Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Kill the torch! 关掉气割
[00:04] Previously on “Chicago Fire” 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
[00:05] How are the classes going? 课上得怎么样
[00:06] I couldn’t get into the vertical rescue. 我报不上垂直救援课
[00:08] Call Lieutenant Brunson. 打给布朗森副队
[00:09] Tell him I want you in his class. 就说是我让你去上他的课
[00:11] I feel like I’m doing something wrong. 我觉得我像做错了事一样
[00:12] I see the way that people look at me. 我知道他们是怎么看我的
[00:14] You just have to remind yourself 你只需提醒你自己
[00:15] that you’re not doing it for them. 你不是为了他们而活
[00:18] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[00:18] This is the guy who helped Antonio bust Voight. 就是他帮安东尼奥逮捕博伊特的
[00:23] According to Boden, the D.A.’s office 博登说 地方检察院
[00:26] remains committed to its case against detective Voight. 会继续调查博伊特警探的案件
[00:28] This conversation becomes about favors. 那这个谈话就是谈条件咯
[00:32] Uh, sorry, we’re closed. 抱歉 我们打烊了
[00:37] – Hey, Matt. – Hallie? -马特 -海莉
[00:38] When I told her I was gonna be working at 51, 我跟她说我要去51号消防队工作的时候
[00:40] she warned me about you. 她提醒我提防你
[00:42] She said that you were just my type. 她说你就是我的菜
[00:44] A subordinate has accused you 一名下属指控你
[00:46] of luring her to your apartment… 勾引她到你的公寓
[00:48] and trying to force yourself upon her. 并且意图性侵犯
[00:50] What did she say I did? 她说我做了什么
[00:51] You’re gonna want to see about getting a lawyer. 你该考虑聘请律师
[00:54] How long was she in your apartment? 她在你公寓里待了多久
[00:56] 1/2 hour. Hour, tops. 半小时 最多一小时
[00:58] And how many beers did you have? 你们喝了几瓶啤酒
[01:00] – Two. – In 30 minutes? -两瓶 -半小时就喝了两瓶吗
[01:02] First time in history anyone’s ever drank two beers 难道你们第一次听说有人能在半小时内
[01:04] in 1/2 an hour? 喝两瓶啤酒吗
[01:05] Ms. Little stated that it was hard to keep up with you. 利特尔小姐说你当时喝得太快了
[01:09] She felt buzzed. 她觉得头晕脑胀
[01:10] That’s what happens when you drink beer. 喝啤酒的时候就是这感觉
[01:12] She’d know since she brought the six pack over. 她既然带了半打啤酒来 就该有这个觉悟
[01:16] She said you tried to kiss her, 她说你想要吻她
[01:18] but she was uncomfortable and tried to leave. 但她觉得很别扭 想要离开
[01:20] You backed her against the wall, leaned into her body 你把她按到墙上 倾身靠近她
[01:22] and put your hand on her buttock. 还把手放上了她的臀部
[01:25] – Unreal. – Care to respond? -胡说 -愿意回答吗
[01:27] Lieutenant Severide is not obligated to respond 西弗莱德副队无须回应
[01:29] to any of these questions, commander. 任何此类问题 长官
[01:31] He came in good faith to hear the charges against him. 他是来真诚听取对他的指控的
[01:35] Actually, I faked a yawn and said I was tired 实际上 是我假装打哈欠 说我累了
[01:38] and she should probably get going. 然后请她离开的
[01:40] Because I started thinking she was a little… 因为我觉得她有点…
[01:43] desperate. 饥渴
[01:48] You’re up, Voight. 轮到你了 博伊特
[02:01] How’s Dawson? 道森怎么样
[02:03] Good. Great. 不错 很好啊
[02:06] Why? 怎么了
[02:08] Don’t even pretend. 别装了
[02:09] Um, she’s dating young Peter Mills. 她在和彼得·米尔斯约会
[02:13] That sneaky little bastard. Good for him. 那个狡猾的小混蛋 便宜他了
[02:17] How about yourself? Seeing anybody? 你自己怎么样 有对象吗
[02:20] Nah, no one serious. 还没认真相处的对象
[02:27] You heard about Curtis, right? 你听说柯蒂斯的事了吧
[02:29] Yeah. 是啊
[02:32] Um, is Voight behind it? 是博伊特背后指使的吗
[02:33] I have no idea. 我还不清楚
[02:34] I mean, the kid was in a gang, but still… 虽然那孩子混过黑帮 但…
[02:37] That doesn’t make any difference in terms 在博伊特的案子里
[02:38] of Voight’s case, right? 这点不重要 对吧
[02:40] Apparently there’s a dismissal hearing today, 显然今天的撤诉听证会上
[02:42] and his union is pushing hard for entrapment. 他的团队一定会尽全力诱使对方妥协
[02:48] All I know is I can’t get sucked into it again. 我只知道我不能再被卷入这档子事里了
[03:03] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[03:06] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[03:08] Drink coupons? 饮料优惠券
[03:10] It’s called a “loss leader”, okay? 这叫”亏本促销” 好吗
[03:12] It gets people in the door. 它会吸引人们到店里来
[03:13] Once they’re inside, they keep spending. 一旦他们进店 就会不停消费
[03:16] I’m already confused, all right? 我已经搞糊涂了
[03:18] It’s a bar, not the New York Stock Exchange. 我们开的是酒吧 不是纽约证交所
[03:21] It’s actually not that complicated, Herrmann. 其实没那么复杂 赫尔曼
[03:23] Well, we have a soft opening in a week, 一周后就要试营业了
[03:25] and we don’t even have our decorations up yet. 而现在我们连装饰品还没挂起来
[03:27] Call it a drink special. I don’t care. 请叫它特制饮料吧 名儿随你起
[03:34] Oh, marry him. 嫁给他吧
[03:37] Okay, everybody listen up. 大家听着
[03:40] In light of recent events– 鉴于最近发生的事
[03:43] recent allegations, rather– 确切地说 最近的指控
[03:45] personnel division has flagged this house 人事部要在我们队里
[03:47] for sexual harassment sensitivity training. 进行一次性骚扰敏感度培训
[03:50] Uh, Chief? I think actually it’s sexual harassment 队长 我觉得应该是性骚扰
[03:53] and sensitivity training. 和敏感度的培训
[03:55] ’cause the way that you just said it, 因为你刚才这么说
[03:56] it makes it sound like we have to be sensitive toward sexual har– 很容易误解为我们要对性骚扰敏…
[04:10] All right, what the hell? This house needs it. 好吧 管它是什么 队里要搞就搞呗
[04:12] All right, listen up, everybody. 好了 各位听着
[04:13] CFD special, okay? 来个芝加哥消防局专场怎么样
[04:15] Happy hour prices all night long 等莫利酒吧开了 大搞优惠
[04:17] when Molly’s opens. 咱狂欢一整夜
[04:28] Lieutenant. 副队
[04:30] What you’re going through ain’t right. 这指控对你来说不公平
[04:32] So if there’s anything I can do to help, name it. 要是有什么我能帮忙的 尽管开口
[04:35] I mean, if you just want to grab a beer 如果你想找人喝一杯
[04:36] or put on some gloves… 或者发泄一下…
[04:38] Appreciate it. 多谢了
[04:44] Hey, Mills. 米尔斯
[04:48] His shoes need shining. 干脆帮他擦擦鞋吧
[04:54] Truck 81, Squad three. 81号云梯车 三号抢险车
[04:55] Engine 51. Ambulance 61. 51号水罐车 61号救护车
[04:58] Car accident. 3464 Morgan Street. 车祸 摩根街3464号
[04:59] Casey, I just heard from the State’s Attorney. 凯西 州检察官刚通知我
[05:03] Voight’s out. 博伊特出狱了
[05:06] – All right. – Yeah. -知道了 -小心
[05:12] What’s the story here? 什么情况
[05:13] – We got two people stuck. – What happened? -两名伤员被卡住 -怎么回事
[05:15] Driver got shot and lost control. 司机中弹后 车子失控
[05:18] Word is this is the guy that shot Curtis. 据说就是打伤柯蒂斯的那个人
[05:20] Retaliation hit. 报复事件
[05:27] Looks unstable. Be careful. 看起来不稳定 要小心
[05:29] He’s pinned in. Foot’s stuck on the gas. 卡住了 他的脚被油门卡死了
[05:31] Oh, god! Oh, god, help me, please! 天呐 求求你们 救我
[05:45] Hey! Stay clear from the car! Second victim is underneath. 都散开 车下还压着个人
[05:48] Hang on, ma’am. We’re gonna get you out, okay? 坚持住 女士 我们会救你出来的
[05:49] – Hurry, please. – Driver’s got a head wound. -求求你快点 -司机头部受伤
[05:52] We’ve got to get him out of there. 我们得尽快把他救出来
[05:53] Hey, we budge this car, it’s gonna take off. 车稍稍抬高点就行
[05:56] We lift the car. Kelly, you get the woman. 我们抬车 凯利你把女士救出来
[05:58] We stabilize this on the truck 保持车子稳定的同时
[05:59] and get the driver at the same time. Go. 救出司机 行动
[06:01] Capp, Hadley, air bags and halligans! 卡普和哈德利 去拿安全气囊和铁铤
[06:03] Cruz and Mills, 克鲁兹和米尔斯
[06:04] we need bottle jacks and cribbing. 给我瓶式千斤顶和支架
[06:05] As much as we have. Mouch, take the center punch. 有多少拿多少 穆奇 去拿中心冲头
[06:08] – Herrmann, Sawzall, let’s move. – Got it. -赫尔曼 拿电锯 行动起来 -收到
[06:10] What do we got? 伤者情况如何
[06:11] Looks like a perforating head injury. 初步估计是头部贯穿伤
[06:13] The driver’s still alive. You’re gonna have to move fast. 司机还活着 得赶紧行动
[06:15] We’re on it. 马上
[06:23] Okay, help me out with this. We gotta lift it. 好 帮下忙 我们得把车抬起来
[06:28] Don’t worry, ma’am. We’re right here with you. 别怕 女士 我们都陪着你
[06:33] Don’t let it touch that wheel! 别碰到轮胎了
[06:35] Hang in there. Hang in there. 就这样 先别动
[06:37] Watch your back. 小心后面
[06:39] All right, let’s get that board in! 行了 把担架板放进去
[06:42] Easy, easy. 慢点 轻点
[06:45] – Watch it. – You got it? -小心点 -好了吗
[06:47] Keep her away from that wheel. 快将她抬开
[06:50] Good job, guys, good job. 做得好 辛苦了各位
[07:07] – Pop those hinges. – I got it. -把门拆下来 -好
[07:13] There you go! Get the board in now. 好了 担架准备
[07:19] He’s got a pulse. Barely. 生命体征微弱
[07:21] – Watch his head. – Okay. -小心头部 -好
[07:23] – Watch it. – You got it? -小心 -接好了没
[07:25] Yeah, I got it. 行了
[07:30] Did I hear right? Voight’s out? 博伊特出狱了 是真的吗
[07:32] Yeah. 是
[07:36] Let’s go. 走吧
[07:39] You’re not doing what I think you’re doing, are you? 你不会在做那事吧
[07:45] What if I just meet her face-to-face and– 如果跟她面对面谈谈…
[07:47] Do not contact this woman, you hear me? 千万别联系她 听到没
[07:51] We have a follow-up interview tomorrow, 明天还有后续询问
[07:53] and we have the upper hand right now. 何况我们现在还占着上风
[07:56] Okay? 好吗
[08:01] Single gunshot to the head through and through. 头部有一贯穿枪伤
[08:03] – Entrance is at the cheek. – Pressure? -子弹从脸颊射入 -血压多少
[08:05] – 50 over 30. – Get him into six. -50/30 -去六号手术室
[08:12] I told you that Tara chick was bad news–now look. 早跟你说过泰拉是个贱人 看吧
[08:15] So there’s no way that Severide could have 难道没可能是西弗莱德
[08:17] gotten a little too frisky with her? 调笑过头了吗
[08:18] Against her will? No way. 强迫她吗 不可能
[08:20] – Well, what’s Severide saying? – Not much. -西弗莱德怎么说 -没说啥
[08:24] Whenever he gets this look on his face, 一旦他脸上出现那种表情
[08:25] I just steer clear and let him figure it out. 我就只能在旁默默支持了
[08:28] ‘Cause me trying to fix it never does any good. 不然只会帮倒忙
[08:32] She’s not gonna get away with this, is she? 她肯定会纠缠不清的 对吧
[08:34] Well, that’s what they said about Voight. 就跟博伊特一样
[08:35] Ugh, crazy town. I mean, how does that guy walk? 这里全疯了 怎么能把他给放出来
[08:39] I don’t know. 谁知道呢
[08:40] It reminds me of this joke my dad once told me. 我想起我爸讲的一个笑话
[08:42] Why is Chicago style pizza so thick? 为什么芝加哥式披萨那么厚
[08:44] – Why? – Don’t worry about it. -为啥 -操心也没用
[08:53] – She’s not here. – Who? -她不在 -谁
[08:55] – Hallie. – I’m not looking for Hallie. -海莉 -我没找她
[09:02] – Who is it? – Blocked. -谁 -隐藏号码来电
[09:04] Who blocks their phones anymore other than drug dealers? 除了贩毒的 谁还会隐藏自己号码啊
[09:10] Nice slacks! Acceptable compliment? 宽松长裤很好看 同意不
[09:14] Yes, no, or depends. 同意 不同意或者看情况
[09:16] I don’t think people call them slacks anymore. 貌似现在都不这么叫了吧
[09:19] Oh, come on, come on. No, you know what I mean. 哎呀 别在意 你懂我意思就行
[09:20] Pants, dungarees, whatever. 休闲裤 工装裤 随便啦
[09:23] – Depends. – On? -看情况 -什么情况
[09:25] – What part of the pants? – Exactly. -看什么场合吧 -完全正确
[09:28] A female coworker is standing in front of you– 一女同事站在你面前…
[09:30] “Nice pants,” is acceptable. 说”裤子很漂亮” 没问题
[09:32] Walking away from you, no way, Jose. 但只是路过就不行了 乔斯
[09:35] – And why not? – Isn’t it kind of obvious? -为啥呢 -很明显不是么
[09:39] Look, I know all this new political correctness-type deal 好吧 我知道这种官方课程
[09:43] is a head-spinner, ’cause it was 挺招人烦的
[09:44] a little more loosey-goosey back in the day. 反正之前也不怎么受重视
[09:46] I mean, hell, when I first started working for the city, 想当初我刚来这城市
[09:47] you’d walk into some locker rooms, 进更衣室的时候
[09:50] 就看到墙上贴的《Hustler》裸模彩页
[09:52] You do that nowadays, ninjas drop from the ceiling 如今这么做的话 特工会从天而降
[09:55] and will airlift your ass right out of there. 一把抓住你胳膊
[09:57] Tell me about it. 可不是吗
[09:59] When I started there was this guy, Eric Weinburger– 我刚工作的时候有个同事叫艾利克·温伯格
[10:04] and if it was somebody’s birthday, he would 每当有人过生日
[10:06] walk around with his testicles hanging out of his fly– 他就把蛋蛋吊在裤门外走来走去
[10:10] Okay. Okay! 好吧 好吧
[10:11] Look, tap the brakes, pal. That’s what I’m talking about. 伙计们打住 这就是我在说的事
[10:18] Voight’s got a condo in Myrtle Beach. 博伊特在美特尔海滩有一幢公寓租房
[10:20] And there’s a good shot he threatens 他很可能会通过起诉当局
[10:22] to sue the department for wrongful prosecution, 非法检举来威胁他们
[10:24] settles for a chunk of change 再利用协商达成和解
[10:25] and then goes to play golf year round. 然后就能高枕无忧 成天打高尔夫了
[10:27] That’s according to my buddy who used to work for Voight. 这是在博伊特手下干过的线人说的
[10:36] He’s dirty, but he ain’t stupid. 他很卑鄙 可是他不傻
[10:39] He knows he dodged a bullet on this one. 他知道这次他躲过了一劫
[10:41] And with his son already doing a year, 再加上他儿子已经接手一年了
[10:42] there’s no way he’s gonna come after you again. 他绝对不会再来找你麻烦了
[10:44] That’s what they told me 上次他们也这么说
[10:45] right before he tried to have my skull cracked open. 结果他差点把我的脑袋给打穿了
[10:47] You’ll keep up apprised, won’t you, Antonio? 有情况随时通知我们好吗 安东尼奥
[10:51] Of course. 没问题
[10:56] Casey. 凯西
[10:59] Do not get drawn back into this. 别再搀和这事了
[11:09] – Leslie shay! – Hey, dad. -莱斯莉·夏伊 -嘿 伙计
[11:14] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:16] That was Voight. 是博伊特
[11:19] What’d he say? 他说什么了
[11:20] He’s calling in that favor I owe him. 他打电话来叫我还他那个人情
[11:34] You gonna call Voight back? 你要给博伊特回电话吗
[11:36] I mean, I guess I have to. 必须得回啊
[11:37] – Want me to? – No. No, no, no. -需要我帮忙吗 -不用不用
[11:39] But that’s really nice of you to offer. 不过多谢你的好意
[11:43] You let me know. 多谢你告诉我
[11:46] And we’re cool. No matter what you do. 无论你怎么做都不会影响咱们的关系
[11:50] I don’t want us going down the same road 我可不想和之前一样
[11:51] we did last time and not talking to each other for a month. 冷战一个月
[11:54] You’re too important to me for that. 你比这事重要多了
[11:59] Thanks. I feel the same way. 谢谢 我也是这么想的
[12:02] Which is why I wanted to bring you in the loop. 所以我才第一时间把这事告诉你
[12:03] So that you didn’t think I was scheming with Voight 这样你就不会把我当成博伊特的同谋
[12:06] or anything behind your back. 还是背着你做什么了
[12:12] Dawson, I’m serious though. 道森 说正经的
[12:14] You try to deal with voight on your own, 独自和博伊特打交道
[12:16] You’ll end up in quicksand. 你会有危险的
[12:19] Okay. 了解
[12:20] Can I borrow you two for a second? 你俩能过来帮个忙吗
[12:25] – “You look very nice today.” – “Thank you.” -“你今天很漂亮” -“谢谢”
[12:31] “A bunch of us are gonna get some beers after work. “我们几个打算下班后去喝点酒
[12:33] Care to join?” 一起来吗”
[12:35] “Sure, yeah. That sounds fun.” “好啊 听起来不错”
[12:39] – Keep going, or– – Please. -继续念还是 -继续
[12:40] Okay. 好吧
[12:42] Oh, look, he just groped her. Did everybody see that? 他刚才摸她了 有人看到没
[12:45] Shay. 夏伊
[12:46] I’m just saying. That’s all it takes, right? 我就说说而已 不就为了达到这个效果吗
[12:48] “Have you been going to the gym?” “你最近去健身房了吗”
[12:50] “Um, yeah, you know, here and there. “去啊 时不时就过去
[12:53] Not as much as I’d like.” 不过次数不多”
[12:59] “Because your physique looks really good.” “不过你的体形看上去很棒”
[13:03] “Well, thank you. That’s really nice of you.” “谢谢你的夸奖”
[13:04] Now freeze it. Freeze it. 停一下 停一下
[13:06] What did we talk about behavioral modifiers? 想一下咱们说的行为修饰语
[13:08] I think he means stop the role-play. 他的意思是暂停角色扮演
[13:11] – Oh. – Matt should not be making -这样啊 -我们都知道
[13:12] comments about Gabby’s body. We know that. 马特不应该评价加比的身体
[13:14] But Gabby should not be 加比也不应该
[13:15] accepting compliments about her body from Matt. 接受马特对她身体的赞美
[13:19] Keep your radio on. 继续
[13:25] Uh, why don’t we break for lunch? 咱们歇会儿 先去吃午饭吧
[13:26] – Yes. – Sure. -太好了 -好啊
[13:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:30] – Hey, candidate? – Yeah. -后备队员 -到
[13:31] – You park across the street? – Yeah, why? -你的车停在街对面吗 -对啊 怎么了
[13:42] Oh! Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[13:44] Oh, man. 天呐
[13:45] Man, right in front of the house! God! 拜托 就在消防队门口 老天
[13:48] Whoa, wait a second. Wait a second. 等一下 等一下
[13:50] – Isn’t this an ’03? – Yeah. -这是03系列的车吗 -对啊
[13:53] I think this is the model they built with the spare window. 我记得这个车型有一扇备用玻璃
[14:00] Hang on a second. Hold on, let me show you. 等着 我整给你看看
[14:15] Yeah, funny. 真有意思啊
[14:18] Give my keys. That was a good one. 钥匙还我 这个笑话不错
[14:33] I just wanted to talk, you know. 我就想找你聊聊
[14:34] Human being to human being. 面对面谈谈
[14:35] I don’t want to talk about the other night. 我不想提起那天晚上
[14:39] It’s still so painful. 太痛苦了
[14:41] Tara, come on. We were both there. 泰拉 别这样 咱们当时都在场
[14:43] And if I said something that offended you– 如果我说了什么冒犯你的话
[14:45] Look, I.A.D. is pushing me to file a police report. 内政事务司已经让我填了报案报告
[14:48] And despite what happened, I’m not interested 不管发生了什么
[14:51] in making this a criminal case. 我都不想把这件事变成刑事案件
[14:54] For what? 什么事
[14:58] Look me in the eye. Tell me what I did. 看着我的眼睛 告诉我我干什么了
[15:00] But there is another option. 不过你还有其它选择
[15:02] If you apologize on record, it’s called an Alford plea. 如果你公开道歉 这叫阿尔福德条款
[15:07] You won’t be admitting guilt, but we could both… 你不用承认有罪 但我们都可以…
[15:11] avoid the embarrassment of reliving this in public. 避免这事公之于众之后的尴尬
[15:17] You’re crazy. 你疯了
[15:22] I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to meet you. 我就知道我不该同意和你见面
[15:31] I’ll take care of it. 让我来处理这件事
[15:33] Look, I don’t have a problem calling him to see what he wants. 我不介意打电话去问问他想要什么
[15:36] No. 不行
[15:39] Don’t do anything crazy. 别做傻事
[15:43] Truck 81, Engine 51, 81号云梯车 51号水罐车
[15:45] Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[15:47] Overturned tanker. Eleanor and Fuller. 油罐车翻车 埃莉诺街和福勒街交界处
[16:06] Squad’s set to pull the driver out. 救援队准备好去营救司机了
[16:07] We just need engine to get some water on this fire 只需要先将火扑灭
[16:09] so we have some clearance. 清理通道让我们去救人
[16:10] This first tank is leaking sodium hydroxide. 第一罐泄漏的是氢氧化钠
[16:13] We have an active chemical spill. 这是活性化学品泄漏
[16:14] That is a negative on the water. 水没用的
[16:16] That’s going to spread the spill out even further. 只会让泄漏物蔓延
[16:19] We need to get foam on this fire… 我们得用泡沫灭火
[16:21] And masks on! 全体戴上面罩
[16:25] Get me out of here! 救我出去
[16:25] – Squad three. – Get me out! -3号救援队 -救我出去
[16:26] Suit up for rescue. Call in hazmat. 整装营救 通知危险化学物品处理队
[16:29] Hang on in there! 坚持住
[16:30] We’re gonna come and get you! 我们马上过来救你
[16:33] Battalion 25 to dispatch, we need the closest available 25大队请求调度 需要布里奇波特市
[16:36] foam engine to Bridgeport right now. 最近的泡沫消防车前来支援
[16:38] We are on Eleanor and Fuller. 我们在埃莉诺街和福勒街交界处
[16:39] Copy that, 25. 收到 25大队
[16:40] Let’s dyke off this area right now. 立刻挖堤围住污染区域
[16:42] If it gets into the river, it’ll spread into Chicago. 化学品一旦入河 将污染整个芝加哥地区
[16:44] Got it. Shovels and pick axes! 明白 准备铁铲和丁字斧
[16:49] Right here. Start digging! 就这儿 开挖
[16:57] – Chief, where’s our foam? – We’re working on it, Casey. -队长 泡沫车在哪儿 -马上赶到 凯西
[17:01] Chief, if you need us to pull him out now, 队长 需要我们现在把他拉出来吗
[17:04] we’re ready. 我们准备好了
[17:06] That diesel fire’s impinging on that tanker. 柴油机上的火蔓延到油罐车上了
[17:09] It’s getting ready to blow! 马上要爆炸
[17:10] You can’t go in yet. 现在不能进去
[17:15] Driver’s gonna get burned inside and out 司机再不救出来
[17:17] if he stays in there much longer. 就会被严重烧伤了
[17:20] Where the hell is that engine? 泡沫车到底在哪儿
[17:31] Severide, Capp. 西弗莱德 卡普
[17:32] That foam will cover up the vapors. You ready? 泡沫会覆盖住蒸汽 准备好了吗
[17:34] – Yeah, let’s do it! Hadley! – Yeah! -是 行动 哈德利 -在
[17:37] Have the descender ready to send up the aerial. 准备好下降器 升起云梯
[17:39] It’s new. I don’t know the set-up yet. 新设备 我还不懂怎么装配
[17:41] I’ll just rig up a rope and pulley. 我去装绳索和滑轮算了
[17:43] No, that’s not enough. We’re gonna need the descender. 不行 那个不够 我们要用下降器
[17:46] Ask Mills to do it. 让米尔斯去装
[17:49] On it. 马上
[17:53] Let’s go. 走
[17:59] Hadley, stand by. 哈德利 待命
[18:06] Here. 拿着
[18:07] Take that, run it up. 拿着它 往上跑
[18:11] Mouch. 穆奇
[18:17] Capp, make sure you stay tight to Severide. 卡普 跟紧西弗莱德
[18:30] Chemicals flooding the cab. Driver’s losing consciousness. 化学品涌进驾驶室 司机失去意识了
[18:34] Hey, buddy, hang in there. We’re gonna get you out! 兄弟 挺住 我们马上救你出去
[18:37] Watch your eyes! Okay. 当心眼睛 好
[18:44] Okay, throw me the rope back. 把绳子扔回来
[18:47] It’s coming down. 下来了
[18:54] Got the harness attached. 安全带系好了
[19:04] Okay, pull him up! 行了 拉他上来
[19:08] Haul! 拉
[19:15] Keep it going! 继续拉
[19:19] Okay, Mills, the driver’s clear. 可以了 米尔斯 司机出来了
[19:21] We’re good! 很好
[19:22] Let’s go, let’s go! 动起来 动起来
[19:24] – All right. – Bring him over, Mouch. -好 -把他挪过来 穆奇
[19:30] This way! 这个方向
[19:31] Keep it going! Keep it going! 继续拉 继续拉
[19:33] Keep coming! 继续拉
[19:39] Let’s go! 走
[19:44] Good job. 干得漂亮
[19:54] Hope we weren’t too much of a pain in the ass. 希望我们没给你添堵
[19:56] Not at all. 哪儿的话
[19:58] Fully aware that you work 24 hour shifts together 大家都知道 你们一起24小时轮班
[20:01] and you see the things that you see. 凡事都看在眼里
[20:04] And there should be consideration for that. 该看不该看得多留个心眼
[20:06] You just have to be careful, or you can find yourself 大家得小心点儿 否则可能会
[20:08] – in a real predicament. – Did everybody hear that? -陷入窘境 -大家都听到了吗
[20:11] We got it. 听到了
[20:12] Still using the Elkhart Brass Nozzles, I see. 还在用埃尔克哈特黄铜喷嘴啊
[20:16] Is that a 75/100? 是内外径75/100的吗
[20:19] Yeah, how you know about nozzles? 是啊 你怎么这么清楚的
[20:21] Ah, I took the CFD exam. 我参加过芝加哥消防局的考试
[20:23] Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. 陈年旧事了
[20:26] Made it all the way through, then got dinged on the last day. 一路顺利过关 结果最后一天被刷了
[20:29] – What happened? – Color blind. -怎么了 -色盲
[20:35] What are you gonna do? It all worked out. 还能怎样 尘埃已定
[20:38] You know what’s gonna work out on my end? 知道我最后要干什么吗
[20:40] Molly’s bar. 莫利酒吧
[20:43] This thing takes off we’re gonna brand it, 要是成功的话 我们就要注册商标
[20:45] franchise it. 特许经营
[20:46] We’re gonna have Molly’s Kansas City, 我们会开莫利堪萨斯分店
[20:49] Molly’s Des Moines– 莫利得梅因分店
[20:51] Easy, tiger. Let’s get this one off the ground first. 淡定 先把这家店开起来再说
[21:00] Who put dog food in there? 谁把狗粮倒进去了
[21:05] – That’s funny to you? – Relax, mutt. -你觉得很好玩吗 -别激动 小杂狗
[21:08] What did you say to me? 你喊我什么
[21:12] What did you say? 你刚说什么
[21:16] Take it easy. 冷静点
[21:24] Mutt? You out of your mind? 小杂狗 你脑子没问题吧
[21:27] When I was a candidate over at 38, they put menthol 我在38大队做后备时 他们把薄荷脑
[21:30] in my underwear. What is the– 在我的内裤里 这算什么…
[21:30] No, no, no, what you did was so far beyond that, 不不不 你做的比那过分多了
[21:34] that if you can’t tell the difference 如果你分不清这之间的区别
[21:35] you are dumber than you look. 说明你比看起来的样子还蠢
[21:39] I mean, this house was already under a microscope. 我说 这个地方已经被人盯上了
[21:41] You really couldn’t put that together? 你们真的就不能团结起来吗
[21:46] You are so lucky Mills is not filing an incident report. 你很幸运 米尔斯没有写事故报告
[21:50] Not to mention he knocking your teeth out. 更别提他可能会把你牙齿揍掉
[21:54] Did I not apologize? 我没道过歉吗
[21:55] You don’t talk to me. I’m serious. 你没跟我说 真的
[21:57] Everybody shut up. He’s coming in. 大家都住嘴 他来了
[22:01] I told my boss that the course work 我告诉我的上司我在这里的培训
[22:03] was complete here. 已经结束了
[22:05] But that a follow-up might not hurt. 但是再做点跟进也没有大碍
[22:09] I did not mention the infraction, 我没有提到违纪行为
[22:12] because it would turn into a major, major deal. 因为那会成为严重… 严重问题
[22:15] I’ve seen folks lose their jobs over less. 我见过不少人至少都丢了工作
[22:18] And in my sense, this was an isolated incident 在我看来 这不过是一个孤立的
[22:21] involving otherwise good people. 牵涉到无辜队员的事故
[22:25] First of all, let me say thank you. 首先 我要谢谢你
[22:31] And second of all, I can assure you 然后 我可以向你保证
[22:33] that I will deal with all of this 我会处理好所有这些
[22:36] in-house. 内部事务
[22:38] How, exactly? 到底怎么处理
[22:46] Look, anybody asks, 听着 如果有人问起
[22:49] I’ll tell them you wanted a change of scenery. 我会说 你想换换环境
[22:51] A lot of guys like to float from house to house as it is. 很多人喜欢在不同的消防局之间调职
[22:54] You know, if I had known that kissing ass 你知道吗 如果我知道拍马屁是
[22:56] was the way to move up in this house, 就是这个消防局里升迁的形式
[22:59] I would have bought some lip balm. 我也会学学的
[23:03] Good luck, Hadley. 祝你好运 哈德利
[23:10] Yeah, good luck. 祝你好运
[23:24] Come on. 出来
[23:38] Why are you calling my sister? 你为什么打电话给我妹妹
[23:41] I got an ethics panel over at the I.G.’s here 我一会儿在检察长办公室有一场
[23:43] in a little bit. 道德规范听证会
[23:45] I was looking for some character references. 我在找一些品德证人
[23:48] Not her. 与她无关
[23:50] You helped me out of a jam. I don’t dispute that. 你帮我摆脱困境 我无话可说
[23:52] But if you got a favor you need done, 但是如果你想找她还人情
[23:54] you come to me man-to-man and leave her out of it. 你来找我 别把她扯进来
[23:58] – I hear you left vice. – What about it? -我听说你调离扫黄组了 -那又怎样
[24:02] Working in that intelligence unit here in the district? 在这个地区的情报组工作吗
[24:13] You got backbone, Antonio. 你很有勇气 安东尼奥
[24:15] You’ve always been an aggressive cop. 你一直是一个积极进取的警察
[24:18] I respect that. 我很敬重这一点
[24:31] And? 怎么样
[24:32] You may be asked to go back in, so sit tight. 可能你还会被叫进去 再等等
[24:48] – I told you not to contact her. – Fine, I screwed up. -我叫你别联系她 -好吧 我的错
[24:53] Big time. 非常严重
[24:54] Now they’re looking into your history. 现在他们在调查你的过去
[24:57] Of? 关于什么
[24:58] Other women you 你在工作岗位上
[25:02] banged on the job. 泡过的其他女人
[25:04] – What? – Remember Nicki Rutkowski? – 什么 -记得妮基·卢特考斯基吗
[25:08] – What about her? – Her name came up. -她怎么了 -她的名字也被提出来了
[25:11] – Did it end bad? – No! -你们分手不愉快吗 -不
[25:19] We slept together a couple times, 我们同居了一段时间
[25:21] and she went on her merry way. Ask her. 然后是她先离开的 去问她
[25:23] Oh, they’re going to. 他们会去问的
[25:28] Unreal. 一派胡言
[25:32] The new place is very, uh, zen. 新家很…静谧
[25:36] I’m hardly here. 我很少回来
[25:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:46] To new beginnings, I guess. Right? 敬新的开始 好吗
[25:49] I like it. 我喜欢
[25:57] Well, uh, this is all your stuff. 这些都是你的东西
[26:00] Just some pictures and jewelry. 一些照片和首饰
[26:04] And here’s yours. 还有这些是你的
[26:06] Pictures and Blackhawk memorabilia. 照片和黑鹰直升机纪念品
[26:10] I was wondering where all that went. 我还想着它们去哪了
[26:13] Yes. 太棒了
[26:19] You know, I found this contract 我发现这张合约
[26:20] that we both signed after we had that argument 在那场关于去哪过圣诞的争吵后
[26:22] about where to spend Christmas. 我们一起签的
[26:27] -Do you remember it? – I do. Yeah. -你还记得吗 -是的 我记得
[26:31] Let’s always keep the fighting clean 我们一直保持文明争吵
[26:32] and the sex dirty. 大胆性爱
[27:07] I.G. Office on a Tuesday afternoon. 星期二下午 检查长办公室
[27:09] That can’t be good. 不会有什么好事
[27:13] Just remember, squeakiest wheel always wins around here. 记住 会闹的孩子有糖吃
[27:16] Looks like it. 看起来是的
[27:19] You’re Benny Severide’s kid, huh? 你是本尼·西弗莱德的儿子吧
[27:22] – That’s right. – Old Benny. -没错 -老本尼
[27:29] I’ll be seeing you around. 我们会再见的
[27:33] Yeah, I don’t plan on making it out 我近期没打算去
[27:33] to Myrtle Beach anytime soon. 美特尔海滩度假
[27:36] Well, neither do I. I just got reinstated. 我也不想 我才刚复职
[27:51] – We are on the job. – No, he didn’t say. -我们会留意的 -不 他没说
[27:52] God, has the world gone crazy? 天哪 这个世界都疯了吗
[27:53] What the heck’s going on? 到底怎么回事
[27:54] I don’t know. Tell me about it. 我不知道 跟我说说
[27:55] Well, they’ll just park him somewhere behind a desk, right? 他们会让他坐办公室 对吧
[27:58] Let him collect a paycheck for nothing. 只是领薪水混日子
[27:59] I mean, if I’m CPD, that’s what I would want. 如果我是芝加哥警局 我就会这样
[28:01] That’s got nothing to do with it. 这一点关系也没有
[28:02] – It’s what Voight wants. – Damn it. -关键是博伊特想要怎样 -见鬼
[28:05] Maybe I should have just played ball with him. 也许我该和他相互合作
[28:06] – No, absolutely not. – But now I’m on his enemy list? -不 绝对不行 -我成他的敌人了吗
[28:21] Who’s that? 那是谁
[28:23] Nicki’s dad. 妮基的爸爸
[28:28] – Hey! Big Al! – Hey, Wallace. -大埃尔 -华莱士
[28:32] What brings you out? 你怎么来了
[28:35] I guess that Severide character’s got himself 看来西弗莱德的性格
[28:37] in a bit of a pickle, huh? 让他自己陷入困境了对吧
[28:39] How’d that get on your radar? 你怎么知道的
[28:41] Well, the girl he attacked, her lawyer contacted me. 他性骚扰那个女孩的律师联系了我
[28:43] Attacked? 骚扰
[28:44] Since when do you believe everything lawyers tell you? 你什么时候开始相信律师的话了
[28:47] Yeah, well, regardless, 好吧 不管怎样
[28:49] I guess they want my account of events. 他们想要知道我的看法
[28:51] They’re looking to establish a pattern of behavior. 想了解他的日常行为
[28:53] And I wanted you to hear it from me first 出于我们的朋友关系
[28:55] out of respect for our friendship. 我想让你先从我这听到这些
[28:57] Hear what? 听到什么
[29:04] How I came here to pick Nicki up, 我之前来接妮基下班时
[29:06] and I saw him guiding her out of that change-out room 看到他们从储物间出来
[29:08] after doing god knows what. 谁知道在里面发生了什么
[29:10] How she came home in tears 有一天 在去过西弗莱德家后
[29:11] after being over at his apartment. 她哭着回来
[29:12] How she broke off her engagement with a guy I happened to like. 她又和那个我认可的未婚夫悔婚
[29:15] And how Nicki came in and quit her job 妮基来你这里上班 却又辞了工作
[29:17] and ran off to Europe, 跑去了欧洲
[29:17] and she hasn’t been able to get her life back on track since. 自那之后 她的生活就没有恢复到正轨
[29:21] Al, I spoke to him. Nothing happened. 埃尔 我和他谈过 没发生什么
[29:23] No, he was screwing around with a subordinate on the job. 不 他在工作时间和下属乱搞
[29:30] My daughter. 而且是我女儿
[29:33] And shame on me for not having made a bigger stink of it back then, 我感到羞耻当时没有做什么举措
[29:36] because now it looks like a girl got hurt. 现在另一个女孩儿受到了伤害
[29:39] Al, I know you’re pissed at him, 埃尔 我知道你生他的气
[29:42] but if you, as a chief in the department, 但如果你是我 作为队长
[29:43] if you go forward with your beef, 如果你坚持你的供词
[29:45] you will sink him. 这会毁了他的
[29:47] Do you really believe 你真的相信
[29:47] that he didn’t push that girl up against the wall 他没有把一个女孩儿推到墙上
[29:49] because she didn’t want to be another notch on his belt? 只因为女孩不愿意成为他的下一个战利品
[29:55] We go way back. 我们认识很久了
[29:57] I’m going to vouch for Kelly Severide. 我会为凯利·西弗莱德作担保
[30:01] Yeah, well, like I said, I want you to hear it from me. 好吧 就如我说的 我想让你先知道
[30:06] Please don’t do this. 请别这样
[30:09] I already did. They have my statement. 我已经做了 我已经交了证词
[30:15] Yeah. 好吧
[30:17] Nice knowing you, Al. 很高兴认识你 埃尔
[30:26] Ambulance 61, fallen person. 61号救护车 有人跌倒
[30:29] 1610 Kedzie Street. 科德兹街1610号
[30:36] Hurry, I think my dad’s sick. 快点 我爸爸病了
[30:43] – What’s your dad’s name? – Terrence. I’m Patrick. -你爸爸叫什么 -特伦斯 我是帕特里克
[30:47] And that’s Buddy. 那是巴迪
[30:51] Okay. 好的
[30:56] Okay, see ya. 好的 回见
[31:01] – Okay, here we go. – What was that, a pet? -天啊 -那是什么 宠物吗
[31:03] What about my dad? Something’s wrong with him. 我爸爸怎么办 他病了
[31:06] I don’t believe this! 不敢相信
[31:08] Patrick, how long since that snake bit your dad? 帕特里克 你爸爸被咬多久了
[31:11] Patrick? 帕特里克
[31:13] My dad says not to tell anyone about Buddy. 我爸爸不让我告诉别人巴迪的事
[31:15] – We’re not supposed to have him. – How long, sweetie? -我们本不该养它的 -多久了 亲爱的
[31:20] Ten minutes. 十分钟
[31:22] Okay, I’m gonna call animal control. 我打电话给动物管理局
[31:24] – What kind of snake is it? – Rhino viper. -它是什么蛇 -犀咝蝰蛇
[31:25] He got out of his cage. 它从笼子里跑了出来
[31:28] We gotta go back in there. 我们得进去
[31:30] Bitch, are you out of your f– 妹子 你疯了…
[31:34] Dear valued colleague, 亲爱的同事
[31:35] I strongly disagree with your suggested course… 我十分不同意你的决定…
[31:37] Okay, god only knows what rhino viper venom does to a person, okay? 我们都知道犀咝蝰毒液对人的影响
[31:41] We can’t wait on animal control. 我们等不及动物管理局的人了
[31:42] He might not even have 30 minutes. 他可能撑不了三十分钟了
[31:45] Patrick, hi, um, what does your dad use to handle Buddy? 帕特里克 你爸爸平时怎么控制巴迪呢
[31:49] The hook. 钩子
[31:53] The hook. Come on. 钩子 走吧
[32:07] Here it is. 就这个
[32:16] That is a long-ass snake. 这蛇也太长了
[32:26] – Here. – Whoa! What? -你来 -什么
[32:28] You do it. I can’t. I can’t. 你来 我不行
[32:33] Um, okay, Patrick. 好 帕特里克
[32:36] What do I do? 我该怎么做
[32:37] Dad puts the hook under him 爸爸会把钩子放到蛇身下
[32:39] and grabs his tail. 然后勾起它的尾巴
[32:41] Mm-hmm. Grabs his tail. Right, of course. 抓住它的尾巴 好的
[32:56] Hey, Buddy. 嘿 巴迪
[32:59] oh, god. Oh, god. 天啊 天啊
[33:06] Okay. 天啊
[33:11] – We’ve got to try again. – Yeah. -我们还得试试 -好
[33:15] Just…try again. 再…试试
[33:43] Come on. 进去
[33:44] Yes. Yes. Yes. 好了 好了
[33:50] Nightmares. I will have nightmares. 噩梦 我晚上一定会做噩梦的
[33:59] Okay, let’s put him in the chair and get him out of here. 我们把他放到担架上抬出去
[34:06] Watch the cabinet. 注意药柜
[34:13] Let’s go. 我们走
[34:14] – Is he gonna be okay? – He’ll be okay. -他会没事吗 -会没事的
[34:18] Hop in. 上车
[34:24] 裤子不错 最近健身了吗 找死是吗
[34:32] – What’s up? – Uh, a couple things. -怎么了 -几件事
[34:35] Internally, Tara’s not gonna be acting on the charges. 内部来说 泰拉不准备起诉了
[34:40] What do you mean, internally? 什么叫内部来说
[34:41] Are the charges dropped or not? 起诉撤销了没有
[34:42] Well, that’s where it gets complicated. 事情有些复杂
[34:46] She’s been reinstated 她复职了
[34:47] as commander of operations at field division headquarters. 成了派遣总部的指挥官
[34:51] Promoted? 升职了
[34:53] IAD felt an administrative post 内政事务司认为行政职务
[34:54] might be a better fit for her. 更适合她
[34:55] For a liar? 给个骗子吗
[34:57] Iad lacked the sufficient amount of confidence 内政事务司对于推翻她的证词
[35:00] needed to disprove her claim, 没有足够的信心
[35:02] so they wanted to move quickly to have this go away. 所以他们想尽快了结此事
[35:07] Great! You know what? Make her the Queen of England, 好啊 要不这样 让她做英国女王吧
[35:10] I don’t care. 谁在乎
[35:12] Are we done? 完事了吗
[35:14] No. 没有
[35:16] Because of chief Rutkowski’s rather incendiary statement, 因为卢特考斯基长官煽风点火的证词
[35:21] The I.G. has sustained Tara’s allegations. 监察长维持了泰拉的指控
[35:23] They’re kicking the case up 他们要把这案子
[35:24] to the state’s attorney’s office. 上报给州检察官
[35:27] – Meaning what? – Meaning they will review it. -说明什么 -说明他们会重新调查
[35:30] And if they feel there’s a case, 如果他们觉得有问题
[35:32] they’ll file charges. Criminal charges. 他们就会起诉 刑事指控
[35:36] You need to get an attorney, Kelly. 你需要找个律师 凯利
[35:39] You need to be ready. 你得做好准备
[35:41] Listen… This is not coming from me. 听着 这不是我的意思
[35:45] But it was put out there 但很明显
[35:46] that if you did apologize for what she’s claiming, 如果你曾为她所声称的那些事道歉
[35:50] it might go a long way towards… 事情可能就很…
[36:10] I walked her to the door. 我陪她走到门口
[36:14] We’re gonna fight this. 我们要反抗到底
[36:18] We’re gonna be all right. 会没事的
[36:22] I don’t trust anyone in this world other than you. 这世上我只相信你
[36:30] Hey, buddy. We heard. 伙计 我们听说了
[36:33] No one can believe it. 大家都不相信
[36:36] Look, we’re doing our soft opening tonight. 我们今晚试营业
[36:38] Maybe you want to come down, 你也一起来吧
[36:39] tie one on, be around your friends. 喝点酒 和朋友们呆一起
[36:43] I’m not up for it. 我不太想去
[36:45] – No. Of course. All right. – Hang in there, man. -好吧 我明白 -坚持住 伙计
[36:58] – This is it, you guys. – Ready or not. -马上要开始啦 伙计们 -硬着头皮上啊
[37:02] I got jitters, I ain’t gonna lie. 我激动得鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 真的
[37:05] This is probably, like, the craziest, riskiest, 这估计是我们做过最疯狂 最冒险
[37:08] insanest thing any of us has ever done. 最神经的事啦
[37:11] And for Herrmann, that’s saying something. 对赫尔曼而言 的确是这么回事
[37:13] But if nothing else, 不过话又说回来
[37:16] I have had so much fun spending all those days off 那些天过得真的很开心
[37:19] and all the wee hours 包括那些熬夜和你们一起
[37:21] building Molly’s with you guys. 修建莫利酒吧的时光
[37:23] And I know that you guys have heart because I saw it 我知道你们都很用心
[37:26] when you put it in the business, 忙生意特别认真
[37:27] and I just want you to know 我只想告诉你们
[37:30] that I consider you guys family. 我把你们当做家人一样看待
[37:34] You’re my brothers. 你们就像我哥哥
[37:38] Wow. You’re beautiful. 你真美
[37:42] I know it’s been a tough couple of shifts for everybody. 过去几天大家都辛苦了
[37:45] But that is why this place is gonna rock tonight. 但正因如此 今晚这里一定嗨翻天
[37:48] Because we’re gonna put aside our worries, 我们就抛开担忧
[37:51] and we’re just gonna have a good time. 尽情享受这美好时光吧
[37:55] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[37:56] – Amen. – To Molly’s. -阿门 -敬莫利酒吧
[37:57] To Molly’s. 敬莫利酒吧
[37:59] Does it sound like we’re saying, “Tamales”? 听起来是不是有点像”Tamales”
[38:02] What–who cares? This place is gonna rock! 什么 管它那么多 这里肯定能火
[38:04] I hope so, 希望如此
[38:05] ’cause I’m a little concerned about the number of hits 因为我有点担心
[38:06] we’re getting on facebook. 我们脸书上主页的点击量
[38:07] – Oh, my gosh. – Not as much traffic as I want. -苍天啊 -没我期待的多
[38:09] Not to mention– 更不用说…
[38:09] Will you please celebrate the moment, 看在上帝的份上 你就不能消停会儿
[38:12] for god’s sake. 庆祝一下吗
[38:15] To Molly’s. 敬莫利酒吧
[38:30] Come on, another one. All right, another one. 再来 很好 再来
[38:33] Throw it out! 用全力
[38:35] Come on! Come on. 来啊 来啊
[38:38] Come on, man. 继续来
[38:50] – Are you guys good? – We’re great! -感觉还行不 -棒极啦
[38:51] All right. 好嘞
[38:57] – Who is this guy? – That’s my uncle Zoozie! -他是谁 -这是我叔叔祖齐
[39:00] Hey, so I cannot stop thinking about Tara being promoted? 我老在想 泰拉竟然升职了
[39:05] Oh, she is a bureau bitch now. We’re never gonna see her. 她现在是局级贱人了 咱再也不会见到她了
[39:07] Oh, if I do, I’m gonna drop her. 如果我见到她 肯定扁她一顿
[39:10] Not joking. 说真的
[39:15] – Good to see ya. – Thanks. -很高兴见到你 -谢谢
[39:19] When did that happen? 他们什么时候开始的
[39:24] Good for them. 挺好的啊
[39:39] Cop walks into a bar. 他怎么来了
[39:46] Wow. It’s a nice place. 这地方不错嘛
[39:50] Congratulations. 恭喜啊
[39:58] Chief. 队长
[40:05] Listen, there’s been a lot of bad blood 这一带 警察和消防员之间
[40:08] between cops and firemen in this district. 已经有太多嫌隙了
[40:13] Since we’re all gonna be working together, 既然我们都要在一起工作
[40:17] I want to be the first to put it all behind us. 我想做第一个尽释前嫌的人
[40:30] This round’s on me. 这轮酒算我的
[40:37] So what was that about? 什么意思
[40:39] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 你肯定不会相信的
[40:43] – What? – He was promoted to sergeant, -什么 -他升职做中士了
[40:46] and he’s running the intelligence unit. 管情报部门
[40:49] You’re in the intelligence unit. 你就在情报部门啊
[40:50] Don’t I know it. 没错啊
[41:04] I want to apologize. To you both. 我要向你们俩道歉
[41:07] It got way out of hand. 我做得太过分了
[41:09] You know, as it turns out my son needed to hit rock bottom. 看来我儿子应该吃点苦头了
[41:15] Prison has certainly provided that. 在监狱里这无法避免
[41:21] I just want to say I’m sorry. 我只想说我很抱歉
[41:26] And I am looking forward to working with you, Lieutenant. 而且我期待着和你一起工作 副队
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme