时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[00:07] | This house is special. | 这里很特别 |
[00:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:09] | Because it has a rescue squad. | 因为这有一支救援队 |
[00:11] | They’re like the best of the best. | 他们是精英中的精英 |
[00:13] | – Why aren’t you with them? – I plan to be. | -你怎么不加入他们 -我有这计划 |
[00:16] | My father was a member of the squad years ago. | 我父亲多年前曾是这个分队的一员 |
[00:18] | You know I’ve done thorough research | 你知道我对人工受孕这事 |
[00:19] | on this whole insemination thing. | 仔细研究了好久 |
[00:22] | Kelly, I wanna know if you’d like to have a baby with me. | 凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗 |
[00:25] | I want to hear, you know? | 我就想听听他怎么说 |
[00:28] | I need to know how my dad died. | 我想知道爸爸是怎么死的 |
[00:29] | In the middle of that fire, | 在那次救火行动中 |
[00:31] | Your father panicked and pulled off his mask. | 你父亲害怕了 他摘下了防毒面具 |
[00:33] | So I could not in good faith reward someone | 因为我不能违背良心 |
[00:35] | for demonstrating cowardice– | 让一个表现怯懦的人得奖 |
[00:40] | Listen, I know it’s been on your mind, | 我知道你记挂这事 |
[00:41] | And I think you’d be a really great addition to the squad. | 我认为你能给救援队带来很大的帮助 |
[00:44] | Let’s push it, see what happens. | 我们一起努力 看看结果如何 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:48] | We don’t have to be alone. | 我们可以不孤单 |
[00:49] | Why can’t we be happy? | 为什么我们不能幸福 |
[00:51] | Andy was one of my best friends, | 安迪是我最好的兄弟之一 |
[00:52] | and he was your husband, | 他又是你的丈夫 |
[00:54] | and I think we should honor that. | 我们应该尊重他 |
[01:01] | I am so sorry. I completely zonked out. | 真是抱歉 我迷迷糊糊睡着了 |
[01:05] | No worries. I didn’t want to wake you. | 没关系 我不想吵醒你 |
[01:07] | – What time is it? – Uh, 7:00. | -现在几点了 -七点 |
[01:10] | Oops, I have to pick up the boys from grandma’s. | 糟了 我得去外婆家把孩子们接回来 |
[01:14] | – Okay. – Uh, the baking dish is still dirty, | -好吧 -烤盘还是脏的 |
[01:17] | so I’m gonna wash it. | 我会洗干净 |
[01:18] | – I’ll clean it. – Matt. | -我来洗吧 -马特 |
[01:20] | I saw this swing set fort type thing at True Value. | 我在家装店见过那套秋千 |
[01:23] | I’ve been meaning to build it for Griffin and Ben. | 我很乐意为格里芬和本装好它 |
[01:25] | I’ll bring it and the dish by after shift. | 等下班了 我把它和盘子带给你 |
[01:29] | If that’s cool with you. | 如果你觉得没问题的话 |
[01:31] | Thank you, you’re– | 谢谢 你真是 |
[01:34] | – That’s very sweet. – Oh, come on. | -太好了 -客气什么 |
[01:39] | – Mind if I use your bathroom? – Of course. | -我可以用下洗手间吗 -当然可以 |
[01:53] | My dad wanted me to drop that off. | 我爸让我把这个给你 |
[01:55] | His way of apologizing for you catching that elbow. | 算是他对你挨了那肘子的道歉 |
[01:58] | – Thanks. – All right, well, | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[02:00] | – I’ll see you at the house. – Do you have any mouthwash? | -那我们队里见 -你有漱口水吗 |
[02:06] | It’s not what you… | 不是你想的 |
[02:17] | It’s not what you think! | 不是你想的那样 |
[02:18] | Yeah. I’m sure you’ve got it all figured out. | 是啊 我想你已经把事情都解决好了 |
[02:31] | Hey! Any of you guys know John Pritchard, | 你们有人知道约翰·普里查德吗 |
[02:34] | or are you all too young? | 还是你们太年轻没听说过 |
[02:35] | He was gone before I came on, | 我来之前他已经走了 |
[02:37] | but I heard stories. | 但我听说过他的一些事迹 |
[02:38] | Piece of work, that one. | 那人挺受人敬仰的 |
[02:40] | – What, he died or something? – Yeah! | -怎么 他死了吗 -是的 |
[02:42] | You know, Boden, Mouch and me, | 博登 穆奇和我 |
[02:44] | we all knew him back in the day. | 我们以前都认识这个人 |
[02:45] | He must have been 20 years older than Boden | 他大概比博登大了二十岁 |
[02:47] | if that tells you anything. | 如果这么说你能明白的话 |
[02:49] | What did he die of? | 他怎么死的 |
[02:50] | Old man stuff. I don’t know. | 人老了吧 我也不知道 |
[02:53] | Funeral is tomorrow up at Grays Lake. | 葬礼明天在格雷斯湖边举行 |
[02:55] | Are you guys going? | 你们都去吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I guess, you know? We should pay our respects. | 应该会去 对死者表示尊重 |
[03:00] | All right. Hydrant’s good to go. | 好了 消防栓弄好了 |
[03:07] | Peter Mills, you get to flush the next one. | 彼得·米尔斯 你来清理下一个 |
[03:13] | By the way, | 顺便告诉你 |
[03:17] | What the hell’s that? | 说些什么呢 |
[03:18] | You bet me I couldn’t say a sentence in japanese. | 你不是说我一句日语也不会说吗 |
[03:21] | I just said one. | 我刚说了一句 |
[03:22] | You owe me 20 bucks. | 你欠我二十块 |
[03:23] | Okay. “A”, I don’t remember that. | 好吧 首先 我完全不记得这事儿 |
[03:25] | And “B”, how do I know you’re not just speaking gibberish? | 其次 谁知道你是不是乱说的 |
[03:27] | – It’s a sentence. – What’s it mean? | -这是一句话 -说的什么意思 |
[03:29] | Pay me 20 bucks, I’ll tell you. | 给我二十块 我就告诉你 |
[03:31] | Ridiculous. You tell me and– | 胡扯 你告诉我 |
[03:32] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[03:40] | He fell! | 他掉下去了 |
[03:47] | We were playing hide and seek upstairs. | 我们本来在楼上玩捉迷藏 |
[03:55] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[03:56] | We’re coming. | 我们马上就来 |
[04:09] | Is there anyone? | 有人收到吗 |
[04:10] | I need a paramedic across from our firehouse! | 我需要消防队派一名救护人员 |
[04:11] | – What’s the address? – Look for our lights! | -地址在哪里 -看我们车顶灯的位置 |
[04:20] | – Let’s go, bro! – Hit it! | -伙计们 快点 -走吧 |
[04:30] | His neck’s twisted. He can’t breathe. | 他扭到脖子 没法呼吸了 |
[04:33] | I told Taye not to go in the chute! | 我跟泰雅说了不要躲在洗衣通道里 |
[04:35] | – He knows better! – Come with me. | -他知道的 -跟我来 |
[04:43] | All right, we have to get through this block. | 我们必须打通这面墙 |
[05:05] | 61, we need you on the second floor. | 61号救护车 去二楼 |
[05:07] | It’s a child. | 有小孩需要医护 |
[05:14] | – What’s going on? – Kid hid in the laundry chute. | -怎么回事 -有小孩躲进了洗衣通道 |
[05:17] | – Mills, get in here. – Yeah! | -米尔斯 过来 -好 |
[05:24] | Dougie? | 道吉 |
[05:26] | I told him infinity times not to hide in there. | 我跟他说了很多次别躲那里 |
[05:32] | Ok, let’s go back to front. | 好了 慢慢出来 |
[05:36] | Come on. | 加油 |
[05:37] | Taye? | 泰雅 |
[05:41] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[05:42] | Ma’am, don’t look. | 女士 别看 |
[05:44] | We’ll get him out. Let them work. | 我们会救出他的 相信他们 |
[05:46] | Dougie… | 道吉 |
[05:48] | Honey, go upstairs. | 宝贝 上楼去 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:51] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[05:54] | – Let’s get him out. – Don’t look. | -把他抬出来 -别看 |
[05:58] | Grab his legs. | 脚抓稳了 |
[06:00] | – He’s losing consciousness. – Taye! | -他休克了 -泰雅 |
[06:05] | Grab his legs. | 抓稳他的脚 |
[06:07] | Taye. | 泰雅 |
[06:08] | Let’s board him quickly. | 赶紧抬上救护车 |
[06:11] | Hold on to me. | 抱紧我 |
[06:15] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[06:20] | – You the mother? – Yes. | -你是他妈妈吗 -是 |
[06:22] | You can ride in the back with me. Let’s go. | 你可以随车看顾 走吧 |
[06:24] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[06:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我离开一下 |
[06:46] | What have you heard? | 医生怎么说 |
[06:50] | The doctor says it looks bad. | 医生说很严重 |
[06:53] | It’s a damaged windpipe, | 气管受损 |
[06:55] | so his brain was without oxygen. | 导致脑缺氧 |
[07:01] | Well, they’ve got great surgeons here. | 这里的外科医生很专业 |
[07:04] | They’ll do everything they can. | 他们会竭尽所能的 |
[07:06] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[07:10] | Taye has been to your firehouse. | 泰雅去过你们消防局 |
[07:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:16] | His whole class went on a field trip last fall | 去年秋天新学年开始 |
[07:19] | when the school year started. | 他们班级去实地考察 |
[07:22] | It was all he could talk about for days. | 他那段日子不停地谈论这个 |
[07:29] | He said he wants to be a fireman, | 他说他想当消防员 |
[07:32] | help people. | 帮助别人 |
[07:35] | That’s… | 那很… |
[07:38] | That’s sweet. | 好孩子 |
[07:40] | Gangs are always calling, | 黑帮总想拉拢他 |
[07:43] | but he won’t bite. | 他坚决远离 |
[07:49] | He’s gonna be straight and narrow, | 他会是正直善良的人 |
[07:51] | and I believe that. | 我坚信这点 |
[08:00] | I’m sure he will. | 我相信他会的 |
[08:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:14] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[08:15] | I don’t know if I can handle | 我不知道自己能不能 |
[08:16] | another season like the last one. | 再撑一个赛季 |
[08:19] | Hope springs eternal. | 希望常在 |
[08:20] | Hope never met a Sox September. | 对白袜队球迷来说 九月毫无希望 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well at least you guys have a series win | 哎哟 好歹你们上世纪 |
[08:24] | in the last century. | 胜绩不少 |
[08:26] | Try being a Cubs fan. | 小熊队粉丝早就习以为常 |
[08:27] | There’s plenty of room on the bandwagon | 你要想随大流转而支持南方[白袜队] |
[08:29] | if you want to move to the South Side. | 还有希望 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 好吧好吧 |
[08:32] | What are you, Pouch? You Cubs or Sox, huh? | 旺发 你支持小熊队还是白袜队呢 |
[08:34] | Look at her feet. | 看它脚 |
[08:35] | She’s definitely a White Sox fan. | 绝对是白袜队粉丝 |
[08:36] | Guys, put a cork in it. | 同志们闭嘴 |
[08:37] | I’m trying to listen to the hawk. | 哥都听不到了 |
[08:43] | What does that mean? | 啥意思 |
[08:45] | Hey, if they score, come get me. | 得分了叫我 |
[08:47] | Saikensha… | 赛肯啥… |
[08:48] | Sai… | 赛… |
[08:51] | Hey, lieutenant. | 副队 |
[08:52] | I want to bring you up to speed on what Kelly’s | 我想跟你谈一下凯利 |
[08:54] | just filled me in on. | 刚跟我说的事 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna push to fast-track Peter Mills to Squad. | 我想让彼得·米尔斯尽快进救援队 |
[09:00] | The youngest anyone’s ever made it was 23. | 之前最年轻的救援队员是23岁 |
[09:04] | You. | 是你 |
[09:04] | I think Mills can break the record. | 我觉得米尔斯能打破我的记录 |
[09:06] | And I talked to Chief Walker over at district, | 我也跟区里的沃克队长谈了 |
[09:08] | and he thinks it would be great for CFD morale. | 他觉得能鼓舞芝加哥消防局士气 |
[09:13] | Is that what you think, chief? Great for morale? | 你也这样想吗 队长 鼓舞士气 |
[09:17] | As long as he qualifies. | 如果他够资格的话 |
[09:19] | Well, sounds like you guys have all the answers. | 听起来你们都决定好了 |
[09:31] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你叫我吗 队长 |
[09:32] | As you’re aware, Lieutenant Severide | 如你所知 西弗莱德副队 |
[09:35] | thinks that you’ll make a strong addition to rescue squad. | 认为你能使救援队更上一层 |
[09:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:41] | I just want to hear your take on it. | 我想听听你怎么说 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna bust my ass to make it happen. | 为实现目标我一定会使出全身解数 |
[09:46] | – Why? – I’m sorry? | -为什么 -什么意思 |
[09:49] | Why’s it so important to you? | 为什么这对你如此重要 |
[09:50] | ‘Cause I want to be an elite firefighter, sir. | 因为我想成为一名优秀的消防员 长官 |
[09:53] | And this has got nothing to do with your father? | 这和你父亲的事没有关系吗 |
[09:57] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[10:00] | This has nothing to do with what my father did | 这和我父亲当时在芝加哥消防局做了什么 |
[10:02] | or did not do with his time at CFD. | 或没做什么完全无关 |
[10:07] | This is about me. | 这是我自己的事 |
[10:11] | Well since you’ve been here you’ve put on ten pounds. | 从你来这到现在 你涨了十磅肉 |
[10:16] | Which, from where I sit, | 这在我看来 |
[10:19] | doesn’t look like a candidate willing to bust his ass. | 可不像是一个愿意全力以赴的后备队员 |
[10:34] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[10:36] | Been better. | 不理想 |
[10:38] | You need me to take care of someone? | 需要我去收拾一下谁吗 |
[10:40] | – Give me a name. – Not now. | -告诉我名字 -没心情 |
[10:52] | Heather Darden and me, we’re just friends. | 希瑟·达登和我只是朋友 |
[10:55] | She came over to talk and fell asleep on my couch. | 她来和我聊天 然后在沙发上睡着了 |
[10:57] | Right. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[11:00] | I don’t know what you want me to say here. | 我不知道你想要我说些什么 |
[11:02] | I saw what I saw, Casey. | 眼见为实 凯西 |
[11:04] | Sell your clean whistle act to someone else, | 把你无辜的话说给别人听吧 |
[11:06] | ’cause I ain’t buying. | 因为我不相信 |
[11:07] | You can’t imagine you might be wrong about something, | 你就没想过你也有错的时候 |
[11:08] | – can you? – I can imagine a lot of things, | -想过吗 -我想过很多事情 |
[11:12] | just not the idea of you | 就是没想过 |
[11:12] | rolling around with Andy’s widow. | 你能和安迪的遗孀滚床单 |
[11:16] | Come on. | 没完了 |
[11:19] | Explain to me why Heather barely talks to me, | 那你就给我解释解释 希瑟为什么都不理我 |
[11:22] | but she’ll sleep with you, even though you’re the guy | 却和你上床 即使你就是那个 |
[11:24] | who put her husband through that window? | 下令让她丈夫从窗户进去的人 |
[11:27] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[11:29] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[11:31] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:33] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:36] | – Curtis, are you okay? – Yeah. | -柯蒂斯 你还好吗 -还好 |
[11:42] | What hell is going on, detective? | 这到底是怎么回事 警探 |
[11:44] | This has always been a neighborhood house. | 这肯定是附近的人做的 |
[11:46] | You tell me. No runins recently? | 你说呢 最近有得罪什么人吗 |
[11:49] | No fires where one of your guys tried to pop off to the local– | 你的队员没有在救火时惹到了谁 |
[11:52] | – No. – We’re not cops. | -没有 -我们又不是警察 |
[11:54] | People are happy to see a firefighter show up. | 人们见到消防员出现还是很高兴的 |
[11:58] | Could this be Voight related? | 有可能和博伊特有关吗 |
[12:01] | Voight? | 博伊特 |
[12:02] | When it comes to gang violence, | 说到团伙暴力 |
[12:03] | the man has a long reach. | 那人的势力很大 |
[12:05] | He’s got a dismissal hearing soon. | 马上就要举行有关开除他的听证会了 |
[12:13] | Not like Voight to stir up the nest | 博伊特要是想为自己开脱 |
[12:15] | if he’s trying to free himself. | 就应该不会来这里惹事 |
[12:17] | Man, why don’t you pick up one of these bangers | 你就不能先用一个无关紧要的罪名 |
[12:19] | for something small and trade the bust | 抓一个人 然后再顺藤摸瓜 |
[12:20] | for what they know about the shooters? | 挖出他们对开枪的人知道多少 |
[12:21] | Corner boys in this neighborhood are good. | 这附近的街头男孩还是不错的 |
[12:24] | We can’t catch them with the drugs | 我们不会以贩毒拘捕他们 |
[12:25] | and make a bust stick. | 让自己遭受降职处分 |
[12:27] | We’ll keep our ears to the ground. | 我们会保持警惕的 |
[12:28] | In the meantime, I’ll make sure we have a conspicuous | 与此同时 我会确保这附近 |
[12:30] | police presence around the station. | 会有警察大张旗鼓地出现 |
[12:32] | Meaning what? | 有什么意思 |
[12:33] | Put a special detail on it. Squad outside. | 说白了 有警车在外巡视 |
[12:36] | Officer posted in the house. | 警察驻扎在你们队里 |
[12:43] | Well, that’s fine. So long as the men are safe. | 很好 只要保证他们的安全 |
[12:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:58] | Cops in the house is a bad precedent. | 队里有警察可不是什么好现象 |
[13:00] | Sends a message to the good residents around here | 这不就是告诉周边善良的居民 |
[13:02] | that we’re not a safe haven. | 我们不是安全的避风港吗 |
[13:05] | You rather have one of us be killed? | 那你想看到我们有谁被杀吗 |
[13:07] | Of course not. | 当然不想了 |
[13:08] | We will let the police handle their business, | 那就让警官做他们的工作 |
[13:10] | and we…will handle ours. | 然后 我们做我们的工作 |
[13:39] | Never seen anything like this before. | 这还是头一回见啊 |
[13:40] | So much for being the neighborhood’s house. | 警队也不过如此 |
[13:42] | 马修·凯西建筑 重构 附加 改建 免费估价电话 | |
[14:33] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -请拿好 -谢谢 |
[14:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:37] | Hey, any word on that kid pulled out of the laundry chute? | 有那个从洗衣通道救出来的孩子的消息吗 |
[14:40] | Haven’t heard anything yet. | 还没有呢 |
[14:42] | Hey, what’s going on with you and Casey? | 你和凯西怎么回事啊 |
[14:44] | – It seemed like– – Oh, I don’t– | -感觉你们… -我不 |
[14:45] | I don’t want to talk about Casey. | 我不想提他 |
[14:47] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[14:48] | We’ll just enjoy watching you two mark your territory. | 我们就拿你们的争吵当热闹看 |
[14:53] | So what do you want to talk about? | 那你想聊点什么 |
[14:57] | So how would this work? | 那个要怎么做啊 |
[14:59] | With the, um…insemination? | 那个 人工授精 |
[15:03] | Well, basically, you know, | 基本上就是 |
[15:07] | I’d get a hormone injection once a day for 12 days | 我要连续注射荷尔蒙十二天 |
[15:10] | to boost ovulation, | 来促进排卵 |
[15:12] | then we’d go to a clinic where they have rooms set aside | 然而去诊所里特设的房间 |
[15:16] | for collection. | 采集精子和卵子 |
[15:18] | Meaning, you know, they give you magazines | 也就是说 他们给你一本杂志啥的 |
[15:20] | or whatever, and you go in and do your business. | 消遣消遣 然后你进去就可以了 |
[15:21] | I mean, I get that part. | 我懂了 |
[15:26] | How much does it cost? | 这要花多少钱 |
[15:29] | Uh, all-in, 10 grandish. | 总共要一万美元 |
[15:33] | 10 grand, are you serious? | 一万 真的假的 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[15:37] | You have that kind of cash? | 你有那么多现金吗 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna stretch some card limits | 我准备透支几张信用卡 |
[15:40] | and cobble it together. | 来凑一凑 |
[16:01] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[16:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:36] | You picked him up first? | 你竟然先去接他 |
[16:41] | Just get in. | 赶紧上车吧你 |
[16:42] | Now I gotta stare at the back of your head for an hour? | 我得盯着你俩后脑勺盯上一个小时吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:47] | Guess it’s better than | 总比在消防局 |
[16:48] | getting shot at at the firehouse. | 被乱枪打死强 |
[16:56] | So I come home, | 然后我回到家 |
[16:58] | try to climb in through the window, but it’s shut. | 想要从窗户爬进去 可窗户关了 |
[17:00] | It’s locked. | 被锁住了 |
[17:01] | I thought I got a clean getaway, but no. | 我以为能偷偷溜回去 结果不成 |
[17:03] | Now I gotta go around and ring on the damn doorbell. | 所以我只能去摁门铃了 |
[17:09] | My old man, he’s just sitting in his chair. | 我老爸 坐在椅子里 |
[17:11] | Waiting for me. For hours. | 一直等我 等了几个小时 |
[17:13] | – 3 o’clock in the morning. – Alcohol on my breath. | -凌晨3点钟吗 -我还满身酒气 |
[17:16] | He just stares at me, hard as nails. | 他死死地盯着我 |
[17:17] | He says, “Boy, you got four choices | 然后说 “小子 要上大学 |
[17:19] | where you’re going to college, | 给你四个选择 |
[17:20] | army, navy, air force, marines–pick one.” | 陆军 海军 空军 海军陆战队 选吧” |
[17:24] | At least your old man gave a damn. | 至少你父亲还关心你 |
[17:26] | Oh, Bill Herrmann wasn’t so bad. | 比尔·赫尔曼没那么差劲啦 |
[17:28] | I’m friends with Chris’s older brother Larry. | 我和克里斯的哥哥拉里是朋友 |
[17:30] | Your dad would throw the ball with us | 你老爸回家时候还会和我们 |
[17:32] | when he was home. | 一起扔球玩儿 |
[17:33] | Larry did not disappoint him the way that I did. | 拉里并没有像我一样 让他那么失望 |
[17:37] | You never told me about your dad. | 你从来没说过你父亲的事 |
[17:39] | Aw, sold luggage to department stores | 他和中西部的百货公司 |
[17:41] | all over the midwest. | 做行李箱生意 |
[17:43] | He was on the road more than he was home. | 经常出门 不怎么在家 |
[17:46] | All right. | 是嘛 |
[17:48] | He wanted me to chase him into the business | 他还想让我跟随他的脚步去经商 |
[17:49] | like my brother Larry did, | 像我哥哥拉里一样 |
[17:50] | so naturally I took the fireman’s test. | 所以我就参加了消防员考试 |
[17:57] | They got this whole thing… Larry and my dad. | 拉里和我父亲很像 |
[18:05] | I don’t talk to him that much anymore. | 我现在都不怎么和他联系了 |
[18:11] | You should call him. | 你应该给他打个电话 |
[18:16] | I should. | 是啊 |
[18:18] | It’d be that much worse when he didn’t call me back. | 他不回电话之后 我俩关系就更糟了 |
[18:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[18:33] | Maybe being quiet and keeping to yourself | 也许你们家解决问题的方式是 |
[18:35] | is how it works in the Mills family, | 保持沉默 自己扛 |
[18:36] | but that’s not how the Dawsons do it. | 但我们家的规矩不是这样 |
[18:38] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[18:40] | Look, if you want to fly solo, | 如果你想独挑大梁 |
[18:42] | you better do it in bed with your eyes closed, okay? | 就梦里挑挑吧 |
[18:45] | But you want to train for squad, | 但你想为加入救援队做准备的话 |
[18:46] | you better get ready to talk while you run, | 那我们就边跑边谈吧 |
[18:48] | ’cause I’m coming with you. | 我会陪你一直跑的 |
[18:53] | I want to be a part of whatever comes your way. | 我想和你一起渡过难关 |
[19:03] | Well, then you better tie your shoes first. | 那你最好先系好鞋带 |
[19:10] | Oh, I’m gonna get you! | 我会追上你的 |
[19:17] | – This is the right time, right? – Paper said 3:30. | -时间刚好吗 -说是三点半 |
[19:26] | Excuse me, is this the Pritchard funeral? | 打扰一下 这是普理查德的葬礼吗 |
[19:27] | Yes. Yes. We’re about to get underway. | 是的 马上就要开始了 |
[19:29] | – Oh. – Have a seat. | -好 -进去坐吧 |
[19:33] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[19:52] | Are you kidding me with this? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:54] | Didn’t he have, like, five sons? | 他不是有五个儿子吗 |
[19:56] | – Yeah. – Where’s his family? | -是的 -他家人呢 |
[19:59] | Welcome, friends. | 欢迎 朋友们 |
[20:00] | We’re all here today not to grieve, | 我们今天不是来这里哀悼 |
[20:04] | but to celebrate the life of | 而是来歌颂 |
[20:07] | John Aaron Pritchard. | 约翰·艾伦·普理查德的一生 |
[20:11] | Mattew 5:4 says, “Blessed are they who mourn. | 马太福音第五章第四节说到 |
[20:15] | For they shall be comforted.” | “哀恸的人是有福的 因为他们必得安慰” |
[20:18] | Let’s get outta here. | 赶紧走 |
[20:20] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[20:23] | So, like, I mean, that’s it? | 搞什么 |
[20:27] | I mean… half a dozen people, | 只来这么几个人 |
[20:31] | and no family, | 家人还不在场 |
[20:33] | and a preacher who doesn’t even know his name | 牧师甚至不知道他的名字 |
[20:37] | without looking at the program. | 还得看安排册才知道 |
[20:39] | I mean, where’s the truck with a half-raised ladder | 不是要有升半梯的云梯车 |
[20:41] | and salute to a fallen firefighter? | 还要向牺牲的消防员敬礼吗 |
[20:43] | – Chris– – No, I’m serious. | -克里斯 -不 说真的 |
[20:46] | What’s my funeral gonna be like when I kick it? | 我的葬礼会被搞成啥样 |
[20:48] | – Or yours, Mouch, huh? – Doubt I’ll care. | -或者你的 穆奇 -我应该不在意 |
[20:52] | All the same. | 都一样 |
[20:53] | He deserved a funeral with respect | 就冲着他的贡献 |
[20:56] | for all of his service. | 也该有一场庄重的葬礼 |
[20:57] | And just because he waited a dozen years to die | 他只是没有因公殉职 |
[21:01] | and moved out to the sticks doesn’t mean he wasn’t a hero. | 还晚死了十几年 但他还是英雄啊 |
[21:06] | – Let’s go. – Shotgun! | -我们走吧 -鸣枪致敬 |
[21:09] | This– this ain’t right! | 这 这根本不成样子 |
[21:24] | Any word on the shooters? | 枪手有消息吗 |
[21:25] | Nada. | 没有 |
[21:31] | How was the funeral? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[21:32] | What’s worse than terrible? It was that. | 惨绝人寰就是用来形容那场葬礼的 |
[21:37] | – What? – Oven’s busted. | -怎么了 -烤箱坏了 |
[21:40] | What? Blender is too. | 什么情况 榨汁机也坏了 |
[21:51] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[21:53] | Remember that kid from last shift? | 记得昨天轮班遇到的那个小孩吗 |
[21:56] | – Jumped in the laundry chute? – Yeah. | -跳进洗衣通道的那个 -记得 |
[21:59] | Didn’t make it. | 没能撑过去 |
[22:10] | He came here, this kid. | 这孩子来过这里 |
[22:13] | He was here on a class field trip. | 在这里参加课外活动 |
[22:19] | He told his mom he wanted to be a fireman | 他回家告诉妈妈 |
[22:20] | when he got home. | 他想做一个消防员 |
[22:23] | Wow, I recognize him. | 我认得他 |
[22:25] | It was my first day. | 那是我来的第一天 |
[22:27] | You guys had me give the tour. | 你们让我带他们参观 |
[22:31] | Man, I remember that. | 我想起来了 |
[22:33] | Funeral’s on friday. | 葬礼在星期五 |
[22:44] | Hey, pop, it’s christopher. Just checking in. | 爸爸 我是克里斯托弗 只是来问个好 |
[22:49] | I know it’s been a while, and… | 很久都没给你打电话了… |
[22:52] | Anyway, just call me back. | 反正给我回个电话吧 |
[23:08] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[23:12] | What is the worst part, Kelly? | 是什么 凯利 |
[23:14] | That you don’t have enough sack | 你根本没胆承认 |
[23:15] | to admit you’re sleeping with Heather. | 你和希瑟在一起了 |
[23:17] | At least come clean. | 至少没勇气明说 |
[23:19] | Keep walking. | 走开 |
[23:21] | I’m done explaining myself. | 我不会再解释了 |
[23:23] | You haven’t explained a damn thing! | 你什么都没解释过 |
[23:25] | That’s the point! | 这才是重点 |
[23:26] | ‘Cause you’re wrong! | 因为你说的全是扯淡 |
[23:30] | Don’t come up on me again like this. | 别再为这事找我 |
[23:32] | – Really? – What the hell is going on here? | -真的 -怎么了 |
[23:39] | In my office– now. | 来我办公室 就现在 |
[23:52] | We’ve been here before. Almost tore this house apart. | 这情况出现过 那时你们差点让队员分成两派 |
[23:55] | This time, it’s different. | 这次不一样 |
[23:57] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[24:00] | Yeah, Casey, tell him about it. | 凯西 告诉他 |
[24:10] | No offense, chief. | 无意冒犯 队长 |
[24:18] | So what do you think about this whole Casey/Heather thing? | 你怎么看凯西和希瑟的事 |
[24:20] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:23] | Hmm. You haven’t asked him? | 你没问过他 |
[24:24] | We’ve said like two sentences to each other in a month. | 我们一个月话都没说上两句 |
[24:27] | Hey. What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:30] | Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[24:31] | All right, let’s get you up, Phillip. | 好的 我们扶你起来 菲利普 |
[24:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:35] | Here we go. | 走 |
[24:40] | Phillip, that is not the kind of full moon | 菲利普 我可不想看 |
[24:43] | I was expecting to see today. | 赤裸的圆屁屁啊 |
[24:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:46] | – Here we go. – All right, keep your pants up. | -我们走 -拎好你的裤子 |
[24:48] | Whew! So Severide’s little swimmers, huh? | 西弗莱德同意提供小蝌蚪了是吧 |
[24:53] | – Yeah. – And who’s paying for this? | -是的 -那谁付钱 |
[24:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:59] | You know, there’s another, cheaper alternative. | 其实有另一种更实惠的选择 |
[25:02] | – Oh, come on. – What? | -得了吧 -怎么了 |
[25:04] | – I’m just saying. – Oh, boy. | -我只是说说 -天啦 |
[25:05] | Nature has already worked out a lot of these details. | 大自然造出男女的意图不就在此嘛 |
[25:13] | I need a 101 to East Van Buren, now! | 东凡布伦街报警 |
[25:15] | Where’s your location? | 具体位置 |
[25:16] | Someone’s stealing our ambulance! | 有人偷我们的救护车 |
[25:38] | -What the hell? – Pull over! | -妈的 -靠边停车 |
[25:40] | – Shut up! – You can’t steal an ambulance! | -闭嘴 -你不能偷救护车 |
[25:43] | – I said shut up! – Listen to me, moron. | -我说了闭嘴 -听我说 白痴 |
[25:46] | Quit talking to me! | 别和我说话 |
[25:55] | This ambulance has GPS! | 这辆救护车有全球定位系统 |
[25:57] | They can track us in the city | 他们能在城里追踪我们 |
[25:58] | so they know where we’re at at all times! | 知道我们的具体位置 |
[26:01] | When you hear the beep, that means that they’re about | 听到提示音 就说明他们要 |
[26:02] | to shut down the engine! | 关闭引擎了 |
[26:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:05] | They’re gonna turn off the engine, | 他们要关闭引擎 |
[26:06] | lock up the tires, and send your face | 锁住轮胎 然后你的脸 |
[26:08] | flying through the windshield! | 就会从挡风玻璃那里飞出去 |
[26:09] | That ain’t true! | 胡说八道 |
[26:16] | Here it comes! | 要开始了 |
[26:19] | You should buckle up! | 系好安全带 |
[26:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:45] | Somebody call for an ambulance? | 是不是有人叫救护车了 |
[26:49] | Come on, Phillip. | 走吧 菲利普 |
[26:59] | I know this may not be the best time, um… | 我知道现在不是说这个的时候 |
[27:03] | but I have a new proposal. | 不过我有一个新的提议 |
[27:06] | So please don’t say anything or make any funny faces. | 我说完前 不要说话或做鬼脸 |
[27:10] | – Okay. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[27:12] | Uh… I can’t afford the insemination. | 我付不起人工受精的钱 |
[27:16] | So I’ve been thinking about plan “B”. | 所以我在考虑执行第二个方案 |
[27:20] | And I propose | 我在想 |
[27:23] | when the time is right, | 到了合适的时候 |
[27:24] | you go into your room with magazines or skinemax | 你拿着杂志或者成人片进你的房间 |
[27:27] | or whatever you need to get yourself ready. | 或者其它能让你准备好的东西 |
[27:30] | And then with the lights out, | 然后把灯关上 |
[27:31] | you signal me by calling out my name once. | 喊一下我的名字提醒我进来 |
[27:34] | You’ll hear your door open, footsteps. | 然后打开门 脚步声 |
[27:37] | And then you’ll be mounted. | 有人爬到你身上 |
[27:40] | You will finish your business inside of me | 你直接在我身体里 |
[27:42] | as quickly and efficiently as possible. | 尽快完成你的工作 |
[27:44] | And then I’ll be out the door, | 然后我离开 |
[27:46] | so you can clean up or whatever you need to do. | 你清理一下自己或是什么 |
[27:48] | At which point, I will need to be alone. | 与此同时 我需要单独呆一会 |
[27:51] | Most likely to cry. | 八成得哭一会 |
[27:52] | And we will never speak of this to anyone ever | 之后我们不对任何人说起这件事 |
[27:57] | for the rest of our lives. | 这辈子都不说 |
[27:59] | And…I thank you for listening. | 多谢倾听 |
[28:02] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[28:49] | Here we go. Here we go. | 过来 过来 |
[28:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:55] | I’m not standing near any windows. | 我不要靠近任何窗户 |
[28:58] | Well, it ain’t exactly easy to watch the ballgame | 你这么瞅着我 |
[29:00] | with you staring back at me. | 让我很难专心看球赛啊 |
[29:03] | You think the shooters are going to text you | 你觉枪手们在开枪之前 |
[29:05] | before they open fire? | 会给你发短信吗 |
[29:07] | I broke down and called my old man. | 我崩溃了 给我老爸打了个电话 |
[29:12] | I got nothing back. | 他没回我 |
[29:15] | Mills, what’s for lunch? | 米尔斯 中午吃什么 |
[29:18] | Oh, um, I was bringing in some beef tips, | 我带了点牛排尖过来 |
[29:21] | but I don’t think they’re gonna taste that good raw, | 不过恐怕生着不太好吃 |
[29:23] | so we can do some pimento cheese sandwiches– | 咱们可以吃点甜椒奶酪三明治 |
[29:28] | How about Al’s beef? | 艾尔牛排怎样 |
[29:29] | Okay, all right. We’ll do Al’s beef. | 没问题 艾尔牛排 |
[29:31] | – Call it in. – I will. | -打电话吧 -好的 |
[29:32] | – Oh, Otis! – Yeah? | -奥蒂斯 -怎么了 |
[29:38] | Seriously, up yours, mouch. | 说真的 穆奇 你真是个混蛋 |
[29:41] | Hey, you know who knows how to translate that? | 你知道谁会翻译这句话吗 |
[29:44] | Andrew Jackson. | 二十美元上的安德鲁·杰克逊 |
[29:48] | Dawson, where’s Shay? | 道森 夏伊在哪儿 |
[29:50] | – Uh, I don’t know. – This is Tara Little. | -不知道 -这是泰拉·利特尔 |
[29:53] | She’s a candidate. | 她是后备队员 |
[29:54] | She’s gonna be riding along with you guys | 接下来几次班她会和你们一起 |
[29:55] | for the next few shifts for evaluation. | 来作为评估考察 |
[29:58] | – Cool. – Hey, so nice to meet you. | -好的 -很高兴见到你 |
[30:01] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[30:02] | Oh, don’t pay any attention to what these guys have to say. | 别信这帮家伙的话 |
[30:05] | Especially Frick and Frack over here. | 尤其是那两个好吃懒做的家伙 |
[30:07] | Oh, which one’s Frick? | 说的是谁呢 |
[30:10] | Come on. | 来这边吧 |
[30:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[30:20] | Oh, it’s–yeah, I keep the cooking club cash hidden here. | 我把烹饪俱乐部的经费藏在这里了 |
[30:25] | That’s cool, right? | 还不错吧 |
[30:35] | Yeah, it’s fine. I’ll get the food. | 挺不错 我去买吃的 |
[30:37] | No, I don’t mind. I’ll grab it. | 没事 我去就行了 |
[30:38] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[31:10] | I want to talk to whoever’s in charge. | 我想跟你们老大谈谈 |
[31:11] | Nah, get back in your truck. | 没门 回你的车里去 |
[31:13] | I’m not a cop. I’m not armed. | 我不是警察 也没带武器 |
[31:15] | Nah, man, get back in your truck. | 没门 回去 |
[31:19] | I just want to talk. | 我就想找他谈谈 |
[31:35] | You in charge? | 你是老大吗 |
[31:37] | Who wants to know? | 谁要找我 |
[31:45] | My name’s Casey. | 我是凯西 |
[31:46] | Lieutenant at Firehouse 51 down the street. | 街那边51号消防队副队长 |
[31:50] | So? | 啥事 |
[31:57] | Someone tried to pop a couple shots | 有人在大白天 |
[31:59] | into our house in broad daylight. | 向消防站里面射击 |
[32:03] | Could have killed someone. | 差点闹出人命 |
[32:05] | Someone who works to protect this neighborhood every single day. | 差点误杀那些每天都努力保护这个社区的人 |
[32:10] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[32:12] | You guys hide your drugs in the hydrants, don’t you? | 你们把毒品藏在消防栓里 对吗 |
[32:19] | Look, we have to flush those hydrants twice a year. | 我们必须每年清洗那些消防栓两次 |
[32:24] | Otherwise one of these buildings is on fire–yours maybe. | 否则如果哪栋楼起火 可能是你们的楼 |
[32:27] | It burns down because there’s no water in our hoses. | 就会因为没水无法灭火 而酿成悲剧 |
[32:31] | You know, I’m not stupid enough to think | 我不会蠢到以为 |
[32:33] | that you’re gonna give up selling your junk | 来这一趟能让你们 |
[32:35] | because I come in here. | 停止贩毒 |
[32:36] | But I’m telling you, you hide it in the hydrants, | 但我想说 你们在消防栓里藏毒 |
[32:40] | it’s gonna get flushed. | 很可能被冲走 |
[32:46] | You done? | 说完了 |
[32:51] | No. | 没有 |
[32:52] | Like it or not, we all gotta coexist here, right? | 不管你愿不愿意 我们都一起住在这里 |
[32:58] | This is our neighborhood. | 这是我们的社区 |
[33:01] | You don’t own it. | 不是你一人说了算 |
[33:16] | Hey, guess what. | 好消息 |
[33:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:19] | Well, my dad just called. | 我爸刚打电话来 |
[33:21] | He’s gonna pay for the insemination. | 他愿意出钱让我人工受孕 |
[33:26] | Says he was worried that he’d never be a grandpa. | 他说 他还担心永远不能抱外孙 |
[33:29] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[33:31] | So you know, back to plan A. | 所以 按原计划执行 |
[33:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:51] | Fine. | 我认输 |
[33:58] | “Creditors have better memories than debtors.” | 意思是”债权人比债务人记性好” |
[34:18] | Hey, lieutenant, okay if we make a quick stop? | 副队 靠边停一会可以吗 |
[34:22] | Won’t take long, I promise. | 我保证 不会太久 |
[34:24] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[34:25] | Cruz, take a right here. | 克鲁兹 就在这靠边停车 |
[34:31] | – This the right place? – This is it. | -没走错吗 -就是这 |
[34:36] | Aw, come on, Mouch. | 别闹了 穆奇 |
[34:41] | – What is this? – Just wait. | -这是哪 -等会就知道了 |
[34:43] | – I want you to see this. – Yeah. | -我要你好好看看 -好吧 |
[34:48] | – Randy! How are you? – What do you say, Larry? | -兰迪 你好吗 -你说呢 拉里 |
[34:50] | – Good to see you, man. – Hey. | -很高兴见到你 -你好啊 |
[34:53] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[34:54] | Hey, Larry, how you been? | 拉里 好久不见 |
[34:56] | You’re not getting away with a handshake. | 别想握手就能糊弄过去 |
[34:57] | Come here, little brother. | 过来 我的好弟弟 |
[34:59] | Yeah, good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[35:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | Wow, you guys have grown. | 你们规模扩大了 |
[35:05] | Yeah. How long has it been since you’ve been here? | 是啊 上次你来这 是什么时候 |
[35:07] | I don’t remember. | 记不得了 |
[35:12] | Is, uh, Dad around? | 老爸在这吗 |
[35:13] | No, he’s in Boston. | 不 他在波士顿 |
[35:15] | He’s supposed to be selling socks | 他本该和菲林地下商场 |
[35:16] | to Filene’s Basement, | 洽谈袜子销售 |
[35:17] | but he’s probably already in line | 不过估计他早溜去排队买 |
[35:18] | for bleacher seats at Fenway. | 芬威球场露天看台的球票了 |
[35:22] | Randy called and said you were down about Dad. | 兰迪打电话来说 你因为父亲的事很低落 |
[35:24] | So come on. | 进来 |
[35:27] | There’s something you should see. | 你该看看这些 |
[35:44] | 芝加哥报 消防员扑灭公寓大火 | |
[35:53] | You should hear him talk about his son, the firefighter. | 你应该听他如何夸赞 那个当消防员儿子 |
[35:56] | I can’t get him to shut up about it. | 说个不停 根本拦不住 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 够了 |
[36:53] | Mrs. Leppert. | 兰伯特夫人 |
[36:55] | Chief. | 队长 |
[37:03] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[37:07] | No, no, no. | 没事 没关系 |
[37:10] | We’re all very sorry about your son. | 对于您儿子的死 我们很抱歉 |
[37:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | You may know he was here once. | 你们也知道他曾经来过这 |
[37:22] | And… | 然后 |
[37:23] | He wanted to be a fireman ever since. | 从那以后 就想成为一名消防员 |
[37:30] | Anyway, he would have been happy | 他如果知道你们到最后 |
[37:31] | to know you guys were there at the end. | 都一直在现场 肯定会很高兴 |
[37:39] | And he would have wanted you to have this. | 他一定希望你们收下这张照片 |
[37:49] | Thank you, | 谢谢你们 |
[37:51] | for what you do in this neighborhood. | 为这片社区所做的贡献 |
[37:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:19] | We owe this kid. | 我们对不起这孩子 |
[38:25] | We owe Taye better than this. | 是我们欠泰雅的 |
[38:34] | We are better than this. | 我们本该做得比这更好 |
[39:18] | I have an idea. | 我有个提议 |
[40:01] | Ten-hut! | 立 正 |
[40:06] | Present arms! | 敬礼 |