时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – We have multiple victims. – I got one. | -这里有多名受害者 -发现一人 |
[00:04] | Previously on Chicago fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾… |
[00:06] | I just heard from the State’s Attorney. | 州检察官刚通知我 |
[00:07] | – Voight’s out. – He was promoted to sergeant, | -博伊特出狱了 -他升职做中士了 |
[00:10] | and he’s running the intelligence unit. | 负责管理情报部门 |
[00:11] | You’re in the intelligence unit. | 你就在情报部门啊 |
[00:13] | Don’t I know it? | 没错 |
[00:13] | There’s been a lot of bad blood | 这一带 警察和消防员之间 |
[00:15] | between cops and firemen in this district. | 已经有太多嫌隙了 |
[00:17] | I wanna be the first to put it all behind us. | 我想做第一个尽释前嫌的人 |
[00:21] | Your names? | 你们的名字 |
[00:21] | – Barnes. – Sermons. | -巴恩斯 -瑟蒙斯 |
[00:23] | Hey! Listen, Shay, I’m sorry. | 听着 夏伊 对不起 |
[00:25] | A baby isn’t an afterthought, Kelly. | 孩子可不是什么事后的想法 凯利 |
[00:27] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[00:28] | I still haven’t come clean with him | 我还没对他坦白 |
[00:29] | about Boden and his mom, | 博登和他母亲的事 |
[00:31] | and it just feels like this dark cloud hanging over us. | 就好像这朵乌云一直缠着我们 挥之不去 |
[00:34] | You knew about this how long? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[00:35] | I know I should’ve told you sooner, | 我知道我应该早点告诉你 |
[00:36] | but you have to see it from my point of view. | 但你也该站在我的角度想想 |
[00:38] | Do I? Is that what I need to do, Dawson? | 是吗 我需要做的是这个吗 道森 |
[00:40] | – That’s weird. – Oh, yeah, I know about this. | -好奇怪 -这个我知道 |
[00:41] | – I’ll take care of it. – Okay. | -我来处理 -好 |
[00:43] | Everything good? | 没事吧 |
[00:46] | It’s Hallie’s clinic. | 那是海莉工作的诊所 |
[00:47] | Hallie! | 海莉 |
[00:49] | Come on! Breathe. | 呼吸 海莉 |
[00:57] | We were scheduled to open our bar after next shift. | 我们本来计划下次换班后就开业 |
[01:01] | And in light of what happened, | 但鉴于最近发生的事情 |
[01:03] | we were gonna push it. | 我们本想推迟酒吧开业计划 |
[01:06] | But… | 但是… |
[01:09] | Me and Dawson and Otis… | 奥蒂斯 道森和我… |
[01:12] | We talked about it, | 我们讨论过了 |
[01:14] | and instead, | 我们决定 |
[01:16] | we’re gonna make it a celebration of Hallie’s life. | 用酒吧的开业来悼念海莉 |
[01:22] | All the proceeds for tonight will be donated | 而今晚的收入将全部以海莉的名义 |
[01:24] | in her name to children’s memorial. | 捐给儿童纪念基金会 |
[01:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | Not an easy day. | 今天很难熬 |
[01:43] | Not for any of us. | 对我们全部人来说都是 |
[01:48] | Lieutenant Casey is meeting with detectives from CPD. | 凯西副队正与芝加哥警局的人会谈 |
[01:53] | Arson investigators are at the clinic right now. | 纵火调查员现在正在诊所进行调查 |
[01:59] | All we can do for Matt is be there the best we can. | 我们能为马特做的 就是在他身边支持他 |
[02:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[02:20] | Lieutenant Casey. | 我是凯西中尉 |
[02:21] | I’m here to see detective Dawson. | 我想见道森警探 |
[02:24] | We got a fireman in the house. | 我们这儿来了个消防员 |
[02:25] | Look at him, well-rested and fed. | 看看他 保养得白白净净的 |
[02:27] | Must be nice being a fireman, washing fire trucks– | 当消防员肯定很轻松 洗洗消防车啥的 |
[02:30] | Sarge, Sarge. | 警官 警官 |
[02:32] | The DOA from the clinic fire– | 诊所火灾中死亡的女士… |
[02:34] | Lieutenant Casey was her boyfriend. | 凯西中尉是她的男朋友 |
[02:36] | Ah. That’s my bad. | 我的错 |
[02:41] | Detective Julie Willhite. Intelligence. | 情报组探员 朱莉·怀特 |
[02:43] | – Hi, I’ll take upstairs? – All right, yeah. | -我带你上楼吧 -好 谢谢 |
[02:50] | Those two guys we flipped had scrips on ’em. | 我们跟踪的两个人偷偷传消息进去 |
[02:54] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | So where are we at? | 有什么进展 |
[03:02] | – I just got off the phone– – I don’t deal with you. | -我刚接完电话… -我没和你说话 |
[03:04] | I deal with Antonio. | 我是来找安东尼奥的 |
[03:11] | M.E. Report came in. | 法医的报告刚刚传来 |
[03:13] | Hallie was struck in the back of the head and killed | 在火灾前 海莉的后脑就遭受重创 |
[03:16] | before the fire started. | 当时就已经死亡 |
[03:28] | Units in 21, foot man on Taylor Street. | 21辖区 经泰勒大道大道巡警确认 |
[03:31] | Just confirmed sighting of your silver magnum. | 已经发现那辆”银色子弹” |
[03:33] | 1400 block of West Taylor. | 位处西泰勒大道 1400街区 |
[03:35] | That’s the car that fled the clinic fire. | 这辆车当时从诊所的火灾现场逃离 |
[03:37] | This is 21…21. | 这里是21辖区 21 |
[03:39] | Silver magnum’s been located going East on Taylor. | 发现”银色子弹” 在泰勒大道向东行驶 |
[03:42] | – We’re not on Taylor. – I know. | -我们这不是泰勒大道 -我知道 |
[03:55] | Blocked on Racine. They bailed out! | 在拉辛附近堵到车辆 他们弃车了 |
[03:57] | We’re in pursuit. | 正在追赶中 |
[04:39] | Seriously? | 你搞什么 |
[04:56] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[05:03] | Aw, please. | 不是吧 |
[05:12] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[05:22] | – What do we got? – A couple oxy heads | -有什么发现 -几个蠢货 |
[05:25] | and a handful of priors for armed robbery, | 还有一些持械打劫的犯罪前科 |
[05:27] | mostly around UIC. | 多在伊立诺州立大学附近犯案 |
[05:29] | They’re saying they knew the car was hot, | 他们称 他们清楚这辆车很惹眼 |
[05:31] | but they bought it from a black male for 500 | 是从黑市上花五百美元买来的 |
[05:33] | and were gonna use it for a couple days | 他们本来计划用这车做几手打劫案 |
[05:34] | to do some stickups and then dump it. | 然后再转手卖掉 |
[05:39] | He resisted. | 他反抗了 |
[05:41] | She kicked me in the balls. | 她踢了我的蛋蛋 |
[05:43] | Cry me a river. | 是啊 哭吧哭吧 |
[05:44] | They’re denying any involvement in the clinic. | 他们否认与诊所的火灾有关 |
[05:46] | There’s no arson or bodily harm on either of their records. | 他们的档案中没有关于纵火或者伤人的记录 |
[05:49] | Who’s the brains of the outfit? | 这群人的头头是谁 |
[05:52] | – That guy. – Bring him over here. | -那家伙 -把他带过来 |
[05:59] | Who’d you buy the car from? | 车是从谁手里买来的 |
[06:01] | Black dude named “Shorty”. | 外号叫”矮子”的一个黑人 |
[06:02] | Oh. Shorty. | 矮子啊 |
[06:05] | Shorty. | 矮子 |
[06:07] | Get him outta here. | 带走吧 |
[06:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:22] | Looks like a lot of cars we’d find in narcotics. | 看来我们发现的很多车都有隐藏装置 |
[06:24] | Generic dummy plates. | 是通用隔板 |
[06:28] | A lot of ’em have traps built in | 很多都有暗格 |
[06:30] | to move the dope and cash. | 用于藏毒和现金 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 找到你了 |
[06:50] | There we go. | 看吧 |
[07:00] | So what does this mean? | 这说明什么 |
[07:01] | Who are we looking for? | 我们得追捕谁 |
[07:03] | Someone who was moving major dope. | 携带大量毒品的毒贩 |
[07:20] | Um, on the heels of all this, | 最近意外太多 |
[07:23] | I was thinking that, you know, | 我在想 |
[07:25] | God forbid something were to happen to either one of us, | 希望不会如此 但假如有什么意外发生 |
[07:27] | that maybe we should have something written up legally | 我想我们得有个具法律效力的协议 |
[07:30] | in terms of who would take care of the baby. | 规定谁照顾孩子 |
[07:32] | Absolutely. | 可以 |
[07:32] | And speaking of, we go in tomorrow. | 那么我们明天去 |
[07:35] | Casey’s heading back down to the fire scene | 凯西正要跟那些探员 |
[07:37] | – with the detectives. – I’m coming. | -去事故现场 -我也去 |
[07:39] | And I’ll… | 我… |
[07:43] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:50] | That’s so nice of you. Thank you. | 您真是太好了 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:53] | Optical shop on the corner is gonna donate | 拐角的眼镜店说他们愿意 |
[07:55] | a couple pairs of sunglasses to raffle off. | 捐赠几幅太阳镜作为奖品 |
[07:57] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:58] | And as soon as Zoya starts, | 卓娅过来以后 |
[07:59] | she can help go collect all this stuff. | 就可以帮忙收拾这些 |
[08:02] | – Who? – Uh, my cousin. | -谁 -我表妹 |
[08:03] | From Russia? Zoya? | 俄罗斯人 卓娅 |
[08:06] | – We talked about this. – When? | -之前说过了 -啥时候 |
[08:08] | – At the soft opening? – What? | -试营业的时候 -啥 |
[08:09] | When I got, like, six beers in me? | 趁哥喝多的时候 |
[08:11] | Hey, you signed off, dude. | 你答应过的 老兄 |
[08:14] | Do you know anything about this? | 有这事吗 |
[08:16] | First I’ve heard of it. | 首次听说 |
[08:16] | Okay, uh, she’s here on a six-month work visa. | 好吧 她在这有六个月的工作签证 |
[08:19] | But apparently, the nanny job was killing her. | 不过她快被保姆的工作折腾死了 |
[08:22] | She’s nice, she’s cute, | 她人很好 很可爱 |
[08:23] | she’s got restaurant experience, | 有餐馆工作经验 |
[08:25] | and you agreed to it. | 而且你也同意了 |
[08:27] | – What kind of restaurant? – Who cares? | -什么餐馆 -这没关系 |
[08:28] | It’s fine. She’s in. | 就这样 让她来吧 |
[08:29] | We got funds to raise. | 咱得募集资金 |
[08:31] | You guys are killing me. | 你们折腾死我了 |
[08:33] | Ah, you’ll love her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[08:39] | – Thank you very much. – Sure, chief. | -谢谢 -客气了 队长 |
[08:46] | How you holdin’ up? | 你还好吧 |
[08:51] | Best I can. | 尽我所能了 |
[08:56] | There’s no security video. | 没有监控录像 |
[08:58] | Two of the cameras were fake. The other had no database. | 两个假镜头 其他的也录不了 |
[09:00] | Arson is saying it doesn’t look like a break-in. | 调查显示应该不是破门而入 |
[09:04] | Same director of this clinic runs another over on Wabash. | 诊所的主管在沃巴什还开了另一家诊所 |
[09:07] | Let’s take a look. Thanks, chief. | 进去看看 谢了 队长 |
[09:19] | This is the ignition point. | 这是着火点 |
[09:22] | Patient prescription records. | 是处方记录 |
[09:27] | Actually… | 其实… |
[09:30] | Hallie… | 海莉… |
[09:32] | Right before we went to lunch, she was standing there | 就在我们去吃饭前 她站在那 |
[09:34] | looking at something, and–and she said, “That’s weird.” | 看着什么 说”真奇怪” |
[09:37] | I just figured it was about billing or something. | 我还以为是账单有问题什么的 |
[09:41] | Main to Battalion 25, | 总部呼叫25大队 |
[09:42] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[09:43] | and ambulance 61, responding… | 61号救护车 请回答… |
[09:44] | – No, no. – Civilian in distress. | -不不 -有民众遇险 |
[09:47] | Your head’s not in the game right now. | 你现在心不在焉的 |
[09:49] | I’ll cover for you. | 我替你 |
[09:51] | He can roll with us. | 他可以跟着我们 |
[09:54] | Battalion 25 en route. | 25大队启程了 |
[09:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:00] | Not a problem. | 不用谢了 |
[10:06] | I swear I heard screaming down there. | 我发誓我听到尖叫声 |
[10:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:19] | Get your lights! | 带上手电过来 |
[10:21] | – Here! – Voice came from over there. | -这边 -声音那边传来的 |
[10:23] | Watch yourself. Water’s moving fast. | 水流得很急 都小心点儿 |
[10:25] | Chief, down there! | 队长 在这 |
[10:28] | I don’t think I can hold on much longer! | 我快抓不住了 |
[10:30] | Hang on. We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 我们就过来 |
[10:31] | Get your webbing out. Secure it to this handle. | 把带子系到这手把上 |
[10:35] | – I’ll hold the line. – Don’t let go. | -我来拿绳子 -抓紧了 |
[10:39] | Be careful. Watch that current. | 小心点电线 |
[10:41] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[10:42] | – Can’t move! – Talk to me, kelly. | -动不了了 -什么情况 凯利 |
[10:45] | Chief! | 队长 |
[10:46] | Both her feet are sucked into a drain. | 她双脚都被滤网卡住了 |
[10:48] | We got one victim pinned in. | 我们有一位受困者 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna need a rescue rope and scuba gear | 需要一条救援绳和一套潜水装备 |
[10:52] | In the west end of the tunnel right now. | 现在在下水道的西端 |
[10:55] | Something’s cutting my leg. | 我的脚快被割断了 |
[10:57] | Chief. | 队长 |
[10:59] | Suction’s trapping debris at her feet. | 是滤网拦住的碎片 |
[11:03] | I got her. | 我抓住她了 |
[11:04] | I gotta dive down, get you clear. | 我得潜下去清理干净 |
[11:10] | Please… | 求求你… |
[11:12] | Please don’t let me die down here. | 我不想死在这儿 |
[11:14] | – Please. – I got you. | -求求你 -我抓着你呢 |
[11:16] | Come on! | 快 |
[11:25] | Got some clear, but I need more time. | 清理了一些 要清干净还要一点时间 |
[11:27] | – We don’t have it. – Severide! | -没时间了 -西弗莱德 |
[11:29] | We need the scuba gear over here now. | 把潜水装备拿来 |
[11:31] | I got it! Get my mask. | 好 接住面罩 |
[11:33] | Hey, I’m gonna put this mask over your face. | 我要给你戴上氧气面罩 |
[11:36] | It’s gonna help you breathe under the water. | 这能帮助你在水下呼吸 |
[11:40] | Breathe fresh air. Just hold still. | 呼吸 坚持住 |
[11:43] | – You got air? – Get it on–whoa, whoa, whoa! | -戴好了吗 -正在戴 等等 |
[11:45] | – She’s going under! – You got her, chief? | -她在往下沉 -你抓住她了吗 队长 |
[11:48] | – I got her. I got her. – The water level’s rising. | -抓住了 抓住了 -水位在不断上涨 |
[11:50] | Hey, hey. I got the debris clear, | 我已经把碎片清理干净了 |
[11:52] | but the suction’s keeping her down. | 但是因为底下的吸力她上不来 |
[11:54] | We need to pull her up. | 我们得把她拽上来 |
[11:55] | – Get the webbing on now. – Under her arm. | -正在捆带子 -从腋下捆 |
[11:57] | Severide, feed that under her arm. | 西弗莱德 从腋下捆住她 |
[12:00] | – Watch the mask–you got her? – She’s ready to go. | -小心面罩 抓住了吗 -好了 |
[12:03] | – Easy, easy. – Grab the webbing! | -慢点 慢点 -抓住带子 |
[12:05] | – Hang on. – Ready? | -等等 -准备好了吗 |
[12:06] | One, two…Pull! | 一 二 拉 |
[12:09] | Watch her head. | 注意她的头 |
[12:15] | – Grab her legs. – You got her? | -抓住她的腿 -抓住了吗 |
[12:16] | – Watch the tank. – I got it, chief. | -小心氧气罐 -接到她了 队长 |
[12:21] | You okay, kid? Look at me. | 你还好吗 看看我 |
[12:23] | Sucking down that river, huh? | 被下水道吸住了 是吗 |
[12:26] | Okay, we got you, girl. | 好了 把你救出来了 姑娘 |
[12:28] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[12:30] | – You good, chief? – We’re good! | -你没问题吧 队长 -没问题 |
[12:34] | – Nice work. – You too. | -干得漂亮 -你也是 |
[12:38] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[12:44] | Do you recognize either one? | 有认识的吗 |
[12:46] | I’ve never seen them before. | 从来没见过 |
[12:51] | Any problems with anyone at the clinic? | 诊所里的人之间有过节吗 |
[12:53] | Not with our employees. | 雇员之间没有 |
[12:54] | Everybody works, and volunteers are here | 很多人来这里工作 很多志愿者在这里 |
[12:56] | because they care. | 因为他们关心别人 |
[12:58] | They–they wanna give back. | 他们想回报社区 |
[13:00] | Patients? | 病人呢 |
[13:02] | Let’s just say a few bad apples | 有一些坏家伙 |
[13:04] | have walked through that door. | 来过我们诊所 |
[13:06] | Anyone specifically? | 有什么特殊的人吗 |
[13:08] | Who might kill Hallie? | 你是说有可能杀了海莉的人 |
[13:11] | Oh, I–I’m– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:13] | Two of the security cameras were fake. | 有两个监控摄像头是假的 |
[13:17] | I-I’m–I’m just trying to keep the doors open. | 我只是努力维持营业 |
[13:20] | You know, it’s a lot of things | 很多东西虽然我想做 |
[13:21] | I can’t afford that I’d like to. | 但却没有那个钱 |
[13:25] | The fire was started near prescription records. | 火源是在摆放处方记录的地方 |
[13:27] | Someone tried to cover up some impropriety. | 有人想掩盖自己的不当行为 |
[13:30] | Those scrips are for a hell of a lot of oxycontin. | 这些处方开的是大量奥施康定[镇痛药] |
[13:33] | For you, maybe. Not for someone in pain. | 对你来说可能多 对需要止痛的人却不是 |
[13:37] | Any problems with your prescription drugs? | 处方药有什么问题吗 |
[13:41] | – Any missing inventory? – Not that I know of. | -有药品丢失吗 -据我所知 没有 |
[13:43] | We have a drug cage, and there’s never been a problem. | 我们有个药柜 但从未出过问题 |
[13:45] | Mr. Gooding, we’re gonna need a list | 古丁先生 我们需要你出示一份 |
[13:46] | of employees, patients– | 有关员工和病人的清单 |
[13:48] | And I’m gonna have to stop you right there. | 我必须打断你一下 |
[13:50] | We are dealing with protected health information, | 我们的医疗信息是受保护的 |
[13:53] | uh, potential HIPAA violations, | 还有健康保险流通与责任法案违反 |
[13:55] | insurance, liabilities, | 保险问题 责任问题 |
[13:56] | blah, blah, blah. | 还有其它种种 |
[13:57] | It’s gonna have to go through our legal department. | 所以要看的话需经法律部门批准 |
[14:05] | If your clinic was a pill mill | 如果你的诊所是家”黑药店” |
[14:08] | and Hallie found out about it | 而海莉发现了这件事 |
[14:09] | and someone killed her to shut her up, | 从而导致她被灭口 |
[14:12] | now–right now– would be the time to tell us. | 现在 你最好告诉我们实情 |
[14:20] | It’s not a pill mill. | 我们不是”黑药店” |
[14:28] | Okay, look. Um… | 好吧 听着 |
[14:31] | There was this guy, Jubal Bartlett. | 有个人叫具伯·巴特利特 |
[14:34] | He was a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩子 |
[14:35] | His girlfriend came in with a broken jaw. | 他女朋友下颚粉碎 来诊所就诊 |
[14:37] | We reported it to the police. | 我们将情况反映给了警方 |
[14:39] | He did not take it kindly. | 他对此很不满意 |
[14:42] | He made threats. | 他威胁过我们 |
[14:55] | We’ll be back. | 我们还会再联系你的 |
[15:00] | So Zoya, this is Hermann and Dawson. | 卓娅 这是赫尔曼和道森 |
[15:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:03] | – Guys, this is Zoya. – Hey, so nice to meet you. | -这是卓娅 -很高兴见到你 |
[15:07] | So Brian said that you’ve got some restaurant experience. | 布莱恩说你有饭店工作的经验 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | 莫利酒吧 盛大开业 | |
[15:27] | Uh, anyway, so I just wanna make some quick introductions, | 总之 我就是想让你们先见个面 |
[15:30] | and we will see you at the bar. | 我们一会儿酒吧见 |
[15:35] | We’ve got Yakov Smirnoff tending bar now? | 雅科夫·斯米尔诺夫开始帮我们看店了 |
[15:37] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[15:43] | Um, so for the opening and the benefit, | 考虑到我们的开业以及慈善活动 |
[15:46] | I’m pretty sure she said she’s gonna bring a monkey. | 她跟我说要带只猴子过来 |
[15:50] | – A monkey? – Yep. | -猴子 -是的 |
[15:53] | – Otis. – Look, it’s probably | -奥蒂斯 -听着 |
[15:55] | some sort of good luck gesture | 这也许能带来好运 |
[15:56] | or–or, you know, it has some sort of cultural significance. | 或者是有文化意义 |
[15:58] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 不会有什么不好的影响对吧 |
[15:59] | Did you see the lady on Oprah | 你看过奥普拉脱口秀上 |
[16:00] | who got her face chewed off by a monkey? | 那个被猴子咬了脸的女的吗 |
[16:02] | I did see that. | 我看过 |
[16:04] | And if it looks like it could take us, | 如果她真的带过来 |
[16:06] | I’ll tell her to keep it in the car. | 我会让她放在车里的 |
[16:12] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:18] | I’ve got the word out to all my CIs. | 我已经通知了我所有的线人 |
[16:20] | Nothing yet. | 还是没消息 |
[16:20] | Yeah, and none of the neighbors | 周边的居民在火灾发生前 |
[16:22] | saw or heard anything prior to the fire. | 也没有听到或者看到任何异常 |
[16:24] | Subpoena will get us employee and patient records | 拿到传票后就能拿到雇员和病人记录了 |
[16:26] | in a couple hours. | 还需要几个小时 |
[16:26] | What about the drug dealer | 那个毒贩子呢 |
[16:28] | the clinic director turned us on to? | 就是诊所主任跟我们说的那个 |
[16:30] | – Can’t find him. – Can’t find him? | -找不到他 -找不到吗 |
[16:31] | Ran him through NCIC and the FBI | 查过国家犯罪信息中心和联调局的信息 |
[16:33] | to see if he got pinched anywhere else. | 没查到他在其他地方落网 |
[16:34] | What’s this drug dealer’s name? | 毒贩子叫什么名字 |
[16:40] | Yeah, it’s probably best we don’t tell you. | 还是不告诉你为好 |
[16:42] | You know, we don’t want you… doing something rash. | 我们不想让你做出什么冲动的事 |
[16:47] | I understand that you and Hallie broke up before her death. | 我知道 海莉死前你们是分手了 |
[16:51] | Is that right? | 对不对 |
[16:53] | For a few months. Yeah. | 分开过几个月 |
[16:56] | She see anyone in that gap? | 这段时间内她交往过别人吗 |
[16:58] | No one serious. | 没有真正谈过 |
[16:59] | Did she ever mention anyone | 她有没有提到过 |
[17:01] | that she felt uncomfortable around? | 周围有什么人让她不舒服 |
[17:03] | Was afraid of? | 或者让她害怕 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:07] | You. | 就是你 |
[17:11] | Lieutenant, I am sympathetic to what you’re going through. | 副队 对你的遭遇我深表同情 |
[17:14] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我一点都不相信你的话 |
[17:16] | Fine. | 行 |
[17:18] | Don’t. | 那就别相信 |
[17:21] | But I have allowed you to be here as a courtesy. | 但我是出于礼貌才允许你待在这儿 |
[17:24] | Courtesy. From you? | 礼貌 你出于礼貌 |
[17:27] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[17:30] | I want you to find out who killed my girl! | 我要你查出杀我女人的凶手 |
[17:33] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – All right? | -冷静 冷静 -听懂没有 |
[17:39] | You gotta chill out, bro. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[17:40] | Voight isn’t gonna lift a finger | 除非有人和他台底交易 |
[17:42] | unless someone pays him under the table. | 否则博伊特手指都不会抬一下 |
[17:43] | I got my eye on him, okay? | 我会盯着他的 行吗 |
[17:45] | He’s working the case. | 他确实在调查这个案子 |
[17:47] | Go back to the firehouse and cool off. | 回消防队冷静冷静 |
[17:48] | No. I’m staying here. | 不 我要留在这儿 |
[17:50] | You’re not. Wait to hear from me. | 不行 等我消息 |
[17:53] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[18:02] | Okay, there’s what would happen | 这边说 如果我们俩都死了 |
[18:03] | if both of us died… | 应该怎么办 |
[18:07] | Who would take care of the baby? | 谁来照顾这个孩子 |
[18:09] | Yeah, we should figure that out. | 是啊 我们得好好想想 |
[18:10] | Dawson, right? | 道森 是吧 |
[18:12] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以 -好 |
[18:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | I’m just excited. | 就是兴奋的 |
[18:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:27] | And part of me feels horrible | 但是还是觉得有点难过 |
[18:28] | ’cause of what Casey’s going through. | 凯西现在这么痛苦 |
[18:30] | Here I am with butterflies in my stomach | 而我在这儿忐忑 |
[18:32] | ’cause I’m getting ready to get pregnant, and… | 却是因为我要准备怀孕 |
[18:39] | Ambulance 61. Gunshot victim. | 61号救护车 枪击受害者 |
[18:46] | Neighbors reported shots fired. | 邻居报警称听到枪声 |
[18:50] | 30-year-old female, single gunshot to the stomach. | 30岁女性 一枪击中胃部 |
[18:53] | Actually, that’s a guess. It’s hard to tell. | 猜测是胃部 很难分辨 |
[18:54] | There’s a lot of blood. | 因为出血很多 |
[18:55] | She was pumping out pretty good. | 她之前一直在喷血 |
[18:56] | I applied pressure, but I don’t know what’s going on. | 我压着伤口 但不知道是什么情况 |
[18:58] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没事 我来处理 |
[19:11] | Not feeling anything. | 没有脉搏 |
[19:19] | She’s gone. I’m calling it. | 她不行了 我来宣布 |
[19:21] | 61 to main, victim is DOA. | 61号向主站报告 到达前受害人已死亡 |
[19:23] | We’re delayed on scene while we document for CPD. | 我们继续留在现场为芝加哥消防局做记录 |
[19:25] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[19:28] | She was a nurse at the clinic Hallie worked at. | 她是海莉工作的那个诊所的护士 |
[19:44] | Hey. What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:46] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们正在查 |
[19:49] | How’s he been? | 他怎么样 |
[19:51] | Busy, like everybody on this case. | 和其他调查这个案子的人一样 很忙 |
[19:53] | I’ll get at you later. | 晚点再和你说 |
[20:04] | In on it? | 同谋吗 |
[20:05] | Or she found out who was. | 或者她发现了凶手 |
[20:08] | Neighbor only heard the gunshot. | 邻居只听到了枪声 |
[20:09] | No one on either side saw anyone leave. | 两侧邻居都没发现任何人离开 |
[20:11] | But we can keep knocking on doors. | 不过我们可以继续一家家敲门问 |
[20:13] | Willhite. | 怀特 |
[20:16] | – Do that. – Thanks. | -去敲吧 -谢谢 |
[20:20] | The drug dealer, Jubal Bartlett? | 那个毒贩子 具伯·巴特利特 |
[20:22] | He’s been locked up in Virginia Beach | 他这四天都因持有毒品罪 |
[20:24] | for the past four days on a possession charge. | 被关在弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[20:26] | I want that clinic director in the hot seat now. | 给我逮捕那个诊所主任 马上 |
[20:28] | I told his lawyer I was gonna issue an arrest warrant | 我跟他的律师说要是下周末之前 |
[20:30] | for obstruction by the end of the week | 他的委托人仍不愿见面 |
[20:32] | if he didn’t get his client to honor the meet. | 我就发出逮捕令 |
[20:33] | Man, whoever did these two hits | 老兄 这两起事件不管是谁干的 |
[20:35] | will be long gone by the end of the week. | 等到下周末 早就逃之夭夭了 |
[20:37] | This ain’t the gang unit, Voight. | 这里不是黑帮组织 博伊特 |
[20:39] | Sarge. You can’t do everything with a battering ram. | 警官 攻城槌不是万能的 |
[20:43] | The hell I can’t. | 谁说不是万能的 |
[20:48] | Don’t worry. I got him handled. | 别担心 我来搞定他 |
[20:50] | I noticed. | 看出来了 |
[20:54] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -老天爷啊 -怎么了 |
[20:56] | I just took this baby-proofing quiz. | 我刚做了这个育儿测试 |
[20:58] | We live in a death trap. | 我们住在”危房”里啊 |
[21:00] | Spiral staircase, upper floor apartment | 螺旋楼梯 高层公寓 |
[21:02] | with accessible balconies– | 还有易接近的阳台 |
[21:04] | Are you giving birth tomorrow? | 你明天就要生了吗 |
[21:06] | Listen, we have time to make any fixes we need. | 我们有的是时间来按需要修整 |
[21:09] | We need a locked liquor cabinet. | 我得把酒柜锁起来 |
[21:10] | – Remind me. – Okay. | -记得提醒我 -好的 |
[21:12] | Leslie Shay? | 莱斯莉·夏伊 |
[21:15] | Hi. Here we go. | 你好 我们开始吧 |
[21:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:21] | Will you rub my belly for good luck? | 你能摸摸我的肚子求好运吗 |
[21:25] | – Relax. – All right. | -放松 -好的 |
[21:30] | – You ready? – Yeah. Feeling fertile. | -准备好了吗 -是的 一定能行 |
[21:32] | – Feeling fertile. – Okay. We’ll make sure of that. | -一定能行 -我们保证你能行 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:36] | A monkey? | 一只猴子 |
[21:37] | Why is everybody acting like she said | 为什么你们的反应都像是 |
[21:38] | she’s gonna bring a unicorn? | 她要带一只独角兽来 |
[21:40] | – Yes, a monkey. – Why? | -是的 一只猴子 -为什么 |
[21:42] | Ask her when she gets here. | 等她来了你问她 |
[21:43] | Ask Otis to ask her. She doesn’t speak English. | 叫奥蒂斯去问她 她不会说英语 |
[21:45] | Oh– – it’s serviceable. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:49] | You gotta go White Sox. | 换成芝加哥白袜队 |
[21:51] | No, I don’t wanna alienate half the neighborhood | 不 我不想疏远一半的邻居 |
[21:53] | who are Cubs fans. | 他们都是小熊队的球迷 |
[21:55] | We gotta go with teams that we can all agree on: | 我们得配上我们一致认可的球队 |
[21:57] | The Bears, the Bulls, and the Blackhawks. | 熊队 公牛队 还有黑鹰队 |
[22:00] | And the Fire? | 那火焰队呢 |
[22:02] | – The who? – Soccer team. | -什么 -足球队 |
[22:03] | Chicago Fire. | 芝加哥火焰队 |
[22:05] | Who knew? Okay, sure, fine. | 谁知道他们 好吧 没问题 |
[22:07] | Get a banner. | 拉张横幅吧 |
[22:21] | – Thanks for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你来了 -不用谢 |
[22:28] | I’ve been thinking about everything, you know? | 我一直在思考这些事 知道吗 |
[22:31] | And, uh, I’m waiting for this… | 我在等待 |
[22:36] | I guess anger to go away. | 我猜是消气吧 |
[22:41] | It’s not. | 我那样做不对 |
[22:43] | And I’m not mad at you. | 我不是生你的气 |
[22:46] | But I do have to say | 但是我真的想说 |
[22:47] | I wish you would’ve told me when you found out. | 我希望你在发现的时候就告诉我 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I know you do. | 是的 我知道 |
[22:52] | All I can say is that I– I just felt stuck | 我只能说 我当时感到很为难 |
[22:54] | ’cause I didn’t wanna hurt you, and… | 因为我不想伤害你 而且… |
[22:58] | and it wasn’t my business. | 而且那和我无关 |
[22:59] | But it was your business. | 那和你有关 |
[23:00] | I was your boyfriend. | 我曾是你的男朋友 |
[23:03] | Was? | 曾是 |
[23:16] | I think I need some time. | 我想我需要点时间 |
[23:20] | Look, I respect you too much | 我很在乎你 |
[23:21] | to have you twisting in the wind, | 不想让你在风中颤抖 |
[23:23] | wondering where my head’s at. | 想知道我在哪里 |
[23:36] | Oh, man… | 天哪 |
[23:40] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[23:45] | I knew this was a possibility | 我知道如果我告诉你 |
[23:46] | if I told you, but– | 就可能会是这样 但是 |
[23:47] | I still love you. | 我还爱着你 |
[23:49] | I do. | 真的 |
[23:51] | But this whole thing just… | 但是这整件事 |
[23:57] | I guess it’s just… | 我猜只是 |
[23:59] | a little deeper than I thought. | 比我想的更为复杂 |
[24:02] | Well, you need to figure it out, Pete, | 你得去搞清楚 皮特 |
[24:05] | – one way or another. – I know. | -无论如何 -我知道 |
[24:12] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[24:28] | Whoa oh! Voight. Everybody hi to wallets. | 博伊特 大家跟财主问声好 |
[24:31] | – Hey, what’s up, Pru? – There it is. | -怎么了 普鲁 -就是这个 |
[24:34] | You gotta be the luckiest son of a bitch I ever met. | 你一定是我见过的最幸运的混蛋 |
[24:36] | How do you walk around all day | 你是怎么整天带着这档子事 |
[24:37] | with that horseshoe in your ass? | 还安然无恙的 |
[24:39] | Just living the dream. | 只是活在梦中 |
[24:40] | – I guess you are. – Yeah. | -我猜也是 -是的 |
[24:42] | Anything for me, man, in narcotics? | 有什么线索吗 伙计 毒品方面的 |
[24:45] | Nothing yet, man. | 暂时没有 伙计 |
[24:46] | We set a bunch of controlled buys up. | 我们调查了一批受控的交易 |
[24:48] | But nothing, man. Not even a vitamin. | 但是什么都没有发现 连维生素都没有 |
[24:50] | CIS have nothing, either. | 罪案调查科也没线索 |
[24:51] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 不知道要怎么告诉你 |
[24:54] | Prints came back on that Magnum. | 车上的指纹出来了 |
[24:56] | Calvin Jackson. Goes by “CJ.” | 卡尔文·杰克逊 化名”CJ” |
[24:58] | Extensive sheet for dealing, including oxy. | 大量犯罪记录 包括羟考酮[镇痛剂] |
[25:00] | We’re headed over to grab him up. | 我们准备去抓捕他 |
[25:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:02] | I’ll take care of it. Great work. | 我会处理的 干得好 |
[25:21] | I heard that. | 我听说过 |
[25:24] | Yeah, you know it, man. | 是的 你知道的 伙计 |
[25:28] | Look at this. | 看看谁来了 |
[25:30] | What’s up, mo? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[25:31] | I knew they couldn’t keep you down. | 我就知道他们扳不倒你 |
[25:32] | Hey, man, not in this lifetime. | 这辈子都不可能 |
[25:41] | We got a little problem with your nephew CJ. | 我们找你的外甥CJ有点事 |
[25:45] | We got his prints on a car that booked it | 我们在几天前诊所纵火案中被立案的 |
[25:47] | from that clinic fire a few days back. | 一辆车上发现了他的指纹 |
[25:50] | Was he involved? | 和他有关吗 |
[25:52] | What if he was? | 如果有呢 |
[25:54] | I don’t like guessing games. | 我不喜欢玩猜猜看 |
[25:58] | He was buying prescrips from some dude | 他当时在向一个人购买处方药 |
[26:00] | who was working with a nurse inside | 那个人和诊所里的一个护士 |
[26:02] | and the guy who ran the clinic. | 还有诊所老板一起工作 |
[26:04] | Next thing I know, CJ comes back all tweaked. | 接着 CJ回来后很不好受 |
[26:08] | He was at the clinic doing a pickup | 诊所着火的时候 |
[26:11] | when the place caught fire. | 他正在那里搭车 |
[26:13] | – So he bounced. – The name of the dude. | -所以他逃回来了 -那个人的名字 |
[26:15] | CJ didn’t say, and I didn’t ask. | CJ没有说 我也没有问 |
[26:19] | He did say that this guy | 他倒是说过那个人 |
[26:21] | ain’t right in the head. | 精神不正常 |
[26:22] | Like, white-boy-serial-killer crazy. | 就像 白人小孩连环杀人狂 |
[26:25] | Second thing: | 还有件事 |
[26:27] | He knows about me and you. | 他知道我 也知道你 |
[26:32] | And how would my name come up, mo? | 他怎么知道我名字的 伙计 |
[26:35] | CJ told him you gave us protection. | CJ告诉他你在保护我们 |
[26:39] | So if you lock him up and he starts runnin’ his trap, | 所以如果你逮住他 他开始实行他的计划 |
[26:44] | that ain’t good for any of us. | 对咱俩都不好 |
[26:45] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[26:48] | You get CJ on the phone, | 你给CJ打电话 |
[26:50] | and get me the name of that guy. | 告诉我那个家伙的名字 |
[26:51] | Nah, CJ is gone. | 不可能 CJ跑了 |
[26:53] | I told him to dump his phone and clear out for a bit. | 我让他把手机扔了 出去躲一躲 |
[26:56] | You know how I work. | 你知道我是怎么干的 |
[26:57] | This is your problem now. | 现在这是你的问题了 |
[27:04] | Five stacks. A little welcome-back gift. | 给你五卷 欢迎你回来的小礼物 |
[27:25] | So you can start the college fund | 所以说孩子一出生 |
[27:27] | when, um, the baby’s born. | 就可以替他攒大学基金 |
[27:31] | And it’s only, like, 5 dollars a month. | 每月只要5美元 |
[27:34] | Even if they don’t go to college, | 就算他们不上大学 |
[27:36] | they still get the money. | 也能拿到那笔钱 |
[27:37] | So I’m not quite sure why they call it a college fund. | 所以我就不明白为什么管这个叫大学基金 |
[27:39] | It’s–really, it’s just a– a fund for when they turn 18. | 压根就是给他们18岁攒的基金 |
[27:44] | So… | 所以 |
[27:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:54] | Mills broke up with me. | 米尔斯跟我分手了 |
[27:57] | Oh, my God. Over the Boden thing? | 我的天啊 就因为博登那件事 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:04] | What an idiot. | 白痴 |
[28:05] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 别难过 宝贝 |
[28:43] | I was gonna call her, | 我本来想给她打电话 |
[28:44] | but then it felt like that was the easy way out. | 不过我觉得还是直接过去更省事 |
[28:48] | So I drove over. | 我就开车过去了 |
[28:51] | And her parents were having a dinner party. | 她父母正在进行晚宴 |
[28:54] | Hallie’s sister was there, her kids, | 海莉的姐姐也在那儿 她的孩子们 |
[28:57] | her parents’ friends, all of ’em. | 她父母的朋友 都在那儿 |
[29:02] | It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 那是我这辈子最艰难的时刻 |
[29:08] | I’m so sorry, Matt. | 我很抱歉 马特 |
[29:15] | Hey, I appreciate this. | 多谢这个 |
[29:19] | I needed it. | 我正需要它 |
[29:28] | You know, when Andy died, | 安迪去世之后 |
[29:34] | without even realizing it, I found myself | 不知不觉地 我发现 |
[29:36] | needing to be around people acting normal. | 我特别需要和正常人在一起待着 |
[29:39] | Just to get my frame of reference back, | 只是想恢复过来 |
[29:42] | and pull myself out of the hole I was in. | 把自己从痛苦的深渊中拉出来 |
[29:47] | So whenever you wanna grab a smoke, | 所以说无论什么时候你想来一口 |
[29:51] | or hit golf balls, or whatever… | 或者打打球之类的… |
[29:58] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[30:00] | Antonio and Detective Willhite are here for you. | 安东尼奥和怀特警探过来找你了 |
[30:11] | We’re waiting on the nurse’s cell phone records, | 我们还在等那个护士的通讯记录 |
[30:13] | fingerprints from her apartment. | 公寓里指纹的调查结果 |
[30:14] | But we’re not homicide, so we can be a little more aggressive. | 我们又不是杀人犯 可以更主动一点 |
[30:18] | Good. | 不错 |
[30:19] | We cooked up something. | 我们编了点东西 |
[30:22] | You go in to the clinic director. | 你去找诊所的负责人 |
[30:24] | He knows your Hallie’s boyfriend, right? | 他知道你是海莉的男朋友 对吧 |
[30:26] | Right. | 对 |
[30:27] | You tell him you were going through her computer at home. | 你就跟他说你仔细检查过海莉家里的电脑 |
[30:29] | She spelled out the whole thing. | 她把整件事都写出来了 |
[30:31] | She also mentioned the director was a good guy | 她还提到负责人是个好人 |
[30:33] | and probably was forced into this. | 很有可能是被迫参与这件事的 |
[30:34] | And after that you don’t say a word, | 然后你就什么都不要说了 |
[30:36] | ’cause he’ll either take the bait | 要么他上钩 |
[30:37] | and give us the name of his accomplice, or he won’t. | 告诉我们那个共犯的名字 要么就不买账 |
[30:41] | We’ll be outside, so if anything goes sideways, | 我们就在外面 如果出了什么岔子 |
[30:43] | we’re right there. | 我们马上就到 |
[30:47] | He’ll be wearing a wire? | 他会带窃听器吗 |
[30:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:49] | How do we know this director isn’t the trigger man | 我们怎么知道那个负责人 |
[30:51] | and he pulls a gun? | 不是开枪的凶手 |
[30:54] | We wouldn’t be here if we thought | 要是没有把握 |
[30:55] | that was a valid scenario. | 我们是不会这么做的 |
[30:57] | But can we guarantee your safety 100%? | 但是我们能百分百的保证你的安全吗 |
[30:59] | No. | 不能 |
[31:06] | I don’t care. I’m in. | 我不在乎 我要加入 |
[31:27] | All right, here we go. He’s walking into the clinic. | 好了 行动开始 他走进诊所了 |
[31:33] | This is Sermons. | 这里是瑟蒙斯 |
[31:33] | We’re tucked away and standing by. | 我们已藏好待命 |
[31:46] | Prints came back from the nurse’s apartment. | 护士公寓里指纹的调查结果出来了 |
[31:49] | Timothy Campbell. | 蒂莫西·坎贝尔 |
[31:52] | – What? – Armed robbery, drug possession, | -怎么了 -持枪抢劫 私藏毒品 |
[31:55] | assault with a deadly weapon. | 使用致命武器攻击他人 |
[32:01] | How you doin’? I’d like to talk to Steve Gooding? | 你好 我找一下史蒂文·古丁 |
[32:04] | He’s in a meeting. | 他在开会 |
[32:06] | You know when he’ll be out? | 你知道他什么时候能出来吗 |
[32:08] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[32:14] | Mind if I wait until he’s done? | 我可以在这儿等他吗 |
[32:20] | Go! | 上 |
[32:34] | Chicago Police! Get down! | 芝加哥警察局 趴下 |
[32:36] | Move! | 行动 |
[32:54] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:02] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:09] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:13] | El platform. | 电车站台 |
[33:29] | Police! Get down! | 警察 趴下 |
[33:31] | Get down! Police! | 趴下 警察 |
[33:35] | Police! Get down! | 警察 趴下 |
[33:36] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:38] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:47] | Clear, right. | 右方安全 |
[34:20] | Stay with it. Stay with it. | 跟住 跟住 |
[35:00] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[35:02] | Let him go! Drop the gun, Campbell! | 放开他 放下枪 坎贝尔 |
[35:04] | I swear to god, I’ll blow his head off. | 我发誓 我会爆他的头 |
[35:13] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[35:14] | Put the gun on the ground. | 把枪放在地上 |
[35:16] | That ain’t happenin’. | 不可能 |
[35:17] | Put it on the ground! | 放下枪 |
[35:18] | I’m not dropping my gun! | 我绝不放下枪 |
[35:20] | Here, look… | 看这里 |
[35:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:25] | Now, you gotta do the same for me. | 现在 你也像我一样放下 |
[35:29] | – Voight. – Wait, you’re Voight? | -博伊特 -等等 你是博伊特 |
[35:33] | Thank god. Tell them… | 谢天谢地 告诉他们 |
[35:49] | King 84-10, emergency. | 84-10号 紧急呼叫 |
[35:52] | King 84-10. Go with your emergency. | 84-10号 请陈述紧急情况 |
[35:54] | Shot fired by police. | 警方开枪 |
[35:55] | Roll an ambulance to | 派一辆救护车到 |
[35:57] | the el platform on Kinzie and Wells. | 坎齐街和威尔士街岔口的站台处 |
[35:59] | Officer not hit. Offender down. | 没有警察受伤 歹徒已击毙 |
[36:02] | Gunshot wound to head. | 头部枪伤 |
[36:04] | Copy that, 84-10. Bus is on the way. | 收到 84-10号 急救车马上就到 |
[36:12] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[36:25] | And yep. He be dead. | 死透了 |
[36:28] | We’ll hand it over to the M.E. | 我们会交由法医处理 |
[36:30] | Thanks. | 辛苦了 |
[36:38] | Any way you can get back into vice? | 你能不能重返副职 |
[36:40] | I would if I wanted to. | 只要我愿意就能 |
[36:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:50] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢关心 |
[37:04] | And check out those names on the sheet. | 看看表格上的名字 |
[37:05] | – See if you like any of those. – Yeah. | -有没有你喜欢的 -好的 |
[37:07] | Oh, I saw online that | 我在网上看到 |
[37:08] | recording an agreement is also beneficial. | 拍摄协议好处多多 |
[37:10] | That way, if there’s ever a disagreement, | 如果将来有分歧 |
[37:12] | instead of looking at a bunch of words, | 就不用翻找大堆文件 |
[37:14] | you can see yourself talking to the present you | 可以直接看到你此时的表述 |
[37:16] | and advising yourself to behave rationally and fairly. | 可以提醒你自己行事理智公允 |
[37:19] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[37:25] | I think Molly’s is opening up tonight. | 莫利今晚要开张了 |
[37:30] | Have a baby first, deal with this later? | 先怀上孩子 再来考虑这些 |
[37:32] | Sounds good. | 好建议 |
[37:36] | Doors open in an hour. | 不到一个小时就要开张了 |
[37:37] | I think we got it all covered, right? | 我想我们都准备好了 对吧 |
[37:39] | You’re all set, man. The place looks great. | 你们万事俱备 这地方真不错 |
[37:45] | – Monkey’s here. – Are we insured for this? | -猴子来了 -你确定没问题吗 |
[37:47] | I’m not even joking. | 我认真的 |
[37:56] | That’s the Stanley Cup. | 那是斯坦利杯 |
[38:14] | So I guess in Russian, “chimpanzee” | 估计俄语中 “猩猩” |
[38:18] | and “hockey championship” are this close phonetically. | 和”冰球奖杯”发音很像 |
[38:27] | That’s the Stanley Cup. | 绝对是斯坦利杯 |
[38:54] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[38:59] | 5k. | 五千 |
[39:01] | Guy’s name is Maurice Owens. | 此人名叫莫里斯·欧文斯 |
[39:03] | Mid-level dealer. It’s all in the report. | 中级毒贩 具体的都在报告里 |
[39:08] | Strange bedfellows, huh? | 很奇怪的同伴 对吗 |
[39:14] | This is a good start. | 很好的开头 |
[39:19] | Keep putting yourself out there as dirty. | 对外继续装脏警察 |
[39:22] | Who knows what fish we’ll catch in the net, right? | 天知道能钓出什么大鱼 |
[39:26] | I want a receipt for the cash | 处理完你的存货之后 |
[39:27] | when you’re done with your inventory. | 我要现金收据 |
[39:30] | You don’t trust me, Hank? | 你不相信我吗 汉克 |
[39:33] | I want it by tomorrow. | 明天就要 |
[39:36] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[39:49] | Can–can I chug a beer out of it? | 我能用它喝啤酒吗 |
[39:52] | No, you know what? I’m good, I’m good. | 别介意 我就说说而已 |
[39:53] | Get in here. | 一起来 |
[40:16] | – Hey. – How you doing? | -你好 -你怎么样 |
[40:18] | – How you doing? – I’m good. | -你呢 -我很好 |
[40:28] | Thanks for coming. You look great. | 感谢到来 你看起来很美 |
[40:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[40:34] | – Hi. – How are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[40:36] | Good. | 不错 |
[40:38] | – Good? – Mm-hmm. | -不错 -是的 |
[40:40] | Gary, good to see you. Really. | 加里 很高兴见到你 真的 |
[40:53] | Really good to have you here. | 很高兴您能过来 |
[40:54] | How you doin’? Good to see you. | 你好吗 见到你很高兴 |
[41:08] | This is the real thing? | 这是真的那个 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 如假包换 |
[41:17] | I, uh… | 我 |
[41:21] | One of our first dates was a… | 我们前几次约会 |
[41:25] | Blackhawks-Devils game. | 有次去看黑鹰对恶魔的比赛 |
[41:29] | When she told me she knew what icing was, | 她说她懂什么叫冰球 |
[41:32] | I knew I had a keeper. | 我就知道她是我的守门员了 |
[41:41] | Yeah, this means a lot, guys… | 这对我意义重大 各位 |
[41:50] | and it means a lot to her, | 对她也一样 |
[41:55] | ’cause I’m sure she’s looking down. | 我知道 她在上面看着我们 |
[42:05] | To Hallie. | 敬海莉 |
[42:07] | To Hallie. | 敬海莉 |