Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Present arms! 敬礼
[00:11] Could this be Voight related? 有可能和博伊特有关吗
[00:12] – Voight? – When it comes to gang violence, -博伊特 -说到团伙暴力
[00:14] the man has a long reach. 那人的势力很大
[00:15] I’m gonna push to fast track Peter Mills to squad. 我想让彼得·米尔斯尽快进救援队
[00:18] Sounds like you guys have all the answers. 听起来你们都决定好了
[00:20] This is Tara Little. She’s a candidate. 这是泰拉·利特尔 她是后备队员
[00:22] She’s gonna be riding along with you guys for the next few shifts. 接下来几次班她会和你们一起
[00:25] Who asked who out? I’m just curious. 我很好奇 你们俩谁先约的谁
[00:27] – Wait, you did, right? – What? -让我想想 你先约的 对吧 -什么
[00:29] Yeah, you asked me to dinner that one night. 就是你 那天晚上你约我吃饭
[00:30] Oh, no, that– that wasn’t a date. 不 可那不是约会
[00:36] Come on! 快点
[00:37] Kelly, I want to know if you’d like to have a baby with me. 凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗
[00:41] I’m in. 我同意
[00:43] You don’t have enough sack 你根本没胆承认
[00:44] to admit you’re sleeping with Heather. 你和希瑟在一起了
[00:46] I’m done explaining myself. 我不会再解释了
[00:47] You haven’t explained a damn thing. 你什么都没解释过
[00:49] ‘Cause you’re wrong! 因为你说的全是扯淡
[01:08] So, we’re off and running. 下班了 准备走吗
[01:10] For what? 去哪
[01:12] I went to the doctor’s office this morning 今天早上我去看了医生
[01:13] – and got my hormone shot. – Oh, yeah. -注射了荷尔蒙 -那很好啊
[01:15] – Yeah. – How you feeling? -是啊 -感觉怎么样
[01:18] Fine. 还不错
[01:19] Yeah, it’s not affecting me at all. 对我没什么影响
[01:21] Just, uh, it means the window for ovulation 这意味着 接下来的几天
[01:24] is gonna be in the next couple of days. 会开始排卵
[01:25] So don’t make any plans. 所以不要做别的计划了
[01:26] And, um, as soon as these 一旦这些东西
[01:28] say that I’m good to go, 显示我准备好了
[01:30] we gotta get to the clinic and perform our respective duties. 我们就可以去门诊完成各自的使命了
[01:37] Well… sorry, I’m just–I’m really excited. 不好意思 我只是太兴奋了
[01:41] – I can see that. – Yeah. -能看出来 -是啊
[01:43] All right. 好吧
[01:49] I am too. 我也很兴奋
[01:58] Pecan caramel popcorn. 核桃焦糖爆米花啊
[02:00] Let’s get into this before Herrmann finds out. 快点在赫尔曼发现之前解决掉
[02:01] Herrmann’s gone hunting with his brother. 赫尔曼跟他哥哥去打猎了
[02:03] It’s all the pecan caramel popcorn you can eat. 爆米花随便吃
[02:05] – Sweet! – Who brought this in? -太好了 -谁带来的
[02:07] A paramedic candidate who’s riding with Dawson and Shay. 一个跟着道森和夏伊的后备医护人员
[02:10] Oh, yeah, Tara. 对了 泰拉
[02:11] Apparently she spent a couple of shifts over at 95. 她貌似在95队做过几次轮班
[02:13] Bob Macelroy said she’s pretty cool. 鲍勃·麦克罗伊说她人还不错
[02:16] What, are you stalking her now? 怎么 你开始调查她了吗
[02:18] No, I’m not stalking her. 我才没有调查她
[02:19] I just like to know who I’m working with. 我只是喜欢去了解跟我工作的同事
[02:21] – Are you wearing cologne? – No. -你擦了古龙香水吗 -没有
[02:24] Body spray, maybe. 也许是身体喷雾
[02:28] – Hey, Tara. – Okay. Hey. -嘿 泰拉 -嘿
[02:32] Uh, Severide, I think Capp’s looking for you. 西弗莱德 我看卡普在找你
[02:34] No, I just left him. 我刚从他那出来
[02:37] Hi, everybody. 大家好
[02:39] Did you bring this popcorn because it’s amazing. 这爆米花是你带来的吗 太好吃了
[02:41] I am not above buying people’s affection. 我可没想收买你们
[02:46] So, um, I hear that you are quite a graphic designer. 我听说你很会设计图片
[02:52] So is anyone with a laptop. 所有有电脑的人都会
[02:55] Yeah, I wish I’d figured that out 真希望我在累积了
[02:56] before I racked up $60,000 in student loans. 六万块助学贷款之前学会这些
[03:00] Well, what made you wanna be an E.M.T.? 那你为什么想做救护员
[03:02] Uh, my roommate’s a paramedic at 35. 我的室友是35队的医护人员
[03:05] I didn’t have to hang out with her very long 跟她混在一起不久后
[03:06] before I realized the firehouse is where it’s at. 我就发现消防队才是我该去的地方
[03:11] Engine 51, truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[03:13] squad 3, ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[03:15] Here go. 该干活了
[03:15] Industrial accident, Racine and 15th Street. 工业事故 拉辛街和第十五街交汇处
[03:27] Hey, what happened? 发生了什么
[03:28] A worker backed a forklift into the shelves 一个工人把叉车倒进了架子里
[03:30] and the whole thing came down on top of him. 整个东西倒下来压在了他身上
[03:32] Don’t move the pallet. He’s there. 不要挪动货板 他在那里
[03:38] – Give me a hand with this. – Hey, watch your back. -来帮我一把 -小心你后面
[03:41] Hang in there, buddy. 坚持住 伙计
[03:43] We’re gonna get you out. 我们会把你弄出来的
[03:44] Coming to you. 就快好了
[03:46] Hey, can you tell me your name? 能告诉我你叫什么吗
[03:48] Phil. 菲尔
[03:50] Phil Manfreddi. 菲尔·曼弗雷迪
[03:52] Okay, hi, Phil. 好的 你好 菲尔
[03:53] Wait and see, wait and see. 小心点
[03:57] Okay, Phil, I want you to breathe 菲尔 我要你
[03:58] slow and easy for me, okay? 慢慢地轻轻地呼吸 好吗
[04:01] You see his nail beds, how blue they are? 看到他的指甲了吗 是不是很青
[04:02] – What’s that mean? – Shock. He’s in shock. -那意味着什么 -他现在处于震惊状态
[04:05] Very good. We’re gonna keep 很好 我们要保持
[04:06] his c-spine nice and straight. 他的颈椎挺直
[04:07] And we need to warm him up. 得让他暖和起来
[04:09] Okay, I’m gonna lift your head, hon. 我帮你抬下头
[04:11] Let’s get the spreaders. 准备液压钳
[04:12] Forget the spreaders. 别拿什么液压钳了
[04:13] Get the torch in here. 去拿气割
[04:14] – We need to cut this beam. – Copy that. -得切开这横梁 -收到
[04:17] Wait, why–why don’t we try and lift it? 等等 为什么不搬开试试
[04:19] It’s too unstable. 太不稳定了
[04:19] Anything shifts, and it’ll all 牵一发而动全身
[04:20] fall right back on top of him. 他可能会被埋
[04:23] Sir! Is there anything flammable in these boxes? 先生 这些箱子里有易燃物吗
[04:25] No, sir. 没有
[04:26] Need water over here. 拿水过来
[04:32] Here we go. 行了 开始
[04:54] – Severide, kill the torch! – What? -西弗莱德 关掉气割 -什么
[04:57] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Look out! 哎哟妈 小心
[04:58] Everybody, get down! 大家注意 趴下
[05:18] – Is it out? – Can’t tell. I need to get in there. -火灭了吗 -不确定 得进去看看
[05:25] It’s still smoldering. 还在阴燃
[05:27] This can go up again any second. 随时可能复燃
[05:29] We gotta move him. 得将他搬开
[05:30] I didn’t make it through the beam. 横梁还没切断
[05:32] Wait. 等等
[05:34] Wait. How about this? 要不试试这个
[05:39] It’s worth a try. 死马当活马医了
[05:40] – Hadley. – Yeah. -哈德利 -是
[05:52] Focus on his face and keep him calm. 看着他 让他保持冷静
[05:54] ll right. 好的
[05:56] You’re gonna be okay, Phil. 你会没事的 菲尔
[06:01] Quick thinking, candidate. 有急智啊 后备队员
[06:06] Gear’s all picked up, lieutenant. 装备都收拾好了 副队
[06:07] All right. Let’s get back home. 好了 回家吧
[06:10] Where’s Mills? 米尔斯呢
[06:17] Leave his ass. 滚他的
[06:18] You got it. 收到
[06:21] So then, what’s the difference between an oxy/acetylene torch 那么 氧乙炔气割机跟热焊
[06:23] and an exothermic torch? 有什么区别
[06:25] For starters, an exothermic 新手的话 热焊就足以
[06:26] will cut through a solid block of concrete. 切开水泥块了
[06:28] – Cool. – Yeah. -帅 -嗯
[06:30] Here, let me show you what else we use. 过来 给你看看我们的装备
[06:47] They’ll get over it. 没事的啦
[07:08] Your lieutenant says the bathroom 副队让你去洗厕所
[07:09] needs a good cleaning, candidate. 后备队员
[07:21] Kelly, right? 凯利 对吧
[07:23] – Yeah. – We have a mutual friend. -是 -我们有个共同的朋友
[07:25] Jennifer Robinson? 珍妮弗·罗宾逊
[07:26] She tends bar at Cubby Bear. 她在酒吧工作
[07:29] – She said to say hello. – Okay. -她说替她问好 -好
[07:30] – Yeah, tell her I said hello. – Will do. -替我向她问好 -好的
[07:33] It’s nice to have a connection to someone here. 在这有认识的人真好
[07:36] Yeah, it’s a–it’s a great group at 51. 51队的人都很好
[07:38] I’m sure that you’ll fit right in. 你很快就会融入的
[07:40] Shay and Dawson taking good care of you? 夏伊和道森有照顾你吧
[07:42] Yeah. 有
[07:43] I actually have some copies to go make for Dawson right now. 我得去给道森复印东西了
[07:47] So I’ll see you later. 回见
[07:48] Sure. 回见
[07:53] Hey, Otis. 奥蒂斯
[07:55] Check this out. 看这个
[07:57] My grandparents in Madrid. 这是我在马德里的祖父母
[07:59] My grandfather proposed to her there. 我祖父在那求的婚
[08:03] Hmm, you will never see 你绝不会看到
[08:04] Russian grandparents smiling like that. 俄籍祖父母这么笑
[08:08] The place they’re standing in front of 背景是欧洲
[08:08] is one of the oldest restaurants in Europe. 最古老的餐厅之一
[08:11] – You been? – No. Someday. -你去过 -没 将来会的
[08:14] I think Molly’s needs a big, wooden door like this. 我觉得莫利家也得有个大木门
[08:18] Something timeless and beautiful. 美丽又永恒
[08:20] How did I know there was an agenda attached to this story? 我就知道你不会无缘无故讲故事
[08:23] It is a nice door. 很漂亮的门
[08:24] Look, Dawson, now is not the time 道森 现在可不是
[08:26] to be making design decisions, okay? 着手设计的时候
[08:29] Herrmann’s unreachable in the woods of Ontario somewhere. 赫尔曼可是远在天边
[08:32] Yeah, exactly why now is the time. 不 这恰是时候
[08:34] Well, we don’t have any money left. 咱们没钱耶
[08:36] There’s a salvage place I use. 我知道个地方收旧货的
[08:38] There’s all kinds of old structural pieces. 有各种旧家具零件
[08:40] Might take some searching, but we could take a look. 不过估计得花点时间去淘货
[08:43] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -真的
[08:47] – All right. – That sounds great. -行 -貌似不错
[08:51] Bathrooms are done, lieutenant. 厕所清洁好了 副队
[08:54] Showers need a good cleaning, too. 淋浴房也得清洗
[08:59] Okay… 好
[09:02] Uh, can I talk with you for a minute first in private? 我能跟你单独谈下吗
[09:08] Sure. 当然
[09:20] I wanted to apologize for this morning. 我对早上的事很抱歉
[09:23] I knew I screwed up and it won’t happen again. 我知道我搞砸了 不会有下一次的
[09:27] But I also wanna formally let you know 但我也想正式通知你
[09:29] that I will be pursuing that open opportunity in Squad. 我会积极争取加入救援队的机会
[09:34] I heard. 我听说了
[09:36] But right now, you are on Truck. 但目前 你还是在云梯队
[09:41] And while you’re here, you better act like it. 你在这里一天 就要做好本职一天
[09:47] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[09:52] Ambulance 61, laceration injury. 61号救护车 撕裂伤情
[09:54] 670 North Talman Avenue. 北塔尔曼大道670号
[10:03] So sorry about this. 非常抱歉
[10:05] My husband, Dennis, he was working on the garage door 我丈夫 丹尼斯 他在修车库门的时候
[10:07] and it just started opening. 门突然自己开了
[10:26] His arm is caught in there. 他的胳膊被卡住了
[10:27] We’re not equipped for this. Call it in. 我们没有响应设备 呼叫求援
[10:28] Dispatch, this is Ambulance 61. 调度台 这里是61号救护车
[10:30] We need a truck company 我们在北塔尔曼大道670号
[10:31] to 670 North Talman Avenue. 需要云梯队援助
[10:33] My shoulder! I heard the muscle make a ripping sound. 我的肩膀 我都能听见肌肉撕裂的声音
[10:42] Okay…We’re gonna get you down, Dennis. 没事 我们会救你下来的 丹尼斯
[10:44] Let me support your weight, okay? 让我来托住你 行吗
[10:46] Tara, take hold of his legs with me. 泰拉 和我一起托住他的腿
[10:48] We’re gonna lift him up. 我们要把他抬起来一点
[10:50] Tara! 泰拉
[10:51] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[10:57] All right, come here. 好了 放这里
[11:00] Okay, it’s okay. 行了
[11:08] Dawson, see if you can lift the door. 道森 你试试能不能把门抬起来一点
[11:15] God. 老天
[11:16] Tara, get up here and help me. 泰拉 上来帮我
[11:19] Lift this one. 抬这里
[11:21] Dennis… 丹尼斯
[11:24] This is gonna hurt like hell, 这样会很疼
[11:25] but it’s gonna be quick, all right? 但一下就好 行吗
[11:26] Tell me, what are you gonna do? 告诉我 你们打算怎么做
[11:31] Okay, all right. Get down. 好了 可以下去了
[11:40] Arlene, my arm! 艾琳 我的胳膊
[11:42] Sweetie, you’re all right. 亲爱的 你没事了
[11:45] All right, come on. You can come with us. 好了 快走 你可以和我们一起去
[11:51] Where’d Tara go? 泰拉去哪了
[11:52] She off crying in a corner somewhere? 躲到哪个角落哭去了吗
[11:53] Oh, come on, that was pretty gnarly. 别这样倚老卖老
[11:55] Cut her some slack. 放她一马吧
[11:56] So you and Casey 话说你和凯西
[11:58] going treasure hunting after shift, huh? 下班后要一起去”寻宝” 是吧
[12:00] Don’t even start that. 别提这个
[12:01] I gotta say though, it’s just nice 不过我还是要说 能和他
[12:02] to be back to normal with him. 做回普通朋友真好
[12:04] “Normal?” “普通朋友”吗
[12:05] “Normal” as in buried romantic feelings 带着埋藏的浪漫风情和不言而喻的
[12:08] and unspoken sexual tension? 男女之情的”普通朋友”吗
[12:11] Hey, I ran into Mike, and he said Hallie, 我有次偶遇迈克 他说海莉
[12:14] she’s–she’s long gone. She’s history. 她早就是过去式 一去不复返了
[12:16] She’s off finding herself, doing some medical aid work 她离开这里去找寻自我 去了南美还是哪
[12:18] in South America or somewhere– 从事医疗救护工作
[12:20] I don’t care, Shay. 我不在乎这些 夏伊
[12:21] I got my man, all right? 我已经找到真命天子了 对吧
[12:23] Hey, hey! 喂 你
[12:24] Excuse me, don’t touch that! 不好意思 别碰那台轮床
[12:26] That’s not yours! 那不是你们医院的
[12:28] Put it back. 快放回去
[12:35] How long ago since that hormone shot? 距离那次荷尔蒙注射过去多久了
[12:37] Just don’t mess with my gurney. 我只是不许别人乱碰轮床而已
[12:39] Grabbed a couple coffees for you guys. 给你们带了两杯咖啡
[12:42] – Thank you. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[12:44] I, uh, I saw the doctor in the hall. 我在大厅碰到接手的医生了
[12:46] She said you saved that man’s arm. 她说你们挽救了他的胳膊
[12:48] Well, we got him here fast. 我们尽快把他送到了这里
[12:49] That’s the key. 那才是最关键的
[12:51] A quick response is everything. 快速反应重于一切
[12:53] – Okay. – Okay? -记住了 -记住了
[13:02] Mills. 米尔斯
[13:04] Yeah, Lieutenant? 什么事 副队
[13:05] Come here. 过来
[13:10] Have a seat. 坐
[13:18] This is a pretty good article on the different types 我这有一篇介绍各种气割
[13:19] of cutting torches and what situations they’re best for. 以及它们各自适用范围的好文章
[13:22] Oh, cool. 太棒了
[13:24] Thanks, Lieutenant. 谢谢 副队
[13:26] How are the classes going? 课上得怎么样
[13:27] Good. 挺好
[13:29] They’re really good, actually. 实际上 那些课都很好
[13:30] I couldn’t get into the vertical rescue this time around so… 我这次报不上垂直救援课 因为…
[13:34] it’s full up. 全报满了
[13:37] What are you doing? You can’t stop it. 你在干什么 你不能接住球
[13:38] Where’s the defense in this game? 那这个游戏该怎么防守
[13:40] There’s no defense in paper football. 纸板足球游戏不用防守
[13:42] I get a penalty kick. Put up your uprights. 我要罚点球了 用手比好门柱
[13:48] Can someone please explain to me 有人能和我解释一下为什么
[13:50] why our Truck candidate is sitting at the Squad table? 我们云梯队的后备队员坐在救援队那桌吗
[13:53] Does Severide know? 西弗莱德知道吗
[13:54] Severide’s there. 西弗莱德也坐那
[13:55] They’re all there. 他们都坐一起呢
[13:56] It’s a little tea party, 简直在开小茶会
[13:58] and Peter Mills is the guest of honor. 而彼得·米尔斯就是座上贵宾
[14:01] Call Lieutenant Brunson. 打给布朗森副队
[14:03] Tell him I want you in his class. 就说是我让你去上他的课
[14:07] – Great. I will. – Good. -太好了 我会的 -好的
[14:13] I guess we’re not good enough for him anymore. 大概他已经看不上我们了
[14:15] What a slap in the face. 多响亮的一记耳光啊
[14:17] Mills could use a lecture on company loyalty. 米尔斯需要听场有关公司忠诚度的演讲
[14:20] I’ve been here, what, five years? 我来这里有五年了啊
[14:22] Nobody ever talked about grooming me for rescue squad, 从没人说过要把我送去救援队
[14:25] but Mills, oh, Mills– 但是米尔斯啊 米尔斯
[14:27] Maybe that’s because he’s busting his ass. 可能因为他非常努力吧
[14:39] Bet you a dollar you miss that. 跟你赌一块钱 你投不中
[14:41] Make it a beer. 赌注换成啤酒吧
[14:42] You’re on. 好啊
[14:46] Gee, I guess I owe you a beer. 好家伙 我欠你一瓶啤酒
[14:52] Chief, got a sec? 队长 有空吗
[14:55] Yeah. 有
[15:03] This business about getting Mills on squad, 关于把米尔斯调到救援队
[15:08] you sure he’s ready? 你确定他准备好了吗
[15:11] Severide thinks so. 西弗莱德是这么认为的
[15:13] Yeah. 是啊
[15:15] I’m sure he does. 他当然这么想了
[15:17] Have you talked to Mills about it? 你和米尔斯谈过这事吗
[15:19] Yeah, I have. 谈过
[15:21] A real conversation? 是正式的谈话
[15:23] Or just long enough for him to say what you wanted to hear? 还是只来得及让他说些你想听的话
[15:29] Look, Casey, I get it. 听我说 凯西 我明白的
[15:32] You are tired of sniffing out talent 你很烦费心挖掘培养的人才
[15:34] and training them up, only to have them poached by squad. 结果都被救援队挖走了
[15:37] This isn’t about me, Chief. 现在不是在说我的事 队长
[15:40] It shouldn’t be about you, either. 也不是在说你
[15:43] Or your feelings of obligation toward Henry Mills. 或者你对亨利·米尔斯的责任感
[15:51] Your concerns… 你的担忧
[15:57] are duly noted. 我会注意的
[16:09] Yeah, no, I know I missed a couple sessions, 对 不是 我知道我落了几节课
[16:12] but Lieutenant Severide, 但是西弗莱德副队
[16:13] he really wants me to take this class. 他非常想让我上这个课
[16:15] So I’m hoping that there’s still time to jump in. 所以我希望还来得及赶上进度
[16:19] Yeah. 是的
[16:21] Oh, that’s great. 太好了
[16:23] Great, I’ll wait to hear from you. 好的 我等你的消息
[16:25] Okay. 好
[16:27] Hey, what are you doing here? 你在这儿干吗呢
[16:28] Um, taking care of some business. 处理一些事情
[16:35] Okay. 好吧
[16:39] I feel like I’m doing something wrong. 我觉得我像做错了事一样
[16:46] I-I see the way that people look at me, 我知道他们是怎么看我的
[16:49] and I can just imagine what they’re saying behind my back. 我都能想象得到他们背地里怎么说
[17:00] Ambition makes people uncomfortable. 你的上进心让他们不安了
[17:03] You just have to remind yourself 你只需提醒你自己
[17:04] that you’re not doing it for them. 你不是为了他们而活
[17:08] Yeah, well, I think it’s something a little deeper though 好吧 我觉得这事和凯西有点关系
[17:10] with Casey, isn’t it? 对不对
[17:16] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[17:19] You think he’d be riding me this hard 如果我没有和他的意中人在一起
[17:21] if I wasn’t with the girl that he likes? 你觉得他会这么刁难我吗
[17:25] You–you don’t know what you’re talking about, Pete. 你 你不知道自己在说什么 彼得
[17:28] You messed up. 你搞砸了
[17:30] Casey rapped your knuckles for it. 凯西惩罚你一下而已
[17:32] You know how many times Otis had to mop this house 你知道奥蒂斯还是个后备队员时
[17:34] top to bottom when he was a candidate? 从上到下擦过这屋子多少次吗
[18:11] – Cindy. – Hi, Leslie. -辛迪 -莱斯莉
[18:13] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[18:14] Fat. 肥
[18:16] Uh, Christopher left his set of car keys here. 克里斯托弗把他的车钥匙落在这儿了
[18:19] – I just need to grab them. – Okay. -我过来拿一下 -好的
[18:21] Did he, uh, call you yet to brag 他和你炫耀过
[18:23] about how many innocent birds he’s killed? 他杀了多少只无辜的小鸟了吗
[18:25] No, they’re–they’re deep in the woods up there, 没有 他们在深山老林里
[18:28] so I don’t expect to hear from him. 所以我不指望能有他的消息
[18:29] Mm, well, I’m sure we’ll all 好吧 等他回来
[18:31] get an earful once he’s back. 我们肯定会听到吐的
[18:37] You okay? 你还好吧
[18:39] Oh, yeah. 是的
[18:40] Yeah, I just got real winded walking in here. 我只是在这儿绕了一大圈
[18:43] That’s what I get for gaining 25 pounds 谁让我怀孕这六个月
[18:44] in the first two trimesters. 胖了25磅[22斤左右]
[18:54] When did the, uh, shortness of breath start? 你什么时候开始呼吸急促的
[18:56] Oh, I guess it got tricky about an hour ago. 好像是一个小时前开始不舒服的
[19:00] I-I should sit… 我 我得坐下
[19:01] – a few minutes, maybe. – Yep. -几分钟吧 可能 -对
[19:04] All right, well, just to be safe, 好了 安全起见
[19:05] I’m gonna just go ahead and take your vitals, okay? 我要测下你的生命特征指数 好吗
[19:09] – Oh, it’s probably nothing. – Yeah. -也许没什么事 -是啊
[19:14] Ev–everything look okay? 还 还好吧
[19:15] Yeah, yeah, everything’s all right. 是的 一切基本正常
[19:17] I just wanna get you to Lakeshore 我只是想带你到湖滨医院
[19:18] and have a few things checked out, okay? 有些东西再做下确认 好吗
[19:20] – Okay. – So just stay here. -好的 -那就先待在这儿
[19:21] Take nice, easy breaths and, um, 放轻松 慢慢呼吸
[19:23] I’m gonna go tell Chief Boden, okay? 我去告诉博登队长 好吗
[19:24] – Okay. – Okay. -嗯 -好的
[19:31] Chief. 队长
[19:32] Cindy’s oxygen levels are way too low. 辛迪的氧含量很低
[19:34] It could be a P.E. 可能是肺栓塞
[19:34] We need to get her to Lakeshore now. 我们得立即送她去湖滨医院
[19:36] Go. Go! 快去
[19:42] All right, Cindy, nice, easy breaths. 没事的 辛迪 放松 慢慢呼吸
[19:45] In and out, you just relax. 吸气然后呼气 你尽管放轻松
[19:50] Dawson, she’s lost consciousness. 道森 她失去意识了
[19:52] Call ahead to Lakeshore, give ’em the report. 通知湖滨医院 报告他们
[19:54] I gotta tube her. 我要给她插管
[19:55] You need my help? 要我帮忙吗
[19:58] No, just get us there fast as possible. 不用 你只管开快点赶到那里
[20:01] Give me the intubation kit. 把插管工具给我
[20:02] – Lakeshore, this is… – Tara! -湖滨医院 我是 -泰拉
[20:04] Be advised we are on route with a pregnant female… 请注意我们正携带一名孕妇过来
[20:06] Come on. 快点
[20:09] Hurry up. 快
[20:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:13] Hand me the 7 1/2. 把7.5毫米软管给我
[20:19] Ambu bag. 急救包
[20:20] Come on, Cindy. 加油 辛迪
[20:28] 38-year-old, female, 26 weeks gestation. 三十八岁 女性 怀孕二十六周
[20:30] She went unresponsive, stopped breathing, 她失去意识了 没有呼吸
[20:32] and I had to intubate. 我不得不做了插管
[20:33] She’s a friend, the wife of one of our guys. 是我们的朋友 一个同事的妻子
[20:36] Sounds like a P.E. 听起来像产科肺栓塞
[20:37] Let’s push T.P.A. 给她注射组织原生质激活剂
[20:38] and tell the C.T. Scanner we’re coming. 告诉C.T扫描室我们现在过去
[20:39] – Right away. – We’ve got her. -马上 -交给我们了
[20:47] She shouldn’t be here alone. 不能让她一个人在这儿
[20:50] You should go with her. 你去陪她
[20:54] You sure? 你确定吗
[20:56] 100%. 百分之百
[20:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:13] Hey, how is she? 她怎么样
[21:14] The clot traveled to her lungs. 血块进到她肺里了
[21:15] We did a thrombectomy and fished it out. 我们做了血栓切除术清理掉了
[21:18] – And how’s the baby? – The baby’s fine. -那孩子怎么样 -孩子没事
[21:21] We’re starting her on blood thinners 我们开始给她稀释血液
[21:23] so she’ll be on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy. 这样她就能在床上静养度过剩下的孕期
[21:25] But other than that, she’s fine. 但除此之外 一切都好
[21:28] Okay. 好的
[21:29] You can go in and see her. 你可以进去看她了
[21:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:44] Hey, girl. 美女
[21:47] Get over here. 过来
[21:54] I’m so glad you’re okay. 真高兴你没事
[22:00] Thank you, Leslie. 谢谢你 莱斯莉
[22:03] Of course. 不用谢
[22:20] You and Mouch get a hold of Herrmann? 你和穆奇找到赫尔曼了吗
[22:22] Yeah, uh, park rangers tracked him down. 是的 停车场巡逻员找到他了
[22:24] He’s on his way home now. 他现在在回去的路上
[22:27] Great news about Cindy. 辛迪没事就好
[22:29] Thanks to Shay. 替我谢谢夏伊
[22:39] – What’d I do now? – Good morning, Dawson. -我该怎么办 -早上好 道森
[22:40] Hey, Chief Hatcher. 你好 海切尔队长
[22:42] I came by to see how Tara little’s doing on the rig. 我过来看看泰拉表现得怎么样
[22:45] Uh… Yeah, she’s a nice girl. 她是个好姑娘
[22:49] Putting in a real effort. 一直很努力的在学习
[22:52] Dawson, one thing I know I can rely on with you 道森 我知道有一点我可以信赖你
[22:56] is a straight story. 就是你会说真话
[22:57] And that’s what I’m looking for here now. 那也是我现在想知道的
[23:03] She’s not cut out for a busy house, chief. 她还没有准备好正式任职 队长
[23:05] She’ game, has a positive attitude, 她很勇敢 态度积极
[23:07] but she doesn’t have the stomach for it. 但是她还不能胜任
[23:10] Sound like city work’s not for her. 看起来城里的工作不适合她
[23:13] Maybe the suburbs. 也许市郊的可以
[23:16] Thanks, Dawson. 谢谢 道森
[23:18] No problem. 不客气
[23:23] Been nice… 很高兴…
[23:24] not seeing any violations with your name lately. 最近没看见你有任何违规行为
[23:27] Keep it up. 继续保持
[23:32] I love how solid all this old construction stuff is. 我喜欢这些老建筑的结实
[23:36] Houses were built to last. 建造房屋就是为了让它们能够长存的
[23:40] Cool, let me check it out. 不错 让我看看
[23:42] It’s pretty heavy. 它真的很重
[23:43] I’m sorry, are you saying I can’t manage? 不好意思 你是说我拿不动吗
[23:45] Mm, look at that game face. 看你那表情
[23:48] Give it to me. 把它给我
[23:49] All right. 好吧
[23:51] I got it. 我拿住了
[23:53] It’s fine. 还好
[23:54] It’s not that bad. 没那么重
[23:55] Yeah, you look like you got it. 是啊 看起来你是拿得动
[23:57] Okay. No, it’s– take it. 好吧 不 它…你拿着吧
[23:59] – Yeah? Sure? – Take it. Ta-take it. -真的 确定 -拿着 拿着它
[24:05] Doors. 看看门
[24:19] Oh, Casey. 凯西
[24:27] This is it. 就是它了
[24:28] Yeah, we can strip it down, 好 我们可以把它的漆去掉
[24:30] stain it a dark mahogany or something. 然后涂成深褐色或者别的
[24:32] Yeah. It’s perfect. 好 不错
[24:35] If my mom sees this hanging up at Molly’s, 如果我妈妈看见它在莫利酒吧
[24:37] she is gonna go nuts. 她一定会抓狂的
[24:46] Let me get this. 我接个电话
[24:51] – Hey. – Hey there. -你好 -你好
[24:53] Uh, look, I’m gonna have to blow off dinner tonight. 晚饭我必须得爽约了
[24:55] Yeah, they’re letting me jump into this vertical rescue class, 他们让我跳到垂直救援班去
[24:57] – and I just can’t. – Oh, yeah, no worries. -我也没办法 -好的 没事
[24:59] Um, we can– we can do it tomorrow night. 我们可以约在明天晚上
[25:02] Okay. 好的
[25:04] Where you at? 你在哪里
[25:06] Um, I’m looking at doors for the bar. 我在给酒吧挑门
[25:09] By yourself? 你自己吗
[25:11] You wanna wait until tomorrow? 能等明天再挑吗
[25:12] I can help you. 我去帮你
[25:14] Um, no, I’m good. Thanks. 没事 我自己就行 多谢了
[25:16] – Talk to you later. – Okay. -回头聊 -好的
[25:26] I always hold up my end of the bet. 我愿赌服输
[25:29] Ah, very honorable of you. 你还挺守约的
[25:34] Am I interrupting something? 我打扰到你了吗
[25:36] Uh, not really. Um… 没有…
[25:40] – Come on in. – Okay. -请进 -谢谢
[25:46] It was kind of a rough time 刚开始考急救医生证书
[25:47] when I started my E.M.T. Certification. 那段时间 真是挺难熬的
[25:49] My family thought I was crazy shifting gears from design. 我家人都不理解我从设计师转行的决定
[25:56] Do they support you now? 他们现在支持你了吗
[25:57] Not really. 还没有
[26:00] But they will as soon as I show them I can hack it. 不过等我成功了他们会支持我的
[26:07] I could tell that you didn’t really remember Jennifer. 我看出来你根本没想起珍妮弗是谁
[26:10] That bartender I asked you about. 我跟你提起的那个酒吧招待
[26:12] No, I do, the–the blonde. 我记得她 金头发的那个
[26:14] Black hair. Black. 她是黑头发 黑发
[26:16] Nice try. 很会猜
[26:20] She remembered you. 她记得你
[26:22] When I told her I was gonna be working at 51, 我跟她说我要去51号消防队工作的时候
[26:24] she warned me about you. 她提醒我提防你
[26:26] She said that you were just my type. 她说你就是我的菜
[26:30] That I’d have a hard time staying away. 要跟你保持距离是相当困难的
[26:33] Really? 是吗
[26:36] She’s a smart girl, that Jen. 她很聪明 那个珍
[26:40] What the hell, Kelly? 凯利 你搞什么
[26:43] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[26:44] What’s wrong? I called you, like ten times! 怎么了 我给你打了十几次电话
[26:48] I-I must have left my phone at the gym. 我八成是把电话落在健身房了
[26:50] I told you to be on alert. 我跟你说了要随叫随到
[26:51] I’m in the window. 我现在在排卵期
[26:53] – I– – Now the clinic’s closed! -我 -诊所现在都关门了
[27:03] Unbelievable. 简直难以置信
[27:04] Unbelievable! 难以置信
[27:06] Hey, I’m so–Look, hey! 听着 对不起
[27:08] Listen, Shay, I’m sorry, okay? 夏伊 对不起还不行吗
[27:10] We can go to the clinic tomorrow morning. 咱们明天早上就去诊所
[27:12] That’s still in the window, isn’t it? 你不还在排卵期吗
[27:13] No! There’s no way to be sure about that. 不一定 这事可说不准
[27:17] I gotta ask, is this–is this you talking or is this the– 我得问一下 现在是正常的你还是
[27:19] Don’t blame this on the hormones! 别把这个赖到荷尔蒙头上
[27:22] You can’t even bother to look at your phone? 你都不想着看看自己的手机
[27:25] You can’t even think to look at it? 你连这个都想不起来
[27:27] I didn’t have it. 关键是我没带着啊
[27:29] A baby isn’t an afterthought, Kelly. 孩子可不是什么马后炮 凯利
[27:32] – I know that. – Do you? -这我知道 -你真的知道吗
[27:43] So I release you of the obligation. 你不用跟我生孩子了
[27:58] Okay, save some for the lady. 给女士留点好吧
[28:00] Why? 凭什么
[28:01] She tanked Tara. 她挂掉了泰拉
[28:03] You tank the single attractive E.M.T. 你挂掉了单身而又魅力四射的急救医生
[28:06] – I didn’t tank her… – Yeah. -我没挂她 -得了吧
[28:08] Otis. 奥蒂斯
[28:08] I just said that she wasn’t cut out 我只是说
[28:10] for the streets of Chicago, okay? 她不适合在芝加哥工作
[28:11] They’ll probably move her to mayberry or something. 他们可能把她调到郊区之类的地方去
[28:13] Wrong. 不可能
[28:14] Her probationary status was revoked, Dawson. 她的试用资格已经被撤销了 道森
[28:22] Hey, did you show Otis? 你给奥蒂斯看了吗
[28:25] Uh…No, not yet. 还没
[28:29] – Show me what? – The new door for the bar. -给我看什么 -酒吧的新大门
[28:31] Oh, Dawson, I was happy with the one we had. 道森 我对咱们现在的门很满意
[28:33] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[28:34] I know the guy who runs the place. 我认识那家店主
[28:36] Dawson has expensive tastes, granted, 道森的品味的确是比较昂贵
[28:39] but I managed to talk him down. 不过我能说服他降价
[28:47] Engine 51, truck 81, 出动51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[28:49] squad 3. Ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[28:51] House fire, 4800 block, West Thomas. 西托马斯4800街区起火
[28:53] Oh, look, guys. 同志们快看啊
[28:55] Mills is gonna ride with us. 米尔斯要和我们一起走了
[29:06] Severide, get that gate down. 西弗莱德 把大门卸下来
[29:10] – Hadley, grab the k12. – Got it. -哈德利 把无齿锯拿来 -好的
[29:12] Windows are all covered up, chief. 队长 窗帘都被拉起来了
[29:14] Can’t get a look inside. 看不到里面
[29:17] Not seeing a lot of signs of occupancy here. 看起来不像有人住的样子
[29:28] – Smell a little skunky to you? – Yep. -闻起来像大麻不 -有点
[29:36] Patched into the city service just below the weather head. 城市公共电线管端口下面接了线
[29:39] They’re stealing electricity. 他们在偷电
[29:40] Looks like we got a marijuana grow house, chief. 看起来这是个种大麻的屋子 队长
[29:44] Give me a small primary search team. 派一支搜查小队过来
[29:45] And be careful in there. 你们要小心
[29:47] Power’s disconnected. 已经切断电源了
[29:49] Bring Mills in. 把米尔斯带进去
[29:50] Teach him how to breach a grow house. 教他怎么攻破大麻房
[29:52] Mind if I run my own company? 我自己管好自己行吗
[29:57] All right, Mills, pay attention. 米尔斯 小心点
[30:05] Watch out for booby traps. 小心陷阱
[30:07] Don’t get tangled up in wires or duct work, 别被线或者管道缠住
[30:09] and keep an eye out for chemicals or fuel. 留心化学制品和燃料
[30:12] Copy that, lieutenant. 是 副队
[30:22] Fire department, call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[30:24] Anybody here? 有人吗
[30:30] Leon, take a look. 里昂 过来
[30:32] You got it! 收到
[30:49] Pass him to me. 我接着他
[30:51] All right. 好的
[30:53] Watch the glass. 小心玻璃
[31:11] – What was that? – Sounded like electricity. -那是什么 -听着像是电流
[31:15] Get him on the gurney. 把他放到轮床上
[31:18] Okay, we got him. 可以了
[31:19] – Where’s Capp? – He was right behind me. -卡普呢 -他就在我身后
[31:28] Capp! 卡普
[31:30] – Chief! – Take it easy. -队长 -别紧张
[31:31] We have already got two men inside. 已经有两个人在里面了
[31:35] Casey, you got eyes on Capp? 凯西 找到卡普了吗
[31:38] Not yet. 还没有
[31:41] – Capp, call out! – Capp, where are you? -卡普 请回答 -卡普你在哪里
[31:48] Chief, the electricity is still on. 队长 电源没有切断
[31:51] Come on. 快点
[31:54] We’re looking for a secondary line now. 我们在找二级电线
[31:56] Hang on. 稍等
[31:58] There. Right there. 那里 就在那里
[31:59] Yeah. 没错
[32:04] Capp, call out! 卡普 请回答
[32:15] Capp? 卡普
[32:18] Talk to me, Casey. 回答我 凯西
[32:19] He’s caught up in some wires. 他被一些电线缠住了
[32:21] I can’t tell if they’re energized. 我不知道是不是还通着电
[32:23] Don’t touch him! 别碰他
[32:25] Stay back. 退后
[32:31] Casey, the secondary line is cut. 凯西 二级电线已经切断了
[32:33] We’re still looking for other lines. 我们还在找其他的电线
[32:34] Can’t wait. 不能再等了
[32:36] Stand back, Mills. 退后 米尔斯
[32:58] Hey, Casey, do you hear me? 凯西 能听到吗
[33:09] Get in there! Help him! 进去帮他
[33:13] Can’t tell if he’s breathing. 我不知道他还有没有呼吸
[33:27] How you feeling, Capp? 感觉如何 卡普
[33:31] Smells like a phish concert out here. 出来的感觉真好
[33:38] Let’s take him in to get checked out. 我们带他去急救车检查一下
[33:39] – Okay. – Come on. -好的 -来吧
[33:40] Here we go. 我们走
[33:43] I got him. I got him. 我扶住他了 我扶住他了
[33:47] Rescuing rescue squad. 营救救援人员
[33:49] Nicely done, Mills. 干得不错 米尔斯
[34:08] Not gonna miss your ride this time, huh? 这次不会错过车了 是吧
[34:14] Lieutenant… 副队
[34:16] How come you never went for squad? 你为什么不加入救援队
[34:24] Mills… 米尔斯
[34:28] All the lives we save, the people we help… 我们营救的人 我们帮助的人
[34:33] You think they give a damn which company insignia we wear? 你觉得他们会在意我们带着什么标志吗
[34:42] Truck 81, are you available to assist in a shooting incident? 81号云梯车 能协助处理一起枪击事件吗
[34:46] Truck 81 responding. 81号云梯车收到
[34:48] We gotta go. 我们得走了
[35:08] No rush, ladies. He’s not going anywhere. 女士们 不用急 他走不了的
[35:13] Territorial dispute. 地盘争夺
[35:16] Couple of corner boys ran up and shot him. 几个街头男孩跑过来朝他开了枪
[35:19] Same old story. 老一套了
[35:21] How do I know this guy? 我好像认识他
[35:27] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[35:30] This is the guy who helped Antonio bust Voight. 就是他帮安东尼奥逮捕博伊特的
[35:44] Hey, we’re too late. 我们来得太晚了
[35:48] Yeah, okay. 知道了
[35:49] How’s Capp? 卡普怎么样
[35:51] He’s good, he’s good. 他很好 他很好
[35:53] No electrical burns or anything. 没有触电烧伤 也没别的伤
[35:54] They gave him an EKG. 他们给他做了心电图
[36:06] Yeah. I know. 没错 我知道
[36:16] So what does this mean? 这是什么意思
[36:17] According to Boden, the D.A.’s office 博登说 地方检察院
[36:20] remains committed to its case against detective Voight. 会继续调查博伊特警探的案件
[36:24] And, after all, Curtis’s testimony 毕竟柯蒂斯的证词
[36:26] wasn’t the only arrow in their quiver. 不是他们掌握的唯一证据
[36:28] Is that what you’re hearing, Casey? 你是这么听说的吗 凯西
[36:31] I thought we were here to celebrate. 我以为我们是来庆祝的
[36:33] Exactly. Come on, guys! 没错 来吧伙计们
[36:36] It’s time for the inaugural round of beers at Molly’s. 到喝”莫利”剪彩酒的时候了
[36:39] – Hey, Casey. – Hey, Shay. -凯西 -夏伊
[36:41] Hey, how’s Cindy doing? 辛迪最近怎么样
[36:43] She’s good. 她很好
[36:44] Herrmann’s back, glued to her side, 赫尔曼回来了 每天都粘着她
[36:46] which is driving her crazy. 她都快疯了
[36:47] All right, guys. Belly up. Come on. 伙计们 一起举杯
[36:52] Oh, wait, wait, wait. 等等
[36:57] – To Molly’s.- To Molly’s. -庆祝”莫利” -庆祝”莫利”
[37:03] Ah, it’s delicious, Otis. 很好喝啊 奥蒂斯
[37:06] But are you gonna chill it before opening? 但你打开前是不是得冰一下
[37:09] God, I swear I plugged that in. 我发誓 我接通冷藏电源了
[37:11] Okay, who wants to see this door? 好吧 谁想看看我们的门
[37:13] Me. 我
[37:17] – Hey, can I talk to you? – Yeah, ab– -能和你聊聊吗 -可以…
[37:25] – Listen… – Look, I’m so sorry. -关于… -我很抱歉
[37:26] About the other day, I messed up big time. 那天的事 我搞砸了
[37:28] I know that. 我知道
[37:29] – It… – I’m sorry. -这 -我很抱歉
[37:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:32] I mean, it was the hormones. 都是荷尔蒙作怪
[37:33] Or–I think. 至少我认为是
[37:34] I’m not sure, but look, I– 我不确定 但是
[37:38] I think I should make other arrangements, 我想应该重新计划
[37:40] ’cause it’s, like, our friendship 因为 我们的友谊
[37:42] is one of the only really good things 是我生命中
[37:44] I have going on in my life, 唯一美好的事情
[37:45] and I don’t wanna mess that up. 我不想毁掉它
[37:47] That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最蠢的话
[37:50] But, Kelly– 可凯利
[37:51] You’re trying to give me an easy out, I get it. I do. 你想给我台阶下 我懂的
[37:53] But I don’t need one, okay? 可我不需要
[37:59] We’re doing this. 我们一起做
[38:03] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好的
[38:05] Come here. 过来抱抱
[38:14] Had to admit, 不得不承认
[38:15] – it looks pretty damn good. – Right? -真的很漂亮 -我就说吧
[38:18] And, hey, can you– I need a picture. 帮我 帮我照张相
[38:19] Okay. 好的
[38:26] Come here. 过来一起
[38:27] All right. 好吧
[38:30] I hope this comes out okay. 希望照出来效果还行
[38:31] I don’t have my glasses. 我没戴眼镜
[38:32] Just give me this. 我来吧
[38:35] All right, guys. 准备好
[38:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[38:40] Come on, come on, come on. 过来 快过来
[38:40] We’re trying to take this picture. 我们正准备照相
[38:41] – All right, sorry. – Looks great. -好吧 抱歉 -看样子很不错
[38:43] Hey, guys. 你们俩
[38:48] Ready? 准备好了
[38:49] All right, one more. 好的 再来一张
[38:51] Hey, Pete. 皮特
[38:54] Hi, I thought you had classes all day. 你不是今天满课吗
[38:56] Oh, I do. 是的
[38:57] Just wanted to carve out 就想翘几分钟课
[38:58] a couple of minutes to come see this door. 溜出来看看你们的门
[39:00] Looks great. 很不错
[39:07] Uh, I gotta go to the firehouse. 我得回消防队了
[39:12] What for? 怎么了
[39:13] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[39:15] – See you guys. See ya. – Later, man. -先走一步 -回见
[39:34] Hey, Tara. 你好 泰拉
[39:42] Okay. 好吧
[39:54] Chief. 队长
[39:55] Come on in, Kelly. Take a seat. 进来 凯利 坐下
[40:05] Lieutenant Severide. 西弗莱德副队
[40:09] A subordinate has accused you 一名下属指控你
[40:11] of luring her to your apartment… 勾引她到你的公寓
[40:15] and trying to force yourself upon her. 并且意图性侵犯
[40:17] What? 什么
[40:18] She hasn’t pressed criminal charges as yet 她还没有对你提起刑事诉讼
[40:19] and we are trying to convince her 我们在尽力劝她
[40:21] to keep this an internal matter. 内部解决这件事
[40:24] Are you–are you–are you talking about Tara Little? 你说的是泰拉·利特尔吗
[40:26] What did she say I did? 她说我做了什么
[40:27] You’re gonna wanna talk to your union rep. 你得和你的工会代表沟通
[40:31] See about getting a lawyer. 考虑聘请律师
[40:46] I really appreciate this, Casey. 很感谢你 凯西
[40:49] It means a lot. 对我意义重大
[40:51] I know. 我知道
[40:55] That’s why I did it. 所以我才会这么做
[41:03] It seems like things are going pretty well 看样子 你和米尔斯
[41:05] with you and Mills. 发展地很不错
[41:12] Yeah. 是啊
[41:13] They are. 很不错
[41:16] He’s a lucky guy. 他真幸运
[41:24] Uh, sorry, we’re closed. 抱歉 我们打烊了
[41:31] Hallie? 海莉
[41:32] Hey, Matt. 马特
[41:34] What? 怎么会
[41:40] I thought you were in south America. 我以为你在南方
[41:42] I was. I just got back. 是啊 刚回来
[41:44] The guys at the station said you might be here. 消防队的人说你可能在这里
[41:48] Hey, Gabi. How are you? 加比 你好吗
[41:50] I’m good. I’m good. 还不错 我很好
[41:51] You look– you look great. 你看起来 很棒
[41:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:56] You wanna grab a coffee or something? 想喝杯咖啡什么的吗
[41:58] I’d love that. 非常乐意
[42:00] All right. 好的
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme