:41] | Oh, no. My brother’s unloading the U-Haul outside. He’s fine. | 我兄弟正在外面从卡车上卸东西呢 没事 |
[01:45] | What’s up, bro? | 你好 兄弟 |
[01:48] | Hey, pal. | 你好 |
[01:49] | – Hey. – Oh, man. | -你好 -天呐 |
[01:51] | How awesome is this, huh? | 真是太棒了 |
[01:54] | Oh, uh, you know, I figured there’s three walls. | 我看这里有三面墙 |
[01:58] | We each get one, right? | 我们一人一面对吧 |
[02:00] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:03] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[02:07] | – What’s vodka in Russian? – Vodka. | -俄语中伏特加怎么说 -伏特加 |
[02:10] | Hey, you guys got your cut last week. | 上周已经把你们那份给你们了 |
[02:12] | What, do you want to turn me upside down | 怎么 你想把我拎起来 |
[02:13] | and shake another dime out of my pocket? | 看看还有没有铜板掉出来吗 |
[02:15] | I’m just here to see Gabby. | 我是来找加比的 |
[02:16] | She don’t want to see you, buddy. | 但她不想见你 哥们 |
[02:19] | Get lost. | 滚 |
[02:23] | You got a problem, pal? | 你听不懂我的话吗 |
[02:25] | This doesn’t involve you, all right? | 这事跟你无关 好吗 |
[02:26] | When a dirt bag like you comes sniffin’ around | 你这样的人渣过来招惹我的朋友 |
[02:28] | for a friend of mine, I’m involved. | 就跟我有关了 |
[02:31] | I don’t care who you work for | 我不管你是谁的手下 |
[02:33] | or how many kneecaps you break every week. | 不管你一周打断几个人的腿 |
[02:35] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓唬不了我 |
[02:37] | Stay the hell away from her. | 给我离她远点 |
[02:47] | Uh, careful, Griffin, | 小心点 格里芬 |
[02:49] | no flipping off the bars, ‘kay, buddy? | 别掉下来了 知道吗 |
[02:51] | You’re a natural. You’re gonna be a great dad. | 不错嘛 你会成为一个好爸爸的 |
[02:54] | One day. | 会的 |
[02:58] | Hey, you still need me to watch them after next shift? | 下次轮班后还需要我看着他们吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah. That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[03:00] | I’ve got a couple of repair jobs I got to get to. | 我还得去修几件东西呢 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:11] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[03:20] | I really stepped into it with this guy Jay. | 我跟这个叫杰的人陷得太深了 |
[03:23] | Complete loser, and I’m trying to end it, | 我彻头彻尾地输了 我想做个了结 |
[03:25] | And he won’t– he won’t let it go. | 但他不肯放手 |
[03:30] | I’d be more than happy to have a conversation with him. | 我很乐意和他聊一聊 |
[03:35] | No, no. It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 不用了 我能应付 |
[03:38] | Thanks, though. | 还是谢谢你 |
[03:42] | Last order of business. | 最后一项任务 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna need a couple of volunteers to help me | 我需要几个志愿者帮我 |
[03:45] | with the new wellness program for this house. | 参加消防队新的健康评估项目 |
[03:47] | It involves workshops, physical exams. | 包括研讨会和各项体检 |
[03:50] | I believe we all have to have some new kind of fitness diary. | 我相信我们都得搞个新的健身日记 |
[03:55] | So, volunteers? | 有谁愿意来 |
[04:00] | I don’t have all day. | 我可没一整天时间和你们耗着 |
[04:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:04] | Mills, Shay. | 米尔斯 夏伊 |
[04:05] | You are now the new wellness reps. | 你们现在是新健康代表了 |
[04:10] | Ambulance 61. Person in distress. | 61号救护车 有人遇险 |
[04:12] | 398 Wells Street. | 威尔斯街398号 |
[04:14] | That’s Darryl. | 那是达里尔家 |
[04:15] | Our favorite frequent flyer. | 我们”最喜欢的常客”啊 |
[04:17] | – Dismissed. – Hey, chief? | -解散 -队长 |
[04:19] | This call, he’s a nice guy | 关于这通电话 他是个好人 |
[04:20] | but he just wants company. | 但他想要人陪伴 |
[04:22] | It’s a nuisance call. | 是骚扰电话 |
[04:23] | There’s nothing we can do about that | 我们对此无能为力 |
[04:24] | because we can’t refuse a call. Go. | 因为我们不能回绝任务 去吧 |
[04:29] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[04:31] | Darryl. | 达里尔 |
[04:33] | How you been, buddy? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[04:34] | Oh, I missed you. | 我想你 |
[04:36] | You’re lookin’ as beautiful as ever. | 你还是这么漂亮 |
[04:38] | – Oh, aren’t you the charmer? – Sit up, bud. Come on. | -你也很帅啊 -坐起来吧 来 |
[04:41] | There we go. | 好嘞 |
[04:46] | Can I see your finger? | 能看看你的手指吗 |
[04:51] | ‘kay, your blood sugar is 43. | 好 你的血糖是43 |
[04:54] | Why’s it so low, Darryl? | 为什么这么低 达里尔 |
[04:56] | Look, I know you like it when we come visit you | 我知道你喜欢我们来拜访你 |
[04:58] | but you have to check your levels, okay? | 但你得检查血糖水平 好吗 |
[05:00] | And eat after you take your insulin. | 注射胰岛素后要吃东西 |
[05:03] | All right. I’m gonna check what’s in the fridge. | 好了 我去看看冰箱里有什么吃的 |
[05:05] | Aw, you always take such good care of me. | 你总是把我照顾得很好 |
[05:07] | We talked about this, Darryl. | 我们谈过这事的 达里尔 |
[05:09] | This is a lot of time and expense for a glucose shot, | 来打一剂葡萄糖需要花费大量时间和金钱 |
[05:13] | and we have other things to do. | 我们还有别的事要忙呢 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | Baloney and cheese, and no chips? | 熏肠和奶酪 没有炸土豆条吗 |
[05:20] | What’s up with that, Darryl? | 怎么回事 达里尔 |
[05:21] | You know I can’t live without my girl. | 你知道 没了你我就没法活了 |
[05:24] | Well, may I suggest joining a chat room | 我建议你加入聊天室 |
[05:26] | and let us do our jobs? | 放我们去忙活工作 |
[05:27] | Yeah. She’s right, Darryl. | 她说得对 达里尔 |
[05:28] | I mean, this has got to stop. | 你必须停止这种行为 |
[05:31] | You know, | 要知道 |
[05:33] | you have no idea what you mean to me, Leslie. | 你不知道你对我意义有多大 莱斯莉 |
[05:37] | Oh, well that’s sweet. | 嘴真甜啊 |
[05:41] | Whoa, Darryl. | 达里尔 |
[05:42] | Darryl, uh– | 达里尔 |
[05:44] | Put the gun away right now, Darryl. | 把枪放下 达里尔 |
[05:48] | You know I can’t live without you. | 你知道没了你我没法活 |
[05:52] | You– | 你… |
[05:53] | You don’t have to live without me, Darryl. | 我不会离开你的 达里尔 |
[05:56] | I’ve got this, Shay. | 让我来 夏伊 |
[05:58] | I’m not kidding, Darryl. | 我不是开玩笑的 达里尔 |
[06:00] | Put the gun on the floor now. | 马上把枪放到地上 |
[06:07] | Darryl. | 达里尔 |
[06:14] | Look, uh, just– | 听着 |
[06:17] | Just give me the gun, okay, and, uh, | 把枪给我 好吗 |
[06:22] | and we can go to Vegas tomorrow | 我们明天可以去维加斯 |
[06:26] | and get hitched, okay? | 去结婚 好吗 |
[06:28] | Just give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[06:32] | Okay, sweetheart? Just–just– just give me the gun. | 好吗 亲爱的 把枪给我 |
[06:37] | Darryl– | 达里尔 |
[06:58] | The two of you should head to the Lakeshore. | 你俩应该去湖滨医院 |
[07:00] | Get checked out for blood exposure. | 检查下有没有染上血液传染疾病 |
[07:02] | I’ll notify medical. | 我会通知医生 |
[07:04] | Meet you there with the paperwork. | 带着文件去那里找你 |
[07:07] | Look, take whatever time you need to deal with this. | 你们慢慢平复心情吧 花多少时间都行 |
[07:11] | Anything I can do for you just let me know. | 有什么要我帮忙的就告诉我 |
[07:30] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:33] | Fine, thanks. | 还好 谢谢 |
[07:36] | Yeah, you know. We’re okay. | 是啊 我们没事 |
[07:44] | Yo, Mr. President! | 哟 主席先生 |
[07:46] | Not even close. A lot of ground to make up. | 早着呢 还得拉好多票 |
[07:49] | You’re gonna walk all over Sullivan. | 你会打败沙利文的 |
[07:51] | It’s gonna be like the Harlem Globetrotters | 就像哈林篮球队 |
[07:52] | against those white dudes! | 一举击溃那些白人老兄一样 |
[07:53] | – The Washington Generals. – That’s them! | -是华盛顿将军队 -就是他们 |
[07:56] | Isabella says I got to campaign like an underdog. | 伊莎贝拉说我得充分体现自己的弱势 |
[07:59] | Politics 101. | 政坛能手培养计划啊 |
[08:10] | Rat. | 叛徒 |
[08:21] | The, uh, ambo sound okay to you? | 你觉得救护车的声音正常吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. Why? | 正常啊 怎么了 |
[08:26] | Thought I heard a weird sound in the engine on the way back. | 回来的时候我听到发动机声音有点奇怪 |
[08:31] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我没听到 |
[08:32] | It was like a grinding sound. | 一种很刺耳的摩擦声 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I’m gonna–I’m gonna have the fleet come take a look at it | 我会让车队管理员来看看 |
[08:38] | ’cause last thing I need is for it to break down on me on a run. | 我可不想它在路上抛锚 |
[08:42] | Here. Give me your shirt. I’ll wash it with mine. | 把脏衣服给我吧 我一起洗了 |
[08:44] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[09:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:54] | If there’s anything I can do on my end, name it. | 如果有什么我能帮忙的就尽管说 |
[09:59] | Actually, being here in the house helps. | 能在消防队里 我就好受多了 |
[10:03] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好起来的 |
[10:05] | Listen, you got to take care of yourself. | 你要好好照顾自己 |
[10:08] | Forget about watching the boys. I’ll call my sister– | 不用帮我照顾孩子了 我打电话让我姐… |
[10:10] | No. No, no, no. | 别 别打 |
[10:11] | Actually, spending time with them | 和他们待在一起 |
[10:13] | is kind of exactly what I need right now. | 正是我现在所需要的 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | What was that about? | 电话里说什么了 |
[10:33] | I need you to write up a full report | 你去写一份关于 |
[10:35] | of all interactions between Hadley and everybody | 哈德利被调走后 他和队里所有人的 |
[10:37] | in this house since we let him go, and it’s per McLeod. | 接触情况报告 是麦克劳德要的 |
[10:41] | What does that got to do with saving money? | 这和缩减开支有关系吗 |
[10:44] | Hey, why doesn’t she have her in-house rat, | 她怎么不让她派来的叛徒 |
[10:46] | Clarke, write up the report? | 也就是克拉克 来写呢 |
[10:47] | He’s been informing on us anyway. | 反正他一直都在打小报告啊 |
[10:51] | We have just got to deal with it, okay? | 我们要好好应对这事 好吗 |
[10:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:00] | There she is! | 看看谁来啦 |
[11:03] | You’d never catch me up there. I’m terrified of heights. | 我永远都不会爬那么高的 我恐高 |
[11:06] | Great view, though. | 视野好啊 |
[11:08] | Hey, uh, you staying for lunch? I’m making chicken adobo. | 你留下来吃午饭吗 我今天做鸡肉阿斗波 |
[11:12] | I might take you up on that. | 恭敬不如从命 |
[11:14] | I’m gonna be shadowing my candidate | 接下来几天 |
[11:15] | for the next couple shifts. | 我都要跟着我家候选人 |
[11:16] | We’re getting some day-in-the-life pics | 我们要拍些生活照 |
[11:18] | of Randy to use in his campaign. | 兰迪竞选时可以用 |
[11:20] | I’ve been told I posses an “Everyman” quality. | 有人说我拥有”大众”品质 |
[11:23] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[11:24] | I can see my uncle Luis right there around the gut. | 我能从你的大肚上看到我的路易斯叔叔的影子 |
[11:29] | So, I set up a meet-and-greet | 我在这个街区的健身馆 |
[11:30] | at the rec center down the block. | 组织了一个见面会 |
[11:32] | Friendly crowd, local firefighters. | 都是一些友好的人 当地的消防员啦 |
[11:34] | It’s a great photo op. | 能拍些好照片 |
[11:35] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[11:36] | And we have a little time to get some shots around the house first. | 我们先来拍拍消防队吧 |
[11:39] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[11:41] | Ed? | 埃德 |
[11:45] | We’ve got to talk about Gail McLeod. | 我们得谈谈盖尔·麦克劳德 |
[11:46] | Chief, believe me. | 队长 相信我 |
[11:47] | Nobody’s happy about making budget cuts. | 没人喜欢削减预算 |
[11:49] | No, no. Look, I understand. | 不是 我理解 |
[11:50] | Ms. McLeod has a budget to worry about, | 麦克劳德女士要操心预算的事 |
[11:53] | but she’s crossed a line. | 但她太过分了 |
[11:55] | It’s gettin’ personal. | 上升到个人恩怨层面了 |
[11:56] | She’s making all kinds of insinuations about me, | 对我百般嘲讽 |
[11:58] | how I run my firehouse, how I dealt with Hadley, | 还嘲讽我的工作方式 我处理哈德利的方法 |
[12:00] | which is not her job. | 这根本是越权 |
[12:06] | Look, if she wants to crunch her numbers, | 她想缩减预算 |
[12:09] | let her crunch her damn numbers, | 就缩减去吧 |
[12:11] | But you have got to get her off my ass. | 但让她离我远点 |
[12:17] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量 |
[12:29] | You get that email from McLeod | 你收到麦克劳德那封 |
[12:30] | about the new inventory request forms? | 新的库存申请表邮件没 |
[12:33] | Yeah. I got it. | 收到了 |
[12:38] | I wish you would have let me handle Darryl. | 达里尔的事如果让我处理就好了 |
[12:40] | Thanks, Dawson. | 谢谢你 道森 |
[12:41] | That’s exactly what I need to hear to start my day. | 这句话说得可真好啊 |
[12:43] | I’m not blaming you, Shay. | 我没怪你 夏伊 |
[12:45] | Good. ‘Cause I was doing just fine | 好 要不是你开口斥责 |
[12:46] | without your berating the man with a gun in his hand. | 拿枪指着自己的男人 我完全可以解决好 |
[12:48] | Well, somebody needed to defuse the situation. | 总得有人站出来缓和局势 |
[12:51] | Maybe he just needed to know that somebody cared, you know? | 也许他只是需要知道有人关心他 |
[12:54] | Then again maybe you didn’t. | 大概你根本不关心吧 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. I couldn’t tell. | 我不知道 我也说不清 |
[12:55] | What? Of course I cared. | 你说什么呢 我当然关心 |
[12:56] | I just–I don’t need to lead him on to show him. | 只是我不会那样哄骗他 |
[12:58] | Come on. | 别这么说 |
[13:00] | We were just having fun with each other. | 我们只是一起找点乐子而已 |
[13:01] | And look where it led. | 那你看看发展成什么样了 |
[13:04] | I didn’t pull the trigger. | 人又不是我杀的 |
[13:07] | Let me remind you | 提醒你一句 |
[13:08] | that I’m the paramedic-in-charge on Ambulance 61. | 我才是61号救护车上的医护主管 |
[13:11] | If you had stepped back like I asked, | 如果你能按我的要求退后 |
[13:13] | Darryl might still be alive right now. | 达里尔可能现在还活着 |
[13:21] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to– | 我很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[13:23] | Sure you did, and by all means, | 就是故意的 你尽一切办法 |
[13:25] | blame me for what happened. | 要把责任推到我头上 |
[13:26] | Call in a report with the paramedic chief. | 尽管向医护队长报告去吧 |
[13:28] | Whatever you need to do to feel better, | 你想怎样就怎样 只要你能更好受 |
[13:30] | but do not talk to me. | 但别来烦我 |
[13:34] | We will work together. That’s it. | 我们只是同事 仅此而已 |
[13:44] | – There he is. – Hey, buddy. | -来啦 -你好 兄弟 |
[13:46] | – Appreciate you coming out. – Buddy! | -感谢你能来 -兄弟 |
[13:48] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 随便吃 小子 |
[13:50] | Did you make this little spread out here? | 这里都是你布置的吗 |
[13:52] | – Would it impress you if I did? – Damn. | -如果是 你会对我刮目相看吗 -当然 |
[13:56] | Who’s paying for all the signage and snacks? | 这些标牌和零食谁掏钱 |
[14:00] | You are. | 当然是你 |
[14:01] | Then can we just keep it to chips and salsa next time? | 那下次我们准备薯片配莎莎酱就够了吧 |
[14:04] | Go. Mingle. Remember, no talking points. | 去吧 去聊聊 随性一点儿 |
[14:07] | No pressure. Just have fun. | 别有压力 享受过程 |
[14:10] | Good to see you, Martinez. I’m countin’ on your vote. | 见到你真好 马丁内斯 希望你能投我一票 |
[14:13] | Hey, Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[14:20] | If you’re such a great union rep, | 如果你真是个这么好的工会代表 |
[14:23] | why did you turn your back on a union brother? | 为什么不帮助工会里的兄弟呢 |
[14:42] | This guy… | 这家伙… |
[14:44] | This guy was supposed to represent me | 这家伙应该在我被迫离职的时候 |
[14:48] | when I was being forced out of my job. | 站出来为我说话 |
[14:50] | Why don’t you go home? | 你为何不离开呢 |
[14:51] | Because it’s my union, too. | 因为这也是我的工会 |
[14:55] | I never lied about what happened. | 我从没对事实撒谎 |
[14:58] | I apologized. | 也道过歉了 |
[15:01] | I did everything right. | 什么都做了 |
[15:07] | What did you do? | 而你呢 |
[15:13] | This guy was afraid to stand up to the brass. | 这家伙根本没胆子对抗高层 |
[15:15] | You call that leadership? | 你们觉得这算有领导能力吗 |
[15:18] | I call it a damn joke. | 我说这根本就是狗屁玩笑 |
[15:19] | Your side of the story, obviously. | 显然 不过是你的一面之词罢了 |
[15:26] | You still the one feeding Pouch? | 你还在喂旺发吗 |
[15:30] | Get out. | 请你出去 |
[15:31] | Where’s Severide? | 西弗莱德去哪了 |
[15:32] | In the change-out room, bangin’ another secretary? | 在储物间里 和别的女助理乱搞吗 |
[15:34] | I said get out! | 我说了出去 |
[15:38] | Don’t forget to vote. | 别忘了投票哦 |
[16:14] | I heard what happened with your paramedics this morning. | 我听说了今早你们医护队员的事 |
[16:18] | How are they holding up? Are they all right? | 她们怎么样 没事吧 |
[16:20] | They’re working through it. | 她们正在努力好起来 |
[16:25] | I understand you spoke to Ed Yates | 我能理解你为什么去芝加哥消防局总部 |
[16:27] | over at C.F.D. Headquarters. | 找埃德·耶茨谈话 |
[16:28] | I did. | 我是去了 |
[16:30] | More than happy to tell you exactly what I told him. | 我很乐意把对他说的原话告诉你 |
[16:32] | No, no. Thank you. He’s brought me up to speed. | 不用了 谢谢 他都告诉我了 |
[16:38] | Ed has been informed that I’m accountable to the state, | 我也提醒过埃德 我的工作是对州政府负责 |
[16:43] | not to the city of Chicago and not to the C.F.D., | 不是芝加哥市政府 更不是芝加哥消防队 |
[16:46] | So your concerns, | 所以你提的要求 |
[16:49] | they’re not really his department. | 并不是他说了算 |
[16:52] | Well, thank you for coming all this way | 谢谢你大老远跑来 |
[16:56] | just to inform me of that. | 就为了提醒我这些 |
[17:00] | Anything I can do for you? | 还有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[17:05] | What gets you up in the morning, | 每天早上唤醒你的是什么 |
[17:07] | Wanting to be a battalion chief? | 想当大队长的愿望吗 |
[17:10] | Why do you still want to do it? | 你为什么还愿意继续干 |
[17:13] | You know, I am not going to stand here, | 听着 我不会继续干站着 |
[17:15] | be insulted by somebody who has no idea | 听你侮辱我 |
[17:17] | of the concept about what it is to be a firefighter. | 你根本不知道消防员意味着什么 |
[17:20] | You want to know how I do my job | 你想知道我怎样工作 |
[17:23] | and why I do it? | 为什么干这行吗 |
[17:25] | You know what you can do? | 给你个建议 |
[17:28] | Ask around. | 四处问问吧 |
[17:34] | He showed up at a union meeting? | 他居然在工会活动上出现了 |
[17:36] | – Are you kidding me? – You’re surprised? | -开什么玩笑 -很惊讶吗 |
[17:39] | He’s unhinged. I’m telling you. | 他是个神经病 我告诉你 |
[17:40] | He’s gonna kill somebody. | 他会杀人的 |
[17:44] | Who’s the broad with Boden? | 跟博登一起的那个女人是谁 |
[17:46] | Hm, McLeod. | 麦克劳德 |
[17:47] | She’s a consultant that the state sent to close firehouses. | 她是政府派来关闭消防队的顾问 |
[17:53] | That’s right, Wally. | 没错 华利 |
[17:55] | Take on the state. | 拿下政府代表了 |
[17:58] | Good strategy. | 好手段 |
[17:59] | All right, you’ll be hearing from me. | 好的 我再跟您联系 |
[18:04] | So, basically everybody has to keep track | 所以 大家都要记录好 |
[18:07] | of their calorie count and report ’em to me | 自己的卡路里数据 报给我 |
[18:10] | so that I can put ’em in my special binder. | 我再收集到专用文件夹里 |
[18:12] | Is Mills gonna tell us | 米尔斯会告诉我们 |
[18:13] | how many calories he’s putting in everything? | 他每盘菜里的卡路里有多少吗 |
[18:15] | Better not. | 最好不要吧 |
[18:16] | McLeod can’t force us to participate. | 麦克劳德不能逼我们参与 |
[18:18] | We have a contract. | 我们可是签了合同的 |
[18:20] | Mouch is right. | 穆奇说得对 |
[18:21] | You have the right to opt out | 你们有权选择不参与 |
[18:23] | if you prefer to pay the higher insurance premium. | 多支付保险费用就行 |
[18:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | So, next thing is they’re trying to encourage us to be more active, | 另一件事是 他们鼓励我们多活动 |
[18:30] | so they’re giving out fitness bonuses | 会给通过体能测试的人 |
[18:31] | to anybody who can pass a fitness test. | 分发健康奖金 |
[18:34] | Yeah? Cash bonuses? | 是吗 现金奖励吗 |
[18:35] | No. Gift certificates to… | 不是 是礼券… |
[18:40] | Salad King. | 沙拉王的礼券 |
[18:42] | Good enough. What’s the test? | 也行 是什么测试 |
[18:43] | Uh, push-ups for men of your age-range. | 你这个年纪的人是俯卧撑 |
[18:47] | My age-range? | 我这个年纪 |
[18:49] | Start countin’. | 开始数吧 |
[18:53] | No. You got to schedule an appointment– | 不 还得先填一下预约表 |
[18:56] | No, no. Guys. | 等等 等下 |
[18:57] | Guys, you got to schedule a– | 还得先填一张… |
[19:02] | Truck 81. Squad 3. | 81号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[19:04] | Ambulance 61. Car accident. | 3号抢险车 车祸 |
[19:15] | That car was trying to beat somebody to a spot. | 那辆车之前和别人抢停车位 |
[19:18] | He just plowed right through the wall. | 然后直接冲出了围墙 |
[19:20] | – She’s barely breathing. – To the right, move! | -她快没气了 -右边 快点 |
[19:24] | Everybody get back! | 都退后 |
[19:25] | Somebody get us out of here! | 快点救我们出去 |
[19:28] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[19:30] | Oh, god. What do I do? | 天啊 我该怎么办 |
[19:31] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[19:33] | Stay calm, ma’am. We’ll get you both out. | 保持冷静 女士 我们会救你们出来的 |
[19:35] | Casey, get that car out the drop area. | 凯西 把这辆车挪开 |
[19:37] | Pull those pin-ins out. | 救出受困人员 |
[19:38] | Got it. | 好的 |
[19:39] | Mills, get the chain. | 米尔斯 把铁链拿来 |
[19:40] | Severide, get up there. Stabilize that car. | 西弗莱德 上去 稳住那辆车 |
[19:42] | There’s not enough clearance to get the rig in. | 装备车开不进去 |
[19:43] | – We’ll take the aerial up. – There’s no time. | -把云梯架上去吧 -没时间了 |
[19:46] | Get what you need from the squad. | 从救援车上把装备取出来 |
[19:47] | Load it in a buggy. I’ll drive you up. | 放小车里 我带你们上去 |
[19:48] | All right, come on. | 好 走吧 |
[19:52] | Driver’s losing a lot of blood. | 司机大量失血 |
[19:53] | Looks like an arterial bleed. | 似乎有动脉出血迹象 |
[19:54] | Be ready. Doesn’t look like she’s got a lot of time. | 做好准备 她撑不了多久 |
[19:57] | Hey, ma’am? Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 女士 听得到我说话吗 |
[20:00] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 开始行动 快点 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 走 |
[20:06] | Okay. I want you to take your scarf and see if you can tie it around | 好的 请你试试用你的围巾 |
[20:09] | the upper part of her arm to stop the bleeding, okay? | 绑住她的上臂 止一下血好吗 |
[20:20] | A little higher up, right under her shoulder. | 再高一点 肩膀下方 |
[20:33] | Is it safe to get out of the car? | 我能从车里出去吗 |
[20:34] | Relax, pal. We’re gonna get you out. | 别紧张 会救你出来的 |
[20:35] | We don’t have time to stabilize this car. | 我们没时间去固定车了 |
[20:37] | Chief, I’ll go on line | 队长 我去绑上铁链 |
[20:38] | and pull the victim out through the back. | 从后面把他拉出去 |
[20:40] | Clarke, you secure the rope. | 克拉克 绳索交给你固定 |
[20:42] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[20:43] | Tight as you can. Good. | 越紧越好 很好 |
[20:48] | Those cables aren’t gonna hold much longer. | 那些铁链就快撑不住了 |
[20:52] | Tony, the chains. Come on! | 托尼 快把铁链弄好 |
[20:56] | On line! | 绑好了 |
[20:57] | – You’re good to go. – One, two, three, go. | -可以了 -1 2 3 上 |
[21:00] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[21:02] | I can feel the car sliding! | 我能感觉到车在下滑 |
[21:03] | You gotta sit still. Don’t move. | 你得坐稳了 别乱动 |
[21:05] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[21:11] | Chain’s hooked up. | 铁链固定好了 |
[21:15] | Cover your face! | 遮住你的脸 |
[21:23] | – You’re doing great. – She’s getting so pale. | -你做得很好 -她脸色变得惨白 |
[21:24] | I don’t know if it’s tight enough. | 我不知道系没系紧 |
[21:27] | Please, just get me out of this thing. | 求你了 快救我出去 |
[21:29] | – How we doing on that chain? – It’s almost there. | -铁链怎么样了 -马上就好 |
[21:34] | Let’s get going. Come on. | 我们走 快 |
[21:38] | – Easy. – Don’t let me fall. | -放轻松 -别让我掉下去 |
[21:39] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[21:42] | – Cruz, hit it! – Everybody get back. | -克鲁兹 开始拉 -所有人都后退 |
[21:44] | Get back! | 后退 |
[21:46] | One, two, three, go! | 1 2 3 跳 |
[21:52] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[22:02] | Cruz, grab the hurst. | 克鲁兹 拿电机来 |
[22:07] | It’s in. | 进去了 |
[22:08] | Put it there. Let’s get these doors off. | 放到那儿去 把门撬开 |
[22:18] | – Got it. – Right behind you, Mills. | -好了 -就在你身后 米尔斯 |
[22:20] | We need to get a c-collar on her. | 我们得给她戴上护颈圈 |
[22:26] | – You got her? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[22:26] | – Watch her shoulder. – She’s clear. | -小心她的肩膀 -她安全了 |
[22:30] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[22:36] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[22:38] | I don’t even know if she’s still alive. | 我都不知道她是否还活着 |
[22:40] | You saved her life. | 你救了她一命 |
[22:47] | Dude. Dude, dude, dude. | 伙计 伙计 |
[22:48] | So this new apartment is working out great. | 我的新公寓真是太赞了 |
[22:52] | Last night we opened up this | 我们昨晚打开了 |
[22:53] | 18-year-old bottle of whiskey Severide’s dad got him. | 西弗莱德他爸给他的的18年珍藏威士忌 |
[22:56] | Freakin’ awesome. | 口感真不是盖的 |
[22:58] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[23:00] | What’s up your ass? | 你哪根筋不对 |
[23:02] | Nothing, Otis. | 没什么 奥蒂斯 |
[23:04] | Is this about the third bedroom? | 是因为第三间卧室吗 |
[23:05] | Because you said I could have it. | 你说过我可以住的 |
[23:07] | I just think it might get a little crowded | 我只是觉得西弗莱德和卓娅在那里约会 |
[23:08] | with Severide datin’ Zoya. | 地方会有点挤 |
[23:11] | Severide and Zoya? Get out of here. | 西弗莱德和卓娅 别开玩笑了 |
[23:12] | I saw him pick her up from Molly’s. | 我看到他去莫利酒吧开车接她 |
[23:17] | Zoya doesn’t drive. | 卓娅不开车的 |
[23:18] | He was giving her a lift. | 他只是载她一程 |
[23:19] | Dude, kelly’s my boy, all right? | 伙计 凯利是我的兄弟 |
[23:23] | Boys don’t do that to their boys. | 兄弟是不会这么对待兄弟的 |
[23:27] | Wait, is that mousse in your hair? | 等等 你头发上的是摩丝吗 |
[23:30] | – No, seriously. – No! | -我说真的 -不行 |
[23:31] | No. | 别碰 |
[23:43] | Oh, man. | 搞什么 |
[23:47] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[23:49] | I saw you left this behind. | 我看到你落下这个东西了 |
[23:50] | – Thanks. – I scooped it up for you. | -多谢 -我帮你捡起来了 |
[23:56] | Hey, Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[23:59] | You shoot pool? | 你会打台球吗 |
[24:01] | A little. | 一点点 |
[24:03] | How about eight-ball? | 8球会吗 |
[24:05] | It’s five bucks a game at the Silver Cue. | 在银杆打一局需要五美元 |
[24:07] | You know? We meet there after shift. | 下班后在那里见 |
[24:10] | I’ll take all your money. | 我会赢光你的钱 |
[24:16] | Hey, Griffin. Griffin, careful. | 格里芬 格里芬 小心点 |
[24:18] | Careful. | 小心 |
[24:19] | Gabby, is Uncle Matt your boyfriend? | 加比 马特叔叔是你男朋友吗 |
[24:23] | No. | 不是 |
[24:24] | No, we’re just really good friends. | 不是 我们只是好朋友 |
[24:27] | Told you! | 我就说嘛 |
[24:34] | I told you not to ask her that. | 我跟你说别问她这个的 |
[24:36] | Hey, quit callin’ me, okay? We don’t have any money. | 别再打了好吗 我们没钱 |
[24:38] | It’s not about that. | 不是钱的事 |
[24:39] | Well, then there’s nothing to talk about. | 那就更没什么好谈的了 |
[24:40] | Gabby, will you just listen? | 加比 听我说行吗 |
[24:43] | I’ve heard plenty, thanks. Okay? | 我听的够多了 谢谢你好吗 |
[24:44] | You’ve wasted enough of my time. | 你这是在浪费我时间 |
[24:45] | You want to keep callin’ me? I’m callin’ the cops. | 你再打给我 我就报警了 |
[24:48] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[24:49] | Griffin fell off the monkey bars! | 格里芬从单杠上掉下来了 |
[24:51] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:53] | Hey, Griffin? | 格里芬 |
[24:55] | – Where does it hurt? – On my side. | -感觉哪里疼 -边上 |
[24:57] | It’s okay. Just take nice, slow breaths, all right? | 没事的 慢点呼吸 好吗 |
[24:59] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I need an ambulance | 对 亚当斯公园 |
[25:02] | for a possible rib fracture at Adams Park. | 有人疑似肋骨骨折 需要救护车 |
[25:10] | He’s fine. He’s fine. | 他还好 没什么事 |
[25:12] | Um, he’s got a-a cracked rib but nothing serious. | 断了根肋骨 但是不太严重 |
[25:15] | They’re doing some routine tests. | 他们在做些常规检查 |
[25:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:18] | Um, I-I had to take a call and I-I stepped away | 我刚走开一会去接电话 |
[25:22] | for a second and apparently he was, like, | 他在单杠上自己玩 |
[25:23] | in the middle of this flip that he saw some other kids | 做从学校其他孩子那里学来的什么动作 |
[25:25] | doing at school and I guess he just… | 然后我估计他… |
[25:26] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[25:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:40] | Ms. McLeod? My name is Benny Severide. | 麦克劳德女士吗 我是本尼·西弗莱德 |
[25:43] | Yes. I know the name. | 是我 我听过你的名字 |
[25:46] | You have quite the sterling reputation. | 您的大名在局里可是如雷贯耳 |
[25:48] | It’s a privilege. | 见到您是我的荣幸 |
[25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | – Please. Come in. Have a seat. – Thanks. | -请进吧 请坐 -谢谢 |
[25:52] | I, uh–I’m sorry to drop in like this, | 抱歉这么过来冒昧打扰 |
[25:54] | but I-I felt that it was important to see you. | 但我觉得有必要见下你 |
[25:57] | Oh, no. It’s not a problem at all. | 不 不打扰 |
[25:59] | How can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[26:00] | It’s about House 51. | 是有关51消防队的事 |
[26:02] | Yes, we are working out a few problems over there. | 的确 我们是在处理那里的一些问题 |
[26:05] | So I understand. | 我也听说了 |
[26:07] | Your son’s at 51, isn’t he? | 您儿子也在51消防队 是吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 是的 |
[26:11] | I’m very proud of him, which is part of the reason I’m here. | 我很为他骄傲 这也是我来的原因之一 |
[26:16] | I know the guys in that house. | 我了解那个消防队的人 |
[26:18] | They’re good firefighters in a community that depends on them. | 都是社区可以仰仗的优秀消防员 |
[26:24] | My question to you is, | 我想跟你说的是 |
[26:26] | is it a problem house | 到底问题是出在消防队 |
[26:29] | or is there a problem chief? | 还是队长身上 |
[26:37] | – That him? – Mm-hmm. | -是他吗 -对 |
[27:21] | Something on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[27:23] | Just… | 只是… |
[27:26] | You gotta know what they’re sayin’ | 你要知道队里是 |
[27:27] | about you in the house. | 怎么说你的 |
[27:30] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不傻 |
[27:31] | So why don’t you say something? | 那你为什么不解释下 |
[27:33] | Tell your side of it. | 表明自己的立场 |
[27:36] | No one asked. | 又没人问我 |
[27:40] | Well, I’m askin’. | 好吧 那我在问你 |
[27:50] | McLeod asked me to report on House 51. | 麦克劳德让我向她报告队里的情况 |
[27:56] | I said “No”. | 我拒绝了 |
[28:00] | So then who’s the rat in our house? | 那谁是队里的叛徒 |
[28:02] | I don’t know, man. I mind my own business. | 我不知道 伙计 我只管自己的事 |
[28:11] | – I don’t even know that the… – Okay, stop. Stop. | -我都不知道 -好了 别说了 |
[28:14] | I mean, it’s so cheesy. | 这也太俗了 |
[28:19] | I mean, Klingons? | 克林贡人吗 |
[28:21] | Cylon… you-you haven’t even seen the show! | 是赛隆人 你都没看过好吗 |
[28:25] | Okay? That’s it! | 好吗 就这么定了 |
[28:26] | We are gonna do an old-school battlestar marathon | 我们要来次老派科幻星战片马拉松 |
[28:30] | and you are gonna thank me. | 你会感谢我的 |
[28:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:34] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[28:39] | Oh, I’m glad you moved in with us. | 真高兴你搬来和我们住了 |
[28:42] | Me too. This is great. | 我也是 真的太棒了 |
[28:46] | It’s great. It’s really great, right? | 是很棒 特别棒 对吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:50] | And I need this! | 这正是我需要的 |
[28:52] | You know, I need– I need to have more fun! | 你知道吗 我需要多找点乐子 |
[28:55] | – Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah. – Fun. | -对 没错 -乐子 |
[28:56] | -Yeah. – In my life. | -好好 -在我的生命中 |
[28:58] | – Just in general. – Yeah. | -总的来说 -对 |
[28:59] | And I, and this face. | 而且我 还有你这张脸 |
[29:04] | I mean, you’re such a cutie-pie! | 你真是个小可爱 |
[29:26] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[29:52] | Don’t tell Kelly about this, okay? | 别把这件事告诉凯利 好吗 |
[30:19] | 33rd and Bell. | 33大街和贝尔街交汇处 |
[30:27] | That’s on the dangerous buildings list. | 那个在危险建筑名单中 |
[30:31] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们去看看 |
[30:34] | What’s up, Herrmann? | 怎么了 赫尔曼 |
[30:36] | Eh, you know. | 你知道吗 |
[30:39] | – I got snack duty. – Nice. | -我有个快餐任务 -真不错 |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:43] | All right, so listen. | 我跟你说 |
[30:45] | Has Gabby talked to you about Molly’s at all? | 加比有没有跟你说过莫利酒吧的事 |
[30:49] | Just that you guys are gettin’ soaked | 只知道你们被街上那家 |
[30:50] | by that new bar down the street. | 新酒吧抢了不少生意 |
[30:51] | You been inside that place? | 你去过那家酒吧吗 |
[30:53] | Of course not. You? | 当然没有 你呢 |
[30:55] | No. | 我也没去过 |
[30:57] | Well, once. For a birthday party. | 其实 去过一次 参加一个生日宴会 |
[30:59] | It would have been rude not to show up. | 不去的话会显得很不礼貌 |
[31:01] | Well, we got another problem besides game day. | 除了游戏日我们又有了个新的问题 |
[31:06] | Okay? | 什么问题 |
[31:09] | The old coot who we bought Molly’s from, | 是卖给我们莫利酒吧的那个老头 |
[31:12] | we kind of inherited this hanger-on type guy. | 酒吧就像是从那个势力的老头手里继承的 |
[31:15] | We agreed to give him 1%, but he’s been gettin’ | 当时答应给他1%的利润 但他变得 |
[31:19] | more aggressive and showing up with | 更贪婪 还带着几个 |
[31:20] | some real knuckle-draggers. | 头脑简单四肢发达的人上门 |
[31:22] | Now, she’d kill me for telling you this, | 我跟你说她肯定会杀了我的 |
[31:25] | but Dawson got mixed up with one of those guys. | 但是道森和其中一个人混在了一起 |
[31:30] | She cut him loose, | 她想摆脱他 |
[31:31] | but he ain’t going away easy. | 但是他不会轻易放手的 |
[31:37] | I want a name. | 把名字告诉我 |
[31:44] | Hey, check it out. | 看那里 |
[32:01] | Squad three to main. | 三号抢险车呼叫总部 |
[32:07] | – Hey, you want some? – Thanks. | -你来点儿吗 -谢谢 |
[32:10] | You enjoying all that extra streaks I made you wash? | 输得还痛快吧 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:17] | You guys know he was in Iraq, right? | 你们知道他在伊拉克服过役对吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah? As a spy? | 是吗 当间谍吗 |
[32:22] | No. First battalion, eighth marines. | 不 一营 第八海军陆战队 |
[32:24] | He was in one of the bloodiest battles of the war. | 他参与过其中最惨烈的战役 |
[32:26] | Yeah, well I wouldn’t believe everything this guy tells you. | 但是他告诉你的事我可不信 |
[32:32] | Truck 81. Squad 3. | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[32:34] | Engine 51. | 51号水罐车 |
[32:35] | Ambulance 61. Structure fire. | 61号救护车 建筑火灾 |
[32:41] | Chief, it’s Hadley. | 队长 是哈德利 |
[32:43] | Windows are all blocked. | 窗户都是封闭的 |
[32:44] | The only way in or out is through the front. | 唯一的出入口就是前门 |
[32:46] | It’s a death trap. | 这是个危险建筑物 |
[32:47] | This building is known to have squatters. | 这栋楼里有擅自占住的人 |
[32:49] | We’ve got to get inside to do a search. No choice. | 我们必须进去搜查 没别的选择 |
[32:52] | Everybody proceed with extreme caution. | 大家都谨慎行事 |
[32:54] | Floors and stairs might be weak. | 地板和楼梯可能会很容易坏 |
[32:56] | Truck, squad, get in there. | 云梯队和抢险队进去 |
[32:58] | Clear a path for engine to get their attack lines in. | 清理道路让水罐车放入供水线 |
[33:00] | Got it, chief. Everybody mask up. | 明白 队长 所有人戴上面具 |
[33:02] | Let’s get that door open. | 我们把门打开 |
[33:12] | Through this door. Spread out. | 通过这扇门 分开搜索 |
[33:15] | Truck go left, squad go right. | 云梯队走左边 抢险队走右边 |
[33:18] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 有人吗 |
[33:22] | Anybody see anything? | 有人看见什么了吗 |
[33:23] | No, but there’s that smell again. | 没有 但又有那种气味了 |
[33:26] | This floor’s clear. Let’s move up to the fifth. | 这一层搜索完毕 我们去五层 |
[33:31] | Everybody watch yourselves. | 大家都小心 |
[33:35] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 有人吗 |
[33:40] | Let’s clear a path for engine. | 我们来为水罐车清理道路 |
[33:44] | Check every square inch. | 搜索每一个角落 |
[33:46] | Squatters could be hiding anywhere. | 擅自占住的人可能藏在任何地方 |
[33:48] | Engine 51, you’re clear to bring in the attack lines. | 51号水罐车 你们可以放入供水线了 |
[33:51] | On our way. | 马上好 |
[34:00] | Take cover! | 躲避 |
[34:04] | Fire device just went off! | 刚才纵火装置爆炸了 |
[34:06] | Keep down, there’s more! | 身体放低 这里还有更多 |
[34:11] | We gotta get off this floor! | 我们得离开这里 |
[34:13] | Exit’s blocked! | 出口被堵了 |
[34:14] | Chief, fire’s accelerating fast. | 队长 火势迅猛 |
[34:17] | There’s another stairwell in the 2-3 corner, 40 feet due west. | 二三层拐角还有楼梯井 正西方四十英尺处 |
[34:20] | This way! | 这边走 |
[34:27] | Flames are closing in. | 我们被大火包围了 |
[34:30] | Where the hell is it? | 到底在哪 |
[34:35] | It’s locked. Got to force it. Cruz! | 锁住了 必须强行打开 克鲁兹 |
[34:42] | Go! | 走 |
[34:54] | Hey! In there! | 在那里 |
[34:56] | I’m going after Hadley, | 我去追哈德利 |
[34:57] | everybody else finish searching | 其他人 |
[34:59] | the lower levels and get the hell out! | 搜索完下层后立刻离开 |
[35:01] | Let’s start on three and work our way down. | 我们从三层开始往下搜 |
[35:04] | Hadley! | 哈德利 |
[35:05] | Hadley’s close, chief. I’m gonna bring him out. | 哈德利就在附近 队长 我要把他找出来 |
[35:11] | Hadley! | 哈德利 |
[35:43] | All I have to do is drop this bottle. | 我只要扔掉这个桶 |
[35:46] | Flatten the whole block and everybody on it. | 整个街区和所有人都会遭殃 |
[35:58] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[36:00] | It’s Kevin now? | 你叫我凯文 |
[36:03] | None of this is worth it, man. | 你这么做不值得 兄弟 |
[36:08] | You can still walk out of here alive. | 你还可以活着出去 |
[36:12] | Or we can all go out together. | 或者与你同归于尽 |
[36:28] | – Severide! – In here! | -西弗莱德 -在这里 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:43] | Watch it, watch it. | 当心 |
[36:52] | Get him on the gurney. | 抬他上轮床 |
[36:56] | Lift. | 起 |
[37:23] | You’re still here? | 还没走啊 |
[37:26] | This is the one. | 就是这张 |
[37:52] | Damn, man. You scared me. | 见鬼 老兄你吓到我了 |
[37:58] | You’re the snitch. | 你是内鬼 |
[38:04] | What did you just call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[38:06] | You heard what I said. | 你听见了 |
[38:08] | Watch your mouth, candidate. | 别乱说话 后备队员 |
[38:10] | You have been feeding information | 你一直在向麦克劳德 |
[38:11] | to McLeod this entire time. | 通风报信 |
[38:17] | You’re the rat. | 你是那个叛徒 |
[38:33] | There’s two kinds of people in the world. | 世上有两种人 |
[38:35] | Predators and prey. | 掠食者和猎物 |
[38:38] | You’ll drive yourself crazy | 别再想哈德利的事了 |
[38:39] | trying to understand cases like Hadley. | 你会把自己逼疯的 |
[38:43] | All you got to do is make sure that you’re never the prey. | 你只要确保自己不变成猎物就行 |
[38:53] | Thanks for being here, pop. It means a lot. | 谢谢你陪我 老爸 这对我意义重大 |
[38:58] | Don’t mention it, kid. | 别客气 孩子 |
[39:25] | I miss my mom. | 我想妈妈了 |
[39:28] | I know you do, buddy. | 我知道你想 小家伙 |
[39:31] | She misses you guys. | 她也想你们 |
[39:33] | – She’ll be out soon. – A year. | -她会快就会出狱的 -一年呢 |
[39:36] | It’ll go by fast. I promise. | 时间过得很快 我保证 |
[39:41] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[39:42] | Can you stay with me till I fall asleep? | 你能等我睡着再走吗 |
[39:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | Here, I’ll tuck you in. | 我帮你塞被子 |
[40:05] | I can’t believe Herrmann opened his big mouth. | 我不敢相信赫尔曼告诉你了 |
[40:07] | I’m glad he did! | 我很高兴他说了 |
[40:08] | You’re mixed up with some heavy stuff, Gabby. | 你这是牵扯进了大事 加比 |
[40:10] | Don’t–don’t worry about it, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[40:11] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[40:12] | No, it is, and you’re trying to downplay it | 不 这是大事 你想轻描淡写 |
[40:15] | ’cause you’re embarrassed you got mixed up with a deadbeat. | 是因为你觉得跟无赖搞在一起很难堪 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Maybe a little. | 好吧 也许有一点 |
[40:28] | All right, but here’s the deal, | 好 但你听好了 |
[40:32] | and this does not get repeated, you hear me? | 我的话不能告诉别人 懂吗 |
[40:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:37] | There’s something you need to know about this Jay guy. | 有些关于杰的事你得知道 |
[40:49] | You’re a cop? | 你是个警察 |