时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[00:05] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:14] | Nothing makes sense. | 一切都没意义了 |
[00:20] | I know it’s been a tough couple of shifts for everybody. | 过去几天大家都很难熬 |
[00:24] | But that is why this place is gonna rock. | 但正因如此 今晚这里一定嗨翻天 |
[00:27] | – To Molly’s. – To Molly’s. | -敬莫利酒吧 -敬莫利酒吧 |
[00:35] | Unfortunately, you did not make squad this time around. | 很不幸 他们不允许你加入救援队 |
[00:39] | I’d like an application, please. | 请给我一份申请表 |
[00:42] | Darden! | 达登 |
[00:45] | Andy was one of my best friends. | 安迪是我最好的兄弟之一 |
[00:47] | And he was your husband. | 他又是你的丈夫 |
[00:49] | Why can’t we be happy? | 为什么我们不能幸福 |
[00:51] | So, lesbian, huh? | 话说你是拉拉对吧 |
[00:52] | Pop, what the hell? | 老爸 搞什么 |
[00:55] | I’ve been searching for the perfect guy | 我一直在为我的孩子 |
[00:57] | to be the father of my baby. | 寻找最完美的父亲 |
[00:58] | Kelly, I wanna know if you’d like to have a baby with me. | 凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗 |
[01:01] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[01:03] | She’s goin’! | 要掉下去了 |
[01:05] | Was that the doctor? | 是医生的电话吗 |
[01:07] | It didn’t take. | 没怀上 |
[01:11] | Just tell me honestly | 你只要认真地告诉我 |
[01:13] | that you don’t have feelings for Casey. | 你对凯西没有感觉 |
[01:16] | I can’t tell you what you need to hear. | 你想听的话我说不出口 |
[01:17] | It wouldn’t be the truth. | 那不是真话 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:28] | You want to stay. | 你想留下 |
[01:29] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你走 |
[01:35] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[01:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:50] | Uh, these are the last of the bills | 这些是我们需要分摊的 |
[01:53] | we need to split up. | 最后一批账单 |
[01:56] | Aw, that’s sad. | 好伤感 |
[01:57] | So how’s the hunt for new digs going? | 新住处找得怎么样了 |
[01:59] | Good, good. I mean, it will be. | 挺好的 会找到的 |
[02:01] | I haven’t really officially started yet. | 我还没正式开始找呢 |
[02:04] | Shay, we have to be out of there by the 15th. | 夏伊 我们15号就得搬出去了 |
[02:06] | I know. I’ll make it work. | 我知道 我会搞定的 |
[02:08] | Did you and Renee find a place yet? | 你和蕾妮找到房子了吗 |
[02:10] | Closing in on one. | 差不多了 |
[02:12] | It’s got a perfect baby room, right next to the master. | 紧挨着主卧 有间非常棒的婴儿房 |
[02:16] | Good. | 不错 |
[02:20] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[02:25] | You said the baby’s coming on Thanksgiving, yeah? | 你说宝宝会在感恩节出生对吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:30] | Well, it’s just that, um, | 是这样的 |
[02:33] | Renee left February 9th. | 蕾妮是二月九号走的 |
[02:38] | So when was the last time you guys– | 你俩最后一次是在… |
[02:43] | February 9th. | 二月九号 |
[02:45] | Exactly. So the due date should be | 正是 所以预产期 |
[02:50] | the first week in November, at the latest. | 最晚也应该是十一月的第一周 |
[02:58] | Shay, look, look, look. | 夏伊 听我说 |
[02:59] | I know this sucks for you. | 我知道这对你来说难以接受 |
[03:00] | You wanted to have a baby, and I have one without you. | 你想要个孩子 我却跟别人有了 |
[03:03] | – No, it’s not about that. – I get it. | -不是这个 -我懂 |
[03:04] | But it’s not Renee’s fault or mine. | 这不是我或蕾妮的错 |
[03:05] | And for you to imply that it’s not mine– | 你却暗示说孩子不是我的… |
[03:13] | Tell you what, I’ll handle these. | 算了 这些我来付吧 |
[03:15] | See you back at the house. | 局里见 |
[03:33] | How’s the apartment hunt going? | 房子找得怎么样了 |
[03:35] | Oh, you know, better than telling Kelly | 至少比告诉凯利 |
[03:37] | I didn’t think Renee’s due date added up. | 我觉得蕾妮的预产期不太对要顺利 |
[03:40] | Yeah. You can imagine how he took it. | 是啊 你能想象得到他是什么反应 |
[03:43] | And this has nothing to do with | 这个跟你想和凯利生孩子 |
[03:44] | you and a baby and her and a baby? | 但她却怀了他的孩子 完全没有关系吗 |
[03:48] | I’m past all that, all right? | 这事我已经翻篇了 好吗 |
[03:59] | Good to be back? | 归队的感觉好吗 |
[04:01] | Better than good. | 特别好 |
[04:08] | Hey, we have a 2 1/2 story fully involved. | 有一座两层半的房屋着火 |
[04:11] | If you wanna get a line in that basement, | 如果想知道地下室的情况 |
[04:13] | let’s get a primary search started immediately. | 我们现在就开始初步搜救 |
[04:17] | Someone’s inside. | 有人在里面 |
[04:20] | We’ll vent the roof and start in the basement. | 我们先去屋顶开通风口 然后从地下室开始 |
[04:22] | We’ve got the main floor. | 第一层交给我们 |
[04:27] | Do you smell– | 你们有没有闻到 |
[04:32] | Cruz, Herrmann, Otis, | 克鲁兹 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 |
[04:33] | up the aerial to vent. | 上云梯去开通风口 |
[04:34] | Candidate, we’re in the basement. | 后备队员 我们去地下室 |
[04:36] | Hey, 51, follow us in with the light. | 51号水罐车跟我们一起来 |
[04:38] | Capp, stay with me. | 卡普 跟着我 |
[04:39] | Herrmann, Otis, a little help? | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 需要帮忙吗 |
[04:50] | That smell’s still here. | 气味还在 |
[04:51] | – Yeah. Diesel? – Yeah. | -是柴油吗 -是的 |
[05:05] | There’s no one down here. | 下面没有人 |
[05:07] | It’s an inferno, chief. | 简直是地狱 队长 |
[05:08] | We’re heading back the way we came. | 我们要原路返回了 |
[05:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:11] | Come on, let’s go, go. | 来吧 快去 去 |
[05:16] | Anybody in here? | 有人在吗 |
[05:20] | Hey, I got nothing. | 半点人影也没有 |
[05:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[05:23] | Check the hallway. | 去看看走廊 |
[05:26] | Fire department. Call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[05:28] | Anybody here? Call out! | 有人在吗 请大声呼救 |
[05:47] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[05:49] | I’m trapped in the basement. | 我被困在地下室了 |
[05:51] | Mouch, let’s move. | 穆奇 我们走 |
[05:52] | The stairs are gone. | 楼梯塌了 |
[05:54] | I need a charge, 1 3/4 at the stairs. | 填充0.75英寸水管 放到楼梯那里 |
[06:04] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[06:08] | – Severide! – Down there! | -西弗莱德 -我在这里 |
[06:12] | Okay. Lower it down! | 好的 放下去 |
[06:18] | All right, on! | 好了 拉吧 |
[06:19] | One, two, three, pull! | 一 二 三 拉 |
[06:22] | Pull! | 拉 |
[06:24] | Pull! | 拉 |
[06:39] | Let’s get him down. You okay? | 把他放下来 你没事吧 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I’m okay, I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 没事 |
[06:48] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没事 |
[06:57] | There’s no one in there, chief. | 里面没有人 队长 |
[07:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | 1751 1751. | |
[07:23] | That’s my badge number. | 是我的徽章号 |
[07:40] | Sorry, Mari. | 抱歉 玛丽 |
[07:43] | We got a call. | 我们出警了 |
[07:45] | Oh, this is Mari! | 这就是玛丽啊 |
[07:47] | What took you so long, Mouch? | 你终于舍得把她带来了 穆奇 |
[07:50] | Mouch–it’s a nickname. It’s– | 穆奇 是个外号 说来话长… |
[07:52] | Welcome. We’re so glad to have you. | 欢迎 你能来我们很高兴 |
[07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | Uh, this is Otis. | 这位是奥蒂斯 |
[07:58] | And this is Mills, Herrmann. | 这是米尔斯 赫尔曼 |
[08:00] | That’s Joe Cruz and Lieutenant Casey. | 那两位是乔·克鲁兹和凯西副队 |
[08:04] | This man has had a smile on his face | 自从你来这里 |
[08:06] | since the day you arrived. | 他就一直在笑 |
[08:08] | Come on, I’ll show you around. | 我带你四处转转 |
[08:10] | Oh, uh, Mills, | 米尔斯 |
[08:12] | Mari and I are gonna make lunch today. | 今天我跟玛丽做午饭 |
[08:14] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[08:15] | We’re making butajiru. | 我们要做猪肉酱汤 |
[08:16] | Bu-butu what? Okay. | 猪猪什么 那好吧 |
[08:19] | Hey, I’m not eating any raw fish. | 我可不吃什么生鱼 |
[08:22] | Yeah, some royals have started tagging. | 有些皇室成员也开始用代号了 |
[08:24] | The numbers could just be a coincidence. | 也许那几个数字只是巧合 |
[08:30] | It has to be, right? | 一定是巧合吧 |
[08:31] | We’ll keep an eye out. | 我们会帮你留意的 |
[08:35] | Hey, how was fishing? | 钓鱼顺利吗 |
[08:37] | It was good. | 挺好的 |
[08:38] | Jumpin’ in the boat. | 上了船 |
[08:40] | Got my head cleared, so, uh– | 想清楚了很多事 |
[08:43] | – That’s good, man. – Yeah. | -那很好啊 -是啊 |
[08:45] | You seen Boden? | 看到博登了吗 |
[08:46] | Said he got called to headquarters. | 派遣总部叫他过去了 |
[08:48] | Coffee or some water? I’m sure I can get some– | 咖啡还是水 我可以去拿 |
[08:50] | – Oh, here we go. – Sorry I’m late. | -他来了 -抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:53] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:56] | I wanna thank you all for coming, chiefs. | 感谢各位队长来到这里 |
[08:58] | I know you’re anxious to get back to your firehouses, | 我知道你们都很想赶回工作岗位 |
[09:00] | so I will keep this as brief as I can. | 所以我就长话短说了 |
[09:03] | My name is Gail Mcleod. | 我叫盖尔·麦克劳德 |
[09:04] | And I’ve been hired by the State Fire Marshal’s Office | 国家消防总局任命我 |
[09:07] | to rein in the disbursement of state money | 负责管理芝加哥消防署的 |
[09:09] | to the Chicago Fire Department. | 各项资金调配 |
[09:11] | Now, I have been charged with | 现在我的任务是 |
[09:13] | creating a more streamlined and automated CFD, | 让芝加哥消防署更加现代化自动化 |
[09:18] | and reducing expenditures by 10%. | 同时削减10%的开支 |
[09:21] | So, first we will be installing and training you | 所以 首先各位必须要参加 |
[09:25] | on a system that we’re calling, “The Wizard.” | 一个名为”奇才计划”的项目训练 |
[09:28] | The Wizard? | “奇才计划” |
[09:30] | I know, great name, right? | 名字确实有点奇怪 |
[09:32] | But The Wizard will monitor things like | 这个项目的考核内容包括 |
[09:35] | apparatus fuel efficiency, | 装置的能源利用率 |
[09:37] | man power distribution, overtime approval. | 人力资源调配 加班认证等 |
[09:40] | That alone will save this department nearly 4% a year. | 光这项计划每年就能节省4%的开支 |
[09:43] | Yeah, we save 4%, but we lose the ability | 是啊 能省4% 但是与此同时 |
[09:46] | to make the best decisions for our men. | 这对于我们队员来说不是最合理的决策 |
[09:51] | What makes you think | 你为什么以为你所做的 |
[09:52] | that you make the best decisions, chief? | 就是对你们队员最好的决策呢 |
[09:57] | Have you ever run into a burning building, Ms. Mcleod? | 你进过任何着火的建筑吗 麦克劳德女士 |
[10:00] | ‘Cause I was in one less than an hour ago, | 几十分钟前我还在火里穿行 |
[10:02] | where we barely saved one of our own. | 差点失去一名队员 |
[10:04] | In fact, have you ever grabbed a burn victim? | 你有没有碰过被烧伤的人 |
[10:07] | Tried to pull him to safety, but had the skin of his arm | 想拉他出来 但却眼睁睁看着他的皮肤 |
[10:09] | come off in your own glove? | 从自己的手套上脱落 |
[10:13] | ‘Cause I have. | 我经历过 |
[10:15] | We all have. | 我们都经历过 |
[10:23] | No, chief. | 不 队长 |
[10:26] | I’ve never done any of that. | 我是没做过那些事 |
[10:29] | But I do have to make very, very difficult decisions. | 但我必须做出非常艰难的决定 |
[10:33] | Like this morning when I told Firehouse 33 | 比如今早我通知33号消防队 |
[10:36] | that it was closed, permanently. | 他们即将永久关闭 |
[10:39] | Now, to cover the additional 6% that we do need to cut, | 不仅如此 为了缩减另外6%的经费 |
[10:43] | I am going to have to close down two more houses. | 我还要关闭两支消防队 |
[10:50] | You’re here | 今天请你来 |
[10:52] | because your house is on the short list. | 是因为你的消防队在待定名单上 |
[11:02] | Okay, um, sign ups for training on the new software– | 好了 请签字同意用新软件训练吧 |
[11:24] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -我很好 |
[11:28] | Um, Herrmann and Otis are driving me crazy | 赫尔曼和奥蒂斯整天讨论游戏日酒吧 |
[11:30] | with this whole Game Day thing, | 我快要抓狂了 |
[11:31] | and it would be really nice to not talk about | 我真的不想讨论什么 |
[11:33] | how we’re all going down in flames, so… | 救火工作上的事情 所以说… |
[11:36] | Tomorrow night? I’ll buy. | 明晚行吗 我请客 |
[11:39] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[11:42] | It’s really good to have you back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[11:48] | Smells good. | 闻着真香 |
[11:53] | Wow. That is amazing. | 人间美味呀 |
[11:55] | I’ve never eaten so good. | 我没吃过这么好吃的东西 |
[11:57] | I come in, there’s noodles, | 我进来的时候 这里有面 |
[11:58] | there’s rice, there’s little chopped up fish. | 有饭 还有点切好的鱼 |
[12:03] | Holy mother, it’s good. | 苍天啊 太好吃了 |
[12:09] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 各位 注意了 |
[12:12] | The state of Illinois, in all its wisdom, | 伊利诺伊州政府动足脑筋 |
[12:13] | has brought in a consultant | 请来了一位顾问 |
[12:15] | to make recommendations on firehouse closures. | 对关闭消防队的事进行评估 |
[12:18] | What? | 搞什么 |
[12:19] | 51 is on that list. | 我们51号消防队在待定名单上 |
[12:23] | To be certain that it doesn’t happen here, | 为确保这事不发生在我们头上 |
[12:24] | We are gonna tighten up, not give ’em a reason | 我们必须严于律己 让他们根本没理由 |
[12:26] | to even look in our direction. | 打我们的主意 |
[12:27] | Does everybody understand? | 都听明白了吗 |
[12:28] | Meaning what, Chief? | 你指什么 队长 |
[12:29] | Meaning that the trucks and the gas will be monitored. | 意味着云梯车和汽油都会受到监控 |
[12:31] | So no more side trips to go and get ice cream. | 不准开顺风车去买冰淇淋 |
[12:33] | You will also be required to join a wellness program, | 你们还要参加一项健康评估项目 |
[12:37] | or you will pay higher premiums. | 否则就会增加保险费 |
[12:38] | This is insanity, Chief. | 这太疯狂了 队长 |
[12:40] | Yeah, according to these wellness doctors, | 是啊 在那些医生眼里 |
[12:42] | I’m technically obese. | 我肯定算肥胖 |
[12:45] | The Union’s not gonna stand for this. | 工会不会同意这件事的 |
[12:47] | Actually, I heard douchebag Greg Sullivan | 实际上 我听说大混蛋格雷格·沙利文 |
[12:49] | is running for Union President. | 在竞选工会主席 |
[12:52] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[12:53] | I know him from bowling league. | 我在保龄球队认识他的 |
[12:55] | And let me tell you, he’s no fireman’s fireman. | 这么说吧 他算不上消防员 |
[12:57] | He’s a climber. | 他一心只想向上爬 |
[12:58] | Regardless, we lock it down starting now. | 不管怎样 从今天开始老实安分点 |
[13:01] | You got it, Chief. | 明白了 队长 |
[13:04] | You’re gonna have some new faces soon, | 马上你们会见到一些新面孔 |
[13:06] | from the house that’s already been closed. | 是从已经关闭的消防队来的 |
[13:09] | Everybody keep an eye out. | 大家都留心点 |
[13:17] | How’s Casey? | 凯西怎么样 |
[13:19] | Um, first I saw him was this morning, | 我也是今早才见到他 |
[13:21] | but he looked better. | 不过他看起来好多了 |
[13:23] | And? | 还有呢 |
[13:25] | And? | 还有什么 |
[13:26] | And? | 你说呢 |
[13:28] | And he needs a friend. | 还有 他需要一个朋友 |
[13:32] | He needs something, all right. | 反正他是要点”什么” |
[13:45] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 身体多处枪伤 |
[13:47] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[13:48] | Don’t leave me here! | 别把我丢在这儿 |
[13:52] | Shay! | 夏伊当心 |
[13:57] | Stop! Stop the car! | 停下 拦住那辆车 |
[14:09] | Hey, hey, need some some help here! | 这里需要人帮忙 |
[14:11] | On the ground! Get on the ground! | 趴下来 趴在地上 |
[14:14] | – Don’t you move! – He’s circling. | -不许动 -他严重失血 |
[14:15] | One, two, three, four bullet holes. | 一 二 三 四个弹孔 |
[14:19] | – Freeze! – Over there! | -不许动 -在那里 |
[14:20] | Try to get a line in. | 准备输液 |
[14:25] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[14:28] | He’s not breathing. I’m gonna tube him. | 呼吸停止 准备气管插管 |
[14:36] | I’m losing him. Starting CPR. | 他不行了 开始心肺复苏 |
[14:47] | Come on… | 快醒醒 |
[14:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:54] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[15:00] | All right, call it in. | 好了 喊他们进来 |
[15:02] | You couldn’t have walked him into the E.R.? | 你们不会把他送进急救室里吗 |
[15:05] | Dawson, don’t. | 道森 冷静 |
[15:15] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[15:23] | How you doing, Peter? | 你还好吗 彼得 |
[15:27] | – Fine, Chief. – Good. | -很好 队长 -那就好 |
[15:30] | Well, I just wanna make you aware, | 我想告诉你一声 |
[15:31] | one of the new fire fighters coming over from 33– | 会有个原33大队的消防员加入我们 |
[15:37] | he’s gonna be joining rescue squad. | 他会进救援队 |
[15:41] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[15:48] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[15:52] | Nope. | 没了 |
[15:54] | That’ll be all. | 就这么多 |
[16:09] | So what happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[16:11] | Drive-by drop-off, gurney completely destroyed. | 汽车开进来扔下伤员 把轮床压得粉碎 |
[16:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[16:16] | How do you replace a gurney? | 你要从哪找的新轮床 |
[16:18] | Uh, we took one from Lakeshore. | 我们从湖滨医院拿了一个 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:31] | Hey, Renee, it’s Kelly. | 你好 蕾妮 我是凯利 |
[16:33] | Listen, um… | 听着… |
[16:37] | give me a call when you get a chance. | 有时间麻烦回个电话 |
[16:39] | All right, love you, bye. | 就这样 爱你 再见 |
[16:46] | Transfers from a closed house is never good. | 从关门的消防队调来可不是什么好事 |
[16:49] | They were closed for a reason. | 被关总是有原因的 |
[16:51] | Do you really think 51 is in danger? | 你真的觉得51消防队也保不住吗 |
[16:53] | We just gotta keep doing our jobs. | 只要继续干好本职工作 |
[16:54] | We’ll be fine. | 我们就没事 |
[16:59] | Will you look at this? | 看看这个 |
[17:01] | – Who’s running against him? – Unopposed. | -还会有谁和他竞争 -没人 |
[17:04] | We deserve what we get then. | 难怪我们混成这样 |
[17:11] | – Come in. – Hey, Heather. | -请进 -你好 希瑟 |
[17:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:14] | Just wanted to get a jump on these. | 只是想把这个送过来 |
[17:16] | – Oh, here. – Thanks. | -放这儿 -谢谢 |
[17:19] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[17:24] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[17:26] | – Ready for normalcy. – Good. | -快恢复正常了 -那就好 |
[17:29] | That’s all you can hope for right now. | 不能要求更多了 |
[17:32] | By the way, Thursday– | 顺便说下 这周四 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[17:38] | I can’t believe it’s been a year. | 难以想象已经过去一年了 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:41] | Sylvie and Shylah are taking me out to happy hour, | 塞尔维和赛勒要带我去酒吧 |
[17:44] | just to get my mind off of it. | 为了让我不去想这些 |
[17:47] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:48] | We’re going to Mcintyre’s on Michigan, | 我们想去密歇根的麦金太尔酒吧 |
[17:50] | if you wanna come. | 你想一起去吗 |
[17:51] | They already said to plan on closing it down. | 他们已经计划关掉酒吧了 |
[17:54] | I’m on shift. | 我当值 |
[17:56] | But I’ll definitely try to drop by. | 但我一定尽量过去 |
[17:58] | Thanks, Matt. For everything. | 马特 谢谢你做的一切 |
[18:01] | Andy would’ve done the same for me. | 安迪也会为我这么做的 |
[18:07] | Hey, breakfast is almost ready. | 早饭已经快做好了 |
[18:09] | Ben, how you doing? | 本 最近怎么样 |
[18:11] | Hey, Griffin, how you doing? | 格里芬 你呢 |
[18:15] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[18:18] | Griffin Darden– | 格里芬·达登 |
[18:19] | I’m not hungry! | 我不饿 |
[18:24] | Ah, it’s the shirt. | 因为你的衣服 |
[18:26] | Anything related to the fire department– | 任何跟消防局有关的东西 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you– | 抱歉 我没想到 |
[18:53] | I’m telling you guys, | 我跟你们说 |
[18:54] | we’re going to get crushed. | 我们快倒闭了 |
[18:56] | Your optimism is always inspiring. | 你的”乐观”总是鼓舞人心啊 |
[18:58] | You know, my aunt, | 我姑姑 |
[19:00] | she used to be this secret shopper for her company. | 她曾经是她公司的神秘顾客 |
[19:02] | She’d go in, completely anonymously, | 她会匿名进店里 |
[19:04] | check on the customer service, and report back. | 检查客户服务 然后做反馈 |
[19:07] | And? | 什么意思 |
[19:08] | We need a secret shopper to go check out Game Day. | 我们需要一个秘密顾客去游戏日酒吧 |
[19:16] | Yeah, good by me. | 好吧 我没意见 |
[19:18] | Don’t try to big dog it. | 别贼头贼脑地进去 |
[19:20] | Just go over there like a normal customer. | 装作普通顾客那样 |
[19:22] | I know how to walk into a bar. | 我知道怎么走进酒吧 |
[19:25] | What? | 干嘛 |
[19:27] | I’m not going out of pocket on this. | 我才不会自己掏钱去 |
[19:34] | I want an itemized receipt. | 开个消费收据给我 |
[19:35] | Excuse me, do you guys accept Game Day coupons? | 请问这能用游戏日酒吧的优惠券吗 |
[19:47] | Keep your elbows up, you’ll get into a better flow. | 肘部抬高 能打的更流畅 |
[19:48] | Hey, what’s happening, Antonio? | 安东尼奥 发生什么事了 |
[19:51] | You know, staying out of trouble. | 远离麻烦 你懂的 |
[19:53] | Good man. | 真有你的 |
[19:55] | Hey, we’re good, right? | 我们之间没问题 对吧 |
[19:57] | You know, it didn’t work out between Gabi and I. | 你知道 我和加比分手了 |
[20:00] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们之间没问题 |
[20:02] | A little battle of the badges is coming up. | 拳击赛就要开始了 |
[20:03] | We’d be a good match. | 我们肯定能赢 |
[20:05] | Unless you’re fighting for the CPD, of course. | 除非你代表芝加哥警局出战 |
[20:09] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:12] | I saw your name on the applicant list. | 我在申请名单上看到你了 |
[20:16] | Yeah, that– | 是的 那个 |
[20:18] | I was in a bad place, man. | 我处境不好 兄弟 |
[20:21] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | It stays between us. | 这事你知我知 |
[20:25] | You’d make a hell of a cop though. | 你一定会成为好警察的 |
[20:32] | So…how was it? | 那么 后来怎么样 |
[20:34] | Fish were biting. It was, uh… | 鱼就上钩了 真是… |
[20:37] | Thank you. It was a great idea. | 谢谢你 那个办法不错 |
[20:40] | That was my dad’s favorite spot. | 那是我父亲最喜欢的钓鱼地点 |
[20:48] | Hey, Matt… | 马特 |
[20:50] | You know… you know there are no expectations here, | 你知道我们之间没什么期望的 |
[20:54] | right? | 对吧 |
[20:56] | We’re friends. Great friends. | 我们是朋友 很好的朋友 |
[20:59] | And I’m happy being in your life | 我很高兴生命中有你 |
[21:01] | as a friend. | 做我的朋友 |
[21:08] | You’ve always been there for me. | 我需要时你一直都在 |
[21:11] | Yeah. That’ll never change. | 没错 这点永远不会改变 |
[21:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:24] | I just want you to know, I have had the best time. | 我只想告诉你 我们有过一段美好的时光 |
[21:28] | Best time. | 非常美好 |
[21:31] | And I’ll come to Osaka as soon as I have furlough. | 只要我一休假我就会去大阪 |
[21:40] | In my culture, men with narrow eyes | 在我的国家 眼睛小的男人 |
[21:44] | are destined to do great things. | 注定是做大事的人 |
[21:48] | You are destined for greatness. | 你注定是一个伟大的人 |
[22:18] | Hey, uh, can I please send a couple long island ice teas | 能帮我为坐在角落里的女士们 |
[22:21] | to the ladies in the corner? | 送两杯长岛冰茶吗 |
[22:23] | Long island ice teas? | 长岛冰茶吗 |
[22:24] | What do you think this is, | 你以为你在哪里 |
[22:25] | spring break at Jersey shore? | 在泽西海岸度春假吗 |
[22:29] | 15-year scotch is the answer. | 15年的苏格兰威士忌更好一些 |
[22:31] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[22:32] | I mean, admittedly, I don’t know about those girls, | 虽然我不认识那些女孩 |
[22:35] | but most women prefer a man who knows what to pour. | 但是大部分女人都喜欢会品酒的男人 |
[22:37] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[22:39] | What are they drinking now? | 她们现在在喝什么 |
[22:47] | – Sea breezes. – That’s what I thought. | -海风 -现在明白了吧 |
[22:48] | Three long island ice teas, please. | 三杯长岛冰茶 |
[22:51] | Coming right up. | 马上好 |
[23:01] | We’re open till 2:00. | 我们营业到两点 |
[23:03] | Scotch? | 要苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[23:04] | Scotch. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | On me. | 这杯算我的 |
[23:07] | No discount on that. | 这杯不许打折 |
[23:13] | You got nothin’ to worry about. | 你完全不用担心 |
[23:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:17] | It’s stale and bland and corporate. | 只是很陈旧乏味的合作表演 |
[23:20] | They put on a big show tonight, but tomorrow | 他们今晚准备了一场大演出 但是明天 |
[23:22] | Game Days is gonna look like another | 游戏日酒吧就会像另一个 |
[23:24] | bad date with a hangover. | 宿醉后一片狼藉的场所 |
[23:25] | – Yes! – Yeah. | -太棒了 -没错 |
[23:26] | Yes, we’re gonna be fine. | 没错 我们会好起来的 |
[23:29] | Here. I forgot a receipt. | 给你 我忘了开发票了 |
[23:37] | Chop, chop, guys. | 快点 兄弟们 |
[23:53] | Severide, we got trouble! | 西弗莱德 出事了 |
[23:55] | Get out here! | 快出来 |
[23:58] | Yo. | 来了 |
[24:00] | Your car! | 你的车 |
[24:00] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[24:27] | Totaled. | 完全损毁了 |
[24:35] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[24:37] | Same chemical. | 同样的化学药剂 |
[24:40] | Yeah, now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[24:44] | You guys make your own fires around here, or… | 你们在这里点火玩还是… |
[24:47] | You must be the new guys. | 你们一定是新来的 |
[24:48] | I’m lieutenant Spellman, this is Clarke. | 我是斯佩尔曼中尉 这位是克拉克 |
[24:51] | Wish it were under better circumstances. | 要是在更好的情况下见面就好了 |
[24:53] | I’m Casey. This is Severide. | 我是凯西 这是西弗莱德 |
[24:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:58] | Jeff Clarke, sir. | 我是杰夫·克拉克 |
[25:01] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[25:08] | We both smelled the same thing there | 我们在火灾现场和那辆卡玛洛边上 |
[25:09] | and at the Camaro. | 闻到了同样的气味 |
[25:12] | Come on in, Clarke. | 进来吧 克拉克 |
[25:13] | Pardon the interruption, sir. | 抱歉打扰了 长官 |
[25:14] | But, um, I found this on the car. | 但…我在车上发现了这个 |
[25:17] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:19] | That coil holds a styrofoam cup | 这根铁丝上固定着一个塑料杯子 |
[25:21] | filled with something like brake fluid, | 里面装着制动液之类的东西 |
[25:24] | sitting on an oxidizer. | 跟氧化剂混合就会爆炸 |
[25:26] | It’s a homemade accelerant. | 是种自制的催化剂 |
[25:29] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:31] | I’ve seen it before. | 之前见识过 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:44] | We bring in arson investigation and CPD. | 我们按纵火案调查 去芝加哥警局备案吧 |
[25:54] | Who put these up? | 这谁贴上去的 |
[25:55] | First watch? | 你们没看见吗 |
[25:57] | They should be ashamed of themselves. | 他们可真不要脸 |
[25:59] | Why don’t you just run, Herrmann? | 你怎么不去参加竞选 赫尔曼 |
[26:01] | I don’t think that I’m the electable type. | 我可不是那块料 |
[26:06] | Everyone come with me, please. | 大家请跟我出来一下 |
[26:10] | Okay. Step one of the cutbacks– | 预算紧缩第一步 |
[26:13] | overtime pay has been suspended. | 加班费没了 |
[26:17] | Here we go. | 我靠 |
[26:18] | And we are gonna start doubling up on lockers. | 我们要挤出几个储物柜 |
[26:21] | They’re gonna take out that whole section | 上面要拿去用来存放 |
[26:22] | and use it to store some of the equipment | 已取消的33号消防队的 |
[26:24] | from the closed firehouse 33. | 部分装备 |
[26:26] | Please don’t ask me why. | 不要问我原因 |
[26:27] | This has reached a new level of absurdity. | 还能再扯淡一点吗 |
[26:30] | So now, you get to choose who you wanna share with. | 现在你们赶紧去找个合用柜子的人吧 |
[26:35] | Anyone but Cruz, I’m begging you. | 求你了 谁都行 千万别是克鲁兹 |
[26:37] | I’ll take Otis. | 我和奥蒂斯好了 |
[26:38] | He didn’t mean that. | 他肯定是开玩笑的 |
[26:41] | On a more serious note, | 说正经的 |
[26:43] | we have to reason to believe that Kelly Severide | 我们有理由相信凯利·西弗莱德 |
[26:45] | has gotten the attention of an arsonist. | 已经吸引到了纵火犯的注意 |
[26:48] | I have been assured by CPD and arson investigation | 芝加哥警局和纵火调查协会向我保证 |
[26:50] | that they are into it. | 他们已经介入了纵火案的调查 |
[26:51] | But I expect extra vigilance in the coming shifts | 但我希望你们所有人在今后的任务中 |
[26:53] | from all of you. | 多加小心 |
[26:56] | And finally, today marks one year | 最后 今天是安迪·达登 |
[27:01] | since we lost Andy Darden. | 牺牲一周年纪念日 |
[27:03] | Everyone hold a thought for him | 大家好好缅怀下他 |
[27:04] | and the family that he left behind. | 去看看他的家人 |
[27:08] | We are all a little less without him in our lives. | 我们的生命里没有了他是一种遗憾 |
[27:17] | I’ll leave you to it. | 就这么多 |
[27:36] | You need something? | 你怎么了 |
[27:38] | No. No, I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[27:49] | If anyone asks, we saw a cat in a tree. | 要是有人问就说我们去救一只被困树上的猫了 |
[27:51] | You got it. | 懂吗 |
[27:59] | Looks like your wrecking crew right here. | 看来你的小伙伴们都在这啊 |
[28:01] | Matt. Thanks for coming. | 马特 谢谢你过来 |
[28:03] | – Ah. I only have a second. – Right. | -我时间不多 -好 |
[28:05] | Well, this is Silvie Shylah, and Jenn. | 这是塞尔维 赛勒和简 |
[28:08] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴认识你们 |
[28:10] | Thanks for taking this one out. | 谢谢你们带这货出来走走 |
[28:11] | Oh, she deserves it. | 应该的 |
[28:13] | Yeah. How you doing? | 是啊 你还好吗 |
[28:16] | I’m doing just great. | 我很好 |
[28:18] | – Good. – Here you go, ladies. | -那就行 -来吧 女士们 |
[28:19] | And I’m about to be doing a whole lot better. | 马上会越来越好的 |
[28:21] | Looks like you’re in excellent hands. | 看来她们把你照顾得很好 |
[28:24] | He’s on duty, or else I’d make him | 他值班 不然我就让他 |
[28:26] | do shots with us. | 和姐妹们来两杯 |
[28:27] | Next round’s on me. | 下一巡我请客 |
[28:29] | Make sure it’s a celebration. | 好好玩 |
[28:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:33] | All right, be safe. | 别客气 注意安全 |
[28:35] | – Okay? – Yes, sir. | -明白吗 -遵命 |
[28:36] | See you, guys. | 各位回见 |
[28:45] | See, no one will even know we were gone. | 你看 我们走了都没人知道 |
[28:48] | Jar and box alarm, building fire. | 警钟和火警箱警报 有建筑起火 |
[28:50] | Truck 81, squad 3, engine 51. | 第三分队 81号云梯车 51号水罐车 |
[29:06] | My mother’s on the fourth floor. | 我母亲在四楼 |
[29:08] | She says her chest is hurting. | 她说胸口疼 |
[29:09] | – Where? – There. | -哪儿 -那儿 |
[29:11] | – We’ll get her. – Go. | -我们去救 -快去 |
[29:14] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 请过来点 |
[29:24] | I got one. | 我发现一个 |
[29:31] | Hey, take the staircase up! | 从那边楼梯上去 |
[29:33] | Get attack lines in here. | 把供水线通进来 |
[29:34] | Let’s clear it! | 清空房间 |
[29:51] | Let’s get you outta here. | 我们带你出去 |
[29:53] | I got him. | 扶好了 |
[29:56] | Hey, rooms are clear back there. | 后面房间清空完毕 |
[29:58] | – Let’s go upstairs. – Let’s go! | -大家上楼 -走 |
[29:59] | All right, let’s send the water. | 好 开水 |
[30:15] | That wind isn’t good. | 风不太对劲 |
[30:22] | Fire’s jumpin’, chief. | 队长 火在下蹿 |
[30:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[30:26] | Shay, Dawson, get out of there. | 夏伊 道森 赶快出来 |
[30:29] | Evacuate the building right now. | 立即撤离建筑 |
[30:33] | Pull her in, pull her in! | 拉她进去 拉她进去 |
[30:39] | I got her. | 好了 |
[30:52] | Chief. | 队长 |
[30:53] | No way we’re going down the stairs we came up. | 我们上楼的楼梯堵死 没法下去 |
[30:55] | Fourth floor. | 四楼 |
[30:56] | Hang tight. We’re coming. | 挺住 我们马上过来 |
[30:57] | Severide, Casey, | 西弗莱德 凯西 |
[30:59] | Shay and Dawson are trapped in building two. | 夏伊和道森困在二号楼 |
[31:01] | Can you see ’em? | 能看到她们吗 |
[31:05] | Got ’em, chief. | 看到了 队长 |
[31:06] | We’ve got an incapacitated woman | 有个无法行动的妇女 |
[31:07] | on a stair chair. | 现在在折叠搬运椅上 |
[31:09] | She can’t move. | 她动不了 |
[31:18] | Fire’s out in building one, chief. | 一号楼火已扑灭 队长 |
[31:21] | Casey, we can’t get the aerial in there | 凯西 云梯架不到那儿 |
[31:23] | to pull ’em out. | 无法拉她们出来 |
[31:24] | Mills, Otis, run a straight ladder up. | 米尔斯 奥蒂斯 带直梯上来 |
[31:27] | Bring ’em across. | 横跨接她们过来 |
[31:29] | Go. | 去 |
[31:36] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[31:43] | Here we go. Steady, Otis. | 好 稳住 奥蒂斯 |
[31:52] | Got it. | 进来了 |
[31:56] | Fire’s coming in the room. | 火要蹿进屋了 |
[32:05] | Come to the window. | 到窗户边上来 |
[32:07] | We’ll get you. | 我们来接你们 |
[32:45] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[32:46] | You’re up. | 你先走 |
[33:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:08] | You got it, Gabi. | 加比 你做到了 |
[33:11] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[33:16] | Okay, nice and easy, Shay. | 好 夏伊 不要怕 |
[33:23] | Fire’s coming! | 火势蔓延了 |
[33:26] | Get me off this thing. | 放我下来 |
[33:28] | All right. | 好 |
[33:29] | Tie her to the line. | 把她绑到绳子上 |
[33:32] | Here comes the victim. | 伤者救出来了 |
[33:33] | Keep the slack out of the line. | 绑结实一点 |
[33:49] | Engine 51 moving into building two. | 51号水罐车进入2号楼 |
[33:54] | There you go. | 好了 |
[33:59] | Casey, move! | 凯西 走 |
[34:01] | Now! Come on, Casey! | 快点 凯西 |
[34:04] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[34:07] | Comin’. | 来了 |
[34:27] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[34:31] | Otis, Mills, pull! | 奥蒂斯 米尔斯 快拉 |
[34:45] | Pull. | 拉 |
[34:55] | We gotcha. | 接住你了 |
[34:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:10] | Okay, everyone out, now. | 好了 大家赶快出来 |
[35:16] | You two okay? | 你们俩还好吧 |
[35:18] | A little well done, but we’re all right, chief. | 队长 有惊无险 不过我们没事 |
[35:20] | Here, hop on. | 这里 跳上来 |
[35:32] | Found two of these in the basement. | 从地下室里找到了两个这玩意儿 |
[35:46] | An arsonist? What the hell? | 纵火犯吗 搞什么 |
[35:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:49] | Yeah, we’ll find him. | 我们会揪出他的 |
[35:50] | We’ll–we’ll find him. | 我们 我们会揪出他 |
[35:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | Look, Kelly, um, | 听我说 凯利 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry about the Renee thing. | 蕾妮的事我很抱歉 |
[36:01] | And I’m sure everything’s on the up and up. | 然后我想一切都会好起来的 |
[36:09] | Renee’s visiting her parents. | 蕾妮去看她爸妈了 |
[36:11] | It’s the last time she can fly before the baby. | 这是她生宝宝前最后一次坐飞机了 |
[36:13] | I don’t wanna get into it with her on the phone, but– | 我不想和她电话里谈 不过… |
[36:16] | Okay. Okay, good. | 好的 好的 没事 |
[36:21] | All right, cool. | 很好 |
[36:35] | Who’s on pouch poop duty? | 今天厕所谁值班 |
[36:36] | ‘Cause there’s a few bombs in the back. | 后面有点没打扫干净啊 |
[36:40] | Oh, don’t you dare look at me. | 不要这么看着我 |
[37:03] | Oh…My…God. | 我…的…天 |
[37:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah! Whoo! | 准备好了 |
[37:30] | That’s what I’m talking about, baby! | 宝贝儿 我就是在说这个 |
[37:34] | Thanks a million, judas. | 谢谢你啊 叛徒 |
[37:37] | Guys, what do you want me to say? | 你们想要我说什么啊 |
[37:38] | Game Day’s incredible. | 那酒吧太牛了 |
[37:40] | It’s the best bar in Chicago. | 这是芝加哥最棒的酒吧 |
[37:41] | No, it’s the single greatest place on earth. | 不 是全天下最棒的 没有之一 |
[37:47] | 盖尔·麦克劳德 财务副总监 | |
[37:51] | – You asked to see me, ma’am? – Oh, yes. | -长官 你找我吗 -是的 |
[37:53] | Come in, come in. Please, have a seat. | 进来 快进来 请坐 |
[37:59] | Hi, you are Jeff Clarke, yes? | 你是杰夫·克拉克 对吧 |
[38:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[38:03] | And how are you liking the fit at 51, Jeff? | 杰夫 你现在在51号还适应吗 |
[38:05] | Uh, I think it’s a real good fit, ma’am. | 我觉得还不错 长官 |
[38:07] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[38:10] | Well, listen, I, um– | 听着 我 |
[38:12] | I pushed to get you promoted from relief at 33 | 我帮你从33号消防队的替补队员 |
[38:15] | to a permanent place on squad at 51, | 晋升为51号消防队的常驻队员 |
[38:17] | because I know you’re a fireman | 因为我知道你是一个 |
[38:20] | that a superior can count on. | 上级可以指望的消防员 |
[38:23] | I’m sorry… | 我不懂… |
[38:26] | I-I was hoping that you could be | 我希望你能在那里 |
[38:28] | my eyes and ears over there. | 当我的耳目 |
[38:30] | It’s nothing shady. | 不是什么见不得人的事 |
[38:31] | It’s just a bit of a problem house. | 只是因为这个消防队问题多多 |
[38:33] | There are prescription drugs missing off of an ambulance, | 救护车上的处方药丢失 |
[38:35] | there’s a sexual harassment claim, | 还存在性骚扰 |
[38:37] | all of which are massive liability risks. | 这些都是不稳定因素 |
[38:41] | I don’t know anything about that, ma’am. | 我可没听说过 长官 |
[38:44] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:44] | I-I didn’t expect you to. | 你当然没有 |
[38:47] | But it would be very helpful | 但如果你能每周 |
[38:48] | if you could just check in with me once a week | 向我汇报一次队中情况 |
[38:51] | and let me know what’s happening. | 将对我帮助很大 |
[38:57] | In light of the fact that it would | 鉴于我可以轻易地 |
[39:00] | be incredibly easy to put you back into a relief rotation, | 调你继续去当替补队员 |
[39:05] | I would think that you’d wanna help me out. | 我觉得你最好还是好好帮我 |
[39:10] | So, like I said, as a former military man | 如我所说 作为一个退役军人 |
[39:13] | who understands chain of command, | 你应该懂得服从命令 |
[39:16] | I’m hoping I can count on you. | 我希望我可以指望你 |
[39:29] | Chief. | 队长 |
[39:31] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[39:36] | Can I ask you something? | 我想问你一件事 |
[39:40] | Do I have narrow eyes? | 我的眼睛小吗 |
[39:50] | What answer do you wanna hear? | 你想让我怎么回答 |
[40:35] | – You were just in there! – I tried to bring | -你就在那间酒吧里 -我想把 |
[40:36] | people over to the other bar. | 其他人带去另一家酒吧的 |
[40:42] | Hey, guys. | 大伙 |
[40:54] | I would like to announce | 我宣布 |
[40:56] | that I, Randy McHolland, am running for union president, | 本人兰迪·麦考兰 正式参选工会主席 |
[40:59] | and I would appreciate your support. | 希望大家支持 |
[41:09] | Attaboy, Mouch. | 好样的 穆奇 |
[41:10] | That’s the best news I heard all day. | 这是我今天听过的最好的消息 |
[41:13] | – Yeah! – Hear, hear! | -好 -太好了 |
[41:16] | Truck 81, ambulance 61, single car accident, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 单一汽车事故 |
[41:19] | 87 South Illinois. | 南伊利诺伊大道87号 |
[41:29] | Affirmative, central. CFD’s on scene. | 收到 总台 芝加哥消防局已到现场 |
[41:42] | D.U.I.–passenger’s in pretty bad shape. | 酒后驾驶 乘客受伤严重 |
[41:44] | Head trauma, losing blood. | 头部受创 失血过多 |
[41:46] | We gotta move fast. | 必须立刻送往医院 |
[41:49] | Where’s the driver? | 司机人呢 |
[41:51] | They don’t have a father anymore… | 他们的父亲死了… |
[41:54] | Please let me tell someone, please, God. | 拜托让我传个话 求你了 天呐 |
[41:58] | – Heather? – Matt? | -希瑟 -马特 |
[41:59] | – Oh, God. – What happened? | -上帝啊 -发生了什么 |
[42:00] | Oh, God, the kids. | 天呐 孩子们 |
[42:02] | The kids are at the babysitter. | 孩子们还跟保姆在一起 |
[42:03] | – I’ll take care of– – Can you get them, please? | -我来处理 -你去接他们 好吗 |
[42:05] | I got it. I got it! | 放心吧 我去接 |
[42:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |