时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mills, give me a 35-foot ladder. | 米尔斯 给我拿个35英尺的梯子 |
[00:03] | Got it. | 收到 |
[00:07] | I’m only seeing you. I only want to see you. | 我只和你约会 我也只想和你约会 |
[00:10] | – Treat her right. – I will. | -好好对她 -我会的 |
[00:12] | I’m over being the grieving widow. | 我已经受够了当悲伤寡妇的生活 |
[00:15] | You have always been there for me, Matt. | 你一直都在支持我 马特 |
[00:16] | It was my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[00:19] | Hey, lieutenant, I was looking at the list | 副队 我看了 |
[00:21] | of the up and coming classes at the academy | 学院课程的列表 |
[00:22] | and I’m trying to figure out which ones to take | 我不知道该选哪门 |
[00:23] | to make the move to squad. | 才是和进队有关课程 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna be artificially inseminated. | 我决定进行人工授精 |
[00:27] | And now I’m going to browse through potential sperm donors | 现在我要筛选潜在的精子捐献者 |
[00:30] | and continue to look for the perfect applicant. | 我要继续寻找优秀的精子捐献者 |
[00:33] | Fire department, is there anybody in here? | 消防队 有人吗 |
[00:37] | Hey, is your dad gonna come back to the house at all? | 你爸爸还会再来消防队吗 |
[00:39] | He worked with my dad and I just wanted to hear– | 他和我爸爸共事过 我就想听听他怎么说 |
[00:43] | I need to know how my dad died. | 我想知道我爸爸是怎么死的 |
[00:44] | Henry was trying to prove himself to you that night | 亨利那晚想要向你证明他自己 |
[00:46] | and he took unnecessary risks because of it. | 所以冒了本不该冒的风险 |
[00:48] | – He was doing his job. – My ass! | -他是在工作 -狗屁 |
[00:50] | He was trying to prove himself to the guy | 他要向一个睡了他老婆的男人 |
[00:51] | who slept with his wife. | 证明自己的能力 |
[01:06] | Hey, chief. | 队长 |
[01:07] | I just thought I’d catch you before shift started. | 我只是想你开始上班前找到你 |
[01:10] | You caught me. | 你找到我了 |
[01:11] | Good morning, first of all. | 首先 早上好 |
[01:13] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:14] | So obviously I heard what I heard last night. | 很显然我昨晚听到了些什么 |
[01:18] | And I guess I’m just trying to figure out | 既然这件事差不多都公开了 |
[01:20] | what to do about it now that it’s kind of out in the open. | 我一直在想我应该怎么办 |
[01:22] | It’s not out in the open. | 没有公开 |
[01:23] | Well, I mean it’s out in the open for me. | 我的意思是 我已经知道了 |
[01:26] | Because I don’t know if you’re aware or not, | 我不清楚你知不知道 |
[01:27] | but Pete and I are dating. | 我跟皮特在约会 |
[01:30] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[01:32] | So you may also be aware that Pete’s become | 那你一定也看出来了皮特越来越觉得 |
[01:35] | increasingly convinced that people | 所有人都在刻意 |
[01:36] | are keeping secrets from him about his dad, vis a vis– | 对他隐瞒他爸爸的事情 |
[01:43] | Are you gonna tell him what’s going on | 你准备在他从凯利的爸爸那里 |
[01:44] | before he hears it from Kelly’s dad? | 知道真相前 告诉他实话吗 |
[01:46] | Bennie Severide is not gonna be coming around 51 anymore. | 本尼·西弗莱德不会再来51号消防队了 |
[01:49] | Still, Pete is gonna keep digging until he finds out. | 无论如何 皮特都会想办法刨根问底的 |
[01:52] | Gabby, you dogged inquisitiveness… | 加比 你强烈的好奇心 |
[01:57] | is one of the qualities that makes you | 是使你成为成功医护人员 |
[01:59] | such an effective paramedic. | 的重要因素之一 |
[02:01] | But it is of no use to you in this matter, | 但在这件事上没用 |
[02:03] | which is a private one. | 这是私事 |
[02:08] | If you care about Mills like I think you do… | 如果你真的跟我想的一样关心米尔斯 |
[02:11] | Drop it. | 别管了 |
[02:16] | I’ll see you back at the house. | 我们单位见吧 |
[02:25] | – Hey. – Morning. | -嘿 -早上好 |
[02:26] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:28] | We got scrapple and we got eggs. | 这里有玉米肉饼和鸡蛋 |
[02:31] | Grab a seat. | 找地方坐吧 |
[02:33] | There you go. | 给你 |
[02:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | So, um, Whoritsky’s offered me a teaching post, | 沃瑞斯基给我提供了份教书的工作 |
[02:44] | and I’m thinking about doing it. | 我考虑接受 |
[02:46] | Figured I could come down and see you every couple of weeks, | 这样我能隔几个星期就来看看你 |
[02:49] | hang out. | 聚一聚 |
[02:51] | – What do you think? – Sounds good. | -你觉得怎么样 -不错啊 |
[02:53] | Will probably have to spend one more shift at the house. | 可能要再去一次消防队了 |
[02:56] | Kind of re-familiarize myself with a couple of things. | 需要重新熟悉一些事情 |
[02:59] | So why don’t you tell Boden I’ll be there about noon. | 告诉博登吧 我中午过去 |
[03:02] | What the hell’s going on with you and Boden? | 你跟博登之间到底是怎么回事 |
[03:04] | Look, Wally and me, we go way back. | 听着 华利和我 我们是老交情了 |
[03:07] | You know, he and I, one minute we’re at each other’s throats | 前一分钟 我们还想气死对方 |
[03:10] | and the next I’m helping to put a new deck on his house. | 下一秒我可能就去他家帮他装修阳台 |
[03:13] | Okay? This is nothing new. | 明白吗 没什么好奇怪的 |
[03:18] | Look, I promise you, I’ll be a choir boy, okay? | 我答应你 我会做个好好先生的 行吗 |
[03:23] | A mute choir boy. | 一个沉默的好好先生 |
[03:27] | Keep that 2 1/2 on the roof line. | 把6.35厘米口径的水管留在屋顶上 |
[03:29] | I don’t want a flare-up spreading | 我不想让火焰 |
[03:30] | to the other buildings. | 蔓延到别的建筑上去 |
[03:33] | Oh, hey, sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[03:34] | You’re gonna want to stand back, okay? | 请你往后站 好吗 |
[03:36] | It’s my restaurant, are my employees safe? | 是我的餐馆 我的员工安全了吗 |
[03:41] | Hey, Casey, you got a search status? | 嘿 凯西 搜查进度怎么样了 |
[03:43] | Building’s clear, just opening up the ceiling. | 建筑物里没人 正准备打开天花板 |
[03:46] | Pop a couple of these tiles. | 敲开这些瓷砖 |
[03:49] | Building was empty, your people are out. | 里面没有人 你的人已经出来了 |
[03:51] | Son of a bitch said I’d pay, I never thought | 那个贱人说我会付出代价的 但我没想到 |
[03:52] | he’d go this far. | 他会弄成这样 |
[03:54] | Yeah? | 怎么回事 |
[03:54] | Ten years without a grease fire. | 十年来连油引起的火灾都没发生过 |
[03:56] | I opened four restaurants in the union, | 我在工会开了四家餐馆 |
[03:58] | suddenly he sees money. | 他见钱眼开 |
[04:00] | I refused to sign. They send this thug! | 我拒绝同流合污却引来祸事 |
[04:03] | Sounds like you’re gonna want to talk to CPD. | 我想你得去芝加哥警局报案 |
[04:05] | What good would that do? | 有什么用 |
[04:06] | This guy’s not gonna stop until I’m ruined or dead. | 他们与我不死不休 |
[04:23] | Okay, chief, we’re almost done. | 队长 我们快好了 |
[04:25] | Send in the engine for the wash down. | 可以准备喷水了 |
[04:31] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[04:46] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[04:50] | Mills, get out of here! | 米尔斯 快出去 |
[04:56] | – Hit him with the hose! – Come on! | -快冲水 -赶紧 |
[05:06] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[05:12] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:18] | Thanks, Cruz. | 谢了 克鲁兹 |
[05:27] | Seriously, it’s fine. It didn’t burn through my gear. | 真的没事 装备挡着呢 |
[05:30] | Then what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[05:33] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[05:35] | It’s just a first-degree burn. | 一度烧伤而已 |
[05:37] | Will you give me that bandage? | 给我递个绷带 |
[05:44] | Couple more seconds of whatever that was | 再多几秒 |
[05:45] | that dumped down on you, | 砸你身上的东西 |
[05:46] | it wouldn’t have stopped at the jacket. | 烧掉的就不仅是衣服了 |
[05:48] | It smells like fuel. | 闻起来像燃油 |
[05:50] | That’s ’cause it was. | 就是燃油 |
[05:52] | Homemade gasoline fire bombs in the ceiling. | 天花板找到自制汽油炸弹 |
[06:01] | Back door was kicked in. | 后门被闯入 |
[06:03] | It’s not like whoever did it was making an attempt | 这么做可不是为了捉迷藏 |
[06:05] | to hide, it was arson. | 这是纵火 |
[06:06] | CPD said they’d back seat to my office on this one. | 芝加哥警局让我处理这件事 |
[06:09] | On that union rep who was threatened | 工会代表被餐厅老板 |
[06:10] | by the owner of the diner? | 威胁的事吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, your owner, Stuart Tuxhorn, filed a complaint | 是啊 老板斯图亚特·塔克斯宏 |
[06:15] | against the… Lou Krinsky last month. | 上个月投诉了卢·克林斯基 |
[06:17] | We’re checking it out, but with a case like this, | 我们正在调查 但这种情况 |
[06:19] | the evidence is circumstantial at best. | 证据搜集靠天意了 |
[06:21] | – Yeah. – Did I say something funny? | -当然 -有什么好笑的 |
[06:23] | Yeah, this union guy, if he’s connected | 这个工会的人 |
[06:26] | to city politics, you can’t tell me | 若与市政有关联 |
[06:27] | that someone isn’t already trying to get this buried. | 别告诉我这事不会石沉大海 |
[06:30] | Look, we’re good here. Just keep us posted. | 我们明白了 有什么新进展请告知 |
[06:37] | Can I talk to you sec? | 能谈一下吗 |
[06:40] | My old man wants to come by the house again. | 我老爸想再来趟消防局 |
[06:43] | Kelly, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 凯利 我觉得不妥 |
[06:46] | Whatever business you guys got, | 你们之间有什么过节 |
[06:47] | that’s your business. | 是你们的事 |
[06:48] | But he said he’ll be a choir boy and it’s one more shift. | 但他保证不乱说 而且只是一次值班而已 |
[06:53] | Here’s the deal, Kelly. | 这样 凯利 |
[06:54] | I don’t know what your dad has told you– | 我不知道你爸跟你说了什么 |
[06:58] | He hasn’t told me dick. | 他屁都没放一个 |
[07:00] | Some guys when they retire and they come back | 有些退休的人会回到 |
[07:02] | around the job, | 工作的地方 |
[07:04] | for some reason they gotta tear it down. | 不知原因地搞破坏 |
[07:07] | I’m no psychologist, but your dad, | 我不是心理医生 但你爸 |
[07:09] | he’s always been real adept at tearing things down. | 破坏什么的他最拿手 |
[07:14] | So that he’s the only one left standing. | 他总想让自己成为最后的赢家 |
[07:18] | He has a take on how Peter Mills’ father died. | 他对彼得·米尔斯父亲的死有别的想法 |
[07:23] | And it is untrue. | 但那不是真的 |
[07:26] | And that would hurt Pete if that were thrown in his face. | 如果他乱喷 会伤到彼得的心 |
[07:29] | I will not allow your father to do it. | 我不会让你父亲得逞的 |
[07:32] | So it would be in everybody’s best interest | 所以为了大伙好 |
[07:34] | if you were to meet your father in another house. | 你还是跟你父亲另约地点吧 |
[07:38] | So you can tell him. | 你跟他说吧 |
[07:42] | Or I could tell him. | 或者 我去说 |
[07:50] | Uh, my buddy Jason Baseden over at Squad One, | 还记得我在一号抢险车的朋友 |
[07:52] | you remember him? | 杰森·贝斯登吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, sure, I remember Jason. | 当然 杰森嘛 |
[07:55] | Well, he heard you were in town and he was, like, | 他听说你来了 就说 |
[07:58] | “Get your old man over here!” | “叫你老爸过来” |
[07:59] | It’s a newer house, | 那边房子更新 |
[08:00] | all the latest bells and whistles and, you know, | 设施什么的也更新 |
[08:02] | I can stop by later if we don’t get a call. | 如果等会儿没警报我还可以过去 |
[08:04] | So stop over there, okay? Jason’s expecting you. | 去那好吗 杰森很期待你去 |
[08:09] | Yeah, sure, of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:19] | Um, hey, don’t be jealous, | 别吃醋啊 |
[08:21] | but Dolores down at the records department of the academy– | 我给学院资料记录部的德洛丽丝 |
[08:24] | I sent her a gift basket of cookies and brownies, | 送饼干礼物什么的 |
[08:26] | just trying to butter her up to try and get information | 只是想套出我爸牺牲的 |
[08:28] | on the fire my dad died in, | 那场火灾的消息 |
[08:32] | and it worked. | 确实有用 |
[08:33] | She sent me over the Battalion Chief’s original report. | 她给我发了当时大队队长的原始报告 |
[08:36] | And I am starting to see why Boden and Kelly’s dad | 我要查清楚为什么博登和凯利的父亲 |
[08:39] | don’t want to talk about it. | 都不想提起这件事 |
[08:41] | Two fire fighters dying and the other firefighter’s wife | 两位消防员殉职 另一位消防员的妻子 |
[08:45] | was pregnant with her first child. | 当时还怀着她的第一个孩子 |
[08:47] | Tough to relive through, you know? | 重温往事很痛苦吧 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:53] | Well, Dolores is still searching, | 德洛丽丝还在查 |
[08:55] | she’s gonna send me anything that she finds. | 有任何进展她都会通知我 |
[09:02] | Hey, guys, what does “ebullient” mean again? | 各位 “热情如牛”是什么意思来着 |
[09:04] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[09:05] | Bull-like. To resemble a bull. | 公牛般的 形容像公牛一样 |
[09:08] | Means cheerful and energetic. | 意思是开朗奔放 精力充沛 |
[09:10] | Or that. | 差不多那个意思 |
[09:11] | – All right, thanks. – Why? | -好的 谢了 -怎么了 |
[09:13] | One of these used it to describe himself. | 有个捐精者这么形容自己 |
[09:15] | Any guy that describes himself as ebullient, | 说自己”热情如牛”的家伙 |
[09:19] | you don’t want his sperm. | 你不会想要他的精子的 |
[09:20] | Yeah, right. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[09:22] | How much longer you gonna be on this donor kick? | 这个捐精者挑选你还要看多久 |
[09:26] | Until I find the right guy. | 直到找到合适的人选 |
[09:28] | And you can just look at ’em on your computer. | 你可以在你的电脑上看啊 |
[09:31] | Mm-hm. Like I’m doing right now. | 是啊 我这不就在看吗 |
[09:33] | Correct. | 就这样挺好 |
[09:34] | I admire your gumption. | 我佩服你的勇气 |
[09:36] | Most other people would, you know, | 其他大多数人都会 |
[09:39] | keep that behind closed doors. | 偷偷躲起来看 |
[09:41] | Every time Cindy gets pregnant, | 每次辛迪怀孕 |
[09:43] | Herrmann plasters her sonogram images all over the fridge. | 赫尔曼不都把她的超声波图全贴在冰箱上 |
[09:46] | And what? I’m supposed to hide in a corner? | 所以说 凭什么我要遮遮掩掩的 |
[09:50] | I said I admire your gumption. | 我说了 我佩服你的勇气 |
[09:52] | Well, thanks. | 那多谢了 |
[09:58] | Hey, Heather. | 希瑟 |
[10:00] | – I was in the neighborhood. – Great. | -我正好来这附近 -那挺好 |
[10:04] | Hey, um, did you notice an earring in your truck? | 你在你车上有看见一个耳环吗 |
[10:08] | I’m missing one. | 我少了一个 |
[10:09] | Uh, I didn’t see it, but I-I can take a look. | 我没看见 不过我可以去找找 |
[10:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | Oh, and by the way, Saturday the kids are | 顺便一提 |
[10:17] | staying with my parents and I was planning | 周六孩子们和我父母住 |
[10:19] | on having having dinner with one of my girlfriends, | 本来我约了一个朋友吃饭 |
[10:21] | but her dad’s not doing so hot | 不过她父亲突然身体不适 |
[10:23] | so she had to fly out to Jacksonville. | 所以她要飞去杰克逊维尔 |
[10:24] | But I’ve already got that night free | 反正那晚我也空出来了 |
[10:26] | so I was thinking, why don’t we grab dinner? | 我想不如我们一起吃饭吧 |
[10:37] | Smoke eater in the house! | 屋里的消防员注意了 |
[10:40] | God, damn it! | 老天 真该死 |
[10:42] | Donut man in the house! | 送甜甜圈的来啦 |
[10:45] | Donuts, everybody! Donuts! | 甜甜圈 各位 甜甜圈 |
[10:48] | Come and get it! | 快来拿吧 |
[10:49] | Hey, what happened to going to Squad One? | 你怎么没去救援第一分队 |
[10:52] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[10:54] | Come on, you guys, let’s get a donut. | 快来吧 大家吃甜甜圈 |
[10:56] | Hi, Wally. | 你好啊 华利 |
[11:09] | You know I used to bring those to the ladies in Arson all the time. | 以前我一直带甜甜圈给纵火调查队的女士们 |
[11:13] | One of them, Ruthie, | 有一个叫露茜的 |
[11:14] | she didn’t have anything personal in her office. | 她办公室里一件私人物品都没有 |
[11:17] | I mean, nothing. Not a family photo, nothing. | 连一张家人照片也没有 |
[11:20] | All she had behind her desk, right in the middle | 只有她桌子后面的布告板正中 |
[11:22] | of her tack board was this quote, | 贴着这么一句话 |
[11:24] | “If you can’t do anything about it, | “既然无能为力 |
[11:26] | don’t worry about it.” | 何必殚精竭虑” |
[11:28] | And I am, like, “Man, this Ruthie is locked into some | 然后我就想”老天 这个露茜 |
[11:31] | higher level stuff,” right? | 境界也太高了吧” |
[11:33] | Bennie, can I talk to you real quick? | 本尼 我能和你谈谈吗 很快就好 |
[11:35] | Yeah, just a second. | 当然 稍等一下 |
[11:36] | So anyway, Ruthie retires and I go in to say good-bye | 然后 露茜退休了 我去和她道别 |
[11:39] | and I look at the board and the quote is still there. | 我一看那块布告板 那句话还在上面 |
[11:42] | And I say, “Hey, Ruthie, you forgot your quote.” | 我就说”露茜 你忘了拿你的座右铭” |
[11:44] | And she says, “That’s not mine, that was here when I moved | 没想到她说”那不是我的 我搬进来的时候 |
[11:46] | into the office.” | 那就有了” |
[11:48] | All this time I thought | 一直以来 |
[11:48] | she was like this oracle or something, you know? | 我都当她是圣人什么的 |
[11:51] | Anyway, I kept the quote. | 不过 我把那句话收了起来 |
[11:52] | What the hell? Couldn’t hurt. | 管他呢 拿着也无妨 |
[11:55] | Lead the way, boss. | 带路吧 长官 |
[12:02] | – You’re not welcome here. – Yeah? | -这里不欢迎你 -是吗 |
[12:04] | Is that why you have my son hustle me down the road? | 所以你让我儿子把我骗到别的地方去吗 |
[12:07] | You are not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[12:08] | 25 years on the job, 15 of them in this house. | 我干这行25年 有15年都待在这个消防队 |
[12:11] | Nobody tells me when I can come and go! | 没人有资格管我何时去留 |
[12:13] | Whatever you two are trying not to bring attention to, | 不管你们怎么不想引人注目 |
[12:15] | guess what? | 猜猜看怎么着 |
[12:16] | You’re bringing attention to it. | 你们已经引起注意了 |
[12:17] | – We got this, Kelly. – No, you don’t. | -我们知道 凯利 -你们不知道 |
[12:21] | He wants to stay here one more shift, that’s it. | 他还想再值一次班 就这样 |
[12:25] | Can you keep your mouth shut while you’re here? | 你在这里的时候能闭嘴吗 |
[12:26] | Who the hell are you to tell me to– | 你算哪根葱要我… |
[12:27] | It’s a yes or no question! | 回答是或不是就够了 |
[12:30] | Lou Krinsky, restaurant workers local 553 is here. | 533号区的餐厅员工卢·克林斯基来了 |
[12:34] | – Looking to talk to us. – We’ll be right there. | -想和我们谈谈 -我们马上来 |
[12:36] | Do I need to turn the hose on you guys? | 需要我给你们降降火吗 |
[12:38] | We’re good. We’re fine. | 没事 我们好着呢 |
[12:39] | We’ll be right out. | 我们马上出去 |
[12:47] | You always had all the answers. | 你一向自以为是 |
[12:53] | But I’m gonna tell you, | 但我告诉你 |
[12:55] | this is your only shift. | 这是你唯一的值班机会 |
[12:57] | You try and show up again for a second, | 你要敢再来一次 |
[12:58] | I will put an ass-kicking on you 20 years in the making. | 我会用忍了20年的拳头揍扁你 |
[13:01] | Ooh! You still got it, Wally. | 你还想着揍我啊 华利 |
[13:03] | I was starting to think all those bugles | 我开始还以为这些号角声 |
[13:05] | had turned you into a big marshmallow. | 会让你变得乖一点 |
[13:15] | It’s the way it’s always been with me and him. | 我和他一直都这样相处的 |
[13:18] | You didn’t own this house. You rented it. | 消防站不是你的 你只是租下来了 |
[13:21] | And I’m here now, so show me some respect. | 现在我在这里 所以请对我尊重些 |
[13:29] | Just curious why a report coming from this house | 我只是很奇怪为什么你们消防站的报告上 |
[13:31] | has the Arson Department trying to finger me | 纵火部试图污蔑我 |
[13:33] | for burning down a restaurant. | 烧了一家餐厅 |
[13:34] | That report conveyed the owner’s statement to us, | 那份报告只是向我们传达了业主的意见 |
[13:37] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[13:38] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Well, then I would like to make a report. | 那么我想做一份报告 |
[13:40] | Tuxhorn… | 塔克斯宏 |
[13:43] | rapes baby seals. | 强奸小海豹 |
[13:44] | Put that in the report, have him have to defend it. | 把这句加进报告里 让他来辩解 |
[13:45] | This is between you and the fire investigations. | 问题出在火灾调查上 |
[13:47] | Yeah, and it got that far because you guys took the word | 对 事情搞成这样就是因为你们相信了 |
[13:50] | of some sweatshop owner | 某个血汗工厂老板的一面之词 |
[13:51] | over that of a fellow union brother. | 而不信好兄弟的话 |
[13:53] | Why don’t you show some courtesy, | 你们为什么不能礼貌点 |
[13:54] | talk to me first. | 先和我说一声 |
[13:55] | We’re not talking about a busboy who got fired, Lou. | 我们不是在谈论一个被解雇的酒保 卢 |
[13:58] | This is serious business. | 这不是闹着玩的 |
[13:59] | I know. I’m being accused of starting it! | 我知道 我被指控纵火了 |
[14:01] | We just wrote down what we saw and heard. | 我们只是把我们看到和听到的写下来 |
[14:06] | Guy’s a skull-cracker. | 这家伙是个疯子 |
[14:18] | You’re awfully quiet. Everything all right? | 你太安静了 没事吧 |
[14:23] | All right, let’s– | 好吧 如果… |
[14:24] | let’s say that if you knew something– | 如果说你知道些什么 |
[14:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:30] | No, no, no. Don’t give me that. | 不不不 别给我来这套 |
[14:31] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么东西 |
[14:52] | 捐精者标本信息 是否符合加拿大标准 否 | |
[14:54] | Oh, goodness gracious. | 我的天呐 |
[14:56] | I’m not here to judge you. | 我不是来评判你的 |
[14:58] | I didn’t–see, that– | 我没看到 那个 |
[14:59] | when–when the–what? | 什么 什么时候的 你说什么 |
[15:03] | I’m not here to judge you. | 我不是来评判你的 |
[15:04] | I just want to know how it works. | 我只是想知道这个流程 |
[15:06] | – Who else knows? – No one. | -还有谁知道 -没有了 |
[15:09] | – Dawson? – Just Dawson. | -道森 -只有道森 |
[15:11] | – Oh, Shay. – Don’t worry. | -夏伊 -不要担心 |
[15:13] | She’s sworn to secrecy. | 她发誓会保密的 |
[15:14] | But, Mouch, I gotta ask. | 但是 穆奇 我要问一下 |
[15:16] | Six foot? 175? | 1米82 175斤 |
[15:18] | I aged out. | 我老了 |
[15:19] | It was my understanding they were gonna take that down. | 我以为他们会把那个撤下来的 |
[15:23] | Fine. Look, I got a million questions I’m gonna ask you. | 好 听着 我还有一堆问题要问你 |
[15:25] | Can I? Please? | 可以吗 求你了 |
[15:28] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[15:31] | Great. First off, the sperm. | 很好 首先 精子 |
[15:33] | Truck 81, ambulance 61, restaurant fire. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 餐厅起火 |
[15:48] | Mr. Tuxhorn. | 塔克斯宏先生 |
[15:49] | I never should have told you ’cause he’s gonna bury me now. | 我不应该告诉你的 他现在想烧死我 |
[15:53] | Stay back. | 请退后 |
[15:56] | I’m the one who called. | 是我报的警 |
[15:57] | I was making my stop and I saw a man on fire | 我正在停车 看到一个男的浑身是火 |
[15:59] | running through the restaurant. | 从那家餐厅跑出来 |
[16:04] | Okay, no one goes in. Hit it from the window. | 好了 没人进去 从窗户入手灭火 |
[16:06] | Quick takedown. | 速战速决 |
[16:07] | If that driver’s right, this is gonna be a recovery. | 司机要没说错的话 那就剩善后处理了 |
[16:21] | Cleared the dining room and bathrooms. | 餐厅和浴室已清空 |
[16:23] | No bodies. Moving into the kitchen. | 未发现尸体 向厨房前进 |
[16:29] | Guess I don’t need to remind you | 我猜不必我提醒你 |
[16:30] | to keep your eyes on the ceiling. | 要注意看天花板吧 |
[16:32] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我正盯着呢 |
[16:48] | It’s the same entry point as the last fire. | 和上次火灾是一样的入口 |
[16:53] | Wherever he is, he’s long gone. | 他早不知逃哪儿去了 |
[16:56] | This is Casey. Building’s clear. | 我是凯西 楼里没人 |
[17:11] | Uh, Casey… | 凯西 |
[17:16] | We need a medic. | 我们需要一名急救人员 |
[17:24] | Let’s turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[17:32] | Agonal breathing. Fire may have scorched his lungs. | 频死呼吸 他的肺可能被灼伤了 |
[17:34] | – How bad? – I don’t know. | -有多严重 -我不知道 |
[17:35] | Airway looks pretty fried. | 呼吸道像被油炸过一样 |
[17:38] | His arms are burned. Can’t get a line in. | 他的手被烧伤了 不能输液 |
[17:40] | He’s got minutes at best. | 他最多只剩几分钟生命了 |
[17:41] | We move him or lose him. Give us a hand? | 快送医院 要不就没救了 来搭把手 |
[17:43] | On three. Very gentle. | 数到三 尽量轻点 |
[17:45] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:48] | 61 to main, | 61号救护车呼叫总台 |
[17:50] | let lakeshore know we are two minutes out | 告诉湖滨医院 我们两分钟后 |
[17:51] | with a burn victim. | 会送去一名烧伤病人 |
[17:52] | Dawson… | 道森… |
[18:00] | 61 to main. | 61号救护车呼叫总台 |
[18:03] | Cancel that. Victim is DOA. | 请求取消 伤者已经过世 |
[18:05] | We will transport from scene for safety. | 安全起见 我们将从现场撤离 |
[18:14] | Well, we verified it. | 我们会核实的 |
[18:15] | Krinsky’s alibi clears him from the second fire. | 第二场火灾 克林斯基有不在场证明 |
[18:18] | Come on, he’s union muscle. | 得了吧 他是强词夺理 |
[18:20] | He could have had one of his knuckleheads torch both places. | 两个地方可能都是他放的火 |
[18:22] | I’m not arguing with that. | 我也这么觉得 |
[18:23] | But as of now we don’t have actionable evidence. | 但目前为止 我们都没证据来控告他 |
[18:26] | I got a drawer in the morgue full of evidence. | 停尸房里有得是证据 |
[18:28] | I don’t care if the man inside is homeless or a CEO, | 不管躺在里面的是流浪汉还是行政总裁 |
[18:30] | he didn’t deserve the death he got. | 他都不该死得不明不白 |
[18:32] | Oh, and I think he did? Come on, give me a break. | 难道我认为他应该吗 得了吧 |
[18:35] | The guy who owns these restaurants | 这些饭店的老板 |
[18:36] | is fearing for his life. | 在为他的生活发愁 |
[18:38] | We need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[18:39] | Do I really need to explain arson investigation to you guys? | 需要我解释一下什么是纵火案调查吗 |
[18:42] | It take a while. | 得花上不少时间嘞 |
[18:48] | Let’s go back to that second fire | 我们再去第二起火灾的现场 |
[18:49] | and look around. | 调查看看 |
[18:51] | Yeah. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[18:51] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[18:54] | Take your dad with you. | 带上你爸爸 |
[18:56] | Chief, he gave his word that he’d keep his mouth shut around here– | 队长 他保证不会在局里乱说话… |
[18:58] | I know he’s a pain in the ass, | 我知道他是个讨厌鬼 |
[18:59] | but he’s a hell of an arson investigator. | 但他也是个纵火案调查好手 |
[19:02] | Oh, yeah. | 那好吧 |
[19:14] | You know, I could cook you up something if you’d like. | 我可以帮你做点吃的 |
[19:16] | Oh, that’s all right. Thanks, though. | 不用了 但还是谢谢你 |
[19:20] | I didn’t know that you and my dad | 我之前不知道你和我爸爸 |
[19:22] | were on squad together. | 曾经都在云梯队 |
[19:24] | And, um… | 还有… |
[19:26] | the other firefighter who died with him. | 和他一起牺牲的另一位消防员也是 |
[19:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:30] | Ross Mcgowan. | 罗斯·麦克高文 |
[19:32] | Two years on the job. | 当了两年消防员 |
[19:33] | About your age. | 大概就你这么大吧 |
[19:35] | Had his whole life ahead of him. | 大好人生还没开始 |
[19:37] | Never got to meet his daughter. A real shame. | 都没见过自己的女儿 真遗憾 |
[19:43] | Yeah, I’m sorry to bring it up. | 对不起 我不该提这事 |
[19:45] | I know it must be really hard to relive. | 我知道这一定让你难以释怀 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:50] | Never should have happened. | 那悲剧根本就不该发生 |
[19:54] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:57] | Well, like you said. | 就像你说的一样 |
[19:59] | It’s hard to relive. | 难以释怀 |
[20:03] | Respectfully, Mr. Severide, I get the sense | 无意冒犯 西弗莱德先生 我觉得 |
[20:06] | that there’s something you really want to tell me. | 你一定是有什么事想告诉我 |
[20:14] | Let’s take a ride. | 咱出去兜个风呗 |
[20:24] | So, like the pamphlet says, | 就像资料小册里说的 |
[20:26] | you just do it in a cup? | 你用一只杯子就做到了 |
[20:29] | No, uh, | 不 |
[20:30] | a gossamer-winged stork flies down and– | 一只鹳飞了下来 然后… |
[20:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:37] | And have you had contact with any of the– | 那你有接触过任何… |
[20:39] | With the kids? God, no! | 孩子吗 没有 |
[20:43] | – Because– – I’m father Flanagan? | -因为 -我又不是弗拉纳根神父 |
[20:45] | No way! | 不可能 |
[20:46] | I treasure my privacy. | 我很重视自己隐私的 |
[20:51] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[20:52] | It just seems so impersonal. | 那真是太没人情味了 |
[20:55] | Let me just stop you right there. | 就让我把你拉回现实吧 |
[20:58] | My cousin Ted and his wife Patty, | 我的堂兄泰德和他老婆帕蒂 |
[21:00] | they tried for a long time, couldn’t conceive. | 他们试过很久 也没能怀孕 |
[21:03] | They decided to go the A.I. Route. | 他们决定采取人工受精的方式 |
[21:05] | That’s shorthand for artificial– | 意思就是人工… |
[21:07] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我懂 -好吧 |
[21:08] | So now they have a lovely daughter Elsa | 所以现在他们有个可爱的女儿艾尔莎 |
[21:12] | who is the light of their lives. | 为他们的生活带来了希望 |
[21:15] | And that family is filled with nothing but love, | 他们的家里充满爱 |
[21:18] | despite the clinical origins. | 尽管孩子是临床医学的产物 |
[21:22] | That’s beautiful. | 真好 |
[21:23] | Is that why you became a donor? Because of them? | 你是因为这个才去捐精吗 因为他们 |
[21:26] | No. The cash. | 不 因为钱 |
[21:28] | 125 a pop. That’s what they call a renewable resource. | 125元一发 所谓的可再生资源 |
[21:34] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道怎么办了 |
[21:36] | Might have to figure something else out. | 可能得另想办法了 |
[21:49] | So, Matt, was that Andy Darden’s widow | 马特 那天学院晚宴上和你一起的 |
[21:52] | I saw you with at the academy dinner? | 是安迪·达登的遗孀吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Heather. That was her. | 是的 希瑟 是她 |
[21:59] | She just needed a ride. | 她就搭个顺风车 |
[22:01] | Good to see you guys haven’t turned your back on her. | 很高兴看到你们大家都没疏远她 |
[22:03] | – That’s important. – Yeah. Absolutely. | -这很重要 -那是当然 |
[22:06] | I’ll take the back. | 我负责后面 |
[22:17] | Both buildings were broken into from the rear entry. | 两处都是建筑后门被撬后进入 |
[22:19] | – Gas accelerants were used. – Okay. | -使用了气触媒 -了解 |
[22:27] | I don’t know about this teaching gig. | 我不知道这种教学演示有什么用 |
[22:31] | – Why not? – Job’s changed too much. | -为什么没用 -工作变了太多 |
[22:35] | It’s almost exactly the same. It’s just better gear. | 几乎一样啊 设备更好了而已 |
[22:37] | Well, the people have changed is what I’m saying. | 我说的是人变了 |
[22:40] | Back when I came up, you fought a war at 18. | 我们那会儿 18岁参军上战场 |
[22:44] | You had kids by the time you were 22. | 到22岁就生孩子 |
[22:47] | You’d lived a life. You were a man. | 你是在生活 是个男人 |
[22:50] | Now these kids are coming straight out | 现在这些孩子 |
[22:51] | of their parents’ basements to the firehouse. | 直接从父母的地下室爬上来进入消防队 |
[22:53] | What the hell can I teach somebody like that? | 我能教这些人什么啊 |
[22:56] | Like him. | 就像他 |
[22:59] | Who? Hadley? He’s fine. | 谁 哈德利 他挺好的 |
[23:04] | They still have wars. People still pop out kids. | 现在人还是会参军 人们还是会生孩子 |
[23:06] | I don’t know why you gotta piss on everything. | 不知道你为什么对什么都不满 |
[23:14] | Rubber. | 橡胶 |
[23:15] | From the sole of a sneaker. | 运动鞋鞋底的 |
[23:17] | That bus driver was right. | 那个公交车司机说得对 |
[23:18] | Somebody was on fire and running through here. | 有人身上着火 从这儿逃出去了 |
[23:22] | What was the homeless guy wearing? | 那个流浪汉穿的什么 |
[23:23] | He had boots on. | 他穿的靴子 |
[23:24] | Then we’re looking for somebody else. | 那我们要找找其他人 |
[23:27] | It wouldn’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[23:37] | – Hadley. – Yeah. | -哈德利 -在 |
[23:42] | Quit playing grab-ass, would you? | 别在那没个正经了 行吗 |
[23:48] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[23:51] | You see that? Pry marks. | 看见了吗 这些撬痕 |
[23:54] | This door wasn’t breached from the outside. | 这扇门不是从外面撬开的 |
[23:57] | Somebody had a key. The owner or somebody he hired. | 这个人有钥匙 店主或者员工 |
[24:00] | They let themselves in the front door | 他们从前门进来 |
[24:02] | and then they pried this open. Make it look like | 然后把后门撬开 |
[24:04] | it was broken in from the outside. | 做得像是撬开后门进来的 |
[24:06] | – You gotta be kidding me. – Inside job. | -开玩笑吧 -内部作案 |
[24:15] | Thank you. Appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[24:17] | 15 minutes after the second fire was called in. | 第二次火灾报警后15分钟 |
[24:20] | An 18 year old kid walked into an urgent care unit | 一个18岁的孩子走进急诊部 |
[24:23] | five blocks from the scene. | 离现场仅5个街区 |
[24:24] | He had second and third degree burns. | 身上有二级和三级烧伤 |
[24:26] | Claimed it was a barbecue mishap. | 自称是烧烤意外 |
[24:28] | Memorial went and picked him up. He’s there now. | 纪念医院人员赶过去接的他 现在在那儿了 |
[24:31] | I want to head down there and check it out. | 我想过去一趟调查清楚 |
[24:33] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[24:34] | I don’t like getting lied to. I don’t like getting worked. | 我不喜欢被欺骗 被操纵 |
[24:35] | And if someone other than that union guy | 如果致死流浪汉的人不是工会的那家伙 |
[24:37] | got that homeless man killed, I want to know. | 而是另有其人 我想弄清楚 |
[24:43] | I got him covered. | 我会帮他的 |
[24:46] | Hit it. | 去吧 |
[25:00] | What’s up, Omar? | 怎么样 奥马尔 |
[25:02] | Lieutenant Severide, CFD. | 芝加哥消防局 西弗莱德副队 |
[25:06] | Oh, geez. | 老天 |
[25:07] | Damn barbecue. Didn’t know the gas was on and boom. | 该死的烧烤 不知道煤气开着 然后就爆炸了 |
[25:11] | – Lucky I’m alive. – Where were you standing? | -能活命算我走运 -你当时站在哪儿 |
[25:15] | Right in front of the grill, trying to light it. | 就站在烤架前 试着点火 |
[25:17] | Then how’d you burn your legs? | 那怎么会烧到腿 |
[25:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:22] | It was a big ol’ fireball, though. | 就知道一个大火球过来 |
[25:23] | Those aren’t barbecue burns, Omar. | 这些不是烧烤烧伤的 奥马尔 |
[25:25] | I’d know. I’ve responded to 20 of them. | 我知道 我处理过20个烧烤火灾的案例 |
[25:28] | I swear to God– | 我对天发誓 |
[25:29] | Now they’re gonna test the shoes you were wearing | 他们现在要检测你穿的鞋 |
[25:30] | against the rubber fixed to the floor in that diner | 对比那家餐馆地板上黏着的橡胶 |
[25:32] | and it’s all gonna go south. | 这样一切都会败露的 |
[25:33] | Why? For what? I didn’t do nothing. | 为什么 想知道什么 我什么都没做 |
[25:36] | A guy was killed in that second fire. | 第二次火灾中有人丧生了 |
[25:39] | – No. No. No, man. – Look, I’m not a cop. | -不 不天哪 -听着 我不是警察 |
[25:45] | I just want to know what happened | 我就想知道发生了什么 |
[25:46] | and I’ll help you any way I can before the cops get involved. | 警察插手之前我会尽力帮你的 |
[25:48] | And they’re gonna get involved soon. | 而且他们很快会介入 |
[25:55] | All right, maybe– | 好吧 可能… |
[25:57] | There’s one thing maybe you can help me with. | 有一件事你或许能帮我 |
[25:59] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[26:05] | It was an insurance scam. | 这是保险诈骗 |
[26:07] | Tuxhorn and his wife wanted two of the diners to go down | 塔克斯宏和他老婆想关掉两家餐馆 |
[26:10] | and they was gonna lay it off on some union dude | 并且打算嫁祸到某个他怨恨很久的 |
[26:12] | who he was beefing with. | 工会成员身上 |
[26:14] | And he asked my dad to help him do it. | 他让我父亲帮他 |
[26:17] | My dad owes him a lot of money, so he said he was in to settle up. | 我父亲欠他一大笔钱 就以此来抵债 |
[26:22] | But my dad, he got a knee replacement surgery last year | 但我父亲去年做了膝关节置换手术 |
[26:24] | and he ain’t too quick. | 走起路来都不利索 |
[26:28] | So I said I’d do it. | 我自告奋勇来替他 |
[26:30] | I was pouring the gas. | 我正往地上倒汽油 |
[26:32] | I don’t know. | 不知怎么回事 |
[26:35] | Maybe the fumes hit a pilot light or something. | 可能是烟雾接触到了明火之类的 |
[26:39] | And I was just running through the restaurant all on fire | 接着 我全身起火 |
[26:41] | and Tuxhorn put me out and he took me here | 塔克斯宏帮我把火扑灭 带我来这里 |
[26:44] | and he said to say it was a barbecue accident. | 他让我说是在烧烤中出的意外 |
[26:49] | Look, man, I’ll take the rap for it. | 听着 这事让我一个人来负责 |
[26:52] | I just gotta leave my dad out of it. | 不要让我父亲也卷进来 |
[26:56] | Can I do that? | 可以吗 |
[26:59] | Can I leave my dad out of it with the cops? | 能不让警察怀疑我父亲吗 |
[27:06] | Don’t bring up his name. | 你不要提起他 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:22] | Did somebody change his food, | 有人给它换食物了吗 |
[27:25] | ’cause there is something going on here. | 不太对劲啊 |
[27:27] | Where’s Herrmann? | 赫尔曼去哪儿了 |
[27:29] | Bar management seminar. | 酒吧管理研讨会 |
[27:32] | You guys close to opening? | 你们快开张了吧 |
[27:33] | Uh, a few weeks… hopefully. | 几个礼拜内 但愿一切顺利 |
[27:35] | Hey, Shay, where’s your ipad? | 夏伊 你的平板哪儿去了 |
[27:37] | – Put it away for a bit. – Did you find a donor? | -放起来了 -找到捐赠人了吗 |
[27:39] | Regrouping. | 正在重新归类 |
[27:40] | So you’re not going the whole sperm donor route anymore? | 就是说你不打算找精子捐赠人了吗 |
[27:42] | What is this, an interrogation? | 什么意思 你要审讯我吗 |
[27:44] | I told you, I’m regrouping. | 我跟你说了我在重新归类 |
[27:52] | So, uh, who asked who out? I’m just curious. | 我很好奇 你们俩谁先约的谁 |
[27:57] | Um, wait. You did, right? | 让我想想 你先约的 对吧 |
[28:00] | What? | 什么 |
[28:01] | Yeah, you asked me to dinner that one night. | 就是你 那天晚上你约我吃饭 |
[28:03] | Oh, no, that wasn’t a date. | 不 可那不是约会 |
[28:16] | – Damn. – What’s up? | -可恶 -怎么了 |
[28:18] | Uh, Dolores from records, she sent me an Email earlier. | 德洛丽丝 她刚才给我发了封电邮 |
[28:20] | I just–I can’t open it on my phone. | 我用手机打不开 |
[28:22] | I’m–I’m gonna try it in there. | 我去那边试一下 |
[28:45] | Hey, Kelly, great job. | 凯利 干得不错 |
[28:48] | Hey, thanks, chief. | 多谢队长 |
[28:51] | You too, Bennie. | 你也是 本尼 |
[28:53] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[28:59] | How about I get a cup of coffee before I take off? | 走之前我去喝杯咖啡怎样 |
[29:01] | All right. | 没问题 |
[29:03] | Hey, you got a second? | 有空吗 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[29:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:15] | So how are you? | 你好哇 |
[29:17] | – Um, what’s going on? – So here’s the deal. | -出什么事了 -是这样的 |
[29:21] | You know I’ve done thorough research | 你知道我对人工受孕这事 |
[29:22] | on this whole insemination thing. | 仔细的研究了好久 |
[29:25] | And today I got–well, I guess an accidental window | 今天 一个偶然的机会 |
[29:29] | into how the whole process works, | 我了解到整个过程是怎样的 |
[29:31] | and it really left me feeling… | 让我感觉很… |
[29:35] | – hollow. – Okay. | -没底 -然后呢 |
[29:37] | And, you know, I’ve been searching for the perfect guy | 你知道的 我一直在找最完美的人 |
[29:38] | to be the father of my baby. | 来当我孩子的父亲 |
[29:40] | Someone honorable, strong, good-looking. | 某个可敬的 强壮的 帅气的男子 |
[29:43] | I mean, sue me. | 就需要这么苛刻 |
[29:45] | And maybe even someone | 某个想要参与 |
[29:47] | who would want to be part of the child’s life. | 这孩子成长过程的人 |
[29:51] | And someone who would want to celebrate, you know, | 某个愿意一起庆祝 |
[29:53] | how beautiful it could be. | 生命的美好的人 |
[29:56] | With me… | 和我一起庆祝 |
[29:57] | A cool chick who’s not gonna freak out | 一个不会怯场的人 |
[30:01] | and they’ll never have to worry about, you know, | 而且永远不需要担心 |
[30:04] | me wanting a divorce or trying to take all their money, | 我会想要离婚或者分家产 |
[30:07] | or be a bitch, or… | 或变得神经兮兮 |
[30:19] | Kelly, I want to know if you’d like to have a baby with me. | 凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗 |
[30:23] | – Look, shay, I– – No, no, no. Let me finish. | -夏伊 我 -不不不 让我说完 |
[30:26] | And we’d go through the insemination process– | 我们还会通过人工受孕 |
[30:30] | and–and, yeah. | 而且 而且 |
[30:33] | Okay, that’s it. I’m done. | 就这么多 我说完了 |
[30:37] | I don’t–I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[30:38] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:40] | I just–I just want you to think about it. | 我只是想让你考虑一下这件事 |
[30:43] | – I– – Thank you. | -我 -谢谢 |
[30:45] | And listen, if the answer’s no, | 听着 你不同意也没事 |
[30:50] | I mean, there won’t even be a hiccup between us. | 这不会成为我们之间的隔阂 |
[30:53] | It–it’s okay. It’ll be solid. | 没关系 我们的友谊是坚固的 |
[30:55] | Always, you and me. | 我们的友情始终如一 |
[30:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:08] | Okay, that’s it. I’m outta here. | 没别的事了 我先走了 |
[31:10] | – Great to meet you, Ben. – See you again. | -见到你很高兴 本 -再见 |
[31:12] | – Such a pleasure. – Real pleasure. | -很愉快 -真的很高兴 |
[31:13] | – Good to see you. – Thanks for the donuts. | -见到你真好 -谢谢你的甜甜圈 |
[31:14] | Take care, Bennie. | 保重 本尼 |
[31:16] | Mr. Severide, can I talk to you in private? | 西弗莱德先生 我能和你私下聊聊吗 |
[31:18] | Actually I’m just taking off. It was nice meeting you. | 我现在就得走了 见到你很高兴 |
[31:20] | Yeah, please… | 请留步 |
[31:23] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[31:26] | Can you make it quick? | 那你能说得快点吗 |
[31:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:30] | Um, the Lambert Tree Award. | 兰伯特·特鲁利奖 |
[31:34] | It’s the highest award awarded to a firefighter. | 是颁发给消防员的最高奖项 |
[31:38] | My father was nominated and everyone up the line | 我父亲曾被提名 并且当时队里的人 |
[31:41] | signed off on it… | 都签字赞同了 |
[31:43] | except for you. | 除了你 |
[31:45] | Just curious to why. | 我就是好奇这是为什么 |
[31:53] | Some other time, kid, okay? | 改日再聊吧 孩子 好吗 |
[31:55] | Is this what you’re trying to say to me? | 你就是想和我说这个吗 |
[31:58] | Do you feel bad about not signing off for it? | 你就不为此感到愧疚吗 |
[32:00] | That even though my father was a hero– | 即使我父亲是一个英雄 |
[32:01] | And even though he gave his life– | 即使他献出了自己生命 |
[32:02] | – It’s an award for valor! – Bennie. | -那是颁给勇士的奖项 -本尼 |
[32:11] | He wants to hear it. | 他想知道真相 |
[32:14] | I’m gonna tell him. | 我这就告诉他 |
[32:20] | In the middle of that fire, your father panicked | 在那次救火行动中 你父亲害怕了 |
[32:23] | and pulled off his mask– | 他摘下了防毒面具 |
[32:24] | which would have been his business, | 这麻烦本应由他自己处理 |
[32:26] | except another guy died trying to save him. | 但是却有人为救他而牺牲了 |
[32:30] | So, no, I didn’t sign it. | 没错 我没签字 |
[32:32] | Because I could not in good faith reward someone | 因为我不能违背良心 |
[32:34] | for demonstrating cowardice– | 让一个表现怯懦的人得奖 |
[32:36] | Come on, man! | 别这样啊 伙计 |
[32:41] | Come on! | 住手 |
[32:53] | You want to know why Boden think your father wasn’t at fault? | 你想知道为什么博登认为你父亲没错吗 |
[32:57] | Do you? | 想吗 |
[33:11] | Because he’s an optimist, I guess. | 我想是因为他是一个乐观主义者 |
[33:20] | I’ll see you back at your house. | 我先回家了 |
[33:24] | Mills… | 米尔斯 |
[33:26] | You are off duty until further notice. | 你被停职了 直到另行通知 |
[33:30] | Get your gear. | 拿好你的物品 |
[33:32] | Wait for Bennie to get off site, and you go home | 你先回家 等本尼离开这里 |
[33:34] | and you’ll wait to hear from me. | 等我的通知 |
[33:41] | Rest of you, get back to work. | 剩下的 都回去工作 |
[33:57] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:00] | No. | 不好 |
[34:02] | Look, I totally get what lead up to that | 听着 我完全理解你为什么会那么做 |
[34:04] | and I am so sorry, | 我真的很难过 |
[34:06] | but you can’t just go around punching people. | 但是你也不能随意打人啊 |
[34:08] | My dad wasn’t able to defend himself. | 我爸爸不能为自己辩护 |
[34:10] | So I did. | 那我就替他辩护 |
[34:17] | We were all real close. | 我们当时关系很亲密 |
[34:19] | Henry and me. | 亨利 我 |
[34:21] | Bennie. Our wives. | 本尼 还有我们的妻子 |
[34:25] | Then Ingrid and Henry, they separated. | 后来英格丽德和亨利分开了 |
[34:26] | My wife left me. | 我妻子离开了我 |
[34:29] | It was during that time. | 就在那段时期 |
[34:32] | It just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[34:35] | Then I realized that Henry might have | 然后我意识到亨利可能 |
[34:37] | still had feelings for her, | 依旧对她有着感情 |
[34:40] | and I may have moved too quick, | 我也许行动得太快了 |
[34:41] | so I stepped back just to see. | 因此我后退一步观察着 |
[34:46] | And I was right. | 我是对的 |
[34:49] | Henry moved back in after a month. | 一个月后 亨利就搬回去了 |
[34:53] | Ingrid always says I broke her heart. | 英格丽德总是说我伤了她的心 |
[34:58] | So if you think that there’s something that | 要是你觉得有什么事情 |
[35:00] | Peter needs or wants to know, | 是彼得想要或需要知道的 |
[35:04] | I’ll go to his place after shift. | 下班后我就去他那里 |
[35:06] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[35:09] | Is what Bennie said true? | 本尼说的都是真的吗 |
[35:13] | Not from where I was standing. | 我觉得不是 |
[35:20] | Matt, we have, like, two utensils in this kitchen. | 马特 这厨房里貌似只有两件炊具 |
[35:24] | Yeah, it’s on my to-do list. | 是的 我正想着买呢 |
[35:27] | You’ve been busy, huh? | 你一直都很忙 是吧 |
[35:29] | Yeah, it’s been one thing after another lately. | 最近总是接二连三的有事 |
[35:34] | Have you been dating? | 你有在约会吗 |
[35:36] | Since Hallie? | 自从和海莉分手后 |
[35:40] | Uh, there was someone for a minute, maybe less. | 是有过一个人 但没多久就分手了 |
[35:45] | Wasn’t the right time. | 不是恰当的时机 |
[35:47] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这些 |
[35:49] | What are you gonna do? | 你接下来要做什么 |
[35:51] | Damn that smells good. | 天呐 闻着好香啊 |
[35:54] | First home-cooked meal I’ve had since… | 上次在家自己做饭… |
[35:57] | I don’t even know. | 我都不记得什么时候了 |
[36:00] | It sucks having to come home | 回家就是回到一间空荡荡的房子 |
[36:01] | to an empty house, doesn’t it? | 这滋味不好受吧 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:08] | We don’t have to be alone. | 我们可以不孤单 |
[36:09] | We don’t deserve to be. | 我们不该如此孤独 |
[36:11] | We’re good people. | 我们都是好人 |
[36:13] | Why can’t we be happy? | 为什么我们不能快乐 |
[36:23] | Heather… | 希瑟 |
[36:27] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 你在这 我很高兴 |
[36:29] | And if it was under different circumstances, believe me… | 如果情况不是现在这样 我肯定… |
[36:36] | But Andy was one of my best friends. | 但安迪是我最好的兄弟之一 |
[36:38] | And he was your husband, and… | 他又是你的丈夫 |
[36:44] | I think we should honor that. | 我们应该尊重他 |
[36:49] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[36:52] | Let’s just count our blessings. | 我们为他祈祷 |
[36:56] | Dinner and a movie. | 晚餐和电影 |
[36:58] | Let’s get the movie ready. | 去准备放电影 |
[37:22] | Hey, bruiser. | 你好 硬汉 |
[37:37] | What’s the word? You heard anything? | 怎么这么说 你听说什么了吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:43] | I spoke to Boden briefly. | 我和博登简略地谈了一下 |
[37:44] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[37:47] | Well, he hasn’t heard from Bennie. | 他还没有本尼的消息 |
[37:49] | So the hope is that he doesn’t raise a stink. | 希望他不会来搅局 |
[37:52] | If that’s the case, then hopefully this thing | 如果真是那样 我们就能够 |
[37:55] | will stay in house. | 把事情控制住 不闹大 |
[37:58] | Boden says to just sit tight for now. | 博登说现在就静待事情发展 |
[38:00] | That’s all he said? | 他就只说了这些吗 |
[38:03] | That’s all he said to me. | 他是这么对我说的 |
[38:10] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[38:13] | Can I just say that even though I’m… | 我这么说吧 即使… |
[38:15] | maybe in a jam right now, I feel… | 就算我现在深陷泥潭 |
[38:19] | I feel lighter. | 我却觉得轻松 |
[38:22] | ‘Cause since forever I’ve been carrying around | 因为我以前一直背负着 |
[38:25] | this weight of not knowing. | 未知之谜的包袱 |
[38:27] | And I could always just tell that there was | 我也一直都感觉得到 |
[38:29] | something out there that wasn’t being told to me. | 他们有事瞒着我 |
[38:36] | At least now I can–I can move on. | 现在 至少我能往前走了 |
[38:45] | Hey… | 听着 |
[38:47] | What Bennie said isn’t true. | 本尼说的话 是假的 |
[38:49] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore, okay? | 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[38:51] | Baby, it’s not true– | 亲爱的 那不是真的 |
[38:52] | Look, I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[39:05] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[39:38] | He’s just like his old man. | 他就像他老爸一样 |
[39:40] | It was Henry Mills against the world. | 享利·米尔斯以一己之力 对抗全世界 |
[39:43] | The guy always had a problem. | 那人一直都有问题 |
[39:45] | So if people want to knock me | 如果别人指责我 |
[39:46] | for being arrogant or whatever, let them. | 说我傲慢或是什么 随他们便 |
[39:49] | At least I was un-conflicted. | 至少我不矛盾 |
[39:51] | And in this job, you better damn well have that going for you, | 干这行 你最好有这本事 |
[39:54] | or you and your buddy’s badges | 不然你和你的徽章 |
[39:55] | will end up on the wall at the academy. | 最终都会挂到荣誉墙上去 |
[39:57] | Well, I didn’t know his old man, but I know Peter. | 我不认识他父亲 但我了解彼得 |
[39:59] | And from what I’ve seen, the kid has heart. | 在我看来 那孩子有正直的心 |
[40:03] | He has courage. | 有勇气 |
[40:05] | Yeah, well I’ve seen your squad. | 我见过你的队员 |
[40:07] | Maybe you’re not the best judge of character. | 你来评价并不客观 |
[40:19] | Look, Kelly, I really did come down here | 凯利 我来这真是为了 |
[40:23] | to spend time with you. | 好好和你在一起 |
[40:24] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我不希望这些事情发生 |
[40:27] | And if anything I did reflects poorly on you, | 如果我做的事 对你产生负面影响 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:36] | I guess your old man is just a guy stuck in his ways. | 你父亲就是只按自己想法行事的人 |
[40:40] | But hey… | 但是 |
[40:42] | if you can’t do anything about it, | 如果你对此无能为力 |
[40:45] | don’t worry about it. | 那就别担心了 |
[41:17] | Listen, I know it’s been on your mind | 我知道你记挂这事 |
[41:20] | and I think you’d be a really great addition to squad. | 我认为你能给救援队带来很大的帮助 |
[41:26] | 芝加哥消防局学院 2012-2013年课程安排 | |
[41:27] | You’re gonna want to take hazmat tech “A”, | 你一定要选修 初级危险化学物品处理技术 |
[41:29] | vertical rescue and building collapse I. | 垂直救援 还有初级房屋坍塌处理 |
[41:31] | And if any of them are full, you let me know. | 如果这些课程满员了 告诉我 |
[41:33] | I can–I can pull some strings. | 我能帮你想办法 |
[41:36] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:39] | Let’s push it, see what happens. | 我们一起努力 看看结果如何 |
[41:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:43] | Great. | 很好 |