| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | We have an active chemical spill. | 这是活性化学品泄漏 | 
| [00:03] | Suit up for rescue. | 整装营救 | 
| [00:05] | Previously on “Chicago Fire”… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 | 
| [00:06] | I don’t want us going down the same road | 我可不想和之前一样 | 
| [00:08] | we did last time, not talking to each other for a month. | 冷战一个月 | 
| [00:11] | You’re too important to me for that. | 你比这事重要多了 | 
| [00:12] | I feel the same way. | 我也是这么想的 | 
| [00:13] | You know, I found this contract | 我发现这张合约 在那场关于 | 
| [00:14] | that we both signed after we got in that argument. | 去哪过圣诞的争吵后我们一起签的 | 
| [00:16] | Let’s always keep the fighting clean | 我们一直保持文明争吵 | 
| [00:18] | and the sex dirty. | 大胆性爱 | 
| [00:21] | I could always just tell that there was | 我也一直都感觉得到 | 
| [00:22] | something that wasn’t being told to me. | 他们有事瞒着我 | 
| [00:24] | Do you really not care if it all comes out? | 一旦别人知道了 你真的不会在乎吗 | 
| [00:27] | Pete is gonna keep digging until he finds out. | 无论如何 皮特都会想办法刨根问底的 | 
| [00:29] | You care about Mills like I think you do? | 如果你真的跟我想的一样关心米尔斯 | 
| [00:31] | Drop it. | 那就别管了 | 
| [00:32] | Oh, God! | 天呐 | 
| [00:33] | – Victim’s underneath. – Oh, God, help me! | -车下还压着个人 -求求你们 救我 | 
| [00:35] | Hang on, Ma’am. We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 女士 我们会救你出来的 | 
| [00:36] | She said you tried to kiss her, | 她说你想要吻她 | 
| [00:38] | that she was uncomfortable and tried to leave. | 但她觉得很别扭 想要离开 | 
| [00:40] | I.A.D. is pushing me to file a police report. | 内政事务司已经让我填了报案报告 | 
| [00:42] | For what? | 什么事 | 
| [00:43] | Look me in the eye. Tell me what I did. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 我干什么了 | 
| [00:45] | The I.G. has sustained Tara’s allegations. | 监察长维持了泰拉的指控 | 
| [00:47] | They’re kicking the case up to the State’s Attorney’s office. | 他们要把这案子上报给州检察官 | 
| [00:50] | Meaning what? | 这说明什么 | 
| [00:51] | Criminal charges. | 刑事指控 | 
| [01:03] | A promotion, huh? | 不错啊 都升职了 | 
| [01:05] | You need to stay away. | 离我远点 | 
| [01:06] | You get a promotion, | 你升职 | 
| [01:07] | and meanwhile, I could go to jail? | 我进监狱 一箭双雕是吧 | 
| [01:09] | Get away. | 滚 | 
| [01:09] | They’re talking about filing criminal charges. | 他们说会提出刑事指控 | 
| [01:13] | Why the hell are you doing this? | 你到底为什么要这么做 | 
| [01:14] | I didn’t do a damn thing to you. | 我他妈什么都没对你做过 | 
| [01:15] | – I said to stay away. – Are you okay, Ma’am? | -我说了离我远点 -你没事吧 小姐 | 
| [01:17] | – She’s fine. – Ma’am? | -她好得很 -小姐 | 
| [01:19] | We both know nothing happened that night. | 我们都知道那晚什么事都没发生 | 
| [01:21] | Tara! | 泰拉 | 
| [01:35] | I have a request. | 有件事求你 | 
| [01:36] | Yeah? What’s that? | 什么事 | 
| [01:40] | Jeez. | 啊呀 | 
| [01:43] | We don’t move from this spot for the entire day. | 我们一整天都别下床了 | 
| [01:47] | Yeah, and skip your shift? | 你打算翘班吗 | 
| [01:51] | I’ll just have the truck pick me up here | 要是有人报警 就让云梯车 | 
| [01:53] | if we get any calls. | 来这里接我 | 
| [01:56] | I don’t think these boxers | 我可不觉得你的平角短裤 | 
| [01:58] | are going to stand up against a fire. | 经得起火烧哦 | 
| [01:59] | I’ll just call out orders from this spot. | 那我就从床上发号施令 | 
| [02:02] | Cruz, grab a 2 1/2. | 克鲁兹 拿一根6.35厘米口径的水管 | 
| [02:04] | Mouch, put down the sandwich. | 穆奇 放下那块三明治 | 
| [02:15] | At 24 hours and 1 minute, I wanna be right back here. | 再过24小时零1分钟 马上回来 | 
| [02:21] | Deal. | 说定了 | 
| [02:39] | I’m happy for ’em. | 真为他们高兴 | 
| [02:41] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 | 
| [02:44] | Are you? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:46] | Without a doubt, yes. | 毫无疑问 当然 | 
| [02:50] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [02:57] | So, um, this might be a weird time, | 虽然现在说这个有些奇怪 | 
| [03:01] | but, um… | 但我… | 
| [03:03] | I was just thinking | 我在想我们现在 | 
| [03:05] | this whole two rent thing, it’s–it’s crazy. | 租两套房子 太浪费了 | 
| [03:08] | The two rent thing? | 租两套房子 | 
| [03:10] | I mean, you know, you’re basically | 我是说 反正你也基本 | 
| [03:11] | living with me already, and we don’t call each other | 来和我住了 我们也不会打电话 | 
| [03:14] | to say, “Hey, I mean, are you home yet?” | 问对方 “你到家了吗” | 
| [03:17] | So…How about I give you a key, | 所以 不如我给你把钥匙 | 
| [03:19] | we make it official, you move in? | 你搬进来 我们正式同居怎么样 | 
| [03:21] | I realize | 我知道 | 
| [03:23] | that was the complete opposite of being romantic. | 这么说一点都不浪漫 | 
| [03:25] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [03:26] | No, look, I know I’m really, really bad at this. | 我知道 我在这方面 非常不善言辞 | 
| [03:30] | I keep beating around the bush all the time. | 老是说话绕圈子 词不达意 | 
| [03:33] | Look, I love you. | 听着 我爱你 | 
| [03:37] | I think we should live together. | 我觉得我们该同居 | 
| [03:39] | – I’m… – Oh, God. | -我… -天呐 | 
| [03:41] | God, that was awful. | 天呐 说得太烂了 | 
| [03:43] | That was really awful. | 简直糟透了 | 
| [03:47] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 的确 | 
| [03:51] | Look, take the time that you need to think about it. | 好好考虑一下 | 
| [03:54] | Let me know. No pressure. | 然后回答我 别有压力 | 
| [03:59] | Hey! Peter Mills, hurry up! | 彼得·米尔斯 快过来 | 
| [04:00] | ’cause I gotta take your money | 等我料理完了克鲁兹 | 
| [04:02] | after I finish with Cruz here. | 就来赢你的钱 | 
| [04:04] | Okay, duty calls. | 好了 去忙工作了 | 
| [04:11] | What up, sunshine? | 怎么啦 亲爱的 | 
| [04:15] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 | 
| [04:18] | Building collapse, 800 South Carpenter Street. | 建筑物坍塌 南卡朋特街800号 | 
| [04:23] | He loves you. That’s great news, right? | 他爱你 这不是好消息吗 | 
| [04:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:28] | Out with it. Come on. | 说呗 别支支吾吾的 | 
| [04:32] | I… | 我… | 
| [04:34] | I still haven’t come clean with him | 我还没对他坦白 | 
| [04:35] | about Boden and his mom. | 博登和他母亲的事 | 
| [04:36] | And it just– it feels | 就好像 这朵乌云 | 
| [04:38] | like this dark cloud hanging over us. | 一直缠着我们 挥之不去 | 
| [04:39] | Over you, you mean? | 你是指缠着你吧 | 
| [04:40] | – Well, to be fair, yes. – Okay. | -说实话 是的 -好了 | 
| [04:43] | So repeat after me. | 跟我念 | 
| [04:45] | – It’s not my business. – Shay. | -这不关我的事 -夏伊 | 
| [04:47] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 | 
| [04:47] | That is between Boden and what’s her name. | 那是博登和那个谁之间的事 | 
| [04:50] | I just feel guilty is all I’m saying. | 我只是对我的话觉得内疚 | 
| [04:52] | A lie of omission is still a lie. | 隐瞒也算是欺骗 | 
| [04:54] | And if we’re gonna be getting this serious… | 而且如果我们要正式在一起的话… | 
| [05:17] | Chief. | 队长 | 
| [05:19] | All the schools are on spring break, big party. | 所有学校都在放春假 他们在开派对 | 
| [05:21] | We were here on a D&D when we saw | 有人匿名举报 我们赶到现场 | 
| [05:22] | the whole thing collapse, | 正好看到整间房子塌下来 | 
| [05:23] | One porch on top of another. | 一条楼梯过道坍塌 压在了另一条上 | 
| [05:25] | There’s at least a dozen trapped. | 至少十二人被埋 | 
| [05:26] | Just tell us where you need us, Chief. | 有什么我们能帮忙的尽管说 队长 | 
| [05:27] | We’ll get the surface victims first. | 我们先搜救埋得较浅的伤者 | 
| [05:29] | Set up cribbing columns. | 搭垛式支架 | 
| [05:31] | K-12, sawzalls to cut away the timber. | 用电锯切开木条 | 
| [05:34] | Battalion 25 to dispatch. | 请求派25队增援 | 
| [05:36] | We have a three-story deck collapse, multiple victims. | 这里三层楼板坍塌 有多名伤者 | 
| [05:40] | Give me an E.M.S. plan 2 | 请给我增派两辆救护车 | 
| [05:42] | and two extra truck companies for manpower. | 和两辆云梯车配备相应人手增援 | 
| [05:44] | – Copy that. – No! | -收到 -不 | 
| [05:46] | No, god! Oh, god. | 天呐 天呐 | 
| [05:48] | – Oh! – Ma’am? | -不要 -女士 | 
| [05:50] | Ma’am, stay back. Come back, come on. | 请退后 退后 来 | 
| [05:52] | No, let me go. Let me go! | 不 放开我 快放开我 | 
| [05:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:55] | Look at me, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 | 
| [05:57] | We are gonna do everything in our power | 我们会竭尽所能 | 
| [05:58] | to help your friend, okay? | 救你朋友的 好吗 | 
| [06:00] | Paul. His name is Paul. He’s my fiance. | 保罗 他叫保罗 是我未婚夫 | 
| [06:02] | Tell me he’s not dead. | 告诉我他还活着 | 
| [06:03] | We were just talking. | 我们刚刚还在说话 | 
| [06:09] | Okay, Katie. | 这样 凯蒂 | 
| [06:11] | I need you to listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [06:12] | No. Please don’t say it. | 不 别说 | 
| [06:13] | Katie, he’s gone. He’s gone, he’s gone. | 凯蒂 他走了 过世了 | 
| [06:15] | Katie, you gotta stop. | 凯蒂 冷静下来 | 
| [06:16] | – You gotta stop. – No! | -你得冷静下来 -我不信 | 
| [06:18] | – Okay? – No! | -好吗 -不 | 
| [06:20] | You did nothing! | 你什么都没做 | 
| [06:23] | You did nothing! | 根本没去救他 | 
| [06:51] | I got one! | 找到一名生还者 | 
| [06:57] | I’m gonna die. | 我快死了 | 
| [06:59] | You are not gonna die, ma’am. | 你不会死的 女士 | 
| [07:01] | – You are not gonna die. – Watch that. | -绝对不会死 -小心点 | 
| [07:03] | – Yeah, I’ll get it. – You got it? | -放心 给我 -拿稳了吗 | 
| [07:04] | She’s got an impalement | 她胸部被刺穿 | 
| [07:05] | in her chest and lots of blood. | 大量失血 | 
| [07:07] | We gotta get her free enough to transport her | 我们得把她弄出来 | 
| [07:08] | and this piece of wood. | 连着木刺一起送去医院 | 
| [07:09] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 | 
| [07:11] | Take slow breaths, okay? | 慢慢来 慢慢吸气 | 
| [07:12] | Slow breaths. Slow breaths, all right? | 慢慢来 慢慢来 好吗 | 
| [07:18] | Hey. We got one. | 找到一名生还者 | 
| [07:23] | We need some more hands! | 来几个人帮忙 | 
| [07:25] | I’m not gonna– I’m not gonna– | 我不行了…我不行了… | 
| [07:28] | I’m not gonna– | 我不能… | 
| [07:29] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [07:32] | – Valerie. – Valerie. | -瓦莱丽 -瓦莱丽 | 
| [07:33] | You’re gonna make it. | 你行的 | 
| [07:34] | You have to believe that, okay? | 相信自己 好吗 | 
| [07:36] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我了 | 
| [07:39] | You’re not telling me how bad it is. | 你甚至都不敢说情况有多糟 | 
| [07:47] | Okay, Valerie. Keep still. | 瓦莱丽 别动 | 
| [07:54] | All right, clear. | 好了 可以了 | 
| [07:55] | All right, let’s get her on the backboard! | 把她抬到矫正板上 | 
| [07:57] | Now! | 快 | 
| [08:08] | Heart rate’s dropping. | 心率在下降 | 
| [08:11] | She’s crashing, Shay! | 她快不行了 夏伊 | 
| [08:12] | 61 to Lakeshore, we’re coming in hot | 61号救护车呼叫湖滨医院 | 
| [08:13] | with a trauma victim, 20 years old, impalement injury, | 有紧急伤者 20岁 刺穿伤害 | 
| [08:16] | respirations are dropping. | 呼吸正在衰竭 | 
| [08:19] | Come on. | 撑住 | 
| [08:26] | I need a crash cart. | 我需要一架急救车 | 
| [08:27] | Call for respiratory and blood. | 需要呼吸机 做好输血准备 | 
| [08:28] | Let’s hang units of o-negative. | 准备O型阴性血 | 
| [08:38] | Let’s get X-ray and C.T. standing by. | X光和CT机待命 | 
| [08:41] | Push an EPI, now. | 现在注射肾上腺素 | 
| [08:51] | Stop compressions. | 停止按压 | 
| [08:57] | We got a pulse! Let’s get her into trauma! | 有脉搏了 送去外伤科 | 
| [08:58] | Let’s go! | 走 | 
| [09:01] | Nice work, Dawson. | 做得好 道森 | 
| [09:18] | Could’ve been a hell of a lot worse. | 本来情况会更惨的 | 
| [09:20] | Two D.O.As, | 两个没撑到医院 | 
| [09:21] | and I bet we saved a dozen or more. | 我们可能救了十几个人吧 | 
| [09:23] | That right there is what it’s all about. | 这就是我们伟大的工作 | 
| [09:35] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:39] | What are you doing? | 在干嘛 | 
| [09:41] | I’m supposed to speak | 我得给卢克他们全班 | 
| [09:42] | to Luke’s class about fire safety. | 讲消防安全知识 | 
| [09:44] | So I’m gonna rig one side of the house | 所以我打算在房子一边 | 
| [09:47] | with flammable materials | 装易燃材料 | 
| [09:49] | and then the other side | 另一边 | 
| [09:50] | with flame-resistant type stuff. | 装防火材料 | 
| [09:52] | Then, I’m going | 然后 | 
| [09:53] | to demonstrate the difference. | 给他们看差别 | 
| [09:56] | Kids are gonna love it. | 小孩子会很喜欢的 | 
| [09:57] | Oh. What could possibly go wrong? | 话说会不会出错啊 | 
| [09:59] | Guys, guys, I have an announcement to make. | 大家注意 我有话要说 | 
| [10:01] | Please, I need everybody’s attention. | 都注意了啊 | 
| [10:03] | Today, I came across something so upsetting | 今天遇到件事让哥很不爽 | 
| [10:06] | that it literally shook me to the core. | 真把我震惊得目瞪口呆 | 
| [10:09] | I was in the laundry room. | 我刚在洗衣房 | 
| [10:10] | I was pulling my stuff from the washer to the dryer, | 正要把洗好的衣服放到烘干机里 | 
| [10:12] | and I discovered these left inside. | 然后我就在里边发现了这玩意儿 | 
| [10:16] | Oh! | 哎哟我去 | 
| [10:18] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 | 
| [10:18] | I’ve been a Fruit of the Loom man since 1975. | 我75年就开始穿鲜果布衣了 | 
| [10:24] | 20 bucks to whoever finds the owner. | 谁找到失主我就给20块 | 
| [10:26] | Oh! Lieutenant. | 不是吧 副队 | 
| [10:29] | Hey, first, they ain’t mine. | 第一 这不是我的 | 
| [10:30] | Second, these don’t come down until the owner steps forward. | 第二 除非失主认领 否则别取下来 | 
| [10:33] | I can’t unsee this. Someone has to pay. | 我不能视而不见 某人得掏钱了 | 
| [10:37] | He who smelt it hath dealt it. | 谁发现谁负责 | 
| [10:40] | You’re nuts. | 你个混蛋 | 
| [10:40] | Those look like something that a Russian | 看起来像是某个俄国人 | 
| [10:42] | would wear on his wedding night. | 会在婚礼上穿的 | 
| [10:45] | They’re not mine, | 不是我的 | 
| [10:46] | but I will put my money on Capp. | 不过我打赌 是卡普的 | 
| [10:48] | Keep deflecting, Otis. That’s a good strategy. | 继续扯吧 奥蒂斯 你就会转移焦点 | 
| [10:52] | – Oh! – Whoa! | -哎呀妈 -我去 | 
| [11:05] | Maybe I’ll just let the kids wear the oxygen mask. | 我还是让孩子们戴戴氧气罩好了 | 
| [11:15] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 | 
| [11:16] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [11:18] | Uh, I was wondering, | 我想问一下 | 
| [11:19] | um, do you guys allow kids in here | 你们介意让孩子在这 | 
| [11:21] | to take a picture on a truck or something? | 拍个照什么的吗 | 
| [11:23] | Yeah, of course we do. Where are the kids? | 当然不介意 孩子们呢 | 
| [11:25] | Oh. Um, I’m just checking. | 没 我只是先确认一下 | 
| [11:29] | Some other time. | 然后再安排 | 
| [11:31] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [11:37] | You confronted her in a parking lot. | 你在停车场质问她了 | 
| [11:41] | I’m facing criminal charges. | 我面对的可是刑事指控 | 
| [11:44] | Damn right I confronted her. | 质问她可没什么不对 | 
| [11:45] | You are not helping yourself. | 你会害死自己的 | 
| [11:47] | Chief, I did nothing wrong. | 队长 我没做错 | 
| [11:48] | You did today. You strengthened her case. | 你今天的所为 只会增加她的可信度 | 
| [11:51] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在谁那边 | 
| [11:53] | I am trying to help you here. | 我只想帮你 | 
| [11:55] | Well, it doesn’t feel like it. | 我可没那感觉 | 
| [11:58] | I’ll handle this myself, thanks. | 我自己能搞定 谢了 | 
| [12:00] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [12:01] | You contact her again, | 你敢再联系她一次 | 
| [12:03] | you go within 100 feet of her, | 再靠近她方圆30米内 | 
| [12:04] | you will force me to take away your squad. | 就是逼我停你的职了 | 
| [12:08] | That’s your way of helping? | 这就是你说的帮忙 | 
| [12:09] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [12:25] | Hey, chief. | 队长 | 
| [12:27] | Taking bets on the red skivvies from the laundry. | 我们在拿洗衣房的男式红内裤打赌 | 
| [12:29] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 | 
| [12:37] | My dad used to tell me, “You have a choice. | 我爸爸经常跟我说 “选择权在你 | 
| [12:39] | You can either choose to be in a bad mood…” | 要么就烦闷地生活” | 
| [12:41] | – Right. – “Or you can decide to be happy.” | -对 -“要么就快乐地生活” | 
| [12:44] | Where is this going? | 你到底想说什么 | 
| [12:48] | Uh, at first, I-I wasn’t sure about Mills, right? | 刚开始我不确定对米尔斯的感觉 是吧 | 
| [12:52] | Was he too young? Was I just rebounding? | 觉得他太年轻啊 我在被动回应啊 | 
| [12:54] | Did we move too fast? | 我们是不是发展太快了什么的 | 
| [12:56] | But then I realized, damn it, he’s good to me. | 但后来我意识到 该死 他很适合我 | 
| [13:01] | Be happy. | 快乐生活吧 | 
| [13:03] | So you love him ’cause you choose to? | 所以说 你是选择去爱他 | 
| [13:06] | No. | 不是 | 
| [13:08] | Because I do. | 因为我真的爱他 | 
| [13:11] | My little Dawson’s all growed up. | 我的小道森长大啦 | 
| [13:13] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [13:17] | What about the mom thing? | 那他妈妈的问题怎么办 | 
| [13:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:32] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 | 
| [13:33] | Man down from unknown causes. | 一名男子因不明原因昏倒 | 
| [13:35] | Looks like it’s one of those days. | 看来又是忙碌的一天啊 | 
| [13:58] | Hey there, bud, how you doing? | 你好啊 兄弟 你怎么样 | 
| [14:02] | His pulse is fast. | 他的脉搏很快 | 
| [14:03] | Let’s sit him down and check his heart rate. Come on. | 躺下来测心率吧 来 | 
| [14:06] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [14:06] | Oh, here we go, bud. All right. | 躺一下 兄弟 好的 | 
| [14:13] | “Virgilio Ventura.” | “维吉利奥·文图拉” | 
| [14:16] | Welcome back, pal. | 哥们你醒了啊 | 
| [14:18] | You had a couple cocktails today? | 今天喝了几杯是吗 | 
| [14:19] | No, I think something a little heavier. | 不是 我觉得是效力更强的东西 | 
| [14:21] | What’s your flavor, virg? | 你喜欢什么口味的啊 小子 | 
| [14:23] | A little “H”? | “毒”字开头的吗 | 
| [14:26] | He’s clean. | 他不吸毒 | 
| [14:28] | What’s up with you, buddy? | 你怎么了 兄弟 | 
| [14:35] | His heart rate’s racing at 150. | 他的心率飙到了150 | 
| [14:37] | He’s in S.V.T. | 室上性心动过速 | 
| [14:38] | We’re gonna lose him if we don’t stabilize his rhythm. | 稳定不下来 他就没命了 | 
| [14:42] | Cardioverting at 100. | 准备复律到100 | 
| [14:43] | – Stand back. – Dawson, wait. | -后退 -道森 等一下 | 
| [14:46] | His ears. Look at his ears. | 他的耳朵 你看他耳朵 | 
| [14:49] | Look. | 看 | 
| [14:56] | Shay, he’s got an electrical burn. | 夏伊 电烧伤 | 
| [15:01] | His shoe’s missing. | 他的鞋不见了 | 
| [15:03] | It’s a third-degree burn. | 是三度烧伤 | 
| [15:06] | He’s got an exit wound. | 他有伤道出口 | 
| [15:16] | He was hit by lightning. | 他被闪电击中了 | 
| [15:18] | We can’t shock him. His heart’s had too much trauma. | 不能电击他 他的心脏已经遭受重创了 | 
| [15:20] | 6 mils of adenosine. | 6毫升腺甘酸 | 
| [15:21] | Yeah, yeah! | 好 | 
| [15:27] | Hang in there. Hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [15:32] | Ready when you are. | 我准备好了 | 
| [15:34] | On three. One, two, push. | 数到三 一 二 注射 | 
| [15:42] | Okay. It bought us some time. | 好了 争取了点时间 | 
| [15:44] | Let’s get him out of here. | 快带他离开 | 
| [15:49] | What is it? | 你怎么了 | 
| [15:52] | Ah, nothing. | 没事 | 
| [15:54] | Rough shift. | 值班很辛苦 | 
| [15:59] | Hey, what are you doing for dinner tonight? | 你今天晚饭怎么打算 | 
| [16:02] | I’m doing all the cooking | 辛迪快生了 | 
| [16:04] | now that Cindy’s in the home stretch. | 所以都是我掌勺 | 
| [16:05] | So it’s either gonna be pizza or steak. | 不是披萨就是牛排 | 
| [16:09] | It’s your call. | 你想吃啥 | 
| [16:11] | Well, I can never turn down a Herrmann steak. | 我无法抵抗赫氏牛排的诱惑啊 | 
| [16:13] | All right. Great. | 对嘛 很好 | 
| [16:15] | – Bring the beer, all right? – I will. | -带上啤酒 好吧 -会的 | 
| [16:17] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好嘞 -谢谢 | 
| [16:19] | Hey! Excuse me, chief. | 不好意思 队长 | 
| [16:20] | Um, I was wondering. | 我在想 | 
| [16:22] | Can I pick up a couple shifts next week? | 我下个星期能多轮几班吗 | 
| [16:23] | Maybe pull 48. | 要不48小时吧 | 
| [16:25] | These squad classes are breaking the bank, so… | 补习班的学费让我有点儿吃紧 所以 | 
| [16:27] | I just need the extra money. | 我还需要点钱 | 
| [16:29] | What did your lieutenant say? | 你的副队怎么说 | 
| [16:31] | Check with you. | 让我问你 | 
| [16:32] | – Well, we can make that happen. – Yeah? | -这个可以安排 -真的 | 
| [16:34] | – I’ll talk to second watch. – Thank you. | -我会告诉下一轮值班的人 -谢谢 | 
| [16:36] | Okay. | 没事 | 
| [16:41] | I’m not exactly one to sit on my hands, you know? | 我不是那种坐以待毙的人 | 
| [16:45] | Yeah, well, you shouldn’t. | 对 你也不该坐以待毙 | 
| [16:46] | Yeah, well, that’s not what the C.F.D. is advising. | 但芝加哥消防局的建议可不是这样 | 
| [16:49] | I’m running out of options here, Shay. | 我没有选择 夏伊 | 
| [16:50] | I’m telling you, the more I think about it, | 我跟你说 我越想 | 
| [16:53] | the more I think that she targeted you specifically. | 越觉得她明显是针对你的 | 
| [16:56] | She knew your background, | 她知道你的背景 | 
| [16:57] | and she took, what, all of two seconds | 而且只花了大概两秒钟时间 | 
| [16:59] | to start flirting up a storm? | 就开始肆意调情了吧 | 
| [17:02] | Anyone do a background check on her? | 有人查过她的背景吗 | 
| [17:04] | I-I’ve been on my heels this whole time, no. | 我 我最近忙得脚不沾地的 没有 | 
| [17:07] | Yeah, exactly. | 我就知道 | 
| [17:08] | It’s time to turn it around, go on the offensive. | 是时候来个大逆转了 开始进攻 | 
| [17:22] | You thinking about jumping? | 你是想跳下去吗 | 
| [17:25] | – You made it. – Yeah, bearing carbs. | -你来了 -对啊 还带着碳水化合物 | 
| [17:28] | I see. | 我看到了 | 
| [17:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:39] | You never answered my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 | 
| [17:43] | I know that I’m– I’m moving too fast. | 我知道我 我太心急了 | 
| [17:45] | – I– – Peter. | -我 -彼得 | 
| [17:50] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [17:53] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:54] | Yeah, really. | 是 真的 | 
| [17:59] | I just got one question for you. | 我只有一个问题要问你 | 
| [18:02] | Am I gonna have to borrow Antonio’s pickup, | 是我去借安东尼奥的小卡车呢 | 
| [18:04] | or are you gonna help me move? | 还是你来帮我搬家 | 
| [18:08] | – I will help you move. – Yeah, that’s what I thought. | -我帮你搬家 -我也是这么想的 | 
| [18:23] | Hey, man. Thanks for meeting me. | 哥们 谢谢你来见我 | 
| [18:26] | You sure you know what you’re doing. | 你知道你自己在干嘛吗 | 
| [18:28] | Like I told you on the phone, | 正如我电话里跟你说的 | 
| [18:29] | I’m–I’m feeling out of options. | 我 我别无选择 | 
| [18:33] | Well, it might be worse than you think. | 事情可能比你预想的要糟糕 | 
| [18:36] | I called the Assistant State’s Attorney. | 我给助理州检察长打了电话 | 
| [18:39] | That Rutkowski’s testimony landed, | 卢特考斯基的证词到了 | 
| [18:42] | and they won’t be accused of playing favorites | 他们不愿被指控偏袒 | 
| [18:43] | for a fire fighter. | 消防队员 | 
| [18:47] | They’re gonna approve criminal charges. | 他们会批准刑事诉讼的 | 
| [18:59] | I ran a background check on Tara Little. | 我对泰拉·利特尔做了背景调查 | 
| [19:02] | She worked at an ad agency. | 她曾在一家广告公司工作 | 
| [19:04] | There were criminal charges filed and then withdrawn. | 有几件刑事诉讼提出后又撤销了 | 
| [19:06] | – Against her? – No. | -针对她的吗 -不是 | 
| [19:08] | A fellow employee there named Clay White. | 针对她一个叫克莱·怀特的同事 | 
| [19:10] | There’s an address in there. | 上面有地址 | 
| [19:12] | I appreciate it. | 多谢 | 
| [19:15] | If I was smart, I’d tell you | 聪明点的话 我建议你 | 
| [19:16] | to let a lawyer handle it from here. | 现在开始请个律师帮你解决 | 
| [19:32] | May I help you? | 有什么需要吗 | 
| [19:35] | Are you Clay White? | 你是克莱·怀特吗 | 
| [19:37] | I am. | 是 | 
| [19:41] | I was told to talk to you about Tara Little. | 有人让我来找你谈谈泰拉·利特尔的事 | 
| [19:45] | Anything you wanna say about her, | 你想说任何与她相关的话 | 
| [19:46] | you can tell my lawyer. | 都可以跟我律师说 | 
| [19:47] | Now get the hell out. | 现在请你出去 | 
| [19:49] | It’s– it’s not like that. | 不是 不是那样的 | 
| [19:54] | I-I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [19:58] | I was middle-level executive at Ramzy Co. | 我当时是密歇根大道上的一家高级广告公司 | 
| [20:02] | a high-end ad agency on Michigan Avenue. | 郎兹公司的中层主管 | 
| [20:05] | Tara was one of 20 graphic designers | 泰拉是我们在职的 | 
| [20:08] | we had on staff. | 20个平面设计师之一 | 
| [20:11] | Tara and I had hit it off. | 我和泰拉有过一腿 | 
| [20:12] | Was it inappropriate? | 难道有什么不合适的吗 | 
| [20:14] | She was game, and I wasn’t married. | 男未婚女未嫁的 | 
| [20:16] | It was all consensual. | 双方都是自愿的 | 
| [20:17] | We had some fun but went in different directions, | 我们在一起时很开心 但后来彼此没感觉了 | 
| [20:21] | ended totally civil. | 于是就好聚好散了 | 
| [20:23] | Then we lost an account. | 后来我们失去了一位客户 | 
| [20:24] | The rumor mill started flying about downsizing. | 于是流言四起 说要裁员 | 
| [20:28] | Next thing I know, Tara makes a claim, | 接下来我只知道 泰拉提出索赔 | 
| [20:29] | says I took advantage of her, | 说我占了她便宜 | 
| [20:31] | it was a hostile work environment. | 说处在充满敌意的工作环境中 | 
| [20:34] | I was fired | 我就被解雇了 | 
| [20:35] | and ostracized by the whole industry. | 并且被整个行业排挤 | 
| [20:42] | I’ve got an M.B.A. | 我是工商管理学硕士 | 
| [20:44] | and this is what I do to pay my mortgage. | 现在却干这个来还按揭 | 
| [20:48] | She got a nice settlement from what I heard. | 我听说她从中得了不少好处 | 
| [20:52] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来有点耳熟 | 
| [20:56] | Would you consider coming forward? | 你愿意站出来吗 | 
| [20:57] | I signed a nondisclosure agreement, | 我签了保密协定 | 
| [20:59] | so she’d drop the criminal charges. | 所以她才撤销刑事起诉的 | 
| [21:03] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 | 
| [21:17] | Let me take a look at him, Miranda. | 让我看一下 米兰达 | 
| [21:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [21:22] | I was texting on my phone, | 我当时在发短信 | 
| [21:23] | and I walked into a damn tree. | 然后就走到了那棵该死的树下 | 
| [21:26] | Oh, that’s a new one. | 还真第一次见 | 
| [21:27] | All right, I’m gonna walk you back to a bed, | 好了 我扶你去床上 | 
| [21:28] | where we can get that thumb set. | 把你受伤的大拇指包扎起来 | 
| [21:29] | – You can walk with me? – Yeah. | -能和我一块儿走吗 -可以 | 
| [21:31] | No texting while you do it. | 包扎的时候不要再发短信了哦 | 
| [21:38] | One sec. | 等一下 | 
| [21:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:49] | You used to always drop by the firehouse with lunch, | 你以前总是路过消防队 给我带午饭 | 
| [21:51] | so I’m returning the favor, if you have time. | 所以我来还人情 要是你有时间的话 | 
| [21:57] | Got you covered. | 我代你去包扎 | 
| [22:00] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [22:02] | I’ll show you around. | 我带你转转 | 
| [22:03] | We have five beds. | 我们有5个床位 | 
| [22:06] | But we can stuff eight in here if we need to. | 但是如果有需要的话能挤八张 | 
| [22:08] | All right. | 是啊 | 
| [22:11] | Um, a couple of visitation rooms, | 几间探视的房间 | 
| [22:12] | a couple of offices. | 几间办公室 | 
| [22:14] | There’s where we keep the meds. | 那是我们放药品的地方 | 
| [22:16] | This is our bathroom. | 这是厕所 | 
| [22:17] | One bathroom, mind you, for all of us, | 提醒一下 就一间厕所 所有人公用 | 
| [22:19] | including the patients. | 包括病人 | 
| [22:20] | Hallie. | 海莉 | 
| [22:21] | Oh, Steven Gooding. He started the clinic. | 史蒂文·古丁 他是诊所创始人 | 
| [22:23] | This is my… this is Matt. | 这是我的… 这是马特 | 
| [22:25] | – Hey. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [22:27] | Listen, Hallie, do you think | 海莉 不知道你周日 | 
| [22:28] | you could help us out on Sunday, maybe noon to 5:00-ish? | 能不能帮我们个忙 大概从正午到5点的样子 | 
| [22:31] | Dr. Arend can’t make it. | 阿伦德医生没空过来 | 
| [22:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 | 
| [22:33] | I just have to check my schedule over at Lakeshore. | 但是要查一下我在湖滨医院的日程安排 | 
| [22:35] | Great. Just let me know, okay? | 很好 到时跟我说一声 好吧 | 
| [22:36] | – Nice to meet you, Matt. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 马特 -我也是 | 
| [22:38] | One sec. | 等下 | 
| [22:50] | Huh. That’s weird. | 好奇怪 | 
| [22:51] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:55] | Oh, yeah. I know about this. | 这个我知道 | 
| [22:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 | 
| [22:58] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [23:01] | – Everything good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 | 
| [23:03] | I’m starving. Let’s go. | 饿死了 我们走吧 | 
| [23:09] | You really like it here? | 你真心喜欢这儿吗 | 
| [23:12] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [23:13] | When I was away, I remembered | 离开的时候 我想起了 | 
| [23:14] | why I got into medicine in the first place. | 当初我为什么选择学医 | 
| [23:19] | I remembered a lot of things | 我记起了许多东西 | 
| [23:20] | I wanted to reclaim for myself when I returned. | 我希望回来后都能亲自去做 | 
| [23:37] | – All right. – Look it, look, look, right there. | -好了 -看啊 看 看 就在那儿 | 
| [23:39] | – I won! – Yes. | -我赢了 -对 | 
| [23:41] | Turn that thing up. Screw the neighbors. | 把声音调高 吵死邻居们 | 
| [23:43] | Let’s go. | 开始 | 
| [23:45] | Uh, uh, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [23:46] | Doing the dishes is my specialty. | 收碟子是我的专长 | 
| [23:48] | You’re sweet, Wallace. | 你真体贴 华莱士 | 
| [23:49] | Anyway, ain’t you supposed to be in bed? | 你不是应该躺床上休息吗 | 
| [23:51] | You think I’m going to trust Chris alone | 你觉得我能放心让克里斯 | 
| [23:52] | with those monsters? | 单独和这帮小野兽待一起吗 | 
| [23:55] | Get outta here. | 快出去吧 | 
| [24:04] | So? | 所以 | 
| [24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:14] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [24:17] | I think I’m losing the respect | 我觉得队里 | 
| [24:18] | of an important man in the house. | 一个重要的人即将不再敬重我了 | 
| [24:20] | Severide? | 西弗莱德吗 | 
| [24:23] | Between this Bennie | 经过本尼的事 | 
| [24:25] | and this Tara thing… | 还有泰拉的事 | 
| [24:29] | I think he thinks I’m the bad guy here. | 我觉得他肯定认定我是个坏人 | 
| [24:32] | What’s that you always say? | 你常说的那句话怎么说来着 | 
| [24:35] | “Leaders lead from the front”? | 领导要带头冲锋陷阵 | 
| [24:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [24:39] | Sounds like me. | 挺像我说的 | 
| [24:44] | Up front can be lonely, that’s for sure. | 冲在前面会孤独 这是肯定的 | 
| [24:47] | But it goes with the territory, don’t it? | 但可以赢得领地 不是吗 | 
| [24:55] | Yeah. | 不错 | 
| [24:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [25:02] | Again. | 再谢 | 
| [25:11] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 | 
| [25:13] | Ready to lay claim to your undies? | 准备好认领你的小内内了吗 | 
| [25:15] | Yeah, you wish. | 你做梦吧 | 
| [25:16] | Just come clean, Otis. No one will judge you. | 你就坦白了吧 奥蒂斯 没人会说你闲话的 | 
| [25:20] | This is a safe room. | 这屋子安全得很 | 
| [25:24] | No, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [25:25] | I can’t stand to look at these another shift. | 我实在受不了值班还看到这玩意儿了 | 
| [25:29] | That’s it. Now I know they’re yours. | 这就对了 现在我知道是你的了 | 
| [25:31] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 | 
| [25:33] | ambulance 61. Vehicle accident. | 61号救护车 交通事故 | 
| [25:47] | The Taurus there was just pulling out | 那辆金牛座汽车正要驶出 | 
| [25:48] | of the hotel parking lot, when, bam! | 酒店停车场 然后就听见砰地一声 | 
| [25:50] | The Trailblazer hit it straight on. | 那辆开拓者径直撞了上去 | 
| [25:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [25:53] | We’re on the Trailblazer. | 我们去看看开拓者 | 
| [26:03] | He’s D.O.A. | 他已经死了 | 
| [26:09] | Ma’am, try not to move | 女士 尽量别动 | 
| [26:10] | until we get you collared and braced. | 我们需要先给你戴上护颈 | 
| [26:12] | I need the report to say we’re just co-workers, | 我需要你们在报告里写我们只是同事 | 
| [26:15] | and we were coming from a lunch when that jackass hit us! | 我们是来吃午饭的 结果被那个混蛋撞了 | 
| [26:18] | We don’t report that kind of stuff, ma’am. | 我们不上报这些内容 女士 | 
| [26:20] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得出去 | 
| [26:23] | Ma’am, you need to remain still. | 女士 你不能动 | 
| [26:28] | I need that collared. | 我需要那个护颈 | 
| [26:30] | – Here you go, lieutenant. – Thanks. | -接着 副队 -谢谢 | 
| [26:33] | Struts, wedges, and cribbing. | 抗压杆 楔子 井框支架 | 
| [26:34] | Stabilize that car, so you can get that woman out. | 先固定住那辆车才能救人出来 | 
| [26:36] | You heard him. Get that cribbing in place. | 大家都听到了 放好井框支架 | 
| [26:38] | Capp, center part! | 卡普 主体 | 
| [26:41] | Get it piped down. How are we on the other side? | 让它静音 另一边一怎么样了 | 
| [26:44] | Almost there. | 快好了 | 
| [26:45] | Good. Let’s cut that roof away. | 很好 我们把车顶卸下来 | 
| [26:55] | Watch for sparks. | 注意火花 | 
| [27:00] | Roof’s clear. | 车顶好了 | 
| [27:01] | “C” collar! | 护颈 | 
| [27:04] | Copy that. Flying in. | 收到 马上来 | 
| [27:09] | All right, you ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [27:10] | Take here out as straight as possible. | 尽量直接平抬出来 | 
| [27:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 | 
| [27:13] | Lakeshore. | 湖滨医院 | 
| [27:15] | Will you call my husband | 你们能打电话给我丈夫 | 
| [27:15] | and tell him you found me by myself? | 告诉他只有我一个人吗 | 
| [27:17] | Ma’am, you’re gonna have to take that up | 女士 你到医院的时候 | 
| [27:18] | with the doctors at the hospital. | 和医生讨论这个吧 | 
| [27:25] | Hey, I’m gonna need you to cover for me for an hour | 我需要你在回消防站的时候 | 
| [27:27] | when we get back to the station. | 帮我掩护一个小时 | 
| [27:28] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [27:35] | You’re supposed to stay away from me. | 你应该离我远点 | 
| [27:37] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [27:43] | You’re finished. | 你完了 | 
| [27:45] | You hear me? | 听见没有 | 
| [27:48] | I am about to scream so loud. | 我马上就大声尖叫 | 
| [27:51] | Hi, Tara. | 泰拉 | 
| [28:02] | He can’t. | 他不能这样 | 
| [28:05] | – He signed– – A nondisclosure and confidentiality agreement? | -他签署了 -相互保密协议 | 
| [28:08] | What else can you take away from him? | 你还能从他那里夺走什么 | 
| [28:10] | I checked with the union attorney, | 我问过工会律师了 | 
| [28:12] | and it turns out in cases of fraud, | 结果是除了欺诈罪外 | 
| [28:13] | the courts don’t care much about those agreements. | 法庭不会把那些协议太当回事 | 
| [28:16] | Fraud? | 欺诈 | 
| [28:16] | Maybe we take you to criminal court, | 也许我们该把你告上刑事法院 | 
| [28:18] | get testimony on the record. | 把证词记录在案 | 
| [28:20] | Or you retract your lie, quit this job. | 或者你撤销诉讼 把这事结了 | 
| [28:23] | We never see each other again. | 我们再也不会相见 | 
| [28:37] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 | 
| [28:38] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -什么事 -嗨 | 
| [28:40] | I was the one that asked about the pictures. | 我就是那个想拍照的人 | 
| [28:43] | Aw, yeah, of course. How are you? | 原来如此 你好 | 
| [28:45] | Uh, this is my husband Roger… | 这是我丈夫罗杰 | 
| [28:47] | – Hey, Roger. – Hey. | -嘿 罗杰 -嘿 | 
| [28:48] | And our daughter Charlotte. | 还有我们的女儿夏洛特 | 
| [28:54] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗 | 
| [28:55] | God, no. No problem at all. | 不 一点也不介意 | 
| [28:56] | Come on, Charlotte. | 过来 夏洛特 | 
| [28:57] | I’ll show you around here. Come on. | 我带你们四处转转 来吧 | 
| [29:00] | How old is she now? | 她现在多大了 | 
| [29:02] | – Uh, 12. – That’s incredible. | -十二岁 -看起来不像啊 | 
| [29:04] | Yeah, plus, today is her birthday. | 是的 对了 今天是她的生日 | 
| [29:06] | So here we are. | 所以我们来了 | 
| [29:09] | She’s really something. | 她真的很出色 | 
| [29:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:13] | Hey, do you have a few minutes? | 你有空吗 | 
| [29:15] | Because I think we can do a little better | 因为我觉得我们能做点 | 
| [29:18] | than a couple of photos. | 比拍照片更有意义的事 | 
| [29:20] | – Sure. – Yeah? | -可以 -真的吗 | 
| [29:21] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [29:24] | – Get in there. – Okay. | -站过去 -好的 | 
| [29:28] | Hey, chief. | 队长 | 
| [29:30] | We got a kid’s birthday party in the common room, | 我们在公共休息室为一个孩子办生日聚会 | 
| [29:32] | and they’d like to see you. | 他们想见见你 | 
| [29:34] | You tell little Danny or Billy or Leo | 你替我向小丹尼或者比利或者里昂 | 
| [29:37] | happy birthday for me, | 说句生日快乐 | 
| [29:38] | but I have a mountain of paperwork | 但是我手头上有堆积如山的公文 | 
| [29:40] | that I need to get through. | 需要处理 | 
| [29:44] | This one’s important, chief. | 这个孩子很重要 队长 | 
| [29:50] | Okay, where are the other kids? | 好吧 别的孩子呢 | 
| [29:51] | Well, it’s not that kind of party, chief. | 这不是那种派对 队长 | 
| [29:53] | Later, I’ll grab all the guys from the truck, | 等会儿 我去把云梯队的人都叫来 | 
| [29:54] | take a picture together. | 一起拍张照 | 
| [29:58] | Are you Chief Boden? | 你是博登队长吗 | 
| [30:00] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 | 
| [30:02] | And are you the birthday girl? | 你就是小寿星吗 | 
| [30:03] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:05] | And, um, what’s your name? | 那 你叫什么名字呀 | 
| [30:06] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 | 
| [30:07] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 | 
| [30:08] | And how old are you, Charlotte? | 那你几岁了 夏洛特 | 
| [30:10] | 12. | 十二岁 | 
| [30:12] | Well, Charlotte, happy birthday. | 夏洛特 生日快乐 | 
| [30:19] | Do you recognize me? | 你还记得我吗 | 
| [30:24] | Um, I’m- I’m sorry. No. | 不好意思 不记得 | 
| [30:27] | I don’t. | 不记得 | 
| [30:29] | 12 years ago today, | 十二年前的今天 | 
| [30:31] | I was left on the doorstep of this firehouse. | 我被遗弃在这家消防局的门口 | 
| [30:34] | He said you were the fireman who found me. | 他说你就是发现我的那个消防员 | 
| [30:43] | I always wondered what happened to you. | 我一直都在想你后来过得怎么样 | 
| [30:48] | I was adopted. I live in Indiana now. | 我被人领养了 现在住在印第安纳州 | 
| [30:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [30:59] | Don’t you look great? | 真漂亮 | 
| [31:02] | She’s always wanted the truth. | 她一直都想知道真相 | 
| [31:05] | When my mom and dad told me where I came from, | 当爸妈告诉我我是从哪里来的以后 | 
| [31:07] | I had to come here. | 我就想过来 | 
| [31:09] | And I am very glad that you did. | 很高兴你过来了 | 
| [31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [31:16] | No. Thank you, Charlotte. | 不 谢谢你 夏洛特 | 
| [31:19] | ’cause you have made this chief… | 因为你让我 | 
| [31:26] | a very happy man today. | 今天很开心 | 
| [31:29] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [31:31] | Here we go. | 开始了 | 
| [31:33] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [31:37] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [31:40] | Happy birthday dear Charlotte | 亲爱的夏洛特生日快乐 | 
| [31:45] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [31:54] | Hey! | 好哦 | 
| [32:08] | You’ll still pay a $20 bounty on these briefs? | 你还悬赏20美元找内裤主人吗 | 
| [32:10] | If you’re ready to admit they’re yours. | 如果你愿意承认 那就是你的了 | 
| [32:14] | You wanna know something curious? | 想知道件奇怪的事吗 | 
| [32:16] | I looked at the tag here. | 我看了看标签 | 
| [32:18] | Interesting that they’re a Japanese brand of underwear | 有趣的是这件内衣是日本的牌子 | 
| [32:21] | not sold in the United States. | 美国没有卖的 | 
| [32:23] | Japanese. | 日语 | 
| [32:25] | The same language you’ve been studying. | 就是你之前学过的 | 
| [32:27] | – That…that doesn’t… – Japanese. | -那…那不… -日语 | 
| [32:29] | The same proverbs you’ve been spouting for weeks, | 相同的话你喋喋不休了几个星期 | 
| [32:31] | one of which you used to fleece me out of 20 bones. | 还用一句话讹诈了我20美金 | 
| [32:42] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [32:45] | Thank you… | 谢谢 | 
| [32:47] | very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [32:49] | Go ahead. Go, tell everyone. Get a good laugh. | 尽管去说吧 去让大家尽情嘲笑我 | 
| [32:52] | Oh, I will. I will. | 我会的 会的 | 
| [32:55] | I’ve been dating a Japanese woman. | 我一直在和一个日本女人约会 | 
| [33:00] | I’m doing everything I can to impress her, | 为了打动她我使尽浑身解数 | 
| [33:03] | because quite frankly, I’m not getting any younger. | 因为说实话 我不再年轻了 | 
| [33:06] | Now, she mailed me the underwear as a gift. | 这次她寄给我了一件内衣作礼物 | 
| [33:08] | So that’s a good sign, right? | 这是好迹象 对吧 | 
| [33:11] | Wait, wait. | 等下 等下 | 
| [33:12] | Mailed? From where? | 寄来的 从哪里 | 
| [33:15] | Well, we’ve been, uh… | 其实 我们一直… | 
| [33:17] | Our relationship is… | 我们的关系… | 
| [33:21] | We haven’t actually met yet. | 我们还没见过面 | 
| [33:25] | An internet girlfriend. | 网络情人 | 
| [33:27] | I’ve talked to her on the phone… | 我们电话聊过… | 
| [33:29] | – a lot. – Right, right. | -许多次 -明白 明白 | 
| [33:31] | How much have you spent on her? | 你在她身上已经花了多少钱 | 
| [33:33] | Eh, not much. | 不多 | 
| [33:37] | Yeah, a little. | 只是一点 | 
| [33:45] | Please don’t bust my balls on this, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 别在这件事上让我难堪 | 
| [33:49] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 | 
| [33:53] | Hey, just the man I was coming to find. | 刚好是来找你的 | 
| [33:56] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, | 不知道你听说没有 | 
| [33:57] | but miraculously, Tara Little has quit the fire service | 真奇怪 泰拉·利特尔竟然离开了消防队 | 
| [34:00] | and recanted her testimony against you. | 并撤销了对你的诉讼 | 
| [34:03] | Did she? | 是吗 | 
| [34:05] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [34:06] | – Well, I…I… – You know what? | -我…我… -你知道吗 | 
| [34:10] | I’d rather not know. | 我宁愿不知道 | 
| [34:13] | It was on the up-and-up, chief. | 队长 我为人光明磊落 | 
| [34:14] | I promise you that. | 这点我可以保证 | 
| [34:16] | Kelly. | 凯利 | 
| [34:19] | Throughout all this, | 虽然经过这么多事 | 
| [34:22] | never doubted you. | 但我从未怀疑过你 | 
| [34:25] | I want you to know that. | 我希望你明白 | 
| [34:28] | Just had to be a chief. | 我只是做一个队长该做的 | 
| [34:31] | I know. | 我懂 | 
| [34:37] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 | 
| [34:51] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 | 
| [34:52] | Yeah. | 行啊 | 
| [34:54] | Uh, not here. | 换个地方 | 
| [34:57] | Yeah. | 行 | 
| [35:01] | Apparently, it happened during a time | 很明显 事情发生在 | 
| [35:02] | when your mom and dad were already separated. | 你爸妈分开的时候 | 
| [35:05] | Boden and Ingrid got together, | 博登和英格丽德走到了一起 | 
| [35:08] | but Boden backed away as soon as he found out | 但是博登一发现你父母可能复合 | 
| [35:10] | that your dad and mom might reconcile. | 便马上退出了 | 
| [35:12] | And I didn’t know what to do with the information. | 我知道这个消息后不知如何是好 | 
| [35:16] | And I didn’t think it was my place to tell you, | 我觉得轮不到我告诉你 | 
| [35:17] | so I just sat on it. | 所以就什么都没说 | 
| [35:19] | But the more I thought about how close you were getting, | 但我越感觉到你接近真相 | 
| [35:21] | the more I thought that maybe I should… | 就越觉得我可能应该… | 
| [35:23] | I should just tell you, so… | 应该告诉你 所以… | 
| [35:24] | Boden and my mom? | 博登和我母亲 | 
| [35:31] | And you knew about this how long? | 你知道这事多久了 | 
| [35:35] | Since the big banquet. | 自从那次宴会之后 | 
| [35:44] | Look, I know I should told you sooner. | 是这样 我知道我应该早点告诉你 | 
| [35:45] | I know it. | 我知道 | 
| [35:46] | But you have to see it from my point of view. | 但你也该站在我的角度想想 | 
| [35:48] | Oh, do I? | 是吗 | 
| [35:50] | Is that what I need to do, Dawson? | 我需要做的是这个吗 道森 | 
| [35:52] | Peter, I’m sorry. | 彼得 对不起 | 
| [35:55] | If I’d have known you’d have this kind of reaction, | 如果知道你会有这么大反应 | 
| [35:56] | I would’ve just come right home and told you then. | 我就会直接回家告诉你实情了 | 
| [35:58] | But you didn’t, okay? | 但你没有 | 
| [36:02] | – I didn’t know. – Yeah. | -我以前不知道 -是啊 | 
| [36:04] | I need to be alone. | 我要一个人静一下 | 
| [36:09] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 | 
| [36:11] | engine 51, ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 | 
| [36:13] | Building fire. 3331 West Halsted Road. | 西霍尔斯特德街3331号建筑物起火 | 
| [36:16] | That’s Hallie’s clinic. | 那是海莉工作的诊所 | 
| [36:41] | Oh God. | 天呐 | 
| [36:48] | Let’s go! Why aren’t those hydrants open yet? | 动起来 消防栓为什么还没打开 | 
| [36:51] | We’re gonna need this vented. Get that aerial to the roof. | 我们需要开通风口 把云梯拿到屋顶上去 | 
| [36:54] | My partner Barnes, he went in further. | 我的搭档巴恩斯 他又进去救人了 | 
| [36:56] | He found a woman, but he couldn’t get to her. | 他发现了一位女士 但是无法接近她 | 
| [37:08] | Back door is there. | 后门在这里 | 
| [37:10] | Fan out! Look for victims. | 分散开 寻找受害者 | 
| [37:11] | I’ll stick with Casey. | 我和凯西一起 | 
| [37:21] | I couldn’t reach her! | 我无法接近她 | 
| [37:22] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [37:24] | Get him out of here! | 带他离开这里 | 
| [37:40] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 | 
| [37:45] | Hallie! | 海莉 | 
| [37:48] | Hallie! | 海莉 | 
| [37:53] | Search and rescue’s inside! | 搜救人员在里面 | 
| [37:56] | This is an oven. Everyone out! | 已经成烤箱了 所有人都出来 | 
| [37:59] | Hallie’s in there. | 海莉在里面 | 
| [38:02] | – Who? – His girl. | -谁 -他女朋友 | 
| [38:04] | Hallie! | 海莉 | 
| [38:07] | Casey, where are you? | 凯西 你在哪里 | 
| [38:17] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [38:19] | No! | 不要 | 
| [38:35] | Casey, where the hell are you? | 凯西 你到底在哪里 | 
| [38:49] | Casey. Casey! | 凯西 凯西 | 
| [38:57] | Talk to me. Where the hell are you? | 回答我 告诉我你到底在哪里 | 
| [39:10] | We got her! We’re coming out! | 我们找到她了 出来了 | 
| [39:19] | Get oxygen on her and into the ambulance now. | 通上氧气 立刻送上救护车 | 
| [39:22] | We’ll lead the way. | 我们带路 | 
| [39:23] | I’m coming. | 我也去 | 
| [39:55] | Breathe, Hallie. | 呼吸 海莉 | 
| [39:57] | Breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [40:01] | Damn it, baby. Breathe. | 该死 宝贝 快点呼吸 | 
| [40:05] | Come on! Breathe. | 快点 呼吸 | 
| [40:10] | Breathe. Damn it, girl. | 亲爱的 呼吸啊 | 
| [40:16] | Breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [41:19] | No! | 不要 | 
| [41:26] | No! | 不 |