时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Mills! – Peter! | -米尔斯 -彼得 |
[00:06] | Wasn’t a kitchen fire, chief. | 不是烹饪火灾 队长 |
[00:08] | When I was looking at the dangerous buildings map, | 当我看着那张危楼分布图时 |
[00:09] | it hit me that all the arsonist’s targets | 我突然意识到那个纵火犯的所有目标 |
[00:11] | were on there. | 都在那上面 |
[00:12] | It’s a fire fighter. | 是消防员干的 |
[00:13] | Steady work has been pretty hard to come by. | 稳定工作可不好找 |
[00:16] | Is that why you’re setting the fires? | 这是你纵火的原因吗 |
[00:19] | I guess you better prove it. | 你最好拿出证据 |
[00:20] | You get 1% all for doing nothing | 给你1%的利润 |
[00:23] | but walking away from our bar. | 只要你滚出我的酒吧 |
[00:25] | There is a scotch tasting happening Friday night. | 周五晚有个苏格兰威士忌品鉴会 |
[00:28] | Would you want to join me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[00:30] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意去 |
[00:31] | Allowing visitors to ride on any of the apparatus | 允许参观者登上消防车 |
[00:35] | is a serious violation. | 严重违反相关条列 |
[00:36] | How does she know that? | 她是怎么知道的 |
[00:38] | There is a snitch in the house. | 这里有内鬼 |
[00:42] | Fire’s comin’! | 火势蔓延了 |
[00:43] | I pled guilty to D.U.I. manslaughter. | 我承认了酒后驾车过失杀人 |
[00:45] | Can you take care of Griffin and Ben? | 你能帮忙照顾格里芬和本吗 |
[00:52] | I think you’ve outgrown these sneakers. | 这双鞋你穿有点小了 |
[00:53] | Griffin, please don’t kick your backpack. | 格里芬 别踢自己的书包 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna smash your lunch. | 会把午饭都弄洒的 |
[00:58] | You guys know the drill, right? | 你们知道今天的日程对吧 |
[01:00] | My sister Christie is gonna pick you up from school today | 我姐姐克里斯蒂去接你们放学 |
[01:02] | and you’ll stay at her house tonight | 今晚你们待在她家 |
[01:03] | while I’m on shift. | 我去值班 |
[01:05] | Tomorrow’s our big day, | 明天是个重要日子 |
[01:07] | so I’m going to pick you up from school early. | 我会早点去接你们放学的 |
[01:09] | Try not to get too dirty at lunch. | 吃午饭时别把衣服弄得太脏 |
[01:11] | I told you, I’m not going. | 我说过我不去 |
[01:12] | I know, Griffin. | 我知道 格里芬 |
[01:14] | But you have to. | 但你必须去 |
[01:16] | Griffin! | 格里芬 |
[01:17] | I’m picking you up early tomorrow, | 我明天早点去接你们放学 |
[01:18] | and that’s the end of it. | 就这么决定了 |
[01:20] | Now let’s get going. | 现在我们走 |
[01:21] | I’m already late. | 我已经晚了 |
[01:33] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:34] | Where was it? | 在哪里找到的 |
[01:34] | Right where you said. In the console. | 就在你说的柜台下边 |
[01:37] | Thank you so much for driving it over. | 谢谢你专门开车送过来 |
[01:39] | – Thank you. – No worries. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[01:41] | Are you rushing to get away from me again? | 你又要急着从我身边跑走吗 |
[01:48] | Look, I was just in a relationship | 我刚从一段感情中 |
[01:50] | that–that fell apart. | 走出来 |
[01:54] | So… | 所以… |
[01:55] | So I guess this is good-bye forever? | 这是永别的意思吗 |
[02:04] | I owe you one. | 欠你一个人情 |
[02:05] | A marker. I like that. | 打欠条啊 这我喜欢 |
[02:07] | What’s it good for? | 拿什么还我 |
[02:09] | Come to Molly’s tomorrow night and find out. | 明晚来莫利酒吧就知道了 |
[02:17] | Severide… | 西弗莱德 |
[02:18] | Severide, hey. | 西弗莱德 |
[02:19] | – Hey, what’s up, Otis? – Nothing. | -怎么了 奥蒂斯 -没事 |
[02:20] | I was just talking to Shay, told me the good news. | 我刚在和夏伊聊天 她跟我说了好消息 |
[02:23] | – Good news? – Your new apartment. | -什么好消息 -你们的新公寓 |
[02:24] | Sounds tight. | 听起来不错 |
[02:25] | – Oh. Yeah, thanks. – Yeah, no, problem. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[02:27] | She did say it was a three-bedroom, | 她说有三间卧室 |
[02:28] | and you guys might be looking for a third roommate to, uh… | 你们想再找个室友 |
[02:31] | defray the costs. | 平摊房租 |
[02:31] | – She said that? – Hey! Yo, Otis! | -她这么说的吗 -奥蒂斯 |
[02:34] | We agreed we were gonna come to him together. | 我们说好要一起来找他的 |
[02:35] | Why do you even need a new place, Cruz? | 你找新住处干什么 克鲁兹 |
[02:37] | Your apartment isn’t bad. | 你住的公寓还不错 |
[02:38] | You spend a night in my neighborhood, | 你去我住的地方待一晚试试 |
[02:39] | lulled to sleep by gunfire! | 每次都伴着枪声入睡 |
[02:40] | You try living two doors down from my mother. | 那你去住我妈妈楼下试试看 |
[02:42] | Now, Severide, | 你看 西弗莱德 |
[02:43] | this is exactly the kind of drama | 如果你选择一个成熟可靠的室友 |
[02:45] | you won’t have to deal with | 就不用忍受 |
[02:46] | if you choose a mellow, mature roommate. | 此类闹剧了 |
[02:49] | Guys, it’s just an apartment. | 伙计们 只是套公寓而已 |
[02:51] | You haven’t even seen the place. | 你们见都没见过呢 |
[02:52] | – I can come by right after shift. – Me too. | -下班后我马上去看 -我也是 |
[02:54] | Listen, this isn’t cheerleader tryouts. | 这不是拉拉队长选拔赛 |
[02:55] | You guys need to work this out amongst yourselves. | 你们自己内部解决吧 |
[02:57] | Chief! Hey! | 队长 |
[02:59] | – You got a minute? – Just the one. | -有时间吗 -就一小会儿 |
[03:05] | I know who our arsonist is. | 我知道纵火犯是谁了 |
[03:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:13] | Hadley? | 哈德利吗 |
[03:14] | No way. I’m not buying it. | 不可能 我不信 |
[03:16] | Look, I don’t want to believe it myself, | 我自己也不敢相信 |
[03:17] | but I got a real bad feeling about this. | 但是我有一种不祥的预感 |
[03:19] | My old man, he wants to take it arson, | 我爸想把它当做纵火案处理 |
[03:21] | but…he’d like to get your blessing first. | 但是他想先得到你的同意 |
[03:24] | You got any proof? | 有证据吗 |
[03:26] | – No, but I– – Look. | -没有 但是… -听我说 |
[03:26] | I had my issues with the man, | 我跟这个人是有过节 |
[03:28] | but he’s a fire fighter and a good one. | 但他是名优秀的消防员 |
[03:30] | So you want to accuse him of starting fires, | 所以你要想指控他纵火 |
[03:31] | you’d better have more than a bad feeling. | 仅凭你的直觉是不够的 |
[03:35] | Squad 3, ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:36] | Car in water. | 车沉入水中 |
[03:37] | 330 west lower Wacker. | 西瓦尔克下街330号 |
[03:48] | Driver lost control and barreled right through the guard rail. | 汽车失控 冲出了护轨 |
[03:50] | – Anyone come up? – Not since I got here. | -有人游上来吗 -我来之后没看到 |
[03:51] | – How many in the vehicle? – No idea. | -车里有多少人 -不知道 |
[05:04] | Give him a tug. | 拉拉他 |
[05:14] | Something’s wrong. Try him again. | 不对劲 再试试 |
[05:17] | Rope’s caught on something. | 绳索被什么东西卡住了 |
[05:22] | – He’s off line. – Damn it! | -他切断了绳子 -该死 |
[05:45] | Shay, grab me the monitor. | 夏伊 去把监护仪拿来 |
[05:47] | What happened down there? You okay? | 在下面发生了什么事 你没事吧 |
[05:50] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[06:09] | Why are you two so eager to move in | 为什么你俩这么想搬去 |
[06:11] | with Shay and Severide, anyway? | 和夏伊还有西弗莱德一起住 |
[06:13] | For the residual tail, Mouch. | 为了拣剩下的 穆奇 |
[06:15] | The–the what now? | 什… 什么 |
[06:17] | Okay, between Severide and Shay, | 好吧 想想看 会有多少美女 |
[06:19] | think how many beautiful women | 在西弗莱德 |
[06:21] | are going to be parading through the apartment. | 和夏伊的公寓里来来往往啊 |
[06:23] | Imagine it: Severide is out at the bar, | 想象一下 西弗莱德去了酒吧 |
[06:25] | he’s chatting up some babe. | 和辣妹搭讪 |
[06:26] | She’s got a friend. | 而她刚好有个朋友 |
[06:28] | The fun doesn’t have to stop there. | 乐趣可不止于此 |
[06:30] | All he has to say is, | 他只用说 |
[06:30] | “Hey, let’s take this back to my place | “我们回我家去吧 |
[06:32] | where we can hang out with my awesome roommate, Joe.” | 这样就可以和我超棒的室友乔一起玩了” |
[06:35] | – “Brian.” – Pathetic. | -是布莱恩 -可悲 |
[06:37] | Okay, Mouch, why do you want to be their roommate? | 好吧 穆奇 你为什么想做他们的室友 |
[06:41] | I’ve been lonely since Mari left. | 玛丽走后我一直很孤单 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah. That’s not pathetic at all. | 是啊 那真是一点都不可悲啊 |
[06:45] | Great news, Otis. | 好消息 奥蒂斯 |
[06:46] | I just got our beer distributor | 我刚让我们的啤酒经销商 |
[06:48] | to comp us two kegs for the promotion. | 送我们两小桶酒 庆祝升职 |
[06:50] | Way to hustle, Herrmann. | 真有你的 赫尔曼 |
[06:51] | Good beer or cheap beer? | 好啤酒还是廉价啤酒 |
[06:54] | Free beer. | 免费啤酒 |
[06:55] | Meanwhile, I still need 200 signatures | 而且 我还需要两百个签名 |
[06:58] | to secure my nomination. | 才能成功被提名 |
[06:59] | Relax, all right? We’ll get there. | 放松点 好吗 会凑齐的 |
[07:04] | Hey, you know, Mouch, | 告诉你 穆奇 |
[07:05] | you should meet my friend, Isabella. | 你该见见我的朋友 伊莎贝拉 |
[07:06] | She spent the last two years in D.C. | 她最近两年都在特区 |
[07:08] | Working for some congressman. | 为某个国会议员工作 |
[07:09] | And she’s back home now trying to start up | 她现在回家了 准备成立一个 |
[07:11] | her own political consulting firm. | 她自己的政治咨询公司 |
[07:12] | That’s overkill, don’t you think? | 那也太夸张了吧 |
[07:14] | It’s not like he’s running for POTUS. | 他又不是在竞选美国总统 |
[07:17] | Thank you, Gabriela. | 谢谢你啊 加布里埃拉 |
[07:19] | I would very much like to meet your friend. | 我特别想见见你的朋友 |
[07:21] | Wait, hold on. Is she hot? | 等等 她漂亮吗 |
[07:22] | She’s straight. | 她是直女 |
[07:30] | Hey, Mills, um, you got a sec? | 米尔斯 你有空吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah. What’s up, Lieutenant? | 有 什么事 副队 |
[07:34] | My pop’s out on the apron. | 我爸在外面 |
[07:35] | He wants to come in | 他想进来 |
[07:36] | but doesn’t want to disrespect you. | 但是不想冒犯你 |
[07:37] | So, if you want him to stay outside– | 所以 如果你想让他待在外面… |
[07:38] | Yeah, tell him he can stay outside. | 好 告诉他他可以待在外面 |
[07:43] | He’s here to help out with the arson investigation. | 他是来帮助调查纵火案的 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | Where I come from, you get in a fight, | 在我的故乡 如果要打架 |
[08:01] | you shake each other’s hands afterwards… | 打完后两人得握手 |
[08:03] | and you put it behind you. | 然后把这事抛诸脑后 |
[08:06] | I can do that if you can. | 如果你能做到 我也能 |
[08:10] | I like you, kid. You remind me of– | 我喜欢你 小伙子 你让我想起了… |
[08:11] | This doesn’t make us buddies. | 但这也不能让我们成为朋友 |
[08:14] | Just find the son of a bitch who torched my mom’s diner. | 找到那个烧掉我妈餐厅的王八蛋 |
[08:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:24] | Just tell me why you think I should give you my blessing | 你为什么觉得我应该同意你 |
[08:25] | to investigate Kevin Hadley. | 调查凯文·哈德利 |
[08:27] | There’s a well-established psychological profile | 有一份很完整的消防员纵火犯 |
[08:29] | for fire fighter arsonists, | 心理特征描述资料 |
[08:31] | and Hadley fits it to a tee. | 哈德利完全符合里面的描述 |
[08:33] | They tend to be white and male. | 他们一般都是白人男性 |
[08:35] | They come from broken homes. | 来自破裂的家庭 |
[08:36] | Hadley’s father abandoned them when he was 13. | 哈德利13岁时 他父亲抛弃了他们 |
[08:38] | They’re usually unmarried. | 他们通常未婚 |
[08:39] | They lack stable interpersonal relationships. | 缺乏稳定的人际关系 |
[08:41] | I mean, chief, you saw the way | 队长 你也见过 |
[08:42] | he blew everything up around here. | 他是怎么在这里乱发脾气的 |
[08:43] | Benny, you’re talking about | 本尼 你描述的特征 |
[08:44] | half the fire fighters I know, including you. | 我认识的消防员有一半都符合 包括你 |
[08:46] | Chief, it’s Hadley right down the list. | 队长 绝对是哈德利 |
[08:49] | So you think he’s motivated by | 所以你觉得他纵火 |
[08:50] | anger over getting kicked out of 51? | 是因为被赶出51号消防队生气吗 |
[08:52] | You told him he wasn’t worthy of this house, | 你告诉他他不配待在消防局里 |
[08:54] | so he’s trying to prove you wrong… | 所以他想证明你错了 |
[08:56] | show you that he’s smarter than you are. | 告诉你他比你聪明 |
[08:58] | And he isn’t going to stop until someone’s dead. | 除非有人丧命 否则他绝不会停手 |
[09:04] | Chief, you should know that I… | 队长 你应该知道 我… |
[09:06] | I confronted Hadley about this. | 我去找哈德利对质过 |
[09:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:10] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[09:13] | He said, “Prove it”. | 他说 “拿出证据” |
[09:21] | – Hey, Pete. – Yeah. | -皮特 -好啊 |
[09:23] | – How’s your mom doing? – Okay. | -你妈妈怎么样 -还好 |
[09:25] | Trying to decide if she should rebuild or just call it quits. | 她在犹豫要不要重开餐馆 |
[09:29] | Tell her we’re going to take this arsonist down. | 告诉她 我们会抓到这个纵火犯的 |
[09:32] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[09:34] | We’ll draw straws for the third bedroom. | 我们抽签来决定第三间卧室属于谁吧 |
[09:37] | No. | 不要 |
[09:37] | No, there is no way I am leaving this up to random chance. | 才不要 这种事我可不想听天由命 |
[09:40] | It ought to be about who wants it most. | 应该是谁最想住就给谁住 |
[09:43] | We should have a contest. | 我们应该竞争一下 |
[09:47] | Dude… | 老兄… |
[09:49] | The “Cinnamon challenge”. | “肉桂粉大挑战”怎么样 |
[09:51] | Where you try to eat a spoonful of cinnamon | 就是那个一分钟之内要吞下 |
[09:52] | – in under 60 seconds? – Exactly. | -一整勺的肉桂粉的游戏吗 -正是 |
[09:55] | You mean the internet craze that lands people | 你说的是网上疯传的那个 |
[09:57] | in the hospital with a collapsed lung? | 有个傻逼玩到肺衰竭进医院的游戏么 |
[09:59] | – Yeah, that’s the one. – What are we, | -对 是有这么个人 -怎么 |
[10:00] | 一种学生社团 聚会交友 | |
[10:00] | a bunch of frat boys all of a sudden? | 我们突然成了一群兄弟会好基友了吗 |
[10:08] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[10:09] | Benny’s got a solid reason to be here. | 本尼来这有正当的理由 |
[10:12] | They told you about Hadley? | 他们告诉你哈德利的事了吗 |
[10:16] | What about Hadley? | 他怎么了 |
[10:24] | Kelly thinks Hadley’s the one responsible | 凯利认为哈德利是 |
[10:27] | for the arson fires. | 纵火嫌犯之一 |
[10:28] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | Shay, are you serious? | 夏伊 你说真的吗 |
[10:44] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[10:48] | This is Matt. | 我是马特 |
[10:51] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[10:54] | Chief, need a big favor. | 队长 帮我个忙 |
[10:56] | I got to run out for half an hour. | 我得出去半小时 |
[10:57] | After you were late this morning? | 你知道你早上迟到了吗 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I know, chief, | 队长 我知道 |
[11:00] | but can Herrmann cover as acting officer while I’m gone? | 能让赫尔曼替我一下吗 |
[11:03] | You need a lieutenant to cover for you. | 你得找个副队才能代替你 |
[11:05] | I need that paperwork on my desk. | 要不现在先正式找个副队吧 |
[11:06] | Chief, it’s half an hour. | 队长 就半小时 |
[11:12] | There better be a damn good reason. | 你最好能给我个好理由 |
[11:14] | There is. | 当然有 |
[11:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:34] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[11:35] | Griffin and I are gonna have a long talk | 下班后 我会和格里芬 |
[11:37] | the minute I get off shift. | 好好谈谈的 |
[11:39] | This won’t happen again. | 这种情况不会再出现了 |
[11:40] | I have to say, Matt, this whole child care situation | 马特 我不得不说 要照料好孩子 |
[11:42] | doesn’t exactly instill me with confidence. | 光是让我相信你是没用的 |
[11:45] | We’re making the best of it. | 我们正在努力呢 |
[11:47] | There are other options. | 还有其他选择 |
[11:48] | Not for me. | 我没有 |
[11:49] | I-I have an obligation to Heather and her late husband. | 我答应过希瑟和她去世的丈夫 |
[11:53] | Matt, your only obligation is to Griffin and Ben. | 马特 你答应了要照顾好格里芬和本 |
[11:56] | You need to make sure they have constant and proper guidance. | 你得确保他们随时都能获得正确的指导 |
[11:59] | And if I feel like you can’t provide that | 如果我觉得你因为24小时工作制 |
[12:01] | while you’re working 24-hour shifts, | 而达不到这个要求的话 |
[12:02] | well, then I have to share my concerns with DCFS. | 那我就只能去找儿童与家庭服务部了 |
[12:07] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[12:09] | Dawson? | 道森 |
[12:11] | – Hi. – I’m sorry. You are? | -你好 -抱歉 请问你是… |
[12:13] | I’m Gabby Dawson. I’m with Matt. | 我是加比·道森 我和马特一起的 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. I’m still on duty. | 抱歉 我还没下班 |
[12:30] | This isn’t like Griffin at all. | 格里芬以前不是这样的 |
[12:32] | Obviously, he’s acting out. | 很显然 他是在宣泄情绪 |
[12:35] | In a span of a year, he’s lost his father, | 一年前 他失去了他的父亲 |
[12:37] | and his mother’s been taken away. | 现在妈妈也被带走了 |
[12:41] | But he’ll get there. | 但他会看开的 |
[12:43] | He’ll get there. | 一定会的 |
[12:44] | He just needs to know that we’re here | 他只需要知道我们在他身边 |
[12:47] | and that we love him | 我们爱他 |
[12:49] | and it’s okay to feel whatever he’s feeling right now. | 无论他现在怎么想都没关系 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:00] | That’s, uh… | 那… |
[13:02] | That’s just what I was about to tell Matt. | 那正是我想跟马特说的 |
[13:13] | Boden’s got a big mouth. You didn’t have to come. | 博登真是个大嘴巴 你没必要过来的 |
[13:15] | But you’re so glad I did. | 但还好我来了 对吧 |
[13:20] | Griffin, what are you doing? | 格里芬 你在搞什么 |
[13:22] | You can’t just go around hitting kids. | 你不能乱打人啊 |
[13:25] | All right, we’ll talk later. | 好了 晚点再说吧 |
[13:26] | I’m gonna pick you up early tomorrow. | 明天我早点来接你 |
[13:28] | You can’t. I have detention. | 接什么 我得留堂 |
[13:29] | Griffin, it’s not like I’m trying to drag you along | 格里芬 这和我拽着你和我一起 |
[13:31] | to pick up my dry cleaning. | 到干洗店拿衣服什么的不一样 |
[13:33] | This is a big deal. | 这事很重要 |
[13:36] | Later. | 晚点再说 |
[13:40] | Matt, if you’re gonna engage | 马特 你想改变 |
[13:41] | in a battle of wills with an 11-year-old, | 一个11岁小孩的想法 |
[13:43] | you’re gonna lose. | 会比登天还难 |
[13:44] | So what? I’m supposed to back down? | 那又怎样 难道我该让步吗 |
[13:47] | No. No, just back off a little. | 不 稍微让让就好了 |
[13:50] | Let him come to you. | 让他自己亲近你 |
[13:53] | Oh, good afternoon, Chief. | 下午好啊 队长 |
[13:58] | Ms. McLeod. | 麦克劳德女士 |
[14:00] | Come right in. | 你来了啊 |
[14:03] | Um, listen. | 听着 |
[14:04] | A Kevin Hadley was dismissed from your house earlier this year. | 凯文·哈德利今年早些时候被你开除出队了 |
[14:09] | Is that correct? | 有这回事儿吗 |
[14:11] | Why is arson discussing ongoing investigations | 纵火案调查和上头来的顾问 |
[14:14] | with an outside consultant? | 有什么关系吗 |
[14:16] | The reasons for his transfer are vague. | 他的调动原因太过模糊 |
[14:19] | Why’d you force him out? | 你为什么要迫使他离队 |
[14:21] | I don’t believe that’s your business. | 我觉得跟你没关系 |
[14:23] | Chief, all due respect, | 队长 恕我直言 |
[14:25] | if one of your former men is now setting fires | 如果你的前手下现在在市里 |
[14:28] | all over this city, | 到处纵火 |
[14:29] | it doesn’t exactly cast your leadership abilities | 对你的领导能力评价来说 |
[14:31] | in the most flattering light. | 可不是什么好事 |
[14:33] | Kevin Hadley exhibited unacceptable behavior | 凯文·哈德利对另一位消防员 |
[14:36] | toward another fire fighter. | 做出了不可饶恕的行为 |
[14:38] | He couldn’t remain in the house. | 不能再留他在队里了 |
[14:41] | I showed him the door. | 所以我让他走了 |
[14:42] | Without filing a grievance with human resources? | 没有向人力资源部提交申诉吗 |
[14:44] | I opted not to report his behavior. | 我选择不告发他的行为 |
[14:46] | My aim was to get the man out of the house, | 我想让他离开我的消防队 |
[14:48] | not to ruin his career. | 但不想毁了他的事业 |
[14:50] | So you let his unacceptable behavior go unreported, | 所以你对他的不当行径隐瞒不报 |
[14:54] | and now he’s targeting 51 with arson fires. | 结果他现在到处纵火 报复51号消防队 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 了解了 |
[15:00] | Well, thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[15:01] | I just needed to get some clarification on that. | 我只是来弄清这件事的 |
[15:04] | You have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 不送 |
[15:10] | How’s it going, Clarke? | 最近怎么样 克拉克 |
[15:13] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[15:15] | So a bunch of us are going to Molly’s tomorrow. | 我们大伙儿打算明天去莫利酒吧 |
[15:18] | – You should join us. – Yeah. | -你也一块去吧 -好啊 |
[15:20] | Sure, tip back a few beers, get to know us all a bit better. | 那当然 一起喝几杯 增进一下感情 |
[15:30] | What’s a movie from 1985 starring Cher? | 雪儿1985年主演的电影叫什么 |
[15:33] | Four letters. | 四个字母 |
[15:34] | I don’t know. Addams family? | 不知道 《亚当斯一家》[喜剧]吗 |
[15:37] | Anyhow, maybe we’ll see you at Molly’s. | 管它是什么 莫利酒吧见 |
[15:40] | Your wife too. Bring her along. | 把你老婆也带上 |
[15:50] | Hey, Capp. | 卡普 |
[15:52] | Can I borrow you for a second? | 我能和布莱恩单独说句话吗 |
[15:54] | Brian, just go slow. | 布莱恩 动作慢点 |
[15:56] | If I feel a pinch, I’ll speak up. | 要是我被夹疼 会说出的 |
[15:57] | You’re sure about this. | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:58] | It’s gonna destroy the ring. | 这样戒指就毁了 |
[16:00] | Or maybe we can get it off with olive oil. | 也许用点橄榄油就能取下来 |
[16:05] | My wife moved out, back in August. | 我和老婆八月就分居了 |
[16:08] | So I don’t need the ring anymore. | 我再也用不着戒指了 |
[16:11] | Sorry to hear that. | 深表遗憾 |
[16:12] | Yeah, what are you gonna do? | 能有什么办法 |
[16:15] | Keep that under your hat, huh? | 帮我保密 |
[16:16] | – Ambulance 61… – Yeah, sure. | -61号救护车 -好的 那当然 |
[16:19] | 2051 West Potomac. | 波多马克西街2051号 |
[16:21] | So… | 所以… |
[16:22] | I just pretended to be Casey’s girlfriend. | 我刚才假装是凯西的女朋友 |
[16:29] | Um, anyway, it’s kind of a long story. | 算了 说来话长 |
[16:32] | But the point is, it wasn’t a big deal. | 不过重点是 这没什么大不了的 |
[16:34] | I mean, I wasn’t, like, nervous or awkward or anything. | 我没觉得紧张 尴尬什么的 |
[16:38] | I’m content just being his friend. | 和他做朋友也挺好 |
[16:42] | You’re really into this Jay guy, aren’t you? | 你真看上那个叫杰的了 是吧 |
[16:46] | Yeah, I think I am. | 我觉得是 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:51] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[16:54] | What are we looking at? | 有什么要我们帮忙的 |
[16:55] | Over here. My buddy Chris. | 在这 我好友克里斯 |
[16:57] | He’s got a little…problem. | 他出了点事 |
[17:05] | Yep, that’s a problem. | 是啊 的确是出事了 |
[17:14] | Okay, one nail I get. But four? | 一个钉子我还能理解 四个是怎么回事 |
[17:16] | He disabled the safety on his nail gun | 他把射钉枪的保险弄坏了 |
[17:18] | So it’ll shoot rapid fire. | 结果钉枪就一顿乱射 |
[17:19] | – A real time saver. – They’re in pretty tight. | -越快拿下来越好 -钉得很牢 |
[17:21] | Hey, Dawson, should we call a truck? | 道森 要呼叫救援队支援吗 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. He’s already going into shock. | 不知道 他快要休克了 |
[17:26] | Do you have a saw? | 你们有锯子吗 |
[17:26] | – We need to cut this board free. – Yeah, here. | -我们要把这块板锯下来 -有的 给 |
[17:33] | Deep breaths, deep breaths. There you go. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 马上就好 |
[17:36] | Cut it as short as you can. | 木板锯得越短越好 |
[17:42] | Oh! It’s vibrating! | 疼啊 木板在震动 |
[17:44] | Sorry, man! Are you okay? | 抱歉 伙计 你还好吧 |
[17:45] | He won’t be okay until we get him to a hospital. | 不送到医院去 就肯定有事 |
[17:47] | – Keep cutting. – I can’t. I can’t! | -继续锯 -我做不到 我做不到 |
[17:49] | We’re not amputating an arm. It’s a piece of wood! | 我们不是要截肢 只是锯木头 |
[17:51] | Give it to me. Cover his eyes. | 让我来 把他的眼睛蒙上 |
[18:08] | Can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗 |
[18:09] | Nice and easy. | 好的 放轻松 |
[18:10] | Here you go. Stay close to me. | 走吧 跟着我走 |
[18:13] | Oh, and you guys should be wearing eye protection. | 对了 你们该戴上护目镜 |
[18:18] | All right, this is an I.P.A. | 这是印度爱尔啤酒 |
[18:19] | It’s a little hoppier than the last one. | 比上一种啤酒的酒花更多点 |
[18:21] | Give it a taste. | 尝尝看 |
[18:23] | It’s not bad, right? | 还不错吧 |
[18:25] | We got a whole slew of different… | 我们有大量的各种… |
[18:27] | I’m telling you, girl, you’d love Daft Punk. | 妹子 你一定喜欢傻瓜朋克乐队吧 |
[18:29] | “Get lucky.” Oh, you’re kidding me! | 《好运来》没听过吗 不是吧 |
[18:32] | The guys with the crazy helmets! | 就是带着夸张头盔的那些家伙 |
[18:33] | Oh! Is that the horsey-riding song? | 就是跳骑马舞的那歌吗 |
[18:36] | The… | 那个… |
[18:38] | – No? – God, no. | -不是吗 -天呐 不是 |
[18:40] | No. You know what, girl? | 不是 你知道吗 妹子 |
[18:41] | You’re about to have your horizons broadened. | 你得好好开拓一下眼界 |
[18:43] | I am gonna make you a mix CD. Just you wait. | 我为你制作一张混曲CD吧 |
[18:46] | Hey, Cruz. Mouch is here. | 克鲁兹 穆奇来了 |
[18:49] | Time for the Cinnamon Challenge. | 可以玩肉桂粉大战了 |
[18:53] | We’re not really gonna do this thing, are we? | 我们不是真要玩这个吧 |
[18:55] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:56] | I’ve been promoting it on my podcast. | 我已经在播客上宣传过了 |
[18:57] | I mean, people came out here to watch. | 大家都来观战了 |
[19:01] | You know what? I don’t need the apartment that bad. | 其实 我想搬过去的心也没那么迫切 |
[19:03] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[19:04] | Look like it is down to you and me, Cruz. | 看来就剩我们俩了 克鲁兹 |
[19:08] | May the best man win. | 放马过来吧 |
[19:10] | Dude, this is ground cumin. | 这是孜然粉啊老兄 |
[19:15] | Oh, shoot. | 我去 |
[19:16] | Hey, they’re right next to each other on the shelf! | 它们在架子上放得太近了 |
[19:19] | Hey, Mouch. I want you to meet my girl Isabella. | 穆奇 介绍一下 这是伊莎贝拉 |
[19:21] | Ah, the kingmaker, huh? | 领导培养专家是吧 |
[19:23] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[19:25] | And I about you. | 我也一样 |
[19:26] | Sounds like you could use some campaign help. | 听说你需要人帮助你参加竞选 |
[19:31] | Nice. Firm grip. | 掌力不错啊 |
[19:33] | Nobody ever won an election with clammy hands. | 不过如果紧张得手心出汗 是赢不了的 |
[19:35] | The secret is: I wipe my palm on my pants. | 秘诀是 偷偷在裤子上擦擦手 |
[19:39] | So talk to me about your campaign strategy. | 跟我讲讲你的参选策略吧 |
[19:41] | Uh, we just started talking about what I should… | 我们刚开始讨论 我应该采取… |
[19:45] | Oh, cute. | 美妞啊 |
[19:48] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[19:50] | Here, try this one. | 尝尝这个 |
[19:51] | Who is this guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[19:52] | Oh, that? That’s Jay. He’s sort of a regular now. | 那个人吗 叫杰 是我们酒吧的常客 |
[19:56] | They’re–they’re just friends. | 他们… 只是朋友而已 |
[19:58] | It’s cool, Otis. | 没事的 奥蒂斯 |
[20:00] | I can handle it. | 我没事 |
[20:02] | Nice. | 好喝 |
[20:03] | It’s good. | 确实不错 |
[20:06] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很开心 |
[20:17] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁管事 |
[20:18] | He is. | 他 |
[20:19] | Hey, how ya doin’, officers? | 警官们 上午好啊 |
[20:22] | Come back after shift and try the autumn ale. | 下班之后 来尝尝秋季麦芽酒吧 |
[20:24] | We got a complaint from one of your neighbors. | 你有邻居向我们抱怨了 |
[20:26] | You’re kidding me. Who complained? | 开什么玩笑 谁不满意了 |
[20:27] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[20:28] | Look, I’m afraid you’re gonna have to shut this booth down. | 不过 你这个摊位最好停了吧 |
[20:30] | No, no, no, no… | 别别别 |
[20:31] | I cleared this with the city, see? | 市里已经正式批准了 |
[20:33] | I got a permit that says we can hold an outdoor event, see? | 我拿到了户外办活动的许可 你看 |
[20:37] | We’re on the up and up. | 光明正大 童叟无欺 |
[20:38] | This isn’t about permits. | 这和许可证无关 |
[20:39] | “Unlimited beer tasting, $10.” | “只需十美元 啤酒随便喝” |
[20:41] | It’s a violation of Happy Hour Laws. | 违反了”欢乐时光”相关规定 |
[20:43] | Can’t serve unlimited alcohol for a set price. | 不能以定价出售无限量啤酒 |
[20:45] | Shut it down or get fined. | 要么停止 要么交罚款 |
[20:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:51] | Game Day. | 游戏日酒吧 |
[20:55] | Sorry, folks. Gotta shut it down. | 抱歉 活动结束了 |
[21:03] | You wanna go to DEFCON 5, Game Day? | 想变成五级戒备是吗 游戏日 |
[21:06] | I can go to defcon 5. | 我奉陪到底 |
[21:10] | Defcon 5 is actually the lowest level. | 其实吧 第五级是最低级 |
[21:14] | Shut up, Otis. | 闭嘴 奥蒂斯 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | What does that mean exactly, | 到底是什么意思 |
[21:19] | “They put him on their list of suspects”? | “他被列为嫌疑人之一” |
[21:21] | Means that they’re taking our suspicions seriously. | 意思就是他们正视了我们的推断 |
[21:24] | They’ll dig into Hadley’s background, | 会开始调查哈德利的背景 |
[21:25] | maybe bring him in for questioning. | 甚至会找他问话 |
[21:27] | What they ought to do is keep an eye on him 24/7. | 他们应该一天24小时监视他 |
[21:29] | They need to catch him in the act. | 抓他个现行 |
[21:30] | Arson investigation doesn’t have the manpower | 纵火案调查队没那么多人力 |
[21:32] | for that kind of surveillance. | 进行24小时监视 |
[21:33] | Hell, I got time on my hands. | 我时间多得很啊 |
[21:34] | I’ll stake out his place. | 我来负责盯着他 |
[21:35] | Kelly, you start meddling with the investigation, | 凯利 你来插手 |
[21:37] | and you could put their case on very shaky procedural grounds. | 会影响案件调查进度的 |
[21:41] | Please, just let A.I. handle it, okay? | 拜托 让纵火调查队的人处理吧 |
[21:46] | This is a nice place you found here, Leslie. | 莱斯利 这地方挺好的啊 |
[21:49] | Thank you. And thanks so much for helping out. | 谢谢 也谢谢你帮我 |
[21:51] | I-I feel bad. You probably want to | 我有点内疚 你可能很想 |
[21:53] | get back to Beth and the kids. | 回到贝丝和孩子们身边 |
[21:54] | No, no, it’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[21:55] | Anyway, Kelly needs me. | 反正凯利也很需要我 |
[21:59] | Well, come on. Between these arson fires | 拜托 先是纵火案 |
[22:01] | and Renee pulling the rug out from under you… | 蕾妮又给你造成那么大的打击… |
[22:04] | You’re having trouble at home, aren’t you? | 你家里有问题 对不对 |
[22:09] | Well, Beth and I are taking a little break right now. | 是这样 我跟贝丝打算分开一段时间 |
[22:14] | – Oh, boy. – No, no, it’s gonna be fine. | -不是吧 -没事的 没什么大不了 |
[22:16] | I’m driving back to Kenosha every weekend. | 我每个周末都会回一趟基诺沙 |
[22:18] | It’ll work out, okay? | 会没事的 |
[22:23] | Hey, can you give me a hand with the coffee table? | 你能帮我抬一下咖啡桌吗 |
[22:29] | We were doing pretty good there | 本来挺顺利的啊 |
[22:30] | until officer friendly showed up. | 结果一位警官来找茬 |
[22:33] | After expenses, we cleared 62 bucks. | 除去支出 我们净赚62美元 |
[22:36] | And remember, Arthur’s gonna show up at the end of the week | 别忘了亚瑟这周末会过来 |
[22:38] | to collect his share of that. | 拿走他的分成 |
[22:40] | Great. Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢你好心提醒我啊 |
[22:42] | Arthur’s this wannabe mobster | 亚瑟是个厚颜无耻的流氓 |
[22:44] | who weaseled his way into a silent partnership. | 扯淡的股东 贪得无厌 |
[22:46] | Total leech. | 完全是个吸血鬼 |
[22:49] | Hey, go home, Herrmann. | 回家去吧 赫尔曼 |
[22:51] | You’ve been on your feet all day. | 你都累一天了 |
[22:52] | – I’ll finish cleaning up. – Thanks, Dawson. | -我来打扫 -谢谢你 道森 |
[22:54] | Maybe I’ll go pour myself | 我还是回家 |
[22:55] | a nice, big, tall glass of antifreeze. | 喝上一大杯酒好了 |
[23:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:12] | Do you want a hand with the glasses? | 需要帮忙洗杯子吗 |
[23:19] | Yeah, we could wash the glasses. | 好啊 洗杯子 |
[23:23] | Or we could… | 或者可以… |
[23:26] | let them soak awhile. | 让它们再泡一会 |
[23:48] | You need anything, Gabby? | 加比 需要什么吗 |
[23:51] | Sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[23:52] | You want some toast or something? | 要来点面包什么的吗 |
[23:55] | Oh, no. | 不用了 |
[23:57] | Sorry, I’m great. Thanks. | 抱歉 我很好 谢谢 |
[23:58] | – See, you just got re-tweeted. – Amazing. | -看 有人转发你的推特了 -真神奇 |
[24:01] | Dawson, I owe you big-time. | 道森 我欠你一个大人情 |
[24:03] | – Isabella’s a real find. – What’s going on? | -伊莎贝拉真是个好帮手 -怎么样了 |
[24:06] | I set Randy up with a social media presence, | 我为兰迪建了一个媒体社交平台 |
[24:08] | so he can reach out to the online CFD community. | 他就能得到芝加哥消防局网络社区的援助 |
[24:11] | Now he can gather endorsements electronically. | 这样他就能通过网络凑齐签名 |
[24:13] | I only need 120 more signatures, | 我只需要再有120个签名 |
[24:16] | and I’m on the ballot. | 就能进入候选名单 |
[24:17] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[24:19] | Where’s Herrmann? He should see this. | 赫尔曼在哪 他该来瞧瞧 |
[24:24] | – Thanks so much for doing this. – Yeah, it’s great practice. | -很感谢你的帮助 -是啊 能积累经验 |
[24:26] | And if I can get Randy elected union president, | 如果我能帮助兰迪成功竞选工会主席 |
[24:29] | that’ll really help me establish myself in Chicago. | 这也有助于树立我在芝加哥的地位 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:33] | Plus it’s no chore hanging around a firehouse, | 另外待在消防局 就不会有那么多琐事 |
[24:35] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[24:37] | I think Pete over there has a thing for me. | 我觉得皮特对我有点意思 |
[24:43] | Oh, he’s your ex? | 他是你前任吗 |
[24:45] | Gabby, I didn’t realize. | 加比 我不知道情况 |
[24:46] | Don’t worry, he’s off-limits. | 不用担心 我会和他保持距离 |
[24:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[24:51] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[24:54] | You know what? He’s fair game. | 我和他毫无瓜葛 |
[24:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:01] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家都注意一下 |
[25:03] | As per discussion I have just had, | 根据我和我们的顾问 |
[25:05] | with our consultant friend Ms. McLeod, | 麦克劳德女士的商谈结果 |
[25:10] | from here on out, | 从现在起 |
[25:10] | anyone who must leave a shift for personal reasons, | 任何人因个人原因告假离岗的 |
[25:13] | you need to submit a request, | 都需提交申请 |
[25:15] | and allow enough time for a relief to be brought in. | 还需留出足够的时间找到替班的人 |
[25:18] | Absolutely no exceptions. | 任何人都不能例外 |
[25:28] | By the way… | 顺便说一句… |
[25:31] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[25:33] | Cinnamon challenge. | 肉桂粉大挑战 |
[25:35] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:37] | Oh, it’s cool, chief. | 队长 那真的很酷 |
[25:38] | We’re gonna have a paramedic present. | 而且现场会有医护人员 |
[25:39] | You are a fire fighter with the city of Chicago, | 你是芝加哥的一名消防员 |
[25:42] | and you are promoting a dangerous stunt | 而你却要组织一项危险的活动 |
[25:43] | that has filled emergency rooms | 曾导致许多愚蠢挑战的人 |
[25:46] | with victims who are stupid enough to try it! | 住进了急症室 |
[25:58] | Cinnamon challenge? What cinnamon challenge? | 肉桂粉大挑战 什么东西 |
[25:59] | We’re not doing a cinnamon challenge. | 我们从未组织过这种比赛 |
[26:02] | I didn’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[26:13] | How is she finding out all this stuff? | 她是怎么知道这些事的 |
[26:17] | I know she doesn’t subscribe to your podcast. | 我知道她没有订阅你的播客 |
[26:24] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家注意一下 |
[26:26] | I got an announcement to make too! | 我也有话要说 |
[26:28] | Just a heads up. | 都给我抬起头来 |
[26:29] | Lately we’ve been finding rat turds all over the house. | 最近消防局里出现了叛徒 |
[26:32] | Seems that we have an infestation. | 看起来我们当中有人是内鬼 |
[26:35] | Finks backstabbers, | 打小报告的人 |
[26:37] | better known as the common snitch. | 就是我们常说的告密者 |
[26:39] | Not to fear, though. | 请大家不要畏惧这些人 |
[26:40] | These disgusting vermin don’t typically last long at 51. | 这些讨厌的臭虫在我们这待不了太久 |
[26:45] | Something you wanna say to me, Herrmann? | 你想跟我说些什么吗 赫尔曼 |
[26:47] | Just puttin’ it out there, Clarke. | 只是把事情摆在台面上说 克拉克 |
[26:49] | A general warning. | 只是个警告 |
[26:52] | Well, maybe I should give you a very specific warning. | 好吧 看来我该给你一些具体的警告 |
[26:55] | Come on. Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[26:57] | Enough. Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[27:01] | Enough of this. | 到此为止 |
[27:06] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:21] | Ol’ 51. | 大家好啊 |
[27:23] | – I miss this place. – Easy, Mills. | -真想念这里啊 -别激动 米尔斯 |
[27:25] | How’s everyone been? | 大家都还好吧 |
[27:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[27:29] | Just wanna buy a T-shirt. | 想来买件衬衫 |
[27:31] | Got to support the local firehouse, right? | 要支持当地的消防局 对吧 |
[27:33] | Get out. | 出去 |
[27:35] | Before I carry you out. | 否则我把你赶出去 |
[27:37] | Why? So you can keep spreading lies about me? | 怎么 好让你继续散布关于我的谣言吗 |
[27:39] | What can we help you with, Hadley? | 哈德利 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[27:41] | That’s a laugh. | 真搞笑 |
[27:42] | If I ever need help with anything, | 就算我需要帮助 |
[27:44] | this is the last place I’ll come looking for it. | 也绝不会来这里的 |
[27:46] | Hey, Buddy? New guy. | 伙计 新人啊 |
[27:48] | Watch your back around here. | 在这里要处处留心啊 |
[27:52] | Word to the wise. | 明白人用不着细说 |
[27:56] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[27:57] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 三号抢险车 61号救护车 25大队 |
[28:01] | House fire. South California and Madison. | 南加州麦迪逊地区房屋起火 |
[28:34] | It’s a condemned house. Structurally unsound. | 这是个废弃建筑 结构都不完整了 |
[28:35] | He’s setting another trap for us, chief. | 队长 这只是另一个陷阱而已 |
[28:37] | Yeah, no doubt. | 是啊 毫无疑问 |
[28:40] | I’m gonna hold off. | 先原地等待 |
[28:42] | Truck 81, Squad 3, stand down. | 81号云梯车和第三救援队 原地待命 |
[28:44] | Engine 51, hit it with your water cannon. | 51号水罐车 高压水炮灭火 |
[28:46] | Nobody goes inside. | 任何人不得进入 |
[28:48] | We gonna let this one burn to the ground if we have to. | 如果需要 就让这房子自己烧完 |
[28:54] | – Dawson, Shay! – Hey, buddy. | -道森 夏伊 -伙计 |
[28:56] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[28:57] | Hold still! Hold still! Don’t move. | 不要动 不要动 |
[28:59] | My girlfriend’s inside. | 我女朋友还在里面 |
[29:00] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她了 |
[29:02] | Send me and Capp in. | 我和卡普进去吧 |
[29:03] | That fire’s in the structure. | 火还未扑灭 |
[29:05] | We’ll do one rapid primary search, | 我们就初步搜救一下 |
[29:07] | and we’ll get out. | 然后就出来 |
[29:08] | You got one minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[29:10] | Capp! Come on, let’s move. | 卡普 过来 我们走 |
[29:12] | Herrmann! Mills! Get ’em a straight ladder. | 赫曼 米尔斯 给他们一架直梯 |
[29:14] | Got it. | 好的 |
[29:22] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. | 别动 放松 |
[29:23] | – My girlfriend is… – Take it easy! | -我女朋友还在… -别激动 |
[29:24] | They’re looking for her right now, okay? | 我们正在搜救 好吗 |
[29:25] | If she’s still up there, they’ll find her. | 如果她还在楼上 他们会找到的 |
[29:26] | No! She’s not… she’s not upstairs! | 不 她不在… 不在楼上 |
[29:29] | – What? – She woke me up. | -什么 -她叫醒了我 |
[29:31] | Said she smelled something funny coming from the basement. | 说她闻到地下室有怪味飘上来 |
[29:34] | I think she went back down there! | 她应该是到地下室去了 |
[29:37] | Chief! We got a problem! | 队长 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:42] | Severide, get out of there. | 西弗莱德 从那出来 |
[29:44] | She is not upstairs. Get outta there now. | 她不在楼上 马上出来 |
[29:46] | Copy that! Capp! | 收到 卡普 |
[29:48] | Spellman, get a crew in the back door with a 1 3/4-inch hose. | 斯佩尔曼 带人拿1.75英寸的水管去后门 |
[29:51] | Clear a path for truck to get into the basement. | 开条路让云梯队进地下室 |
[29:53] | – On it, Chief. – Mills! | -马上去 队长 -米尔斯 |
[29:54] | – Yeah. – With me. | -在 -跟我走 |
[30:05] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[30:13] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[30:19] | We got her! | 我们找到她了 |
[30:31] | Chief! We’re cut off! | 队长 没退路了 |
[30:33] | We’re gonna need help | 我们需要帮助 |
[30:33] | getting out of the side window in Sector Four! | 从第四扇区的侧窗出去 |
[30:36] | 51! Bring a ladder to Sector Four! | 51大队 带架梯子去第四扇区 |
[30:43] | Move! They don’t have long! | 快 没时间了 |
[30:52] | All right, ready? Go! | 准备好了吗 拉 |
[31:00] | Got her? | 出来了 |
[31:04] | – She’s breathing. – Lift her up. | -还有呼吸 -把她抬起来 |
[31:11] | Mills, you first. | 米尔斯 你先出去 |
[31:19] | On “Three”. One, two, three. | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[31:21] | We need saline and an IO drill | 我们需要生理盐水 骨内输液钻 |
[31:23] | and burn sheets– lot’s of ’em. | 和烧伤垫 越多越好 |
[31:39] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[31:50] | Take it easy, severide! | 别冲动 西弗莱德 |
[31:51] | You almost killed that girl, you son of a bitch! | 你差点害死那女孩 混蛋 |
[31:53] | She could spend the next six months in the burn unit | 因为你 她有半年都得住在 |
[31:55] | – ’cause of you! – Now, this is insanity. | -烧伤科了 -你失去理智了 |
[31:57] | Just followed you over here to watch you work. | 我只是跟过来观摩你们的灭火工作 |
[31:59] | – We know you started this fire! – How could I? | -火是你放的 -怎么可能 |
[32:01] | I was at 51 when it happened. You saw me. | 起火的时候我在51大队 你也看见了 |
[32:05] | Severide! Severide. | 西弗莱德 西弗莱德 |
[32:07] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[32:10] | Keep your lousy T-shirt. | 留着你们的破衬衫吧 |
[32:21] | Let’s go! We got a fire to fight. | 走吧 我们还有正事要干 |
[32:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna go inside and sign us in, | 我要进去 先把我们的名字登记上 |
[32:33] | then we’ll walk through a metal detector, | 然后走过一个金属探测器 |
[32:34] | just like at the airport. | 就像机场安检那样 |
[32:36] | They’ll take us to a visiting room, | 他们会把我们带到探访室 |
[32:38] | then the guards will bring your mom in to sit and talk. | 然后警卫会把妈妈带进来坐下和我们聊天 |
[32:41] | She’ll be wearing kind of a funny jumpsuit | 她会穿着一套有点滑稽的连体服 |
[32:44] | and maybe she won’t have on any makeup. | 而且可能没有化妆 |
[32:47] | But she’s still your mom. | 但她依然是你们的妈妈 |
[32:49] | – She still loves you. – Can we just get on with it? | -依然爱你们 -我们能进去了吗 |
[32:53] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[32:56] | Listen to me, I’ve been where you are. | 听我说 我也经历过和你一样的情况 |
[32:59] | I know it’s not easy to see your mom this way, | 我知道这样见到自己的妈妈心里不好受 |
[33:02] | but you have no idea | 但你不知道 |
[33:03] | what a great thing it is you’re doing for her. | 对你妈妈来说 这有多重要 |
[33:06] | You two are all she has right now. | 你们俩现在就是她的全部 |
[33:09] | So keep being brave. | 所以你们要继续勇敢下去 |
[33:12] | For her. | 为了妈妈 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:18] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:21] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们走 |
[33:54] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[33:56] | – Mama! – Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[34:02] | I missed you. | 我想死你们了 |
[34:14] | So I gotta sit there | 我就这么坐在那 |
[34:15] | and listen to this guy Rome from Arson | 听纵火案调查科叫罗姆的那家伙 |
[34:17] | and my old man lecture me | 和我老爸一起教育我 |
[34:19] | about how I’m playing right into Hadley’s hands. | 说我这么做正中哈德利下怀 |
[34:21] | That I’m giving him the attention he craves. | 给了他想要的关注 |
[34:24] | – What do they expect you to do? – They want me to ignore him. | -他们想让你怎么做 -让我无视他 |
[34:26] | So he gets bolder, I guess… I don’t know… and slips up. | 我猜然后他就会更嚣张 露出马脚 |
[34:29] | – What, or kill someone? – That’s… yes. | -什么 然后杀人吗 -这…对 |
[34:31] | That’s what I said. | 我也这么说的 |
[34:32] | I mean… | 我意思是… |
[34:34] | Hadley worked under me for two years. | 哈德利在我手下干了两年 |
[34:36] | I should have seen this coming. | 我早该料到的 |
[34:38] | Whoa. Look, Kelly. | 听着 凯利 |
[34:39] | Don’t put yourself through that. It’s not your fault. | 别折磨自己 那不是你的错 |
[34:41] | I’m just sick and tired of waiting for bells to go off. | 我只是厌倦了等待下一场火灾发生 |
[34:43] | We need to stop reacting and start anticipating. | 我们不能被动应付 我们要主动预防 |
[34:46] | That’s what we need to do. | 我们就应该这样做 |
[34:47] | No, what we need to do is let Arson handle this. | 不 我们应该把这事交给纵火部 |
[34:51] | And you and I need to go somewhere and get drunk. | 然后你我去找地方大醉一场 |
[34:52] | Come on, I’m buying. | 来吧 我请客 |
[34:55] | – Yeah? – Yeah! Come on. | -真的吗 -真的 来吧 |
[34:58] | God, you cheap-ass! | 天呐 你个小气鬼 |
[35:00] | Come on. | 来 |
[35:01] | Come on, Otis, we got drinks to serve. | 得了 奥蒂斯 我们还要上酒呢 |
[35:02] | This’ll only take a minute. | 只要一分钟 |
[35:04] | And you’re gonna love it. | 你肯定喜欢 |
[35:06] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:11] | – Otis. – Yes? | -奥蒂斯 -怎么 |
[35:13] | Did you call the Fire Marshal | 你是不是给消防总局打电话 |
[35:15] | to report an over-capacity crowd at Game Day? | 举报游戏日酒吧人流量过大 |
[35:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Christopher. | 我不知道你在说什么 克里斯托弗 |
[35:23] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[35:26] | I think Otis just took us to DEFCON 1. | 奥蒂斯刚把战备状态提升到了一级 |
[35:31] | Right this way, folks! We got half-price drinks! | 大家这边走 我们酒水半价 |
[35:34] | Come on in and party! | 进来狂欢吧 |
[35:36] | Go get ’em! | 搞定他们 |
[35:38] | I’m getting outta here. | 我要走了 |
[35:41] | – Hey. – Joe. | -嗨 -乔 |
[35:45] | You burned me a CD? | 你为我刻了张CD |
[35:49] | You are adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[35:55] | What’s up, Cruz? | 你好 克鲁兹 |
[36:42] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[36:45] | He wants you to promise you won’t go away. | 他想让你保证不会像爸爸妈妈一样 |
[36:48] | Like mom and dad. | 离我们而去 |
[36:54] | I’m right here, guys. | 我就在这里 小伙子们 |
[36:57] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[37:16] | – Where’s Zoya? – No idea. | -卓娅呢 -不知道 |
[37:19] | Okay, so… | 好的 那么 |
[37:21] | Due to liability concerns, | 出于安全考虑 |
[37:23] | we had to ix-nay the cinnamon challenge. | 我们决定放弃肉桂粉大挑战性 |
[37:25] | But–but fear not. | 但别担心 |
[37:27] | For Joe Cruz and I… | 乔·克鲁兹和我 |
[37:30] | are going to attempt the saltine cracker challenge: | 将进行盐饼干比赛 |
[37:34] | where we will attempt to eat six crackers | 我们准备在一分钟内 |
[37:37] | in under a minute with not a drop of water. | 滴水不进地吃完六块饼干 |
[37:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:41] | It’s gonna be awesome. Trust me. | 很有趣的 相信我 |
[37:43] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始 |
[37:57] | You can take the third bedroom. | 第三卧室归你了 |
[37:58] | – I’m out. – Really? | -我退出 -真的吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[38:07] | Yeah-ah! | 好耶 |
[38:11] | All I ask | 我只希望 |
[38:12] | is that you don’t sit idly by | 你们不要袖手旁观 |
[38:15] | while Greg Sullivan runs unopposed. | 让格雷格·沙利文无悬念当选 |
[38:17] | Your signature will help put me on the ballot, | 你们的签名 能让我参与竞选 |
[38:20] | make sure we have a real choice at the voting booth. | 这样在投票站 你们就能真正做出选择了 |
[38:22] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[38:27] | He’s like a new man. | 他真是改头换面了 |
[38:28] | Give me a lump of clay, | 给我一堆粘土 |
[38:29] | and I’ll mold it into a masterpiece. | 我就能打造出惊世杰作 |
[38:35] | We’re about to get our last two signatures. | 还剩两个签名就齐了 |
[38:37] | Um, do you want to celebrate later? | 等会你想庆祝一下吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah, it sounds like fun. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[38:44] | Uh, do you realize that Gabby and I– | 你知道我和加比… |
[38:46] | Gabby and I talked. | 加比和我聊过了 |
[38:49] | She’s cool with it. | 她不介意 |
[38:50] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯 |
[39:01] | Interesting. | 很好 |
[39:02] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[39:03] | 200 signatures. We made the deadline. | 两百签名 期限前完成 |
[39:05] | I am on the ballot! | 我入围了 |
[39:10] | Hey, you and me, buddy! | 你和我 老兄 |
[39:12] | We’re going all the way! Wow! | 我们会走到最后的 |
[39:14] | Well, well, well. | 真不错 |
[39:16] | How about this crowd, huh? | 真是热闹啊 |
[39:18] | Things are really looking up around here, huh? | 看来这里好转了不少 |
[39:23] | So… | 那么 |
[39:28] | Hey, Dawson, get Arthur his dough… | 道森 把亚瑟的钱给他 |
[39:31] | so he can be on his way. | 快让他走 |
[39:44] | Some kinda joke? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[39:45] | That’s 1%, per our agreement. | 按我们的协议 这是1% |
[39:48] | What? You want an audit? | 怎么 你想核查一下吗 |
[39:50] | No, tough guy. I don’t want an audit. | 不 硬汉 我不查 |
[39:53] | I wanna new deal. | 我要谈新协议 |
[39:55] | See, my man Jay here… | 是这样 我的手下杰 |
[40:00] | He’s been assessing your business. | 他一直在评估你们的生意 |
[40:05] | We’ll talk numbers soon, huh? | 具体事宜稍后再谈 好吗 |
[40:17] | So… | 那么 |
[40:20] | When you said that you were– | 当你说你是… |
[40:22] | you were working construction, | 你说你是工人时 |
[40:24] | you meant you were working for Arthur? | 你的意思是 为亚瑟打工 |
[40:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:29] | And you came here to spy on us? | 你是来刺探我们的吗 |
[40:38] | Get outta my bar. | 滚出我的酒吧 |
[40:43] | Now. | 现在就滚 |