时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[00:03] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | We all lost Darden, and that ain’t changing. | 我们失去了达登 这事实无法改变 |
[00:08] | 14 years at this station, and it all fits into a box. | 在这里的14年 最后都装进了一个盒子 |
[00:11] | Andy loved being a firefighter. | 安迪热爱消防员这一职业 |
[00:13] | It was our dream since we were kids. | 这是我们小时候的梦想 |
[00:14] | You sure it wasn’t just your dream? | 你确定他追寻的不是你的梦想吗 |
[00:16] | Peter’s got this whole idea | 彼得满脑子想的就是 |
[00:17] | of living up to his father’s memory. | 不辜负他父亲的期望 |
[00:19] | That is not the life I want for him. | 那不是我希望他过的生活 |
[00:21] | Stephanides didn’t say anything about a safe. | 斯蒂芬奈兹从没提过有个保险箱 |
[00:24] | We didn’t buy that bar hoping to find buried treasure. | 我们买酒吧不是为了寻宝的 |
[00:27] | Yeah, we’re gonna open the safe. | 好 我们要打开它 |
[00:33] | We never should have opened this. | 我们就不该打开它 |
[00:34] | I know I wasn’t there for you | 我知道我没好好陪着你 |
[00:35] | like I could have been, | 我本来可以也应该陪着你的 |
[00:36] | and I’m in no position to give you advice, | 我没资格给你建议 |
[00:38] | but there is no replacing rescue squad. | 救援队无可替代 |
[00:41] | Am I getting in the way of you and Casey? | 我妨碍到你和凯西了吗 |
[00:43] | I’m only seeing you. I only wanna see you. | 我只和你约会 我也只想和你约会 |
[00:46] | Daniel offered us split custody | 丹尼尔愿意分割抚养权 |
[00:47] | if I move to New York with the baby. | 条件是我得带着宝宝搬去纽约 |
[00:49] | – Just stand up to him. – I’m gonna go to New York. | -坚持住 我们能赢的 -我会去纽约 |
[01:02] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:05] | Sorry! I just wanna get the place clean. | 对不起 我只是想打扫卫生 |
[01:09] | Look, my dad’s only coming for a few days. | 听着 我爸只过来住几天 |
[01:11] | He won’t care about the carpet. | 他才不会在意什么地毯 |
[01:13] | Is that this week? | 是这个星期吗 |
[01:14] | Oh, the bags. I just, I– | 那些袋子 我只是 |
[01:17] | Everywhere I look, I see Clarice, | 我在哪里都能看到克莱丽斯的影子 |
[01:19] | and I just want to get it out | 我只是想摆脱它们 |
[01:21] | so I can move on or whatever. | 这样我才能继续生活 |
[01:23] | All right, listen, I’ll get it down to the dumpster | 好了 听着 等我回来的时候 |
[01:25] | when I get back up, okay? | 我去把这扔了 行吗 |
[01:27] | And I’ll get that to goodwill. | 然后把那个捐了 |
[01:29] | No, no, no, that stays. | 不不不 那个留着 |
[01:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:32] | I… | 我… |
[01:36] | I want to have a baby. | 我想要孩子 |
[01:39] | Look, Clarice ripping my heart out for a second time | 克莱丽斯再次伤了我的心 |
[01:43] | was, you know… devastating, | 这对我的打击是毁灭性的 |
[01:49] | but when I held Wesley in my arms for the first time, | 但是当我第一次抱起韦斯利时 |
[01:52] | I never felt so much purpose or so connected | 我从未感觉到如此坚定 |
[01:58] | to anyone ever… | 能与人心意相通 |
[02:04] | And it’s really expensive, | 这笔开销很大 |
[02:07] | but I’ll figure it out. | 但我会搞定的 |
[02:08] | I’ll work extra shifts, or, you know, whatever. | 我会多几次轮班 或者随便怎么样都行 |
[02:12] | Shay, you don’t need to be making any decisions right now. | 夏伊 你现在不用做任何决定 |
[02:15] | I’ve made the decision. | 我已经决定好了 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我要生个孩子 |
[02:42] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, Kelly. | -爸爸 -凯利 |
[02:50] | Seeing you here is… I don’t know. | 在这见到你 怎么说 |
[02:55] | I’m humbled, and… | 我很欣慰 |
[02:58] | very proud. | 而且非常骄傲 |
[03:06] | I’m cursed. | 我被诅咒了 |
[03:07] | Herrmann, this contract, if you wanna call it that, | 赫尔曼 这份合同 如果你非得说是合同 |
[03:10] | is ancient. | 时间太久了 |
[03:11] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[03:12] | It states right there that Stephanides | 上面明确说明了斯蒂芬奈兹 |
[03:14] | and whoever the hell that this Clifford Baylor is | 还有这个叫克里福德·贝勒的人 |
[03:19] | held a 50-50 stake in our bar. | 拥有酒吧一半的股份 |
[03:21] | It’s handwritten. | 这是手写的 |
[03:22] | It might’ve been just a rough draft | 也许只是一份随手写的草稿 |
[03:25] | that wasn’t probably executed. | 也许都不能执行 |
[03:26] | It’s not even dated. | 连日期都没有 |
[03:27] | Should’ve never opened the safe. | 真不该打开保险箱 |
[03:30] | Shut it, Mouch. | 别说了 穆奇 |
[03:32] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:37] | – Oh, my God, oh, my God. – What, what? | -天啊 天啊 -到底怎么了 |
[03:38] | What the hell is it? | 这是什么 |
[03:44] | You think it’s okay to open it? | 你觉得可以打开吗 |
[03:46] | Think we’re down the road on this one. | 我觉得我们必须打开 |
[03:48] | – Yeah. – Dawson, please, don’t. | -没错 -道森 拜托 不要 |
[03:50] | It is a gateway to hell, I’m telling you. | 跟你说了 这是潘多拉的盒子 |
[03:53] | Besides, it’s not even rightfully ours. | 再说 这东西都不是我们的 |
[03:55] | Possession is 9/10ths of the law. | 谁看到归谁 |
[03:57] | Shut it, Mouch. | 别说了 穆奇 |
[03:59] | I’m opening it. | 我打开了 |
[04:02] | Smoke eater in the house! | 屋里的消防员注意了 |
[04:08] | – Nice meeting you. – Candidate, front and center. | -很高兴见到你 -后备的 快去 |
[04:11] | You don’t let a smoke eater hump his own bags. | 你可不能让消防员自己拿行李 |
[04:15] | – Peter Mills. – Bennie Severide. | -彼得·米尔斯 -本尼·西弗莱德 |
[04:18] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. | 明白了 |
[04:21] | Okay, well, welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[04:30] | It’s good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:33] | Here for the academy dinner, I take it? | 我想你是来参加学院晚宴的吧 |
[04:35] | Yeah, among other things. | 对 还有些别的事情 |
[04:36] | – You going? – Giving the opening speech. | -你去吗 -我负责开场致辞 |
[04:40] | Well, you always were good at telling stories. | 你总是很擅长讲故事 |
[04:46] | How long you in town for, Bennie? | 本尼 来市里待多久啊 |
[04:49] | A week or so. | 一周左右 |
[04:52] | Hope it’s not an inconvenience my hanging out here. | 希望我在这里不会给你们造成什么不便 |
[04:55] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[05:00] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 第3分队 61号救护车 |
[05:02] | – Multiple injuries. – Hey, new candidate. | -多人受伤 -那个新来的 |
[05:05] | – Is that Henry Mills’ kid? – Yeah. | -是亨利·米尔斯的孩子吗 -是的 |
[05:08] | Come on. Ride along. | 来吧 一起去 |
[05:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:19] | Dude flipped out on the DJ | 有人对DJ不满 |
[05:21] | and threw these smoking cans. | 扔出了烟雾罐头 |
[05:22] | People are trapped in there! | 大家都困在里面了 |
[05:23] | Battalion 25, give me an EMS plan one | 25大队 请求一号急救计划 |
[05:25] | and a level one hazmat. | 确认一级危险物品 |
[05:27] | Mask up. It’s game time. | 戴上面具 干起来 |
[05:31] | – I’ll bet it’s orbital. – What is that, | -我打赌这是环形公路 -那是什么 |
[05:32] | – some kind of drug? – No, it’s a underground rave. | -某种药物吗 -不 是地下聚会 |
[05:34] | They break into abandoned warehouses each week, | 每周他们都闯进废弃的仓库 |
[05:36] | and by the time the cops show up, | 通常等警察到的时候 |
[05:37] | they’re usually long gone. | 他们早就跑光了 |
[05:44] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[05:56] | The railing is too tight. | 防护栏太紧了 |
[05:58] | Then we pull them out from the back. | 那就从后面把他们救出来 |
[06:00] | Help me, please! | 救救我 |
[06:02] | Hey, hey, don’t move! We’re coming to get you! | 别动 我们马上来救你 |
[06:04] | Cruz, Mills, assist Severide! | 克鲁兹 米尔斯 辅助西弗莱德 |
[06:06] | Everyone else with me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[06:08] | Mills, get me a 35-foot ladder. | 米尔斯 给我拿个35英尺的梯子 |
[06:10] | Got it. | 收到 |
[06:23] | Get everyone in the room evacuated through the back. | 从后门疏散屋里所有人 |
[06:26] | We’ll handle the entrance. | 我们负责入口 |
[06:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:33] | Hang on! I’m coming! | 坚持住 我来了 |
[06:44] | All right, let’s pull people from the top | 好了 我们把顶层的人 |
[06:45] | and get them out the back. Let’s go. | 送出后门 来吧 |
[06:47] | Take the stairs! | 走楼梯 |
[06:50] | Oh, I’m gonna fall! | 我要掉下去了 |
[06:52] | Ladder’s almost here. Just hang on. | 梯子快架好了 再坚持一下 |
[06:54] | Stop pushing! The rear exit is clear. | 别推了 后面的出口已经清理出来了 |
[06:57] | Keep going up. This way, this way. | 向前走 这边 |
[06:58] | – Everybody out the back. – Get up there! | -大家都去后面 -快上去 |
[07:00] | Try and get a good hold on that windowsill. | 试着牢牢抓住窗台 |
[07:02] | Hang on, hang on. I got you. | 抓紧了 我抓住你了 |
[07:12] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[07:21] | Here we go. I got you. | 好了 你没事了 |
[07:22] | Go! Take it upstairs. | 来 上楼去 |
[07:27] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[07:35] | This is Casey. | 我是凯西 |
[07:36] | Cancel the hazmat. It’s pepper spray. | 危险物品警告取消 是胡椒喷雾剂 |
[07:41] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:43] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 走起来 |
[07:57] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:01] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[08:03] | seeing everybody hustling into a building, | 看着大家冲进楼里 |
[08:05] | not knowing what to expect, | 不知道将会发生什么 |
[08:08] | that rush, | 那种匆忙 |
[08:11] | and, then, remembering all the guys | 又想起那些 |
[08:12] | that never came out. | 没能再走出来的人 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. For some reason, it just got me thinking | 不知道为什么 这让我想到 |
[08:18] | about all the brothers I lost on the job. | 工作时失去的兄弟们 |
[08:23] | Well, you got a key to the place. | 你有这儿的钥匙 |
[08:24] | Why don’t you hang out there until I finish the shift? | 你可以一直待在这儿直到我下班 |
[08:26] | No, no, no, I’m good, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[08:27] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m good, thanks. | -你确定 -是的 我没事 谢谢 |
[08:38] | Casey, you got a visitor up front. | 凯西 前厅有你的访客 |
[08:44] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[08:46] | I didn’t know you’d be coming by. | 没想到你会来 |
[08:50] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都好吗 -是的 |
[08:53] | – The kids? – They’re doing good. | -孩子们怎么样 -他们很好 |
[08:55] | We’re starting to find our rhythm again. | 我们的生活开始重回正轨了 |
[08:56] | Good. | 太棒了 |
[08:58] | – You look great. – Thank you. | -你看起来好极了 -谢谢 |
[09:01] | Why don’t you come in and grab a cup of coffee, | 进来喝杯咖啡吧 |
[09:03] | say hi to everybody? | 和大家打个招呼 |
[09:04] | I actually just wanted to– | 其实我只是想… |
[09:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:11] | I got this invitation to the academy dinner. | 我收到了学院晚宴的请帖 |
[09:13] | Best party all year. | 全年最好的晚宴了 |
[09:15] | Everyone would love to see you. | 大家都很想见到你 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | This is gonna sound really insensitive, | 我知道这听上去很绝情 |
[09:23] | but I’m over being the grieving widow. | 但我已经受够了当悲伤寡妇的生活 |
[09:27] | I wanna put it behind me, but every time | 我努力想要忘掉 |
[09:29] | I walk into a room alone, I’m swarmed with condolences, | 可每次我走进空荡荡的房间 |
[09:32] | which doesn’t exactly help. | 都会情不自禁地悲从中来 |
[09:35] | Would it be a big imposition | 如果我跟着你和海莉去 |
[09:36] | if I just tagged along with you and Hallie? | 会不会给你们添麻烦 |
[09:39] | Oh, I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[09:40] | Me and Hallie broke it off a couple months ago. | 我和海莉几个月前分手了 |
[09:44] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[09:46] | Matt, I’m sorry. | 马特 我很抱歉 |
[09:48] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[09:50] | Come anyway. A bunch of us are going. | 一定要过来 我们大伙都会去 |
[09:52] | We’ll hang out. | 大家一起轻松一下 |
[09:54] | It’ll be fun. | 会很开心的 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | The sperm donors with college degrees | 有大学学历的捐精者 |
[10:01] | I organized under this yellow tab right here. | 我都在黄色标签的这页列出来了 |
[10:04] | If their majors were lame, I put them under the blue one, | 那些专业烂的 我都列在蓝色标签那页 |
[10:06] | and there’s a lot. | 一共有好多人 |
[10:08] | I just need your input here. Check it out. | 你来看看 我想听你的意见 |
[10:09] | Okay, yeah, yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[10:12] | I’m still just digesting all the news. | 其实我还在消化这些爆炸消息 |
[10:17] | Well, you look like you’re gonna hork it back up. | 看上去你一脸想吐的样子 |
[10:20] | No, hey, I’m happy. I am. | 不 我很高兴 真的 |
[10:21] | I’m happy for you. I’m just– | 我为你高兴 只是… |
[10:24] | Are you sure this is the right time for a baby? | 你确定这个时候要孩子合适吗 |
[10:26] | Dawson, I’m asking for your opinion on sperm donors, | 道森 我是请你帮忙挑选捐精者 |
[10:30] | not your permission to reproduce, | 不是请你允许我生孩子 |
[10:32] | ’cause that’s happening. | 因为我一定要生 |
[10:37] | Are we opening the box or what? | 我们把盒子打开怎么样 |
[10:46] | Wow, that’s cool. | 这可是好东西 |
[10:49] | – A war medal? – Silver star. | -战争荣誉勋章吗 -银星勋章 |
[10:50] | Third-highest military decoration for valor. | 表彰英勇行为第三高等级的奖章 |
[10:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:55] | “For gallantry in action, Clifford Baylor.” | “奖励战斗中的勇敢行为 克里福德·贝勒” |
[11:00] | We gotta find this Clifford Baylor, Herrmann, | 我们必须找到这个克里福德·贝勒 赫尔曼 |
[11:02] | get this back to him. | 把这个还给他 |
[11:04] | Yup! | 没错 |
[11:11] | You feeding an army? | 你是打算犒赏三军吗 |
[11:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:19] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[11:21] | Being a complete five-year-old. | 自己有些小孩子气了 |
[11:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:26] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[11:29] | Severide being able to have his dad come to the house. | 西弗莱德能带他父亲到队里来 |
[11:40] | Your dad would be so proud. | 你的父亲一定很为你骄傲 |
[12:05] | How’s this for irony, huh? | 这可真讽刺 是吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah, life’s full of them, I guess. | 我想 生活就是这样 |
[12:11] | Listen, just so I got my story straight | 听着 我有话直说了 |
[12:13] | in case the subject comes up, | 以防那个米尔斯家的孩子提起 |
[12:15] | what version is the Mills kid dealing with about his dad? | 他知道的是关于他父亲哪个版本的故事 |
[12:19] | He’s living with the truth. His father died a hero. | 他知道的是事实 他的父亲是烈士 |
[12:23] | Don’t insult me, Wallace. | 别侮辱人 华莱士 |
[12:25] | Look, Bennie, I respect you. | 本尼 我很尊重你 |
[12:28] | You had a hell of a career, | 你有光辉的职业生涯 |
[12:30] | and you can believe what you want, | 你可以相信你想要相信的东西 |
[12:32] | but the subject of how Henry Mills died– | 但是关于亨利·米尔斯是怎么死的的话题 |
[12:35] | that isn’t gonna come up unless you bring it up. | 除了你 没人会提起 |
[12:41] | I’m just here to spend time with my kid. | 我只是来这和我的孩子共享天伦的 |
[12:44] | Then do that. | 那就好好享受 |
[12:58] | Did Heather stop by? | 希瑟来过了吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, she, uh… | 是的 她… |
[13:02] | this whole academy dinner thing, | 这场学院晚宴 |
[13:03] | she wanted to tag along with me and Hallie. | 她想跟着我和海莉一起去 |
[13:07] | You’re back with Hallie? | 你和海莉和好了吗 |
[13:09] | No, no, no. | 没 没有 |
[13:10] | So I told her she should come along anyway, right? | 我告诉她应该参加 |
[13:14] | Yeah, it’s good you’re doing that. | 对 你这样做很好 |
[13:16] | Yeah. And listen, after Andy, | 听着 安迪去世后 |
[13:19] | I know she took her frustration out on you. | 我知道她把怒火都发到你身上了 |
[13:22] | That wasn’t right. | 她不该那样做 |
[13:23] | Well…She needed time. We all did. | 她需要时间 我们都需要 |
[13:29] | It’ll be really good to see her. | 能见她真得很高兴 |
[13:32] | Hey, Shay, you eatin’? | 夏伊 你吃吗 |
[13:33] | No. No thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[13:35] | I’m not gonna eat that stuff anymore. | 我再也不吃那个了 |
[13:38] | You on a diet? ‘Cause that– | 你在节食吗 如果是的话 |
[13:40] | That’s intervention time, honey. | 我就要管管你了 亲爱的 |
[13:42] | Okay, okay, fine. | 好的 好的 |
[13:46] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有事要宣布 |
[13:48] | “A,” because I’m completely proud of this decision, | 首先 我对这个决定感到骄傲 |
[13:51] | and “B,” to avoid everybody here from acting | 其次 也是为了防止你们 |
[13:53] | like a bunch of gossipy bitches behind my back. | 在背地里八卦我的事情 |
[13:57] | Uh, I’m gonna be artificially inseminated | 我决定进行人工授精 |
[14:00] | and hopefully have a baby. | 希望能生个孩子 |
[14:03] | So I need to eat healthily, | 所以 我要健康饮食 |
[14:04] | and, yes, I’m going to be eating mostly fruits | 主要吃水果 |
[14:07] | and vegetables and organic lean meats, | 蔬菜以及有机瘦肉 |
[14:09] | and avoiding such things | 不再吃那些东西 |
[14:10] | like the sausage turbo cheddar scramble and the like. | 像香肠和芝士混杂的那种饭 |
[14:15] | And now I’m going to browse through potential sperm donors, | 现在我要筛选潜在的精子捐献者 |
[14:19] | which was something I was hiding. | 本来我是偷偷进行的 |
[14:20] | I don’t feel the need to anymore. | 现在我觉得没有必要瞒着你们了 |
[14:22] | And continue to look for the perfect applicant. | 下面我要继续寻找优秀的精子捐献者 |
[14:25] | All right, so listen, | 好的 听着 |
[14:26] | we still need a name for our bar. | 我们要给酒吧起个名字 |
[14:37] | I think that’s great. | 我觉得这很棒 |
[14:41] | Thanks, Casey. | 谢谢 凯西 |
[14:55] | All right, this baby thing. | 生孩子这件事 |
[14:58] | She’s just overreacting, right? | 她只是过度反应 对吗 |
[15:01] | You remember when Clarice first dumped her? | 你还记得克莱丽斯第一次甩她的时候吗 |
[15:03] | – The dragon tattoo thing? – yeah. | -那个龙纹身 -记得 |
[15:06] | We watched for an hour while the guy traced that pattern | 我们花了一个小看着那个纹身的人 |
[15:08] | all down her side before she backed out. | 在她身上画完草图 然后她临时退缩了 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but this seems different. | 但这次看起来不一样 |
[15:12] | She seems, like…serious. | 她好像对这件事很认真 |
[15:16] | So she has a kid. | 那就让她生个孩子 |
[15:19] | So what? | 又能怎样呢 |
[15:37] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[15:40] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[15:41] | Are you kidding me? Right now? | 你开玩笑吗 在这里和我说话 |
[15:43] | So Stephanides called back, right? | 斯蒂芬奈兹回电话了 |
[15:46] | Turns out he and Cliff did, in fact, go into business together. | 他和克里福当时确实是一起做生意 |
[15:50] | However, the two of them had a nasty falling out. | 但是后来 两个人闹翻了 |
[15:53] | – That’s it? – Well, here’s the kicker. | -就这样 -下面是重点 |
[15:55] | Stephanides said he hasn’t seen or heard from the guy | 斯蒂芬奈兹说已经四十多年没见过这个人了 |
[15:57] | in over 40 years, so chances are he’s not interested, | 所以他有可能对酒吧没兴趣了 |
[16:01] | or, you know, dead. | 或者死了 |
[16:04] | That’s good enough for me, pal! | 这是个好消息 朋友 |
[16:06] | All right, let’s find Cliff or his family. | 我们去找克里福或者他家里人 |
[16:08] | Let’s mail that metal out, | 把勋章寄出去 |
[16:09] | and let’s open up our bar! | 然后酒吧开业 |
[16:22] | So my mom gets invited | 我妈妈每年都会 |
[16:24] | to the academy dinner every year, | 收到学院晚宴的邀请 |
[16:25] | and she usually brings me and my sister, | 她通常带我和妹妹一起去 |
[16:27] | but Elise can’t go, so there’s an extra ticket. | 但这次伊莉丝去不了 我们多一张票 |
[16:30] | Wanted to see if you wanted to go, | 问问你想不想去 |
[16:31] | be my date. | 当我的女伴 |
[16:34] | Uh, yeah, I’d love to. | 好的 我愿意 |
[16:35] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯 |
[16:36] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:38] | Mills, why are we meeting out by the trash? | 米尔斯 我们为什么在垃圾筒边见面 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause that’s our deal at work, right? | 我们不是这么约定的吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I mean, I know, but… | 是 我知道 但是… |
[16:46] | Do you still want it to be our deal? | 你还想继续那个约定吗 |
[16:52] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[16:54] | No. | 不想 |
[16:57] | So maybe we just come out as a couple. | 那我们可以作为男女朋友出席 |
[17:02] | – Hell yeah. – Yeah? | -太好了 -是吗 |
[17:04] | You wanna do it at the academy dinner? | 就在学院晚宴上公开我们的关系吗 |
[17:07] | You know some jaws are gonna drop. | 很多人会大吃一惊的 |
[17:09] | Oh, let them. | 随他们去 |
[17:12] | Ambulance 61, person in distress. | 61号救护车 有人遇险 |
[17:15] | So close. | 差一点点 |
[17:20] | It was like a sudden flash of pain in my head. | 突然感觉头部剧痛 |
[17:25] | Next thing I know, I’m blind. | 之后 我就什么都看不到了 |
[17:26] | It took me five tries to dial 911. | 我拨了5次电话才打对911 |
[17:29] | Yeah, you probably just took a good bump to the head. | 你可能是头部受到撞击了 |
[17:31] | Concussions can cause temporary blindness. | 脑震荡能引起短暂的失明 |
[17:33] | But how did I get a concussion? | 但我怎么可能会脑震荡 |
[17:35] | I was… I was just sitting here. | 我只是坐在这里 |
[17:38] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:39] | Just hold still. | 别动 |
[17:42] | The bleeding’s not coming from the bump. | 流血不是碰撞导致的 |
[17:45] | That’s a bullet. | 是枪击 |
[17:47] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | All right, Dave, | 戴夫 |
[17:49] | do you have any firearms around here that we need to know about? | 你是不是没告诉我们你有武器 |
[17:52] | No, I don’t have any guns. | 不 我没有枪 |
[17:53] | Dave, did you try to harm yourself? | 戴夫 你是不是想伤害自己 |
[17:55] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[17:55] | You’ve just been shot in the head, all right? | 你的头刚刚被子弹击中了 |
[18:00] | All right, sweetie, let’s get you up. | 好吧 亲爱的 我们扶你起来 |
[18:09] | Let’s get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[18:16] | Need a medic, got another gun shot wound. | 需要医务人员 又有人受了枪伤 |
[18:19] | Go. | 去 |
[18:19] | Call for another ambulance. | 再呼叫一辆救护车 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[18:23] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[18:25] | We’re out here every couple weeks | 我们隔几周就会被家用电话 |
[18:26] | on domestic calls. | 叫到这里来 |
[18:28] | It’s only a matter of time. | 发生这种事只是时间问题 |
[18:29] | Stop! Let me go! | 住手 放我走 |
[18:33] | Here, put these on. | 来 把这个戴上 |
[18:39] | His thoracic cavity is taking in air. | 他的胸腔在吸入空气 |
[18:41] | Here, take this. Put it over the hole. | 来 用这个把伤口盖住 |
[18:43] | We need to keep air from getting into his chest. | 我们得阻止空气进入他的胸腔里 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:47] | Okay, good. We have a seal. | 很好 我们封住了 |
[18:54] | Damn it, he’s got a pneumothorax. | 见鬼 他出现气胸了 |
[18:56] | It means his lung’s collapsing. | 也就是说他的肺功能在衰退 |
[18:58] | Move back. There might be spray. | 后退 可能会喷血 |
[19:09] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[19:10] | Single bullet wound that went into a pneumo. | 中弹一颗 伤口引发的气胸 |
[19:11] | We had to decompress. He’s all yours. | 我们得给他的胸部减压 交给你了 |
[19:32] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[19:43] | Oh, it’s okay, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[19:49] | Hey, if you’re all done here, we gotta– | 嘿 如果你忙完了 我们得 |
[20:13] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[20:15] | Don’t you take my baby! | 别带走我的孩子 |
[20:17] | That’s my baby! | 那是我的孩子 |
[20:19] | That’s my baby! | 那是我的孩子 |
[20:21] | Don’t you take my baby! | 别带走我的孩子 |
[20:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:31] | I think I prefer day sex for some reason. | 不知道为什么我觉得我更喜欢白天做爱 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:37] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[20:43] | I went to the academy this morning. | 我早上去了学院 |
[20:46] | Um, looked through some old files | 看了一些老的档案 |
[20:48] | and found out that Severide’s dad, my dad, | 然后发现 西弗莱德的爸爸 我爸爸 |
[20:51] | and Chief Boden all were in the same house. | 还有博登队长 都在同一个消防队待过 |
[20:54] | When my dad– | 当我爸爸 |
[20:58] | when he died, | 去世的时候 |
[21:00] | now, isn’t it weird that no one would tell me that? | 却没有人来告诉我 是不是很奇怪 |
[21:04] | – Did you ask the chief? – Yeah, twice. | -你问过队长了吗 -问了 两次 |
[21:07] | Both times, he just smiles, | 他两次都只是笑了一下 |
[21:10] | nods all serious-like, and says, | 严肃的点点头 然后说 |
[21:12] | “Your dad was a hero. Your dad was a hero.” | “你爸爸是个英雄 你爸爸是个英雄” |
[21:16] | He pats my shoulder and walks away. | 然后拍拍我的肩膀就走了 |
[21:19] | Maybe it’s just hard for him to relive. | 也许他只是不想回忆往事 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:25] | Yeah, maybe. | 好吧 有可能 |
[21:26] | What does your mom say? | 你妈妈怎么说 |
[21:29] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[21:31] | She doesn’t want to talk about it. | 她不想谈论这个 |
[21:42] | Ingrid. | 英格丽德 |
[21:44] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[21:50] | Bennie Severide’s in town? | 本尼·西弗莱德来城里了吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是 他来了 |
[21:58] | And he’s hanging out at 51? | 他去51号消防队了 |
[22:01] | He has a son who’s a lieutenant at the station, | 他有个儿子在消防队做副队长 |
[22:03] | so… yeah. | 所以他过去了 |
[22:06] | Is he gonna be | 他会去 |
[22:07] | at the academy dinner tomorrow night? | 参加明晚学院的晚宴吗 |
[22:11] | I believe so, yeah. | 我想会的 |
[22:15] | I don’t want that old fool | 我不想那个老家伙 |
[22:16] | saying anything that would hurt Peter. | 说什么伤害彼得的话 |
[22:20] | And I have a magical mute button | 要是我有一个神奇静音按钮 |
[22:22] | that can stop people from talking. | 可以阻止别人说话就好了 |
[22:23] | Try and find a way. | 尽量想想办法 |
[22:25] | You owe me that at least. | 为了我 这是你应该做的 |
[22:31] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[22:35] | Ingrid, the day I stopped worrying | 英格丽德 不再在乎 |
[22:38] | about what people were gonna say or what they were gonna do | 别人的闲言碎语 所作所为之后 |
[22:40] | was the day I became a happier man | 我变得更加快乐了 |
[22:42] | and a much better chief. | 也成为了一个更好的队长 |
[22:44] | Do you really not care if it all comes out? | 一旦别人知道了 你真的不会在乎吗 |
[22:49] | Ingrid, I have a speech to write. | 英格丽德 我还得写演讲稿 |
[22:54] | I’ll see you at the dinner. | 晚宴见 |
[23:02] | So…lesbian, huh? | 话说你是拉拉对吧 |
[23:05] | Pop, what the hell? | 老爸 你乱问个啥 |
[23:07] | Yes, sir, I am. | 对 我是 |
[23:08] | You guys have come a long way, | 你们的情况已经有很大改进了 |
[23:09] | what, with marriage rights and the like. | 现在可以结婚什么的了吧 |
[23:11] | Mm-hmm, we sure have. | 当然 |
[23:12] | – Tough growing up? – Um, no. | -成长过程艰辛吗 -不 |
[23:15] | I mean, two big obstacles growing up gay | 同性恋的成长过程中有两大障碍 |
[23:18] | are confusion and lack of acceptance, | 困惑和不被人接受 |
[23:21] | and I was lucky I didn’t suffer in either department. | 我很幸运 两者都没遇到 |
[23:24] | Parents? | 父母呢 |
[23:25] | Um, yeah. | 父母啊 |
[23:27] | Divorced, but both on board, really cool. | 离婚了 但是都很支持我 |
[23:30] | – Well, that’s great. – You good? | -那很好 -行了吗 |
[23:32] | I mean, you got everything you need? | 想知道的都知道了吗 |
[23:34] | When are you gonna get Kelly a good woman? | 什么时候你也给凯利找个好女人呗 |
[23:37] | Can I just make a sandwich here? | 就不能让我安心做三明治吗 |
[23:39] | Hey, my buddy at station 48, | 我在48号消防队有个朋友 |
[23:42] | he is gonna be at the academy dinner. | 今晚也会参加消防队晚宴 |
[23:43] | He’s got a daughter at your age. | 他有个女儿年纪和你相仿 |
[23:45] | Very, very sweet gal. | 是个非常可爱的女孩 |
[23:46] | I’ll introduce you. | 我介绍你们认识吧 |
[23:48] | – Oh, nice. – You’re coming as my date. | -不错啊 -你去当我的女伴 |
[23:49] | – What? No. – You’re coming. | -什么 才不要 -必须去 |
[23:51] | ‘Cause I’m not dealing with this. | 我才不会一个人参加呢 |
[23:53] | Dude, I’ll be a boring date. | 大哥 我会是个无聊的女伴 |
[23:54] | – I’m not drinking until– – Great, that’s even better. | -我不能喝酒 除非… -那就更好了 |
[23:57] | You can drive home. | 你可以开车回家 |
[23:58] | – Perfect. – Oh, whatever. | -计划完美 -随便你 |
[24:01] | Fine. | 定啦 |
[24:03] | Hey, I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能过来 |
[24:04] | Well, I’m glad to be here. | 我也很高兴 |
[24:06] | And, like I said, I’m gonna make more of an effort | 我之前说过 我会更加努力 |
[24:08] | to come down and spend time with you. | 多找时间和你相处的 |
[24:10] | Yeah, sounds good. | 很好 |
[24:13] | This Mills kid… | 叫米尔斯的那个孩子… |
[24:17] | Does he got plans on moving to squad one day? | 他以后想参加救援队吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah, last I heard. | 听说是吧 |
[24:24] | Vet him first. | 得先考察他 |
[24:27] | Make sure he’s got what it takes | 保证他本领都学到手之后 |
[24:28] | before you go in a burning building with him | 再和他跳进火海 |
[24:30] | covering your back. | 一起工作 |
[24:33] | Anything I need to know? | 有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[24:35] | I said what I said. | 该说的我都说了 |
[24:37] | Just vet him. | 考察他就是了 |
[24:59] | Looks like our driver took off. | 司机好像跑了 |
[25:02] | My legs are stuck. I can’t get out. | 我的腿卡住了 我出不去 |
[25:06] | Capp, Hadley, get the spreaders. | 卡普 哈德利 准备好液压钳 |
[25:08] | The driver, did you see which way he went? | 你看到司机去哪里了吗 |
[25:09] | Well, he tried to avoid that bike. | 他想避开那辆车子 |
[25:11] | – What, a motorcycle? – No, a–a bike messenger. | -是摩托车吗 -不 自行车 是个邮差 |
[25:14] | He came out of nowhere. We swerved, but– | 他突然冒出来 我们转向了 但是… |
[25:17] | Hey, is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I think you missed him. | 应该没撞到他 |
[25:20] | Listen, just hang tight while we try | 我们要把你弄出来 |
[25:21] | to get you out of there, okay, buddy? | 坐稳了 好吗 |
[25:28] | I found the biker! | 找到骑自行车的人了 |
[25:41] | Okay, Cruz, Mouch, | 克鲁兹 穆奇 |
[25:43] | let’s get cribbing set up on the driver’s side. | 拿垛式支架支撑司机这边的车体 |
[25:45] | Herrmann, air bags. | 赫尔曼 拿气囊 |
[25:48] | Mills! | 米尔斯 |
[25:49] | Grab a jump bag. Track down the driver. | 带上急救包 去找找司机 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:52] | This much blood, he’s gotta be close. | 流了这么多血 他应该走不远 |
[26:08] | Hey, hey, please, don’t jump. | 拜托 别跳 |
[26:23] | Leave me alone. | 别过来 |
[26:26] | You’re losing a lot of blood, okay? | 你流了很多血 知道吗 |
[26:28] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[26:31] | Wait, wait, okay. What’s the problem? | 等等 等等 你怎么了 |
[26:33] | What’s going on, man? | 到底怎么了 |
[26:34] | You know why. | 你明知故问 |
[26:36] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | Seriously, tell me. | 真的 你告诉我 |
[26:41] | I killed that guy back there. | 是我杀了那个人 |
[26:45] | No, he’s alert and stable, | 没有 他很清醒 情况稳定 |
[26:46] | movement through his extremities. | 四肢动作很灵活 |
[26:50] | He was crushed. | 他被压在车下面了 |
[26:52] | I called out to him. | 我大声叫他都没反应 |
[26:53] | He was unconscious, and then, he went into shock. | 他失去了意识 后来休克了 |
[26:57] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[26:59] | Okay, a couple weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[27:02] | we pulled a kid out of the lake | 我们从湖里救出一个孩子 |
[27:04] | basically frozen solid, all right? | 几乎冻僵了 |
[27:07] | We brought him back to life ten minutes later. | 十分钟之后他就恢复意识了 |
[27:10] | Sometimes, the body, it shuts down | 有时候人的身体自己会停工 |
[27:13] | and it needs to re-boot. | 需要重启一下 |
[27:17] | You’ll say anything to get me off of here. | 你这么说只是为了把我骗下桥 |
[27:19] | I’m not a crisis negotiator guy. | 我可不是什么危机谈判代表 |
[27:20] | I’m a paramedic. | 我只是个医务辅助人员 |
[27:22] | I came here to check on your arm and help out. | 我是来检查你的胳膊看看能不能帮忙的 |
[27:27] | If you’re thinking of killing yourself | 如果你是因为觉得害死了他 |
[27:28] | because you think you killed somebody, | 才想着自杀的话 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, you’re working off bad intel. | 很遗憾 你想错了 |
[27:35] | Hey, lieutenant. | 嘿 副队 |
[27:37] | Bike messenger guy, can you give him an update? | 你能告诉他那个骑车邮差的最新情况吗 |
[27:40] | He won’t believe me. | 他不信我 |
[27:44] | Broken right femur, | 右股骨骨折 |
[27:46] | a couple broken ribs. | 两根肋骨骨折 |
[27:48] | Apart from that, he’s gonna be fine. | 除了这些没什么大事 |
[27:53] | What did I tell you? | 跟我说的一样吧 |
[28:04] | Promise me you’re not lying. | 发誓你没骗我 |
[28:08] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[28:11] | Okay? | 下来吧 |
[28:14] | All right. | 没事了 |
[28:16] | Got ’em. | 抓住他 |
[28:21] | Okay, we got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[28:28] | I figured it was better to lie to him | 我觉得最好先别说实话 |
[28:29] | and get him down, | 把他骗下来 |
[28:31] | and he could get over it later. | 过一会儿他就能恢复了 |
[28:34] | You figured right. | 你的想法很对 |
[28:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:54] | There’s talking somebody off the ledge, | 听说你去劝人下桥 |
[28:55] | and then, there is talking somebody off the ledge. | 然后 成功地把他劝下来了 |
[28:58] | – He wasn’t gonna jump. – Oh, look at you, all modest. | -他本来就没打算跳 -看看你多谦虚啊 |
[29:04] | All right, yeah, it was pretty cool. | 好吧 确实 这件事挺酷的 |
[29:11] | Look, I don’t know that I’m gonna be able | 我不知道自己能不能等到学院晚宴 |
[29:12] | to wait until the academy dinner to come out as a couple. | 才和你大大方方出双入对 |
[29:16] | Then don’t. | 那就不等了 |
[29:35] | Uh, don’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰 |
[29:36] | Just wanted to get through. | 只是想过去 |
[29:38] | Sorry, yeah. Uh. | 抱歉 |
[29:40] | – Sorry. – Appreciate it. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[29:49] | Oh, hey, Dawson. | 嘿 道森 |
[29:51] | We need to speak to you in the briefing room. | 来下接待室 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[30:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:03] | – Is Mills okay? – Yeah, why? | -米尔斯还好吧 -挺好啊 怎么了 |
[30:06] | Well, you were giving him a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, | 你刚才给他嘴对嘴人工呼吸 |
[30:08] | and I didn’t know if– | 所以我不确定是不是… |
[30:10] | Ba-dump-bump! | 猜对了 |
[30:11] | You weren’t supposed to say anything, man. | 伙计 你不该提这个的 |
[30:13] | – Who cares? – I do. | -谁在乎啊 -我在乎 |
[30:14] | I told you to keep your big mouth shut. | 我让你闭上大嘴巴的 |
[30:15] | Ah, who cares, man? You’re shocked? | 谁在乎啊 你吓着了吗 |
[30:17] | Is that why you guys called me in here, or what? | 就为这个把我叫过来吗 还有别的事吗 |
[30:20] | No. | 当然不是 |
[30:20] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯说 |
[30:22] | We found Clifford Baylor’s address. | 我们找到克里福德·贝勒的地址了 |
[30:24] | He’s in a retirement home in Elgin. | 他在埃尔金的一家养老院里 |
[30:26] | So we figured we’d drop the medal in the mail, and– | 所以我们打算把奖章放到信封里 然后 |
[30:29] | done with it. | 寄出去搞定它 |
[30:30] | Drop the what in the what? No. | 把什么放到什么里 不行 |
[30:32] | What do you mean “No”? | 不行是什么意思 |
[30:34] | I mean, we’re gonna make the one-hour drive to Elgin. | 我的意思是我们应该开一个小时车去埃尔金 |
[30:36] | We’re gonna hand Baylor his war medal in person, | 我们得把贝勒的奖章亲手交给他 |
[30:39] | like he deserves, | 这是他应得的 |
[30:41] | and then, we’ll make sure that he wasn’t screwed | 然后我们得确保他没在酒吧的事上 |
[30:42] | by Stephanides on the bar deal. | 被斯蒂芬奈兹敲诈 |
[30:44] | Stephanides is sure– | 斯蒂芬奈兹绝对 |
[30:45] | Stephanides was paying hush money to that building inspector. | 斯蒂芬奈兹给建筑检查员封口费 |
[30:48] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[30:49] | So I think we can all agree that Stephanides | 所以我们得承认斯蒂芬奈兹 |
[30:51] | is a little…slippery. | 有点…狡猾 |
[30:53] | Okay, look, new deal. | 好吧 这么办吧 |
[30:55] | We go to the old folks’ home after shift, | 我们下班后去那个养老院 |
[30:57] | and if Baylor is still alive and coherent, | 如果贝勒还活着 头脑还清楚 |
[31:00] | we give him the medal. | 我们把奖章给他 |
[31:01] | Then we bring up the legally unrecognized document that we found, | 然后我们拿出咱找到的那份不合法文件 |
[31:05] | and if he makes no claims | 如果他不向我们索赔 |
[31:07] | and everything is hunky-dory, | 一切顺利的话 |
[31:09] | then, kuh-ping, we’re out of there like ricochet rabbit, | 乒乒乒 咱就像乒乓兔警长似的冒出来 |
[31:12] | got it? | 知道吗 |
[31:14] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:18] | Hey, lieutenant. | 副队 |
[31:21] | I heard you did some nice work at the bridge. | 听说你今天在桥上表现得很不错 |
[31:23] | Oh, you know, thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[31:25] | Um, hey, is your dad gonna come back to the house at all? | 你爸爸还会再来消防队吗 |
[31:28] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[31:31] | If he isn’t, | 他要是不过来了 |
[31:33] | do you think he’d mind going to grab a beer or something? | 我能不能请他一起喝个酒什么的 |
[31:35] | I don’t know his schedule, so. | 我不了解他的行程 所以… |
[31:40] | He worked with my dad, | 他和我爸爸共事过 |
[31:41] | and I just wanted to hear, you know? | 我就想听听他怎么说 |
[31:48] | I need to know how my dad died. | 我想知道爸爸是怎么死的 |
[31:51] | I’ve spent my whole life wondering. | 我一直都很想知道答案 |
[32:04] | This place is giving me the creeps. | 这地方让我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[32:06] | No, this one ain’t so bad. | 不啊 没那么糟糕吧 |
[32:08] | What? No way, man. | 什么 不是吧老兄 |
[32:10] | When my time comes, I’m going Eskimo-style. | 等我的时辰到了 我要学爱斯基摩人 |
[32:13] | put me on an iceberg, give it a shove, | 让人把我冰山上 再猛推一把 |
[32:16] | and bon voyage. | 再见 一路顺风 |
[32:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:29] | Mr. Baylor. | 贝勒先生 |
[32:31] | My name is Gabriela Dawson. | 我叫加布里埃拉·道森 |
[32:33] | This is Christopher Herrmann | 这是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[32:34] | and Brian Zvonecek. | 和布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[32:36] | Sir. | 你好 |
[32:38] | We recently purchased a bar | 我们最近从斯皮罗·斯蒂芬奈兹手里 |
[32:41] | from Spiro Stephanides. | 买了家酒吧 |
[32:44] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | Spiro. | 斯皮罗 |
[32:50] | In the bar were some personal affects. | 酒吧里有一些私人物品 |
[33:09] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 |
[33:17] | Korean war, sir? | 是朝鲜战争吧 先生 |
[33:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:22] | I lost a lot of friends there. | 我在那里失去了许多朋友 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[33:31] | Thank you for bringing this to me. | 谢谢你们把这个带给我 |
[33:38] | Sir, there was also a note along with the personal affects | 先生 这些物品旁还附了一张纸条 |
[33:41] | regarding an ownership stake in the bar. | 是有关酒吧所有权问题的 |
[33:45] | We didn’t know if this had been resolved or not, | 我们不清楚这件事是否已经解决 |
[33:48] | but we’re honorable people, | 但我们都是正直的人 |
[33:49] | and if you feel that you’ve been cheated or anything, | 如果你觉得被骗了或者什么 |
[33:53] | we’ll be happy to work something out. | 我们很乐意帮您去解决 |
[33:57] | No. | 不用 |
[33:59] | Spiro got the bar. | 斯皮罗得到了酒吧 |
[34:03] | I got the girl. | 而我获得了至爱 |
[34:06] | We were married 40 years. | 我们结婚40年了 |
[34:09] | Spiro didn’t think we’d last a day. | 斯皮罗以为我们一天都撑不了 |
[34:17] | Oh, the bar is yours. | 酒吧现在是你们的了 |
[34:21] | Have a drink on me. | 我请你们喝一杯 |
[34:24] | That’s–that’s very kind of you, sir. | 您太好了 先生 |
[34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:28] | Thank you so much, sir. | 非常感谢您 |
[34:34] | Clear conscience. Done deal. | 老爷子神智清醒 任务完成 |
[34:37] | Kuh-ping! We’re outta here! | 乒乒乒 咱可以走啦 |
[34:42] | Dawson, don’t. Come on. | 道森 不要啊 走吧 |
[34:44] | Whatever it is, we’re walking down the hallway and out the door. | 别多管了 咱就走过走廊然后出门 |
[34:55] | What was your wife’s name? | 您夫人叫什么名字 |
[35:02] | All right, let’s get the other hoof up here, partner. | 好 把另一只脚也放上来 合伙人 |
[35:04] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[35:06] | Okeydoke. | 行咯 |
[35:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 你们这是干什么 |
[35:36] | You– | 你们 |
[35:39] | You’re really gonna call it “Molly’s”? | 你们真的要起名叫”莫利”吗 |
[35:47] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果您同意的话 |
[36:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | – Come on, just one sip. – Hey! Whoa! | -别这样 就一小口 -哎哟 别 |
[36:08] | Oh, you suck. Really? | 拜托 真不给我啊 |
[36:10] | Gotta get your oven ready for that bun, baby. | 你可是一个要烤小面包的烤箱啊 宝贝 |
[36:14] | Hey, listen, thanks for backing me up. | 多谢你挺我 |
[36:16] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[36:18] | Come on. You’re my girl. | 那当然 你是我闺蜜嘛 |
[36:19] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[36:30] | – Hey, Heather. – Hey, Kelly. | -希瑟 -凯利 |
[36:32] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:33] | I’m really glad you could come. | 很高兴你能来 |
[36:35] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[36:39] | I mean that. | 真心的 |
[36:43] | – Drink? – Yes. | -来杯喝的 -好啊 |
[36:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:56] | When’s the last time you heard anybody say that? | 多久没听人这么说过了 |
[37:03] | Hey, ma, you remember Bennie Severide? | 妈 你记得本尼·西弗莱德吗 |
[37:05] | He and Dad worked together. | 他以前和老爸一起工作 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:19] | Looking sharp, Lieutenant. | 很帅哟 副队 |
[37:21] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[37:29] | Treat her right. | 好好对她 |
[37:33] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:44] | I would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight | 感谢大家的到来 |
[37:48] | to support the Academy’s Scholarship Fund. | 感谢大家对消防学院奖学金基金会的支持 |
[37:58] | When I look around this room, | 环视房间 |
[38:01] | I think of the importance that this institution | 我看到了这个机构 |
[38:04] | has had on each and every firefighter here. | 对于我们在座每一位消防员的重要性 |
[38:07] | The discipline, the tradition, | 纪律 传统 |
[38:10] | it’s what ties us all together, | 是连接我们的纽带 |
[38:11] | the young and the well-seasoned alike, | 是连接每一代消防员的纽带 |
[38:14] | and I’m very well-seasoned, so… | 当然 我算是古董级别的啦… |
[38:18] | This was made clear the other day | 之前 我们年轻的候补队员勇敢地 |
[38:20] | when I watched a young candidate’s bold actions save a life, | 救了一个人 也证明了这一点 |
[38:26] | and he’s sitting right there. | 他就坐在那里 |
[38:27] | He’s Peter Mills. | 他是彼得·米尔斯 |
[38:30] | Now, for me, it was like looking back 20 years | 对我而言 就回想起20年前 |
[38:36] | to the same candidate’s father, Henry, | 他同为候补队员的父亲 亨利 |
[38:40] | a firefighter who I served with | 一位曾和我共事的消防员 |
[38:42] | and who selflessly gave his life in the line of duty. | 在一次出勤中英勇地奉献出了自己生命 |
[38:55] | This father and son, | 这对父子 |
[39:00] | they attended the academy many years apart, | 他们参加了不同的学院晚宴 |
[39:02] | but, somehow, they shared the same capacity for exceptional heroism. | 却拥有同样出色的英雄气概 |
[39:10] | Truth is… | 事实是 |
[39:12] | every soul who knocks on those academy doors asking to serve, | 每一位加入学院 愿投身于消防事业的人 |
[39:19] | they’re already heroes. | 都是英雄 |
[39:22] | Because they were born that way. | 因为他们生来如此 |
[39:26] | When we are gone, | 当我们离开 |
[39:27] | they will be the ones left holding the torch, | 他们会接过火炬 |
[39:31] | assuring that, for generations to come, | 保证一代又一代 |
[39:33] | the CFD academy will be the stalwart | 芝加哥消防局学院一直都是 |
[39:35] | and the bedrock of this department | 整个消防局和整个城市 |
[39:39] | and this great city. | 坚强的后盾和人才的摇篮 |
[39:48] | – Mom. You okay? – Yeah. | -妈 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[40:00] | Oh, I’m Gabriela Dawson, and I actually… | 我是加布里埃拉·道森 我… |
[40:03] | So, Bennie, you proud of yourself? | 本尼 你为自己自豪吗 |
[40:07] | Oh, you know, I guess I’m at an age | 我大概已经过了 |
[40:09] | where I don’t want to listen to fairy tales. | 相信童话的年纪了 |
[40:15] | Yeah, well, you take care of yourself, Bennie. | 好吧 照顾好自己 本尼 |
[40:17] | You know, what I can’t reconcile | 我一直无法释怀的是 |
[40:19] | after all this time is how you can still play up | 过了那么多年 你关于亨利的事情 |
[40:21] | your Saint Boden act about Henry | 仍然是一副圣人嘴脸 |
[40:23] | when you’re part of the reason he never made it out of there. | 可他的死 你也有责任 |
[40:28] | Henry was trying to prove himself to you that night, | 亨利那晚想要向你证明他自己 |
[40:30] | and he took unnecessary risks because of it. | 所以冒了本不该冒的风险 |
[40:32] | – He was doing his job. – My ass! | -他是在工作 -狗屁 |
[40:36] | He was trying to prove himself | 他要向一个睡了他老婆的男人 |
[40:36] | to the guy who slept with his wife. | 证明自己的能力 |
[40:41] | Yeah. I knew. | 是的 我知道 |
[40:45] | Henry told me. | 亨利亲口告诉我的 |
[40:50] | Bennie, you should walk away from me, | 本尼 你得在我放倒你之前 |
[40:53] | right now, before I lay you out. | 离我远远的 |
[40:59] | You got it… | 我就走 |
[41:02] | Chief. | 队长 |
[41:22] | That was…so fun. | 太有意思了 |
[41:25] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[41:27] | I’m glad you had a good time, Heather. | 你玩的开心就好 希瑟 |
[41:30] | It was great seeing you. | 见到你真好 |
[41:33] | You have always been there for me, Matt, | 你一直都在支持我 马特 |
[41:34] | and I can’t even tell you what that means to me. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[41:39] | It’s my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[42:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:03] | Yeah. | 安 |
[42:13] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |