时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | what did you take? | 你吃了什么 |
[00:04] | Dawson, track marks. | 道森 有针头伤痕 |
[00:06] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | Last few weeks have seen a spike in fatal overdoses. | 过去几周我在吸毒过量者身上发现长针 |
[00:10] | We are now approaching each overdose | 如今我们将每个过量吸毒死亡的 |
[00:12] | as a potential homicide. | 视为他杀案件处理 |
[00:15] | Clarice Carthage and Leslie Shay? | 克莱丽斯·卡泰吉和莱斯莉·夏伊吗 |
[00:17] | – Yes. – You’ve been served. | -是的 -你们被传讯了 |
[00:19] | – What is it? – Petition for full custody. | -是什么 -要求对孩子的完全抚养权 |
[00:21] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[00:23] | I was engaged to Eric’s sister. | 我跟艾里克的妹妹订过婚 |
[00:25] | The number you have reached is no longer in service. | 您拨叫的号码已停用 |
[00:27] | You were a coward then, and you’re a coward now. | 你那会儿是个懦夫 现在也不会变 |
[00:30] | Before this goes any further south, | 在事情进一步恶化之前 |
[00:31] | why don’t you walk away? | 你最好走开 |
[00:32] | You’re to be in this house from 9:00 P.M. | 你只要每天从晚上九点到上午九点 |
[00:34] | to 9:00 A.M. every day. | 都待在这间房子就行 |
[00:36] | You are not to associate with any known criminals. | 也不允许和任何已知罪犯接触 |
[00:38] | – What are you doing? – I’ll be back before my curfew. | -你在干什么 -我会在门禁前回来 |
[00:41] | – Don’t worry about it. – I’m worried, mom– | -别担心 -我很担心 妈妈 |
[00:43] | I am not going out to sell crack! | 我不是去贩毒 |
[00:45] | I’ve never seen you like this before. | 我从来没见过你这样 |
[00:46] | There’s this new crew out of New York. | 纽约新来的黑帮 |
[00:48] | Those who don’t pay, | 要是有人不给钱 |
[00:48] | their girls are getting hit with bad dope. | 他们手下的女孩就会拿到掺假毒品 |
[00:50] | That’s who I’m trying to bring down. | 那就是我要打倒的对象 |
[00:55] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[00:56] | Somebody help! | 快来人 救命 |
[01:04] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[01:05] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[01:06] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:14] | Hey! Hey! Stop! | 嘿 停下 |
[01:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[01:24] | Gunshot wounds to the abdomen and left chest. | 腹部和左边胸膛有枪伤 |
[01:25] | Exit under the arm caught the axillary artery. | 子弹穿过腋下 损伤腋下动脉 |
[01:27] | – I’ll take over on pressure. – He’s my brother. | -我来压着 -他是我哥哥 |
[01:29] | I’m going into the O.R. With you. | 我得跟你进手术室 |
[01:30] | Can’t do it. Now. | 不行 松手 |
[01:35] | Got it. Somebody grab the monitor. | 压住了 快拿个监视器 |
[01:36] | Let’s get him down the hall into four. | 推他去大厅那边的四号手术室 |
[01:37] | Go, go, go! | 快去 |
[01:43] | He’s all cleaned up, daddy. | 他都清理干净了 爸爸 |
[01:45] | Oh, no, I’m not the– I’m not the–I’m– | 不是 我不是 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | Hey, guy. Hey, buds. | 小朋友 嘿 小宝贝儿 |
[01:59] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[02:02] | Hey, bud. | 你好 小宝贝儿 |
[02:21] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[02:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:25] | – Oh, baby. – I don’t know. | -亲爱的 -我不知道 |
[02:42] | I’m not happy about our fight last night. | 昨晚我们吵完架我感觉很不好 |
[02:45] | It’s important to me that we communicate. | 交流对我来说很重要 |
[02:51] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[02:52] | I get the sense you weren’t too happy | 我能感觉到昨晚我跟我朋友加里 |
[02:54] | about me going out with my friend Gary last night. | 出去让你觉得很不爽 |
[02:58] | It had nothing to do with…Gary. | 跟加里没有关系 |
[03:02] | I was worried about my mother violating her parole. | 我是担心我妈妈违反假释规条 |
[03:05] | Fine. Agreed. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[03:12] | Can we… agree to trust each other? | 我们能互相信任吗 |
[03:17] | To discuss things like two adults? | 像两个成年人一样讨论 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:23] | I’m happy to hear it. | 很高心你这么说 |
[03:26] | Eat while they’re still warm. | 趁热吃吧 |
[03:34] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[03:37] | You’re right. | 你没错 |
[03:40] | If we’re gonna live together, | 如果我们要住在一起 |
[03:41] | We need to get things out in the open. | 我们就必须打开天窗说亮话 |
[03:44] | So I’m gonna ask. | 所以我想要问你 |
[03:49] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[03:56] | Now you’re just being hurtful. | 你伤我的心了 |
[03:57] | No, I’m asking a question I need the answer to. | 不是 我只是想知道问题的答案 |
[04:03] | In 15 years, you’ve never told me why. | 十五年了 你从没告诉过我为什么 |
[04:08] | What made you go over to dad’s? | 是什么驱使你去爸爸家的 |
[04:10] | You always do this! | 你总是这样 |
[04:24] | He was really cagey. | 他当时很有戒心 |
[04:26] | We were talking right before it happened. | 事发之前我们刚说过话 |
[04:29] | Listen, he’s– | 听着 他 |
[04:31] | He’s lucky that you were there. | 有你在现场他真的很幸运 |
[04:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:38] | Pete, it’s fine. She knows. | 彼得 没事 她知道的 |
[04:44] | Is he out of ICU? | 他可以出重症监护室了吗 |
[04:47] | No, not yet. | 不 还没行 |
[04:48] | I’m gonna go to the hospital after shift. | 下班后我会去医院 |
[04:50] | All right. I’ll go with you. | 好 我跟你一起 |
[04:57] | I just heard. | 我刚听说 |
[04:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[04:59] | Uh, he lost a lot of blood, | 他失血过多 |
[05:01] | so they’re still doing transfusions. | 目前还在输血 |
[05:05] | I’m so sorry. | 发生这种事我很难过 |
[05:07] | Your brother went so above and beyond for me | 你哥哥在博伊特事件时 |
[05:08] | with the Voight thing. | 为我赴汤蹈火 |
[05:09] | If there’s anything I can do, | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[05:11] | just let me know. | 尽管说 |
[05:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Uh, chief wanted me to tell you | 还有 队长让我转告 |
[05:16] | there’s a police detective here to see you | 有位警探在他办公室 |
[05:18] | in his office for some follow-up questions. | 想找你问点问题 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:29] | Dawson, come on in. | 道森 进来吧 |
[05:30] | This is detective Dan Vikan from narcotics. | 这是缉毒队的丹·威肯警官 |
[05:33] | Very sorry to hear about Antonio. | 安东尼奥的事我很遗憾 |
[05:34] | We got damn near every cop in this city out looking | 我们已发动所有全市的警力 |
[05:36] | for who shot him. | 搜索枪手 |
[05:37] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[05:39] | Antonio was looking for the leader of the crew | 安东尼奥一直在追查 |
[05:41] | that’s been putting out the bad drugs. | 生产掺假毒品的团伙头领 |
[05:43] | He talk to you about that? | 他有跟你谈过吗 |
[05:44] | ‘Cause I know you had a conversation with him | 我知道在他受到枪击前 |
[05:45] | right before he was shot. | 你们曾有过谈话 |
[05:50] | He said that guys from narcotics | 他说缉毒队的人 |
[05:52] | were being territorial | 很排外 |
[05:53] | and didn’t want a guy from vice taking his collars, | 不让扫黄组的人插手他们的案件 |
[05:55] | so he was doing twice the work. | 所以他做着双份工 |
[06:01] | Let’s have an honest conversation. | 开诚布公地谈吧 |
[06:04] | Let’s. | 请 |
[06:05] | Your brother went way off the reservation on this one. | 这个案子你哥插手太深 |
[06:08] | You told me you were here to investigate | 我想你是来调查枪手 |
[06:10] | the shooter, not investigate Antonio. | 而不是安东尼奥的吧 |
[06:12] | It’s all related, chief. | 两件事是有关联的 队长 |
[06:13] | And unfortunately, the first step | 很抱歉 但第一步 |
[06:15] | is to try to sift through eight layers of lies | 就是层层筛查他在隐瞒的事 |
[06:17] | he told his superiors and colleagues, | 他对上级和同事说过的话 |
[06:18] | myself included. | 包括对我 |
[06:20] | I’d trust my brother with my life. | 我以生命相信我哥 |
[06:22] | I don’t know you from a load of wood. | 而我不认识你 |
[06:29] | Your boss has my card | 若你改变主意想帮忙 |
[06:30] | if you decide to change your mind and help. | 你上司有我名片 |
[06:40] | I honestly don’t know anything | 我是真的不知道 |
[06:42] | about what’s going on with Antonio. | 安东尼奥的事 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:58] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[07:06] | You still work on boats? | 还在船上工作吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:11] | Boater’s key. Thanks. | 船工的钥匙啊 谢了 |
[07:13] | You probably already got one, right? | 估计你已有了一把了 是吧 |
[07:15] | Always use another. | 一直在用呢 |
[07:18] | I was out of line last shift. | 上次值班我太过分了 |
[07:21] | So, uh, that is half a peace offering. | 所以 这有一半是谢罪的 |
[07:23] | Accepted. The other half? | 接受道歉 另一半呢 |
[07:27] | A bribe. | 是贿赂 |
[07:29] | These things cost 7 bucks, man. | 这玩意才七块啊 老兄 |
[07:31] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | Look. | 看 |
[07:35] | Now that I know what really happened between you and Renee, | 如今我知道你和蕾妮之间的事 |
[07:39] | I’m thinking she’s probably been letting the guilt | 我想她心里一直内疚着 |
[07:41] | beat her up this whole time. | 无法释怀 |
[07:44] | I got no right to ask this, | 我没什么资格向你提要求 |
[07:46] | but I think if you reached out to her, | 但我想只要你联系她 |
[07:49] | It could go a long way towards turning things around. | 事情会大大好转的 |
[07:51] | ‘Cause like I said, man, we don’t hear from her. | 就像我说的 我们不知道她的想法 |
[07:55] | Look, this is her cell number. | 给 这是她号码 |
[07:58] | At least I think it is. It’s a computerized voice. | 应该是吧 是留言信箱 |
[08:01] | I’ve left messages– | 我留了信息 |
[08:02] | Eric, I don’t even really know what I would say. | 艾里克 我都不知要说什么 |
[08:06] | So maybe it’s just best to leave the past in the past. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[08:09] | Maybe even just hearing your voice | 也许听到你的声音 |
[08:12] | might make a difference. | 也能改变什么 |
[08:23] | Hey, chow’s up. | 吃饭时间到 |
[08:27] | Hey, hey, don’t you even think about it. | 想都别想了你 |
[08:30] | Shay, this is that baby book I was telling you about. | 夏伊 这就是我说的婴儿指南 |
[08:33] | Lots of good stuff, swaddling, soothing. | 好东西 教你如何包裹抚慰婴儿 |
[08:36] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢了 赫尔曼 |
[08:37] | Hey, do you know if it says anything about sleep schedules? | 有讲睡眠时间表吗 |
[08:39] | I didn’t read it. | 我没看呢 |
[08:43] | All right, you’re our guy for construction | 所以你是负责新吧台 |
[08:44] | on the new bar, right? | 建设的吧 |
[08:46] | I believe the offer was free consultation. | 我记得是负责免费咨询吧 |
[08:49] | – Okay. All right. Fine. – Yeah. | -好吧 行 -就是 |
[08:51] | The inspection is tomorrow, | 参观日子是明天 |
[08:52] | and then our new silent partner is coming over here later | 然后我们的隐名合伙人会过来 |
[08:54] | for a meet and greet. | 参加欢迎会 |
[08:56] | We just gotta make sure that this guy | 我们要让他明白 |
[08:57] | knows that we’re driving this car. | 掌握大权的是我们 |
[09:00] | Go easy. | 别紧张 |
[09:01] | Extra partner means lower cost for the rest of us. | 更多的搭档就意味着我们不用出那么多钱 |
[09:03] | I’m with Herrmann. There’s an old japanese proverb. | 我同意赫尔曼说的 有个日本老谚语 |
[09:07] | Don’t let your daughter-in-law eat your autumn eggplants. | 别让你的媳妇吃了你秋天的茄子 |
[09:11] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:13] | Don’t let yourself be taken advantage of. | 别让自己被人利用了 |
[09:17] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[09:19] | Ambulance 61, possible drowning. | 61号救护车 疑似溺水 |
[09:33] | There. | 那儿 |
[09:40] | We were playing, | 我们当时在玩 |
[09:41] | and all of a sudden, Patrick fell in! | 然后 帕特里克突然就掉进去了 |
[09:44] | Please, help my son. | 求你了 救救我儿子 |
[09:45] | How long’s he been under? | 他在下面多久了 |
[09:46] | Three minutes, maybe more. | 三分钟 也许更久 |
[09:48] | Let’s get that straight-frame | 快把直架云梯 |
[09:49] | to the edge of the lake right now. | 拿到湖边 |
[09:50] | – Exactly where did he fall in? – Right here. | -他是在哪儿掉下去的 -就在那儿 |
[09:52] | He came up for a second. | 他浮上来过一阵 |
[09:53] | Then he went right back down again. | 然后又沉下去了 |
[10:00] | Keep feeding me line until I hit bottom. | 给我放线直到我下到底 |
[10:02] | Then allow 6 more feet every time I tug twice, all right? | 然后我每拽两下就放六英尺 好吗 |
[10:04] | When I tug three times, I’ve got the kid. | 我拽三下 就表示我找到男孩了 |
[10:07] | Please, god, please… | 求你了 上帝 求你了 |
[10:09] | Find my boy! | 找到我儿子 |
[10:34] | All right, he’s at the bottom. | 好 他到底了 |
[10:50] | Three tugs! He’s got him. | 三下 他找到男孩了 |
[10:54] | Medics, get ready. | 医护人员 准备 |
[10:56] | Mills, go with the ambulance as backup. | 米尔斯 去救护车那儿候补 |
[10:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[11:03] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[11:05] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[11:10] | Let’s put him in the rig now. | 我们把他抬上车 |
[11:25] | Pushing epinephrine. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[11:37] | Shay, check for lung sounds. | 夏伊 检查肺音 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:42] | Come on, Patrick. | 加油 帕特里克 |
[11:50] | You’re in. | 有反应了 |
[11:50] | Let’s do a pulse check. | 检查脉搏 |
[11:54] | Come on, Patrick. Come on. | 加油 帕特里克 加油 |
[12:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:05] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等一下 -干嘛 |
[12:09] | I have a pulse. | 我听到脉搏了 |
[12:11] | Wait, are you sure? | 等下 你确定吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:14] | Yeah, pulse, it’s– | 是的 脉搏 |
[12:19] | BP’s 60 over 40. | 血压60/40 |
[12:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:41] | Hey. How’s the kid? | 嘿 孩子怎么样了 |
[12:43] | – Good. – Yeah? | -很好 -真的 |
[12:44] | Yeah. Got him warmed up. His bp is stabilized. | 是的 体温回升了 血压稳定了 |
[12:47] | Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[12:49] | Hey, I just heard the news. That’s great. | 我刚听到消息 那真是太好了 |
[12:51] | Yes. Thanks to you guys. | 是的 多亏有你们 |
[12:55] | I just want you to know, uh… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[12:58] | I didn’t– | 我没有 |
[13:01] | My son was in that water, | 我儿子掉进了水里 |
[13:05] | and I froze. | 而我就愣在那儿 |
[13:06] | – I-I did nothing. – Sir– | -我什么都没做 -先生 |
[13:08] | I don’t know why I just stood there. | 我不知道为什么我会干站着 |
[13:11] | I wanted to move, but my feet wouldn’t– | 我想动 但是我的脚 |
[13:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:15] | I’ve been to thousands of accident scenes, | 我见过无数个事故现场 |
[13:17] | ad you never know any given day | 不到那个时候 你永远不知道 |
[13:19] | How someone’s going to react. | 人么会做出怎样的反应 |
[13:20] | Yeah, but I did nothing. | 没错 可我什么都没做 |
[13:22] | He’s my son, and I did nothing. | 他是我儿子 而我什么都没做 |
[13:24] | That’s cold, dangerous water. | 水很冷 很危险 |
[13:26] | You went in there, we’d have been rescuing two. | 要是你下去了 我们就得救两个人了 |
[13:30] | If you hadn’t shown up– | 要是你们没来 |
[13:31] | But we did. | 可我们来了 |
[13:34] | And now your boy’s gonna be fine. | 而你的儿子现在没事了 |
[13:40] | And you’re gonna be here to take him home. | 你可以带他回家了 |
[13:44] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[13:47] | Okay. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[13:58] | – Let me handle this. – All right. All right. | -让我来处理 -好的 |
[14:02] | – Hey. – Hey, Arthur. | -嘿 -嘿 亚瑟 |
[14:04] | Sorry for the wait. | 对不起让你久等了 |
[14:05] | Ah, not a problem. I appreciate what you guys do. | 没事 我很欣赏你们的工作 |
[14:09] | All right, we wanted to open up the lines of communication | 好吧 我们想跟你跟你沟通好 |
[14:12] | and let you know our perspective on the whole partnership thing. | 让你知道我们关于合伙人的看法 |
[14:16] | So, uh, with the Latino girl, we’re four, right? | 加上拉丁”男”妹子 四个人对吧 |
[14:19] | I think that’s actually “Latina.” | 你想说的是拉丁”女”妹子吧 |
[14:21] | Oh, yeah, sorry. Yeah. | 好吧 对不起 |
[14:22] | Look, I’m no math major, | 我主修的不是数学 |
[14:24] | but partnership-wise, | 但作为合伙人的头脑 |
[14:26] | that’s 25% stake each, no? | 每个人该分得25% |
[14:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:29] | The old man definitely did not say equal partnership. | 老头子可没说合伙人的地位是平等的 |
[14:32] | He said take care of you | 他说看好你 |
[14:33] | based upon what you brought to the table. | 取决于你付出了什么 |
[14:36] | So construction, hauling, initial investment. | 比如参与建设 搬运 初期投资 |
[14:41] | I don’t have a lot of out-of-pocket money | 我可没有那么多闲钱 |
[14:43] | to do any investing. I– so… | 来做投资 所以我 |
[14:48] | We’re not talking 25% then. | 那就不谈每人25%了 |
[14:51] | Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[14:52] | Yeah, yeah. No, I, I get your point. | 好的 我明白了 |
[14:55] | Listen, let’s just see what you bring to the table. | 我们先看看你能做些什么 |
[14:58] | We’ll see how it goes, | 看看你做的如何 |
[15:00] | and we’ll make sure that it’s fair. | 我们再公平地来分份额 |
[15:05] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[15:06] | Uh, look, I gotta get back to work, | 我得回去工作了 |
[15:08] | but I’ll see you tomorrow at the inspection, huh? | 明天你们去店里时我们再见 好吗 |
[15:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[15:19] | Hi there, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[15:19] | You know, Daniel’s planning on using the fact | 你知道吗 丹尼尔准备用 |
[15:21] | that I was in therapy | 我正在接受 |
[15:23] | and on antidepressants as proof that I’m mentally unstable. | 抗抑郁治疗来证明我精神不稳定 |
[15:27] | Screw Daniel. We’re strong enough. | 去他的 我们坚强着呢 |
[15:30] | We’ll handle whatever he throws our way. | 我们能应付他出的任何招数 |
[15:33] | Well, the lawyer did say there was another option. | 律师说还有另外一个办法 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:37] | We could offer 50/50 custody. | 我们各得一半的抚养权 |
[15:40] | Clarice. | 克莱丽斯 |
[15:41] | I know Daniel will take it. | 丹尼尔肯定会接受的 |
[15:44] | You know, and then we can just end all of this | 然后我们就能结束这一切 |
[15:46] | and focus on being a family. | 专心成立一个家庭 |
[15:55] | Hey, you. Hi. | 小家伙 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | Knock, knock. | 咚 咚 |
[16:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[16:31] | I’d be dead, you hadn’t been there. | 如果你不在场 我已经死了 |
[16:34] | No, you’d have crawled your way to the front door. | 不 你会爬到医院求生的 |
[16:37] | Has anybody come talk to you? | 有人找你谈过话吗 |
[16:40] | Uh, some detective from narcotics named Vikan. | 有个缉毒队叫威肯的警官 |
[16:43] | Yeah. He’s after my badge. | 他盯着我的职位 |
[16:49] | He’s saying you’ve gone off the rails. | 他说你越权了 |
[16:51] | Look, this started out | 这案子开始 |
[16:52] | as prostitutes getting a hold of bad dope. | 只是妓女得到掺假毒品 |
[16:54] | That’s a vice case, which is why I got involved. | 这是扫黄组的案子 所以我参与了 |
[16:58] | Then it turned into the bad dope being dealt. | 后来出现了毒品交易 |
[17:00] | That’s when narcotics came in. | 那时缉毒科的才介入调查 |
[17:02] | – Hey– – Then it became about that new gang | -这 -后来就是我告诉你的 |
[17:04] | that I was telling you about | 新的黑帮想要 |
[17:05] | trying to push their way in and take over. | 清扫障碍并接管这些事 |
[17:10] | Laura and the kids? | 劳拉和孩子们呢 |
[17:13] | Department’s putting them in protective custody | 局里会一直保护她们 |
[17:15] | until they catch who tried to kill me. | 直到他们抓到想杀我的人 |
[17:17] | Have they been threatened? | 他们收到威胁了吗 |
[17:20] | There’s been some hang ups on our home phone line. | 家里电话有不说话就挂断的情况 |
[17:29] | If this was all about gangs, | 如果这事和帮派有关的话 |
[17:31] | there is one cop who could have helped out. | 有个警察能帮我们 |
[17:35] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[18:16] | Uh… My name’s Gabr– | 我是加布… |
[18:17] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[18:19] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[18:28] | My brother Antonio Dawson, | 我哥哥安东尼奥·道森 |
[18:30] | – he works in vice– – Yeah, yeah. | -他在扫黄组 -我知道 |
[18:31] | He’s the guy who put the cuffs on me. | 是他给我戴上手铐的 |
[18:34] | You tell him I said hi, okay? | 代我问候他 好吗 |
[18:37] | Okay, well, this involves him. | 我要说的与他有关 |
[18:39] | So if you’ve got your panties in a twist over how he does his job | 如果你对他所做的耿耿于怀 |
[18:41] | and that’s a deal breaker for you, | 那就没得好谈了 |
[18:42] | you just say so, and I’ll leave. | 你只要说出来 我就走 |
[18:46] | Continue. | 你继续 |
[18:50] | He’s investigating some bad dope | 他在调查一些 |
[18:51] | that’s been dumped on prostitutes. | 卖给妓女掺假毒品的案子 |
[18:54] | Uh, it’s about some new gang– | 是有关于新的帮派 |
[18:55] | I’ve heard all about that. | 我都听说了 |
[19:00] | He was shot a couple days ago. | 他几天前被枪击了 |
[19:03] | But this is more than just him | 但这不仅仅是 |
[19:04] | and his family still having a bull’s-eye on their chest. | 他和他的家庭受到生命威胁 |
[19:08] | Girls are dying out there. | 不停地有女孩因此送命 |
[19:10] | If my brother was willing to risk his life trying to stop it, | 我哥哥都愿意冒着生命危险去阻止这些事 |
[19:14] | I’m willing to risk mine trying to help him. | 我也愿意做同样的事去帮他 |
[19:20] | My ex-partner had a thing he liked to say. | 我前搭档经常这样说 |
[19:23] | “What was the first thing Adam said | 上帝把亚当放进伊甸园 |
[19:25] | when the good lord dropped him in Eden? “ | 他说的第一句话是什么 |
[19:29] | “What’s in it for me? “ | 我能得到什么 |
[19:34] | You know, I came here on the off chance | 我来这儿因为 |
[19:35] | that, despite what happened, you might still care | 我还抱有一丝希望认为你可能 |
[19:37] | about trying to prevent people from dying. | 还存有一些救人之心 |
[19:40] | I don’t know what your jail situation is. | 我不知道你的狱中生活如何 |
[19:42] | As a former cop, I’m assuming you’re segregated. | 鉴于你之前是警察 我觉得你被隔离了 |
[19:44] | So… maybe by helping out, that would go a ways | 所以如果你帮了忙 可能会 |
[19:48] | to getting you some better… | 让你得到好一些的 |
[19:50] | Uh, I don’t know, accommodations? | 怎么说呢 饮食和住宿 |
[19:54] | Then this conversation becomes about favors. | 那这个谈话就是谈条件咯 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | Okay what? | 什么好吧 |
[20:11] | Okay, you help me, I’ll help you. | 好吧 你帮我 我就帮你 |
[20:16] | You’re gonna wanna talk to a guy named T.T. | 你去找一个叫TT的人 |
[20:19] | He operates out of a two-story | 他住在27街和州街交界处 |
[20:21] | on the corner of 27th and State. | 的两层小楼里 |
[20:23] | And I wouldn’t advise you come knocking for him on your own. | 我不建议你单独去敲他门 |
[20:26] | Well, I can take care of myself. | 我自己会小心 |
[20:28] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:30] | Just tell him Voight sent you. | 就告诉他博伊特让你来的 |
[20:32] | You’re looking for someone to testify about the Red Hooks. | 你在找人为”红钩帮”作证 |
[20:34] | That’s the gang your brother was trying to take down. | 那就是你哥想扳倒的帮派 |
[20:37] | T.T. owes me. | TT欠我的 |
[20:38] | And he’s motivated because the Red Hooks | 他会感兴趣是因为红钩帮 |
[20:40] | are trying to move in on his action. | 企图侵占他的地盘 |
[20:43] | Yeah, okay. All right, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[20:45] | T.T. got it. | TT 知道了 |
[20:47] | I’ll be seeing you around. | 我们还会见面的 |
[20:54] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[21:02] | I don’t get this inspector, man. | 真搞不懂这个检验员 |
[21:04] | This bar’s been here for 30 years. | 这酒吧已经三十年了 |
[21:06] | The old man said he never had a problem. | 老家伙说从来没出过问题 |
[21:08] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[21:10] | So how’s it looking? | 看得怎么样了 |
[21:12] | Unfortunately, we have issues. | 很不幸 有不少问题 |
[21:14] | Main one being the layout. | 主要问题是这个布局 |
[21:15] | Your kitchen and bar area are too close together. | 厨房和吧台区靠得太近 |
[21:18] | Mr. Stephanides said that you’ve always approved it. | 斯蒂芬奈兹先生说你一直以来都批准的 |
[21:21] | Ah, well, see, that’s a different situation. | 这个嘛 情况不同了 |
[21:23] | Mr. Stephanides and I had an understanding. | 我和斯蒂芬奈兹先生有共识 |
[21:28] | Huh, okay. | 呵呵 |
[21:29] | Let me handle this. | 我来搞定他 |
[21:46] | God. | 乖乖 |
[21:54] | What are you, posing for a calendar? | 在干嘛 摆姿势拍照上日历吗 |
[21:55] | It’s called a football hold. | 这叫”橄榄球抱” |
[22:00] | Thank god he looks like Clarice. | 幸好他长得像克莱丽斯 |
[22:06] | Was he crying? | 他哭闹了吗 |
[22:07] | No. Not too bad. | 没有 没怎么闹 |
[22:09] | I must have been out like a light. | 我出门太匆忙了 |
[22:10] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[22:11] | No, it’s fine. Really. | 没事的 真的 |
[22:13] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[22:14] | Hey, this attorney you guys got– | 对了 你们找的这个律师 |
[22:17] | Do you think he can locate people? | 你觉得他能帮忙找人吗 |
[22:20] | Like? | 比如找谁 |
[22:22] | Like Renee… | 比如蕾妮 |
[22:23] | Whaley? | 威利 |
[22:26] | – Really? – No, it’s not like that. | -是吗 -不是你想的那样 |
[22:28] | Eric came to me, asking if I could reach out. | 艾里克来找过我 问我能否联系上 |
[22:31] | I guess they’ve all tried and failed. | 我想他们肯定尝试过但没成功 |
[22:33] | He gave me a cell number. | 他给了我个手机号 |
[22:34] | I left a message, but… | 我留了言 但是 |
[22:36] | maybe if I just showed up and–and… | 要是我就那么贸然出现 就… |
[22:43] | I don’t even know why I’m talking about this. | 我都不知道为什么要讲这些 |
[22:45] | You’re talking about it ’cause it might help. | 你讲是因为可能会帮上忙 |
[22:47] | What would I even gain from this? | 我能从中获什么益呢 |
[22:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:52] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:54] | I … | 我 |
[22:56] | Today at the hospital, | 今天在医院时 |
[22:57] | you reached out to some father you’ve never met, | 你对素昧平生的一位父亲伸出援手 |
[22:59] | But, uh, you don’t wanna try | 但是 你却不想尝试帮助一个 |
[23:03] | and help out someone you almost married? | 差点和你结婚的人吗 |
[23:39] | My name’s Gabriela. I’m looking for T.T. | 我叫加布里埃拉 我找TT |
[23:47] | Why you asking around about me, bitch? | 你为什么要打听我 臭娘儿们 |
[23:56] | Voight. Detective Voight. | 博伊特 博伊特警探 |
[23:58] | He told me to come see you. | 他让我来见你 |
[24:00] | You a cop? | 你是条子 |
[24:01] | I’m Gabriela Dawson, firehouse 51. | 我是51消防队的加布里埃拉·道森 |
[24:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:05] | My brother’s a cop, and he was shot last night. | 我哥是警察 他昨晚被枪击了 |
[24:07] | Girls are dying from bad dope. | 掺假毒品正在害死那些女孩 |
[24:09] | You know this because they’re trying to move in on you. | 你了解情况 因为他们想侵占你地盘 |
[24:13] | Voight told me that you can get somebody | 博伊特说你能找人 |
[24:15] | to testify against the Red Hooks. | 作证扳倒红钩帮 |
[24:22] | You come around here again, I’m gonna blow your head | 你再敢来 我就爆了你脑袋 |
[24:25] | clean off. | 炸成灰 |
[24:27] | Do you understand me? | 听懂没有 |
[25:18] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[25:25] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:34] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[25:37] | Good seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[25:38] | How you doing? | 最近怎样 |
[25:40] | What brings you? | 你怎么来了 |
[25:42] | Or is this just one hell of an awkward coincidence? | 还是说是尴尬的偶遇 |
[25:44] | No, um… I’m working with Eric | 不是 我和艾里克一起工作 |
[25:47] | – at the same house, 51. – Oh? | -51号消防队 -是吗 |
[25:50] | And he asked if I’d come… | 他问我能不能来 |
[25:53] | I’m doing fine. | 我很好 |
[25:59] | Is that what you came to find out? | 你来这里就是因为这个吗 |
[26:03] | I guess so, yeah. | 对 |
[26:04] | Well, your question’s been answered then. | 那你的问题有答案了 |
[26:06] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[26:28] | This is probably gonna come as a surprise to you. | 你听到后可能会觉得惊讶 |
[26:31] | Jail visitation logs are monitored. | 监狱的探视记录是受监控的 |
[26:34] | Certainly those concerning dirty ex-cops. | 尤其是对那些有问题的前警察 |
[26:38] | I got a call. | 我接到了一通电话 |
[26:40] | Several, in fact. | 事实上 是好几通 |
[26:41] | What’s my response gonna be, Gabby? | 我该怎么回答他们呢 加比 |
[26:46] | I went there to see if Voight | 我去监狱见博伊特 |
[26:47] | would provide any help with the Antonio thing. | 看他能不能在安东尼奥事情上帮忙 |
[26:50] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[26:58] | I can’t do anything about what you do off shift, | 你下班后做的事情我管不了 |
[27:01] | So I will save my breath. | 所以我也就不多费口舌了 |
[27:04] | I will give you a bit of advice. | 我给你些建议 |
[27:06] | The news on this is gonna travel fast. | 这件事情很快就会传开的 |
[27:08] | Sure as hell got to me quick. | 我就很快知道了 |
[27:10] | So you may wanna bring in | 所以你也许应该 |
[27:12] | a certain someone from this house | 跟消防队的那个人先说一声 |
[27:16] | before it gets on the grapevine | 免得他从其他人口中得知 |
[27:19] | and he forms his own opinion. | 并且跟你产生误会 |
[27:26] | They tried to kill Antonio, | 他们要杀了安东尼奥 |
[27:28] | and for all I know, they may still wanna finish the job. | 据我所知 他们还会继续这么做 |
[27:30] | – Plus all those O.D.s. – Voight tried to take me out. | -还有吸毒过量的死者 -博伊特想杀我 |
[27:33] | – He’s a liar and a crook. – I know. | -他是个骗子 小人 -我知道 |
[27:35] | But sometimes you gotta, you know, dance with the devil. | 但是有时候你需要跟魔鬼做交易 |
[27:40] | Really? Is that the way it works? | 是吗 是这样解决的吗 |
[27:45] | Casey, I didn’t feel like I had any other choice. | 凯西 我没别的选择 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:50] | Hey, just do what you need to do, okay? | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[27:53] | I hope it works out. | 希望你成功 |
[28:11] | – Hey, Eric. – Kelly. | -艾里克 -凯利 |
[28:15] | So, um, I saw Renee. | 我见到蕾妮了 |
[28:18] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -开玩笑吧 -不是 |
[28:20] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[28:23] | Or was it? | 很好对吧 |
[28:25] | Yeah. No, she’s, she’s doing fine. | 她很好 |
[28:28] | – Where’d you find her? – This bar she works at. | -在哪里找到她的 -她工作的酒吧 |
[28:31] | Cocktail waitress? | 做酒吧招待女吗 |
[28:33] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上是 |
[28:35] | She good? She happy? | 她还好吗 过得开心吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah, she seems happy. | 她看上去很开心 |
[28:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:43] | Hopefully I’ll hear from her. | 希望她也能尽快联系我 |
[28:44] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[28:50] | Big day. | 重要的一天 |
[28:51] | – We just heard the news. – Congratulations. | -我们刚得到消息 -祝贺你们 |
[28:54] | I think a toast is in order here, huh? | 我觉得应该喝一杯 |
[28:57] | This is vodka my parents brought back straight from the homeland. | 这是我父母从家乡带来的伏特加 |
[29:01] | Now, Herrmann and I are on duty, so we can’t imbibe, | 赫尔曼和我在上班 就不能喝了 |
[29:05] | But don’t let that stop you. | 但你们可以来一杯 |
[29:11] | Nazdarovya. | 干杯 |
[29:16] | I’ll pass. | 我就不喝了 |
[29:19] | Here, you just, uh, sign where the “X”s are, | 你们在标记有X的地方签字 |
[29:22] | and you’ll be all set. | 就可以开业了 |
[29:25] | I want to apologize for any misunderstanding. | 很抱歉我们之前有误会 |
[29:28] | I’ll get these into the system right away, | 我会尽快把这些输入系统 |
[29:30] | and you’ll get your fully executed copies | 也会尽快将文件副本 |
[29:33] | in the mail shortly. | 寄给你们 |
[29:37] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
[29:38] | about our first conversation | 我们上一次的谈话 |
[29:40] | about what it is I bring to the table. | 说我能给这个酒吧带来什么 |
[29:44] | I bring a lot of intangibles, I think they call it. | 我带来很多无形的东西 |
[29:47] | In fact, I’d say | 事实上 我得说 |
[29:50] | I bring 25% worth. | 我带来的值25%份额 |
[30:03] | You gotta stop this now. | 你得停手 |
[30:06] | You wanna get shot too? | 你也想中枪吗 |
[30:10] | Just… | 你就 |
[30:12] | Let the investigation play itself out. | 让调查顺其自然进行 |
[30:16] | I think I just ruined a friendship. | 我想我毁了一段友谊 |
[30:20] | With who? | 和谁的 |
[30:24] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Battalion 25, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 25大队 |
[30:27] | Ambulance 61, house collapse. | 61号救护车 房屋坍塌 |
[30:29] | 1600 block, North Poplar. | 1600街区 北白杨道 |
[30:41] | The ceiling fell in! | 屋顶正在塌陷 |
[30:42] | It sounded like thunder. | 听起来像打雷一样 |
[30:45] | We’re gonna take a look. Stay back. | 我们进去看一看 往后退 |
[30:47] | Our upstairs neighbor, he’s a crazy hoarder. | 我们楼上的邻居 是个疯狂的囤积者 |
[30:49] | Keeps all these magazines and newspapers. | 他收囤积杂志和报纸 |
[30:51] | We could hear the floor creaking for months. | 楼上的地板在过去几个月都在咯吱咯吱响 |
[30:53] | Have you seen him? | 你见到他了吗 |
[30:54] | Ma’am, will you move to the corner? | 女士 请到安全地带去 |
[30:56] | This building is compromised. Everybody proceed with caution. | 房子塌了 大家小心行事 |
[30:59] | Main level collapsed into the basement. | 主层坍塌 陷入地下室 |
[31:01] | Can’t get in from here. | 没法从这里进去 |
[31:02] | Where’s the entrance to the basement? | 地下室的入口在哪 |
[31:04] | The door’s open. | 那边的门开着 |
[31:05] | Oh, my god, my daughter goes down there | 老天 我女儿偶尔会和她男友 |
[31:06] | with her boyfriend sometimes. | 一起待在那里 |
[31:08] | Okay, we’re going in. | 好了 我们下去 |
[31:09] | Truck and squad, | 云梯队和抢险队 |
[31:10] | get all the airbags and cribbing we have. | 把所有的气囊和垫块都拿来 |
[31:11] | Get it out here now. | 现在就去 全拿来 |
[31:23] | We need to creat a tunnel and use airbags and cribbing. | 我们要用气囊和垫块搭出一条通道 |
[31:26] | We’ll slide ’em in one by one, | 然后一个接一个滑下去 |
[31:27] | And then we’ll use the cribbing as support. | 然后用垫块作支撑进行搜救 |
[31:29] | Severide, you’re in front. Call out the line. | 西弗莱德 你领队 你来选人 |
[31:32] | All right, Casey, Herrmann, | 好 凯西 赫尔曼 |
[31:33] | Capp, Cruz, Hadley, Mills, | 卡普 克鲁兹 哈德利 米尔斯 |
[31:35] | you guys are with me. | 你们跟着我 |
[31:36] | The rest of you guys, up to feed the line. | 其他人 后方支援 |
[31:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:57] | – More cribbing. – Cribbing. | -再拿点垫块 -垫块 |
[32:21] | All right, up on yellow. | 好了 开始充气 |
[32:42] | Send the stokes basket down the tunnel. | 把救生吊篮沿通道放下来 |
[32:44] | Stokes basket. | 救生吊篮 |
[32:46] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[32:50] | Oh, baby. Oh, my baby. | 宝贝 我的宝贝 |
[32:53] | There you go. She’s okay, Mom. | 好了 她没事的 这位妈妈 |
[32:55] | Got banged around a little. | 只有一点撞伤而已 |
[33:06] | There’s a young woman in the briefing room. | 接待室有个女人找你 |
[33:08] | Says she wants to talk to you. | 她说想找你谈谈 |
[33:16] | You Gabriela? | 你是加布里埃拉吗 |
[33:18] | I am. | 我是 |
[33:21] | T.T. told me to come here. | TT让我来这找你 |
[33:26] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你愿意来 |
[33:28] | And I can trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[33:31] | You can. | 当然能 |
[33:32] | ’cause I’m not playing around. | 因为我不是闹着玩的 |
[33:33] | All right, if I’m gonna help, I need assurances. | 好了 如果要我帮忙 我需要你保证我 |
[33:36] | I need to get out of town for my testimony. | 在提供证词之后安全离开这里 |
[33:38] | They’ll kill me in a second if they knew I was here. | 要是他们知道我在这 立刻会杀了我 |
[33:41] | Whatever you need, it’ll be taken care of. | 你的要求 我全都答应 |
[33:43] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[33:47] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[33:50] | Everything. | 全部都知道 |
[34:25] | Hey, partner. | 你好啊 好伙伴 |
[34:43] | Arthur… | 亚瑟 |
[34:47] | I wanna come clean with you. | 我和你坦白说吧 |
[34:55] | All right, the thing is, | 好吧 情况是这样的 |
[34:56] | I got a checkered history | 我的商业投资 |
[34:58] | in terms of business investments. | 一直做得不顺 |
[35:01] | Some people, | 有些人 |
[35:02] | they hoard broken junk. | 他们喜欢囤积破烂垃圾 |
[35:05] | Well, I hoard broken opportunities. | 而我 总是囤积破烂机遇 |
[35:09] | My point is | 我想说 |
[35:10] | is that I’m really looking forward | 我真的非常看重这次 |
[35:12] | to owning this bar. | 收购酒吧的机会 |
[35:15] | It’s an investment opportunity | 我相信这次投资机会 |
[35:17] | that I truly believe is gonna work. | 真的能赚钱 |
[35:21] | So what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[35:24] | You’re the problem. | 你就是问题 |
[35:27] | You’re a bully. | 你是个恶霸 |
[35:29] | You use threats and violence to intimidate people, | 你用恐吓和暴力威胁别人 |
[35:32] | so if you wanna have at it | 如果你想拿这个 |
[35:35] | and smash up my legs | 打断我的腿 |
[35:36] | just like you did that poor bastard inspector, | 就像你对那个可怜的混蛋检验员做的那样 |
[35:40] | then have at it. | 那就动手吧 |
[35:44] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[35:46] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[35:48] | I’m a firefighter, Arthur. | 我是个消防员 亚瑟 |
[35:53] | I see a lot of things that, believe me, | 相信我 我见过很多 |
[35:55] | you don’t wanna see. I don’t get squeamish. | 你不想见的场面 我没在发神经 |
[36:05] | Instead of 25%, you get 1%. | 你只能拿1% 而不是25% |
[36:10] | 1% of what I foresee as being pretty solid profits. | 我所能预见获得的丰厚利润的1% |
[36:14] | All for doing nothing but walking away from our bar | 只要你滚出我的酒吧 |
[36:18] | and staying away. | 并从此离得远远的 |
[36:32] | I’ll expect my 1% monthly. | 我要每月准时收到我的1% |
[36:50] | Any word back yet from Daniel on the 50/50 offer? | 丹尼尔答应对半分抚养权了吗 |
[36:52] | – No, not yet. – Oh, he’ll take it. | -不 还没 -他会答应的 |
[36:54] | It’s the best deal he’s gonna get, and he knows it. | 他明白 这是他能得到的最好待遇了 |
[36:59] | Well, Wesley is gonna have | 不管怎样 小韦斯利都会 |
[37:00] | a good man in his life, regardless. | 有个好男人照顾他 |
[37:03] | That’s nice of you to say. | 很高兴你能这么说 |
[37:06] | All right, well, there you have it. | 行了 帮你们做好了 |
[37:08] | I can keep it in my room until you’re ready to swap it out. | 你们想换床之前 这个就放我房间里吧 |
[37:15] | – Eric. – You sure Renee seemed okay | -艾里克 -你确定你去找蕾妮的时候 |
[37:18] | when you talked to her? | 她没事吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[37:20] | I just got a call from a hospital. | 我刚接到医院的电话 |
[37:22] | She took a bunch of pills. | 她吃了很多安眠药 |
[37:35] | I told you not to go Gabby on this. | 我说过 这次别那么冲动 |
[37:38] | I know you did. | 我知道你说过 |
[37:42] | Captain just told me your girl gave a full statement, | 队长刚告诉我 你找的女孩录完证词了 |
[37:45] | including the identity of the shooter. | 包括指认枪手 |
[37:48] | This ends it, right? | 这事能结束了 对吗 |
[37:50] | Well, it should. | 应该能 |
[37:51] | But what did you promise Voight? | 但你答应博伊特了什么 |
[37:55] | Uh, I told him I’d return the favor. | 我说 我会回报他的 |
[37:57] | Whatever that means. | 不管这意味着什么 |
[37:59] | You’re in bed with this guy now, Gabby. | 加比 你现在和他栓在一条线上了 |
[38:04] | Someone tried to kill my brother. | 有人想杀我哥哥 |
[38:08] | If you mess with my family, you mess with me. | 如果你对付我的家人 那就是跟我过不去 |
[38:11] | I don’t regret what I did. | 我绝不后悔我的所作所为 |
[38:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:16] | And I’m proud to be your brother. | 做你的哥哥 我很自豪 |
[38:35] | I’m so sorry, Matt. | 我很抱歉 马特 |
[38:37] | Ron and I just kinda lost track of time, | 我和罗恩忘了时间 |
[38:39] | and something happened with his car. | 他的车又出了问题 |
[38:41] | I don’t know, it had something to do with the clutch. | 我不懂 跟离合器有关的问题 |
[38:43] | And it broke down on us right on the Eisenhower, of course. | 就在艾森豪街抛锚了 |
[38:46] | We had to call the tow truck, go to the service center. | 我们得叫拖车 去服务中心 |
[38:49] | Do you want me to get the driver’s card and– | 你想看那拖车司机的名片 |
[38:52] | or the receipt? | 或者是服务收据吗 |
[38:55] | Yeah. Get ’em for me. | 好 拿来给我 |
[39:00] | I don’t know why I even bother. | 我干嘛还要费心呢 |
[39:03] | You got two weeks to find a new place. | 你有两周时间找新的住处 |
[39:05] | What? | 什么 |
[39:07] | Where am I gonna live? Where am I gonna go? | 我能住哪 我能去哪 |
[39:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:12] | You got two weeks to figure it out. | 你有两周时间可以考虑 |
[39:19] | He chipped away at me, you know? | 是他慢慢蚕食我 你知道吗 |
[39:23] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[39:25] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[39:30] | He convinced me that, | 他让我相信 |
[39:31] | not only wasn’t I a worthy mother, | 我不仅不是个好的母亲 |
[39:36] | I wasn’t even a worthy person. | 我甚至一文不值 |
[39:38] | I believed him. | 我相信他 |
[39:42] | Then he started to do it to you. | 然后他就开始对你下手 |
[39:44] | Every day another sidelong comment, | 每天旁敲侧击 |
[39:47] | another criticism. | 一直指责你 |
[39:50] | You remember it. | 你记得的 |
[39:51] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[39:54] | You started to internalize it, | 你开始渐渐接受 |
[39:56] | and my worst fear was coming true– | 我的噩梦一步步实现 |
[39:59] | that he was gonna do to you what he did to me. | 他用对我的方式对待你 |
[40:05] | So that night he called, | 那晚他打电话过来 |
[40:08] | we argued… | 我们吵起来 |
[40:13] | and he said something about you. | 他就指责你 |
[40:18] | Something… so cruel. | 说的话不堪入耳 |
[40:25] | And I snapped. | 我挂断电话 |
[40:30] | And I went, and I got the gun | 找到了那把 |
[40:33] | out of the box that he kept in the closet. | 他放在壁橱盒子里的枪 |
[40:38] | And I took the house key that you left out. | 我拿上你落下的钥匙 |
[40:44] | And I drove across town. | 开车穿过镇子 |
[40:48] | And I shot him. | 然后一枪崩了他 |
[40:53] | Just to shut him up. | 只为了让他闭嘴 |
[40:57] | Just to never hear those words coming out of his mouth again. | 只是为了让他别再说那些恶心的话语 |
[41:04] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[41:09] | I know what you thought. | 我知道你的想法 |
[41:12] | But I know you, Matthew. | 我了解你 马修 |
[41:15] | You don’t have that kind of anger inside of you, | 你内心深处并没有那样的愤怒 |
[41:19] | that ability to completely lose control. | 不会让你完全失去控制 |
[41:25] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[41:30] | And I think that’s what you really wanted to know. | 我觉得这就是你想知道的答案 |