时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Severide! – We need to pull her up. | -西弗莱德 -我们得把她拽上来 |
[00:04] | Pull. Pull! | 拉 拉 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna push to fast track Peter Mills to squad. | 我想让彼得·米尔斯尽快进救援队 |
[00:08] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么这对你如此重要 |
[00:10] | ‘Cause I want to be an elite firefighter, sir. | 因为我想成为一名优秀的消防员 长官 |
[00:12] | And this has got nothing to do with your father. | 这和你父亲的事没有关系吗 |
[00:13] | This is about me. | 这是我自己的事 |
[00:14] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[00:16] | Boden and my mom. | 博登和我母亲 |
[00:17] | And you knew about this how long? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[00:19] | I wish you would’ve told me when you found out. | 我希望你在发现的时候就告诉我 |
[00:21] | – It wasn’t my business. – It was your business. | -那和我无关 -和你有关 |
[00:23] | – I was your boyfriend. – was? | -我曾是你的男朋友 -曾是 |
[00:25] | I think I need some time. | 我想我需要点时间 |
[00:28] | Stabilize that car so you can get that woman out. | 先固定住那辆车才能救人出来 |
[00:30] | Ma’am, you need to remain still. | 女士 你不能动 |
[00:32] | I’ve been dating a Japanese woman. | 我一直在和一个日本女人约会 |
[00:34] | We haven’t actually met yet. | 我们还没见过面 |
[00:36] | An Internet girlfriend. | 网络情人 |
[00:37] | Part of me feels horrible | 但是还是觉得有点难过 |
[00:39] | because of what casey’s going through. | 凯西现在这么痛苦 |
[00:40] | Here I am with butterflies in my stomach | 而我在这儿忐忑 |
[00:42] | because I’m getting ready to get pregnant. | 却是因为我要准备怀孕 |
[00:45] | Hallie! No! | 海莉 不 |
[00:51] | Let me–let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[00:53] | What kind of equipment do you use for your podcast? | 你播客上的视频是用什么拍的啊 |
[00:56] | Oh, the podcast you call “Dummy-vision”? | 就是你说的”二傻视频”吗 |
[00:58] | Now you’re interested. | 现在又感兴趣啦 |
[01:00] | All right, listen. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[01:01] | The baby’s due in a couple of weeks | 过几个星期宝宝就要生了 |
[01:03] | and Cindy, she wants me to set up a video journal or something. | 辛迪她想让我拍个视频日记什么的 |
[01:08] | You got a video camera I can use? | 你有摄像机能借我用用吗 |
[01:09] | Herrmann, you got a hi-def camera on your phone. | 赫尔曼 你手机上有高清摄像头 |
[01:12] | Why don’t you just take some footage, I’ll edit it for you? | 要不你先拍着 过后我帮你剪辑 |
[01:14] | – Aw, thank you, Otis. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 奥蒂斯 -不客气 |
[01:18] | All right. | 行了 |
[01:20] | “Ladies night specials.” | “女士之夜特价” |
[01:22] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[01:24] | See? I told you she’d be pissed. | 看见没 早跟你说她会不高兴 |
[01:26] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[01:26] | ‘Cause it’s sexist. | 因为性别歧视 |
[01:27] | Yeah, sexist against men. | 是啊 歧视男性 |
[01:30] | It just feels a little desperate. | 我就是觉得这有点饥渴了 |
[01:40] | Oh, look at the new shop. | 看那家新店 |
[01:43] | Great. Great. | 很好 非常好 |
[01:44] | Now it’s gonna be construction traffic | 这施工车是要把 |
[01:46] | that’s gonna clog up the block? | 整条街都堵起来是吧 |
[01:48] | Hey, easy, Negative Nancy. | 淡定 小怨妇 |
[01:50] | This is gonna be good for us. | 这对我们有好处 |
[01:51] | You know, it’s probably gonna be a bunch of new condos. | 可能会建一些新公寓楼 |
[01:54] | Nature food places. | 开一些天然食品店 |
[01:56] | I told you guys, the neighborhood, | 跟你们说过的 邻居们 |
[01:59] | it’s up and coming. | 马上就要来了 |
[02:03] | You’re messing with me. | 你跟我瞎扯的吧 |
[02:04] | No. Women love it. | 不 女人就好这口 |
[02:05] | You would not believe how many nerve endings are– | 你不会相信有多少神经末梢在… |
[02:10] | Morning, lieutenant. | 早上好 副队 |
[02:13] | Don’t stop with the sex advice on my account. | 继续传授性爱宝典吧 别管我 |
[02:18] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[02:19] | You know, just taking it day by day. | 一天天地熬呗 |
[02:38] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[02:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:41] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:47] | If there’s anything I can do. | 有什么能帮忙的尽管说 |
[02:53] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 老兄 |
[03:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 来晚了 |
[03:05] | Leslie Shay. | 莱斯莉·夏伊 |
[03:06] | Did you get your blood drawn this morning? | 今天早上去抽血了吗 |
[03:09] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -去了 -是吗 |
[03:10] | Where are you on your cycle? | 你例假来了吗 |
[03:11] | Um, I’m a day late. | 晚了一天了 |
[03:16] | I didn’t wanna take a home test ’cause they’re not 100% | 我不想自己在家验孕 因为不是很准确 |
[03:18] | So Kelly and I went to the doctor | 所以我和凯利去了医院 |
[03:20] | and they’re gonna call us later on with results. | 医生说结果出来后会打电话告诉我们 |
[03:21] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[03:23] | I get to throw the baby shower, right? | 我得准备迎婴派对了 是吧 |
[03:24] | Don’t jinx it. | 别瞎说 |
[03:25] | It’s too soon to be talking about that stuff. | 现在说这些东西还早呢 |
[03:32] | You and Mills ignoring each other? | 你和米尔斯在冷战吗 |
[03:33] | Uh, not completely. | 也不完全是 |
[03:35] | I mean, we pass each other in the halls | 路过大厅碰面的时候 |
[03:36] | and say “Good morning” “See you later.” | 还是会说”早上好””待会儿见” |
[03:39] | You were trying to protect him. | 你那是想保护他 |
[03:40] | It’s crazy if he can’t forgive you. | 他要是不原谅你就太不可理喻了 |
[03:43] | Well, you gotta be able to trust the person you’re with, right? | 你得相信你的另一半 对吧 |
[03:46] | And if you can’t… | 无法信任的话 |
[03:52] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[03:53] | Wanted to give you a heads up. | 给你提个醒 |
[03:56] | Boden got word. Squad decisions are being made today. | 博登接到消息说救援队人选今天就确定了 |
[03:58] | This could be your last shift on truck. | 这可能是你在云梯队的最后一班了 |
[04:03] | Hey, Severide, I got something for ya. | 西弗莱德 有东西给你 |
[04:06] | – What the hell is this? – It’s a pregnancy pillow. | -这是啥玩意儿 -孕妇枕 |
[04:10] | Cindy used it up to the 7th month. | 辛迪一直用到怀胎七月的时候 |
[04:11] | It helps with back issues and whatnot. | 对付腰酸背痛等等很有效 |
[04:14] | You give that to Shay when the time comes | 到时候你把它给夏伊 |
[04:15] | and you will be her hero. | 你就是她的英雄啦 |
[04:18] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:19] | All right. | 没事 |
[04:22] | Having a kid is the best thing you’ll ever do. | 拥有孩子是世上最美好的事 |
[04:26] | Yeah, that’s what I hear. | 大家都这么说 |
[04:28] | Squad 3, Truck 81, | 三号抢险车 81云梯车 |
[04:30] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 25大队 |
[04:33] | Structure fire. 3015 South California Avenue. | 建筑火灾 南加州大街3015号 |
[04:46] | Don’t worry, Mills. | 米尔斯 别担心 |
[04:47] | These kind of calls usually aren’t too serious. | 像这种任务 火情一般都不太严重 |
[04:50] | What kind of calls? | 哪种任务 |
[05:02] | Over there. Up against the curb. | 就在那 靠近路边 |
[05:05] | You in charge? | 你是负责人吗 |
[05:06] | Facility director, Rick Esposito. | 设备主管 里克·埃斯波西托 |
[05:08] | Okay, what are we looking at? | 目前什么情况 |
[05:09] | We got smoke in POD Four, | 四号囚仓冒烟了 |
[05:11] | a dorm area we set up for overcrowding. | 由于犯人过多 那里变成了集体牢房 |
[05:13] | Thought you were evacuating. | 我以为你已疏散了人群 |
[05:14] | Well, I pulled most of my staff out. | 我把我的人都叫出来了 |
[05:16] | But I think it’s best we don’t move the inmates. | 不过犯人最好别疏散了 |
[05:18] | We have vents that’ll draw away the smoke. | 我们有通风孔排烟 |
[05:19] | Are the sprinklers turned on? | 喷淋装置都打开了吗 |
[05:21] | The inmates were turning ’em on to cause trouble. | 犯人们喜欢用它来制造冲突 |
[05:23] | So I had ’em deactivated. | 所以我把它们都关了 |
[05:24] | Will you turn ’em back on now please? | 请您马上重新激活它们 |
[05:26] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[05:27] | Find Roy. Tell him to turn the sprinklers back on. | 去找罗伊 让他打开喷淋装置 |
[05:30] | Casey, build a small team. | 凯西 组个小分队 |
[05:31] | We gotta go inside. | 我们得进去 |
[05:32] | Severide, I want squad standing by for RIT rescue. | 西弗莱德 做好紧急救援的准备 |
[05:35] | – RIT rescue? – Rapid Intervention Team. | -什么紧急救援 -紧急救援自己人 |
[05:38] | All right, Cruz, Herrmann, Mills, | 好的 克鲁兹 赫尔曼 米尔斯 |
[05:40] | leave your irons. | 轻装上阵 |
[05:41] | Bring a pry ax, pike pole, two silver bullets, | 带上撬斧 撬杆 两枚银色子弹[狙击手专用] |
[05:43] | 1 3/4 hose. | 一条0.75英寸软管 |
[05:51] | Back up! Come on, follow me. | 退回去 过来 跟紧我 |
[05:54] | – What the hell you looking at? – Mills. | -你他妈看啥呢 -米尔斯 |
[05:56] | Keep your eyes open and you backs to the wall. | 睁大眼睛 紧贴着墙 |
[05:58] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[05:59] | Don’t take any lip from anybody, got it? | 别听他们胡说 听到没 |
[06:14] | Thank you for not spilling the beans about my lady friend in Japan. | 谢谢你没透露我在日本有个女性友人 |
[06:19] | Your steamy online affair’s still going? | 你还在网恋吗 |
[06:21] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[06:23] | Mari lands at O’Hare tomorrow. | 玛丽明天到奥黑尔机场 |
[06:25] | We’re finally gonna meet. | 我们终于能见面了 |
[06:26] | Mary? | 她叫玛丽 |
[06:27] | That doesn’t sound very Japanese. | 听起来不像个日本名 |
[06:29] | M-a-r-i M-a-r-i. | |
[06:31] | Now did Mary ask you to carry anything back to Japan for her? | 玛丽有没有让你给她买回国礼物 |
[06:35] | Or, you know, make deliveries of any kind here in the States? | 或者从美国给她寄东西 |
[06:40] | Right. I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[06:41] | I’ll let Herrmann know. | 我会跟赫尔曼说的 |
[06:45] | Christopher Herrmann, can you read me? | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 听到请回 |
[06:47] | What’s up, Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[06:49] | Cindy just went into labor. | 辛迪开始分娩了 |
[06:51] | Your folks are bringing her to Lakeshore right now. | 刚被送去湖滨医院了 |
[06:54] | How about that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[06:54] | For once in her life, the woman’s early. | 那女人终于早产一次啦 |
[06:57] | I’m sending someone in to come get you right now. | 我现在让人去替你 |
[06:59] | Eh, that’ll take too long. | 不用了 这样花时间太多 |
[07:01] | We’re almost there. | 我们都快到了 |
[07:01] | I can smell the smoke. | 都闻到烟味了 |
[07:03] | Master control, what do you see in POD Four overflow? | 主控台 四号囚仓情况怎样 |
[07:06] | Can’t see anything. Too much smoke. | 看不清 烟太浓 |
[07:09] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快点 |
[07:16] | We gotta get into POD Four overflow now! | 我们得立马进入四号囚仓 |
[07:18] | Copy that, Lucci. Opening pod. | 收到 卢奇 开仓门 |
[07:20] | – Get down! – Mills. | -趴下 -米尔斯 |
[07:22] | – Locate a standpipe. – Yeah. | -找供水管 -好 |
[07:25] | – What happened to the exhaust? – I don’t know. | -排气出什么问题了 -我不知道 |
[07:27] | Get down on the floor! | 蹲下 |
[07:31] | All right, get down. | 听着 蹲下 |
[07:32] | Back up! Get low! | 回去 蹲下去 |
[07:33] | Let these guys work! | 别挡着人家救火 |
[07:35] | On the floor! | 都给我蹲下 |
[07:37] | Stay low! | 低头 |
[07:40] | We’ve gotta get these guys out of here. | 他们得离开这里 |
[07:42] | I gotta clear that through master control. | 我得向主控台报告 |
[07:44] | Then clear it. | 赶紧报告 |
[07:46] | Back off. | 退后 |
[07:47] | Lieutenant! This guy’s hurt! | 副队 有人受伤 |
[07:56] | I said back off! | 给我退后 |
[07:57] | We’ve gotta get this guy out. | 得把他抬出去 |
[07:59] | We ain’t waiting for permission. | 等不及主控台的同意了 |
[08:01] | Okay, who started the fire? | 好吧 谁放的火 |
[08:03] | It’s Lucci again. We’re coming out with an injured guy. | 我是卢奇 有犯人受伤 我们要送他出去 |
[08:05] | Cruz, clear off that vent. | 克鲁兹 清理通风口 |
[08:07] | Got it. Herrmann! | 收到 赫尔曼 |
[08:22] | He’s all yours, candidate. | 候补的 交给你了 |
[08:24] | Hey, I need your help, man. | 同志 帮下忙 |
[08:26] | We’ve gotta put pressure on these wounds. | 我们得压住这些伤口 |
[08:28] | Hey, I need your help, man! | 帮忙啊 同志 |
[08:29] | Put pressure on these. Come on. | 压住伤口 快点 |
[08:35] | Stay down, stay down. | 躺着就好 |
[08:36] | All right? | 听到了吗 |
[08:38] | Chief, we got a victim here with multiple stab wounds. | 队长 这里有个伤员 身上有多处刺伤 |
[08:41] | Mills, can you transport the victim out? | 米尔斯 你能把伤者抬出来吗 |
[08:43] | Uh, no, negative, chief. | 不行 不能 队长 |
[08:45] | Bleeding too heavy. | 出血过多 |
[08:45] | Hang tight, Mills. | 坚持住 米尔斯 |
[08:46] | Shay and Dawson are on their way in to you. | 夏伊和道森马上就过去 |
[08:50] | I’ll grab the bag, you grab the chair. | 我拿救护包 你拿椅子 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:55] | All right, stay down, buddy. | 没事的 躺着就好 |
[08:57] | Keep holding. | 继续按住伤口 |
[09:04] | What’s wrong with you, huh? | 你在想什么啊 |
[09:06] | You wanna die? | 想死吗 |
[09:07] | Knock it off! | 别打了 |
[09:08] | Where the hell’s Lucci? | 卢奇去哪儿了 |
[09:09] | Now we’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? | 我们会送你去医院的 好吗 |
[09:11] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[09:12] | Hey, what’s your name, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:13] | Bite me. | 咬我啊 |
[09:15] | Name’s Randall. | 他叫兰德尔 |
[09:20] | Get those flames out. | 把火苗扑灭 |
[09:22] | I’m out! | 我先出去了 |
[09:23] | Yeah, they’re through. | 好 差不多了 |
[09:28] | – Stay back! – Back off! | -退后 -走开 |
[09:31] | Lucci, where you at? | 卢奇 你在哪儿 |
[09:32] | Up here. | 这儿 |
[09:37] | Hey there, you got a name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:40] | It’s Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[09:41] | What’s yours, sweetheart? | 你叫什么啊 宝贝 |
[09:42] | Yeah, now you change your tune, right? | 这会儿态度变了啊 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:48] | Okay, we got stab wounds to the thorax… | 胸腔有刺伤 |
[09:50] | Left flank, left and right abdomen. | 胸腔左侧 腹腔左右两侧 |
[09:52] | – All right, get me gauze. Lots. – Yep. | -好的 给我纱布 多拿点 -好 |
[09:55] | All right, I gotta get back in there to my lieutenant, man. | 好了 我得回副队那儿去了 |
[09:56] | – Fojas, you got this? – Yeah. | -弗加斯 你没问题吧 -没问题 |
[09:58] | Open up pod four. | 打开四号囚仓 |
[09:59] | Give us a few seconds, Lucci. Standby. | 卢奇 稍等 先待命 |
[10:01] | All right. | 给你 |
[10:03] | Okay, this is gonna hurt. | 会有点疼 |
[10:06] | What’s gonna hurt, baby? | 什么会疼啊 宝贝 |
[10:09] | You don’t feel this? | 你感觉不到吗 |
[10:12] | How’s your back feel, Randall? | 后背有感觉吗 兰德尔 |
[10:14] | Did you take a fall during that scuffle? | 你打架的时候摔倒了吗 |
[10:15] | We’ll get the stair chair. | 去拿折叠式搬运椅 |
[10:17] | He’s not going anywhere without a backboard. | 没有背板他根本动不了 |
[10:18] | Okay. I gotta get out. | 明白 我得出去 |
[10:20] | I can’t leave her alone with him. | 我不能让他们俩独处 |
[10:24] | Mills, stick with Dawson. | 米尔斯 留下陪道森 |
[10:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:45] | Okay, we’re done. | 好了 处理完了 |
[10:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:48] | Amen to that. | 上帝保佑 |
[11:14] | Oh, this ain’t good. | 大事不妙 |
[11:25] | Hey, guys, what’s going on with the power here? | 怎么停电了 |
[11:27] | We’d really like to get out of here now. | 我们得离开这里 |
[11:29] | We have no way to open that door. | 我们打不开那扇门 |
[11:31] | I advise you to let yourself into the pod | 我建议你们去囚仓里 |
[11:33] | and wait for a power reset. | 等待电力恢复 |
[11:36] | This way. | 这边走 |
[11:38] | Deeper into this hellhole? | 还要往这鬼地方里走啊 |
[11:42] | – Okay, let’s go. – It’s gonna be a minute now. | -好了 咱们走吧 -得稍等一下了 |
[11:44] | We got a power outage, Shay. Standby. | 突然停电了 夏伊 在这里待命 |
[11:45] | Mills and Dawson are alone in there, chief. | 米尔斯和道森还在里面 队长 |
[11:47] | – We gotta get back inside. – You can’t. | -我们得进去 -你进不去 |
[11:48] | The perimeter doors failsafe to a lock position. | 外围防护门会自动锁住防止故障危害 |
[11:51] | Don’t you have a backup generator? | 你们没有备用发电机组吗 |
[11:53] | It’s not a problem with the grid. | 这跟输电网没关系 |
[11:53] | The system just shut itself down. | 系统已经自动关闭了 |
[11:55] | It’ll reset soon. Hold tight. | 马上就会恢复 别激动 |
[11:58] | Get me the blueprints to this prison. | 把监狱设计图纸给我 |
[12:00] | We need to find a way out for my guys. | 得把我们的人救出来 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | This is creepy as hell. | 这里太吓人了 |
[12:19] | All right, Lucci can move about within the pod, | 卢奇可以在囚仓内自由活动 |
[12:21] | but every point of exit is remotely operated | 但是每一个出口都是远程控制的 |
[12:23] | which requires power. | 需要电力支持 |
[12:25] | Is anyone trying to get the power back? | 有人在恢复电力系统吗 |
[12:26] | Well, Roy, my facilities guy. | 罗伊 我们的设备检修员 |
[12:28] | He went down to the basement to deal with the sprinklers | 去地下室处理洒水装置 |
[12:30] | and now he’s trapped. | 被困住了 |
[12:31] | We’re trying to reach our other guy, | 我们正在联络另外一个人 |
[12:32] | but he’s off site today. | 他今天没上班 |
[12:33] | Do you have an emergency plan | 你们有应急计划 |
[12:35] | to get my firefighters out of there? | 让我的队员们离开那里吗 |
[12:36] | My emergency response team’s ready to go. | 应急处理小组准备出发了 |
[12:39] | But until the power’s back up… | 但得等到来电之后 |
[12:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:51] | Lovely clientele you have here. | 你们这里的客人们真不错啊 |
[12:52] | Yeah, smoke up the place just to conceal the shivving. | 他们放烟就是为了把刀具藏起来 |
[12:55] | They did it by tampering with an outlet. | 通过堵塞排气通道 |
[12:57] | Must be what overloaded the system. | 肯定是烟雾让电力系统崩溃了 |
[12:59] | Don’t worry, it’ll reset itself. | 别着急 一会就来电了 |
[13:02] | Any minute now. | 马上就好 |
[13:04] | Hey, chief, this is Mills. | 队长 我是米尔斯 |
[13:05] | Any idea how much longer it’s gonna be? | 还要等多久 |
[13:06] | Our victim is bleeding out in here. | 伤员流血不止 |
[13:08] | Just do what you can for him, Mills. | 尽力抢救 米尔斯 |
[13:09] | We’ll get you out as soon as we possibly can. | 我们会尽快把你们救出来 |
[13:11] | We are not waiting anymore. | 不能再等了 |
[13:12] | Do what you gotta do, chief. | 尽你所能吧 队长 |
[13:14] | – Get ’em out, lieutenant. – Yep. | -副队 把他们救出来 -是 |
[13:21] | Is that the doctor? | 刚才是医生的电话吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:25] | It didn’t take. | 没怀上 |
[13:28] | Damn. I hate it. | 可惜了 |
[13:39] | It’s official. | 来通知了 |
[13:40] | We’re trapped until further notice. | 我们被困住了 要等待救援 |
[13:42] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[13:43] | Easy, player. | 别乱动 无赖 |
[13:44] | You want me to finish what those guys started? | 你想让我再捅你一刀吗 |
[13:48] | Hey, Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[13:49] | Randall, you with me? | 兰德尔 你还好吗 |
[13:56] | That sound… | 听起来 |
[14:01] | yeah, that’s stridor. | 没错 是喘鸣 |
[14:02] | He’s got a hematoma pressing on his trachea. | 他的气管上有血肿压迫 |
[14:05] | – We need to intubate. – All right. | -我们得插管 -好 |
[14:11] | Come on! | 张嘴啊 |
[14:13] | No, he’s fighting me. | 不行 他在抗拒我 |
[14:16] | We gotta do a nasotracheal intubation. | 我们得做一个经鼻气管插管 |
[14:18] | Um, get me a-a size seven E.T. tube. | 给我一个…七号气管内导管 |
[14:25] | Have you done this before? | 你以前做过吗 |
[14:27] | In the O.R. room in training. | 培训时在手术室做过 |
[14:30] | Okay, hold his head back for me. | 好了 让他的头保持后仰 |
[14:32] | Do not let him move and keep that flashlight on his face. | 固定住他 拿手电筒照他的脸 |
[14:39] | Come on. | 快进去啊 |
[14:45] | Boy, they don’t make this easy, do they? | 伙计 这门可不容易撬开啊 |
[14:47] | Well, that’s kind of the idea. | 这就是它的设计理念 |
[14:48] | Well, bolt’s pretty hard to get to. | 门闩很难搞定 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna take the hinges instead. | 我还是从合页着手吧 |
[14:50] | Shield. | 防护罩 |
[15:01] | Hey, chief, you got any updates on Cindy? | 队长 有辛迪的消息吗 |
[15:04] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[15:07] | Shay’s gonna call the hospital right now. | 夏伊现在要给医院打电话 |
[15:09] | Hang on in there Herrmann. | 别挂 赫尔曼 |
[15:11] | Thanks, chief. | 谢谢队长 |
[15:14] | Hello, can I get an update on Cindy Herrmann up in maternity? | 你好 能查一下妇产科辛迪·赫尔曼的情况吗 |
[15:20] | You guys, close that door. | 你们把那门关上 |
[15:23] | – Whoa, what the hell is this? – We’ll check upstairs. | -这到底是什么情况 -我们去楼上检查 |
[15:26] | Come on, move back. | 快点 回去 |
[15:27] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们这群家伙在外面干什么 |
[15:28] | We were getting smoked out. | 我们被烟熏出来了 |
[15:29] | Corbett opened the cells. | 科比特开了牢门 |
[15:31] | So where’s Corbett? | 那科比特呢 |
[15:32] | He just opened up your cells and left? | 他把牢门打开后就离开了吗 |
[15:37] | Hey, Corbett, where are you, buddy? | 科比特 哥们 你在哪 |
[15:38] | Got a little bit of explaining to do. | 你得解释一下现在的情况 |
[15:45] | There’s smoke here too. | 这里也有烟 |
[15:48] | Chief, we got a second fire | 队长 还一个火源 |
[15:50] | smoldering somewhere in the hvac system. | 在空调系统里面阴燃 |
[15:52] | Probably an electrical fire | 可能是囚犯篡改插座电路 |
[15:54] | caused by the inmates tampering with the outlet. | 而引起的电气火 |
[15:56] | Copy that, 81. | 收到 81号 |
[15:58] | See if you can locate that fire. | 看看能不能找到火源 |
[16:01] | Severide, you making any progress? | 西弗莱德 你那边有进展吗 |
[16:03] | Hey, chief, just finishing the first door now, | 队长 刚刚搞定第一道门 |
[16:05] | but we’re going through a lot of blades. | 但是耗费了很多刀片 |
[16:10] | Security studs? | 安全螺栓 |
[16:11] | You watched me cut through all these hinges | 你眼看着我切掉所有的合页 |
[16:13] | and you didn’t tell me that they got security studs? | 却不告诉我内门由安全螺栓固定吗 |
[16:15] | I didn’t build the place. | 这地方不是我建的啊 |
[16:19] | Ed, Capp, prep the torch. | 小埃 卡普 准备切割锯 |
[16:20] | We gotta cut through this bolt after all. | 我们终究还是要切断门闩 |
[16:21] | All right. You got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[16:27] | Is it in? | 进去了吗 |
[16:27] | Uh, I think so. | 应该吧 |
[16:31] | Attach the ambu bag. | 接上呼吸辅助袋 |
[16:32] | – Give me a few breaths. – Okay. | -按压几下辅助袋 -好的 |
[16:38] | I don–I can’t–I-I-I don’t know. | 我不…我没法…我不知道 |
[16:41] | I can’t tell if it’s in the trachea or not. | 我不确定有没有插进气管里 |
[16:42] | I hear breathing sounds everywhere. | 到处都有呼吸音 |
[16:43] | I gotta get in there to see. | 我得看看里面的情况 |
[16:48] | Yeah, the–that may work. | 这个也许可以 |
[16:50] | Hold that steady. | 拿稳了 |
[16:54] | Okay, uh, hand me that stylet. | 把探针递给我 |
[17:12] | If the tube’s in the right place | 如果导管的位置正确 |
[17:14] | we’ll see the light shining through his skin. | 我们就能透过他的皮肤看到亮光 |
[17:23] | Oh, Gabi, Gabi, it’s in. | 加比 加比 导管插进去了 |
[17:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[17:35] | Chief, if the fire’s electrical, | 队长 如果是电气火 |
[17:36] | it might be keeping the power from resetting. | 可能就是它在阻碍电力重启 |
[17:38] | We should try shutting down the cell block circuit. | 或许我们可以切断牢房区的电路 |
[17:40] | Got it. Keep looking for that fire. | 知道了 继续找着火点 |
[17:43] | It gets out of control, we will not be able to evacuate. | 情况失控了 我们无法撤退 |
[17:47] | Hey, chief, any news about Cindy? | 队长 辛迪有消息吗 |
[17:52] | Standby, Herrmann. | 等一下 赫尔曼 |
[17:54] | The baby’s in distress. | 孩子难产 |
[17:55] | They have to do an emergency c-section. | 他们不得不做紧急剖腹产 |
[18:01] | No news yet, Christopher. | 还没有消息 克里斯托弗 |
[18:08] | Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[18:10] | Where’s your substation? | 你们的变电所在哪里 |
[18:12] | Command should have someone over here in about 40 minutes. | 指挥中心的人大概四十分钟后到 |
[18:14] | But if you wanna give it a shot, | 但是如果你想试一试 |
[18:15] | the substation and switch gearbox are on the east side. | 变电所和齿轮箱在东边 |
[18:19] | Go. | 过去吧 |
[18:26] | Don’t worry, Herrmann. | 别着急 赫尔曼 |
[18:27] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们会出去的 |
[18:31] | Hey, Lucci, is this some kind of maintenance access? | 卢奇 这是维修通道吗 |
[18:34] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -对 -谢谢 |
[18:51] | This guy is cold. | 这家伙没有体温了 |
[18:53] | Chief, we got a real bad situation here. | 队长 里面的情况很糟 |
[18:56] | We got an officer down. | 一位狱警死了 |
[18:57] | Looks like his throat’s been cut. | 看上去喉咙被割断了 |
[19:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:02] | Bled out. | 失血过多 |
[19:10] | Corbett. | 科比特 |
[19:21] | Where are his keys? | 他的钥匙呢 |
[19:24] | Hey! They got his keys! | 他们拿走了他的钥匙 |
[19:34] | Holy cow. | 我的天呐 |
[19:36] | What happened to the old-fashioned fuse box? | 老式的保险丝盒怎么了 |
[19:38] | You remember the power outage at the Super Bowl? | 你记得超级碗的断电事故吗 |
[19:40] | We’re the guys everyone’s waiting on to fix it. | 我们就是那些维修工 所有人都指望着我们 |
[19:42] | Great. No pressure. | 很好 压力不要太大哦 |
[19:47] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
[19:49] | Which one of you scumbags did it? | 你们哪个人渣干的 |
[19:51] | On the floor! | 跪下 |
[19:52] | On the floor now! | 给我跪下 |
[19:56] | Get down! | 跪下 |
[19:58] | On the floor now! | 马上跪下 |
[19:59] | Everybody, let’s go! | 所有人 给我走 |
[20:10] | -Got it? – I got it. | -抓住了吗 -抓住了 |
[20:17] | Hey, chief, we’re through the first door. | 队长 我们刚过第一道门 |
[20:18] | Maybe we should turn back and start cutting our way to Casey. | 要不要回头去找凯西 |
[20:20] | Negative, that would take too long. | 不行 那样太浪费时间了 |
[20:22] | You keep going. | 你们继续前进 |
[20:23] | Find Mills and Dawson. | 要找到米尔斯和道森 |
[20:25] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:33] | This whole thing with Boden and your Mom… | 你妈和博登的事 |
[20:38] | I messed up. | 我处理得不好 |
[20:41] | But I had good intentions. | 但是我的本意是好的 |
[20:46] | I-I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[20:49] | So maybe we- | 或许我们可以 |
[20:52] | we put it past us and start over? | 忘记过去重新开始 |
[20:56] | Day one? | 就从今天 |
[20:57] | Clean slate right here? | 过去一笔勾销 |
[21:03] | You want a clean slate? | 你想了结过去 |
[21:06] | You just tell me honestly | 你只要认真的告诉我 |
[21:08] | that you don’t have feelings for Casey. | 你对凯西没有感觉 |
[21:15] | All right, you tell me that | 好吗 你照着说 |
[21:17] | and this right here becomes day one. | 我们就从今天重新开始 |
[21:24] | Dawson, Mills, you in there? | 道森 米尔斯 你们在里面吗 |
[21:31] | It’s Mills. | 是米尔斯 |
[21:40] | You. | 你 |
[21:40] | – Acevedo, you did it? – No! | -阿塞韦多 是你干的吗 -不是 |
[21:42] | Then tell me who did or you’re going down. | 那告诉我是谁干的 不然你就完蛋了 |
[21:44] | You’re all going down for this. | 你们都要完蛋 |
[21:46] | Everybody just take it easy. | 大家冷静 |
[21:50] | On the floor! | 跪下 |
[21:53] | Nobody move. | 别动 |
[21:55] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[22:04] | Back off. You understand me? | 退后 听懂没 |
[22:06] | You’re going down, Rios. | 你完蛋了 里奥斯 |
[22:08] | Hard! | 死定了 |
[22:09] | Everybody just take it easy. | 大家冷静 |
[22:10] | You think you’re gonna get away with this | 你以为监控坏了 |
[22:12] | ’cause the cameras are down? | 就能逍遥法外吗 |
[22:14] | No way. | 不可能 |
[22:14] | Back off. | 退后 |
[22:16] | And you get us out of this smoke. | 你得带我们从烟雾里走出去 |
[22:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:22] | Here’s what we do. | 我们这么办 |
[22:24] | Is there some place we can move these guys? | 我们可以把这些人带到哪里 |
[22:27] | You wanna move these lowlifes? | 你想带这些人渣出去吗 |
[22:29] | Yes. Let’s get out of the smoke. | 是的 我们走出这烟雾 |
[22:30] | Get ’em some place they can calm down. | 给他们找个地方冷静下 |
[22:33] | Lucci. | 卢奇 |
[22:35] | Okay. We, uh… | 好吧 我们 |
[22:38] | We can move ’em to the chapel. | 我们可以带他们去教堂 |
[22:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:45] | – Everybody, just take it easy. – All right. | -大家冷静 -好吧 |
[22:49] | Chief, we’re making our way to the chapel. | 队长 我们正前往教堂 |
[22:51] | One of the inmates has a knife to Herrmann’s throat. | 有个囚犯拿了把刀架着赫尔曼的喉咙 |
[22:54] | You tell them that we have a hostage situation | 你告诉他们这里有人被劫持了 |
[22:56] | and they have got one of my men. | 那人是我的手下 |
[22:57] | The guy’s still a half-hour away. | 他们还要半小时才能到 |
[22:59] | We don’t have half an hour! | 我们等不起半小时 |
[23:01] | I mean, there’s gotta be someone at command | 我是说 在这待命的总有人 |
[23:02] | who can talk us through this procedure. | 能告诉我们怎么恢复电力吧 |
[23:04] | They’re not familiar with our setup. | 他们不了解我们的设施安排 |
[23:17] | He’s barely hanging on. | 他快撑不住了 |
[23:26] | Chief, victim’s on his way out to you. | 队长 受害者正往你那送去 |
[23:29] | Thank you, Severide. | 谢谢 西弗莱德 |
[23:31] | Now you get to the basement and the quicker the better. | 现在你们去地下室 越快越好 |
[23:34] | ‘Cause apparently this facilities guy | 因为很明显这个技术人员 |
[23:35] | is the only one who can get the power back up. | 是唯一能恢复电力的人 |
[23:44] | Come on. | 过来 |
[23:51] | Okay? | 这样行吧 |
[23:52] | The smoke’s not so bad in here. | 这里的烟雾不是很浓 |
[23:54] | Let’s talk now. | 我们开始谈判吧 |
[23:57] | Now let my man go. | 把我的人放了 |
[24:06] | Rios. | 里奥斯 |
[24:10] | My guy there, he’s got a baby on the way. | 你手里的那个人 他就要当爸爸了 |
[24:14] | He’s got four more kids at home. | 他家里还有不止四个孩子 |
[24:17] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[24:21] | Come on. | 别动 |
[24:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:27] | You want a hostage? | 你想要个人质 |
[24:34] | I’ll be your hostage. | 我来做你的人质 |
[24:35] | Casey, don’t. | 凯西 不行 |
[24:36] | But you let my man go. | 但是你得放我的人走 |
[24:38] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[24:40] | I don’t want you. | 我不要你 |
[24:41] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[24:45] | I want him. | 我就要他 |
[24:51] | I’m going down, I might as well finish what I started, huh. | 我反正躲不掉了 就让这事做个了结吧 |
[25:02] | I am not handing someone over so you can kill them. | 我不会把任何人交给你杀害的 |
[25:06] | Then you ain’t getting your man back. | 那你就要不回你的人了 |
[25:25] | Yo, Mr. Fireman, you wanna trade or what? | 消防员先生 你想不想做这笔交易 |
[25:39] | How do you reason with these guys? | 你是怎么和这些人讲道理的 |
[25:41] | Reason with them? | 和他们讲道理 |
[25:42] | They’re animals. | 他们是动物 |
[25:44] | They just don’t like their zookeeper. | 就是讨厌看守 |
[25:49] | Do not leave his side, Fojas. | 你陪着他 弗加斯 |
[26:04] | Gabi. | 加比 |
[26:09] | I can’t tell you what you want to hear. | 你想听的话我说不出口 |
[26:10] | It wouldn’t be the truth. | 那不是真话 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:43] | Roy? Anybody down here? | 罗伊 下面有人吗 |
[26:45] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[26:47] | Down here. | 在这里 |
[26:48] | I’m trapped! Help! | 我被困住了 救命 |
[26:49] | Hey, Chief, we found facilities Roy. | 队长 我们找到了检修员罗伊 |
[26:52] | Good news. | 太好了 |
[26:53] | Get his ass out here. | 快救他出来 |
[26:58] | We’re out of cutting rods. | 我们没有无氧切割焊棒 |
[27:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:03] | Can you talk someone through resetting the electrical system? | 你能教别人重启电力系统吗 |
[27:06] | It’s against union rules. | 这是违反工会规定的 |
[27:08] | There’s a firefighter being held hostage. | 有一名消防员被劫持了 |
[27:09] | – I think they’ll give you a pass. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他们会给你特许的 -好吧 |
[27:12] | Chief, he’s gonna relay instructions. | 队长 他可以远程指导 |
[27:15] | Mouch, Otis, you listening? | 穆奇 奥蒂斯 你们在听吗 |
[27:18] | Yeah, we’re ready. | 是的 我们准备好了 |
[27:21] | Uh, first, uh, look at the indicator panel on the switch gear. | 先看一下开关装置上的指示板 |
[27:25] | Make sure that it’s green. That means it’s ready for operation. | 确定绿灯亮着 就可以继续操作 |
[27:29] | Okay, look at the–the indicator | 好 看一下开关板 |
[27:31] | – on the switch gear panel. – The switch gear. | -上面的指示装置 -是开关装置 |
[27:33] | and make sure that it’s green. | 确保绿灯亮着 |
[27:34] | And then it’s ready for operation. | 就可以继续操作 |
[27:36] | Looking for an indicator. | 找指示灯 |
[27:37] | You see a green indicator? | 看到绿色指示灯了吗 |
[27:40] | Right here, right here. | 在这 在这 |
[27:43] | Okay, got it. | 好的 找到了 |
[27:44] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[27:46] | Got the report. Is the airway secure? | 知道情况了 患者呼吸道畅通吗 |
[27:47] | Think so. Stats are 100%. | 应该没问题 做好急救措施了 |
[27:50] | Nasotracheal intubation. | 经鼻气管插管术啊 |
[27:52] | Get him to Room One. | 送他去一号急救室 |
[27:55] | Excuse me, I need the status of a patient up in maternity. | 不好意思 我想知道产科一位病人的情况 |
[27:58] | Cindy Herrmann. | 叫辛迪·赫尔曼 |
[28:01] | Casey, the power reset’s gonna take a minute, | 凯西 重启电力系统要一点时间 |
[28:03] | but Otis and Mouch have their instructions. | 奥蒂斯和穆奇已经在指导下操作了 |
[28:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:11] | Hey, Severide, if you’re still in the basement | 西弗莱德 要是你还在地下室的话 |
[28:15] | see if you can locate the supply duct for Pod Four. | 看看能不能找到4号囚仓的供气管道 |
[28:18] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[28:25] | What are you talking to them about, huh? Huh? | 你在和他们说什么 |
[28:27] | We still have a fire burning in the vent system somewhere. | 通风系统里还有火情 |
[28:30] | I’m trying to put it out before the smoke kills all of us. | 我要在大家被烟呛死之前把火扑灭 |
[28:33] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[28:33] | Casey, can Herrmann hear me? | 凯西 赫尔曼能听见我说话吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah. What’s up, Chief? | 可以 怎么了 队长 |
[28:43] | Go ahead, Shay. | 说吧 夏伊 |
[28:46] | Christopher, they performed an emergency c-section on Cindy. | 克里斯托弗 他们给辛迪做了紧急剖腹产 |
[28:51] | It’s a baby boy. | 生了个男孩 |
[29:00] | There were some complications. | 不过宝宝有一些并发症 |
[29:02] | The baby’s in ICU. | 现在在重症加护病房 |
[29:03] | Back off. I don’t care about no damn baby. | 后退 我才不管什么孩子 |
[29:06] | Are they okay? Is everyone okay? | 他们没事吧 大家都没事吧 |
[29:09] | I’m trying to get more details. | 我正在打听详情 |
[29:11] | – Back off– – Try to get Lucci! | -后退 -抓住卢奇 |
[29:14] | – Get Lucci! – Hold ’em off! | -抓住卢奇 -拦住他们 |
[29:18] | Come on, in here. | 快点 到这里来 |
[29:20] | Get Lucci! Get Lucci! | 抓住卢奇 抓住卢奇 |
[29:26] | You’re dead, Lucci. | 你死定了 卢奇 |
[29:27] | You ain’t coming out of here alive. | 你没命活着离开这 |
[29:29] | Severide, did you find that supply duct? | 西弗莱德 你找到供气管道了吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah, big problem, Casey. | 是的 问题大了 凯西 |
[29:38] | We got the fire. | 我们发现着火点了 |
[29:39] | – We’re putting it out now. – No, not yet. | -现在要把火扑灭 -先别扑 |
[29:41] | We need the smoke. | 我们需要烟雾 |
[29:43] | There should be a smoke damper. | 应该会有防烟挡板 |
[29:45] | It should have closed when fire alarms went off. | 火警警报响的时候 应该自动关闭了 |
[29:47] | You hear me, Lucci? | 听见了吗 卢奇 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[29:50] | Push! | 用力推 |
[29:52] | Smoke damper! | 找防烟挡板 |
[29:54] | – Severide, right there. – Got it! | -西弗莱德 在那 -看到了 |
[29:57] | Okay, break the linkage on the damper | 好的 弄断挡板的连接杆 |
[29:59] | and open it manually. Hurry. | 手动打开挡板 快 |
[30:01] | Otis, Mouch, get that power up. | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 赶紧恢复供电 |
[30:03] | We need the fan to start blowing. | 我们要让风扇吹起来 |
[30:10] | Damper’s open. | 挡板打开了 |
[30:12] | Otis, Mouch, where’s the power? | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 电呢 |
[30:15] | Uh, it’s coming up. | 马上来了 |
[30:18] | M-momentarily. | 马上就好 |
[30:31] | All right, the fans are blowing, Casey. | 好了 风扇开始吹了 凯西 |
[30:34] | Power’s back up. | 电力恢复了 |
[30:35] | – Get my men out. – Go. | -把我的人救出来 -上 |
[30:55] | Rios. Rios! | 里奥斯 里奥斯 |
[30:58] | Let me and my firefighters go. | 放我和其他消防员走 |
[31:00] | You can have Lucci. | 你可以带走卢奇 |
[31:02] | We’re not dying for him. | 我们不会为了他冒生命危险 |
[31:04] | Just let us go. | 放我们走吧 |
[31:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[31:24] | Come on out, Lucci. | 快给我出来 卢奇 |
[31:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:53] | Herrmann, it’s the hospital. | 赫尔曼 医院打来的 |
[31:55] | Yeah, this is Christopher Herrmann. | 我是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[31:57] | What’s happening with them? Huh? | 我的老婆孩子怎么样了 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:01] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[32:02] | No, I-I’m on my way. I’ll be–I’ll be right there. | 我在路上了 马上赶到 |
[32:05] | They said the baby’s not getting enough oxygen. | 他们说宝宝缺氧 |
[32:06] | Get him out of here. | 快送他去 |
[32:35] | My wife, Cindy Herrmann and a baby boy? | 我妻子辛迪·赫尔曼和我儿子呢 |
[32:38] | 310. | 310病房 |
[32:39] | But, sir– | 但是 先生 |
[32:51] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[32:54] | Cindy. | 辛迪 |
[32:57] | What-what happened, honey? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[33:14] | Say hello to your son. | 跟你儿子打个招呼吧 |
[33:15] | Gh, man. | 天啊 |
[33:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:29] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[33:31] | Yeah, he’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[33:39] | We got a real good one here, huh? | 我们儿子真帅气 对吧 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:53] | – Hey, popsy. – Oh! Isn’t he cute? | -小宝贝 -太可爱了 |
[33:55] | – Hey. – Oh, my god. | -好啊 -天啊 |
[33:58] | There’s my boy. | 小家伙真可爱 |
[34:02] | – Thank you. – Oh, my god. | -谢谢 -天啊 |
[34:03] | What do you think, chief? | 队长 你觉得怎样 |
[34:06] | Fantastic. | 太可爱了 |
[34:10] | Boden. | 博登 |
[34:11] | – It’s a little Herrmann. – It’s a little Herrmann! | -迷你版的赫尔曼 -迷你赫尔曼 |
[34:14] | Herrmann, this kid’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 赫尔曼 他是我见过的最可爱的宝宝 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:19] | You’re gonna make that W.C. Fields face? | 你这表情快赶上菲尔兹了 |
[34:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[34:24] | – Hey, mills. | 米尔斯 |
[34:27] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[34:34] | Just had a call from the higher ups. | 刚刚接到了上级的电话 |
[34:39] | Unfortunately, you did not make squad this time around. | 很不幸 他们不允许你加入救援队 |
[34:45] | These things are political. | 这里面肯定有政治内幕 |
[34:47] | A few names float to the top of the list. | 一些名不副实的人却位列前茅 |
[34:48] | This is not a reflection on you or your hard work. | 这并不代表你的能力和努力 |
[34:56] | I have seen men brood, lose focus | 以前那些没能进入救援队的队员 |
[34:59] | when they didn’t make it into squad. | 他们总是抑郁不语 失去追求 |
[35:00] | I’m hoping that you can rise above all that. | 希望你能克服这些 |
[35:03] | You keep working hard, | 只要你继续努力 |
[35:04] | you keep up with the latest training methods, | 继续采用最新的训练方法 |
[35:05] | and I am sure your chance gonna come back around. | 我相信你一定还有机会 |
[35:12] | That’s good to hear. | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[35:18] | So anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[35:21] | No. | 没了 |
[35:23] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[35:31] | You got something you wanna say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[35:40] | No. | 没有 |
[35:48] | See you in a bit, guys. | 各位一会见 |
[35:51] | Gonna take him back to the room, all right? | 我要把他抱回去了 |
[35:52] | Congrats, brother. | 恭喜啊兄弟 |
[35:54] | Oh, hey, hey, hey, you guys? | 等等两位 |
[35:57] | Cindy wants to see you for a minute, okay? | 辛迪想见见你们 |
[36:02] | Hey. | 你好 |
[36:05] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[36:06] | Come here, you guys. | 快过来 |
[36:12] | – Congrats. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[36:14] | Knock it off. | 注意分寸啊 |
[36:19] | So cindy and I wanted you to know, if you’re…well… | 辛迪和我想告诉你们 如果… |
[36:23] | We were hoping that… | 我们希望… |
[36:25] | We want you to be Kenny’s godparents. | 我们想你俩当肯尼的教父教母 |
[36:30] | You don’t have to answer right now. | 你们不必当场回答 |
[36:32] | I’d be honored! | 荣幸之至 |
[36:34] | Yeah. Hell yeah, man. Me too. | 当然 我也很荣幸 |
[36:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[36:53] | What the hell? | 这咋回事 |
[36:54] | Is your finger blocking that circle on top? | 你的手指是不是遮住了上面那个圆圈 |
[36:56] | ‘Cause that’s the camera, honey. | 亲爱的 那是镜头 |
[36:58] | Cindy, I know that. | 辛迪 我知道的 |
[37:05] | Your ma’s kind of a control freak. | 你妈妈控制欲超强 |
[37:07] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[37:09] | All right. But you’ll learn quick. | 好吧 但你很快就会知道 |
[37:12] | We do whatever the lady says, | 一定要听女士的话 |
[37:14] | so she wants me to impart some wisdom to you | 她想我给你灌输点生活智慧 |
[37:18] | to start you off right, so here we go. | 这样你就能早慧 现在开始吧 |
[37:23] | Day 1. | 第一天 |
[37:25] | Little Kenny James Herrmann. | 小肯尼·詹姆斯·赫尔曼 |
[37:30] | It was kind of a rough one. | 今天有些艰难 |
[37:33] | At least until you came along. | 至少在你出生前是这样的 |
[37:42] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[37:50] | Bunch of us took some knocks today, | 今天有些人遇到了挫折 |
[37:52] | but that’s the way it goes sometimes. | 但有时候生活就是这样 |
[37:55] | Might as well hear it now. | 这一点你最好现在就记住 |
[38:08] | I’d like an application please. | 请给我一份申请表 |
[38:19] | You came along and you made a lot of people really happy. | 你的出生给许多人带来了喜悦 |
[38:22] | Not just your old man. | 不仅仅是你老爸 |
[38:54] | Konichiwa. | 你好 |
[39:05] | You are a lucky guy. | 你很幸运 |
[39:08] | You’re awarded to a really big family. | 你来到了一个大家庭 |
[39:12] | A lot of people gonna have your back no matter what. | 无论发生什么 都会有很多人支持你 |
[39:36] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[39:44] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[40:04] | Nothing… | 一切… |
[40:08] | Nothing makes sense. | 一切都没意义了 |
[40:29] | I know. | 我明白 |
[40:41] | Like I said, it’s not gonna be all sunshine and roses. | 正如我说的 生活不可能随时充满阳光 |
[40:47] | But I can promise it’s gonna be a hell of a ride. | 但我能保证 所有阴影终将散去 |
[40:52] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:53] | – Sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -对 |
[40:57] | – Renee? – Hi. | -蕾妮? -你好 |
[41:01] | I-I didn’t-I didn’t know that you’d be in town. | 没料到你会过来 |
[41:07] | Well, I just wanted to tell you in person. | 我只是想亲口告诉你 |