时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – What is it? – 1751. That’s my badge number. | -那是什么 -1751 我的徽章号 |
[00:05] | We have reason to believe | 有证据显示 |
[00:06] | that Kelly Severide has gotten the attention of an arsonist. | 凯利·西弗莱德已经被纵火犯盯上了 |
[00:10] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | I am going to have to close down two more houses. | 我还要撤销两支消防队 |
[00:15] | Your house is on the short list. | 你的消防队在待定名单上 |
[00:16] | – You must be the new guys. – Jeff Clarke, sir. | -你一定是那个新来的 -我是杰夫·克拉克 |
[00:18] | I was hoping that you could be my eyes and ears over there. | 我希望你能在那当我的耳目 |
[00:22] | I would like to announce that I am running for union president, | 我宣布我正式参选工会主席 |
[00:25] | and I would appreciate your support. | 希望大家支持 |
[00:28] | Casey, move! | 凯西 走 |
[00:30] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[00:31] | You said the baby’s coming on Thanksgiving. | 你说宝宝会在感恩节出生对吗 |
[00:33] | When was the last time you guys… | 你俩最后一次是在… |
[00:35] | For you to imply that it’s– it’s not mine? | 你却暗示说孩子不是我的… |
[00:38] | – How you doing? – I’m doing just great. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[00:40] | – Be safe. – Yes, sir. | -注意安全 -遵命 |
[00:45] | – D.U.I. – Where’s the driver? | -酒后驾驶 -司机人呢 |
[00:46] | – Heather? – The kids– | -希瑟 -孩子… |
[00:48] | The kids are at the babysitter. | 孩子们还跟保姆在一起 |
[00:49] | I got it! | 放心吧 |
[00:51] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:59] | You’re–you’re back early. | 你…你这么快就回来了 |
[01:01] | Yeah, two weeks of my mom’s “Natural birthing” lectures was enough. | 听我妈讲两周的自然分娩课足够了 |
[01:05] | Come here. Feel this. | 来 你摸摸看 |
[01:08] | Crazy kicking for the last two days. | 最近两天不停地踢我 |
[01:11] | The baby missed you, I think. | 我觉得宝宝想你了 |
[01:14] | I-I’m gonna be late, so I better get going, | 我得走了 否则该迟到了 |
[01:17] | But, um, we’ll catch up after shift? | 下班后我再找你吧 |
[01:20] | – Sounds good. – Okay. | -好啊 -那好 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I’m just looking for any kind of an update. | 我只是想问问事情有什么进展 |
[01:31] | I don’t have one. Everything is up in the air right now. | 没有 目前一切都不确定 |
[01:34] | Okay, well, I still have the kids here. | 好吧 可孩子还在我这边 |
[01:36] | Where do you keep the cereal? | 麦片在哪里 |
[01:38] | Uh, call me back as soon as you hear anything. | 一有消息马上通知我 |
[01:43] | Uh, yeah. All right. | 对了 好吧 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna make you guys some lunch for school. | 我要给你们做午餐了 |
[01:47] | – What about breakfast? – Yes. Good point. | -那早餐呢 -问得好 |
[01:50] | When’s my mom coming back from her trip? | 我妈妈旅行什么时候回来 |
[01:52] | Soon, really soon. | 很快 很快就回来 |
[01:54] | Ben, just–here, put that stuff back, buddy. | 本 把这个放回去 |
[01:57] | You guys need to get dressed. We’re late. | 你们得去穿好衣服 我们要迟到了 |
[01:59] | Well, when you talk to mom, | 你要是跟妈妈打电话 |
[02:00] | tell her we’re ready to go home, okay? | 跟她说我们想回家了 好吗 |
[02:02] | Evie will pick you up from school today. | 今天伊维去接你们放学回家 |
[02:05] | Okay. I got this. Don’t worry. | 我来清理 不用担心 |
[02:10] | I’ll get it! | 我去开门 |
[02:12] | Thanks, Ben. | 谢谢 本 |
[02:14] | – You missed some. – Thanks, Griffin. | -没扫干净 -谢谢提醒 格里芬 |
[02:19] | – Gabby. – Hey. I figured I’d stop by on my way to work, | -加比 -我去上班顺便过来一趟 |
[02:23] | see how everyone’s doing. | 看看大家都怎么样 |
[02:24] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[02:26] | All right. Whoever runs to the bedroom first | 好吧 谁第一个跑到卧室 |
[02:29] | and gets dressed in under two minutes | 并在两分钟内穿好衣服 |
[02:31] | gets one of these. | 就会得到一块这个 |
[02:33] | I’m timing you. Go! I’m timing you! Get on it! | 我在计时哦 快去 抓紧时间 |
[02:39] | Impressive. | 很厉害嘛 |
[02:40] | Did you talk to Antonio? | 你跟安东尼奥谈过了吗 |
[02:42] | I’m not getting anything from the attorney. | 律师那边一点消息都没有 |
[02:44] | Yeah, he says that Heather has a good chance | 他说希瑟有可能很快 |
[02:45] | of getting out on probation soon. | 就能放出来了 |
[02:47] | First offense, single mother… | 初犯 又是单身母亲… |
[02:50] | Cut it out! Stop it, Ben! | 住手 住手 本 |
[02:52] | Guys! | 孩子们 |
[02:54] | I hope he’s right. | 希望他说得对 |
[02:56] | 芝加哥消防局 火灾调查办公室 | |
[03:07] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[03:10] | These arsons we’ve been fighting– | 我们一直在查的这些纵火案 |
[03:11] | M.O. matches up with John Westminster. | 是约翰·威斯敏斯特的惯用伎俩 |
[03:13] | That’s a guy that my dad helped put away a few years back. | 这个人是几年前我爸爸帮忙抓起来的 |
[03:16] | Yeah, yeah. “Big John.” I remember. | 对 大个儿约翰 我记得他 |
[03:19] | So? | 怎么了 |
[03:20] | So I called D.O.C., and it turns out | 所以我给狱政局打电话问了 |
[03:21] | he was released from prison a month ago, | 他是一个月前放出来的 |
[03:23] | right before the fires started. | 刚好在火灾发生之前 |
[03:24] | So you think he’s looking to settle the score | 所以你觉得他是想通过害你 |
[03:26] | with Benny by coming after you? | 来向本尼报仇 |
[03:28] | I think it’s worth looking into. | 我觉得值得调查 |
[03:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:32] | Anything for Benny Severide’s kid. | 本尼儿子的吩咐 完全乐意效劳 |
[03:42] | I-I don’t think you understand | 我…我想你还没有意识到 |
[03:44] | the seriousness of this situation, chief. | 事情的严重性 队长 |
[03:46] | Oh, I can assure you I do. | 这你放心 我知道的 |
[03:48] | Then explain why you have yet | 那为什么你还没有向 |
[03:49] | to input any data into The Wizard. | “奇才计划”里输入任何数据 |
[03:52] | I will, Ms. McLeod, as soon as I get five minutes. | 有时间的话我会弄好的 麦克劳德女士 |
[03:56] | No, today, this shift… | 不行 今天就得给我弄好 |
[04:01] | Unless you’d like me to get | 除非你想让我去找 |
[04:02] | a relief battalion chief to come in to do it for you. | 替补队长来帮你完成 |
[04:07] | I’ll get it done. | 我会处理 |
[04:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:15] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢你了 队长 |
[04:35] | So the management company called to remind us | 管理公司打电话来提醒我们 |
[04:36] | that the new tenants are gonna move in on the 16th. | 新房客16号就会搬进来 |
[04:40] | Yeah, renee and I can finish packing up this weekend. | 好 这周末我和蕾妮就能把东西收拾好 |
[04:43] | So does that mean you talked to her about the baby? | 所以 你和她谈过孩子的问题了吗 |
[04:48] | She just got back to town a few hours ago. | 她几小时前才回来 |
[04:50] | Give me a break, okay? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[04:57] | 51 has the best food in town. | 51队的伙食是镇上最好的了 |
[05:00] | – Where’d you learn how to cook? – My family owns a restaurant. | -你在哪学的烹饪 -我家开饭店的 |
[05:03] | Been behind a grill since I was a kid. | 我就是在灶台边上长大的 |
[05:05] | Any update on Heather’s friend Jen? | 有希瑟朋友珍的最新消息吗 |
[05:07] | Still in critical condition. | 还没脱离危险期 |
[05:09] | Casey, how are the boys? | 凯西 孩子们怎样 |
[05:11] | As far as they know, mom’s on a trip. | 他们只知道妈妈旅游去了 |
[05:14] | Hopefully they’ll be home soon. | 希望他们能早点回家 |
[05:15] | If it hadn’t been for her, | 要不是因为她 |
[05:17] | they’d have shown up to school an hour late wearing pajamas. | 他们会穿着睡衣去上学 还得迟到一小时 |
[05:19] | Yeah, that smelled like beer. | 听着跟宿醉过似的 |
[05:26] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[05:27] | engine 51, ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[05:30] | Multi-vehicle accident, interstate 90 at the Eisenhower expressway. | 艾森豪威尔高速90号州际公路发生连环车祸 |
[05:48] | Hey! Hey, over here! Over here! | 喂 这边 这边 |
[05:52] | Just before the house went over, | 在房车倒下之前 |
[05:53] | I saw a motorcycle passing on the right. | 我看见一辆摩托车从右边穿过 |
[06:00] | Go. | 快去 |
[06:08] | Sir? | 先生 |
[06:09] | I can feel his leg, just not a pulse. | 我能摸到他的腿 但是没脉搏 |
[06:12] | All right, get me some cribbing and air bags. | 去拿搭垛式支架和安全气囊 |
[06:13] | We need to lift and stabilize this home. | 我们得把这个房车吊起来稳住 |
[06:15] | You got it. | 收到 |
[06:17] | Boden, you hear that? | 博登 你听到了吗 |
[06:19] | Otis, Mouch, grab me a ladder. | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 给我拿个梯子来 |
[06:20] | – There’s someone else inside. – Copy. | -还有人在里面 -收到 |
[06:26] | Severide, where do you want it? | 西弗莱德 梯子架在哪 |
[06:27] | Guys, right there. | 那里就行 |
[06:33] | Clarke, follow me. | 克拉克 你也上来 |
[06:43] | Located the victim. Send me up a line. | 发现受害者 给我弄根绳子上来 |
[06:49] | Ma’am? Can you hear me? | 女士 能听到我说话吗 |
[06:52] | Airway’s clear. She’s breathing. | 呼吸道没问题 还有呼吸 |
[06:56] | All right, I’m on line. | 好了 我绑好了 |
[06:58] | All right, going down. | 我下去了啊 |
[07:07] | – Dawson. – Yeah? | -道森 -怎么了 |
[07:13] | Back door’s open. | 后门是开着的 |
[07:18] | Casey! We got a missing kid. Ran from the car. | 凯西 有个孩子从车上跑出来不见了 |
[07:22] | Got it. | 收到 |
[07:25] | – What have you got, Severide? – He’s in bad shape. | -下面怎么样 西弗莱德 -他情况很糟 |
[07:28] | We need to find a way to get him out of here quick. | 我们得尽快想办法把他弄出去 |
[07:29] | From the size of the seat, the kid could be anywhere | 从座位大小看来 孩子的年龄 |
[07:31] | from, like, three to six years old. | 大概在3到6岁之间 |
[07:40] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[07:42] | Send me down a sawzall, then bring the stokes basket. | 给我把电锯 然后把救生吊篮弄过来 |
[07:45] | Got it. Send up a sawzall. | 收到 弄把电锯上来 |
[07:50] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[07:57] | Up on green. | 好了 开始 |
[08:07] | Found the owner of the boot. | 找到靴子的主人了 |
[08:10] | The other victim’s trapped beneath ’em. | 还有一名受害者被困在下面 |
[08:11] | We need those air bags now! | 快拿些安全气囊来 |
[08:36] | There. | 在那 |
[08:40] | Air bags are up. | 安全气囊鼓起来了 |
[08:41] | Motorcyclist’s legs should be free, lieutenant. | 可以尝试救出摩托车主了 副队 |
[08:44] | One, two, three, up! | 一 二 三 用力 |
[08:49] | Go. There we go. | 好了 |
[08:52] | All right, guys, get ready to lift him up. | 伙计们 准备把他吊上去 |
[08:55] | Hey, buddy. It’s okay. | 小朋友 别怕 |
[08:59] | I’m Matt. | 我叫马特 |
[09:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:04] | Colin. | 科林 |
[09:07] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[09:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:12] | Let’s get you safe and sound. | 咱们到安全的地方去 |
[09:30] | This Wizard program is the most convoluted– | 这个”奇才计划”简直复杂死… |
[09:34] | Yeah, we should record this. | 没错 我们要录下来 |
[09:36] | Use it to show how ineffective McLeod’s systems are. | 用以证明麦克劳德的系统毫无用处 |
[09:39] | This crazy budget tightening has nothing to do with saving lives. | 这样一味缩减开支对拯救生命毫无意义 |
[09:43] | Now you’re talking like a union president. | 你现在说话很像工会主席嘛 |
[09:45] | You will not record this. | 绝对不许把这些话录下来 |
[09:48] | Yeah, you know what? You need to get out there, | 我觉得吧 你应该到公众面前 |
[09:50] | you know, and start your campaign. | 开始竞选活动 |
[09:51] | Greg Sullivan’s already in high gear. | 格雷格·沙利文已经进行得如火如荼了 |
[09:53] | I got one of his flyers in the mail yesterday. | 昨天我家邮箱里都有他的传单了 |
[09:55] | Me too. | 我也收到了 |
[09:56] | Nice, high-gloss paper. | 高光泽纸啊 印得超好 |
[09:58] | – Guy’s got campaign funds. – Nah, forget the funds. | -竞选经费充足啊 -别管经费了 |
[10:00] | You know what, the most valuable commodity in any election | 你知道吗 任何竞选中 最有价值的 |
[10:05] | is the candidate themselves. | 永远是候选人本身 |
[10:07] | Visit the firehouses, present ideas, take questions… | 造访各个消防队 发表言论 回答提问 |
[10:12] | Town hall-style. | 按市政厅风格来 |
[10:16] | It’s not a bad idea, Herrmann. | 这主意不错啊 赫尔曼 |
[10:18] | Will the two of you kindly take your business elsewhere? | 你俩能不杵在这儿谈吗 |
[10:22] | He’s right there. | 他在那里 |
[10:26] | – Evie. – Mr. Casey, I’m so sorry to bother you. | -伊维 -凯西 不好意思打扰你了 |
[10:29] | – Where are Griffin and Gen? – Outside. | -格里芬和本在哪 -就在外边 |
[10:32] | My daughter has a sore throat, could be strep. | 我女儿喉咙疼 可能是脓毒性咽喉炎 |
[10:34] | I need to take her to the doctor. | 我得带她去看医生 |
[10:37] | I tried to get them to come inside, | 我想带他们进来 |
[10:38] | but there’s a problem with Griffin. | 但格里芬怎么都不进来 |
[10:45] | Griffin, come inside. We’ll give you guys a VIP tour. | 格里芬 进来吧 免费带你们参观哦 |
[10:48] | He can go in. I’m staying outside. | 带他去吧 我就在外边待着 |
[10:50] | – Hey, Dawson! – Hey, guys. | -道森 -小家伙们 |
[10:58] | I’ll take Ben inside. | 我先带本进去 |
[10:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:06] | Ben Darden’s in the house! | 本·达登来啦 |
[11:07] | Hey, you little rug rat! Look at you! | 小屁孩 快过来 |
[11:13] | How you doing? You’re getting so big. | 最近如何啊 长大很多嘛 |
[11:15] | Come on, we’ll show you around the joint. How about that, huh? | 我们带你逛逛 怎样 |
[11:19] | Is that all of Chicago? Is my house on there? | 那是芝加哥地图吗 我家在上面吗 |
[11:22] | Yep, it is. | 是啊 |
[11:23] | It shows us every street and address in the city. | 上边有城里的每条街道 各个地方都有 |
[11:26] | Right there, that’s the dangerous buildings list. | 旁边的是危房分布图 |
[11:29] | Every station has one. | 每个消防局都有一张 |
[11:30] | It shows us all the buildings that are really tricky to fight fires in. | 上边表明了那些很难执行救火任务的建筑 |
[11:35] | You want to come check out the truck? Yeah. Yeah. | 想去看看大车不 跟我来吧 |
[11:48] | Ben’s an idiot for acting like this place is so cool. | 本真傻 好像这里真是什么好地方一样 |
[11:52] | Your father loved it here. | 你爸爸喜欢这里 |
[11:55] | I just want to go home, okay? | 我就想回家 行吗 |
[11:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:05] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[12:07] | I’ll cancel my construction job. | 我今天就不去兼职了 |
[12:09] | After shift, we’ll go down to the pier. | 下班后我们就去码头 |
[12:12] | You can grab whatever you want for lunch. | 午餐你想吃什么都行 |
[12:20] | Can I go up on the ladder? | 我能爬爬云梯吗 |
[12:22] | Uh, I-I think we’re gonna have to check on that one, partner. | 小搭档 这个可能不行啊 |
[12:28] | Rules say no visitors in the aerial… | 规定是不允许访客爬的… |
[12:32] | But then again, you’re not just any visitor, huh? | 但你可不是一般的访客啊 |
[12:34] | Chief, what do you say? | 队长 你说呢 |
[12:38] | Ah, go ahead. | 去吧 |
[12:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:55] | We barely got a chance to say hello this morning, | 今天早上我们招呼都没好好打一个 |
[12:58] | and you seem so stressed, | 你看起来压力很大 |
[13:00] | so I thought I’d come and cheer you up. | 我就过来给你打打气 |
[13:04] | Now, my parents are a little too excited | 我爸妈要当外公外婆了 |
[13:08] | about becoming grandparents. | 他们特别兴奋 |
[13:14] | Look at this. | 看呐 |
[13:15] | Aw, come on! Isn’t this the sweetest? | 是不是可爱死了 |
[13:25] | Kelly… | 凯利… |
[13:29] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:36] | Look, you know that I love you no matter what, right? | 你知道 无论如何我都是爱你的 |
[13:44] | When you moved to Spain, we said that we’d keep in touch | 你去西班牙那会儿 我们说要保持联系 |
[13:47] | but that we wouldn’t be exclusive. | 但不用为对方守身 |
[13:56] | Is there any chance that this baby– | 这个孩子会不会… |
[14:16] | Lieutenant? Arson just called. | 副队 纵火调查队打来电话 |
[14:19] | Wanted to let you know that the cops | 说告诉你一声 |
[14:20] | have Big John in custody. | 警察已经拘留了大个儿约翰 |
[14:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Detective is talking to him now. | 警探正在讯问他 |
[14:39] | The bastard’s even twitchier are than I remember. | 那混蛋比我记忆中的还要暴躁 |
[14:40] | You got anything solid tying him to the fires? | 你找到他纵火的有力证据了吗 |
[14:43] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[14:47] | Hey, look. It’s the arson guy’s son. | 看呀 是纵火调查员的儿子啊 |
[14:50] | Two buildings up in flames? | 烧了两幢大楼啊 |
[14:52] | Do you know how many people you almost killed? | 你知道你差点害死多少人吗 |
[14:54] | Huh, how many of my own men, huh? | 害死我多少兄弟 |
[14:56] | – Kelly! – Get away from me! | -凯利 -滚开 |
[14:58] | – Kelly! Kelly! – Get him away! | -凯利 凯利 -拉走他 |
[14:58] | – Get him away from me! – Get him out of here! | -把他拉开 -带他离开这里 |
[15:00] | Get him out of here! | 带他离开这里 |
[15:02] | Hey, I looped you in out of respect for your father, | 看在你父亲的面子上我才敬重你 |
[15:05] | as a courtesy. | 别不识抬举 |
[15:06] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:14] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[15:15] | Renee looked pissed running out of here! | 蕾妮貌似很生气地跑出去了 |
[15:19] | What if I was wrong about the due date? | 万一我预产期算错了呢 |
[15:21] | That would be bad, Shay. | 夏伊 那可就糟了 |
[15:22] | I don’t think I was, but I’m not a frickin’ obstetrician. | 应该没错 可我又不是什么产科医生 |
[15:26] | Taking too long! | 磨蹭那么久 |
[15:28] | Remember, as McLeod said, | 记住 麦克劳德说过 |
[15:29] | “Only 42 ounces of potable water per employee per week.” | “每人每周只能用42盎司的饮用水” |
[15:35] | Sounds like you saved the day | 你今天早上似乎 |
[15:36] | with Griffin and Ben this morning. | 搞定了格里芬和本啊 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:40] | I love those boys, but hanging there with Casey? | 我喜欢那俩孩子 但和凯西一起照顾 |
[15:44] | It’s not exactly helping me move on. | 我根本就没法走出来 |
[15:47] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:48] | I have been traveling in too small a circle, | 我一直在一个小圈子里转悠 |
[15:50] | if you know what I’m saying. | 你知道我的意思 |
[15:52] | The world does not start and end at firehouse 51. | 地球不是绕着51号消防队转的 |
[15:54] | – That is so damn true. – Let’s go! | -太他妈对了 -让我们进去 |
[15:57] | I have seen you both naked a hundred times! | 你们的裸体我都看过上百次了 |
[15:59] | Just open the door, so I can take a shower! | 快开门 我要洗澡 |
[16:01] | We really need to get out more. | 我们真得赶紧出去了 |
[16:03] | Yes. Yes, we do. | 是啊 是啊 我们要赶快 |
[16:07] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:09] | – Thanks for coming down. – Thanks for calling. | -谢谢你过来 -谢谢你打电话给我 |
[16:13] | – It’s good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[16:17] | Could I get one of those too, please? | 请给我也来杯这个 |
[16:18] | – Coming right up. – Thank you. | -马上就来 -谢谢 |
[16:22] | Well, did you– | 那个 你 |
[16:24] | did you talk to the guys at arson? | 你和纵火调查队谈过了吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[16:27] | As soon as big John was on their radar, Rome called me. | 一找到大个儿约翰 罗梅就打电话给我了 |
[16:30] | Did you know they had him in custody? | 你知道他们拘留了他吗 |
[16:32] | – They let him walk? – Yeah. | -他们让他走了 -是啊 |
[16:34] | I heard that. The thing is, I’m not so sure he’s the guy. | 我听说了 问题是他不一定就是纵火犯 |
[16:38] | M.O. might be similar, but I could tell him pretty well. | 作案风格很像 但我还是能分辨出来的 |
[16:42] | I don’t see him having the balls | 我觉得他没那个胆量 |
[16:43] | to set a car on fire right outside a station house. | 在消防局外面点火烧车 |
[16:46] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[16:48] | All due respect, I think you’re wrong. | 恕我直言 我觉得你错了 |
[16:51] | The guy, he–he knew me the minute he saw me. | 那家伙他 他一看到我就认出我了 |
[16:53] | I–he knew I was your son. | 我 他知道我是你儿子 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | Well, let me get in it with arson. | 那我跟纵火调查队一起查 |
[17:04] | – See what I can find out. – Yeah. | -看看能发现什么 -好 |
[17:11] | It’s good? | 怎么样 |
[17:13] | Perfection. | 无与伦比 |
[17:17] | Hey, you know Cruz is making a move on your cousin, right? | 你知道克鲁兹在追你表妹 对吧 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 知道啊 |
[17:23] | I would kick him out, | 我很想揍他一顿 |
[17:24] | but he’s the only regular customer we have. | 不过他是我们唯一的老客户了 |
[17:32] | Well, if it isn’t Mr. Long Island iced tea. | 这不是长岛冰茶先生吗 |
[17:36] | Mock all you want, but that drink suits this place. | 随便你笑吧 但那饮料适合这个地方 |
[17:39] | So you’re saying this place is outdated, | 你意思是这地方过时了 |
[17:41] | and we only exist to get you drunk quick? | 我们开店只是为了让你一杯倒 |
[17:45] | No. More that you’re fun and sweet and unpretentious. | 不 主要是你很风趣温柔 不矫情 |
[17:52] | Nice recovery. | 这话圆得好 |
[18:02] | There’s a scotch tasting happening Friday night | 周五晚在柳条公园有个 |
[18:05] | at a place in Wicker Park. | 苏格兰威士忌品鉴会 |
[18:09] | Would you want to join me? | 你想一起去吗 |
[18:16] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意去 |
[18:19] | There was a definite hesitation before he said yes. | 他在答应之前犹豫了很久 |
[18:22] | But point being he said yes. | 但关键是他答应了呀 |
[18:23] | You should come to the tasting too. | 你也应该和我一起去品鉴会 |
[18:24] | – You could bring someone. – Calm down. | -你可以带个人来 -淡定点 |
[18:27] | I’m gonna be packing all weekend. I can’t. | 我周末一直要收拾行李 去不了 |
[18:33] | Who’s Amy R? | 艾米·R是谁 |
[18:34] | Oh, the real estate agent | 一个房产中介 |
[18:36] | I’m meeting with tomorrow to see apartments, | 我约了她明天去看公寓 |
[18:38] | and I think she’s hitting on me, but I can’t tell. | 我觉得她在挑逗我 但也不确定 |
[18:42] | It’s kind of amazing. | 真神奇 |
[18:44] | How bad you are at sussing out lesbians. | 你辨别拉拉的能力是有多差啊 |
[18:46] | I know, right? | 就是说啊 |
[18:50] | She’s in here! She’s in here! | 她在里面 她在里面 |
[19:02] | I was in the other room, and I heard a thump. | 我当时在另一个房间 然后听到砰的一声 |
[19:04] | She must have fallen down the stairs. | 她肯定是从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[19:07] | She’s breathing. | 她还在呼吸 |
[19:09] | Let’s get a c-collar on her and get her on the backboard. | 给她戴上护颈圈 然后抬上担架 |
[19:15] | Did you– did you move her at all? | 你有没有移动过她 |
[19:18] | No. She was right there when I found her. | 没有 发现她的时候她就在那儿 |
[19:23] | Oh, my God, Phoebe. | 天哪 菲比 |
[19:24] | What did you do to my sister? | 你对我妹妹做了什么 |
[19:26] | I didn’t do anything. She fell. | 我什么都没干 她摔下来的 |
[19:27] | Tell him! She fell! | 告诉他 是她摔的 |
[19:29] | He beats her up! Did he tell you that? | 他经常殴打她 他跟你们说了吗 |
[19:30] | – He did this to her. – Okay, sir. | -肯定是他干的 -行了 先生 |
[19:31] | We gotta… | 我们得… |
[19:35] | This is ambulance 61. We need immediate police assistance. | 这里是61号救护车 需要警方即刻协助 |
[19:42] | Hey, buddy. We can’t get your sister to the hospital | 兄弟 你要是不停手 让开路 |
[19:45] | unless you stop that and move out the way, all right? | 我们就无法送你妹妹去医院 好吗 |
[19:48] | He’s gonna kill him! | 他会打死他的 |
[19:58] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[20:02] | On the wall. | 趴墙上 |
[20:04] | I told you cops he’d kill her if you didn’t stop him. | 我跟你们说过要是不阻止他 他会杀了她的 |
[20:07] | Nobody listened! | 谁都不听我的 |
[20:09] | Dispatch, we need a second ambo at 4042 Larrabee. | 调度台 拉兰比街4042号还需要一辆救护车 |
[20:14] | Please don’t let my baby sister die! | 求你们了 救救我妹妹 |
[20:19] | You think that woman knew her husband was a total scumbag | 你说那女的是在婚前还是婚后 |
[20:21] | before or after she married him? | 才发现丈夫是个家暴人渣的 |
[20:23] | He could have pretended to be Prince Charming for years, | 也许他假扮了多年的白马王子 |
[20:25] | and she wakes up too late next to a monster under the bridge. | 她很久才发现自己在与魔鬼同眠 |
[20:29] | Boy. | 老天 |
[20:30] | No, you know you are backing me into a corner here. | 不 你现在把我逼上绝路了 |
[20:33] | – What happens when that… – Oh, sorry to interrupt. | -要是… -对不起 打搅了 |
[20:36] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[20:38] | Hang on a second. I have to go in the other room. | 等一会儿 我得换个房间说话 |
[20:45] | Hey, you catch any of that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | Clarke was lighting somebody up on the phone. | 克拉克打电话跟人吵起来了 |
[20:49] | Personal business, I guess. | 应该是私事吧 |
[20:52] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[20:54] | Something seems off about that guy. | 那家伙好像不对劲 |
[20:58] | Something besides him taking your spot on squad? | 除了他占了你救援队位置之外的事吗 |
[21:04] | Remember, it’s not a speech. | 记住 这不是演讲 |
[21:07] | It’s a town hall, so you have to be comfortable | 只是在市政厅 所以你要轻松而健谈 |
[21:10] | and conversational to hold the audience’s interest, | 先吸引观众的注意力 |
[21:13] | and that’s where these come in. | 然后就要用到这个了 |
[21:17] | They’re called “Key cards”. | 这叫”关键词卡片” |
[21:19] | They’re used by some of the most successful public speakers in the world. | 世界上很多非常成功的演说家都用这个 |
[21:24] | Key cards. | 关键词卡片 |
[21:25] | It’s stuff that we’ve all | 是你在演讲中 |
[21:27] | heard you spout time and time again, | 一遍遍谈及的词语 |
[21:29] | you know, when you’re getting yourself all worked up. | 以此为基础 再逐步推进 |
[21:32] | I’d be more comfortable and conversational if I was sitting. | 我要是坐着 会更轻松更健谈 |
[21:37] | Oh, well, then let’s get you a stool. | 行 那就给你搬张凳子 |
[21:41] | The town hall seat of choice. | 市政厅讲话用座 |
[21:50] | Okay. I can work with this. | 行 这样我就可以了 |
[21:52] | Great. Give it a shot. | 很好 试一下 |
[21:57] | Three-man trucks. | 三座云梯车 |
[22:00] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:03] | What are your feelings about that? | 你对此有什么感觉 |
[22:07] | Only a pencil-pushing bureaucrat | 只有搞文字案头的官僚 |
[22:10] | would think a three-man truck is a good idea. | 才会认为三座云梯车是个好主意 |
[22:13] | You know, every study they’ve done shows | 所有相关研究都表明 |
[22:15] | search and rescue times go right down the toilet | 如果云梯车上少于5人 |
[22:18] | whenever you have fewer than five guys on a truck. | 搜救根本无法顺利进行 |
[22:21] | It’s common sense. | 这是常识 |
[22:25] | “Fitness bonuses,” “Reduced benefits.” | “健身奖金” “减少福利” |
[22:28] | All stuff I have very strong opinions about. | 我对这些都很有意见 |
[22:32] | My brains, your face. | 我的智慧 加上你的形象 |
[22:34] | We can take this campaign all the way. | 工会主席绝对是囊中之物 |
[22:41] | Thanks for coming over. I really appreciate the help. | 多谢你愿意过来帮忙 |
[22:44] | Yeah. No problem. They’re great kids. | 没什么 他们都是好孩子 |
[22:47] | Griffin barely ate. | 格里芬没吃多少啊 |
[22:49] | Well, I don’t blame him. | 不能怪他 |
[22:50] | He’s old enough to know when grown-ups | 他已经长大了 |
[22:51] | are hiding something from him. | 知道大人有事瞒着他 |
[22:53] | He’ll be happy to get home. | 他回家了就会高兴起来的 |
[22:55] | Good chance Friday’s my last night with them. | 他们估计也就待到周五晚上 |
[22:58] | You want to come over for dinner? | 你那天想来吃晚饭吗 |
[23:00] | They’re a lot happier when you’re around. | 有你在 他们会很高兴的 |
[23:02] | We could order Chinese food, get a movie. | 我们可以叫些中餐 看看电影 |
[23:07] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:10] | I can’t stay for a movie. | 我不能留下来看电影 |
[23:12] | I have a dinner thing. | 还要跟别人吃饭 |
[23:16] | Oh, well… | 那好吧 |
[23:19] | somebody has a hot date. | 佳人有约啊 |
[23:20] | Mm… no, it’s just a thing. | 不 只是吃顿饭而已 |
[23:36] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[23:39] | I just got some bad news. | 有些坏消息 |
[23:43] | Heather’s friend Jen… she didn’t make it. | 希瑟的朋友简… 没能挺过去 |
[23:51] | That’s terrible. | 太糟了 |
[23:52] | Yeah, and it changes everything. | 是的 她的死让情节严重了 |
[23:55] | Heather’s looking at a manslaughter charge now. | 希瑟现在面临过失杀人的指控 |
[24:02] | Jen, uh… | 简… |
[24:05] | she taught me how to roller-skate. | 是她教会我怎么滑旱冰 |
[24:08] | I’ve known her since… | 我认识她已经… |
[24:10] | It was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[24:16] | The lawyer said I’d spend the next | 律师说除非我认罪 |
[24:18] | five to ten years in here unless I made a plea deal. | 否则要坐五到十年牢 |
[24:22] | They don’t know that for sure. | 他们也不能肯定 |
[24:24] | It was a first offense, and you’re a single mom. | 你是初犯 又是单身母亲 |
[24:27] | I took the deal. | 我认罪了 |
[24:30] | What? | 什么 |
[24:30] | I can’t risk being away from my boys | 我不能冒这个险 |
[24:33] | for their entire childhood. | 不能错过孩子们的童年 |
[24:38] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:41] | I pled guilty to D.U.I. manslaughter, | 我承认了酒后驾车过失杀人 |
[24:44] | which is 15 months. | 只判15个月 |
[24:51] | You know that before Andy died, | 安迪去世前 我俩的遗嘱里都写着 |
[24:53] | we put you in our wills as the boys’ guardian | 如果我们两个都发生了意外 |
[24:56] | if something happened to us both. | 你就是孩子们的监护人 |
[25:02] | Can you take care of Griffin and Ben while I’m in here? | 我坐牢后 你能帮忙照顾格里芬和本吗 |
[25:17] | God, that’s a really good game. | 天啊 这游戏真的挺好玩 |
[25:19] | – Not for real though. – Not for real. | -不过不玩真的 -不玩真的 |
[25:21] | – Let’s just play the game. – Guys. | -咱们来玩吧 -各位 |
[25:23] | Guys. | 大伙儿 |
[25:25] | I, uh… I just wanted to give everybody | 我… 我只想跟大家说说 |
[25:29] | an update on the Darden boys. | 达登家孩子们的最新情况 |
[25:34] | Turns out they’re gonna be living with me | 接下来十五个月 |
[25:36] | for the next 15 months or so, | 孩子们会和我一起生活 |
[25:40] | the thing is I’m gonna need some help. | 我可能需要一些帮助 |
[25:42] | – I, uh… – Say no more. | -我… -不用再说了 |
[25:45] | We’re there. | 我们都挺你 |
[25:50] | Whatever you need. | 随叫随到 |
[25:52] | They’re our boys too. | 他们也是我们的孩子 |
[26:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢大家 |
[26:03] | You got this, buddy. You’re no Greg Sullivan. | 你能行的 兄弟 你不是格雷格·沙利文 |
[26:06] | You’re a fireman’s fireman. | 你是咱消防员自己人 |
[26:13] | Where’s the stool? | 高脚凳在哪 |
[26:16] | Hey, you guys got any stools? | 你们有高脚凳吗 |
[26:21] | I’m not comfortable, Herrmann. | 这样我不自在啊 赫尔曼 |
[26:23] | Hey, take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[26:25] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会做得很好的 |
[26:26] | Hey, guys! | 好了 大伙儿 |
[26:28] | Uh, can we get your attention over here? | 请大家都注意啦 |
[26:30] | Just for a minute. | 只耽误一会儿功夫 |
[26:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:36] | Yeah, thanks. Uh… | 很好 多谢大家 |
[26:38] | I’m Randall Mcholland, and I am running for union president. | 我是兰迪·麦考兰 正在竞选工会主席 |
[26:43] | I’m here for, uh… | 我来这里是想… |
[26:47] | to talk about some issues. | 谈一些问题 |
[26:51] | Three-man trucks. | 三座云梯车 |
[27:00] | Three-man trucks. | 这个三座云梯车 |
[27:03] | Which studies show are far more dangerous | 研究表明 三座云梯车 |
[27:06] | than five- or six-man trucks. | 比五座和六座型要危险得多 |
[27:11] | Uh, wellness programs | 改造计划 |
[27:13] | Dos and don’ts. | 有所为和有所不为 |
[27:16] | Uh, dos… | 这个有所为… |
[27:19] | And don’ts. | 和有所不为 |
[27:20] | Here, here. | 这样吧 |
[27:22] | Try–try– | 试试这个 |
[27:23] | It ain’t gonna work without a stool. | 站着我说不出来 |
[27:27] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:30] | Truck 65, engine 118– | 65号云梯车 118号水罐车 |
[27:31] | – Sorry about that. – See ya. | -抱歉 -再见 |
[27:32] | Ambulance 97. Multiple injuries. | 97号救护车 多人受伤 |
[27:34] | Don’t worry about it. Okay? | 别担心 这不算什么 |
[27:36] | I mean, this is just one of 98 houses in the city. | 市里总共有98支消防队呢 |
[27:39] | Oh, actually now that Mcleod has dropped her ax, | 不 自从麦克劳德大刀阔斧削减之后 |
[27:43] | it’s 97 and counting. | 总共只有97队 或者更少 |
[27:45] | I mean, who knows how many more before she’s– | 要是她继续这样 谁知道还能剩多少 |
[27:51] | Now you’re gonna get all worked up? | 你现在倒是侃侃而谈了哈 |
[27:57] | Bedroom has southern exposure, | 卧室朝南 |
[27:59] | so it’s really light in the mornings, | 所以上午会很明亮 |
[28:01] | which is not so great for hangovers. | 宿醉的话就比较痛苦啦 |
[28:04] | True, also not something | 确实 可是这种话 |
[28:06] | the average realtor would mention. | 一般的房产中介不会说吧 |
[28:10] | Guess I’m not the average realtor. | 说明我不一般呗 |
[28:12] | Here, come check this out. | 来 看一下这边 |
[28:17] | Built-in wine fridge. | 内置葡萄酒冰箱 |
[28:19] | Wow. Nice. | 不错哦 |
[28:22] | I have an ex-girlfriend who would have loved that. | 我有个前女友特喜欢这种东西 |
[28:25] | Sounds like a girl with good taste. | 看来她很有品位 |
[28:30] | Not really. | 还好吧 |
[28:32] | She ended up dumping me and going back to her husband. | 她最后甩了我 跑去找她老公了 |
[28:35] | Ugh, I’m gonna bet she’s regretted it every day since. | 我敢说她肯定后悔得很 |
[28:38] | Oh, god. I hope so. | 那样最好 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[28:41] | You don’t have one of those, do you? | 你没有吧 |
[28:45] | A husband? | 老公什么的 |
[28:46] | Hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[28:48] | Not in this lifetime. | 这辈子是不可能了 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | Hey, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[29:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:11] | I went and got a test done. | 我去做了测试 |
[29:14] | That’s why I’ve been gone. | 在离开消防局之后 |
[29:21] | I had a one-night stand with a guy in spain. | 我在西班牙跟个男人一夜情了 |
[29:27] | I thought it would help me get over you. | 我以为这样就能忘记你 |
[29:32] | It didn’t. | 结果没用 |
[29:48] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[29:54] | This baby’s not yours. | 这个孩子不是你的 |
[30:00] | I know how crazy this sounds, | 我知道这话听着很荒谬 |
[30:02] | but I-I wasn’t lying to you. | 但是我不是存心骗你 |
[30:06] | And I actually convinced myself that it was yours. | 我还自欺欺人 说服自己孩子就是你的 |
[30:11] | It was ours. | 是我们的 |
[30:23] | Kelly, you’ll make a great father someday. | 凯利 你一定会是个好爸爸 |
[30:33] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[30:45] | Good-bye, kelly. | 再见 凯利 |
[31:04] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[31:07] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[31:15] | Honestly, I just need a place to live. | 老实说 我只是想找个住处 |
[31:19] | Our place is gone, right? | 咱们的房子没了吧 |
[31:21] | Yeah, but I’ve got an “in” | 对 不过我找到了中介 |
[31:23] | with a great realtor and a lead on a one-bedroom | 有一间单人卧室 |
[31:27] | and a sweet three-bedroom. | 和一间三人卧室 |
[31:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[31:31] | We could take the three-bedroom and… | 我们租那间三人的 然后… |
[31:34] | find a roommate later if we need. | 需要的话再找个室友 |
[31:38] | – Sound good? – Yeah. | -怎么样 -好 |
[31:39] | That sounds good. | 挺好的 |
[31:40] | All right. I’m sorry, babe. | 行 我很遗憾 |
[31:44] | Truck 81. Squad 3. | 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 |
[31:45] | Engine 51. Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[31:47] | Building fire. 2939 Cortland street. | 科特兰街2939号 建筑起火 |
[31:53] | That’s my restaurant. | 那是我家餐馆 |
[32:06] | Ma! | 妈 |
[32:11] | Ma? Ma! | 妈 妈 |
[32:16] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[32:18] | We all got out, but Peter… | 我们都逃出来了 但是彼得… |
[32:20] | everything’s gone. | 什么都没了 |
[32:23] | No. No, we’re gonna save it, okay? | 不会的 我们会把东西抢救出来的 |
[32:26] | Hey, everybody’s out, but we got to get in there. | 所有人都救出来了 但还得再进去一次 |
[32:28] | No. All occupants are out of the building. | 不行 所有的住户都已逃出 |
[32:31] | The fire is in the roof trusses. | 火势已经蔓延到屋架 |
[32:33] | We are gonna go defensive with master streams. | 我们得用大水流控制火势 |
[32:35] | Nobody enters the building. | 谁都不准进去 |
[32:37] | Let’s get those water cannons working. | 打开高压水枪 |
[32:38] | Cruz and Otis, raise the aerial. | 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯 把云梯升起来 |
[32:41] | Come on… | 不要… |
[32:59] | Send the water! | 打开水阀 |
[33:06] | – Mills. – Mills! | -米尔斯 -米尔斯 |
[33:15] | Mills, I want you out of the building right now, you understand me? | 米尔斯 你给我马上出来 听懂了吗 |
[33:22] | Why– why is Peter in there alone? | 为什么只有彼得一个人进去 |
[33:24] | Wallace, you get my boy out of there! | 华莱士 把我的孩子救出来 |
[33:26] | You get him out of there! | 你快把他救出来 |
[33:28] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[33:29] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[33:30] | Ingrid! | 英格丽德 |
[33:34] | We’ll get him. | 我们会救出他的 |
[33:38] | Mayday, mayday. We have a man inside. | 求救 求救 有一位消防员在里面 |
[33:40] | Squad 3. Go get him! | 救援队 去救他 |
[33:42] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:45] | Otis, Mouch. | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 |
[33:46] | Charge the line and back us up. Herrmann, with me. | 用水枪支援我们 赫尔曼 跟我走 |
[34:01] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈在想什么 |
[34:04] | Dad’s medals. | 老爸的奖章 |
[34:06] | I do not need any damn medals. | 我不需要什么破奖章 |
[34:08] | – I need you. – Ma, come on. | -我需要的是你 -妈 别这样 |
[34:17] | You freelance like that, you will get yourself | 你刚才的莽撞不仅会害死自己 |
[34:20] | and anyone else who was willing to go in after you killed! | 还会害死要去救你的人 |
[34:23] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[34:30] | Wasn’t a kitchen fire, Chief. | 不是烹饪火灾 队长 |
[35:07] | Ms. McLeod. What brings you here? | 麦克劳德小姐 你来有什么事 |
[35:10] | Chief Boden, I will be making weekly check-ins | 博登队长 我要对我负责的所有消防队 |
[35:13] | with all of the houses under my aegis, | 进行每周例行登记 |
[35:15] | so I would like to speak to everyone, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我想和大家谈谈 |
[35:18] | It’ll just take a minute. | 用不了多长时间 |
[35:24] | Common room, ladies and gentlemen. | 大家到公共休息室集合 |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 多谢配合 |
[35:31] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[35:35] | We’ll get the guy who set these fires. | 我们会抓到那个纵火犯的 |
[35:42] | This won’t take long. | 不会耽误大家多长时间 |
[35:43] | I just want to make sure that we’re all on the same page, yeah? | 我只是想跟大家交流一下 |
[35:48] | Allowing visitors, especially children, | 允许参观者 尤其是儿童 |
[35:52] | to ride on any of the apparatus | 登上消防车等行为 |
[35:54] | is a serious violation of C.F.D. policy | 严重违反了芝加哥消防局相关条例 |
[35:57] | and a potential liability for the department. | 并有可能妨碍消防工作 |
[35:59] | – How does she know that? – Now… | -她是怎么知道的 -现在 |
[36:01] | – There’s a snitch in the house. – You can call me a killjoy if you’d like, | -有内鬼 -你们可以说我扫兴 |
[36:03] | But the severity of this cannot be overstated. | 但说实话 这件事非常严重 |
[36:07] | We’ve got bigger problems. | 我们还得处理其他问题 |
[36:09] | First your car. Now my restaurant. | 先是你的车 接着是我的餐厅 |
[36:11] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[36:13] | Mills wasn’t even on the job | 大个儿约翰纵火的时候 |
[36:15] | when Big John set those first fires. | 米尔斯根本没当值 |
[36:16] | No, my pop’s right. | 不 我爸说得对 |
[36:18] | It ain’t him. | 不是大个儿约翰 |
[36:21] | It’s a firefighter. | 应该是个消防员 |
[36:25] | What makes you so sure? | 你有什么证据 |
[36:27] | When I was looking at the dangerous building’s map | 今天我看到那张危楼分布图时 |
[36:29] | it hit me that all the arsonist’s targets | 突然意识到那个纵火犯的所有目标 |
[36:31] | were on there and in our district. | 都在那上面 在我们的辖区里 |
[36:34] | Except for the car and the diner. | 除了车和餐厅 |
[36:36] | So it’s a firefighter | 所以是和51号消防队 |
[36:37] | who’s got beef with all of us at 51? | 有过节的消防员干的吗 |
[36:47] | – Why can’t we go home? – I don’t know. | -我们为什么不能回家 -我不知道 |
[36:50] | I think–I don’t know. | 可能… 我不知道 |
[36:53] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈哪儿去了 |
[36:55] | – What will happen? – I told you. I don’t know. | -发生了什么 -我说了 我不知道 |
[37:02] | Hey, guys. | 小伙子们 |
[37:05] | It’s– | 你们 |
[37:10] | It looks like you’re gonna be living here for a while with me. | 可能得和我在这儿住上一段时间了 |
[37:16] | You promised we were going home soon. | 你说过我们很快就能回家的 |
[37:19] | That’s right, and I thought you were, | 没错 我原来也这么以为 |
[37:23] | but things changed and, um, | 但是情况有变 |
[37:27] | it’s gonna be this way for a while. | 你们要在这儿待上一段时间了 |
[37:30] | Why can’t we go home? | 我们为什么不能回家 |
[37:33] | Because your mom isn’t there. | 因为你们的妈妈不在家 |
[37:37] | The kids at school said she’s in jail. | 学校的同学说她进监狱了 |
[37:43] | She is. | 没错 |
[37:47] | And I should have told you that sooner. | 我本该早点告诉你们 |
[37:51] | I want to live in jail with her. | 我也想去监狱住 |
[37:54] | I want to see my mom. | 我要妈妈 |
[37:57] | Buddy, listen. | 孩子 听着 |
[38:00] | You can’t live there, but, um, you can visit. | 你不能住在那里 但你可以去探望她 |
[38:05] | You guys can handle this. | 你们能挺住的 |
[38:09] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[38:13] | Those firefighters and paramedics at 51? | 还有51号消防队的消防员和医护人员 |
[38:18] | Well, they’re your family too | 他们也是你们的家人 |
[38:20] | and they’re gonna help me take good care of you guys. | 他们会帮我照顾你们 |
[38:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:24] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 孩子 |
[38:43] | It’s pretty cool. | 真不错 |
[38:45] | Being able to drink in a bar after it’s closed. | 酒吧打烊后还能喝酒 |
[38:53] | Grab a couple glasses, ’cause I have a Champagne Cognac | 拿俩杯子 我在后面藏了瓶 |
[38:55] | in the back we are gonna crack open. | 香槟干邑白兰地 我们现在喝 |
[38:58] | Sounds great. | 听上去不错 |
[39:25] | – Found it. – I can’t wait to try it. | -找到了 -等不及了 |
[39:59] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[40:00] | – How are you, buddy? – I’m okay. | -你好吗伙计 -还成 |
[40:02] | Can’t complain. | 没什么好抱怨 |
[40:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:07] | – Can I get you a beer? – oh, no. I’m good. | -要啤酒吗 -不 不要了 |
[40:09] | I’m good right now. Thanks. | 我现在不想喝 谢了 |
[40:12] | So what brings you around my stomping grounds? | 哪阵风把你吹到我的地盘了 |
[40:15] | Well, I was looking for you, actually. | 其实我在找你 |
[40:17] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:20] | I was just thinking about some of the fires we fought together. | 我在回想我们一起出的任务救的火 |
[40:23] | String of arsons on the westside, barbershop, | 西区的一系列纵火案 理发店 |
[40:27] | couple garages, that old Italian restaurant on Diversey. | 几个车库 迪沃西的那家意式旧餐厅 |
[40:31] | – You remember? – Vaguely, yeah. | -还记得吗 -依稀在目 |
[40:37] | You sure you don’t want one? | 你真不喝吗 |
[40:38] | – I’m gonna order another round. – Nah. | -我打算再喝几杯 -不了 |
[40:41] | I’m good, but I’ll tell you what. | 我不喝 但这样吧 |
[40:42] | I got your next round. | 这几杯我请吧 |
[40:49] | So you came all the way out here just to, uh, reminisce? | 你大老远跑来 就是为了叙旧吗 |
[40:57] | There’s been a bunch of similar fires the last couple weeks. | 过去几周 发生了几起相似的纵火案 |
[41:00] | That’s what brought back the memories. | 所以我才想起了往事 |
[41:02] | Reminded me you’re a damn good firefighter. | 你当年可是个很棒的消防员 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:06] | I appreciate that. I do. | 谢谢你这么说 真的 |
[41:10] | But I got to tell you… | 但我必须告诉你 |
[41:14] | Steady work has been pretty hard to come by | 离开51号消防队后 |
[41:16] | since I got pushed out of 51. | 稳定工作可不好找 |
[41:24] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:28] | Is that why you’re setting the fires? | 这是你纵火的原因吗 |
[41:34] | You think I’m setting the fires? | 你认为是我放的火 |
[41:44] | I guess you better prove it. | 那你最好拿出证据 |
[41:49] | I’m going to. | 我会的 |