时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Look out! | 小心 |
[00:05] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | They granted her parole. | 他们同意假释 |
[00:08] | There is one condition. | 但是有个条件 |
[00:10] | She has to move in with me. | 她必须和我住一起 |
[00:15] | – Your place, ten minutes? – You’re on. | -十分钟后 去你家 -就这么定了 |
[00:22] | – I moved out. – what? | -我搬出来了 -什么 |
[00:24] | I told Daniel it wasn’t gonna work. | 我告诉丹尼尔这样行不通 |
[00:26] | Stay with me. | 跟我过 |
[00:28] | Recovery te could be four weeks instead of one year. | 恢复期可能仅需四周 用不了一年 |
[00:31] | How come I didn’t hear about this from my other surgeon? | 为什么我之前的医生没跟我提过这个方案 |
[00:33] | It’s experimental. | 还在试验阶段 |
[00:34] | There are real risks here, including partial paralysis. | 手术有不少风险 比如局部瘫痪 |
[00:38] | Disappoint everyone, | 哪怕负天下人 |
[00:39] | but don’t ever disappoint yourself. | 也不要负你自己 |
[00:42] | You want to stay. | 你想留下 |
[00:44] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你走 |
[00:52] | Fold your arms behind your back… | 把你的手臂折到背后 |
[00:56] | Lifting your hands as high as they’ll go. | 尽可能抬高你的双手 |
[00:59] | And extend your arms forward. | 向前伸张手臂 |
[01:04] | Bend your elbows. | 弯曲手肘 |
[01:09] | Press up against my hands. | 抵住我手的力量 |
[01:12] | Ah, thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[01:14] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:41] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:44] | Full duty starting next shift! | 下一次轮班开始全职工作 |
[01:46] | Bang! | 太棒了 |
[01:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[01:49] | – Pretty great, huh? – Yes, so great. | -不错吧 -太棒了 |
[01:51] | So happy for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[01:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Uh, hey, just a heads-up. | 给你提个醒 |
[01:59] | Eric Whaley’s still there. | 艾里克·威利还在 |
[02:03] | I got no beef with him. | 我跟他没什么矛盾 |
[02:10] | How’s the little one? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[02:14] | I mean, things are working out surprisingly well, | 考虑到克莱丽斯每十分钟要上一次洗手间 |
[02:16] | considering Clarice is in the bathroom every ten minutes. | 事情进展得算是异常顺利了 |
[02:20] | Severide is just–he’s been totally cool since she moved in. | 西弗莱德 从她搬进来后一直很友好 |
[02:23] | That’s nice of him. | 他人真好 |
[02:25] | I mean, going up and down that spiral staircase | 带着个孩子 上下那旋转楼梯 |
[02:27] | with a baby, that’s gonna suck. | 可不是件容易的事 |
[02:29] | But we should probably just leave him up there | 但我们应该可以让孩子一直呆楼上 |
[02:31] | until he can walk down himself. | 直到他能自己走下楼 |
[02:35] | Um, I get that you’re not a huge fan of Clarice, | 我知道你不怎么待见克莱丽斯 |
[02:40] | but we’re a couple now, and I’m looking | 但现在我们在一起了 |
[02:42] | to basically be a stepmom. | 我也准备当继母了 |
[02:45] | So I need your support. | 所以我需要你的支持 |
[02:47] | I’m sleeping with Mills. | 我跟米尔斯上床了 |
[02:49] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[02:52] | You skank. | 你个贱人 |
[02:53] | You kept it from me this whole time? | 你一直瞒着我吗 |
[02:56] | We agreed to keep it cool at work, so… | 我们说好上班时不表现出来 所以 |
[02:58] | Does Casey know? | 凯西知道吗 |
[02:59] | I don’t think so. | 应该不知道 |
[03:00] | – Are you gonna tell him? – Do you think I should? | -你会告诉他吗 -你觉得我应该吗 |
[03:02] | So you’re over him? | 所以你放下他了 |
[03:03] | Look, he zigged, I zagged. | 他往左 我向右 |
[03:05] | Wasn’t meant to be. | 我俩不是命中注定 |
[03:07] | How’s the sex with Mills? | 米尔斯的床上功夫怎么样 |
[03:11] | I-I really like him, | 我真的喜欢他 |
[03:13] | but it’s not just a physical thing. | 不仅仅是生理上的需求 |
[03:15] | So let’s just say he’s very… | 这么说吧 他非常 |
[03:19] | detail-oriented. | 注意细节 |
[03:23] | But here’s the problem. | 但是有个问题 |
[03:24] | He wants me to meet his mom, and I’m–I’m just not there yet. | 他想让我见他妈妈 但我还没准备好 |
[03:30] | What would you do? | 如果是你会怎么办 |
[03:33] | Detail-oriented, huh? | 注意细节 是吗 |
[03:37] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[03:44] | Driver fled the scene, but the passenger’s pinned | 司机逃逸 但是乘客被稳稳地 |
[03:46] | in there pretty good. | 卡在车里了 |
[03:47] | Door’s jammed. We gotta cut her out. | 门被挤毁 我们必须把门切开弄出她 |
[03:49] | Cruz, Otis, be prepared to assist squad with the pin in. | 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯准备好协助救援队救人 |
[03:54] | Are you hurt anywhere? | 你哪受伤了吗 |
[03:55] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[03:58] | All right, sweetie, this is gonna go around your neck. | 好了 亲爱的 我们把这个围在你脖子上 |
[04:00] | Can you tell us your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[04:01] | Ambrosia. | 安布罗西亚 |
[04:03] | Oh, yeah? You working tonight? | 是吗 你今晚上班吗 |
[04:05] | A little. | 上一会儿 |
[04:07] | And you were in my dreams. | 我是在做梦吗 |
[04:12] | Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Come here, sweetie. | 亲爱的 快醒醒 |
[04:15] | Hon, what did you take, sweetie? | 亲爱的 你吃了什么 |
[04:16] | Dawson, track marks. | 道森 有针头伤痕 |
[04:21] | Hey, Casey, how long till we get in there? | 凯西 还得多久才能打开 |
[04:22] | Five, maybe ten. Let’s go! | 五 或者十分钟 开始吧 |
[04:24] | Capp, be ready with the spreaders! | 卡普 准备好液压钳 |
[04:26] | Hadley, we need the ram for a dash roll! | 哈德利 拿支撑杆来进行仪表盘升起 |
[04:28] | Got it! | 收到 |
[04:48] | All right. | 行了 |
[04:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:54] | – Okay, good. – Good? | -很好 -还行吗 |
[04:57] | All right, guys, watch her head. | 行了 大家小心她的头 |
[04:59] | Try to keep her steady. | 尽量保持平稳 |
[05:02] | Okay, good. She’s gonna arrest. | 好的 她要不行了 |
[05:04] | We gotta get her to the hospital now. | 得赶紧送医院 |
[05:06] | Let’s get her up. Let go of the handle. | 赶紧抬上车 不用扶了 |
[05:07] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[05:09] | I’m barely getting a pulse on her. | 我快摸不到她脉搏了 |
[05:13] | Fifth heroin O.D. This week. | 这周第十五个吸毒过量的了 |
[05:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 这他妈到底怎么了 |
[05:29] | Y-yes, Nancy, what was on her | 南茜啊 她出来后 |
[05:31] | Bucket List once she got out. | 会有什么遗愿清单呢[07年的电影] |
[05:34] | She didn’t get the reference. | 她听不懂内涵的 |
[05:37] | You forget how closed off these prisoners are | 难道你忘记这些囚犯是多么的 |
[05:40] | in terms of movies | 与世隔绝 |
[05:42] | and popular culture and stuff. | 接触不到电影和潮流吗 |
[05:45] | Little things that we take for granted. | 我们认为理所当然的事他们其实不知道 |
[05:52] | I’m just gonna give my congratulations, | 我只想恭喜她 |
[05:54] | and then I’ll let you two have your time together. | 然后会把时间还给你们 |
[05:58] | Sounds good. | 好建议 |
[06:15] | Can’t believe this is really happening. | 真不敢相信这是真的 |
[06:24] | Rick. | 里克 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | I’ll drop by once you get all settled. | 等你安置好了我再去拜访 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:44] | All right, mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[06:59] | – Oh, boy. – Is that him? | -老天 -是他吗 |
[07:02] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[07:03] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[07:04] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[07:05] | Welcome back. About damn time. | 欢迎 也是时候回归了 |
[07:08] | Thanks, chief. | 谢了 队长 |
[07:09] | And the neck’s 100%, right? | 脖子好全了 对吧 |
[07:11] | Yeah, you wanna spar a few rounds | 当然 你想下班后 |
[07:12] | after shift and find out? | 来几局拳击感受下吗 |
[07:14] | – No, I’m good. – Hey, this is, uh, Pouch. | -那就算了 -这是旺发 |
[07:16] | The best damn thing to ever happen to this house. | 是上天赐予局里最好的礼物 |
[07:18] | Otis is transferring. | 奥蒂斯要调任了 |
[07:20] | What? Come on. | 啥 拜托 |
[07:22] | It’s like I’m being rocketed into space. | 说得像我被踢出太阳系了 |
[07:23] | I’m going over to Morningside. | 我要转去莫宁赛德 |
[07:26] | Kelly, your relief lieutenant, Eric Whaley. | 凯利 你的代理副队 艾里克·威利 |
[07:33] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:38] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I was, uh… | 嗯 我之前 |
[07:45] | engaged to Eric’s sister. | 跟艾里克的妹妹订婚了 |
[07:46] | Ah, got it. | 明了 |
[07:48] | The original Renee? | 正主蕾妮 |
[07:50] | There was a second one? | 还有第二个吗 |
[07:53] | Well, now that you’re back, Whaley will move over | 如今你回来 威利就到 |
[07:55] | to Engine and relieve Jeff Turner | 水罐车那边接杰夫·特纳 |
[07:57] | for the next few shifts. | 下面几次的班 |
[07:58] | Okay, everyone, listen up. | 好了 大家注意 |
[07:59] | Some of you may know Gabby’s brother, | 也许你们有人认识加比哥哥 |
[08:01] | Detective Antonio Dawson. | 安东尼奥·道森探长 |
[08:03] | He has some information from C.P.D. for us. | 他将宣读芝加哥警局的指示 |
[08:06] | Thanks, chief. | 谢了 队长 |
[08:08] | Last few weeks, I’ve seen a spike in fatal overdoses. | 过去几周我在吸毒过量者身上发现长针 |
[08:11] | M.E.’s office has connected | 法医确认至少十二例死亡 |
[08:13] | at least a dozen deaths to a toxic batch of heroin. | 原因来自同一批海洛因 |
[08:15] | Now be aware, it’s laced with fentanyl | 注意 它含有芬太尼[止痛剂] |
[08:18] | and in most cases does not respond | 大多数情况下按常规程序 |
[08:20] | to the normal protocol of naloxone. | 使用纳洛酮无效果 |
[08:22] | We are now approaching each overdose | 如今我们将每个过量吸毒死亡案件 |
[08:23] | as a potential homicide. | 视为他杀处理 |
[08:26] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[08:28] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[08:30] | Structure fire. | 建筑火灾 |
[08:31] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[08:33] | You’re on the front lines on this thing. | 你在前线得注意 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[08:36] | See, that’s exactly what I don’t want you to do. | 我正是不想让你卷入这事 |
[08:38] | The crew that’s pushing this bad dope– | 推行这种掺假毒品的团伙 |
[08:39] | They don’t mess around. | 不是乌合之众 |
[08:40] | As opposed to all those amicable drug dealers out there? | 说得像其他贩毒者是好人似的 |
[08:43] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[08:44] | Be careful. Don’t go Gabby on this. | 小心点 这次你得克制点 |
[08:46] | Hey, you look like hell. | 你看起来糟糕透了 |
[08:48] | Good morning to you too. | 那我也问候你一声早安 |
[09:05] | Llooks like the fire’s in the back, | 看起来是后院起火了 |
[09:07] | probably where the kitchen is. | 大概是厨房那个位置 |
[09:08] | Truck, get inside, open up the windows and the exits. | 云梯队 进去打开窗户和出口 |
[09:10] | Give me a primary search. | 做个初步搜索 |
[09:11] | Engine, get an attack line in the front. | 水罐车 从前面架起供水线 |
[09:13] | Herrmann, Mills, open up the back. | 赫尔曼 米尔斯 从后门进去 |
[09:15] | Otis, secure the utilities. | 奥蒂斯 看管器材 |
[09:17] | Mouch, Cruz– where’s Cruz? | 穆奇 克鲁兹 克鲁兹去哪儿了 |
[09:22] | Cruz, put your mask on! | 克鲁兹 戴上面具 |
[09:32] | There’s somebody in here! | 这儿有人 |
[09:33] | All right, we’ll find him! | 收到 我们会找到他的 |
[09:41] | Fire department! Is there anybody in here? | 消防队 有人吗 |
[09:50] | Fire’s in the exhaust system. | 排气系统起火了 |
[09:51] | We gotta get that aerial up to the roof. | 我们得把云梯架到屋顶上去 |
[09:53] | Herrmann, Mills, get that ladder set. | 赫尔曼 米尔斯 安装好云梯 |
[09:55] | Just get me a line up there. | 立刻架好水管 |
[09:59] | Severide, | 西弗莱德 |
[10:00] | give me a progress report. | 给我汇报一下目前进度 |
[10:03] | Primary search of the kitchen negative! | 厨房的第一轮搜索无果 |
[10:13] | Let’s cut a vent. | 割个通风口出来 |
[10:22] | – Hey, he’s over here! – Okay, let’s clear a path. | -他在这儿 -好的 清条路过去 |
[10:28] | Hey! Grab the end. | 抓住绳子一头 |
[10:37] | All right, that’s good! | 很好 很好 |
[10:43] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[10:49] | Keep feeding me line! | 不停地给我放水管 |
[10:53] | Good. Vent’s open. | 好了 口打开了 |
[10:55] | Send the water! | 送水 |
[11:03] | Push him all the way up. | 推他过去 |
[11:18] | Board-up crews. | 收保护费的 |
[11:19] | Why do they always look like gangsters? | 怎么总感觉他们像黑帮 |
[11:21] | Because they are. | 他们就是 |
[11:22] | Do you have any idea what these contracts are worth? | 你知道这些合同值多少钱吗 |
[11:26] | Vultures. | 周扒皮 |
[11:31] | Hey, it’s not as bad as it looks, old-timer. | 老伙计 其实没看起来那么糟糕 |
[11:34] | Kitchen ceiling is gonna need some patching up, | 得重新修补一下厨房的天花板 |
[11:36] | but other than that, it’s just a lot of smoke damage. | 但除了那个 就只有烟熏的痕迹罢了 |
[11:38] | It’s a sign to finally get my ass to Florida. | 这是预示着我该去佛罗里达了 |
[11:43] | Wanna buy a bar? | 想买家酒吧吗 |
[11:55] | So you a fireman or a kamikaze pilot now? | 你现在是消防员还是神风特工队队员啊 |
[11:58] | Saved the old man, fire’s out. That’s all that matters. | 救下老头 扑灭火险 这才是重点 |
[12:01] | It matters if you get yourself killed. | 你不要把小命搭进去才是重点 |
[12:16] | Eric. | 艾里克 |
[12:24] | Look, man, when the whole thing went down, | 听着 伙计 事情搞砸的时候 |
[12:26] | you and I are weren’t talking, obviously, and… | 很明显我们就不再说话了 |
[12:29] | I never got a chance to apologize. | 我一直没机会跟你道歉 |
[12:32] | I really am sorry for what happened. | 我对发生的事情深表抱歉 |
[12:37] | We used to be friends once, right? | 我们曾经是朋友 不是吗 |
[12:41] | I’m only here a couple more shifts. | 我再值几趟班就走了 |
[13:01] | So how is your neck? | 你的脖子怎么样 |
[13:04] | 100%. | 百分百康复 |
[13:05] | You’d tell me if it wasn’t, right? | 有问题的话你会告诉我的 对吗 |
[13:07] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t. | 不好的话我就不在这儿了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[13:12] | Otis, Casey, my office. | 奥蒂斯 凯西 来我办公室 |
[13:20] | Otis, your transfer just came through. | 奥蒂斯 你的调动申请被批准了 |
[13:24] | You report to Morningside next shift. | 下一趟班你就去莫宁赛德报到 |
[13:29] | Um… so it’s official? | 那么就已经定下了 |
[13:32] | Only if you want it to be. | 只要你点头就是了 |
[13:34] | Look, we know you made this decision | 我们知道你做这个决定 |
[13:36] | based off of one shift there, | 是因为在那里的一次值班 |
[13:38] | but you have had a month to think about it. | 你也已经经过了一个月的思考 |
[13:41] | We want to give you an opportunity to– | 我们想给你个机会 |
[13:42] | I’m ready to go, chief. | 我准备好离开了 队长 |
[13:47] | Otis… | 奥蒂斯 |
[13:49] | We do a lot of ball-breaking in this house. | 我们经常在这儿拿你开涮 |
[13:52] | It’s not that we don’t appreciate you, | 不是因为我们不喜欢你 |
[13:54] | But if anybody ever crossed the line– | 不过如果有人玩过火的话 |
[13:56] | It’s not personal, lieutenant. | 没有人惹到我 副队 |
[13:58] | Morningside’s a smaller house. | 莫宁赛德是个小站 |
[13:59] | I’ll have a better chance | 我在那儿会有更好的机会 |
[14:01] | of getting off elevators sooner, | 更早地离开电梯 |
[14:03] | and they’ll let me drive. | 他们也会让我开车 |
[14:07] | They’ll be lucky to have you. | 你的加入是他们的荣幸 |
[14:11] | Thanks, chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[14:15] | Good luck, Brian. | 祝你好运 布莱恩 |
[14:17] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[14:27] | Whoa, what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[14:29] | I need to talk real quick. | 我得和你说两句话 |
[14:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[14:43] | This ought to be good. | 什么好事 |
[14:46] | If anyone calls you asking | 如果有人打电话问你 |
[14:47] | if we went to a movie last night, the answer is yes. | 我们昨晚是否一起看电影了 你就答”是” |
[14:51] | This heroin thing | 这次的海洛因案件 |
[14:53] | is starting to blow up a little bit, | 开始有点眉目了 |
[14:54] | and I’m damn close to making some busts. | 我已经快能封巢抓人了 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | The thing is, | 麻烦的是 |
[14:59] | the guys over in narcotics, | 缉毒队那边 |
[15:00] | they get real territorial, | 他们非常在意管辖权 |
[15:02] | and they don’t want a guy from vice taking collars from them. | 不想让扫黄组的人去抢他们的案件 |
[15:05] | So I told a little white lie to my boss | 所以我跟上司撒了个善意谎 |
[15:07] | ’cause I wasn’t where I was supposed to be last night, | 因为昨晚我去了不该去的地方 |
[15:09] | and I said that you and I– | 我说我和你 |
[15:11] | Can you just say yes if anyone asks? | 如果有人问起你就说是的 行吗 |
[15:15] | Why do I feel like I’m not getting the whole story? | 我怎么觉得你没讲完整呢 |
[15:17] | Because you’re not getting the whole story. | 因为你不必知道那么多 |
[15:19] | I’m working a case. | 我在办一个案子 |
[15:21] | Will you cover for me, please? | 你能帮我掩护一下吗 |
[15:26] | Of course you will. Thank you. | 你当然会 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Hey, I just did a little recon on that bar owner. | 我调查了下那家酒吧老板 |
[15:40] | You’re not actually thinking of buying it? | 你不是真想买下来吧 |
[15:41] | Me alone? No. | 我一个人吗 那不行 |
[15:43] | But would I be willing to be a part of a consortium? | 但是我愿不愿意出资与人合伙呢 |
[15:48] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[15:49] | All right, first of all, that guy was as old as dirt. | 好吧 第一点 那老头老得快熟了 |
[15:52] | Second of all, he did a faceplant off a ladder. | 第二点 他脸着地从梯子栽下来 |
[15:55] | I doubt he even recollects making an offer to sell. | 我怀疑他还记不记得自己说过要卖酒吧 |
[15:58] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的 |
[15:59] | He wants to get his ass to Florida. | 他想去佛罗里达 |
[16:01] | He’s gonna sell that place. | 他要卖掉酒吧 |
[16:04] | It’s in an up-and-coming neighborhood, | 那酒吧地处新兴小区 前景颇好 |
[16:06] | he owns the property, | 房产是他的 |
[16:07] | and he’s got the brass ring– | 而且他还有个好东西 |
[16:10] | a liquor license. | 酒水供应许可证 |
[16:13] | There’s the worm. | 虫摆在那儿了 |
[16:14] | It’s right there. | 就在那儿 |
[16:17] | Who’s gonna be the early bird? | 谁想做早起的鸟儿呢 |
[16:19] | Why not us? | 为啥不是我们 |
[16:22] | I’m telling you, if this place hits the open market, | 我告诉你们 这地方要落到自由市场上 |
[16:26] | Some hipster douche bags are gonna swoop in | 消息灵通的人准会一拥而上 |
[16:28] | and print money. | 这是聚宝盆啊 |
[16:38] | No vision in this house. | 一个个都没眼光 |
[16:40] | None! | 一个都没有 |
[16:42] | Zero. | 零 |
[16:59] | So, um, who was this new Renee? | 那个蕾妮是谁 |
[17:05] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[17:08] | I apologized. | 我道过歉了 |
[17:10] | I offered to put it past us. | 我说过往事不提 |
[17:12] | If that’s not something that you’re up for | 如果你不想和解 |
[17:13] | and you’d rather keep it frosty till you leave, | 你要跟我冷战到你走 |
[17:16] | I can do that too. | 我也能做到 |
[17:19] | What are you apologizing for? | 你是在为了什么道歉 |
[17:22] | For dumping her two days before the wedding | 是为婚礼前两天甩了我妹妹呢 |
[17:23] | or for what happened after? | 还是为之后发生的事 |
[17:24] | You’re not in full possession | 你不了解 |
[17:26] | of all the facts here, Eric. | 事实的全部真相 艾里克 |
[17:27] | Then enlighten me, Kelly. | 那请赐教啊 凯利 |
[17:34] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[17:38] | You were a coward then, | 你那会儿是个懦夫 |
[17:39] | and you’re a coward now. | 现在也不会变 |
[17:45] | Before this goes any further south, | 在事情进一步恶化之前 |
[17:46] | why don’t you walk away? | 你最好走开 |
[17:50] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[17:55] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[17:59] | Is Matthew Casey here? | 马修·凯西在吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah, he’s right this way. | 在 就在这边 |
[18:13] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么过来的 |
[18:14] | I took the bus. | 坐公交 |
[18:18] | What’s going on? | 有事吗 |
[18:19] | Just wanted to see where my son works. | 就想来看看我儿子工作的地方 |
[18:22] | This is where I work. | 我就是在这儿工作 |
[18:25] | Well, are you embarrassed that I’m here? | 我过来是不是让你觉得尴尬了 |
[18:28] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[18:31] | Well, then can I get a tour? | 那带我四处转转吧 |
[18:37] | – You saw the truck. – This is your truck? | -这是云梯车 -这是你的车吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:41] | Oh, this is Peter, behind you, mom. | 这个是彼得 在你后面 妈 |
[18:43] | This is Peter Mills, | 这是彼得·米尔斯 |
[18:45] | Our candidate. This is my mom. | 我们的后备队员 这是我妈 |
[18:47] | – Oh, hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:49] | How are you? You have got a great son. | 你好 您儿子很棒 |
[18:53] | That’s very kind of you to say. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[18:56] | Oh. May I? | 我能尝一口吗 |
[18:57] | Oh, yes. Please help yourself. | 可以 请便 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Oh, this is, uh, Gabriela Dawson. | 这是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[19:08] | You– you were at my hearing? | 你去了听证会对吧 |
[19:13] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 |
[19:14] | Oh, thank you so much. | 十分感谢你 |
[19:16] | That just– that meant the world to me, | 你所做对我意义重大 |
[19:18] | and I’m sure it did to Matthew as well. | 我相信对马修也一样 |
[19:20] | Oh, ma’am, it was– | 女士 其实那 |
[19:21] | it was my pleasure, and, uh… | 那没什么 |
[19:23] | Congratulations for… | 祝贺你 |
[19:26] | Well, you know, getting out of–you know. | 出…你懂的 |
[19:33] | Prison. | 出狱 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Yep, prison. | 对 出狱 |
[19:36] | The big house. The big house–is– | 也就是号子 |
[19:38] | they even call it the big house anymore? | 他们还叫监狱为号子吗 |
[19:40] | – Probably not, I’m guessing. – Ohh. | -我猜应该不了 -天啊 |
[19:43] | She’s adorable! | 她太可爱了 |
[19:44] | She’s an absolute joy. | 她真是个开心果 |
[19:48] | Forget Hallie, this is the kind of woman | 忘了海莉 这才是我一直 |
[19:49] | I’ve always envisioned you being with. | 想让你交往的姑娘 |
[20:12] | You given any more thought to dinner on Sunday? | 周日的晚餐你考虑好了吗 |
[20:17] | I g–I just gotta tell my mom if you’re coming. | 我只是得告诉我妈你去不去 |
[20:20] | Yeah, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:21] | Dispatch has been pounding us with runs. | 调度台派我们出去太勤了 |
[20:23] | 47’s out of service, so we’ve just been slammed. | 47号救护车不出勤 所以我们太忙了 |
[20:26] | And, um, my cousin might actually be staying with me that week. | 我表兄也要和我待一起一周 |
[20:28] | Are you nervous about dinner? | 你是紧张吗 |
[20:32] | Not at all. You? | 一点也不 你呢 |
[20:34] | I mean, I’m the one who extended the invitation, | 是我请你去我家的 |
[20:36] | so… | 所以… |
[20:38] | Yeah. Right. | 对 没错 |
[20:39] | Of course. No, I just, uh– | 不不 我只是 |
[20:41] | Am I getting in the way of you and Casey? | 我妨碍到你和凯西了吗 |
[20:45] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[20:48] | He’s just a friend. I’m only seeing you. | 他只是我朋友 我只和你约会 |
[20:50] | I only wanna see you. | 我也只想和你约会 |
[20:53] | I just wanna make sure we’re not | 我只是想咱们不是 |
[20:54] | moving too quickly or anything. | 进展得太快或者别的什么的 |
[21:04] | Text me. Let me know. | 发短信告诉我你的考虑结果 |
[21:15] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[21:16] | Why don’t you tell Whaley what happened? | 你为什么不跟威利说实话 |
[21:21] | What difference would it make? | 说与不说有什么区别 |
[21:22] | He’d get off your ass, for one. | 能让他暂时不找你茬 |
[21:28] | Look, if I was gonna say anything, | 听着 如果我要解释的话 |
[21:30] | I would have said something then. | 我那时候早就会说了 |
[21:33] | Maybe he needs to know. | 也许应该告诉他 |
[21:35] | You think I’m in a big hurry to revisit the whole thing? | 你以为我很想去回忆整件事情吗 |
[21:40] | It’s over. It’s done. | 已经结束了 |
[21:41] | He can say what he wants. I don’t care. | 他爱怎么说就怎么说 我不在乎 |
[21:50] | Lieutenant, I gotta talk to you about Cruz. | 副队 我得和你谈谈克鲁兹的事 |
[21:54] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:54] | He’s been acting a little off. | 他有点不大对劲 |
[21:57] | You notice that as well? | 你注意到了吗 |
[22:00] | I figured it was a private matter. | 我觉得那是他的私事 |
[22:01] | Yeah, and I keep asking him to tell me what it is, | 是的 我一直叫他跟我谈谈 |
[22:05] | but he won’t open up. | 但他就是不开口 |
[22:07] | Then stop asking him about it, Mouch. | 那就别去问他了 穆奇 |
[22:12] | Ambulance 61. Person in distress. | 61号救护车 病人呼救 |
[22:15] | Wallingford motel. | 瓦林福德汽车旅馆 |
[22:20] | So why are you guys keeping it on the sly? | 你们为什么要搞得偷偷摸摸的 |
[22:23] | It started out being what I wanted, | 一开始是我要求的 |
[22:24] | but then Boden called him on the carpet, | 但后来博登训斥了他 |
[22:27] | gave him some vague B.S. about putting the time in | 给他扯一堆隐晦的废话 让他把时间花在 |
[22:29] | to “master your craft”. | 掌握好业务技能上 |
[22:30] | And Mills really took it to heart. | 米尔斯十分放在心上 |
[22:32] | I don’t know, if I dug someone as much as you dig him, | 要是我喜欢一个人喜欢到你这种程度 |
[22:35] | I wouldn’t be able to hide it, | 我是没法隐瞒住的 |
[22:36] | especially working together 24 hours a day, side by side. | 跟别说每天抬头不见低头见 |
[22:39] | Are you trying to make me feel worse? | 你是想让我更难受吗 |
[22:41] | Dawson, for someone | 道森 和像你这样的 |
[22:42] | who’s such a mad woman on the job, | 工作女狂人相比 |
[22:44] | you are so timid in your personal life. | 你在个人问题上太胆小了 |
[22:47] | I mean, take some risks, have some fun. | 玩玩火 寻寻乐嘛 |
[22:53] | You know what, thank you. | 我谢你啊 |
[22:54] | Excellent point, which you have made before, granted. | 说得在理 你之前也提过 |
[22:57] | But I’m at a place in my life | 我现在正处于 |
[22:58] | where I could really embrace the message. | 乐意接受意见的人生阶段 |
[23:00] | I’m texting him right now. | 我现在就给他发短信 |
[23:02] | Nice. | 干得好 |
[23:04] | When’s Clarice due? | 克莱丽斯预产期还有多久 |
[23:05] | Ugh, two weeks. Getting butterflies. | 还有两周 我紧张得要吐了 |
[23:09] | Oh, plenty of time. | 还早呢 |
[23:12] | I heard screaming, | 你听见了尖叫声 |
[23:14] | But we never have any trouble around here. | 但之前我们没遇到过麻烦 |
[23:16] | – Nothing. – I hate hotels. | -从来没有 -我讨厌旅馆 |
[23:21] | Paramedics. | 医护人员 |
[23:25] | Don’t tell my wife. | 别告诉我老婆 |
[23:33] | – She took a hot shot. – Hey, honey? | -她注射了大量毒品 -小姐 |
[23:36] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[23:42] | Agonal respiration. | 濒死呼吸症状 |
[23:43] | She’s barely breathing. | 她呼吸相当微弱 |
[23:45] | Fight for us, girl. Come on. | 为了我们 争点气 姑娘 |
[23:46] | You get your rocks off watching girls shoot up? | 你看女孩注射毒品才能”硬”起来吗 |
[23:48] | I never force them to do anything. | 我没有强迫她们做什么 |
[23:50] | That was completely their thing. | 这完全是她们自己的事 |
[23:52] | “Their”? | “她们” |
[24:04] | There’s another girl in here. | 这还有个女孩 |
[24:08] | 61 to main. | 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台 |
[24:09] | We need another ambulance and C.P.D. for a D.O.A. | 现场有人死亡 需要救护车及警方支援 |
[24:12] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[24:14] | Can’t get a line in. | 找不到血管 |
[24:15] | Her vein’s collapsed. | 她的静脉收缩了 |
[24:19] | I’m gonna go sublingual. | 我要进行舌下注射 |
[24:21] | If this is the same bad dope, | 要是她注射了同种掺假毒品 |
[24:22] | we don’t have time for anything else. | 再等别的就来不及了 |
[24:27] | I can’t get her jaw open. | 我没法让她张嘴 |
[24:49] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[24:53] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[25:00] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[25:01] | You’re okay. You’re all right. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[25:02] | My name’s Gabby. This is Leslie. | 我叫加比 这是莱斯利 |
[25:03] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital, all right? | 我们马上送你去医院 好吗 |
[25:05] | Come on, let’s get her in the chair. | 起来 我们扶她去椅子上 |
[25:11] | Man, this stuff is gonna wipe out half the city. | 掺假毒品这东西会毁了半座城市 |
[25:15] | Hey. Antonio. | 你看 是安东尼奥 |
[25:21] | Hey, Victoria. It’s me. | 维多利亚 是我 |
[25:22] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么事 |
[25:24] | It wasn’t enough for you to hit this junk on your own? | 你自己一个人碰这鬼东西还不够吗 |
[25:26] | You had to bring Natalie back into it? | 还把娜塔莉又拉回来 |
[25:28] | She was clean! | 她都已经戒了 |
[25:29] | I told you to stay away from her! | 我告诉过你离她远点 |
[25:31] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[25:35] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[25:38] | What the hell’s going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[25:43] | There’s this new crew out of New York | 纽约新来的黑帮 |
[25:45] | that’s been pushing their way into prostitution, | 正在涉足色情交易 |
[25:47] | looking for a cut of everyone’s action. | 所有的交易他们都要提成 |
[25:49] | Those who don’t pay, | 要是有人不给钱 |
[25:50] | their girls are getting hit with bad dope. | 他们手下的女孩就会拿到掺假毒品 |
[25:52] | That’s what’s going on. | 就是这么回事 |
[25:54] | That’s who I’m trying to bring down. | 那就是我要打倒的对象 |
[25:57] | And I’m trying to get close to these animals, | 我想要接近这群人渣 |
[25:59] | but it’s difficult when my informants | 但我的线人总是摇摆不定 |
[26:00] | keep getting spiked left and right! | 所以这很困难 |
[26:02] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[26:04] | I get it, okay? | 我明白了 |
[26:05] | But I’ve never seen you like this before. | 但我从来没见过你这样 |
[26:07] | You’re starting to worry me a little bit. | 我开始有点为你担心 |
[26:09] | You’re keeping secrets from your boss. | 你对上级隐瞒案情 |
[26:10] | You’re asking me to lie to mine. | 还要我对我的上级撒谎 |
[26:11] | It’s different being a cop than a paramedic, Gabby. | 当警察和当救护员不一样 加比 |
[26:14] | There’s a little more to it. | 没那么简单 |
[26:25] | I would have put on a pot of coffee | 要是我知道您会来 |
[26:27] | if I’d known you were coming. | 就煮一壶咖啡招待您了 |
[26:28] | If you knew I was coming, | 要是你知道我会来 |
[26:29] | this wouldn’t be an unannounced visit. | 这就不叫突击访问了 |
[26:40] | Yeah, those– those are personal letters. | 那些 那些是私人信件 |
[26:42] | As long as you’re on parole, | 只要你还在假释期间 |
[26:44] | nothing in here is personal. | 这里就没什么私人物品 |
[26:45] | Yes, we understand, officer. | 是的 我们能理解 长官 |
[26:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:50] | Pretty straightforward, Nancy. | 非常简单 南茜 |
[26:51] | You’re to be in this house from 9:00 P.M. | 你只要每天从晚上九点到上午九点 |
[26:53] | to 9:00 A.M. every day. | 都待在这间房子就行 |
[26:55] | You’re not to consume alcohol or illegal drugs. | 你不允许接触任何酒精和非法药品 |
[26:58] | You are not to associate with any known criminals. | 也不允许和任何已知罪犯接触 |
[27:01] | And we have an appointment | 另外这个月23号 |
[27:04] | on the 23rd in my office. | 要来我办公室面谈 |
[27:08] | It’s yours to screw up. | 如果搞砸了 后果自负 |
[27:09] | Well, then you have nothing to worry about. | 不会的 您不必担心 |
[27:19] | Be a second. | 稍等 |
[27:21] | Can I call you right back? | 我过会打给你行吗 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:26] | Rick? | 是里克吗 |
[27:27] | Uh, no, I-I called that off. | 我们之间结束了 |
[27:30] | Why? He– he seemed nice. | 为什么 他人挺不错的 |
[27:34] | He was too nice. | 就是因为他太好了 |
[27:35] | So then who was that on the phone? | 那刚才打电话的是谁 |
[27:38] | Uh, a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[27:40] | Another pen pal? | 另一个笔友吗 |
[27:43] | Wow, you make it sound so tawdry, but yeah. | 被你说得很俗 不过是的 |
[27:46] | He was someone kind enough to visit me in prison. | 他是会来监狱探望我的好人 |
[27:56] | Morningside, huh? | 去莫宁赛德啊 |
[27:59] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好啦 -嗯 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I’ve heard all the speeches, | 各种长篇大论我都听过了 |
[28:02] | So, you know, thanks all the same, but you can save it. | 谢谢你 不过还是省省吧 |
[28:05] | What speeches? | 什么长篇大论 |
[28:06] | “It’s a dead house.” | 那个消防队没戏了 |
[28:08] | “You’re throwing your career away.” | 你会毁了自己的职业前景 |
[28:09] | “All you’re gonna do is sell T-shirts.” | 你就只能卖T恤了 |
[28:11] | Oh, I don’t have any speeches. | 我没打算说这些啊 |
[28:13] | I made a hundred bucks off this. | 只是赌了一百块 |
[28:15] | What? | 什么 |
[28:16] | Wh–what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:20] | When you first started, there was a little side action | 你刚入队时 有争议说 |
[28:22] | on if you had what it took to make it at 51. | 你是否够格待在51号消防队 |
[28:24] | I took the under, so to speak. | 可以说我是不看好你的 |
[28:28] | Well, who else bet against me? | 还有谁下注了 |
[28:29] | It was a confidential pool. | 赌局资料保密 |
[28:32] | Hey, you made it four years, man. | 你撑到四年了老兄 |
[28:34] | I’ll give you that much. | 这还是令人钦佩的 |
[28:39] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[28:41] | It’s like a reverse psychology ploy | 这是激将法 |
[28:43] | to get me fired up and make me stay, right? | 让我燃起斗志好让我留下来吗 |
[28:57] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[29:04] | Hey. You got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[29:12] | I, uh… | 我… |
[29:15] | was a little confused by your text last night. | 有点搞不懂你昨晚的短信 |
[29:18] | Text? | 短信 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:21] | “You’re right, I think it’s time to meet your mom | 你说得对 是时候见见你妈妈了 |
[29:24] | and I’m really looking forward to it.” | 我很期待 |
[29:28] | If I’m not mistaken, you met her. | 我没记错的话 你见过她了吧 |
[29:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:33] | No, I sent that before she got there. | 我是在她到之前发的 |
[29:34] | That’s so weird ’cause I… | 太奇怪了 我… |
[29:39] | That was– that was for somebody else. | 那是发给别人的 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:52] | That explains it. | 怪不得 |
[29:55] | Hey, can I have everybody in the briefing room? | 大家可以到会议室一下吗 |
[29:58] | Moment of your time? | 占用点时间 |
[30:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | As you can see from the prospectus, | 企划书上已写明 |
[30:15] | the offer on the table fluctuates | 最终的报价 |
[30:17] | based upon how many of us get on board with the actual offer. | 随着确认入伙的人数波动 |
[30:21] | Now, it also entails that the owner | 同时也允许店主本人 |
[30:23] | be carrying the loan himself. | 自己进行贷款 |
[30:25] | 70,000? He’ll never take it. | 七万啊 他不会接受的 |
[30:28] | Guys, nothing ventured, nothing gained. | 大伙 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[30:32] | If he turns us down, he turns us down. | 被他拒绝就拒绝吧 |
[30:34] | I’m just looking for the 7k in cash | 我需要七千现金 |
[30:37] | to get the 10% down. | 这样能打九折 |
[30:40] | Who’s in? | 谁要入伙 |
[30:44] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[30:46] | Otis, buddy. | 奥蒂斯 老兄啊 |
[30:48] | All right, we’ll keep you apprised | 你调任之后 |
[30:49] | while you’re over at Morningwood. | 我们会联系你的 |
[30:51] | Oh, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:51] | I’m actually happy to announce to all you people | 我其实很开心向那些 |
[30:54] | who bet that I wouldn’t make it here | 打赌我待不下去的人宣布 |
[30:58] | that I’ve withdrawn my transfer request. | 我撤回了调任请求 |
[31:04] | Get out of here with that. | 想什么呢 |
[31:05] | No one was betting against you. | 没人打你的赌 |
[31:07] | What? | 什么 |
[31:11] | All right, look. Anyone else? | 好的 还有人吗 |
[31:13] | Look, it’s a neighborhood bar in Bucktown. | 这是在巴克镇的社区酒吧 |
[31:16] | We’re looking to bring in the new families | 我们希望能吸引刚搬来的 |
[31:17] | that have moved in and have thus far been neglected. | 至今都不被重视的新家庭 |
[31:20] | You’re gonna pass up a deal like this? | 你们甘心错过这样的好机会吗 |
[31:23] | Mouch? | 穆奇 |
[31:24] | Too volatile. | 太不稳定了 |
[31:25] | All right, Mouch is out. | 好吧 穆奇不入伙 |
[31:26] | He thinks the bar is built on a volcano. | 他觉得酒吧建在火山上 |
[31:29] | Anybody else? | 还有人吗 |
[31:31] | I’m just looking for one more to put in 2,300, | 还差一个人 再投资两千三就够数了 |
[31:34] | and we’re whole. | 我们就齐活了 |
[31:36] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[31:39] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[31:41] | I’m making an investment. | 我在做投资 |
[31:42] | I gotta make money to pay for med school, so… | 我得赚钱交医学院的学费 |
[31:45] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[31:48] | Plus it sounds like fun. | 再说 听起来很有意思 |
[31:51] | So then just tell me what happened! | 那就告诉我怎么了 |
[31:53] | We’ve already been through this! | 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[31:56] | You haven’t told me a damn thing! | 你什么都没告诉我 |
[31:58] | How is this your business? | 这关你什么事 |
[31:59] | How is this my business? | 这怎么不关我事 |
[32:00] | Yes! How is it your business? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[32:01] | It wasn’t just Renee’s life you screwed up! | 你毁的不仅仅是蕾妮的生活 |
[32:02] | – It was our whole family! – Look! | -还有我们全家 -听着 |
[32:05] | I moved on with my life, okay? | 我已经继续我的生活 |
[32:09] | Maybe you should too. | 你也应该向前看 |
[32:15] | Tell me, how do you move on | 你说说看 亲眼见到 |
[32:17] | from seeing your sister’s car | 亲妹妹的车撞到电线杆上 |
[32:18] | wrapped around a telephone pole, huh? | 你怎么继续自己的生活 |
[32:21] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -非要说这个吗 -是的 |
[32:23] | Yeah, yeah, your boy here, | 你们的伙伴 |
[32:26] | the great Kelly Severide, | 优秀的凯利·西弗莱德 |
[32:28] | after he dumps my sister, she goes out drinking, | 他甩了我妹妹之后 她跑出去买醉 |
[32:32] | ends up in a coma for three months. | 结果陷入昏迷三个月 |
[32:35] | Where was Kelly? | 凯利去哪了 |
[32:40] | Never heard from him. | 杳无音讯 |
[32:44] | Your sister hooked up | 你妹妹在婚礼前 |
[32:45] | with an ex-boyfriend before the wedding. | 还和她的前男友厮混 |
[32:47] | – Shay. – No, he needs to know this. | -夏伊 -不 他应该知道这事 |
[32:49] | Kelly found out about it, so he called off the wedding. | 凯利发现了 所以才取消了婚礼 |
[32:52] | And he didn’t say anything | 他什么都没有说 |
[32:53] | because your entire family was in the hospital | 是因为你们全家都在医院里 |
[32:55] | after Renee hit that pole. | 照顾撞了电杆的蕾妮 |
[32:57] | He didn’t wanna dump more grief on you guys. | 他不希望你们再承担更多的痛楚 |
[32:59] | So he took the hit. | 所以他独自承受 |
[33:03] | That’s what happened, all right? | 这就是事情的真相 好吗 |
[33:04] | So lay off. | 就此住口 |
[33:11] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[33:14] | Hospital just called. | 医院刚刚来电话 |
[33:17] | Clarice’s water just broke. | 克莱丽斯的羊水破了 |
[33:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Anything else need to be said | 除了刚刚大吵大闹之外 |
[33:34] | beyond what’s already been screamed or yelled? | 还有什么要说的吗 |
[33:37] | – No, Chief. – Nope. | -没了 队长 -没有 |
[33:40] | You gonna make it another three shifts? | 你还要再上三次轮班 |
[33:43] | Do I need to find you a new home? | 需要给你找个新的地方吗 |
[33:46] | I like to fulfill my obligations. | 我想完成我的职责 |
[33:49] | So, yeah. | 是的 |
[33:50] | I’d like to stay till I’m done. | 我希望我完成工作之后再走 |
[33:53] | You got a problem with that, Kelly? | 凯利 你有意见吗 |
[33:55] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[33:57] | Eric, I have been on vacation | 艾里克 过去几周 |
[34:00] | for the past few weeks, | 我在休假 |
[34:01] | so you probably haven’t got a chance | 所以你可能不清楚 |
[34:04] | to know how I operate. | 我的办事习惯 |
[34:07] | I say things once. | 话我只说一遍 |
[34:09] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[34:13] | Both of you, back to work. | 你们俩 都回去工作吧 |
[34:33] | Part of my frustration, I guess, | 我想 我抓狂的部分原因 |
[34:35] | is that I don’t know | 是我大半时间 |
[34:37] | where she is half the time. | 都不知道她在哪 |
[34:43] | She doesn’t really talk to the family anymore. | 她不再和家人交流了 |
[34:59] | Deal. | 成交 |
[35:00] | – Ah, that’s amazing. – Yes. | -真棒 -太好了 |
[35:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:03] | You guys saved my life. | 你们救了我一命 |
[35:05] | If you want the place, it’s yours. | 你们想要这地 那就是你们的了 |
[35:09] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好吧 |
[35:10] | Just got two favors. | 有两个小小请求 |
[35:13] | Name it. | 尽管说 |
[35:13] | Don’t turn this place into some kind of hipster joint | 别把这地方变成非主流聚集地 |
[35:16] | that caters to all these new arrivals. | 对那些新来的人溜须拍马 |
[35:19] | Are you kidding me? Hell, no. | 开玩笑吧 绝对不会 |
[35:20] | Just keep the charm. | 保持原样 |
[35:22] | You have our word that we’re gonna bend over backwards | 我们向你承诺 我们会鞠躬尽瘁 |
[35:25] | to try to accommodate that. | 达到你的要求 |
[35:27] | Oh, you said you had a second favor? | 你说还有第二个请求 |
[35:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[35:31] | I promised someone else a little taste, | 我答应过别人一小块份额 |
[35:33] | if you know what I mean. | 能理解我的意思吗 |
[35:34] | Strictly off the books, | 绝对不计入账 |
[35:35] | depending on what he brings to the table. | 看他提出的价格决定 |
[35:38] | But it’s your call as to what size that piece will be. | 但份额大小是你们说了算 |
[35:40] | Uh, we’re not– we’re not really looking | 我们 我们没打算 |
[35:43] | for any more partners. | 找更多的合伙人 |
[35:44] | Relax, sweetheart, he’s a silent partner. | 甜心 放松点 他是隐名合伙人 |
[35:48] | Just take care of him. | 只要照顾下他就行 |
[35:50] | Sorry I’m late, Mr. Stephanides. | 抱歉我迟到了 斯蒂芬奈兹先生 |
[35:53] | No problem, Arthur. Come on in. | 没事 亚瑟 快过来 |
[35:55] | Arthur’s crew boarded the place up after the fire. | 是亚瑟的团伙在火宅后把这地方重建起来的 |
[35:59] | Free of charge. | 免费的 |
[36:01] | You’re gonna get along just great. | 你们一定会融洽相处的 |
[36:16] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:17] | I’m going out. | 准备出门 |
[36:19] | To do what? | 去干什么 |
[36:21] | Have dinner. | 吃饭 |
[36:24] | With this pen pal guy? | 和你那个笔友吗 |
[36:26] | Yes, indeedy. | 对啊 |
[36:30] | Your parole officer said you… | 你的假释官说 |
[36:31] | I’ll be back before my curfew. | 我会在门禁前回来的 |
[36:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[36:34] | I’m worried about it, mom. | 我很担心 妈妈 |
[36:36] | You’re not even 24 hours into being– | 你被保释还不超过24小时 |
[36:37] | I am not going out to sell crack! | 我不是去贩毒 |
[36:42] | I thought you invited me into your home | 我以为你邀请我住进你家 |
[36:44] | so I could live my life, | 这样我就能过我自己的生活 |
[36:45] | but if your intention was to parent me | 但如果你邀请我的目的是说教我 |
[36:47] | or–or–or somehow get back at me for what happened, | 或者是为之前的事报复我 |
[36:49] | then you shouldn’t have bothered. | 那你就不应该邀请我来 |
[36:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up! | 等等 等等 |
[36:54] | Nobody talks to me like that, all right? | 没人用这样的语气和我说话 |
[36:57] | Especially in my own house. | 尤其是在我的房子里 |
[37:07] | I’m going to have dinner, Matthew. | 我要出门吃饭了 马修 |
[37:11] | I’ll be back before my curfew. | 我会在门禁前回来 |
[37:14] | I hope you have a wonderful night. | 希望你也有个愉快的夜晚 |
[37:52] | The number you have reached is no longer in service. | 您拨叫的号码已停用 |
[38:03] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[38:04] | – All right! – Come on. | -太好了 -来吧 |
[38:07] | Oh, god, he’s healthy, beautiful, adorable cheeks. | 天啊 他健康 漂亮 美美的脸蛋 |
[38:11] | – He can’t wait to meet you. – Yeah? | -他等不及要见你了 -是吗 |
[38:13] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:17] | Sorry about that back at the firehouse. | 很抱歉我在消防站讲了那些话 |
[38:21] | No, you’re not. | 你才没觉得抱歉 |
[38:37] | That’s amazing. | 这太神奇了 |
[38:47] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[38:57] | Do you wanna hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[39:20] | Look, I don’t know what your plans are, | 我不知道你的计划是什么 |
[39:22] | but, um, of course I’d love for you | 但是我很希望 |
[39:25] | to be a part of our lives as much as you can. | 你能多多参与孩子的生活 |
[39:49] | Father of the year right there. | 真是年度最佳父亲啊 |
[39:57] | Clarice Carthage and Leslie Shay? | 克莱丽斯·卡泰吉和莱斯莉·夏伊吗 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:01] | You’ve been served in the case | 你们在丹尼尔·舒瓦茨起诉 |
[40:02] | of Daniel Schwartz versus Clarice Carthage. | 克莱丽斯·卡泰吉一案中被传讯 |
[40:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[40:13] | Petition for full custody. | 要求对孩子的完全监护权 |
[40:31] | It’s okay. | 别担心 |
[40:32] | Oh, my god. You’re not answering. | 天啊 你没接电话 |
[40:34] | I hope that’s good news. | 希望是好消息 |
[40:35] | Um, I’m in the parking lot. I’m sorry I’m late. | 我在停车场 很抱歉迟到了 |
[40:37] | Be there in a sec. | 我马上就到 |
[40:42] | – Hey, what are you doing here? – Hey. | -你在这里做什么 -嘿 |
[40:44] | Hey, Antonio, what’s wrong? | 安东尼奥 出什么事了 |
[40:49] | The girl you brought in, the O.D. | 那个你送进医院的过量吸毒的人 |
[40:51] | Ye–Victoria. | 对 维多利亚 |
[40:53] | She bolted. | 她不见了 |
[40:54] | Nobody’s seen her for at least an hour. | 至少已经失踪一个小时了 |
[40:58] | All right, well, what’s– what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[41:01] | The D.O.A. was my informant for years, | 那个死者是我多年的线人 |
[41:03] | And I was gonna start over with Victoria, | 我准备从维多利亚这里找突破口 |
[41:05] | and now she’s gone. | 现在她也不见了 |
[41:06] | Antonio, you need some rest, okay? | 安东尼奥 你需要休息 |
[41:08] | You’re barely making any sense. | 你已经头脑不清了 |
[41:09] | Let me take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[41:11] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[41:28] | Oh, god! | 我的天啊 |
[41:30] | Oh, god! Antonio! | 天啊 安东尼奥 |
[41:35] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[41:38] | Antonio! Oh, god. | 安东尼奥 天啊 |
[41:40] | Oh, god. Come on. | 天啊 挺住 |
[41:42] | Come on! Oh, god. | 挺住 天啊 |
[41:46] | Hold on, you hear me? | 挺住 你听见我说话了吗 |
[41:48] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[41:50] | Somebody help! | 救命 |
[41:53] | Hold on. I got you. | 挺住 我在你身边 |
[41:55] | I got you. You’re gonna be fine. | 我就在这里 你会没事的 |
[41:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[42:00] | Somebody help me! | 快来人 救命 |